Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, it's James Ferannic and I came on Four of the People. I think it was either my best or worst life decision. He'll be up to you to tell me what you guys think. Enjoy the listen, and.
Speaker 2: We can't let that happen.
Speaker 3: We just can't let that happen on this podcast because we are for the People.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day, the guy's a hell of a player beyond nails.
Speaker 3: That is the hardest part three of the PJ Tour. It's a hybrid three iired or four iron.
Speaker 2: Every day it's for the People. You're the last group off off a split tea horseshoe on number ten and you do a happy get more. What the hell's wrong with that? Well, welcome to the shit show that we call Four of the People.
Speaker 3: This week, this week we have probably the most popular go Actually it's not probably, it is fact. We have the most popular golfer on the internets of all time on the show. This week, we have Paige Sporadic on For the People. She makes her FTP debut. She's already told us that nothing is off limits for this show, which makes us incredibly happy because that's what we do.
Speaker 2: Here at FTP page. Welcome to FTP.
Speaker 4: Thanks for having me on. I'm really excited. I think this is gonna be a really fun show.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh god, well she has no idea what she's getting into. Dushy clean. Yeah, no, I don't think so. I think you. I think you already mispronounced her last name.
Speaker 4: No you got to Oh we did nailed it, nailed it.
Speaker 1: Everyone gets it wrong, and so I'm being prepared for the worst. But no, he absolutely crushed it. Sporanic nailed it.
Speaker 2: You see that sporanic.
Speaker 4: Sporanic people say Spiranac all the.
Speaker 2: Time every time's such an asshole.
Speaker 1: And then I'll be like, you know, it's Sporanic and they say it wrong, and at that point I'm like, fuck it.
Speaker 4: Just say everyone wants to say it, and then we just move forward from there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: See, only one of us is educated on this show, so you know that is Harvard of the South baby. Speaking of speaking of college, I wanted to go back to this because everybody talks about Everybody talk about all your stuff you're doing now, your bikini picks, like all of the calendar, like everything.
Speaker 2: That's all everyone wants to talk about. What I want to start off off with today, is how good of a golfer you were?
Speaker 3: Like, I just looked up some like brief stuff, and we won't spend much time on this because I know everybody wants to get to the juicy shit. But you were a two time All Mountain West Conference player? Did you know that, Colleen?
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: I didn't at San Diego State, started at Arizona, then you went to San Diego State, two time.
Speaker 2: All Conference player.
Speaker 3: You're a hell of a golfer like that gets overlooked in your brand, I think, And because we technically are.
Speaker 2: A golf podcast, we have to cover this shit.
Speaker 3: So why did you transfer from Arizona and then damn you got good at San Diego State?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 4: Yeah? So it was funny because so I was a competitive.
Speaker 1: Gymnast, I ended up getting hurt and I switched over to golf when I was thirteen, and I want to be a professional athlete and golf just seemed like the best path. So I basically like dedicate everything to golf. As a junior golfer, I was homeschooled, practice day and night.
Speaker 4: I was a really good junior player, was ranked you know.
Speaker 1: Top five in my class and a top twenty in the world junior golfers, and it was playing really well. We were up a discussion if I wanted to pro at eighteen or go to college, and everyone said, go get a degree and.
Speaker 4: You'll learn to just be an adult.
Speaker 1: And that's what I needed because I was homeschooled, and so I went to University of Arizona. I signed my nli under another head coach, and she was pretty much the only reason why I decided to go to University of Arizona. She ended up leaving before I got there. It just wasn't a great fit. She was a really great coach. She's still there right now. But you know, you guys know like sometimes it just head coaches and players. They just want to recruit their own players. And so I end up going to San Diego State and at that point San Dio State was just not even on the map.
Speaker 4: They've always had a really good men's program.
Speaker 1: The women's program was strug and then by my senior year we were a top twenty program and it was really cool to see the progression. We went Mountain West Championship as a team for the first time, and yeah, I love golf. I dedicated so much to it, and then played a year professionally after that, playing decent. Actually, so I played around like twenty and twenty five tournaments, made money in all of them but two. But the two that I didn't make money in were the public one. So when I went to Dubai the first year and then I went to buy the.
Speaker 4: Second year, and both times I missed the cut and play.
Speaker 1: Like shit, and people never talked about the fact that, you know, I made the cut the Scottish Open, and you know I was shooting like consistently, like under par in the sixties and Cactus Tour events, made tour events and got a Mini Tour win, and I wasn't playing that bad, but it was so hard to play, or the microscope of like people telling you every single day like you suck, you need to quit, and we all know golf is such like a mental game and I'm a mental head case, and that was just not a good mix. And so I decided to take a year off and do just do media works. I was doing that to pay for my golf career because it was so freaking expensive, so I needed a second income to like, you know, just pay for golf balls and like dys and places to practice and play. And so that's how like the media stuff kind of started and that I was like, I need break professional golf and never look back.
Speaker 4: It sucks.
Speaker 3: Don't you think that it's ironic that you were struggling to pay for golf balls to play golf? Like, so you did media eight years ago or yeah, eight six, seven years ago and now and now you probably have way too many golf balls, way too many golf clubs, a garage full of golf shit that you just can't get rid of, you know, allow the tables have turned for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is funny to see where I was and how bad I was struggling, but also just how much hate I got in the industry in the very beginning for doing something that was seen as so risque and so different. And I was just wearing leggings the golf course. And now I feel like people within the industry do respect me.
Speaker 4: And they understand what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: And I kind of led this whole, you know, Instagram golf girl phenomenon.
Speaker 4: I started all of that.
Speaker 1: So any guy out there who like, you know, just looks at hawk girls playing golf you are welcome because I started that one, no doubt, there's.
Speaker 2: No doubt about that. Yeah, yeah, you screwed up my Twitter, or not Twitter, my Instagram algorithm. So now if someone's looking at my phone and they look at the first eight thousand pictures or chicks playing golf, I'm like, god, dang it, Like what just that's the page page factor. I got to start looking at some like guys grilling steaks or something, just to mix it up in here. Tiger Wood swings nothing. I'm shocked because we've read I don't know, over one hundred people on Ryder Cup, PJ Tour, Winns blah blah blah, doesn't matter. That's the first research PD has ever done for this podcast. That's true. I swear I don't think he did. Like I didn't even know he knew how to use Google, and he is googling pages college stats from over ten years ago. Mountain West, I mean double Mountain West player whatever conference of the year. Shit. I also knew how to Sarah last name. It's a big deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a solid twenty minutes of research for me today.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that because most of the time, no one does any research and then they'll just bring up like a couple weird headlines or clickbait headlines, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, I mean, I know, I know because I haven't been where you've been.
Speaker 3: Obviously, you have millions of people that follow you. I have like forty five. But of the forty five people that follow me, they always want to talk about happy Gilmore. That's what they want to talk about. They want to talk about the happy Gilmore did in the PGA tour. But blah blah blah, it's sick of talking about it. You've done lots more way cool stuff than me, so I'm sure that all they want to talk about is the way cool stuff that you're doing, and you probably get sick of talking about it.
Speaker 2: But we do have to talk about tampon gate. You have to talk about tampon. Champon Gate's a big deal. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah was the outrage.
Speaker 4: As soon as I saw the picture, I knew what was going to happen.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Tiger is about to get canceled, like all these women are going to come out, And I understood it as in he was giving it to JT to stop the bleeding, like it wasn't like anything.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, you're a pussy. We know you have a vagina and you get a periods. I drive you and I'm such a man. I was like, no, it was just to stop the bleeding.
Speaker 1: And I think all of us who have been in golf for such a long time, we just say that stuff all the time, like if a guy leaves a put short, I'm going, oh, I'm the one wearing the stir or you know, like stuff like that.
Speaker 4: You just say things like that and you don't even think about it.
Speaker 1: Probably at the core of it is some you know, sexism and massogyny, and we'd probably change that. But why did we become so soft as a society, Like you can't even joke anymore, and no one talks about the fact that they're best like their bestie, you see, like they are best friends. And think about the ship that you say to your best friend, and if that became public, all of us would follow in me can't s.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the thing was like the only way that that was caught, the only way that that was caught I was from somebody with a one hundred thousand dollars zoom lens.
Speaker 2: Tiger. Tiger did everything he could to hide what he was doing.
Speaker 3: And it's still like tampax tampax and the little bitty section of his hand. It's like, come on, you're reaching so hard for this, but he can't even pick his nose without being on worldwide TV.
Speaker 2: You know. So it's been like that forever. But yeah, I loved it. I loved it. I thought it was great.
Speaker 3: I mean, we we always give each other shit for out. I never outdrive anyone, but clean out drives me and then I beat him at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: You know, I give him shit for that.
Speaker 3: But so maybe I need to start carrying around a box of tampons for the one time that I actually do I'll drive you, Colleen.
Speaker 1: That Those are my questions. Did Tiger get it from the bathroom? Was he just carrying around this tampon for this moment? Does he have a box of tampons? Is this something that Tiger does all the time? Like endless questions, that's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen this, I've seen the move. I've seen this move before. Guys used to do it in college. It's shady Oaks where pet plays. But in one of before they readed the bathrooms there the women's bathroom obviously, not the men's. The women's bathroom would have those in a dispenser, and this kid on my team would put like five in his bag just in case if he out drove somebody, and then and then if then if somebody did, the guy would use it as a tea on the next hole. It was a little out of control, I guess. However, However, if just if JT would have used it as a tea on the next hole, that would have been a goat move probably. But with that, yeah, Tiger, Tiger probably just won the p IP. Really, he might have got a first male athlete to have multimillion dollar tam paks, you know, sponsorship, and he won the p IP product probably made him like forty million dollars. Just that move, right, what a word?
Speaker 1: Oh one hundred percent. I mean, anything Tiger does blows up. And that also made me think too, it's like he's under a microscope. Obviously, people are going to analyze everything that he does. Probably not the smartest move to like whip that out when there's thousands and thousands of people and was on you, But you watched the video, it was so quick and no one would have even noticed. It was that one picture that someone got that like ruined it for him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've all seen the Brooke pancake waffle House bag at this point.
Speaker 2: Have you all seen that?
Speaker 3: That's an incredible sponsorship. Okay, incredible?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How great would it be if if Tampacs was like, you know what, bucket, We're putting all our eggs in one basket. Rawfering tiger a billion dollars to carry a Tampacs bag.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's got to take it, he's got.
Speaker 1: To take it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sam and I were talking about that on my podcast, Playing Around podcast, and we were coming up with slogans that they could use, and we came up with one, and it was Bogey Bogey body stop the bleeding with Tampac or Tampex has your nineteen hole covered?
Speaker 4: You know, just like even lean into it so hard.
Speaker 2: That'd be fantastic.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see we've already got the marketing covered. There you go done. Yeah, it's done. Can you imagine a Tampac's bag just boom, just just you know, why am I blanking Joey? Joey just putting the bag down? Gustin Nashville on the eighteenth pool just boom right there, the Augusta version with the with the green and the yellow, It'll look it'll look beautiful. If they offered him live money, If liv was gonna offer him close to a billion of tamp Baxa is like, all right, this, this is our only advertising for the whole year of billion dollars. Tiger might even have to do that. I mean, at the end of the day, that's it.
Speaker 3: How many tampons do you have to sell to have a billion dollars to offer somebody?
Speaker 2: I mean, what's it? A lot? A lot?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know what a tampon costs, but I would imagine it'd be like, I don't know, a dollar a tampon.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure. I'm just guessing. Maybe they have like fifty cents in each one, So fifty cents net. That's two billion tampons you have to sell just to cover Tiger's bag. Man.
Speaker 1: My favorite thing is all these guys just talking about tampons for the first time ever and like sinking through all of this and.
Speaker 4: They're like, how we do they go through? How it's bench the visit? What is it then with the golf course? Like what's going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That's that's like, that's like Danielle, who we've had on the pod before. He's like, what's the big deal. I've given my player, I've given my player partners tampons in the fairway a million times before, we've had to exchange feminine products. So he goes, what's the hell is the big deal right now? Oh god, that's that's pretty that's Oh my god, that's pretty epic. Yeah, he should have probably done that on a practice round day, maybe not like, you know, when he was playing well and just outdrove JT on that one pole.
Speaker 4: It is what it is.
Speaker 1: It's frustrating though, because we are always craving for athletes to be more authentic and genuine and show their personality, and anytime an athlete does something, they are ripped apart and it's like, of course they're robots because anytime they do something, we're analyzing every little move that they make, and especially within golf, like you look at all these guys and they're hilarious and they're funny, like they have really great personalities and you just don't see that at all. And that is kind of my critique about And if you guys have seen the Netflix Full Swing Show. They just really weren't letting their personalities completely come through. And I can see why because of stuff like this that happens all the time. And I think that's why golf just doesn't grow, because you can't connect with these people. And then Tiger does something like that, and and then people like, oh, he's human, you know, he's cool, He's just like us.
Speaker 3: Right, And Tiger Tiger's a Tiger's Tiger. He's kind of he's the outlier, he's the exception. He's not like everybody else, right, so he's not going to be judged like everyone else.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: If that was yeah, so say if that was me or Colleen or anyone like Joel Damon or something. And he did that walking up and he was on Worldwide TV, and like handed the guy, he drove out out drove at Tampon, Like that would be it for him, that would be it for me, Like they would just completely annihilate me. I'm all of a sudden a sexist. You know, Oh my god, you're making jokes about women, blah blah blah, like it would be it. But it's Tiger Woods.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Tiger Woods has had throughout his career starting in two thousand and nine. I mean, the dude got his ass beat by his wife with the nine iron in his front yard, like, and then after that it just continued to snow. But guess what, after all of that, he keeps winning. He won the Masters in twenty nineteen, and everybody forgot about all of that shit.
Speaker 2: So it doesn't matter. It's Tiger Woods.
Speaker 3: He could probably shoot somebody in the middle of a golf round and call it an accident and be totally fine.
Speaker 2: It's tiger Woods, doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, winning erases everything, truly does. Yeah, you're a winner. People don't care.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially like the I mean the stuff he's had to overcome for sure. I mean he drove a car off a cliff there not long ago, and the guy people are talking about, I won't be you know, I'd be shocked if he doesn't win two more times or whatever, you know, three more times, or competes at Augustin National and like the same people are like, he'll never walk again. My buddy sent me this text. He's a doctor, just like, give me a freaking break man. Yeah, you never count on Tiger Woods or Tom Brady or Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 1: Now, I mean even to walk riv which is such a hard walk. People don't realize how difficult to walk that is. Getting up from the putting green to the clubhouse. Oh, it's terrible, terrible. He is like an iron leg and he's doing it. I'm like I was huffing and puffing up that hill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were out there, weren't you this past week?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: No, not this past week. I was there in.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty, so right before COVID I did some activation with Genesis and his foundation.
Speaker 4: I was never asked back. This is a theory that I'm working on.
Speaker 1: We had this celebrity event and Tiger was the captain and Couples was the captain on the other side, and it was like a writer a couple of celebrities, and we had to pick walkout songs. And I just thought it'd be funny to pick Nelly. It's ha on here, and they I do the walkout songs.
Speaker 4: Like take up all your clothes. Everyone gotten so uncomfortable. I've never been invited best at Well, it's.
Speaker 2: A great song. Did you walk out with like rip away pants or something? I remember remember the rip away pants?
Speaker 1: Like we had his kids that I should have no and and even the guy who's I'm seeing was like, I just wanted it on record that we did not pick this song for herful about it. And of course Tiger chuckles, you know, because he has a good sense of humor.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that was that was it.
Speaker 2: I just okay, so you got canceled, You got canceled at RIP.
Speaker 4: I got canceled because it's a great song.
Speaker 2: Well, that's a great song, our song.
Speaker 4: Like to get the party started, come on.
Speaker 2: So it makes you feel any that is the best, makes you feel any better? Page.
Speaker 3: I got dq'ed and my only DQ ever on the PGA tour was at rib as well, so we do well. Uh short story, God dang it. I was out very late at night. We didn't finish our around on Thursday. Okay, you never finished.
Speaker 2: And I was my rookie years twenty thirteen and it was my sixth week in a row. Okay, I was so.
Speaker 3: Sick of being gone. So I played sixteen holes, two holes canceled due to darkness. So I had to come back at what seven or eight in the morning and finish seventeen and eighteen at RIP. I was only one over and the cut theres are always around it, even so I was like, script, you know what, I'm going to go out in Hollywood and I'm going to show up in the morning and finish these two holes. So I went out in Hollywood, didn't make it back to my hotel room. I won't confirm or deny where I went. I woke up the next morning. It was ten am, and I was two hours late for the restart, so I got an uber back to my hotel room and then back to the golf course, where I picked up my bag.
Speaker 2: My caddie was furious.
Speaker 3: What's his name, Slugger White was there waiting for me, and he said, hello, mister Peterson, you are now disqualified. I was like, I know, they've been done for two hours, so yeah, anyway, got the queue there, so we've both been sorry.
Speaker 4: That's a great tamory.
Speaker 2: Hollywood, super fun though, super fun. I don't know what.
Speaker 3: We stayed out till we almost saw the sun come up, but anyway, I didn't late enough to sleep till ten for sure. Yeah, whatever you did, I don't remember. I actually couldn't even recall it for you if I tried. But Riv's the best.
Speaker 2: RIV is the best. Oh you were at Scottsdale. That's where you were. You were at the.
Speaker 3: Phoenix Open because that's where you got ye live. So what was the Phoenix Open like this year? It looked like a fucking party.
Speaker 2: This year.
Speaker 1: It's almost getting too intense on Saturday. It used to be like really fun, but now you can't like get around or move anywhere. So got there really early and just stayed at sixteen pretty much the entire day. And then we had to get a police escort out for me because I couldn't walk even in that little area like two steps without you know, getting pictures and stuff, which is so it's so weird to even think about. Yeah, but yeah, it's so much fun. I love that environment and I want golf to be more like that. And so you see people there who have never been to a golf course before, and they're like seeing golf for the first time or maybe not, but they know they're at least at a golf tournament, which is really cool. So I'm always a big fan of waste management. But yeah, it's getting really intense now.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, it's out of control. Well God, pe pds PD, are you back?
Speaker 3: Well, see I can hear my children and Amanda walk back inside. So I've got to got to make sure they turn the Wi Fi off. That's what you get when you have you know, boost mobile Wi Fi.
Speaker 2: So sorry, forty six kids on iPads. It's gonna it's gonna dent how fast it is the one thing I don't get about Phoenix is like, I don't know, I've heard a thousand different reasons, but like build a permanent like the sixteenth Hole without all that ship up is like, I don't know, it might be the worst one.
Speaker 4: Poor dinky little hole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just it's just a little dinky little hole. But like, build a permanent stadium and like use it the whole year, like rent that out for parties or whatever. I mean, I don't know if it's in a flood, probably not in a flood plaint or they couldn't build anything but build a goddang stadium and just post a rager all year along there. I mean, it'd be amazing.
Speaker 1: Well it's crazy too because it takes them like months to build it, months to take down, and there's only maybe like two months where there's nothing there.
Speaker 4: It's like, what the whole point is, right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the most fun I had on that hole like in the in the tournament or whatever. I got booed every day. I don't know. I think it played a one under got boot every day. But I came back like another year and they were It was after the tournament. I played with my buddy Richard Lee, and I just sent a freaking driver from the tea box and that was the most fun I ever had playing that hole. There was nobody in the stand Obviously you can't worry, did you really? Yeah, but no one was in there like they were. It was the tournament was over. Like I get roasted driver into the stands. I go to freaking prison. That would have been amazing, but no, no, no people, not like people, but way out like over a yea, that'd have been amazing. Yeah, oh yeah, yeah over everyone. I had a stinger into the stands because I was like, this is amazing. I got to see what this does. And it was. I don't know, no idea where the ball went, but it was it was pretty good. Yeah, Pete, if you were missing the cut by like ten, send a driver infinity miles over the back stands. Yeah. Yeah. Did you throw anything out when you played there? No, I don't think so you didn't throw anything out. I think Callowe gave me like I think they gave me like a bunch of hats, Like somebody was there before I walk in the tunnel to I give me hats to like hand out or whatever. But nothing cool. People were like talking shit about like my sixth sixth great girlfriend or somebody. They're like so and so says that you're you know, I have a little unit or whatever, and I was like, how do people like know all this shit like doing all this research out there. It's demoralizing.
Speaker 4: That's amazing. I love that.
Speaker 1: I mean they were so rowdy on Saturday because they had to stop Friday because of the light. They came back, so we saw people go through and then there were just hours where nothing was happening. They were just like drinking and singing and going back and forth and yelling at each other. It's a fun hole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, same here, twenty thirteen, same year. This was only so Phoenix used to be in February. Okay, Phoenix used to be right around like this time. They moved it earlier. I don't remember why, but when I played it was around this time, and it was Marti Gras week.
Speaker 2: So being a Louisiana guy and going.
Speaker 3: To LSU and I had a shitload of Marti Gral beats shipped to me for the Phoenix Open and same year.
Speaker 2: This is like a week after or a week before I got decuted it at LA.
Speaker 3: But anyway, I had a big trash bag full of many drop beats and this thing was like Santa Claus sleigh over the shoulder, you know, like sixty pounds of Maney Graw beats.
Speaker 2: So I hit my shot, and I'm a rookie.
Speaker 3: Nobody knows who the hell I am anyway, like John Peterson, who is so But anyway, I started throwing Manti Graw beats like into the crowd, started throwing, and then there's people like way up top, you know how it's triple decker. Quadruple decker is huge, So these people wanted some. So I like reared back and there's this picture on the internet. I got to find it somewhere. I'm like reared bag pro hop, like mid pro hop, throwing over the stands, and I threw it all the way over the stands all into eleven Te, so you know, eleven Te's on the other side completely airmailed the entire section right onto eleven te. So I think I'm the reason that they canceled throwing things to the stands, because that was an abomination of this of throwing things. But Phil was right behind me. Phil was playing right behind me. I was on seventeen t he was on sixteen, and Philly used to throw footballs. If you remember, Phillys throw like I don't know San Diego Padres footballs or or Chargers football so.
Speaker 2: I don't know what he threw, but he threw football. He threw one over the stands and landed right on seventeen.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: You know what freaks me out about Phil throwing anything because he's he's right handed. Like it throws you for a loop. You think you're drunk for a second. So like he's he's you think he's going to be left handed. I saw him like throwing batting practice one day at some dealing. My god, he's right handed, not many right, He's play lefty, all right, page, If you're on sixteen, you're playing, what are what are you throwing into this?
Speaker 2: What are you throw?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a hard one. I do those golf towels. I'd probably throw my golf towels into the crowd. But you already know that people are going to be throwing tampons.
Speaker 4: You already know that's what's going to happen.
Speaker 1: People are gonna come just clearly stocked up with tampons, and anytime so missus the green or does something, they're going to start throwing tampons and players, Oh god, that's what's that happened next year?
Speaker 2: Can you imagine Tiger playing and just firing tampons into the stands on sixteen? I mean, that would be some legendary That would be a legendary situation right there. Oh God, just a big tampon cannon. Yeah, shoot, shoot in the stands. Would be amazing, Like big giant tampons and shoot it. When you shoot it, the string comes out the back. It's like a parachute, and then many tampons come down from the huge tampon narrow chute. God, that would be a hell of a situation. The sixteenth tampax tampax, that's a hell of a deal. Tampon cannon, tampon, Chinese spy balloon situation, raining tampons.
Speaker 4: Down, dropping tampons.
Speaker 2: Oh god, there are doing is this even? This is pretty much what we do every day. We're usually we're usually drunk by this pointment it's nine am, so we're barely drunk right now. That's it. Yeah, that would be amazing though, but just a tampon cannon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have to do it.
Speaker 2: The first time I played that hole, it was a restart because they didn't finish. It was like frost. I think kind of like this here or whatever. And I hit it no joke, I swear to god. I hit it to like tap in. And the only people in the stands. This is before they did like running to the bulls at the start. There was there was two people that were drunk from the night before that it had like slept there. There were stone cold drunk. That was the only people in the stands. And I went to like flamingo, my putt in and it like barely lipped in and the one guy booed me, he goes.
Speaker 4: Boo, that's amazing.
Speaker 2: I hit it to like that in front of noise, like well, it's probably why I wasn't nervous because nobody was even watching right there.
Speaker 1: But I played it one time in the pro am that they had there years ago, and I was so nervous because you make the turn and on ten you could hear the ruers.
Speaker 4: So you're just getting more progressively nervous throughout.
Speaker 1: The entire round and step up on the t it that thing up so high, so I'm like, you're not fouting this in front of everyone.
Speaker 4: And I stuck it to four feet and made the puff for Birdie. Oh shit, good, Yeah that is yeah, so I'm one for one there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should probably never play it again because that's a perfect I've.
Speaker 4: Never played again. No, I can't. I can't beat that.
Speaker 2: What's up for the people? Fam, We're super excited to have Gooder Sunglasses as a sponsor for the entire year. Gooder Sunglasses every pair of twenty five to thirty five bucks, one hundred percent UV protective, one hundred percent polarized, and they make great golf specific lenses. They make brighter lenses. They make a dark lens called back nine Blackout. That's my favorite for multiple reasons. So go ahead and head to www dot goo dr dot com. Insert code FTP fifteen. That'll get you a nice little discount. Also, free returns within thirty days, one year warranty free shipping over fifty bucks, So go ahead, get yourself a couple pair of gooders and have a day. Hey, guys, we all know golf is hard, but looking good on the course definitely doesn't have to be. Our guys that Live Forever Golf promote a comfortable lifestyle on and off the golf course. They've got Polos golf shorts, five pocket performance pants, out of Wear, activewear, a bunch of cool T shirts, a bunch of cool hats. You can go to live forever golf dot com and remember remember it's for the player, not the game, So use code nails twenty to get yourself twenty percent off Live forever golf dot com their nails check them out. I have to know the padre hate. Why do you have? Why? What's up with the padres?
Speaker 4: Okay, So I went to school in San Diego.
Speaker 1: We used to go into the games all the time because they had college nights so you could go and get like basically free beer, and no one would be there. Is when they were not good at all, And I'm like, you have an amazing stadium, it right in downtown San Diego, and no one goes to the games. And then all of a sudden, they got good. And this is right after they won, and they were that huge parade. It's a big parade. Everyone was screaming, chairing, and I was like, this is funny because you guys never showed up to the games when they like weren't good. A bunch of Bandwagon fans, and so then I had a ton of like Padres people hating on me. And then right after that, the brown uniforms came out and I'm like, they look terrible.
Speaker 4: I don't like them. Not a fan.
Speaker 2: This is even worse. Yeah, this is even worse. Probably the orange and brown.
Speaker 1: It's just only the all brown one with the yellow, Like I don't mind the brown pinstripes, like those I think are okay, But it's just the all brown ones.
Speaker 4: It's whatever.
Speaker 1: Since like me calling them Bandwagon fans, we just go back and forth, back and forth, just all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Padres are banned. We're like we're because I grew up in San Diego. We're a city that's just used to losing everything. We lost Chargers, Chargers won nothing, and then we lost the team completely. Like there's they're just they're just gone. They went to La San Diego people hate La so now they're gone, and then the Padres. The Padres not ideal.
Speaker 1: But like even with the I've got to a couple of Charters games and people would show up though, for like there are a ton of like hardcore Charters fans and like that's they're just no like hardcore Paudres fans that would like they're like a couple, but not enough to like fill the streets of San Diego.
Speaker 4: It's like, where did you guys all come from? Because you were never at the games?
Speaker 2: No, one hundred percent not. What's your take on? Uh? Some of these some of these lifts teams have got catastrophic. I don't know if you saw yesterday they did a graphic for Phills for Petie and I are like, aren't hated haters either way. But they did a graphic for the high Flyers or whatever you want to call it, right, and they have a kid named James Pie. I don't know if you know him. I think you won the USAM or whatever, so price side for anyway, they have this graphic and he's right handed and he's left handed on the graphic, Like, come watch the high Flyers this year because it's obviously this photoshop thing and they tried to squeeze them in and he's like swinging, swinging the club freaking left. And then I was like, well, you're going to pay people like half a billion dollars to play. You might want to you might want to know what hand they are playing in the in the freaking thing. But what's your take on the whole live situation.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, just the marketing of it. I mean, they have so much money behind it.
Speaker 1: You think that they would have the best people in the world, you know, helping out with their marketing and the names, the team names and the graphics like that. Everyone's laughing at Kevin Naw yesterday because he looked so incredibly defeated when he was playing, or in the promo for it.
Speaker 4: I lost you person.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's pd that's Pete. Yeah the promo. Yeah yeah. I saw somebody commented like, Kevin not looks like he's seen some shit or whatever.
Speaker 1: It was like, yeah, yeah, And you just see that across the board though, even with like the PGA tour, I just feel like they could do such a better job with the marketing of it, and I just feel like they never take the chance to do something different or really creative or try to push the boundaries. They just kind of stay in their own little box and they're comfortable with that, and I guess it works.
Speaker 4: But it's like we could be doing so much more. But I think this year with LIV is going to be really interesting.
Speaker 1: Last year they had all of the buzz around in you had some big names jumping over, and I think they're surprised with how many people they thought they were going to get from the PGA Tour that didn't end up jumping over. So I'm interested to see if it's going to carry momentum into this year or if it's this is going to be the year that it just pretty much ends, because I don't see anyone else jumping over for the PGA Tour at this point, big names at least.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's shitty. It's really shitty for like us watching some of it, because like you want to watch the best guys in the same tournament, so you know, Cam Smith or whatever, we got Cam Smith and you can't even watch them, like at least the majors you want people to watch. But I mean, it's it sucks a little bit, But I don't know how they're going to face some of these other guys out, like some dudes that played the PGA Tour euro Tour for a while. I mean, I don't know if they can't play the PGA Tour anymore, and they have like better guys coming in that they're going to pay or those guys, I hope they made enough money because they'll never be able to play pro golf again. They're literally like stuck on an island.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, like Ian Poulter, Lee West, I mean, what are these guys, you know, going to do if they want to, you know, play at some point?
Speaker 4: But how long do people really do want to play?
Speaker 1: I even look at the champions too, I'm like, how do you still have the desire to go and play golf at this point? Like I hate, Like, I'll go and I'll do it for fun, but I can't imagine just grinding every single day still at their age.
Speaker 2: All right, Pete, you were deep in thought that it disrupted the Internet. What were you thinking of before it went out there earlier? Well, this is the thing. My neighbors have better internet than me, so I had to log onto theirs because.
Speaker 3: I'm because I'm right by the wall, Like that wall right there is their house, so their routers closer.
Speaker 2: Here we are, We're back. That's amazing.
Speaker 4: I'm so good.
Speaker 2: So pet I was just talking about Page for a second. We were talking about the Live and I was like, they're spending all this money on guys, like some of the graphics that things like that are a little out of control. But the High Flyers, which is like Phill's team. He has a kid, James Piot on it, and he's right handed, and they put up a graphic of him yesterday hitting left handed like it was just some random, some random photoshop up there, and it's like, how do you not even know? How do you look at that? It's like if Phil was right handed, you'd see that immediately. That freak you out a little. I don't know how they mess it up. I mean, all the hundreds of millions of dollars that they have and they screw that up.
Speaker 1: Like I.
Speaker 2: The guy's right handed.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows he's right handed. He's a US amateur champer runner up. What was he runner up or where?
Speaker 2: I don't know one of them. I mean, you can't screw that up.
Speaker 1: I will say, name a better field than the Honda Classic, though, the field is terrible, terrible. It's sad to see what has happened to that tournament because I remember it was like a tournament that people look forward to every single year and then just with the change of the schedule, and you know, especially now at the elevated events, no one's going and it's it's really sad to see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they strategically are not going to play during an elevated event when and they're going to have better fields because of it. Who knows, that's that's what it is. But enough golf talk. That shit's boring. P What else do you want to talk? I want to talk about only page only page. Yeah, let us not about this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, only page. So it is my subscription site and it has a little bit of everything. So we put so much time and effort into bringing elevated golf content. So I have a full instructional series up there now and we really just covered the basics for the first half of this. We're going shooting more and that will be out very soon. Yep only page. And besides that, we have like behind the scenes of all the events that I do. We have We did a live stream last night and so wait for me to be able to connect with the people who follow me and subscribe. We have photoshoots that we do so we for Valentine's Day, we did like a three part little album there, which was really fun.
Speaker 4: And so it's the things.
Speaker 1: That I want to be able to do on my normal social channels, but either might be a little bit too aggressive for Instagram or just putting a little bit more saw or and effort around the producing for the golf content. So it's a little bit of everything, and people seem to be really loving it so far, and it's been really fun for me a creative outlet where I can just create the type of content that I want to do and people seem to be really enjoying it. So there's there's no nudity on there. It's not an only fans meaning your only page just to be cheeky and fun. But you know, that's just a line that I'll never cross, and I think I bring so much other value with the golf content and there's something a little bit for everyone that you know, I'll never do nudity, but they'll help people.
Speaker 2: Kind of that one too aggressive for too aggressive for Instagram is a nice tagline though I mean I would think that's yeah, I just typed that into my browser. Too aggressive for Instagram, and that's what I typed up right there. So it's so it's fine, Petie and I haven't decided if we'll do nudity yet or not, but I mean, it just it just depends. It just depends what kind of opportunities we get. But I don't know, we'll see, we'll see. We haven't had to think did all so far.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I don't think people talk about the true mental abuse that women face and like a male dominated industry and you know, especially like golf, and I have a pretty good head on my shoulders and a really great support system, but it just gets at the end of the day, golf is still very stuffy and conservative, and even with the things that I do, a lot of companies that they're like, we want to work with you and because we like what you do and what you stand for, but you know, you did a bikini picture or you did this, and it's that that's a step too far, and you know, it's it's it's just interesting still how like people still have those ideas within golf, and you know, I'm still seen as too risque, and a lot of companies don't want to work with me because of those reasons.
Speaker 4: But I'm really lucky that.
Speaker 1: I do have a good group of partners now who like get what I do and understand the reasons why I do it. And I tried to push the boundaries on purpose because golf is so stuffy and conservative that, you know, I try to like take those steps to show you that, like you can wear what you want, be comfortable and like we're athletic wearing that's not you can still enjoy the game. And most my partners get that, but it's still there's still that like those issues within golf.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't, I don't. I don't think Pete and I will ever run a company where we say, yeah, we can't hire you because of that bikini picture. I have a feeling that will never happen. I mean, I don't know what kind of company, maybe like maybe the Western Parish of Shreveport, you know, Baptist Association spokesperson or something like that. Maybe maybe that's not it. But page what I love is like you get all these like egg avatar people on Twitter or like haters on Instagram. Yeah, yeah, in nine two eight four seven, like my parents' wifi's nails in their basement, but easy on mooman WiFi. Okay, yeah, for God's sakes yeah, same, same with same with Holly does this too. I love it. And you know, people are obviously throwing her shade or whatever for the stuff she's doing, but like she talks shit like right back, a lot of it. But then like if someone says something nice or appropriately, it's like, you know, they just they were engage or interact whatever with fans. You're not afraid to talk to shit about somebody just popping off with no context. I love it. I really appreciate that too.
Speaker 1: I try to do it in a fun way though, because I think at the beginning of my career I had no media training at all, or I wasn't prepared for this in any way. I wasn't groomed to be like famous, you know. I feel like some of these people. You look at Tiger, it's like he was a front of the camera since like the day he was born, and you're used to that, and you get all this training and all this advice, and I was and I was thrown into it, and I am naturally very shy and introverted, and.
Speaker 4: So in the beginning of my career, I took all of that hate really hard.
Speaker 1: And I wouldn't say I had this like victim mindset, but when you feel like the whole world is like crashing in on you constantly, it's hard to not feel like you know, everyone hates you. And I think that's a big criticism that I get, is that you know, I have this like victim mindset or begetting I would get upset when people would say certain things about I mean, that's not really true, but I've evolved and realized that, you.
Speaker 4: Know, it's it's it's supposed to be fun, Like social media is supposed to be fun.
Speaker 1: And so many times someone says something shitty to me, I always try to turn it in a way, and if I can do it in a funny or witty way, I'll do it.
Speaker 4: But if I'm just gonna call someone out just for being mean, I'll never do it.
Speaker 1: And so it's just using this like working the system and using social media for what should be is supposed to be fun, and so I have a lot of fun with that, and I think a lot of people really like appreciate it too.
Speaker 4: But I won't just do it, you know, just mindlessly.
Speaker 1: I always try to pick like the perfect one where I feel like I can really just destroy them.
Speaker 4: Yeah in a fun way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you you ratio people all the time, and it's fun to watch.
Speaker 3: The thing is like when you when you when you reply to somebody with a million followers and they have like six, you know, all of the people that even slightly like you but follow you, they're gonna just be like yes, hell yeah, hell yeah, Page, the best, you know, like they're gonna they're gonna have your back. But this the guy with six followers, doesn't matter how good has comeback was, it's just not going to get like, you know, you're going to ratiow him every time.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I noticed I noticed that about you though, Page, I noticed that, Like I've followed you forever.
Speaker 3: I followed you, I don't know for since I played on tour, so that would have been like decades ago. But you you were a little you were so you were pretty sensitive in the early days, and nowadays you're like you're tough, like you're you're you're the you're the queen Bee, like you kind of you hold the flag for all of the social media girls out there and you charge, you charge the field like that, that's that's your job now, and you've embraced it and you always do have the last laugh, it seems now.
Speaker 4: But I was a kid.
Speaker 1: I was, you know, twenty two years old, and like I said, it's thrown into this and like, no one prepares you for any of this. I went from having like five hundred followers to one hundred thousand followers to five hundred thousand followers really quickly, and it's overwhelming, like extremely overwhelming. And so I think that I've been like desensitized and hardened. But yeah, you just have to have fun with it or it's going to eat you alive. But I see that all the time with girls who start doing it and then they just disappear because they can't handle the criticism or the hate.
Speaker 4: And the sad part is to grow, you need hate.
Speaker 1: And so if I put a post up and everyone's agreeing and everyone likes it, it doesn't do that well. But if I put a post up and seventy percent of it is hate and thirty percent of it is love, it's going to be an amazing post.
Speaker 4: It's going to blow all the other ones. Out of the water.
Speaker 1: So you got to like rewire your brother your brain to like know that hate is good to grow and every like big controversy that has happened to me or the worst moments in my life, that's when I've grown the most in my career. And so it's a really weird mindset to get into when you do like this, like be in media, it's hard.
Speaker 4: It's weird.
Speaker 2: What's your what's your most popular post ever?
Speaker 4: My post popular post or I guess the one that got the most likes or whatever, however I think it was.
Speaker 1: There's a couple, so I think one was the green Jacket, the first Augusta towel that I came out with, where I was just holding the green jacket, I had nothing else underneath it.
Speaker 4: That was really popular.
Speaker 1: When I remade the Happy Gilmore towel, that was also a popular.
Speaker 4: One where I was holding like the two beer jugs.
Speaker 1: For the videos that I do, I did this one video where my zipper kept coming undone and when it came undone all the way down, I just like was I went mute. That was a really popular one. But yeah, all videos do really well. It's funny, like the videos that I show more of my personality and they do almost better than like the sexy pictures. And so people always say like, oh, I don't you know, no one follows you for golf, but like my golf content does better than my sexy content.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, your golf, Yeah, your golf content is is is nails. People don't until someone does research, like BDI, they won't. They won't find out that you're a great golfer, obviously, but is it is there pressure? So like every day so whatever PD and I we don't. We don't really use our brains a whole lot when we're posting things. But like you, it has to be so. But I mean, are you thinking of like I mean, are you writing shit down like you know, the next ten I'm going to have to do X, Y or Z. Or you're like, I mean, obviously you have sponsors and you have to do stuff that like corresponds with your sponsorship. But are you have like five posts that you're thinking in your mind that you're about to do or you're like, let's see how this shit goes and I'll post it.
Speaker 1: This is a little bit of both. So there are certain things that will pop up and I'll write it down. I'm like, I definitely want to do that. But a lot of the content that I create is just very like off the cuff organic responding or uh to what's going on, you know, like in the golf world or industry. But I don't think a lot of people realize this, but I write all of my own scripts, I produce all my own videos, I edit all of them. I don't have I have a team to help with all of like the the logistics and managing and you know, the strategic side of my business, but when it comes to the creative, those are all my ideas.
Speaker 4: And so that that's why it's been a while for me.
Speaker 1: To partner with all of the right companies because I'm not just a girl that they can put in front of a camera and I'll read a script like I want to be highly involved with the stuff that I'm doing, and all the videos that you see, even with my partners, are my ideas that I've come up with that I've written the scripts for and I basically just send them a finished product and then you know, they'll post it or I'll post it. But that's something that I really care about and that I love to do is the creative side of you know, all of the.
Speaker 4: Videos that I make.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's what people have gotten to realize about you over the last couple of years. I think when you started your podcast it really gave people that listened to it a better idea of who you actually are. Because when you when you do nothing but pictures and tweets, like like we did pictures, tweets, videos, blah blah blah, you know, people don't really understand.
Speaker 2: You that well.
Speaker 3: But when you sit on a podcast for an hour and you really give your insightful thoughts about a certain topic or whatever you're joking around, some bullshit doesn't matter anything.
Speaker 2: People understand and you a lot better. Like people hated me, like I hated me on.
Speaker 3: Twitter for so many years because I just went, you know, I just said yeah, right, And so I caught a lot of flak from the traditional golf media, much like you did that Jeff Snackle Snatch, that guy. Like there's a couple of guys that just they're terrible, right, terrible golf media people.
Speaker 2: But there we're not. We're not like them, right, We're just not like them.
Speaker 3: So when we started for the people just like when you started playing around, I'm sure that you got people on your comments.
Speaker 2: Section on Twitter that were like, wow, I understand you.
Speaker 1: It's really different now and you know, and you know, people even come up to me and the first thing they say is not like, oh I saw your sports illustrated swimsuit pictures or that's what they say. I listen to your podcast and that's my favorite form of content that you do. But I'm sure you guys get frustrated with this as well. It's like not a lot of people in golf media are actually good golfers, and so.
Speaker 4: Yeah for you guys as well, where.
Speaker 1: It's like you played such a high level and then people don't value what you're saying as much as someone who doesn't. I'm not saying that they don't have anything to offer, but it's just a weird dynamic where it's like I get so much hate for like not knowing the game, when in reality, like half the people who are doing podcasts and golf media can't break hundred.
Speaker 4: Like it like it's not like they're like they know the game.
Speaker 1: They don't know like much about the game at all, and they haven't played at like any level competitively like at all.
Speaker 3: Right, I remember I tweeted something about that exact same thing, and you were the first person to like.
Speaker 2: Go underneath my tweet say hell yeah, he's right about this. It's like see see see I knew I'm talking I was talking about, right, I mean the page boostage boos. Yeah. I think I picked up like seven followers that day, So think nice, that's spot on. Really, I mean they there's so many guiding pods now because all you all you need to do, especially like during COVID or whatever. I mean, we kind of started urswering COVID, but people didn't have shit to do. A lot of them they had Wi Fi, they had their computers. So they're just like I can edit a pod and you know, I'm going to talk about god knows what, it doesn't matter, but you got it. It's at some point, at some point, you got to talk to someone that that's at least played there have them as a guest. Right. There's there's some guys that you know the whole time, maybe the whole pot is just a fans perspective about what went down, and that's fine. And then finally they get on tour and like you can see guys that have made it, and then they get on tour and like visit with guys and they're like pods changed, like they start using terminology and shit like that. That actually makes sense, you know, whatever it is you see that, You see that a lot. You see that a lot, which is fine, But I don't know.
Speaker 4: P D and I.
Speaker 2: We always say that, well, actually maybe I went pages my partner, Pet, but we say best. We can have a best ball. Samantha can play, we can have it, we can have well, that's a that's a match situation. Pet. I'm not playing Drew and Cold screw screw them. We'll kill it. We'll be the ten and eight. That would be a match right there. Sam can play too. I mean she's she played college golf, isn't sick saw right now?
Speaker 1: She played at Arkansas, played a couple like, she qualified into LPGA events when she's still playing there, qualified for you US Open, like she was Wow, yeah, she was like better than me when we were doing junior golf and college golf. She said she hated the practice. She just had no desire to practice, and so that's why she didn't want to play pro. But she could have like easily she was really really good. She's one of the best players at Arkansas.
Speaker 2: You know, that would be a really cool deal.
Speaker 3: It's like all of the golf podcast creators to the ones that can actually play worth the shit and you know, have a heartbeat to have like one tournament every year where playing around as a team and for the people as a team and subpar as a team, and there's got to be at least four or five other ones where they're decent golfers.
Speaker 2: That'd be a hell I don't think so that's about it. That'd be a hell of a content situation, though, wouldn't it. Though.
Speaker 1: I think that's also like what people struggle with because you have like rickshields and no laying up and good good and I think they can shoot in the semies, but it's like, I don't know how many of them have.
Speaker 4: Played like real competitive golf.
Speaker 1: And we all know that we can even to this day, we can all go out and shoot seventy to under. But can you do it a tournament. That's the difference. And I don't think they've got a lot of people who just casually watch golf, or even our fans of golf realize the difference between like normal play with your buddies and true tournament golf.
Speaker 4: And there's like a five to ten shot difference with both of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah's, and then.
Speaker 3: You got to get drunk and play good, and that's even harder. That's like the that's like the ultimate level. That's elite. That's elite level. Tournament golf is member guest. If you can shoot seventy and a member guest after twelve beers, that's elite.
Speaker 2: That's all. That's why Pitt Page doesn't even know she's an honorary member of a Red Feather golf and social club. New club. But you probably have a million memberships, but honorary member given right now. But pro scratch, we got to have Page. We'll pick you up, Pete. He's a pilot. You know that he has a plane. He's a pilot. We'll pick you up.
Speaker 4: Do I trust a plane with them?
Speaker 2: That's true. We'll pick you up in any we'll pick you up in a different plane. Maybe he's just a passenger in the play. Maybe I didn't say it was. I said he was a pilot. I didn't say he was exactly going to fly the plane. But he can, he can land it right in an night fairway right there. Oh that's perfect, all right? Pages pages in pages in petie. Uh oh no, what I was going to say, Sam? Sam send me a message a couple of years ago because I was looking for a caddie for the Monday Qualifier, the Monday Shooter in Tampa, and I was like, hey, I need it, and she's like, hey, I'll do it. I was like, oh cool, so whatever. So I text her that night and she's like, I can't do it. I didn't realize that Tampa was like three hours from Orlando. I was like, thanks for letting me know at night, right before I do sweep. The next morning, it was it was funny.
Speaker 4: I mean it was super cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I knows that far away. Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't. I didn't know La and San Francisco we're right next to each other. I'm out on that, but shit happens. I guess. Oh no, Paig, do you want to answer some questions from our idiot? I'm ready, Oh boy, all right, you're ready. Some of these are boob related goes without saying, but some are bad.
Speaker 4: Would you consider out my boobs?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So we might as well get it we do anything too, We do anything to accommodate our guests page. Would you say that you anchor during your golf swing? Are you anchoring?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: It's funny because I have always had.
Speaker 1: A really shitty takeaway because of my boots, and I like I have to. When I was playing full time, I would put double sports bras on because you're here and you're like getting in the way, so you have to go out and drop it in any I think that's the reason I didn't make it on tour.
Speaker 4: It's because of my tits.
Speaker 2: We'll take that. Yeah, well, well yeah, I agree, I agree, Yeah, absolutely. I got another wish I could blame that I got. I gotta go to this guy, Uh what was his name? I think it was Drew.
Speaker 3: Drew on Twitter wants to know how many Dick pics you get in your DMS per day.
Speaker 2: It depends you had to average it so something.
Speaker 4: I set myself up for this and I need to stop doing this. But I'll get like one one or to a day. I would say, and this if that was a jump scare.
Speaker 1: Because on Instagram and on Twitter, they don't show you the picture right away, so you have to like click on it, so it's blurred and so you ever know what you're going to get.
Speaker 4: And so sometimes I'll be like in the car with my mother and all of a sudden it's like surprise, it's a dick.
Speaker 1: But then I'll make, you know, funny jokes about it on Twitter and I'm like, you know, stop sending me dick pegs all this stuff. And then I'll look and it's like thirty new messages and they're old dicks. Oh god, and I'm like, I just told you not to and they're like, no, that's an invitation, and like that's not an invitation. How do you take that as an invitation? But they're pretty funny. I would say my best dick pick story is what's this guy? He would, you know on Snapchat how you can draw on it? So he would make these elaborate animal drawings from his dick, and so it'd be like an elephant, and like the it would be the dick, like a snake or like a butterfly, and like the body was the dick. And he kept going and going and going, and I finally responded to one of them, and then he stopped doing them.
Speaker 4: And I'm so disappointed because I was like, if I'm going to get a dick pic, I wanted to be like a van piece of part work, you know. Yeah, and he just he stopped doing it. I'm really disappointed about that.
Speaker 2: I hate to say. You might have just set yourself up for a bunch of vans. Not for me and Pete obviously, but a bunch of van go situations.
Speaker 4: They were they were all like that and then but you almost like couldn't tell. So you're like, let's find where's the dick, you know, like is it here? Or is it here? Or is it like did he use the balls this time?
Speaker 3: Like who knows? Like, oh, you guys, a little mystery, yeah, man, complete complete package, no gucces.
Speaker 2: Though hopefully you never got a gooch. That'd be bad. No.
Speaker 4: I mean it might have been in there, but it was probably scribbled over all.
Speaker 2: Right, Well that was the perfect answer. You got another one? Yeah, yeah, I know we have we have. Well some of these are like nice sweet questions like hey, do you have a great golf swing? Would you consider ever playing pro golf again? You can answer that if you want, but we can get others. No wop wall I had like.
Speaker 4: The ability to do it, but I'm such a fucking mental head case. I would shoot.
Speaker 1: Sixty two sixty threes in practice rounds and then go out and shoot like a seventy eight and have no idea why, and everyone every coach I ever had growing up there like you're gonna be one of the best players in the world, like my short game is world class. And then under pressure, I couldn't. I couldn't perform. I'd get the yips off the tea. It was horrendous, horrendous. I hated playing competitively.
Speaker 2: So no, that's good. This is uh, most most money you've ever been offered for for nudity. I'm just reading the people's questions here, most most money you've ever been ever been offered.
Speaker 1: Oh, it wasn't like a like an upfront like here, if you post nude, I'll give you this. But I would say probably the most entice offer was only fans, you know, being able to just go and you know, show some nipple and then be a millionaire overnight. It takes a lot of will or to like kind of not do that, you know what I mean, Like if you could be an instant millionaire in like a day and you choose not to do it, So I would say probably that just knowing that the offer is out there and knowing that you could make, you know, just much money you could set yourself up.
Speaker 4: It's it's like live, it's like the equipment to live.
Speaker 2: Right. I think I'd show my nipple for a million bucks? Yeah, all right? What do you What do you hate the most? The cat calling, creepy dudes or the feminists that just like to have their cake and eat it too.
Speaker 1: Basically, I would say I get the most hate from women, Like the most like disgusting hate I get is from other women, even women within the industry. And I saw that a lot actually with Tampa on gate with Tiger, where a lot of women were speaking out against him but have publicly said really nasty things about me. And it's just really interesting how they pick and choose what fits their narrative. And that's something that really bothers me because at the core, I would identify myself as a feminist, and feminism is about like equality and having a woman the right to do what you want to do with your body without anyone policing it. And so when a feminist is like, I think women should be able to do this and then they look at me and they're like, well, I'm not you.
Speaker 4: You can't do that.
Speaker 1: I don't like the way that you do that, you know, And that really bothers me because it's just the hypocrisy behind.
Speaker 4: It is very frustrating.
Speaker 1: The cat calling and you know, all of that, it's it's I feel like most of it is done very innocently.
Speaker 4: And I tried to make this community on social media of men.
Speaker 1: Who follow me a place where they can have fun and not feel like they always have to have their guard up, and so they can make funny, silly jokes and I won't take offense to it. But there's just something about other women hating on you and tearing you down that really really bothers me. And I think that it just it's not okay, and it comes from a very like gross, like evil place, and women can be so so mean to each other, so mean to each other.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to be on the same team, right, it's got to be a jealousy. It's got to be just a I mean, it's got to be Some people are just probably totally totally psychotic, and it is what it is, but it's got to be the jealousy compartment.
Speaker 1: Lets be honest, I don't even know like what it is or what I do that really rubs them the wrong way. But again it's like we're all trying to achieve the same goal and if I'm successful, I help you be successful and we should be able to be a team and you know, work together. And what I'm not I'm never saying that young girls or girls should you know, show their body off to be successful. That's never been my message my messages. Do what you want to do and if that's covering up, then cover up. If it's not, then it's not. And like all support people like who from Holly Saunders to the opposite end, I'm like, if you want if that's how you truly want to live your life, then go for it, Like I will support you on hundred per se.
Speaker 4: If you're not hurting other people or being a bad person, then do what you want to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, How many people slide in your DMS per day thinking they have a legitimate shot?
Speaker 4: I probably get. It depends on what I post.
Speaker 1: But if I do a day with a ton of stories because I have my DMS open, I probably get around five hundred to like two thousand messages a day from people, But how the hell.
Speaker 2: Did I get through just to get you on the podcast?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: I feel better, yeah, but.
Speaker 1: I but it says I control all my social media accounts myself if I check them pretty much every minute, so I see almost every single DM and most of them are really nice. But you do have the like let me take you out, like like you know, like let's do this, let's do that, and I'll respond to like the nice ones or all respond to some here and there, but I as you don't respond to That was my least favorite one ever is when I beat you in a match?
Speaker 4: Can I take you out to dinner? And hate that one?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: I hate that one. Yeah, I never respond to that one.
Speaker 3: I do love your tweets when you fire back at people like disregarding your golf game. Oh man, those are my favorite responses from you, because man, you go, you go full scorched Earth in thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: It's like, here we go. I must sit down and watch this one.
Speaker 5: Well, guys that are like a ten to fifteen handicap legitimally think that they can beat me by that way. And I'm sure you guys like get that too, and it's like, no, just because I didn't make it on tours not I mean, I'm a ten handicap.
Speaker 1: I'm still like when I stopped playing, I was like a plus four and they just like they don't get it. And then they're like, oh, but you play from the the Ladies teas. I'm like, no, I played from the TIFFs. I probably played from one of the lack Keys than you do. It's like they just they can't comprehend it. So it's always funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, that's that's that's about right. I mean, we've got we've Peatie and I don't get the dms that you do. I don't know if I've ever got five hundred dms in my life actually, unless they were unless they were just spam related. So you like you like pave the streets for the Instagram model golf girls. Is there any beef in that universe? Like, is there is there any fighting at all going on?
Speaker 1: I really keep to myself well within the entire golf industry. I don't collaborate with a lot of people, mostly just because anytime I have it's been not a great experience, or you just feel like people are using you and That's something that I've always been just really cautious about, and so I think with some people, I would have the reputation of not being very friendly or not collaborating with a lot of people because I do just really keep to myself and it's my business. I stay in my business and I really just try not to you know, do much of that. I will say my only and not even an issue. But I love authenticity and originality, and I think within the golf industry and especially golf media, and you don't see much of that. And so when I see girls copying everything that I do, from the way that I wear my hair, to my makeup, to the exact same outfit, to how they post their video, to how it's edited to produced in scripts, and the same cadence in the way that I talk, it's flattering because they know that it's a path that works. But at the same time, I wish that a lot of them would be a little bit more original and find their own their own footing and their own path and not follow like exactly what I do to a tee.
Speaker 4: And I would say that's.
Speaker 1: The only time I get a little bit like, you know, like side, I like like let's let's try to do something a little bit different. Let's be different, Let's do something that's different, because there's just not much out out there like that, right now.
Speaker 2: Do you do you think that.
Speaker 3: These girls, I mean, that is a that is a compliment, right to all these people want to want to do exactly what you do.
Speaker 2: But it took you. It took you. I mean we watched it on social media for years.
Speaker 3: It took you five to seven years probably to get over the hump of where everyone accepted you.
Speaker 2: Right, so, where you fought the hard fight. You've climbed the mountain for a long.
Speaker 3: Time and now you're now you're you're at the plateau like you've gotten up there. But it took forever for people to accept that that was the fight that you wanted to fight, right, So you fought it. But these girls they're kind of doing the same thing as you, or want to do the same thing as you. They're not going to have to go through that like you did. So I think I think there's so many of them because it's easy for them, and you made it. You made it easy for them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think that's also one thing that's a little frustrating because I'll see girls who have followed my path to a tee and then they will shit on me publicly, and you know, they'll say that like I'm doing it different than her and I'm not going to use my body. But then you like look at their Instagram and it's like, if you're you're hitting golf shots in the bikini, how is that different? And they're like, oh, I played at a higher level. It's like, also, you didn't do that. So that's where it's frustrating because they they've reaped the benefits of my struggles, but then they don't give credit to me, being like the og who has paid the way for them to be able to do this. And I think, again, that's where it's like, I don't you don't have to like me, you don't have to like what I do, but there should be some respect there because if it wasn't for me and everything that I went through, you wouldn't have a job right now, and this wouldn't be an industry that's thriving. And even though I feel like I am at a point where there is respect, it's it's not mutual across you know, all of the in the industry, and there's still people who like, don't like what I do and don't respect me for you know, how.
Speaker 4: I've done it.
Speaker 1: And that's also frustrating because if you look at like the business that I've created, I don't think a lot of people do respect the amount of success that I have gone and all the hate and that I've received along the way to get there too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the haters are probably have like the platinum only page subscription and they just don't say anything about it.
Speaker 1: The Weirdly, it's not the haters who who like normal people like the followers. It's like people within golf media or like people within like certain companies that are still like I don't know, like I don't get it, I don't want to work with her. But then they'll work with another group of people who like will say all these insane things or work for you know, like a risk a company, and they're just like that's fine because they're men.
Speaker 4: But you know, it's it's different because it's you know, me and I have boobs, and I show.
Speaker 2: My boobs, all right, so you know what this is, don't you. Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, they make me coolest headcovers in the game. That's a swag headcover, swag putter. They're awesome. So they're one of my partners and I've worked with them for a while now, and they are one of the coolest companies that I'm able to work with because they're always down to do something interesting or exciting, and so anytime I'll come with them with like a crazy idea like I want to dress up as Cammy for Street Fighter, and then they'll like, hey, we got you, Like we'll do this or we'll do that. Like, they're always down to do something cool. And they make really really great putters, and their headcovers are awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a handsome one. Feels good. Three oh three sway.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this thing's too pretty to use. I've never even puttered with it. But hates PD hates putters too. He throws putters away. Like the fact that he likes this one. That just must tell you that that is a nails putter right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like this. How many putters have you broken? Pet oh a lot in competition? Twenty at least at least twenty. We'll go full full full snap, full snap.
Speaker 1: What's what's the move? Is it across the knee? Is it like a slamming against the bag.
Speaker 4: I need to know this.
Speaker 3: Welly cameras are on page Yeah, so you've got to put on for the people, right, this is for the people.
Speaker 2: This for the people. Podcast. Just got to put on for the people.
Speaker 3: So one of my favorites is the it's called the athletic knee bend, you know, and that's not a that's not a gymnastics term.
Speaker 2: That's a golf term.
Speaker 3: So I three butted for uh scudder, my two year olds wanting to get in the podcast, and you, please, scutterer, please move anyway.
Speaker 2: Uh So, so how it starts three puck for bogie. It has to happen for three.
Speaker 3: But you don't go on the top, you don't go thigh all right, as you pick up the ball out of the hole, walking to the back of the green, grab your butter like soap where it's parallel to the ground, and then in stride's got to be in stride so it looks good in stride, go calf, that's it. Wow, And then you calmly set it in the trash can by the green. Actually, did I need to see this?
Speaker 4: I need to see this in person.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's on YouTube. It's on YouTube. You can watch it. Just type in serial killer asshole breaks Putter and it'll probably show up about eight thousand times on YouTube. I mean, oh god, that's that is a pretty good one. I've only broke one club, Pete's broke. I think you only break putter, So I don't know if you've ever broke anything else before everything else. Usually it's the only one.
Speaker 4: A couple of clubs in my day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, if I like it, just I mean just pissed, like what do you do? Page over the knee or just actually are my friends?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you gotta go, you fools ling into a tree. I've done that three times.
Speaker 1: I was playing in the Bahamas and I just like helicoptered my driver hit the car pass like five times.
Speaker 4: It was actually on damage, like it was perfectly all right. After I was going to just leave it in the bush and then.
Speaker 1: Someone was like is that your driver, And I'm like nope, nope, they picked it up for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I have a good, good bub break for sure.
Speaker 2: So do you go tree to the trunk, do you go club to trunk or do you go club to like bush park up top.
Speaker 4: Where you leave no trunk day?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I get I get the release like throwing clubs, like I've broken some throwing them. It just it feels good to just wing the ship, let it fly. Well.
Speaker 1: But the problem is I was always in the ship or I was always in the trees. So that was just the first thing that was right in front of me.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's right. Well that's good point. Yeah, you got it. I rifled one at Colonial into the lake at number nine. God damn, that felt so good, man, Like once it left my hands like it was I don't know, it was beautiful. I can't think of a famous I'll say.
Speaker 1: They're like, there's nothing like that's so unprofessional, and don't you feel like an idiot after I'm like no, I feel great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is a good release.
Speaker 3: And once you get the trajectory, like the trajectory the club flying away matched.
Speaker 2: Up with the distance. Yeah, they're like an optimal launch angle of your mom wedge. Oh it's perfect. Yeah. Yeah. Eighty R throws people that are shitting up throwers, they go like straight into the ground, especially like driver, it will break. But if you like full side arm that thing, you can send it. It doesn't break. It just hits the ground. Basically, you're testing the durability of the club because it shouldn't break. But if you tamahawk get straight into the ground, it could kill eleven people, including yourself, and it can break.
Speaker 4: So if a golf course too, it's like, don't, don't, don't ruin the golf course. Why you be an idiot, Like, just just throw your club.
Speaker 2: That's right, exactly. Yeah, care for the course. They did that ajaga thing. Care for the course. We're good. You remember that you go out and fill davids stuff. Yeah, although I have done that shitty shot where I just dig a grave like ten times in a row with like a wedge after like fatting it or whatever like boom, but boom. I was like, that's well, that's vandalism more than anything. But here we are. I guess I'll just throw it into that window next.
Speaker 1: Oh. Or when you grab your potter and you try to hit against your shoe and you kind of miss and hit the side of your ankle.
Speaker 2: It's the worst.
Speaker 4: That's the worst.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's deathbed situation. All right, Well, we've kept you long enough. I mean this is a solid hour and twenty minutes so far with some technic sorry, difficulties.
Speaker 2: That was my fault. That was my fault. I'm sorry. I have terrible Internet.
Speaker 4: That's all the questions.
Speaker 2: That's our fun question. Oh we have a lot. You want to keep going, We can keep going on.
Speaker 4: It's one more really good one.
Speaker 2: Or one more really good Okay, we go. You've got to colleen like one that'll get us kicked off the internet. Yeah, yes, all right, you guys talk about something. Because I got to dig through about twenty five. I think it's just to really see what. Yeah, a lot of these are about our golf. We talked about our golf, so we can. Yeah, because first and foremost technically we are a golf podcast.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but we give the people what they want. People wanted more than golf today, so we gave them more than golf. We got into everything from Putter throwing boobs, dick pics, what else?
Speaker 2: Did we talk about?
Speaker 3: Getting kicked out of Riviera, both of us forever, all kinds of things today We covered them, We touched them all. I mean, we really have.
Speaker 2: We've done the lords. We have done the lord's work today. We've done the Lord's work.
Speaker 4: We really have.
Speaker 3: But people are people are gonna like this one. I think we actually, you know what we need to do. We need to do a collab pod with your pod and Samantha too.
Speaker 4: I almost actually, yeah, you'll have to come on the play Around podcast.
Speaker 1: We have a lot of fun there. It's very much just like this. We just shoot the ship and we like to say we give you know, valuable content. But I think it's more fun coal.
Speaker 2: We found one yet or what's to do? Yeah, no, I found a lot. I'm trying. I mean, there's a lot of freaking pressure on this one. The anchoring one was my favorite, Like, that's a good one. Yeah, the anchoring one was pretty good. I mean, I don't know. I don't know if we can although the dicktic ones, she's Louise, I never even thought of that. That's just like I'm have to go to therapy more therapy. Actually, after thinking about the tas rall of Dick pics that page is getting running through a system right there. I don't know if some of these I feel like they're just a little too aggressive and they're freaking me out a little, some of them.
Speaker 1: So you can ask anything, I'm more just enjoying you being uncomfortable about what I have.
Speaker 4: To deal with every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I was like, yeah, asking the nudity one. I felt uncomfortable. I felt uncomfortable doing that. I mean, god, dang tampon gate. I've never had tampon in my timeline more in my life. Dude, you're so hard.
Speaker 4: I'm not PD.
Speaker 2: I'm freaking going. I mean, you say one than PD. I mean I I You've had six minutes. I got to fire up the tweeter and then look and all this hold on sheesh, got a billy you out well. I mean, I'm a gentleman. I just can't help myself.
Speaker 4: Okay, I got a question for you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, perfect, Thank you for saying.
Speaker 4: Least favorite tour player.
Speaker 2: Oh that's easy for me, current current or like, can they be on the Live Now DJ Tour. I'll give you both.
Speaker 3: Bubba Watson on the Bubba Watson on the Lift just personal experience and Billy Horsehall on the PGA too are also.
Speaker 2: Personally Oh poor Billy. I think Billy's a nice anyway. How about you Page? Who can you? Can you not stand out there on Tito?
Speaker 4: Yeah you blocked me out of no.
Speaker 2: Oh that's sad.
Speaker 4: I went to tag him and I don't know what I did normally like I deserve it, but with still I didn't deserve it.
Speaker 1: So I went to go tag him for the PGA Championship when he won, and I couldn't tag him.
Speaker 4: So I'm like looking at it, and I'm like, maybe didn't he doesn't have a Twitter. And then it was like you're blocked.
Speaker 1: And so I made up a little bit of a stink about it, and he DMS me the next day and it was like, hey, sorry, like I don't know how that happened. I was like, hey, no worries, like congrats again, and they blocked me the next day and then blocked me on Instagram too.
Speaker 4: What. Yeah, it was weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that that ship is weak right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, especially all you probably lived five minutes from each other there Scott stal Wow.
Speaker 4: And he was living in San Diego and he'd like, let us play through all the time.
Speaker 1: When I was on the team there, he was always super nice. And then one day he was like, nope, not anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, Colleen, who do you got? It has to me personal experience, all right. It can't just be like a well, well, when I when I turned in Willie Playfair Billy for you know, cheating or not finding his ball, moving in around or whatever in Reno, and then he gets dqued for kind of cheating on the Champions Tour a couple of years later. That one, I mean that that one, That one kind of holds it for me right there. Yeah, you can do a lot of things in golf, like you can. I mean, I'm not saying you can be a terrible person in life, but if you cheat on the golf course, that's like, yeah, that shit gets that shiit gets real at that point.
Speaker 4: A lot of people do it too. No one talks about how much cheating there is in golf.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I got I let it fly.
Speaker 3: One time in college, my freshman year, is playing with Riley Ar Riley Arc from Colorado State. He was a couple of years older than me, but he hit it out of bounds and it was clearly out of bounds.
Speaker 2: I was a freshman, he was two.
Speaker 3: Years older than me, so I said, whatever, I'm gonna let it go. But he played it from out of bounds and I'll never forget it. I'll never forget it. I was like, I should never have let Riley Art play from out of bounds.
Speaker 2: Anyway karma came around. He never made it. You never made it on tour or anything. So whatever, we're just any people right there. Yeah, all right, Well that's it. We can't Yeah, that's it. We gotta, we gotta press, press the end, tampon and related all of it, Tampa and Booberly tampon, boom stript, d q's, all kinds of things.
Speaker 4: We covered all good stuff today. Thanks for having me on, guys, A lot of fun.
Speaker 2: We did it for the people. Thanks Page
Speaker 5: H