Speaker 1: Joining us now is Jerald Clinty. I just want to let everybody know we'd had a problem, and Marky Market sent this to us, said, Rumble isn't allowing me to leave likes for the show. Travis said, it was not working. For a while, it looked like it was a Rumble thing, but now it is working. So if you would like the stream, that really does help us, and that is now working at Rumble. But again, it's not just Rumble. Wherever you catch the show, if you're getting it as recorded video or if you're getting it as a podcast audio podcast that you're downloading later, please like the show wherever you find it. We were heavily censored in shadow Band and that's one of the few ways that we can get past it. Also, remember that you can find us on Roku. Just look for the David Knight Show there at Roku, and you can watch it on your TV set as well. Go to the Davidnightshow dot com to find all the different places you can find the program. And then joining us now is Jerald Celine from Trends Research dot com Trens Journal dot com. Also, both of those take you the same place. You can see the Journal samples there at Trendsjournal dot com, three hundred pages or so each week, and it is like an online magazine, beautiful way that the information is there, but it's really the quality of information that is key and the detail of it. And we're going to talk about a lot of things that Gerald has been talking about this this whole year. This year he said was going to be the year of gold, and it certainly has turned out that way. So we want to get his take on what's going on with the economy, what's going on with politics, and all the rest. Again, if you want to subscribe to the journal, Trends Journal, you can save ten percent with the code night can Ight. Thank you for joining us, Gerald, good to have you on.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: And again it's only two dollars and fifty cents a week. When you go to Night in the Wall Street Journals five dollars a day. Hardly get anything from it of.
Speaker 2: The big news. You know what?
Speaker 3: The big news is, some very big picture, some very rich guy, a tycoon, his yacht sank, Oh my god, a rich guy's yacht sank, Oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 2: After that, what the hell do I care?
Speaker 3: Do anybody care my sister just died, or your mother, your father, your sister, your brother, your aunts, your uncles died.
Speaker 2: The hell with them.
Speaker 3: They're only regular people. A rich guy died. That's the crap they're shoving down the people's throat. And that's why the people don't have a clue what's going on in the world. All they're doing is selling this clickbait crap because their prostitutes, they're media whores that get paid to put out by their corporate pimps and their government horm masters.
Speaker 2: This is what going on for a week a.
Speaker 3: Week, and then some other clown died of some Perry what the hell his name was, some guy that was a comedian or something in your deed on twenty twenty three, and this is what happened, right, What do I got to know this stuff for?
Speaker 1: I know, Oh, they don't care about tens of millions of people who died from the shots do They not a word about that. But it's a tragedy when it happens to Matthew Perry, or when it happens to this tycoon in his yacht s thinks that I say, and it is a tragedy for them. But again as you point out, we don't know.
Speaker 2: Do I care?
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 3: That's not news, that's right. Yeah, that's not news what they're doing. These people are better than us. We are only plantation workers of slave land.
Speaker 2: You get that in your head. Everybody, you're a nobody, that's right.
Speaker 3: There are the elites, the celebrities or celebrities. What's a little clown that knows how to play somebody else because they can't be themselves. Yeah, celebrities, Yeah, they don't.
Speaker 1: You should know what they're injecting into your veins. I don't want you to know what they're dumping into your water with the fluoride stuff. The way they cover this, you know, because that's uh. You know, you might catch on to something by that. So keep you distracted with all the stuff about the celebrities and the billionaires and things that are happening to them. That's that's the get journal business.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when you get the trends journal, you're getting you're getting real news, and we tell you what in the world is going on, what it means, and what's next. We're political atheists. We don't take a sight on anything, on anything. We call it the way it is it's not what you like, what you want, what you wish for, what's what is? Yeah, and you said one of our top trends this year was a golden year for gold. Gold prices have gone up since we've said that, four hundred and seventy dollars announce.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow, Yeah, that's a big incout.
Speaker 2: Is one of our top treads.
Speaker 1: Yea.
Speaker 3: And now as we've went on the air, gold is now two thousand, five hundred and seven dollars an ounce. And you talked about the Jackson hole a hole, the hole in the wall. Yeah, they're going to lower interest rates. Lower interest rates go down, the deeper the dollar falls. The deeper the dollar falls, the high goal prices go up. This isn't rocket science. We can see gold hitting this year easily three thousand dollars an ounce because then you have to one of my again, you know, I'm not bsing at best selling book International Trends two thousand trend tracking all better than mega trens Time Magazine.
Speaker 2: I mean at just a lot of years.
Speaker 3: One of the things we say is trend forecare is opportunity misses those who view the world through the eyes of their profession. So when you go, like to c NBC at Bloomberg all of these All they talk about is economics. They rarely talk about the geopolitical elements going on that are very important with what's going to happen to the economy. And what's going to happen to the economy is the Israel War ramping up. They're egging Iran to get into it, so the United States gets involved in it. And you heard that Kamella hilarious last night saying how we have to fight against Iran.
Speaker 2: It's right there. He went on to say that there we go with loah blah blah bah.
Speaker 3: Let me see here we go yep, and know this, I will never hesitate to take whatever action is necessary to defend our forces and our interests against Iran, our interests against Iran, defend our forces.
Speaker 2: What the hell we doing over there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh you're illegally in Syria. Oh we're over there, still in oil in eastern Syria? What tells the matter? What you seleny? You think we would have invaded a rock if they major expo was broccoli. They're going to ramp up this war. Going back to gold oil prices at around seventy seven dollars a barrow for brinkrude. They're going to double, nearly double if they go to war with Iran. That and now they're ramping up the war against Russia. If they start attacking Russian oil pipelines and oil facilities and on and on, you're going to see oil prices go to about one hundred and thirty dollars a barrow. That will crash the global economy and crash the fake equity markets. Gold is a number one safe haven asset. We do not have any ads in the Trends Journal. We don't tell people what to do. We do not give financial advice where trend forecasters. And we're saying gold is the number one safe haven asset in the world. And the prices are going to keep going up as the economy keeps going down and interest rates keep going down. And this is going to be the beginning of the death of the dollar when interest rates start going down.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. And it's when you talk about what is happening with the oil and with petro what they call it fossil fuels, just called the petrochemicals and that type of thing. We had the Wall Street Journal that you were just talking about you know, they once you focused on the billionaire who died in a shot, but they were putting out the disinformation that there was some rogue group of people for Ukraine that blew up the pipeline, and they were doing that as a distraction earlier this week. And then we see the incursion into Russia that happened last week, the curd the and to Kursk. They are ramping up the war, they're ramping up the lives and the propaganda, and of course we saw from the very beginning of this how it affected Germany and others as they blew up that gas pipeline. And now they want to have the war in the Middle East. That's also going to hit oil. It's going to be some rough times because that's going to send a shock through the system. Inflation is really coming ultimately from money creation, but they can send the shock through the system with the energy shocks, just as we saw with the OPEC embargo. We all lived through. You and I are old enough to remember that.
Speaker 3: You're one hundred percent correct, Yeah, one hundred percent correct. So it's very serious what's going on. And again, if we don't have peace, it's to be it's going to be the end of life on Earth. It's going to be the end of life on Earth. Look, you go to your Trendsy journal, go back a year and a half ago. We said that Ukraine is going to target Russian pied in Ukraine and in Russia nuclear power plans. We said they were going to do this, and they're doing. Then you go to this week's Trends Journal and read the article about how Putin has said they have advanced their nuclear weaponry attacks, putting them in place in the event war happens, and they have the targets in Europe. They've already said that we got the targets already lined up. If this team keeps going up, it's going nuclear. We are on the cusp of the end of life on Earth. And don't you better get better get this in your head. Everybody people say, oh, you're angry. Yeah, I'm angry, And Saint Thomas Aquinas said those who are not angry when it's justify moral to be angry, are immoral.
Speaker 2: I'm angry.
Speaker 3: I don't like my money going to kill other people, and I don't like my government killing other people. I'm a man of peace, I'm a warrior for the princip Piece. And as I said, you know, it was the cover of the magazine, the Trends Journal, back in twenty and eleven.
Speaker 2: You see that cover, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Principiece became violent, making a whip to drive the Golden Sacks, the Merrill, LYNCHMAB JP, Morgan, Chase City Bank rolls Fargo out of the Temple. It's the same criminal group. It's the same criminal group.
Speaker 2: Nothing has changed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they put him up on a cross. Look what they're doing to Scott Ritter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, a.
Speaker 2: Man that's anti war FBI raiding his house.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I talked about that on here when it happened a couple of weeks ago. And you know, earlier this week we had Phil Donahue die and I played a clip where he was talking about the fact that he got the same treatment you did. And I mentioned the fact that you know what they did to you when you opposed the Rock War, they did the same thing to him. Took him off the air because and that was it, you know, he was done because he opposed the war. That's the that's the way these guys roll. And I mean we and now we've seen that for you know, you pose the COVID lockdowns and the jabs and all this other kind of stuff. They've got a long list of things now that they they will ban us for. But as we look at it, let's go back to the to the Ukraine thing. She had another red line as they went into curse, and they keep saying, well, you know, that'd be a red line. And then they cross that red line and wait to see if Putin's going to do anything. He doesn't do anything, they go to the next line. They're incrementally trying to move us towards a nuclear war by crossing one red line after the other and daring him to do something about it. But let me ask you this. There was this week I reported how in Germany they said, all right, we're not going to give any more money to Ukraine. I don't know if that's real or not, but there's a big fight within the country because of what happened with the gas pipelines, because of what is happening with energy, and because they had to put together a ruling coalition. What is your read on that. Do you think that Germany is going to in fact pull back from this? Is it going to be an issue in terms, because they've given a lot of money to Ukraine, probably not as much as we have, but they give of all the European countries, that's given the most. Yeah, what do you think is going to happened with that?
Speaker 3: Well, well, it is true that the left wing they passed the resolution that passed that they want to.
Speaker 2: Pull back the money, but they're going to do everything they can to turn it around. Yeah, yeah, that's the way it is.
Speaker 1: That's a big part of why they did this cursed invasion to show, well, we got a chance of winning this thing. And know what they got is a chance of starting off kicking off a nuclear wars. What they've got a chance of.
Speaker 3: You know, I am so sick and tired of his gender crap that they keep selling. And one of the best lines is if all the women were in charge, it deeps on earth. This is spewing out of the mouth of Kamala hilarious last night. This is her quote as commander in chief, stop right there, Commander in chief A little clown, and they're all clowns. You look at the cover of this week's trans journal, Disney World, Disney World White House, Minie Mouse versus Donald duck anyway. As commander in chief, you ready, I will ensure America has America always has the strongest you ready, most lethal fighting force in the world. Isn't that nice? Lethal? Lethal, deadly? Oh oh, if only women were in charge, and then she goes on. Five days before Russia attacked Ukraine, I met with President Zelenski to warn him about Russia's plan to invade. I helped mobilize a global response over fifteen countries to defend against Putin's aggression. As president, I will stand strongly with Ukraine and our NATO allies. If only women were in Sean's Oh yeah, oh, you will stand strongly. Where are you gonna go? You're gonna go over there and fight.
Speaker 2: Strongly. You're just gonna steal.
Speaker 3: Out your more crap, steal our money to give it to them to the military industrial complex to keep bloodying the killing fields. As our country is rotting in front of our eyes, aren't the roads level? The roads up there in Kingston are crap. From here to New York City, from from here up to Canada, their crap. The bridges are rotting.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: This is an article yesterday in the Toilet paper Record. The New York Times. Where is it over here?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right here?
Speaker 2: Look at this.
Speaker 3: Service series of service delays, exposes and tracks ancient equipment. Yeah, you got a third world rail system. Take a trip in New York on the subways of night in Calcutta. Yeah, high speed rail all over the world that we got.
Speaker 1: Crap, that's right. Yeah, that's because the military industrial complex and the people like Peter Thiel and Eric Schmid are making so much money with their wars and their surveillance and their police state and all the rest of the stuff. You know, they're talking about the fact. Just this morning I saw that they've got seventeen naval ships that they have to keep it port because they have insufficient manpower, manpower, manpower, not woman power, man sufficient manpower. Because they've driven everybody out of the military with their DEI and their VAX mandates and all the rest of this stuff. Nobody wants to be a part of that. And so but you know, so even their military akakeeper, that's only.
Speaker 2: Part of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's only the other The other thing is they're too fat to fight. I'm gonna say, I'm not making that up, which the enemy, right, I'm not making that up. The dad is there. Yeah, I know, the dad is there. They the military that these guys come in. They're you know again as well. Once upon it, Once upon a time when we were young guys, there was the Ringling Brothers in bontom Bailly Circus. It went out of business.
Speaker 2: You know why, you.
Speaker 3: Don't have to step right up, step right up. See the fat man, see the tattooed lady, see the lady with the beard.
Speaker 2: They're out the street everywhere. Now you don't have to pay the seam.
Speaker 1: I've made that comment before. When I was in college, I was played in bands and stuff, and one year we were in Tampa. One year we had a New Year's Eve gig with uh the in Sarasota with the retired circus freaks, and I said, it's way freak here. Now. Anything we saw there it was that was kind of unusual. But like you said, just walk down the street today and it's a lot freakier than that. Party wise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean all the I mean tattooed to death. Yeah, it's very healthy to put all that stuff into your bloodstream. It's great for you. Yeah, he was saying about here, you're talking about the military industry. First of all, this is the quote, by the way, he who is not angry when there is just cause for anger is im moral. Why because anger looks to the good of justice. And if you can live the mid injustice without anger, you are immoral as well as unjust.
Speaker 2: Saint Thomas Aquinas and.
Speaker 1: He's right about that as well said.
Speaker 3: And then you talked about the military industrial complex. Every gun that has made, every warship launched, every rocket fire, it signifies in the final sense of theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.
Speaker 2: The world in arms is not spending money alone.
Speaker 3: It's spending the sweat of labor, is the genius of the scientists, the hopes of the children.
Speaker 2: This is not a.
Speaker 3: Way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war. It is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Dwight D.
Speaker 3: Eisenhower, two term President, Supreme Commander the Allied Forces before that in five star general.
Speaker 2: He hated war because he saw it.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, but you know Tim Wats didn't see it. He ran away and all these other people, Lindsey Graham never bothered to go Laala Harris wasn't didn't sign up. So yeah, I mean they're the armchair quarterbacks who can look at it as you know, pends on a map and they don't see the blood.
Speaker 3: Again, I am sick and tired of this crap that if only women were in charge, that is sexist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that there would be no war.
Speaker 3: How about Hitlary Clinton when asked on that on the on the show was the CBS, How did you feel when you found out that Momar Kadafi was killed? We came, we saw he died, right? How about madelin all that not Madeline? Not all that bright?
Speaker 1: M you went.
Speaker 3: Us Ambassador United Nations on Leslie's Stall. Leslie Stall asked her, is the price of five hundred thousand Iraqi children under the age of five that have died because of what Bill Clinton has put on sanctions and what he's done to a rockworth the price?
Speaker 2: She said, yes, it is. I am tired of this.
Speaker 3: And by the way, it's also sexist to keep calling these drinks cocktails.
Speaker 2: We got to use the other word too, you know, look at the women into it. I guess I can't. I can't say that word. I will say it.
Speaker 1: I guess we kind of crap. Yeah, we could have had a cocktail every time they said joy or freedom or whatever. These people don't support any freedom.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And the only joy they get is in starting wars and telling us what we can't do and locking us down. All the rest of the stuff. They can find a great deal of joy in that they can hardly conceal. You talk about women leaders, look at Jabs into Arden, you know, and how cocky she was during the lockdown when people said, so you're you're setting up a two tier system here she goes, Yep, yep, that's what it is. Is she laughs, and I mean it's just disgusting.
Speaker 2: And then where does she go? She gets a job at Harvey right, Oh, yeah, that's right. As George Collins says, one big club and you ain't in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. Well, one big club and.
Speaker 2: You ain't in it.
Speaker 3: Yes, here she goes on, I will make sure that we lead the world into the future on space and artificial intelligence, that America, not China, wins the competition for the twenty first century, and that we strengthen, not abdicate, our global leadership. What global leadership you're talking about? How about just worrying about America and let the rest of the world solve their own problems. It's not my concern. I am an American who believes in the founding fathers like George Washington that said not to get involved in any foreign entanglements. Basically, this crap has been going on for thousands of years. That's right, and we're not going to fix it.
Speaker 2: She goes on.
Speaker 3: Trump, on the other hand, threatened to abandon NATO. He encouraged Putin to invade our allies and said Russia could do whatever the hell they want. And I agree because it's none of my business. I write a magazine. I only put facts in it. And here's the magazine. He said, How happy that guy is. This is twenty and fourteen. It's the United States overthrow of the democratically elected government of Victoryanikovich by the United States. Written by doctor Paul Craig Roberts.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, the good people.
Speaker 3: Presented the perfect opportunity for Washington to advance, and said jermonic agenda in a speech at the National Press Club last December, which means twenty thirteen, everybody could look this up. Assistant Secretary of State Victorian Newlan boasted that Washington and invested five million dollars in non governmental organizations geos in Ukraine for the purpose to teach democracy. To teach Washington is driving the world to the final war. World to geminy is not a right America, azern. But people have no idea about this, don't have a clue. All they do is swallow the crap the mainstream media.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we keep hearing all this stuff about democracy as they shut down our speech, as they look at how they manipulate this election. It's the most ridiculous thing. This is the Party of Democracy, right, and they're going to just pick one candidatsting. It's never been more obvious that they are selecting these people that they don't have any elections. What, they don't even pretend to have any elections anymore, just like they don't pretend to follow the Constitution or the rest of the stuff. The pretenses come off and they're doing it openly. Now that's the scary thing.
Speaker 3: I think. Yep, oh about a BS all this freedom stuff, freedom, freedom, freedom, while your political gang is robbing it from us. I mean, you know you can't again, this is perfect or wellian, draconian right in front of everybody's eyes. Freedom, freedom, freedom. Oh you're going to point the misinformation zaw and you're talking about freedom? Yeah, no JAB, no job freedom, What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah, my body, my choice. Right. They didn't say that when it came to the JAB, which really was people's body, no question about that, right. But they don't care about that, the absolute hypocrisy. And of course Republicans won't call them out on that because the Republicans were in on that tyranny as well, and so they can't do that. They can't obviously call them out and say, you're talking about people making their own medical decisions, Well, what happened in twenty twenty and twenty twenty one and twenty twenty two and so forth. They won't say that because they were a part of that as well.
Speaker 3: You're one hundred percent right, going back to what you said about the you know, not calling them out. We called Kamala Harris out in the Trends Journal in May of two thousand and twenty two midterm elections. We sent out a special trend alert to all our subscribers.
Speaker 2: A month ago.
Speaker 3: A month ago in July ready Kamala Harris twenty twenty four the Trends Journals May twenty twenty two forecast. The Trends journal went forecast that Joe Biden would step down and Kamala Harris would run for president in twenty twenty four, and now we forecast, minus a wildcards such as stock market crash, Harris will beat Donald Trump in the race for the White House. We go on to say that she knows that her boss is an unpopular president who is seventy nine years old at the time, and she wants to be the party's standard bearer and needs to start making a name for herself. That the Biden administration is viewed as ineffective in bringing down inflation strongly, who's in the economy? You ready, Harris will seize upon abortion rights because there seems to be only two things she can unite her front, the Ukraine War support and pro abortion. Yep, that's right, and that's exactly what she did last night. Ye talk about pro abortion was the longest of anything she talked about. We go on to say that the Republicans will not do well in the midterm elections because of their anti abortion stamps.
Speaker 2: And that's exactly what happened.
Speaker 1: You certainly called it absolutely true, Absolutely true. Yeah. Now if you know, if there's a stock market crash, I guess it'd be interesting to see if there's a stock market crash, if it would help her for them now roll uh No, I'm saying for to help mitigate it, to pull out Biden and to put her in as president. You know, that might be something that they could pull that that might help to distract people, you know, because people they can't focus. They've got an intention span of about twenty seconds, you know, and so it's a it'd be I think there's going to be a lot of things that are going to happen in the next couple of months between now and the election.
Speaker 3: Frankly, oh anything anything, Oh oh again, if the economy crashes again, going back to Jackson Hall, they're going to lower interest rates, They're going to do everything they can to pump up the economy. We talked before it went on the air, we're talking about the phony job numbers, right, yeah, yeah, Look how they promoted with almost a million jobs. Almost a million jobs were lost that they didn't that they lied about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: But as they're lying and saying a great jobs report, the markets kept going up. A great jobs report. The markets kept going up. Great jobs are report, the markets kept going They're doing this for a year. This is the worst downturn we get, not a downturn, a readmission of how bad the numbers are.
Speaker 2: That since two thousand and nine.
Speaker 3: They light about it back then because the Great Recession was going on right exactly, and they lied about it then.
Speaker 1: Which is kind of an emission, isn't it about the recession that we're in right now? And you know that's the sort of thing and I've talked about that, the fact that they will always give you inflated numbers for right now, and then they will revise the previous quarters to make it look even better. Oh, look at the trend. It's always getting better, right, But this is you pointed out the worst lie that they have told except in the middle of the Great Recession. Yeah, the only one, and that was only slightly bigger. Yeah yeah, yeah, amazing.
Speaker 2: So what's going on?
Speaker 3: We are in the worst geopolitical and socioeconomic crisis again. I'm at this for forty four years, and I'll put my track record up against anybody. Show me your book, show you a magazine, and then we can start talking we are in the worst crisis in We are going to have the worst financial crisis in the history of the world, Part one, in part two, and again, if we don't stop these wars from going on, it's going to be the end of life on Earth.
Speaker 2: World War two is not ancient history.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, absolutely right. So what is the what is the best? So we look at these trends, what is the best we can do, assuming that there's not a war, assuming that it's just going to go down these economic scenarios. Gold is something that is the best safe haven. Is there anything else that you would recommend?
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you want to gamble, it's a gamble. I gamble on the bitcoin thing. I started buying it at seventeen thousand. It's a gamble.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And if there wasn't a bitcoin, you'd see gold probably double the price it is now.
Speaker 2: And they're going to keep that going.
Speaker 3: Until they go digital currencies, which is going to happen because then they know every penny's spent, where you spent it, way you spent it on. So the some politicians could get their money for tax purposes because they never work a day in their life. Look at Biden, how many years. He's sucking off the public. Tit what sixty years? And again this is important too. David Trump, Trump, Trump, Biden, Greenberg, Iceberg. What's the difference anyway Trump Biden made. You might wake up one day and said, and here we have very bad news. President Joe Biden has come down with a series of very illnesses or something like.
Speaker 1: That, got monkey parks, the.
Speaker 3: Monkey pox, monkey brain, and he is turning all these He's resigning as president and Kamala Harris will become President.
Speaker 1: Of the United States.
Speaker 3: Now that even brings her up. The higher she's going to get. Again, you go by the numbers, that's all we do. We go by the numbers. She's going to get the woman vote, she's going to get the Black vote, she's going to get most of the Hispanic vote and the Asian vote. The numbers are there. Again, it's not what you want, what you like, what you wish for. What's what is again?
Speaker 2: The data This is from the This was twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: NBC News noted that the Public Policy Researches Through ran a national poll in February that found sixty four percent of Americans think abortion should be legal. The poll was broken down by political affiliation, eighty seven percent of Democrats, sixty five percent of independence. Is no brainer. And again what's very important. It's a reality show. We own a trademark presidential reality show. If you watch that clown show to put on that convention, couse tens of millions of dollars, well one hundred thousand balloons falling or something. It's a show. The kids come out dancing. It's a show. It's a show. It's a real it's a scripted reality show. That's all you're watching. It's another chapter, another day, another week. This thing is all scripted out. And you saw Oprah Winfrey. M you go back to the Trends Journal. Two thousand was a two thousand and eight. When when Obama ran, there was two thousand and eight, twenty ten. I forget anyway we said that when that was the first time, and I was on Oprah twice. I have a mugs proof, you could look it up. And I and Nobody and I used to be on Everybody, as you know as CNN USA today, the Today's show, Good Wing and Marry Everybody, Everybody, Everybody, Everybody, Fox, Nobody put on a show like Oprah.
Speaker 2: She was the top of the top.
Speaker 3: What a what a cruise she had, what a sensational We wrote that when she took Obama under her wing, he became a different person, a whole different actor.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm hm.
Speaker 3: She's an act This is an act Yeah, Kamela Harris has been groomed by the Disney gang by her husband was an entertainment lawyer, and she's Oprah is teaching her how to play the game. She's an actress. That's all this is. It's an act Yeah. And they're at the top.
Speaker 1: And she's very controlled. I mean, she's not going to go out and do some interview or press conference with somebody because she'd have to add lib. But it's very controlled.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, you know it's not over till the Fat Lady sings. And so I guess you know when Oprah what Oprah is saying it was? That was it?
Speaker 3: You know, Yes, So that's it. She's gonna She's gonna all I'm out yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And again the other vote are the people.
Speaker 3: If Biden ran, the I hate trumpers would not have gone out.
Speaker 2: They're going to go out too. They'll go out to vote. She's going to get the women vote.
Speaker 3: The young vote, the Black vote, Hispanic vote in the Asian vote.
Speaker 1: Now, what's your take on an RFK Junior, Because you know a lot of people say, oh, that's it now, if he endorses Trump is all over. I don't see it that way because I think, you know, I've watched what happens, because I've been involved in third party politics. I've watched what happens with independence and third parties. People will go there. Most of them are dissatisfied with the two party system, but at the very end, most of them will go with a lesser of two evils type of thing. I think that's going to happen again this how what do you think what's going to happen with you?
Speaker 3: You're one hundred percent right, yeah, And what a term that people actually use, a lesser of two evils. That's like saying almost pregnant. There's no such thing as a lesser of two evils.
Speaker 1: Evil is evil, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 3: And all these you know, as I said, you know, it's not what you like, what you want, what you wish for. But the hypocrisy of these so called anti abortion evangelical Christians like this clown boy, that's the democratic guy that runs the show in the house, Mike Johnson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, oh, an anti.
Speaker 3: Abortion, but kill anybody anywhere, kill all those guys and those Palestinians more weapons to keep bloodying. The killing feels over there and you Ukraine, but don't kill the unborn, only kill the living.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: The hypocrisy these people.
Speaker 1: It is awful. It is awful, and it is indevincible as well. And everybody sees it, you know, everybody sees it. They think that nobody sees that, but everybody does see it. You know. It's an interesting article on Reason. They said Trump and Harrison's economic plans are depressingly similar. And of course the similarity is is that they believe that government can and should solve all the problems centrally. And why is it this way? Reason doesn't answer it, but I think it is because both of you know, both the people who are supporting them as hardcore those both those groups see government as savior, government as solution, and they are demanding that they come up with solutions to these problems. Now they see the problems slightly differently, and they've got slightly different solutions and so forth. But the fundamental thing that is the same with all of them, is that they think that the federal government needs to solve every problem. Then that it can solve every problem if they only get the right person there. And that's what's really tearing our country apart, and it's what's making us so susceptible to this massive corruption. I mean, just look at the money that's there. She made half a billion dollars in contributions in the first month. That's what she got.
Speaker 3: It's great again again we write about this week after week after week.
Speaker 2: The billionaires.
Speaker 3: One of the he got no money, you got no you got no chance to drawn for office, and you said it earlier. We got two damn parties running the whole country for the calls and democracy, bring freedom of democracy to other countries, and we don't have it over here.
Speaker 2: You got to choice these two.
Speaker 3: Clowns shows, which bunch of jerks do you like the best? I like I like Lindsey Graham. Oh, I like Chucky Schuma. You know, man, look at a little clown show.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, And you got Menendez. So he's out there stashing up gold bars. So, by the way, you know, he's got a goal. Got up to twenty five hundred dollars an ounce. That means that one bar goal like that like Menendez had, is worth a million bucks. So he's got these, he's got these gold bars there. At least he was smart about that. He wasn't smart about the crimes that he committed, but he's smart about where he went, how he wanted to be paid. But as he's had, this isn't his first rodeo, and then the first one he was able to get off because Lindsey Graham comes in as a character witness. That's the most laughable thing about his first trial is that anybody would think if Lindsey Graham is your character witness, that you wouldn't be de facto guilty.
Speaker 4: You know, the.
Speaker 2: Character the perfect name for Lindsey Graham, a character.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: And they keep quoting a slob, they keep quoting him. You know where I am up in my office here right back in the day. I used to be on Fox and they used to send a truck up here, the satellite things back in the day. Oh yeah, yeah, So they come up here doing an interview this like during you know, when the whole h the Panic of O eight was going on. I took that domain name out the Panic of eight in two thousand and seven. I'm doing a live show on Fox. They got the truck up here and everything. Missus clenty, we have to take a break. Senator Graham is coming on to talk about I swear to god, they keep quoting this jirk.
Speaker 2: He's a nobody. Yeah, he's an arrogant nobody.
Speaker 1: It's amazing. And then, you know, you talk about these chicken warhawks, right, Tim Walls, he's kind of another one that's just come out, you know, besides the fact that he took a powder when his unit was going to go to the Iraq war, right, and then he continues to inflate his rank. And now the new thing on him is that he's been claiming that he re upped because of nine to eleven, and it turns out that the dates don't match up for any of this stuff. Right, But this guy is making himself into this fake war hero. He's probably even worse than Lindsey Graham because they all want war. But you know, Lindsey Graham is not patted his resume that much. And he's another one of the people's been in National Guard for a long time and he's never done anything. But Tim Wall suggests it's amazing to me. But again, I think you're right. I think that's not going to be the main issues.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people don't care about that.
Speaker 1: What about the so talk about this RFK Junior thing. Give us your take on that's not.
Speaker 2: Going anywhere again, you know what happened. RFK Junior had a great shot.
Speaker 3: I had at my Again, we're having a Piece and Freedom rally here on September twenty eighth, and you were here at one of them. On We're going to have Max Blumenthal, Anya Power, Poll, Scott Ritter, Judge Napolitano and others on September twenty eighth. Go to occupy peace, occupy peace dot com and please donate. We can't do the billionaires gave us money for peace. We got peace tomorrow. Yeah, anyway, and Judge Napolitano he wants and we got to get a million people, We got to close down the throughway, We got to make the news that we want peace. So anyway, going back, what was your I'm sorry I lost the RFK oh Okay, so at one of the rallies, not this May, but last May, we had Dennis Cascinach that was RFK Junior's campaign manager, was one of the speakers here. I was on the phone with RFK Junior twice. I donated the most amount of money that an individual could donate to rfkse campaign, six six hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Percentage.
Speaker 3: Quit as the campaign manager, and I got my money back.
Speaker 2: When RFK Jr.
Speaker 3: Said to the effect that there's no more spoiled people on earth in the Palestinians, and his pro Israel genocide statements over and over again, that was the beginning of the end of his campaign. He had a great opportunity. He lost all the support from the people that want to see a new system and believed in him because he was so anti Ukraine war but so pro Israel war. That was the end of rfkgjunion. Yeah, he's going nowhere fast supporting Trump A big deal, no deal.
Speaker 1: I agree. I thought that he was untrustworthy from the very beginning because of the fact that he would not come clean about what he said about locking up people who had oppose radical climate issues, and nobody asked him about that for the longest time. Finally, when somebody did, he lied about it and he said no, I wasn't talking about the Koch brothers. I was talking about their companies. No, he's talking about three hots in a cot. You don't do that to a corporation. So, you know, he didn't come clean on that. I had tried to contact him. I actually had an interview that was set up with him, and he put out the Fauci book, and I thought it was a good book. I liked chapter twelve, especially years was about the Germ Games and things like that. And I had interviewed the head of Children's Health Defense in California. She's an heiress of the Oscar Meyer fortune, and we had a good rapport when I did the interview with her, and I said, can you get can you get him on, I'd like to talk to him. We had it all set up, and just before the program began, he canceled out and they would not reschedule. And that was before he was running for office. I mean, it was it was going to be a friendly interview. There wasn't really anything that, you know, I was going to criticize him for. I wasn't, you know, it wasn't any point of going back and talking about his climate radicalism until he ran for president. And then I didn't trust that, you know he did. If he's going to call for locking up opponents, that's a big issue for free speech, and if he's going to run as a free speech candidate, he needs to address that right up front. I don't support that anymore because I've learned better. That'd be fine, but he wouldn't do that, so I I really didn't trust him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I could tell you one evening.
Speaker 3: Judge Napolitano, Scott Rid and myself we're out for dinner one night and this is when Kennedy started becoming pro Israeli genocide and Judge let me text them and he said, you know, I'm here with Gerald and Scott and you know we we don't support your position on Israel. And I like, she just tell us why you're doing this and he wrote back, texted back something very nasty and you know it wouldn't talk about it or anything.
Speaker 2: Else, and that was the end of it.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 3: And again I do podcasts with Judge Napolitano every Wednesday, so you could see them on the Gerald Gerald Celenti channel or the Trends Journal channel. And I'm telling you that you got to see this judging Freedom a judges show. The people that he has on there are spectacular and Phil Giraldi, Colonel Gregor, and they're really calling it out man. Yeah, and it's a good show for everybody to consider.
Speaker 2: Looking at Judging Freedom.
Speaker 1: Boy, he should get Colonel McGregor on. I'm sure he tried to get him. It'd be great if you could for the occupy piece thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I've been on you know, we know each other and we correspond back and forth, and he's considering it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's spot on. He's been one hundred percent right on all this stuff. Absolutely. Yeah, it's too bad we can't get people like him. This country doesn't deserve leaders as good as Colonel McGregor, does it.
Speaker 2: Look at it, it's a clown show.
Speaker 3: Yeah again, it's a reality show. This whole thing is scripted out. Yeah, we wrote that again. We wrote back in twenty twenty three that they were going to get rid of Biden. People knew he was out of his mind at twenty twenty two. Excuse me that he was out of his mind.
Speaker 2: This is all up. They never, never, ever before did they have a debate in June. That's right, they did the debate with Biden and Trump in June to show that Biden was out of his mind so they could pull him out.
Speaker 1: I absolutely agree. I said that myself. I said, look at the how ridiculous this is. Usually, you know, the first debate is a month or more after, sometimes two months. Usually they had the last conventions at the beginning of August, and they would have the first debate the end of September and then have another one in the middle of October, and then the end of October sort of put it a couple of months before their convention. To move their convention later and to move the debate that much earlier, it was obvious. But I think they also had planned out that they wanted to run against Trump. And I think that you know, when you look at all of the petty law fair against Trump, which was absurd, and it made him into a martyr, and it meant that nobody had a chance to run against him. He didn't debate anybody. I mean, he skipped the whole process as well. And so they with their actions, they guaranteed that he was going to get the nomination. And Nikki Haley, who I absolutely despise, She is one of the worst examples of stuff, but she's savvy when it comes to politics. And she said, you know, back in January February, she said, whoever replaces whichever party replaces Trump or Biden is going to win. So she says, it's going to be me or it's going to be La La. And she was right about that. I really think she was. You know, it was they engineered the fact that they made sure that Trump was not going to get replaced, and then they engineered it to replace Biden. I think it was the plan all along. Yeah. By the way, I showed something earlier this week which I just thought was a whot. You got to look it up, Gerald, Maybe you put it in trends general. One of the reasons I think they are so fixated on nobody calling her Kamala is there was a Kamala Harris professional wrestler back teen eighties, a big, heavy black guy who wore like a war paint and everything. I guess they don't want any association with her and professional wrestling because this whole thing is about professional wrestling, isn't it.
Speaker 3: It is It's a show. Yeah, this is her opening statement to Joe Biden, mister President. When I think about the path we have traveled together. I am filled with gratitude. You ready, your record is extraordinary and he will show as history will show extraordinary.
Speaker 1: Well I didn't say it was extraordinarily good.
Speaker 3: I mean you know it, and your character is inspiring. Yeah, he's a character, right, Doug, and I love you and Jill and I am forever thankful to you both.
Speaker 1: I think she meant the character was expiring.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, and then then you're ready for this? Yeah, bell, all Americans, this election is not only the most important of our lives, you ready, it is one of the most important in the life.
Speaker 2: Of our nation.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Well it's crazy.
Speaker 1: It certainly is a reality TV show, but yeah, it is. It is very important to understand the trends. And of course you saw all this stuff coming. We just had, you know, even more talk this last week. I think it was I forget which city was in. Some commercial real estate was auctioned off at twenty five percent less than that expected, which was probably a gift that could even sell it at any price. You know, all of that is coming, as you pointed out, the snowball for the banking system that is going to build onto the commercial real estate collapse and all the rest of this stuff. It's we're up for some difficult times. It's a good thing to understand and to be able to see where the trends are going. As you point out, if you use the Code Night you can get Trends Journal for just two fifty a week and a massive amount of content that's there, a wide variety of topics and articles and at each week and again use the Code Night go to Trends Journal, and you need to have all the information that you can get, and there's a lot of information there. Thank you so much, Jerald for coming on. I really do appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you for all that you do. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I want to remind everybody again the occupy piece thing coming up September twenty eighth. Is that correct in Kingston? That's right?
Speaker 3: Okay, we occupypiece dot com Occupy piece for the information good good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. People need to turn out for that if they can. It's very important that we show that we want peace. Maybe they would pay some attention to it. Who knows as always worth a try. Thank you so much, Cheryl, appreciate it, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Thank you, And again not a peep about piece from either Trump or Harris, not a peep about peace.
Speaker 1: That's right, That's right. Yeah, well, you know we know who's running the country, don't we, in the military industrial complex is I'm absolutely doing it.
Speaker 2: A biased and false neooze has become all too common.
Speaker 1: First unfortunately, the exactly and this is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 2: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 1: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy. This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 3: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 2: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 1: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 2: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.
Speaker 1: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy. Break free from the usual script with a David Knight Show, a fresh perspective bringing you genuine insights on current events. But if the show is going to stay on the air, we'll need your continued support. Sharing the show, subscribing and even just hitting the like button all help. And if you found our show helpful, please consider donating and becoming a part of a community that values the truth. Because independent, listener funded news, untouched by corporate globalist agendas, is extremely important to our liberties.