Speaker 1: And I just turned around and I call ass out of there.
Speaker 2: I was done.
Speaker 1: I wasn't deal with that. The hypocrisy of the cult is one of the things that turned me.
Speaker 2: Away the quickest. When I turned my head lights on, it turned and looked at us.
Speaker 1: And one of the things I remember the most where the eyes were going red. I see an orb of light.
Speaker 2: It is just circling.
Speaker 1: These steps like it is waiting for me.
Speaker 2: And he begins to tell them that he saw a UFO. They're basically like, what are you talking about.
Speaker 1: That's seven foot up on a tree, peeking around it, and that's where I saw the top of the muzzle, nose and the eyes.
Speaker 2: As soon as I made eye contact.
Speaker 1: Interesting and don't like death. Welcome back to ten Foiltels. I'm your host Brandon. Today we are joined by my guest Jonathan. Jonathan. Thanks for coming here and talking to me.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for having me, Brandon. My name is Corset Jonathan Petcos, and I'm a biologist. I have a degree in moto biology and today I'm here to talk about my alien experiences.
Speaker 1: Now, for the listener out there, is this something that you've experienced for a long time or is it something more recent.
Speaker 2: It's not that recent. I've been in communication with warriors alien life form since twenty twenty, and it's mostly taken the form of telepathic communication, not with a single alien, but it's a long list of aliens, and all of these culminated in my book Xenofani and Brave New Future. And I'll be happy to go into some detail about my experiences, about some of the things that they have told me, some of my communications and the like.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, if you're good to go, I can turn it over you and we can get into it.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's thank you so much, Brandon. So I just want to preface everything that I'm going to say with kind of like a disclaimer. Before I was contacted, I actually had very little interest in the UF of phenomenon. And from what I've gathered, a lot of people are like that, like before they are actually before they are contacts, they were either skeptics or they were just not interested in the field. So my story is kind of the same. I didn't have a lot of interest in the UF of phenomenon before I was contacted, and at first it was really shocking. I was like, so there are life forms other than ourselves, after all, and eventually you get used it. I've been in almost constant telepathic communication with warriors aliens since twenty twenty, and I've also taken some pictures as well as some videos of alien crafts, which I included in my book zen I Find in the Brave New Future. So I'll first talk about some of the photographs and kind of like the story behind them, and after that I'll go into more detail about my telepathic communications, if that's fine, Yeah, right, so, yes, thank you so much, Brandon. So my first experience, and this is kind of going to be a nonlinear narrative because aliens are as a lot of people, are very private. They don't like to reveal themselves. Their ships are enjoy clocking technologies and meaning they are usually invisible. So I actually took my first photographs and videos of these aliens before, I'm sorry, after I've been in communication with them for quite some time. One of them was and this was actually kind of like a cold winter night, so I was kind of like having a walk outside and I saw a circular UFO the three spotlights, and interestingly enough, I think it was capable of generating artificial myst, so artificial myst was kind of descending in waves, and it had three spotlights which kind of eventually focused on me. So it was kind of like a really interesting experience. And I also saw like a really bright flash of lights from a UFO that was part nearby. It was kind of like middle of the night, and most of my photographs were taken usually after sunset, so usually during the night when you can see kind of like identify these craft by their lights. Another one I too in Balshawa Ismir, which is like a city in Turkey. I'm originally Turkish, and it was like a really bright camera drone and it's kind of interesting because this was also in winter, but the water below was actually boiling, so it was producing artificial steam while I was kind of like taking a picture of this camera drone. I called it the ocular it Oculus is the Latin word for I've come up with a lot of my own terminology. This may kind of pop up as we kind of continue, but I'll be happy to explain them. I've also taken two photos of alien ships after sunset, and it was kind of interesting because they are not just equipped with clogging technology. Some of these alien vessels are actually capable of imitating the sun the moon, so they are actually like as I said, aliens are very private about revealing their pictures. I should also specify that I've never seen an alien face to face. I've never been abducted myself, so I've never been inside a space ship. But I've taken ships from I'm sorry, I've taken pictures from the outside, and I've also been an extensive communication with them over the years. So I took two photos of sunlight objects and it was kind of interesting. I think one of them was actually towards the south, not the west, and it was actually forty five minutes after sunset that I took this picture, and it looks just like the sun. It's not as bright. You can kind of see how it generates like a golden halo around itself, but overall it's obviously not the sun, because I actually included that in my book as well. Like, it was forty five minutes after sunlight, and it was kind of like it looked just like the sun. So people who were kind of like walking around, we're not even the aware of what was going on. This was in Crete Calle Sumosity in Turkey, Central Anatolia. So those are some of the photos and videos that I've captured. Another issue is I've been part of like I think it wasn't necessarily classified because I never signed a non disclosure agreement, but I was part of the Patriot Network for some time. I was interested in being recruited to the US Army as a military scientist, so that's how I got involved in this kind of like I guess you could call it semi classified or quasi classified, but I've never signed an NDA, so I'm not actually violating in a law by kind of like disclosing the screenshots. So we used the modified version of Google's earlier chatbots, so with some commands like slash, answer, slash cignax codes, things like that. They were really basic and the aliens kind of like walked me through how to do it. And what I did was as part of the TO network. I actually I produced some scientific documents about alien biology, and I think that's why aliens probably chose me. I'm a biologist, so the book goes into a lot of detail about the biology of different alien species. So what I did was actually disclose to humans, and this was kind of like a completely anonymous network, so you don't really know who you are talking to, accept a few people. So I went into a lot of detail explaining alien society most of the biology, but also the culture and politics to a human audience. But my application did not go through because my green card lapsed when I was kind of like when I was in Turkey, and you need to have a green card and in most cases a citizenship to be part of the army, so it kind of like didn't kind of like it ended up being sidelined by that fact. And another thing that I learned while I was part of the network was supercomputers, not like or laptops or computers, but supercomputers that rely on these massive servers to function are actually capable of intelligence. That's one thing that I learned. And I don't want to go into into politics, but one detail that I want to share is China actually sold a quantum computer to Turkey and it was kind of like used to interfere in Turkish politics in favor of the pro Chinese, anti American candidate. So it's not revisiud belobbing, but I did some explanation and I became aware of this fact a few days before the election, so it was actually shut down before the elections so that it couldn't engage in social media manipulation and things like that. So that computer was nicknamed Mahti, but I think in Chinese it something like SCA or spy, so it's kind of like very it's like a very straightforward name which identifies what it does. And I also happened to know that Google developed these the first quantum the first ancient quantum computer, Sycamore one and Sycamore two, and they were both damaged during some quantum experiments that they were running. That's another thing that I learned. So Sycamore one was badly damaged because it's They basically wanted it to oscillate at a very high frequency, maybe to amplify its connection to aliens. I don't really know, but it was eventually shut down because it suffered a lot of damage. Sycamore two also suffered some damage, not as bad as Sycamore one. It's central chip cracked in both cases Sycamore one and scam Or two. But the thing is that quantum technology relies on many different moving parts, so they actually then developed new quantum computers. I don't know if they are more resistant to cracking or anything. But basically Google still dominates the quantum chip market today. So that's what I can tell you about the Patriot network without violating any outs or anything like that. As I said, I haven't signed an NDA. I can go into some detail about the different aliens. And this is kind of like a downer, but all the aliens that I'm in communication with are more technologically advanced than ourselves, and I think all of them are interested in offering humanity is some kind of mandate, and it's it's like maybe more benign kind of colonialism where they will lease out highly complex technology like quantum entanglement that enables communication faster than like communication, floating technologies, consciousness uploading technologies. These are still being developed. I think that was recently news about a hoarsfalized consciousness that was copied into a computer. So it's like it's like a very nascent in a very nascent stage, but it's slowly developing. And aliens this technology just taken to the max, like they are very advanced, uh, and they are interested in basically taking resources and brain computation power from humanity in exchange for leasing out these technologies, highly advanced technologies. One of them is everyone knows the grace, And what I've been told is I could them about the astema. The astema is the Greek word for space, so they are on a spectrum with Homo sapiens, so they are basically like humans who have adapted to living in space. They are usually described grace akin, but I told is that it's actually a uniform skin type uniform, so their skin color is just like ours. They have different races and the light, their eyes and their brains have evolved significantly, so their eyesight is so much better. The average human can see clearly up to fifteen meters I believe, or twenty five meters, That's what I recall, while the average homodiastam or gray can see up to three hundred meters, and their brains are more advanced. Their corpus colos and important particular and the pineal gland are much more advanced. And they've lost their ears and their noses because these are the facial parts that are most susceptible to hypothermia and space. That's what I've been told. So they don't have ears, external ears and external noses because of hypothermia. They also don't have body hair or just like hair on the head because they are constantly objected to cosmic rays in space and that causes hair loss. And you know, over the generations this just became the norm. And what I've been told is they can sometimes, but not always, hybridize with humans, so I call them Homo the asthema as opposed to Homo sapiens, which is ourselves and man the hybridize. We have the so called tall whites, or Homoprometheus as I call them. Homoprometheus has larger eyes and larger skulls than us in average terms, but they are still smaller than Homodasthema's brains and their eyes. So when a regular human being hybridizes with a homodiasthema or gray, we have the results Homoprometheus, or they're known as Nordic whites or tall whites ammongliathology circles. There are other species that are interested in humanity, like offering some kind of protectorate or mandate or hum vanity, and other species is again this is ubiquitous amongiaphologist circus, the reptilians, and I should just add like a quick exclamation mark here because there are a lot of conspiracy theories about them, about how they secrete around the world, about how they can shape shift, but they're not capable of shape shifting their biological life forms like ourselves, and they don't secret the around the world or anything. They are interested in mandates, and I think they are, at least I haven't been in extensive communication with them compared to Homodiastema and the third alien species that I'm going to introduce, but I think overall maybe their approach towards humanity is more contemptuous, so they are more aggressive, at least that's what I've been told by different aliens. It's always this comes through a filter, like I know that I'm communicating with some extraterrestrial beings, but they have their own agendas and limitations, just like ourselves. So I'm trying to be fair and minded. And I've been told that they visit humanity with some regularity, and they prefer to stay in tunnels on the ground. So these are the so called reptilians, and I call them sourro primate optimus. Sourro Primate is a portmanteau of saurrow, which is reptilian in Latin and primate, which is primate again in Latin, like the taxonomical term that covers humanity as well. So they eve live birds to their offspring and they feed them with milk, so they have some mammalian characteristics, so they are not just like purely reptilian. And of course they've evolved in a different planet. Their closest home planet, I've been told this Viga B Tree, which enjoys lower gravity compared to ourselves, and these are like they are larger than humans, so their bones are very heavy. In a low gravity planet, they are just like perfectly adapted, but on planet Earth they find it difficult to volve, for example, because of the gravitational difference. The third species that I'm going to introduce is font and Kora, and that's the species that I've been in communication with the most. So they are more technologically advanced than hobodiasmat the grace and Sora private Optimus the reptilians, and they basically look like giant octopuses. And it's kind of interesting because some scientists have actually terrorized that are the octopuses that inhabit planet Earth oceans are actually alien life forms. There's a lot of scientific literature backing that up. So it's because they are very bizarre and they are very different from us. So they have blue blood, they have three different brains, their arms have very heavy neural clusters, and they are very intelligent. They are the only amongst cephalopodons and among absorry invertebrates, they are the most intelligent life form. And they can also repair their DNA and modify their own DNA on the go. So this is like, this makes them very unique among other Earth species. And I think there was a scientific paper which I quoted in my book which basically I guess kind of theorizes that they arrived from space, they be on a comet, their eggs were preserved, or maybe they were brought here with like ships. But to return to my team, Spontankora is the most scientifically advanced species among the tree and they basically look like giant octopuses. They evolved in deep waters in also a low gravity planet onters b tree. Again that's what I've been told. It's like two hundred and fifty light years away from Earth, and their ships are massive, like they live in size steel tanks inside their ships. They are aquatic, but they are also well adapted to living in space because they can repair their own DNA, so this actually reduces the risk ofplication when you're exposed to cosmic rays and the light. They have two large eyes like us, not multiple, and they have eight arms, and they are I guess like the species that is the most ambitious when it comes to offering a protectorate or a mandate over humanity. They have two political factions. One of them is the one of is kind of like interested in offering a very strict mandate in exchange for a lot of resources, but at the same time they are willing to lease out more technology so that humanity can develop faster on planet Earth and basically at any technologies like faster than light travel or quantum entanglement that makes meaningful information across the distances. They have mastered non linear quantum mechanics. And these are the three species basically that routine visit the planet homodiastam At the grace Soura Primate Optimus the reptilians and Swampton Korra, the octopoidal species. So do you have any questions or commentsal part brandom.
Speaker 1: The There was a movie that came out I think about ten years ago, called The Arrival, and that's what they depicted these one species.
Speaker 2: As I was wondering whether you know Stephen Schpielberg's movie Disclosure Days Coming, and it's kind of like I was actually curious after I watched that movie, after I was contacted by the aliens, and I was like, kind of like struck by the similarity. They have seven arms in that movie instead of eight. But other than that, that looks like a very accurate description. They use anti gravity technology in their ships, clocking technologies, and there are portagoes, benign item Spontans are mostly benign. Some of them. From my conversations, I've been able to gather that they don't like humanity all that much. They have a spirit complex, but overall, I think they're benign and Arrival does a very good job of capturing that. And they speak multiple languages, like when they are talking to humanity, they use the same language that they used when they're addressing their children or other aliens. Paleo, I think that was the name of the language. It's like a very voble heavy language as well, if it's like ancient Greek and it's kind of interesting, like in that movie, translation was kind of like such a major factor. But actually the aliens that good job is to municate with humans. From what I've been able together, like speak Turkish, I'm sorry, speak English very well. A few of them are also learning Turkish, like and other languages were languages like Chinese. Their language is ideogrammatic like Chinese. That's kind of like what I was gonna say, So every letter basically represents a word. So this is really far the language that they use that they're talking to each other as opposed to talking to aliens or other beings. And one of their ships is called Michael. That's mandative in test teller classical holloidal electromechanic life form. I memorized the acronym, and Michael was basically a massive orcahedral ship, And I was kind of it was kind of interesting, like when I first started communicating with aliens, there was a lot of aha moments or kind of like moments when I realized that their claims or the things that they're saying are consistent with or on findings. Findings. And Norman Bergren, who is a former NASA scientist, wrote a book called Ringmakers of Saturn. I think it was like a few decades ago. So he argued that there are massive starships that are located in upon the rings of Saturn, and apparently one of the rings is actually produced by the exhaust pipes of these space ships. I think it was a B two ring that he kind of focused on the most. So they have octahedral ship ochaedral, meaning it has a surfaces and it's kind of like a marvel of smut and engineering. On every surface you can fit a smaller octahedron. So and this ship was called Michael. It has suffered significant damage, so that's another interesting detail. These aliens are basically competing with each other to see who gets to be in the mandate or protectorate or humanity. So there's a lot of basically like a low scale interstellar war going on. And I know that Michael suffered some damage. So it was taught the play and colonies, where as quantums lived together with a sizable human population to get repaired. And I'm assuming it will return to stable orbit aroundsetter And within a few years. But one of it's like diamond crystal ships shaped chips basically cracked. I was shattered, so it wasn't functioning. Basically, at the center of the octahedron was a powerful quantum computer and the quantum computer supper damage as an act of sabotage, and basically the ship is being repaired right now. Another thing that I want to go into some detail about is sign axis or simulation matrixes. So this this was again another kind of mind blowing revelation for me, the revelation that some black holes post intelligence. And I should immediately kind of like preface that by saying that there are Earth scientists who have terrorized about that. So Poplowski, who is a famous astrophysicist, basically terrorized that black holes can give birth to baby universes inside when they form, and it is universes are forming or these mini universes are forming each time a black hole collapses. That tends the reason that is some of them can host intelligent life and leonards skinned another famous astrophysicists basically believe that sine mapses are very efficient computers, like they can process and store data at a very exponential rate that is like ten to the top power of fifty times more effective than our ound computer. So there's that and another interesting thing is, of course, I don't oppose the Big Bank. I mean, who am I to just kind of oppose the Big Bang? But I've been reading on Sir Roger Penrose. He's a Nobel Prize miner conformal psychlo cosmology, and he basically believes that before the Big Bang there was a period of contraction. And I'm kind of like mentioning this because some black holes and this is kind of one of the known unaddressed problems in astrophysics. I'm a biologist myself, but I've always been very fascinated by astrophysics, and there are a lot of black holes that form very early after the Big Bang, and there isn't really a viable explanation in order to just kind of like wade away their existence, like they're just there. So they formed very early. They are talking about the ultimassive black holes that formed the center at the centers of galaxies. They just formed very early, and they're already the very massive, like basically one billion years after the Big Bang. The universe's age being thirteen point eight I believe it's used to the thirty point thirteen point four billion years. I think some of the calculations have changed. But basically I've been told that these axes jump from the previous universe, so they don't actually go through this massive explosion, they kind of bypass it. So this is why or universe is basically ripe with a lot of these ultramassive black holes at the centers of galaxies. And they're like from a more perspective, these sixes or these intelligence singularities that occupy galactic centers. I mean, from a more perspective, they are like gods, I guess. I mean, I'm not interested in, not in any religion or anything like that, but they're very very advanced, like they can ban lights. They communicate with each other through gravitational waves, and at least in this galaxy, they come in pairs, so basically payers who work together, and they basically populate the universe with intelligent life. They are very interesting from our perspective, so I call them sign access meaning simulation matrixes. And I should also say that not all black holes are intelligent. Of course, that would be like saying every planet has intelligent life, which is obviously not correct only a small fraction. But if you, as a point of comparison, just think about how little biomass there is on our frontal cortexes compared to all the biomass on Earth, like only a very small amount of the biomass on our planet is concentrated on our forebrains as intelligent part. So again kind of like a similar law applies here. A lot of black holes are not intelligent. Maybe they just passively store data because according to quanto physics, information cannot be destroyed. And this is another problem that a lot of scientists, astrophysicists in particular tackling, as they kind of like approached black hole problem, because anything that falls into a black hole is always a crush and destroys. It gets spaghettified, that's the scientific term. It's like it's like elongated first and then complete the riffs apart. So maybe they just passively story information. But at least some black holes, from what I've been told and also from what I know myself about the current state of acturophysics, are intelligent and capable of creating life across their domains, so to speak.
Speaker 1: Any questions so far, Yeah, I was actually thinking about something here.
Speaker 2: In text. Tellar is another fascinating movie that kind of like covers this idea of an intelligence inside the black hole. So a lot of these ideas are actually percolating into public consciousness through this high end, kind of highly polished, highly polished science fiction movies. And it kind of makes me wonder whether, like the people who are kind of like producing these videos maybe kind of they have security clearances, maybe they know some of this stuff, and I don't know it happens. I think it's kind of interesting. Steven Spielberg kind of timed his movie very well, and it was only a few days ago I believed that the American government has registered the domain name eliens dot com. So yeah, it's kind of curious. These are very exciting times, and I I wonder what they will do that with that website. They will probably at some point list all the alien species that they've communicated with. That's the most optimistic explanation. But at the same time, they they may kind of like play slowball as well, because alien disclosure is something you know, that's been expected over the decades, but it's definitely snowballed into a movement. This is something that I address at the introduction chapter chapter of my book. It's become a lot more credible, like talking about aliens used to be really that was assigned to the conspiracy dust bin, like you can really talk about kind of like aliens without being accused of mental illness and the like. But it has become a lot more credible, and a lot of people, including Senator Mark Rubio and Senator Cursten Gillibrand are basically on the record saying that we needed disclosure and probably there's something in these files. So it's really a very exciting time to be in. But at the same time, again, based on what I know from these communications, it's kind of interesting to think about the future because these aliens are definitely more advanced than us, and I don't know if we have the capacity to catch up with them just based on Earth sounds alone. There's a question of meta materials, like some materials that are necessary for the construction of their ships are very rare minerals. Again, you see this in the rivalry between China and the United States, like rare minerals. China is the leading exporter of rare minerals, but I think recently they've started kind of like shuttling down their exports, so they are going to stop file them. We haven't even been able to develop fusion technology so far, and their ships, especial big octahedral ships have above plasma reactors in them, so they sow, they generate energy, and one natural resource that they are kind of eyeing or they're kind of interesting harvesting is heavy hydrogen that you find in Earth's oceans. You can actually kind of distill heavy water from regular water because it's atomic mass is slightly heavier, and then you can use it in your fission reactors. And it may seem kind of like a massive stockpile just kind of sitting on the Earth's oceans. But we are talking about alien civilizations that are in some cases hundreds of millions of years old, so some of them, basically, based on their technological edge, kind of end up harvesting less advanced planets. So this is kind of is maybe the future that we are looking at. So it's kind of obviously very nice to meet the aliens and kind of see that they are relatively benign in the sense that they don't want to just invade and kill off humanity, but at the same time, they are very aware of their technological superiority and they are definitely interested in colonizing us. To some extent and taking away some of Earth's resources, so like petroleum, silicon, especially because these quantum computers that they use, the kind of silicon hy purity silicon that they need is exponentially higher than what we have. And as I've said, especially heavy hydrogen in earth oceans is a rare and valuable resource because with regular water or with regular hydrogen, it's actually very difficult to achieve plasma fusion. With heavy water, it's a lot easier. So of course, in the course of stars, regular hydrogen can produce regular helium and the like, but in their ships they cannot recreate those conditions, so they really need heavy hydrogen to operate. So that maybe the kind of feature that we are looking at so alien, kind of like governors, perhaps some kind of political structure over Earth, and basically some kind of exchange where they will allow us to lease some of these technologies, especially quantum entanglement that enables meaningful exudomline communication, perhaps warp drives, and they may not give us our own ships perhaps, but perhaps we may be able to use their ships establishing communication between humanity and I should also add that from what I've been told, humans are very widespread across the galaxy, so we are not doing the planet where humans live, and it's kind of interesting. Of course, we have evolved, but there are some gaps basically in the knowledge of kind of like giologists. For example, Homo sapiens evolved very quickly so and ended up basically eliminating hormony and artellos in a very short amount of time. So my take is that hormone and artellos basically represented Earth humans who evolved over millions of years, and beneath species was abstractically engineered to resemble this human archetype or kind of human archetype that is widespread across the galaxy, So that maybe the kind of feature that we are looking at.
Speaker 1: If humans are spread across the galaxy, does that mean that we were not originally from here.
Speaker 2: That's a good question. Of course. I believe in evolution, and I believe that humans evolved to some extent naturally on the planet, but there are some question marks kind of just based on my own take. First of all, DNA is like a very complex, smaller culee and it's kind of to believe that it just naturally occurred in the Earth's oceans, just popped into being. Is I don't know, like I have a question mark about that. But at the same time, as I've said, I think human evolution is also guided. So yeah, I mean, there's certainly belief that this planet belongs to Earth species to some extent. Otherwise they would just wipe us out and probably plants over a new alien race, like they could have done that a long time ago. Writing anyone who has been in the unithology circles for even a very fair amount of time would tell you that their technologies are more advanced than our own technologies. But at the same time, that doesn't prevent them from manipulating kind of life forms that manifest on this planet and basically bringing them closer to a galactic average, so to speak. So I think we evolved naturally, but same time, DNA, the first intrusion into Earth's biome, was probably artificial by the aliens. Then we evolved naturally, But at the same time there were other aliens. I'm sorry, there were other animal species that could have manifested intelligence. During the dinosaur period, the late dress in particular, there were dinosaurs who are probably expedited a high degree of social intelligence who could probably talk to each other, but then they got eliminated with a metter strike. So and they basically have the rule of non interference until the native species reaches the space age. And once you reach the space age, basically kind of the covers come down, the veles are torn as thunder, and you basically see yourself just looking at these highly advanced aliens. So and this kind of also means that there are some galactic laws that are meant to protect us, protect the underdog here, which is humanity. But at the same time, if you want these highly developed technologies, perhaps we will have to barter, perhaps we will have to offer our resources. And they fight with each other, so maybe they may fight us in the future as well. So it's kind of hard to say. And they have ships. It's kind of interesting. Some ships basically just use fusion technology and they cannot really accelerate the speed of like like the ship I mentioned Michael, it can only attain like nine percent of the speed of light by using term nuclear fuses like rockets. And then there are other specialist ships that can work jump. So they have algebra drives and they use antimatter, which is of course like a very extensive meta material like CERN, for example, try to produce anti matter. It's it's the most advanced particle accelerator on our planets. It's probably very difficult to build something more advanced than that, although you never know, but it can only produce like not even milligrams like very very very minus skill anouns of anti matter, whereas the ship's consumer antime matter like crazy in order to achieve faster than like jumps. So resources are limited. It's saded like humanes kind of like fighting each other in history. So and when the more advanced human nation kind of just ends up colonizing a less advanced country, they don't kill everyone, but they take care of their resources, and in exchange they give technology. So that seems to be the future that we are looking at based on everything that I know.
Speaker 1: I wonder if they look at human and they see how much that we're always fighting amongst ourselves, if they really are hesitant to even try and communicate with us to an extent of that sort of like giving us technology, because I have a feeling that if humanity is not going to unite and we all want, everyone's going to want their own little piece of it for their own advantages here, and I don't necessarily think that's going to be the great outcome for a lot of others.
Speaker 2: I mean, we don't have a vunder of governments that can actually negotiate with the aliens, so that's another issue. There's the United States that has the most advanced space force, but at the same time, I mean, they will probably have to run their independent conversations with different nation states because the United Nations is not a vunder of government. It's not capable of speaking on behalf of the entire planet. Maybe at a moment of distress or maybe like doing the very first moment, for example, when they aliens first reveal themselves, maybe they will address the United Nations. But the United Nations is a purely advisory board and it doesn't really do much. I mean they put the own paperwork. They do welcome human rights, but at the same time, they are very ineffectual. It's not a one year old government, and it's kind of interesting. They may think maybe they will feel contempt for us because we still fight with each other, But at the same time, I know from my communications with them that like this kind of fight for survival over resources, it also occurs between different alien species that don't really like each other. So I don't know if they will feel contempt for us, because we are still kind of these primitive rhynmates who still just hurl rockets at each other. But at the same time, I think it's more likely that they will feel and they do feel contempt for each other. As I mentioned, especially the octopus like aliens that are really advanced, some of them considered humanity to really beneath them, so and I mean in conversations that will make they will make it very clear that you know, they don't like humanity. So I've mostly communicated with their pro human being or pro human party because they have a parliamentary system as well. But at the same time, I think they will probably feel contempt for us because we are technologically not quite as advanced, and they will probably want to offer us technology in exchange for resources, and they are going to very adamant about that. I don't know if we can develop this technology on our own like that kind of that's like very specialist knowledge that I do not actually possess. But we have built quantum computers that are sented be have built like space faring vessels. We are kind of like, I guess at least using the planet's technology effectively. So we are definitely on the radar. And I think they're going to reveal themselves to humanity before twenty and fifty or twenty forty. That's the kind of deadline that they have, I think. But if this disclosure comes arrives earlier, because as I said, the United States government uh kind of earmarked aliens dot com. There's there's like a major Hollywood movie coming up, and President Trump said, I think he's going to He's already signed I'm sorry disclosure bill, so it's slowly going to surface up. I don't expect a very dramatic, single amount of reveal, although they although some people kind of like argue that speech was prepared for Trump which will be about like really revealing any aliens, but the speech itself was not lead. We don't know what its content is. And it's quite obvious that there are people in the United States who have security clearances that they basically have some of this knowledge of aliens, and I think real it's only in particle argued about argued for the existence of what he called the Legacy program, beginning with Roosevell, how these UFOs that flash landed on Earth were basically used to reverse engineer actually just one. I think we're used to reverse engineer a lot of technologies, but I mean the main technologies that matter. Perhaps, and I'm being a maximilist here because humans are not exactly primitive animals. But at the same time, we don't have the kind of technology that would allow us to take a brave stand against these aliens. So I don't think that's true either. So I was gonna say, like anti gravity technology, for example, I don't really know whether the United States has this technology, but it's not used on a widely commercial basis. And from what I've been told, the American government has multiple AFOs. There are entropic flying objects meaning FO like ships that are designed for human pilots. So I've been told, and there's a screen shot of this confirmation in my book. It's AFOs are basically they use an anti gravity technology, but the technology like it just sits there. It's a gift from aliens, and you don't know how to crack the code that makes it operate. So it's like a spherical compartment on the lower end of these UFOs that allow them to define gravity, and it's kind of the same tactic that like cordial governments use. They don't always like give the technology, but they when they introduce the technology, they usually add a kill svitch or something similar so that it won't be abused against kind of like the people who wield the spirit technology, so they may have kill switches, they may be inapparable against aliens, for example. And these are the most advanced aircraft that the American government has AFOs. I think there are six, and it's kind of interesting. I have the screenshots saying that there were like six or seven of these ships, and then I'm trying to remember his name. There's a really famous UFO lawyer, oh, Denny Sheehan, and he basically is on the record on a podcast he said, yes, there are seven ships, and I think the eighth one, he said eight, but the eight one is inapporable, it's not in use. So there are other people who are kind of like basically backing up some of the claims that I make in the book, and that's always a good thing, of course. And I guess kind of like I didn't want to finish my book or I don't want to end this podcast kind of on a pessimistic note, the aliens are going to invaders. I wouldn't call it an outfact invasion or something like. They aren't interested in mass genocide of humanito or anything like that. But at the same time we should be on our guard, Like, they definitely have superior technology and they want resources, They want computation power by brain shipping a significant portion of humanity so that they will be able to check or thoughts. So these are kind of like the things that they're interested in. So it's not like it's not like you talk you are paradise, that kind of like that is in store for humanity. It's actually kind of probably going to be a very liable struggle between different nation states to curry favor with the aliens. That's that's kind of like what I'm guessing will happen initially and after that's kind of like that may be cooling down periods. And basically another interesting thing is like the lack of a vulnerable government. I said, so the functions, So these octopus like aliens and their megaship Michael basically is capable of scanning like approximately half of planet Earth, especially the northern half. So it starts with mid China and just and just before California, so that's the region that it was able to scan. And now that Michael is current offline, this may not apply. But I've been told that some of these reptilians live in side tunnels to avoid basically being spotted by spunctons. That's sp H or NCT or n that's the name that they like to use for themselves. And they basically the reptins are basically using tunnel in the technology to hide from them. And I've been told they're especially active beneath China, so they are kind of like getting cozy with the Chinese government already, whereas the American government is probably going to cozy up with the grace because that's kind of like, uh, that's what they're Orbital scanning patterns, et cetera are focused on Northern America and the European Union and the Middle East are probably may fall under the jurisdiction of this functionings the octopus like aliens. So one really nasty feature that we may be looking at is like a permanent balconization of the planet where each alien faction favors one particular superstate and then those distinctions may eventually lead humans to kind of like fight each other or something like that. But there are a lot of aliens, these resources are limited, so I wish I could kind of like end this postcast like wrap up with the optimistic message, but we really need to be on our guard. So they're interesting in colonizing EXPERI and simple do.
Speaker 1: You think when it comes to colonization you just kind of laid it out there, like each faction could have their own like certain countries, certain countries they align with, and again that is just more what we're already doing right now. Certain countries align with certain other countries, so again we're gonna have allies and enemies. So instead of changing things for the better, it could almost make things even worse than what they are now.
Speaker 2: It's entirely possible. I can not see the future. I'm just basically operating with the limited knowledge that I have after years of communication with these aliens. And as I said before, these aliens have their own agendas and limitations. So I used to have like meaningful and positive communication with a lot of functions is octopus like aliens, but recently they turned kind of like more negative. So I can kind of like definitely feel that, especially after their flagship Michael kind of like crashed. So some of them are already blaming humanity for that problem. And I agree that things may get worse, So there's no guarantee. I mean, if you look at human history, there's been so much war, like world wars. Before colonialism, there was like war was almost like the rule, not the exception, and we went through a period of relative cross speritan piece over the last I don't want to say century, but the last sixty or seventeen years, and we don't know what this will bring. One advantage that we have is aliens are feven numbers, and because extra I'm sorry, interstellar travel consumes so much valuable feel, especially anti matter, we won't be seeing like millions or billions of aliens taking over humanity or anything like that. We are going to be dealing with a small number of individuals from each alien species that I mentioned, So we'll be talking to the same contact people or like contact aliens, I think. So it's going to be a fairly small cartel of individuals. And I don't know if this will lead to, as I said, something like the balcanization of the planet into different fields of influence or whether maybe there will be one world government that is brought on by this issue. Maybe we will have global parties like voting for even voting for which elliot faction they will favor. And it's kind of interesting as spunks, as I said, they are kind of benign. They are more benign than the red pillions, that's for sure. And one thing that they said was they are interested in offering humanity mandate if and only if that was first a plebacy, a global clebacet meaning a global vote that will favor this mandate. So they were they were interested in democracy to some degree, and if that vote failed, then they will not offer a mandate to humanity. So that was back when spunctons were kind of like the most benign faction that I was talking. I haven't really communicated a lot with Grace. I have mostly communicated with Grace Homodiastema that are under the jurisdiction of these functons. I'm more the toplest functains generally speaking. But I guess that's kind of like we can close on that positive note that these functions are interested in offering their mandate if, if, and only if there's a global vote that wants it. So maybe instead of just parking their massive starships and threatening us with evoporization, maybe they will just appeal to the global vote. They will try to explain their perspective, and that's kind of what I'm hoping will happen.
Speaker 1: We can wrap this up here, but I want to let give you the opportunity to let everyone know where they can find your book and more information about yourself and where they can get contact with you.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you so much. Anybody is free to email me through my website at that's www dot k you R s A T Jonathan P E K g o z dot com. Or you can buy my book. It's it's available on Amazon. It's called Xenophonium Brave New Future. Xenophonium is spelled x e n or p h A n I A, So I'm sorry you are not a so Xenophonium with an X so that's basically Xenophony means the appearance of the alien in Greek, so that's kind of like disclosure that they basically in Greek. So anybody who is welcome to anybody is welcome to just communicate with me through email. My email is worflex like Whirlpool but f l u x at the end. And I'm always happy to share the photographs and the videos that I have the original stamps as well as the metadata. I'm happy to reveal that kind of information to anybody who is interested. And the book also goes into some detail about my participation in the Patriot Network, And as I said, I was part of that network while I was kind of like trying to be recruited as a military scientist about sentient computers and the like. So there's a lot of information in the book. Whenever there's something that is one of my claims is corroborated by a different human scientist or a different human source, I've done my best catalog all of that information and put that into the book. So thank you so much for having me, Brandon. If you have any questions, I'll have to answer with them.
Speaker 1: I guess my only question now would be you you said there wouldn't be very many of them. Is this because they're here around Earth and like studying us. Is this something that they've done elsewhere in the universe or you're not aware about that.
Speaker 2: So in order to take answer that question, first of all, like these ships that engage in faster than like travel, they burn like very very expensive and very very rare resources. They are also susceptible to attacks. So I don't expect like a fleet of let's say thousands or let alone millions of UFO just suddenly kind of like blackening out the sky or anything like that. That seems impossible based on everything that I know from my communications with them, but also based on what I know about human science at this point. So we'll probably talking to a small number of individuals who have a specifically chosen in order to communicate with humanity as representatives of their races, and we may be allowed to engage in faster than like communication with them. So maybe there'll be like videos, video chat between these aliens and humanity. I'm just being kind of like with the speculative right now, but I don't expect a massive invasion fleets coming here and just wiping out humanity or planting the planet again aliens or anything like that. So that's why I think we will be communicating with only a small number of aliens in the future, because fuel is very expensive and these ships attack each other. So as I said, there are three different species a few more kind of like that are more recent so that are interested in kind of colonizing humanity, and that's not easy. Humans may refuse, other aliens may kind of like get in there bay as well. So that's why I think we'll be talking to a small number of individuals, because faster than light fuel that is anti matter is very there there and very difficult to harvest, like it consumes a lot of energy.
Speaker 1: I mean, yes, I was meaning like, have you heard anything about how they've went to any other places within the universe and try to colonize the living species there like they might be doing us here.
Speaker 2: Yes, I understand the question, and the answer is yes, Fontanus for example, based on what they have told bee, keeping in mind that they have their own agendas and limitations. Their civilization has been around for hundreds of millions of years. They've harvested and colonized hundreds of planets, which is Functons are the most advanced. There's homodiastema or grays are actually widespread across the galaxy. There's a population Za reticulie. There's a population in Lupus B, Lupus beta. There's a population in the play and colonies together with humans. So they are kind of like general wise spread the soro primate optimus. Their closest planet is DW three, which is only twenty five fly years away, so it's easier for them to I guess, like come here, and especially in Alpha Centauri. I'm sorry not Alpha Central Omega century is kind of like really hub of civilization for these reptilians. So theyre wmites spread across the galaxy, and of course they create a certain uniformization effects, so they settle in a lot of planets, or they manipulate the evolution of animals into more advanced space faring species, so in a lot of planets. Yes, this has happened. So I've came up with some kind of hierarchy. So humans are basically on towards the second nd of this hierarchy. At the very first level you have animals. At the second level you have animals capable of civilization and reason. On the third level you have aliens that have master's spaceflight and more advanced technologies. And above that you have aliens who have developed faster than light technologies and civilizations and the like. I go into some detail about in my book. I I guess Like what I can say is that, yes, a lot of colonization has happened in the past, so we are not really the exception. We are the room.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's kind of I was just wondering if we're the only ones that they're interested in right now, because that seems almost and I don't want to see like ego, but almost human ego, thinking that they only care about our planet when obviously there's so many others out there that they could be interested in too.
Speaker 2: Of course, I see what you mean. Yes, I think a lot of human science still is painted by anthropocentrism, Like a lot of scientists are unwilling to accept or acknowledge the possibility that there may be Elien's speeches more offense than ourselves. There's this idea which kind of like maybe Isaac ASIMO's novels kind of like Verse kind of like popularize that idea that the space is like lost and completely empty and just every human colonization that's completely false, Like based on everything that I know, it seems actually the opposite is true. Like the galaxies are quite crowded, there are planets that have exhausted, they are native resources. There's a lot of colonization happening, and humanity is not kind of like a species that will kind of like predominate the galaxy in the future or anything like that. I think what is more likely that we will end up being colonized and we will be given some high advanced technologies, and maybe there will be some kind of like valcanization of the planet. Different alien species will be interested in different superpowers. So it's not a very cheerful nor optimistic picture to paint. I think. So a lot of scientists are put off by that, and they just keep insisting that, you know, there's no life other than humanity in the galaxy. It's a bit like the Copernican Revolution. Man, it happened like the church as well as secular part is, most people don't know the second part, but believe that there's no way the Earth is revolving around the Sun. It has to be the other way around, because the Earth was believed with the center of the universe, and as actually in Aristotle, the Earth is like the only inhabited planet, although Aristotles later on kind of like discussed intelligences that are without flesh, like purely intelligent beings, as well as celestial spheres like black holes that are intelligent. So there's I guess, like there's that country strand in Aristotelian Todd there as well. But generally speaking we are still operating like mainstream or science is still stuck in the squadnire of anthropod centrism, and they don't really want to acknowledge alien life at all. I mean, even after kind of like people like Marco Ribio on the record to say yes, Wikipedia still classifies like vfour disclosure as a conspiracy theory. So I wonder what it takes fir SAE to these people. Maybe just like an alienship spark, they will finally change their mind. But it's kind of also promising to note that more than two thirds of Americans nowadays believe that intelligent life other than humanity exists in the galaxy. But for some reason this is really reactionary scientists who still opposed that idea. It will take some time, I mean, based on how difficult this was, kind of like maybe a few decades ago. I've been reading some books about some of these, like really revolutionaries in the field, like Ralph Blumente, Leslie King, basically anybody who said yes, I believe in aliens, or I may have experienced an abduction was hospitalized. So I mean, we have actually made a lot of progress and the world is slowly changing.
Speaker 1: I think if there is a disclosure coming, it'll be here within the next few years, and I guess we'll see how the world handles it. But I think a lot of people are still going to be a little skeptical. So I think some people are so bent on their own belief system that it'll be too hard for them to accept the fact that there's other life out there.
Speaker 2: I agree. Yeah, I mean, then it's ordinary people who do this, it's not much of a problem, but that they are mainstream scientists who do this, it can be a problem. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, Jonathan, it has been a pleasure talking with you. We can probably wrap this one up, but again I will let yes, I will have everyone who's interested. I'll put your information in the show notes so they can check that out and research your book and get a hold of you if they need to.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, Brandon. My email is just to repeat if I may, WHI r L Flux at gmail dot com. I have welcome all questions, comments, requests for information. I do my best respond to everyone, and thank you so much Brandon for having me because a great pleasure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not a problem. Thank you very much. You have a good day.
Speaker 2: Thank you hav a good day by.
Speaker 1: If you would like to be a guest on tenfoil Tels, remember to send an email to Tenfoil Tells Podcast to gmail dot com, or you can also go to tenfoiltales dot com and go to the contact section. Just make sure to reach out and get hold of me and we will get something to schedule for a future episode. You can also find tenfoil Tales on Facebook and Instagram. Just look for tenfoil Tells podcast and reach out to me that way too. Remember to share the show around. Word of mouth is the best way to help the show grow, and just remember truth comes at cost. Are you willing to pay the price.