Speaker 1: Billy Cunningham.
Speaker 2: The Great American Reds Baseball continued tonight. But of course the big news today is the great debate starting about nine o'clock Eastern Time between Kamala Harris ving Donald Trump. Going to be extremely consequential, the most consequential I think since the end of October nineteen eighty when Ronald Reagan debated Jimmy Carter in the Rest Show, we say his history. This could be one of those moments, Jon and you and I now is the chair of the Republican Party. Alex trunc Ifielu and Alex, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Alex, you have the popcorn, got some coke, You have some nachos, maybe a little baklav Off for dessert. Nine o'clock tonight is all going to happen if you're put on the Democrat account. Let's say you're Kamala Harris's team and you represent Kamala Harris. That may be difficult for you to do, but nonetheless, what does Kamala Harris need to do tonight? Then I'm going to ask you what the Donald needs to do. Let's begin with Kamala Harris in your Blue Democratic hat. What does Harris need to do?
Speaker 3: Well, she's got a lot to do, and good to be with you, by the way, so you know, there's not a whole lot she can do. The first thing she ought to do is ask herself what she's going to do differently than Joe Biden. Because, Billy, one of the things that gets undercovered in my mind is that Donald Trump beat he slaved Joe Biden in one debate. It's an amazing moment in American political history that a presidential and the incumbent president was knocked out of his second term by one debate. So Donald Trump ended Joe Biden's political career in one debate. So what shad Toma are you thinking about? Don't be Joe Biden, So doulta, don't let what happened to Joe Biden happened to you against the you know, a superior candidate in Donald Trump. That's what she ought to be thinking about.
Speaker 2: So, Alex, when you're sixty years old and you've been in public life for thirty and thirty five years, you have a long history positions, whether it's the southern border or whether it's sanctuary cities. Springfield, Ohio was under attack by twenty thousand Haitians, one of which a little boy's dead because of it in Springfield, Clark County, which is terrible. We also have the situation with inflation which is rampant, out of control, completely major crime in the inner cities, homelesses off the charts. And so how does Kamala Harris tonight say, you know what, the policies of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are not the policies of Kamala Harris and Tim Waltz. How could she look the camera in the eye and say, let's move forward, We've got a new direction when he's in charge of the present direction.
Speaker 1: How does she make that case?
Speaker 3: Well, it's going to be very difficult for Billy, and she can't make that case. You know, the American people are smarter than the Democrats give them credit for. The American people know that Kamala Harris was the borders are I know, her friends in the main street press want to say she wasn't, and they draw this silly nuance about this having been about root causes. Well, when you're in charge of the causes of the border, you're in charge of figuring out how to stop the flow of the border. So she's going to have a very difficult time drawing that conclusion. You know, look, I mean, she is, in her own way, somewhat telegenic, I suppose, and you know, has a legal background which might might give her some skills oratory skills that otherwise she might not have, like in a courtroom. But on the topics that affect the American people, inflation, the border, crime in big cities, she's a complete failure. She's part of the Biden administration's failure, and that's what you're seeing. So I think she's going to have, you know, a tough, a very tough story to tell tomorrow. But you know, in these modern debates, Billy, you and I know that sometimes you know, you get scored for style points as much as you do on substance.
Speaker 1: On substance, she.
Speaker 3: Cannot win that debate because she and her administration has failed. She's not the change cant. Donald Trump clearly has unsettled things in Washington now for several years. He's the candidate to take the country in a new direction, in a direction that was prosperous before Joe Biden and Kamala Harris took office. So It's going to be an interesting debate tonight. Look forward to it. And like you said, I'll have my feet propped up in the popcorn and we'll go from there.
Speaker 2: Some Republican pundits have said that they're worried about Donald Trump. Well, he says something stupid at some point, She's going to play the female card.
Speaker 1: And she's always done.
Speaker 2: She did it with pens and she also did it in the Democratic debates that she lost in twenty nineteen, in which she said I'm speaking now. She wants to play the female card, like Trump's going to be paternalistic toward her. Well, what is Donald Trump needs to stay away from so is not to play into the media narrative that he's a wild card you can't trust him.
Speaker 1: What does Trump need to do?
Speaker 3: Well, I think Trump needs to talk about policy. That's what he needs to talk about. He needs to talk about what has happened over the last four years. And you know, look, I mean these made for TV moments that scripted politicians like Kamala lived for. The American people have seen through it. You know, Billy, I've said this to you and to others for a long time. The singular greatest strength that Donald Trump has politically is he's an outsider who's authentic. Whether you like him or not. Of course I like him, you like him, A lot of Republicans, conservatives like him. But even if your don't, you have to admit he's authentic. He's not a phony. He's not putting on airs. So he's not going to show up tomorrow or excuse me, tonight with this canned kind of approach. Right, He's not going to show up with a canned one liner. I think if she shows up with that kind of approach tonight, I think it's going to I think it's going to upset things. And I don't think it's going to be a good moment for her in the debate.
Speaker 4: So what should he do.
Speaker 3: He should talk about policy. He should talk about what he did on the southern border compared to what they did. He should talk about what he did. Is it relates to the economy. You know, a Trump economy was lifting up every segment of America. Every worker had a better job, Your four, oh and k was in a better place. Things cost significantly less. Right, this inflation problem continues. The Democrats and Kamla have done nothing about it. Middle class families are being crushed in this economy, so he should talk about those things. And if he does that tonight, he's going to be very successful.
Speaker 2: There's a bloodbath underway with the legal aliens coming into our country who tend to be unattached, poorly educated, single males, which is a terrible part of the population just in general. I'm reading the story about aid and Clark, the eleven year old boy in Springfield. It was on his first day of school and he was killed along with twelve other kids in Springfield, Ohio area were injured when a Haitian immigrant drove on to oncoming traffic, causing the school bus to overturn. And this is a terrible event. There's van you're the chair of the Ohio Republican Party, Alex Trontivulu, and there's seemingly when I read the story edter story. By the way, this is not well covered in the national media because it doesn't fit the narrative. And there's something in the federal system, the so called parole system called humanitarian parole. Since twenty fourteen, at least twenty thousand unattached, generally male Haitian immigrants have found their way in his Springfield, Ohio under quote humanitarian parole, and it's accelerated the past two or three years. And right now, in the last four years, some of my ten thousand Haitians have shown up on humanitarian purposes in Springfield, Ohio. For God's sakes, dogs are missing, massive lawlessness and crime, Haitian immigrants sleeping on streets and in people's front porches that call the police.
Speaker 1: Nothing's going on.
Speaker 2: And because Springfield is in the middle, may I say nowhere. It's not Columbus, it's not Ohio, it's not Cincinnati, not Dayton, it's not Indianapolis. It's kind of like doesn't have its own little media market. But that is typical what's happening to apartment buildings in Colorado, for God's sakes, in which Venezuelan gangbangers have taken over blocks of downtown Denver to sell marijuana and traffic girls and to make a lot of money. And the Denver, which is the thoroughly blue city and the blue state, doesn't want to react. Wouldn't it be help over Donald Trump tonight at nine o'clock to say, to talk about Aiden Clark, the eleven year old boy who was killed. I say, murdered by Haitian immigrants in Springfield, Ohio, and it's not a story. Shouldn't that be a bigger story?
Speaker 3: Well, it should. It should be a bigger story. And I'm gonna tell you, Billy. First of all, you noticed about me, I'm a child of immigrants, So I love immigrants who come here legally and who respect the laws and and help right. So not to be flipped for a minute, but you know we're the immigrants who brought you skyline Chile. Okay, so rim well, we'll tell you to be serious. I've been to Springfield, Ohio, and I went there with one none other than Bernie Moreno, our candidate for United States Senate. Bernie went there and gave attention and continues, by the way, to go into into Clark County, continue to go into Springfield to talk about this horribly broken southern border, in the horribly broken immigration system that we have in the United States. So what we need is more leaders like Marino and like President Trump to talk about it. So you ask me whether the President should talk about it this evening, Well, absolutely he should. He should talk about this horribly broken immigration process where we don't have a country because they're not controlling the borders. We should have immigrants. I love immigrants. I'm the child of immigrants, but we come here legally to assimilate into the culture and to become part of what makes America a great place. You know, Donald Trump, he doesn't say it, I'll say it. He's married immigrants, right, His life's immigrants. So I mean, it's not like we hate immigrants or foreign people. We just want people to come in legally and to assimilate near the culture and to become part of what makes America great. Right now, that system is terribly broken, which is why you should vote for Bernie Marino over Shared Brown, and which is why we should make sure we deliver every electoral vote here in Ohio to Donald Trump. So if President Trump talks about issues like that tonight, now, not only is going to win the debate, he's going to win the election.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: The reality, alyx t is that millions upon millions Third world illegal aliens have been flown many times over the border from Haiti, from Columbia, from Venezuela under a new program which has now restarted, in which thousands show up and simply left off a plane given a Social Service Agency saying do your best. And when that occurs, you know what's coming. If Kamala Harris wins. And I know right now the Trump shurs up most and most of the polls, but God knows what's going to happen the next almost sixty days. But if that happens, these illegal aliens will be allowed to vote directly or indirectly, because what's going to occur is that if Kamala Harris wins, the House and the Senate will likely go Democratic, in which case the filibuster will be overturned, and they're going to pass a menu of large left wing socialist ideas, including giving temporary voting privileges to illegal aliens. Like all of a sudden, the Haitian vote will take over Clark County. It's going to take over Springfield, Ohio. And that's kind of the canary in the coal mine. There's a bloodbath coming with illegal aliens coming here from gang affiliated gangs, which is going to actually destroy the character of this country by changing the ballot box. This is the last hope we have as great Americans to stop what's going on and maybe start a brand new direction. If we have twelve years of Donald Trump, then eight years of jaded evance, the country can change and go in a different direction. I my doubts whether America is ready to change.
Speaker 5: Too.
Speaker 2: Many Americans like the status quoad because they get checks in the government. But you can't have Haitians killing school kids in Springfield, Ohio and not as if it's normal. And there's not been one national story on Aiden Clark and what he and his family went through because of the failed immigration policies to say nothing about what's happening in Arizona, Nevada, in California or Texas.
Speaker 1: The schools, emergency.
Speaker 2: Rooms to hospitals, the doctor's offices are being overwhelmed by tens of millions of illegals that don't belong here. And if Donald Trump tonight focuses on immigration, inflation, the cost of goods sold, talk about sanctuary city, sanctuary states, and one last thing, Alex t I'm glad you brought it up.
Speaker 1: Sunday morning.
Speaker 2: You had Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont say on meat that depressed that he was asked a question by Kristin Welker whether or not Kamala Harris has changed her position. Kristin Welker went over a menu of flip flops by Kamala Harris and Bernie Sanders kind of a little smile on his face and said, look, you.
Speaker 1: Got to say what you got to say to get elected. But she hasn't changed one bit.
Speaker 2: Essentially, the left wing of the Democratic Party just said that she's lying about these flip flops in her position, and once she's getting elected, she'll go back to what she's been for the past thirty years of her life. You might remember Obama said, if you like your plan, keep your plan, like your doctor, keep your doctor. None of that was true, and what we heard from Bernie Sanders was the truth.
Speaker 1: Did you see that cut? I can send it to you.
Speaker 2: And what does it mean when a candidate runs for off is lying about who she is, obscuring her positions in order to get elected. About sixty percent of US American people have no idea what her positions are on anything. So if you're a typical American living their good life in a good way and don't pay much attention to the media, you may think Kamala Harris is a moderate? Isn't a Trump job Tonight to peel the barkle of that tree and expose who she truly is.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, the answer is yes. And here's again you cover a lot of ground. But I'll say this, this is the first time that I can remember in modern American politics where you actually have four years of Trump versus four years of Kamala Harris, and you can actually say the listen to the television ads and are going to spend millions on the TV and instead of listening to the talking points of God forbid to listen to the main sho press, which nowadays has completely gone off the deep end against Trump and conservatives and traditional people like myself.
Speaker 5: And you don't listen any of that.
Speaker 3: Just look at the record, look at where the country stood. Look, I'll be the first to admit it. Donald Trump has not been a conventional politician. There are things that he has tweeted or said artc That aren't conventionally in the mainstream of politics. But what you have is you have a four year record to evaluate and Billy, if you look at it, they don't ever attack Trump's record because they can't. The world was at greater piece, your prices were better to crime situation. I mean, I read Bill Barr's book. He was attacking inner city crime for the first time. And remember the Democrats have been in charge here, you know, eight years before Trump, four years since he left, you had a body of work to compare as to who has done a better job. So, yeah, if I were Trump, and if I were advising Trump, which i'm informally, I'm certainly not. But if I we're finally advising, I say, talk about your record, talk about what you did, talk about their record. That's how you win over those critical swing voters in the states that matter the most, including our neighboring Pennsylvania, Michigan, other places like Wisconsin. That's what he should be focused on tonight. If he does that, I think he will, the American people have a very stark choice four more years of the same or a fresh new approach.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: Lastly, Alex t I'm not voting for Donald Trump. I'm voting for the First Amendment. I'm voting for freedom of religion, freedom of speech. I'm voting for secure borders and legal immigration. I'm voting for the Second Amendment, and I'm voting for a police to be respected.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 2: I'm not voting for Donald Trump. I'm voting for all those things once again. Alex T will be watching tonight. We'll see what occurs. I hope the Trumpsters days on policy and no personal invective, no personal insults. He's going to be baited repeatedly by Kamala Harris. She's going to play the the gender and race card every chance she has. And I pray to God the truth reigned Supreme. I'm not voting for Donald Trump. I'm voting for the United States of America.
Speaker 1: Alex T. Thank you very much your involvement, and may you have a great day and have some baclava tonight during the great debate.
Speaker 3: God bless you, Billy, always a privilege.
Speaker 1: God bless America.
Speaker 2: Plus some Montgomery and ribs from the Great Greeks and Egla Mesi's ice cream.
Speaker 1: It can't get much better. Thank you, Alex.
Speaker 2: Let's continue with more your reaction five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand, Bill cunning and the Grand American with you every day, your home of the home of the Reds and the Bengals. At least we have bearcut football to get us excited. On news radio seven hundred WLWR, Billy Cunningham, the Great American after one o'clock today a little rest, butit from politics. It will be Dean Reguez who will be here. You may not know it, but we have a lunar eclipse coming up in about a week. He's going to prepare you for that, much like the solar eclipse of about a month and a half ago. And later on will be your comments at two o'clock about what you would like to see, questions asked by David Muir or Lindsey Davis. That makes some sense. Put it in perspective, see where we're going. I think Donald Trump has a couple of secret weapons, which is he has a plan going forward, which is on several websites, including Truth Social. He has a record to run on, which is the four years he was the president, peace and prosperity, no wars anywhere in the world, American soldiers coming home, a growing economy until Biden and Harris took over. And lastly, he has the experience of what to do in the future. And whether or not he wins or loses will be up to the mainstream media, which is going to declare him the loser no matter what. But one thing to keep in mind every now and then, you hear that I have certain guests in the Media Research Center, that's Brent Rosel's group, And what they do is record every evening newscast on ABCNBC and CBS and PBS. They record every the View which is on, like I think at eleven o'clock on ABC, which is Believe it or not, is an ABC News product.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Whoopy Goldberg and Behar and the rest are employees of ABC News begun by ms Walters, and at this point it is a reflection of ABC News on the View and Barbara I think, if she was alive, would be embarrassed by what's going on. So what MRC does is record all the broadcasts from the View, ABC, NBC, CBS and PBS, and then they also review the morning talk shows which have become rather in not involved in politics because MSNBC, et cetera. But when they are involved in politics, it's all one way. Now, you might be shocked to learn that one percent, not ninety five percent, but rather one hundred percent of the ABC News products at six point thirty Monday through Friday, hosted by either David Muir or Lindsay Davis have been one hundred percent percent positive for Kamala Harris and on the opposite side, it's been ninety four percent negative for Donald Trump. So let me read you the results of this report. MRC analysts reviewed about one hundred campaign stories that aired on ABC's World News Tonight from the day Harris entered the race, which was July twenty first, through September the seventh, including weekends. The analysts found that there were twenty five stories that were clearly positive about Kamala Harris from the reporters, the anchors, and voter interviews, and that computes to a gravity defying one hundred percent of positive spin scores for the vice president Kamala Harris. So ABC News and I'll give you NBCCBS and PBS.
Speaker 1: And a month moment or two.
Speaker 2: But the one network which is one hundred percent for the candidacy of Kamala Harris is ABC News and David mull Lindsay Davis. Now, of all the anchors, of all the reporters in the world, who did the Biden Harris campaign pick to be the moderators tonight, Well, that would be David Muir and Lindsay Davis.
Speaker 1: They're the two that have been picked.
Speaker 2: On the other side, the analysts found that there have been a total of three positive stories about Donald Trump and seventy negative ones for a dismal ninety three percent negative spin. So you would think if ABC News with David Muir Lindsay Davis would look at these results, which say he's the managing editor of ABC News, you might say, no, wait a minute, can we find anything negative that Kamala Harris or Doug Emhoff her husband has ever done wrong?
Speaker 1: Can we find something? And the answer was no.
Speaker 2: And on the other side of the coin, can we find anything positive about Donald Trump? And the answer ninety three percent of the time is oh. And so the thirty percent of the electorate who receives mainly their news from the nightly news have gotten stories which are fundamentally inaccurate for ABC Nightly News because there's got to be something negative about Kamala Harris, such as she's the last person in the room, so she's responsible for the policies of Joe Biden. And she answered the question have you ever disagreed with Joe Biden on a significant policy matter?
Speaker 1: And she said no.
Speaker 2: So everything that's happened bad or good, and there has been some good with Joe Biden, mainly bad has been authored by Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: Could they make that connection? The answer, of course is no.
Speaker 2: Doug m Hoff, her husband, has been wineddyed in pocket lined with lovely stories written about Doug Emoff, who, by the way, has a reputation as a damn good lawyer from the state of California. He's a smart guy, Doug em Off. It came out in the beginning the race about two months ago that he impregnated a babysitter, his own babysitter, and so when that story was covered, it was not covered by ABC News at all. NBC and CBS pointed out that quote he had some difficulties in his first marriage. I would think to a wife, impregnating the babysitter might qualify as a difficulty. But it wasn't covered by ABC News whatsoever. As far as CBS, as far as positive coverage and negative coverage, how about this. CBS Evening News ninety four percent positive on behalf of Kamala Harris, and NBC is seventy one percent positive for Kamala Harris. As for Trump, on CBS, it was ninety four percent positive for Harris and it was seventy seven percent negative for Trump. NBC was seventy one percent positive for Harris and eighty six percent negative for Trump. And so when one watches the evening News, you don't get fair, independent and objective reporting. You get propaganda promoting one candidacy and not the other, and the word liberal or progressive. As of September, the fifth ABC News had yet to call Kamala Harris either a liberal or a progressive. There were instead eight stories, including brief clips of Republicans calling out Harris's record as being liberal.
Speaker 1: Eight stories.
Speaker 2: But then the reporters always said, but a record as vice president does not demonstrate that. So the news itself is overwhelmingly great for Kamala Harris. The moderators are Kamala Harris alkoholytes and tremendously negative for one Donald Trump. And that's the thirty percent who pay attention to the evening News and don't listen to talk radio, people like you and I and the citizen interviews, for example, the Citizens Interview on NBC pointed out one time there was a person interviewed in Florida who questioned whether or not Harris should be elected president because it would be four more years of misery. One time on NBC News, Yet there were no voters ever included in the ABC Evening News coverage except complimenting Kamala Harris. They seem to have no objection to showing pro Harris voters, such as a fangirl on August the eighteenth World News Tonight and she said, quote, We're so excited about the Harris Waltz ticket and the hope and the joy they bring. That was the That was ABC Nightly News. So in the next day or two I'm going to have on the report of this story. And that's the way the media is in this country now. You would think that someone at ABC News, NBCCBS and PBS is the same way. Would point out, we have to be fair and equal to both candidates were independent, but they're not independent though the propaganda arm of the Democrat Party.
Speaker 1: You can't listen to that with any other viewpoint whatsoever.
Speaker 2: And the Trump controversies are often discussed, including Donald Trump's peccadillos of a sexual character, but not those of Kamala Harris. God help you if you bring up the sexual peccadillos of Kamala Harris and Willie Brown. May God help you if you bring up Doug m Off her husband impregnating the babysitter. God help you if that would occur. Think if you can, if a prominent Democra, a prominent Republican had impregnated a young babysitter, would that be a story in the national news?
Speaker 1: Do you think?
Speaker 2: Not only a news, it would be the prominent, the only story. So the Trumpster has tried not to have David Muir and Lindsey Davis moderate because they can tip the coverage, of course, one way or another. And in fact, as we as I speak here at twelve fifty two PM on a glorious Tuesday afternoon, guess what. Donald Trump has an active lawsuit against ABC News, suing George Monopolis and others for lying about him repeatedly. And that lawsuit's gotten over the first hurdle, something called a rule fifty sixth summary judgment. He's gotten over that hurdle, and so he's suing the network and indirectly the moderators of tonight's debate. Could they be prejudiced one way or another? Absolutely, And so I would urge the Donald, which I've done directly and indirectly call her Madam Vice President or the Vice president do not call her kamala. Liberals go nuts when that happens, but not when liberals call her kamala, because that is not racist. But if Republican calls her kamala and set of kamala, guess what, that's racist and that left goes crazy. There are numerous examples where President Joe Biden has called the Vice president kamala in set of kamala, and there's no retribution for that at all, But when a Republican does it, it's racist.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's continue.
Speaker 2: After one o'clock today will be uh the great astronomer Dean Regus talking about a lunar event coming up and so much more. Plus Reds Baseball kicks off tonight in Saint Louis. Meet me in Saint Louis, and the Reds have only one homestand left this season unbelievable. Of course, the Bengals play on Sunday about four to twenty five in Kansas City, and I would not be shocked if the Bengals again beat Kansas City. Write that down. Bengals beat Kansas City. They're three and one against Patrick Mahomes. Let's continue. Twelve fifty four, The Home of your reds and so much more. News Radio seven hundred wulw. Al Right, Bill Cunningham, the Great American all the politics going on.
Speaker 1: I've had many.
Speaker 2: People, including Tony Fender, tell me I'm sick and tired of politics. Can't talk about it anymore, don't want to watch the Great Debate. I got nothing to do with it. So every now and then I want to check in with Dean Regas, the astronomer to the stars about things that are happening. Number one, Dean Regus, welcome again in the Bill Cunningham Show. Let's talk about those two astronauts stuck in space. The capsule came back about two or three days ago, at landed correctly. They should have been on the capsule. They weren't on the capsule because there was some fear, and now they're stuck in space, lost in space till February or March. Tell the American people what's going on with the astronauts locked in space?
Speaker 5: Well, imagine this, Bill, if you're going to go on an eight day journey into space, and they get you all set for that, You get all your clothes, your all your travel stuff, your food, your air, all that stuff, and then you get up there and you find out nope, it's eight months. You're going to be stuck in space. And this is what happened to these two astronauts, and it's because their craft that went up there had some problems. They made it okay, there was there was just you know, they're being very cautious with this thing. But then they're stuck there and there's no back up ride. There's no uber left to come up and get them, and so they have to wait for the next one to come up, which should be coming up here pretty soon. And then they're only going to send two astronauts up take four astronauts down, but those two are stuck until the have to go back down in about six months or so. So man an, a day trip turns into eight months. And I don't know if they're happy or mad or I don't know. I don't know what astronauts think, but they're probably okay with it.
Speaker 1: Well, when the new vehicle goes up and they're taking two down from the space station, why not take these two down and let the other two stay up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what I was thinking too, is and but to deal with that is the four of them that are there that are going to go back. They've already been there for a long time, So that would mean that two of them would have to stay an extra six months, which would put them over about a year that they're up there, and that is a little dicey. So because they're the newcomers, they get to stay, okay, and the new house, the new house guests get to take over. At least that's what I figure from this weird game of chess. NASA's play it.
Speaker 1: Now, how fast is that capsule traveling around the Earth? What speed is it? Six? To you one hundred miles an hour? Is at one hundred and fifty two? Hunt? How fast is that capsule moving?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean the first thing with this is, you know, I first heard this report, I thought the two of them were stuck in that tiny little thing, the little craft that went up there, the Boeing craft that went up there. But no, they're in the space station. So they're up there with all the other astronauts, and they're going at about seventeen thousand miles an hour and change somewhere a little over seventeen thousand and circling the Earth every ninety minutes, So that is.
Speaker 1: Quite a ride, so they're moving.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean this is the experience a sunrise and sunset about every forty five minutes sunrise forty five minutes and forty five minutes later sunset. Yeah, sleeping would be tough, especially when you're floating up in space. But yeah, I mean having there's nine of them total in the space station now and it's a little crowded, but you know, they's still plenty of food. It's not like they're running food or anything like that.
Speaker 2: So how do you sleep in space when you have sunrises and sunsets every forty five minutes? Your bylines should go clock. It's got to be screwed up. So how do you sleep in space when you're floating around?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean you better have a good mask, that's for sure. You know sleep masks. You put that on there because sunlight's going to be coming in through the windows all the time. And but the big thing is how do you sleep in microgravity when you're floating around everywhere? And so basically every every wall is a bed. They could just like strap themselves to a wall and just kind of float there or the floor or the ceiling and wherever they want to sleep. They sleep. They you know, you don't want to be floating around while you're sleeping and run into stuff. But yeah, you always get to be like a tied down with a seatbelt basically for sleep time. That goes also for a bathroom time also usually got to put a seatbelt.
Speaker 8: On for that.
Speaker 2: How do you do one and two in space? Because if a man when you're an eight, wouldn't they splash up and hit him in the head.
Speaker 5: I know this is the growth secret of space travel is you know, on Earth, when we want to go bathroom, what we want to go down goes down up there, it goes wherever it wants to float to, and so vacuums is the answer. You go into a suction gizmo that takes it away and yeah, it's it's gross. I've seen the mock up of this at one of the space centers and boy, yeah that it took me off of a one to go to the Moon after I saw that.
Speaker 2: Now, has there ever been sex in space? And if you have sex and space, how does that work?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean that's another interesting one. And there is a I don't know if there's nothing been confirmed that it has happened However, a married couple has been up there, and there is a rumor that there was a kind of a short term love affair up there between some astronauts as well. None of it has been confirmed. It does boggle the mind. Not confirmed, but I wouldn't even say, let's just say it was likely, just because you know, astronauts talk sometimes. But the part of it that I always think about is, you know, for every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction, right, so anything that happens, it's got to be I don't think it'd be something you'd want to do.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but maybe you'd have to try it, though, what the hell, you'd have to go for it at some point because you want to be the first time Before we talk about the lunar eclipse coming. Of course, Elon Musk is planning a trip to Mars at some point in the next few years, and he's seeking volunteers to go to Mars one way, and then once you get there, unlike the movie with Matt Damon, you have to stay there a while then you come back. In today's technology, how long would it take to get there and then how long do you have to stay in Mars.
Speaker 1: Then how long would it take to come back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So that's one of the things about going to Mars. It's not like you can go any day. You have to be aligned, you have to be have the same side of the Solar System, and so you can only launch to Mars about every twenty six months. So you launch to Mars, average distance and time takes to get there's about seven months, So you're in this craft for seven months. Meanwhile, the Earth goes to the other side of the Solar System, and then you have to wait on Mars about one year until the Earth catches back up, and then seven months to get back home. So round trip right now is somewhere between twenty four and twenty six months.
Speaker 1: Is it dangerous?
Speaker 10: Is it?
Speaker 2: I would think going from Earth to Mars, we're the third rock from the Sun. There are a number four, they're a little bit closer. Going to the other planets would be ridiculous. You told me before to go to Mercury or to go to Uranus would be impossible in today's technology unless Jean Luke Picard shows up. And so it's seven months there, you have to wait another wait a year, and all the stuff you need there will be shipped in before you get there and then seven months back. Isn't that somewhat dangerous? Would you be on that one you want to go?
Speaker 1: What would you say?
Speaker 5: I would say thank you, but no, thank you. I appreciate the offer, but it would be an incredible adventure, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: And it's uh.
Speaker 5: But the big thing is radiation. So you're going to be exposed to the radiation of space for at that journey all the way to Mars and then and then you've got to deal with the low gravity. You got to deal with your crewmates, you gotta deal with any technical problems and here that kind of stuff. So it's it's it is not for the faint of heart, that's for sure. These are adventurous type of people. This is incredibly dangerous. So that's the big question that I try to pose every once in a while, is you know, what's the likelihood of success if we did it today? And it seems like the consensus is it's about a fifty to fifty chance of them going and coming back alive fifty fifty technology fifty to fifty. I know that's not great odds, but but you know, it doesn't seem like there's any shortage volunteers.
Speaker 2: All right, let's before we talk about the upcoming lunar eclipse. Do you think there's ets marching around the Earth. We've seen this repeatedly about these incredible videos that looks like their starships look like they're aliens of one type or another flying around Arizona or Area fifty one. And do you believe Dean Reguz this is the big question a bit early in this interview. Are there ets on Earth as I speak, possibly mating with our women?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean, Bill, this is a really good question because and to be honest with you, if you would asked me that twenty years ago, I would have said absolutely positively. You know, I was one of those believers. I wanted to believe in this alien abductions and UFOs and all that kind of stuff. But I have since kind of changed my mind. That's based on people's observations of these things. So when I was working at the Cincinnat Observatory, we would get calls about people seeing UFOs and that kind of stuff. And the UFO reports that I took personally made me very convinced that these people that see these things are not very reliable witnesses, and so it turned me off to the whole UFO thing. And those videos that we see of you know, the Navy pilots and the pilots taking pictures of stuff and flying through space, those are absolutely positively not alien crafts. Those are all good old human made crafts, either balloons, other planes, or other things. And so yeah, that evidence. I just I just wish we'd get a clear and you know, in focus picture instead of the blurry stuff. You know, you know, I think they we get better pictures. That's what I think.
Speaker 2: On the day the Earth stood still, They've done it twice, one hell of a movie, and I'm thinking possibly those things are going on. But you would think at this point would have irrefutable video evidence of actual land landing of aircraft and or something, and it hadn't happened. And if someone like Tony Bender was in another solar system and he said, you know what, I want to take a weekend off and I want to fly to Earth and I want to get there, explain how difficult and understandable technology it would be for someone who's maybe a five hundred million or billion light years away actually come to Earth.
Speaker 1: How would that work.
Speaker 5: Well, I think you got to look at Tony a little more closely because he's asking a lot of questions, very suspicious. I don't know about his origin story, but he might be an alien. He might want to look into that. Could be an alien, Either that or Slowney. I think those are my canidate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's an alien.
Speaker 5: But if folks like that would travel from another star system to get here, it would be quite a journey, at least with our technology. So like our closest star to us outside the Sun is called Alpha Centauri, one of my fans, Alpha Centari. It's about twenty five trillion miles away. So if you're going to make that distance twenty five trillion miles with our current technology, it would take you about seventy thousand years to make that jump one way.
Speaker 1: Seventy thousand years to go one way. You want to come back?
Speaker 5: Speed that up? Sure, I mean maybe we could speed that up in the future. You know, we go ten times faster, one hundred times faster. But with our current technology and our knowledge of how to travel through space, this is not something that we're gonna we're going to figure out anytime soon.
Speaker 1: What about warp speed. What about the lithium crystals? What about that? You forgot about that?
Speaker 5: That's exactly what we need. We need somebody to invent di lithium crystals or discover them from some you know, cave around the moon or something. I don't know. We got to find those things because that's that's the way that they did it in Star Trek in our wars. I don't know how they did it. They just jumped the light speed however that whatever that means, I don't know, but they just do it.
Speaker 2: Now, when you talk about light years, how fast do you have to go? Let's say one year you go at the speed of light. How fast is that you're moving at that point?
Speaker 1: How fast do you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, speed of light is about one hundred and eighty six thousand miles per second, so not miles per hour, miles per second, So you could go. Light goes from us to the Moon in about a second and a quarter and so going to Mars, it's somewhere between about ten to twenty minutes to get to Mars. The speed of light, soever the course of a whole year of traveling the speed of light, you know, a beam of light and even the signal from seven hundred WLW is going out in space at the speed of light, and so it over a course of a year, it would travel almost six trillion miles. So that means a year from now, somebody six trillion miles away from us can hear us talking and having such a great conversation.
Speaker 7: What do you think of that?
Speaker 1: Well, if you're going.
Speaker 2: One hundred eighty thousand, one hundred eight thousand miles per second, that means you go around the center of the Earth seven times in a second.
Speaker 1: That's moving exactly.
Speaker 2: That's moving. Let's talk, that's really moving. I'm not sure we can do that even to McLaren. But nonetheless, the lunar eclipse is coming up. We had the solar eclipse. People want nuts tell me about the lunar eclipse happening in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, the solar eclipse is definitely the big story of the year. That would be the absolute dynamite thing to see. I think everybody that saw it was really blown away. So we do have our next eclipse come up, which is a lunar eclipse, and so I gotta put the brakes on for everybody. This is not going to be the most exciting thing in the world. It's going to be an extremely small partial lunar eclipse, meaning only part of the Moon is going to be blocked out by the shadow of the Earth. But to me, that's still pretty cool to see. It's just, you know, compared to the solar eclipse, there's no comparison. But this is going to be on the night of September seventeenth, so that's the next Tuesday night and right around primetime, so about ten fifteen to eleven fifteen, that's when you'll see the partial lunar eclipse. And it's just it is such a cool thing to see the shadow of the Earth block out this little part of the Moon. It's like a little bite taken out of the Moon. And I just love the precision of it that it's right there to the exact second and we can predict it's it's pretty cool. So I'd rate this like a seven out of ten as far as coolness factor, with the total solar eclips being off the chart probably like eleven.
Speaker 2: It's September seventeenth, about ten to fifteen pm. Go outside, look up and see the lunar eclipse. Unbelievable, but yeah, the Day There.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be yeah, and I'll be broadcasting it. Hopefully I'll be out at the Grand Canyon doing astronomy out there with them in Arizona, and I should be broadcasting it too, so you can follow along with me on astterdem dot com. So if it's cloudy here in Cincinnati, hopefully i'll have you cover out in the Grand Canyon. At least hopefully we'll be clear out the Grand Canyon too. So yeah, go to astterdem dot com and I'll have a list of where you can watch that.
Speaker 2: Jan Riguez, you're a great America. And I like the movie The Day There. It's still still with count of Reeves that proved that aliens are here. I've seen Mars with Matt Damon. He had some difficulties, he came back with a sling shot maneuver. All those that maybe these things are happening, you don't know about them. Maybe there's a million Keanu Reeves running around impregnating women, you know what I'm saying, And some of that product is now working at this radio station, like Scott.
Speaker 5: Sloan, it's certainly possible, if not likely. Knowing the other people that work.
Speaker 11: At that radio station.
Speaker 1: Dean Rigez, thank you very much for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 5: My pleasure.
Speaker 1: Guys, keep looking up and keep.
Speaker 2: Your feet on the ground and reach for the stars. On news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: Would you want the microphone to mute it in the debate whenever you're out of beating We agreed to the same rules.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter to me.
Speaker 11: I'd rather have it probably on, But the agreement was that it would be the same as it was last time.
Speaker 1: In that case, it was muted. I didn't like it the.
Speaker 11: Last time, but it worked out fine, and ask Biden how it worked out. It was fine, and I think it should be the same.
Speaker 1: We agree to the.
Speaker 11: Same rules, same rules, the same specifications, and I think that's probably what it should mean.
Speaker 1: But they're trying to change it.
Speaker 11: The truth is they're trying to get out of it because she doesn't want a debate. She's not a good debater, she's not a smart person.
Speaker 1: She doesn't want a debate.
Speaker 9: Hello, quiet, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: No segment.
Speaker 2: I can't believe the last home stand of the season is going to happen beginning. I guess this weekend. How about no, next week, next weekend. Yeah, they're going for like ten games and they still have a chance. Does you see bearcats have a chance in football to win the national title?
Speaker 1: Everybody does. How about the rests? They have a chance to win the World Series? No, no, why not? These are out of it? No, not out of it? You mean the wild card?
Speaker 12: Yes, I can get It's got more issues in a magazine standing. Then the Tangles can win the Super Bowl? Right, A lot more and a lot more important things. Give us the keys for the night's action in Philly.
Speaker 1: Number one.
Speaker 2: First thing for Trump, talk about your record as the president, all right. Two ignore if you can, the opportunities to go at Kamala or Kamala Harris personally.
Speaker 1: Three.
Speaker 2: Three lay out a vision for your term as president. What you plan on doing on day one, which Kamala cannot answer at all. She has no clue what she's going to do on day one, two, three, or four unless.
Speaker 1: She's told what to do.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 1: One for miss Harris.
Speaker 2: One for you want me to think like Kamala Harris, try to bate Donald Trump into some blunder about race, sex, or religion. Two Two don't bring up the fact that her husband impregnant at a babysitter.
Speaker 1: Three three number three, know your role and shut your mouth.
Speaker 10: Will leave the s do reporters of proud service of your local teme Star Heating and air conditioning dealer, Temestar Quality. You could feel on the east side called Clement's eating their nine three seven.
Speaker 1: Four four four forty four zero one. How about that?
Speaker 2: Adrianne Peterson, the great running back, Yeah, is in order by a judge and turnover twelve million dollars. He's declaring bankruptcy, has no money. He last ran in the NFL about three years ago. Adrian Peterson Houston judge broke, give me everything you got. He's beyond broke. Broke is having no money. This guy is beyond broke. He hasn't gotten to the point of being broke. That's a bad song.
Speaker 1: How does that happen? Spend all his money on girls, cars and Tarik Hill. Write this down. You got to write this down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, three years after he retires, he's gonna blow one hundred and twenty five million dollars.
Speaker 10: We also want to thank Lear's Prime Market. Will he for the front of finest Meats? Trust Lear's Prime Market, Your one top and one stop shop for everything full catering service de Luxe Delhi located in beautiful downtown Milford Lears Prime dot com.
Speaker 1: The Eagles Don Henley shops there.
Speaker 10: How about the Reds last night, Willie Nick Martinez dealing? I saw last night seven innings two hit ball ty France, Air France with an RBI double early Red's one, Braves Nill. Martinez struck out five, held Atlanta hitless from the second through the seventh inning. They'd be retiring seventeen straight. In the process, they beat the good teams and lose to the bar. He threw a first Now this ought to be Derrek Johnson's motto from now on. Martinez threw a first pitch strike to twenty four of the twenty five batters he faced.
Speaker 2: I did that at Thomas Funerhank correct get ahead on the count right at zero to one, and then the batter starts fishing.
Speaker 1: Then I threw the hook knuckles and the slip pitch. What about Uncle Charlie? That was number four.
Speaker 10: The Reds are combined seventeen and six on the year against the Braves, Yankees, Astros.
Speaker 1: Dodgers, and Phillies. That's not possible. And the rest of the year, the rest of the league.
Speaker 2: A new civil lawsuit's been fought against Cleveland Browns quarterback de Shawn Watson, a new one.
Speaker 1: Cleveland.
Speaker 10: But he getting was he getting two hundred and forty six mil guarantee? The lawsuit alleges, no boy, Okay, here we go. I can't say what it alleges had a date with some woman and ended up on a floor. That's all I can say. And I can't read the allegations. In the afternoon, he's the quarterback for your Cleveland Browns.
Speaker 1: I'm b Cleveland Browns. I could care less about him. Didn't do very well.
Speaker 10: And first he looked real good, and again Dallas really good. Reds and Cardinals stood night in Saint Louis, Meet me in Saint Louis. Red's covered six h five Lands and sports talk and then the roups American Girl Inside Pitch at six forty five Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning show after the game.
Speaker 1: Now, good luck to the Dayton Dragons. They opened at home tonight in the Midwest.
Speaker 10: League first round of the playoffs, best of three series against Lake County, the other team that with the Reds and the Single A Baseball the Daytona Tortugas.
Speaker 1: What's that the Daytona Tortugas. What's a tortugas? Kickoff? That's a turtle.
Speaker 10: A turtle kickoff the Florida State League Eastern Division Playoffs tonight against Palm Beach. So dayton is named after a turtle. No Dayton Dragons. This is the Daytona, Florida Tortugas.
Speaker 1: Never heard of him.
Speaker 10: Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town thirteen locations in northern Kentucky. Bengals with their usual Tuesday off and then prep Brigan's Tomorrow Bengal for Patrick Mahomes, Travis Kelcey and those Chiefs and good old Kansas City coming up on Sunday.
Speaker 2: Write this down segment. Write this down. Bengals will beat the Chiefs.
Speaker 10: Save that Monday Monday Night football. The forty nine Ers whip up on a Jets thirty two to nineteen.
Speaker 1: Now not even close.
Speaker 10: Battle for the victory Bell Saturday at Yeager Stadium at Oxford Bearcats v.
Speaker 1: RedHawks. So do you like in that matchup?
Speaker 10: Preview the game tonight Scott Centerfield Show Live live from tom Gregory's original Montgomery in starting at eight o five on ESPN fifteen thirty.
Speaker 2: What's in worse shape? You're ready for? These three selections? Rocky Boyman number one dame the Reds starting pitchers.
Speaker 1: That's a mess. Two bear cat football a mess.
Speaker 2: Three Bengals effort in the first game of the season against New England A mess.
Speaker 1: Which one is lower of those three? I think they're all in one big mix. I don't know what to say.
Speaker 10: Let's see an international friendly soccer her match tonight at TQL Stadium, A friendly the United States is an action up against New Zealand at seven o'clock.
Speaker 2: The NFL has declined comment about the recent allegations against DeShawn Watson. Yeah, we declined comment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no kidding.
Speaker 2: He was ordered to pay a five million dollar fine and undergo mandatory evaluation by behavioral.
Speaker 1: Experts that worked.
Speaker 10: Was this an encounter with a young lady recently, she claimed? Or was this like three or four years ago? Let me see here October of twenty twenty. Wow, she said, repressed memory until now the memory of I repressed And now she claims I can't read the allegations?
Speaker 1: Did everything too?
Speaker 2: A man can do and it suddenly has come to light because of repressed recollections. Do you have any repressed recollections about what I've done to you?
Speaker 1: Plenty of them? Or do you want me to start? You think Rocky does?
Speaker 2: Rocky right now is lower than whale dung. Rocky everywhere he looks is a crisis and a loss.
Speaker 1: Is he coming in? Today's going to hide out at me? Show that cuts? We're going to be nice to him today?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: I don't know why he's suffering?
Speaker 10: I mean, does Irish go down to northernis the home of the Huskies.
Speaker 2: Someone on ESPN said they're the Selukies. I said, no, that's no correct, this is northern Illinois. Who, by the way, that's why I'm watching ESPN anymore. They're stupid in Illinois Silukies nothing but loud mouse.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Nonetheless, what do you well Rocky crawling here on his knees and beg forgiveness for his sins and crimes against humanity?
Speaker 1: I think he will now let's find it. Is he coming in two thirty?
Speaker 3: Do you know?
Speaker 1: Yes, you got a card there explaining you gotta you got a postcard here?
Speaker 3: Will he?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 10: That they would like to nominate two ladies for Citizen of the the CODs who are both work at Panera Bread on Paxton and Hyde Park Plaza. All right, they are Karen, They're both cashiers, Karen and Michelle.
Speaker 1: Don't be a Karen.
Speaker 10: Karen works during the week Michelle on the weekend Panera and I cannot tell who. They are both super nice, This person says, Panera Bread. There's no name on who sent the card. Karen and Michelle. Karen and Michelle at Panera Bread on Paxton at the Hyde Park Plaza. So if you go to Panera, in fact, make a trip now to the Hyde Park Plaza. You've been there many times segment Yeah, and tell you a lot.
Speaker 2: Karen, Karen and Michelle on the weekend, are there, Bill Cunningham Citizens of the Day because of their long walk on behalf of the American people and the sacrifice to this show every day by going to work and making large bucks and also making customers happy at Panera Bread, Karen and Michelle Hyde Park Plaza, go there now, Willie.
Speaker 1: We also say happy birthday today. Did Joey Vado forty years old? Forty one? I think forty one? Is he coming back. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stewd Report.
Speaker 13: Because, as we all know, elections matter and when folks vote, they order what they want, and in this case, they got what they asked for.
Speaker 1: Are we in trouble or what? The cackling isn't enough to drive me nuts? And that's a short trip.
Speaker 10: Look out Philadelphia, nine o'clock tonight. Baby, here it comes fifty five KRC the action.
Speaker 2: Let's continue. Your calls are next. I want the American people's voices to be heard about the great debate tonight. What do you expect on news radio seven hundred WLTIM. Okay, let's continue, and now it's your chance to be heard across the tri State, the nation, in the world. We have added in Western Hill will be first. What is an American do you want to hear in tonight's debate? What advice, if any, would you give to the President Donald Trump or to the VP Kamala Harris? What should each day away from? What should they lean into? One quick comment I promised less than a minute will be my comment here. Then we'll go to Edwin, Western Hills. We have three lines open now at seven four nine, seven thousand, and if you pass the scrutiny of my producer, you get on the air along with other great Americans, and or pounds seven hundred on your cell if you want to call there seven four nine seven thousand, area code five win three, it'll be first. And some of the Kamala Harris's policy positions in the past. And this wasn't like circa nineteen ninety five, for example, this was in twenty nineteen and twenty twenty. This was like four or five years ago when she's running for the president the first time. And she filled out a questionnaire for the Democratic Party ACLU, and Kamala Harris said, quote, and it'll legal immigration detention. In other words, some illegal come across the border, get information from them, do not test them for diseases, et cetera, she said, in illegal immigration detention, she said yes. She also said the taxpayer, that means you should pay for gender transition surgeries for lego aliens, no matter what their age. So that's what she wants, by the way, that's tens of thousands of dollars. She said, yes, that you, as a taxpayer should pay for gender transition surgeries for lego aliens. She also said that those on death row should vote, those in prisons should vote. She also said it's time to slash illegal immigrant detention by at least fifty percent, get rid of the detention centers, open them up, let them go. She said, to defund ice Immigration Control Enforcement, defund ice, have no ICE agents anywhere, and then any ICE detainer, along with eliminating the death penalty for police cop killers, along with reparations for African Americans. Now, all of a sudden, she wants to be elected, and she says she's going into another direction. And Bernie Sanders, the Senator, her running mate, her fellow traveler from Vermont, said she's changing her positions to get elected. Take a look at the interview on Sunday morning with Meet the Depressed with Kristen Welker, and she was asked essentially, he was asked whether or not that is mainstream American ideas and he said, well no, but her political positions haven't changed. She has to change what she says to get elected. In other words, she wants to trick you into believing something different.
Speaker 1: Will you be tricked? Will you be bamboozled? Let's find out.
Speaker 2: Let's go first to ed in Western Hills and then Brandon Newark and Nick and Lancaster and PJ and Hamilton and thousands of others ed in Western Hills. What do you want to see tonight with the great debate? What questions her air as? You want to see probed? Give me a full report.
Speaker 3: Yeah, darn well, it's not going to be moderated by David mwor it's gonna be manipulated.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I read the story earlier from Media Research Center that one percent of the stories on the ABC Nightly News with David Muir and his comport have been such that there's not one negative story on the ABC Nightly News about about Kamala Harrison. Ninety four percent negative against Donald Trump. And they're the moderators, and he tried to get someone different and it didn't work.
Speaker 1: But that's the way it is.
Speaker 2: Let's continue now with Nick and Lancaster, than Brad and Newark and Nick and Lancaster.
Speaker 1: Give me a full report.
Speaker 8: Willie actually had a question.
Speaker 3: First.
Speaker 8: My question is has a presidential candidate ever ended up debating two different presidential candidates before? So you know this is Trump's second debate against a different candidates.
Speaker 2: Well, I think historically he had let's go back in time. Twenty sixteen had the great debates with Hillary Clinton. I think they had two or three, and then in twenty twenty he had two debates with Joe Biden. And now he's got another debate. He's had about six of these debates. And I don't think anyone has had the same level of experience with this in the history of American politics. And let's face a Kamala Harris as allowsy debater. Look what happened in twenty nineteen twenty twenty when even her position wasn't acceptable to the liberal Democrats and she did not receive one vote. She dropped out before the first vote took place. I think that year was in Iowa, then New Hampshire, because she was so liberal, so extreme, she didn't fit the Democratic Party.
Speaker 1: But now she's changing to get your vote. Do you buy it, Nick Oh?
Speaker 3: I don't buy it.
Speaker 8: And as long as Trump does as he did with Joe Biden during the last debate this summer, and he just stays calm, strikes when needed, defends himself when needed, and doesn't get too out of hand, I think that it'll go over just as well as it possibly can and.
Speaker 2: The other issue he's got, unlike the other times against Hillary Clinton, and he was the decided underdog. Of course he won against Joe Biden. He was six points down because the people thought they knew Joe Biden, who was campaigning in his basement. And I think he won, but he really didn't in twenty twenty and now he's up. In fact, the more the American people see Kamala Harris, the less they like her. It's the cackle. No, that's let it breathe. I told one of his adult sons. We texted back and forth two nights ago, and I said.
Speaker 1: Tell your daddy, let it breathe.
Speaker 2: Let her talk, and she's going to walk herself into difficulties. Don't attack her on race or gender. Don't mention Willie Brown, don't talk about her her husband's impregnating a babysitter. Leave all that stuff alone. Deal on the issues. Are you better off today than you were four years ago? Plus the first day in office. I'm gonna do one, two, three, four and five that she's not gonna do. That's why I vote for me. She's he needs to stay on the issues and don't get into the personal peccadillos or what they are.
Speaker 1: Do you agree?
Speaker 8: I very much agree, very much agree that way. People in America can't say he was being a bully.
Speaker 3: That's what they're looking for.
Speaker 2: As soon as she says, excuse me, I'm talking now. If that happens, the media's going to say he's a bully to a woman candidate who's about a foot shorter than the Donald and doesn't look presidential and as a cackle, I'd get her laughing and cackling if you could. But nonetheless, Nick, if we talk tomorrow about the same time, tomorrow, about the same time, I'm gonna ask the American people you included from Lancaster who won the Great Debate. I want you to call back, and I want you to say Trump did a good job, the status quo has been maintained, or she's been exposed as an airhead.
Speaker 1: Anything other than that, the media.
Speaker 2: Is going to attack him relentlessly to point out stupid stuff like was a duck killed in Springfield, Ohio? Or was it a rabbit or was it a dog, instead of the fact that twenty thousand Asians have been released in Springfield, Ohio Clark County over the past few years. And why are the Haitians invading Clark County in Springfield? Because they can and it's not, let's face it, a media center, and that those are the policies of Kamala Harris, and they might come to Lancaster, Ohio. Maybe after she gets elected there will be twenty thousand Haitians eating ducks in Lancaster, Ohio.
Speaker 1: What do you think about that?
Speaker 8: I think as all as Donald Trump sticks to the facts and stays calm, we won't have that to worry about.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Let's continue with more. We have Brad and Newark and then Michael and Hyde Park. Let's go to Brad and Newark, Ohio. And Brad welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Brad please go ahead, Willie.
Speaker 5: First time long or long time? First time? You have a guy named Bob the Bricklayer. This is Brad the block Layer.
Speaker 1: Let me write that down.
Speaker 2: Bob the Bricklayer does some work for me, and Bob the Bricklayer is a great American and his son is a firefighter in Deer Park. That's why I like Bob the Bricklayer.
Speaker 4: So you kind of stole my thunder with the Haitians because my wife had just called me earlier and asked me if I knew about the twenty thousand Haitians in Springfield, which I did not, and somebody was talking about that was the person that picked up the cat or the doc or whatever. But then I get to work and they're still talking about the Haitians, and I just don't understand it.
Speaker 14: Why is it that when you ask a Democrat if they were better off four years ago than they are now, then they get mad and they stomp off.
Speaker 1: Why is that because they can't handle the truth. That's the reason. Truth, It's the truth. Are you better off? Everyone?
Speaker 2: Not to think are we better off today than we were four years ago? You ought to play that card. And I'm gonna say I got a story here. I'm glad you brought that up. Maybe I'll nominate Newark, Ohio for more Haitian retreats. But I had this story that was not well covered in the mainstream media about eleven year old boy who was on His name is Adam Clark. He's eleven years old, and the spring Field new Son cover the story, and that is he was on his way to the first day of school in twenty twenty three and a illegal Haitian immigrant drove on to incoming traffic, causing the school bus to overturn, and Adam Clark is dead, eleven year old boy, and there were many other first and second graders who were injured. Now, that should be I oughta be a big story, right that Haitian, Haitians or Brits whoever they are. If they're illegal, they shouldn't be here. And to have a little boy going to school on his first day in Springfield killed by an illegal alien, it sickens me. And that's not a big story because it doesn't fit the media narrative.
Speaker 4: So Willie, my other thing was inflation. And me and my wife take care of for kids. We've already raised three kids. We don't take money from the.
Speaker 6: Government to do it.
Speaker 4: We do it on our own.
Speaker 14: And I'm gonna tell you what, it's been really hard since the Democrats had taken over.
Speaker 4: Now, before the Democrats took over and we had Trump, we had no problems. Right now, it's a tight budget.
Speaker 2: I'll say this, Brad, Can I tell the officials? And the Immigration and Naturalization Service in Newark, Ohio is available form maybe five to ten thousand Haitians to arrive between now and the end of the year. Do you want to get that idea loose in Newark?
Speaker 4: Please do not, sir, please do not.
Speaker 2: Thank you for your call. Let's continue and never stop. We simply continue to go to Michael and then Randall and Paul in Westchester, Michael and Hyde Park the home I might add of J. D Vance and Michael. Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. Freely speak your mind.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Bill, I appreciate it.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think something that's probably not going to happen, but I think short happened is Prump needs to understand that he's not a very likable person and he needs to make some apologies for the way he's behaved. But Kamal, I have no policy, zero policy. So if people are willing to redeem and give a second, if Trump goes up there and talks about saying some things that were out of line, maybe tweeting some things that were mean, but like you said, really repeating four years ago you were better. What has she done in three and a half years that has made any quant any consequence to help our lives?
Speaker 3: And that's that's really it, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Michael.
Speaker 2: The issue is this, if the Donald would do this, and I've passed this along, that she's either in charge of the Biden Harris administration or she's a potted plant.
Speaker 1: Both are bad.
Speaker 2: So if she can claim, look, I'm only the vice president and I really couldn't control what was going on, She's given a repeated interview saying she was the last person in the room.
Speaker 1: She gave an interview.
Speaker 2: What she said, I cannot think of one major policy dispute I've ever had with Joe Biden. So she's either responsible for the policies or she's a potted plant.
Speaker 1: But I would say this to you, Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 6: How many times has she been to the border?
Speaker 5: How many times she been in the border.
Speaker 1: I've not been to Europe either, you know, that doesn't make any difference. I've not been there. Embarrassing, you know.
Speaker 2: But even if someone, maybe you, maybe someone listening, doesn't like Trump's peccadillos, doesn't like the so called girlfriends, or the porn stars or the insults, I would say to them, do not vote for Donald Trump. I would say vote for the First Amendment. I would say vote for freedom of religion, freedom of speech. I would vote for secure borders. I would vote for legal immigration. I would vote for the Second Amendment. I would vote for the police to be respected once again. I would vote vote for the appointment of conservative federal judges. I would vote for peace in the Middle East. I would vote to keep men out of women's sports and boys out of girls' locker rooms. I wouldn't vote for Trump. I'd vote for those issues and say, I'm voting for the United States of America. I'm not voting for a guy who has been unfaithful to his wife, and I'm not voting for Donald Trump. I'm voting for the freedoms in this country. And that's what I vote for. And maybe more Americans.
Speaker 1: Go that out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sir, God Westerer, thank you, God.
Speaker 2: Bless America and Saint Mary's in Hyde Park. Let's continue now with a Paul and Westchester, then thousands of others. Paul and Westchester. Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. Paul, how are you?
Speaker 1: I am fine?
Speaker 7: Thank you very much. I hope Trump sends out a few little snippets right at the beginning and before he answers the question that's posed to him, like comparing the rate of inflation during his term and unemployment rate, et cetera. But I think one of the most astounding facts is that during the Biden and Harris term that there was I think one hundred and seven thousand drug overdose deaths in one year, and I think it was like twenty twenty two, and you'll probably be able to find the exact number, but that number of one hundred and seven thousand is almost twice the number of American soldiers killed during ten years of the Vietnam War, and the same number of drug overdose deaths was equivalent to ten years of war under their term. And if he mentions that, it'll just kind of, you know, really sent out a cannon fire to the people who are watching and just show them what the significance of all this drugs are that are coming across the border.
Speaker 2: And Paul, in addition to that number, it's between one hundred and five hundred and ten thousand every year, there's seventy five thousand children missing who came over the border and that now cannot be located. And the majority of those children are being human trafficked by the worst people in the world. And Kamala Harris knows about it, and she won't go to the border and she won't stop it. I can only imagine if a Republican president had been missing seventy five thousand children traffic sexually inside this country, what the media would have done with that. Because it's a check mark against Kamala Harris, the media will not deal with it. Take the drug overdoses, and I have one more. Fore, please go ahead. You got you got about thirty seconds. Go ahead, go ahead, Paul.
Speaker 7: In fact, you may want to mute this, but you know when these kids came across the border, do you remember who the biggest organization was that took these kids under their wing.
Speaker 8: And you may put me on mute.
Speaker 7: I'll tell you and you can decide whether you want to.
Speaker 1: Announce it or not.
Speaker 2: I will do that off the air, because I think we're heading into a difficult area. We we'll do it off the air. And once they get into those organizations, they are filtered all over the country and then they're coerced into sexual human trafficking by the worst elements of Venezuela and American and Mexicans. And that is disgusting, especially for the little boys and little girls forced to do things in order to pay their so called kidnappers for their transit fee. I wish the media would deal with that. I wish they would, but they never will because it's very bad for Biden and Harris, and the media doesn't do stories that's bad for Biden and Harris. Let's continue with more the line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. Tomorrow, I'm gonna spend an hour with you like I did today, talking about who won the Great Debate, and I pray to God Almighty and it's Donald John Trump. Don't vote for him, vote for the United States of America. On News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 15: Top ten things that sound cool when spoken by James G.
Speaker 1: Jones James, nice to see you, Thank you very much. Listen.
Speaker 15: Character Yeah, I like that guy that was here earlier. Top ten things that sound cool when spoken by James Earl Jones.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Number ten.
Speaker 9: I can believe it's not butter Yeah. Number nine, Jax in mirror may be closer than they appear.
Speaker 3: Er eight.
Speaker 1: J Lowe in the house, in the house, and that's sad a cook. Number seven.
Speaker 9: Click here now for the hottest set sights on the right. Number six, and the Academy Award for Best Picture goes to, dude, where's my car?
Speaker 5: Like that?
Speaker 1: Number five?
Speaker 9: You're not fully clean until you're zestfully clean right time?
Speaker 5: Number four?
Speaker 9: You mean I get all these great funk classics on just one CD or cassette.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let the way. Number three, I wait a minute.
Speaker 15: That that makes no sense at all. The number two cool thing when spoken by James Earl.
Speaker 9: Jones, mem yum yum yum, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yum yum yeall ma'am, yeah, yelm y'all now.
Speaker 15: Okay, And the number one thing that sounds cool when spoken by James Earl Jones.
Speaker 8: Oh, hello, hello, quiet, and I'm spokes.
Speaker 1: I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: I have one more James Earl Classic. Are you prepared? Go ahead? Yes, I will listen to Willie Cunningham. Hear that here that he is listening to me right now, and have it just be careful that phone over there. Yeah, alright, Rock, I'm glad face person you got the rid of the Irish flu. That's good, Rock.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell I got a text from Tony Rosiello saying where's the rock? And I said, look, he's under a couch under a table somewhere. Harrison Wilclats are three and oh yes, and you told me we got a bet on this that the Irish would be in the final twelve. And they're gonna be in the playoffs. They might win the national title. But they can't beat Northern Illinois. Can you explain that one to me?
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 16: Now, they still can't come on the playoffs. They still can't schedule. Absolutely what usc is us? He's number eleven team in the country right now. They have played in last game of the year. They'll be in the top ten. But the play Utah State. They played for due next the best teams in Big ten when the big are they sure? They play Miami next, not the U but Miami Ohio they played. What if Miami Ohio beats him too, then what to who's in worse shape? Let me give you three head coaches.
Speaker 2: Is it Scott Saderfeld Sadderfield or is it Marcus Freeman or is it Zach Schuler?
Speaker 1: Those are the four. Give me which one?
Speaker 2: Zach Shuler the head coach of the Bengals, Or is it Freeman Soderfield or is it Dion.
Speaker 16: Zach Taylor's fine I think it's Dion. I think it's Dion and Freeman kind of close.
Speaker 15: Now.
Speaker 2: Freeman got the job having never been a head coach anywhere before, like Dray Faust.
Speaker 1: That we're saying at the time.
Speaker 16: The only other time in Notre Dame's history did hire a beloved defensive coordinator with no head coaching experience was when I was there with Bob Davey.
Speaker 1: Not so good, but the players demanded that Freeman be hired.
Speaker 2: Correct. The players rebelled. They rose up as a mighty tsunami and said the leadership, Rudy, this is my guy right here. Freeman's the man Marcus gonna take us to the Promised Land?
Speaker 1: How does that work?
Speaker 16: So do you think that the the up of the ups that Apple asked the employees, do you guys want Steve jobs or do you want someone?
Speaker 1: Do they ask the employees to be their boss? Ignore the employees? Correct?
Speaker 2: So how much trouble is for who's gonna get fired first? Freeman, Souderfield, Sanders or the guy at Michigan or Zach Schuley.
Speaker 16: Here's the thing is, as I've described Notre Dame as a very favorable schedule one compared to like some of the top teams, which is good and bad. You can you can navigate that schedule. But if you lose but another game in a schedule that's not exactly stellar, then that that's described.
Speaker 2: Georgia Bulldog, the atmosphere in Athens, George of the Homo virtual water, the level.
Speaker 16: It's I mean, the recruiting, here's the deal. I mean Kirby Smart and that in the culture he's created down there. They have and are in the game I called they had five different running backs play and all five of them would start on another team, but somehow, even the day and age of the transfer portal, they all stay at Georgia because they just want to be a part of it because it's awesome and it's the top competition and it's the top, the elite of everything. Compare that to UC it's not quite as quite the same.
Speaker 1: It's different. You understand.
Speaker 16: You never named speed. It just just to me was was very, very lacking. And we're running on a football field. Speed, speed and size are speed kills defeated rarely.
Speaker 1: What about the Bengals on Sunday against some picking them to beat the Kansas City chief So that'd be a shocker. Didn't you have them tying them yet?
Speaker 2: Two times so far I picked them to lose the opening game and you snickerd at me. I said no, they're going to start off oh to one, and you laughed and compalled and snickered.
Speaker 1: Remember that, say give me some sports.
Speaker 10: Well they they have stood reporters a prob service of her local tame Star Heating get air Conditioning dealers thamestar quality you can feel in northern Kentucky called Tom Reckton Heating get air Conditioning at eighty five nine two six' one eight two six ' nine spot.
Speaker 2: What about Adrian Peterson? Judges ordered him to pay like thirty he is and no money. He's below bankrupt which is Tyrek Hill. In about five years he'll blow one hundred and twenty million dollars.
Speaker 16: You want to better in workshape Adrian Peterson or Deshaun Watson?
Speaker 1: Here about that one? I read some of the information trying to read it on the air.
Speaker 2: What is the matter of that guy? I mean he's a pervert. Something's wrong percent, something's wrong with him.
Speaker 1: At two hundred and forty six million dollars, where do the Browns go? Nowhere?
Speaker 12: Wherefeld Brian Side Fagerfield should still be there, right, what about Kozar?
Speaker 1: Get him out of the booth. He's in bad shape. Give me some spoils. Sean Watson is mental.
Speaker 2: Something's wrong, problems to say the least, But at least this happened in October of twenty twenty and she had repressed memory.
Speaker 1: You have that, don't you?
Speaker 3: Rock?
Speaker 1: It happened on Saturday. Yes, go ahead, say give me some sports.
Speaker 10: Let's see well he reads up against the Cardinals tonight in the three game set at Bush Stadium in Saint Louis six o five, Lance and the Sports Talk Ralph's American Grill Inside Pitch at six forty five, then Kelsey Chevrolet Extrading Show after the game, and then Dayton Dragons opened at the Midwest League playoffs had home today, best of three up against Lake County. Bengal's update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town in Northern Kentucky. Bengal players have their usual day off rock as you know, Oh, and prep starts tomorrow for that road.
Speaker 1: Game Sunday, Beautiful Kansas City. What's wrong with Burrough? From Burrow didn't look like Joe Burrow.
Speaker 2: Did you hear Taylor Swift reported that she wants Kansas City renamed to the Kansas City Colonials are the occupier, so the oppress hires press.
Speaker 1: Is that gonna happen?
Speaker 2: No, the Chiefs have ever seen to do. The Tomahawks jocks. I've played in that stadium multiple times.
Speaker 1: They're the colonizers and the oppressors.
Speaker 13: Is that true?
Speaker 7: No? Sake?
Speaker 10: College football Battle for the Victory Bell Saturday at Beautiful Yeager Stadium in Oxford. Bearcats Red Hawks preview tonight on The Scott Centerfield Show, live from Tom Gregory's original Montgomery in Wait at eight oh five on ESPN fifteen thirty.
Speaker 1: Well, Marcus Freeman be a special guest. Are Deony sand going to host the show if you don't start winning more games? Or Zach Taylor? Deon Sanders is that's not working out?
Speaker 15: Well?
Speaker 1: There not good? The defense is actually a little bit better. Offensive line terrible.
Speaker 16: His son says all the wrong things by the did his son like, yeah, he just does not say the things that you want the head of your organization to say. If you're an NFL team, Now some predict well, nevermind, gonna go aheads man.
Speaker 2: In fact, I think, should Sanders a leap be drafted in the second and third round?
Speaker 1: And Dion is done? D u n n done?
Speaker 2: Do you agree that's a landing place? Maybe for Marcus Freeman go to Colorado kicking a guy out already, I'm just saying he's in Michigan. How he's got a national championship ring. So yesterday, and what do you do for me lately? Tom Waveman said, Texas Cheetah.
Speaker 1: He got horned by the long horns.
Speaker 2: The horns look pretty good, pretty good, look really good. Notre Dame wouldn't schedule them all this aside. Let let's get down, let's get down to the fact. Yeah, I feel the question.
Speaker 16: Feel cautiously optimistic, cautious optimist. I'm still nervous, of course, but I do feel that God would not allow the Irish to lose on Saturday, and the Bengals will lose on Sunday then and Donald Trump have a bad de be.
Speaker 2: So God's involved in this, yes, I mean if not, now, when if you allow this to happen a Notre Dame and then Trump and you see and then also the Bengals, we got a problem.
Speaker 1: And the Reds.
Speaker 2: How about the Red starting pitching It won last night, like Marcus Freeman. Put Nick Martinez out there again. Scott Souderfield, he's got a sixteen million dollar golden parachute about to be. They say Hunter Green may be back in a week or two. I'll believe it when I see it. The starting pitching staff is done, d u n and done. It's a mess, mess, not as bad as.
Speaker 1: Finger got his middle finger gone ashcraft here on other fings. The other four fingers are taped, and this one, the middle one's just out.
Speaker 4: It off.
Speaker 2: It takes whatever I chew it off, and it takes rehab. Got a pitch, Yeah, I got a pitch. I think Joe Knucksall would say, hey, I can't, I can't. Picky. I don't know what did you do when you were playing for who? Thomas Gordon Veterina?
Speaker 1: What did you you had a blister? What'd you do? Just right on the mountain?
Speaker 3: Rip it up?
Speaker 1: I threw love handed. I just put the other hand. I got nine other fingers.
Speaker 15: Use him.
Speaker 1: Another arm right here. I'll throw a left handed. I don't care. Did you have the same repertoire? One, two, three, four, five and then do something else to show six. That's what I would have. That's like, that's it. I was noticed. Who's your Livy Dunn back then? Penny as Brock, Penny as Brock and the little there's a sad chance you were going to miss out and didn't.
Speaker 10: Speaking of sports, did you get any feedback yesterday on your golf comment?
Speaker 1: Well you might ask Tanya or roar.
Speaker 10: Is justice Joe, did you get any feed back? Hell was going on the Supreme Court justin I was there yesterday, a little speech in the Supreme Court. And I'll tell you what, how can.
Speaker 16: We entrust him to uphold the law when he can't even beat his wife in golf?
Speaker 2: You know, I told Penny, if you beat me in golf, my clubs are going to meet the Ohio river. Does Tanya o'rourks same tees t him up? She Tanya beat Joe Diaters at Clovernook.
Speaker 1: Well we're going to talk to her today at three thirty.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, I said, Joe, your man card has now been revoked. It's been a big, big news. You got your wife beating you in a sports Give me the key tonight.
Speaker 1: I want to know what he is.
Speaker 2: Fee presidential talk about are you better you're laughing about that one. Are you better off today and you were four years? These are my plans for the next thing. He's winning the election, just don't screw it up. Yes, And she's going to try to bait him racially, sexually, whatever. Don't talk about your VP, the future VP, impregnating the babysitter.
Speaker 1: No, don't do that.
Speaker 16: Don't talk about race, good record, right, talk about the issues. What are the issues in your say, mister murror, are you going to at some point? And I ask her why gas is up thirty eight percent, why food is up twenty one percent? Why mortgage rates are up one hundred and forty eight percent while car insurance is up one hundred and eighteen percent. Well home insurance is up sixty one percent?
Speaker 2: Ask for that segment. Give me the Stuge Report, paitou something concerned about Paul Skens, Willie and Hotter of the debate tonight, who wins the great Debate?
Speaker 1: We leave you with the immortal words of the Stooge Report.
Speaker 7: Thank you
Speaker 1: Seven WLW