Speaker 1: For this episode of A Strange Thing Podcast, the drinking word is but anyway, but it'll sound like but No. For this episode of a Strange Thing Podcast, the drinking words are but anyway, but they will sound like but anyway.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, hey guys, hey guys, welcome to episode number.
Speaker 1: That a Strange Thing Podcast. I'm like, I'm Austin as always, ye and we're your hosts.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, so hey, what do we do in Austin. We are recovering, We are recovering. Yeah, we had kind of a you know, we were going to do a strange hollow Earth this week, and we were going to go out and get into the hollow earth. But we didn't get to do that.
Speaker 1: See my dad is kind of like the second thermodynamics, and everything inside of his body is winding down.
Speaker 2: Running down. Yeah, yeah, especially that little sphincter object. Yeah, that's it's a it's an appendix, but where it connects to your large intestine, there's like a little sphincter and that can get kind of plugged up or something.
Speaker 1: See a lot of people when they hear the word sphincter, they think of people's eyeballs and the muscle that contracts the people the eyeballsphint.
Speaker 2: I think of Germans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because Finka, Yeah he could be sphink the album.
Speaker 2: We're already getting weird. But yeah, yeah, So what happened, I'll let you set it up because you being funny.
Speaker 1: Well, I woke up and went to work and I got a text message roum your mom from my mom. It was actually pretty early, it might have been like by the time I got to work, but she said that you were in the hospital stomach pains at the er.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: They think it's the appendix, yep. And it was the appendix. It was the appendix, the first part of a book.
Speaker 2: So yeah, not the stuff fix and yeah, it was the appendix. And anyway, Yeah, so I ended up having an emergency surgery for a ruptured appendix sphinx. Yeah that was fun. The sphincter in my appendix got blockaded and infected. Yeah, and I wasn't feeling good for a day and then next thing you know, they're like taking me in and getting stuff done. And then afterwards I've found out that they intubated me. So now my vocal cords are a little messed up.
Speaker 1: I'm feeling kind of soft, So.
Speaker 2: I got that old age voice going up. Yeah, I've got three little puncture wounds and my abdomen nice. Yeah. And they you know, they don't even really like, you know, cut you open anymore. If they can do the laparoscopic stuff.
Speaker 1: It's like a little hole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, three little holes when right above my navel, which is kind of weird because a lot of the like abduction stuff, you know, with UFOs and aliens, they like prod and poked people through their navel.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, kind of as a joke, if you weren't feeling good and I had to like come up with a funny thing to post so people didn't wonder where we died, I was gonna say, like, remember how Dad was talking about those strange experiences he had in his house when he was young.
Speaker 2: Well, it turns out he was abducted and they came.
Speaker 1: Back and they had probed him and they had inserted this tiny little metal tracking device. But with all the five G network stuff going on, it started to interfere with the tracking device and it started to overheat and a cause severe painness. They had to replace, and in an X ray they found alien technology then he got shipped Area fifty one. They have a specialty surgery. Then.
Speaker 2: Now it wasn't quite like that. It was actually, you know, as far as surgeries go, it was like not a big deal. They just kind of I don't know, I fell asleep and I woke up and I had like weird shaving, you know, stuff on me. So it kind of looked like, you know, what do they call those patterns that.
Speaker 1: Are out crosscaping?
Speaker 2: Yeah, except for it was mic circles, cross circles, yeah, cock circles. No, I don't know they Yeah, I don't want to talk about that, but yeah, they did that. I found out I was intubated, which you know, I didn't know they were going to do that, but I guess they do that if they want to keep your oxygen level up a little bit. And they gave me some good drugs that may be made my oxygen. It was a little too.
Speaker 1: Relaxed, a little too Yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyway, I got that going on for me, and then also I found out that I was I was catheterized, shortest catheter they've ever used. I don't know, they didn't give me the length. I mean, hopefully they didn't charge by the length, but well maybe maybe they should have it would have been cheaper. But anyway, I found out that the hard way, which.
Speaker 1: Was hard way.
Speaker 2: No. I mean the first time you're out and you're like, man, I go to the bathroom. So you go in there and you're like, okay, I'm gonna go now, and then it's.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, what.
Speaker 2: The fuck, I'm on fire?
Speaker 1: Put it up?
Speaker 2: Put it up? No, it was yeah, So and then I asked them. I asked them in the in the recovery room. It's like, did they catheterize me or something?
Speaker 1: Because that hurt?
Speaker 2: And they're like no, we like, well somebody did something. So then then later they moved me into another room. There were actually a shortage of hospital beds. Whoa, and so rather than you know, checking me into a room, they put me out of here. They put me in a little side room.
Speaker 1: What was that guy's name, Alfredo? I don't know, it was Alfredo Drive.
Speaker 2: Why do you ask that?
Speaker 1: The nurse memories, like, you probably don't remember this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was the funny.
Speaker 1: The other girl was Vanessa. Yeah, so he's like, hey, my name is ALFREDA to be taking up for Vanessa. And then dad goes your name is Vanessa. He's like, no, no, no, I mean he's not Alfredo.
Speaker 2: You seem like, yeah, he was kind of smart. Guy liked him and he.
Speaker 1: Had like a He reminded me of the guy from Disturbed, the singer Wow. That guy.
Speaker 2: He reminded me the guy from Money. What's the one where they sit around and they then circled to.
Speaker 1: Start TV show. Yeah, that seventy show.
Speaker 2: That seventy show. Remembered that the guy on the that seventies show that was the little Vez.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was like Vezz kind of but he was quick. He had that quirky Hispanic humor and you couldn't keep up because you were all drugging. And he's like, my name is Off I'm going to be taking over for Vanessa. And you're like, your name is Vanessa and he's like, no, my name is not Vanessa. You can see him.
Speaker 2: My name is in my mind. I'm thinking, would you just please slow down talking.
Speaker 1: He's like, so, so, what is the deal here or what you got some a little bit of starchy? You want to have a little bit of a like some pudding or some jellow or what. And then you're like, hey, diabetic and trying eat a little bit of I'm trying not eat sugar. He's like, whoa, he's spent, Like when when did you have Let's have a little bit of food or something to eat. Probably didn't talk to It's like, if you had a little bit of sugar or something to eat right now, if you have a little bit of sugar, want eating anything, but I'll go see if we can fight a little bit of like pudding or some jellow or something to sugar free. And then he just walked out. It was like, what just happened.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that was funny. I couldn't keep track. I was like, I'm glad he's gone, but it.
Speaker 1: Was he was nice and he got you out of there quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they all did. They were all great. You know, I'm really impressed with the medical system. Although you know, I felt kind of weird because they put in that little teeny room in the back, and so rather than me getting to hang out with my grandkids and everybody which came to see me, and they couldn't come.
Speaker 1: In there's only two adults at a time.
Speaker 2: They basically stuck me in the recovery room closet for a little while.
Speaker 1: So during that time, yeah. I was in the lobby with all the grand grandkids. Yeah, I'm just sitting there and my niece was upset because she couldn't go back there. She was crying. So so I opened snapchat on my phone and just went through all the filters and they had fun with him, like five minutes.
Speaker 2: You can't laugh that loud.
Speaker 1: There's other people here and the day and they're just I look like a time of aura.
Speaker 2: He calmed down.
Speaker 1: So the lady comes back there and I'm like, were being too loud. She's gonna tell us to be quiet, and she just kind of stares at us, like shut up. No, Well she stared at us for a second.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, people are going through different kinds of surgery. Some of them are like an appendix, which is you know, not a big deal. Well, and some of them we're getting like you know, cancer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, life saving stuff, and then there's you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, wounds. I kept thinking, you know, it figures because we were going to go out in the side by side, We're going to go out in the desert, bounce around, exploitage jumps, yeah his sick jumps. But instead here I am laying in here eating sugar free jello. Yeah, you ate it fast though. It was good. Yeah, I remember it was. It was good.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, you were hungry.
Speaker 2: I was hungry and uh and then I went home and then I'm fine, you know, I'm recovering great.
Speaker 1: So instead of going splunking, we went to the hospital well yeah, which is probably a lot of nefarious stuff on there, but similarities to Instead of doing that for our adventure this weekend, we went and just sat in a field.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did. We went out and you know, because I didn't feel horrible, and we got the old truck out and we put the launchairs in the back and a propane fire ring.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And when I pulled and sat out there and looked for UFOs and cattle abduction.
Speaker 1: Dad shot the chaos twelve. I did take shot shot.
Speaker 2: Those shot shot the shot. I shot the shotgun.
Speaker 1: It was just not dark. It's not sunset, yeah set, Yeah, it was sunset. You know what's messing up about dusk? The the song by Prince du You know that song. Yeah, it messes me up because he says dusk till dawn. So in my brain I'm like, dusk must be morning and dawn must be night.
Speaker 2: No, because he lived at night, so he would go.
Speaker 1: Exactly, but that it messes me up, That's what I'm saying. So it was kind of getting because there's these mountains next to us, so we had some good shadow. So Dad shot it was a big fireball comes out the end of the cool but I put it in slow motion and he goes got a little kicking. It's got a little kick on her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what didn't know what to expect first time I shot it. It was fun. I had a good time. That was fun. We went out there.
Speaker 1: One times sitting in the truck, sitting in the truck.
Speaker 2: And there were cows mooning all around us. So we thought, maybe we'll get lucky, not only watch, but we'll run into cattle mulation in the act. Didn't happen. No, the most exciting thing was a side by side riding by and you flashed him, flashed him. I lifted up my shirt my boobies and they both went, yeah, like scary is that it? Dude?
Speaker 1: He does have boobies and he does. It was pretty funny.
Speaker 2: What a lot of rabbits we were on. Literally, there were a lot of rabbits out there.
Speaker 1: It's like two or three got a few bunnies, yeah.
Speaker 2: But no UFOs and we stayed what we We got out there about nine, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Just started getting dark. We got there at perfect time because we had a minute. We shot the shaka. I think we both just put one shell through it. But yeah, it was kind of fun. You hadn't shot it before and it's kind of a weird gun. And then the cows all heard it up. That was kind of cool because they were just there's that one that was like but I think it that was I think it lost a calf or something because it was stressed out. It was like pacing around and like running back and forth. But then they all went into that big huddle and just kind of went it like as soon as it went dark, they were quiet. Its weirds not you hear, Like.
Speaker 2: You know what I thought about that. That's kind of weird, you know how like you wake up right as the sun is rising, even a little before the bird start going crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh have you ever been duck hunting? So when you got duck hunting, I think they call it a magic hour. You put out your decoys, this's pitch black, you got your head lamps on. It's colder and dirt, but then everything turns like kind of gray because the sun's coming up, and then you hear like the pintails like yeah, like flying around, and then as soon as the sun comes up, it's just like a war zone like from the Pearl Harbor movies where there's those dogfights.
Speaker 2: Arething that's going in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the ducks are just going like all over your head and then like twenty minutes later over dead quiet, no duck's allowed. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Well, all I notice is I lay in bed in the morning and it's not light yet and I don't have to get up yet, but the birds are like squawking. You hear the robins and the sparrows, and they're all just kind of going crazy, and it's like, whoh, this is kind of cool. It's like it's like they're singing in the morning, singing in the sun rising. Maybe the cows are the ops, maybe they move out the sun setting go down.
Speaker 1: I think I think it's a lot like Elk or a lot of animals where it's just kind of like a like wolves, even where it's like a rally cry. It's like come on back, we're gonna all get together. Because the pack animals herd animals. Let's get together all shut up at the same time, so the animals don't other animals, predators don't know where we are, right and we'll just be quiet away.
Speaker 2: Those nighttime nocturnal predators.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think they kind of do like a like a like elk. There's be like a herd bowl and he'll do all these like yeah, you know, like he'll call in his herd and then they're all like going around all the all the cows are like and then he's like, shut up, go to bed, don't bother me till the morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then we'll get busy.
Speaker 1: That's why every night you can hare them. Yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 2: You know, it is weird. You know, at night predators do come out. There are a lot of nocturnal predators, and not just in the animal kingdom, but look in the in.
Speaker 1: The world like New York City, Yeah, the human kingdom.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's go a little strange here for a minute, because I don't know, have you noticed all the bad, crappy, ugly crap that's been going on at night in different places, like the people getting roofed and raped or taken out and chopped up they've got the serial killer that he might be the smiley faced killer down in Texas that's doing awful things.
Speaker 1: I mean there's like there's a lot of bad people out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nocturnal predators.
Speaker 1: Well it's like that Johnny cash Long that go tell that long tongue liar that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's done in the dark? Will you can run? So what is it about the darkness?
Speaker 1: It's easy to hide?
Speaker 2: Is is that what it is? Or is it is there something more spiritual and deeper there? The unseen realm forces can come out and causey can.
Speaker 1: Make that comparison. I don't think it's necessarily that way. I mean, like tactically, like what we did in like Iraq probably not a great comparison, but we had really good technology compared to a civilization that didn't. Yeah, so we had envg's, We had all these cool stuff thermal imaging and stuff. So we can go out at nighttime and not have to deal with the heat, not have to deal with all of the the stuff we don't know about, and we can rely on our technology. So that's what like all the nocturnal animals do, like like cats, like a puma. Puma's hunt at night because cats have notoriously good nighttime. Yes, yeah, and that's just an easier way for a predator to get around and not be seen by animals like a like a prong horn where they have almost like three hundred and sixty degree vision. But if you cut that into a little ball of either sleep or just pure darkness, because if you're taking in light at three hundred and sixty degrees, you might not be able to focus on one dark area targeted. So then this animal comes in sneakily.
Speaker 2: You know, there's some weird parallels there, some metaphors I think, you know, talking about spiritual realm, and you know, what is seen, what people are aware of. When it's dark, people are going to sleep or they're they're shutting down their awareness in different levels, and that makes them more vulnerable to whatever predatory kind of thing is after them. So you know, if you want to talk about spiritual stuff, maybe it's the same thing and throw into that. So I'm saying, I'm I'm going to go out and party with my friends. Not only am I kind of tired because it's like late, ye you, but I'm also gonna like pump myself full of alcohol. Or maybe some cocaine or something so that I'm more susceptible towards dark, sinister things.
Speaker 1: Maybe when we lived in Twin Falls, I was playing football. It was probably like two in the morning. We were in our front yard and I wasn't really like a kid that got into mischief, but we played football late at night, I mean junior high or whatever. We had some girls from like a block away come over. We're all throwing the football in the front yard, like the most innocent thing you could do. I went to a private Christian school, you know. But a cop you probably might know which one I'm talking about, pulled up and he flickered his lights in our front yard just and I knew who he was. I'll call him Kevin, Like hey Kevin, and he's like, man, just go inside. Nothing good happens at night. You don't need to be out here.
Speaker 2: And they're the ones that know, yep.
Speaker 1: And I was like, what about on Christmas? He's like, especially on Christmas. I probably made it mad when I said that we didn't go inside, but yeah, it just it's from a cop. Nothing good happens at night, It's true.
Speaker 2: I mean, well, I mean my weenie cop experience. Well that's what you called it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I came as basically a child of the light. You know, my world was daylight. I mean i'd drive at night or whatever. But and I maybe you stay up late and watch TV, But as far as me being out, I wasn't. That was not where I dwelt.
Speaker 1: Did any of the cops ever tell you you really adopted the doc, was born in it.
Speaker 4: No, you think doc loses your ally. You merely adopted the doc.
Speaker 2: I was born in it, molded by it. No, they never said that. But it was weird when I started doing this nighttime. So basically I was on a reserve officer, and you know, we would go out and ride around with the real cops, and we would carry guns, and you know, we could drive a car if we had to, a patrol car if we had to, we could like you know, move to parade or whatever.
Speaker 1: Hey, we need cup move that out of the rule.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we weren't the real deal, you know, we hadn't gone through posts and all that. But it was more responsibility than I actually wanted at the time. But so you'd go out and then my world was kind of flipped upside down because I never saw the kind of darkness that they're exposed to. Every single day, they deal with the worst of the worst, and then at night it was it was worse. I mean, that's when people are so drugged out of their mind. They're getting something. So that's where people are getting stabbed or shot.
Speaker 1: And you know, people are tired at the end of the day. They you know, want to relax or whatever, so they start drinking or doing drugs, and then something happens because other people are tired and doing the exact same thing, and it escalates. Their nerves are just thin at night. Yeah, and that's I think what happens with like a full moon, because you're circadian rhythm. Oh what am I talking about? Your circadian rhythm starts to kind of like get messed up because you're used to this dark light, dark light, and it kind of is like a long fade into darkness. It sounds like a metal no, you.
Speaker 2: Know that makes sense. So people are like their body's staying weight. It's light, so I need to be out and about and so but your body is saying no, you need to be asleep.
Speaker 1: And there was never that hard cutoff, which you can say is why people are more stressed down now too, because we're looking at our phones and we've got fluorescent lights everywhere, artificial light. So yeah, weird.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we're discovering or I'm just regurgitating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not discovering or solving anything, but obviously there are weird things that happen at night and around the full moon. I mean statistically they say, eh, it's not statistically much different, but I think maybe people are more aware of it. Maybe they're more alert because they are on that Hey am I awake or a sleep kind of would you cut? What kind of cycle?
Speaker 1: Circadian?
Speaker 2: Circadian?
Speaker 1: I like that circadian cycle, circadian rhythm.
Speaker 2: It sounds like an alien type Circadians.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the planet Circadia twenty one, twenty seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 1: Circadian rhythms, like your body's natural adaptation to like night and day, hot and cold.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Like my cousin and I have been on this kick shout out.
Speaker 2: To reggae reggae.
Speaker 1: One of my social boys. We've been on this kick about like a just feeling better because he's got young kids and I got young kids. And maybe it's different or maybe it's the same, but we feel crappy all the time, like, you know, just worn out and tired and miserable and short tempered. Yeah, diets probably. We talk about diet a lot, but we talk about you know, like a big thing now everybody's posting it on social media, like ice baths.
Speaker 2: Yes, so we've been looking.
Speaker 1: At that and we're like, okay, that's cool. And then we've been talking about good sleep habits, having a regular circadian rhythm or like going to bed at the same time, waking up at the same time every day they're a majority of days, and how to trick your body into sleeping well by like taking a really hot shower and then going to bed, like right before bed, getting really hot, and then when your body starts cooling off, it makes melatonin, which I think melatonin is actually like a hormone. It's not like something you get from plants as much as it's like a hormone that your boy, your body produces, Yes, And so people take it to go to sleep, but then they're just kind of messing with their circadian rhythm and it's making it worse.
Speaker 2: It's like your body doesn't have to produce melotone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So if you just get hot and then cool off, which is a good feeling, you might sleep better.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: My cousin and I had been into that. So I don't know what I'm saying about.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you know, we're just talking about a strange thing, right, I mean, that's.
Speaker 1: The name of our posts, open chatwards chit chat.
Speaker 2: And you know, I am trying to I'm gonna try to force this into a certain direction.
Speaker 1: He's got a narrative.
Speaker 2: It's well, it's narrative.
Speaker 1: It's in squared. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: But anyway, And I gotta you know, I want to edit myself and not say but anyway so much because I say but anyway, I just gotta quit saying that so much. It's it's it's like my go to word when I get a little stymied, you know, in my brain pain.
Speaker 1: It's like pain.
Speaker 2: What I'm gonna say next, Oh, I'll say but anyway.
Speaker 1: Dad has like the Cypress hill stymied in the brain. Pain, But in the brain anyway.
Speaker 2: Anyway, you know, I wondered, Okay, I shouldn't say this, but I'm gunning because I'm postoperative and and I'm actually I'm off all my pain meds. They gave me some good pain meds, especially there. I don't even I think it was. And that stuff was great because I was hurting pretty bad and then they gave to me and it's like, oh yeah, I felt like I weighed a thousand pounds. I couldn't move.
Speaker 1: You can see it in people's faces, like when when Shelby was having the Bennett and they did the.
Speaker 2: The spinal tap, the epidural epidural final path, and she could.
Speaker 1: Hit the buttons every once in a while, but the first time when she was like really stressed out and really upset, it was like her face just it was like, yeah, well, like when Gandolf yells at Bilbo Baggins, it's just.
Speaker 2: Some under yeah, an he melts and he's like, I'm not trying to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, trying to help you, and his face kind of melts. That's what Shelby looked like, because her face was all scrunched up and it was just like, hmm, she's possessed. Her body made that noise when Obi Wan turns off those shields or whatever. It's like, yeah, that's what her body did.
Speaker 2: Well, what I was going towards. Sorry, no, no, That's all good? Is that? What were we talking about before that?
Speaker 1: Meds?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Meds. One thing nice about being, you know, post operative is you kind of have to relax. You can't do much. You can't lift things, can't shower, you can't get in the hot tub. You're just kind of like floating. So I've been listening to a lot of podcasts, and I've been reading some books and some of the stuff that I've been kind of just coincidentally like stumbling into, or things like episodes about like d MT and what's the name of the actual plant that people use? I asked you the other night.
Speaker 1: It's like hyahuasca, hiauasca.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then I know Joe Rogan, he talks about you know that, and and a lot of people use that in a way to like get in touch with, you know, the spiritual realm where they come in contact with entities that that help them or guide them, or sometimes they're nefarious that's another drinking word. But you know, I was thinking about that people in the evening at night, that probably their body not in tune to be night dwelling creatures. I mean, because naturally we're not that we're not nocturnatifically.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then and so they augment that with drugs like at clubs or whether it's alcohol or whatever. Yeah, and then you throw on other things on top of it, like a d MT, you know, if you want to.
Speaker 1: Get more spiritual New Age, six hundred milligrams of ivy.
Speaker 2: Broken, Yeah, whatever it is. And it's like a lot of the podcasts I were listening to, we're talking about these guys on trips and and you know, how they get in touch with spirit guides and the messages that the spirit guides give them, you know, and I was saying, wow, that's kind of interesting. And then the descriptions of some of the spirit guides are kind of the same as some of the neopagan or pagan or you know, ancient gods. You know, we went through those pantheons just for I don't even know why. We did Strange Gods, a series on Strange Gods on our podcast. You can go back and listen to them. I think we had what five episodes.
Speaker 1: We did a lot, and.
Speaker 2: We went through a lot of pantheons, and you know, we're just talking not for any agenda other than it's like, this is interesting. Stuff.
Speaker 1: This is really all sounds the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's what we ended up thinkings, like wait this, you know this this goddess is the same as Ishtar. It was the same as you know, on and on and on it goes. And but what's weird is these entities that they were coming in contact with on their d MT trips were like.
Speaker 1: The same things, yeah, some of them.
Speaker 2: And so my mind's like making connections here, like this is really strange. And I've alluded to many times, you know, in our podcast, it's like, you know, this is like all this stuff is connected. And I know that's kind of cliche, but it is weird how connected it really is. Like we started our podcast asked on cattle mutilations because it was a weird thing I experienced as a kid, not personally being mutilated, but cattle mutilations were a thing that were happening in the seventies when I was a kid, and I remembered it and like, that was a strange thing. Let's start there.
Speaker 1: In those episodes, we found Bigfoot, Bigfoot aliens, and the UFOs aliens. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean they can kind of go different because you can have a what do they call it now, it's not a UAP I did.
Speaker 1: I did aerial Phenomenona.
Speaker 2: We started making these weird connections, not because we were trying to right. And then we went into the pantheons, and then we did the paranormal bit, and there were like all these weird connections there. We were talking about these like transdimensional kind of weirdness with entities that would be shown, whether they were demonic or hat man or whatever. And then we started doing Bigfoot and like Bigfoot almost seems to be in a lot of encounter, like he's transdimensional.
Speaker 1: Transdimensional like the Happy And then we.
Speaker 2: Did the gods, you know, the strange pantheons, just because I thought it was weird that, you know, the pantans are weird. I mean, God said weird.
Speaker 1: And you did the thing about the horse that you had sex with Zeuser who's yeah, and then slight near his and then you know, one thing leads to another next thing. You know, Loki's pregnant with a horse's baby. Loki, Loki's pregnant, Loki Thor's brother, yeah, or like step brother is pregnant with a male horse's baby.
Speaker 2: And he's a male in the pretending to be a female horse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then Thor throws a baby shower for Loki and they find out it's a boy. It's a boy horse, an eight legged boy named Slight near near the eight legged boy horse, and then Loki gives it to Odin as a gift.
Speaker 2: Oh my godness.
Speaker 1: It was ridiculous, but I mean it was.
Speaker 2: It was interesting and it's strange. So we talked about it, and then like we started seeing all these weird connections between all these different pantheons and what was weird about that. I mean, it was a long time ago we did it, but my mind thinks about, Okay, it's weird. We're talking about the Egyptians over here, but meanwhile, over in the America's.
Speaker 1: The Mayans are building building pyramids. They're building pyramid sacrificing kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, god, and they're lined to the same stars. And one over there's a dragon, you know that's got dragons all over or whatever. His name is done here, same thing.
Speaker 1: I've heard this on Separated.
Speaker 2: They share the same origin. They have to.
Speaker 1: I heard something on Joe Rogan that I thought was cool.
Speaker 2: So there's this guy Forrest Gump.
Speaker 1: Mine's Forrest Gump. People call me Forrest kun. I think it does start with the G. Crap Forrest Forest G.
Speaker 2: We'll say Forest G, We'll look.
Speaker 1: At Forest buddy. He's like he's on like a Discovery Channel show where he like hunts down supposedly extinct animals like the yellow canean is when he found But he brought up something that was funny because he talked about how a lot of cultures have these flying serpent like lore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're They're everywhere.
Speaker 1: So he was talking about how the reason birds can flies because they have really light feathers and they have hollow bones. But serpents, notoriously are kind of a heavier, like they don't have hollow bones, and they have thick, heavy scales on them, so their bones would be less dense, which would make it so that they don't fossilize. And that's why we've never found the fossilized dragon is because all their bones are hollow. I thought that was kind of interesting. He didn't really subscribe to that belief. Forest Galante Galante, Yeah, that was his name, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Forest Gallante. I googled him while you were talking.
Speaker 1: He's a cool guy. I love listening to his podcast. He's for all kinds of weird animals, Like the Tasmanian tiger was a thing, a real thing. Have you ever seen that?
Speaker 2: Well, I've seen like pictures of it from like a zoo that had one that.
Speaker 1: The something instinct. Yeah, yeah, they think they're extinct. He was trying to find and then I'm just regurgitating another podcast episode, but whatever. And then he was talking about how they're gonna like clone wooly mammos and put them in some park reserve in like Siberian tundra and like clone these wooly mamos and see what their impact is on the geography and the climate. And I'm like, this is my favorite thing ever.
Speaker 2: That would be where it's like Jurassic Park exactly.
Speaker 1: That's my favorite books and movie series of all time.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, so we've diverted a little bit. I wander.
Speaker 1: Forrest goal Forest. Yeah.
Speaker 2: In the picture here and he's holding it. What's that a pangolin.
Speaker 1: Penglin, which as loos as a pokemon.
Speaker 2: What's weird about it is I've seen videos of these things like shredding into a wall.
Speaker 1: They look like dragons, you do they're scaling?
Speaker 2: I mean, they look like serpents.
Speaker 1: They're straight up pokemons. They are crazy creatures.
Speaker 2: But anyway, okay, let's go back. Oh said again, have a drink. Getting back to what I was kind of like moving towards. All of these things are connected. And I know that's cliche. You even said it when you hate hearing that in podcasts. Yeah, everybody's saying that that's the thing, but it's true, and they're connected in ways you didn't think and like for us as a strange thing people. When we started this, we did this for fun, right right. We weren't trying to make any connections. We weren't trying to make any theological ideas. We had no agenda, yeah, for any kind of connection.
Speaker 1: Like we said at the beginning, our whole goal was just to drive around in this Folkswagen thing, have adventures which we've sent, sold and traded for a what is that an astro or an express box van?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, a box van. Well, you know, you think we have a lot of little giddy gadgets. We have motorcycles, we have a side by side and and we have the but our goal is to just.
Speaker 1: Use our fun little toys we got and drive around in mostly the specific Northwest and just look at stuff.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of weird things around. Yeah, and they had a strange we had a Volkswagen thing without oh a strange thing.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. It'd be fun. And then now we're like, oh, this is kind of creepy. How everything's like connected.
Speaker 2: And it keeps getting more. So I've been listening to different podcasts you have to listen to, you know, some that have like a theological edge, like or not even theological, but maybe a Christian overview, like Ory Creatures. Shout out to them. I enjoy them more and more and more. But what we found out is there's this tangential kind of relationship with what we're discovering on accident, not looking for any kind of connections, just to have fun and to hang out together and have adventures and these podcasts and the stuff that they're talking about, and what we're realizing is this stuff is much more connected than we thought. And because of that, I hate to use the word real because it's supernatural. A lot of this stuff is supernatural. You quantify it as supernatural because it's like an unseen realm. It's it's transdimensional. But if you've listened to any news media recently, you have seen and heard an uptick in types of topics that we talk about in a strange thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we see a lot more UFO stuff especially, and more cattle mutilations. Yeah, they've been coming up a lot. We get sent that a lot, and that might be our own doing because we talked about it.
Speaker 2: Well. No, like Fox News last week was the down in Texas. There were six mutilated down there. Their tongues were removed and they had surgical precision and all that kind of stuff. But and then you tie in all this other stuff, hybrid breeding programs, and then you hear a lot of things, especially now because paganism is a lot more popular now, you know, in the waning of Judeo Christian mind.
Speaker 1: Second time you said, oh, you said waxing earlier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, this is waning waning. Waxing.
Speaker 1: You're a waner.
Speaker 2: I'm not a well at least I'm not a waxer. Swimmers do that. But anyway, releasing friction, you don't get it.
Speaker 1: I get it. I just you're not gonna even not humoring you giving me a.
Speaker 2: Laugh on that. There are different belief systems that are more prevalent now that have godlike entities or spirit guides, and the use of things like pharmaceuticals or drugs or psychedelics or whatever to engage and encounter and and talk to or have these things guide you is on the increase.
Speaker 1: It's that thing everybody talks about. I'm not religious, I'm just very spiritual.
Speaker 2: Very spiritual.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's very popular. And whether you're not, you say you're you're religious, whether it's veganism you're into, or feminism or BLM or or even atheism, atheism or religious, you're kind of subscribing yourself to a small group of people that believe the same thing as you, which is what kind of ends up being a religious religion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, I don't want to go into whether right or wrong or whatever which is true or false. But it's a different perspective than what I had when I was younger. And I've been around a little while, not a long time yet, but the stuff that we would not even begin to think about are now the mainstream things. And I think about, Okay, what causes that? Why? What is that? And I think a lot of it is our ability to communicate and to like over the internet, these amounts of information good or bad. That's available to us is like it's astounding. You can't even comprehend it. The whole world is at our fingertips, and people that you don't even speak the same language with now you can communicate perfectly.
Speaker 1: I have an app because I work with some European Ukrainian people at my work and some of the stuff, if I can't relay something directly to them, I can find, you know, like the instruction manual, and I can pull up an app on my phone through Google and it will in real time translates through the camera. So they're looking at the pamphlet through the camera and seeing it in their language. It's amazing.
Speaker 2: It is totally me. What's the name of that.
Speaker 1: It's just Google Translator, I think, because.
Speaker 2: There's Google Translates, and then there's like another one called Babbelfish, and Babbel.
Speaker 1: Is probably not a good one to use.
Speaker 2: Well, it's really interesting because you know, you've heard of babel, right, and I've heard of babel because of our Judeo Christian background.
Speaker 1: They should have called it a little bit. If you play that backwards, I think it'll say babbel. But they should do it backwards because it's kind of like reassembling languages to.
Speaker 2: All me well, and for those that don't know that background, it's in the Bible. It's in Genesis. You can look it up.
Speaker 1: You just like Trump, It's in the Bible.
Speaker 4: It's in Genesis. You can look it up. He had all of his best people on it. They were gonna build a new Trump Tower.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was gonna be huge.
Speaker 4: It was gonna be the biggest tower. But Joe Biden came in and confused, everybody confused. He walked over and he said.
Speaker 1: You can some of America and one was.
Speaker 2: Anyway, yeah, it's good. Basically, the biblical narrative is that man was told to go, you know, reproduce and multiply and subdue the earth, basically take care of it, treat it good, these stewards. But instead they decided, no, we're gonna get together and we're gonna band together, and we're gonna build this giant tower instead of going into all the world Mecca. And they all spoke the same language, so it was very easy for them to communicate and pass knowledge around. And some of the knowledge, I mean this is bringing in the watchers, was forbidden knowledge and things that they shouldn't do that, like sorcery or pharmachia or drugs anyway, that's a whole say, we got a whole bunch of stuff we could talk about there, but I'm gonna ignore that. So what they did is they decided to build this tower, and they were doing it. Man, They're building this big, huge zigarot tower thing and to their own you know ends, and God says, Nope, ain't gonna do this, and he confuses their language, and so he scatters them by confusing the language. That's the biblical narrative. That's the story. So what we're doing now with the Internet is we've rebuilt bab We now can all communicate and say and do the same language. And what happens when you have that you can have good stuff, the sharing of really great ideas, and you could have really bad, dark, sinister stuff. Sky Skyne, which is another thing you know about genetic manipulation and cyborgs and AI.
Speaker 1: And creepy transhumans. Seeing this, uh, the new AI stuff that's come out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is weird.
Speaker 1: It's pretty creepy.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It's like and like the other day, So I have Snapchat, that's like the main way that my my little group of cousins and I communicate. We all have it and it's funny to say, ye little quick thing door keyef pictures and stuff. But now it pops up and it's like, I'm your AI chat. Yeah, I'm going to monitor what you say, and I'm gonna make you see things that you want to see, and I'm gonna filter things through a filter and make sure that you only get whatever you want.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yes, day back Satan, what kind of weird world is that the only thing you see and here is the things you want? I mean that's creepy and part of it's like appealing because like, oh cool, but all I want.
Speaker 1: Is what I want?
Speaker 2: What about an objective opinion? Yeah, you know, like okay, so since we're going here it's open mic. What about like our media, right, they don't give us what we want.
Speaker 1: They give us the only place to sit is on either end in the media, it seems like.
Speaker 2: And then and then what about like the algorithms that drive us to the content that we're looking for. So if you google something next thing, you know, you're slammed with all of.
Speaker 1: That stuff that is greedy and sometimes you don't even have to google it, Like You'll just be talking like, yeah, man, I've really been into really nice sprinklers from my front yard because there does not good water distribution. Then I'll go to Facebook and Pops, I was like, now it littles doom dang um dar damn. It's so weird and it's creepy.
Speaker 2: Just think about like people that are YouTubers. Now, I mean you can get black marks and taken off or saying the wrong thing, so's on Twitter. But what is Yeah, well even that I don't even know how great that is. But I think it's funny because basically I think Elon is just smacking everybody upside the head.
Speaker 1: But you see the I think I mentioned it to you the other day, where you like white it out the.
Speaker 2: Yeah on the building or the W side, said titter titter, and then they told him you had to fix it, so he painted the outline or something. I hadn't heard that.
Speaker 1: But that's whilarious, you know. But it's so weird.
Speaker 2: Because the stuff that you say, somebody has to decide whether that is acceptable or not. Yeah, and if you're politically correct and that's the guideline, then basically anybody who doesn't have that politically correct voice. If they say anything that's not along with the status quo, they're voted off the island.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like how we were talking about people use the word conspiracy theorist. Yeah, it's kind of like, no, you're un PC, or you're bad. You don't get an opinion because I've deemed you to not have an opinion.
Speaker 2: You're branded and you're basically nullified, or you're a crazy radicale. We could get a ding for saying this, but you can't say anything negative about COVID or the vaccines or about masks Shapirol. Maybe he gets away with it because he brings in bucks. I don't know, probably, but I mean, and it's crazy because I thought we were supposed to be able to have open, free dialogue. Might not agree with it, but that's okay. I don't mind if you don't agree with it.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like what you and I not argued about.
Speaker 2: Oh earlier you got here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Dad was talking about how it's not good to be bullies, and I kind of agreed. But at the same time, I think bullies are a necessity because you can change the way that fits into your definition of bully. I think, right, I think kids make fun of each other because when that kid wears his little brother's pants to school three times in a row and they're like, you look stupid in those stupid pants, he's going to quit wearing those stupid pants and he's going to start wearing clothes that are normal. And some people will be upset about that. But kids have a way of regulating themselves. They do through their lifetime to help them kind of grow in a society where they all kind of are a team.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, it's funny you say that, because that kind of makes that light bulb go off of ding ding ding in my head, which is kind of what we were just talking about. Somebody is controlling what is right and wrong, what is that is acceptable and what's not. If you say anything that is not acceptable, then you're going to be voted off the island. You're gonna get bullied, right, So who controls the bully power, the bully pit bullpit? Who controls that? You know? And it's scary because I'm not even trying to find the answers right now. I mean, we're just we're just yeah, we're just talking. But we're throwing out stuff and this is all good fodder for a future show. You know, I've talked about the Grand Conspiracy over and over again. I believe there is a Grand conspiracy. The more I read about this stuff, the more I see the connect in this of the kind of stuff that we deal with, which we thought was going to be fun. All of a sudden, it's like, wait a minute, this is like all connected and it is a conspiracy. Yeah, who are the players in what that means and what to do with that? That's a you know, that's a whole different series of subjects. But there is a grand conspiracy, and I believe it's very spiritual. Now, spiritual people instantly can flash religious and I don't like that word religious because religious to me has that negative connotation, kind of like conspiracy theorist. And all that does is shut down the conversation, so you don't get any input, you don't get any dialogue.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like the racist tag, you know, like a Karen in the parking lot, you're racist, you're sexist, yeah, and it's just kind of like, well, now I can't argue because you're just gonna pull that card or.
Speaker 2: You're a hater or you know, whatever it is. And you know, sometimes that stuff is kind of justified maybe, but it is so overused now people use it as a weapon to shut down people so they can have voices. And then you get this i'm gonna say politically correct mob because it's a maybe not even the majority, but the loudest voice in the room.
Speaker 1: Squeaky gill gets the grease.
Speaker 2: Squeaky gill, what do you say about gills? Highline gills?
Speaker 1: Gills?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're fishkills. No, like squeaky.
Speaker 1: Wheel gets the grease.
Speaker 2: Yes. It's like almost like a snowball that keeps getting bigger and bigger. The center of it is very small, but people get afraid of this little snowball and as it builds and builds, then you're like, oh, you're really afraid of it. And it controls media, It controls narrative, It controls thoughts, I mean logical thoughts. Scientific thoughts can't even be addressed anymore or thought about logically, because as soon as you do, then well, no, you're a hater. And it's like, when in the world have we ever agreed on everything? And how often do we disagree? But we still get along and like each other. I mean, just look at your family. Do you agree with everything everybody does in your family? No? No, you still love them, you still talk to them, you still care about them, and still die for him. Maybe some people would. I'm just saying that we're way beyond that. We've gone to an extreme, and maybe the pendulum is going to swing back, but I'm afraid this is maybe goes towards the grand conspiracy is that it's not going to swing back, and then it's just gonna be basically a louder, meaner, stronger voice that takes advantage and punishes people that don't bow to their power and.
Speaker 1: Desires so mad Max. Yeah, any it picks your dystopian story storyline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's basically that because people pretty much suck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people do so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, left to our own we want our own things. And that's just the way it's been. Well, I don't know us man, I could just kind of keep blabbing, but we're about an hour in. We could probably wrap this baby up and then maybe next some hot dogs, go cook some hot dogs and some hamburgers. Yeah, all the family's coming over. It's gonna be fun.
Speaker 1: It's a nice day. Yeah, a little bit of wind. Yeah, it's ninety degrees.
Speaker 2: What is it aside, it's gonna be eighty eight degrees today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so eighty eight with a little breeze is pretty much ideal.
Speaker 2: Well, especially last week it was snowing.
Speaker 1: Nice thing about a little bit of a breeze. It keeps the bugs.
Speaker 2: Away, keeps the bugs away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then the hot keeps you warm. And inversions this keeps you cool.
Speaker 2: Smoke away, Yeah, things just blowing up. Yeah, it's all good man, it's all good. Well, I don't know, should we just button this puppy up and let's do it. Go eat some boogers, some boogers. That sounds good to me.
Speaker 1: Who does all right? So I guess join us next time for some cold drinks, probably hopefully colder because it's cold outside it is hot. Yeah, and some strange conversations taters