Speaker 1: Hi, everybody, Welcome to Rose Pricks. It's Patreon. Wooooooooo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Love is Blind. We are saving the sassy the saucy for y'all because y'all hear for it.
Speaker 1: Yep. Okay, we are admittedly behind you if you're binging, but we are banking on the fact that some of you guys are just taking your time. You're taking your sweet time.
Speaker 2: Right and you'll remember you've seen it. You still want this. I mean you're here, We're here, we're doing this. I hope you're here.
Speaker 1: Yes today? Yeahs a seven, Yes today, we are covering seven and eight for y'all.
Speaker 2: Yes, and right now we're doing sort of recaps with all the couples like having all their amazing times to get doing different things. Yep, we got you know, Nick and Hannah Taylor and everyone's doing their thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hannah and Nick. Hannah it does admit in the scene that she could afford to be slightly less bitchy to him, and he's like, yeah, you know a little bit. She's good, but you know she's like, oh, I'm nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's not very nice, as we're gonna kind of learn. But Nick Dorcas just taking it. He's just taking it on the chin. Not really sure I understand their dynamic or who he even is, but I do think she's probably missing Leo right now. And I know a lot of you guys are ahead, so maybe that has a thing, but I'm not there yet. So Marisa, I thought this was interesting. She talks a lot about they're just kind of bouncing around between couples, and she's talking about how she was in the military, and she was very proud of it, which I think is cool. Like I think it's cool that she's kind of a girly girl but like served eight years in the military. Although when she's telling these stories, she's very focused on her like selfies. She's like, yeah, get one of me with my mouth open talking about being in the military. While I like tork on this boat. Okay, she's she's hard, she's you can't put her in a box. I will give her that.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm m hmm.
Speaker 2: I like her. I like her more and more every second I spend time with her. Believe it or not.
Speaker 1: It's funny because you really she was like one of your least favorite.
Speaker 2: Well she bugged me. It was just so peppy and so seemingly like camera all for camera, But I think she I think she is really smart and has a really interesting story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, I agree.
Speaker 2: Now Tim and Alex. I was bummed to see that Tim did not go home after he was gonna after Alex was a nightmare.
Speaker 1: Right, he said, He tells us this is our He tells us, you know that shit that happened last night between Alex and I that was not cool. And Alex is like, I'm trying to be positive here, but I am kind of worried. But then Tim is like, you know, because she was willing to listen, like I'm willing to give it a little bit more time. And Alex is like, I love him. I want to bring him home to my family. I guess we'll have to see what's going to happen next, and they're gonna go ATV. Right.
Speaker 2: He's the nicest man I've ever seen on the show. I mean, he really is, and I worry for him every single second. But she knows enough. She wants to keep going, she wants to be on the show, she wants to get paid, So she's going to calm herself down and be nice because as soon as she thought she was gonna leave him. Okay, let's reel him back in. I just wrote is he crazy? Is he nuts?
Speaker 1: But I have a slightly different take on him, and this is not this is not even based This is based on literally from the Pods. I feel like he's commitment phobic. And he said, you know, and we talked about this because on the last I guess on the last show, you know, he was like, hey, I don't like any kind of disagree agreements and if we argue or disagree, like I'm out. So I think that this guy is constantly looking for a reason to get out of relationships. And I think it's because he has like you know, not to overdo the but he has trauma. He's and I think he has like attachment issues. What's his attachment style?
Speaker 2: Not? I mean he's an avoidant, like maybe anxious avoidance, yeah, like which is what I am. Where you're just like, well, I better get you know. I think I don't know what. I don't know that he's too young to really know. I don't think because I think he wants to be in. I think she's just really not nice to him, and I think he stood up to her. He was he took it and took it and took it and then was like, absolutely not. I think he's pretty healthy, to be honest, I don't think. I don't see it, Okay, And that's just my and and based on the pods, I think he just hasn't had the time to have those relationships. Like he's super young, right, doesn't he like his twenties.
Speaker 1: Or yeah, but I mean I don't think he's ever had a relationship.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think he breaks up with people, but you know this, we'll see.
Speaker 2: Yeah maybe, but I in this case, I hope he does, because I really really don't. I like her family a lot, I will say spoiler, I like her family, but I don't like her at all. Got something's wrong with her? But I could be wrong? Am I wrong? I feel like you know more.
Speaker 1: I don't. I haven't watched. I don't think I've watched more than you have.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I haven't watched the latest episodes that dropped. So we're recording this. We're recording this on a Thursday, and so some new episodes came out yesterday and I have not seen them.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is just SMI. So you're not getting the same negative vibe from Alex.
Speaker 1: I am no, I am from her too, But I just think I'm just concerned that he has a very low tolerance for bullshit. Yeah, I think, and I hope, I hope that's true. I think he gets scared and and like moves on really fat because I don't know, I just thought, I just got a weird vibe. I think she's going to have to walk on eggshells a little bit. Well, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: Well, so then will hop Uh So Ashley and Tyler ride camels and then they go home and talk about Christmas. Don't you find yourself? And I hate I feel like the worst person. But we're all on the same page, like the ones that get along really well. It's so boring. Yeah, I'm bored. It's like okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's word boom boom, we got it. Christmas. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I like them both. They're great. Yeah, but Tyler's going to end up not being so great. So we'll have Okay, we'll inject we'll inject some bad stuff into Tyler.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's good that we keep on them. And so then now Hannah and Nick go bungee jumping and why why? I don't know, and I don't let me ask you this. At this point in the thing, do you feel there's chemistry between them?
Speaker 1: No? None, exactly zero on your other absolutely zero. They're just trying to get a paycheck at this point, yes, both of them.
Speaker 2: Oh, I gotta say, she's not like the other girls. She was not scared to jump out of a thing. I wouldn't have done it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, She's like that was exhilarating. And he's like, I will never ever do this again. Then I just wrote Taylor and Garrett blow Glass. I just had to go to a factory.
Speaker 2: I didn't even go that. You got specific, and I didn't care that. I moved on to here we go Chatty McGillicutty and Monica. So that's Stephen and Monica.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this scene. Oh my god. I'm so excited about this scene. And we are going to get whiplash from this couple guys. But for right now, we can only talk about what is happening, and that is that Monica is insane. She's like, yeah, so Stephen, something's bothering me. Like I told you in the Pods that I'm someone who wants flowers, like I've waited a long time and where are my flowers?
Speaker 2: This conversation so she they start to talk about love languages. She's like, Okay, number one is like, you know, doing things, acts of service. That's number one, so you have to like go get my Mercedes taken care of. Number two is blah blah blah. But number three is gifts, so you have to get me the Mercedes and then go make sure there's oil changed. That's my love language.
Speaker 1: And then she goes, She's like, it's not about flowers, it's about doing something for me, like you know, I love language. She's acting like they've had a lot of talks about this. But first of all, she says, you know, my love language is words, pafformation, and acts of service. But then she literally says that she goes, but my third one.
Speaker 2: Is gifts, like July five.
Speaker 1: That's not how they work either. You don't rank them and then expect people to do all of them. It's so that you can say, like, this is my number one love language.
Speaker 2: Then she tries to say, like, but that's how I give it back too. You know, you'll you'll never not have like a beautiful, thoughtful gift and he's kind of zoning out at this point because he's never been in He's sitting there in his mind looking at like thinking about which dick pic is the best one that he could send to somebody as they're having this car and then this this part made me laugh out loud. Okay, I know, you know what I'm going to say. So he's just trying to catch up. He grew up kind of poor, which they keep alluding to, right, how poor?
Speaker 1: Like what was it?
Speaker 2: Well, who's somebody somebody that was like I grew up we didn't even have a floor. There was some politician that was like, we didn't have a floor underneath this was that Buddha jedge, Like somebody said something really dumb once. We didn't even have a house at all. We just slept with the grass.
Speaker 1: What's house? What is a bird?
Speaker 2: You're lucky you didn't have a cement. I mean, it's just so he just says. At some point he's like okay, like I get and he's saying the opposite of what she's saying. She's saying, I want stuff, give me stuff, nice stuff, real flowers, but like nice stuff. And he's like, okay, So I get it. I know, I don't have to get you Kate Spade or something fancy. And she's appalled. She's like, oh god, ew Kate Spade. That's like so nineties, that's so two thousand and five. She's like, how about Eve Sant Laurent. She says, Eve Saint Laurent. He's I'm like, pirl, he doesn't even No, not only does he not know what you're talking about, he does not care. No, he doesn't he did. I mean, it was the most embarrassed. I was embarrassed for both of them. I was cringed to my core.
Speaker 1: But then doesn't she also concuse why I sell with Louis Vauton.
Speaker 2: No, first she says that, and then I thought, then she just moved on to Louis Vuitton. But if she did, then that's hilarious because then she's something like yeah, like yeah, like Louis Vauton whatever. And then he's like, he says something like yeah, okay, but I love you. Like that's enough, right, she goes.
Speaker 1: She goes, I don't want to sound superficial, but I am. That's what she said. So his whole thing that he just says all the time and it's so annoying. He's like, yeah, sorry, you're right, You're right.
Speaker 2: Garray says it in the creepiest way, is like, yes, honey, yes, you're right to a question where there's not even a there's not an argument. What does she write about that he's supposed to get her eave Saint Laurent or Louis Vauton Like it made no sense? Yeah, He's like, you, I just wrote you right, you right, you're right, you know, not me right right.
Speaker 1: She goes, well, she goes, look to be fair, she goes, you did sing sing me that Edwin McCain song. First of all, that would be such a horrible can't I can't read me a song? Can you imagine sitting in the pods and like going that's oh you did that for me. She's like, and you wrote me a poem, so that's nice. But I do expect flowers sometimes, and he goes, he goes yeah, and then this is out of fucking nowhere. He goes, yeah, it's just a lot, because you know, moving forward with marriage and I, you know, I just really don't want to feel forced. So she goes, what's going on, Like, you're not making eye contact with me and he goes, no, no, not a big deal, just not sure, just not sure. I want to marry you. And she's like, what the fuck you said you wanted to marry me, like you knew what you were getting into, and he goes, no, you're right, I love you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so weird. It's so so that whole thing is a weird. And if you macro, if you step back, if you zoom out, you know, we got to give even though he does not turn out to be a great guy, like you got to give Stephen a little something because they've only been together a few weeks. So yeah, that's the problem with the show is that they don't really have to get married. They have to get up to the altar and then decide. Basically. So if it were me, I would unless I really hated the person. I just get myself up there and then yes or no it you know, right right, But it is ridiculous, Like the whole premise of the thing is really cool, but it's ridiculous. How fat it's like orders. We've talked about that. Yes, it's great, bring people in to help them with their like literal psychological disorder. Don't make them do it in four days?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: It doesn't make sense. So I feel for him. And I also wrote down did he even have time to get our flowers? Like how long have they even been back? Or does she want these flowers? Like why is she so obsessed with the flowers? I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's such a good question. I don't get it. I don't get what's going on with these two.
Speaker 2: For some reason, I wrote are you going to cry? Or what did she say that to him? Like are you gonna cry?
Speaker 1: I don't remember. I didn't write that down. I don't know, and happy you right? Right? So you're right. So Alex and Tim go ATVing and they have to drive over this really narrow bridge and I couldn't help but think, like when they have couples do stuff like this is do they have to sign a lot of waivers? Because that shit looks scary? That net is not going to hold your car on the bridge? Right? Yeah, my chest was hurting watching it. I was scared.
Speaker 2: For some reason, I thought that that was I thought that was Ashley. Oh maybe I guess I got it wrong for some reason. I guess I don't see that in my notes for the Tim and Alex thing. But I know they did something.
Speaker 1: They went ATVing and remember before they were going to go ATVing and she was like, I don't even know if he's going to go ATVing with making he's still mad. So then they get to the other side and they park the eighth TV and they sit and talk and he's like, he's kind of robotic. I wanted to know what you think. They sit and talk and he's like, yeah, I mean I still love you even though you you know, we had that fight, and you know, I do want to move forward. So she's like okay, Well, like will you come back to the hotel and he's like yeah, after I have a nap in a shower. So then I wrote, So they are okay, but it's her I'm going to be scared to piss him off Againah.
Speaker 2: I was just immediately upset that he was still there, and I thought she was immediately annoyed. This is the second he's back now, because she only likes him when they're leaving, so I think as soon as he's back there, she's like already rolling in her eyes again. I mean almost with it. It's like Albert Brooks and modern romance. Yes, Drive around the beach.
Speaker 1: We watch that movie. Mm hmm okay.
Speaker 2: So then they have dinner together everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, couples, couples hang. It's a and I just wrote. Funny thing is that Tyler is wearing a wide brimmed hat, which is the one Tim tried on that.
Speaker 2: Alex was like, oh, you're giving me the ick.
Speaker 1: And Tyler's just like, what's up? Everybody wearing my wide brim hat? Isn't it fun? That was heartbreaking.
Speaker 2: So they're all they're all chit chatting, and then these loud ass fireworks like usually on TV, like on The Bachelor, the fireworks they have them away enough that it just sounds like little pops, like what they're supposed to sound, but these were like being set off in production. It was the kind that you're like, oh god, I didn't mute them because of Monroe, Like it was just like, oh, so loud. So you see how different couples are acting like Dorcas rubbing Hannah's leg kind of people are holding hands. That comes up in a second right because Monica is furious that that chatty Stephen did not come over and hang with her during the fireworks.
Speaker 1: She's so mad but he's busy, he's talking Garrett's ear off, and he's like, yes, oh my god, I'm having like such an important convo with my bra and you get.
Speaker 2: Smarriage is brought up when she's like, oh, yeah, that was real romantic. She's such, she's crazy, and then he's like then he throws Garrett under the bus by saying like, you know, he's just got the kind of brain that like, if he has something on his brain, he has to get it out, like he's basically saying He's like, no, he's kind of nearrospicy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's totally projecting that too. He just didn't want to go out there with Monica.
Speaker 2: No, and why would he. I don't even take either side on this at this part, right.
Speaker 1: I know. And she gets so mad and like storms off to go see the girl. She is such she just wants attention, constant attention, and but at the same time, she's so annoyed that he's talking so much. She's clearly very embarrassed by him because she considers herself way out of his league, which she kind of is. Yeah, So she goes she's sitting with the girls, and then he comes over because it's this back and forth, like we're saying where one person like where You're like, oh, well, is everything okay though? And she goes, yeah, I'm fine. So he's like okay, all right. So then he walks off and she tells the girls, yeah, I gave him a hard time about not watching fireworks and now he's scared of me. So Hannah thinks she's being a good girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They thinks she's being like a girl's girl. She's like, he should be scared of you, girl. Then he comes back over with sparkling water and he's just being a kiss ass and he's like, here's some sparkling water, Like, I don't even know if you like that. I mean, I know you like flowers. I'm not sure if you like sparkling water though, but like maybe you do. Anyway, I'm really sorry. I was talking to Garrett but he really needed to talk. No, he didn't.
Speaker 2: He wasn't talking at all.
Speaker 1: And we flash over to Taylor face and her face is just like dude, what the fuck? And then Monica Monica goes it's fine, and he's like, yeah, yeah, but I just wanted to acknowledge that, like you're right, You're right, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, you're right, you're right, you're right. So then okay, Taylor, I hear it.
Speaker 1: Then he goes into a whole thing about how Garrett's a physicist and you know, you have to describe something and physicists speak, and then he starts like pontificating about the whole situation, which culminates in him going, you know, you know, if you make it on the show, there's there's going to be people that want to like come out and like say in your DMS like that they want to suck your dick? Is that his part?
Speaker 2: Yes? Oh my god, because I have that written a couple times. He says it more than once.
Speaker 1: Yes, And then she Monica is just like she just says.
Speaker 2: What we're all?
Speaker 1: She's just like, how did we get here? Like what? And he goes, yeah, you need to realize that this is like where it's at. And he gestures to how like all the people these are our people now, and like he goes and forget the outside world and he's like, don't worry, don't worry. I'll go out and get the worm and feed the baby bird. And she's like, what do you are you saying you're going to get your dick sucked by someone? Is that what you're saying? And he goes, no, no, no, no, no, I'm not saying that, but like you're going to be tempted because suddenly you have this spotlight on you and you just need to understand like why you're here with this person. And then she just Monica gets up and walks away, and he keeps saying it to Taylor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, he's got like a sex problem. He's got like a we find out that is really serious shit. But the fact that he has to talk about it so graphically, so specifically, and so early on Ahana with a camera, like something's really wrong. This could be a situation where you know, he might not have a background that could be vetted, but that you know, then it makes you wonder, like, I don't know, how how deep can they go into your like porn? You know they can't. You can't ask somebody for that. I can't say, like what's your look, it's your search history. But no, that had some really fucked up shit.
Speaker 1: I reported him.
Speaker 2: Well good, I'm glad. Okay, So then let's skip through some of the cute ones. Taylor and Garrett are really cute. She's so I love her freckles. I just want to say that positive thing about Taylor actually and Tyler seem good and then handled but Alex and.
Speaker 1: Tim, I just want to say they really quick that I wrote. I wrote. So she's worried about living together and if he's going to expect her to cook, but they're gonna door dash and he hopes she's not messy, and he can't wait for her to see his bedroom because he's really neat.
Speaker 2: It's just fair. Yeah, okay, all right, So now we've got so so Stephen and Monica are packing and she's like, she goes, can you just like stop packing like for a minute, like can you just come lay with me?
Speaker 1: And he goes, I swear to got to do this. So he goes, you're right, You're right, yes, and he goes over and he lays down with her, but then he just rolls over to go to sleep, which we're going to find out later. Uh, we're going to find out not that much later. But apparently after they had after he said like the conversation about like I don't know if I want to marry you, basically like this, I don't want I don't want to feel forced. I think he just they weren't having sex anymore, right, which I they were kind of more shadow that because he just like goes to sleep.
Speaker 2: Oh so I can't I don't see it at all. I just don't see why she'd even care at this point, Like why like, he's not done, you're not attracted to him. They're just like, but I love you, I love you. You're right. It's so hard to watch. So then they put out this hour glass to show that three weeks you're gonna go by before these people have to get married. They have very little time to lock this shit down, right right, right, So we see different people and they're and now they're in their fake houses. That's the love is blind houses. So yeah, yeah, twenty one days to the wedding, they get their phones back. Okay, that's right, and we're back at where at I have Hannah and Nick talk and she's her day.
Speaker 1: Hannah's gone into like mom mode right away. She's like, Okay, you're gonna have to take out the garbage, and also like, I think we both need to discuss the fact that I'm more mature and emotionally intelligent and uh yeah, so then she and then she goes, also, I need a lot of a loane time. Also, so also what are you going to cook for me?
Speaker 2: Also? Can you mount a TV? Also she's so she's so emasculating. I don't even like that chrip, but she really is, like she's on purpose and really annoying. Imagine if that was your roommate. She's scrubbing the walls every day. She has to scrub the every day. Once a week, you scrub the walls.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I haven't gotten to that part yet. But but it doesn't matter. We don't have to. Yeah, she's she's like, we're I vacuum every single day. I sweep every day. I vacuum every single day.
Speaker 2: Like, well, maybe because you have a dog, And she's like, nope, he doesn't even Chad. It's just gross, Like, oh, you're nuts. Oh I am not liking her here at all. Here's all the chores that I do. It's like, what are you talking about? Yeah, okay, let's go back to Stephen in mind.
Speaker 1: I imagine though, imagine Alex and Hannah being roommates.
Speaker 2: That's the odd couple. Okay, my god, oh is Alex kinda is she messy? I didn't even she doesn't seem that messy to me, so oh sorry, wait, just wait, okay, Alex.
Speaker 1: Is a little spoiler alert. Alex is like a hoarder. We're gonna find out. Yeah, it's crazy. It's crazy. You should kind of know that going into it. Okay, So this is such a funny scene. So Monica and Steven are sitting on the couch and she's obsessed with telling him to buy her flowers. So they're like, yeah, we're gonna throw a party here, and he goes, yeah, yeah, we're totally hosting a party here, and she goes, you'll buy flowers and he just ignores it and goes, yeah, this is cool. This is cool. And she goes groceries, wine, beer, flowers and he goes, yeah, you know, and more beer. And she goes more flowers and he goes groceries and she says and more and he goes wine. She goes flowers.
Speaker 2: So he's trying to make a joke. God yeah, and.
Speaker 1: He said, so you said you like roses, and she goes, I like roses, also like white roses, red roses, yellow roses, sunflowers, hydrangeas, Like what I just want flowers.
Speaker 2: I want flowers. Want She's so insane. I mean, they both are. It turns out I didn't really see that coming. But cute little moment of Tailor and Garrett talking about Instagram. They're funny. They're just funny and I like them. They're joking about stalking each other. Yeah, just said. He's very simple and cute. He's got a lot of fish picks. He loves fish, anything to do with fish, so he has different pictures and she kind of she appreciates that. She's like, I might not be exactly like you, but let me learn about you. And the more I know, the more I like.
Speaker 1: Yes, And then this happens. That was so funny. He goes something about, well, but you're the best catch in the world, and she goes, that should be our wedding hashtag, and he goes, that's horrible, but he goes.
Speaker 2: No, but write that down. They're so cute. I really really like them both, and I'm so happy they're on the show. Yep. Then I got Alex and Tam Yeah, and this is funny. So they're seeing their bed these in their fake houses and they're like, yeah, it's weird. They're Queen. He's has a king bed at home. Queen feels he gets hot at night. I totally get that. I'm feeling tim. I think it's a little early to not like sleep with the girl that you just met a couple of weeks ago they're supposed to get married to. And she's agitated because she's like, I met the one guy that doesn't want to cuddle.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: I think there's a lot of guys Alex that don't want to cuddle. If I may, yeah, it's not that unheard of. But he's you know, he's him. He's allowed to be who he's been, who he is, like his whole wife, and he's such a nice dude. He wants a bigger bed, No big deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Ashley and Tyler they prayed odi bed and they bond over liking the same temperature in the house, and it's like, okay, these two are perfect.
Speaker 2: Ball ring and then Marissa and ramsys m okay. So she's they're talking about the wedding and he's starting to get like, is he going to be a groomzilla? He's saying, we don't know, but he's getting a little bossy. She has this idea to have a black wedding, which I think is awesome. She's going to wear white, but everyone elsewhere's black. I think that's such a cool idea. Yeah yeah, And he's like, no, we're not doing that. He has all this that he has to say. It's like, oh no, no, no, don't get like this. Don't be that guy. Let her do her thing. That's how I mean, not that he doesn't get to say and what things are, but come on, he doesn't get it, you know.
Speaker 1: Yep. So Taylor and Garrett are on their way to Fredericksburg. Taylor meets Garrett's dad, mom, niece.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm so cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Mom says that Garrett is just not one to like share or be vulnerable, and I guess Taylor's family and she has to tell them this does not want to be on camera.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's said a few times now. I want to say this about Garrett's parents. The mom reminds me of sort of like Holly Hunter and like one of the rules where she'd be kind of a little more trashy, not like broadcast news, but something where like thirteen where she was the mom and like maybe he went through a hard time but really working on it. You know, I've seen some things. That's what she's kind of asking some things to not hurt. But she's very cold to Taylor, and I don't love it. Everybody else is fine. Well, I think the sister is there too.
Speaker 1: The sister's not great. She's like, now, kind of seems like you guys are on deadlines. Maybe you shouldn't be on a deadline. Yeah, there's something going on. I just like what's going on?
Speaker 2: And Taylor has to really hard sell herself and I think that's a shame because she's great and she should be enough.
Speaker 1: Well, the mom also your Holly Hunter mom, Like she starts crying. She's like, yeah, she gets tared so quick. It's just like I don't know. I guess we'll grow to love you, but it's just too fast. But it kind of is.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you think about it, they're not wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's not their decision.
Speaker 2: You know, it's their family money, you know. Think about it like they don't know, yaw, your son went on this reality show and you don't know who this girl is or what she really wants. We know our you and I know our Taylor. Yeah, time with her, but she hasn't, and so I kind of get that. You're like, are you going to be do we have time to do prenups and shit? Like what's going on here? But she's very cold and very weird, like yeah, I mean I know. Yeah, it sounds like, I mean, we don't want you to get hurt, but we really don't want him to get hurt, Like you don't have to overdo, like how about you care about two people?
Speaker 1: Right? But Taylor has such good emotional intelligence. She's so calm. Yes, and she's just like, yeah, you know, we love each other and we're going to make the best decision for each of us. And by the way, your home is beautiful, and I can see where Garrett gets his kindness.
Speaker 2: Yes, and she's got she's got it. Yeah, O work for me, so Rams, And what's your face?
Speaker 1: Marissa? Rissa. He's in the kitchen cooking and she's sent him a sexy text. But keep in mind she's working all day. He doesn't seem to have much in the way of employment, but he says he works from home, but he has a pretty flexible schedule. And we're we kind of find out that she has a long commute. This girl's working hard. But she comes home and she hugs him and she compliments his new haircut and she's like, how did your day go? And then he serves her food and she's like, these noodles are hard.
Speaker 2: But they were and they both laughed about it. Yeah, somehow he fucked up noodles.
Speaker 1: She's like, they're aladante. He goes to ala dante, Alla what what Alla?
Speaker 2: What day?
Speaker 1: So then they have this weird He's just he's very performative, like progressive, because they're both like, God, yes, we don't want any men marrying us, and he's like, no sisters.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, she says that she's like, I want a female because they're starting to talk about it. She wants someone spiritual. I am loving her in this moment. You know, she this is a girl, like I said, who served time in the military, but is very like female power, spiritual, but not super religious. I guess she used to be Mormon. Yes, I got that if you grew up Mormon, that that came up. And she's like, and she doesn't talk shit about it. She's just like, that's not for me. That doesn't speak for me, and I don't want that represented in my wedding. But you know, she doesn't say mean things. She's such an she seems really cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And he's like, I grew up in churches and fire and brimstone, and I don't believe in that anymore. And if I die and go meet God, like, I don't think he'll he judge me. And then she's like, we have to watch Barbie. It taught me about the patriarchy. He kind of rightfully says, like it took Barbie to teach you that, and she's like, babe, babe, I grew up in the military. I was in the military. It's very brainwashing. It was very patriotic and like raw raw, And then he says, well, where are you with that now? And then they have a conversation about how she's critical of the military but he's critical. She says she's she says she's critical, she's critical of the military, but she understands like it's need to protect us, right, And then ramsays goes, do you understand why it's needed, which I just thought was lame. It's like and she goes, yeah, because we've bullied other countries and we've done damage, and like now we have to protect ourselves. I just wrote all in all, I feel like the conversation was mature, and she sounds very educated, and there's a lot's been said about this and it is going to come up later. But in her she says, I support enlisted people this part and then so basically his attitude is like, yeah, but people sign up for it.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, we haven't gotten there yet. First of all, I think he's being extremely condescending. Secondly, I totally agree. Yeah, Barbie is a great feminist mantra, and it was a great movie and it was a surprising thing and it'd probably just come out at that time, and she's like, god, it made me feel really strong as away, gave me like little sisterhood power. Yes, you could name a thousand other movies that would do that more so, but that was recent, and he's being condescending about like every single thing, especially about the military.
Speaker 1: Why he was being condescending about the military. But I did think it should be a little surprising to hear that somebody learned about like female power from watching bart Like.
Speaker 2: I don't think she learned it. I think she had just seen it and was like, I want to watch that again. I think I just want to watch that again. Made me feel good, and it made me feel strong and proud to be like a woman right in some ways, to.
Speaker 1: Be an American. What if she meant American.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's so I think he's being so disrespectful to her service in the military to the point where he's trying to make her say that it's awful and that's whatever. And she has pride. She is saying, like you just said, she's saying, I don't think it's perfect. I don't think the things that we've done in other countries, but believe you me, if they were coming here and doing it, I would stand up for every single military I would, you know, I'd serve absolutely. And I hate that he's making her feel it's seems insecure about something she actually is proud of.
Speaker 1: He's so self righteous, it's really coming out. He's just so full of himself, and he really looks down on her and it's pretty gross.
Speaker 2: Yes, and it's so gross when she's done this like huge thing. I mean, also, I'm not going to go into the things he's saying, but it's such bullshit, Like it's just such bullshit. He's just saying words that have been that he's parroting back from like some Reddit ticks or some TikTok that he saw. I don't think he knows. I don't think he knows how the world works. I'm just going to say that. And he should be thanking her. He should in bed thank her for her service, like every second. That would be really hot. I don't think I've ever had sex with the military person of the military, but I would do. I would say thank you for your service every time.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that there are some very a lot of reasons to be critical of the military, but the reasons for but he's being critical of the people in the military, friends and people big different, right yea. And also a lot of the military terry is very predatory and really gets a lot of kids. I mean, these are eighteen year old kids that join the military. I need people and feel super strongly. Not everybody is like I want to go out and kill people. No, A lot of people are like, I want to get a college education and I can't.
Speaker 2: That's what she says, And he's like, well they signed up, and she's like, but they really didn't know they were exactly what you're saying. Kids. I know people who joined to get Yeah, their school, they're med school paid for.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, it's an opportunity for a lot of people that would not have that opportunity, and they don't realize completely what they're getting themselves into.
Speaker 2: Right, he's so out of touch. So I kind of end that episode. Let's pop on into episode eight. We're going to put these together, right.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, hold on? Uh yeah, the signing up for it, yeah, I guess all that, okay, And basically she's like, well, well, he says, I don't want you to be ashamed of your past as long as it's in your past. Yeah, but it's not Nerban. But she goes, very well, I actually joined the reserves, but then I realized I didn't want to be back in that environment. She goes, but would you not want to be with me if I was in the reserves, and he goes, yeah, it wouldn't work out. We'd be in very different places. Oh my god, I stand. Oh my god. Yeah, so condescending. So now episode eight, Okay, nineteen days until the wedding.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, Ashley and Tyler are having their dumb wedding conversation. We can skip that.
Speaker 1: I got to I started with Stephen and Monica.
Speaker 2: Okay, you skipped right over just the little thing, which is fine by me because that's Monica and Stephen.
Speaker 1: So where are they they're at. They're at a pressed flower making thing, which is just so dumb, right because I got to keep the flower theme going.
Speaker 2: The whole thing is that I thought it was kind of a cute little thing. You press these flowers and frames that you can hang, but then what happens gets really weird. So they're doing it, I just wrote, Okay, that's nice. And then the flower lady that they hire to come like teach them how to do that is being an asshole to her to Monica, because first of all, she's like, oh my god, she's kind of throwing him under the bus, like, oh my god, you're such a dork, like just such dungeons and dragons? What he like D and D? And then the lady pops up and she's like, I like D and D. I'll fuck you.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like, you want Stephen, you want Steven, flower lady, then you take him because honestly nobody should have him. You find that that was really rude of her. And then yes, and they're like, which one do you like better? Really? And she chooses Stevens m hmm, like what is her problem?
Speaker 1: Yes, the worst, but also Steven's the worst because Steven, it goes, Yeah, flowers are great, but like if you give flowers, you get rewarded with sex, so that's a win. So I'm like, so you're already one of those guys, like, what have you been married twenty years? Yeah? Like flowers get you should be having sex anyway if you're attracted to each other.
Speaker 2: There's an issue here. He's got he's got some problem, he's got some real we're not gonna kink shame because we don't know. We might keep shame if we knew what the kink was, but it's never revealed. Yeah, and it's like that lady at the flower place, I played D and D And also I think he's really handsome. Get out of here, Monica, leave me to my man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's probably had sex with her, probably like right before the scene exactly. So then Monica's like, hey, so I did pulates with Taylor, and are both of our dads don't want to film? I guess, And then Monica's she says her dad was whispered.
Speaker 2: To her how do you know this guy's not a liar.
Speaker 1: I's like full shadowing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I just wrote beta stuff, beta stuff, sex, question mark and I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: Well, goes, that's funny. He's like, I'm excited to prove to him that this is genuine and I feel relaxed and like this is where I'm supposed to be and then he licks her face.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, So Hannah and nick Or go to a Nick's big house that he lives at. He's twenty eight years old and he lives in the basement of his nice house, which gave me a little bit of the gross the dicks. I guess, yes, a nice house. I'll give him that, but you know, God.
Speaker 1: He's like I told Hannah from the jump, this is where I live, Like I was on my football journey until recently, so like it didn't even make sense to get my own place anyway. My parents love me being here, so it's not embarrassing. There's Jesus candles everywhere. There are crosses in Jesus candles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she says that she's like, your mom lives Jesus, which I kind of made me like Hannah for a second she said it kind of subtle, just kind of huh. But she's like, your mom sure does love Jesus, Like what am I getting myself into? But he's like yeah, yeah, whatever, m okay. So then they go down down to the basement. She does not seem very impressed as she should. And I think there should have been a thought bubble like ware of Leo, just Leo's face floating around.
Speaker 1: Yep, She's like missed, like I really just circling her head like her thoughts.
Speaker 2: Were like in the movie Grease, where when Sandra Dee like throws something into the little baby pond that like kids whatever, in John Travolta's face comes up in the water. Dreamily just kind of stares at her like that she could just like maybe she could wash her hands, and Leo just pops out of the steam, just kind of waving like I'm still here. Still, I still have a lot of money. I don't know if you know. I have a lot of watches, a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Turns out that Leo's family that the art that they do is they make bongs. It's like bom art. But we get a tour of Nick's closet with his height chart in his bed. He's like, this is where the magic happens.
Speaker 2: Oh god.
Speaker 1: She goes, I was expecting like a pool table also, and then he came out this one.
Speaker 2: Did you mount it?
Speaker 1: Then he's like, so after we get married, like, we're gonna have to move like real quick. She goes, well, I'm not living here. You're gonna have to move into my apartment. I love that.
Speaker 2: She's like, is that okay? And he's like, oh, yeah, yeah, I'm ready. Yeah you think he's ready. He's gonna live wherever he would live, like in a shed, of course, He's not gonna like yeah, yeah, I have nothing. He has literally nothing to lose. He doesn't have to give up an apartment. Right, notice nothing obviously, let's go by mom and dad enough to tell me about five minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Ramses and Marissa go to meet Marissa's friends and I just wrote, hope they're not from the military.
Speaker 2: And you don't don't know? And then friends, I just wrote the friends are like, why are we here? I felt for them. They're not like super camera hungry people. They're just trying to support their friend on the Step Show, and so they just felt like and then he just starts disrespecting again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, She's like, we align on everything except my whole life. He hates my military service. And then the friend is so dour. The friend's just like, but we don't even know the friend is in the military yet. She's like, okay, but what if she went back in the military, would you divorce her? And he goes, yep. Politics is part of morality, and she can't really be opposed to things or for things that I disagree with.
Speaker 2: Right, how dare she? I know?
Speaker 1: You know there's going to be a military anyway, right, you know if we didn't have a military, our country, like you wouldn't have a life, right, it.
Speaker 2: Would not exist at all, not even for like a day. Right.
Speaker 1: So the friend goes, oh, even though you love her, and he goes, yeah, it'd be done. It's a morality thing. We're just on a different moral plane.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he really makes me so So did he say he was from Venezuela? Yes, he said something.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think he just kind of worked that in she So the friend goes, well, I was in the military. I love the military, and he goes, yeah, I don't want to make sweeping judgments, you know, if you're in the military, that's fine. He looks at Marisa and goes so condescendingly, he goes, yeah, I mean, I'm gonna trust these are good people. And so the oh my good, big yellow sweater friend that's cold sideizes him and she's like, where are you from, and he goes Venezuela. Then he just goes into this whole fucking thing about US imperialism yeah, and being wanna and then the friend goes, well, what if you have disagreements about your values or like like how to raise your kids. And then they both are like, well, you know, we'll let them make their own decisions. No, Ramses is not gonna let the kids make their own decisions.
Speaker 2: Now. I hope he doesn't get too far. They're not right. I thought they were right, and I was really wrong. I mean I could be wrong, but they seemed like a good match until I mean, that's a pretty major thing, Like what are you even going on about?
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: So okay, so Alex and Tim. Alex is obviously nervous about meeting or no, Tim is nervous. They're both nervous. Alex is really freaked out about Tim meeting the.
Speaker 1: Family, right because her dad doesn't know anything yet and she has a MS.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that.
Speaker 1: He's Oh he's like the sweetest.
Speaker 2: I love him so much. I mean, I'm sure you cried during this. This was it was he's beautiful.
Speaker 1: He's a really great man.
Speaker 2: And she said he's a beautiful. He's a beautiful, a.
Speaker 1: Beautiful, beautiful man. So, uh, dad is Richard? Okay, yeah, so the dad. Okay, So the parents come in. I get are they divorced? Yeah, the parents are divorced, but they're together. They've come together, and he's in a chair. I think he has a full like walker situation. I wrote. I was like, maybe he had a stroke, and then I then he does say he had he has MS. Right, Okay, So so Tim comes in. He shakes everyone's hands and they're like, okay, what do you do? And he goes, I consult with the government agency. I was in the Navy. They bond over the fact that she's a big sister and he had big sisters and big families so important. And then their disagreement comes up.
Speaker 2: M h and right, well right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Alex goes, you know, I talk a lot and Tim says, yeah, you know, like when she's saying something I have to learn to receive it instead of like giving her my thoughts on it. I thought that was such a weird moment.
Speaker 2: I mean I didn't necessarily strike me. I thought she was kind of doing some ownership. I'm not sure. I don't know.
Speaker 1: He's basically saying like that he's wrong though, and we know that she put her hands on him, like she covered his baths to shut him up.
Speaker 2: He's scared. I mean, he's trying to charm them. So he's a pleaser. So he's just like and dad, and it's working. Dad is loving him like he really He's like, I make chicken. I mean, he just did everything right. He did what Alex said to do, like can I can I steal you for a second, meaning that everybody else goes outside so that he could sit with the dad, and then he reads a letter to the dad, which I thought was so wonderful. I mean, I just that's when I started crying. I think when Tim's reading the letter, what was the letter?
Speaker 1: Well? Also, like they they're starting to bond because apparently they're both they were both born in England and they both love golf and whiskey. Yeah, so it's all the stuff that they have in common. And he says, well, he's like mister bird. He's like, I want to make Alex. I want Alex my wife. But first and foremost, Oh, I wrote, Dad's tearing up, and now I'm tearing up. Yeah, yeah, what was the letter? Don't I didn't write it down.
Speaker 2: Remember, I don't know. I just wrote there was a letter, but it was something like the letter that he was going to read somebody else. It wasn't like specifically to Alex, and I don't remember exactly, but it was something he'd read in the pods, and so now he's reading this to him and everybody. He's just like, really like, I don't know what else Tim can do as a human being to be a better guy. Yeah, he's just so so far anyway, and then the dad gets really moved. He's so emotional. He accepts him, He accepts you know, like i'd like your daughter's hand in marriage. He's like absolutely. And then of course Alex when all of this is revealed, like he basically he said, yes, Alex looks very underwhelmed. She has no emotions whatsoever about it. Now you've got your dad crying, you've got this guy, like, I really don't like her, and I don't know if I'm I might be reading her wrong, but I just don't like. I love the father and I just love but she's just sort of like, yeah, yeah, okay, oh, you guys had a little bonding thing. My dad hasn't cried in twenty five years. But okay, yep, I don't know. So then we move on to back to Taylor and Garrett. They're in DC.
Speaker 1: Yep. They go to Taylor's basement apartment. I just really he's not very cute but boring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't have to go too far into that, but I do want to point out that she has a twin bedd Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: This is where they do plant this seed. She's like, we need to talk about where we're going to live after this, because you've never not lived in Fredericksburg, and she's like, I love San Diego and I feel really comfortable there and my family's there. Uh. And he says he's like, well, I do like California a lot, but it's pretty far from my family. And then he admits he's like, in the Pods, it sounded fine. I do care a lot about my parents. And I know they would want to see me, see me with the person I love, and like be near my kids, so I don't. I'm not like super excited about San Diego. And she's like, uh, okay, but in the Pods you actually seemed excited, right, and I want you to be excited. And he goes, well, I don't want my kids to see their grandparents like once a year. They'll they'll figure it out. I'm not worried about them. They'll find a place. They'll be by coastal. All right, It's fine, I think. But she's so freaking cute. I love her so much.
Speaker 2: So then we got chatty. Chatty has lost his job any but.
Speaker 1: Not stressing about it. Don't worry, He's fine, and.
Speaker 2: Then he immediately starts having I just write sex talk. He's just having sex to I don't even know what that means.
Speaker 1: Because she's She says, well, what's so long as you've been out of work? And he goes, oh, like a week and a half, and she goes, don't worry, I've got your back. I'll be your sugar mama, and he immediately goes, oh, that I'm cool with that. You could treat me like a piece of meat.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, there's something really really want wrong.
Speaker 1: So she says, hey, so like we have quite sex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, okay. After this, this is when he starts saying something about pegging or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah I'm old, okayes yes, So she says, we have great sex, but like you started having concerns about the wedding and I'm just not gonna like bend over for my fiance who's not sure he wants to get married anymore. And he's like, okay, but like I'm a man like and if the wind blows, I'm ready. I guess women are like more delicate. You've got to you gotta like find their combination to unlock what they want. And I I just wrote he doesn't get it, and she goes, yeah, I know what I like, Like I'm a modern woman, but like a little less butt stuff. And then he goes, oh, like pegging.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he pops up and just says pegging and then says something else and then he says, you know, like bdsm okay. I mean I've never he would be the worst serial killer because he would just be like you'd be like the g I kill ill. Okay, just check the check root ninety five, just dig a little bit outside of it. He would just say the things right. So he's like he just has to yell out pegging and not that we're saying there's something wrong with pegging or BDSM, but maybe he's just like maybe on the wrong show, well there's.
Speaker 1: Something wrong with it. But she's not. It's unsolicited information to her, so she's trying to kind of be like. She's like, haha, I'm saving my butt from husband. So then he goes, oh, well, there's a lot of things you could put your dick in bowl of mac and cheese, like.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I know he's one to be watched. He's really really crude.
Speaker 1: And then he made He's like, I wish I had a vagina because then I don't know whether being kicked in the nuts is worse than giving birth. Giving birth is the only time a woman knows what it's like for a man to have a common cold. She's trying to be funny and Monica just goes, are you well, I just wrote he nasty?
Speaker 2: He naty?
Speaker 1: And then she says, well, he's like, I don't need sex. It's fine. I don't want you to feel forced, and she goes, yeah, I mean I just have to feel safe. Yeah, and then he says, I'm not talking about like subdom stuff, but how about anal. He just keeps bringing up anals like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, Peggy, like he wants to be pay he wants it in his butt, he wants it in her butt, he wants it all the.
Speaker 1: So here's what I wrote seventeen days until the wedding. I've lost interest completely in Hannah and Nick.
Speaker 2: That's so funny me too, especially the more annoying that she gets, the more OCD like cleaning, Like, it's not cute. Whatever you think you're doing that you think is cute, it's so annoying to the rest of us. Yeah, it's not cute to nag. I don't think. I don't like that old stereotype that she's like, well, do your chores, wlag cooking, lagie. I mean, it's just it's like, none of it, it's all old news. Yeah, and you're right, it's so boring that take out the trash conversation to take out the trash, well, first of all, I think she wants them to take out the trash.
Speaker 1: Like twice a day, which is not It's crazy. I mean, we have a few arguments about the trash in our house, but it's like you take out the trash like a few times a week.
Speaker 2: You know. Here's another weird thing. And she's like, Okay, well, how much money do you have, because like, are we gonna have a joint bank account? Because if I go to the grocery store and then she reveals that she spends three hundred dollars a week on groceries. Now let me now, I know you have a family that's different. She is by her. Yeah, she lives alone. That is a lot that is creating. Yes, that's insane, Like unless you're counting if she has a bunch of prescriptions. I never count that with groceries. I just think like straight up food run and you know, toilet paper and stuff. At most I spend like eighty a week. Yeah, and that feels like a lot. I don't know what she's talking about. So then she wants to prove hell, she's very no nonsense. I mean, I'm impressed with it. But she's basically like, you know, pay your bills. Who's paying the bills?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she goes, if we so when we get married or are they gonna are they paying the car insurance or are we pay putting our car insurance together? And he goes, Nick goes, well, what would be the benefit of that. She's like, yeah, you'd be paying your own bills. And he's like, well, I mean, if my parents want to pay my phone bill in car insurance, I'm gonna let them. So I think neither of their sides on this.
Speaker 2: I agree. I think million. I think the question is can you pay them up? Pay cut a cup bib, pay my automobiles, pay my telephone? Booze? I don't think you do you? And through I think that's what she's trying to say. And I know I went sort of around about little off key way of it. No, it was beautiful. I just like the automobile. Can you pay my automobiles? Get it? What they did? Automobiles?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: And credit card bills. And then basically he's like, what are stock? So I don't stock, and she's she's really like he doesn't know, And he's like, I don't believe in that. She's like, you don't believe in and she tries to then have this dumb It's not that she's dumb. She's obviously impressively intelligent. About running her life and good for her. We could all learn something from her.
Speaker 1: I like feeling she's smart. I just feel like she's i mean type A yes.
Speaker 2: But then she's like, yeah, low yield, low low risk stock. She's trying to is this the time, Hannah for this right again? Leo might have that he knows about stocks.
Speaker 1: And then like she does this every time, she tries to sort of change her tone out of nowhere. She's like, I think a bad habit of mine is wanting people to do things the way I do them, you know, the right way. Like that's that's not like fair of me, Like you have a good heart, like kind of feels like we're best friends. Yes.
Speaker 2: When she said that, my mouth I gasped at that. I was like, does it feel like that feels like your best friend because I didn't get that vibe at all.
Speaker 1: But then he's like, yeah, I'm a really good listener, Like I'll always hear you out and you may not realize it right now, but I'm a protector, Like I'm not like maybe gonna like protect.
Speaker 2: You in the way of like money or money secure mount anything. I can't kill anything, Yeah, but I'm gonna hear you out like so mm hmm. So Thailand and Ashley meet be fast because of course it's adorable. They meet the adorable dad. I love the ride or die. I love that sweet conversation about being like she's right or die. I just I think, you know she's got a good family.
Speaker 1: Yep. So then Dad's like, I need some Manda Man talk, right, everybody clear out having Manda Man talk. And then Tyler's like, hey, I've already I've already asked her, but can I have your daughter's hand in marriage? And he's like, Dad's like, absolutely, she accepted you. She does not make decisions lightly. Really, she went on, love is blind. Yeah, I think he might have her, but he's right or died too. He loves her that they talk a little bit about like grandkids whatever he said.
Speaker 2: The dad later said something that's kind of sweet. He's like, y'all, you guys are on this journey. I'm just in the back seat, which I feel like he's probably always going to be in when you guys have sex for the first time, I'll be just under the bed. I won't be in the bed, but I'm you know. But he gives his blessing, which.
Speaker 1: Is all that matters, and then he cries.
Speaker 2: He cries, and I got a little tearing with that too. Yeah. So then here's the moment.
Speaker 1: Yes, Monica is Hella upset and she's talking to her friend.
Speaker 2: She's talking to Taylor, right Taylor maybe not? Okay, yeah, or yeah, she's sitting with Taylor. Yeah, yeah, So she is shocked something has happened off camera. We didn't see it, and apparently we're finding out that. I guess Steven said like that all these women want to suck his dick.
Speaker 1: Well, because Taylor starts recounting, well, remember earlier Monica kind of walked off and that during it was the firework scene when Monica was annoyed and kind of walked off, and then he just sat there with Taylor telling her about everybody who's gonna want to fuck suck as dick. So she's like, yeah, well, it's so weird because in Mexico, she he was saying, like, in a year, meaning when the show, when the show comes out, when people are watching the show, this is what Steven's saying to Taylor. In a year, like when the show is airing, people are going to be in my dms wanting to suck my dick. Can He keeps saying.
Speaker 2: It's like he can't stop, No, he can't. They want to peg me. But she found out more stuff. Wasn't just dick sucking. Was very specific. She's like, he was at a sleep test.
Speaker 1: Last night, and then she goes, but was he though, like, I don't know, but he didn't sleep here, And then she goes, I'm sorry, it's it's disgusting. So then we see Steven skulking around in the background.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was shocking. They're having this conversation that he's just back there doing something, probably like jacking off.
Speaker 1: So he grabs a beer or something, and he comes in and sits on the couch and she goes, yeah, like seeing those fetishes like something something something and dick sucking, and he goes, you're right, and she goes stop saying you're right. Who are you? Why did you want all the fetishes? Though?
Speaker 2: I mean, we got somebody somebody out there. Yeah, yeah, but we gotta find that shit. We gotta figure I mean, maybe it comes out, maybe she screenshot it, but I'd really like to see what kind of shit he's talking. I bet we could find him pretty easily. Yeah, I'll uses a fake name, but I love that sleep test is such a you could easily find out if someone was a sleep test call the hospital. And he did end up sending her some picture of himself like attached to some wires, right, But then he said he was drunk. He goes, I don't know, I got drunk at the sleep test. That's not a thing. I don't know what he's saying there. Yeah, and then he was just texting, says.
Speaker 1: I made a mistake while when I was drunk at the sleep test, and she goes, it was today, Stephen, Yeah, the worst messages were from this morning.
Speaker 2: And then she goes, let me see your phone, and it as he said, oh, I deleted a lot of this. As he's holding his phone looking now that he's clearly deleting things while she's saying let me see your phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she goes, bitch, they started yesterday and they went through today. And he goes, yeah, I don't really remember texting her, but like the conversation, you know. But oh, he's like, but the conversation last night, and she goes, don't you dare blame me for this, and he goes, I'm not I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: You're right right, That's why I'm just going to leave you alone and I'll get my stuff and leave. He's not worry her play the victim. I guess I just can't do it.
Speaker 2: Then she's like okay. Then then mommy, I've been there. I've said that when someone's just being like ridiculous, huh, you know, and they I'd just be like, okay, well go ahead, and then momenty the two hundred dollars because I'm not paying for that ship.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep. So he does. He's like, yeah, he does. Immediately he's out, yeah, and she goes. He doesn't care. He's so checked out. He's totally done. And I've been there too. I've been in that moment where you're like, Okay, I yes, I'm telling you off, and I'm telling you to fuck off, but like, are you going to fight for it at all?
Speaker 2: Oh? He doesn't care. He never cared. He's a psych I just said, fuck Stephen. I think he's just some sort of psychopath. He definitely is some kind of addiction for sure, Like he's really really grus And I just said, she's you know, he leaves sea.
Speaker 1: She's legit sad, but obviously but she's she's trying. She goes, I'm almost embarrassed for how much of my heart I gave you. But you're playing in a sleep in a sleep test bed, drunk, texting a girl like gross, dirty things you want to do to her? And he goes, this is what he says. I'm truly sorry for coming on this show. I shouldn't have come on here. She goes, what the fuck you put a ring on my finger? And he goes, sorry, sorry, definitely don't deserve much. By the way, don't forget that he admitted to this, and I know I brought this up before he admitted this. Hat this in the earlier scene when he was with Monica and he said I did cheat on somebody. I did technically cheat. He slid into someone's DMS. This is what he does.
Speaker 2: Oh, but not just that like it's important. I mean, yes, that's something, but also like whatever he's into is so specific, Like how do you think that people aren't gonna say something? Yep, Like I'm trying to find his last name, Like the first thing that came up when I said Stephen love his blind and said why was Stephen drunk at a sleep test. That that's the first thing that came up, and it says it's something to do with that he needed to do with regards to being a veteran and his disability. He was a military guy.
Speaker 1: I think that. I think they just found all military guys for this.
Speaker 2: I don't even remember him ever mentioning that, and I don't even know if that's true, but let me see it, says Steven's Instagram activity continues now I'm on Reddit.
Speaker 1: Well, also, Steven was started responding to people. If you look at Reddit for people that were coming for him, he basically, I don't somebody, Oh my god, somebody made some comment about his dog, basically like that they hope he wasn't like sexually molesting his dog, and he just was crazy and was responding and going, how dare you you leave my dog out of this? Like you're disgusting?
Speaker 2: Oh somebody yeah that and somebody said this, Yeah, it says he's all over this shit. And somebody wrote, dude has a shame or humiliation kink, which is totally true. So people going after him online or helping him get off, Oh that's so true. Yeah, he does have a shame king he like that's why he's like, you're right, you're right. It's basically almost like you know, like mast you know, like he's being He's it made no sense, and he's like, yeah, yeah, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like masochism.
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh my god, assuming someone said assuming he meant Polly. He forgot about three hundred and seventy five steps before you can start seeing other people ethically, which would be to like tell them that you're ethically yes, right, monogamous. Yeah, uh huh wow, but I never thought of that. He does have this like kink and so yeah, no, he loves it, and he probably loves the attention because he would never get it otherwise. Oh my god. Our whole show should have just been about his Reddit.
Speaker 1: Yes, we should. We should do another hole. Well, we could do an extra I don't know whatever. Anyway. Uh. The last thing I want to say about this though, is that it's so sweet. Taylor comes back in with Garrett, and Garrett like sits next to Monica on the couch and like they comfort her while she cries.
Speaker 2: That was really sweating. Garrett stepped out. I mean Taylor, of course, but gar as a guy, really stepped up to the plate. We like him.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So we will see you guys next week for episodes nine and ten. Yea, this was seven and eight. All right, Oh my god, this is so fun. Glad we're doing this.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys for being here. We appreciate you and your support, and we'll see you later on in the week for everything else. Okay, bye bye,