Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen. Do you want to report a UFO.
Speaker 2: Hanging in We don't want to report every thirty one.
Speaker 1: Do you wish to report a.
Speaker 3: UFO over hey, we want to one of those data.
Speaker 2: Areas thirty one.
Speaker 1: Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 4: I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds.
Speaker 1: Time areas thirty one me neither there. See if it was anybody above us to pass us, Like thirty seconds ago, we were sending one of golf negative. Okay, OFFI the UFO. Yeah, it's murder two nine o'clock. Yes, I'll just passed over.
Speaker 5: God.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us.
Speaker 4: See, I passed right over.
Speaker 1: The top of US ninety one one.
Speaker 2: You just called up to me before.
Speaker 1: They're after staying the airplanes to God on an unidentified object every liberty or call or calm on an unidentified flying.
Speaker 2: Object A.
Speaker 6: Welcome to UFO Chronicles, a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com.
Speaker 4: Hello everyone, and welcome to this show.
Speaker 1: How are you all doing?
Speaker 4: I'm Nick Hunter and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast. In this episode, our guest is Sean Kevin Jason from Las Veas, Nevada, and Sean has encountered numerous paranormal events throughout his life, notably experiencing several retro causal incidents. One such event led to a close encounter with a black triang or UFO on the way to Area fifty one. For over ten years, Sean has openly discussed his encounters and started his investigation into the UFO phenomena back in nineteen ninety three and dedicating himself to research in this field ever since. His personal experiences over the years has positioned him as a leading theorist on retrocausality and its connection to UFO sitings, synchronicity, bootstrap paradoxes, and how these relate to theories of a control system influencing the fabric of reality. His accounts have been showcased on various TV programs and is also mentioned in Kim Carlsberg's book The Art of Close Encounters. Sean is up next, but first, if you enjoyed the show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon. You can do this for as little there's one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com Forward Slash Ufo Chronicles podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated. Now on the show. Welcome to the podcast, Sean, Thank you for having men you're more and welcome. You're calling from Las Vegas, Nevada.
Speaker 1: We are here in Sun City, Sin City.
Speaker 5: Wonderful.
Speaker 4: Okay, Now, Sean, you have some experiences to share with us. Would you like to start at the beginning.
Speaker 1: Please, sir, from the beginning. I know for most people, you know, they start off with their UFO experience. But for me, the interest was actually from my childhood, probably around you know, ten eleven. Age found a box of my dad's things and going through his stuff, you know, it was kind of one of those boxes stored in the basement. There was a bunch of books and comics things of that nature, and they were pretty much mostly UFOs and Permuta Triangle. So I was at an early reading age and really got into these books and magazines. The strong interest in UFOs in my childhood. That kind of influenced me later in life. So just reading these books, I was really fascinated by the stories of you know, typical UFOs. A lot of these books and magazines were from the sixties and seventies when my father was younger, so you know, stories of that period, and I just found it fascinated. Here's a you know, a subject. Now, as a child, you think adults and the grown up world has everything more or less figured out. So to read these books to find out there's you know, some mystery out there still left to be solved that you know, even the grown ups have no idea what's going on fascinated me as a child. So you know, that left the mark on me. Grew up, come teenager, rebellious problems at home, so I was constantly getting into trouble running on the streets. By that time, I was, you know, living in Vegas, North Last Vegas, growing up on the streets there. You know, with my UFO encounter, if I were to just tell you my story, it would be taken out of context because without the whole story, it's easy to listen to my UFO story and think, well, this is pett and case, you know, alien contacts, so he reached out to him, you know, he's probably an abductee, that sort of thing, without knowing everything else that came before that night, so it would be easy to be misled and for all the wrong conclusions. So growing up on the streets Las Vegas, there is a particular day my friend and I were hanging out on the street corner and just you know, bs and trying to figure out what, you know, what kind of trouble we're going to get into the next molest add my back to the intersection. He was facing it, and right in the middle of the conversation he's talking, I cut him off because I just had this instinctive feeling that a cop car was approaching from behind. I just knew, you know, deep down in the gut, there's a cop car approach. So I just interrupted him mid Simpsons and said, there's a cop car approach behind. And his mouth just you know, just dropped wide open. He just had the stone look on his face, and he didn't have to answer me. I knew right away, but I was right just by his expression, and I turned around and I see this cop car approach, and turned back and look at him, still stunned on his face. That stone looked in and then he asked, like, you know, how did you know? Because those are good ways away, But it was, you know, approaching an intersection. We watched it as it, you know, spot that intersection and turn and drove away. And I didn't have an answer. I just I had just had this instinctive knowing that it was going to happen. I couldn't really explain it to them, you know, I just knew, that was my answer. I just knew, but had no idea why or how it happened. But I figured, if you know, if I did it once, there was no reason I couldn't do it again. Even if I didn't understand pow Er why I knew it was coming, I just assume that if I was dead on once, I can be dead on again. So of course, being in trouble, running the streets, always looking for something to get into, there was plenty of more opportunities for that to happen. Number one thing we're always looking out for is the police. So as time went on, I didn't take long, maybe a month after that incident before it happened to get out the next time it happened there was a different building entirely, So the first time it was just like an infused knowledge kind of thing where you just absolutely know something to be true. But the second time it happened, it was more like you get goosebumps, like there's a lot of static electricity in the air, kind of that electric bill goosebumps all over, and didn't really have an infused kind of knowledge feeling to it, but just that I could sense that there's a presence of the cop, a police nearby, and what direction that's coming from, and sure enough, you know, I was dead on. Every time. It was just dead on. And this went on long enough that my friends nicknamed me radar because they thought, you know, it was like some kind of human radar that could detect police. The name was kind of funny. This is a palindrome, which would come and play into the story later, but that was my first impression of this, whatever you want to call it. I kind of thought it was like a spidery sense, spider man sense danger. I could sense cops, so I felt, you know, it was just some kind of weird ability where I was like the human radar that, for whatever reason tech police presence nearby. So eventually I cleaned up my act, got off the streets, stopped being a bad boy, going back to school, you know, changing out my friend, getting rid of anything in my life that wasn't serving a purpose changed my life. And I figured at this point that this ability, whatever it was, this human radar ability, would that was it. You know, I had no need for it anymore because I wasn't getting in trouble. So so at first with the radar ability, you know, like I mentioned, just kind of an electric kind of goosebump kind of feel, give a sense of a direction is coming from. During that time, and this would have been the tenth grade, I was ditching school one morning, basically rode the bus to schools, walked off the bus and walked off the campus immediately and left to go a few blocks away from school where one of my hangouts was an arcade that I would often spend a day there. They weren't open at the time. I was still too early in the morning, so I decided to hide behind this group of businesses, pouch down behind one of the back entrances near the trash and I forgoed. I just lay low for a little while into the business open and I'm sitting there and smoking a cigarette, just trying to keep out of sight, and I heard someone yell at me run and the voice was just like a person was standing right next to you, that loud, and it seemed that close. Just you run with you know, this real sense of urgency here the living hell out of me. This was the first time I heard the voice. Had no idea what the hell it was, where it came from. You know, the thought was just some ghosts, some disembodied voice. Crazy, what the hell wasn't you know. I'm torn between sitting there trying to figure out what this voice was and doing what the voice told me run because I had no idea why it was telling me to run, but it seemed important, and that scared the shit out of me, so I decided to listen to the voice. I had no idea which direction to go, so I had a number of different ways I could run, So I just started running and I run out from behind the business. I'm around the corner to the street that's in front of the business, and just when I hit the sidewalk, I see there's five truon officers closing in on my position, two from one side, three from the other. So I just decided to bolt across the street towards a cinderblock wall on the other side and I might just jump over. But by the time I hit the middle of the street, the cars were on top of me. One of them almost ran me over. All the toon officers, the school police are jumping out of the vehicles trying to grab me. By the time, I'm just doing a flying leap at this wall in front of me and pretty much run right up this wall and over the other side. There are two German shepherds on the other side. It almost got me. It got through that got through that yard. I just kept running, you know, after one street, more yards, another street, more yards, until I found a yard I can hide it in. And I spent that day that morning hiding behind someone's you know, cooilage in their backyard, freaking out about what just had happened that morning with this voice and then the screwt officers, you know, almost catching me. Essentially. That was my first experience with this voice, which would come in to play later with the UFO siding. So I had a number of experiences with this voice. The second time was even stranger than the first time because the second time that arcade I mentioned, I was ditching school again hanging out at their arcade and had been there a good part of the day, and this particular day, the arcade was packed. I mean, everyone must have had the same idea and decided they're all going to ditch school and hang out at the arcade, and it was kind of it was just full of arcade machines, pull tables and a snack bar back. Then of course you can smoke indoors and the owner as friends, but care you know, well to a point, I'll explain. So the place is packed. I'm playing a machine that's near the back entrance, and again the second time I hear the voice, and the voice tells me to keep playing. It's not yelling at me like the first time. It's just it says keep playing. I should mention too that whenever I hear the voice, there's a physical sensation to the companies. It's kind of like getting butterflies in your stomach. You know, if you're going to make a big speech, you're nervous, you get the butterflies in your stomach. And a roller coaster ride where you drop and your stomach fills weightless for a moment. It's like a cross between those two fillings, and there's enough. It's strong enough that when you fill it, you kind of hunch over, kind of grabbing your absmen, So I would get this physical sensation when I hear this voice. So it told me to keep playing. That makes no sense, what you know, keep playing? What why? I couldn't understand the message at that particular moment when it was given to me. And about one minute later, I hear a bunch of screaming up in the front of the arcade, and everyone starts yelling, and everyone starts rushing back to the back end of the arcade where I'm at, and I realize you're always screaming at cops, please cops, and are about to run out the back entrance, when at the same moment, a bunch of police start coming in through the back entrance, which I'm right next to the door. There's only two ways enter out of this business, and all the kids are surrounded, and you know, the cops are just storming in that place and grabbing all these kids. And right then that's when it hit me. Keep playing so normally in that situation. If it wasn't for that voice, I had been any one of those other kids, freaking the hell out, like, you know, what the hell am I going to do? Or am I going to go? I go hide in the bathroom and get away with the jump over the bar, hide behind that, you know, anything to get away from that situation. Keep playing is probably the last thing I would have ever thought to do. But I trusted the voice and I kept playing. I stood there like I didn't give a damn at all, didn't care, I had no concerns, no worries. I just kept playing my game. By all the rest of these kids were running around trying to figure out how to get out of that situation. So the cops come in and they're grabbing all these kids, pulling all these kids out from loading them up into the cop cars and the patty wagon. They cleaned the whole place out, so now it's just the cops, the owner, and me left in this arcade and I'm still playing dropping porters into this arcade machine like it's no big deal. I don't care. So they clean the place out. The cops leave except for one cop because then comes up to me and he's just standing there right next to me, looking at me, watching the game, looking at me, just has this like look on his face when he's looking at me, and I'm trying to not to be nervous or scared. I'm just I don't care kind of attitude, and I just keep my eyes on the game. He's how are you? And I'm just like, I'm old enough that you don't see me running around with my head chopped off like some stupid kids. And I guess that answer was good enough for him because he just, you know, walked off and they left. All the cops left, so it was just I was the last person standing in the arcade and the owner at that point, you know, he knew, he knew I was ditched to school. He couldn't believe it. I got off the game, and I'm like at that point, trying to catch my breath because I can finally relax and not freak out like I was, you know, wanted to but couldn't. And he is, how in the hell are you still standing here? So that was the second time. The fourth time I heard the voice was the UFO encounter. The third time, now was the softball game I was going to enter, so like I was saying, I cleaned up my act after that. By the eleventh grade, I got my act together. Is going to school, being good, playing sports, stand out of trouble during my homework, you know that sort of thing. Joined the softball league, which I enjoyed playing baseball all when I was younger, so got into softball. The third time I heard his voice, and the voice is important explaining how it started, where it come from, because you know, when I get into the whole UFO encounter, that's one thing people say as well. You know, the voice was probably just Aliens directly needs to the craft, you know, as the operators. And I'm going to point out why it was. So the third time, it happens with the voice playing a softball game one night and our teams at the bat and I'm about two batters away, sitting in the dugout end of the bench and I hear the voice again, and the voice tells me you're going to take out the picture. And I'm like, what when it's to take out the picture? Pretty much for me, that means, you know, of course, line drive the picture, take them out and looking back at it now, and I know some people tell me when I tell this part of the story or tell this particular incident, it makes me look bad, but it is what it is. At the time, I really didn't have any concern or care for the picture safety. I wasn't worried about that and didn't think about it. I was more interested and proven to everyone else there that I can tell them what was about to happen. So that was my frame of mind. So immediately I tell all my friends on my team, watch this, I'm going to shotgun the picture. And by shotgun, I mean I want that picture to fly off the mound like she just got shot plant blank shotgun to her chest. So I'm telling my friends, hey, watch this, I'm gonna I'm gonna shock in the picture. I'm gonna shock un the picture. And they're all cheering me on. I'm getting them all, you know, wound up. I'm next up to bat, step up to the plate, and my team starts chanting take her out, take her out. Take you know, they're just chanting, take take her out, over and over and over. She pitches, you know, because this was a co ed softball, so female pitcher. So she pitches the ball and I swing at it and completely missed right. And at this point, I'm thinking, oh crap. You know, I just told everyone, you know, the voice told me what I'm going to take out the picture. I got to strike on the first swing this. It's going to look bad if I don't actually do it, even though realistically, who has that much control over a ball and be a softball or baseball to be able to specifically, you know, hit the ball with that that much accuracy and be able to predict where it's going to go and what's going to happen. So she pitches again, and I put everything I have into this swing, and I just connect with that softball just perfectly. And it was like in that moment, everything slowed down, and I'm watching the softball just slowly creep towards her, and it's just getting closer and closer, and I can see her is heading straight for dead center on her chest and I can see her arms lifting up, and I see her glove and she's arms slowly trying to come up to catch the ball before it nails or in the chest, and she wasn't fast enough. Boom and squaring a chest full speed, it just blasts her right off that mount and it kind of from my perspective, it kind of looked like you took a shotgun and blasted a chest and just flew off that mount. And I'm watching all this happen and it's not even really connected with me yet, because you know, it's softball. My first reaction is like anytime you hit the ball, run for the base. So you know, I'm swinging the bat, going the bat, and I'm starting to run when I get halfway to first base and I stopped because that's when it just hit me what just happened. And I stop halfway to the first base and I'm looking She's just laying on the ground, not moving. I'm looking to my rights. I'm right in front of my dugout, and all my teammates are glued up against the chains. All their mouths are dropped white open. Every one of them just looks doun the shit, just completely surprised. No one's saying anything. It was like you can hear a pin. And I'm looking at the picture. I'm just waiting to see some kind of life from her, see if she's moving, see if she's still conscious. And she's just flat out on the ground, not moving, and I'm thinking oh crap, I just killed her. You know, I'm going to be going to prison because I just told everyone exactly what I was going to do to this girl before I got to the plate, And I'm like, I'm still stuck in the game mode because part of me is like, do I run over and check on her, see if she's okay? But if I do that, the ball is lying right next to her, any one of her teammates can come over grabbed the ball, tagging me out at the game. You know, I'm not really thinking straight at this point. I'm just kind of shocked myself over what just happened and what I just did. I just stood there and everyone kind of just stood around just it was just weird. It was just really weird because no one really knew what to do. Eventually, the coach and her parents ran out onto the field the check on her. Apparently I had hit her so hard it just knocked the breath out of her and she lost conscience after out cold. She was okay, but just shook up, and you know, of course, I went on to the base and the game got finished. After the game, I went over to apologize to her for what I had done because even though it's one of those things you can't really control. No one can do something like that. I did, and she knew it too, because everyone could hear the team chanting take her out. They were loud and they were pretty obvious what I had planned on doing to her. And this was all because the boys told me I was going to and I had no problem doing it. So needless to say, we played that team a few times after that night, and anytime I came up to bat, she walked intentional walk. She never pitched another bottom me again, which I wouldn't blame. That was when I was sixteen, and that was the last time I heard the voice. Because of that night, I was terrified of his voice because I was afraid I had no control over it. I didn't expect it to come back, because you know, the second time I heard the voice was at the arcade when I was ditching the cops, and I figured At that time, I still figured this was some kind of like human radar cop detection ability or thing like that. But after the softball game, you know, I realized it was anything. But there's something else going on. I just couldn't figure out what. But it's scared the hell out of me, because I was afraid, you know, next time I might kill someone, I might seriously hurt someone. And it might be easy to say but just don't listen to the voice. But as I explained, it doesn't work that way. So that was the age sixteen. Many years go by, many years. Eventually ninety three X Files comes out, and you know, my wife and I watched a pilot, fall in love with the show, and I'm an X Files diehard fan, and of course living in Las Vegas at time, two hour drive out there one, you know, and at that time, the whole Bob is Our story S four, all of that was in the news. George Map, you know, that whole shebang was really popular in the early nineties mid nineties. Xboles certainly propelled that and vice versa. So yeah, I was making a number of trips out the area, fifty one all the time. I'd always go at nighttime, two hour drive out there, two hour drive back, and you know, spend an hour a couple hours out there just watching the sky at night, hoping to get a glimpse of something either from the blackmail box or all the way up at the gate. Never saw anything. Suspicious or interesting, nothing like that except one night at the time. This was before I got my start on my computer career field, so I was doing a pizza delivery at the time, which was probably one of my most favorite jobs, especially in that time frame because I was working on an shift. You know, this was the time when art Bell is still on the air on clost To Coasts and Sundays were my favorite because Art Bell would have the Dreamland show of wind the multenhow and it would have all kinds of you like Whitley Streetman, you can imagine, you get the cruise crews around. And the part of town I worked in Vegas was at that time furtherest you can get out first town has grown since then on the very northern end of town. So I was like as far north in Vegas as it could, so I can see the Skuys above north last Vegas, you know, beyond the mountain range. Listening to Art Bell, you know, have all the cigarettes I want while I'm driving around delivering pizzas, which I enjoy driving. So it was a great tig for me at the time. One night, I am working in the kitchen sweeping up to corn mill in the kitchen one, I get hit with the voice again, you know, hunched over stomach, avedon Paine, and the voice tells me to go to the area that if you want, And of course I know right away why it wants me to go to areas if you want. Of course, the only reason I ever go out there is to see a UFO I don't know, or you know, maybe an alien if I'm that fucky. But there is no other reason to make that try up there. So when I heard the voice tell me to go to area fifty one, it's just going over and over in my head, you know, go to area pitch one, go to Eric bitch one, because I was just kind of like the first instant when I told me to run that one played over in my head. Though if the voice only says at once, it was just like me repeating it over and over in my head. So I'm just repeating it on my Twitter. If you want to go to a bid one this is And there's some confusion because you know, I was aware familiar with enough UFO stories, contact stories, abduction stories that often a person would hear a voice some kind of direction leading them to some remote location before they have their encounter, So there was some you know, uncertainty when I heard the voice whether this was really the same voice that I heard before or whether it was something else. I'm fairly sure it was the same voice, just by the voice itself and then the physical sensation that came with it, but you know, and that situation was just so strange. I'm going to be one hundred percent sure. So I thought, that's great, you know, go to Area fifty one. But I was still supposed to be on the clock for a few more hours. Literally, like a minute after I heard the voice, my manager calls me over and tells me it's dead slow tonight and ask me if I would like to leave now. I couldn't believe. It was like, you got to be kinning me. Yeah, I'm out of here. So yeah, I clocked out and got the hell out there as fast as I could. And I thought that was just a weird ass coincidence. So racing home. On my way home, I stopped off at my mother's house. When my brother stayed. He had a thirty five millimeter camera. I didn't own a camera. He had a nice camera that our father had passed down to him previous trips. I would make out the area fifty one. I would often stop buy at my mom's house and borrow this camera. And I say borrow, I didn't ask. I would just want less take it, kind of just show up, grab the camera, grab some rolls of film, would just take off with it and give it back to him a few days later. So this particular night, when I stopped by to pick up the camera, I found the camera case but no camera. So I was kind of sol there and I kind of figured he probably hid the camera because you know, like I said, I probably should probably asked to borrow it all those other times that might have been available, So that was a wasted trip. I figured, I'm short on time, you know, I need to hurry up and get out there, because I you know, it's not like I have any idea a timeframe, which I learned later doesn't matter, But at that time, I thought, maybe I'm short on time, a specific time I need to be out there, race home, get home, and get out of my uniform, throw on some clothes. I had just a fambuoyant alien T shirt, green T shirt with this humongous gray face on it. That's what I'm going to wear. Because if I meet aliens that night, I want to at least come off as like, you know, friend and not bo. My car was just at that time was decked out and UFO Alien bumper stickers, so I had the hole we were in the park covered in them. On the front of my car. I had an Area fifty one novel keep plays, so I figure when I'd pull up on his UFO, whatever is going to happen at night, they should be impressed, right, So let the wife know where I was going. Hit the road, get out of Vegas. Take Las Vegas Boulevard, pass an LS Air Force Base all the way to the highway, jump on that, and get off at the Apex exit ower Station exit, and start heading north on ninety three towards Area fifty one. You know, the same drive I've made a number of times before on these Area Big one trips, and I didn't get far. When you first get off on ninety three at the Apex exit, pretty much heads due north for a little while before it starts turning to the right, kind of a like a north east direction. Coming around the end of that turn way off the distance I can see some lights, you know, is pitch black. This was about this time. It was right around ten o'clock PM, and I figured, it's just another car on the highway heading towards me, because you know these right white lights for yous head lights coming towards me. But it's way off on the horizon. So I just forgure out it's going to be the first car I passed on the road. As I'm driving, you know, my mind, of course, is just racing because I'm still thinking about go to areas if you wanted to boys tell me and how it was right the last three times I've heard his voice, not knowing what to expect, what's you know, what awaits me at Area fifty? Want basically what's going to happen? And my mind is just going through a Brazilian scenarios of what I might be encountering, what may happen. You know, I'm thinking, you know, is there going to be some UFO landed on the ground they rolle out the red carpet with some ambassador waiting for me up, you know, shake hands or the UFO you know, to give me a nice tour of the solar system, answer all my questions kind of thing. Because I've read by this time. I've read a ton of UFO books and watched plenty of documentaries and all that. So I've seen plenty and heard plenty that certainly there have been some strange contacted cases in the fifties that come to mind, or abduction cases like Betty and Barney Hill, Travis Walton. So you know, I really had no idea what to expect. I was hoping that it was going to be a nice encounter, like a contact the case where they were going to answer my questions and explain life's and mysteries. But even if it wasn't, even if it was something scary and they were going to probe me and do god knows what with me, I was willing to go even if that's how it turned out. So I'll ask going through my head. And I'm driving, continuing to drive, speeding in fact, because you know, I'm worried that, you know, I may miss it, I may not get there in time. And looking up ahead, I still see these lights, and I realized it just dawns on me that I'm getting closer to the lights, but the lights should be a lot closer than me. So I'm thinking then that this is this car maybe they broke down yor stuck on the side of the road, and my thoughts immediately turned to these lights, this car, and I'm wondering, what, you know, what should I do. Should I try and help them if they're broke down on the side of the road. Should I stop and offer to help, or should I just fly by? And you know, I need to get somewhere in a hurry, and I don't want to spend you know, the evening wasted helping them if I don't need to. And you know, I was trying to decide how I was going to approach that situation, and I decided to basically, I would stop and help if it didn't look sketchy, something to that effect. But by the time I had reached that decision, that's when I realized the lights were not on the road. They were actually above the road, hovering over the road. And that immediately got a reaction out of me to slam on the brakes because the first thing that popped in my head was it was a Metro police popt It was just my first reaction to the situation this this was some police helicopter, because I couldn't think of anything else, and that was just what instantly popped in my head. You know, I'm speeding. I want to get busted for speeding. But then immediately I was thinking, you know, I was stupid because I'm way outside the limits of Las Vegas at this time. There would be absolutely no reason for a police helicopter to be hovering that close to the road in the middle of the desert looking for speeders. So I knew right away that that couldn't be the case. And that's when it popped in my head that maybe this has something to do with the whole Voice Got Area fifty want. So I had brought my binoculars, which I usually kept in the car, grabbed them, and I'm trying to get a glimpse of these lights over the road before I get there, just in pace. It doesn't stick around and it's gone by the time I drive to this location. So I'm driving. I mean, I'm probably doing seventy five miles an hour on a two lane highway with binoculars trying to look at some far distant off object, which was a bad idea because I instantly started swerving the car because you know, your mind just doesn't work if you try to use binoculars while you're driving at the same time to it. So I decided to just blore it at that point, you know, just get there as fast as I could. Within a few minutes, I'm pulling up underneath multiple lights. It was just at my first site was there were nine round white lights and a kind of arrow arrowhead, you know, kind of point formation, fifteen feet to twenty feet above road, with the tip of it right above me. I parked directly underneath the craft and stopped there in the middle of the road looking out, you know, at the window road down looking out, and I can see that there's a black triangular formation that's connected to lights. Because you can see the sky. Las Vegas puts out a lot of light pollution and you can see the city a good ways away before you even get to it. So the sky really isn't that dark when you're that close to the city. So it was the background was still pretty barely lit for a night sky, that the craft was darker than the night sky, and it was low enough that when I looked to the horizon from where I'm at, there's a mountain range to the north that road, and the craft was so low that the rear end of it was blocking out my view of the horizon, the mountain point. And it was an equal aderable black triangle with nine white lights on it, which the tip was right above me and dead silent, completely silent. It was breezy that night. The wind is blowing through the brush. I could hear the brush and the noise that the wind was making blowing through that over If this was making any noise, it was quieter than that. So I decided to do a few test, you know, because I know typically a lot of times cars power failure shorts things of that nature of son no power failure at all. Car stayed on the entire time. I'm slamm, I'm on my gas, you know, because I'm in a park this time, and just revenue engine. I can fill the car swaying back and forth from the engine revenue, no problem. There no failures on the vehicle at all. I rolled that out. So I decided to just study the light bulbs on this thing, because the craft was so dark that you couldn't see any detail whatsoever on the skin of this object, and nothing stuck out that could tell me anything about the skin of the craft. And you know, for as bright as these lights were and reflecting off the highway and the desert next to it. None of that was bouncing off whatever you know this craft.
Speaker 2: Was made of.
Speaker 1: It just did not reflect by. So I figured, you know, pointless to try to get anything from the skin an they craft. But the lights offered on an amazing amount of detail. I was close enough that I can see entrit in details and the lights. So the light bulbs themselves were what shocked me because they were surprisingly normal man made kind of bulbs. I mean they looked like Edison filament. Well they were Edison filament bulbs. Did it even look they were Edison filament bulbs. So if you can imagine an outdoor spotlight on the inside of the lights, you know, you got your cone shape, where got the mirror finish on it. You got the cone shape on the inside with a mirror finish out the center of it. You got the two wires that come up, and then you've got a looping wire that goes between it, which burns a hot orange. The face of this bulb basically has like the diamond plated pattern you see on the old chrome vehicles back in the day. It's got like a diamond plate pattern, but it's just an an embossed diffuse pattern on the glass, which looks like it was on the inside of the glass, not the outside. The outside of the glass bulb looks like it was smooth, whereas this diamond pattern would have been on the inside, embossed on the inside of that. So these light bulbs were just rest real. I mean, there is nothing alien about these light bulbs at all. That look fantastic for futuristic or hundreds if not thousands of years beyond our technology. It looked like I could have gone down a home deep bottle them. So that really shocked me, and I decided that I wanted to get an even better look at these light bulbs with my binoculars because I thought maybe there might be some markings that are on the bulb so they can't see, but I might be able to see what the binoculars and I had thrown them in the back seats when I was trying to get a look at it while I was driving, so I'm reaching behind me trying to grab these binoculars, can't find them, So I knew I was going to have to take my light eyes off the object for a moment and grab the monoculars so really quick. I look behind me, see them, spot them, grab them, turn back round. The damn things gone, I mean like that. And I heard nothing too. It's like when I turn around and grab it turned back, there was nigh lanth you know, a woosh or an engine sound or anything. It's just gone. So I'm scanning the horizon looking at well. My first thought was look up, you know, because I figure it's going to be flying up in a way.
Speaker 2: No, it was.
Speaker 1: It was on the ground. I spot it to my seven o'clock position, hugging the ground as it's flying away at like a helicopter speed, like a path moving helicopter. So this thing is hugging the ground. And at this point I can now see the top of the graph and it was basically a short tetrahedron, you know, a three sided pyramid basically, but short. The lights are still on, so it's illuminating the ground as it moves away. And the weird thing about it was it's the way it hugged the ground. It's still kept the same distance as it was when it was over my car or over the highway, but it followed the contour of the ground. So if the ground went up, it went up. The ground went down, it went down. But it was a lot like it always maintained a certain distance from the ground, whether it's fifteen feet twenty feet, it just kept that at all times. So I'm watching it. I have my binoculars in hand, so I'm watching it now fore the binoculars the whole time as it's leaving, and you know, it heads straight for a while, and then it pivots instantly on a dime and heads due north towards the mountain range and it hits the base of the mountains, and I'm thinking, at any point it should shoot straight up in the air and fly off, because that's what I would expect. That's how it's always been done, you know, at least all the cases I've read, TV shows I watch. You know, these things go up in the air and they take off right. So what I was about to see next totally shocked me, because this thing climbed the mountain side like the freaking foor Bike four. It just basically went up, crawled up the side of this mountain and then got to the peak and then dropped down the other side. Like I've compared it to speed racers on Star Wars. They hovered just above the grounding kind of just follow the ground. But that's what I did.
Speaker 2: It just.
Speaker 1: The side of this mountain. The lights are still on, so those eliminated the side as goes up and it just at the side of this mountain and then crawls down the other side. And that was when I lost sight of it. So I stayed there for a while. I'm expecting it. You know, it's like mountain after mountain after mountain. It was arranged, so it wasn't like just one I had to get over. There was more than a few. I'm thinking I should see it pop up at any moment, didn't. You know, I completely lost sight of it. After that, I'm totally blown away, and I still have in my head the message go to area fifty because I'm not. I'm not anywhere near area. I'm still fifteen minutes outside of Las Vegas. You know, I still have a good hour and a half drive if I speed to get the area of fifty one. So at that time, I'm thinking this was just an introduction, I prelude of what's to come. There's still more to come, so I'm thinking, you know, it's about to get real juicy, you know, it's about to get crazy. Whatever is awaiting me at Area fifty one, so I step on it and continue my drive out right out there, you know, roughly hour and a half later after that, hung around there for a while, but on the drive there, nothing else happened, normal drive, like any other night. I made the trip, got out there, sat out there waiting for something, hoping for something, and nothing else happened. So you know, eventually I gave up, turned around, drove back home to drive home was uneventful. Nothing else happened on the drive home. That was it, now, I should say the voice. So that was my fourth experience with the voice. There would be a couple more incidents with his voice concerning some accidents with my daughter. And it's through these accidents which gave me a lot more insight into what this voice is, how worse and what it means and all of that. And then that's the thing. So if I were to just tell you just my UFO story, you know, a voice told me if if one had any counter with his craft, and as I'm you know, I've done a number of TV shows and other interviews and a lot of times the focus is always on the UFO encounter and that voice and nothing else really gets covered, so people come away with the conclusion, well, he's, you know, an abducteam just as now it's or this voice was really aliens, or maybe it's some kind of experimental government weapon, you know, that allows you to hear voices ahead, that sort of thing. But in this case I can say no, definitely not aliens and definitely not government experiment or anything of that sort.
Speaker 3: Do you have an interest in the par of normal? You'll love the unex network dot com. The X is your streaming audio and video for everything supernatural, strange and mysterious like UFOs, Bigfoot, ghost and so much more from host like Clyde Lewis Whitley, streamer Micah Haiks, and Christina Gomaz. Visit the unexnetwork dot com show page for a complete list of all the paranormal programs you'll find on the AX. Be sure to follow us on Twitter for updates at ku n x dB, follow our Facebook group on X network, pie the podcast on Spotify, iHeart Audible and Apple podcast.
Speaker 5: It's Time, It's too It's the x x X.
Speaker 1: Like I said, I would have a couple more experiences with this voice, and it was in accidents with my daughter that was finally the AHA moment for me about what the voice was. But my takeaway from that night was the craft was ours. It wasn't alien, it wasn't extra dimensional, it wasn't anything remotely close to that. It was military. It was an advanced, very advanced exotic Pultion stealth aircraft. No, of course, what was it doing over a highway in the middle of nowhere and that particular timing and the voice and all that, that's another story altogether. But yeah, for most people, they tend to think that must have been alien. But I'm one of those few people like claim what they saw was in fact terrestrial. So that was I didn't even mention the date. That was March twenty seventh, nineteen ninety six, and the sighting was from ten pm to ten ten pm, so the last ten minutes total, no missing time, you know, the whole well, all my time was accounted for. It wasn't like I was missing hours or anything like that. So that incident came and went. I still remained interested in active in the UFO research after that, although my approach to the subject had changed. Well, I should say, up to that point, I thought they're all alien. There are no man made you with both, there's no susters and made you with both. They're straight up all aliens. That night changed all of that and changed the way I researched the subject as well. So this would have been about the year two thousand and two thousand and one Luke, Colorado and ninety nine, my wife and our kids. By then we had three kids, two boys and a girl. And I've always wanted a daughter, So we had a girl, baby girl, and late ninety nine. She was a daddy's girl. And left her, you know, with everything I got and very attached to her. And one day we lived in that duplex and the neighbors had a teenage daughter who was our babysitter, and I was home by myself, my daughter, the wife was out with the boys, and the babysitter came over and wanted to play with, you know, play with the daughter. She was not even a euro at this time and still crawling stage. So I said sure. She took you know, to her daughter next door to play with her. I didn't think anything about it, because you know, like I said, she's a babysitter. She's watching kids. Before I was in the kitchen and she comes bursting into the front door, no knock, and just comes bracing and bursting into the house, yelling my name, screaming my name, and I knew instantly something was dreadfully wrong by the tone of her voice. Something was seriously wrong. And I come out there and I find her holding my daughter, and she's blue like like, uh, you've ever seen a smurse or you know, Willie Wonka, like upa lumpas she was that blue. And that was the first time I've even seen a person turn that blue. I didn't even know that happens, as I was shocked. On top of it is my daughter, so that was really hit me. I'm freaking out and I grab her. I can see she's still conscious because her eyes are moving around and she looks scared as hell, and I realized she's choking to death. And I don't know how long I have before she totally just you know, dies, I'm trying to and you know, and on top of it, I had CPR training, but CPR on influence is totally different than a CPR on an adult. I'm trying to get into her throat to figure out what's lodged in her throat, what she's choking on, and I couldn't get to it. I couldn't figure out what it was. And I'm running out of ideas, and I know she's running out of time. So I grab her by her ankles, hang her upside down, and decide to start jumping up and down while I'm holding on her. And as I come down on the ground, so it push into her abdomen and I'm hoping gravity will do the trick. At the same time, I'm kind of, you know, doing a little a behind lick in her abdomen area. And I did this like three or four times, and then I heard this teak and then I heard this just vacking noise, this great sucking noise, and instantly after that this blood curling scream, which was the best scream I've ever heard of my life, because I knew she was breathing at that point, you know, and she was okay, you know, I had to check it out. Everything was fine, you know, no serious damage. Apparently, when she was next door, the babysitter decided to go to a bathroom leave her on the floor by herself, and she found a dime on the floor and followed it, so she was, you know, just choking on some coin. But you know, this incident really scarred me because you know, I was that close to watching my daughter die in my arms, and that was a dreadful That was probably the worst feeling I've ever had. And I became like O c D overprotective of her after that accident. Where it was, you know, it was probably over to edge. We had the staircase in the house, very steep staircase with the fireplace at the bottom, was like a rock mantle around it. So if you ever were to fall down those stairs, at first thing you're going to hit just run right into this rock fireplace. And of course we had to you know, blocked off with the child safety gates top and bottom. I knew eventually, sooner or later, because we were there for a while, she's going to have to learn how to navigate those stairs. So when that day came, anytime I was home and around and she went either up or down those stairs, I escorted her up and down those stairs without fail every day every time. You know, that over protection kind of thing. I didn't want for falling down the stairs, hitting that fireplace, or just falling down the stairs in general. So that went on for a long time. I won't on for many many months. I did that where if she was going up the stairs, followed her. If she's coming down the stairs, I got in front of her. When I would escort her, I had this mental kind of exercise I would play in my head as I'm doing that. Basically, I would imagine her rolling down the stairs from a specific spot on the stairs. I'm standing in a very specific spot I am. You know, she's wearing very specific things, rolls down a certain way. And then my reaction to that was basically kind of rolled my arms up in a sea, both of them, and like a breast of shape, and drop them down to the steps as she rolls right into my arms and scoop her up. I don't know why, I just you know, I had this exercise I came up with my head, and anytime I escorted her, I would play this exercise, mental exercise in my head over and over and over, and always the exact same. I never deviated on his mental exercise. It was the same mental exercise every time. So, like I said, just went on for a long time until one day I'm watching her go up the stairs and I'm thinking, you know, at this point, she hasn't mastered. She's not fallen one time, not lost her balance once, pretty much mastered going up and down the staircase. So I decided I wasn't going to do it anymore. She had no accidents, she had no issues. I wasn't worried about it at that point. She was growing up that she could do it.
Speaker 3: So that was it.
Speaker 1: I stopped doing it. A couple more months go by, and one day on my desk in the living room on my computer, and I heard the voice again, and a voice tells me, your daughter's going to fall down the stairs. I'm a bit shocked because by now it's been probably five close to five years since that last had heard the voice that night of the UFO count. But same thing, same as before. I hear the voice tells me, I hear that, I get that billion of my abbing them in my stomach, my gut crunching over. And I'm thinking, as a little bizarre because my daughter's not even in the house. Well right after I heard the voice, she comes walking into the house and walks up to the face of the staircase. I'm like, okay, well that's kind of ridiculous. Okay, no, biggie, get up from my desk, walk up behind her. I'm thinking, how in the hell is she gonna fall? I mean, I'm right here, There's no way she's gonna fall. So I followed her. I got up a few steps, and I stopped and just watched her as she walked up the staircase. And I'm thinking, she's got this. I mean, the voice has got to be wrong. There's no way she's gonna fall. And I watched, standing there and I'm moving, watched her walk all the way up to the top where there's a landing. She turns you to right and goes up a couple more steps and disappears out of my pute. At that point, I'm like, what the hell just happened? You know? I you know, this would be my fifth experience with the voice. It was always right, never wrong, always one hundred percent right on the money, and yet it just told me my daughter was going to fall down on the stairs and I didn't know. I'm standing there. I watched her walk up the stairs, no problem, just geared on my view got up to the second floor, some kind of lost in my own thoughts at this point, kind of dazing off in the direction of the living room to decide to kind of behind me. I'm not paying attention to the staircase at this point, kind of in my confused day's state. I start hearing a screaming. I quickly realized my wife was in the living room, who I did have a view of the staircase, was pointing up the stairs. Even though what she was saying I couldn't understand. I just quickly turned around and I see my daughter rolling towards me, and it almost like memory reflex. It felt like like my body automatically just knew what to do, how to respond, how to react, and it kind of just went into action before I can even think fast enough to put it into action. My body instantly dropped down with my arms and a kind of a crescent shape. She rolled right into my arms, scooped her up, and that was that. And now I'm really freaking out because I had just watched her get all the way up to the top of the stairs and disappear. Why did she fall down the stairs? And you know, checked her out? Of course, she was fine those serious injuries, other than the little startled and scared. Now I'm really rethinking this whole voice thing because what happened shouldn't have just happened. There was no reason for her to fall down those stairs, so I couldn't really understand at that point why she did. And on top of that, the moment I turned around and looked up the staircase and see my daughter as she falls and I screwed her up was an exact replica of this mental exercise I had been playing in my head for day on day, month after month. It was like I had just actually seen the mental exercise come to life, you know, and full blown living three D picture. So that threw me for a loop as well, you know what, what the hell is his voice? So another week goes by and we decided to go visit some friends out in the country who used to be our neighbors that had moved away. So we went out there to visit them. It was on a big property a long ass driveway. When we go to visit, I felt awkward about parking in front of their place. I kind of parked at the end of the driveway, even though it was a good driveway. It was a long stretch. I parked near the end of it, and we were there for a while. I decided to step outside for a cigarette break, and sitting here smoking cigaret, I'm outside by myself and I hear the voice again, and the voice tells me your daughter is going to get her handslammed in the car door. Same physical sensation as all the other times. And I'm again thinking this is ridiculous because the kids are nowhere. All the kids are inside now, none of the kids are outside. I'm by myself. They're nowhere near the car carslet idea of the driveway. So I kind of brush it off. I think there's no way, even though every time I hear it it's always accurate. It's always right on. The youngest, my middle child, and my second son, comes outside and he wanted to get some toys that we had brought out of the car. So I said sure, he was old enough he could walk down to the car, you know, open up the door, grab his stuff. Doesn't put any thought into it. So he walks over to the car, opens up a passenger door, and is just standing there, kind of just goofing off grabbing his stuff. But he's just kind of just hanging out there with the door open. A little bit after and my daughter comes outside, and I was thinking, okay, okay, I can I can kind of see it coming together now, I can kind of get a picture of what's going to happen, so for no problem, you know, I can look this in the butt before it happens. So I yelped my son close the car door, and he's just playing stupid at me, like, Dad, what I can't hear you. I'm yelling close to the car door, what uh? And he's just ignoring me, blow me off. And I keep yelling at him close to goddamn car door, and he's just these he refuses, he's not going to do it. And my daughter, who sees him out at the car, is walking towards the car just to kind of curiosity see what her brother's doing. I keep yelling at him and close the car door. He's blowing me off. My daughter is now coming along the driver's sides, you know, the front of the car space, and me she's coming and the driver's side and trying to walk around the back end of the car and come up behind them. I finally decided to just book. It run for the car as fast as I can get the car door shut before she gets to it. So I'm running for the car full speed. My son, who had been blowing me off and ignoring me it wasn't even paying attention. He looked up he saw me running at him full speed, and he just had that like, oh crap, I'm about to get my ass whoop book on his face, and without even thinking twice, he just grabbed a car door and slammed his shut. Just at the exact moment my daughter came up right behind him and had reached into the car, and she got her hand just into the car, you know, the car opening when the door got slammed on shut completely closed. I mean, I was amazed when I walked up, the dark door was completely closed, and yet she somehow had her complete hand stuck in the door. I immediately opened the car door and freed her hand and was amazed. She had no cuts, no bruises, no broken bones. Other than you know, it scared the hell out of her. Of course, she is screaming and yelling. You know, my son too is freaking out because he's thinking he's about to get you know, a good whip him, and I'm just kind of flabbercatted again by this voice like it happened. And yet I thought I could stop what was going to happen. I thought it could change the future. Even though I knew what was going to happen happen, I thought I had some kind of control to be able to change it or prevent it from happening. And it was then I realized that my actions were actually producing the results that I was trying to prevent that I couldn't have easily predicted on my own. And it takes some more time thinking about it after. But there was a third accident, a third and final accident with my daughter. Basically I was in the kitchen, my boys were outside on the swing set. And this one was a little bit different because I didn't hear the voice this time, but I saw a vision. So in a kitchen, and I get that stomach sensation at filling in my gut, but instead of hearing a voice, actually see a vision kind of just pops up in front of me like that like a projector screen kind of just instantly right in front of me. It kind of like a circle is kind of void, and I see my daughter walking up to the swing set, my boys on it, and she gets kicked in the head by my oldest. She's swinging on it, she's not paying attention. She basically walks into him as he kicks her in ahead, kicks her to the ground, and my daughter had just walked out the back door just when it's happened. So my first reaction was just start screaming her name, Catherine, you know, Catherine. I started screaming her name, and right after that I hear her wailing and crying, and I already knew what had happened. I run out of the backyard. Of course, she's lying on the ground on the swing set. My oldest said, no, it's swinging, not paying attention. She wasn't paying attention, kicked her in the head really good, and yelling at him what happened. And basically at the point when I started yelling her name, she turned her direction to the house, you know, towards me as she kept walking towards the swing set, and of course out into by my son. After that incident, I'm really freaking out now because this is like a third accident with my daughter with this voice, and like a short time period, you know, with all the other experiences with the voice, I mean, you know, many of them were years apart before I would hear the voice, And here it was. I had free incidents all of my daughter within you know, within a month, just weeks apart from each, and I was worried now that it wasn't going to stop. I didn't know how to control it. I didn't know how to stop it. I was afraid that it was going to just continue until one accident that eventually killed my daughter. So at that point I was just really scared shitless of what was going to come next. So I started realizing, though that it seems this voice somehow seems to be influenced by my thoughts, my focus. So I started to change the way I think about things and look at things, and that seemed to have done the trick. And that was the last time I heard the voice and the last experience I had with it, but certainly not the end of my trying to better understand what this voice is and how it works and what it means. Kind of a long drawn out story with his voice. And there's people, you know, are you schizophrenic, are you crazy doing drugs? Are you hallucinating or even in the case of the UFONE counter, you know, was this voice maybe it was a disembodied spirit to ghost. Is it a you know, God? Is it the devil?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: There's just so many things because aliens, you know, government some secret contraction. After the accident with my daughter, I began working on precognition to better understand what precognition is, how it works, what it means, because every time I dealt with his voice, it always dealt with the future event that was going to happen. So, you know, at first it began as just radar ability. I thought it was just some weird gift I had for a detecting police and then after the softball incident, I realized it was something far more than that. By the time I had the UFO encounter, I thought it was some type of precognitive ability, and after the incident with my daughter, I still kind of lean towards that, but I think there's something far more to it than that, because not only was it precognitive, but it was self fulfilling. You know, it wasn't just predicting the future. It was causing the future to happen through ways I could never have possibly predicted. I mean it would be like saying, say, you're really into meteorites, you love meteors, you go media hunting all the time, and you would really just like to catch one live. So one day you have a voye tell you go to the park, you know, and you do, and you grab a bucket because you think, you get this impression there was going to be a metea there. And you get to the park and you're holding your bucket. Boom out of the sky, I meteor drops the lands right in your buck I mean, what would be the audice like that happening. That's what we're talking about, is something incredibly weird but specific like that. So what I learned was and what my research led me to conclude, is there's a number of things we're wrong about or we just haven't figured out yet, and one of them is the way causality works. Of course, causality is a cornerstone of science, you know, cause and effect. We grew up with that in grade school. Or every action is an equal and opposite reaction. You know, one thing leads to another, and we're all here because just a sequence of events that just chain reactions that leads to this moment right now. But that's only half the story. What I've learned is that retro causality is the other half of the story that we're going to learn about. That not only is this moment influenced by the past, but it's also being influenced by the future. So it's kind of a combination that the past and the future influencing this moment at the same time. So how exactly does the future influence the past? Everyone has experienced it and they just don't realize it. And if you've ever experienced synchronicity, you've experienced the future influenced the past would be one example. And Carl Young would say synchronicity is basically meaningful connections between events that are not causally related and otherwise there's no cause and effect between what would be like you're at home watching TV. You suddenly think about an old high school brand you haven't talked to in decades. They pop in your mind out of the blue. There's not so many normally think about next thing, you know, your phone rings and guess who's on the phone? This high school frand you think how weird? And also fromicity right there, I was just thinking about you and here you call me. There must be some meaning. It's like the universe is talking to me. And then that's a lot of times the approach we take with things like that, we tend to think there's some kind of special meaning to it. The universe is talking to you, it must mean something. It's a sign. Well, actually it was. It was just the future and listen in the past. You're just picking up on your recept to it. We all are. I know there's been tests done on us where I can't remember the details, but basically, essentially, you're watching a video. People just test subjects are watching this video and they're reacting to images just split seconds before they're showing these you know, disturbing images. They caused some physical reactions. So it's something we all can do. It's just in my case I seem to have fine tuned to the point where I get actually produced the events. So with retro causality and synchronicity, fernicity is where you're receptive to the future, but that reception doesn't necessarily cause that event to happen. In the case with the person phone call from a high school plan, he thought about his high school friend before he got the phone call, but his thinking about it didn't cause the phone call happen. So there's a relationship there, but there's no cause effect on the future. Influenced the past, but the past didn't turn around and in the future and influence the future. Whereas and say, each of my situations with the voice, especially with my daughter, we have a situation where a potential future event influenced the past and that influence thereby caused that future event to happen. So as a closed time move I also called a bootstrap paradox, where seemingly information comes into existence from nowhere and causes a series of events to happen that otherwise would. So the way it works is I eventually came up with a theory about a control system, and it might be the same control system that Jacques Ballet has probably talked about to some degree. I don't know how far he ever got on his control system theory, but essentially I think we might be on the same page in that regard. So control system theory is this that if we think about causality, cosmic effect, that forward motion of time, progressive events, it's an automated process. There's nothing we have to do to make causality work. It's just the nature of reality of the universe. Everything abides by that rule cosm effect. Now when it comes to retrocausality is not as clear cut as that, because there needs to be a control system in place to prevent basically spacetime paradoxis from occurring. Because when you have a future event influenced the past, and you have the possibility of causing time paradoxis, and a time travel example would be say, if you've traveled back in time and you killed your grandfather before he ever had a family, how does that happen exactly? I mean, because if you were to do that, your grandfather is dead, he never grew up raised a family. Therefore it never led to your eventual birth in existence. So how could you possibly travel back in time till your grandfather at the same time basically void your existence. So to prevent that from happen, there's a control system in place for retropausal events, and this control system ensures that such things don't happen. This voice and the last example I gave it was a vision, and most of them it was a voice, and I can give I'll go into more detail of the differences, and the wider is the difference between the two. But essentially it doesn't matter if it's a vision, it doesn't matter voice. Bottom line, what it really is is called the control system. Now previous interviews, I've called it a fair signal. I've had a lot of chats with AI to work out my theory and ideas, but the control signal would be more accurate as to what it is. So essentially, the control signal is responsible for setting into action a certain chain of events that must lead to the future event is predicted. So all it is is basically a computer function. That's how I look at it and how I think it's more like makes it more cold and calculating, but that's essentially what it is. It doesn't care what you think, what you feel. Its only purpose is to ensure that that future event happens. It's however way it needs to get you there. So like in the case of my daughter getting her hands, you know, slammed in the car door, I had no idea at that time when I heard the voice that my choices would lead up to the accident. It still even though at the point I heard the voice, the whole thing was programmed. The whole thing was predetermined. So from the time I heard that voice to the accident with her hand in the door, there is nothing anyone myself included could do stop from happening. It was great, and as part of what this control system does is to step in change the program and to ensure that future event happens. So we're getting into some really way out there territory because I know for a lot of people this is all new information, new territory. Although science is currently working out problems with retrocausality, they're still not quite there yet. So they will be as soon enough, and they'll come to the same conclusions that I've already reached with retro Causality is just the flip side of the same coin of causality. So you can think causality as evolution. Then you can compare retro causality to creation. They're basically two sides at the same point. Now, retro causality is connected to I later learned many things through my research, but known by many names, and we just weren't aware of it. So if you think of prayer, if you think of the law of attraction, if you think of the secret you think of manifesting, These are all the same things. I mean, you're known by different names, but under the hood is all the same thing. That's essentially, say the case with my daughter falling down the staircase unknowingly, when I was doing this mental exercising mental exercise, every time I escorted her up and downstairs, I was essentially creating that future event and causing it to happen unknowningly. I know if I had known what I was doing, of course I wouldn't have. The last thing I want to do is, of course, hurt my daughter. And my whole goal was to protect my daughter. And that brings up another point. So what I also learned with this voice, the way it works is it comes across in two ways. It would come across as information or to come across as a command for a demand. So in the case of my UFO encounter that night, go to area fifty one, that would be a command, whereas with my daughter, for examples, that would be information. Your daughter's going to fall down the stairs, your daughter's going to get her hands slammed in the court. For the reason it comes across in two different ways is all dependent on your will. What it is you want. So if it comes across as a command, is because the outcome is something you want. In a case, I wanted to see a UFO, I wanted to have post encounter, so it came across as a command because the outcome was something I had sought and desired, So it was fulfilling my will that way. In the case of my daughter, after the incident of her almost choking to death, my goal was to protect her, to prevent her from getting injured, to save her, to focus being on to save her or the attempt to save her. So and that respect, the way it worked was the universe kind of saw it as you want to try to save your daughter, and put me in situations where every time I was trying to save my daughter certain danger, danger which eventually I found out wharned I was the cause of. So in that case, it came across this information because basically it's the outcome is something you do not want to happen. You're trying to prevent it from happening, So it comes across this information, which at that point you take that information and use that information to try to stop that event from occurring, and only find out that it's self fulfilling, bringing you back to the bootstrap paradox. So that and a large part is, you know, what I spent my time doing after the last accident and deviating more from the whole UFO subject and getting warranto and recognition, retropasality, synchronicity and that sort of thing, was trying to better understand what that all means and implies and working out a system for how that works and what that means for basically reality.
Speaker 5: Are you intrigued by paranormal talk radio? You love the new Paranormal Radio app from talkstream Live. You'll find a great selection of talk shows covering UFOs, ghosts, strange phenomena, and much more. Download the Paranormal Radio app now and start listening to the very best in paranormal talk entertainment, including the network you're listening to right now. The Paranormal Radio app free in Google Play and the iOS app Store.
Speaker 4: The interesting thing with your account is it isn't the UFO that you witnessed. It's his voice. And this is quite evidently something that we all have all we've all experienced the phone call from a friend that we haven't spoke to in years, we've all heard that song come on the radio that we were just thinking about that this would suggest things are supposed to happen. In the case of your daughter when she called a hand in the car, if it wasn't for you being overly concerned she was going to hurt herself. You kind of set the stage for it to happen. You were telling your son to shut the door. Thus she then catches her hand in it.
Speaker 1: Exactly. Yeah, So that was what really struggled when when I had those accidents with the daughter. That was really when it struck calm that something's just not right, that there's a lot more behind this voice than just the simple concept of precognition. That it's not just knowing what the future is, it's causing that future. Because if it hadn't been for the voice, it would have never happened, would never even occurred. The voice, I realized, was programming these events to happen. But then I had to figure out, well, why why would his voice be doing that? Why would it put my daughter in danger? And I realized, you know, after that accident with my daughter, that you know, my whole mindset was I got to save my daughter. I was in that kind of save my daughter mentality. So naturally, this voice thought, that's what I want, you know, I want to be put in these situations where I'd tried to save my daughter from some kind of accidents or catastrophe that's going to happen to it. I realized then too that you know, we grow up, we go to grade school and all that we're taught that there's the materialistic world around us, and then there's an internal one in our mind, you know, our consciousness, and there are two different things, and there's no connection between the two. Your mind has no influence or control over the materialistic world around you. And I've learned that there's absolutely no truth to that at all. But certainly the mind and plays a big part and what we experience in the world around us, and in the end, maybe everything. There are a couple of experiences I had in my childhood where I encountered the angel, the dog man or a werewolf onto a case. I don't know if you're familiar with false awakenings. So my first encounter was when I was seven years old with this false awakening, and I had woke up. I said, I was seven, I was going to go to the bathroom, get a drink of water. Middle nights shared a bunk bed with my brother, shared a room, so I was on the top bunk. I'm climbing down the bump about the walk across the room towards the door, and I felt this really uneasy, really just scared us out of you, kind of feeling like something is really really wrong. I look out our window and we had these like white sheer curtains on our bedroom window that you can mostly see through. You know, you can't see everything, but you can get a good, good idea through these sheer curtains what you're looking at. And of course it goes to our backguard. But off of the distance in the backyard, I see these red lights in the backyard and I'm thinking, oh shit, you know, there's someone in our backguard with these red flashlights, Like what the hell is that? And I'm thinking, I need to go wake up my parents and tell them there's someone, you know, in our yard. They might try to break in the house. So I see the lights there. You know, we're in the back corner of our backguard. They're approaching the house and they disappear out of you. So I finished walking across the bedroom, put my hand on the doorknob and about to leave the room, when I stopped because then I got a really really freaked out, uneasy building, like something was really really wrong. And facing the door, one hand on the doorknob, turn my head over my shoulder, and I see this big silhouette. We had a humongous like street light kind of on the back end of our driveway that would illuminate the whole backyard, and it shines into our bedroom. So tall ass dark silhouettes starts shining against our window. And I realized then that these weren't like red flashlights. But there was red eyes and this tall creature and it had a silhouette of like a dog, and it had these two eyes or almond shape, glowing blood red and glowing enough that the eyes put out its own lights.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The red light was like illuminating our room. It was like walking past our room, and it stopped and it glanced inside the room. And I'm, you know, crapping myself at this point because the thing is like looking in the room. I'm trying not to breathe, I'm trying not to do anything. I'm freaking out. What the hell is this thing? So I have no clue what the thing is. They glanced in, it turns away, and then it starts walking past the window. I'm thinking, wow, you know I'm safe. But I let out a sigh of relief, and I turned my attention back towards the door because I'm about to open that door and run my ass off to my parents, waking the hell up as fast as I can. And before I can even do that, I heard this large crashing noise the blacks. You know, it's our window exploded. I turn around and that thing is standing in our room, right in front of the window. It's basically like a big ass wolf dog, you know, standing on his hind legs big guess now, big guss sharp teeth, these shumongous, like said almond shaped, red blowing blood eyes. It's just standing there staring at me. And the feeling I had with this thing is like evil. I mean, if evil can be palpable, if you can feel it, if you can if it was so thick you can cut it in the air night. I've never felt anything in my life as more evil as whatever this thing was. It's just the scariest, freaking killing you've ever had. I mean, it would be like, you know, Hitler would probably feel like a walking apart compared to this thing. This thing just you know, was just reeks of it like that that were possible. And his eyes when it looks at you, it looks it's not looking at you. It's like it's looking in you, looking through you. It's like it can peer right into your soul. It's just standing there. And so it slowly creeps towards me, and I'm paralyzed at this wall point. I can't move, I can't scream. I'm screaming inside my head. Mom, Dad, Mom, dad, you know, but nothing's coming out, not, you know, nothing at all. Watching this thing take its time walking across, you know, like towards me, and it finally gets right in my face and it hunches over and it tilts his head to one side, and it opens its snout and it puts his head. It never touches me, but he kind of places this nowt where you know, it's on either side of my head, and then he slowly closes his mouth on my head. And at that moment, whom I find myself back to bed, same situation as before.
Speaker 2: And what was the.
Speaker 1: Weirdest when I woke up. When I first woke up, before getting off the bed to go have a drink of water, I woke up in a fetal position instantly, like you woke up and you instantly assumed the fetal position, like like a memory reflux. So that happened, you know, I had to eat the situation, this encounter, whatever you want to call it, and then I find myself back in bed instantly. I had no idea what thing was. I nicknamed it the dog me because it looked like you know, I walked like a man and it looked like a dog. I had no idea what it was. This was would have been around nineteen eighty. You know, we didn't have a lot of like kids today was exposure to the internet, Google everything else you got hans on. You know, you only had a couple of TV channels back then. I didn't have a lot of exposure in My parents sheltered me from scary stuff. So no really idea of really what this thing was. And I didn't tell anyone about it about that night because I was so scared of this thing that I was afraid just mentioning it would bring back its wrath would agree and would be like an invitation of asking him back, so I was scared to even speak his name. The weird thing happened was shortly after that night with this or whatever you know, this dog man, when I had got off the bed and I looked in the backyard and I saw those eyes, which I thought at the time of flashlights. It was standing next to a tree. And a couple of months later, one morning, I woke up in this pitch dark room and I thought, you know, I know it's day. I know I woke up this morning, so it must be a you know, stormy outside. It must be a good overcast when me get a good rainy day, which for me I loved because we had this creek that ran in out backyard and as kids, we'd play in his creek. So I go throw up in the curtains and our view is completely blocked by all this foliage, and I realized I'm staring at a tree. It's completely covered, pressed up against our bedroom window, Like what the hell? And I run and tell my parents there's a tree up against our window. We go in the backyard and sure enough, the tree had came down in the middle of the night in our backyard, which was really weird because no one woke up. No one had You would think if a tree falls down and hits the house in the middle of the night, you know, it would draw some kind of attention. But none of us had any clue. We go in the backyard and sure enough, I said, their tree had fallen down, not just a tree, but that tree, that tree that that thing was standing next to, and it snapped at the base of this tree. It wasn't like it was. There was no storm that night, it wasn't windy, so it wasn't struck by lightning. It wasn't blown over by a tree. It wasn't cut down. There's no axe, no chainsaw something and snapped it right at the base. It was just splintered, like it just grabbed it and just ripped it right at the base. And the tree the way it fell, and it hadn't been any taller, it would have came in right on top of me because it was pointing directly at me. So if it had been tall enough, it would have come down on our roof, right over my bunk.
Speaker 2: That you know.
Speaker 1: Thankfully it wasn't. But yeah, I still didn't say anything for my parents at the time because that, you know, that still freaked me and the only thing on my mind was that's the tree, you know, that's that's the tree was standing next to. And you know, it scared me even more because now I'm thinking, whatever that thing was, it had something to do with that tree, and there was no explanation. You know, it wasn't like or termites anything like that was the way the base of that tree was broke. It splintered like something just like you break a toothpick. So you know, the dad cut it up. We used that as fire wood. We had a fireplace, got a plenty of firewoks for a long time for that, and I was scared shitles was for a long time after that happened because anytime I was outside at night and the dark, I was always on the alert for those eyes in the dark, you know, always waiting for that thing to come back. And eventually it did many years later, when I was twelve years old. We lived in Germany at the time, and again I was still sharing a bunk bed bedroom with my brother. We had like a three story house, you know, a two story house with the basement base. So I woke up again. I was decided I was going to go down to the main floor to the kitchen, get a glass of water, wake up, leave the room, walk down the staircase as again. Come down the staircase. The hallway is lit up, and the way the German houses were built, everything's cloth off, so that stair the staircase, going from the top of the bottom, it is like a room. And myself and our living room had a glass door, and I can tell the TV was on because it was illuminating the hallway on the main floor. So realize my dad must have slept on the couch that night watching TV. Get the main floor landing and get to the dining room door, which was directly in front of the staircase, put my hand on the door knob, and then I was suddenly just overtaken with that. Just horrid, something wrong, something evil, filling just that worst got off the filling. It didn't click right away. But I turned around and looking towards the basement. You know, it's a staircase of stacks. I can see kind of the stairs leading down to the basement, but I can't see the basement, but I can see this red glow coming out of the basement, and the blow is brighter and brighter until its head pops up just above the landing on the main floor and I see those two red almond shaped blood eyes. But again, and I freak fail out again, instantly paralyzed with just fear, you know, essentially like before, this thing just takes its time, walks up the stairs, walks over towards me, tilts his head, kind of crouches over, hunches over and puts my head right on the snout and then boom. I wake up back in bed in the feeder position, both times in the feeder position. After that I was in art class. I decided to draw a life size replica of this creature, full full scale, you know, life size, with as much detail as I could, and I hung it up on our bedroom door in our room. I didn't tell anyone why, you know, my brother, my parents, they all thought it was weird because you know, I just draw. Oh I should mention. By then I knew it was a werewood. A couple of years prior, we had got cable HBO, and I saw a commercial on HBO for a movie called an American Werewolf in London. And when I saw the previews. It scared, you know, scared of hell out of me because what I saw was exactly like this creature, with the exception of the odds. So you know, I knew by then the second encounter the scene better known as a were whoop. But anyway, I had recreated it full size and hung it up on our doors, trying to face my fears of this creature because I figured there would be times and there war where I woke up in the middle of the night and you're kind of half asleep. I would glance over, I can see it on the back door, and I forget that I drew it, and I would think it was there for me. Oh, it's you know, it's nothing. I made it. It was a drawing. It's not real, it doesn't exist. And that was That was the second encounter with the same There was a third experience, where as I mentioned when I started hearing these voices, these retro causal experiences between the second and third, so before the softball game, but after the arcade thing, when I cleaned up my act and changed my life's direction because I was really in a bad shape at that time. You know, if I had continued on the path I was going, but most certainly ended up either in prison or dead. I wasn't too far off. There were some things I was doing that I haven't even gotten into. There were some things I was doing at that time where one day I woke up a completely different person than I was the day before. As if some people called a walk in, I wouldn't say it was a walk in, but certainly I was two different people from one day to the next. Shortly thereafter I came home, I'd taken a nap because I was kind of exhausted taking a nap, shut the door. It was still after there, woke up instantly, like the other two experiences, straight into a fetal position. The room was dark, so I realized the sun had already gone down, and my bedroom door was wide open, which it was shit when I went to sleep, So someone must have opened my door and the hallway light was on, thinking, you know what the hell who left the hallwaylight on? Who opened my door to tadbait irritated for a moment, and then I was a bit surprised because there's this woman that I don't recognize standing in my hallway, thinking, who the hell is this person and why is she's standing in the hallway and why is she looking at me? There's this woman. She was all in white, this long white lacy dress all the way to the ground, and her sleeves all the way to the bottom of her hands with like ruffles. Very beautiful, elegant, kind of old fashioned, all white dress. And her neck it was a weirdest thing. I've never seen dresses like this, But they had a neck piece, so that dress continued all the way up to the base of her head, so you didn't even see her neck. The only visible skin was her hands and her head.
Speaker 6: That was it.
Speaker 1: And kind of a pale complexion. Blue eyes as blue as could be, and she had curly blonde hair, long curly blond hair. She was like beautiful woman I have ever thing in my whole life. I mean, there there's no comparison with like even supermodels. I mean, her beauty was like you could not find any imperfection on her. There's nothing, There's just just no way. I mean, it was like the very definition of beauty. On top of that, she had this glow around her, this white glow, and just every inch of her just gave off this white flow. I was just mesmerized by her and just totally stune by her standing in the hallway, you know, in front of my bedroom. Just then I felt like this the thunderbolts, kind of like connection to her right straight in the chest, like there was some tether between my heart and her hearts. Somehow our two hearts formed this lightning bolt tether between them. I felt this insane amount of just pure love, like love on a scale that doesn't exist on earth. Every cell in your body could vibrate and experience love at its schoolness. It was before you know, as a parent, you love your children, you love them with all your hearts, and you can really feel that love deeply. But with her, that tethered feeling a doctor at that moment was like every cell you could feel, every cell in your body. And at the same time that happened, she says, I'm proud of you. You know, that's all she says, I'm proud of you. They'll say why. I didn't really understand why. Right after that boom, I wake up straight into a fetal position. The room is dark, pall waylight is on, bedroom doors open, and even though I couldn't see her, I could still feel her as if she's still there. Those are later learned are called type two false awakenings, where you have the dream state. Familiar with that. I'm sure plenty of dreams, so you know what the dream state is like. You know, it's pretty hoogposh, doesn't make any sense. In fact, you're not even self aware in a dream state. You're kind of just there, but you're not yourself. It just exists. There's no disconnect between your thoughts and what happens in a dream sell In a dream state, you think something boom happens. Whereas a false awakening is almost like an outer body experience because you wake up mentally but not physically, so it's kind of like the opposite of sleep walking, where physically you're awake up and about moving about. Mentally you're still sleeping. So this would be kind of like the opposite of that to where physically your body is still asleep, but mentally you're up and about. So it's called a false awakening because you you go up and about your business. Maybe for other people. A type one is where nothing eventful happens. Basically, you wake up, go brush your teeth, use the bathroom, grab drink water, go about your business and suddenly you find yourself back to bed and don't know how you got there, waking up again and you swore you were just the way I too is where you do that, but you have some event happened, some kind of encounter. I've talked to other people who've encountered shadow people encountered wolfs in their bed. It's a whole nother phenomenon that really doesn't get a lot talked about a lot, or even looked into a lot. And the people that do have these experiences don't talk about them because a lot of times they are scary as shit and they don't want to talk about them. But it's it's a real thing. Also wakening taypoo. So that's what those experiences were, but on a deeper level that where wealth exists, that lady and white exist. You know, for me, I tend to believe on some level they were real. It wasn't. It was more than just a dream state. It was more like an out of body experience. But so you had that to do with as well. So when you know, I was coping with the whole Black trianglon account or, I did eventually join an alien abduction support group, and I lived in Colorado. I wanted to say it was Debra Lindeman something like that. Her husband was also wrote a book on UFO sixty Points on Ethology or something like that. They were pretty well known at the time. This was in the early two thousands. I was actually a move On field investigator and volunteer at the headquarters in Denver under John Schusler at the time, so you know, I was pretty involved with it. But anyway, I was going to an alien abduction support group trying to better understand my experiences, including that Burwell, whether it was as we call them, green memory for an actual abduction, which eventually I concluded it wasn't. I decided that that wasn't an abduction per se, but something else. And I tend to think that many times abductions, especially those that happened in bedrooms at night when we're sleeping and wake up and have the abduction experience and didn't find themselves back in bed, may just be more fault awakenings like my own. So you can say I've had a lifetime of unusual experiences and things happening. Now it's through. The list goes on. There's Poulter guys, there's there's so much more.
Speaker 4: Thank you for sharing that showing.
Speaker 1: I would say to the bottom line, you take anything away from that retrocausality, because I think that is where things are heading. That is going to be the future of science, and that is going to be I think, what changes our perspective on reality and how we approach and deal with the waking world, so to speak. Well, so I talked about retro causality and how that works essentially with the control system and with that pains, so the bootstrap paradox. Now, since childhood, I've always been fascinated with time travel. My first time travel movie was Somewhere in Time with Christopher Reeve, which was a love story, and how I think time travels more work is because he kind of mentally put himself back in time. He fell in love with a picture of an actress that was hanging in the hallway. If you've never seen a movie as a great time travel movie. But that was my first time travel movie. And then of course Back to the Future came out with my teens and I just really loved it. I think what really fascinated me most about time travel was not the idea of going back in time, so we're going into the future and learning things. For me, what fascinated me most was what happens to you tried to change that would alter events. That really fascinated me the most about time travel is the paradoxical nature of time travel, like going back in time and killing Hitler. You know, if you were to travel back in time and kill ad Off Hitler, sure you could change the future. But the problem is Hitler never existed. How would you even know to go back in time to kill them. Not only that, if you can't go back in time and kill Hitler on purpose, you can't even do it by accident. It's not like you can travel back in time and accidentally, whoops, I kill Hitler, you know, So that would be to say that there are no accidents. Accidents would have to be programmed. And if you could go back and actually kill Hitler, actually, you know, eliminate the problem and change the future. Whose future did you change? Everyone's are just yours. So with retro causality, let's say at any given moment, you have a potential future event that could happen. Now, most future events are just not going to happen, like you know, chances of me becoming president of the United States by tomorrow is pretty much zero. It is zero. It is zero, And there's a lot of things like that that they're just not going to happen. Period. I don't care how much people wish for if this is simply not going to happen. Possible events that could happen, but the things that would need to happen or to take place, there are the odds are stacked against you, you know, So even if I want to be present, there's certainly dodds just against me is not going to happen. But with the bootstrap paradox, what we're talking about is bringing things into existence that wouldn't otherwise happen, And when they do happen, the question is what are we dealing with after that. In the case of Hitler, you go back in time you successfully kill Hitler, which on your own timeline, you know Hitler had lived, you know, and did all the atrocities, but somehow you went back in time and kill them. So that would be to mean that Ii'm probably diverged right at that moment, and you probably exist now on a different timeline, and that future you travel to is now a diverged timeline when a one you came off with retro causo events, we might be looking at the same thing because where you have information is seemingly a self fulfilling prophecy or circle, a time loop where a potential future event feeds information into the ask and then causes that future events to happen like a covered So are you still in that same timeline when you come out of it, or you know, in a different timeline. That's one problem, you know, part of the nature of that control system is to make sure my choris there's no paradoxes, you don't do anything that would essentially break the universe, not that you could. And that is what science right now is really working towards, is trying to solve the whole question of retrocausality and what that means for our reality or experience with it. So with the bootstrap paradox, if you enough a certainly look it up and there's a number of different names for it, but what a bootstrap paradox is. In the movie Somewhere in Time, Christopher Reeves encounters and I forgot her name. In the movie, the actress, she's an elderly woman by that time, she hands them a watch and she says, come back to me. So this watch is very old and whatnot. He hangs onto the watch, falls in love with the actress photo goes back in time with the watch. When he's there, of course, you know, he falls in love as at one point he finds a penny in the future and totally forgot basically that was there. And by finding that penny, he's instantly propelled back into the future, leaving the past behind and leaving her behind. And he also happened to leave the pocket watch behind, and that happens, and he becomes depressed and whatnot and eventually dies. But the pocket watch was the curious thing because this pocket watch has no beginning and it has no end, as a bootstrap paradox, So where did the pocket watch him Because you know, in the future she gives it to him, he travels back in time gives it to her. So this pocket watch basically exists in this loop where it has neither a beginning nor an end, which is, as we believe, is impossible because part of watch had to come from somewhere, right, you know, someone had to mine the metals, and someone had to bring it all together and engineer and craft that pocket watch for it to come into our reality and exist, and yet it exists about either at the beginning or an end. And that's a bootsbat paradox. And that's kind of what retro cause out is because we have basically information coming into our reality from you know where, causing these time loops.
Speaker 2: Telepath is a weekly digital newsletter filled with the latest paranormal news, trending topics, and fresh articles from some of the most popular critical thinkers in the community today. Stay informed on your favorite paranormal podcasts and live streaming talk shows. Interact with the Telepath and upload your paranormal story or picks. It could be featured in an upcoming edition. Sign up right now for the free Telepath newsletter at paranormal dot Radio. That's paranormal dot Radio.
Speaker 1: So I began looking for other examples if my theory was bragged, other examples that might support this idea, and oddly enough, I found several examples in the Bible, particular in the case of Jesus Christ, who essentially I was led to believe based on my research, as a perfect example of the Boospat paradox. Often with the UFO community, we like to believe that Jesus was essentially maybe an alien hybrid Mary was impregnated by aliens. Therefore, you know, the whole immaculate conception idea, and that when he died, essentially they abducted his body or whatever, and you know, he went on to be with his alien brothers and sisters something to that effect. I'm sure we've all heard that. Or then you have the totally religious view on Jesus, where of course God was responsible and you know, and Jesus was God on earth and therefore he got the whole religious explanation for it. But in the case of Jesus, his immaculate conception, his disappearance or is basically de materialization upon his death after the third day, we have a bootstrapped paradox, because we have a case of something that comes into existence that has no causal relationship with the world. Lied that's all that he didn't have a father per se, that impregnated Mary suddenly becomes pregnant gives birth to him, So there is no causal relationship because he wouldn't need both father and mother. Then when he died, his body de materialized, and so I later realized that the body demterialized is because the bootstrapped paradox. It can't exist beyond the time of time frame exists in a physical object that's created through the boostrap paradox has a window that it must exist and it cannot exist outside that end. So you have the conception and then you have rising from the dead. When this body the materialized, and like the shroud of Turin, you know that many believe shows the image of Jesus on it, and you know, many people believe it's fake. Many people believe it's real. I suspect if it's real. The reason the image was created the way it was is because we're talking about the same amount of energy necessary to send someone through time travel space time that caused that image to occur. So the three days, why was it three days? Take my daughter's accident for example, it happened three times in a row, unlike unlike the other experiences I had with the voice with my daughter, that mental exercise I had that triggered off the first episode in a manifesting. It was something I was so mentally focused on. There's so much attention and energy that I think it's kind of like an oscillation that when these events, when these causal events happen, retrocausal events happen, it's possible to produce three of them at a time when you're that focused. So it's kind of like an oscillation of the time and the other interviews. I've used the AC you're a home AC as an example, it's kind of like you use an AC. When you set your AC, you're actually programming a future event. If you think about it that way. You know your house is seventy five degrees, you set the thermostat to seventy two. The thermostat is measuring the temperature in your house. There's an air created because it recognizes that the house is seventy five. You went at seventy two. Therefore as an air signal, which then triggers the control signal, which entails it to turn on and pull off the house. But the house is not seventy two right away. It's when it takes some time, So it's a future event. It's going to occur until it reaches that seventy two tempt. In that sense, you can think about the control system that way, program in the future event if it overshoots. Let's say it goes past seventy two and it hits seventy. Now the heater turns on, try to heat it back to seventy two, but it goes past it and maybe it hits seventy four. So now the ac goes back on cools it all overshoots it because the seventy one, and it kind of shoots back and forth until finally it nails it at seventy two. So I think that's kind of what we're dealing with. The case of three is the event was so focused that it kind of osculates back and forth and causes the event to happen over and over and over. So in the case of my daughter, it happened three times. In the case of Jesus three days, he was dead for three day. You can't die three times, so he was dead for three days. In the case of Peter at night, where he denied ice three times, it was again repeating the same events three times that night eat tonight Christ. So again I think we're looking at a bootstrapped paradox. But in this case, the the control signal came from Jesus himself, who basically says before the night before the rooster pros in the morning. Essentially, you're going to deny me three times, So the air signal came from him, and I suspect there's reasons for that. I won't even bother going into. But I think there's plenty of evidence out there that we're dealing with retro causality and numerous situations in which we never knew they even consider it look for. I had no idea what to look for or what question is to ask. There was a case in Colorado many years ago, someone winning the lottery not just once, three times and a short window. I think it was like a one month maybe a two month window. It hit the lottery three times, one crazy amount of money. I mean once most people is a lifetime, but this person did a three times. I think there's cases out there where we're dealing with retro causality and bootstrap paradoxes, and we're still at that new frontier right at the front door of it. Yeah, I should mention before I forget. The reason it comes across as a voice is because you're actually going to see it with your eyes fold. So every time I heard the voice, I actually physically watched it unfold with my eyes except for that last accident with my daughter when it came across as a vision, because that was the only time I didn't actually see it happen. I heard it, so I can hear my daughter screaming when she got kicked in the head, but I didn't actually get to see it happen unfold, so I came across as a vision instead. That was one of the connections I made there, between why a vision and why a voice? So that night with the UFO was essentially I manifested it. The voice was just a retrocausal event, a control signal, just fulfilling what it is I wanted to happen I will, which eventually led to that encounter with the triangle. The triangle was military, and whoever was on the receiving end was more than obligated to fulfill my wish and put that triangle out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the voice that you heard, was it in your own voice or was it someone else's voice?
Speaker 1: It was pretty much my own voice. It wasn't like you heard someone else's. It's like your own voice in your head, so it doesn't come across as like some strength. Well except for one occasion which I didn't even talk about there was one time I heard a voice where it was not my own. So right after that third accident with my daughter, my oldest son at that age was really in a Dinosaurus. This was when Disney had released that kind of Pixar kind of animated movie. We loved dinosaurs, really wanted to go see this movie. So we waited probably a month or two after it was released theaters to take the boys out on a Sunday to go see it. And take the boys. We get in the car about to start the car, and I heard a voice. Now, the weird thing about this one is every time I heard a voice, I always had that physical sensation in my gut. This time I did not strictly a voice, and a voice did not sound like my own. But the voice was scary as freaking hell. It sounded demonic. It sounded like, you know, as if Satan were talking to you. And it said, do not look at the clock, very stern, very mean, angry, do not look at the clock. And it's scared to live in hell out of me. And my car had that clock in a dashboard, so I didn't want to freak out my boys. I'd already planned on taking them to the theater. So I just, you know, stayed calm, try not to put too much into it. Just don't look at the clock. So as a quarter to eleven, the movie was starting at eleven fifteen, there's plenty of time to drive to get to the theater, you know, get to see get our snacks and all that before the movie started. Get on the road, Get on the freeway, drive there. The whole time, I've kept my eyes on that road directly in front, refusing and look at the clock anywhere near the clock, because I was actually terrified what might happen if I looked like I had no idea what would happen. But I was all I knew is just don't look at it. And I'm scared to find out what happens if I do. So I don't. We get to the movie theater, move up to the cash here, and I tell her, you know, I need one adult, two child tickets for eleven fifteen showing a dinosaur, and she gives me just just look like I was just the most idiotic customer to ever walk up through the counter. I like what it's like, Well, I mean that movie's almost over with. I can you know if you hurry, you can still catch the twelve fifteen showing. I'm like, what are you talking about. I mean, it's twelve twenty. Look at the clock and the talk on the wall in the back, you know it's twelve twenty. I'm like, so I buy the ticket because we're already there. But I'm freaking out because I'm like, there's no way. I just spent you know, basically an hour and a half on the road driving to the theater down street, essentially on my end of town. It's like a twenty minute drive tops, and yet it took me an hour and a half to get there. So we go in, We get our popcorn, drinks, get into the theater, sit down, lights are out. My son begins immediately freaking out, just would not stop wailing at the top of his lungs, crying and freaking out. And he was the one who wanted to see this movie badly, and we've been to movies before. He's never had a problem in going to the movie theater or being in the dark. And I could not get him under control. I couldn't get him to stop crying. I was freaking out because I didn't know what happened to the last hour and a half. We just left. You know, we were there for maybe ten minutes. I turn around and we just left out in the car, went back home. By the time we got home, it was almost one o'clock. Walking the door, my wife has asked me, so, how was the movie? And I'm like, we didn't even see the movie. I'm like, well, She's like, well, where have you been all this time? It's like, that's what I would like to know. I have no clue, And I basically told her what happened, and yeah, that's just that was the one time I heard the voice where it didn't sound like my own, and it's Scardell and my son.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The wife tried taking them, my mother tried taking them. I've tried taking them. We've tried taking them to that movie theater a couple times after that to go see that movie, and every time he threw a fit in that theater. I don't know if his if his throwing that fit wasn't anyhow related to the whole missing time experience and whatever happened in that hour and a half, But eventually he was able to finally calm down enough to see the movie in the theater. But for me, you know, it was one of the missing time episodes I had. I just didn't really have a good explanation for. The only thing I came up with was at the time, this was the same time I was going to the alien induction support group. I thought that maybe subconsciously, somehow I had produced the events and created the missing time episode unconsciously and somehow manipulated time itself. As crazy as that sounds, even though missing time itself is not necessarily always related to say, abductions, that actually happens quite often, and there's a number of people who report you know, missing time per see but don't have any interest experience with UFOs and that sort of thing, whether or not they're abducted, you know, who knows, but it's not something that's totally just restricted to the abduction phenomenon. Yeah, that's that's to answer your question, ask a one time, All.
Speaker 4: The accounts and the guests I've had on over the years, you know, nothing has been off the table. Everything that you share tonight is going to give people food for thought, because obviously you've put a lot of research and a lot of thought into all this.
Speaker 1: Definitely I mean, you know, fifty one now, and you know I've been doing with this a whole lot of forty plus years since that first encounter with that dog man, where well, a lot of time to research and try to come to some kind of conclusion. It's one thing when I'm reading other people's experiences because I'm not in her head. You know, I can't. I wasn't there. I wasn't in her head. You know, I believe them, they're they're genuine there since here, something really happened, but I can't piece it, you know, an answer together based on that, Whereas my own experiences, that's what I have to work with. And I know, you know my thoughts, I know what led up to it, what came after it, the whole you know, everything, the whole boodle. So for me, it's seemed best to focus my time on trying to better understand many of the things that happened to me and try to come to conclusions that way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's the way I look at it. Your family were in the Air Force, you were an Air Force child. Is it possible that anything could be related to that one thing you do here? And you know this from being in the support groups that a lot of abductees would have members of their family in the military. Now it's given that a lot of people, for a certain generation, their parents would have been pretty much all of them would have been in the military at one point. Have you ever thought that maybe there could there could be a connection in some fashion.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know it's out in the left field. Of course, most of what I said probably is most people. But so I was born in Biloxi, Mississippi, at Kesler Air Force Base or Tessler Air Force Base, and certainly, I mean it's crossed my mind a couple of times that being born at a military hospital, if they wanted to conduct experiments on infants, they want to see how these people developer grow up, it's entirely possible. I mean, I don't put anything past the government experimentation. Certainly, whether that's the case, I have no idea whether that would be possible or I would be one of those people. Always struck me too. At the same time I was born as when that big seventy three UFO flap was happening in that area, you know, not far from me, Or I was born the military connection, you know, I don't know certainly I would say the military plays a role and know UFO to cover up without a doubt. You know, they of course deny it to this day. But based on what I saw that certainly it was nothing alien. So someone had to build that damn thing. Someone had to pay for it, engineer it, invent it, guard its constructed. Whatever's there's somewhere out there, very interesting. I appreciate it. Thank you. You know, it's an opportunity, of course, to tell my story and get some new ideas out there. I think, I think we kind of get stuck in the mud a lot of times with our way of thinking, and I can't think outside that box. We get stuck in a lot of times. And as like I said with my UFO counter, everyone gets stuck in that box. So obviously, you know you heard a voice must be aliens, and you know, and the craft must be Aliens, and that's it. It's always been this way, it's always going to be. But I'm certainly what I have to disagree a lot on that idea. You know, I was there, you know, I know how I thought, you know what I was thinking, and everything are let up to do and followed it and all that so I think reality is far far stranger then we can even begin to think it is. I think that's what we're going to find out, and I think to cover up. I don't think it's that people can't handle the existence of UFOs. I think it's people can't handle the reality of what reality really is. I think that's probably they know more about what this reality really is. I think that's probably more what breaks people hell out.
Speaker 4: Like our reality is that we wake up every day, we go to work, we dinner with a wife, you spend time with the family. Within some repeating of that's our reality, there is quite evidently so much more to it that we simply don't understand.
Speaker 1: We're very superstitious, and we usually look for superstitious kind of explanations for the way I think happen the way they do. Like I said with the voice, that people would attribute it to aliens or God, the devil, a ghosts, your guardian angel, anything along those lines. So to put it out there as a control signal is just a function, a computerized, basically cold function of a control system. As a different level. For sure, not a lot of people take a life into that because it's easier to believe in the guardian angel kind of aspect for aliens versus something like that. But now that's the conclusion I've reached.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think as humans we try and put things, categorize things, and put things in a box. It's that with this, I think you're absolutely right.
Speaker 1: Well back on synchronicity. There is a synchronicity experience I had that really set the tone for my research and his relationship with retrocausality, and it helped me kind of better understand what it was. Network. So my current wife, when we were at first dating, on a road trip down to Bisbee, Arizona, the visit with her sister who I hadn't met yet and her husband and stayed a weekend with them. And we're driving down towards Bisbee Town, just east of Tucson. I can't remember the name of it at the moment. Anyway, it doesn't matter. We're on this highway. The song comes on the radio, well it doesn't come on it's uh. It was at the time we were still burning music CDs, so she had made her own CD mix for the road trip, and you know, we were still learning about each other at that early dating stage, and it was a song from Kill Bill, you know, And I asked, you know, isn't this from that movie Killed Bill? And oh, yeah, you know. I love Quinton Tarantino. I love his movies. I'm a big fan. And began this conversation about Clinton Tarantino, and then it kind of carried on to other movies that she likes and whatnot, and then kind of got into the conversation what I was interested in, what Clinton Tarantine. I'm not really a big Clinton Tarantino fan of his movies. Cory for me, you know, she loved pulp fiction and all those other movies, and I wasn't a fan. Sorry. The only movie I really like and now the name escapes Me was basically where they go across the border down to Mexico to the strip club and it turns out to be full of vampires, turns into a crazy vampire killing Fest's Dylan, that's the movie. That's the Dawn. So I couldn't think of the name even then at the time. So we're talking and it Fonnie comes up to that point in the conversation where I'm telling her I love that movie that Quinton made. Of course, she being a Quintin fan. No, he didn't make that movie. He was in the movie, but he didn't make that movie more or less. But I couldn't remember the name of it, and oddly enough, she didn't remember the name of it, Like, Oh, what the hell is the name that movie? And then to the left, I see this billboard or a strip club, and the strip leve was caught from dust to down and it was in the same font, same exact style as the movie itself. And then you know, we see the strip club. It was closed down, but you know, I had a big old kind of signage on the front of it from dust to don It looked just like right out in the movie. And we're both freaking out at that point, like, I mean, we're literally trying to think of the name of this movie. And there it is, right there on the side in the strip club, and we pulled in and got some pictures of it, and I was like, talk about synchronicity here precisely, at the time we're trying to figure out the name of the movie, we pull up on the strip club with that name of the movie, and you know how many from dust to Dawn strip clubs are there that look like they're from the movie in the Country. So I got to thinking about long and heart about synchronosity after that one, because I've had other synchronistic defense. But how was it that things led up to that moment in time to where we're trying to think of the name of the movie at the time we pull up on the strip club. Then I realized that things think about my nickname Radar when it all began. It's a palaindrome. It was basically a word spelled the same forward and backward. You know the number of different words like that that are so you can reverse a word, no matter forward or backward, it's still the same word. So I think synchronicity is a lot like that, and this is a perfect example of one to where we were on that highway and we were going to pass that strip club. Period, that was a predetermined event in our future that was going to happen. There was no getting around that, and based on causality, the car wasn't going to break down. Nothing was going to happen that would prevent us from passing that strip club, and that strip club was going to initiate a conversation because it was interesting enough and at that point in our relations It was going to strike up conversation between us for sure when we saw that, if we weren't already talking about it. So I think that strip club was the trigger for the event. What happened was it triggered it in reverse order. So when I heard the kill Bill's song on a CD, it was like a pre trigger of the series of events, predetermined events. It was the conversation that was predetermined and supposed to happen when we see that strip club. So rather than seeing the strip club and having the conversation about Clinton Tarantino and the movies we liked, it happened in a reverse order, leading up to the strip club rather than following after the strip club. So I heard kill Bill an initiated conversation. She got into all the kill you know Quentin Tarantino movies she loved, which came back to main talking about the strip club one with the vampires, and then we see the strip club. Whereas if it hadn't been for that sead we would have seen the strip Club, I would have been talking, oh, yeah, that's the Quentin Tarantino movie he made where they all go down to you know, Mexico and kill those vampires and no, no, no, you know that he didn't make that movie. He was just in it.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: I love pull fiction, I love kill Bill and YadA, YadA YadA. In that case, triggered the predetermined future event that happen in a reverse order. And the reason I compare to the talent chrome is because you can think of it like that, like the name Radar, my nickname, so R A D A R. Let's say D represents the strip club, the experience itself. Now, when you have D, it follows by a R. Is the order or sequence of events that follow it as a result of D. Whereas the R A lead en up to it. It's the same order, the same events. It's just happening in a reverse order. So that's that's all that happened is basically at the predetermined event because prematurely triggered and happened in a reverse order rather than a causal order after it. Synchronicity is kind of like a palindrome. You'll notice they dropped some of it in the movie. It was the one where that what was that was that Jody Foster where she goes onto the alien shift and is trying to learn their language.
Speaker 4: I think it is. Yeah, I think that is contact.
Speaker 1: Another was contact where she well, I can't remember anyway. That was that one Alien Arrival movie where all the alien spaceships land and they kind of look like these weird octopus creatures in that little missed room of theirs. She's trying to learn her language towards the end of the movie. And I know pelen Drome's played a part in that movie, but also retro causality played a part at the end where the outcome at the end of the movie was changed by information she received. So I mean it's out there has certainly played a part in sci fi. I suppose I'm one of those everything happens for a reason. There are no accidents. And if you know, going back to the Hitler example, if you can't kill Hitler on accident, and you know you can't do it on purpose, you can't do it on accidents. So what does that say about accidents with my daughter? Those were essentially accidents. I didn't mean for it to happen, and yet nonetheless they did. So the accidents where you can say programmed for whatever reason, my life has been full of all these strange experiences and episodes and whatnot, and the eventual conclusions I've reached. I mean, I suspect it was all for some kind of reasoning. Whatever I'm supposed to do with that information too, is also beyond me. There's kind of an internal struggle because part of me wants to do these interviews and put that information out there, and a part of me doesn't want to put the information out there because you know, to say, a lot of people do manifesting to well, we're materialistic, So when you do manifesting, you know, typically we want to manifest a new car, a new house, a new spouse, more money, materialistic workpose craft That ain going to do it a bit of good when you're six feet underground, right, you know, that's just our nature is. You know, if I have this gift, why a you know, at the casino trying to win megabooks and personally, I don't look at life like that. I mean, you know, granted, a new car, a new house, a lot of money would be great, but again, like I said, it's not going to do me any good when I'm in the ground. Only thing I'm going to take with me is me, So I'd rather use it to improve myself, and I think that's probably what it's meant for. And I would go back to the Bible and say that, you know, one of the things it says is to do God's will. And now people, I'm sure don't want to hear it, that a lot of them. But my interpretation of that means that this is essentially the retroposality boostrat paradox is a way to do just that, to receive that information, whatever it is. As scary as it is because you don't know what it is, we have our own interpretation of what we should do with it, you know, or what his will is, if you even believe in the God, you know, we think He's laid down these rules. These are the rules. This is what you do with it, This is how you obey or do his will. But I think if if you were to use his manifesting prayer whatever you want to call it, secret and focus on doing his will or whatever that may be, that's probably the scariest thing because you have no idea and you're just putting yourself in the Creator's hands and seeing where it leads you, which I haven't done that myself. That's scared. It's all a lot of it. But now that's again more haven't gone into us another can of worms. TV shows definitely in you know, most of the time these TV shows they just cut edit what they want, like I did Chasing UFOs, the last one, where they just basically eded to tell the story they want to. And what's interesting is my UFO encounter. I had actually made a working prototype at the light bulb and brought it with me to that interview, and they had shot footage of it, and I told them the whole man made theory and whatnot, but all of that was clipped out, you know, and it came across as being abducted by the Arcadians, some kind of flue aliens.
Speaker 4: I don't know, it's TV's it's chewing gum for the eyes. I've had heaps of guests, and a few of them have actually gone after is because I'd see an article in the paper and they'd have their experience in the paper, but it would be either completely wrong or they've changed things, or they've they've said they've said things when they didn't. So I'll reach out to these people and then say, you know, I just read about your your experience, and all of a sudden, I get that's not true. Everything they put in that is not true to completely change my story around. So then I have them on the show to share actually happened. This is the problem with media. They never portray it in the correct light.
Speaker 1: That's never any good for the field, certainly, and TV is definitely good for that. I've only done two TV shows that actually just let me talk or you know, as much as I could, and you know, of course it limited time frame, but yeah, certainly has some bad experiences with that, but that's entertainment. They're just how to get used.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're not the only one out there, Sean. I really appreciate you coming on and sharing that all for our listeners.
Speaker 1: Oh, Nick, you know, I appreciate you having me on and give me an opportunity to tell my story. Hopefully people find it interesting or food for thought or if you know, if they don't, that's fine too. I mean, not holding a gun in anyone's head. So you know, take what we take what you will leave the rest absolutely.
Speaker 4: I you know, I think people are going to be thinking about this episode long after they finished listing to it.
Speaker 1: Certainly, I hope so. And you know, don't take my word for it, doe to research yourself. Certainly look into retrocausality and where science is at with it right now. It's out there and it's certainly part of quantum mechanics and what they're looking at now. So I'll part of the.
Speaker 4: Bigger picture wonderful stuff. Keep in contact and we will speak soon.
Speaker 1: Good Nick, You take care of yourself.
Speaker 4: You take care of yourself, sir. Okay, bye for now.
Speaker 3: That is all for this week.
Speaker 4: Keep updated and connected with the show on x, Facebook and Instagram. And if you've had an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website ufo Chronicles podcast dot com. A big fanga de Shaan for sharing tonight and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching us guys.
Speaker 2: Goodbye, no