Speaker 1: Baby, you're a gangsteratu It takes.
Speaker 2: A lot of tangle.
Speaker 3: You don't want to mess with me.
Speaker 4: Mess with me, baby, You're a GANGSTERA touch baby, you're a game.
Speaker 1: Statue for the warners.
Speaker 2: This podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 3: Listening discretion is a vibe.
Speaker 4: What the fellas, This ain't my first time at the rodeos.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm and welcome fellow truthers and conspiracy junkies to another episode of White Rabbit. I am your host, Chattelist Jones, and Man, the political climate is fucking heating up outside. It's syop after siop after sp and we cannot get them to slow down. Once you look left, they fucking sigh up you on the right. Once you look right, they fucking sigh ofp you from behind. There is no fucking way to look right now without being siop. It's fucking crazy. So we're gonna talk about that a little bit tonight as I bring on Cosmic Kobe, how about that the duo?
Speaker 3: Thank you? That's great.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 5: Cosmic reminds me of the hard sider I used to drink and get sick on the Cosmic crisps. Oh yeah, they're like fucking ten percent. They tastes good. So you just keep throwing.
Speaker 3: Back that that's a good name for its in because I feel like if I was a hard sider, I would just I'd be like fifty alcohol. You would just need one and done one and done's cat. Thanks for having.
Speaker 1: Us, Hey, thank you for coming on. And this is the first time that I've had Kolby on The White Rabbit, So welcome aboard the White Rabbit.
Speaker 5: Thank you, longtime listener.
Speaker 1: Love love hearing that. So there is something I'm gonna put you in the spotlight right here, because every time I have somebody new on the show, there's like one thing that I just have to know about this person, and it is It used to be what was your red pill moment? But I feel like through our lives we have many red pill moments. So there's many steps, but there's always one that sticks out in somebody's mind where it's that oh shit moment where everything fucking changed. What was that?
Speaker 5: Oh? You know that's funny because I don't know if I really had like a moment. I always was kind of into paranormal stuff from like as long as I can remember, and that kind of just gradually led me into conspiracy, really into JF okay when I was pretty young. And then nine to eleven happened when I was a senior in high school, and for me, that was like an obvious one with I know a lot of people have that moment, but that kind of did solidify it. And then from there on out it was just everything.
Speaker 1: And then so you start speaking out, and then because we have Julia over here speaking out, the world freaking creates this worldwin where you guys connect and somehow here we are. I would love to hear about this. That's actually you can take this if you want too.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I did obviously a lot of stuff you kind of like you said, happened in order to make me the wonderful conspiracy theorist that I am today. But I started my podcast because I feel like a lot of conspiracy theory podcasters like we needed an outlet and a place to connect with other people that think similarly to us. And I don't know, I have so many great friends that I'm sure you could say the same, like we've allon died over the years, like doing shows together and just like being a part of each other's lives, and of course I was married at the time when I started my show, and I just felt like I had a compartmentalized and aspect of my personality.
Speaker 1: Hang on, man, the sea we haven't even talked about anything in the CIA is already here. What the fuck.
Speaker 3: This little shitthead cat tries to ruin our fucking life. Look at him, fucking Bob.
Speaker 1: Did you not take notes when we had the Lady Crashing Ladies Night and Jen was talking about her demon cats from hell.
Speaker 3: Dude, this cat is literally possessed. It ever comes inside and does this shit unless we're in here fucking in the middle of recording, and then it wants to put its fucking anus hole right in the camera.
Speaker 1: There goes the three F bombs for the show. Sorry, no, it's okay. I knew I wasn't gonna be able to hold to that shit.
Speaker 3: So oh wait, you have a new three F bombs per show rule.
Speaker 1: For myself because somebody complained. And I'm gonna be honest with you guys. When I was editing a show that I did with Sam Kibble, guy, I think he's arrested right now, but he was going through some legal shit in the UK for his posts, and when I was introducing him, I said the F word at least thirteen fifteen fucking times.
Speaker 6: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I even edited out a couple and I got a few complaints in the reviews, and I'm like, you know what, it was even a much for me that I had to take some out. So I was like, you know what, I'm gonna try to tone it down a little bit, at least be a little more cognitive about it.
Speaker 5: Well, having the cosmic fucking peach yourself.
Speaker 3: Every other word for me, and you know what, leave a fucking comment if you don't fucking like it, because I don't even care what his listeners.
Speaker 1: No, it's all good. I don't give two fucks honestly.
Speaker 3: But anyways, yeah, so obviously you know this too. But I was married and a lot of stuff happened and we ended up not working out, and Colby and I just I think he emailed me about doing an episode about Hunter S Thompson or something like that, and the rest is history. But I feel like in the dating world, I feel like a lot of people hide aspects of their personality in order to find someone, and it's like nobody wants to end up with the normy like out of our you know, like literally you have to either get enormy that's been jabbed up and totally hide an aspect of your personality, or you find like some bonkers crazy thinks everybody's a CIA agent conspiracy theorist, and there's you have to find somebody who's in the middle. And I think we're both kind of in the middle. Maybe we lean towards thinking each other as a CIA agent, but.
Speaker 5: Now I do.
Speaker 3: But you know how dating is these days, Like it's such a mixed crowd and it's it's weird.
Speaker 1: I really don't know how dating is these days. I'll tell you what. Like I've attempted to dip my foot in the pool and I felt the water, and I like, I was like, fuck that dude, Like I know so many people pissed in that shit.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 1: It is so bad. So I actually took this girl out on a date and we went to go eat, and I wanted to go to game Stop to see if they had had some old game. And we go in there and the ladies all masked up and everything, and she's all, we aren't you gonna ask her? And I was like, that lady shouldn't be working here. She clearly knows nothing about what I'm going to ask her. And I was like, it's good, I'll just walk out, and she was like, are you sure you're not just gonna ask her? And so I walked up and I asked her, and she looked at me dumbfounded. It had no idea what the fuck I was talking about, just like I had read from looking at her. And then I said, by the way, I'm sitting here raw dogging fresh air, just like everybody else in this room, and none of us have dropped dead. It's fucking crazy. And then we walked out and she was like, I cannot believe you would treat another human being like that, and I was like, that was not a human being and she and then, you know, I understood where she was coming from, but I was just in one of those moods where I just fucking stuck to my guns. And then I was like, have you ever heard of an NP? And then she was like no, And I was like I'm taking you home right now.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, see exactly, it's just done at that point, like you can't even relate, and.
Speaker 1: She was so mad that I like, talk to a human like that, and in my opinion, to me, they're not human anymore. Like I'm done, like, fuck you and all your stupid beliefs. It's people like you that create the world that we live in now because you keep this dumb fucking circus going. I'm done fuck you playing nice as it's cutie time is over. I'm done right right yeah.
Speaker 3: And it's like there's there's members of my family that are like that still, and it's hard for me because I even have something going on in my family right now, and I want so badly I want to come up out of my skin and just start like screaming at the top of my lungs sometimes because they're all talking about like vaccines and like what kind of vaccines newborns should get, and it's just I am literally, honestly so sick and tired of hearing about it, and like I see stuff happening in my own life and I have to play pretend like nothing's connected. You're right, we should all get jobs. We should all just put fucking jobs in our infant's assholes and fucking wherever we can get them in at And I just you know it makes me fucking, really fucking annoyed.
Speaker 1: I completely understand, so as you I know, you know, I just moved into a new place, and while I was transitioning from where I was into here, I had to stay at my parents' house, and oh my gosh, it was so hard. I had to bite my tongue and smile and nod about so many things. So I completely understand. And it's like that at work. It's like I don't fucking talk because I don't want to sound crazy to people. But every time I open my mouth, it's because I can't take it anymore, and so I'm hyped up and I sound like a fucking crazy lunatic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I feel like that's that should just be the new norm.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 3: It is just being a crazy lunatic. And obviously I don't think you're a crazy lunatic, but that your mom probably sneaking into your room at night trying to give you a flu shot in the middle of the night. They're not considered a crazy lunatic, but you are because you don't want to get it, you see what I mean. It's like backwards land.
Speaker 1: It is very much though backwards land. That see, I can't even say it. That's how fucking backwards it is. So what the fuck do you guys think is going on right now? Because honestly, uh, Trebles hits me up as as I'm running errands today and he's like, bro, another fucking plane goes down in Philadelphia and I was in he was like, can I call you? Or was it Philadelphia Philly? And so I'm like, he said, can I call you? And I was like, give me fucking four minutes. You just made me think of a meme, and so I made a meme real quick of Will Ferrell and Zoolander and he's looking at the chicken. I made it say planes falling out of the sky are so hot right now? And then and then I posted it and then I was like all right, I'm back, what's up? And then he was like, oh, dude, I think it was actually a missile. So I'm like, fuck, dude, hold on. And then I took it down off at Instagram. And now my buddy Kirby Snead, the baseball player, he fucking says he just sends a message and he was like direct energy weapon and I'm like, all right, dude, I can't I can't fucking do this anymore, Like, what the fuck? What do you guys think is going on?
Speaker 3: Well? Kleby stays up with this stuff more than I do. What do you what are your thoughts?
Speaker 5: I haven't heard about this Philadelphia one.
Speaker 1: But it just happened today, like a couple of years ago.
Speaker 5: See, that's the thing. If you even take a couple hours break from taking in the media the propaganda, you you lose five steps. I remember, Julia and I just kind of went off grid basically for Christmas, and when we got back, it was it was just like a bombardment. Because I have a show where we cover current events. It's another show I do, and yeah, it's just like every week since I don't know, the middle of last year, it just seems like everything's getting shoved down her throat right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I took a break as well, And wasn't it crazy that we come back and the world is on fire. Fucking Hollywood was on fire, where like I'm like, oh shit, babbylon Burn, baby Burn. And then I hear from like some of my friends that live in LA and they're like, dude, this is our fucking city. What the hell are you cheering this on for and I'm like, oh my god, you're right, this is horrible. This is MAUI.
Speaker 3: Well, what was with that one plane that crashed? It was like a Delta plane, right, and it crashed into a helicopters.
Speaker 5: American airlines, Yeah, American airlines, like late Wednesday night, early Thursday morning, And that one's weird if you like, I don't know, the Cult of Conspiracy did a breakdown on it.
Speaker 3: Did you see what Nick posted about it? It took off of runway thirty three and like all these weird numbers and shit.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was like one, two, three, four and then runway thirty three or some shit. And I'm like, I have no idea about Jamatria, but every time I see thirty three, I know there's some fuckery aboard. And yeah, also apparently it looked like this helicopter was near missing a few other planes as well, like it was like attempting to hit these fucking planes. And so yeah, not even three days later, here we have another plane so called. That's what the news is reporting this as as a plane crash. And I'm already arguing with people, not arguing, but I'm playing Devil's advocate because people are there telling me. They're like, well, I have friends like on the scene right now and they're seeing debris and I'm like, oh, so like nine to eleven there was no debris, And I'm like, I guarantee you that you're gonna find a fucking passport too, right, come on, like they can sign. Just because people are seeing these things doesn't mean that, like these syops are not built very well. And within this one that happened today just so happened conveniently that some of the rescue crews for that area that over one hundred people or something were called off for the evening. So like, come on now, like obviously there's something going on here. There's people posting videos from their ring cams and it looks like a fucking missile, but the news is reporting it as a plane crash.
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: And it's Philadelphia. It's so like at this point we have to like wonder, like, are is the United States getting bombed right now? And then in the news is trying to cover it up as another plane crash.
Speaker 3: I don't know that's one way to look at it. What in like, what's in Philadelphia? Anyways? A bunch of fucking crackheads liked, what were they targeting Philadelphia for?
Speaker 1: I don't know if it was.
Speaker 3: Oh are they the Steelers?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes? Oh. And that's another thing is people who are already breaking down that ship down is uh is it was in Philadelphia and the supposed planes flight was either going to Philadelphia or coming from Philadelphia. And also from the city of the Super Bowl.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that it took off from to Peka, Kansas. And then there's a lot like on Culta Conspiracy, they showed all these ways you could say this is like leading up to something that's going to happen at the super Bowl. Like you can see that I don't know the symbolism. They broke it down in a way that I forget it makes sense. Yeah, I mean, if if you want to play sports into conspiracy, I think that Super Bowl is it this Sunday or next Sunday.
Speaker 1: They take a week off, so it's going to be next Sunday. YEA believe I could be wrong because I have to you're paying attention.
Speaker 3: Are you going to watch it?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna watch it just for the symbol And I think something may happen this year, Like I think I think something tragic might happen. I fucking hope not. But yeah, all eyes on the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Did they do anything last year? I can't remember. I feel like they did, not like the halftime Yeah, the halftime show, I don't remember.
Speaker 1: You mean as far as like symbology and shit. H Yes they did, Yes, they always do. And who was it last year? If I I can't remember who it was last year?
Speaker 3: I usually watch it every year. I can't remember now I should google it. But I feel like it was either like subtle or oh wait, wasn't it. No, that wasn't last year twenty twenty four Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: I remember watching it and pointing things out as it was happening. But yes, it was really subtle. And then of course Isaac Wisop did his breakdown on it and pointed out a bunch of shit that I had missed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's good at doing that. Oh wait, what was it? Let's see? Oh it was fucking Usher.
Speaker 1: Does that sound it does? But imagine how that plays out with Usher and and everything that went down with Ditty in the in the last year.
Speaker 3: Right, you know I haven't even talked to you about that and gotten your thoughts and feelings on the whole ditty stuff. Do you feel like this is just a distraction, because let's be real, they love to do that shit, and like when you see a bunch of people jumping on board with it, it almost makes you think like this is this has to be like fish food, Like they're just throwing some shit out there for us to get us like all hyped up. Because when you see like your traditional everyday soccer mom posting conspiracy stuff on Instagram, you're like, oh, this is not for me. Like they they're posted ditty stuff, they post Britney Spears stuff, they're posting stuff about how and Beyonce are breaking up. And you know, if I see anybody that sells tupperware, sincy candles and attend soccer matches posting conspiracy stuff, it has now flown the coop of stuff I'm interested in, and I just kind of like pass it off as Okay, this is meant to be sensationalized.
Speaker 1: Yes, I agree with you, and I would like to I want to build on that because I think that there's a lot of things that are being sensationalized right now and I find it odd. Did you guys happen to get a message from the Trump administration about trying out for the press pool.
Speaker 5: Oh, they don't want to spreadley like like a text message or an email.
Speaker 1: Emails that were going out, so I don't know. I didn't get one, but I was forwarded one from somebody and it was like, bro, this would be perfect for you, and I was like, no, it really wouldn't.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, it's really weird to see like the CIA x CIA agents that have these big like military bro podcasts and the whole Rogan sphere all teaming up with Trump, and then Joe Rogan still claims he's not political, but I mean I called that Trump would go on Rogan after he got shot. I said, that's the next step, and he waited till the last minute. But now you just see all these guys that have like the conspiracy theorists in their audience. I mean, everybody listens to Joe Rogan.
Speaker 1: And who did he have on there right on the same day, Sam Tripoli, exactly right, And I don't think that that was by accident. And I love Sam to death, and I'm not saying that if Sam is being used in that way, he wasn't aware of it, Okay, But here Here's what I'm finding is they're gonna look at the past episodes, They're immediately gonna click on Sam Tripley. They're gonna go down some fucking rabbit holes and awaken people. And I think that Joe Rogan did that on purpose, because I do think that he is rogue in a sense. But I also feel like that there's certain topics that we've been covering for so fucking long that are becoming mainstream news household. Like you're saying, figures, I can walk around at work and say no Diddy, and every single person knows what I'm talking about, a single person, Okay, And now I'm starting to see this thing. And I brought this up to Joe from Legit Bat last night because I wanted his take on it, because I find myself even posting some I wouldn't say pro Hitler things, but maybe.
Speaker 4: Pro Hitler things, pro Hitler things. And so it wasn't very long ago that Joe Rogan had this clip that went viral and everybody was sharing it, and it was like, have you ever watched one of those Hitler clips and seeing what he's actually saying now that the AI translate in his voice, what it was that he's actually saying, and then it goes and that and that right there is reaching so many people to be like, oh, what the fuck was he saying? And now it's almost as if they want us looking there.
Speaker 1: It's he's able to speak for a fucking reason, because when I had Corey hughes on, I got taken the fuck off at Apple for talking about the same fucking shit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and let's let's be honest. When I heard that Elon Musk did a zieghile, I thought it's just the left again blowing this shit out of proportion, but everybody on the right saying that's not what it was. So I just went and watched it. He sure as fuck did do one. And then he turned around and did it again two times. Yes, yes, just in case you didn't see it in the back kind of thing. And it to me, people do all sorts of weird motions with their hands, but that guy is calculated, and whatever the reason was for it, I doubt he's like a pro Nazi guy. I really don't think that, but there's some there was a reason he was supposed to do that, And like you said, we're all looking in that direction, right now.
Speaker 1: Right, and a lot of us I think fall under the category of not Nazi sympathizers, not Holocaust deniers, but they've been lying to us and fucking look into it category. And you know, I don't know if you guys, if it's hit your radar or not. But Sean Hibbler and Stu Peters produced a new film that is also on that topic, and Stu Peter's lost a lot of his major funding, a lot of his major funding pulled out of the network because of this film.
Speaker 5: And hey, so to go back, you said Sean Hibbler was arrested. Did you say that a few minutes ago?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: I thought they said he was in jail.
Speaker 1: Now, no, no, no, no, this is a totally different person in this Sam Kibble saying, oh, he.
Speaker 5: Is he the guy in Europe.
Speaker 1: He's the guy in Europe who was on the run for the stuff he was posting, and then he flew out of the country on the run, and then he decided to come back to the country. And when he came back to the country, they had like their version of swat and everything at the fucking airport waiting for him, and he had no choice but to turn himself in what.
Speaker 5: Was Yeah, because I listened to you talk to him, and it was right before he was about ready to do that, So I never knew what ended up happening there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so what had happened with him, Julia, and for anybody that doesn't know, this ship is actually really fucking happening to people. And what he was trying to expose is all the hotels in his city he noticed were fenced off and it said no trespassing, but there was guards outside. And these guards were all different, not all, but of different ethnicity. And so he started filming and going up to these guards and being like, what's what's in there? What are you guys keeping from us? And they're like, go away, you're trust passing and he's like, no, fuck you, you're trust passing. You're not supposed to be in my country. And so he started going around from city to city and they were everywhere and there's signs up. I asked him, if you remember on the show, I asked him, what was the craziest shit that you saw? And he was like, there was a sign poster that said don't touch other people's kids, or like don't molest other people's kids.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yes, and he was like right then, I was like I had to start doing something. And so he was posting these videos going around and exposing these hotels as housing these these fighting aged men and basically they have military camps in these hotels for terrorists.
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was, and so he was posting about it, and yeah, they came after it. And what's crazy is there's rapists running around that they know about, and they go after him for trying to expose what's happening on social media.
Speaker 3: So he hasn't been arrested.
Speaker 1: He turned himself in and as of now, I don't know what's going on with him. He was supposed to face the judge and I haven't heard from him, so I'm assuming they gave him some jail time.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Doesn't it make you think like if there was a conspiracy theorist or something on that American Airlines plane because I asked you, remember, I said, who was on the plane, because it just seems rather purposeful to me, And it could be a nobody like you might not know hi, or I might not know him, but they could have like a podcast like this or something, and it just so happens they were on the fucking flight thirty three or whatever the fuck it was that got hit by the helicopter.
Speaker 1: It could be, you know. And I don't know how much validity this has because I didn't look into it that much, but somebody had posted something saying that there was somebody that was going against the anti pharma or he was with the anti pharma movement. Basically the what is rfk's thing, the not MAGA but Maha.
Speaker 5: Maha, Yeah, make American healthy again?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, And I and I shouldn't clown that because I have on some MAHA people coming on the show, so I don't know much about it. So I'm only clowning it because we know what MAGA is from my show. And uh yeah. I just the fact that Trump calls himself that, and I want to I want to swivel into this a little bit. Did you guys see that Donald Trump Junior posted a picture of Donnie looking in the mirror and looking back at him was a goat And a lot of people dismissed that as in like a Michael Jordan type of Greatest Time, right, But anybody that's into occultism knows exactly what the fuck that means. And you know symbolism will be their downfall. So what do you guys feel about Trump?
Speaker 3: Do you want to go first? Because I actually have a question for catalysts about something.
Speaker 5: Well, from the very beginning when he started running in twenty fifteen, I knew right away that he would win. I didn't know that, you know, the whole thing that would happen that would lead us up to today. But basically I think that he is a guy that's supposed to sheep dog conservative, kind of almost anarchist leaning people and get him back into the game. But he's bamboozled. My own mother, who was never into politics before COVID, and it's the only thing she and I disagree about. So I try to tell her, like, look at who he's surrounded himself with. He has big tech money, all of these technocratic interests that have surrounded him. Now you have Peter Tiel, Larry Ellison, Sam Altman, of course Elon and the things these guys are trying to do. Like Trump's doing a lot of amazing shit right off the bat in his first what week two weeks in office, But he's also signed a deal with the people that are gonna bring sky Net and fucking Minority report right into our reality. So I don't give a fuck if I get to read a heavily redacted copy of what happened to JFK if we're gonna be fighting terminator robots by twenty twenty eight. I just had on Brandon Kroll and he breaks it down biblically. And the whole Trump thing is I don't want to say like anti Christ, because I think that Trump wouldn't be that, but he's probably rubbing shoulders with the anti Christ if nothing else, or raising him. Yeah, Barron is apparently the end all be all of this big master plan according to some people.
Speaker 1: So Barn, it's looking it's looking more and more like that to me. And man, the kid is an floom if I've ever seen one.
Speaker 5: What is he like six ' nine?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like eight foot thirteen. Fuck, it's insane to me. And he walks over to Biden and who knows what he said to him, and that whole thing kind of gave me the chills. Like he looked over his shoulder like like I'm in charge, motherfucker, Like do you know what he said to him? Have you seen that video?
Speaker 5: I've seen it and I've seen other people try to well, he's shaking his hand. This is at the inauguration, correct. Yeah, I've heard people say that he shook Biden's hand and then leaned over and said something to Kamla and the video was edited and that Biden always makes that face like that.
Speaker 3: I just shp my pants face.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I think he did say something to him, and who knows what it was. Maybe it just like fuck you or something, but it could it could.
Speaker 1: Have been that's so gangster everything that that would be gangster as fuck. Everybody is speculating because I don't know how anybody could know this because I haven't seen a view and angle of it where you see his lips moving, So I don't see how anybody could depict what he was saying. But the most thing that I see going around is you forgot to pardon yourself. Mmmm. That would be good fucking hilarious if he's already trolling people like that, like like already a master troll like his dad, which I wouldn't be surprised. But let's talk about Baron for a second before we do. Actually, Julia, what was your question? Oh?
Speaker 3: I was gonna ask you if you felt like because he signed that executive order to like release Martin Luther King Junior and fucking RFK JFK, and it was all theatrical and give this pin to Bobby Kennedy, you know it just if we get it at all, it's gonna be like every other word is blacked out, and it's gonna be like JFK blank blank blank blank blank blank blank blank blank shot blank blank blank blank blank length like. I don't know how you feel about it, but I think this is just another like stage theatrical moment.
Speaker 1: I feel like everything up until this point has been a staged theatrical moment. And I the more and more that I dive into this, the more that I feel like the what what is explain that is going to happen in the Bible is is happening and it is unfolding. And as a conspiracy theorist, I can't dismiss things as coincidence when there's so many of them, and so I can't look at the Bible and think that it's a piece of fiction anymore like I used to. And so with that being said, in the Bible, the bad guys win for a while, and we are going to be under a one world government. And what I feel is happening right now is there is a power fight. Yes, the Malaccans versus the Luciferians is sam to put it. And the Malaccans they're fucking evil and they just go for the gut. They don't give a fuck because they're looking at the sand of the hour glass, run out of sand, and they don't give a fuck anymore, whereas the Luciferians still are trying to play the long game a little bit faster where they're the slide of hand guy and like you had just brought up, oh, all these executive orders and it looks great on the fucking surface. But that's what a master magician does, is they're able to make you see what they want you to see while the trick is happening over here. And that's exactly what the fuck is going on right now. And we're still going to get there into a one world government. We're just going to get a looped up reach around now while it happens. Instead of immediate imprisonment.
Speaker 3: That's a good way to put it.
Speaker 5: Actually, Yeah, I call it the technocratic trojan horse, because you can't tell me that you're you know, he hasn't said he's draining the swamp this time around, but I mean, everybody's gung ho about a lot of these people that he's putting around him. But it just seems to me like, if you look at Joe Rogan, to go back to him, he brought on Tolsi Gabbard, He brought on a lot of these people who nobody knew was a household name at that point. And now, I mean, like even Peter Till went on Joe Rogan's podcast, and I just heard today Kurt Metzger. I don't know if you guys know who he is. He's kind of a yeah so's he's a stand up comedian, that kind of he's with Jimmy Door. He goes on Sam's show a lot, but he's sitting there just giving gold the Rogan and he's just dismissing it the whole time. And then Kurt says, yeah, you had Peter teal on and that was the biggest bunch of bullshit I've ever heard come out of somebody's mouth. And Joe Rogan's like, when did he lie? He's like, oh, when he just brushed off the whole Epstein thing. And said, yeah, it was just guys cheating on their wives. And Joe goes, well, you know, he's gay, so they can't entice him with women, and he's like, yeah, that's not what the island's about, Joe, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I mean Joe, Joe knows that because he hangs out with Eddie Bravo, and you know, Eddie Bravo's still got a little bit of cognitive dissonance going on because he's still like fully fucking number seventeen man and trust the plan, so you.
Speaker 3: Know, oh, really.
Speaker 1: Yes he is. But even with you know, being on the Q fucking movement, still you're aware of a lot more than the normis. And that what Joe Rogan leads onto, uh, saying that he fucking knows and you you gotta know that they're not behind the scenes and Eddie Bravo and Joe Rogan aren't having conversations that are fucking about Epstein Island. And he's like, come on, Joe, man, tell me, you know you know so and so, like, what the fuck is really that motherfucker like ripped somebody's heart out on you tell me about it? Come on, you know that's really fucking how it happened. I know that's how it's happening, and so well, Rogan's playing stupid and honestly, I feel like he's smart, and but he is also controlled in a sense, Like I mean, what makes him better than anybody else, any other fucking podcaster out there? Like why is he getting these A listers? Why is he the one that everybody listens to.
Speaker 3: That's what I've been saying for a while now, because I fucking I'm a two thousands kid according to Colby, even though I was born in ninety four and I fucking grew up watching Fear Factor, and fucking Joe Rogan is an actor, dude, just like all, Like we just did that series called Blood Ties talking about how a lot of this shit is like actors and staged in CIA and it's all by design, and Joe Rogan is a fucking actor. He needs to go back to fucking Fear Factory or whatever the fuck that show was called. That was actually a cool show, by the way, I liked watching that shit. But the point is he's an actor, and I think he's being used in this role of Joe Rogan, and God only knows what his real purpose is in this conspiracy game, Like I don't know, Well, if you.
Speaker 5: Look back at his early early years, they all say that this was kind of a grassroots thing that just took off. But if you look at right when he started, he teams up with Aubrey Marcus and he's sponsored by Fleshlight. Now, if you look at Aubrey Marcus's parents, they're both just balls deep into all these hedge funds and they have all of this money. And then Joe Rogan teams up with Aubrey to make on it. And this is something that you can just see unfold throughout the early years. And by the time Joe Rogan got big enough, he never really he broke ties with Aubrey. But his show started not organically, and I knew it, and I think that he I mean, have either of you heard of Matthew North. He's this No, he's this kid. He was probably like twenty one years old, and he was going after Alex Jones, he was going after Rogan, and he just showing a lot of the stuff that people didn't know about those two and Sam TRIPLEI even got into the mix a little bit. But this kid just fucking disappeared. Everybody's saying he's dead. I don't think he is, but he has disappeared him well, he may have disappeared himself. He might have just stopped talking about this stuff.
Speaker 3: So he was going after Alex Jones.
Speaker 5: And Rogan mainly, but as it unfoldedly, TRIPLEI got into it near the end of the Matthew North saga. But I have also wondered if that guy was a plant myself, because he's one of those guys that blames everything on the Jews. But the information that he pulled up just led me down some rabbit holes because I grew up listened. I mean I say I grew up. I was like in my thirties, but my podcasting growing up, it was Joe Rogan every day, Like I listened to every episode he ever did, and I started seeing some inconsistent and season I just kind of, you know, overlooked him, like when you're dating a new girl and there's red flags, like I love this guy. He's a bow hunter, he loves jiu jitsu, he does keto, and he loves the sauna and smoke.
Speaker 3: Deem tency aliens with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know I was right there with you, brother, and I was playing those red flags off as well, and it's funny. He is the reason and his red flags are the reason that I even started White Rabbit was because he was afraid to touch real shit. Anytime somebody would start to talk about real shit, he would derail the conversation and it pissed me off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's also the theory that Jamie is Joe Rogan's handler and everybody he's the producer of the show. He's the guy pull it up, Jamie, you know. Oh, and his parents have some like Laurel Canyon esque kind of yeah. So, and this guy came in when Brian Redband apparently was fucking off too much, just talking about boner pills every episode and like gas station boner pills. It was so he had to come in and mediate the fucking show. So he's not actually like the technical wizard, and everybody's like, are need to Jamie he's a fucking genius. Well, Jamie's really good at googling shit. Every time.
Speaker 1: Everybody's like, oh, he's so awesome, could it be?
Speaker 5: It's not hard? And now Jamie actually like corrects Joe all the time. He kind of subtly steers the conversations.
Speaker 3: So, so Joe is Jamie's bitch.
Speaker 5: I don't know, it's it's something a lot of people say. But Brian Redband now does kill Tony. But you can't tell me that guy is not capable of running a fucking podcast where people just sit there and talk. But Jamie came in and replaced him, and apparently they knew each other in Ohio. Jamie's an audio engineer, that's his credentials, and it's not even digital. He like got out of the game right when it all switched over. So his story is a little murky, And I just can't help but think that from the very beginning, it was designed for people like us to kind of keep us in check.
Speaker 3: Well, William Ramsey absolutely thinks Joe Rogan is the smiley face killer one and the Antichrist too.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I don't know if he thinks it's Joe Rogan, but I think there's a lot of validity to a lot of comedians are like if you listen to us talking with blood ties, I think stand up comedians have been weaponized. They travel city to city.
Speaker 3: They're funny. You'd never suspect him.
Speaker 5: Tom Segura is an interesting one. To look into because he called Garth Brooks a serial killer. But the funny thing is Tom Segura is more likely a serial killer.
Speaker 3: And he wrote a paper in high school how to be a serial killer and get away with it.
Speaker 5: That's right. He told me that the other day.
Speaker 1: Did he really? Yeah, that's crazy. And I'm pretty sure that Bert Kreischer is gay because every time, every time Rogan talks about his friends that would come out of the closet if it wouldn't like destroy their family, I'm like, oh, he's for sure talking about pressure.
Speaker 5: That's why he has to drink away the pain.
Speaker 3: Did you watch Fear Factor?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 1: You know I watched some episodes, but I am one of those people that I can handle blood and guts all day long, but you put shit or vomit in front of me and I am going to vomit. So like when people are like, were you gonna help me clean this vomit up, I'm like no, because they're gonna be way more vomit to clean up. Trust.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, the show got canceled at second time around because they made the people drink donkey jizz.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, stop it.
Speaker 5: Well as.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, how many people on Jackass drink different types of semen, So my god, it's like, how far can we take this beast reality without actually having sex with the animal.
Speaker 5: I would rather fuck a donkey than drink his jizz.
Speaker 1: Man, I couldn't get hard. Well, I guess there's blue. I guess there's blue Choo though.
Speaker 3: Right, American boners for American donkeys.
Speaker 1: Blue Choo, blue Choo. I am telling you guys right now, you are missing out on me, because I would be your best fucking spokesperson ever. I already have the commercial set out to where I'm laying in bed and I can't get it up, and then i take one of the boner pills and I'm like juiced, and I'm walking around with the song going, I'm all the way up. I think it stopped me. Oh, you guys are missing out.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, No, that would be great if blue Choo actually worked.
Speaker 1: Because I've never tried it, I don't know, but I will say that the gas station boner pills are amazing. For like two days straight. I don't know what's in those things, and I'm scared to do it again, but it was pretty fans.
Speaker 5: It's donkey jes Yeah, it's like pulpa res rhino horn like that. It's old Chinese remedies. Is it really apparently? Wow, I've been in like Flying J truck stops or lovet No, but I've perused the selection and there's some weird shit in that.
Speaker 3: What did they call it? R Vedic? It's like ar vedic, I mean it's tumoric. Donkey J's white marble.
Speaker 1: Well, there's the one. The one that I tried was it was supposedly just natural honey. It was just a little tube thing and I sucked in the honey and it tasted like regular honey, and it says one something honey.
Speaker 3: So I gave you two day long wood.
Speaker 1: No, it'sney for the whole time, just things that would arouse you when you were like fifteen, all of a sudden started You're like, whoa, I I forgot about that shit.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, go gas station, boner pills.
Speaker 1: Boner hun go go correct too. Because and then when you're actually being intimate, it's like just like fucking Eminem says, go go gadget Dick. It was just like I didn't even know this was possible. That's amazing. But anyways, let's not talk about the boner pills because I don't want anybody trying those things, because I mean, I don't know if anybody's gotten seriously injured from those things or not. God knows if there's nanoparticles or parasites or what the fuck. Well, I'm pretty sure those are probably a little more safe than the ones that you're getting at your corner the liquor store, you know. So, I don't want to like make it sound all great and people listen to this and go try it and then somebody of a heart attack or even worse, their dick falls off.
Speaker 3: You know. Well, I did want to ask you, so, so did you listen to the Blood Tie series with.
Speaker 5: I? Did?
Speaker 1: I listened to the first two episodes? Is there more than that out now?
Speaker 3: So there's four altogether that we did for the cult, And I don't know. I was just gonna see what you thought about that, because it was the first time that Colby and I had really teamed up on like a big topic like that.
Speaker 1: I thought it was really cool actually that you guys did that together, and I would like to see a lot more of it. When you guys, when you guys do your stuff, you're obviously looking at it through separate lenses and bringing it to the table and kind of hashing it out right there on the spot. And I think that that's kind of refreshing rather than just not that your show isn't amazing because you add all the amazing bells and whistles when it's just you, because I couldn't do that. So kudos to you all the time. Yeah so, but I mean for you, I'm sure it's awesome to be able to bounce that off of somebody and have somebody play Devil's advocate or have somebody like double down on one of your ideas, you know.
Speaker 3: And it's yeah, well, and it's just like you said, because I see things one way and Colby sees things in another way. And something that I think you might find interesting is we're working on doing a little bit of the ninety stuff together and Waco came up, and I see it one way, Colby sees it. Well, we kind of have similar opinions on it a little bit.
Speaker 5: I think David Koresh was the second coming and we fucked up.
Speaker 3: He thinks David Koresh was Jesus.
Speaker 5: Oh, by the way, No, But if I was a believer. I'd have to ask, are you I think I remember, like two or three months ago, I heard you say you're gonna get David Thibodeaux on at some point.
Speaker 1: Okay, so here is the thing we can get this person on. I've been corresponding with him. Here's here's where I've I hit a not brick wall, but a moral issue with I said, I would never do this. He wants two hundred dollars to come.
Speaker 5: Oh, he's the one. I was telling her that it was him, and I'm like, no, I think that might have been the guy that goes to the Hollywood parties. So David wants.
Speaker 1: Another guy, and the Hollywood party guy wants two hundred and fifty dollars to come on to my show.
Speaker 3: And do you think the Hollywood party guy is legit?
Speaker 1: I think the Hollywood party guy is still a Hollywood party guy, and he's playing a role that he thinks is going to help out his career right now.
Speaker 3: But I feel like Thibodeaux would be genuine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that's surprising to me. He's asking for money.
Speaker 1: He's not doing good right now, Okay, he really needs it. He would I feel like he would come on the show if he didn't need it. And he feels like I'm more successful than I really like, because I portray that I'm way more successful than I am, people don't know that.
Speaker 5: I'm like, you got a shitload of listeners.
Speaker 1: You do, for sure, but like I'm not. I don't monetize. You don't hear commercials on my show. And I'm very picky about my sponsors, and uh shit, one of them I don't get. I don't get anything from them because I wanted all the proceeds to go to the listeners instead of the show. The message is more important, and I feel like people will trust me more if I do that, because I still get called a fucking sy op and a plant all the time, and I'm like, are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 3: Like, really, you're one of the ogs.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I think there's a lot of people in our midst that could be. But I feel like you're a genuine guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And I love the way you like take these commercials and make them like unique, very unique. You treat them like a project rather than just like, yeah, I'm just pushing some shit to get some.
Speaker 1: Motor pills and back to the show, right, And like I know that a lot of these people never really even try these products because I know that I know how it works. I know how this shit works. And then also, you know how you guys, well I know, Julia, how you get monetized. You don't even know what's going to be playing on your show, So yeah.
Speaker 3: I have no fucking control over it. Whatso long?
Speaker 1: We could be talking shit about big pharma and then they're having a big pharma advertisement on your ship, or.
Speaker 3: Like I'm saying, like, ever get the flu shot, and it's like, have you got your flu shot this season?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Spreaker is notorious for sprinkling and big pharma commercials, so I mean they're iHeartRadio and they kind of combined. But I listened to a few shows that have the Spreaker commercials and it's not even a joke. You could be right in the middle of an anti vax rant and they'll cut in in the middle of the sentence and then do have you gotten your RSV vaccination yet? Oh?
Speaker 3: For fuck's sake, but I did. I did. I want to ask you, though, so you have you decided about Thibodeau? Are you? Is it still?
Speaker 1: I'm on the fence still and The only reason that I'm on the fence is because I am scraping by right now. I just spent all of my money moving into this new apartment, and so maybe further on down the road, I'll do it. If I had the extra two hundred dollars right now, Fuck yeah, I would, because I think that it would definitely be worth it. I have so many questions I feel in even talking to him, He's like, Yo, the documentary just didn't didn't get anything right.
Speaker 3: And dude, I've said that I don't think the documentaries are even remotely accurate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's one on Netflix I watched a while ago. I came home from work the other day and she's watching it and it shows atf agents crying about everybody that got shot on their set, and like, that's like a fucking rapist, you know, crying because the victim scratched him in the face. It really is.
Speaker 3: And then it's got this sad background music and they're like, we lost a lot of good men that day, and I'm like, why the fuck were you there?
Speaker 5: It broke their window and then my friend in the face when we were trying to storm the bedroom.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, and they're all crying and shit, it's like, dude, why the fuck were you even there? And like, I get it. I've said this before. Yeah, you don't have to agree with everything like the Branch Davidians were about, but they did their fucking David Koresh's prophecy fucking came true. Like everything he was talking about fucking happened. So it is just weird. I see it as it could be, like a spirituality thing. And it's also totally a setup because the ATF was gonna get defunded and they needed a big fucking hoopla to happen, and then they found the Branch Davidians. But I don't know, what do you think.
Speaker 1: I'm so on the fence about everything, honestly because I have a researcher truth seeker that sent me this long message explaining that I was about to have a pedophile on my show because I had said that, you know, I was gonna try to have him on, and she went off and I was like, he wasn't a pedophile, Like, yeah, I think you're thinking of how they were portraying his fucking cult master. But you know, like, who's to say you weren't there. I wasn't there, and like.
Speaker 3: Well, part of the part of the thing with the branch Davidians is nobody but David was allowed to have sex like they had to all be celibate except for David. So I mean, I don't I don't girls that.
Speaker 1: He and the girls that he chose to have sex with apparently, and a lot of them were underage within the cult, and you know, that's just something that we're told. Apparently all the men were taking kids and who knows what the fuck really happened there, because I don't think I've heard it from anyone's mouth that was act actually fucking there, right.
Speaker 5: And even then, you would still have to be there to see it with your own eyes, because any can lie. And if let's just say, because I'm not saying I think Thibodeau was in on anything like that, but he wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Admit it, so he wouldn't. Of course he wouldn't. But at least if I was able to talk to him, I'm my own lie detector, and I'll feel what I feel from him, and I'll make my own decision based off of my conversation that I have.
Speaker 5: With him, and go ahead.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just saying like, I can usually tell when somebody's full of shit, Like I'm I'm an eighty HD person that's empathy, like an EmPATH that has ADHD, So like I feel people from the fucking moment I meet them, and I can tell if they're fucking piece. It's very hard to stab me in the back, and it still happens. But I'm just saying, like, I get a really good fucking read on people. And I've pointed out pedophiles at my old job before. When I worked at this big factory when I was in my twenties, I'm like, dude, this guy's fucking there's something off this guy fox kids. And I remember saying that. I was like, I would bet a whole fucking paycheck on it. And less than a year after I had quit there, the fucking plant got raided because there was fucking child pornography and he was involved in some sort no and he ran. He ran out of the back of the plant, evaded the cops, checked himself into a hotel room, and blew his brains out.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Uh Well, I will say this, when when the uh powers that be want to demonized people, they always go back to the same playbook in the same formula. We also talked about Ruby Ridge in the episode where she's talking about and it's either their white nationalist Nazis or their pedophiles, and our fucking little community is guilty of the same goddamn thing. By the way, Like, you can't tell me that just because you don't agree with somebody's politics that they're for sure fucking kids A lot of them do. But it just seems to be like the first thing they go to in our tool bag to dmail us somebody, and the FBI is more guilty of it than anybody.
Speaker 3: You gotta say, like majority of pedos, majority pedo, maybe ten percent, not pedo. What do you mean a politics?
Speaker 5: Oh for sure?
Speaker 1: Thing though, here's the thing, though, is they go to that playbook is because that is the dirt that they have on them, right.
Speaker 5: But I to me, if everybody in Waco was doing that.
Speaker 3: Shit you're talking about Waco, I don't think they were all.
Speaker 5: No, No, I'm saying that it's it's a thing in general because that was like started with Michael Jackson.
Speaker 1: Shit, it might have been started before Michael Jackson. As this guy touches kids and like try to discredit everything in his fame from then on out. That's like the worst fucking thing that you can possibly say about somebody.
Speaker 5: Yet you get people like Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg's who have legitimate people accusing him of this, and that shit gets swept under the rug so quickly when the power.
Speaker 1: My mom thinks that Tom Hanks is like the most wholesome, the greatest man ever. And if I was to even hint that he is what he is, my mom would probably disown me.
Speaker 3: She'd probably give you seven flu shots if you said that.
Speaker 1: You know, But oh Man, speaking of her, it was funny because I was talking about this whole Hitler thing. And that's another thing, is because it's hitting people that have would have never fucking heard about this shit. My mom is Jehovah's witness, Like she doesn't want She's like this when it comes to conspiracy theories. And she was like, Brad, I don't want to know where you lie on this, like where you think, but are there people out there that really think that Hitler could have been a good person and that like there was no Holocaust? And I was like, no, I'm not going to tell you where I lie on that. But I will say that there are people that believe that, and I'm not saying that they're right about their beliefs, but I am saying that we've been lied to a lot of things, and maybe some of the things they believe are correct and some aren't.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm out of the loop. What what are these Hitler videos?
Speaker 5: Well, it's starting to come out that, like what he was doing was a lot like what Trump's doing right now, what Hitler was doing in the beginning and saying, yeah, so he came in and he wanted to get rid of illegal immigrants, just like what Trump's doing. Okay, And also, I mean where I stand on this, just from all my research, I do believe there was a eugenics program going on during World War Two, and I do believe that Germany one hundred took the blame for it, when in fact that shit came from Europe in the United States of America.
Speaker 3: Well, it came from wherever it came from. But there was a eugenics program. But I think COVID was also a eugenius program.
Speaker 5: So much like with COVID, when it comes to the World War Two cost, we get a very skewed like little neat package of what it was all about, and it was about way more than any of us could probably even.
Speaker 3: Grasp well, and Trump was the one pushing the fucking jabbers in the first place, right, warp speed and all that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But anyways, so Brad, what do you think about her question with like, what's going on with the Hitler thing right now? Because I I kind of just glossed over it.
Speaker 1: Uh, yeah, well you did, and to layer that. So his next step was he he decided he wanted to get rid of the smut and especially start in the schools, and so he decided to get rid of all the transgender and gay and LGBTQ bullshit out of the schools. Hence they were burning books. Yeah, those are the fucking books that they were burning. So you hear these things, and it all starts with Joe Rogan planting that seed. And that's what I'm saying. Is this am I talking about? Are we sitting there having this conversation because they purposely planted the fucking seed and we're doing exactly what they want to do. Because if that's the reason, I fucking quit, because we're getting ssyops from every fucking direction.
Speaker 5: And like I said, well, just do you just do you acknowledging that you're a step above it, because if you think that's what's going on, I think there's a lot of angles you could look at it from, and if you know that it is a syop, you can get ahead of it. And it's not to say that there's not some valuable information in the package they're giving us, because I think there is, but it's also it's a divide and conquer thing when it comes right down to every step of the way everything they do.
Speaker 3: Wait, so do you think that there was like actual holocausts, like gas chambers and shit, and like bodies stacked up on top of each other.
Speaker 5: Do you think that this I think that they used it as theater, but I think they were setting up of fucking eugenics. They were. It wasn't about ethnic cleansing. It was about experimenting.
Speaker 3: On people, this experimenting shit to get medical Okay, well you know what, I just watched this fucking video the other day and it was a Holocaust survivor lady, and she said, yeah, it really happened, but it didn't happen the way that they fucking say because all the videos there's no snow on the ground. There's never any snow on the ground. And she said that there was like four feet of snow at all times during this time period. I guess, and she was like, yeah, it happened. But all these videos and pictures and stuff, these are fakes, Like I don't know where they came from. Because Aschwitz had to wear fucking boots. The snow was so high, and you never see videos and pictures of that.
Speaker 1: See, So you're getting it too, so you're getting it from a different angle. So it's coming in, it's raining in, and everybody's getting it whether they want to or not. But we're getting drips of it. And here's what I think is happening. I think that there is a change of the guard. I think that what is happening right now is the old people that were in charge before are getting fucking stomped out right now, and their history is going to get changed. So they're gonna give us some of the truths that actually took part. They're gonna tell us the lies in his story. But I also think that they're gonna manipulate it into what they want to build their future to be so I think that those were planted there for a reason so that people like us have these conversations and then get people to start talking, and now everybody's talking about it, and so that when it comes out, hey, maybe Hitler wasn't that bad of a guy, and it goes in line so that everybody's able to fall in line with the changing of what is happening now to fit the new narrative of what they want, because we're going through a transition right now, whether like it or not, and I think this is part of that. They're gonna be dribbled in syops all over the place.
Speaker 3: Well, do you think that what's holding it up is like all the old people like our grandparents and our grandparents, grandparents and shit like that, they were all just waiting for all the assholes to die so they could just start like it. Just it surprises me how non political people like IM not saying anything mean or anything but your mom right, And it's like Trump has literally changed the minds of people who would never have even been political before, and they're all of a sudden getting involved with it. And it's like the dying off of one generation and the people who are I don't know young enough to get on board with the new shit. This this is who they're targeting.
Speaker 1: And right now, like, I don't find it. I don't find it that far crazy that they're destroying the old system. And with the old system being destroyed, we just had, excuse me, we just had podcasting play such a huge part in the theater of elections, and so now even Trump's cabinet is reaching out to people like, hey, you want to be part of our press pool. We're looking for podcasters to start taking these jobs over. And I was saying back when I was on We the People Radio, I was like, as soon as the mainstream media crumbles, and it's going to crumble, we already need to have our feet planted if we want to be the source of people's entertainment and information from here on out, because it's going to be an empty hole and we're seeing it right now.
Speaker 5: And Eloni keeps telling us that we're.
Speaker 1: The media now exactly. But I think that that is all on purpose, and we think that this is all not we all think, but this is all taking place to be as if it is some sort of a grass movement thing, and it's like, hey, look like regular people like you and me have a voice now and everybody can hear us. And then we have people like fucking Seth Ryan coming out with like these whistleblowers supposedly, and we're supposed to trust these people because they come from our podcasting community and you can trust them, But they're just the same fucking CIA plants that are on fucking Fox Media, you know.
Speaker 3: And they're going on podcasts now.
Speaker 5: This this Sean Ryan guy is X in quotes for listeners CIA and he was in the heart of the Vegas cyber truck thing and the email that got leaked to this other guy who came on his show and then he disappeared. But he's sitting there getting in Twitter fights with people when he's in hiding.
Speaker 3: So is he You think he's an actor?
Speaker 5: Well, I think that he's somebody that Son Silverstein I think is his name. When if with the Obama administration laid it all out that they had to infiltrate alternative media to keep and he didn't use the words mockingbird. I'm using that but to keep a hold of the information flow. So this started before you know, any of us.
Speaker 3: Coming after the podcasters.
Speaker 5: Because the podcast became the main source of as.
Speaker 1: My buddy Maverick approach got tapped during the election and they were offering him X amount of money to promote Kamala Harris. So this is happening. They start small like that, they'll tap you, and if you do back that person, you'd be like, oh, fuck yeah, you're gonna give me twelve hundred dollars. I was gonna promote that person anyway, right, And then they're like, oh, he's on board. And then they get you on board, and you already have the trust of your audience because they've been listening to you for fucking two and a half three years now, and you've been tapped without them knowing about it. And then all of a sudden, you become fucking Tim Poole, you know.
Speaker 5: Thank you. He's the he's out of everybody. He's the one to me where I get mad when people like that guy because he's the most obvious.
Speaker 1: He's such a gate fucking keeper.
Speaker 5: He's the other He's another example of someone who blew up because he went on Joe Rogan's podcast. No one knew who Tim Poole was before I think it was twenty seventeen. His first time on.
Speaker 3: There, and I'm sure he's got millions of listeners.
Speaker 5: Oh this guy, he's the one who swats himself to get clicks, Like it's just to me. You get this chihuahua wearing a beanie all the time, and he's convinced that all these tough people in West Virginia that he's a freedom fighter. Yet when any opposition comes his way, he acts just like all the libtards do and starts getting real fucking woke defensive.
Speaker 3: Well, you can now always stuck, like, oh, go ahead.
Speaker 1: He had my buddy. He just had my buddy on Bobby Sauce. So back when I first started podcasting, I was a cute tart. I was in the whole Maga movement thing, and I was in with a lot of the mega Maga influencers that you see with millions of followers. Now, Like, I knew those guys. And so when I know those people and I'm like, there's no way that guy would have been tapped, because if he was tapped, he would have told them to go fuck themselves. So this guy goes on Tim Poole. They he has what they think is a great fucking podcast. The next day, Tim Poole goes out and starts bashing fucking Bobby Sauce and his stance on TikTok and basically does a railroad journalism on him where he has him on the show and is fucking cool to his face. But then in the next episode he's talking shit and basically while Bobby Sauce isn't there to back his to back his side of the story, he's just sitting there bashing him. So that everything Bobby Sauce said on his show, which was fucking legit by the way, just got delegitimized by all the people brainwashed into listening to this fucker. And so take naps AKA. Bobby Sauce was smart enough to go on his channel and play the clips where he was saying, oh and Bobby Sauce said this, and then he would rebuttle it himself and it got thousands of views. But this fucking asshole Tim Poole, like you said, Julia, he gets millions of views. You know, as soon as he had Kanye West come on his show, and Kanye West got pissed off out of Kanye Kanye. Kanye was on his show and natur is famous for walking I think that's what really blew him up is he got pissed off at Tim Poole and was like his interviews done and he just walked out and and Tim was like, really, really, you're just gonna leave?
Speaker 5: Yeah, And he was At that time Kanye was being handled by Milo Uianapolis. And what's that faggy guy's name that everybody thinks is a Nazi?
Speaker 1: I have no idea, man like I what's going on with him right now? With Yea yeah, because he said if he disappears and comes back, he's a clone, right, And he was against all the Balenciaga bullshit. Now he and against all the Satanic shit. Now he's got this half naked horror of a girlfriend and he's taking her shopping at Balenciaga.
Speaker 3: Ooh, interesting development.
Speaker 5: He also wore the Balenciaga gimp mask when he went on Alex Jones show, which I don't even think that was Kanye on.
Speaker 1: I don't think that was Kanye either. I think they kidnapped his ass right before that because they didn't want him to go on Alex Jones. What had happened is he walked off a tempoole. A week later, he supposedly goes on Alex Jones and he's wearing the fucking gimp mask. We don't see him for god knows how long.
Speaker 5: He's just making all his weird ass you who, Benjamin Netton, you who jokes and he it was funny, I'll give you that, but it was almost like it was too much to find to look like right away or give a clone, so they just like, let's just get a guy that sounds like him and cover up his face.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you think.
Speaker 1: Like I just don't get the gimph mask. Unless he was saying like, unless it was an artistic way of saying, I'm just I've just been their fucking sex puppet type of thing. I don't fucking know. But like, I'm like, why in the fuck is he wearing that shit? Like it doesn't make any sense. Like everything that he stands for and that he's about it, there's no statement that's making any sense to me with him wearing this shit right.
Speaker 3: Now, right it's like day cloned Tyrone. Did you see that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Which I think is very interesting that Jamie Fox just happens to fucking look so very different after the fact that he gets sick his family comes to say their goodbyes and everything, and then all of a sudden he's back. But he's right back because that's not him. Also, fuck, who is that diddy person that they keep showing us pictures of? Because I'm even seeing so called fucking truth seekers posting videos talking talking about Ditty and certain things, and I'm like, hold up, why are you showing this picture and not talking about the fact that it looked like his head is somebody overinflated a Rebok pump and it's about to burst, Like, what the fuck is going on here? That's not Ditty? Who's taking the fall for this fucking guy? So we can go ahead, and we can go ahead and circle all the way back here and go get back into Ditty Because do I think do I think he's just a syop or he's taking the fall? I don't think he's taking the fall. I don't think Epstein took the fall. I think their characters are taking the fall. I think that their characters are taking the fall. So that the just like you said, so that the sharks have a little bit of minnos to eat for a minute while other things are taking place, and they're not They're not giving their own. You know, that's why we're seeing pictures of Ditty that don't look like Ditty. And we're talking about the trials and all this shit, and I mean, we could talk about the fires, how one of his house is burnt up in the fires, and god knows what kind of evidence was at that residence.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, Well, and you know, it's like I will It's like we always say, I think Ditty is a character, and there could be multiple different actors playing that character, and the one that they got right now does doesn't even look like him. I'm surprised nobody else is fucking talking about this. But there there has been times like what I mentioned before, like with Jamie Fox, where it's like obvious, there's not the same guy playing him. And we just watched a movie the other night that had Jamie Fox in it, and the whole time I was watching that, I didn't say it out loud, but I was like, this is the real guy I remember, because this is what he looks like, and like the new version of him is almost they didn't even really try. Like he's got like a skinny, fucking narrow head, and it's just like completely obviously it's not even the same person anymore. So, I mean, they probably fucking killed Kanye. Poor guy. He's had a terrible life.
Speaker 5: If he was ever real, he was, you know.
Speaker 1: And I really feel connected to Kanye because I was going through my whole music journey around the time that he signed with Rockefeller and inspired me because I'm like, Wow, this guy is just like me, Like he has a same drive. He comes from the same type of hip hop background where he was fucking with most death and more underground type shit and was against the bling bling, and I was anti mainstream but wanted to make it in the mainstream being anti mainstream, and he did that and I looked up to him for that, And during that time of my life, I absolutely would have sacrificed somebody close to me in order to get at that level of fame. And I am not ashamed to say it because that's who I was at that time of my life. I'm not that person anymore. I've openly talked about being a Satanist back in the day, and because I thought that that's what it took to get to where it was, so I even knew about the occult and everything, like back then, I was practicing it, and I learned about it, and in learning about it, you find out that, holy shit, this is real. This isn't just something that we're doing to like be like, hey, look at us and we're like anti God and fuck you, because it's like a slap in the face that no, this is real shit and there's real entities at work here. There's real fucking evil shit happening, Real things happen to people that they can't fucking explain, and you're really sacrificing people that you love, that are close to you. And I think that then when reality truly hit him of what's going on, he didn't want to be a part of it anymore. And I think that's why I see so much of myself in him, because I'm like, fuck, dude, if that if I would have known before and ended up selling my soul, because I would fuck yeah, my soul, fuck it, I would have done it. And then I would have got in there and seen fucking kids being raped and all of this shit taking place, and I wouldn't have wanted anything to fucking do with it. So like I believe Kanye just simply because of that and the EmPATH in me, I connect with him, and I feel like we can believe him. I don't think we see Kanye for three years.
Speaker 3: Now, probably not. And you know what's crazy about him is like he married Kim, who knows if that was by design, and then he probably see stuff happening with even his own kids. So I mean, you can imagine. And I think it's actually pretty big of you to say back in the day you would have said, yeah, I'd sacrifice someone to get to that, because I feel like a lot of people would lie about that and be like, oh no, I never would, like, I'm not gonna lie. There's a couple family members I would have probably eighty six if I you know what I mean, Like, if that was your train of thought, you know, but obviously if it was my mom or something, I couldn't have.
Speaker 1: But unfortunately you don't get to decide.
Speaker 5: You just know, Yeah, they make it someone close to you to make sure it's a real sacrifice, right, yes, yeah, really.
Speaker 1: You just know that it's going to be somebody close to you, like his mom.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And he openly talks about it. He doesn't flat out say.
Speaker 1: It, but he flat out says it.
Speaker 5: He knows he says it.
Speaker 1: Mom died. He was in it. He two different times he's on video saying this shit. He has an outburst after the Grammy Awards where he fucking had it outburst and he's throwing a fit inside of a restaurant and he's standing up above the not on the table, but standing up at the table, and he's like.
Speaker 7: My fucking mom died for this shit. Do you understand me? She fucking died for this shit. And he's like passionate and as serious as fuck about it. And then fast forward, what do we got three.
Speaker 1: Years ago he talks about he was like, Yeah, I sacrificed my mom for this shit.
Speaker 3: That's so wild, dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a guy that Julia and I have podcast with. I've been podcasting with him for a couple of years now, and he's old school, like nineties music industry. He was on the performing and the production side of it, and then he kind of got more into the production side of it. But actually, you should have him on. We could hook you up with him because he's a really good guest. He won't flat out tell you who he's talking about because he's got all these NDAs from his time in the industry. But He says he has witnessed somebody that we would all know, some pop star chick didn't like the direction they were pushing her, so they came to her with some options and said, you can get out and we keep the name. Somebody else steps in as your role, and you don't get any more money and you're out on your own and you're never allowed to say who you really are. And then or we can just kill you off and you keep living and the whole the whole thing's dead, but they want the cash cow to stay alive. So most of these people probably do step out, have some minor facial reconstruction.
Speaker 3: Or something, and somebody replaces them.
Speaker 5: Yes, so it's it's like more of a title at that point rather than a name, like is Kanye West really Kanye West? Is Christina Aguilera, which she ever really Christina Aguilera? I mean, they buy your name when you sign that contract, and so it's not yours anymore, and even if it was your real name, but a lot of these people it's probably not even their real name. And I think this goes for a lot of people that we all know, like we always point out, like they look a little bit different you know their their vocal style is a little different, but we all chalk it up to like, yeah, they're moving on with the sound or whatever, and.
Speaker 3: They got old and we all know how easy this is.
Speaker 5: They've done it since the Beatles. I mean, you can't tell me Paul McCartney is Paul McCartney.
Speaker 1: Right, Paul McCartney is way better.
Speaker 5: So wait, like to go back to some of Johnny Woodard Will Die on the Hill that like, you couldn't replace Paul McCartney. It's like, well, he wasn't good until the new one, until you did simple baselines.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whoever replaced the real Paul McCartney is a wonderful musician. I love him very much.
Speaker 5: And there's a four inch height difference, but we'll overlook that.
Speaker 1: Too, right, right, right, Yeah, So what do you guys think about my eminem theory?
Speaker 5: I think, yeah, you're right about that. I I don't know when it happened. You probably have a better idea. I know that you're a big fan, but it's it can't be the same unless he's just absolutely corrupted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I just go back onto what is he now?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Like he doesn't have any relationships that we know about he's not like in the spotlight per se to where he should be because he was Michael Jackson's status at one point in his career, and even Michael Jackson had to like change what he looked like to go out into public. And it seems like nobody really gives a fuck about Eminem. And you know, everybody's heard me rant about all the differences. And I think he died when he went to rehab. He either died during rehab or he came back and he tried to make the album after rehab, but he was never the same after that. And you know, people will argue with me that he looked different in the movie eight Mile, and he does look a little bit different in the movie eight Mile. And it as possible as they even could have replaced him at that point in time, and maybe they replaced him with a clone at that point in time, and the clone still had most of his memory and his artistic skills, and so he was able to put out a couple more albums that were pretty eminem and then he goes on a super long hiatus. We get this guy with a completely different bone structure, his earring holes closed up, his eyes are now brown. He was famous for having green, greenish blue eyes. His ear lobes are also there's the whole attached, detached thing going on with those. He's never in anything where you can see his tattoos. So he's even in a documentary about the tattoo artist that did all of his tattoos, because he did fifty cent and justin Timberlake and anybody who was anybody at that time in the music industry went to this guy. They did a documentary it's on Netflix right now, and they interview eminem and he's wearing a fucking hoodie and he says, and he makes it sound like a fucking joke, but he doesn't show you. He says, yeah, i'd show you guys right now, but I had him removed. I'm sorry, but that's like your fucking daughter.
Speaker 3: You don't get that, right, Yeah, did you get your irises removed too? Asshole? Why do you got brown eyes all of a sudden? You know, it's like, that's just a pro government?
Speaker 1: Why are you pro fucking h dude anything?
Speaker 3: Daddy says, did you listen to that song he did for that Marvel movie for Venom? Did you listen to it?
Speaker 1: I actually liked the hook though.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, me too. But the whole thing is like the movie Venom itself, I feel like is saying a lot. I think there's a lot of hidden shit in that movie. And then the whole Eminem like he basically you know, it's like you get a parasite inside you and it fucking takes over you and you have altered personalities and shit, and it's like, what is Eminem other than like this alter personality that just stepped in out of nowhere, and like, where's the real Eminem? You know, I don't know. I thought it was interesting they chose him to make that song.
Speaker 1: Always Frozen, you know, and the Eminem Slim Shady Show. Have guys ever seen that? It was back? And when am I cutting out?
Speaker 3: You did? You did a little bit?
Speaker 5: Just start start that sentence over, Okay.
Speaker 1: Back in the early two thousands, there was a cartoon that Eminem put out himself and it was called The Slim Shady Show. Go back and look it up. I'm sure you can find it on YouTube or something. But there's three different versions of Eminem in this cartoon and they all hang out in the same like different entities like beans, there's Slim Shady, Eminem and Marshall Mathers, and they're all three different fucking people and they're part of the crew that Eminem hangs out with. And I thought that was very telling now that I know the things that I know, and so I went back and there's a lot of good things in that. Now, Eminem just put out an album and I need to dig into this, but I've been holding off between the move and everything. But I'm teaming up with the Cult of Conspiracy because I've already got a bunch of homework on those guys. And they did a fuck or on Eminem and they did an episode on Eminem, and so we're gonna combine. Plus this new album that he puts out that basically is talking about how he died. The whole album is based on his death and how it's not him anymore.
Speaker 5: What It's kind of like that music video of Britney Spears. I think you actually talked about it on Cold.
Speaker 1: We're talking about where it's the break Free and yeah, he breaks into the Hollywood Cloning Center and she busts open the tubes that have all the clones of her, and then as she leaves, she fucking throws the grenade and blows the whole cloning center up.
Speaker 3: Yes, what Why am I just fucking hearing about this? What music video is that?
Speaker 1: It's? Uh, I think it's called break Free or Break the Chain Free.
Speaker 3: Really this is a new one.
Speaker 1: No, it's really wild, and it's it's animated, and it obviously was never played. That's why you never heard about it is because she's telling you exactly what's happening. And God, I've been toying with the idea ever since I saw this video of this actor comedian and I'm sure you guys have seen the video where he's uh, he's interviewing or getting interviewed on the Jimmy Fallon Show and he's able to shape shift into who does he shape He shape shifts into Tom Cruise and then he shape shifts into seth Rogen and it's fucking insane. Yes, And so ever since that video, I'm thinking that maybe the clones aren't working out so well for them. So maybe these different types of thrill and reptilian species are just trying and shape shifting into these people themselves.
Speaker 3: Well, I have a theory actually, and I haven't even talked to Kolby about it. But I feel like when people start changing everything about their identity and like covering up their tattoos and stuff that are iconic to them, that they're shady shit going on. And since we brought up Eminem, we have to talk about MGK because he fucking covered all this tattoos up. You can't even fucking see him anymore. He was fucking engaged to a blood drinker, tranny, Megan Fox right, who has a toe for a thumb, right, And then it's like he completely gives up everything he's iconic for and now he's doing like what pop punk, whatever the shit he's doing. And they say it's because he called out Eminem and there was like the wrap battle or whatever the fuck they on YouTube. But I just don't think that's all that it's cracked up to be.
Speaker 1: No, that all came from the same the same entity put out that that was basically a fabricated beef, and what that was was a humiliation ritual for mgk's next step into what he was going to become, which we see as today MGK.
Speaker 3: Like he's all like hyper feminine, wearing pearl necklaces, doing all this stuff and it's just like, dude, they've got him totally. He's either been replaced or they've got him totally under his thought, under their thumb.
Speaker 1: He's That's why they get you at a certain age. Once you hit the age of twenty one, your chances of signing a record deal decrease fifty percent. So they try to get you at an earlier age than that. That's why they loved early teenagers. And then they'll try to get you at a development deal when you're like nineteen in through twenty five, because you're still mouldable right then, and you still in the brain set of I just want this, I just want I want this more than anything in the fucking world. And so that's about where MGK was. He had a development deal. He was so so on Diddy's label. Diddy's label, right, and so there was a lot of talks behind the scenes, and you know, I want to know what comes out between Eminem and this whole Diddy thing. But so Eminem and Diddy supposedly have fucking beef, but they're all tied with the same motherfucking people. Now, the same guy that produced the song for MGK Rap Devil is the same guy that produced the fucking beat for Eminem's kill Shot. So the same motherfucker produced both songs. You can't tell me that this wasn't a fabricated thing. So, and then also knowing what I know about the music industry and the cult and seeing what happened to him and the feminization, like you said, he's like, I don't give a fuck. I'm still gonna be in the spot, like people are gonna love me even if I wear a dress. I get to marry Megan Fox. Fuck yes, Eminem. Of course they don't expect me to be able to beat Eminem, but can I at least like have a dope ass track?
Speaker 3: So I think that's one hundred because I always felt like there was something more that was going on with that, because he completely gave up everything, changed everything, his look, his sound, started drinking blood with Megan Fox. I mean, it was just weirdness.
Speaker 1: But you see who his best friend is now also, and after that whole thing, he signed almost immediately and started training with Tommy Lee to play Tommy Lee in the movie about Motley Crue. Now he's oh really, so now he's involved with Motley Crue. And if you know anything about Mottley Crue and their whole upbringing. Nikki six is highly into the occult, to the point where they were gonna name the song Shout at the Devil, and the only reason or the song Shout at the Devil was going to be Shout with the Devil, and the only reason they changed it was because he was playing with knives and they started sticking up into the ceiling and something about there was a story with that, and I'm gonna butcher the fuck out of it, But in that taking place in his fucking with the demons and the knives sticking into the ceiling, I'm probably butchering this. They decided to change the name of the song. But they're heavily into the occult. They're heavily into the sacrifices, into having what they have because they're mediocre at best, and they were at the top of their fucking game and then in the late eighties.
Speaker 3: Dude, I definitely agree with that. My little cousin, Evan, he's obsessed with Motley Crue and he's like, they're the best bind that's ever lived, and I'm like, dude, you're so fucking you're almost boreder I retarded like Curious.
Speaker 1: Anything that comes directly from Hollywood, like that band grew up, all those kids grew up in Hollywood. Anything that comes and curated from there, fuck you and anything that it's about.
Speaker 5: This kind of the thing with Tommy Lee and MGK kind of reminds me a little bit of Johnny Depp because I used to think that Depp kind of sold out when he got that Pirate Booty, But in recent years I've started thinking, No, Johnny Depp changed when he started hanging out with Hunter S. Thompson, and I think that he went through something and when he was making that movie, Yeah, they became the Beasties and we all know. I mean, what do you know about Hunter S. Thompson.
Speaker 1: I know a lot about him. But yeah, I will say that Julia blew me away with the whole Laurel Canyon thing because that's a rabbit hole that I never even dove into, and the fact that it is responsible for so many of the rabbit holes that I have dove into. Uh, I'm obsessed with it now. Fuck, what were we wed? How was I tyme?
Speaker 5: Johnny Depp and Hunter S.
Speaker 1: Thompson So, but he was way more into the occult and the Satanic Ship before that, because he had the pit Viper and didn't you you guys to the Viper Room.
Speaker 3: The Viper Room. Yeah, yeah, he owned the Viper Room when like, uh, River Phoenix obviously died there and it was really bizarre. And I think that you're right though, because I talked about Hunter S. Thompson when I covered John Bennet, and there's just a lot of things that he said that are weird. And I think after they did Fear and Loathing, he started hanging out with what Marilyn Manson and and game animals, and he got real into like you could see in his past where he might have been a weirdo with like the Viper Room style.
Speaker 5: I think he was quite open to it.
Speaker 1: There's the yeah there, and I feel like there's the progressions to it, right and and so Hunter S. Thompson absolutely was probably a protege that was placed in front of him on purpose and is like you are ready for these teachings now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then he did weird stuff like the Ninth Gate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I still think they fucking love that movie. Yeah, pre Pirates too, Johnny Depp never, I mean, anything he did he approached with integrity. He was by far the best actor of the nineties. He never repeated her performance twice. He always said, I'm never going to be Blockbuster boy. But now look at the guy.
Speaker 1: Well he never watches any of his films apparently either.
Speaker 5: Well you know who got him into acting. If you want to talk about the vampires of Hollywood, fucking the Coppola family, Nicholas Cage is the one who told the depth he needed to be an actor.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't his first movie. Nightmare on Elm Street.
Speaker 5: That was his first movie. But he hanging out in Hollywood. He actually, this is kind of funny. He worked at a call center and he started getting bored, so he decided he would actually that was us decided he would actually to pass the time. He decided that every time I call someone, I'm going to be a different voice and be a different character. And then somehow he rubbed the shoulders with Nick. Yeah, and so Nick Cage told him, you've got a face for acting. And then he started like auditioning and he got Nightmare on Elm Street.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. What did he do after that? Like Bennie in June or something like that. Yeah, he did cry Baby, which was a job movie.
Speaker 5: And Edwards Her Hands, of course, was the thing that propelled him into fame. Friday the Thirteenth, well that was his first movie, but the one that really got him like mainstream attention was at Scissor Hands. He did like.
Speaker 1: About him and shit like the Scissorhand toys and shit like that. So what's up with the Nicholas Cage family? Because do you guys listen to Charlie Robinson And if you rewind two episodes ago on Charlie Robinson, he just had on one of his film buddies who was praising Nicholas Cage about being one of the realist motherfuckers in his life. And I don't I actually don't doubt that Nicholas Cage, who is a Coppola who changed his name kind of like how Amelio Estevez went back to the real.
Speaker 3: Fhow you guys gotta listen to my episode on Nicholas Cage before you start rambling on, because the motherfucker is literally a vampire.
Speaker 5: Yes, but he might be nice and he might be the real So he's.
Speaker 3: A nice vampire. He's fucking Barnabas from Dark Shadows. He's just like fucking which, by the way, was Johnny Depprell. But I'm just saying like that, if you google right now, anybody listening to this, if you google the grave site where Nicholas Cage has prepared his fucking final resting place in New Orleans, just google Nicholas Cage grave in New Orleans. And he has this motherfucker ready to go. It's got Latin written on it. It's a huge white pyramid. It looks like yeah, and it looks like the thing that the queen was buried in. Do you guys remember that as a big white pyramid that they buried the queen in. Why does Nicholas Cage have that same fucking Setup's Hollywood Royalty, I know, but he's a vampire. He's literally in the royal family or some shit.
Speaker 1: He's forever old.
Speaker 3: He's probably gonna be there. They're gonna say he's in there, but he's not really in there, and then he's gonna live a thousand more years.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of fun stuff about Nicholas Cage, like the Civil War photo that you.
Speaker 3: Because he's a vampire listen, and he bought that.
Speaker 1: He bought that. A lot of people talking about how uh how, what's his name? Keanu Reeves is a vampire as well.
Speaker 5: And like, yeah, well somebody who people say is really awesome and real when you meet him.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't doubt that, but because I'll tell you in a minute later, go ahead.
Speaker 1: My my ex wife, her uncle is his personal driver, and he's like, yes, Kiano's personal driver, and he bought him a fucking Rolex for Christmas. And to listen to this guy talk about Keanu Reeves, he is like the most down to earth person.
Speaker 5: You wouldn't think he's a Hollywood guy. And vampires are charming.
Speaker 3: Listen, I don't care what you think about the vampires. Nicholas Cage eats ass and he fucking I'm.
Speaker 5: Gonna say, I'm not a vampire.
Speaker 3: So did you watch American Horror Story at all?
Speaker 1: A little bit? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, do you remember the one about the witches and like there's that? Okay, anyways, season three it's called Covin and it's based on this real lady who lived in New Orleans who kept slaves in her house and she dismember them and torture them, and she had bodies buried all over her house and like she would like chain them up and like cut their insides out, and fucking was doing weird experiments with them. And shit, right, and you can go visit this house in New Orleans. It's Madame Delphine Lollery. That's the house, right. Nicholas Cage bought that house. He said it was his dream to buy that house. He wants to be buried in New Orleans, right down the street from it. And he fucking and he fucking listen, it's the realist shit. He bought this house and he said it was so haunted he couldn't even stay in there, haunted by demons or whatever. And like, this guy's got weird stuff around him. He plays a vampire in Renfield, right, and he fucking sells it.
Speaker 5: He did a vampire movie in the early nineties too.
Speaker 3: He's in Peggy Sue Got Married, which is also about Mason's and time traveling, because the motherfucker can time travel because he's a vampire.
Speaker 5: Hey, Jimmy Page bought Alister Crowley's estate.
Speaker 3: Look at that thing. Look at that thing. It looks just like the thing that the queen is buried in.
Speaker 1: So, but there's also other tombs here. So and that one right there, looks pretty old. So this is already a burial site, right yeah, right.
Speaker 3: And he bought this one and and he has it ready for him for when he dies. But it's the only one that looks like that in the whole graveyard.
Speaker 1: Interesting? How do I get rid of that thing? Okay?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's definitely interesting. And I'm looking. I shouldn't have exited. There's a bunch of lipstick kisses all over the side of this thing.
Speaker 3: Oh well, yeah, because there he's actually supposedly in there.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be like the new Jim Morrison grave. There's a lot of Nick ca fans out there.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Is Jim Morrison really dead?
Speaker 5: Though? No, he might. I like the theory that he became Rush Limbaugh. Oh that's a good one. I don't know if is that the one that Tyler or whatever? That uh, the guy that's talking about all my friends. He says that Trump is Elvis, Yeah he is. He the one that was talking about how Jim Carrey is going to come back, because Jesus.
Speaker 1: Did he say that? I don't know, man, if it's the same guy.
Speaker 5: Is he a flat earth guy? But he also talks about like all the slave Yeah, he said.
Speaker 1: Fittest flat earther. Yeah, he started attacking all my friends and I'm like.
Speaker 5: Really yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: He he hit me up and he was like, do you mind if I use one of your clips in one of my videos? And I was like, hey, man, I gotta be honest with you, like I'm friends with flat Earth Dave and Sean Hibbler.
Speaker 5: And or is this a flat Earth fight?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of fucking sad.
Speaker 5: You can always down on that happening, and this fucker's turning on each other so fast, Like I you know, I'm not going to say I'm not a flatter through because my model of reality more is a flatter threat model. You know, I am a flatter but I just have never seen anybody tear each other apart more than that.
Speaker 3: I know, it's terrible. We should be friends, not foes.
Speaker 5: But I don't know about his flatter it's Earth friends, but his celebrity stuff is fucking awesome.
Speaker 1: I can't, man, I cannot. He's saying Kobe Bryant as the fucking the linebacker on what uh a fucking football player? Give me a break. The guy is older than me. And I'm sorry, like this is not the same this somebody, people, I haven't heard that one. He's saying that Trump and Elvis are the same person. Less, Okay, I can't sit here and tell everybody with a straight face that I believe in shape shifters and then throw out the fact that Trump and Elvis could be the same person, because if I believe in shape shifters, that's fucking possible.
Speaker 3: I think this was actually a female, so I can explain that one.
Speaker 5: Maybe our boy Donny T was too.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I do think Elvis was a female, though, just based on skeletal structure.
Speaker 5: When I talk about like his research being awesome, I could throw out like ninety percent of it, but ten percent of the stuff he said really got me thinking. And that's kind of where I go, like, if if you can give me something new and like open me up to a new line of thinking, and he kind of did. And I actually laughed at him when he said that Mark Lawrence was Cedric the Entertainer. And then like that week we watched a movie with Cedric. We watched a movie with him in it, and I was just looking at him, going, that's fucking Martin Lawrence in a fat suit.
Speaker 1: Well, if you know what, a lot of these things that he says, and a lot I love his Google maps stuff that he does, and he'll show you dragons and shit, and and I'm like seeing these things. I'm like, dude, you're onto something here. But then when you but then when you turn around and you say that Sean Hibbler is a fucking paid agent. And I have conversations with this guy off air all the fucking time, and I know for a fact that he's a good person who's just seeking the truth like me. And you're starting to call out people that I know that are good, kind hearted people. I gotta stop backing you right there. Like, and I think that he's a good guy. I just think that, Like we've been siopped so many times that now it is it's time that people are gonna start eating their own and we got to be careful of that. Man. Like, we're all on the same team here. We're not going to agree on everything, and we're definitely we should have different takes and different opinions on things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, why does that have to be like a relationship killer? If you don't agree on everything, that's the part I don't understand because I would like to focus on the ten percent. If I had a conversation with that guy, I wouldn't like have a beef with him just because I disagreed with like maybe the bulk of his shit. It does seem like we're so quick to anybody who disagrees with one of us or vice versa, and then it gets ugly like that, like, yeah, maybe there are some paid agents in here, but it doesn't make them a paid agent because you don't agree with what they're saying, right right?
Speaker 1: Are there paid agents that are here in this community to act like agents?
Speaker 5: Yes, Yeah, there's people I've talked to and have recorded with and still do that. I wonder that about. I mean, I can't, I can't rule that out, like it's not the person that I'm talking to.
Speaker 3: Well, and you know what, just the other day actually was it yesterday? I don't even remember, but I was talking to Colby and I was like, I do feel like sometimes you hear secondhand that there are people amongst us who are shitsters, and like they do kind of like perpetuate we're drama stuff within our click and then it's just weirdness.
Speaker 5: Sometimes think back to middle school. People are just like that, whether they're doing it for intelligence agencies or not.
Speaker 3: But I think how easy it would be to like turn people against each other that are supposed to be friends, especially conspiracy theorists.
Speaker 1: Man, fucking you guys got me thinking about some past ship. Man. Now I'm now I'm almost positive that it was an agent provocateur that fucking fucked up my whole shit with the Patriot podcast network. I'm almost positive it was.
Speaker 3: Now, well think about because like conspiracy theorists are already like skeptical in nature, and so you start a little bit of a lie and then you just like grow it in other ways.
Speaker 5: And I don't know, you're the most paranoid.
Speaker 3: They're paranoid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I I don't know what to believe anymore. All I know is that, like when I have conversations, I can tell who is real and who isn't. And then you can tell, well, if I have people back on my show, like I genuinely believe them and what their movement is about like that. I'm not going to drop any names, but I had somebody on recently and I warned people about this person, and I'm like, don't I don't think you should have this person on your show. I definitely think that they're paid to be here and try to get on all of our shows. Like the way that this person handled everything behind the scenes and then went and yeah, this person recorded on their end without me knowing about it, and then started posting clips without telling me or even tagging me in these things. I'm like, whoa, that's not how this shit works, bro like, and some of the shit that's this person was saying. I'm like, oh, man, like you nah, nah, You're not cool, and I'm telling everybody about you.
Speaker 5: Did you post the episode? I did? Okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna go back. I can see if I can figure out who it is I did I posted it.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna have that person on again. It's a great, great fucking episode. I didn't say anything bad about the person, and during the episode, you would not know that I already had these thoughts about this person.
Speaker 3: So well, that's a good interview, though, I mean, like, that's big of you to fucking keep your shit together just for the sake of the episode and not like be calling this person out even right now. I mean, like, I'm probably gonna ask you who it is when we stop recording. But I do think I do think it's big of you, though, to like not perpetuate drama because there are so few of us left that I feel like are in our friend group, and I think it's important, more important now than ever to I don't know, stay close with each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I feel like I fucked up a lot of relationships when I was going through my homelessness and drinking battle and all that shit, because I use social media as I didn't have any friends, and when you're drinking and homeless, you know, like you fucking throw up a lot on social media and then the people that are like truly have your back don't want to see you go through that shit. So I feel like I lost a lot of people through that whole situation. And I'm just starting to try to mend a lot of those bridges that I had initially burned. And because I'm seeing that these connections that we make with these people, and I won't say this community the way that it used to be because I feel like we've picked apart so many not people. I don't know what I'm getting at, but I feel like there's only like you were saying, a few real ones left, and we do have to stick together and warn each other about snakes trying to slither in our garden. But also don't be so quick to turn on each other when we have a disagreement. And fuck, don't be starting calling people plants just because they wore an Adida's hat.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, I wore an Adidas jacket the other day. Somebody better throw me under the bus. But I mean, you're back in action. You have a new hairstyle. I'm really digging this look right here. Maybe you've been replaced in the real catalyst. Jones is dead and gone and we'll never see him again.
Speaker 5: He knows this sounds the same to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he sounds the same. But this new hairstyle is dripping me out. I don't know if we're looking at the same catalyst right now.
Speaker 1: Honestly, it's just I'm not wearing a hat.
Speaker 3: So it's been like this for a while then.
Speaker 1: No, I've been working on the dreads for maybe six months, and it's just gotten to the point where they're not like little stubs and it doesn't look retarded. It still looks retarded. I'm like half side show bobs, but I don't give a fuck man, I'm losing my hair and this is the last chance I have because I always wanted dreads ever since Crisscross Hey nineties. Oh shit, fucking your brother? Is it your brother or your cousin?
Speaker 3: On the first episode.
Speaker 1: Yes, my brother talks about Starter Parker's. I still, yeah, I still have my Raider starter Parka that I saved up for by raking leaves around the neighborhood because Criss Cross was wearing that shit, and then it was in the movie Boys in the Hood and I was like all about that shit, so like, I still have that motherfucker. It stayed with me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, Colby listened to that that snippet my brother sent me and he was like, oh, I forgot about the starter jackets because I googled it and the one that my brother was talking about was it the Charlotte Hornets. Yeah, that really was the most popular one. I see it all the time.
Speaker 5: Because he pointed that out in like a week before he sent you that clip, I saw on Twitter somebody posted the Charlotte Hornet's starter coat and was like, anybody remember what happened to these? Because you don't really see that, dude.
Speaker 3: You can get one on eBay for like two hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: So I had the Charlotte Hornets one that style. It was like white and it had like the weird stuff on it, like I had that style. But I had the Chicago Bulls one and Tako must yourselves for ten seconds and I will be right back.
Speaker 3: Did you have a starter jacket?
Speaker 5: If I did, it would have been the Bulls. But I don't think I got the starter.
Speaker 3: You don't know you you never had one. You're not even in nineties kid.
Speaker 5: I was where, Yeah I did. It wasn't a starter though. I was wearing the You had the pumps.
Speaker 3: Pumps, Yeah, we bought.
Speaker 5: There, he goes, he's got it.
Speaker 1: And then here was the one that criss Cross and NWA made super famous.
Speaker 5: Did that?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, look at that?
Speaker 5: That right there in your hand is enough to get David Thibodeau on your ship. Yeah, don't sell it though.
Speaker 3: You just got a hawk your starter jacket and get Thibodeau.
Speaker 5: It looks warm.
Speaker 1: It is, I mean, it's snows here and I put it on to walk down and take my dog for shit shit walks.
Speaker 5: Are you not? Are you not in Nevada anymore, you don't have to stay where you are.
Speaker 1: No, I am in Nevada, so I am like perfectly centered between Reno and Tahoe. So I get snow like a motherfucker.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And in Carson City, Yeah, actually, and it sucks. It fucking sucks here. It's miserable. I hate the vibe of this place. But I make enough money to do this. I'm in my own place with no roommates, and so I was able to build a positive, creative environment and nobody is in control of the mood of this place other than myself.
Speaker 3: And yeah, roommates fucking suck. Dude. I can't stay in Colby. He bugs this shit out of me. But no, I feel like since we brought up.
Speaker 5: This my dirty clothes everywhere he does.
Speaker 3: But I feel like since we brought up the nineties stuff, shameless plug. I am working on a new nineties show and Colby is actually a special guest on the last two episodes. They're not out yet. But that's how the Waco thing came up, because that's nineties. Obviously, the OJ thing is nineties, and actually, when you start digging into it, there is so much fucked up shit that came out of the nineties.
Speaker 1: There is so much fucked up shit. And if you guys are not already subscribed and listening to the Cosmic Feach, go ahead and go do so right now. And I'm going to tell you, Julie, I listened to the first episode and I was blown away because you as like just a producer and giving people what they want is so fucking amazing because as a producer myself, like, I hear all the little shit that you put in that's extra, and I appreciate that you took an extra thirty minutes for that ten second little thing that probably nobody even heard.
Speaker 3: So oh my god, thank you, thank you for that, because I I do put a lot of effort into this shit it.
Speaker 1: Is, and a lot of it goes unnoticed. You know, Like when I was into music and I would show people's songs and they would talk through the song beat and I would be like, I asked you for fucking two and a half minutes of your undivided attention. I spent fucking weeks on this. I just want two and a half minutes of your time.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, it's I know, I know, But from the intro. Oh sorry, go.
Speaker 1: Ahead, No, we are coming to the end of the show, like I try to do an hour and a half, but you guys are so fucking awesome. I wanted to keep going, so this is the perfect time, So go ahead and keep saying so from everything to the beginning the intro plug away right now.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was just gonna say from the intro throughout the first episode, and obviously it carries on through the whole series. But I was very methodical with the way that I wanted everything laid out. And I hope the listeners enjoy it because it is more like kind of like a documentary style, with like some snippets and shit thrown in there. And Catalyst Jones makes an appearance in the first episode with some stuff from his nineties memories. But yeah, thanks for having us. And like you said, I'm you know, Cosmic Peach Podcast. Wherever you listen to podcasts and on Patreon you can look for the bonus episodes and the early access to all the shit over there. And Kolby you take it from here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kobe, where can we find all of your amazing work? Oh and Julia, don't forget you have your series on the Cult of Conspiracy as well.
Speaker 3: Oh right, right, yeah. If you like the Cult of Conspiracy and you're already listening to them and you skip my episode every Saturday, fuck you because it's on there. No, I'm just kidding. I have a show on the Cult of Conspiracy every Saturday. It's called Cult ex Cosmic, and I try to put some fun stuff out over there as well.
Speaker 5: And that's where the nineties one is.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the nineties one and our show blood Ties.
Speaker 1: Right, so you can find Kolby doing blood Ties over there on the Cult of Conspiracy as well, so you can dip your feet into some of the stuff he's doing and then branch off over to and go ahead and plug away.
Speaker 7: Brother.
Speaker 5: Well, I've had a show for a while and it was more you know, regular in the beginning. My co host kind of dipped out conspiracy playtime. And that's anywhere you can get a podcast and YouTube.
Speaker 3: I can't believe you're still on YouTube.
Speaker 5: Well barely there. But Disinfobation is my other show, and that one actually is on Julia's Patreon. But if you want it for free, you could find it. Sorry, but you should give her some money anyway. And we are going to be doing a show together called The Kill Room. And if you liked anything that we did together with Blood Ties or the shows where we've worked together on each other shows in the past, we've we're going to try to do like a kind of take turn, doing deep dives, presenting stuff to each other, or just both researching something and coming in with their own take on it. And that's going to be starting soon, I believe.
Speaker 3: So you guys be huge. Yeah, the Killer this is going to be awesome.
Speaker 5: This is the first time announcing it on White Rabbit Podcasts Exclusive Exclusive.
Speaker 1: I don't got it down like Sam Tripley does, but I have the buttons. But you guys won't even be able to fucking hear it, So what's the point. I can't I can't wait to see that come out. And I guess you guys have kind of already started it right with the Blood Ties. Is it going to be similar to that.
Speaker 5: The format's probably going to be similar and definitely the subject matter, but we're going to talk about I feel like.
Speaker 3: We'll have guests on too, Yeah, and we'll like to interview them together.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe we could get you on to talk about clones or whatever you feel passionate about.
Speaker 1: In the moment, I was going to suggest, why don't you guys fork out the money and get tip ro on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we should, Actually we should do a swapcast and then since it was your find anyways, you should come with us and.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you get a finer's fee and then you don't have to pay him. Yep.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't. We'll talk of off air, but that would be kind of cool. But I think it would be awesome, Julie. I think he would be like the person to talk to because I feel like you know more than me about the subject, and I feel like it would be a waste if he was on my show rather than one of your guys are shows. So I don't know if I would ask the correct questions because I would just want more of the conspiratorial conspiracy side of things, and maybe ask him if Koresh was the next Christ, you.
Speaker 3: Know, like I feel like that's a question. Nobody really asks him if he really believes that, or maybe he used to.
Speaker 5: Well he believed it enough to stick around.
Speaker 3: And also for him to marry someone and let David fuck his wife, so if he had to have yeah, I mean you had to have some time by heavy belief in it.
Speaker 5: Well, he married somebody who David was already with to get the paperwork in order.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, but he fucked her, all right, He's fucking bitches.
Speaker 1: And with that, everybody, So I have a few announcements to make as well. You are going to be getting sick of Catalyst Jones and White Rabbit because I'm gonna be shoving it down your throats all the time like a bad porn. And so we're gonna have uh troubles. And myself, we're gonna be doing a weekly lunchtime with Trebles, Garcia and myself where we're going to be giving our takes on all the hottest takes of the week, the headlines of the week, and a fast half hour breakdown, and we're going to be doing it from our lunch breaks from our cars. We're going to equip our cars with equipment and do this for you guys so that you can sit down on your lunch breaks and enjoy our conspiracies together. And man, the schedule is already so full of amazing guests and I don't want to spoil or any of them, but let's just say that they're fucking huge and I cannot wait until you guys hear some of these people. So with that being said, thank you guys for being patient and dealing with all the crazy technical difficulties that we had at the very beginning of this. It was so worth the wait because your beautiful faces and your takes were just worth it. And uh, this is episode number one of season five.
Speaker 6: Ladies and gentlemen in the books, keep digging down those red holes.
Speaker 2: Put up, let me again, battle mate, that's a sin, Try and.
Speaker 1: Play, don't get up and stand up hand something on the playlant ceilings.
Speaker 2: Tell someone's talking, jump yell off by some in the hop, and then I'll take the punks out feeling don't get camps in a chunk and I got more bums in this cops and a drunkin gon shop shoving up, fuck up from the kids on the hip with my mom. I'm oh, I can't knock it down.
Speaker 1: I can't knock it down, so get down to see it and jump around around