Speaker 1: Hello, my friends are welcome to truth Bomb, the quickfire quiz show where I test the best the indie media has to offer an AI's official narrative of the truth Bomb or tooth thrown in. I have convinced some of the best indie researchers, journalists and hosts on the world wide Web to compete against each other in a quid show which will shake the day foundations of mankind. AI sets the official narrative, but there will be plenty of occasions for each contestants in the truth Bomb to set the record straight and for a chance to win extra points. The answers Let's play truth Farm excellent. First up today is Jay Diet Jay. It's awesome to have someone of your caliber on the show, your powerhouse of the independent media. Do you think your downfall will be destroying your wife publicly on truth Bomb?
Speaker 2: That's a tough question. I'm not sure what I'm getting into, so I don't know that I could commit to saying that I'm going to destroy, but I'm definitely going to try. So thank you. I'm glad to be here.
Speaker 1: You you will get you will get extra points. You know there's Croup from points his bonus points his laughter points. All sorts of points can be awarded for all sorts of reasons. Some of your associates have already appeared on the show, some people you know, people like Ruckus. So, so we eat after you've beaten your wife. Do you intend to finish off Ruckus? Maybe too? Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't know that there were like semi finals and championships, so yeah, maybe we can go progress in the rankings.
Speaker 1: Sure, Oh you're talking about the game. Well, I was going to supply Diddy lotion and film it if you wanted, But let's keep going anyway. You're an expert in operations involved in predictive programming run by various nefarious intelligence agencies. Is this true?
Speaker 2: I have proficiency in that domain, I think so.
Speaker 1: So are the Simpsons really convincing people to poorly maintain health and safety standards at nuclear power plants?
Speaker 2: And I think a lot of the Simpson stuff has exaggerated, So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, I agree, I agree. Okay, So, so a question for you, Jay. Everyone knows Maximus Decimus Meridius, command of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, you know, loyal servant to the true Emperor Marcus Aurelius, barber, husband to a murdered life. Was he the real brains behind Operation.
Speaker 2: Gladio Russell Crowe?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe? Who knows?
Speaker 2: No, the the commander under Marcus Aurelius. No, he wasn't involving Gladia.
Speaker 1: Well, let's go to the real brains behind this operation. Hello, Jamie, how are you welcome. I'm very happy to meet you for the first time properly. I've I've interviewed your hubby once before. It was a brilliant experience. I was actually a little bit excited, be honest, because he's a He's a big wig, isn't he. How do you feel about living with such a you know, an important man in the independent media?
Speaker 3: Oh? Well, we have a lot of fun. And this is really fun because I love game shows and I make up my own game shows too, and Jay is the only one who can beat me in Mario Kart. So I'm excited to see how it's going to go today.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, might be me at this so soo oh he beats me at chess, though she beats me at chess.
Speaker 1: Are you talking SNS Mario kut or you talking n sixty four, Mario, cut, are you talking something beyond my time that I don't understand.
Speaker 2: It's basically the same. It's just they add more level. So sixty four Mario, krt's really no different than the new one. It's all the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's true, it's true.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Well, you have a mind as well, Jamie, to be respected and a raft to be feared, especially by your husband. And everyone knows I love causing last in frictions between close confidant. So are you prepared to show this pretender how truth really feels when it repeatedly punches you in the face. Yeah, I'm ready. I could take it, okay. And and just on a very violent note. Then I'm not normally one to encourage domestic violence. But if any time during the show you do give Jay, anytime you throw anything at him you just happen to, like just pop in while he's doing his round, hit him with something, you know, anything like that, you will get two points. Yeah. Okay, excellent, Good, I'm glad you agree with that. If Jay does the.
Speaker 3: Same truth bomb, then I get extra Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but a physical truth bomb. That's got to be a physical truth He looks behind.
Speaker 3: Her, I'm.
Speaker 1: Anything like that. If it causes in dream, might even think about increasing points, but we'll talk about that depending on legal quandaries later down the road. But if Jay does the same, of course he'll be deducted two points. So we we don't have any patriarchy on this show except for the fact that I'm in control of everything and I haven't out rather than any Okay, so you are following up. This is the first time that we've got a male versus a female. We've had Rachel Wilson taken on Rotten Jewels. Last week we had Courtney Turner versus Monica Perez. Do you think you're going to be able to represent Jamie?
Speaker 3: I think I can make that woman.
Speaker 2: Excellent.
Speaker 1: Let's get on with the game then, So Jamie, this is a true or false round you can pick for modern witchcraft, magic orders, metaphysics. The arrest of Pavel Durov is the fall of bash a lassad or Charles Manson.
Speaker 3: Let's pick magic orders.
Speaker 1: Ooh, magical orders. Okay, Okay, Jamie Dyer eighteen true or false questions on magic order? Does I think you'll probably be quite good at some of this? Some of this is hard though, This is this is an expert quiz. I wouldn't know half of these, so draw foss. The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn was founded in eighteen eighty eight.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 1: Ooh, okay, do you have any truth bombs?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Did I get right?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yes, yes, yes, Okay, let's go. You're doing well, You're doing well. You got one. But you can add a truth bomb, so you can add anything extra about.
Speaker 3: Way they go back to antiquity. But yeah, they're modern. Order started in eighteen eighty eight.
Speaker 1: So when when do you think you could probably trace back this sort of thing too?
Speaker 3: Well, most of these things they get their authority from Plato's Atlantis and Plato to Utopia. They draw from ancient Egypt, they draw from Babylonian War. So you know, Hermes would be the character of Hermenica that is Egyptian and Greek god. So it's it goes back to my antiquity.
Speaker 1: Excellent. Add the word truth bomb and I'll give you an extra.
Speaker 3: Point truth bomb.
Speaker 1: Excellent, extra point the brilliant. So that's one for the correct one for the truth bomb. Then okay. The Ordo Temple orientis o t O focuses on Christian mysticism. Fo oh correct, you are correct. Anything else on that.
Speaker 2: Lovely?
Speaker 3: Yeah. The OTO focuses on Egyptian magic primarily and the use of sex and other bodily fluids to perform ceremonies. So that would be your Gnostic Catholic Mass. And this was started by Theodore Russ I think his name was, and taken over by al Shacrole when he figured out some of the secrets of the Oto supposedly all on his own, and they inducted him as fast as they could because it involved the use of different bodily orphices for the working of magic.
Speaker 1: You're going to be brilliant, untruth bomb. I'm looking forward to this. You've got some some big scores that made nice and that's a good one. No, you already said at the beginning. You get the truth bomb for it. Correct on both of the first and good truth bombs. Okay. Wicca popularized by j Gerald Gardner, is a magical order founded in the nineteenth century.
Speaker 3: False.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's false.
Speaker 3: Correct, so that would be twenty es century Jerald Gardner I think about in the fifties started out. Wika was a like a newdist.
Speaker 1: This is the truth bomb.
Speaker 3: Yes, truth bomb. Well, the Gardnerian version, Yeah, of started, Yeah, in the fifties I think, and it was just we joke about it because it was just his way of making a call so he could touch Granny's butts.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh you just got yourself a laugh the point for me, Well, yeah, I did it, so it is true. Nineteen fifties. Yeah, as a modern pagan religion. Okay, next one, The Illuminates of Fanaturos if I'm correcting correctly saying that founded in the nineteen seventies, pioneered chaos magic.
Speaker 3: Can you say the name one more time because I never heard it?
Speaker 1: The Illuminates of Bam Bantos h A n A T E r O S.
Speaker 3: I've never heard that name, so I'm just gonna say false, but it could be true.
Speaker 1: Fortunately you are wrong, it is true, but still that's goods. This group, it was a group led by Peter J. Carroll, emphasized experimental magic.
Speaker 3: Carol. Okay, yeah situal.
Speaker 1: The next one, The Golden Dawn required all members to be practicing Christians.
Speaker 3: False unless you're talking about Catholic.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, it is false. You are correct, except that membership was open to those interested in esotericism, if I saying it right, regardless of religion, right, yes, okay, right, you can throw in a truth bomb at any time, even if you get the and so roung to a question, you can throw uh huh okay, the next one the uh I think it's the a Star. A Star is a magical order found by Alistair Crowley for spiritual training. Okay, is that true or false?
Speaker 3: Argentium Astrum Yeah, so that was founded by al Strokoli and it was the inner order to worship the Star series, and we actually just did a live stream on this on my channel. It's the newest one. It's called Lom the Eggman. So the ur Gentium Astroum was created to be more in contact with his alien they called Lom, and he is the one where we get like the gray alien the big heads.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a truth bomb. This all sounds like.
Speaker 3: That was true, and here's your truth bomb. And you can go watch the whole episode called lo On the Eggman.
Speaker 1: So yeah, rgent Nashroom, Okay, everybody should definitely go and watch Alarm Eggman straight away. Excellent. I did actually see that up there. Franz Barden's initiation into Hermetics is a key text for magical training.
Speaker 3: True true?
Speaker 1: Correct? Yes, yes, do you know when it was published? If you get within one year and being hard, if you get within one year, you'll get two points.
Speaker 3: Nineteen sixty.
Speaker 1: Oh you're close, so nineteen fifty six you were just if you improve, that was good. That was good. That was good. Okay. Next one. The Rosicruscian Order AMORC was founded in the eighteenth century. True, No, it's false.
Speaker 3: Okay, what is they say.
Speaker 1: In nineteen fifteen? Amo RC was established in nineteen fifteen by H. Spencer Lewis in the US. You can give me anything about the order, any information about it though.
Speaker 3: Oh that's another group. I would say. They go back to Egypt. And I used to have this little book. It was a pamphlet and it was like an old Rosicrucian pamphlet called unto the Grant And they actually say that they're the first Rosicrucian was the faral Aconnatin of Egypt.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's going back a little bit further than the eighteenth century as well. That's a good troop bump. Okay, we'll give you a I give you a point for that. Yeah, you grape one back. Okay. The Arcane School, founded by Alice Bailey, teaches about ascended masters true true, yes, correct, Okay, it promotes esoteric teachings on spiritual hierarchies.
Speaker 3: Yes. Me and Courtney Turner actually have done several shows on the un which comes from the Lucius Trust or the Lucifer Trust, which was the publications that were to promote the idea. Yeah, these hidden masters in the Himalayas and to promote things like yoga and spirituality in the West.
Speaker 1: Definitely sounds like a truth bomb. I'm going to give it as a truth bomb, even though you didn't say truth bomb. And I love what need Turner as well. So she was going to run off with me, but then she got married. What can you do there? You go? Right? So The Golden Dawn was dissolved in nineteen twenties and has no modern successes both false? Yes correct? You know I know it's you.
Speaker 3: Is that considered a successor to the world.
Speaker 1: I think you could probably say that. Yeah, I reckon you could say that. So have you got anything else? So I'll give you a Are.
Speaker 3: You yelling at me?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: He said, there's a modern version?
Speaker 1: Ah, they said the modern but he's not allowed to tell you he's your enemy. Oh my god, you competing, you're not doing watch it or you'll get deducted a point.
Speaker 3: Help each other.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I can understand that. Okay, okay, next one, Next one, The Society of the Inner Light teaches only Eastern spiritual practices. I don't know what that is, boss, Yeah. Correct.
Speaker 3: Sounds like you compassed a lot of things.
Speaker 1: So yeah, well, well, can you guess like one of the things that it may encompass.
Speaker 3: Meditation?
Speaker 1: Possibly? Possibly, they says, I guess I was looking at Western esotericism, including Kabbalah and Christian mysticisms. Probably lots of meditation involved, but I won't give you a point for that, but you get correct, okay. Next one. The Rill Society v R I L was a twentieth century a cult group tied to German nationalism. True, yeah, true, go on.
Speaker 3: Tiny Mustache mean we did a show on rock Fin called uh, Tiny Mustache Maan and the Dark Occault And yeah. The Rural Society is where they get the ideas of like Bonner and the the uber Man meets you man taking over.
Speaker 1: Yeah I'm an uber men. Yeah, okay, I tell you what I give you for mentioning my people. No, I'm joking. I'm joking. But is can you still find them on Rock Finn? Do they still they still have the videos available on there? Because yeah, because I know my channel when I can't upload to it anymore, no one can. I don't.
Speaker 3: I haven't tried uploading in a couple months, so maybe no, no.
Speaker 1: No one can upload anymore. They stopped it, they put they rug bulled it, unfortunately, So make sure you've got that backed up elsewhere because I'd like to see that. So yeah, I'll release it on It's a good idea. The Rosicrustian Fellowship teaches reincarnation and karma.
Speaker 3: Hmmm true, true, correct, Yes, in a way, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's concept central to its esoteric Christian teaching. Esoteric Christian and now okay, talk about more esoteric Christian Christianity. The Church of Satan believes in a literal supernatural Satan both yeah correct, Yeah.
Speaker 3: So the Church of Satan, the antelon lovey Satanist would be just materialist atheist basically.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So elon Musk, you're saying dark Maga, Yeah, yeah, all the dark Margot boys I'll give you a truth bomb for that and for the correct for the question. Okay. Next one, we got about four left. I think the reclaiming tradition founded by star Hawk blends wicker with feminism.
Speaker 3: Mhm say true, sounds correct. Okay.
Speaker 1: It emphasizes eco feminism that makes me laugh, and social justice in magical practices.
Speaker 3: We were just talking about cyberfeminism the other day.
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah, there is there is izzy Wizzy. Let's get black lives mattering. Okay. Next one, The Fools Society was primarily a women's spiritual group fall false. Yes, indeed, Now it's.
Speaker 3: A very masculine.
Speaker 1: Well I think yeah, it was male dominate to the cult group with natural sayings. I give you correct for that one. Okay, too left. The OTO was originally founded in Germany in the early twentieth century. A true, Oh good, correct?
Speaker 2: Yes it was?
Speaker 1: Okay, can you can you can you guess when it was established? Again? The rules are if you guess and you're too too a way you can have a two points nineteen eleven oh nineteen oh four okay, established by feodor Us okay. And last one, the builders of the additum ad y t U m teaches tarot and kabbala to its members. True, yeah, true, it's a very logically it's a very specific question. Is yeah, I haven't but yeah, yeah, I've not heard of it either. But I guess that's the type of thing the various people get up to. Okay, you're founded by all foster case, it focuses on their esoteric disciplines. Okay, So for an extra point to end around, do you have any sort of truth bombs on magical orders in the direction it's gone, or anything about them over the past century that you want to finish off the round with.
Speaker 3: I guess the truth bomb about magic would be that it doesn't really satiate you. I mean, it doesn't in a practical way. It does not help you forward your life as much as it claims. It's kind of a labyrinth and basically it's a carrot on a stick. You know, you're like, if I could just read one more Esthoteric book, or just join one more order, do one more spell or whatever, and it's going to make your life better in a tangible way, it just really doesn't.
Speaker 1: That is definitely worth a point. I completely agree. It does always seem to be and I've I've seen a lot of people go down these paths. Is always the hope that the one thing will of it all, the next step and everything will be happy ending. Excellent. That was a really good round. I'll be I'll be interested to know what your scores were like. Okay, okay, Jay, you are left with modern witchcraft, metaphysics, the fall of bash al Assad, the arrest of Pavel Durov, Charles Madison, whoever he is.
Speaker 2: I guess I'll start with my stronger suit in these. But you're saying I can't pick the one she.
Speaker 1: Picked, right, you can't pick magic or unfortunately, I get a feeling you would know.
Speaker 2: All of the a one but metaphysics.
Speaker 1: Oh you a dangerous man, dangerous man with a dangerous lady. Okay, Jade, I am looking forward to this one. I'm I'm. I have to admit that, when looking at some of these questions, fundamentally my mind, well, I should have.
Speaker 2: Thought about this because modern day people think of metaphysics as like angels and demons and witches. But I was thinking of the medieval discipline of philosophy meta physics. So we'll go for either one. I don't care which one it pulls up.
Speaker 1: Ooh, well, a little bit column in a little bit, colum. Maybe you'll get a little bit more of that later. Okay, So eighteen true or false questions are metaphysics. First question. Metaphysics is the study of the fundamental nature of reality. True, yes, correct, an easy one to start off, any any do you want to throw in a truth bomb right at the start about any.
Speaker 2: Well, only truth bomb it would be to reiterate that modernity thinks that metaphysics says when you walk into the bookstore and you see the witchcraft and astrology. But in the discmine of philosophy, metaphysics has classically meant as you just defined it. There, the study of being a reality.
Speaker 1: Yeah, excellent, Okay, Okay, I'll give you I'll give you a truth bomb point for the definition. There, there's a point for correct answer point for truth bomb. Okay. Aristotle taught that universals exist independently of physical objects. False.
Speaker 2: Aristotle has the opposite position of his teacher truth bomb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, And what was so so that was Plato's belief then? Correct?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Aristota believes that universes exist in the objects.
Speaker 1: Excellent. Okay, this is going to be very, very very dangerous. Indeed, hey, I will say that Jamie shouldn't help out anything here. If I see any any help in the chat or struggling Jay, then I'll do that point.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they're gonna get tougher about Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, materialism claim Oh maybe they're easy. Okay. Materialism claims that all reality is ultimately physical.
Speaker 2: That is correct, true.
Speaker 1: True, true. Materialism denies the existence of non physical entities like souls or abstract the.
Speaker 2: Wait, am I am?
Speaker 1: I you can say truth bomb, you add information, so.
Speaker 2: I'm The incentive is for me to say truth bomb, no matter what, and then to get a point or.
Speaker 1: Well, you can do that. It depends if I give you the truth bomb, I think it's not good. No, it's not good enough. I might get rats to eat your toes.
Speaker 2: Okay, truth bomb. Here is that modern society, I believe has been engineered to prefer and to believe in a radical materialist worldview for the purpose of being controlled and socially engineered by oligarchs and technocrats.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a good truth point. I like it. I like it makes me feel makes me feel good inside. Okay, it's next one. Locke argued that personal identity depends solely on bodily continuity.
Speaker 2: That's a tough one because he believed in tabula rasa, so bodily continuity, I'm gonna guess that his belief in blank slate would require that. So I'm gonna say, true.
Speaker 1: It's false. I'm afraid. Locke emphasized psychological continuity, especially memory, for identity. Okay, but remember as well, I mean this is again countering AI's narratives. So I mean you do have to put your tongue in cheek in some parts of it, but there you go. Essence next one. Essence refer to the necessary properties defining a thing's nature. Essen, it's true. That is true, Okay. True essences are intrinsic qualities that make an entity what it is.
Speaker 2: Truth bomb, go on. This is something that has been denied in modernity, especially postmodernity and post modern philosophy, because it would mean that there are traits or attributes or qualities that we don't socially construct or that we don't control, that determine who we are. In other words, we're either a man or a woman. So modern philosophy, magical thinking, post modern philosophy has to deny that to have things like the gender revolution.
Speaker 1: Excellent, truth bomb, they get a point dead, that's brilliant. Okay. Idealism holds that reality is entirely independent of the mind.
Speaker 2: False idealism is the position that reality is mind.
Speaker 1: Well, you're dangerous. You're going to be dangerous in this game. It's true, correct? Correct? That is, that is I will give you, I will give you a truth form as well for actually defining what it is as well. Except that's a complicated thing to explain though simply. Dualism posits that the mind and body are distinct substances.
Speaker 2: Correct. There's many forms of dualism, but that's the most basic usual explanation of it. Mind body from me.
Speaker 1: Okay, excellent, Go across the next one. The problem of universals debates whether properties like redness exist independently. Correct.
Speaker 2: That's the medieval debate of the nominal versus the universe.
Speaker 1: The realists yeah in clearly yeap indeed. Indeed. This debate contrast realism, which affirmed universal's existence, with normalism, which denies it. Quight right and extro Nominalism asserts that universals exist as independent entities.
Speaker 2: False nominalism asserts that they are existing in name only and not in any kind of ontological metaphysical status of being real.
Speaker 1: Yeah very good, Okay, yeah, yeah, correct, and I'll give you a truth one point for the definition that is quite accurate. Realism in metaphysics claims that universals exist independently of the mind. Correct, true, yes, correct, you're right. You're right. Realism's posit posit. It's that properties like beauty have objective existence. If at aol as well, you think about something that's related to the subjects, something about the people who come up with these ideas, anything like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I can go you know, truth bomb on that one too. You know, modernity is pretty much like the other subject that we covered in terms of gender and postmodernity. Reality or today's conceptions are pretty much nominalist. There's not many people that defend any kind of realism nowadays. That goes along with the materialist worldview that most of the time, if you're a materialist nine nine percent of the time, you would also believe that there are no real essences or universals or qualities outside of the mind or the human domain of social construct.
Speaker 1: I like it. It makes me happy, people say Stu Flat that excellent. Okay, next one, you get a truth, Bromb. There can't argued that we can fully know things in themselves noumena.
Speaker 2: False, can't positive the strict division between the phenomena and the numena, and the phenomena are the things the appearances that we know, and the numena are the things in themselves or the ding on zick in the German that we cannot know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, correct, correct, I'll give the truth from point because that was that was That was a brilliant explanation there. The principle of identity states that everything is identical to itself. A equals a correct.
Speaker 2: That is the classical Aristotelian one of the three Aristine laws, the law of identity.
Speaker 1: Excellent, excellent, Okay, I'm just gonna accept that question. There. Go on. Leibnitz's principle of sufficient reason claims everything happens randomly.
Speaker 2: The PSR claims that there is some explanation for every event. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Indeed, indeed, honestly, my eyes go and cock eyed with some of these questions when I was reading them earlier.
Speaker 2: That one you can tell by than the words themselves what that one means.
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, My definition right.
Speaker 1: Indeed, indeed they do that a lot. To be honest, some of the I questions hilarious. Spinoza's pantheism equates God with the universe.
Speaker 2: Correct, And Spinosa, interestingly was influenced by the truth bomb, the atheistic Platonists that were in Byzantium, like Plethon and people. A lot of people don't know this, but Spinoza's pantheism that got him excommunicated from his synagogue influenced the actual Illuminati, the Jacobins, and the French Revolution.
Speaker 1: To die that Plethon I bet you he's a boy. Yeah. It's a brilliant truth and awesome truth. I have to say, one of my favorites of the shows so far. So how do you feel like that? Just on a separate note, how do you feel about that? Personally? Do you see do you see spino Do you feel that Spinosa was right or wrong? No?
Speaker 2: No, no no. As an orthodox Christian, I would disagree with pantheism, cobbalism, any of that would be against my beliefs. Would you try to understand them although I disagree with them?
Speaker 1: Would you say that those sort of beliefs are going to rise more during the technocracy, because there'sn't like a feeling of like a simulation on a simulation being the background of all creation. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. I think a good example would be Alder Sucks, who wrote a book called Partial Philosophy, and he argues that in the future, in the sort of the very new world scenario that he wrote in his other books about, we would need to just sort of melt meld into a giant blob. So I think pantheism is very amenable to collectivism and the boor hide mind idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, big great blobbism. Excellent. Okay, well not excellent, but yes, you get Thank you very much for I really really appreciate your knowledge. You've done a lot of work. Free Will versus determinism is a key metaphysical debate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, that's true. It's probably one of the most famous, along with God and the soul, the existence of God, these as the soul, and then free will versus terminism as classic metaphysical debates.
Speaker 1: Yep, excellent. Okay, here's one.
Speaker 2: By the way, truth Bond there would be that modernity. For example, Bertrand Russell on the one hand, said that free will is an illusion, but he also talked about in his books that we need to stamp out human free will. Well, why would you need to stamp something out that's illusory? No, you've all Harari made very similar statements that free will is an illusion. Humans don't have agency, they're not beings that actually make choices. But at the same time, you can upload your consciousness to the computer, to the cloud, even though consciousness doesn't exist, your just matter.
Speaker 1: So all kinds of.
Speaker 2: Contradictions in the propagandas for the technocracy.
Speaker 1: Oh, definitely. Hirari has definitely got contradictions written all over him, that's for sure. And he's very hairy. Underneath that there's clothes. Not many people know that combative compatibilism denies that free will can coexist with determinism.
Speaker 2: Well, compatibilism is the position that free will and causation are compatible, or that there is some kind of so that would be false.
Speaker 1: There is some sort of they're compatible. Correct, correct, correct, correct? The tongue twist is on their minds as well, some of these questions. Libertarianism in metaphysics affirms free will and rejects determinism.
Speaker 2: Correct. My definition, libertarian free will is the position that we have agency and free choice.
Speaker 1: Pretty pretty easy one. Yet, indeed, and the last one, the ontological argument for God's existence relies on empirical evidence. False.
Speaker 2: The ontological argument is an a priori argument from the definition of words themselves, such as the greatest being?
Speaker 1: And is this someone in particular who use that prior and some alcagar Yeah, indeed, excellent. Okay, get a good one. That's a good correct and you get the truth. Okay, finish off the round. Have you any truth bombs on metaphysics in general, maybe how it relates to us nowadays? Yeah, a continuation of that.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a great speaking of Huxley again. I'm reminded of the great section in Brave New World where John the Savage is having the discussion with the technocratic oligarch Mustapha Mind, and he reads something in a science publication that contradicts the regimes narrative about human control and technocracy, and he says, this seems to suggest there might be a transcendent realm, a god, a meaning beyond the system. And Mustapha Mond says, yeah, but we're gonna suppress that, and we're never going to allow that out for the people, because the people don't deserve to know that stuff. They don't care anyway, So it's the right of the regime to suppress metaphysical truths and to give them what he says is actually propaganda talking about science, so normy science in Brave New World is described as a replacement for truth and metaphysics and a kind of mind control propaganda.
Speaker 1: And he's exactly what we see on almost every single social media platform. That's quite an amazing one to around it of. Okay, good point, excellent, brilliant, Hello, how how do you think he did?
Speaker 3: I'm too good and oh Man's and I love how he doesn't even wait for you to say if it's true or false that he just like goes right into those because he I.
Speaker 2: Will say, Johnny's right that the way that the AI words some of the things is a little ambiguous, and so it's a little difficult. But and some of them are kind of mind vendors. So but yeah, yeah, I think around one wall of dystopia.
Speaker 1: Jamie scored sixteen points nine truth bombs, no bonus points, no corruption points, one laughter point, totally twenty six, where Jay scored seventeen points twelve truth bombs, no bonus points, no corruption points, no laughter points at all, totaling twenty nine. Honestly, I know that the man behind the scenes is in all.
Speaker 3: I need to up my truth bomb game, Jamie.
Speaker 1: If Alistair Crowley took me to the desert and bummed me six hundred and sixty six times, would it explain the chafing?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And the demons?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Ah, I don't want to know. I don't know what what no bummed demon Those are the worst. So what are your favorite areas of research?
Speaker 3: What we talk about is social engineering with the emphasis on pop culture, So we talk about pop music a lot, pop stars. Everything that we've been uh covering over the years is being vindicated with crazy stuff like the Diddy trial and Jeffrey So it's just day after day we were correct all along.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I know that feeling. I know that feeling. On the independent media nowadays, it's to be a guide of Like, Okay, refer to the last five years of writing and you'll you'll get what's going on. Everybody's playing catch up. So do you think that Barbara Bush Bush was actually related to Alistair Crowley, the offspring of Humpty Dumpty.
Speaker 3: Well, if you believe Barbara Bush is a she which there you go, rand new rabbit hole. But I've seen collages of all of the first ladies, and they do they're not looking very lady like, let's just put it that way. But also did do magical rituals that were like called moonchild rituals where they were supposed to be invoking magical babies. He did have some what is the story Barbara Bush's mother was known to be hanging around these people? I think it was Rose.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah. Indeed in the island, in the island, having little go into the ceremonies is actually some really interesting. Is someone in one of one of the I think it's Barbara Bush's even mother or father dies in a car accident and the reports of it, there's different reports in different newspapers. It's very suspicious. I'll have to look into that and remember it. But Barbara Bush was hench. She was like this, she was like she was she was a big girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like go look back in the high death photos of the black and white era when Barbara and or George Bush senior are you know, doing official things and it looks like a man in pearls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, it's basically it's basically white O. J. Simpson. Yes, so anyway anyway, and.
Speaker 3: Like cheesed dout his hair. Of course Michelle Obama has been So it's not outside the realm of possibility in the realm of what they do in magic too, because her ma apid things are very.
Speaker 1: Venerated and they always they always put these things pop up during the periods of societal instability and changes of eras and downfalls of hegemonies and rich and wealthy elites. So if it did turn out that aliens used human cloaking devices to disguise themselves as politicians, which aliens would you have preferred them to be? Would you prefer them to be grays, predators, they live, cheese dip overlords, vogons or wookies?
Speaker 3: None of the above. I heard the Pleiadians are supposed to be the good guys that are, you know, like attractive and love and light.
Speaker 1: Would you stroke a wookie?
Speaker 3: No? Thank you? I heard are chill uh Syrians maybe, but not grays, not reptilians, not man people anything like bug or creepy colleagues. I'm not gonna like hybrid with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I put in my foot that when it comes to all of them feet anyway.
Speaker 3: Only remember star Trek actually is all about this idea of like going throughout the universe and like banging every type of creature.
Speaker 1: Well cooks do what cooks? Jay? What about you? Would you make love to a sexy e walk? Yes? Yes, good.
Speaker 2: I had to form in my mind like the cut off point, and I formed in my mind one that made the cut.
Speaker 1: So, yes, the cut. You don't no cutting with you? There's no hairdressers in the second Moon of nd Or do you think that the CIA put bugs in trees? Or is that just a plant? I thoughtry I kidnap it. I had to throw it in. What made you investigating a.
Speaker 2: Serious like CIA question?
Speaker 1: And I was, I know why? Am I gonna ask you? Now? What? What? What made you begin investigating programs run by intelligence agencies and things that like go around that that sort of stuff. What made you look into that sort of stuff in the first place?
Speaker 2: Well, it was an indirect thing. I was in the movies in high school. I wanted to be, you know, involved in that kind of stuff, Hollywood acting, et cetera. And then I watched Conspiracy there with Mel Gibson, and I always like Mel Gibson as an actor in his films, and I noticed they had these weird conspiracy themes in there, like MK ultra and what is that? But it wasn't until I got to college that I took some classes on filmmaking and Hollywood history that introduced me to those ideas through Alliver Stone films, and then I took other classes that dealt with geopolitics and history and espionage. I had a professor that was a kind of an old school progressive leftist guy who was very critical of the CIA, and he was always kind of recommending books on you know, Latin American and Iran contra stuff, and so I guess an undergrad I got introduced to it, saw some of the documentaries that I'm sure everybody's seen, like Loose Change from Burmas back in the day two thousand and three, So just kind of opened up what seemed to be two parallel worlds of Hollywood and then intelligence stuff that eventually the more I read kind of overlapped so movies.
Speaker 1: Ironically, Loose Change was a big, big moment in I mean, I had actually I would say that I would go back and I was on the path of least resistance. Before I watched Loose Change, that's how it described it. I knew something was wrong, that native hyper normalization had broken, but it wasn't until I watched Loose Change. I was like, yeah, I've got I just got to consume every single bit of news after that and just take it all in and try and make sense of it, and eventually you realize it's senseless. That's the point of it as well. Do you think the average citizen has any clue on how manipulated they are on a day to day basis?
Speaker 2: No, I mean, I think at the most you've got a little bit of an awakening to stuff that maybe Trump talked about like fake news. So maybe the boomer Fox News audience has some conception of this idea of fake news, but they don't realize that even all what they're consuming is still fake news. Yeah no, not on a mascow now.
Speaker 1: And it was the right thing to marry a potential wokie stroker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jamie would have to say yes now, and so yeah, so we're in an open relationship, but it's not open to humans. It's only open to wookies.
Speaker 1: So all I get now, we're entering around called wank, twank, honest and truthful. AI has come up with eight quotes. However, I have sneakly swapped one of the words within the famous phrase with the word wank. I don't know if you know what that means. I think you do. It'll be our contestants job to guess the original word. If you get the quote wrong, then the opportunity will be handed over to your opponent.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got a question, Yeah, question for you Brits. Okay, the word wanker. Is this just a name for the weenus or is it a person who is actively stroking them in us?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's someone who spends all of their time wanking their time. I've known and you know, yeah, it's those who like to tug and can't stop tugging, and their attitude comes out in that way comes out. That's but anyway you can, you can gain an extra point for identifying the author of the quote, because we will see pictures only if you correct. Guest Lee could correctly gets the missing word. You can only score points from a truth bomb if you've answer correctly. Jay will go first, and let's play wank. Okay, here we go. Being chased by a rabid rainbow squirrels is a theme of this wankity wank Jay, you get the first one. The greatest glory, glory in living life is not in never wanking, but in rising every time we wank.
Speaker 2: Is I mean I'm assuming that. I mean that's Nelson Mandela. I was supposed to guess the word.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's the same word to two words. It's the same word. It is it is. You might not want to guess out first, because you can only have a point for guessing who that is if you get right, bless Yes, you are correct. Okay, and you get an extra point for Nelson Mandela of course. Okay, over to you, Jamie for the next one. Here we go. It might be a bit harder, might be a bit harder. Don't go gentle into that good night wank wank against the Dying of the Light.
Speaker 3: I think it's rage rage, Yes it is.
Speaker 1: You listen, if you get who this is, I'll give you an extra point on top because he's a Welsh hero and that's my homeland.
Speaker 2: By the way, do I get a point if she doesn't know it?
Speaker 1: No, but he can steal it. It's not no, no, no, it's Dylan Thomas. Yes, indeed borne down the road from me in Swansea. But yes, you were right. You get one point there, Jamie for rage, rage against the dying of the light. Okay, next one, this is over to you then, Jay one, a very famous one. Here we go. Yi, guns don't wank people. People wank people. That's true, it's true. And some of these obviously feel like they might just be the word wank.
Speaker 2: That is Charlton Heston and Sharlane Green is made people. The word is kill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guns don't kill people. Rappers do. I've seen it on a documentary on BBC two. Indeed, his child in Heston. That's two points you get there. Okay, over to you. You're doing too good at these guys. You gott not be doing so good at this, Jamie, over to you. Here we go the next one. If there are extra terrestrials, they're probably wanking us like we wank anst.
Speaker 3: That are they watching us like we watch it?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes you know who that was about to be ripped apart by rabid squirrels.
Speaker 3: Looks like mister Elon muk.
Speaker 1: Yes it is it is mister. You can't trust him you can't trust him. Good, you're doing well. Okay, back over to you, Jay. I'm not gonna and with being liked or disliked. I'm concerned with being wanked to get in the way sometimes, you know. But those squirrels don't look as violent towards Daffy, but they what might have gone up him by the look.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's it's either feared or respected. I'm gonna say feared.
Speaker 1: I get. I'm gonna hand it over to Jamie.
Speaker 3: Respected.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well done, which is really good.
Speaker 2: That's why I thought you can't steal the points she gets.
Speaker 1: Definitely can and and we've already said to you it is who's got the squirrel up his butt? But who is it? Jamie? Yeah, ex and you get two points there, brilliant.
Speaker 3: Okay, Sorryfy does not like being wanked by the squirrels.
Speaker 1: It looks like no, no, which is a very strange thing because everybody knows the squirrel wank is the best type of wink. This is for you, Jamie first this time, because you stole that last one. This is this is a bit of a hard one.
Speaker 2: You can't steal I'm confused.
Speaker 1: No, you can. You can steal, but only if you get it wrong. So you got it wrong. You said feared and it was wrong, and then okay, okay, so Jamie, the only thing worse than a bad wank is no wank at all, which is an accurate sentence. Up. There you go. This is a hard one. A feeling Jay might know this just by the way he's eyebrow raised. There you go.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: What did you say? Pizza pizza the only figure.
Speaker 2: It is true.
Speaker 1: The only thing worse the bad pizzas no pizza told no, though it's not the right one, Jay, No, the only thing worse than a bad government is it's Thomas Hobbes as a hard one. But I mean he looks a bit worried about the Squirels as well. Okay, next one's for you, j. Here we go. The squills are what? Yeah, I know it's getting more excessive as we go along. I'm not a sexual wank. I'm a sensual wank. Jay. Awesome, I want that on my wall, to be honest.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm a Prince fan, so I feel like I should be able to figure it out. But then again, I mean.
Speaker 1: My best guess would just bee is Dave Chappelle when I see Prince Now, I guess just man, No, I'm going to hand it over Jamie Gorn steal it.
Speaker 3: Lover.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm not a sexual person that I'm a Yeah, so he was person unfortunately. Okay, but this is for you to guess now, Jamie. The last one is for you in this round. There you go. If you can't wank them, arranged to have them wanked. The only one not being attacked by a squirrel, of course, is the king himself.
Speaker 3: Can't you know this?
Speaker 1: No, you're not supposed to get help on it is your moment.
Speaker 3: If you can't kill them, arrange No.
Speaker 1: Jay, go on now, if you can't beat them, arranged to have them beaten. I know, I know, it, says Wanke. And you know who that is. That's George Carlin.
Speaker 2: Oh well as Ai George Carlin.
Speaker 1: I know, I know. To be perfectly honest, I have to tell you that I had to ask AI for George Carlin about fifty times, but I got that one. Because they they don't want to represent heroes, only villains the way. So in Whank the Wank Round two, Jamie scored five and Jay scored four, which I believe gives Jamie a total score of thirty one and a Jay is on thirty three. Really close, close game excellent. So how did you enjoy wank t went ground j Did you like it?
Speaker 2: It was pretty challenging. It was fun, but it was challenging time.
Speaker 1: So the technocratic dictatorship is upon us. What are you looking forward to the most? Jamie being executed on the street by over judgmental traffic Jane, the drones, or being sent to the cryo chambers for cheese related for crimes.
Speaker 3: I'm looking forward to becoming Goo and being served in a fast food slop bucket.
Speaker 1: You'd be tasty Goo, I tell you, tasty Google Jay. When the robots come to take your wife with which sex spot will you choose to replace the schnoo shnoo five thousand excel or a classic chrome plated magical pig with marital aids stuck all over it.
Speaker 2: I thought this whole time I had a sex butt that was I thought that's what I got. So I think I'll have to lodge a complaint with Elon because I felt I thought I was getting the sex bot to begin weapon.
Speaker 1: So yeah, then send it back. This has not This is not one of those chrome plated pigs with madertal aid stuck all over it. Marital aids is a hard thing for us to say in the UK because we just we just know dildo's and dildo is such a good word, I.
Speaker 2: Thought an Ai e walked.
Speaker 1: Yes, Jay die, I'm going to ask you eighteen general knowledge questions generated by honest and truthful AI on your specialist subject round medievil theology, which is another subject that not many people would choose. No, no, no, no, that's that in my book that this ain't boring, This, this fills me. This is nipple pinchin anyway you may sense outrageous AI skulldugree rich with establishment narrative, and you can extra points by setting the story straight, adding a truth bomber two along the way. Are you ready, j sure, let's do it. Question one? Who was the early medieval theologian known for integrating Neoplatonism with Christian theology in his work The Consolation of Philosophy?
Speaker 2: Boethius?
Speaker 1: Who knows it? Jay?
Speaker 2: Who knows really? Famous? Texts?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, no, no, okay, I also knew it. I also to tell you now I knew it. Have you got any truth bombs about Boethius, the coolest guy in No, that one, I don't have a truth okay, okay, okay, give you the point. Here we go. We're going to the next one. That's good. That's I'm fine with that. What is the name of the theological method developed by Peter Ablad that involved presenting opposing viewpoints to stimulate debate? Uh?
Speaker 2: The term, I don't know if it's specific to him, but it's the Elanctic method.
Speaker 1: No, no, I was looking for question and answer A sick a none, Okay is what I was looking for. Okay. Next one, which medieval theologian wrote City of God to defend Christianity against pagan criticisms two points directly to Jamie and me for ridiculing her husband in such a way.
Speaker 2: Actually got that's supposed to go this way. So the answer is Saint Augustine wrote the City of God and truth bomb. That book is a really fascinating history of the pagan world and in the post Christian Roman world that deals with the people of God from the Old Testament all the way up into the Christian Church.
Speaker 1: That's a brilliant truth bomb. Brilliant you knew it. Yes, it's Augustine of Hippo and excellent two points there. What term describes the medieval belief that the bread and wine of the Eucharist become the body and blood of Christ.
Speaker 2: Transubstantiation?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, of course everyone knows that. And then do you know what it is in French?
Speaker 2: I do know?
Speaker 1: Trans substasia. That's yes, that's it.
Speaker 2: We'll just say it, say it Gayer and that's the front trans substance.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I can't do it. This's that's too hard. I can't even say in English, to be honest. So there you go. You get you get the point. There. Have you got need truth problems about trans substance? No, no, no one does. Who was the eleventh century Archbishop of Canterbury who wrote Why God Became Man? To explain the incarnation? You know this one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just said it and some of Canterbury and it's.
Speaker 1: Oh is that a truth bomb?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: Do you want to add in a bit that's a little bit of detailed anything else.
Speaker 2: The title of the book is Cord Became.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I'll accept. I'll give you a point for that. It was a bager and you're wearing a hot dog on your head, which medieval feear. Logan is known for his Summer Theologica, a comprehensive work on Christian doctrine.
Speaker 2: Thomas Aquinas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're always going to get this one. No, No, any interesting facts about Thomas Aquinas, anything about his girlfriends or anything.
Speaker 2: Well, he was known as the dumb Ox. He was a big old fat dude, and his master was a proponent of alchemy, although Aquinas wasn't interested in that. His master was Albert Magnus. He's the most famous Roman Catholic philosopher. Leo the thirteenth said that Thomism is the official philosopher the Roman color Church. But interestingly, the Roman Church no longer cares about Thomism.
Speaker 1: So wow, okay, that's a good truth bumb It's like a selection of truth bombs, to be honest, it was a bit of a scat again.
Speaker 2: This is this is Assumer right here. So the book he referenced is right here.
Speaker 1: Oh no, he's okay, Well, listen, I gave John Clychek a point point in a John Kenneth gow Brave book last a couple of weeks ago, So yeah, you go to get an extra point for doing that right. Who was the fourteenth century English phologian who criticized the Church's wealth and promoted vernacular Bible translations fourteenth fourteenth century?
Speaker 2: Well, there were a few at that time, So stay it one more time, really, question one more time.
Speaker 1: Who was the fourteenth century English theologian who criticized the Church's wealth and promoted the vernacular Bible translations?
Speaker 2: Wickliffe?
Speaker 1: Yes, oh John himself, take bad John Wickliffe? Indeed correct. Okay, what is the name of the mystical text attributed to pseudo Dionysius that influenced medieval theology with its hierarchical view.
Speaker 2: Of bloody hell right over there?
Speaker 1: I'm not giving you an extra point for pointing off camera. I just like that. How can I probably believe you could just point anything? Oh that's on that shelf over there and over there, I got a shelf with everything on. Yeah, very nice.
Speaker 2: How about pull out a version of it right here?
Speaker 1: So you yeah, yeah, yeah, that's excact thing. Okay, Okay, you have a point. Stop hitting me in the face with knowledge, man, Okay, okay, good, good, good. Which theologian that they love this AI is really getting you on the which theologian line defended the real presence of Christ in the Eucharist against Ratramnus in the ninth century. Tree. If you get this, I might actually cut off one of my balls. Live on truth bomb.
Speaker 2: It's Ratramnas of Corby. I know this dispute. Can you reset it one more time?
Speaker 1: Okay? Which no, no, not even my bull's on the line which Theologian defended the real presence of Christ in the Eucharist against Ratramnus in the ninth century.
Speaker 2: That's in the Latin West in the ninth century. And that's that's a tough one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just in the book behind you, over there, and in front of you, and on the side of you and above you, all the books.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say, isidor.
Speaker 1: Oh thank God for that? No past chas, Yes, rat who saved me one testicle? There?
Speaker 2: Well done?
Speaker 1: Who but you get that's good? That's good to say we've got any we got any truth bombs related to that at all.
Speaker 2: That one was an obscure one, so I know that subject pretty well. But that one you got me on that one, that was pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that okay. What is the name of Augustine's doctrine that humans inherit sin from Adam's.
Speaker 2: Four original sin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's an easy one, easy one, okay, And and any any any truth bombs about original sin.
Speaker 2: Well, I would say the Orthodox Church disagrees with Augustine's view, so that the Augustinian view dominated both the Latin Roman Catholic West and the Protestant West. But the Orthodox Church doesn't believe in original guilt, which is I think a key element of Augustine's view.
Speaker 1: Makes okay, do you think do you think original sin is is is a thing.
Speaker 2: In the Orthodox view, which is a much more temperate view than the august any of you. So we would say that Adam sin produced mortality, but we're not guilty for Adam sin.
Speaker 1: Okay. And that's what you would believe personally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the Orthodox Church's view as opposed to the Latin Western Protestant.
Speaker 1: Calgary Okay, okay, okay, I give you a truth one point for that too, which twelfth century theologian was condemned for his rationalist approach to the trinity of Theologia Scolarium scalarium, which twelfth century theologian was condemned for his rationalist approach to the Trinity in Theologia Scolarium probably Okham no pep ablade, and it was either able or Kham. Yeah, well, I will accept truth bomb still if you've got any Well.
Speaker 2: Alkham is the father of nominalism. So you get all of the later stuff that we talked about in the first round with nominalism and modernity out of William of Barkham's medieval nominalism.
Speaker 1: Okay, I will I will accept that as a truth. One point, I like a little bit of extra knowledge. What term describes the medieval belief that salvation depends on both divine grace and human cooperation.
Speaker 2: Well, in the word box church, we use the word word synergy or synergism.
Speaker 1: Correct, I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna give it, I'm gonna stop you from getting the wrong hands. Then go into a wrong answer and just say yeah, synergism, that's good. Okay. Next, which fourteenth century mystic wrote Revelations of Divine Love, the earliest surviving English text by a woman? Would you believe it? What a woman the fourteenth century with a pen heretic? No wonder that In a couple of centuries later, you've got Mary Chudor burning everybody control. What's century fourteenth fourteenth century mystic? It's either.
Speaker 2: Julian of Norwich or Hildegard of Bingen.
Speaker 1: Julian, Yes, it's Julian of Norwich. It is Julian of Norwich. He must have been quite a girl back in the day. I get a feeling she might have been a strumper. But you know, don't hold me by that. Who is the other lady you mentioned?
Speaker 2: The other mid famous medieval female mystic is Hildegard of Bingen. And then there's Gertrude the Great. Those are the but she's German. So if you said English, did you say English Norwich?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: English Norwich?
Speaker 1: Yeah, excellent, Okay, I'll give you a truth one point for the extra details. Again, I like, I do like a bit of this. Who was the eleventh century theologian who debated Baranga of Tours over the nature of the Eucharist?
Speaker 2: Berengar of Tours? What what century?
Speaker 1: Eleventh century is a Norman invasion?
Speaker 2: Read it one more time.
Speaker 1: Who was the eleventh century theologian who debated Bahrenga of Tours over the nature of the Eucharist? I can tell you that again. It's a oham, no land from rank of Beck. These were people who actually Jordan B. Peterson's relatives back then, lanky, Yeah, Jordan B. Peterson is actually related to Helena de Falaise, who was the mother of William the Conqueror by two different lines. Interesting which medieval theologian was known for his principle of Ockham's razor and painting. Yeah, there you go. And do you want to add anything anything more about argue? You've already given a little bit, but.
Speaker 2: You can don't have any extra information, so.
Speaker 1: You just get correct the answer. We've all got free left. What term refers to the medieval theological debate over whether grace is irresistible or can be rejected?
Speaker 2: I mean, Molinism is one of the terms used, Synergism, Augustinianism. I mean, this was kind of vague because there's a lot of terms that relate to this.
Speaker 1: Debate with AI.
Speaker 2: But we want to know.
Speaker 1: Predestination. Oh, okay, I know that's evil. That was a little of it too obvious. Okay. What is the name of the medieval theological school emphasized rigorous logical analysis of doctrine Scholasticism, Yes, yes, very good. Anything on scholasticism that you want to add.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean again like truth bomb here is that the AI you can tell is kind of vague because you could have a lot of different schools that did that within the domain of scholasticism. So Thumism did that, you could have Augustinianism doing that. There's a lot of schools that do that. But I guess the broadest term would be scolasticism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, definitely is. Actually that's a good truth Bomber as well. I say, looking at the AI is one of the things we should be doing on this show. This is the point of it. And the last question here which thirteenth century theologian argued that the Virgin Mary was conceived without original sin Bernardo Clervo, No, it was Dunn's Scots. I have to say though out of out of that round, I would have got absolute zero. And I think most of the people watching a homeward And to be honest, I doubted, you know when I when I when I'm choosing the questions, I doubt.
Speaker 2: I wonder whether the people I should have specified not so much Latin, I'm more of a business team Medieval I should have said busantee, medieval stuff, but I knew decent amount, But yeah.
Speaker 1: That was good. This specificity is specificity. To specify and to become specific in these and get ready a specialist subject, which is really your main field of expertise, is quite hard to work out until you plaid the game, I think, and you did very well. So can you give me one final truth bomb on medieval theology to tie off the realms, to simply and get an extra point.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the truth bomb. In the West, we are dominated by medieval Latin theological ideas and scholasticism, and we don't know anything about Byzantium. So the Christian Empire Byzantium, which was an empire that forbade usury, stands out as I think an ethical example that in Latin worst you have the papacy already for example, okaying the use of usury when you have the forbidding of that throughout Byzantium. So there's a lot of Christian principles and ethics that I think are suppressed because we never learned about Byzantium in the West.
Speaker 1: Excellent, and yet we should have had a brilliant, excellent truth prompt to end around, and I will say. My producer here said transsubstantiation was suspended during COVID nineteen. True. Excellent, Okay, Nami, look at your ears? What has happened?
Speaker 3: I don't know, character boy, I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it, so it is your route. Now I'm going to ask you eighteen general knowledge questions generated by honest and truthful AI on pointy ears and the symbology of it. No. No, on a cult movements of the twentieth century. Sorry I misread. Of course, you may sense outrageous bullshit, because AI does that every now and again. You can end extra points by setting the story straight, adding the truth bomb along the way your specialists round. Are you ready?
Speaker 3: I'm ready?
Speaker 1: What a cult movement founded by Helena Blovotski in eighteen seventy five emphasized ancient wisdom and Eastern spirituality.
Speaker 3: That is called Theosophy.
Speaker 1: It is, indeed any truth bombs to be had.
Speaker 3: On truth bomb is that Theosophy became the New Age. So you may be more of a Theosophist than you think. If you like yoga, meditation, Eastern mysticism, all that fun stuff coming over to the West.
Speaker 1: I thought it was innocent to be an Alan Watts fan once upon a time. You know, Yeah, it turns out it makes me a philosophist. Indeed, he hang around. Actually was something interesting, people, that's brilliant. That's a brilliant truth farm. You quite correct with the answer, Okay, Next one, who was the British occultist who founded the religion of Filama in the early twentieth century, of course, and there will be some crossover with your last.
Speaker 3: That was Alisha Crowley. Yeah, lima truth bomb. Alima is the Greek word for will, and their dictum is love is the law, love under will and do it thou wilt show you the hole of the law. That started in nineteen oh four when he went to Egypt with his new bride and they channeled a ghollie from outer space named I Was and gave him the Book of the Law. And that's started.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't trust that guy from out of space if I was. And that's just saying that's me personally.
Speaker 3: Well, too many longs and iwases.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I don't like it when they got too many eyes and ease and whatever in their names. Sounds foreign to me, right, What British occult group established in the eighteen eighties focused on ceremonial magic in Kabbalah Golden Dawn. Yeah, indeed, I'm sure you'll know a couple of these answers. But then it gets a little harder. What modern pagan religion, popularized in the nineteen fifties by Jerald Gardner, emphasizes nature worship magic wicka. Yes, any any truth bombs on wicker by any gents.
Speaker 3: That you just said it was the truth bombs. Though a lot of people think wika is nature worship that is, you know, centuries old or even back to the beginning of cavemen. But actually modern wicca is very new and very just geared towards cult behavior and taking advantage of people sexually.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially I think I think it's a lot of it is about co opting the later second wave plus feminist movements and really really using women in ways that allows them to feel like they're getting powered. But it's like you're saying earlier, it's just one more spell, always one more spell. Excellent, that's good and a good truth bomb, okay, which a cult movement founded by al Ron Hubbard in the nineteen fifties, began as a self help system called Dianetics.
Speaker 3: That would be Scientology, the Church of Scientology, and they're gooy from outer space is named Zenus the truth bomb. They make you pay thousands and thousands of dollars to learn the true cosmology of the creation of the world, where Xenu brought the overpopulated aliens to Earth and threw them in a volcano, and their souls came out and haunted the Earth and latched onto cavement, and that spurs a lot of problems in the world today. So that's why they think people need the help or to be audited in scientology to get what they call the thetans out of your soul.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's true. You got to get them beetings out of your soul. Correct for the question, correct for the truth bomb. That's good. Now, AI does tend to give you, like it froze out. Some easy ones every known and sometimes it's already given you the answers. So some of these will be easy and some of them will be hard to respect. An easy ride.
Speaker 3: But this kind of bomb everyone, so I can do it.
Speaker 1: Do it, do it, collect them up. Don't think that you're going to know everyone just because you do well to start this game's hard. What describes the magical system developed by alist the crowd based on the phrase do what thou wilt?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's thelima right, Yes, of.
Speaker 1: Course, of course, which already gave you in the first question. Quite true, you can you can truth bomb it if you.
Speaker 3: Truth bomb the end of the puzzle. In that is, your will is contained in your solar phallic consciousness, so you are a waker thinking with your head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go, correct, correct, excellent. Okay, now we're getting we're going to get harder. Now what British occultist, a member of the Golden Dawn, created the rider weight Tarot deck.
Speaker 3: A E weight?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yes, do you know what either the A or the E stands for? No, okay, I'll give you a correct for the is a weight still Arthur Edward? Wait, of course it was Arthur. For what you did. I'm just doing esoteric tarot stuff at the back again, don't worry, it's just me inciting. What a cult movement founded by Rudolph go On?
Speaker 3: Go on, Well, I was just gonna say what I know about that hero deck was the artistry was done by a woman, so it was a collaboration of her art and his ester.
Speaker 1: It's one of the most used within Taro Dicks as well, isn't it. It's very Yeah, okay, great, I'll give you a I'll give you a bonus point for that, rather than the truth bomb. That's a good bit of information. What a cult movement founded by Rudolph Steiner combines spiritual science with practical applications like biodynamic farming. I forgot amthroposophy? Okay, what a name? You just come up with them now all over the place, right Well, you, like, I say, some of these are going to it hard? Who was the English occultist known for reviving druidry and founding the Order of Bards, Ovates and Druids.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I hope you didn't do the bewitched wiggle your nose then that looked like what it was. I mean, you can't you Yeah, no, you can't do that in this road. If I if my mom turns into a cat, you'll be in trouble. It was Ross Nicholsky. Okay. What twentieth century occult practice involves communicating with angels through a system developed by John D and Edward Kellyan Magic. Oh nice? I like it? Yes, I had no idea about this go on go on too far.
Speaker 3: He was a one of your prototype of the spy for Queen Elizabeth and a magician for her. They started looking into these scrying years where we're just like Mexican obsidian and saying that angels gave him the special language, and also that the angels told him to swapwise with his friends.
Speaker 1: So you know, brilliant, Yeah, you get.
Speaker 3: Wise, you got to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, incorrect with you get a truth bomb too. And I wouldn't have I wouldn't have known that at all. Okay, which a co group founded the Ninth in the nineteen seventies by Michael Aquino, split from the Church of Set and to focus on Sethian philosophy.
Speaker 3: That would be Temple of Set and truth Bomb. Michael Aquino was actually a high ranking army professional in San Francisco in the Prestidio and linked to several my control scandals. Temple of Set focuses on SETI and magic, which is merging technology with people. So one of their major tones that they have to read is Metropolis. So the classic movie Metropolis, which marries technology and Satanism.
Speaker 1: Yes well, yes, yes, correct and correct, and the last main event, truth Bomb with Rachel Wilson versus Dana Duda Rotten Jewels. Rotten Jewels is a really good expert on Michael Aquino. She's a fantastic one to watch on that as well. Excellent. Okay, good, good, good. I like this. You're doing well. Who was the Russian mystic who developed the Fourth Way blended esoteric teachings with psychology?
Speaker 3: Oh? I know this because they the Mary Poppins lady Pille Travers was a student of what's his name? Questianistic groogia?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, you did? You know what his first name was? G A G Yeah. Oh god, you're so good at this. I'm not sure you got an excellent mind. George, his name is George. Correct. I'll give you the I'll give you an extra point if you can so correctly spell his last name G you R yes, yes.
Speaker 4: I no, fort is g U R d j I E F F because Russians don't like people.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So a spoonful of sugar and all of these things that came out of Mary Poppins, the Disney movie and the books are also like incorporated with mysticism.
Speaker 1: From j Yeah, Jim Jimney. Jim Jimney, Satan does rock. Yeah, I know this, Okay, correct, correct, excellent. I'll give you a bonus point rather than the truth from point for that. That's a little bit of a factoid that I like. We Actually it was actually mentioned as well when Rachel Wilson was on what a cult group founded by Anton Levy repeating itself in nineteen sixty six promotes the philosophy of individualism and hedonism.
Speaker 3: That would be just your classic Church of Satan. Yeah, and here's a truth bomb, speaking of sex spots and all that. Anton Levy's secret passion was mannequins and robots and androids, which he thought were going to be bigger than for motors in the future because everyone would want to have a robot sex companion. So that was his dream.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, well he's not that far away from what probably Elon Musks are as well. Correct and good truth bomb there. What term describes the twentieth century occult practice of using sexual energy for magical purposes as taught by Pascal Beverly Randolph.
Speaker 3: Can you read it one more time?
Speaker 1: What term describes the twenty twentieth century occult practice of using sexual energy for magical purposes, as taught by Pascal Beverly Randolph. The really basic term just sex magic. Yeah correct.
Speaker 5: Everyone likes a little sex magic, Yeah yeah, and any any truth bombs on sex magic.
Speaker 1: It comes up in my work quite a lot when I look into a Horris dib in The Perfumer Affair and the Man in the Mass Parties, the original ones. What if you've got anything interesting on sex magic?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so it works. I'm not saying that from personal experience, but it is a real thing where in let's say, like Kenneth Grant, the successor to Alscher Prole and the Oto, they write several books about sex magic, and basically it is acquiring things from the ether into the natural world, the orgasm without a baby. So what they would try to do is have a sterile kind of sex and orgasm from a priestess and focus on the thing that you want rather than creating life.
Speaker 1: Wow. Okay, that's that. That's probably the best explanation I've had of like the most sinct that I've had since research, and it's so excellent. I give you definitely the truth problem for that. Okay, who was the English occultist who developed the wiccan read emphasizing and it harm none do what ye will?
Speaker 3: Was that Gardner or.
Speaker 2: You have.
Speaker 1: No no? That was Dorin Valiant or maybe Valiente, and I'm not sure how you pronounced it. Okay, Next one were left. Who was the French occultist whose writings on ceremonial magic influence to Golden Dawn?
Speaker 3: A Life of Levi, Yes, erect truth bomb. A Life of Slevi is where we get the classic representation of Baffle me, the goat of the alchemists, who has the horns and the torch in between. He's got breast, one hand up, one hand down. Uh wow. So his writings and his drawing actually is where we get that classic representation of bath.
Speaker 1: That is amazing and I didn't know that. Thank you for telling me that, and thank you for telling everybody else that. Good truth bomb. What occult practice, popularized in the twentieth century involves using a crystal ball or reflective surface for divination, scrying, bloody hellgo you know some stuff?
Speaker 2: Go on? Go on?
Speaker 1: Are you the truth bomb?
Speaker 3: This how John Dee would communicate with the Inenochians. And I believe maybe Joseph Smith. I don't know if he ever like looked into the plates or saw something like that. But yes, that's how you Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did not know about any of this game. I knew they reflected is christable something happened, But that's brilliant, excellent, correct and correct. And the final one, this might be an easy one to end it up. What twentieth century occult movement founded by Annie Bessant promoted Indian spirituality and principles.
Speaker 3: Well as not was a theosophist, but they also have more Indian flavor. So I don't actually know what term you're looking for.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just the occult movement that she founded, will make it, okay, it's theosophical society, okay, of course, of course, okay. And one last chance for we've gone through your two special subject You've done really well in that round. That was a fantastic to watch you go. I same with Jay as well. I mean you both got a lot of knowledge. Have you got one final truth bomb about your cult movements of the twentieth century to round it off, something that just ties off?
Speaker 3: Yeah, truth bomb. So many many occultists and magicians and people like that are actually common and they dovetail into each other quite a lot. So somebody like Anton LaVey the Church of Satan, he was also a carnival barker or a carney or someone who's just looking for a mark or an easy person to earn a little bit of money off of. So a lot of these magical orders and cults and things are just ways too empty your pocket. They said that there's a sucker born any minute, or no, there's a sucker born every minute, and that was a quote from Alshacrowley that became part of the P. T. Barnum circus. But yeah, it's just basically just con man and buzs stuff.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to be crude, but I think it would be emptier pockets and emptier testicles. It tends to be the thing. Those are the two things.
Speaker 3: Empty your sanity, because that's what happens when you get mixed.
Speaker 1: That's what happens with the psychology of scarcity mixed with the indulgence of hyper sexuality. The excellent what a brilliant round, Thank you very Okay, so.
Speaker 2: The right.
Speaker 1: Piker can spot role play games here. Okay, so my mam, I getting mixed up in definitely Okay, right, round three special subject round Medieval theology for j something like yeah, yeah, but no, you've already done it. You scored twelve points, eight truth bombs, two bonus points, no corruption points, no laughter points, totaling twenty two. And therefore your special subject round, Jamie in a cult Movements of twentieth century you scored fourteen points twelve truth bombs, two bonus points, two corruption points for the hot dog, hat assault, no laughter points, totaling thirty. You in trouble Jay. After three rounds, Jay has fifty five and Jamie has sixty one.
Speaker 3: This was really hard though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to say after something, can I get something different for the next one.
Speaker 1: Jamie, who wins most of the arguments at home? Does Jay win or does he let you think you've won?
Speaker 3: I don't Dare.
Speaker 1: You do win?
Speaker 3: You he'll win the argument? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Ah? If you had to.
Speaker 3: Choose professional argument winner.
Speaker 1: So ah, right, are you the winner of the arguments at the end of it, whether he wins.
Speaker 3: I win, you don't really win.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 2: Jay.
Speaker 1: Remember that when you win the argument, you're losing in that especially in marital arguments. If you had to choose between marriage models, would you consider employing the lorraina Bobbitt mythology methodology. No, no, going straight across Jay. What do you say, would you be upset if Jamie chopped off your wiggly woo while you slept?
Speaker 2: Or would it be a relief that would be upset? That's a pretty important part of life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need to leave you with a lot more questions, like how many roads must a man walk down before he can finally find his severed penis on.
Speaker 2: The it's over? Oh my god, unless I transition into a female.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. So we now enter the quick five picture around this week, it's called chung Us the Bogeyman. I asked AI to make some of the most famous people in the swamp into swamp dwelling bogey men, and it's up to you to buzz in first when you recognize the famous faith by saying truth bomb. We're just looking for the people, that's all we're looking for. Here, the people you see on the screen, there'll be eight of them. It'll be quick first one to say truth bomb. If you get it right, then you can add a truth bomb if you want. But we don't really do truth bombs that much in this round. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Truth bomb.
Speaker 1: Ah, Jay, who is chunk is? Yes, yes, go on say it again? Yeah. Indeed, Dan Bongie, you know as cool called out of the swamp and is okay? Next one, truth, get ready to say it. Sometimes you just gotta say it truth. Oh Jay, come on coming back making some.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Dwight Eisenhower indeed, yeah, indeed that you might some people, Jamie just stay truth bomb, whether they're going to know it or not. Just okay, one of you just warning the okay, next one, here we go, Here we go truth ah yeah, Alistair Crowley indeed, okay, get ready get ready? Next one. Ah, that's Jamie that time.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is.
Speaker 1: It is definitely home with Simpson. He looks fantastic, though, doesn't he. I tell you a I does with him some and well that's that's for sure. Okay, Next one, fingers on Triggers. Get ready, Here we go, truth bomb.
Speaker 2: Bernie Sanders.
Speaker 1: Oh my lord, that was quick. Yes, yes you may. You must have posters of him up on your wall or something.
Speaker 2: Bernie Sanders one trial.
Speaker 1: Really good, it's really good. Go on tell me where you're Bernie Sanders. Book is where is it?
Speaker 2: I don't have any bird?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, he doesn't. I don't know what his book will be, but it'd be something like I know. Come on, you think of what his book will be called. Yeah, okay, you.
Speaker 2: Get yeah, fire strikes back capital.
Speaker 1: Too, okay, right, next one, get ready? Remember Jim, you might just want to say truth bombay bomb Yeah, go ahead, Yes, Bernie Slanders. I was going to put in ned Flanders too, but okay, get ready, first one to say truth farm bom ah, Jamie go on, yes, the Winkler himself, the Fonds, Yeah, okay, get ready, get ready? Here we go, here we gors ah. Yes, it's true. It's big bad cal Marks, the man who never did anything wrong in his life, never caused any trouble. That man, he was a He was a saint, a bloody saint like three crooked Southern District of New York. Jailer's jay is busy giving unwanted strangle wanks to billionaire sex of while Jamie and I pretend to be asleep. Question is can we recognize manipulative technocratic cyborgs? In the last picture round, our contestants will see six cyborg scientists as science levers. Four of them on each slide have attended the Edge Foundation, while two have not. Our contestants have to choose people who attended John Brockman's influential intelligence linked events. Contestants will take turns to choose. Every right answer will increase the point score. If someone getses wrong, then the accumulated points will be awarded to their opponent. Let's play Edge of Reason. It's going to be you up first this time, Jamie. To start off, you've got to select someone who attended the fully funded by Jeffrey Epstein Edge Foundation. There was so readily attended by technocrats of all type.
Speaker 3: Bezos.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was I was going to tell you that it is Naomi Wolf, Jeff Bezos, r F K Junior, and Hunter Biden and Rupert Murdoch. You've gone with Bezos and you are correct. First point. Okay. If we stand on one point, now it goes over to j J. Pick one. If you fail, then Jamie gets one point. If you succeed, it goes to two points and hand back across to Jamie.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say that Susan very likely attended.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, and and you mean I'm sorry, yeah, because yeah, the Susan and and they they actually both attended so you can. Yes, it's true. Yeah, the wajikis both attended. So now it's gone up to two points. We're going back across to you, Jamie. You've got to pick now that is fifty to fifty. Now two of them have attended the Edge Foundation events and two of them haven't. If you picked ones that haven't, then Jay gets two points.
Speaker 3: Finding you your goal?
Speaker 1: Is that? Is that your question?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, Jay gets the two points. No, Hunter Biden didn't. It was Rupert Murdoch who went in the ninety eight ninety nine one I believe it was, and Naomi Wolf who went on a couple of occasions to the Edge Foundation, including dinners with Jeffrey Epstein. So okay, the next one, this will go over for Jade to start off on this one. There's only three slides on this game. Here you go on this slide, we've got Glaine Maxwell, Elon Musk, David Attenborough, Larry Page, Brett Weinstein, and Eric Schmidt.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna say, if it's an Epstein event, just Lane has to be there.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Gillain, she was, he was Gizzy herself, Gizzy gizzyezz. He can't you see go across to you, Jamie Attinborough, Oh g gets the point. You managed to manage to pick one who had Even though Attenborough didn't go to Edge events, he was a member of the Royal Society, which is the same sort of like you know scientists or establishment scientists in the UK. Elon Musk is actually a member that too. The the it was David Attenborough and Brett Weinstein who haven't attended. Gley Maxwell, Elon Musk, Glarry Page and Eric Schmidt were all attendees of the Edge events. Elon Musk, of course, was attended in two thousand and eight and twenty and eleven is pictured in twenty eleven in the same room as That's fine, okay, and back across to you then, Jay, to start off, here's this last slide.
Speaker 2: It's that uh genesis.
Speaker 1: You've got front man, Peter, Peter Tiel, Peter Harris, Steve Bannon, There's Richard Taylor, the creator of Nudge units, Peter Gabriel, indeed and Gates.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna go Peter Thiele is a must.
Speaker 1: No. That means automatically Jamie gets three points. This is how it works. Wow, straight away she gets three points. You have chosen one of the ones who didn't. Peter Teel actually hides away a lot of the time. Sam Harris went to the events. Steve Bannon didn't go to the events. Bill Gates went to the events. Peter Gabriel went to the events, and yeah, Peter Gabriel was in the twenty eleven event along a billionaires Din alongside Elon Musk as well and Richard of Fayla was the head of the nudge units be Able inside Teams who actually was training Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos and a few others at the Edge event that was completely funded by Epstein. There you go three points across. That was good. That was good.
Speaker 3: Okay, we can sing a Peter Gabriel song.
Speaker 1: We get a point. Okay, go on, if you can sing of Peter Gabriel, she just comes up.
Speaker 3: With climbing up on sol very well city life.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no, Jamie gets one point. Jamie gets one point for singing. There was add comment there, right, okay, on just to say on round four, j got five and a laughter point o getting total in six and Jamie scored three. That meant after that round Jay had sixty one. Jamie had sixty four. Then in the last round, Edge of Reason round, Jamie scored free and j scored three sixty four to sixty seven. Jamie, you are in the lead by Free at the moment as we enter into the quick fire last round, Jamie, do you think an Elon Musk gay bot will eventually travel through time to bugger John Connor to death?
Speaker 2: Um?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Do you don't think they'll send a sperminator or a robot?
Speaker 3: No? No, superminators.
Speaker 1: I'd like that, Jay, if you blew up a tesla, would it be assault on battery?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: That is a terrible joke, it is, But so.
Speaker 2: What we have the original T eight hundred hand, that's the Cyberdine tries to use. As long as we have that, we will never have that problem.
Speaker 1: That that could be. Yeah, that could add Actually, if one of Musk's baby mammas used birth control, would they use a tesla coil or would they use that hand behind you? Mhm yeah, Okay, bad jokes, let's happen. Enough of that, Let's play quick fire around. There you go, We've almost come to the end of the show. Everything could change in the quick fire around and with the final truth bombs During the break, I asked Ac back to an anti Swami Prabu Baba what his favorite song was, and he told me Harry Harry Harry Rama, Rama, Rama, Harry Harry Rama, Harry Rama. So that means that Jay will be the first to go in this round. Are you ready? People? Right?
Speaker 2: And right? Jay?
Speaker 1: You have ninety seconds to answer as many questions as possible if you don't know the answers, and just say pass around is over. When you hear this sound so penetrates the cabinets, Are you ready to rumble? Yes? Good? What nineteen seventy scandal involves South Korea's casey Ia influencing you? US politicians? Past Koreer Gate? Which occultist founded the Fraternitus Satturney in nineteen twenties Germany?
Speaker 3: Did?
Speaker 1: Royce Gregor Gregorious? What CIA operation smuggled Nazis out of Europe in post World War Two?
Speaker 2: Favorite clip? Correct?
Speaker 1: Which serial killer was called the Werewolf of Wisteria in nineteen twenties New York pass Albert Fish? What gangster ran the numbers racket? In the nineteen thirties?
Speaker 2: Harlem Luckily?
Speaker 1: Genre No? Stephanie Saint Clair? What a cult group? Led by David Berg, was known as Children of God, the Children of Jan now the Family. What nineteen seventies a cult group was led by Jim Jones, ending in mass suicide Peoples Simple? Correct? What scandal involved Reagan selling arms to a round for hostages. Correct? Which serial killer operated in London's Whitechapel in eighteen eighty eight but inspired twentieth century fascination Jack Ribbers Correct? What CIA operations supported Latin American dictatorships in the nineteen seventies mongoose, No cabinets? Indeed, Operation Condor? You did quite well.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: You have ninety seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know the answer, and just say pass around is over. When you hear this sound cabinets? Are you ready to rumble?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Awesome? What gangster developed Las Vegas with mafia moneys these people correct? What nineteen fifty free CIA coup overthrew Around's prime minister Mazadec Contra no Ajax? Which gangster ran the murder inc hit squad? Pass Louis Busch aalter? What CIA program involves secret detentions of black sites post nine to eleven pest extraordinary rendition.
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Who was the Pakistani PM assassinated in two thousand and seven? Past better is a bhutto? What FBI operations spied on John Lennon for anti war activism? Pass go intel pro Who was the gangster known as El Chapo pas Guzman? What scandal involved NSA's mass surveillance league by Edward Snowden? No prism? What a cult order founded by Robert the Grimstone promoted apocalyptic dualism, processed church? Which serial killer was known as the vampire Duzzledorf.
Speaker 3: Pas?
Speaker 1: What gangster was called the Teflon down in nineteen eighties New York. So we penetrate the cabinets? John Gotti? Oh, I think I think they might have might have managed to get some scores back. We'll find out, now.
Speaker 4: Okay, you should have got I know, yes, should get you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That's how the quick fire round always feels a condor, but it is a way. But we're nearly at the end now, guys, I thank you very much for for being this is this is brilliant. I love I love these last rounds as well, and how it all works. In the quick fire around, j scored four, Jamie scored one, and she got one singing point, so you've got two points. Of course, this leaves after six rounds. Jay is on sixty eight and Jamie is on sixty nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, made up points for singing.
Speaker 1: That's wait, wait, it ain't no over yet. There's one always chance for one last truth bomb here on this show. So first of all, I'm going to go to Jay, and what we're going to do is you give a final truth bomb about anything about any subject at all, and basically something that you think will be enough to win you the round. Whether it be about your specialist subject, whether it be about the state of the world politics, it makes no difference. You can choose whatever you like. We'll go across to you first.
Speaker 2: Well, one truth bomb that could tie all this together is the CIA's alliance with certain philosophers. So in the Cold War, the CIA thought that to align themselves with postmodernist philosophers and deconstructionists like dry Da, they would be able to create culture war or cultural toxic war. You could say. That also led to making alignments with the Frankfurt School Marxists. So I would say that you can tie all this stuff together, including the CIA's alliance with organized crime through operation underworld into a oligarchical model that has no qualms or problems utilizing degeneracy to degrade the culture and to control it. And that's always to the advantage of the technocrats and the oligarchs. And the best example that is Miles Copeland's Game of Nations book where he talks about all the CIA operations that he was doing in Syria and Egypt throughout the Cold War. He says at the end of the book, we're all about putting them into eventually a technocratic situation where population can be reduced.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a good truth vomit the end. It ties in a lot as well, and is fantastic way to look at what we're approaching with the technology at the moment and the reasons why it might be happening.
Speaker 2: Excellent.
Speaker 1: Now we're going to go across to the lady. Oh, those pointy ears, gorgeous, your smile, it's fantastic. It's been such a pleasure to meet you and to encounter you, and you've you're you are in the lead. Whoever gets this, whoever wins this final truth bomb gets a three points to round up here. So it's a winning it's a winning truth, vombit at the end, give me some thing that you think will blow my mind.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I don't care if I win, because I had such a good time. And the truth is that we all win if we watch this show and learn the things that Jay's talking about and that I'm talking about, and that all of the great people on the show come up. And I think this is such a fun way to get information out and get the people actually engaged. So this is one of the most funnest shows I've been on in a long time. And the truth is, I don't care if I win.
Speaker 1: Well, you're good. You are a hot breaker. You've got yourself a hotbreaker there, Jay, Well, Jamie.
Speaker 2: One, I have to say. I think she won.
Speaker 1: I think she won. I think you Yeah. The truth one well, a truth, one kindness, one happiness, one positivety. One. Such a lovely couple, and we want you to draw. Really that's true. My producer saying it. Jab Wacky's saying in the bart, Me's saying, yeah, there's such a lovely couple. We want some first ever tie. He's calling for the first ever tie. And Jamie, you you have your choice. Eva, I give you the three points and you get up to seventy two and you win or I call it a tie. What do you say? And we split it between you and you both end up on seventy.
Speaker 3: We'll call it a tie because he's win.
Speaker 2: You don't have to do that. You can win.
Speaker 3: Well, you're the best teammate ever. You don't see up against us on game night, so let's keep it time.
Speaker 1: Oh oh my heart, oh my heart. Okay, okay, seventy seventy first ever tie. I'll accept that. And that's brilliant. I like it. And I always said they always had to be a winner, but no, love wins out in the end. Brilliant, brilliant. Well, I hope you had a good time on truth Bomb that.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good? Well, you know where can people find you? Start off?
Speaker 2: Jay?
Speaker 1: Tell people what your your you know what you want them to have a look at at the moment, what you want to plug if anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can find me at Jason Alisons dot com. You can find my channel everywhere else, YouTube, brock fin everywhere under that name. And right now I've finished Esoteric Hollywood Part three, So the third book will be out same publisher as one and two, and Whitney Webb's books, So you can get a hold of that pre order at the website. You get signed copies if you get it from the website right now.
Speaker 1: Trying day, I take it correct and uh, right now.
Speaker 2: I'm reading through Max Blumenthal's book and doing analysis of his take on Western intelligence utilizing radical Islam. So we'll be lecturing through that book pretty soon and working with Sam Hi And we just wrote another episode of the Sam Hid Show, so look for that to come out soon.
Speaker 1: And that's an excellent Jamie, what about you go on?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we do a lot of shows together on Jay Dyer's channel, and then I have my own little spinoff channel under my name, Jamie Hanshaw is called Out of This World. And we just had Corey Turner on this week talking about the technocracy, game b and the dark Enlightenment. So look for those new topics we're gonna be talking about are you a person or are you a sim coming up and maybe a little Mormonism uh in the future. And then I'll be releasing all of my shows from Rock Finn that were a little old. I call that Defense against the Dark Arts because it was a lot of like deep dark black magic stuff. That I didn't think was suitable for all audiences. But now that's a little older and we're a little older. I will put those up for free soon enough, and then you'll know as much about as me. And it's fun doing all this Hogwarts stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is amazing. Thank you so much both of you for being on the show, as you've made my day. It was a brilliant it's brilliant time. Thank you, hello, Thank you for watching that show. I really appreciate it, and I really appreciate having your time and your attention just for a little bit. To make content like this, I need your help. I am constantly working hard to produce live shows, podcasts, truth bombs, and long form investigative articles which expose a lot of what's going on behind the scenes. Continue doing that, I need your support. You can even support me via Patreon by becoming a patron, where you'll get shows like truth on Early. You could support me by dropping me something, on buying me a coffee, or on COPI and I really do appreciate your support. Go to newspaste dot com for more and thank you again. Young generation like Prime Minister Trudeau, President of Argentina and so on. So if we penetrate the cabinets,