Speaker 1: I'm the Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Friday. I hope you were so happy and ready to go into your weekend with a smile on your face. I certainly am. We have all kinds of screwing off we have left to do going into the final hour of the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Don't judge me, Chris. It's the last hour on Friday. I can do whatever I want. I mean, I guess that's very similar to the rest of the week, but now it's more extreme. Chris, you know what this is jealousy from you because of the rope. You're jealous. Then I'm a robe guy. You know what I did this morning? Chris called out of bed and I could have put on my shorts t shirt. We had a security guy coming over the house of whatever. He was just tweaking a couple of things. I didn't have to do any of those things. Grab my robe, do it on, tied a little nod in there, walked over, poured a cup of coffee standing there in my robe. Life's different. I'm more free than you'll ever be right now, buddy, Just letting you know Jesse. How come craon eaters won't accept a recruit with a GED, but the army will. Okay, so why won't the Marines accept somebody with a GED but the army will? Well, the Marines are the best superior to all the other branches. The Army is full, absolutely full of dirt balls, all right, full what Chris, I'm just being honest. I'm just being honest. The Marines great, the Army lame. That's really all you need to know. That's exactly why Jesse. I had the extreme displeasure of being stuck in a session led by the man or led by John Cornyn. He looks wisened, and I'm consistently surprised how old these guys get. My question is what do we have to do to get these people out of leadership positions in our government? Should we put maximum age restrictions on senators and representatives? Well, I'm of actually two different minds on this. First. Term limits is a very popular concept. It's been a popular concept on the right for quite some time. Term limit this and term limit that. The chances that you are a term limit fan are very very high. The light the right loves this concept and I understand why the right loves this concept, but I have always I don't like it. And here's why I want the American people to engage. We have term limits. It's you and it's me. Congress has this terrible approval rating. It's at like twelve percent. You can vote out the entire United States House of Representatives every two years. Do you note you want to hear an amazing stat? Think about this, an amazing stat. We live here in this incredible country that we have been given, with all these blessings, all this standard of living, twelve percent of this country votes. That is crazy. A tiny percentage of our people vote. I mean, obviously that's spread in different elections and things like that. A presidential year you get more, but not even close to half the country votes. How is that possible? Voting is the easiest thing in the world. You drive down of the polls, you walk in, you're show an idea, You're in a Democrat place, and you're walking. It's all computerized. Now it's b b beep. Then you're done. We can't get people to care enough about this place to even show up and press a couple buttons on the computer screen, and we say things like term limits, because you know why you love term limits because you're sick and tired of caring while no one else does. And so you're working hard to get these scumbags out, but no one else will help you. And so you want a law or something that will finally give you the help you deserve. And I understand it. You have a very good point. You want something to back you up. You're trying to get rid of the corruption. You're trying to do it right, but that's not Ultimately what will save the country. What will save the country is people participating in the electoral process at every single level. Twenty five percent on average, twenty five percent of the GOP even votes in the primary. Every Republican I know who cares at all about politics will rent and rape and scream and yell about how much they hate their Republican senator, Republican member of the House, or Republican governor. Did you vote in the primary? When was it?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: That's when you choose. I mean John Cornyn. I don't want to beat up Texas too bad, because it looks like right now, it looks like he's going to lose this primary. It's a ways a way, and anything can happen. Anything can happen. But yeah, he's been there a long time. Why we don't show up? We don't care enough to show up. So look when I said, I'm of mixed emotions about it. Because the founding fathers they believed in at least minimum age requirements. You can't be president unless you're thirty five years old. You can't be in the House. I think I think the House is twenty five. I believe I think the Senate is thirty. I may have that wrong, but I know president is thirty five. So they knew, hey, let's get some seasoning on these guys first before we get him in there. Should there be maximum limits? Maybe probably. I'm okay with a maximum limit. It's fine, but man alive. We can't show up and vote these people out. Think about the people who are there forever. Arlen Spector. You remember Arlen Spector, Probably not unless you're a hardcore political person. He was a senator from Pennsylvania. Arlen Spector, towards the end was in such bad physical and mental health he had to be practically physically carried on to the Senate floor and they had to vote for him. He just was an incapacitated human being. Dianne Feinstein. Good point, Chris, exact same thing, Dianne Feinstein. How do you keep voting for that person time after time after time after time. You don't look at that. You don't care enough about your country to look at that and get outraged and go vote for somebody different. Come on, what will save the country is not a new law. What will save the country is the American people showing up and caring about elections. Look, how is this person? I mean, forget about the just age thing, how's this person in Congress?
Speaker 3: Yes, for the most part, is nothing but a ride. That's all they were supposed to do for the most part. Right, It's like, you know what, this person is undocumented, or this person re enters the country illegally, all the things, and then they have icehold.
Speaker 1: You can get mad at her, Shasmin Crockett, how's she there? How'szillhn omar there? Haipe? You can get that's fine. The people voted for her. She was elected. The people voted for her. So is the problem the scumbag who's there? Or is the problem the people and their stupid participation or lack of participation? In the electoral process. There's a question. I saw it when I was going through them. I don't want to dig through it and find it right now. But somebody asked about oh here it is right here, Jesse. If Adam Shift is convicted of mortgage fraud, can he be removed from the Senate? Okay, it's a good question. I'm not insulting at all, But who cares? Now? I want Adam Shift to go to prison, right and if you committed a crime, I want him to be arrested and convicted and go to prison. That's all good and fine, But do you really think California is gonna send us something good? What indication has the state of California given us that they're going to send us anything but the most disgusting, despicable corrupt people in politics? Those will be senators from California. So you'll replace Adam Shift with Adam Shift Junior. Whatever corrupt has been working the levers of power in California has gotten the fundraising. Who gives enough speeches and proves to the people that he hates America or she hates America as much as he does, and then that person will go be a senator from California until the day they get promoted a VP or die. I'll be as happy as the next man. If Adam Shift goes down, and by the way, he will have to resign if he's convicted of a crime, I'll be happy as anybody. If Adam Shift goes down for mortgage fraud, you commit crimes. Apparently this is a very common thing for these people. Good good, good burn Adam Shift. But don't think that we somehow gained anything in the Senate, because California will dig up the next COMMI turd who's waiting on the bench for his chance, and then we're gonna be stuck with that loser too. The solution is voters participating and getting smarter. Honestly, I've brought it up so many times before. If you're a Democrat listening to me and you're mad about things like crime, taxes, regulations, it's your faults. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Magnificent Friday. Member, you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Jesse, my wife and I just adopted our first child, a beautiful baby girl, as is wonderful. We've been thinking about her future these first few weeks, and there's concern about how evil colleges can turn her against our values in the future, especially since she's a girl. Trade schools are the natural alternative to college, but it seems like it's more geared toward boys. Do you have any advice on trade school equivalents for the female anti communists out there? Looking forward to having her eventually? Listen to your show with us. That's wonderful. His name is Michael. Okay, Michael, everybody you parents have daughters and sons. I want you to follow me right now. Okay if you're not driving, if you're driving, just do it when you get home, all right. Remember we had Mike Row on the show. Mike Row has a website called I didn't tell him I was doing this, by the way, called mikerow works dot org. Mike rowworks dot org with me. Now go to microworks dot org with me. Go click on that button. I'm on my phone, so I don't know what it's going to look like on your computer. Click on that button in the upper right hand corner of your screen and you see the site that says scholarship. Click on that scholarship now scroll down, keep scrolling click on approved programs. Now, I know that was a convoluted way. There are probably faster way. Is the reason I know this, By the way, is I sat down with my oldest son James last night and had him look at this. I handed him this list of approved programs, and this is not all of them. But I said, hey, what on here interests you? And there were four or five that he was interested in. There are things that are I mean obvious, things that you already know about, like age back, heavy equipment operation. But I'm going to read you some of these. Automotive technology, aviation technology, construction, commercial driving, computer, information technology, cosmatology, culinary arts, diesel tech, electrical technology, energy technology, farming, agriculture, veterinary technology, welding, plumbing, nursing, marine technology, machining. Do all those sound like mail things? Don't think for one second that trades are only for men. Yes, your daughter is not going to be a plumber. I'm not stupid. I know that. I don't expect your daughter to go in or want to go into machining. There is a friend of Obs. A friend of Obs is she does this. I guess you might call it cosmatology. I'm not sure how to put it. Here's what I know. Women go to this place and they do all kinds of things anti aging things for them. It's all kinds of what did ob call it? Micro needling and bowed talks and creams and this and this treatment and that treatment, this treatment, that treatment. And like I said, she's friends with the lady who works there. It's all ladies who work in there. This business has exploded to the point that their business has on national It is nationally known. They are printing money, from what I understand, in there, printing money. Nobody has a college degree. They all trade schools, all of them. That's a trade school thing. I am not telling you. I've never told you that everyone needs to go to a trade school. That's ridiculous. Maybe your interests are in something where you have to have a college degree. That that's the case, that's fine. But this mentality that you have to go to college to have a good career and have a good job is bonkers. That is old dated ways of thinking. College, unless you are going for the right reasons, can destroy your mind, destroy your soul, destroy your bank account. You end up leaving with a degree, no job opportunities, on one hundred thousand dollars in debt. We have got to shat this mentality that everybody has to go to college. I have told my sons you are welcome to you will go with a purpose. You're not gonna go find yourself. You're not gonna go because that's what my friends are doing. No, no, no, no, no, nope. You if you have to go, it's because dad, I want to do this. I have to get a degree. Okay, then let's figure it out. Maybe we do a Juco Community college for a couple of years. The only matters where you graduate. Maybe eventually, yes, you will go. I understand that go get your degree, get out. That's fine, but that you are crazy if you think that's the only way you can have a good career or a good life. There are all kinds of different options that have different hours and different lifestyles. In some of these trades, the lifestyle may not be for you at all. I know tradesmen they'll work six months a year, then they're off six months a year. Sounds lovely, But the six months you're on, you're on like seven days a week. It's go, go, go, go go, make a pile of money, and then maybe that sounds awful, and maybe it would be. I don't know which one's gonna work for you when I'm not saying they are. We have got to shatter this mentality in young men and young women. You don't have to send your daughter off to the wolves. And that's what colleges are for these girls. They shatter them, they break them. Really, be very very careful with your daughter and where you send her, very careful. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Fantastic Friday. Member. If you miss any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on iHeart, Spotify, iTunes, Bronco. Your segment on phone trappers was the most insightful thing I've ever heard. But what do you do when your phone when the phone trapper is your wife? This is such a delicate situation. It can only be handled by somebody with dainty hands. That's mean. Listen, just a little recap case you missed it. Are those people who live to trap you on the phone so then they can talk to you for thirty minutes about nothing. They'll send you text messages like I need you to call me, and you'll think, oh gosh, that's important and you step out of work and you call and it's twenty minutes talking about gardening, and it's brutal right, phone trappers. So what do you do when it's your wife? Well, do you ever watch any of those emergency room shows? I don't to clarify, I think if you do, you're kind of gross. But ob loves them, loves that medical stuff. Oh my gosh, gunshot wounds and things like that. Therefore, I've been in the house. I've been in the kitchen when she's got one of those shows on when she's making dinner full of laundry or whatever. Women do you know? So have you ever seen them? You ever seen somebody show up with a knife, a knife in them still they've been stabbed or anything that has stabbed them, car wrecked, you've seen it. You ever seen how the doctor pulls that out, How the medical staff pulls that out very slowly, a little bit at a time. You'll never see them grab it and just rip it out of there like in the movies. You have to pull it out just a little bit and then clean it up and be very careful and make sure you haven't gone too far, and then pull it out just a little bit more, and then you're right back in cleaning it up, making sure you haven't gone too far. That is exactly how you extricate yourself on a phone call from your wife one you don't want to be in any longer. Not fast, slowly, you back away a little bit, she will John. That's when you stop clean things up. Let her know you are so enjoying talking to her on the phone about her friend Susie and the pimples she got. You're so excited to talk, but Eddie said, See, this is how it works when it's me and ab I get on the phone. You know, Hi, I'm by the way home. I love you whatever, Kid's good, good, Yeah, you need anything. That's when we go through the same kind of thing. You know, good to go, and then I'll all right, well, i'll see you when I get home. I'll usually drop one of those on her, all right, I'll see you when I get home, and she'll drop a what do you not want to talk anymore? And that's when I come back. This is where you slow down your no, no, I do I thought you were done? Oh what what else is on your mind?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: You wanted to you wanted to talk about makeup or something. Oh, no way, I would love to. And so you have to go back in and slow down, give it another couple of minutes, and then then you then maybe you pull out something of a I'm almost to the store and I gotta run in. Do you need anything? And that's where Look, she's gonna try to get you again. She's gonna pull out the what can't you walk with the phone? Pause? Yeah, of course I can't. I thought you'd want to go because it's loud here. There's career, you see what I mean. You have to be careful. And then then the best way to do this, the best way that I've discovered. It's practically fool proof. You're in the store, you're on the phone, you tell her, Hey, I've gotta go. I have to talk to this person and ask where whatever is? Hey? Where do you? Where do you have the organic lettuce or whatever it is? The looking for? Hey, baby, I gotta run. I gotta go. Okay, And then once you do, you've eased it out a couple times, then you can back completely out what Chris, what Chris said? Just say I want to talk in person, Chris. That doesn't work. It doesn't. It doesn't work, It doesn't work. They they just want to sit there and say nothing. Sometimes they just want to they and you can't say I need my hands, Chris. That used to work when you're driving. Sorry, I want to keep both hands on the wheel. You want me to be safe? Right? That would normally have worked, But now every car that's a Bluetooth system no one buys that anymore. You can, on occasion, you can use that again and say something's going on with my Bluetooth. I don't know what it is. But see, I don't want to act like these are permanent solutions, because how many of those do you get before she starts to catch on one or two? You're blue tooth isn't working. You might get away with that once. You can't pull that all all the time. I like to find concrete solutions to our problems. Ease it out, just like that knife in the emergency room. Don't rip it out all at once. Someone's gonna get hurt. Ease it out a little bit at a time, all right, Bronco. I'm originally from Northwest Iowa, lived there twenty three years. Northwest Iowa's about as red as it gets due to the farming community. So naturally there's a lot of illegals there. Every illegal I see on the road as a Nebraska license plate, and I always wonder why any idea what that would be? Okay, So look, I can't say to this specific thing, but I will tell you something we don't think about a lot is illegal immigration is an industry. There's an insane amount of money in illegal immigration, and it gets as dark as you can imagine. And sometimes it's a farm worker who's working for two months, and sometimes it just you know, sex, slaves and just the worst stuff in the world. That it is a gigantic, multi billion dollar industry. Because it's a multi billion dollar industry that's also illegal, there are going to be more advancements with getting the illegality done then you or I would fully realize because we're not involved in that industry that includes things like social security numbers. Have you ever wondered why employers who have to do your e I nine employment verification things like that everify stuff, why do they still have illegals? These illegals will show up with papers, with valid driver's licenses, they'll show up with social security cards, social security numbers. How does that happen. There is an industry out there facilitating it, selling this stuff, and government people are involved. Remember when they were going off, when Elon Musk was still involved with the Trump administration and he was handing all this information to Donald Trump and Trump was speaking publicly about social Security and how many people are on it. We have two hundred year old people on Social Security. We have a bunch one hundred and fifty year olds on Social Security. Government people are selling social Security numbers to illegals. That's why there's an industry that is there's an entire remember this right underneath your feet. Cops will know this. Every cop listening will nod his head. There's an entire world of criminality all around you that you can't see, that I can't see because we're not involved in it. All around you. You will drive from your house to the office, and you'll see that's McDonald's, and that's the local school, and that's a little shopping center, and there's a used car law and that's what you see. That's what I see. A cop who knows the area well he drives, he said, oh, you see that shopping center. They're dealing meth out the back. We're working on a case right now. You see, actually I know this personally place that's very close to here. You see this automotive shop. Yeah, that's a chop shop for illegal vehicles that show up. The cops have to bust the place every now and then. Oh you see that place, it's a human trafficking hub. We suspect, we're working on an entire world around you. You don't see, and I don't see. Criminality is that way, illegal immigration is that way. That's why one more segment next. It is the Jesse Kelly Show, final segment of the Jesse Kelly Show. On what has been a magnificent Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday and I'll be back on Monday. Don't worry, I shall be here. Let's get through as many of these as we possibly can. But let's before we do that, let's enjoy John Bolton. This was a minute of him after Trump's How Home was rated by the FBI. Oh John, Oh, John, Little, did you know your time cometh to?
Speaker 4: I don't think he cared about the classification system. I don't think he appreciated the sensitivity of this information, and he didn't appreciate the sensitivity of how it was often acquired, the so called sources and methods. So this had been brief to him before I arrived, it was repeated frequently. I think it simply had no impact on him. Whatever.
Speaker 5: Give me a sense of where you think the truth wise with respect to Trump's intelligence, carelessness and the degree which he might have brought motive to bear on taking these documents out of the way I was keeping them for this long at Marlaga.
Speaker 2: Well, don't It's very hard to speculate on motive other than that he liked cool things. He saw things that he so he want, wanted to take them, and he was pretty much able to take them, and not just on classified information matters, on all kinds of things that crossed his desk. Some days he liked to eat a lot of French fries. Some days he took classified documents.
Speaker 1: He wanted them. Why did he want them?
Speaker 4: Because he could get them?
Speaker 1: Oh? How's that going now, John, how'd your morning go? Tough morning? Huh? The sewing so much fun, the reaping not as much. Dear doctor Minimitz, I'm wondering if you draw any comparison to the Confederacy during the Civil War and Ukraine during their war with Russia. Seems to me as you described the South having to win quickly due to their inability to replace goods in the North's ability to drag the war out describes how I see Russia in Ukraine, even with support for the West. It seems like Russia has an unlimited amount of people and materials to allow the war to go on forever. In comparison your thoughts, I can see the comparison you're making. I don't think I would. I don't think I would put it that way. And here's why. The Confederacy at the beginning of the Civil War, they did have superiority in different ways. They had superior generals in the beginning of the war. It's really it's very obvious when you read about it. And they had superior frontline troops at the beginning of the war. Because the South was more rural than the North, they had supremacy at the beginning. I brought up Japan in World War Two and how they had supremacy over us in the beginning. They had better planes, they had a better navy. They beat the crap out of our navy a couple different times. It wasn't just Bill Harbor. They had that. But because they had that, they had to strike quickly and strike hard, and win immediately, because if it was drawn out, they had no chance. They couldn't replace the great things they had. That's exactly what happened, the same thing with the Confederacy. Look, hindsight's twenty twenty. I'm not going to sit here in second guess Robert E. Lee. He was a very sharp military man. But if the South ever had a chance to win that war, your first attack shouldn't have been Fort Sumter. It should have been Washington, DC. Look, I'm sorry, but that's just the way it is. You can't baby step your way into something like that. When the North was going to outproduce you. There had more men, more industries, can't. You've got to go for the throat immediately, immediately. Ukraine never had that opportunity. Ukraine was never superior military wise to the Russians. Only reason they've been able to hang on for as long as they've hung on is all the Western support, Western money, western munitions, western training. Don't think for a second, our guys aren't over there training these people on all this stuff. We essentially have propped them up so they could all die for three years. What Chris Chris said, if the South had foreign support, would they have won? It would depend on what degree of foreign support. You see, there's foreign support, and then there's foreign support. Is foreign support. One shipment of rifles is foreign support. Rifles, food materials, maybe some troops. There's support, and then their support. If another country had gone all in with the South, like France or something like that, if they'd gone all in with the South, yeah, yeah, I think they could have won. Yes, because remember too, the South was fighting mainly a defensive war. I know there were offensive operations, that's how you had things like Gettysburg and things like that. But it's much easier to fight a defensive war on terrain, you know, than an offensive war. If you're able to take in supplies, if you're able to resupply yourself and you have enough to eat, enough bullets, enough things like that, Yeah, I think they would have won. Remember, the North was tiring of it too. Abraham Lincoln, who had to run for reelection while all this was going on against George McClellan. Abraham Lincoln thought he was going to lose. The North was look Look, they were losing their boys in droves too. People can only do that for so long, and they're tired of it. They don't want to hear it anymore. Scarlet split the country up right. Plus, think about this, if you're a soldier away from home. Back then, it was all letters. They didn't f Pure Talk, what Chris. They didn't have Pure Talk's great network to call home, dearest mother. I just had my foot amputator today without anesthesia. I'm glad this call is going through because you're on Pure Talks network two. Pure Talk is the patriotic cell phone company caring about veterans. They didn't care for any Civil War veterans. But that's just because Pure Talk didn't exist yet. They would have. They I guarantee they would have. They would have got them back on their feet if they still have feet. Pure Talk will save you a fortune. You don't need Verizon, you don't need AT and T, you don't need T Mobile. Those are sick companies who you should never support with your dollars, especially now that we have a patriotic company that hires Americans. When you get a hold of Pure Talk, when you dial pound two five zero and get a hold of pure talk. You get to talk to somebody who hires Americans. How wonderful was that they speak English? They're nice to you. Dial Pound two five zero and say Jesse, Kelly, Jesse. I just heard you say the Ford Foundation was one of the most disgusting communist foundations in the country. That's very surprising for me to hear, especially because I've always been a Ford truck guy. Can you elaborate on the Ford Foundation why it's so terrible. Don't think that the Ford Foundation is the Ford Motor Company. The Ford Foundation is the scumbag communist heirs to the Ford fortune who started a foundation so they can wash money and give money to a bunch of dirty communist causes. Oh, look at this right from the Ford Foundation. Funders for LGBTQ Issues. In twenty twenty four, Funders for LGBTQ Issues released its twentieth Resource Tracking Report, which documents all US foundations funding for LGBTQ cause. Look, I could just go through the whole website. This happens. It's sick. It's gross. Different company though, same family, different company. You go enjoy your weekend, that's all