Speaker 1: What is up, guys? How is everybody doing today? What is up? How is everyone doing today? On this fabulous Thursday night. Summer Slam is this weekend. We gotta pay per view and I'm gonna warn you there is some language on this because I don't watch this ship. This is you guys are give me a few minutes. What is up? Guys? So Summer Slam will be August second, ten, the third in East Rushburt New Jersey at the MetLife Stadium, Raw and smatdown and we have all right, we have a Night one. Al right, we have Night one Tiffany Stratton versus Jake Cargill. Jake Cargill will win. We have Randy Orton and Jelly Roll versus Drew Back and Tire and Logan Paul, jelly Roll and Randy Orton will win. Guther versus C. M. Punk Gunther will win. Judgment Day versus Charlotte clairin a Lesa Bless Judgment Day Rains and USO Verse Rains and US versus Breaker and Reed with Hayman Hayman's Teamoyen Yah Cross will win. Zane versus Cross Cross. All right. Nine two, we have John Tino versus Cody Roads, Cody Roads now Emi versus Real, Ripley versus U sky U Sky, Becky Lynch versus Laura Vakyy Becky Lynch Solo Saca versus Jacob Fatu Jacoba two Dominicue Mysterio versus A J Stares A J Stares The Wyatt Six versus Androne and Raps New York. I'm gonna say Doctor Loomis and Junk and Joe Jasey will win. All right, guys, what's up? How is everybody? Hey, Baby Bob, what's up? Guys? How are you guys doing? Sorry? If I'm like, what's up Cookie? What's up? Bellv? How you guys doing? Oh? Sorry if I'm like just trying to get these predictions done because we got we got Wrestledmania Summer Slam this weekend. Just like, And guys, I do want to say that I do, uh, I don't get sorry. I guess anybody that does want to support the channel, this is your support. And I actually bb I actually met. Here's the thing. I knew you love you because of Marissa's sparkles. Marissa's sparkles actually showed me you. You've done streams with Marissa and I find out how No, dude, if anybody that does want to tip the stream, there you go, guys, damn it anybody that does. And I'm sorry that I'm not like responding. I just wanted to get these predictions done. You know, if anybody that does want to give up support, support is.
Speaker 2: Kay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I love Marissa. There's been some there were some issues there with me and people that I was doing shows with and Marissa and Alice and all that, and I have a soft spot in my heart from Marissa, an archy and all them. Yeah, I was just you know, sometimes when in life you get that to that point where you gotta you gotta figure out what's what's working and what's not working in your life. And you know, like I said, always and I know you're live right now, they'll be I'll come if you're a live right now, see if your life is these people they I don't like to be honest, I just try to support my friends, the people that you know, what's all what do you have a.
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Mhm h. I'm trying to I'm sorry, by my I don't understand what you're saying. Yeah, it's I see your chair. Yeah, I'm subscribed to your channel. Yeah you know, I I don't. I'm sorry. I'll set up I'll say versus some stupid By the way, guys, the yeah, I'll shut up. Yeah, set of beach statement. Mm hmm. By the way, I do have a little song moved for the fans that are we have we have to move it you. Yeah, no, I I did sell to your channel. Sorry, guys, here's a little girl. This is twelve months free of my Patreon. Guys, I didn't. I have no issues with you, sweetheart. I didn't stay unsolved. I think you missed Mary when I said I was dinning with some stuff, I said I was solved. Let me say, let me save your email. If you don't uh where, let's give you a minute. Are saving your youth. I'm saving your email by sending you a message. Mhm. I love that you have your email on your about page. You have a link. Oh you wanna you wanna come up? Hold on, I wanna send it to you. I'm gonna send it to you, belly hold on. I I don't put the link in the chat. That's something that I don't maybe because of there's people out there that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's said yeah, yeah, you know what's up? I sent you an email, Bellbie if you want to come up. Yeah, Troy, we love Detroit here, by the way, we love Detroit. H By the way, I do have a new Yeah. By the way, guys, if anybody that does wanna, this is a new sponsorship that I'm doing, the rover I have. Uh, I am am part of a thing. This is a it's a brand. If anyone that does want to, Yeah, by the way, I do have a new I'm gonna I'm gonna upload this because, uh, a friend of mine made me a a thumbnail and I'm gonna show people the thumbnail. If someone's here, let me give you a minute. Stelly, hold on, let meet how to throw up in and im houpe.
Speaker 2: Hold money. Hi. Hi. I looked on my iPad. For some reason, I could not see the link in in the email on my phone. So if I'm a little choppy, please forgive me.
Speaker 1: All right, what's up, sweetheart? How you doing today?
Speaker 2: How were you?
Speaker 1: That's my porn blocker. By the way, that's my form blocker.
Speaker 2: Oh you could porn block me. I am porn and nothing troopy. Don't worry, I got nothing to porn block you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, act so I read you through GM Terry BACKWTY through Marissa because Marissa talked about you.
Speaker 2: I love Marissa. Marissa and I have been through more than people realize. People don't even realize that Marissa and I knew each other. She was my co host, I would say, my second co host for a long time. And people didn't even realize before Jim or anybody else or Mash or anything. Jim, I mean, Marissa was with me. We were together. Yeah, And I feel bad because we went on Lincoln's and Mosh reached out to me, and I'm like, hey, Marissa, he reached out, So I feel bad. It's a part of that ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know. And and the thing is for me is like I just want to you know, I'm getting older, so I don't want to be in the drama anymore. I just want to like this. And there's some stuff that came out about Jim. Do you see the big bie he had with Eddie Manstool?
Speaker 2: Uh you know what, No, I did not. I'll tell you this. I know Jim and people are gonna judge me, which is fine, but it's my right right. I don't expect you Jake no matter what I have. There's Jim Terry on Jim Terry, and then there's James Michael, which is off of YouTube, which I got to know. So it's a little bit difficult for me to be so. And yeah, can people say, oh, Bell, you're just you know whatever. But I have a brother like him, I had a father like him. I don't know else how to explain it. I just understand it. Do I agree with everything? He doesn't say absolutely not, and he knows it. I tell him. But I do have a soft spot for him, and I'm sorry that there's an issue between you two. I think you're a wonderful guy, and you know, I won't deny my support for him. It just is what it is.
Speaker 1: You know. I only so worse out of you because the YouTube I only knew Jim Terry. I didn't know James Michael.
Speaker 2: Okay, so yeah, see his name is James Michael. That's his real legal name. Jim Terry is his real legal name. But there there is a persona of Jim Terry on YouTube. But if you get to know the James Michael off of YouTube, it sucked with you. It's hard to be angry at him, I understand. Do I agree with everything? No, and he knows it.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I agree with the way he goes about things sometimes No, absolutely, Not that being said, I do understand it because I do have a brother like that, I had a father like that. You know what I'm saying. I'm not kicking over anybody. And if he if he fucks with somebody wrongly, and I have the right to say something. Absolutely, I'm gonna say something. And he knows it. You know. I called him an asshole to his face, you know.
Speaker 1: Do you know the first time, the first first time I was going to Angel angels chat, he says, oh, Jake has Jake has sero pology. I don't have teropology. I have authors, I have adhd oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah. Jim does exaggerate. I will give him that. And you have every right to be like, hey, this this is not what you think. This is what it is and you have to rewrite. And I stand by you for that.
Speaker 1: By the way, I did message Angel and say, hey, what Gingerry is not What Gingerry was saying about me is not true because I can't say it in the chat. This Texas Granny banned me from Angel's chat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what, I really don't. I don't know how to explain it. I have no issues with Texas or Barbara, but I unmodeled them on my channel, and Jim is aware. And I just said, you know, you can't have people on there that won't listen to you, but just will listen to Jim. You can't have that. That that's not that's not acceptable.
Speaker 1: Jim. Why sorry, I'll shut up.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I couldn't hear you. What'd you say?
Speaker 1: I said, it's your show. Jim doesn't have to say about it. It's your show. You can do whatever you want to.
Speaker 3: You're a grown adult, absolutely, and Jim is aware of it, and believe it or not, up until recently, he has respected all my wishes.
Speaker 2: I was the one. I take full responsibility of the last few shows. It wasn't him.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: If I told him no, he would have listened to me. So it's because of me. And you know, maybe I lost my mind for a minute. Whatever, But you know, it's what you allow him. If he respects you, he's going to respect what you say and what you do. Will he push boundaries? Of course, that's he wants to see what he could get away with and to be one hunter with you. I kind of like that, you know what I mean. He pushes his boundaries and stuff with mister X. Well, yes, mister X and him are very close, and you know they have the show together and everything else, and you know, whether people want to no matter what, no matter what, they got each other's back. And mister X I don't have an issue with. There are some things that I agree with him on when he's like, hey, I don't want to talk about the haters, I don't want to talk about whatever, which is fine, And some shit he talks about is boring, which is fine, but at least he's being him and he stands by what he is saying. Jim is is you know what is the word like? It's it's like spectacular. It's like, you know, he wants that, that drama and that whatever. And I can't hate him for it because he actually admits it. If that makes sense.
Speaker 1: You know. I'm willing to talk to Jim off camera. I'm willing to do that. It has to be off camera because I don't want him. I want to see the real Jim carry not the way.
Speaker 2: On YouTube right right, And I will tell him not that my word is anything more special than anybody else's. But I will tell him because I want you. People don't understand he could come off as Jim Terry the scumbag, but the James Michael in real life is not that scumbag. So I have trouble, you know, just being like, hey, fuck you. And we've been together so fucking long, and I have no problem saying to him, hey, you know, just listen to Jake, get just give.
Speaker 1: Here's here's the thing they'll be there's there's set Rosny, did Jake Hutton you see in the what in the real person you see is My real name is not Jake, It's Strawn. And I have a real life outside of your team. And I'm having to explain a lot of stuff to people about you, Susy watching my old videos. They want a lot of my older content or Jim Jim. Here's the thing. I have no problem with James Michael. I want to have a conversation that so we can get it out on the table, because he's he what he's He needs to get the truth from me. And if you're if you're telling someone that is big in the mob world that I have Sarah Palsey, that's not true.
Speaker 2: Right, right, And I understand that, I I really do. I understand that, And there really is two people and people don't understand it. And uh, we have to remember he's an entertainer. He's somebody who comes up. Not that I agree with everything he does and says. I do not, but he is an entertainer. He broke, will bring up bullshit. If you come at him, he's coming at the heart, you know. But I think he needs to get to know you. I don't think that there's anything like you're being so mean or horrific. You're allowed your opinion about him, and he has to accept it. You're if you say, hey, Jim, I think you're a little rough, for tough, for whatever the fuck. He needs to accept that. You know, there shouldn't be any problems. And if he's saying that you got one thing and you don't know, you have every right to correct that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And also I had to explain who the Gates Law was to my niece would because it came on a text message came on the on the auto dialer. Uh from uh, you know Johnny's got Johnny Yonboro, Yes, yes, yes, he his his link came upon the other. I had to explain who it was to my niece. But I want to say thank you so much for coming along. Bubby. Is you know? I tell my h you have my email. You can give James Michael my email or James or Jims. But email me.
Speaker 2: Please email me, because I don't know if I have a sweetheart, But email me. I think I put it in chat. I'll put it in chat.
Speaker 1: I have your email. This for how I got to sleep.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, oh that's right. Oh Jesus, listen. I'm fifty eight, I've been through menopause. My brain is crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm thirty two and I've been through I've been through a lot of including my tears and having to deal with moron.
Speaker 2: So sorry, I really feel for you. I'm sorry. I sometimes we get we get brought into crosshairs where we don't belong. And I don't believe you're anybody who's horrific. You're allowed your opinions, whether you're like Jim or not, you're allowed that. And I just think you got caught in some crosshairs and I feel bad. That's there.
Speaker 1: So here's thing. Stormy was actually telling me to get off panels so I don't get caught in the crosshairs. Stormy was trying to protect me. Stormy that chat one time was like take it out of there, geet out of there. You don't want to get out of there, And I read out because of storm Stormy. Stormy knows when when someone was because someone will just get.
Speaker 2: A sour Well, can I tell you something, Stormy. I respect her, I love her. I think she is a beautiful young woman. She was on my show. Jim went to question her and she handled him perfectly, and I respect what she says. So if she was saying, you know, get out, this is not a good idea, you know, because sometimes Jim could be in a mood, you know, then it's not a good idea. But I don't see you have an issue with Jim. And if Jim understood you the way I do, yeah, there is really no problem. But you really do have a problem, honey, because you have a right if you want to say, hey, I disagree with you. You have the right to say I disagree with you, because I tell him, well time when I disagree with him.
Speaker 1: You know, one of the things that I didn't get it, and then I had to look it up. Jim was actually right about something. You don't need a private prom but theator of license to work and with in Mississippi, you just need a business.
Speaker 2: License, right yep, And he was right. It was telling the truth. Now he says, you know he's he's what is that word spectacularism or he's all for You got to remember he's an entertainer. He's like one of those pmz like he needs to put out shit and do shit. Do I agree with everything? No, but that is him. That's his show, that's his living, that's what he does, and there are other people that do that. Do you have to like him?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, you don't have to like him, No, not whatsoever. You know. But I want him to understand you because I know you're coming from a good place.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 2: Like I said, you don't have to like him, you don't have to have anything to do with him. But I don't like people unfairly being attacked for no reason, and I don't like that, you know what I mean. I'm with you on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll say this. It's like I'm trying not to start anything. I'm just just being me. You know, I'm who I am. And if someone you know, catched my state or catch me. I'm defending it because that's something that I was taught to I was taught to defend my state. You know, it's not about you know. I I love Mississippi. I love my state. But when someone like Jim is coming saying that that he's from there, he's he worked here, and I saw a bunch of stuff about him, and I'm not gonna bring it up because I I don't want to bring an old ship right. But you know, by the way, I do watch a lot of True Crown stuff. I'm a big fan of True Crown and I've watched like old stuff. I remember the Brown laundry case, the the gut thro Brona laundry case. I covered it one time.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, No, it's okay, don't be sorry.
Speaker 1: I just want to say I don't want to like disrespect anybody I.
Speaker 2: Have.
Speaker 1: I have respect for you one where I had you on because I want to speak with you.
Speaker 2: And I know you do. And honey, you have every right to speak your mind about anybody you do. I agree. I don't care if it's Gim or anybody. You have every right to say, hey, I don't I don't agree with you. You know, that's it.
Speaker 1: That's fine when something you know, here's the thing. When I when I see, here's the thing. If it's not, if it smelled by ship, looks like ship, sounds like shit, don't put it in your mouth because it is ship.
Speaker 2: Okay, So wait a minute, Penelopey said, wrong, bell, bring it up, joke. It's good for views. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: I don't know you. He is, so here's there. I don't need any believe. It's not my audience, it's he's audience because.
Speaker 2: He's yes, I'm sorry. Is it really bad, honey.
Speaker 1: No, it's okay. Listen. I know how I phonos good sometimes because I have an iPad, so so I don't have a product, So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't for some reason. Let me see, hold on, let me see if I could find you on my iPad. For some reason, I couldn't find you on my iPad or I would have been there.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I just will say I just want to say this. I want to thank you so much and I appreciate you coming on. And I would love to have a conversation with Jay. With Jay, I was because I would I'm one of those guys that I believe in giving some more chance when someone you know, I believe in me given the second chance without you know, I've been given second chances all of my life because I've been giving second third chances because of what I've made some mistakes. And if someone gives, you know, I just want to have a conversation with him, And I don't want to do it on camera because I know he's gonna control the narrative and have it on camera and put on camera, he's gonna add him or his brother's gonna add something in it. That's how I am. Sometimes they'll be no, and that's okay.
Speaker 2: Wait, I'm trying to get on to my iPad and I understand that, and you have every right. Wait, why is this not bringing me? It's bringing me to some crazy bullshit? Hold on it, I'm Hudson.
Speaker 1: No, it's my uh the email I've used is my cloud email.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to go on because you put in did you put in chat? It? Says Ja Hudson. W w oh wait, that's the dirt world. Okay. If you I don't know how, let me see, honey, let me look because it'll be a lot easier. I don't want my maya what is it called maya audio audio to be fucking you up, So give me give me a second.
Speaker 1: I was taxes. I was just coming on these meds. I wanted to talk to you because I want to like, get this. I just want to like, oh my side of the story about this. Uh huh? Hello, all right, thank you guys. Oh my give me one minute.
Speaker 2: Does.
Speaker 1: I want to say thank you to the people that have supported this channel, support me, support what I do every day. I want people to know who I am and I'm working on stuff right now. All right, guys, I'm on a end.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 1: I want to say thank you to BELLB for showing up. If you guys missed the predictions there, they're in the first few minutes of the stream. Thank you, guys, and I'll see you when I see ya. Bye.