Speaker 1: The shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let you taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right, part of the concert onslaught over. You know, not just this weekend, but in the coming weeks and months Metallica. Metallica will be joining us here in Central Florida. We have a pair of tickets this morning up for grabs again to somebody who votes for you, say we played that. Voting opens on the jar Facebook page in seven minutes.
Speaker 3: Again Big jr R. Show with Metallica. You can win tickets for that will remind you to get your vote in again, so don't worry right again.
Speaker 2: Seven twenty is when the voting opens for you. Say we play at JA our Facebook page. You have till nine o'clock, so just give me plenty of advance warning. I realize something here, Taco, after you mentioned it. I do not have an additional late entry for another headline of the week contender. We're going to have to uh were voting in here for the listeners to give us some feedback on the ones that have made the cut so far this week.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you want to go through headlines of the week now or after idiot time.
Speaker 2: Let's do it now so the listeners, can, you know, chime in while we go through the rest of the story. Sure, okay, here we go synopsis.
Speaker 3: First headline of the week, man died of blunt force injuries at us zoo after suspected kangaroo fight.
Speaker 2: That was a guy in South Carolina who died at a petting zoo when he decided to box a kangaroo.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, Next headline of the week, man caught filming woman breastfeeding on city bus, then telling the passengers to f off because they got upset with them for obvious reasons. So we have kangaroo breastfeeding.
Speaker 2: Not really they understand, Yeah yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Next, police find a naked man in a low's display shed, vasiline and a phone with some naughty material on it. So do you go kangaroo breastfeeding, jackshack or vasoline?
Speaker 2: Two?
Speaker 3: Two five, two six is where your voting. I'll tally all those up as we go through idiotology. Three contenders for headline of the week. You all determine which one, so we'll circle back as Taco said, when we get done here, all right, let's begin in Hollywood in South Florida. When you see the phrase crazy eyes, rest assured that story is gonna make it to idiotology here in Orlando.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. An investigation underway after video showing an Uber driver pointing a gun at passengers in Hollywood. The video, posted on Instagram shows the driver yelling at the passengers to get out of her car before she starts waving and pointing the gun at them. She got them crazy eyes, one of the passengers says in the video, which we're sharing with you on the jar Our Facebook page. One of the passengers in the car was Miami rapper Chrissy Celess, not familiar with her body of work.
Speaker 3: Who had the crazy eyes the Uber dri Uber.
Speaker 2: Driver Yes, and none of the passengers are quite sure what prompted uh the Uber driver to pull out the heater and start waving it around with her crazy eyes.
Speaker 3: I'm checking it out right now. Jare our Facebook page. Those are some crazy eyes. Wow. She's one of the ones still wearing a mask too.
Speaker 2: Uber has gone on records saying they are investigating the incident and have removed the driver's access to the app well, I would hope. So wow, I'm just trying to get home from the bar. Lady, I'm not saying anything. You can just drop me off right here. When you see her, you'll understand. And with the mask, it's probably sprobably has.
Speaker 3: Some illness or something, maybe the medications causing those crazy eyes.
Speaker 2: You can keep the headline of the week. Feedback coming at two two five, two six. Thank you those of you who've expressed a vote so far. All Right, I'm not quite sure what to make of this. My initial I laughed when I first saw this, but then I thought this is pretty cold hearted. Uh. One of the producers who's worked on Duck Dynasty and Millionaire Matchmaker has pitched a new reality show.
Speaker 3: Okay, what's this one.
Speaker 2: Where illegal immigrants compete for a legit citizenship.
Speaker 3: This is amazing.
Speaker 2: Wait, there's even more here. The show is called The American and it would have contestants riding around the country on a train, competing in regionally specific contest You know, to get to know America and American traditions, you go to Wisconsin and do a little log rolling. Okay, it's such. Now Here's where Here's where some folks are getting quite upset. Apparently Homelands Security Secretary Christy Nome is up for this and says she say, hey, why not. It would set a good example. And she's even apparently volunteering government officials to act as judges.
Speaker 3: She's got a point. I thought you were gonna end this story with saying ice rated this set.
Speaker 2: Now that and everybody's gone. They rounded up all to Tom Holman's the casting director, and he's got a bunch of his crew with their trucks waiting in the wings, and it's an open casting call if they and then they just swoop in and scoop them all up.
Speaker 3: Hey, if they're gonna let the winner, I say, you, let like half of them become citizens, you know, but have them take the tests. Hey, have it legit, because as what's their name said, at least there, it's gonna set a good example for what you're.
Speaker 2: Supposed to do. Now, to be clear, the concept is they would, obviously what you just said, have to go through the legitimate process that you know, people who decide to take the right path to it would just be fast tracked and cut through the red tape for the winner of the show. Good. So as long as they do it. Legit, the winner would be sworn in on the steps of the US Capitol. All right, great the American We'll see those votes.
Speaker 3: Keep on coming in at two two five, two six. Remember your votes are for breastfeeding, vasoline or kangaroo.
Speaker 2: All right. Uh, it's sad to report, and I have more on this on our Facebook page as well. Tommy Lee and Brittany Ferlin have separated really apparently they've been apart now for two weeks. She's had enough of his drinking, which is weird. It's ugly head again.
Speaker 3: Yeah it didn't his sun knock him out once?
Speaker 2: Oh that was a last marriage.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me see her picture real quick.
Speaker 2: Comedian.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I know she is.
Speaker 2: She's cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but man, Tommy dude bro on tours over right like torn right now.
Speaker 2: He's still living the rock star life. I take it down, all right, Hopefully they can sort things out. All right, Let's let's wrap it up here with the tally the results. Let's say the listeners on headline of the week.
Speaker 3: Wow, there are a lot. Thank you for everybody getting your votes in Kangaroo Vasolene, Jack Shack, Kangaroo Vasolene, so so far, that's even Vassalleene, vassolin, kangaroo Vassilene, Vasolene. No, they said jack shack, but kangaroo, kangaroo, kangaroo, kangaroo, Vassolene, Vasoleene. I think it's vasolene because there's four more in a row right there for it.
Speaker 2: What do you think I would cast my vote for that one as well? To me for quality headlines this week, you can't meet a guy who is nude inside. Well, he had his pants around his ankles inside a display shed at Low's with the tub of aasilene going to Tugtown with some images on his phone and playing view of everyone at five o'clock in the afternoon. If I recall that, to me, I think that's uh. I would agree with the listeners.
Speaker 3: But then we had this one come in meth Pipe Raccoon.
Speaker 1: Now that's from last week.
Speaker 2: They're just they're on a time tolay talking.
Speaker 3: So is it the seven more came in for Bazilene.
Speaker 2: Right there you go, that is this week's headline, but the week thank you for determining that for us.
Speaker 3: Follow the JR Rock station