Speaker 1: Welcome Just Hanaway Tagalog Sermon podcast, your daily dose of inspiring from heartfelt taglog sermons from different factors and speakers all over the Philippines.
Speaker 2: We hope that this podcast finds you in good shape.
Speaker 1: And now here's your message.
Speaker 3: Amen, Salamo redon dress.
Speaker 4: And so be it. Amen. Okay, I think says you're send you entitled.
Speaker 3: I remember your God, tony God, nina a la llah nothing and aten.
Speaker 4: Deuteronomy eight, verse two.
Speaker 3: Gailing Sauteronomy eight.
Speaker 4: And I think.
Speaker 3: It says, remember how the Lord your God led you all the way in the wilderness the forty years to humble and test you. Kindly say, humble and test you in order to know what was in your heart whether or not you would keep his commands. Okay, And pineap alaa nisat in remember how the Lord your God pinap alalah pinap alala the lords at nambol as a nobo he numbole, numbole e.
Speaker 4: Basta nambole. It means.
Speaker 3: Diney lord Sapunto's nakeaway k lord no as a in dinapman. You know it is anambol as han kapa diapahambole diapahamball humble can Lord.
Speaker 4: You humbol.
Speaker 3: Taple blessing and humbling experiences, and Lord domands atten blessing and.
Speaker 4: Its on at pus so.
Speaker 3: To humble and test you in order to know what was in your heart whether or not you would keep his commands. It on puss on nothing. If we keep his commands and the babies have been okay. It means if we stay connected, if we keep his command. But Madame hun commands alin hubad on i mekidos okay ramina pero latakutu san and asados Alamon Matthew, twenty two, thirty seven and thirty nine. It says, love the Lord your God, with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment.
Speaker 4: And the second is like it.
Speaker 3: Love your neighbor as yourself lahapung otos daman. Of course you only by maceeremonial a sinasa manila a otos Namba Old Testament nah my magaritual at ceremonials in Nasa New Testament bagum casonduan per matos. Moral laws that remain now may get six hundred yen really know. But the Lord so that to say that we will keep his commands. I didn't know, but the own.
Speaker 4: Okayges agin that.
Speaker 3: If you love God with all your heart, with all your mind, with all your soul, and love others as you love yourself, So lhada autos papas kay and naasasan, it.
Speaker 4: Is about connection.
Speaker 3: Love God with all your heart, with all yourself, love others. It's connection lahata autos the God. So but it tar you does some humbling experiences Panny, Lord and Mastraelita Deuteronomy eight, verse three. He humbled you, causing you to hunger, and then feeding you with manna, which neither you nor your ancestors had known to teach you that man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of the Lord.
Speaker 4: Okay, he mumbled.
Speaker 3: He humbled you, papano, causing you to hunger. Wowna sent see Lord Agna cause kayan na guttum maymaga paksubo, not leaganacy Lord and cause napamus. It was shown a gay young lord Pala and my ordain on nayan joshut so Papa mona my doma Lord, sayo, he humbled you, causing you to hunger and then feeding you with Mana which neither you nor your ancestor said no to teach you. Oh make in London, just a mans was shown to teach them kayah.
Speaker 4: Alamim Lord Para mataples.
Speaker 3: And Opa Marana San Mila and daily provision and josh Adito.
Speaker 4: He humbled your causing you to.
Speaker 3: Hunger and then feeding you with mana.
Speaker 4: Yes see, Lord, do not cost.
Speaker 3: Man as rogas Lord Manna and Manna to it to you man.
Speaker 4: White object, white flakes.
Speaker 3: Omagaya at Gigi, Tina Pai and mana now in the leading mcipon Pa Casilla and Maramian Maxi Para.
Speaker 4: Maca and Tayoga and an.
Speaker 3: Aroundta In and the Lord you know you know to run the Lord dependence rau Apa, the know to Uni Lord Namas Baboo thing mak depending Lord Casa mac depend this epon here period you know to roue pero hog Manhadito Ma Libana sixth day going to.
Speaker 4: Seventh day.
Speaker 3: Nan dooble portion and parapa the next day back head rest the young.
Speaker 4: Indina young Gang.
Speaker 3: Paras parasang Arau Singo or Friday Saturday whatever it is, and Inda and Roman Maajan Calin and Marima h Knasina abbe Pasi abbe. He humbled you, causing you to hunger and then feeding you with manna, which neither you nor your ancestors said no, to teach you that man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of the Lord.
Speaker 4: H thought that man does not live.
Speaker 3: By bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mount of God. Up in town hindis a God's a problem. Masamundo sahalipa asta Salitan and jeesh, we don't live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mount of God. And the massabe mundo as a problema, as a pressure and as no mandayana Oh manahel r.
Speaker 4: Blessing too.
Speaker 3: And Max Lina and Nasanka on the way now and on the way, I don't want the way young in the cape, max in a man, chip in the chip in mutipick bully fifty paces.
Speaker 4: Down, be h don't know.
Speaker 3: And happen and Josh, because man does not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God. What you saw you reap oh so an manga going coao but madda but naco Minhaman's effort call any mama, may he ano and a way no the world and also have been the Lord. Because we live by not by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God. What I saw, I rip, So if I have a need, I should plant plant in angling across a pickle.
Speaker 4: In the annoying.
Speaker 3: I'm normal response to mundos and desires them flesh you know, a quick fix, excitement board, the go.
Speaker 4: Let's have fun, you know Yanna, the.
Speaker 3: Malina you lagging a pack upboard, Paca lugging Kaylin and solution mank board.
Speaker 4: They came.
Speaker 3: Lagging Canovini, Saddam and athrop don't know, did not remain an your head.
Speaker 4: Preparing the Tai.
Speaker 3: Desire nang la man in the Italian a sabind We live by every word that comes from the mouth of God and portion the Bible, please bay Bible like Abe saying new man saying young Maha in dem pacssion and an inima gigging guide and bang sabin and Bible.
Speaker 4: Sabin and Bible paganon.
Speaker 3: Because man does not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.
Speaker 4: Are you there, am sanjos.
Speaker 3: A response not in Habanada Deuteronomy.
Speaker 4: Eight, verse six. Observe the commands of the Lord your.
Speaker 3: God, walking in obedience to him and revering him or fearing him. Agusani lordamdanta is abo or the humble experience, says I believe and justin matasta galang mats kucino asmo tam is an ama parents in a gag. It's a man samahing in this ill sins, not a parents.
Speaker 4: This is galan you natasayo.
Speaker 3: First time well fifteen twenty two, classical malaimit nothing mariname.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 3: Obedience is better than sacrifice, and submission is better than offering the.
Speaker 4: Fact of rams.
Speaker 3: It is only in the in Thai and propetta in then in some well offering or ceremonial na pero that is somewhere in I'm not offering domatics is a well, Oh no, soul. Obedience is better than sacrifice. Likely nothing being an obedience is better than sacrifice.
Speaker 4: Gret go do nothing.
Speaker 3: Pantin and Joseph pak samba Papa good taio.
Speaker 4: Codasa taio adam yu maga teachers nothing.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Magabata and at maghabata and oh alumnno.
Speaker 4: Meeting, I mean young um Papa schedule and Magabada.
Speaker 3: La Batatata Natakayo san disbased by young Mala malate it. So in the there is a bas by Marami because he Sai Pines.
Speaker 4: Martin al and Sara Pumiga. I take that.
Speaker 3: Alum Nino teachers. That's Preppi you know, so young Papapapcio open Mapani Young Joe's tamat maganda pero to mo he get napatan and Josh Masam and some not napatas as.
Speaker 4: On Jos.
Speaker 3: And Thos go make a disciple of all nations and those mad life group Alabimo with Asamba hmhm obedience is better than sacrifice maas b Maganda the Lord. Obedience is better than sacrifice.
Speaker 4: And with those.
Speaker 3: And otosangga lang and wang La la and made obedience is better than sacrifice.
Speaker 4: I'm going to Mamamau Land and attend you about Hindi and or Indian. You do this instead of this, and it's still better to obey than to sacrifice.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 3: I am must say, Mamma Land so abhs.
Speaker 4: A week on time again out.
Speaker 3: I'm going to say, well, I'm premarital sex Maniddam Church I'm going to mcglas saying, Sabo.
Speaker 4: Attend hot wingstand pan amind the same sex relationship Maga the gayoso.
Speaker 3: Obedience is better than Sacrificeitan and and Gaga is a bit big than Josh. In this Salitan no man o salitamo. We live by every word that comes from the mouth of God. Are you there, rahminta Orpaza Nazi and manaham bleig experiences o magapako.
Speaker 4: In an the legacy God.
Speaker 3: In Una t legacy God Samanghapakatu and very close relationship with God after the humbling, after the discipline, after all.
Speaker 4: The pitchings nan after knowing God closer in a very close manner.
Speaker 3: Hypinagpapa Alasia.
Speaker 4: Let merr it to you Deuteronomy eight, verse seven and ten. For the lorder.
Speaker 3: God is bringing you into a good land, a land with brooks, streams and deep springs goshing out into the valleys and hills. A land with wheat and barley, vines and fig trees, pomegranates, olive oil, and honey. A land where bread will not be scarce and you will laugh nothing. A land where the rugs or are iron and you can dig copper out of the hills. And when you have eaten and are satisfied, praise the Lord your God for the good land he has given you. Okay lagging and after the humbling experience, says, after the Lord had humbled israel lives and taught them whatever God wants to teach them, then saka b big na manaplataia la lunapunto the Lord Payana Christian life, Rami Bagai Salitan and.
Speaker 4: Lord and sa As and you shall receive.
Speaker 3: Lord Basaki and Gito Masak, Lord Max Max Mailibris. And it was a Restaurbri mafri the Mahuna perua pinut Palana copack peanut parlaana capaa the lord into a good land, a land with brooks and streams and deep springs gushing out into the valleys and hills padina the lords. A land with whit and burly vines and fig trees for migranates, olive oil and honey.
Speaker 4: A land where bread will not.
Speaker 3: Be scars and you will laugh nothing capack peanut pa cana a a nothing Massasa jos sabah macabaga in Antigui nahing ik Kayena nahing near reserve Nahing and packed the pancake gods and Maha malalah in Bagay the lands master and choice. The masasa jos peru a small thing normally bag.
Speaker 4: Massa don't depend on NASA NASA head back ahead, garlip is a pinking mass josh.
Speaker 3: Ada s h Indi Indim invite Alaman mentality like young Manada young Manga Nasa young gay young mahamayan.
Speaker 4: Ma young Manglo my lab jo ma. They are weak. Yeah, you're not thinking.
Speaker 3: A would go such yaha kum my lab because a Joe scale list inn talin talent, more skill, more yam and more family, more connection.
Speaker 4: More health, more but more Hindian Josh not.
Speaker 3: Fragile maimana bay in a normal ka kay kayako yan small things a kyan kayak normal Hindi knowledge a girlisa josh sanhai in Last Sunday.
Speaker 4: Nine a m normans. Can't you a schedule but papery over.
Speaker 3: Of course, a women's day is a cultural nan one p m yah ya yan normal lyon at macon and three p M.
Speaker 4: Kyahoya Normalian until a.
Speaker 3: Mataps bring gan nepastora doctora yayan i been antibiotic asinabe pa pa Papa pneumonia yan in the nial level Kyaguyan ple not prepare London preaching sal I know Sunday in Nasa Madia tricks at the Papa check up, NA pachees cities, Scanna labs co bed and flu tests negative.
Speaker 4: The man okay Matapa Na nako.
Speaker 3: Ba guy in A kaya Mangawaya.
Speaker 4: And jos.
Speaker 3: Hindi bix a behak normal kyamunabas a ban and jos Arauapana.
Speaker 4: Pataya Hindi kappading and Jos.
Speaker 3: I must decrease and God must increase. Sois a hen m a depend and Josh, if I am increasing, then God is decreasing.
Speaker 4: It's about.
Speaker 3: Acknowledge your dependency on God.
Speaker 4: As a god.
Speaker 3: It's a small thing Kai lang and nothing nothing and Josh Kim Josh acknowledged God. The big guys Madrid also mackay because Modi mon jo Lord, I acknowledge that I cannot do this without you. I acknowledge that you're the one that will bring me to my destination. I acknowledge that this is not just a simple thing, it is your blessing. Indeed, the leadership Ima. You don't problaim a not in nothing Kini lala not see Lord and.
Speaker 4: The bad guy.
Speaker 5: La and.
Speaker 4: A lama.
Speaker 3: Lord blessed this food a man we did have a trade. Lord, bless this food and all that is within me.
Speaker 4: Pretty bad Kapa and praise and meant it.
Speaker 3: Meant behind to Papa salamay Lord Lord and masama elemento paraa gamma put poison para nourish MOMENTI saying everything you do, do it for gas glory in acknowledge mussey Lord, n no nourishment and everything. Why because apart from God you can do nothing. Don't treat it as a small thing normal nasathen really and nothing recognize na Lord, I'm not being opportunity pakata on mamasila sala bas kyamuna in normal say you own at malakatack knowledge more. Now nothing is too small not to depend on God. Only think called John fifteen five. Apart from me, you can do nothing, and as happy the Lord. Apart from me, you cannot do something. No, you cannot do anything apart from God. Realize McGee, God depends. I don't know maga the connection Indian connections.
Speaker 4: God is about connection Lord relation.
Speaker 3: Nothing let me marry'm processed the man I'm tying again the Lord. I continuously connected the Lord as we go on in our Christian life, m La connection.
Speaker 4: In the young. The more the young connection to me.
Speaker 3: Normal name season.
Speaker 4: And connection and acknowledge go thank God. Mad preach.
Speaker 3: That two Sundays ago, no my uncle last Sunday bridge power Lasko sa the words of lomalabas la bas and I must not acknowledge go everything again aaak I die hell God and I acknowledge God.
Speaker 4: Backhead because for a very.
Speaker 3: Long time inDuna acknowledge in the manner that I should.
Speaker 4: Miname Salama the way I I mean it now.
Speaker 3: Nasannahoa gift an annoying thing.
Speaker 4: Nassana in Ah.
Speaker 3: Preaching more kites and Gouhan in Kong stage preached because of God's gift, God's annoying thing. People will listen because of God's annoying thing. Nasa own I in tkon and acknowledge the Lord say normal samantalaan just years ago, de Kunaga I thought, Napo you me tay God my Lord Lord to bid inman and Dila makaaid that was a long long time ago away Nagaka and.
Speaker 4: Toid knowledge and cigar the way I should no, that was it all.
Speaker 3: The don't problem a nothing Christiana indeed nothing knowledge the cigar that may be gain it all indeed nothing because.
Speaker 4: Tanga pin lords Bara.
Speaker 3: Wacome, mcpasy Guru s ma Ba Guy depended and Josh Alamo after this guess Aho s j a one Malbourn anniversary at two p m. Four months in advance and appointment Nato Sinai Romel chairman, I mean guess and I said yes, yes, sure sure perro or there's a goin and silko I And again I am reminded that everything is by God's will. Nothing did nothing acknowledge Kaya lang nothing a gaga wang's aaya plan nothing I dielina yaga the lord.
Speaker 4: Nothing plan. What is the plan for the year right manga plan plan but a lord in your hand? What nothing in what lack it time?
Speaker 3: I am sure not Maga plano as if kaya nothing gowing and nothing going Alasabin and James for thirteen and sixteen. Come now, you who say today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make.
Speaker 4: A profit Oba saving you out of the country.
Speaker 3: It's a type of tansar, not of the country, out of town, loyon.
Speaker 4: Tapos what we tie you don ti you must you swimming maga h.
Speaker 3: Mcgiskap surfing okay away enjoy hmm and sab than James for fourteen. You do not even know what will happen tomorrow bukas Israel American run man d shail Kappa.
Speaker 4: H m hm. You do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life?
Speaker 3: You are amiss that appears for a little while and then vanishes.
Speaker 4: A lhamo. Okay yeah with this nihilation but nothing games four fifteen. Instead you ought to say, if the Lord is willing, we will live and do this or.
Speaker 3: That big bro January red Bromel, God willing, God willing.
Speaker 4: Well Germany gets oh sure sure.
Speaker 5: You have.
Speaker 3: And you have bangpla nating maxalit bhla God willing lade.
Speaker 4: Us to learn the Lord.
Speaker 3: In the moment is to go boko again, God willing.
Speaker 4: I want to tell God willing.
Speaker 3: Baheaton say a young easy pan its Haben and James for sixteen as it is you both in your proud intentions.
Speaker 4: All such boasting is evil. The complain that.
Speaker 3: Mamma Lucky samangada is mungawing, complaining, mamma lak backhead instamus. The lord's a picture para samantala sabin Apart from me, you can do nothing. Pino majos.
Speaker 4: Ok, he's easy bag that is humbling, humbling experience. Are you there?
Speaker 3: But the man testimon is more young parana victories of faith.
Speaker 4: And yes automatic and jo in on.
Speaker 3: One day and I'm in the Sabbia.
Speaker 4: And problem.
Speaker 3: In at ning a. The Lord an Israelita patina taya Deuteronim eight eleven and can fourteen. Be careful that you do not forget the Lord your God, Lord amayayaria, be careful that you do not forget the Lord your God, failing to observe his commands, his laws, and his decrees that I am giving you this day, or in other words, failing to neck.
Speaker 4: First of all. Otherwise, when you eat.
Speaker 3: And are satisfied, when you build fine houses and settle down, when your herds and flags grow large, and your silver and gold increase, and all you have is multiplied, eko mine a tartified satisfied dacristana. When you build fine houses and settle downy.
Speaker 4: Bahi my bagula.
Speaker 3: Usually in my a bag Une blessing the boys a lama knowledge at the alakay Lord permo oh by bang the old lord bamis alama as a lama opa the thing. But don't hi doing doing and buying it.
Speaker 4: Dig delilation. Laterally, I'm buying a.
Speaker 3: Reaye Bahi.
Speaker 4: Yeah you aa ba oh in a knowledge mpar in ba.
Speaker 3: Now you know Papa the lordly mut and Muna.
Speaker 4: Mut and muna land the lord in Anaho. It has be careful that you do.
Speaker 3: Not forget the Lord your God. And then Deuteronomy eight fourteen. Then your heart will become proud and you will forget the Lord your God. Your heart is becoming proud, and you are starting to forget your Lord and Problemeddito Demona was an unneid mo by God no knowledge Deuteronomy eight seventeen. You may say to yourself, my power.
Speaker 4: And the strength of my hands have produced this well for me, that.
Speaker 3: That I betrayed the prail Lord God, Lord the Lord I know he dis dis Kartika and koha this kartaumaga nakaya and behead a man can't come here Henko ready Basso and mana ya yao ya naya is a yo bin Yah yeah and canny Lord.
Speaker 4: No nika as a God.
Speaker 3: You manga time, I'm close kaya you manaka cana.
Speaker 4: Partner in life, Lord, mister Mori Yah, Lord Lord, I love you. Thank you Lord God for sending her or sending him to me. Close the Lord. No, Mamma said ben yours.
Speaker 3: Lord, magaphoning on work map, hanging in business non promotion and increase and restoration magap you hanging leg you macas.
Speaker 4: Now paca Closekay Lord.
Speaker 3: At that time lagging sheikh Usa, musha walla absence.
Speaker 4: A church.
Speaker 3: Kail and musha indikana sing close Kai Lord compared the kaya learning an Tayo. Be careful that you do not forget the Lord your God. Alumni alumni Lor Lord was an unpac dependent kaya intusan Tai Lord. Now what kalimutans yeah Deuteronomy eight eighteen. But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability. What kalimutan? What kalimudan? Now sign revelation.
Speaker 4: Baki and.
Speaker 3: Listen, I say, any God, whatever you need, gay God is the only thing.
Speaker 4: That connects you to him.
Speaker 3: An alumni Lord John, it could be because your need is the only thing that is keeping you deeply connected Gay God, Alumni, Lord, temptation Mamma Yama man.
Speaker 4: Lord d mahapit Kay Lord, you need young nice.
Speaker 3: Orday Keilus and preaching health. Lord is not gonna breakthrough. You're deeply connected. You want to be you want to connect per alumni Lord Dlamine.
Speaker 4: Because it already happened.
Speaker 3: No Canna, I'm lacking a temptation, Lisa Dad, I'm laking a temptation and tomorrow without God, you are not yet receiving what you are requesting. You are not yet receiving what you need because God knows that's the only thing that's tonnext to him.
Speaker 4: As a being. Many Lord, dau.
Speaker 3: Per Alumnika Masha Lord and relasion cases and numa Manili Lord for connection, Lord for relationships. If you want to receive what you are asking for a very long time, promise God that you will not forget him.
Speaker 4: Because I am taking pails.
Speaker 3: Makaldimoasna I used magaganda, bald bijhoa nothing India amabila per.
Speaker 4: And bliss my compromise, okay Ma Ma man on long problem is a pornography m Lord, and they don't need Lord. So you know you're gonna like.
Speaker 3: Your moment Na time naon and I pray and now that you understand, I did the London Lord s s loupang Pagin made too big pagina la.
Speaker 4: Ma magap and we jose and then I began numb Papa.
Speaker 3: You are ready to receive whatever you are asking God for a long time. You are ready to receive it now because you know my connection in connection, my God Papaa in command young Capparaine, he called my Payama.
Speaker 4: Then yamn yamn lo.
Speaker 3: Lord Kaparrinka God Hindi ka ya yatatas mhm man Patia hen Supurbus Sanu alabang a church.
Speaker 4: The ba.
Speaker 3: Tony Lord, Tony Lord Emo Pero Alumni Lord Malaga and connection in case a man material or a man urapala, your connection is.
Speaker 4: The greatest blessing.
Speaker 3: That is the reason come back it Inaya jos young unhappy Mammata is a cross satan because that it is what is the dead to connect you to him. Now Lord the connection, Now Paka, are you ready.
Speaker 4: To receive that very thing that you were asking for a long time?
Speaker 3: Haapen gaban standards at don't forget this the alumni Lord Napaa temptation, makalimo, napagika salo.
Speaker 4: A maa bag.
Speaker 3: With mosaakparin Nasa church. To Sanda said mahala mapai massam bah.
Speaker 4: Hm no we win soul, make disciples Caparine.
Speaker 3: My irn s mkawai in my life.
Speaker 4: Group, and obedience is better than sacrifice. Ka is satisfied that.
Speaker 3: How you need him, that you need him so much that you cannot live without him, that you desire him and be ready, be ready to receive the very day that you were asking.
Speaker 4: H.
Speaker 5: This is the.
Speaker 4: You, s.
Speaker 1: This is the mother.
Speaker 4: This is not so okay.
Speaker 3: Al am not to need Lord Barro, but the ay maamaay cad it in mong sabine modi savan yea. Whether it be healing, whether it be restoration, whether it be salvation of your family, whether it be business, whether it be.
Speaker 4: Partner in life, it's again.
Speaker 3: In your mind in a prayerful manner, hingliskay.
Speaker 4: M h now after saying sadihimo.
Speaker 3: Attin on Joe's saying.
Speaker 4: You pumbia yeah. In the cokayo mali mutan.
Speaker 3: The mako, the helms, mahalaka and connection to saying you.
Speaker 4: Tis a provision in you, the.
Speaker 3: Helps mahalaga and relation calls in you is anupaman opening on josh A yo Sabbia yanyo. I will not forget you. I will acknowledge you, Father God. I am ready to receive. And now, by God's grace, I am declaring your mata gal hanging. One day, your mata gal hanging. One day, your mata gal hanging one day.
Speaker 4: Now it is yours.
Speaker 5: Received, receive, received, received, received, no.
Speaker 1: No no.
Speaker 4: No no.
Speaker 3: Sabino the nap gna and mata gala hanging guard a.
Speaker 4: Year the nana and one day called. And it is a series of one day.
Speaker 2: So naparadam to my gap some one basting.
Speaker 4: Salama paming on.
Speaker 3: At Bayayamo in Bilan, sad canam in malayle mutan lad lupam la lapi saya. This we pray, and this we declare Jesus name, and everybody's same.
Speaker 4: Thank you for listening. We hope that you enjoy today's episode. Don't forget to share and subscribe to this podcast for more.
Speaker 2: God bless you all.