Speaker 1: Hello everybody, and welcome to another episode of Plug Talk. My name is Adam twenty two. I am joined by my lovely co host and wife, Lenna the Plug the Infamous. Hi guys, we are married, and today we got somebody on the show we have wanted to have on the show for a very very long time.
Speaker 2: Been a hard one to get.
Speaker 1: Okay, we can go into why that? Why that's okay? Wait, wait, you're hard to book? Why are you so busy?
Speaker 3: I'm not busy now.
Speaker 1: Well like at this exact moment. Yeah, I believe that I'm here now, you're here now. I was just I just I didn't know. Were we fighting to book g Durzah for an extended period of time?
Speaker 4: A little bit really was.
Speaker 3: It was a health thing.
Speaker 4: You're healthy now.
Speaker 1: At already somebody's asking me to check Adam, Why do you only last like five minutes?
Speaker 2: I can attest to that.
Speaker 4: Listen, sometimes it's.
Speaker 1: A challenge to go longer than five minutes. But you know, it's a it's it's a thing that we're all working.
Speaker 2: I promised twenty five, twenty five.
Speaker 1: I think I got twenty five for you anyway, So wait, you were dealing with health stuff.
Speaker 4: Is there anything you need to know about there?
Speaker 2: No, I'm good everyone that we were all good.
Speaker 1: Now because when we were talking earlier, you were making it sound like you were you're shooting like a lot.
Speaker 2: Like all the time, shooting a lot now, but like.
Speaker 1: You're back in the swing things. Okay, you had a period there where you were chilling.
Speaker 4: Yeah, got it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was frustrating.
Speaker 2: You mostly shoot for yourself right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but companies, he's in back in the companies want to book me, and so I.
Speaker 1: Have a really uh, we have to discuss. We have to talk about the first time. To me, it was really like four play for what may have today. But we have to go back in time.
Speaker 2: Seven years ago, two five years ago.
Speaker 4: I think it was twenty eighteen because we were still living at the Palazo.
Speaker 2: So long ago.
Speaker 6: I don't remember exactly what took place at a different time in my life.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you guys.
Speaker 1: So you guys, why were you hanging out with Kendra and living You guys were best friends. Yeah, but why why were you all hanging out that day? Were you doing content?
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, I don't remember.
Speaker 3: We were shooting content.
Speaker 4: We had a cool day Okay, we were just being friends.
Speaker 2: We were friends. Everyone was friend. This was my socializing she was having now cooped up in the house.
Speaker 1: Back when we still had time to have friendships, which was kind of different than today where we're kind of mixed out social just got the one right, yeah. But uh, anyway, so you guys were at the apartment, you Kendra and Ga, and the whole time I remember kind of thinking, like, my girls over here, he's got too hot friends with her. I wonder if they're gonna ask me the fuck, you know, because like that was kind of where we're at in our lives at that time. It was like I was just trying to fuck whenever possible.
Speaker 4: And you guys, yeah, you guys.
Speaker 1: Uh actually ended up leaving. You guys ended up leaving and going to the elevator.
Speaker 2: We made it to the elevator.
Speaker 1: We came back and but once yeah, once you got to the elevator, Gia ended up saying to you, wow, like Adam's cute, Like I really like to suck his dick.
Speaker 4: One day.
Speaker 5: It's because my pussy was on the commission for some reason and I wanted to fuck, but I was like, no, it all suck that day.
Speaker 4: What was.
Speaker 2: Back to the apartment after that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you guys came straight. So keep in mind, in my mind, for like hours, We're all hanging out watching TV channel and doing whatever, and I'm thinking, like, God, I wonder if I'm gona get to bang them all together.
Speaker 4: And then you leave.
Speaker 1: I fully accept in my head like Okay, nothing's happening. Then you come back like two minutes later, so excited to reveal to me, like Okay, I'm like you were.
Speaker 4: You weren't like asking them.
Speaker 1: While we're all hanging out, but once we actually got back in the zone, it was kind of like you you were, you were kind of happy, like listen, I wasn't going to ask her to suck your dig, but since she decided that she wanted a suck your dig.
Speaker 4: Here you go.
Speaker 2: You guys are both thinking about it.
Speaker 6: No one wanted to saying, don's feel like a sign like where that you could just like signal to each other like pulling your ear at each other or something, because I also don't want to be the weird of being like so like, what do you want to fuck my husband?
Speaker 1: Or not exactly because that's what you didn't want to be over the top and agreed just about it.
Speaker 6: I don't want to assume anything about anyone, but if you want to, that's whatever, you know, whatever you want.
Speaker 1: I know I was trying to play cool because I'm like, Okay, this's my girlfriend. I can't, like, you know, we'd only been together a couple of years at that point. I didn't really I mean even now, you know, I would feel a little awkward about being like, hey, can I fuck your friend?
Speaker 4: You know? Oh, you can't just say that. This is like before we all hooked up that time. She had been making content for like two years. Max.
Speaker 5: I remember the YouTube video like one million likes and oh my god.
Speaker 4: Are you already a points start at that point?
Speaker 2: No, Oh, I was what's the word in high school?
Speaker 4: A fan?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's always I think, like the weirdest thing for us is like when people come up to Lena and are like huge fans of her YouTube era, because I feel like, the way we think of it, we barely even got going with that content. But I mean there were like a few years there where looking back on it, it's like, oh damn, like, how did we ever?
Speaker 4: Kind of problem?
Speaker 6: I think I vlogged a lot, or like at least made pretty consistent YouTube content until midway through the pandemic. Actually, mmmm, so that's like twenty twenty one because I was making a lot of content about my.
Speaker 2: Pregnancy, I remember, but then I kind of fell up.
Speaker 4: You had the baby as a little tough to keep going in. I can feel that for sure. All right, Gia, So.
Speaker 1: When did you get into doing adult content? I think that's the one thing that we haven't really established here.
Speaker 4: Even though I do know. I interviewed you like.
Speaker 3: I'm million years old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, and you were you were born ware and you were coming out of where when.
Speaker 5: You got born Mayfield Heights, Ohio. I'm from Twinsburg. I've been out in LA for seven years.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we go back occasionally.
Speaker 4: I'm overdue for an Ohio trip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been avoiding it.
Speaker 1: So, okay, you're just a regular person in Ohio. And then at what point do you decide I want to be a.
Speaker 3: Pleasure in college?
Speaker 5: Half semester and I was just like I was addicted to porn all throughout high school and just like getting intoxicated to do stuff that I didn't feel like I could do normally.
Speaker 4: And then in college getting loaded.
Speaker 5: Yeah, basically to hook up and then doing all this stuff like doing god girl, doing threesomes, doing a you know, doing everything in college. Yeah, and I was like, I kind of want to do porn, So I just like googled sexy jobs, adult industry.
Speaker 3: This guy found me a super suitcase pimp.
Speaker 5: Don't recommend like, look at an agency, ask a girl, don't do.
Speaker 3: What I did was super unsafe.
Speaker 5: And then yeah, and then I was with my agent for five years, dropped him.
Speaker 2: Now I'm with Envision Model.
Speaker 4: Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait, you just speed run ran the whole thing.
Speaker 1: But yeah, okay, so you came into the game, And what is it like sort of doing it for the first time in terms of porn, did you feel like you just fell into it?
Speaker 2: Fucking insane? Like my dreams were coming true?
Speaker 5: Like like the people I idolized and looked up to, Like that the way that you like idolize, I don't know, like famous people and TV shows, is how I looked up to these porn stars. So like the first time I fucked James d and I literally cried my mouth for our h ability.
Speaker 4: You cried tears of joy or tiers of like holy shit this day, like yeah, not like, oh my god, I'm crying because I'm organic, like.
Speaker 5: I was meeting like a famous person, like I don't know what it was, just like fuck you so good.
Speaker 1: I mean that is kind of a crazy thing about porn is that you can be someone who's like pretty new in the game and you get to fuck like the most famous guys in the game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the box car I've watched that scene like twenty thousand times, or your own scene.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh I watched my own porn heavily.
Speaker 4: I mean, okay, like we almost watched it. If you're a new.
Speaker 1: Guy in the game, I watched them. But if you're a new guy in the game, like you do kind of get to fuck like the super hot like famous porn stars, right, Like it's kind of unlikely you have to like have some cloud going, but like you could be a new guy in the game and yeah, and you get to film with Angela White if it works out.
Speaker 6: But like, realistically, company books you and they book you together, because okay.
Speaker 1: The industry is the same in the sense like it always needs new people from you, but new girls too.
Speaker 4: So it's like, you know, if you're dread. You need the new hot chick.
Speaker 1: You know, if you're if you're but even if you're Angela White, it's like, you know, they don't want to see you're the same ten dudes forever. At some point they want to see somebody else get in there. So it's like Taylor Swift has no use for a new artist, but like in porn, everybody kind of has use for the new talent, Like Drake doesn't need a.
Speaker 2: New you never know if that new is going to be.
Speaker 4: But just like variety goes a long way, and that's our world.
Speaker 2: Like there's so many girls, just so few guys.
Speaker 3: Yes, there's so many girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is a weird thing, which is it makes no sense to people because why wouldn't there be more guys?
Speaker 4: But there's not that much to gain from it as a guy, and it's very hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really hard to take up as a guy.
Speaker 6: I don't know, and I like, I feel like I could name like five guys on the top my head, but the girls are just like this forever.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, when did you realize, Gia, that you were an anal goddess, that you were particularly skilled in that regard?
Speaker 5: Oh, not until like starting porn, not until like my first few anal scenes in for sure.
Speaker 2: Did they try to book you for anal for your first scene?
Speaker 3: And yeah, and I did, And I didn't know.
Speaker 5: I just start starve myself from twelve pm the day before.
Speaker 3: And just like didn't know.
Speaker 2: You just said yes.
Speaker 3: I just said yes, Jules Jordan asked me.
Speaker 5: I took a greyhound bus from San Jose to LA and said yes.
Speaker 1: And you were already booty equipped. You had already done this in your private life.
Speaker 3: I the guy that found me was training me.
Speaker 1: And you were having a good old time with it. Or no you hated that at first.
Speaker 5: I was not the anal, just him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I love.
Speaker 4: Anal from very early on those obviously. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I used to put like stuff up my butt, like by myself, really like make up brushes, like whatever.
Speaker 4: Just random ship any food.
Speaker 5: No, No, that was afters I have videos like of like butter and milk.
Speaker 4: And like I don't know what I will milk like a judge.
Speaker 5: Milks and whipped cream, bananas.
Speaker 4: I'm going to be I see that look on her face.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I'm vanilla to the bone when I hear that stuff. I'm sorry, no judgment, I just know it makes my stomach.
Speaker 4: Gu No, we're judging. We're judging. You gotta get a little bit more adventurous for their video, for sure.
Speaker 2: I'm covering a different cloth. It's very special.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wait, so is it true, Gia, that you can actually make yourself fart on commands?
Speaker 2: Super true? Yeah? Yeah, actually do it right?
Speaker 1: Wait before we do that, when did you realize that you had it on deck like that?
Speaker 3: It's like, I don't know, I just my ass.
Speaker 5: You know, the more you fuck it, the bluser it gets, and the more like just becomes like a vortex sucks there and let me hear one.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I you know I thought that you were like hiking.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I thought I was gonna be like super quiet and like like a little hiss.
Speaker 2: This is a taste of your own medicine, like.
Speaker 4: A little hiccup. Say she just came with a like, yo, that was.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Oh my sorry.
Speaker 3: Sorry, sorry for party on your husband.
Speaker 4: No, I just didn't know that it was gonna.
Speaker 2: Oh that is something else.
Speaker 5: Like crazy crazy, Like what are you meaning that I've just been having like a lot of guys pe in my butt?
Speaker 4: Wait? Do we have can you hear me this?
Speaker 2: Oh God, thank you both.
Speaker 4: I guess we shouldn't have put it all over.
Speaker 2: You asked for it. I warned us about the smell a little like Naisily.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I'm offended.
Speaker 3: I've been getting down dirty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like Naisily, I'm offended.
Speaker 1: But like, as a content creator, I want to see if you've got another one in you.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Can we come on just one one more?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: My, he bus it? I think he does like it for it.
Speaker 1: I just want to, like, I just have never really like known anybody who could just busted out one more?
Speaker 2: Okay, right, okay, guys, is supposed to be like cute? What is okay?
Speaker 4: That was like the cutest little hiccup one ever. Yeah. You're seeing how me and lear are different though, because she's.
Speaker 6: Just like, well, this is what he does all day around me, and I'm like, he loves it.
Speaker 3: Man, Sweet princess, listen, if.
Speaker 4: I have a girl around me, you can fart on command.
Speaker 3: My disgusting horror.
Speaker 4: You were made in the name and the princess. You were made in the vision.
Speaker 3: Disgusting, bloody princess, say.
Speaker 4: That is allowed? No, I mean, it's okay, but that's what I am.
Speaker 1: Okay, can we not like I feel like the dog being in here is it's okay.
Speaker 2: Winston likes dirty things and that's why he came in here. He likes ask you smell spell.
Speaker 1: He was like, we just asked so little while we're doing these livestreams, and then somehow the dogs.
Speaker 5: Just I want to be in I don't think it's okay, a part out of my lover's asshole.
Speaker 4: Wait, really, I want to suck.
Speaker 2: I aint your money. I want to give a pumpkin.
Speaker 3: Have you ever had a bumpkin?
Speaker 4: I haven't.
Speaker 3: I want to give one so bad. But like I want to be in love like.
Speaker 2: I want to, you won't do it to my husband. I want to feel his fantasy.
Speaker 4: We got a fansly date.
Speaker 2: You guys like dark fan?
Speaker 4: Wait? Wait wait.
Speaker 1: So you sexually? Who the smell of all this is on the like?
Speaker 5: No, exactly this one guy I've been seeing like I just like everything about his pheromones, like his ship smell, his like morning breast smell. I hate him because it makes it makes me so mad, like everything about him.
Speaker 1: So you're so into this dude that you wake up in the morning and he's taking a dump and just like.
Speaker 5: I'm just like, I mean, I was, I'm not feeling really owned lately.
Speaker 4: Owned.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a dom sub thing.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, So he's not making you feel owned enough? You want to feel more owned?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hope.
Speaker 2: Are you allowed to like communicate that or is the sub? Is that like because you're the sub?
Speaker 5: Okay, A lot ask questions, so you can't anything plain so mean, it's like he's like twenty four, he's not.
Speaker 1: Oh so he's a young Yeah, he's a young in okay, I okay, I wanted to ask about this?
Speaker 4: Is that you? Okay? So we went to a party.
Speaker 1: I see you there, and I know that you know about this because apparently somebody made a Reddit thread about it talking about it.
Speaker 4: So I like, that is this reddit thread?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't even know how it works.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a message board for the public. But anyway, So we go to this party. I walk up the stairs at the party, you're kind of like sitting on the ground and immediately as soon as you see me, you lock eyes on me and you just start giving me like crazy sexy faces. And then you immediately it. Yeah, you bend over immediately and grab your booty shorts, pull them to the side, and then reveal to me that you have a butt plug and it's big sticking out.
Speaker 5: I left that one in like since from like nine pm to like five or six am the next morning. Why, just for fun, I came all night long. I can come just like fucking pressing on it. I went to a rave after that party and was like to working on girls and coming in.
Speaker 6: The ass okay, and so I like ready for everything that you're giving me right now.
Speaker 1: I'm like staring down at your butt plug and then you inside it, you know, yeah, you kind of like roll back around, and I like just look into your eyes, and I'm like, oh shit, she's on. I won't say what, but some substance was at that time.
Speaker 4: Right, and part of me was like I deserved it, Damn.
Speaker 1: I wish I was on that right now so that I could feel the way that you feel right now, because you seem like you're having the greatest time ever.
Speaker 3: I did have the greatest time ever.
Speaker 1: But then another part of me was like, oh, I remember how shitty you feel the day after when you do that.
Speaker 5: So fine, I think I shot content the next day. The only thing I wish I needed was like a bingkie.
Speaker 4: It was impromptu a pacifier. Yeah, because you were like because.
Speaker 5: It wasn't it wasn't planned, just like I was. I just had like a bad day and then I was like, I'm getting Molly. Fuck this, I'm cleaning out my ass. I'm gonna come all night long.
Speaker 1: I like that those two things go along, like I'm getting Molly and I'm cleaning out my ass. Like I guess that's like the gay dude way of life, but I've never really had.
Speaker 4: That for me, Like I'm gonna get enter the code we're doing all.
Speaker 1: But like I'm not gonna clean on my ass, so I'm gonna leave that part. That's only fun.
Speaker 5: It's fun when you're on like the red carpet, like you're like amaze a your little.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No oh, And now I'm remembering why it was so special to me when you did that, because literally, like two years ago at my birthday party when I turned forty, the name of the part is my party. So everybody's asking for photos and I'm going over to get some water, and I see you by the bar and I make eye contact with you.
Speaker 4: I go up, I give you a hug. I say, oh my god, it's so great to see you. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: You were kind of in the same mental state, you were on the same substances. And again you kind of like bend over and showed me your place.
Speaker 4: So that wasn't the first time that that happened.
Speaker 5: No, I've done it to him twice, and it's always like he's on stage, like getting serenaded by who was a blue face I don't even fucking know, and I'm like giving him fuck me eyes like the entire time, Like I'm like, this is Adam, and I'm like, mm hmmm, I know.
Speaker 4: And I just like don't get a lot of that energy in my day to day life. But then like it's weird too because you are help me.
Speaker 1: You are like, Okay, my wife can't get like jealous of me and you because she knows that me and you are not you know, we're not gonna, you know, sneak away and go to Red Lobster or anything. It's not like we're liable to start seeing each other. But she knows I want to bang you. She knows that that one night, Oh I didn't even mention this, but when you came into the room and gave me top for like a long time, I remember it being that know her that we didn't have sex. We didn't have sex. Johina was out of commission. So ever since, I've been kind of missing it. But then also I think she knows that like me.
Speaker 4: And you have this like butthole tease thing kind of going on.
Speaker 6: And this is how I feel about it. I didn't it extremely filthy, you like that. I am not willing to do that. Therefore I'll do it.
Speaker 2: Someone else can scratch your because it's not going to be me. And this is we know for anal today.
Speaker 1: And this is kind of the thing. No, we're not doing We're not doing it for sure. That always has to be planned out.
Speaker 7: But the thing is is that if you want it, okay.
Speaker 4: See that's the thing.
Speaker 1: When I met Lena in the calendar, Lena was so strung that she was giddy to let me do whatever I want to do her butthole. You fast forward ten years in the relationship, maybe not so much.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I don't think there's ever going to be a day when I don't there will be. I'm not gonna know. I promise I.
Speaker 5: Have to force myself to leave my asshole alone. It's been almost a decade.
Speaker 1: I love this that we have trad con porn star versus young nympho porn star.
Speaker 4: And she can't look she's trying to think of a way to disagree.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think it's that.
Speaker 6: I think it's that, like in general, when you've been in a relationship with the same person for a long time.
Speaker 2: It is it's more that, Like, it's definitely more that.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 6: Let's survey every married couple who's been together for ten years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I would say that's I think you guys.
Speaker 3: Are doing it the right way though, like adding the bit and stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't call them that, but I do.
Speaker 5: No, but lovely, beautiful, lovely women, respectable, nice ladies.
Speaker 1: Okay, so such a Lenna is not retiring, but she has been slowing down on the content that she's been shooting a little bit. So I've been shooting, or at least theoretically, I'm shooting some episodes that are just me and another dude and a girl.
Speaker 3: Right, Oh my god, you should.
Speaker 4: But see if I say, like, oh, we should just do anal for one. She's gonna smack me in the.
Speaker 2: Head, Lady Victor and me.
Speaker 4: So you're telling me what dude, I got to work with? Wow? Oh yeah yeah damn. So she's like, oh yeah, I'll fuck you, but it's got.
Speaker 2: To be with this fuck you with anybody, but like it was your doe right now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, why your face got like look at her.
Speaker 2: He's a bad boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I seen him doing something. No, because he was the one who was holding he.
Speaker 2: Had his whole fist in my ass.
Speaker 7: Yesterday he was holding Linda Land on his shoulder like this and sucking another girl while like holding her the other girl by her her waists right here, at pussy right here, Geo.
Speaker 5: There's a featuring dread coming to you October.
Speaker 4: So you've never done.
Speaker 3: I've done it seven times. I'm doing an eighth.
Speaker 4: Always an pussy.
Speaker 3: He can fuck this pussy too. He gets this, he gets all these holes.
Speaker 4: Is that just like one of your faves? Like this?
Speaker 5: I love that man, Wow, my head of girth master. But he goes to me, so I'm blasting him alive on this.
Speaker 2: She wants it and she's mad. No, I don't want it anymore.
Speaker 1: He's like, Okay, there's something unique about girth Master because he's kind of like the most lit male performer that we've seen.
Speaker 3: Nothing to do with him in his perfect penis.
Speaker 4: Oh there you go ng him down.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, but like he's kind of like more lit than any dude I've seen come out in many years. So he really kind of gets to call his shots because like even kind of recently he said like, I don't shoot her companies, and then now he's shooting for Browsers and he's like the new Browsers stuff.
Speaker 4: Like he gets to kind of pick how he wants to do things. I think it's kind of a rare situation, y'all.
Speaker 2: Chat's kind of boring.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree with that.
Speaker 1: Say something, Say something foul, stupid ass chat. Okay, has there ever been a plug talup with sky Bree does? She was not only like one of the first plug talks, but the first threesome she ever had.
Speaker 5: One of the hottest women to ever exist. It's actually every time I see her, I dropped my knees and cry, sky Oh, yeah, she's alien something foul.
Speaker 2: Rob, Maybe your pal.
Speaker 1: You can tell that Skyy Brey is out the relationship because she's supposed to cities on Twitter again, as she should.
Speaker 4: That's all I can sell anyway, uh where?
Speaker 1: Okay, So what else do we have on the leaderboard here? Things that we're supposed to discuss?
Speaker 4: Oh, yes, we were talking about that one that you so, okay, you're a big fan of keeping a good sugar daddy or two? Tell us about this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like to keep a nice sugar daddy. I just nice pay pig.
Speaker 4: What do you want out of a pay pig?
Speaker 5: Show them to send me money whenever I ask, and do whatever the fuck I say?
Speaker 4: And what do you plan on doing? Like? What do you do in return?
Speaker 5: I nothing? They worship me like I'm the goddess than nothing. They're worthless fucking pay pig.
Speaker 4: Wait? Really, so you don't do anything besides kind of chat with them here.
Speaker 3: And there if I'm for money?
Speaker 4: But okay, what do you have? Do you have sugar daddies who you do sleep with that you have like a continuous financial arrangement with maybe because okay, I'm not gonnallowed that same party where you showed me the butt plug? Yeah, I saw who you were with at the party and you're just friends. Okay, Well, one That's what I was thinking. You weren't really acting like friends.
Speaker 1: You guys are kind of like on each other in the party, and he just he looked like the most like standard random white guy at like he's not in the industry.
Speaker 4: I mean, like in the industry. I don't want to I don't even know who. You just look like a regular ass white guy.
Speaker 5: You just had a part of the porn party, porn star crush party.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so he is involved the industry. I shouldn't be. He doesn't. I'm just saying he looked.
Speaker 5: Like he does interviews and stuff. He's really nice. His name's Austin.
Speaker 4: I didn't want to be like this people in the industry.
Speaker 3: I probably shouldn't have said what I said.
Speaker 1: I think I met him right after, and now I'm okay. I just like look over and I see you just being like held by this dude, and I'm just like.
Speaker 2: Oh, he was jealous.
Speaker 1: She may have been flashing her butt plug at me, but apparently that night.
Speaker 4: No, no, I mean, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: You were in a state where I would have probably not gotten any either, Like you're just too loaded that I would have really, I think I.
Speaker 3: Took the whole bag to myself.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's a problem and a half.
Speaker 5: And the only reason I didn't take both this is I was being kind.
Speaker 1: You're donating it out, yeah, Jesus Christ. Okay, so, uh do you so you have like one primary uh sugar Daddy at this point?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, mister piggy.
Speaker 4: Mister piggy, and wait, would you be down to like call him?
Speaker 3: Yeah right now?
Speaker 4: Hell now are you wearing a butt plug right now? So someone else?
Speaker 3: I'm not wearing a butt plug right now. We went over that.
Speaker 2: Only for Friday's weekends, Like if it was.
Speaker 5: An anal thing, then I would, But no, I did anal yesterday.
Speaker 4: We gotta get LC the butt plugs back, man.
Speaker 2: I tried to find one another day and I couldn't even find one. I was like, what happened?
Speaker 4: Only I want to be your house one time and you you were wearing lingerie, you had the butt plug in.
Speaker 2: I was like a long time ago, mister right now buying mine after I wear them on my life?
Speaker 5: You know, Yeah, I need you.
Speaker 3: I'm putting you on speaker.
Speaker 5: I need you to Apple pay me an insane amount of money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, how much? How much.
Speaker 5: I need like, I need like ten k. You have to send me this money or we're done again.
Speaker 1: Nothing okay, okay, okay, okay, no no I okay okay, Wait can I interview him a little bit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sir?
Speaker 4: What what's your name?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 4: Why? And how did you start talking to?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: I don't know him?
Speaker 4: Wait is he does he have a condition?
Speaker 2: He's just he's just my pay pay and you just don't stress him out.
Speaker 1: He sounds like he's having a mental breakdown.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, what what? What do I call you again?
Speaker 2: You can call me?
Speaker 4: Why? Right? Why? So? Why? How did you meet? How did you meet Gia?
Speaker 2: I remember online.
Speaker 4: He's like he's like defensive. But did you so you reached out to her?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, And.
Speaker 3: I love her.
Speaker 2: I love her so much.
Speaker 1: You already like had a thing for her based on her work.
Speaker 4: Oh have you seen her?
Speaker 2: She's the most special beautiful. I love her so much.
Speaker 1: So you like the whole sort of you know, freaky schoolgirl esthetic that she's doing.
Speaker 4: Is that fair?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, yeah, so you're really.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she says, give these pictures.
Speaker 4: I love them.
Speaker 7: They're so if you're good, yeah, if you're good buddy.
Speaker 1: Wait, so how does it make you feel knowing that she is on a podcast where she's going to sleep with me and my wife at the end of it?
Speaker 2: Didn't tell me this what's gonna happen?
Speaker 1: I mean the money, Yeah, send the money, send the money. And also like, I mean, this is what she does does for work?
Speaker 2: Right, this is why you love me? Yeah? Like she's like she could do whatever she wants.
Speaker 1: I like, I'll always.
Speaker 2: I like to hear you.
Speaker 3: He doesn't ask questions.
Speaker 4: I support.
Speaker 2: I support everything she does. It doesn't matter. I'll always love her, always be.
Speaker 4: For Does it? Does it make you feel weird knowing that my big hard rocket is going to be going in and out of her when you've just got this tiny little piece of chewing gum for a wiener.
Speaker 1: He wanted, and I'll always whatever he wants.
Speaker 3: He's my good boy.
Speaker 4: So you're down for whatever one comes down.
Speaker 1: What if she said that it was her dream to shove a Louisville slugger up your butt.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've had a baseball.
Speaker 8: I love that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Okay, this guy's gotta a little weird for me.
Speaker 1: Can we just confirm that you actually sent the Oh so she has you saved as pay pig.
Speaker 4: That's cute. Can we just confirm that you actually sent the ten thousand?
Speaker 2: I ever seen this? Bro?
Speaker 1: I don't know this too. I just want to know. Show me the ten ten k. I just want to know that.
Speaker 4: It's that easy.
Speaker 2: Send it right now?
Speaker 4: Hey brother, how do you make money? Do? What kind of music? Oh my god, look this, we gotta show the camera money. I don't know if they could see it, but you through. Wow, so you haven't saved.
Speaker 1: You have one number of his saved as as loser and another saved as pay pig.
Speaker 4: You got two different numbers. Oh my god, but.
Speaker 3: I always behaved now my left Yeah.
Speaker 2: In my good boy?
Speaker 4: No, alright, this is getting a little depreyed even by my standards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you, talk to you later.
Speaker 4: Later.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, I'll think about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's gonna be a picture of my wiener in her mouth.
Speaker 2: Bye. Do you feel bad for this guy? No?
Speaker 1: Because that that just like gave me a window into like all right, all right.
Speaker 4: The other day somebody was telling me like, oh I have this guy. I can't say this.
Speaker 1: Somebody's like, oh I have this guy who wants to pay Lena like so much money to do like escort work, and I just immediately said no.
Speaker 4: I'm like, we're good.
Speaker 1: But like then I hear that and I'm like, oh, okay, that's the kind of guy that is really going to break the bank. Kind of guy who like really probably does don't got much else going on in life. I know you can't talk down on him.
Speaker 4: He's your dude.
Speaker 2: Just sent you some money.
Speaker 4: That is your dude.
Speaker 2: You gotta find a guy.
Speaker 3: Like that for me.
Speaker 4: You already got one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't give me money.
Speaker 3: If youone, I'll collect the pay per.
Speaker 4: I can't just give you like ten k.
Speaker 3: I'll collect the whole farm.
Speaker 1: I'll like be in a bugger tournament and like leave fifty bucks on your bedside.
Speaker 2: Fifty bucks.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm saying, like we all to start somewhere.
Speaker 2: I can't even buy groceries for fifty dollars.
Speaker 4: You could buy some groceries.
Speaker 1: You can't buy all the groceries, but you could die probably a couple of cartons of eggs and two packets of bacon, maybe pot.
Speaker 3: Guys, I totally have to use the bathroom.
Speaker 5: Actually, oh yeah, PA should myself, don't do anything in here?
Speaker 4: So much poop stuff going over there. Wow, she's something.
Speaker 8: The podcast is supposed to be like for play, like a little sexy. There's been like a lot of gross poop talk. I'm not necessarily looking forward.
Speaker 4: To this one. Just wait, really, I mean she.
Speaker 2: Made it smell in here.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm the kind of person who can just kind of block out the poop talk, the poop smell, the even seeing poop and just.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Let's do it personally, I can't.
Speaker 4: You're a little bit more sensitive.
Speaker 2: I mean, my face over there?
Speaker 4: Are you going to be capable of performing and with her?
Speaker 8: And I I feel like I have a rusting bitch face on the whole time.
Speaker 4: So you're not excited about this anymore.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's really hard when someone's just like farting next to you for you to be like, yes, I'm so excited to do what we're gonna do.
Speaker 4: You know, maybe we could talk to her.
Speaker 6: Maybe, Okay, we think that if I like just sit out, she'll be offended.
Speaker 1: Yes, at this point, yes, I think, Okay, we we fabreeze the room more and possibly even while we're having.
Speaker 6: And it's like in my head, you know, It's like, you can't get that out of my mind.
Speaker 2: I just happened here.
Speaker 4: We breeze the room, and then we ask her politely, no more farting.
Speaker 2: What if it happens during and I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna be totally real, maybe a piece of duct tape on her buttle. I just feel like there might be like kind of like a wafting coming from her.
Speaker 6: You know, when like a smell is stuck in your nose, and even though the smell is no longer in your presence, you just like think you keep smelling it over and over again. Like I'm kind of worried that that's gonna happen to me.
Speaker 4: So you're saying that she's a stinky bitch and that there's no coming back.
Speaker 6: I just feel like, maybe remove from this day in this setting, because you know the way that memories ingrained in your brain, like certain settings will trigger memories and senses.
Speaker 3: And all that.
Speaker 6: So I'm like, what if that happens, because we're gonna you know, it's gonna happen in this space, Like I need to think of a plan of why, like why I can't do it?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I can't, though, I like I can't be mean.
Speaker 4: I'm so glad this is live so she won't ever be able to see it. She's watching, Yeah, she seems like she's she's living the raver lifestyle, like she ain't watching content back. I'm not gonna lie. That's gonna make me. It's gonna make it kind of hot to me.
Speaker 1: Knowing that you're like fighting the thoughts of the fart smell in your head, Like knowing that you have that internal battle for me might go somewhere.
Speaker 6: Smells go a long way, you know, just like we don't want smelling things in the sex space, you know.
Speaker 4: I mean we our teeth. We were the odor before those parts. She didn't smell.
Speaker 2: No, she's not a smelling person, honestly, but parts do smell.
Speaker 4: What do you think of sugar, daddy?
Speaker 2: I need one, I need six, Jesus grossed. Well, you're not paying me.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna find one for you, then, please do. But you can't find one on your own, that's fucked up.
Speaker 6: No, I need to like market myself as a as a goddess, as a mean goddess, which I so don't do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you gotta, you gotta switch your style up.
Speaker 1: I do remember, Okay, so basically like, I'm gonna tell the world about this as we've got a little time here.
Speaker 4: But she comes back from the bathroom. But basically, like, I had a guy who had messaged.
Speaker 1: Me and basically said that he wanted to buy you and I huge amounts of like designer goods and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: For the record, my best friend slash assistant Monica is in my email and I'm in my email. We see this email from Adam about this guy, and we both are like, red flag, this shit isn't real.
Speaker 2: Keep going.
Speaker 4: The guy says he wants to spend all his money on us.
Speaker 1: I tell Lenna, like, listen, we might as well give it a shot, right, we might as well feel it out.
Speaker 4: Like what if he really is down to la by us, even if he bought us like a couple thousand dollars worth of shit each, I mean, that's pretty cool, right, that would be fun. So I messaged him back. I say, yeah, here's Lenna's email. You start talking to him and it's not like there's any kind of like like sexual thing going on between you guys, but you're just sort of like doing the pay pick thing and like ordering him around, telling him, hey, buy me this, buy me that, blah blah blah. You spend like a whole day doing that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, at least I only texted with him, but I'm not texted, but like what's apped with him?
Speaker 2: For like one day?
Speaker 6: I didn't send him any photos, nothing, but I spent time sending messages to this person and me.
Speaker 1: As well, I'm kind of like telling him stuff that I need I send him. I went through the Gucci website. I'm actually like I did this on stream. I went through the Gucci website and picked out like I don't know, like four items.
Speaker 2: Are you feeling better? So much better? Okay?
Speaker 1: And then at one point, like Lenna just kind of sells me like, hey, like I think this guy's full of shit, Like he's not.
Speaker 4: He's like because you you had asked him to like send one thing and then he didn't do it.
Speaker 6: And then you were kind of like, well, because he was like, I'm ordering you something to pick up in Beverly Hills, and then I was like, okay, well, I'm not going to talk to you until I go pick up that item to like believe you.
Speaker 2: And then it became really obvious.
Speaker 6: That it just like wasn't real because one of the items I asked for like wasn't even in stock or whatever. I basically put it together and then I confronted him and then he just didn't message me back. So I was like, Okay, obviously, yeah, but you should use the guide of the things that I asked him for to figure out what I want for Christmas.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you asked him for, and.
Speaker 2: Also like I can get it for you.
Speaker 1: See, Lenna is still kind of in the stage of her life where it's like for Chrismas, I gotta spend like a lot of money on her, and I'm gonna be really like in.
Speaker 4: This economy, I don't know. That's I think we should start doing like homemade gifts, like I should get you like make you a sweater. I'll knit you a sweater.
Speaker 2: That's better than you buying me the Drake Disney Collapse.
Speaker 4: I ordered you that twice. I ordered hear the Drake Disney Collapse. They didn't send it, so I ordered it again, but with like.
Speaker 1: Worse items, size larger because some of the stuff was already sold out.
Speaker 4: And then I give it to her and has it.
Speaker 6: You also bought me a Nike Tech that was on my side.
Speaker 2: So yes, I want a gold Cardia watch.
Speaker 4: How much is that?
Speaker 2: Twenty k?
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ, this is the twenty k gift part of my life. I feel like that that part is over.
Speaker 6: That was Remember that I've improved your life in so many ways They're not quantifiable.
Speaker 1: If I go bankrupt from buying you twenty thousand dollars watches, then I your life will not be improving in anyway.
Speaker 6: My favorite thing is when I wear a bag and Adam's like, I got you that, right, and like, no, you did not get me.
Speaker 4: Back because I got you so many bags over you? Is that?
Speaker 6: I like?
Speaker 2: Three five way more? It's okay. I don't really want bags them over it, But g are you gonna be okay?
Speaker 6: Because I mean, I know there's rumblings going on and we have to do stuff where our body moves.
Speaker 4: I like the idea of banging the girls full of arts. Why that's what you don't like saying this? Okay?
Speaker 2: So no, I'm not being jealous.
Speaker 6: I'm concerned for safety, okay.
Speaker 1: G On your come up, who knew in the industry has been inspiring for you to perform in the way you do kind.
Speaker 5: Of new in the industry. I like three Arson, Tiana blows Dough.
Speaker 3: New in the industry.
Speaker 4: You're really in the game. You know all the new talent do on our team.
Speaker 2: Junifer Wren, I think it's Junifer Wren's who she's called. Okay, I don't know anyone I use any take notes. Yeah, I'm like I always forget people.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I realized how out of the lou bayam when I'm hanging out with another male performer and he's like telling me about all these girls and like expecting me to know about girls who just made their Browsers debut, and I'm like, oh shit, I.
Speaker 4: Don't typically know about them unless they like message me or.
Speaker 2: I mean, like make four hundred reals a day and then they have underfeet.
Speaker 4: Sometimes that Yeah, that could get you in the h Yeah.
Speaker 9: I was talking to Adam about this, Like most people who are in the movie or the TV industry, they're like consuming the content that they're making, at least they're interested in it. But I feel like, I mean, you watch a lot so your special case, but I feel like most people are not sitting around watching other people's adult content.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm, yeah, no, yeah, get the shoulders on GeoDa, what Scot.
Speaker 4: Did you do?
Speaker 1: But that same guy said, look at the Adams Apple and they're trying to hit you with a fucking transaccusation.
Speaker 2: She's a woman throw through.
Speaker 4: Vagina, although she might have the asshole of a game man.
Speaker 5: I got double fisted yesterday by a woman, though.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie like and just at the risk of getting this whole stream just blacklisted. Like the other day, I'm strong on the Twitter and I saw two chicks side by side.
Speaker 4: Both of them side by side.
Speaker 1: I was like, that, esthetically, has got to be one of the best looking things I've ever seen in adult.
Speaker 4: They're just side by side, bent over doing it to each other. I'm like, feel like that was me and Eden.
Speaker 1: It was definitely that Eden girl, who I do not know it was. See I'm over here complimenting this randomiece of contact. I didn't even know it was you.
Speaker 4: What the fuck I mean? I guess there's not that many people in the game who are really doing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is it not her?
Speaker 5: And then yesterday it was me and Rebel, but we were stacked on top of each other with it.
Speaker 2: It doesn't it feels good? Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Insane?
Speaker 1: Okay, so what do your parents think about what you do.
Speaker 5: For My mom doesn't care as long as I sustain myself. My siblings were like iffy on it, but they're vibing. I don't have a dad, and my aunt wanted to interstage to like an intervention.
Speaker 2: I guess when I first moved out here.
Speaker 4: She wanted to do an intervention and.
Speaker 5: Wanted to like come in and like bring me back home, but like that didn't happen. They're fine as long as, like they know I can sustain myself, so like as long as I have success and like can live, they don't care.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean it's weird because like with parents, you know, we have people that we think are vanilla, and then we have people that we think are kind of doing the crazy stuff. But you know, to a parent, it's kind of like, well, if you're doing it, you're doing it. But then I feel like the butthole that's got to be like another conversation.
Speaker 3: I just don't tell the I don't talk to.
Speaker 2: Them about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I definitely don't do that be weird. Yeah, when we when I did a podcast with my dad the other day, uh whack brought you up?
Speaker 1: And was talking about how great you are, and my dad was just fully like, hell, yeah, we love Lena.
Speaker 4: She's the best. And I'm sitting there just picturing like the comments, just being like, sure he's off fucking or she's on board star.
Speaker 2: How could you said there?
Speaker 4: And just actly she's a normal person.
Speaker 2: Because when he sees me, I'm doing the most normal stuff. Your dad's probably like barely even see me wear makeup.
Speaker 4: My dad is barely online.
Speaker 1: A lot of people in the chat saying that Lena needs to get on the Jack Slayer collapse.
Speaker 2: I have seen that comment before, right, that's up to you, is it. I mean, you're the.
Speaker 4: Gatekeeper, so you're eager to get in there.
Speaker 2: I would shoot with him, he said, no, we just hated.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm not my favorite dick.
Speaker 2: No, she's throwing shot. I don't really like long pointy. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: Really there's been.
Speaker 6: Some I've only heard good things.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm not even aware of the shape of.
Speaker 2: I really have beef.
Speaker 5: I was injured when I shot with him, so it wasn't good for me. I've heard about him from other girls of him like being in Hussey h houses and sneaking them to their beds and are a.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, let's just uh yo, that's that's great.
Speaker 4: But I don't know.
Speaker 5: But I don't know any of the actual details, and I don't really none of my business.
Speaker 2: I'm not working with him again though.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh yeah, I probably should have just not brought that up. In my bad this is that was not intended content. Yeah, the first time doing the live one, so I never thought about how we would.
Speaker 4: Handle that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I'm sweaty.
Speaker 1: Because my nails now got a little crazy second, all right, anyway, Gea, it was great to sit down with y'all, or with you at this point in this content, I would like to propose.
Speaker 4: Then we get it in.
Speaker 3: I would love to fuck.
Speaker 1: You. Got no where to find it. It's going to be dropping in about a week. Give it a week and we'll be tapping back in with y'all. Thank you very much to the beautiful Giadrez finally making her appearance. We're about to make history, Lena Plug, Thank you as always, you're the best.
Speaker 4: Thanks for watching everyone over and out, Like comment, subscribe, bow