Speaker 1: But Twitter make the live showing O day.
Speaker 2: Oh well, go back to day zero. It is day one fifty. This is almost three years. Therefore, I think that we've been doing this show together. I'm here with x Q four twenty x Q four twenty dot com, Corey Hues of Bloodyhistory dot substack dot com, and Charlie Robinson of Microaggressions dot I. Oh, I am Lindsay sharmonrogueways dot org. How are you guys doing today?
Speaker 3: Good? But three years you think we'd have some fans by now instead of the same people.
Speaker 4: Our fans are incarcerated or in mental institution.
Speaker 1: This is true. That's true, and that's okay.
Speaker 2: That's community service we offer to the mentally ill.
Speaker 4: Sure. Absolutely, here's the show. Here's the free show. Enjoy it. Retards, get what you paid for. Speaking of getting that you paid for, Corey went should buy his book. You should consider you should buy my book Substack.
Speaker 3: Yes, all that because I'm poor, Like I'm genuinely poor, like I want to go to the.
Speaker 4: Food these sessions workshops.
Speaker 2: I'm only poor because I buy myself everything that I want, like like I take such good care of myself. Now only organic food well, so I therefore I have like no other money. I live in a very very tiny box and that is something organic food and all of my nice body care, and I go to float tank whenever I want. You, I get a massage whenever I want to, Like, I take really good care of myself.
Speaker 3: You bring up a good selling We are being exploited at the things that we use the most, which is food and these type of products. Like that's where inflation has hit like out of control.
Speaker 2: I'm not willing to eat bullshit, so I just spend a shitload of money on really high quality food. I mostly eat at home and grow my own shit, and like, yeah, try.
Speaker 3: To see the alternative to that. I only eat generally like once a day. Maybe I'll have a snack other than that. But like the once a day diet is really good for saving money.
Speaker 2: It's really good for your health too. I just I had to stop doing it because my specific health situation apparently requires me to eat all day long. So still very not very much. But like throughout the.
Speaker 4: Day, when my family leaves and goes to the beach for like a month, I and I'm in a writing session mode, I'll eat one time a day at like three o'clock. That's it. And it's and workout and and still not hungry. Eat one time and.
Speaker 3: When does that happen? Because I'll come down and.
Speaker 1: Eat the once a day party one today and right I can be hanging with y'all, najs. I got to eat my bird. I got to like that's my favorite thing when I go on vacation. I'm like, every morning I can wake up and eat French pops. In my mind, I'm like, I.
Speaker 4: Love I love breakfast. Don't get me wrong. If I'm in a situation where it's there and available, I'll eat it. If I have to get up and actually make it for myself and do all that, I'm just doing it.
Speaker 2: That's the anti cancer longevity diet, the one meal a day, oh man, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bends it all. Yeah there, that's.
Speaker 2: Also anti cancer.
Speaker 4: I got both party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can cycle between them. I was doing that for a minute too.
Speaker 4: There you go, Yeah, I got I got it too. It just came.
Speaker 3: I've been taking it for like three weeks. I guess I'm taking for like three weeks, and I got enough supply for like like like a hundred days basically market Yeah, the black market called Amazon.
Speaker 4: No, no, it's Amazon almost like think about it, Corey, It's like it's it's hidden in plain sight. Right.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: The funny thing is like they got to ship that they had out and like now they realize that cure is cancer and they're like, oh shit, well shit, what do we do.
Speaker 4: If we draw too much attention to it by like banning it, then everybody will know we allow Amazon.
Speaker 2: Can possibly imagine everybody.
Speaker 4: Will assume that it's bullshit, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So there's no way that can help you at all. It's on Amazon because.
Speaker 4: It's on Amazon, right. I wonder if they have the the dedication in patience to be able to do something like that, to just like pretend like they just ignore it. I don't know if it works. Well you know, yeah, well.
Speaker 3: How do you know if it works unless you know you got cancer or some ship first? Because I just take it preventatively just in case. I take it as if I had cancer, just in case I do.
Speaker 1: Just because the belief is good enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what the belief and what you've got cancer?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 4: You were saying that you.
Speaker 3: Can think your I'm positive you can think yourself into cancer.
Speaker 4: You were saying that in the car back from Pueblo. I totally have cancer, I'm getting I'm just sure I do. I just don't know it yet. Maybe, but I thought so too because you said that. The thing is that you can never prove it, right. You can never prove a negative, right, You can never prove it if it didn't happen. You can never you can't like tie it to that.
Speaker 2: But but like if they you went in and you were like, do I have cancer? And they did all of their different scans and different testing and different like they will find cancer. Like everyone has cancer. It's just a question of how how advanced is it within you? How well is your body keeping it from growing nobody?
Speaker 3: Right, Like your immune system probably eliminates so much stuff from our body that if we knew about, would scare the ship out of us.
Speaker 4: Know how fast does it work? Corey?
Speaker 3: So here's the deal. When you give it to like a dog or something, you give them like once you give them like the end does the syringe it's got like the gelatine, like you know, the suspension, and then that's it. You're done. So people for humans, from what I've seen, like people who've actually had cancer and done this did this for around ninety days, right or even.
Speaker 2: Less sometimes right between fenbens at all, and which is why I have both.
Speaker 3: Well, you can take them at the same time. I'd like to get some ivermactin, but it's cheap if you have a prescription, but if you don't, it's expensive. So like two hundred bucks for like one hundred pills.
Speaker 4: Did you see that when that I sent you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's only those were only three miligram tablets. I didn't look and see if they had other ones, but I would want.
Speaker 4: That's what I have to do.
Speaker 2: Unless it's gone up, but therefore it's technically but it's the same exact medicine and dosage. And I just get it from second Smartest Guy in the World dot com and it's not hundreds of dollars.
Speaker 3: I don't remember the second smartest guy in the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it's his sub stack. It's second smartest guy in the world and it's with a two two n D second smartest guy in the world, and he links to people who sell this. It's veterinary quality.
Speaker 3: So one thing I want to know is how far back does cancer go? Like have they had it forever? Because I know like we only hat cavity. Has there only been around for a couple hundred years.
Speaker 2: So like, yeah, that's true. It's true. So like not even a couple hundred years. As as soon as we started processing food and stopped living off the land, people started their teeth started falling out, our jaws got narrow, we started getting impactions with our wisdom teeth.
Speaker 3: It's like some pussy jar or something.
Speaker 2: This is the Western Western price phenomenon. So he went around cataloging this around the world.
Speaker 3: Way to go, ancestors.
Speaker 2: Us for eating a bunch of bullshit. Jesus Christ. If you looked at the fucking look at how they make seed oil, and look at how they make processed meat fucking to preserve it and ship like, oh my god, what the it's not even food.
Speaker 3: So that brings up a really important question like can you get some really good fried ass chicken and some other ship?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like West, in fact, the the uh what am I talking about?
Speaker 3: Hood and get some chicken. It's coming out of some straight canola fucking oil right off the shelf some West.
Speaker 2: That's disgusting.
Speaker 3: If you like atrition.
Speaker 2: The Western priced people are the nurishing tradition people they're like, yeah, eat all the fat you want, just don't eat seed oils and you'll be healthy. You go to other countries where they don't fuck their food up so bad, and people will eat fat, and they'll eat fried things, and they'll eat bread, and they'll eat all this stuff and they'll lose weight because it's not filled with fucking toxins. Your body stores toxins in fat because it can't get rid of them. So people get fat because they're eating toxic I mean it's not also it's also you like have to eat better, but maybe but like, but like your body is fat on it mostly for most people because they're so fucking toxic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. We gotta be careful too, because need just back in the day, be dying early as fuck. You know what I'm saying. They won't. They won't eighty five years old out here. You know, they were cashing out early. So it was just like you know, if they got a scratch on their leg, they were done, you know what I'm saying. So, I mean, I mean, I get there's some give and take here. There's a little bit a give and take.
Speaker 2: Keep some modern comforts and also like get our food back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Shoul would be like happy that we make it to fifty because our ancestors didn't.
Speaker 1: He actually should. I think as long as you're in good health, I think old age is okay. But once it starts failing and you start shaking your sel, pissing your sail, floaks got to help you up out of the bed. A lot of times, I've seen a lot of these people that are actually hoping that death comes in, you know, in the middle of the night or sometime it takes them like they're really like this sucks, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, yeah, that's wrap it up. I mean they got mud vein in the background, death binks.
Speaker 2: It's kind of I'm also like, I guess you do what you do, but like so many people are suffering so much, and I'm like, you know, you can change that, right, Like the doctors probably aren't gonna help you do it, but like you could do it for yourself, but they don't want to.
Speaker 1: They can't. There's no way to what Once once you say it okay, and once you get to a certain age and you say it, as far as what you do, let's see it, there ain't no going back. There ain't no changing. I mean, I'm understanding what you're saying where it's saying, but I'm telling you that they ain't gonna do it.
Speaker 2: We give a bunch of mushrooms, send them out into the forest on just like an eighth of mushrooms, Like they'll come back changed. They're either gonna die out there or they're gonna have like a whole revolution of self.
Speaker 1: That's a whole movie. That's a whole movie about ship like that. I think it's called Shrooms. Think that's the name name of it. Yeah, they yeah, they've seen it. They go out in the woods and camp and they think something is chasing them and killing them. And the whole time it was the girl who was pulling the shrooms that was killing all the friends.
Speaker 2: She thought it was just like a it's like a satanic panic or like a yeah.
Speaker 3: But but she just ended up killing everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, due.
Speaker 2: And then people are like that, you can't do mushrooms. You're gonna kill everyone because they saw a movie, fictional movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna.
Speaker 4: Listen to Pink Floyd and smoke a bunch of cigarettes, yeah.
Speaker 2: And maybe and maybe deal with some trauma accidentally.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean back in the day, they used to shoot you up with mercury, and they used to an take a pick and pokey and the eyeball, give you a little botomy. We got to be careful, all right. I mean the food might have been good.
Speaker 3: We should revisit that mercury stuff.
Speaker 1: People.
Speaker 3: Hey, mercury might be good for you, might be good for you.
Speaker 2: Never know, man, someone's gonna be like on Day zero, I heard I should drink mercury.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't do Yeah, don't do that. Okay, we're not endorsing that.
Speaker 4: We're do whatever you want to do it.
Speaker 1: We didn't Zero told us to drink mercury, So that's what we'll do. This, get you long, give yourself. I don't know what it's terrible. Don't do that.
Speaker 4: Sure it will kill you, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: Give it a give it a whirl, maybe give you superpower.
Speaker 4: I don't know. One way to find out.
Speaker 1: You drinking to write a mail.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 1: You drunk too much and die. Damn you just took by the ouncelets.
Speaker 4: You've been good.
Speaker 2: It is kind of crazy, you hear Like my mom and other people of that age group talk about like playing with mercury, Like finding mercury and playing with it, and they're not totally fucked up. They're still here.
Speaker 3: I think like you used to be able to get it in like science kits for kids. Like you'd buy a science kit for kids and it would come with some mercury that you could play with.
Speaker 2: Playing with those kids sounds like a bad idea, sounds like.
Speaker 4: And you're also a lead paint collection.
Speaker 2: Taste it taste good.
Speaker 3: I think lead paint being bad for you is another myth.
Speaker 1: They put us bass in their teams that'll come in mercy paint business.
Speaker 2: What is interesting because lead and asbestos were really good at blocking e. M F radiation and then we don't have any left, So now we don't have.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I knew lead was, but I didn't know.
Speaker 3: About I think for shielding does too. What is it copper copper like with copper.
Speaker 2: Silver and silver and steel. Yeah, everything expensive is helpful for walking relation Also just trees, if you're in a dense forest, it's going to be hard to get radiated.
Speaker 4: Just what I need a bunch of tweakers on my roof training to copper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess copper is going way up in value too, so it's only going to get worse. But we can use this to our advantage if we tell them that electric vehicles and five G towers are full of copper, and we'll solve all our own problems.
Speaker 1: Are they're really five G towlers? Because my sales service is way worse. It's five G. It's absolutely horrendous, like the worst has ever been.
Speaker 3: I think five is a myth. Yeah, I mean it's a legend like Bigfoot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, looks like we got down the water to the week.
Speaker 3: I don't believe anything anymore. Everything's a myth.
Speaker 4: In the Grassy water tower, yea, there, that.
Speaker 3: Was one of the worst big Foot photos I ever saw.
Speaker 4: The worst big one of these half a megapixel lenses.
Speaker 2: Well now they're saying that guy Thomas Crooks or whatever, Matthew Thomas or whatever his name is, he was supposedly did not act alone. Whether like this is from actually sign of the time, so it's not even a mainstream stores. But they were saying his mobile data reveals someone who regularly visited him also visited buildings in Washington, d C. Near or at the FBI office.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, regularly imagine my surprise, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whether there's another shooter or not. The FBI was involved somehow, as we all expected. But the CIA swears to God that they didn't use mklter on him. So FBI s m klter mind control.
Speaker 1: No, we didn't use it this time.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 1: Just slow down. Okay, it's not handiwork.
Speaker 2: Don't come at me like that.
Speaker 4: We used voice to skull technology to drive him crazy. And then we did it.
Speaker 1: Oh did they Oh did they put the they put the chip in the elon must ship?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: They said it's just for paraplegics allegedly.
Speaker 3: Hey, so is there some kind of material you can use to like block the fucking ship to your head? You can actually, is that for real? Make a copper hat that will block the ship?
Speaker 2: Okayau and and it's lined with silver or you can get it with steel. And ten isn't ten a form of steel and tin foil used to be ten. Now it's aluminum because that doesn't block ship, but ten might have.
Speaker 1: The Faraday palch or whatever, and then yeah, yeah, whatever materiality is just taking making like a a big.
Speaker 3: I want a big hat, like I want to take make a a head piece like Doc Brown and fucking back to the future. I want one like that.
Speaker 4: The other companies besides Spiro that make that, I only can think of Spiro, but I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm not like that, the protective clothing, Faraday bags like that. I forget one. I've got one that I got on Amazon. It's like Mission Control or something like that, or Mission Darkness or something something like that.
Speaker 2: There's some like question too. I mean, like people have been using this in Asia for years and years, so it's like we're behind the times on it. Actually, especially like pregnant women will wrap their you know there there, and they're not conspiracy theorists. This is just like a normal part of their culture because they understand that radiation is actually biologically bad for you. Like they just do it. But there's some questions some people have raised whether or not, like you're actually just gathering it then inside of like the shirt. Let's say, now it's bouncing around inside of you like even faster, so it's actually like fucking you harder.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you test that really, but like no, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna taste this radiation is fucking.
Speaker 2: The order and then you also don't know. I'm like, I've put on the hats before and I've been like, i feel like i can feel a change. I feel like I'm better now. But is that placebo or is you.
Speaker 1: Going to the dark side? Started going to the dark side? Faara Day, Faraday, Faraday headware? Can we market this? Can we corner this? Market Faraday? It's already.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's people doing it. I mean it's it's a good idea.
Speaker 1: Are the people doing it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's lots of people doing it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh man, oh five g protection. Oh man, you can get this hat for forty dollars. Oh boy, it's on sale right now here you go. Let me pull this up. I mean, like you didn't it one of them.
Speaker 3: I mean you can get those from like China for like five bucks, right, and so put your branding on it. Day zero radiation protection your hat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have what Matt Lamon's one of his taglines or mottos or whatever, was like, uh my my tinfoil hat is made of silver.
Speaker 4: Oh that's funny.
Speaker 2: Do you have you just you'd want to make sure it's actually silver lined or steel lined. The other thing about those products is They're super hard to care for because like however you wash it, whatever chemicals you use in degrade degrade the wiring or the protection you know, the metals.
Speaker 1: So why you you basically can if you do have to.
Speaker 4: Use your lucky hat. Yeah, you never wash your lucky hat by a couple of.
Speaker 2: Them purified water and maybe a little bit of doctor Bronner's that's it. Okay. I have to go back to this though, because I'm just looking at this picture and I'm remembering the story that Trump, well, right after he got shot at if that's what happened, he was brought to the ground by all his people right there like covering him, all his agents, and then they pulled his shoes off and threw them, and I was like, what the fuck is that? But then I realized, like maybe they only took one shoe and then fuck them because that's the like international sign for false flag, right yeah, or just a shoe, like the victim will have just one shoe missing, and it's like a throwback to what's his face and the Masonic tradition. Hiram Abiff, Yes.
Speaker 3: I have to apologize. When you were talking about piles of shoes, I thought you were talking about Auschwitz the false flag. Yeah, the false flag, the biggest false flag of all.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, weird. I just made that connection myself. I didn't think about that at all until I just saw the picture of the shoes sitting there.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, it's shoes and bicycles.
Speaker 3: For some reason, I don't know if there were any bicycles at a Schwitz.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know there.
Speaker 2: They had to be there somewhere.
Speaker 4: But when you see that that that cover of the Los Angeles Times where it's just a bicycle, like a kid's bike, that's just like on the ground, like after a big shooting, it's like a sign.
Speaker 3: Like the bicycle laying on the ground, and the photograph like that as like a symbol, like it's something that you've seen before. It's almost tropish bikes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's also a nod like a ball to to you know, we're we're this is this is our operation, this is us.
Speaker 2: So it doesn't have to mean still that Trump was in on it. It could still just be the Secret Service and the police in that area, and like whoever was pulling it off was in on it. Allowed to happen, allowed to happen, no matter what maybe also Trump was in on it. I still don't think he was. I'm just saying it's possible, obviously, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, I mean, I still remain sort of unsure of quite a bit. I mean, his when I watched the video and I see his reaction, it looks genuine to me. I mean, it's it's it's a reasonable reaction to something like like what the fuck? You know? But his ear is fine?
Speaker 2: Do we know that? Because are those pictures reversed?
Speaker 4: I mean, oh, I don't know. Maybe I don't know. Maybe that's the right side. Either way, whatever pictures I've been seen of his ear, he looks fine to me, So I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's the thing, in a situation like that, you would have to have.
Speaker 4: On scene.
Speaker 3: At play, certain managers of scenario, right meaning when I look back at like obviously people have asked me to compare this to Kennedy, and there you had distinct groups that were clearly managed and coordinated to pull that off. Right, this thing where is I don't I have having a hard time envisioning that level of independent coordination of players, right. Well, these are obviously incompetent, motherfucking people that we're dealing with you saw those fucking lesbian looking Secret Service agents couldn't put the fun away like it was people.
Speaker 1: They just missed a whole They were a tamping cord it.
Speaker 2: Again and again and again.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think.
Speaker 3: You need a couple of key people keeping certain people out of certain areas. It's it'd be more of a job of keeping people away from certain areas than engaging them to do certain things. I I really want to see all the radio communications, the time stamps. That would be very important.
Speaker 2: We just have the body cam footage for now. I guess right, you've got the radio.
Speaker 3: I don't even know it's out. I haven't been really following too much because I know that they're going to not going to give you anything. Yeah, so, but yeah, there's a lot of points that I'd want to look at that would have to be in place for them to pull something like this off. But to me, the idea that they would have multiple shooters and you got shot in the ear once like is so ridiculous. I can't uh my level if I don't really give a fuck about this case overwhelms my curiosity, you know what I mean? So, I because I really.
Speaker 4: Knows how you like how we all. I mean, I know, I'm totally guilty of doing this. Like there's some events that just interest you more than others, and sometimes you're just like, for some reason, I just don't give a fuck about that, yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: Or like more and more all the time, not like about almost everything.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeah, yeah, pretty much pretty much. The only thing in the last couple of years that's even recent that I even slightly give a fuck about is the Las Vegas shooting. I'm really interested to know how that got pulled off. There's a lot of.
Speaker 4: Media would be interested too, right, but they ran that thing right off the front pages immediately. That's weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And there's a weird political connection going on with the Marco who's now the governor, who was the sheriff, and you know, there's some some things going on in the background there that really intrigued me.
Speaker 1: A guy named John Cohen did deep research on that. M He did some of his deep research that he had to relocate.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Like he does something with Crosshoorse the trees.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, yeah, there's a lot of questions there about all of it, and they Vegas is very Corey knows this it's there's a real triple threat of like the casinos, the media, and the police all working in concert to make sure that a lot of shit doesn't get out about what goes on there, because if it were to be known what happens in those hotels probably damage the forty million people a year that come to Las Vegas, might impact that. So they bury a lot of stories so you don't hear about people killing themselves in the rooms and things like that happens, they just just the media won't report on it because they have that arrangement, And so when the shooting happens, then you've got like the ultimate like, well, we can't we can't like pretend like it didn't happen. But what we can do is we can just sort of like move on to something else as soon as we can and not explore the possibilities that there's many people that were reporting multiple shooters, shooters in the Bellagio, there's another hotels, things like that, and.
Speaker 3: The next day, like casings were found all over the place.
Speaker 4: That's like a huge inconsistency with the official narrative. So like the media is in on it, the police are in on it, the FEDS got in on it. I mean, you saw what happened to Lombardo's face when when his fed handler showed up. Shit got real in a hurry. You could see him like over his shoulder, just eyeballing him, just like you, like you know what you're not saying. So that whole that whole story is total dog shit. The official narrative on Las Vegas is total dog shit.
Speaker 2: Every time I see any politician like up at the podium on the stand or whatever, and there's a bunch of people behind them, like, that's all I think about is I'm like, which one of these motherfuckers are threatening you right now? All of them right because this is one special one or what I.
Speaker 4: Want to put the they live glasses on and see how many of them are lizard people.
Speaker 3: You know. And it's all about maintaining a status quo, really, those people who come in because if things were to come out about certain countries who were involved in certain things, it would upset the the global order, you know, you know what I'm saying, And so that really speaks volumes as to how Israel right now. I was taking all that previous care that everyone has taken to shield them and just throwing it all out the fucking window, which is really what they're doing in Palestine right now, which is the most shocking part of it. Like that's the biggest break because forever we've done everything to shield them, right.
Speaker 2: Oh, like they just don't care anymore. They're like, yeah, just shoot all the kids and whatever you need to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I'm trying to say to people, like I'm not saying I don't care about it. It's not horrible. I'm just saying, like, nothing's changed except what you're saying. More people do it now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's wild. It's really happening.
Speaker 2: Since I was born before.
Speaker 4: They hadn't used the Hannibal directive until this one, when it was shoot everybody, and that order was given. And that's hard for Israel to explain away why you gave the command to your helicopter pilots to shoot everything that moves. That's a fucking problem. And that's a huge, huge problem. With your sympathy story about beheaded babies and microwaves that are getting raped.
Speaker 3: Wow, it almost seems like Las Vegas could have been a practice run on how to shoot crowds from from helicopters.
Speaker 4: Well, John Cohen says those helicopters were Saudi.
Speaker 2: MM believes are there in the same boat though, right, are Saudi and Israel.
Speaker 3: So I'll need to take a closer look at that. But here's the bottom line. All roads lead to one fucking place. So and the Saudis are at best a secondary support player always, no matter what right they're never math reminds of motherfucking anything. They don't give a fuck about nothing except sitting on their trillions of dollars in controlling their little sphere of influence in the world. That's it. So all roads lead to Israel and the glow and the greater global Jewish establishment.
Speaker 4: Isn't it now? Blending these two stories that we just talked about together, isn't it interesting that you've started to hear the bullshit mainstream corporate horror press start to say that the shooter was being financed and coordinated by Iran?
Speaker 3: Okay, anytime you hear them say anything about Iran, they're lying to you, of course, are.
Speaker 4: Of it. You could see this pivot and it's like, oh, I see, you know, we see what Israel is doing. Like I when I see when the media all says that all says the same thing, all at once. I don't hear the media saying it. I hear Benjamin Nett Yahoo's saying it. That's right, I hear. And so all of a sudden, it's oh, it's Iran that was doing it, was behind the shooter. Stop you're embarrassing yourself these easily show me your evidence. Where's your evidence? Besides some guy said it from.
Speaker 3: The I mean it's it's the emperor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, that's all it takes, sources close to the president reported. People familiar with the situation responded. People with familiar with the president's thinking said, these are all terms that the media has used as as official sources say official sources like who the c I A like, who are your official if? Sorry, you can't. You don't get to just do that anymore. Just say, oh, sources close to the situation say that Iran was involved. Show me your fucking evidence. Yeah exactly, that's luck. These people, they are the enemy of humanity. They are the worst. The corporate press is the worst.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it too. They're like, well, some people think that this is happening. I'm like, what, like two people in an insane asylum like some.
Speaker 4: The one that the one yesterday I saw on Twitter was like some people are saying that this Paris Olympia looks like Brooke Shields. I was like, who Ray Charles? It was a man. Yeah, sometimes they get to me online.
Speaker 1: The Olympic ship was the debacles.
Speaker 3: Every single person associated with that should be thrown in a concentration camp and be forced to do fucking hard labor for the rest of their fucking lives and their beards and dresses and all.
Speaker 2: What's his name, Artistic director Thomas Jolly is who's responsible for that? I mean everyone who hired him and participated in it is also responsible.
Speaker 4: But or did you do an early life check?
Speaker 1: Yeah? They always they always do weird ship. But I was like, damn, y'all motherfuckers hit the damn turbo. But you know, because I guess Pride Moth wouldn't you know? Quite there? Here the way you is, it's like, hey, guys, show up, come you know what I'm saying, This.
Speaker 4: Is a good thing.
Speaker 2: Did you see the guy with his balls out next to the kid.
Speaker 5: There's a kid.
Speaker 3: He tried to say it was a whole He tried to say it wasn't balls he tried to say that it was a hole in his panty hosea.
Speaker 1: It was a hole in the.
Speaker 4: I think this is I think this is I think this is probably the best case scenario because you get them to show the world just exactly how insane they are. And I know that not everybody's going to figure it out, but this woke up a lot of people. It woke up Christians who won't actually ever do anything about it, but they got mad and then watched the Olympics. Anyway, because forgive right, they're supposed to forgive right. They keep forgiving will their enemies treat them like ship conditions in it?
Speaker 2: They don't remember the part where Jesus whipped the bankers. You're like, no, like we still need to whip the bankers, guys, Like, come on with the bankers.
Speaker 1: What you see the forgiveness is more New test the old test And it was like killing the Old Testament. Yeah, oldest would kill them, you know, generational curses. You know what I'm saying, You're not kill born Jesus.
Speaker 2: Also, like whatever Jesus was or wasn't what we have heard of Jesus from the Bible directly, He's like, go fuck up your enemies. Actually, all the things he said to do to the Romans soldiers, people are like, that's him saying to forgive them. No, all those things would get a Roman soldier killed. He was like, hey, go kill the Roman soldiers this way. Make them carry carry their pack for two miles because they're only allowed to let you carry it for one. That sucks them up. Like you have to have historical context. Interesting, Jesus was not telling you to Nobody knows that. Buddha also Jesus, yeah, and Buddha also was like, dude, to see this, Like if this guy is gonna kill a whole boat of people, you kill the guy. That's karmically neutral. He didn't say don't kill anyone. He's like, don't just kill people for no reason. All religions, actually, I did a whole episode on this. All religions have some sort of thing where they're like, yeah, I can kill people who were fucked up. But all the like New Age people and all the conditioning that came down through the church, which is controlled by who all the people who want you to die. But like, if you actually look at what was being said, there's a whole bunch of ship in there about it? So anyways, Christians should go whip these trannies the Olympics.
Speaker 1: I've got I've got a clip of it. I mean, this was you know what I'm saying, it's bad artistic for dinner.
Speaker 4: This guy with Gorlock the Destroyer as Jesus sit by drunk French Will Ferrell.
Speaker 2: Was like.
Speaker 1: Live in the black. That's the one with with this hanging.
Speaker 4: Out dis.
Speaker 2: Yeh.
Speaker 1: When I went to the right, right there, the bearded man in the blue.
Speaker 3: Where are the Alcada when you need him?
Speaker 4: There's a massive knife stab stabathon when you need one.
Speaker 1: Hey, this was the guy. This was his new here, this was his new here.
Speaker 3: He dropped the microphone and he stuck down. People who engage in modern dance are also going to the fucking camps.
Speaker 4: They're going up against the wall.
Speaker 1: You're good, I mean they were getting you.
Speaker 4: Guys on soul Train are pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Only pole dancers will be excluded.
Speaker 2: Well, they tried to hide the video from this. That's how bad it was, and that's how many people hated it. So they like we were on peacock trying to see it like hours after it happened, and it was nowhere on there they're the official carriers of this and they didn't even have it, and it was hard to find anything on YouTube because everybody was getting what is it called just copyright season desist orders?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I got another one where it goes farther.
Speaker 3: Here we go, somebody apologize.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 3: That's disturbing, like that thing needs to go to Auschwitz.
Speaker 6: Immediately was like was like, oh my god, I don't know whether to be more offended by this whole show or the fact that the tranning looks like me.
Speaker 2: It just horror. This confident ceremony is in type liberty and the quest liberty.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, is it is?
Speaker 1: It is the last right here?
Speaker 4: The chick is five hundred pounds.
Speaker 2: Ye, well so and they're like, as we said, this isn't the last Supper, it's Dionysus. I'm like, then why do you arrange it exactly like the Last Supper.
Speaker 4: And to be the last supper? That's why I mean again, it's like, don't believe you're you're lying and it's crazy. This is what you have to do when you don't when you don't have the facts, you have to have your funerals. Well, I feel like it wasn't the last Supper, So it wasn't. Well, then why the fuck does it look exactly like it? Then?
Speaker 2: Guys like I would never want to denigrate any religion. I I think the responsibility of an artist is beautiful, and my whole goal is to promote community and equity.
Speaker 7: And I'm like, yeah, I really hate communists.
Speaker 3: I really hate them. All all this ship they were talking about communism.
Speaker 4: Cory, you you've you've been in my house. I got two people in my neighborhood that are in the Olympics right now. Volleyball guy. No, they're not a volleyball guy. And uh, the three man three by three basketball is a new sport this year.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 3: What happened to professionals can't be in the Olympics? Like why? How to fuck? They got shock and stuff in the Olympics.
Speaker 4: Now, I don't understand it's in the olymp.
Speaker 3: Or some motherfuckers you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Or you know they.
Speaker 3: In the Olympics.
Speaker 4: They've been able to have pros since ninety two. The dreams.
Speaker 3: They're like, does does tradition mean nothing? Like we we deserve extinction. It's been thirty years I just realized this though I'm late to.
Speaker 4: The Yeah, they used to have college too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes so they don't send the send the bass at the bass.
Speaker 3: But did they got that sport where these bitches jump over fucking barriers with a fake fucking wooden horse between their legs in the Olympics.
Speaker 4: Now, Yeah, but they have surfing and skateboarding.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm talking. That's that's a little whack. Honestly, I think that's a little whack.
Speaker 1: Oh no, somebody, I say, somebody complaining yesterday because beach volleyball. Oh the girls have pants on them.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They were like, there's no point of watching this now.
Speaker 2: From bunners.
Speaker 4: Uh, He's like, I just it's like protest these games except for except for women's beach volleyball. And then he was like, god, damn it, they have pants.
Speaker 2: Like I like. I like the I like the shooting stuff, archery stuff, I like gymnastics. It's cool, But I like, who has time to watch all this ship?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: Break down if you're a college student right now in your own break. We're in high school something like that. If your don't break, teachers their own break.
Speaker 4: So yeah, watch it. Well now, they're they've got flavor flavor over there, They've got snoop dog over there. They are definitely going for a demographic.
Speaker 1: Yeah. College, When I was in college, we go we actually go down to the bar and get to up and watch the Olympics watching the bar. But of course, you know, I didn't have to go to work next day either.
Speaker 3: Say what other dumb ship they got in the Olympics.
Speaker 1: They throw a heavy ball.
Speaker 4: They have breakdancing.
Speaker 2: That's fucking awesome. That ship is hardcore? H Like what you have to do to break dance?
Speaker 1: To shut up?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I know? I mean it's it's it's uh, it's a talent. It's it's just like where is the line?
Speaker 2: Why do we need a line? All this first are cool?
Speaker 4: I it's so subjective, you know.
Speaker 1: If they're coold or not.
Speaker 4: When your performance like your breakdancer and you're like your performance, it's like who's the best, Like I don't know who looks like a super Bowl and Ozone? I guess I don't know.
Speaker 2: How many seconds can you stay rotating just on your head for example?
Speaker 1: That makes you the best they could be. It's kind of like gymnastics, like when they do right you said I did. I did a eight flips before I landed on the ground and I didn't break my legs when I landed.
Speaker 4: Gentleman, today on the pool, do you see the the I don't know what country is from. I just saw he was Asian. Who boy didn't go well for him on the He was trying to do like a triple somersault into the pool and I think he did like a two and a half and he hit that hit that water on his back and it was.
Speaker 3: Bad for So the Olympics has speed walking.
Speaker 2: No, is that the para Olympics where you look like.
Speaker 4: A total retard doing it? Is a thing that, Yeah, but it's not a sport. It's an activity. Anything you get better at the more you drink is not a sport.
Speaker 1: Do you get better?
Speaker 3: They also have solo synchronized swimming.
Speaker 4: Was synchronized to what he's He's just making things up.
Speaker 2: I think I could win. I could I could win the Olympics for those blowing. So I'm going for just like sucking anything.
Speaker 4: Then I went, and why don't we have a burping contest? I mean, why not?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 1: Oh man? They should? They should put the power slap in the Olympics.
Speaker 4: Speaking of power, what happened to the power at the Olympics?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, last night? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What did happen with that? I mean, is that more of our fucking cyber polygon, Like we're going to go the ship out of you in the middle of a giant city. Because they also had the subway ship going down, right, there was some.
Speaker 1: Sort of great so I don't know degree it just like everywhere els the grid, ain't you okay?
Speaker 3: So that that speed walking is called racewalking. That's the official term.
Speaker 2: For it, race walking.
Speaker 1: So don't you feel better about it now, Charlie, don't you feel better.
Speaker 3: About I'm sorry. Synchronized swimming is now known as artistic swimming. Artistic swimming and break dancing is a thing, and.
Speaker 2: I'm okay with the break dancing.
Speaker 4: Breakdancing too, I mean, I think it's it's definitely like talent, but it's just BMX.
Speaker 3: Freestyle surfing, okay.
Speaker 4: Surfing surfing is interesting because they have these French islands and in Polynesia where they're having the surfing there.
Speaker 2: That was pretty cool. So they're not doing like the fake surf pools.
Speaker 4: No, they're doing it in Tahiti okay.
Speaker 1: Zip Zipperman race walking. Uh, looks like you're trying to find a rest room with your cheeks.
Speaker 4: Yeah it does. It does it looks like you you're about to shoot yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got we got t l on on rock Fan. He said, the gang bang is the Knicks Olympic event. I think they do that outside of the events.
Speaker 4: That's how it started started this thing. Yeah, the gang bangs the Pentathlon.
Speaker 3: They didn't add like, they didn't add or nothing like that to the Olympics, said they.
Speaker 4: I can see chick athletics athletic.
Speaker 3: Feet say, bowling is bowling in the fucking Olympics.
Speaker 4: I think it should be. But again, but the more you drink so that in pool can't be in there.
Speaker 3: You know about foosball? Is there Olympic foosball?
Speaker 1: Now? My favorite one is the Winter Olympics. Whenever they're doing the what's the where they slide to put down there and they just got the brooms.
Speaker 2: There, they're like yelling and screaming. I'm like, it's not that big of a deal, guys.
Speaker 4: It is. It is a whole situation when they're you know, sliding and scrubbing, and it's it's something. We got some freaks on the rock fan, I mean and black, come on, man, black gang bank black.
Speaker 1: Black?
Speaker 2: What are we talking about?
Speaker 1: Black? So that is a that is a term for when white women, but you got black.
Speaker 4: I think I can figure it out. I have an idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but but you know, we got to go and talk to them because they may be white adjacent. Yeah. Somebody yesterday asked me if I've got friends that are the same color as me. I was like, I mean, but I didn't think. I didn't think colored people were still in production. And I like, only a mag of person says colored. I was like, you asked me if I got people the same color? Yeah, colored people are out of production, right, I'm going to be four now.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna bet that was a white person who asked you that, Like, only white people care about the number of black friends.
Speaker 4: And yeah, I have a I have a notebook to just keep them. I keep them all.
Speaker 1: Written down, like it's absolutely crazy. Like they wake up and they're like, how many black people do you hang around? You know you're black. I'm like, appreciate it, but I won't hang around the people that I enjoy hanging around. Like not exactly particularly concerned of what color they are. I mean, then then my day they said, man, you know what, you're a really good guy. You're a really good guy. Man, I really like to hang out with you, but you're not blank, so we're gonna move On's like.
Speaker 2: These are the same people who genuinely believe that like white people don't have culture or history or like something or like. These are the same people who think that there's a difference between like native people around the world, who don't realize that literally every single color human is native to somewhere, Like they just don't like it, just doesn't they don't they only black?
Speaker 1: And yeah, they came down here and they started conquering. Serious.
Speaker 3: I would direct all of those people to mind comp That'll set them straight.
Speaker 2: So, speaking of people of different ethnic backgrounds, the European Union has now find hungry two hundred million euros for refusing to open their borders to just anybody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wow, that's that's an unusual response to that.
Speaker 3: Did he tell them the pound stand or what.
Speaker 2: Fucking I hope like leave the European Union? What is the good of being part of this?
Speaker 3: It's Jewish communist nonsense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know I did. I did a video about Kamala Harris, you know, being the borders are, and they're trying to say that she's she was never the borders are. I was like, didn't they did? Joe Bunn did a whole like broadcast and like, well.
Speaker 3: It depends on what the definition of czar is.
Speaker 1: She was the person who is supposed to be hailing the border.
Speaker 3: It's like, well, it depends on what the definition of border is.
Speaker 1: Okay, but like, no, she went to the border, And I was like, okay, she did go to Mexico. I don't know if she actually went to the border. She might have flew into Mexico. It supposedly made.
Speaker 4: Mexico is a country to another country of the United States, to a much bigger country with population but not geographically.
Speaker 1: But they were like, no, no, she's she's done work. I was like that she had one job. It's like no, no, they wasn't her only job. She was over fourign affairs too. I'm like, y'all know y'all not flexing right, Like if if her two jobs was the control the border and foreign affairs, dude, it's a straight f you know what I'm saying. It's a flunk she.
Speaker 4: Admitted to Europe. How can she be in charge of foreign affairs when she's on the record saying well, I haven't Yeah, I haven't been to the border, but I haven't been to Europe either. Bit what are you doing?
Speaker 5: Too?
Speaker 1: Dark?
Speaker 4: How are you How is this real life that you're able to say this with a straight face and be like, yeah, well, I'm not doing my other job either, so checkmate.
Speaker 2: Exactly not really doing any jobs?
Speaker 4: Actually your job?
Speaker 2: Where should we pay me? And then get out of my face?
Speaker 4: Exist within the context? Yeah, episode coming.
Speaker 2: Out, it's probably real bad.
Speaker 4: I mean real bad.
Speaker 2: What you have to say, skating.
Speaker 4: Real bad and it's yeah quote and all kinds of things. It's real bad. Yeah.
Speaker 1: They were like uh yeah, oh yeah. There was a bill they were trying to put out to put funds to the border, but the Republicans next it. I was like, okay, let's say that they did mix that particular bill. What else was in the bill? Because we know what the bills look like. It's like the TikTok bill that had fifty billion dollars to Ukraine and a hundred one hundred billion dollars to Israel and it's just like whole hold, hold, I mean, are we talking about TikTok or we're gonna have you know, fifty other things in here. It's like, well, you know, TikTok really and a bigger deal, but I really want to give them money, so yeah, I'm gonna vote for it. It's like, dude, that's what I'm saying. I was what else was in the bill that we're like, oh, bud, we don't need to pass that because shit, that's gonna suck every body. It's just like, I know how these beals work. It's supposedly about this one thing, but then all of a sudden they slide a bunch of bullishit in it before you know it the way the damn house.
Speaker 4: Do you think if Trump becomes the president that he will start a deportation campaign?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think he can.
Speaker 3: His hands are.
Speaker 1: It's way too late. He might be able to do something as far as continue in the wall, but the motherfuckers is here right now. Dude. It's you want to talk about it being a bad look trying to track folk down and.
Speaker 4: Ship of Mount hot you just collect them that when they come into to fill out paperwork and services and things like that. You bring in the front door and they put in a they're putting a bus out the back door, and they're just captured. Right, You can get them that way. But he's he going to do that? Is that a bad look? I mean? Does that play into the authoritarian brown shirt that the left is always painting him as being wanting to do? Is is he playing into their hands by acting like that or does it even matter at that point?
Speaker 3: Well, I think the only thing that's going to really he could possibly do is that anytime anybody gets arrested who's illegal, just support them. And I think that's where he's going to be stuck, because you really cannot go around rounding people up. And no matter how much I'd like to, well, in.
Speaker 2: The worst possible scenario, which hopefully never happens, there's some sort of massive response to him winning that is involves like mass rioting and orror, and then you get to declare a national emergency, and then you have an excuse for your ultra authoritarianism, and then you usher in all the technocratic nightmare dream that the fucking globalists have going on, right, and then there's the fifteen minute cities and then there's the ID cards that have to have a shift. They have to be like biometrically forget.
Speaker 3: What you can do is what he can do is he can basically sign executive orders that says any city or state governments who are found providing any aid whatsoever to these migrants will people will get criminal charges or something like that, or withheld federal funds that will get them. That will basically make it very unwelcoming here. As soon as it becomes unwelcoming here, they will leave. I mean, that's it. That's all there is to it. So we need to make it as disgustingly uncomfortable for these fucking people as possible.
Speaker 4: Well on our way.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: If that nightmare doesn't work, they've got the what is this the Federal Register? Who is it the FDA? Anyways? Oh, The Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services has once again declared swine not swine flu avian influenza a public health emergency right now, right now, that's all right, as of July eighteenth, twenty twenty four, it's a public health emergency.
Speaker 3: Any and all future attempts at implementing any kind of biosecurity state through these bullshit fucking quote unquote viruses is never gonna work. It's like it's so fucking twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Two thousand and late.
Speaker 3: Sorry, yeah, it's done. They can't do it, and no one's ever gonna buy it ever again period.
Speaker 4: You know what George W. Bush says for me?
Speaker 2: Wait, how many times.
Speaker 1: Do you can? Does anybody say anything about taking a jab anymore? I mean people are still doing it. I know people maybe still be doing it, but there's like no like promotion for it, Like no, that's true at all.
Speaker 2: There is right now being ordered just millions and millions of doses of mRNA injections for a V and influenza A.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: So who's gonna take those? I don't know, dude, hopefully no one. But if anything like last time happens, even though there might be even more people who resist, which will be great, there's still gonna be a chunk of people who file in and get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah good, great.
Speaker 4: What are you going to do? You can't. You cannot live people's lives for them. They have to have free will, They have to be able to make those choices if that, if it makes them feel comfortable and they are. They are trading long term safety for short term security. They are of the belief that they are being protected in the short term and that's all that matters. And they've mortgage the future in order to do that. When the bill comes due, I don't want to hear any complaining. I mean, we told you it was dangerous. We told you it had a ninety nine point nine eight percent survivability rate in a median death age of eighty. We told you it was the flu at best. We told you not to go get into a hospital and get on a respirator, and we told you that ivermectin worked, and we told you all these things. And you told us that you were going to take our jobs from us and make us not be able to see our parents again, or put us in prison, or force vaccinate us. So if you want any sympathy for me, you can go fuck yourself. Zero. You did this to yourself. We tried to warn you, you told us we were crazy. Enjoy it. Whatever you get, you get. I'm done being sympathetic to these people.
Speaker 2: I'm with you, I'm you know. And the people were arguing in and at the time they're like, well, we have to force vaccinate people because we have to, because we have to it. And I was like, well, then get ready to get shot. You're going to try to force something into someone's body. People are gonna shoot you, guys.
Speaker 3: Check this out. Check this out. So, according to the CDC as of right now, the age adjusted death rate decreased by nine point two percent from eight hundred and seventy nine point seven deaths one hundred thousand to seven hundred ninety eight zero point eight in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: Because the vaccines dropped off.
Speaker 4: I'd like to add a disclaimer to my statement. Anybody that was forced to take these vaccines against their will, I am on your side. I don't mean I don't. I don't. I don't direct that tiradeed you. It's the holier than thou people that didn't do the research but watch TV and think that they've they've done a deep dive on it because Rachel fucking Maddow told them that it was safe and effective and that the virus stops with any with every vaccinated person, the virus is a dead end.
Speaker 1: There. That's what you said, your face, right exactly.
Speaker 4: They never said it, except I can pull up the video of her saying it the virus with you.
Speaker 1: It's not quite what they meant.
Speaker 2: You misinterpreted.
Speaker 1: Sure, that's what they do. Years later, it's like, oh no, they have a whole whole list of articles. It's like, no, that's not what we meant when we said that. I was like.
Speaker 4: I told you, you told us we were crazy. Enjoy it. I mean, it's it's this is And I was trying to be sympathetic, and I was trying to be patient, and I was trying to talk to people, and I recognized that I was talking to a lot of people are freaked out and had bad information, and I was trying to do all that stuff. Man. But like, at this point, if you don't see what's going on, and you're still part of this system, and you're still advocating for other people to take these vaccines or wear masks you were you were, you get what you have come in to you.
Speaker 1: I mean, Joe Biden's White House put out a message to people that were unvaccinated. You don't have a winter of dance.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this was the message.
Speaker 1: They gave you. Dark winter, the dark winter of dance that comes before you. You know. It's just I'm like, is this right from the white He.
Speaker 4: Said dark winter on three different occasions then, and that's obviously from the dark Winter simulation of two thousand and one, which was everybody emulated the coronavirus outbreak and the where the biggest flaw that they had in the recommendations component was that there weren't vaccineans made quick enough and the distribution channels were flawed. So you have to fix the distribution channels and make sure that you can produce vaccines faster in dark Winter. That's why when he said dark winter, he was talking about something else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was like, we need nothing.
Speaker 4: He knew it.
Speaker 7: Next time, whoever wrote the script for him, dark Winter in there on a very particular, for specific reason, Anthony Fauci said, dark Winter as.
Speaker 1: Well, not only for you, but for your loved ones as well. Now, Bark Bark's got out out of Tawn quick. She got out of tam real quick.
Speaker 2: Because she was too honest about them counting the numbers quite liberally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean she's just like, no, she's singing the ship showed. She's like, but this is not going well, so let me get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: She's thinking, oh, they're trying to kill everyone. I'm gonna go away now.
Speaker 1: But she went to the private immediately. I only think she made it through that through twenty twenty. I think didn't she drop out in twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: She looked like a hostage at some point, give these press conferences, you just go. They've threatened you, haven't they.
Speaker 2: She came back at some point though, like or something made an appearance.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, oh no. They would put her own shows and stuff, and she would talk about it, and she was just like, you know, after the faction, Oh yeah, masks never did anything and speak this is oh yeah, that was nothing. That was just something we just.
Speaker 4: Then.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And when are you going to tell all the people who are literally still today still wearing masks. I don't think anyone told them.
Speaker 4: Well, can you tell them?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: This is the problem with bureaucracy that none of these people will ever face any justice. If you had one strong, fucking leader who could just swipe in there and fucking just take them all out, and that'd be cool.
Speaker 1: Cool. No, no, no, they have congressional hearings for stuff like this.
Speaker 3: Fuck your congressional hearing man.
Speaker 1: They sitting there and they and they asked a hard tough questions.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, you're talking about an El Salvador situation, Cory prison, and then they fill it with all the criminals from Washington d C. Make them do the forced march in the middle of the night with their head shaved, that sort of thing.
Speaker 2: Shame, shame, just throw things at them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But but isn't it every week they're having like a congressional here and they they they're there and they're just they're grilling them. Yeah, we're gonna get answers today.
Speaker 4: Just like I mean, it's just off. It's just w W.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's all.
Speaker 2: They're just trying to get their sound.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because like they go outside, like afterwards, they going break and they go to to you know, eat at their favorite restaurant. You know what I'm saying, you don't.
Speaker 4: See you and playing the next weekend at the golf course.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's like, man, it really gave the show today, didn't Like, Yeah, nobody goes to jail. I'm like it was after this was somebody who goes to jail. They're like, we just wanted to come here. Make it seem like we're doing something. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Remember the Bugs Bunny and the sheep Dog where they would like clock in and clock out, you know, to work. Corey. You remember that year old like met the changing each other, but that this is all show. It's like, well see you tomorrow there, Bob. That's how this feels. It feels like like like the grilling of the of the Secret Service.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: You know that just feels that. It's like these people are gonna yell at you. You're gonna defend yourself, You're gonna deflect. They're gonna yell at you some more. That's why we have time limits. They can only get so far and then you know, well just exit you out the next day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sweeping under the rug. It's like, oh, what d up happening with that? It was like, oh, everybody went home, you know what I'm saying. They still got their jobs.
Speaker 4: And yeah, is she in handcuffs? No? No, no, no, we just we just wanted to embarrass her a little bit. All right, Well are we done with the humiliation ritual? All right? Now you've lost your job right now? What now you go? Now you get to go live out your days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't worry with slides and cash under the tape.
Speaker 4: And I saw someone in the chat, by the way, who who made the comment that that Kim Cheatle was in the bunker with Dick Cheney on nine to eleven in the piac in the east under the east wing.
Speaker 2: Hmmm interesting.
Speaker 4: Interesting, which means she would have heard the the order that does the order still stand right? So let's let's let's so so, and they're waterboarding her about the Donald Trump assassination. Ask her about nine to eleven. Two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get it all out.
Speaker 4: Let's get it all out, you know. Truth.
Speaker 2: And Emma, I like this too. The they're saying in the chat frightening me. Said if every politician had a face tattoo, and Anna says, I'm their biggest donor. So we talked about them wearing like their NASCAR Right, here's all my donors, but like put it right on their face that shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah that's true. Well look some people they were like, they were like, oh, man, Kamala is not nominated. I was like, well, both, she's she's campaigning like she's fucking nominated. She's got ants like she's nominated. She just supposedly got what twenty something million dollars, Like, she's fucking nominated. So if she's not nominated, then what happens to all that cash that people?
Speaker 3: You've never had a situation in this country like this before, have we?
Speaker 2: But we've had examples that they don't give a fuck what people want and they'll do whatever they want at the d n C. So why is anyone even surprised that she's like gets to do this without being officially nominated.
Speaker 4: She identifies this being nominated, and.
Speaker 1: Folks like, no, no, no, they haven't nominated yet. I'm like, she's running ads like she's like she's nominated, she's having rallies, she's nominated.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they have to go through the process and have the a formal thing, but it's the show. It's a show.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, yeah, But I was like, all of a sudden, and this is this is some wow. She It's like, all right, Democrats, here's your moment where you can be pus because you get no say in who you have run for your particular side. It wasn't that the whole democracy about the democracy.
Speaker 4: Democracy is on the ballot though I mean not in the not in the democratic primary ballot, but you know, what I mean. It's talk about it, they tell us, so it must be true.
Speaker 1: So that's what I was like. Are you not pissed that you don't get a say because y'all didn't y'all didn't fucking like her in twenty twenty, And don't tell me all of a sudden you like her now.
Speaker 4: No, I'll tell you why. They're not pissed. They haven't been told to be pissed. Okay, yeah, you're waiting to be told what to do. They don't have an original thought. They wouldn't understand how to feel about one way or the other. When something like this happens, they look to the media and they go, how are we feeling about this? We're good with it? All right, fine, we're good with it. We're good with.
Speaker 2: It that They never make sense. Nothing they ever do is consistent they have We hate authoritarianism, but we will put you in a camp if you don't do what we say. We hate it, we hate tyranny, but we are going to kill you if you don't take our injection. Like we want democracy, but we don't care if our own party doesn't have it. Like nothing we ever say is consistently the.
Speaker 4: Most frustrating sort of mindset to to deal with because you finally, you know, you get halfway into an argument with somebody like that, and you just realize that I'm arguing with the television. I think. I don't even think I'm arguing with this person. This person hasn't had an original thought during the entire conversation. They're only talking about things that they saw on MSNBC.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no matter what I say, they can't actually hear me. They will just project onto me and what they think Fox News is saying, Like, they don't know that I don't watch Fox News and don't care about Donald Trump. That's all they can imagine being against what they're saying. So they can only see that. So they literally can't even hear me, can't see me, can't hear me. I'm just an illusion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't understand that. They so they always go straight to Mega. I was just like, look, but do you want me to talk about all the Trump's Vegas? Okay, we can go back and we can talk about that. We can talk about March fifteenth, when they shut everything down. People like, oh, well, what was supposed to do? Make the tough decision and not shut shit down. You can talk about him, continue to talk about warp speed. I'm getting back to say out fucking horrendous. Okay, horrendous. We can talk about him signing the dotted line on six tragion dollars, which officially began the fucking As far as inflation, I can go on. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You want me to go home.
Speaker 4: But I can be.
Speaker 1: Objective and I can look at it and I can say he is a much better candidate than Kamala Harris. Can I not be objective? Can I not be objective?
Speaker 4: They do? They don't understand objectivity, and they don't understand comparisons, you know, and they don't understand law of averages, averages of you know, like this person, this group has a tendency to do that, and they Japanese people have a tendency to be thin. How dare you say that I know, I know a fact, Japanese guy, You go, I understand that there are outliers. Do you understand how averages work?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 4: But again, it was like trying to have this conversation with people when you had a ninety nine point nine eight percent survivability rate for COVID and you you're trying to you, you're trying to explain to them, like, follow me here. The maximum benefit you can have is one hundred percent agreed, meaning the maximum benefit that any vaccine could ever give you is point zero two percent, because you're already at ninety nine point nine to eight. It's like taking a spelling test and getting ninety nine point nine to eight percent on it and asking for extra credit. It just doesn't it's it's unnecessary. And people just couldn't get their heads through that because they couldn't reconcile the fact that it's not matching up with what the television tells them, which is that everybody's dying. Everybody's it's a catastrophe, everybody's sick, hospitals are full, nobody's traveling, grandparents are dying and everything. And they go and they see this number and they go, but that that can't be real because everyone's dying, it says so on my TV. And it's like, it's just you're just it's just not true. It's just not happening.
Speaker 1: It's horandos and I'm just like, guys, none of y'all liked her, like, like, nobody liked her, like like it, like it, like it all, like did she even get a vote?
Speaker 4: Well, she was running, she got she got zero delegates. She she she dropped out in the first round. She got zero delegates. She had no path to victory at.
Speaker 1: All, none.
Speaker 4: She had failed out. She's a diversity higher. She ticked a diversity box. And then admittedly she did that is not me being sex sister or racist or whatever. Admittedly she ticked a diversity box because Joe Biden, before he brought her on as vice president, said I'm going to hire a woman of color as my vice president. And then we have searched it.
Speaker 1: It couldn't be a full color, had to be like partially.
Speaker 4: Abrams. We put it to you that way. It was going to be a gap to Stacy Abrams. You know what I mean. She was She's a little too authentic. So they had to tone it down with Kamala, right, and she's like, wow, she's not technically African American. She's kind of Mocha, but like Jamaican, Jamaica, she's Jamaican. Me pick her as my vice president. I know.
Speaker 1: She got right up there in the Democratic was it when they were doing their debate or whatever, I mean she said to call Joe Biden the racist.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why Ji despises her.
Speaker 1: Kamala's my girl, but she's.
Speaker 2: A racist too, and so like that was also BLM, the supposedly like deevist anti races you can get BLM supported her and Biden never called them out on their racism ever. But now, like for some reason, errors whether or not like democracy is happening with the Democratic Party nominee, and I'm like, why do you care now about the smallest thing You didn't give a shit about the biggest, most glaring defects in their histories, you fucking Charlatan's.
Speaker 4: I just want consistency. Yeah, is that too much to ask for? What do you people believe? Because it's always changing to suit whatever dumb narrative you've got or whatever situation you're trying to whitewash or fix. It's all of that. It's like, oh my god, we're up in arms about racism. It's like, but then something racist happens and they're like, eh.
Speaker 1: No, we're gonna overlook that. Okay, we're gonna overlook that slightly.
Speaker 2: Their consistency is in their commitment to their delusion and their fear. That's their consistency.
Speaker 4: They're consistent. Inconsistency, their consistency in not standing up for their own principles and being wishy washy about it. I'll say what you want about the right, Like the conservative right, they know what they're into, Like, they're pretty solid, Like they know what they like and they're and if you come in and mess with that, you know you've got trouble. But you know, I respect the conservative right and you know for at least identifying what they're into and standing by it. But like the left, I don't know what they're into. It changes every day, like their gender.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's ever changing, all right, it's fluid.
Speaker 4: Because I was so Joe Biden was the best candidate, and then with a straight face, a week later, I was told that Kamal Harris was the best candidate by the same people. So which is it? Yeah, yeah, they can't be the best.
Speaker 1: Well, look, I made a short video on this, and they had them with a choice but to endorse Kamala because damn it be it looked real bad. It's some old white man pick another old white man to indoors. It's like, man, you got a black woman's well, a blackie woman sitting right there kind of can't look over otherwise it's gonna look bad for optics, you know what I'm saying. Even though she's a bad candidate, it's gonna look.
Speaker 4: Bad for They themselves into a corner with that one, because the thing is they could have picked a woman of color who is qualified. Yeah, they chose not to. They chose to pick a person that got zero delegates. That's there. That was their strategic decision, which, to be.
Speaker 2: Fair, they're qualifying, you know, their qualifier was like the person with the most demons within them. So she did win.
Speaker 1: What's your demon camp? What what they got?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: A little, a little I'm.
Speaker 2: Up to seventy two. Now they're like, okay, they're swabby.
Speaker 1: They get you a swab, swabby swab.
Speaker 8: There's a PCR test, we have to swab, yeah, which I started doing as now.
Speaker 4: It's been seamless by the media where they're just like, all of a sudden, they're like, oh yeah, she's she's stunning and brave and she's the best candidate, and Joe Scarborough's out there talking, you know, we got to get behind her and everything. It's like, why who don't you see how nobody she is the most inauthentic person in politics. She's she's less likable than Hillary fucking Clinton.
Speaker 2: That's insane.
Speaker 4: Okay, let.
Speaker 3: I really hate Hillary.
Speaker 4: I do too, but I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Kamala over Hillary as the nominee. Do you think at the convention?
Speaker 4: To listen, I don't want Hillary anywhere near that place. Man, she is dangerous. I don't You don't want that's That's like the bad guy in the movie that gets killed but then comes back. You got at the end of the movie. You don't want Hillary hanging around manak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it would just look it just woman of color right there at the last minute for some probably Kelly from Mark Kelly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you may or may not be a reptilian. That guy is scary eyes the picture of his eyes.
Speaker 3: You can't trust identical twins.
Speaker 4: Ever, especially ones there are part of NASA.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think you guys already showed me this guy before, and I already blocked him out of my memory.
Speaker 3: Identical twins who worked for NASA, No fucking way.
Speaker 4: Where have we heard that before? Space shutter challenge, challenger, all of them. I'm just saying, I'm just saying they probably pulled some some uh twins situation when they were starting NASA to.
Speaker 2: There you go. That explains it. That explains how they all died on the Challenger, but also are all still alive and working for people like that.
Speaker 4: The reason why they're alive still is they're they're actually they're twin brothers.
Speaker 3: They all just happen to have crazy doppelgangers coincidentally.
Speaker 1: There it is.
Speaker 2: There are body doubles, right like we know that for most politicians. It makes me wonder how many, Like if I were Trump, I would be using a body double right now. I'd be like, it's dicey out there, you go, right, I don't know, Oh yeah, but.
Speaker 4: Do you think he could though? Do you think he's going to go out there and get the applause that were destined for me.
Speaker 3: Afterwards?
Speaker 4: You give me all that attention right.
Speaker 2: Now, he sucks it out of him like magnetics right out of his That's what the reptilians do.
Speaker 1: But if you think about it, this this is the world we kind of live in, which is why we don't at the end of the day have more people quote unquote watching this is because we're not a hard position, like we're a hard riding hard. If you're not hard on one side.
Speaker 4: Then it's just if there's one thing we're not, it's hard.
Speaker 2: Currently at this moment. I mean, I don't know that, but that's what I'm told. But that's true though, Like people, people gravitate towards the narcissists and the sociopaths and the people who are I'm going to say, it's stupid enough to pretend that they know for sure exactly what happened, especially within a short amount of time of the thing occurring, and they like that because they like certainty and they like to feel like, yep, okay, now I know. Now I can act, I can act and speak in the world in some sort of sense of like safety consistency because that person told me and I trust them. And when you're instead like, I don't know, it could be this, or it could be that people are like, you're stupid. Actually that's more intelligent. But whatever you need to tell.
Speaker 1: Yourself, Well, I mean, that's let's how people. Let's have people under every day God. Like I've heard so many I've heard so many black women go up there and say, well, I'm gonna vote for Kamala. And that's why whether you want to vote for or not a vote from whatever, if you you know, have your argument, have your reason something like okay, well that's fair enough. But they say I'm gonna vote for it because she's a black woman. I'm just like that, that's the only criteria that you need. That was see it. So they just put sexy Red up there. If Ice Spice was running, you just you just vote for Ice Spice. So if they just put Ice Spice today, sexy Red, get down, just put it, put it right up there. This is our candidate, that's a black woman. I got to vote for her. I mean, is is that that's it? That's that's the depth of thinking that you have. It's like then we vote anyway.
Speaker 2: With that mindset that like lack of standards, like standards don't matter, only just completely shallow surface level of characteristics matter. I'm not actually allowed to even care about standards because it's unfair to the people who don't meet the standards. Right like this, sure, this is the whole of like culture and society right now is with being programmed with this. There are people who without any irony, are like I'm gonna let my child decide how my ballot looks. I'm gonna let them vote on my ballot and send it in. I'm like, well, aside from that being illegal, it's also completely unethical because what does a fucking kid know about jack shit. There's a reason we have an age limit for voting. They're like, what's their future? But they don't know what the fuck they're talking about. I mean, you don't even know what the fuck you're talking about, and you've got like thirty years on them, So what do you think's gonna happen?
Speaker 4: I just all motherbirds push their sick weekly babies out of the nest, you know what I mean? This nature, back to nature. Nature is ruthless, man. These people are going to fuck around and find out with nature they're cutting off their dicks and on hormone replacement and doing all that stuff. Good luck to you. You're gonna find out. You're gonna find out that this.
Speaker 3: Is Oh have we ever figured out who's fucking these people who cut the dicks off.
Speaker 4: People that are broken as well?
Speaker 2: Why they end up killing themselves at a higher rate because no one fucking wants.
Speaker 3: To So they cut the dicks off and then nobody wants to suck them, so then they kill themselves. Yeah, they should have right to the killed themselves. A part, that's.
Speaker 2: Whatever I was trying to avoid supposedly.
Speaker 1: Like it can't it that great of a time, like you depending on the area that you're in, you know what I'm saying. How many other people who are that insane as you or are like hanging around? You got to actually go find them? Like, you got to go seek them out, like I don't. Do you go to an ad? Is there is there an app? We got an app for that blue hair? Do I need to create an app for that?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: You should.
Speaker 1: Actually it's like, look, they ain't into this ship, but I'm definitely gonna make money off y'all. Look it's just trans transferree unity.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So are like all these tranees are they all abused as children and they all are pedophiles and they're all mentally ill. That's basically the unifying themes here, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: Whether there's sexual abuse that will do cause this, right, but there's also just the general like run of the mill like borderline personality. Mother is what it usually is, and and she's just like you're gonna fucking be trans, like I'm gonna go yeah that and and and other types of abuse too, because then you'll fall into the community. Oh we're the trans community and we love you exactly how you are and doesn't matter what you are, like, come and be this, and then you feel loved. And then there's that. I still will push this movie cut. It's called Cut Daughters of the West, and it's a super great look into this. It doesn't quite go into the abusive mother thing. That's like another another aspect. I think it needs more like coverage on it, but it is. There's all kinds of abuse that goes into it.
Speaker 3: Why can't kids just go Why can't just go back to like the nineties when kids just used to cut themselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that was that was always a good one, you know, they got past it. Yeah, But I think I think the way it used to be was abused, but like physical abuse. But now I just think it's just the parents just telling them, Hey, you're a girl actually a dig and all, but you like you're a little girl, almost like you'dressing like a girl and everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you like dresses, don't you. Don't you like dresses? Don't you like when mommy wears dresses. Oh, you like dresses, so you should wear dresses. Here, try it on. Try on the dress. Don't you like the dress?
Speaker 4: Like it's Hollywood too. You see all these Hollywood parents with like trans kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all four of them. They have four of them, and all four of.
Speaker 4: Them are what a surprise, and they're as let's talk to them, mom, shall we aren't like Megan Fox's kids all trans?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all three of them. Charlie stare and she adopted some keys.
Speaker 4: All yeah, Let's bring them down to the police station, have a talk with them for a minute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, What does Joshua Slocum disaffected calls it trans housing by proxy?
Speaker 1: What's what's the likelihood you have four kids and then all four keys don't quite understand what gender they are.
Speaker 4: He's giving you a mental health test, shall we?
Speaker 3: Let's see if you cross statistical probabilities. The more kids you have if you raise his trans the greater the odds are one of them is gonna snap and slit your fucking throat when they're old enough to realize if you did them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I know the number of you have X amount of kids and you're raising trans this one will kill you. You probably Jesus will be like, yeah, you'd be okay with he said, I'll forgive you for that one. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Just a New Testament. Yeah, it's just coming out up his policies on trans He's like, with kids, you with them.
Speaker 2: Right, how you treat even the least amongst us?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. That's that's good.
Speaker 5: The New Testament, Well you put that out coming out second edition.
Speaker 3: Trolls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need like trolls.
Speaker 2: We need to be we need to pull at Joseph what's his name, Joseph Smith. Yeah, we need to be like, Okay, I went into the woods, dude, I'm serious. Some aliens dropped these things down. They're telling us what to do, like here's the new new new.
Speaker 5: Follow me.
Speaker 4: What the color were the mushrooms that you ate up there? Well, they were red and they had white spots on them, and ate all of them. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: The organized religion a lot of money in it, tax free status of.
Speaker 3: How do we get into that?
Speaker 2: Like I just said, I just said, when.
Speaker 4: You do it, it's gonna feel a little bit more like a cult. I gotta be honest. I don't know what what what is your religion going to be based around an InCor tenant of your of your belief system. Right, you got to promise him something.
Speaker 1: Shalt not It needs to it needs to be unique to So we've got to think of something.
Speaker 2: Thou shalt not cut up, cut up the genitalia of children.
Speaker 4: That's number one. Shall worships of state, and.
Speaker 3: They should all reference each other. Thou shalt not do this, or you shall be uh you know different.
Speaker 1: They all just kind of wrap around each other.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, So do we have a menu with a list of all the punishments too? Can we get those we got? It's I want this to be no surprises. I don't want it to be like an auto mechanic where you get a surprise at the very end. Find out what the bill is. I want to know what the punishment is for the crime, for the sin. Okay, so it's got to be in the magic book.
Speaker 1: Yes, up front, Okay, well up.
Speaker 4: Front, just like if you do this, then that's what happens to you.
Speaker 1: No no exemptions, hand cut off by the daisy irregul.
Speaker 4: Hand cut off thing that that I don't like because it's hard to be productive without any hands. Want to of that person, Yeah, you make it. It's just made a dependent.
Speaker 1: We're going out in the wild. You have to have to see for your seal when an animals for sale. Okay, so there's no emotions involved here. Okay, you made a mistake. If you can't make it, then we know what happens next become.
Speaker 4: They just push them outside of like the walls of the y and just go yeah, so have a good day. We're done with you. You're too much headache in here.
Speaker 2: We're that'll just preempt all this. We don't need any of it. You're just like, did you survive or you don't? And if you survive, good, now you're strong.
Speaker 3: We just need we just need to bring back the new version of the Aztec temples, you know, heads rolling all fucking day.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, well further greater good. Of course, this is not just for entertainment.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's a random like turn around one completely one hundred and eighty degrees Newsome now in California has issued an executive order for California's cities to remove homeless encampments suddenly, suddenly, so.
Speaker 3: They forced everyone out of their homes and then they go and round them up is ethically the plan that they got going on there.
Speaker 2: I guess, So, yeah, round them up and what where? Now? What now? There's no plans in place.
Speaker 4: You just have to hear of them. They're taking them to the place where they took the vagrants that were out there when when Jiji Pin came through San Francisco a couple of months ago. Wherever they took those people, that's where they're taking the new batch.
Speaker 3: Where the chuts are.
Speaker 4: Bases, my guess is off the coast of San Francisco somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, it's not probably anywhere nice. Yeah, we're of the house. You can't afford to live here. We're gonna flood you with a bunch of fentanyl. Once you're addicted, you're gonna live on the streets, and then we're gonna do anything we want with you. Who's gonna know?
Speaker 1: They got they got ah, they got postures about how.
Speaker 4: Are you soap? We would also be maybe throw that one out there too while you're.
Speaker 1: While you're at it, have a safely use you know, be with other people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, don't die, You don't die when you're doing it. Don't take too much. Make sure you get the right amount from your local neighborhood junk uh pentl dealer.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Oh and and they're definitely they say, going to find help people find mental health treatment. See, so they can just usher them into the m k ultra underground camps and then release them again later once they're.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 4: It feels it very much like we're we're living at the end of the empire.
Speaker 2: Like you just spent like years telling me that the most compassionate thing you could do was let these people live on the street in camps and ship on themselves and do a bunch of fentanel. And now all of a sudden you're saying it's not healthy or safe or compassionate for people to live on the street. Well, yeah, we were all saying that the entire time, Like what the fuck? So what actually changed? Is this like an election?
Speaker 1: The Yeah, at least move them all tight. Damn.
Speaker 3: Can't we take the homeless and like force them underground to live in the sewers and stuff?
Speaker 2: In New York they do it by choice, right, the rap people, the mole people.
Speaker 4: That's where we should go.
Speaker 3: In in Vegas, you're homeless. Oh you got to go live under the ground.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What I'm not for is, you know, building the fucking luxury townhouses for them and they get to stay in it. I'm not for that.
Speaker 5: I'm not going that.
Speaker 1: That's fucking bullishit all right. So I'm just thumbing that right out there. That's that's erendus, kind of like what they're doing with illegals. Hey, let's build a new hotel over then it's build new town has.
Speaker 2: Give them everything that citizens wish they had but can't have.
Speaker 1: Give them a refillable debit card and put money on it every month. I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: Let's just rub it in all the legal immigrants faces and make sure that they're extra mad when it comes time to kick off this culture war.
Speaker 1: And the whole time negroes are sleeping, they've been talking about getting fucking reparations, and as motherfucker's coming from the border, getting all your reparations.
Speaker 4: Theatemala they got.
Speaker 1: Everybody in preparations you've been crying about.
Speaker 2: He got it.
Speaker 1: They got it. But you can't tell the difference.
Speaker 4: You vote vote blue, no matter who, you'll get them next time. Guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he can keep doing. They keep doing your things. You know what I'm saying, they're good with as long as they get their nikes and they got their cell phone. What I'm saying, every once in a while on vacation, they get the fud it.
Speaker 4: I think Corey's right, man, they're gonna just make this this country so unlivable that everyone just leaves on their own.
Speaker 8: That might be.
Speaker 2: I just have to show this person's face to you, because this is an Arizona State senator who claims that political persecution is why she was ticketed after doing seventy one miles per hour in a thirty five hour zone. What do you think she looks like she's a victim?
Speaker 4: Oh, she probably got blue hair. Is she a black woman?
Speaker 2: She should have black or blue hair? But no, oh okay, this is the other right, look for the victim class.
Speaker 4: She's actim's victim. Yeah right, yeah, she's.
Speaker 2: A victim of political persecution because she's a Democratic. They always fat, Why do they always have these glasses.
Speaker 4: And you can identify them in the wind?
Speaker 1: Extremely pale. She shouldn't be out in the sun right now. It's absolute danger. Period.
Speaker 4: Is alive?
Speaker 2: She identifies as alive?
Speaker 5: Good, got it.
Speaker 2: She she's in office, she said, office in Arizona, and she's being politically persecuted. I'm like, I'm pretty sure you're not. Politically she looks more like.
Speaker 4: A Winter in Virginia or in uh Vermont type of person than a in August in Arizona type of person just by her skin tone.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a little all there. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: She's got the leftist eyeshadow, the leftist eyebrows, the leftist sucking in the hairline, like, yeah.
Speaker 4: Give me the give me the give me the leftist hair haircut. It's like, what is that? It's like, well, I just wanted to look like I did it with little kid scissors, right, I did my bangs with with little kids scissors while I was on a cruise ship.
Speaker 3: These all these leftists are people that nobody wants to fuck. And like that's the root of it all.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, how is there defining characteristic? Nobody likes me?
Speaker 1: So they got people doing I mean, Cam's got a husband.
Speaker 4: And have you seen him seen their husband's though? Bede a soy boy?
Speaker 1: Like you say, ain't banking? Probably not.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. M M.
Speaker 4: Hoff is a little bit light in the loafers.
Speaker 2: I have to say, you can do those bangs and those glasses, Well, I you can. You just can't have her whole thing going on at once and not.
Speaker 4: Be a leftist.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm gonna say. Okay, sorry, I have to clarify.
Speaker 4: This is true. This is true. Yeah, she she looked like she was filled with soy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the thirty five. If she was going with seventy one and a thirty five, thirty five mile parazons are pretty congested.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so.
Speaker 4: It's not political, it's just half. It's just numbers.
Speaker 1: I can't have no choice but to pool.
Speaker 4: You, Like, if you got busted going forty two in the thirty five, maybe, but seventy one and a thirty five, Like, what did you expect was going to happen? Did you think the cop was gonna let you off with a warning? Have you met Corey? Yeah, you're getting a ticket? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well where were you going? I mean this is like you needed to get there. I mean that fast, I mean that much of her.
Speaker 2: She was going to the Satanic temple. I'm pretty sure she was.
Speaker 1: On her looks, she was behind, she was behind on the ritual. You know what I'm saying, Like, man, you're holding us up. You know what I'm saying, you're the last one. We got it.
Speaker 4: She wasn't going to the library, I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: She was bringing the aborted fetuses to the Satanic temple.
Speaker 4: She was going to play in parenthood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for her twenty seventh abortion she got.
Speaker 4: She got the Uh, she got ten stamps on her abortion card. So this one's free.
Speaker 2: A flyer.
Speaker 1: Oh that's.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, this is this is my last thing I have.
Speaker 1: Corey.
Speaker 2: Maybe you can weigh on on this. Trump suddenly being super super pro he wasn't. He was not anti before, but he's like, we're gonna as a nation buy up all the bitcoin. Yeah, you think he's.
Speaker 3: Gonna He didn't even understand nothing. He's fucking more on.
Speaker 4: What about r F. K Junior who said he said he by he said I'd buy five hundred bitcoin a day, every day until we had four million.
Speaker 3: You can't get four million bitcoin.
Speaker 4: I don't think you could.
Speaker 3: You can't. You can't do that.
Speaker 4: It's second, you would see prices through like astronomical at that point.
Speaker 3: Those prices are coming, So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get it. I get a little wary when they start talking about.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't like I like the idea of high bitcoin prices, but I don't like the idea of it being because the American government is buying all the pitcoin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's never going to happen. They keep selling it like astrom, they sell everything they pick up. I mean, they've sold hundreds of thousands of bitcoins so far. It's not even a concern of mine at all.
Speaker 2: So someone was saying too, like black Rock sold all their bitcoin, then Trump announced that, and then they bought all their bitcoin back. But if I look at Blackrocks's bitcoin chart, they just do that all the time.
Speaker 3: It's market manipulation. They they're like, right now bitcoin should be seventy five eighty thousand dollars at the lowest, and it's what sixty seven, Like they're keeping it in this price range. You can believe at.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 3: They're going to keep it in this price range until February or March or next year, when they're not going to be a will contain it because you're gonna have all the Asian ETFs buying in.
Speaker 4: So that's that, okay, Well, I mean it's a coiled spring. There's only so much you can push down this demand before it just erupts.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So well, also, it's not easy to buy bitcoin. You got to go set up an account a coinbase. That's the easiest way, right. You got to have a bank account, you got to have this. You know, everyone's got a bank account, sure or a debit card or something. But the it's not easy to buy bitcoin still to this day, it's not and it won't be until the bank's integrated into their systems period, until you can go buy bitcoin at your bank, you know, until you see it in there in your dashboard, when you log it into your Bank of America account online, it's going to be it's going to remain difficult. So which is gonna get.
Speaker 4: Gonna get easy at some point? You just know. With as technology, if you look at the adoption rate curve and how many industries spring out of something like cell phones, I mean cell phone casemakers and all these industries that became as a result of that, there's always so long as soon as somebody figures out how to make it easy, like super dummy proof, like the way Apple made pod iPods. If someone can make it dummy proof and easy for the average person to buy it. I think the average person will buy it, but the problem is going to be that they're going to see it at such a high price that they're going to possibly get scared away, I would think, and maybe not understand if they're not educated properly, that you don't have to buy an entire coin. Of course, you can just buy pieces, little, tiny, fractional slivers of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what anyone's ever going to be able to get moving forward. At some point, there's just not enough out there.
Speaker 2: So Corey, what's your shirt?
Speaker 3: Oh, Kanye twenty twenty four?
Speaker 2: Nice? Okay, x cube. Somebody wants to know, why do you have a blanket.
Speaker 3: Because it's cold.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, no, it's not because it's it's it's my dad's Cowboys blanket. My girlfriend bought it, so I don't even think about it. I just automatically do it.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's just the thing. It's just on the couch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's on the cap and so yeah, it's something my girlfriend bought for me, So I just always grab it and it's when I'm on the couch.
Speaker 2: Their guess was your Central Air was set to sixty eight. Oh, because according to the climate alarm is, it's supposed to be seventy eight is what your central air set to. So you're just purposely lowering it and then putting on a blanket just to fuck with them.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's like it's it's seventy two. But I just I don't even think about it. Like whenever I get sit on the caps a blanket, babe, it goes right on.
Speaker 8: I get it.
Speaker 2: I have my blanket. All right, I guess we're gonna pain what why think she's flirting with you? Oh?
Speaker 1: Man, it's all good, it's all good, all right.
Speaker 2: I guess we will call it a day. Who wants to go first?
Speaker 1: X Q four twenty dot com. Yes, yes, that that that that That is the end for now. For now, I'm working on some things and Corey is gonna start doing some live streams during the week. Nice, you'll know when that happens. All right, it's gonna be various topics we'll begin.
Speaker 2: Awesome, we'll keep keep us posting Corey.
Speaker 3: Yeah what he said?
Speaker 2: And bloody history aol subsack dot com.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: Charlie Octopus of Global Control is out as an audiobook. Go buy it or if you're part of like the Premium at Spotify or Amazon Prime, you I think you get it as part of your package or whatever. I don't know. Check it out. It's their macroaggressions. Dot Io did an episode recently on Regime Change Incorporated, talking about USAID and National Endowment for Democracy and how evil these sister organizations are of the CIA and what they actually do. So check it out.
Speaker 2: Nice and I'm Lindsay Sharman. You can go to roaguways dot org and we'll see you next week for Day one fifty one. Oh yeah, how good one