Speaker 1: Hi, Hello and welcome. It is September twenty fifth, twenty twenty five. It's Thursday night, which means it's time for Fantasy Football Night in America. Welcome to the latest episode of the FFPC Insider Access Show. My name is Eric Balkman. You can connect with me on x at Eric Balkman. You know me from the road of his High Stakes Lowdown, the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, and of course the FFPC. You know this guy from Established the Run. No stranger obviously to this show as well, as he's been on it multiple times. He's gonna wow us again for the umpteenth consecutive time. Want to welcome on the Man, the myth, the legend, the guy who's in charge of NFL fantasy betting and projections over at Established the Run. He is at Jack Miller zero two on X Jack. Welcome back to the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks for having me on. I hope I can live up to that intro you just gave me. But it's crazy. We're already on the week four. It feels like it's flying by. So excited to be on here again.
Speaker 1: I was listening to you and Adam Levitan and oh God helped me out who else was on that show. I'm the latest established around the podcast, and I think exactly, yes, thank you. And you said the same thing about you know, it's already on the week four, and it got me thinking, I'm like, God, you know, we spend all off season just pining and waiting, and finally at the season's here, and and if it feels like it just started and we're already a month in. It's the longest off season in professional sports, which I guess could be a good thing for the NFL, but it's also a bad thing too. And and you think about how your takes and how your stances and how your flag plants have gone, you know, over the course of drafting season, and how they can shift, you know. I I think the thing that we need to understand here in in being fantasy analysts, not that I'm one, I'm just I just I'm just a host. But the thing that we need to understand is we could spend all summer researching and doing all this stuff, but when we get this fresh information, and now four weeks of fresh information, Jack, I'm sure you've pivoted and you've moved off of some of your takes in July and August because you have to, because it's a smart thing to do.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we get all this information, or we think we get all this information throughout June, July, August, preseason training camp, all that, but you don't. The cards aren't really on the table until week one, and that's when we see what coaches and teams actually want to do and how they want to use and deploy their players. I mean, like Travis Hunter is probably the biggest example. I feel like all offseason we heard about how he's gonna play eighty percent of snaps on offense, he's barely gonna play defense, And here we are three weeks in and he's playing more defensively than offensively. So I don't I think you don't want to overreact to stuff like that, but I do think that it's it's important to adjust your prize as you get into information.
Speaker 1: The Hunter thing is it stinks because well, it doesn't stink because Jack, This wouldn't surprise me at all. In fact, I think it might still be the most likely outcome with Hunter is you know, I he ends up being like a typical rookie receiver where he doesn't offer a whole lot in September and October. But once we get into the you know, November Thanksgiving fantasy playoffs, all of a sudden, this you know, things could just click for this guy. And he's got this uber athleticism and all of a sudden he's looking like a potential league winner, which is why I'm not selling on him in redraft leagues right now. I'm holding on to him because I think the best is yet well, the best better be yet to come with Hunter, because I haven't seen a whole lot of it, but that's my stance on it. But right now, you're right. I mean, it's just, you know, as much as we were excited to see Travis Hunter and and and you know catching balls from Lawrence sort of that whole Jacksonville passing offense. God, we could do two hours on that. With with what a train wreck that's been so far this year. We will get into part of it later on on the show tonight. We will go around the NFL. In the first segment tonight, Jack and I will we'll be talking about the Kansas City pass catchers, especially with the news on Xavier Worthy. Some injuries that we need to get into. Ceedee Lamb replacements. Obviously, we want to figure out what Jack thinks about Amar and Hampton now that Naji Harris is out for the year, and what are we doing with Cam Scataboo with Tyrone Tracy expected to miss a few weeks. That's the first segment Tonight. We'll get into our Thursday night football preview Seahawks and Cardinals on Prime Video tonight. Zach Charbonae breaking news he is active tonight to maybe no one's surprised, but how does that affect Kenneth Walker. We'll get into that. Trey Benson is he a bellcow? I know Jack has some thoughts on this, and we'll get into that as well in the second segment. Final segment, we'll do Starters six tonight. A lot of polarizing players here. We'll get into Isaiah Pacheco, Wandelle Robinson, Dallas Goddard, Gino Smith and of course Bo Nicks as well. Want to remind everybody if you are looking for some weekly action with the FFPC, the FFPC Week four Weekly Challenge is live. There's no draft, there's no salary cap. You're just picking ten players or twelve players if you want to play with kickers and defenses. You can win up to twenty five hundred dollars ten thirty and one hundred team contest right now, y ffpc dot com. Only one player per team. If you want Trey Benson, you can't have Trey McBride. If you want Kenneth Walker, you can't have Zach Charbonay. Not that you want to do that anyway. My FFPC dot com is ready to go for that. Yffpc dot Com shout out to our producer, the man behind the glass to night, Sean Engel, pushing all the right buttons. Let's get into a jack. The first thing I want to lead off with tonight Jacory krossky Merritt. He missed Wednesday's practice. I do believe, and have to look this up right now. I do believe he missed practice again today for the Commanders, which is not great when you consider that this is a player that a lot of people were excited about. A lot of people were planning on flexing him out this week and they can't flex him out if he's inactive. I want to get your thoughts on a guy who is not practiced too games. This are two days this week, and then if he is inactive against the Falcons this week. Jack, Are you team Jeremy McNichols, Are you team Chris Rodriguez? Or are you team? Don't start any Commanders running backs in Week four.
Speaker 2: I think if jacm misses I I would prefer not to start either of them. But if I had to choose, it would be Chris Rodriguez. I think he'd be a heavy favorite to inherit most of the rushing work. Jeremy Jeremy McNichols seems like he's more in the Austin Eckler role. If Jacorey krossky Merit does play, I mean, it might be even worse just for all of them, just because then you have McNichols still in the Eckler pass catching role, and you've got Chris Rodriguez and JCM splitting the carriers. We saw last week Chris Rodriguez came after being a healthy scratch the first two weeks, and he out carried Bill akrossky Merit eleven to eight, just out of the blue, after there was hype going into week three about the Commanders expanding Jacory krossky Merit's roll. Cliff Kingsbury has said some stuff along the lines if he needs to be better without the ball. We like what he can do with the ball in his hands, but the pass pro, the route running, all the stuff that the rookie running backs sometimes don't have right off the bat, he needs to improve. So I think Jacorey Krosky Merritt is a pretty good example of a rookie we can expect to grow into a large role throughout the season, but I think in the short term he's pretty tough to trust with Washington using a three man backfield.
Speaker 1: Do you think he's the type of player that, you know what I just brought up with with Travis Hunter, where the game slows down, stuff clicks for him in the second half of the season, where and I know, like the other thing too is like Hunter if he ends up turning it on. You know, he's fighting with guys like Diami Brown. He's fighting with guys like you know, Parker Washington or what have you, a guy that players that do not have his talent level Krosskey Merritt. I don't know if you could make the same case because he was a seventh round pick with McNichols and Rodriguez, I can't remember. It might have been unestablished. It might have been Levitan who actually said this. I could be wrong about If Krossky Merrick can't fight off these guys by like November, then maybe he's just not very good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's a good way to look at it. I do think that he's a pretty prime candidate to expand his role as the season goes on, just because we already know who Jeremy McNichols is at this stage of his career. He's he's nothing specially as a fine pass protector, a fine pass catcher, but he's nothing no one that should prevent a talented rookie running back from taking on a larger role. Now, the question is, like you said, is jcm that kind that level of talent where he can push McNichols to the side. And then with Chris Rodriguez, I mean we've kind of already seen what Washington thinks of him. They made him a healthy scratch weeks one and two. It's pretty clear to me that they don't see him as their long term answer at running back. But again, it's it's kind of just the question of is Jacry Kraskimeric good enough? Can he win the coaches trust? Fast enough to really push those guys to decide and earn the three down every one role that I think fantasy managers all want.
Speaker 1: I want to move on to Isaiah Likely here, a player that many people in the FFPC drafted late and have rostered since then. I think in non tight end premium leagues, you still might be able to pick this guy up, but maybe not. It's tough to say. He was limited and yesterday's walk through practice for the Ravens dealing with the foot injury. Obviously, he's still not gotten into a game this season. Limited practice for him prior to the Lions game on Monday Night Football last week, and he's limited on the first injury report of the week. Here he is I don't know. I hesitate to say this on a Thursday afternoon, Thursday evening. He's probably going to play in Week four, but god, I don't know if he is active. It's going to be interesting for people who have not only Likely Jack, but Mark Andrews as well, who came back from the dead. In one of my local fantasy football show. He was my bust of the week for Week three and he has his best you know performance since Obama was president. Essentially, it was insane what he did on Monday Night football. And you look at Likely, who's a super talented guy, a player that his own coach said his expectation is for Likely to be an All Pro this season, which is tough to do. Not a Pro bowler and all Pro. If you're looking at what to do at tight end with the Ravens comes Sunday this week against Kansas City, if Likely is active, would you feel okay about flexing either of these players? Again, an FFPC tight end premium leagues, would you feel okay about flexing either of these players? Or are you really really rolling the dice if you want to insert either one of these guys into your starting lineup in Week four?
Speaker 2: I think it's much more of a dice roll on Likely, who I still like long term. I liked him a lot more last week when it looked like Mark Andrews was kind of dusted on his Week three performance, I was kind of in a similar boat.
Speaker 3: I really was not expecting that.
Speaker 2: I thought maybe it was it was basically over for Andrews and it was going to be Likely's role when whenever he got back. I do think it's really tough to start a guy like Likely in his first game back he missed. He's missed two months at this point. I think that's too significant of time for you to immediately thrust them in your starting lineup. Andrews I expect to be the tight end one this week, even if Likely is active, and I do think he'll be active. I kind of thought he'd be active for last week, to be honest, but I do think long term, I would prefer like the upside of Likely over someone like Andrews.
Speaker 1: Do you believe? I mean, like, how much did you change your mind about Andrews after what you saw on Monday night? A little somewhat, not not at all? How do you feel about like, what what is your outlook on Mark? You just said you know you prefer Likely, obviously, but has your outlook changed on the dustiness of Mark Andrews after Monday night football?
Speaker 2: Honestly it has. I just didn't think he still had that kind of ceiling left uh in the chamber at his age, and it is kind of interesting. We saw him start slow last year too, although that was kind of more explainable after he had an offseason car crash. But again, us let's start this offseason or this season, and then he kind of gets into the groove in Week three. So it did change my opinion just seeing him flash that ceiling that we've seen before from Mark Andrews.
Speaker 1: You know, we got a little bit of breaking news here regarding a stud wide receiver. I'm gonna get to that in a second, but I do want to answer some of these questions here. We'll go on YouTube first. Jacob Ander wants to know Jack he's in a six point per touchdown passing league and he's got to decide between Geno Smith or Kyler Murray this week. Obviously, Kyler Murray on Thursday Night Football tonight at home against the Seattle Seahawks. Gino Smith at home against the Chicago Bears. I just I continue to be underwhelmed by Kyler Murray, I think, and we'll talk about the Seattle defense here coming up, but I think this is a bad matchup for Murray. Whereas I could see a lot of points scored in that Raiders Bears game. I think I leaned towards Smith here, and maybe it's recency bias that's affecting me. The way that Smith was bombing the ball down the field to Trey Tucker, but I think he can have successful performance against the Bears on Sunday as well, So I lean towards Geno Smith here over Kyler Murray.
Speaker 2: I think I lean Kyler with the rushing upside. But I'm trying to pull up our projections really quick. We have it very close. We have them zero point two points apart in our ETR projections, So a very good question to ask. We do have Kyler slightly ahead, so kyleen Kyler.
Speaker 1: So Murray slightly ahead there, and we'll see. I just I'll bring this up to not that this isn't just like the end all be all, but I always like to look at the totals on these games, and obviously the spreads forty three and a half tonight with the Cardinals a one and a half point home underdog, and then if you go to that Bears Raiders game that is in the four to twenty five window, forty seven and a half with the Raiders one and a half point. So yeah, I mean it's very close. This is why he's asking us, because it's a coin flip. Here ETR is saying go with Kyler Murray, Bulky is saying go with Gino Smith, So I know which way I would lean on that, and you probably know which way you should lean on that too. A Manster twenty three yo. Do I trade K nine for BTJ PPR. My running backs are McCaffrey, Walker and Trede Benson. My wide receivers are Justin Jefferson, Davante, Adams, Chris o'loba, and a Mecca ag Buka. I lean sort of against this. It seems like your wide receivers are pretty deep right now. You got four really good ones there, and if you trade Walker, you're adding Brian Thomas into that fray, and then you're down to Christian McCaffrey and trade Benson. I don't know if I want to roll that way. I think you have good balance right now, So I would keep Walker, McCaffrey and Benson, Keith, Jefferson, Adams, o'labby and a Book at receiver. I would well, I do think Thomas is a strong by low right now. Jack, I think for this situation I would be against this trade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I prefer Brian Thomas in a vacuum, but I do think with this team it depends a little bit on how many receivers you can start if you can start for if this is the one of the like f FPC two flex where you can start four receivers, I kind of still lean Brian Thomas Junior to be honest, but I think with this specific team it is pretty close because you do have that wide receiver depth as you mentioned, and you'd be pretty It depends on also who your current RB four is. If you don't have a viable current RB four, who would become your third running back without locker, then that makes it kind of a tough tougher proposition.
Speaker 1: Two flex two wide receiver format there for a Manster twenty three. So thank you for that. Hopefully we helped you out. We'll go on X right now, Kyle Burr, Romeo Dobbs or Evan Engrim at the flex. Evan Ingram did indeed return to practice this week, which is a good thing, as Martha Stewart would say, But I don't know if he's going to have many good things this week in fantasy. I know it's a really good matchup with the Bengals, but you know, you're looking at the second straight week of no Jaden Reid against one of the worst passing defenses in the NFL, even in tight end premium. I don't know if I could pull the trigger on Ingram over Dobbs if it's non tight end premium. Jack Dobbs is an easy call for me here over Evan Ingram.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's Dobs pretty comfortably too. I mean Evan Ingram, he's one of these guys where if the Broncos get in positive game script, Sean Payton prefers to play Adam Troutman, and the Broncos are seven point favorites over Jake Browning. So I think this could be a floor game for Ingram with the with the game script we're expecting. So I'm going Dobbs here.
Speaker 1: Coo on YouTube right now. Just made a trade. This is an interesting one. He got Jon Robinson. He gave up Kyron Williams, Davante Adams, and Roma Doonsay, so you got the best player in the trade, but you did pay the iron price for it. Here he gets all I'm beg your pardon. He gets Brian Thomas Junior back as well. He has Jonathan Taylor, Justin Jefferson, Drake London. I think we're split, and he's also got Trade Benson. We're we're splitting hairs here a little bit. You can make the case that you're maybe selling high on Romo Dunzan and perhaps DeVante Adams as well. Kyraen Williams too. I think that with the Blake Korum time share that they have going on there, which is, you know, splitting what seventy five twenty five seventy thirty, and that's what Sean McVay says that he wants it to be at. This could be the last week that you could sell high on Kyraen Williams. It's tough to say. I don't think you lost the trade. I don't think he necessarily won the trade. It's close. Jack. I don't really have strong feelings on this. I think I think it's fine, and usually I give the advantage to the player that gets the best asset in the deal, and in this case, I do believe it's John Robinson.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I prefer the Bejon side slightly.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's agreedious on either side, but I prefer getting Bejon. I think Brian Thomas Junior sends it over the top a little bit. If if you didn't get back Brian Thomas Junior or got back a much lesser receiver. I'd like the three pieces, but with I mean Jon and Ryan and Brian Thomas are both, in my opinion, pretty high end started, so I like getting both of them.
Speaker 1: Our GQ on YouTube. I need help starting. This is a half point PPR format, a flex, two running backs, three receivers. So you're looking at Saint Brown, Nico Collins, Roma Dunse, Keenan Allen, and Quentin Johnston. So let's tackle that first. We got to bench two of those guys in good conscience, I can't really bench any of the first three, so I guess I have to sit Keenan Allen, I have to sit Quenton Johnston. Is that the way you see it, too, Jack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've got a flex here, so we can come back to Keithan and QJ. But I think for the three wide receivers, it's got to be Aman, Nico, and Rome.
Speaker 1: So half point PPR. Let's look at the running backs. We got to pick two of these for him here tonight, Kyron Williams, I still think like this week, you probably still got to get him in your lineup. And then it gets a little messy between Hubbard, Benson, Judkins and Pacheco. It's close between Hubbard and Benson. I think I leaned Benson here as the second running back to go with Kien Williams.
Speaker 2: A lean Benson and Kiren too. I agree, it's very close between Benson and Cuba. I really couldn't blame you if you went the other way, but I slightly lean Benson.
Speaker 1: For me, the flex comes down to Hubbard and then obviously one of these chiefs receivers, probably Keenan Allen. For me, I guess my flex is probably Keenan Allen over Johnston and Uh and Hubb I beg your pardon, yeah, and Hubbard. I think the flex is probably Keenan Allen for me. The Chargers get to go to travel to the Giants this week, that's who they play, and then Hubbard Cuba. Hubbard this week is up against Oh god, I just haded. I'm sorry, Hubbard is playing the Yeah exactly, So I roll with Keenan Allen here as the flex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really close between Keenan and Tuba. For me, I think I'm with you. I think I'm going Keenan Allen. The volume is just so good right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean this is this is a good problem to have, and obviously you're gonna you're gonna be happy you have this depth once the bye week's hit, which I think they start next week, right, Jack, do you know? Do you know off the end?
Speaker 2: I don't know offhand, but I think it usually starts Week five, So that's not right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm looking at it right now. Week five is when it starts with Atlanta, Chicago, Green Bay, and Pittsburgh all on by. So that's next week. We'll we'll tackle Week four this week when everybody's got still a really good team and you don't have to worry about replacements in that lineup. Permar ninety nine. Our good buddy is uh Is. He needs one from Matthew Golden, Jamison Williams, Hunter Henry. He's leaning towards Golden here and and I listen, who am I to say, don't start a Packers receiver against the Dallas Cowboys defense. So I get it. If it is tight end premium, I think that you are looking at a situation where it becomes much closer. If it's non tight end premium. God, you know you throw Jamison Williams into this too, Jack, This get this gets really Dicey. The Lions are coming off the short the short week obviously, as they played Monday night football in Baltimore against the Ravens. Got I think, you know, as much as I love Golden, I think I might like Jamis and Williams here better. Uh. And then if it's tight end premium, it's Henry non tight end premium, I think it's it's Williams. I don't know, how are you seeing this? This is this has got me, This has got me twisted a little bit.
Speaker 2: I think this is another one that's that's really close. I think I I think it's Jamo if it's not tight end premium. If it is tight end premium, I think it's really close between Jmo and Henry. It's not premium.
Speaker 3: I probably go.
Speaker 2: I probably go Jamo there if picking one, If picking two, it's Jamo and Golden. Uh.
Speaker 1: So there you go. Hopefully that helps you out, Permart, and we will be answering more starting said questions throughout the next couple of segments on the show. Jack Kamiller and from established a run joining us tonight on the show I want on the FFPC Insider Access Show. We have to talk about the Chiefs receivers, because this is a little confounding here as we try to figure this out for a four to twenty five game, correct me if I'm wrong. No, for twenty five game between Baltimore and Kansas City, and we don't know exactly what's going on with Xavier Worthy. However, if we read between the lines, if we are reading the tea leaves, we could probably, I don't want to say safely assume, but I think we can assume that Worthy is going to be going against Baltimore on Sunday afternoon. Had a shoulder injury caused by one Travis Kelce in week one. He practiced the following week, but this is actually today was his first full practice since he injured his shoulder. The concern I have here is the early reporting that came out on this Jack was that he is to be used as a decoy. Like you often don't hear reporting like I think it was Nate Taylor from ESPN saying he's going to be out there, but he's going to be limited. He's going to be used as a decoy, which is kind of a weird thing to say. Sometimes we hear that a player is active and he's going to be out there, but we don't hear that he's going to be used as a decoy until we actually see it with our own eyes. In regards to Xavier Worthy this week, this not only affects him, This affects Travis Kelce, this affects Hollywood Brown as well. What do you think is going to happen? And knowing what we know publicly about Xavier Worthy's shoulder, what is the proper way to handle guys like Kelsey Brown and Worthy in your lineups? With a late start on Sunday afternoon?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm hoping we get more information between now and twelve pm Sunday. Right now, after a full practice, I think it's fine to plan to start Worthy. We don't really see a lot of guys fully practice and then go in to a less than a significantly less than normal role. And given that Worthy seemed to have some chance of playing last week, I guess the extra week and I mean this is a huge game for Kansas City. I guess that they try to get everything they can out of him. I mean, Kelsey's been really disappointing from a basically every perspective you want to look at his target chairs down. Even though he has less competition than he had last year, He's doesn't look very productive after the catch. He doesn't look like he has the same explosiveness he used to. You still have to start him, I think, just because he's still a tight end one. He's still getting respectable albeit not elite volume. But Worthy's gonna get into what decreased target chair he was already getting even more. So it's definitely a downgrade soon for Marquis Brown. I mean, Juju and Taekwon Thornton are both gonna play too, So I think just adding another significant piece of the puzzle and Worthy just ticks everyone down slightly more.
Speaker 1: You know, we talk about the bad part about it, you know, not knowing what to do with Worthy Brown, Calcey, you know, you bring up the Thornton aspect as well. Maybe this is a good thing for Patrick Mahomes. You know, the Ravens have been giving up a lot of points this year, and granted they've been playing against some pretty tough offenses, but this could be another game where Mahomes actually plays really well, and the fact that you're adding these extra weapons for him, maybe he becomes a better start than Caleb Williams, Drake May, bow Nicks, you know, players like this, even Jordan Love against the Cowboys. I think there's a conversation to be had with that. But to me, this is good news for Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 2: Obviously I think so too, but the passing efficiency needs to take a significant step up, like it's it's looked really bad for the Chiefs passing offense. Mahomes excluding Week three, has been really active with his legs, which is huge for fantasy, But I don't know. I mean, it's been just so bad that I don't know if Xavier Worthy can fix it. I think once where the Anracity Raiser back, it's gonna look a lot better. But I'm still a little skeptical of Mahomes for Week four because we kind of saw what it looked like last year in the regular season with Worthy, and it wasn't the Mahomes were used to seeing by any means.
Speaker 1: I just you know, Mahomes just turned thirty, I think before last week, and he's got a lot of good football left in him, and I just feel like we're still witnessing like the end of this first phase of his career. The weapons that he's going to be using. I just feel if if Kansas City gets back to the Super Bowl again, it's gonna be with you know, obviously Worthy is gonna be one of them, but they need a running back. They need a real running back back there. They need a real threat at tight end, which they don't have right now with Kelsey, and I think it's gonna happen. I just I think this year it's going to be a struggle bus for Kansas City week in and week out. It's just gonna be one of those things you can just never really count on based on the level of talent, the age of the talent that they have on the squad right now. These guys are at in their careers. David and Joku. I have not seen what happened in practice today for the Browns, but he was limited yesterday. He normally is on the injury report for Cleveland. Is not just twenty twenty five. It happened in twenty twenty four, twenty twenty three, you know, going back, and he gets the Lions this week, which granted their defense. I picked up in a lot of leagues last night.
Speaker 3: Jack.
Speaker 1: I think they're a solid streamer obviously against Cleveland, but I do think In Djoko could could do some damage. He had five catches last week, it's the most he's had all season, and forty yards, which was also the most he's had all season. Obviously, Harold Fannin is gumming up the works here a little bit. But if you look at in Djoku and tight end premium leagues, I think he's a slam dunk start. Whether you're looking at flex or your tight end non tight end premium leagues, I think it gets a little bit dicey. I don't know if we're seeing a changing of the garden Cleveland right now, but certainly for fantasy. When I thought about Fannin and Inn Djoku and where they would be at in regards to production at this point of the season, I did not view them as this close together. They're almost coin flips on a week to week basis of who's going to do better, and I don't really have a good way of predicting it between in Djoku and Fanin. How do you view this situation?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the snaps and routes are still good for in Djoku in terms, he's still running a lot of routes. The targets are down. I think last year, he was around a twenty percent target share. This year, through three games, he's at fourteen percent. Fin is also at fourteen percent, even though he's playing a little less. It really seems like the Browns are making a concerted effort to get him the ball when he is on the field. And that's pretty bad news for Enjoku. It's it's also bad news for Jerry Judy and Cedric Tillman, really all all of the Browns pass cutchers that have such a significant threat added to the mix. I do still agree with you that, I mean, this is a game. The Browns are going to be throwing a ton. They're nine and a half point underdogs the Lions. We know Joe Flaco is gonna and in Djoku's still out there enough. He's still getting enough targets to be a viable play in tight end premium league leagues. I think in non tight end premium leagues he's clearly not a flex option. I think he's a pretty low end starting option. But I do think that a lot of people probably don't have much better options in non tight end premium leagues, and so it's fine to trot him out there. He's not someone you're going to be super excited to start every week, but he's a he's a viable option.
Speaker 1: Sean Angel coming through for us as a night our producer, saying that in Djoku did get in a full practice today, which is good. Coming up on that game against the Lions this week. That Browns Lions total is at forty four and a half, which is interesting. I thought it'd be a little bit higher, but maybe they're just not giving the Cleveland offense enough credit. Ten point favorites are the Lions in the Motor City at one pm on Sunday. Brock Perty, what a ride it's been so far for him this season. David Lombardi reporting that John Lynch saying he looked really good in practice yesterday, and it certainly seems Jack that we are going to see Brock Purty back on the gridiron this week. Mac Jones reaggravated a knee injury that he suffered in preseason, So now all of a sudden, Perty is the more healthy quarterback between the two. This is the Jacksonville Jaguars that he is going to be throwing against this week. I would imagine that you want to keep Perty upright as much as possible. Probably no Bosa for the forty nine ers, so maybe this makes it. I don't want to say a shootout because I think both teams are going to be running the football a lot. Obviously, the Niners know where their bread is buttered with Christian McCaffrey, and the Jaguars ground game has been much more successful in moving the football downfield rather than the passing game so far this season. But brock Perdy certainly a decent matchup for him, even missing the time. Does he slay it in as a starter for you right away? Do you have any qualms about it?
Speaker 2: I'd be a little cautious with what the rushing workload's going to look like with the tow injury. I've just right enough online about this kind of toe injury where it seems like it could impact him from a rushing standpoint. He quietly was scrambling a ton last year and so that was a pretty big part of his game, So it would be unfortunate for fantasy purposes if that is dialed back a little bit. I've also seen a lot of stuff about the Jaguars defense being a potentially bad matchup. I'm a little less worried about that just because I want to see the Jaguars do it against someone that's not the Panthers Jake Browning or this Texans offense that hasn't really moved the ball against anyone.
Speaker 3: So I'm not.
Speaker 2: Super worried about the matchup. I would be a little bit worried about the toe injury limiting his rushing, but I do think he's still I mean, this is a Kyle Shanahan offense. They're going to be super efficient. We'll see if Juwon Jennings plays. I don't think we know on that yet. But regardless, I think Purty should still be his usual efficient self. It's just maybe the rushing isn't quite at the standard we're used to.
Speaker 1: Would you play Kyler Murray over Brock Party then tonight? I would, yeah, Jared goff over over over Brock Party.
Speaker 3: I think so. But that one's yeah, I think.
Speaker 1: So, okay. And then the last one here, well, no, that's a dumb one because if jayde Daniels is active, you're going to play him. What about Matthew Stafford against the Colts versus Brock Party.
Speaker 3: I think I'd probably lean Party there.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I want to go back to twitch here chance f twenty thousand. I think it's twenty thousand if I'm reading that correctly. He wants to know should he start, and I would say he could be she as well DeAndre Swift at Las Vegas or his other option or her other option, Chase Brown at Denver. And this was not even a question a month ago. But now, given the quarterback situation in Cincinnati, and given DeAndre Swift seemingly fending off Roshawn Johnson seemingly offending off uh Kyle manungai Uh, this is a situation that we have to weigh in on here. I still lean Brown. I'm not there yet. I know there's a lot of people down on Brown after the Burrow injury and after what we saw against Minnesota last week, but I'm still trotting him out there, even in Denver against a pretty tough defense over DeAndre Swift, who's at Las Vegas. Jack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm still team Brown too, especially I mean some pins banged up. I haven't seen anything yet on whether he's gonna play. I think he's expected to play, but if Pieran doesn't play, that would mean Chase Brown also gets the third down steps. But even if per EN's in, I think I think you still got Chase Brown. The volume is just so good. I know, he's been absolutely horrific from a from an efficiency standpoint, and I mean, we really can't expect that to get a whole lot better with Jake Browning at quarterback against this Broncos defense. But volume is still king in fantasy football, and so I'm going Chase Brown Yeah.
Speaker 1: And you know, I just I look at do you have any metrics? Did you look this up? I don't have anything. What did Jake Browning do back in twenty twenty three in regards to throwing the running backs? You recall offhand, I know when Chase was healthy, he was pumping the ball to Chase. I know when Chase wasn't healthy, he was pumping the ball to Higgins. I really don't remember what he was doing with running backs, if he was checking down to them at all, because that's something that you know, even though Joe Burrow is awesome all world quarterback, he still got Chase and Chase brown involved in the passing game. And I wonder if that's going to be the case for Brown with Browning going forward. Here. Part of the reason we like brown so much is the pass catching and if he's not getting that with Browning, then we have to reevaluate.
Speaker 2: I think I don't want to be quoted on this because I could be wrong. I think Browning threw to running backs a pretty good amount. I know he threw the tight ends a ton when he started in twenty twenty three running backs. I think he threw slightly more than the Bengals were without Jake Browning. But I could be wrong on that.
Speaker 1: I'm just curious offhand, and that's something that we could check out later on. But I do think that's worth revisiting here. Okay, let's go with Joshua Mogard on YouTube right now. He's got a flex out one of these players, Ladd McConkie, Chris o'lave, Trey Benson. Olave been very involved in the passing game with New Orleans, and he's gonna have to be again this week because I think there's gonna be a lot of throwing for Spencer Rattler. Bills are like sixteen seventeen point favorites in that game at Orchard Park. You have Trey Benson obviously tonight, who may or may not be the bell Coow. Certainly he's gonna get a lot more work in Week four than what he did in Week three against Seattam. And then Ladd McConkie, who's been the victim of being on a really good passing team, Herbert and the Chargers probably airing out more than I expected so far this season. Jack. I also didn't expect Keenan Allen to be this heavily involved, and Quentin Johnston to be, you know, have this magnet to the end zone. He's been very, very good so far this year. So this is this is a tough call. If you can only play one of these for me, I guess I'd probably eliminate Alave. And this comes down, uh to McConkie and Benson. Is the volume for Benson enough for you to say that you're going to give him the nod over mconkie? How would you? What would you tell Joshua Mogard here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, My gut take was lad And then I looked at our projections and we actually have him last of the three, which surprised me a little bit. We have Trey Benson first, so I he would have been second for me just on gut take, And I think I'll lean into the numbers here and go with Trey Benson.
Speaker 1: Is there something to be said for as Permar brings this up here, when you consider the upside of Jackson Dart, who was named the starter this week for New York, getting the throw to theo Johnson Malik Neighbors, you know, Darius Slayton getting camp Scataboo out of the backfield as well. Is there something to be said for Star Dart in that game against the Chargers over Jayden Daniels, who's hobbled and who may be in a lower scoring game there. If Daniels is active, is he a slam dunk play over Dart Or is there a nuanced decision in this that maybe Dart would be the better play over Daniels, who's still dealing with a knee injury.
Speaker 2: If Jadan Daniels is active, I'm definitely starting him over Dart. Dart definitely has a lot of upside, but I think this is just a tough spot for him, going against a really good defense at Jesse Menzer coach defense in his first career start. I like the upside, but I mean, we're talking about a guy who admittedly is not healthy, but when he's healthy, He's a top five fantasy quarterback. I think it's it's it's too it's too aggressive to throw Jackson Dart in the same conversation that quickly.
Speaker 1: In Cognito TK on YouTube, this is an interesting one. He has the opportunity to part with Lamar Jackson and Zay Flowers in exchange for Kyler Murray, Marvin Harrison Junior, and saque Barkley. So you're trading this Baltimore hookup stack in exchange for an Arizona one, and you're also getting Barkley with that as well. I feel like you are buying low on Murray, Harrison, and Barkley right now. You may or may not be trading high on Jackson. I don't know. I feel like you're probably just getting normal value for Zay Jones. Where would you stand in on this deal? It's very tempting when you throw Barkley in there.
Speaker 2: Jack Yeah, it's Saquon for me. I definitely like the Saquon side.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: I think if you have an opportunity to get Saquon and two very viable starters in addition in exchange for the Maaron z, I think it's a pretty clear take.
Speaker 1: For me, We'll get into Marvin Harrison in about fifteen twenty minutes or so. Because I want to pick your brain on that. Let's go with gravity on twitch, picking two out of the four here, Metcalf, Harrison, Golden, Coleman. He's leaning Golden and Coleman right now. I would lean against that. I feel like you gotta get metcalf in there, and quite frankly, I think I take Harrison here. I think I go Metcalf Harrison over Golden and Coldan. It's weird, Jack, I feel like I've spent all week talking up Matthew Golden, how he's going to destroy the Cowboys, and yet every question I get, I'm saying, now bench Golden. Now, I like the other options better. It's weird, but I think it's metcalf and Harrison here for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, if there's ever a breakout spot for Matthew Golden, this is it against this defense that's just gotten torn up two weeks in a row. With that being said, I'm with you, I'd like to see it before I start starting Golden over guys like Metcalfin and Harrison Junr as as rough as it has been for both of those guys. I still I'm still clinging to the prize a little bit and going with Metcalffin and Marvin Harrison.
Speaker 1: Gravity it's chimed in too. Like you talk about Metcalf, he started off the season with a seven target game that's has been his most then he followed up with six four targets. He gets the vikings on Sunday. He has had to rely on touchdowns to be Fantasy relevant from a weekly, week by week basis. But I would counter that saying that Kean Coleman's best game was Week one and I don't know if he's been getting targets. Matthew Golden, I can guarantee you has not been getting targets, like maybe a few more in Week three with no Jayden Reid. But I do think the argument that you're making with Metcalf, you could make the same argument about Coleman. You make the same argument about Golden as well, and maybe even Harrison to a certain extent too. But I think the upside plays, even though Golden's one of them, I think that Metcalf and Harrison is where I would roll on this. Okay, let's move back to what did I want to talk about Oh. I was like, oh, this is great, let's talk about Juwan Jennings right after we talk about brock Perty and then we got a bunch of questions. It is what it is. We'll go back to San Francisco here. In regards to Juwan Jennings, who was inactive last week, Jack a guy that was very polarizing in rafting season, a guy that we didn't know if it was a calf injury, we didn't know, if it was a contract, we didn't know if it was a combination of the two. And then he sits out last week, and Ricky Pearsall has a pretty big week and Mac Jones was looking to him early and often. This just coming six minutes ago from Demetrius Harvey. Juwan Jennings did not practice today for the forty nine ers. The reports we got yesterday it seemed like, you know, veteran rest, just give him extra day, And now it doesn't seem like that's the case at all. He is on the injury report officially for the forty nine ers today with ankle and shoulder injuries. Right now, if he gets in a limited practice tomorrow, yeah, I feel a lot more confident about flexing Jennings out. But from what I saw last week with Pearsall and I know we're going back to brock Purty this week. But Piersall, I don't want to say, he looks like the real deal, but he looks very, very good, and he's coming into a situation or Jennings is coming into a situation where he's got to make him know he's sort of got to force the issue to get the ball. With Pearsall looking so good, I don't feel real good about Jennings this week, even if he does get in a limited practice tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you can start up yourself for sure. Regardless of what happens with Jron, Jennings and Drew On, I think a lot comes down to tomorrow. I'm I'm a little surprised he's dnped twice in a row. After it seemed like he was maybe airing on the side of doubtful but at least semi questionable going into last weekend. Now it seems like he might be a risk of missing a second straight week. I think hopefully we'll get a lot more information on his actual health before Locke on Sunday. I do think that if he's limited, he's a pretty tough start. If we don't get any more information, we don't know how much he's gonna play. It seems like a more serious injury than we thought maybe at this time last week.
Speaker 3: So I'm with you there.
Speaker 1: Our Highland on YouTube PPR Flex League question starter said trade Benson, Chris Olave, Matthew Golden or Teteroa McMillan. He says he's not sure if he's all in on the trade Benson trade and the potential matchup against Dallas is tough for him to pass up with Golden, you can only pick one of these guys if it's one. To me, it's it's not Golden. It comes down to me between McMillan and Benson. And I think, again this is full PPR. I think I leaned towards McMillan. He practiced yesterday, Did he practice today? I think he practiced today. He did not practice yesterday with the with the calf issue, which I know is always, you know, a difficult thing to to, you know, to try to assess when you're looking into, you know, how successful a player is going to be that week. But I think I would rank a McMillan, Benson, Golden o'lave. Here it's close between Golden o'lave as well. This is a good problem to have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think of picking one, it's clearly McMillan or Benson. This is another one where my first instinct was pretty clearly McMillan. But we do have Benson higher once again, so I guess, I guess maybe you have to go trade Benson. Although honestly, with how good McMillan's looked, I know the passing offense as a whole has looked a little bit rough at times, but I I'd have a really tough time benching Teedoro McMillan.
Speaker 1: War Eagle. Should I trade Nico Collins for Saquon Barkley. This is one of those classic questions. Jack. It depends what you're running back and receiver. You know, situation looks like right in a vacuum, I think I'd rather have Collins over Barkley. Your thoughts.
Speaker 2: It definitely comes down the way you need more. I think I lean Barkley over Nico. With how poor the Texans offense has looked, I know that the Eagles offense for the most part, has not looked super inspiring you. But we're still talking about a guy who just coming off a historic season. So I'm not moving off Saquon Barkley that quickly.
Speaker 1: The Cowboys are not only going to be having their hands full with the Green Bay offense on Sunday Night, Football Jack, They're gonna have their hands full with the Green Bay defense without at least we think we believe without Ceedee Lamb, who did not practice yesterday. I assume he did not practice today. It's wild because you know, he's been diagnosed and reported as a high ankle sprain, and yet he has not been ruled out these high ankle sprains. We normally think it's like a month, month and a half, and yet we're hanging on pins and needles whether Jerry Jones is gonna let us know if Lamb practice, like he's not gonna play Sunday Night. In the case that he does not practice or does not play on Sunday Night, is there another guy besides Pickens, besides Ferguson that you can look out flexing, look at Flexing, Cavante Turpin, Jalen Tolbert probably the most likely candidates. Maybe the question is not oh, who do I start between those two guys. Maybe the question is, if you only have one roster spot, who's the right guy to roster on your team that you can deploy out as a flex when the buys hit next week when Ceedee Lamb, you know again we think will not be playing for a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I only had one roster spot, it would be Cavante Turpin. I think Tolbert's gonna play more. I think he's I think the Cowboys probably see him as a more traditional wide receiver and like sticking him in the role vacated by Lamb. But I think we've kind of seen what Jalen Tolbert is at this point, whereas we haven't really seen the upside of uh of a Cavante Turpin. He's really explosive with the ball in the sands. We know that from his time returning kicks, and he's been a really strong target earner throughout his career. So I don't think he's anything resembling a fantasy starter right now, but I think that he's probably worth adding and seeing if he can grow into more of a full time role, And maybe you surp Tulbert for that second outside wide receiver role with lamb Out.
Speaker 1: You know, normally I wouldn't bring stuff like this up, But when you have a defense as bad as Dallas's is, and when you are when you have an offense, seemingly that's his talent as the Cowboys, and I know they're missing Booker their guard for a while, which is obviously gonna hurt Javonte Williams, who's been very, very good this year. Prescott's accomplished quarterback. Ferguson and Pickens are legit weapons at their respective positions. When you talk about players, are a team that can be in shootouts week after week after week. Turpin and versus Tolbert, I think is an interesting discussion to have as far as which one you want a roster and deploy him whoever that player is in the right situations here as well, n seven to one to two hockey, Hey, guys, would you start Sam Donald tonight or Matthew Stafford on Sunday? This is the question that is facing him. Donald obviously facing the Cardinals tonight. Matthew Stafford is at home against the Colts on Sunday. Donald v. Stafford. I lean towards old coyote and say Stafford here and actually I should bring this up right now too. I said I had breaking news before on a on a stud receiver, and that receiver was Devonte Adams, and I'm trying to find it. Adam schefter Jack Miller has said for a second straight day, Davante Adams did not practice due to a hamstring injury. So we have to keep that into take that into account when we say whether we're gonna play Stafford or Donald. I am concerned about Adams, a guy who's on the wrong side of thirty, who's dealing with a soft tissue injury and specifically a muscle that can be tricky for wide receivers. If he doesn't practice tomorrow, this is a problem and a bigger problem for N seven to one to two hockey. He's got to make this decision tonight. Is he benching Stafford for Donald against the Cardinals on Thursday Night Football?
Speaker 2: I'm going Stafford there. I do think it's right to be a little concerned on Devonte Adams. You never like to see a Thursday hamstring DMP from an older wide receiver. But I think even if DeVante doesn't play, I think I still even lean Stafford. I just think that there's much more scoring upside in that game than Donald who kind of lean on this Seahawks defense a little bit against the Cardinals offense that has not been as high flying as the Colts, which is not something I thought I'd say three weeks ago.
Speaker 3: But here we are.
Speaker 1: I want to We had a ton rolling in on twitch right now. Brawley six one nine yo yo start Kyron Williams, Omari and Hampton or Jordan Mason. Here's a fun little twist, non PPR. We don't often see these questions, but we get it tonight. Hampton at the Giants, Kyron Williams at home against the Colts, and then the other one was Jordan Mason, who was at Pittsburgh technically at Dublin against the Steelers. Uh PSA, get your lineup set early with for that nine thirty am Eastern time kickoff on Sunday. God, you gotta bench one of these guys. I like them all. Maybe with Blake Korum eating into the volume for the Rams, you bench Kien Williams here. I think that's what my instinct is telling me. Ampton doesn't have to deal with Harris Mason doesn't have to lead to deal with Joanes, So I think I might sit Kyrien Williams here. Jack.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, if this is your decision, you're probably in pretty good shape regardless of who you start. I think I leen Jordan Mason in non PPR. I just think the rushing is the rushing workload. It's going to be so good with Carson Wentz under center. They're going to really lean on Mason, and he's looked really effective so far.
Speaker 1: But if if you had to sit one of them, because he can start to.
Speaker 3: I can start too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm probably Mason and Hampton as well. Hampton should be pretty close to maybe like ninety plus percent snaps, which is something we so rarely see at the running back position. But with Hassan Haskins this is direct backup. I think that he could really flirt with that.
Speaker 1: So the next one we have is from drunk Goldfish double Low on Twitch. He's got to pick one of these players. Trade Benson, Calvin Ridley, or Jerry Judy. Jerry Judy obviously at the Lions, trade Benson tonight against the against the Seahawks, and Calvin Ridley. To me, who's at the Texans unplayable right now? This is Benson, and I don't I don't think twice about it.
Speaker 3: Yep, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: This is the first time where I don't have to look at the projections to tell me Trey Benson this is.
Speaker 3: This is pretty clearly Benson.
Speaker 1: I can't Jack. I can't remember if we answered this before. We may have, but Derek Abreu has a chance to start Trey Benson tonight or Chewba Hubbard. This is PPR. I would say Benson over Hubbard here. I think that's what I said before as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think Benson.
Speaker 1: Okay, and then our Highland on YouTube. This is another Vikings question. Do you think that Jordan Mason is going to relinquish touches when Aaron Jones returns, and if if so, does it go anywhere close to a split? I lean back to what we were talking about all off season that this was always going to be a split between Jones and between Mason, given the what the draft capital that the Vikings gave up and then obviously signed Jordan Mason to that contract extension as well. So yeah, I think it's very close to a split. I think Mason gets more of the rushing carries. I think Aaron Jones gets more of the passing catches as it were, and we go back to how it was in Week one and week two. I don't think there's any reason for me to believe it's gonna be any different.
Speaker 2: Yep, I'm with you. I don't think they're gonna just banish Aaron Jones to a handcuff roll a lot. I don't think that makes much sense, even if Mason is the superior rusher at this point, which he might be. I mean, Jones still ran very well last year, but Jones is definitely the superior pass catcher, so I think it makes sense to keep both involved once Jones is back.
Speaker 1: Chance F twenty thousand again. Tight End Question, Sam Laporta or the resurgent Dalton kin Kaid. Nate pol Volt from Optimus Fantasy co hosted this show with me last week, and we were basically talking about how we've given up on Kinkaid. He's a sit even in tight end Premium. He's got to show us something first, well, Jack show us something he did, because Kinkaid had the best game of his season so far last week, maybe his best game in the last two years, and now all of a sudden it is a question about Laporta versus Kinkaid. Laporta at home against the Browns Kinkaid obviously in the massive favorites, or playing on the Bills, who are massive favorites at home against the Saints. I'm a weak man. I can't make the call to start Kinkaid over Laporta. So I still rolle with Laporta here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: I know it's a tough matchup for Laporta against the Browns defense that's playing awesome, But I think this Detroit offense is so good that it's still going to be able to move the ball and score points. Kinkaid definitely has touchdown upside again in this matchup against the Saints. For their massive favorites. I mean, the Bills are going to be super efficient on offense, but there is a big pass voguing question. I mean, they're seventeen sixteen point favorites. If they get up fourteen and a half, we might not see many second half pass attempts.
Speaker 3: So I like Laporta here.
Speaker 1: The conversation about Amari and Hampton that we've had tonight has mostly been like, you know, starter sits or whatever, and people you know myself included. I benched him in one league where I was deep at running back last week because I needed to see something first. And now Naji Harris is going to be out for the year. Jim Harbaugh confirming that Harris has torn his achilles in the Week three game against the Denver Broncos, non contact injury. He's twenty seven years old. Hopefully bounces back and finds a home somewhere in the NFL next year. But this is this is awful guy coming off a quote unquote superficial eye injury in a fireworks accident on July fourth, to Week three in the NFL, where he tears his achilles. The question that we have to ask is not necessarily heys Amari and Hampton suddenly startable again. No, the question I want to ask you, Jack, Jim Harbaugh said, Kamani Vidal was the next man up. And I don't know the context behind this quote, but I do know that Vidal was inactive throughout the season, whereas Hassan Haskins was playing in front of him. When I submitted my waiver bids last night in my league's I prioritize I did not. I don't know if I put in anything on Vidal, but I did put in some low to modest bids on Hassan Haskins. Always, you know, playing in these deep leagues, you're always trying to get the guy behind the guy, and Haskins, I believe is the guy behind Hampton. So if anything happens to Hampton, Haskins is going to have maybe not a bellcow role, but definitely a significant role, a flexible role in this Chargers team that's three and oer right now looking very good. Your thoughts on Haskins versus Vidal. If you can only roster one, is it Haskins? And how strong you believe that that Haskins, you know, would have a startable a semi startable role if anything were to happen to Omari and Hampton.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw that quote and I thought it was it was pretty interesting given that Haskins had been the one who is actually active. I prefer Haskins for that reason. That being said, if Hampton were to go down, I think it would be a little hard to have much confidence in Haskins as a long term option. The Harbaugh also said in that press conference, I believe that the Traders want to look into adding more running back help, so that I think that's something to be aware of with Hampton and definitely something to be aware of with both Haskins and vit All that if Hampton goes down, I think they have to add a running back. I do think Haskins is the one two roster though, given that he's been active. I just think that if Hampton goes down, I don't think the upside is a top twenty running back. I think he's someone who maybe you could start in the flex.
Speaker 1: I want to get to a couple more things before we get into our Thursday night football preview. Here, Ezekiel Estrada, Good evening, Jens, Kenneth Walker or Trade Benson tonight? He has to start one of these guys. To me, slam dunk, Zach Sharpnay active, which means it's got to be Trede Benson that you start over Kenneth Walker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm with you. Srebrene full practice all week. I could maybe he's a little limited, but we know Tray Benson is not going to be limited. We know that it's his backfield now with Conra out, so it's Benson for me.
Speaker 1: Did the Cleveland Browns running back situation get a lot cleaner. After the Packers game last week, Quinchawn Judkins jack eighteen carries, ninety four yards, he gets into the end zone, he caught a pass for one yard, so granted he wasn't heavily involved there. We know Jerome Ford has still been out there in you know, two minute situations, passing down situations. Dylan Samson still coming up the works. But Quinchawn Judkins, the fact that this guy missed all of training camp, all of preseason, and you know, in his second or third game or whatever it is, he's getting eighteen carries. I wonder what this guy is capable of with proper preparation. I've been pretty impressed so far.
Speaker 2: Yeah I was. I was honestly totally shocked at how they used him in week two, immediately making him. I think he had ten of twenty running back carries in week two, even though he had two practices in the previous two months, which I thought that was super impresive. I thought Week three was equally pressive when he had eighteen of nineteen running back carries for the Browns. Like you said, Jerome Ford's still getting all the pass down so that kind of limits Judkins upside a little bit, but I think it's very clear that they viewed Judkins as their running back of the future. I think the next question is how much is that actually worth to be the RB one for the Cleveland Browns. Joe Flacco is the starter for now, but once they go to Dylan Gabriel or even shud Or Sanders, I think this offense could be really ugly. I think Judkins should still be in line for basically all of the carries, because that's what they've indicated so far. But fifteen carries on a team that's not gonna score a lot of points in a minimal passing game role isn't all that enticing for fantasy.
Speaker 1: The last thing I want to bring up is Brian Dables saying that Tyrone Tracy is expected to miss a few weeks. Very interesting that Tyrone Tracy started that Week three game, and even though Scattabo really Scatubu really came on in week two. Now you can't fight, you know, Dable can't can't screw us up with Tyrone Tracy anymore. It's skataboo show. I did put in some meager bids on Devin Singletary just to get the guy behind the guy in New York for some of my deeper leagues. But this is very exciting for Camp Scattaboo, and quite frankly, when I'm looking at my lineups on Saturday and Sunday morning, I feel like I'm breaking ties in favor of Skataboo as my flex or as my second running back here, especially with Jackson Dart. This is this is really really cool to see. I'm pumped for Skataboo here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Scatuboy is definitely a fantasy starter in Week four. I think Singletary is going to have some involvement. I don't think Brian day Ball wants Scataboo playing ninety percent of snaps like we might see with with some of these hir end guys like Campton. As we mentioned previously, I think Singletary is still gonna play. But I think Scattaboy is gonna be the favorite in all situations. I think early downs, light down skull line, I think he's gonna be I think he's gonna have an edge over Singletary in all three fatts. I think they trust both running backs and all three facets, so I don't think that it's it's going to be a twenty touch tritcload for Scatabu. But I think he's a fantasy starter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely a fantasy storry, especially when you get flex out to count of two spots in the FFPC. Not only can you do that on a season long basis, you can do it in the weekly challenge. The f FPC Week four Weekly Challenge Live at my ffpc dot com went up to twenty five hundred dollars, no draft, no salary cap, just picked ten or twelve players whoever you want on your team. Just can't have multiple players from the same team. My FFPC dot com is where to go for that. We will take a very short break. We'll be back in about a minute and a half with our Thursday night football preview. We've talked about a lot of these players, but some of them we haven't talked about. Tory Horton, Elijah Arroyo and FFPC tight end premium leagues. What about a Mario de Marcado as far as rostering him with James Connor out for the year, And we'll talk more about Kyler Murray, Marvin Harrison and both defenses tonight, he's Jack Millin from Established the Run on Eric Balkman. The FFPC Insider Access show rolls on right after this.
Speaker 4: Folks, let me talk to you about my favorite weekly platform to play on. You know, we all play Dynasty and we all play Redraft, but we got to find someplace to play weekly, and the FFPC Weekly Challenge is my favorite. If you're like me and you're tired of the constraints of salary caps, or having to do a draft to make a team, or even having to play against these people that are stacking up the same team, stacking up certain games and you feel like you have to put in a million entries or or have to have those certain stacks to win, then come play over at FFPC. Really, the only main rule that you have to deal with is that you cannot select multiple players from the same team. I'm going out and I'm trying to find the best of the best of the best players and put them into a lineup, and that's what you can do over at my FFPC. You can go out and you can take the number one running back in Bijon Robinson, and you can also have Sakwon Barkley as long as they're not on the same team. You can put the i'm all into a lineup right, and there's four flexes for this, so there's a lot of flexibility. There's two different contests, one that has kickers and defenses, one that's just positioned players. Then you also have a bunch of different price points. You can play out thirty five dollars, one hundred dollars or two hundred dollars buy in and you're going out and you're just picking the absolute chalk plays, maybe sneaking in a little bit of a sleeper. There's somebody that you think can really blow up that week. And that's how it works. It's one of the best contests out there for the sharpest gamers, and when you win on the FFPC, people take notice. That is where the best high stakes games are. That's where the best experts play. And that's where I play because I want to be an FFPC champion and put that title on me, put the money in my pocket and put that in my bio FFPC Champion and the FFPC Weekly Contest is the best place to play during the season.
Speaker 1: Always good to hear from Andrew Cooper from Fantasy Alarm and check that out my FFPC dot com. You're home for the FFPC Week four Weekly Challenge, twenty five hundred dollars at stake, ten thirty hundred team leagues, one player per team. Just submit your lineup. Easy to do, very simple to do, and you can check that out right now at m y FFPC dot com. Getting into our Thursday night football preview here tonight with the Seahawks and Cardinals. As I'm trying to bring up my prime video right now talking with Jack Miller at Jack Miller's zero two on the X of course, established the run's own Jack that I you know, this is a silly thing for me to bring up. I always ask about Twitter handles. You're the second Jack Miller, Jack Miller zero two. Was Jack Miller double O taken? Double ow or excuse me, zero one taken? What's the zero two mean at the end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So, as you can imagine, there's there's a lot of Jack Miller's out there. It's not the most unique name, and so I tried to go with Jack Miller zero one because I was born in two thousand and one, got it, But that was taken, and so I kind of just went up one.
Speaker 1: Zero two and sometimes it's that easy, and it's that simple to understand. Here, let's get into our our our Thursday night football preview. Here, mister bakes a Lot is going to lead us off with a starter sick question here. He's got a choice between Trevion Henderson and Zach Sharbona tonight. I don't like either one of these guys tonight at all, quite frankly, Jack, but I understand, you know the situation that he might be in with the fumbles to Stevenson and Gibson last week. I think the choice should be Henderson here for both New England and for mister bakes a Lot. But with Rabel and McDaniel not liking to play rookies, I just I don't know, man, I really don't know what to expect from Henderson now. I know after the fumble by Gibson he was getting a ton of snaps late. So maybe it's it's Henderson over over sharbon Ay tonight. But I apologize, mister bakes a Lot, I don't have a really good answer for you here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's Henderson. I also think the floor on both of these guys is really low. We've seen before the Ramandre and Antonio Gibson fumbles that the Patriots were basically shooting hit Henderson like their every three last week. So the floor is low if they just go back into that rotation. And then for Sureburney obviously he missed last week. I don't think he's gonna be super limited since he fully practiced the entire week. But there's always some risk with guys coming back from injury that they get eased in a little bit. So I think the floor is really low. I think Henderson has probably a higher ceiling if they do decide to give him this backfield in a perfect matchup against this Carolina defense.
Speaker 1: The Seattle offense is what I want to talk about here. First, Donald has really started to come alive the last week or two. He's gotten progressively better. I think he's rosterble. I'm actually starting him in a league over Jake Browning, where my only quarterback prior to week three was Joe Burrow, which I screwed that up there, so I picked up Donald this week. I'm playing him over Browning, but I think he's more of a super flex play. My concern with Donald this year coming in was like, was this guy just the Kevin O'Connell product. Was Was he a product of Justin Jefferson, Jordan Addison, TJ Hockinson, all the Aaron Jones and all these guys, And the fact that he gets Jackson Smith and Jigbub to lean on and I think has been really really good for him. Your long term outlook on Donald Is this a guy that could threaten being a top fifteen quarterback this year or is he buried into like top twenty five.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't go as far as top twenty five. I don't think he's quite top fifteen.
Speaker 3: I know it was.
Speaker 2: He had a really good last week that was also against the Saints, and I think that in an ideal world, this offense still wants to lean on the run. So I think Donald is like a serviceable QB two, But I don't think he's a guy i'd feel awesome trotting out in one quarterback leagues.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, trust me. I feel really crappy about it. I don't like starting Donald the night at all. This is this is my whole thing, Like I hate quarterbacks against single quarterback leagues unless I'm getting a really elite guy, and then I feel like I don't need a backup, and clearly, when you have Joe Burrow, you need a backup, and I didn't do that. So now it's going to be on the arm of Sam Darnold to try to carry me to victory in week four. The backfield that will be behind him Kenneth Walker and Zach Scharbonay. We talked a lot about these guys tonight. Kenneth Walker had the backfield to himself last week, and obviously the two touchdowns helped, but he was very inefficient with his touches. Sharbon Ay comes back tonight, He's active. I would imagine that he has a significant role. Can you make the case in the right situation, not necessarily that you'd have both these guys on the same team, Jack, but if you had them on separate teams. Are they both flexible tonight?
Speaker 2: I think Walker is a lot more flexible than Charbonnet. Just with Strabonet coming off the injury, I think the floor is pretty low. I wouldn't feel awesome about either of them because with Walker you do still have the fact that Sharboney was ahead in pretty much every usage metric during the first two games. I know Walker was more effective during those two games. But I mean it's I think it's gonna be close to a fifty to fifty split again, probably Walker slightly ahead with sharbone coming back from an injury. But the Seax also just have not thrown the ball to running backs like we're used to seeing last year. I don't have their exac running back target chair off hand, but it was above league average this year. Zach Scharbney doesn't have a target yet, even though he's played quite a bit.
Speaker 1: Kenneth w that's mind boggling, by the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy. And Kenneth Walker had zero targets last week. George Hallani I think had a couple of targets, but they came from Drew Locke. So I mean, so far when Sam Darnold has been the quarterback, this offense just has not thrown to running bcks verty much and that's obviously pretty bad news for both of them.
Speaker 1: Uh starter sick question here from mister bakes a lot. This is full PPR. He's got to sit one of these guys, Zach Sharmoney Brail and Allen or Tyler Algier. You have to sit one of these guys for me. I think it's Brailen Allen Jack.
Speaker 2: I think it is too obviously you know this, but the floor is is really low for for all these all of these guys, I think Srebn is the most gamescript proof. Braylan Allen and Algier we've seen really have their snaps got down in negative game script. I think that's more of an issue with the Jets, So it's and Braylan.
Speaker 1: Allen for me, has the the the dustiness of perhaps the non usage from Alvin Kamara that you've seen so far. Is that enough for you to say Trey Benson over Kamara tonight, because that's what JJ Keats is facing right now. Got to figure out whether Tred Benson or Alvin Kamara is the smartest start in Week four.
Speaker 2: I think it's Benson. Kamara just uncharacteristically has not gotten targets so far. Game script should keep the Saints from getting too many like team running back carrys, and gamescript could also get Kamara out of the game early. There's just some risk of a quick hook if the Saints. If things really go south for the Saints, which with a sixteen and a half point spread it very easily could. Benson seems more insured in his role. He's gonna get carries, He's gonna get targets, even if de Marcado plays.
Speaker 3: A little bit of the passing Dounes. I like Benson here.
Speaker 1: Dare I say as Alvin Kamara finally I losing a step could be per Mar ninety nine saying Kamara has lost juice out of his brace. That could be a possibility. The other one that I want to get to here fly Nelly Fly on Twitch, DJ Moore or Trey Benson. Moore is at the Las Vegas Right Raiders here with a lot of Benson questions tonight. But I'm still rolling with Benson here over DJ Moore. Jack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this one's Benson for me. DJ Moore's role just has not been what it has been in previous years and honestly, what I expected it to be going into the year. It really seems like Romodunze has taken a strong grasp of the wide receiver one role.
Speaker 3: So I like Benson here for sure.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm reaching on this next one, but Tory Horton has actually shown out here both on special teams and on offense. The last couple of weeks he had no targets against the Niners in Week one two for thirty two in a touchdown, in Week two three, for thirty two in a touchdown in Week three? Am I stretching to say he might be a flex tonight against Arizona.
Speaker 2: I think it's a little early for Horton. I do like him long term. We've seen Cooper Cup fade over the second half of seasons before. He also has an injury history. So there's definitely a world in which Horton ends up as the wide receiver too for the Seahawks over the second half of the year. But right now Cup is still pretty locked into that second wide receiver role, I think, and so I think Horton is a good hold, but probably not yet a good start.
Speaker 1: Permar ninety nine, Tory is a god matter of time, boy, that'd be I hope you're right for my dynasty team's sake, because I got a lot of Tory Horton in the fourth round of rookie drafts this year. We'll see what happens there. I we'll see what happens at tight end. Who would you rather roster the rest of the season. Is it simply the upside play with Elijah Arroyo, or would you rather take the veteran in AJ Barner who's been getting out there. I guess Arroyo has been making some waves a little bit the last week or two. But what would you think here, Jack? Are you just simply going with the upside with Arroyo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the upside for me, just I know Barner is the better role right now, but I don't think either these roles are particularly enticing, and this is kind of AJ Barner's role while Arroyo is still getting his feet right in the NFL. So I definitely prefer the upside, which I mean it might not materialize. He's not as good of a blocker as Barner, and I think the Seahawks offense really values that. So I don't know about the probability of Arroyo actually hitting, but if I had to pick one, it's it's definitely Royo, just as an upside shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for the guys in the end of your e bench, you always want the upside there, So for me, it's it's totally a Royo. This is an interesting one from Flying Elly Fly, Tory Horton or Sterling Shepard this week. I don't obviously, as you'll point out, shortly both low floors here. But we don't know what's going on with Tampa. Evans not expected to play. We know I BUCA is stand up, and what's going on with Chris Godwin, Because if he doesn't play, all of a sudden, Shepherd looks a lot better. He's got to make the decision in the next couple of minutes. Horton or Shepherd.
Speaker 2: Jack. Yeah, I think I go Shepherd. I don't feel awesome recommending sterling Shepherd in the year twenty twenty five, but Evans is obviously out. Godwin didn't practice today. The Bucks are saying it's precautionary, so I'm not going to read too much in it up until I see his practice status for tomorrow. I think he's gonna play, but it was such a serious injuries miss so much time, I can't imagine he's anything close to a full role, and he's probably not like his usual self from an efficiency standpoint either. So I think Shepherd is probably the wide receiver two for this Tampa offense in week four, and so I go Shepherd.
Speaker 1: We're coming up on kickoff here, so I want to get this last thing in and then I want to expand this out to some more of a wide scoping questions Onyler, Murray, Marvin Harrison, Trade Benson, so on, and so forth. The defenses tonight for those who are looking at streaming like me, and when it comes to Seattle in Arizona, I actually have both of these teams going, both of these defenses going in a few different leagues tonight. Do you have a feeling like, what's your take on starting Seattle or the Arizona defense tonight? As far as streaming goes for defenses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think both are fine. The total is not too high. I prefer Seattle just because it's a better defense. The Seahawks are also very small favorite, so the Panther or the Colonels are implied for marginally fewer points. But yeah, I think both are fine in a low total game. That could be kind of a slog, but I prefer Seattle if if I was given the option.
Speaker 1: Your two screen experience is about to start, Jack and I will take you through the first quarter here tonight. Let you know what's going on with fantasy takes on each and every drive and play tonight. As the Seahawks and Cardinals set to kick off in just a couple of minutes speaking of these two teams. I think I've delved into everything I want to talk about with Seattle, but the Cardinals I think are conundrum right now. Man Like Kyler Murray. There there's been people, it seems like people in the industry, people have talked to high stakes players I've talked to seemingly since twenty twenty three, they have said, I'm out on Kyler Murray. I'm just done that. We've seen the best of him, We've seen what he can do, and I just don't envision him taking this next step forward here tonight or this year. I should say. Kyler Murray said before the start of the season that he was going to run more this year, which I think I'd have to check the stats. I think he has been running a little bit more. But a lot of the same stuff we've been saying about Kyler Murray the last couple of years, we're saying again already in twenty twenty five here in late September, is this deja vous again for Kyler Murray that he's just going to be this type of player that has this tannelizing upside but just never seems to deliver on it. From a fantasy standpoint.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we know what Kyler Murray is at this point, and I think it's a top twelve fantasy quarterback. I think it's a usable fantasy quarterback and someone that should be rostered in pretty much every league. But I don't think he's gonna ever challenge a Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen for really the upper echelon of fantasy quarterbacking. With that being said, I think that's okay. Like I think most of the guys around him, like Patrick Mahomes, I don't think is ever gonna challenge those guys. Again, I don't think Jared Goff, Like, there's so many guys who are fine fantasy starters who just don't have the upside to challenge the elites, just because the elites at quarterback are so good now with how much they run. Kyler is running a little bit more this year, or at least they're designing a little more for him this year. I'm not sure on the scrambles exactly, but his designed run rate is up. So Yeah, I think Kyler's a find fantasy starter. I don't think he has like top three upside, and.
Speaker 1: There's value in that as you pointed out, you know, for people who like waiting on quarterbacks, who don't want to invest in quarterbacks in single quarterback leagues, I think Kyler Murray is a perfect quarterback to have on your team, where if you don't have a better matchup this week, chances are because of Mark Murray's running ability, he's going to provide you with a nice fantasy floor. So that makes sense there. Let's go to Marvin Harrison next, who just first played from scrimmage. He catches an eight yard pass from Kyler Murray. So Harrison obviously off on the right foot, little wide wide receiver screen as he gets out of bounds, and oh my god, Jack, do you have this game on right now? Are you watching this? Hold on? You might be on mute or your or you're.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, I was, I was on mute. I'm not watching it, Okay, I don't. I don't have the TV, but I have the ESPN game cast up perfect.
Speaker 1: But the reason I bring this up the Cardinals are wearing these all white uniforms, white helmets, red socks, and the Cardinals it's got this beautiful tinge of like red and orange, like it's it's really appealing to the eye. Or maybe I'm just off base on this, but I think it's really really cool. Trey McBride catching a pass here on second down four a first down?
Speaker 2: Yes, oh sorry, have they shown the end zones yet? I don't know, like what the theme is tonight for Arizona, but I they painted the end zones pretty like special too, So I don't know. I don't know what the occasion is, but it's they're they're doing something different and it looks pretty cool.
Speaker 1: The uh the the the logo at midfield is pretty cool. The logo at midfield is the same logo as as what's on the helmet right now. And you're right, I have not seen the end zones yet. As Trey Benson rushes for no gain on on first and tent, I have not seen the end zones, uh to see what they're doing there, But yeah, it's it's it's very esthetically a pleasing, pleasing to the eye. Yes, I'm looking at right now. It's got the star with the rays coming out of it, the red and orange rays coming out. It's very cool. Uh So anybody who is blind, my apologies, you will not enjoy this game to the full effect tonight, because it is very cool what we're seeing here tonight with the Cardinals and Seahawks. Okay, Kyler Murray a three yard carry and it is second and ten from the Arizona forty one. I beg your pardon. It is third and seven from the Arizona forty four. As the Cardinals try to keep this drive going, Marvin Harrison catches this pass on the first play from scrimmage for eight yards. What's wrong with him? Jack? You know, I felt like the early part of drafting season, I spent a good part my podcast explaining away Harrison. You know, we expected too much year one. They misused him in his rookie year. The schedule gets easier in year two, you know, all these things. And I feel like over the course of the three or four weeks of the season, all these things are still true. Anybody who was against Marvin Harrison this year would have told you that the Cardinals did nothing to change anything that would make it better for Marvin Harrison this year, That would, you know, even make it different. Like everything stayed the same, So why should we expect anything different? And I think through three weeks that that's largely been true. But I think you can make a case that there's other stuff going on. I mean, I don't know how we dropped that pass last week, that wide open pass that certainly if he catches that, we have a much more different narrative we're talking about in our Week four previews. But he didn't catch it, and as a result, we're down on Harrison again. Can you offer up anything positive Harrison? And conversely, maybe this is just who he is. I don't know your thoughts on Harrison.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't really know either. And everyone saw the wide open drop. There would have been a big game if not a touchdown. But he also had another drop that was maybe a little bit more difficult, but it would have been a long touchdown. The play didn't count because some other Cardinals receiver. I assume it was like Michael Wilson or something got interfered with. But Wilson had an easy touchdown go through his hands too. I can't really explain it. I mean, I don't want to speculate too much.
Speaker 3: Is he hurt?
Speaker 2: Is is it mental? At this point, I don't really know. I guess the positives are that while he has not shown like top tier upside, the volume is still respectable. He had a twenty one percent target share as a rookie. He's at nineteen percent through three games this year. I mean, that's still fine volume. It's just not what was expected of him coming out of college hyped. Is this generational wide receiver prospect like he's still a usable fantasy asset. I think it's just we were hoping you'd take a step forward in through three games. We haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 1: The running back situation changed from Week three to week four here with Trey Benson now coming up to be the lead running back, guys like Amar De Marcado, Bam Knight, Michael Carter falling in behind him. Our best wishes go out to James Connor for a and speedy recovery. Think about everything that guy's been through in his life, you know, having this ankle injury is probably nothing for him, you know, so he's going to fight through it and hopefully get back on the field for Week one next year. You had some interesting things to say about Trey Benson on the Established the Run, Updated one Remaining, Updated one fifty podcast that came out this week. And I think this is a precient for anybody thinking that you know it's Trey Bell, Trey Benson Belkow season. Yeah, it could be, but there's some other things to take into account before we just all of a sudden annoyed Benson. Is this guy that's going to be getting all these targets, all these snaps and all this fantasy production.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm actually curious.
Speaker 2: It's I haven't had a play update, but it's third and seven for the Cardinals right now. Is it Benson out there or is.
Speaker 1: It I'll interrupt? Is it the play happened a long time ago. I don't I have the ESPN thing up too. I don't know why it's not updating Murray. I didn't see who the running back was. Murray threw a deep pass, sort of like an out, a deep out or deep slant to I think it was Michael Wilson. It was incomplete and they have punted, and now Darnold is taking over for the Seahawks. But I did not see what running back was out there on third and low got it.
Speaker 2: I think Nathan Yankee, the PFF guy who's really good with the snappens. It was de Mercatto out there on third down. Previously we had seen the Cardinals use Benson on third down, and so that was kind of the upside case for him. That was why I was pretty bullsh on him after week one. I thought, they're finally using Benson on third down. If James Connor goes down, all of a sudden, we've got a three down workload. It seems like Arizona wants to involve two running backs regardless. So I think now that Benson is in the Connor role, de Mercado is going to be in the role that was previously Benson's role. I do think Benson has a better role than Connor had because De Mercado's gonna dear, yeah, and De Marcanto's gonna take fewer carries from Benson than Benson was taking from Connor. So it's a great role for Benson. I don't think it's like a three down role like we might see from Jonathan Taylor, McCaffrey, o Marion Hampton, but it's still a strong role. But I think Dean Marcatto is pretty much confined into that into that past game role.
Speaker 1: Now, Kenneth Walker no gain on first down and then a Kenneth Walker screen catch for twenty nine yards. Jackson Smith the Jigba follows up with a two yard catch from uh Sam Darnold second and eight now from the Seattle forty five as they are trying to make some headway down the field. So if you were trying to get the guy behind, the guy, is de Marcado the guy? I mean, you're not you know, you're not going after Michael Carter, You're not going after Bam Knight or anything like that. If if anything were to happen to Benson as it stands right now, de Marcado would would probably be the guy in obviously what would be a time share, but he'd be getting the lion's share of the snaps.
Speaker 2: I would think, I think it's I think it's tough to tell. I think that might just like Demercato as the pass down guy. If Benson goes down, I could see Bam Knight and Michael Carter splitting the early down stuff, and De Miccado probably gets an uptick in that area, but I don't really think it would be enough to make him a fantasy starter. So if Benson goes down, I think it would kind of be like a really messy three way split for touches there.
Speaker 1: And maybe Wheels up for Harrison McBride and Wilson at that point too, so we will see what happens with that. So that is your preview of the Seahawks and Cardinals ten to seventeen to go in the first quarter. It is now a third down that the Seahawks are facing after a three yard loss from Kenneth Walker on a play that was blown up in the middle by that Cardinals defensive line. Third and ten. Now beg your pardon as we tick under ten minutes to go in the first quarter. We'll have full coverage of this game for you here through the remainder of the show, which my god, we only got about half hour left and got a ton of start sits yet for everybody tonight, I want to remind everybody the ff PC Weekly Challenge is live right now. You cannot play in the Thursday Weekly Challenge anymore because the Thursday Night game started. However, we do have a Sunday game going on right now that will lock at one pm Eastern time. You are looking at twenty five hundred dollars. Is the big money that you can win this week ten thirty one hundred team contests, depending upon what you want to play in there. Just pick ten players, or if you want to play with kickers and defenses, you can pick twelve players. No duplications on teams. If you want Aaron Rodgers, you can't have Jalen Warren. If you want Justin Jefferson, you can have Jordan Mason. My FFPC dot com is where to go for that, my FFPC dot com. The Seahawks have converted on I beg your pardon. They did not convert on third down. It was a ten yard catch by Tory Horton from Sam Donald. They go for it on fourth and one and Zach Charbonay is stuffed for no gain. As the Cardinals now take over from their own forty eight nine oh two to the first quarter, They're gonna take a break on Prime video. We're going to take a break right here. We'll be back before they are answering your starting SIIT questions right here on the Better Sports Network. It is FFPC Insider Access with Eric Baldman and Jack Miller from Established to the Run. Don't go anywhere. We're helping you out for your week four teams.
Speaker 4: Right after this, folks, let me talk to you about my favorite weekly platform to play on. You know, we all play Dynasty and we all play Redraft, but we got to find someplace to play weekly, and the FFPC Weekly Challenge is my favorite. If you're like me and you're tired of the constraints of salary caps, or having to do a draft to make a team, or even having to play against these people that are stacking up the same team, stacking up certain games and you feel like you have to put in a million entries or or have to have those certain stacks to win, then come play over at f FPC. Really, the only main rule that you have to deal with is that you cannot select multiple players from the same team. I'm going out and I'm trying to find the best of the best the best players and put them into a lineup, and that's what you can do over at my FFPC. You can go out and you can take the number one running back in Bijon Robinson, and you can also have steak On Barkley. As long as they're not on the same team. You can put them all into a lineup, right, And there's four flexes for this, so there's a lot of flexibility. There's two different contests, one that has kickers and defenses, one that's just positioned players. Then you also have a bunch of different price points. You can play at thirty five dollars, one hundred dollars or two hundred dollars buy in and you're going out and you're just picking the absolute chalk plays, maybe sneaking in a little bit of a sleeper. There's somebody that you think can really blow up that week. And that's how it works. It's one of the best contests out there for the sharpest gamers. And when you win on the FFPC, people take notice. That is where the best high stakes games are. That's where the best experts play, and that's where I play because I want to be an FFPC champion and put that title on me, put the money in my pocket and put that in my biof Champion and the FFPC Weekly Contest is the best pace of play during the season.
Speaker 1: Want to welcome you back to FFPC Insider Access here live on the Better Sports Network for Fantasy Football Night in America. We'll get about a half hour left to answer your start sick questions. Beck Miller from established the run Hopping Aboard tonight to try to tackle Week four and try to get ahead of everything to make sure that you're setting yourself up for the best possible success going forward this season. In fact, I want to remind everybody my ffpc dot com is where to go for Week four success in the Weekly Challenge ten thirty hundred team contest twenty five hundred dollars as much you can win one player per NFL team. That's at ny ffpc dot com. No draft, no salary cap, just fun. Pick your players and get it going there at my ffpc dot com. The Cardinals have thrown an incomplete pass to Trey McBride on first down, and they will have it second and ten from their own forty eight Here Jack question from ky Flynn on YouTube A trade question. Should Kai trade Bijon Robinson and Ladd McConkie and getting Jonathan Taylor and Zay Flowers. Which side of that trade would you rather be on, given that you're giving up a running back and receiver to get a running back and wide receiver.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's pretty close, But I think at this point Jonathan Taylor is probably the most valuable asset in fantasy football, and so it's worth how disappointing Laddie Venezuela.
Speaker 3: I think it's JT and Flowers for me.
Speaker 1: I would, I would, I would agree with you. I think that's that's the where I roll with it, although it is very close, because I think Taylor is at the peak of his powers right now, and in Jon Robinson you might be getting at a bit of a discount. So we'll see what happens there. We have to see what's happening in this game right now. Kyler Murray has just thrown an interception to the Seattle defense and it appears, according to the Cardinals defenders that whoever picked him off, I think it was the safety, one of the safeties has fumbled the football. On the return. The Cardinals are saying they have it, and the referee agrees the Cardinals do have it off the fumble from the Seattle Seahawks safety that picked it off. This was Bryant And who was this was this? Michael Wilson? No, it was Oh my goodness, this is close because it almost looks like he slid down and then lost the football. Did he give himself up? I'm sure they're gonna look at this here, and the Cardinals with a recovery off the Bryant interception fumble from the Kyler Murray interception. Okay, let's move forward here with some starter sick questions. Some of these guys we've tackled. Some of these guys we haven't. But we're gonna pair him up tonight here and help you out the best we can. Would you rather start or actually I beg your pardon, would you rather start Alvin Kamara or Jalen Warren this week? Jalen Warren is in Dublin against the Vikings on Sunday morning. Alvin Kamara is gonna be at the Buffalo Fields in what should be a heavy passing volume game for Rattler. However, the targets that don't necessarily have been existent for Alvin Kamara so far this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this would be Jalen Warren for me. He's been the early down back for Pittsburgh all year. It seems like as of the past couple of weeks he's he's taken over for Kenneth Gainwell on past times too, and it seems like he's just kind of the three down guy for the Steelers at the moment. He hasn't been as efficient as we're used to seeing from Jalen Warren. But I mean it's not like Kamara has been particularly efficient either, and it's not like we can expect Kamara to be super efficient in this in this game environment.
Speaker 3: So I think Warren, here are you?
Speaker 1: I said at the start of the year and throughout drafting season Jack that I thought we could squeeze one more year of fantasy goodness out of Alvin Kamara and New Orleans. I'm starting to doubt that statement. What about you? Is is this? I mean, is this it for Kamara? Is he dost? Is this a player that has been drafted as sort of like a high end running back two that's gonna slip into borderline flex going forward?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he might be. It's mostly the lack of targets that's concerning for me. And it's pretty strange with just how consistent he's been as a pass catcher throughout his entire career. I mean, even if he's lost the stuff, you'd think that they'd make more of an effort to get him the ball, but they just haven't so far. And I think that that has to rebound at some point, but will rebound to the levels we're used to saying from Alvin Kamara probably not, just given how slow A started to spend. I still think Kamara is a fantasy starter. I just think that maybe relative the preseason expectations, we need to temper how we look at him moving forward.
Speaker 1: The question that we have from Racy and Ray, I think you might have posted something in YouTube earlier that I made a mental note that we were going to get back to, and I don't know if we ever did so. If you asked us something tonight that I didn't bring up, please post it again. But right now we'll answer your starters. A question here. He needs to bench one of these guys here, Jack, Is it Teteroa McMillan who is at New England this week? Is it a Mecca at Buka who is at home against the Eagles, or is it JK. Dobbins at home against the Bengals. I know he's got the best matchup, but in full PPR, I think it's Dobbins is the one I'm benching. I'm playing McMillan, I'm playing at Guka. A lot of question marks with the Tampa wide receivers. You know, I don't even think I Buka's listed on the injury report, so I really like him this week, Dobbins is the guy I probably sit, although I you know, I could easily be wrong on this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's definitely a great spot for Dobbins is big favorites over Cincinnati. I do think you have to sit him with these two receivers. Is your other option? I mean at BUKA is the easy first option for me. I think with Evans out and with Godwin probably operating at far below, I think that he should get peppered with targets and then it comes down to McMillan and Dobbins, and McMillan's just getting so many targets and he's just looked really good. I think that maybe this could be the spot where he finally turns that into a big fantasy outing. So I'm going with the rookie receivers.
Speaker 1: The situation with this one is something Jack and Era of the same mind done. I just watched a replay of that interception that Kyler Murray threw. I don't know, I think it was a tendant for Marvin Harrison, but it was a really bad pass, bad decision. They reviewed it, they upheld the ruling. It is Arizona football and Trey Benson gets a twelve yard rush right away on first down as they plunge in to Seattle territory. He ends up catching a pass for four yards on the very next play, but Tyreek Woollen flagged for a face mask penalty as well, tack on fifteen yards and the Cardinals now have it first and ten at the Seattle forty one with eight ten to go in the first quarter. Nick Chubb or Isaiah Pacheco is our next star? Or sit here limited upside with both of these guys a quite frankly limited floors as well. Somebody asked me on I was doing a hit on another radio station earlier this morning. Somebody asked me what do I do with Isaiah Pacheco right now? And the best thing I can say Jack was don't cut him. But I'm certainly not starting him right now. Nick Chubb. I think Woody Marx is working his way into that conversation as well in the backfield. If you have to start one of them this week, certainly exhaust all other possibilities first. But I still lean towards Chubb over Pacheco this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Chubb for me too. The Texans are finally should be able to move the ball a little bit against the Titans, their big favorites here. I think Woody Marx is ascending. I think that eventually he could really usurp Chubb as the rby one. But I think for now, Chub is still the preferred option on early downs, and I think that in positive game script he should still be in line for double digit carries. So it's Chubb for me over pacheck Up.
Speaker 1: Speaking of the Texans ground game, I noticed Joe Mixon was cut in some of my twelve team to twenty man roster leagues. Do I need to find a roster spot for him in that deep of a league or do I just continue to leave him on the waiver were.
Speaker 2: I think you can leave him on the waiver wire. I think I don't think he's gonna play this year.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, let me ask you this, Jack put you on the spot. Percentage chance that Joe Mixon takes at least one snap in the regular season this year? Is it less? Is it less than twenty percent?
Speaker 3: It might be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've just heard some some pretty bad stuff I've heard.
Speaker 1: I've heard nothing which makes me think it's really bad.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I think I think he's a pretty big underdog to play.
Speaker 1: The Cincinnati Bengals will continue their season in Week four in Denver. The Mile High City RAC wants to know what are we expecting from the Bengals offense going forward, specifically Chase in Denver. I don't believe you can correct me if I'm wrong on this. I don't believe Patrick Sirtan travels with the opponent's best wide receiver, so certainly they can scheme up Jamar Chase. But it was really bad against Minnesota this past week. I'm of the belief that that's probably Browning's worst game of the season. I think better things are ahead from the Bengals, but perhaps I'm being too much of a cock eyed optimus here, Jack, What do you think about the Bengals going forward and then specifically against the Broncos in Week four?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Certan does shadowt a pretty decent amount, so I'm sure the Bengals will try to get creative and get them away from Cirtan. But I mean, it is like Certan is the defensive player of the year, but it's still Jamar Chase. I don't think it's like Stan's gonna totally shut him down and limit him to zero. It's definitely a downgrade relative the most matchups though, and with Burrow out, it's definitely a downgrade relative to where we were taking Chase in the preseason. I do think the Chase is probably less impacted than someone like T. Higgins, who's i think, or dependent on Joe Burrow moving the ball and scoring points and getting touchdowns, whereas Chase is more of a playmaker with the ball in his hand. So as long as Brown can get him the ball five yards down the field, there's some chance Tom Chase makes the play, Whereas if T. Higgins catches the ball five yards down the field, that's probably not going much further. I think Chase he's still a very clear defensive starter, Like you're never benching Tomar Chase regardless of who's under center. I think he's probably like a low end wide receiver one. Russ Higgins is the guy.
Speaker 1: He's the guy you consider benching, right, I've already benched him in a couple of leagues this week. He's not the slam dunk start that that that he was before. Uh, you got to have one hell of a team to be benching Jamar Chase and quite frankly, if you have that team, you need to up your game and join THEEC or something like that next year, because that it's not even fun when he when you have that deep of a wide receiver Cort that you could consider benching Jamar Chase Uh speaking of stagnate here, I don't know if I mentioned it or not. The Cardinals are attempting a thirty two yard field goal attempt here Greg George with a couple of passes, one for two yards, one for nine yards. There was a false start penalty that moved the Cardinals back. Trey McBride did get a four yard catch on this drive as well. Chad Ryland has nailed the thirty three yard field goal as the Cardinals have taken a three to nothing lead with four h nine to go in the first quarter. Jack and I will be with you through the remainder of the first quarter. Tonight, Flacco is king on YouTube. Jack has a question. This is interesting. He needs one of Ramandre Stevenson, Beshelle Touton, Devin Singletary, Ray Davis. This is full PPR and this is his number two spot for running back. He does admit that it is gross, and yes it is gross, I'm a limiting Singletary, even with the purported big time rushing second half that the Bill should have against the Saints, I'm eliminating Ray Davis. This comes down to Stevenson or for me, I lean towards Stevenson, But I can be persuaded if you want to make an argument for two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you're right to eliminate Singletary and Ray Davis. I think I leen Remandre as well. I mean, it's a really good matchup, like we've said this a few times, but the floor is nothing here. If Rabel decides to teach him a lesson after two fumbles last week, there's some chance they lean fully into Trevion Henderson. But I mean when when these are your other options, it's not like the other guys have a very stable floor either. And so the Patriots, the Patriots should be able to run the ball against this Carolina defense, like pretty much everyone has been able to so far. So it's still mandre for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I wouldn't overthink it. Tooton's on the injury report as well, not saying that he's not going to play. Your thoughts, Jack, I don't know, I don't know if you took a strong stance on this Jacksonville running back situation prior to the start of the season, but I've see it's changed with the Tank Bigsby trade. What are you looking at from Jacksonville right now? Is this Etn's backfield or do you think Tutin is going to be taking it away from him before the calendar turns to twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: I think it's Etn's backfield right now for sure. I think Etn is like a definite fantasy starter in the short term. Tuton has looked really good so far, and I thought it was meaningful that they gave Tutin a goal Lie Carey. I think it was from I think it was from like the one yard line last week and he scored on it. And then there was that screen pass that everyone saw in week two where he made the defender miss and trot it in. So I really like Tutan as an upside shot. I was hopeful that he would really ascend more than he did in week three. From a usage standpoint. We didn't really see the role grow like I was hoping it would, but I think he's still like a really strong hold. I think we've seen et in the past few years. I mean, we've seen ETN show upside before, so I don't want to come off as as anti ETN and more so pro Tutin, but I think think both are good. I think ets a definite fantasy starter right now. I think ETN is a good hold. I think he's a tough buy right now since he scored a touchdown in back to back weeks, But if we ever get a tooton floor game, I think he makes sense as a by candidate.
Speaker 1: If ETN were to go down, is this like eighty percent of the snap share with LeQuinn Allen getting twenty percent or how would you think that that would play out? And I'm only asking this for people who are wondering what they have in Tuton on their bench right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it would be pretty much a Toton rocket ship. They're they're giving Lacking Allen the pass downs. I imagine he'd keep that role if ETN goes down.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 2: The Jaguars are still going to throw to their running backs on early downs. It's kind of similar to Trey Benson, where Laking Allen is the Amario de Meercato, but base jall Tutan would be the Trey Benson and that's a very valuable fantasy starter.
Speaker 1: Kenneth Walker is really off to a great start tonight as he busts off on first and ten for the Seattle Seahawks, a twenty one yard run that gets him out of bounds at the Arizona thirty five. So to recap so far, Kenneth Walker tonight for carries twenty seven yards. He also has a twenty nine yard catch as well. As the Seahawks march down the field against the Cardinals here trying to tie this game up or maybe even take the lead. I want to shift over to wide receiver here for you, Jack. This is a fun one this week. Who would you rather start? And again a question that we didn't think we'd be asking ourselves here in September, Quinton Johnston at the Giants or DJ Moore against the Raiders in Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: It's Johnston for me, which I did not really think i'd be saying three weeks ago. But DJ More just has not had the role we're used to seeing from him. I think Johnston has a higher target share so far on an offense that's throwing significantly more and significantly more efficiently. At least then they're not playing the Cowboys quote unquote defense. I definitely like QJ over DJ Moore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy. These are two guys trending in the wrong or different directions. I should say DJ Moore probably not in the right one. Think about what Luther Burden was able to do last week, not only on that big flea flicker, but a couple other plays as well, Roma Dunza ascending to sort of this quasi number one role for the Bears. And then you have Quentin Johnston who isn't going away. I've made the case that Keenan Allen and Ladd McConkie are a little bit more of a duplication of skills, and as a result, Quentin Johnston probably gets on the field, maybe more than he should. But what he's able to do on the outside is something that Alan can no longer do, and maybe Lad McConkie is not able to do. I don't know, but he's out there quite a bit. I'm with you. I'm playing Johnston over DJ Moore this week. I don't want to say I'm not thinking twice about it, but I feel pretty good about this decision. We have another Kenneth Walker run for eight yards and a Cooper Cup sighting all the way down to the sixteen yard line for Arizona. It is a eleven yard catch for Cooper Cup on third and two, and now the Cardinals have it first and ten. At the no I take that back. They no longer have it first and ten. Sam Donald is throwing a touchdown. It is not to Cup, it is not to Smith, the Jigba Walker, Charbonne, or even Elijah Arroyo. AJ Barner gets in the end zone on a sixteen yard touchdown catch from Sam Donald. The Seahawks have taken the lead. Nice little wheel slash fade route there for aj Barner, well set up, he was open and the Seahawks have a six to three league The extra point is pending. The Seahawks have completed the drive nine plays, seventy seven yards. The Jason Myers extra point is good. Three h four to go in the first quarter. The Seahawks now on top of the Cardinals seven to three. Jerry Judy and one Dale Robinson. A lot of people will have both these players on their team, and they're in a conundrum this week. Based on what Judy had did at the end of last year, what he's doing this year, and then what Wandale Robinson did in Week two. My god, the monkey wrench in that this conversation right now, Jack is Jackson Dark starting now for the Giants this week. And I know a lot of people believe that this is a really really good thing for Wandale Robinson. It may or may not be. I don't know. They get the Chargers this week at home, Jerry Judy travels to Detroit to take on that Lion's defense. You can only play one Judy or Robinson.
Speaker 2: I think it's Wandale. For me, the average up of target for Wandale has gone from let me pull up exactly what it was. It was five point one last year, five point five year prior. It was three point three in week one. In Week two it was sixteen point seven, and then last week it was twenty one point three. So we know that he's a strong target owner and they're finally actually throwing the ball down the field to him. Obviously didn't really complete those passes last week when week two we saw the upside case, and really has not really earned targets at the level we saw over the second fl last year. It's pretty crowded there with Tillman, with Njoku, with Fannin. Jerome Ford's a little bit involved too. So I like Wandell, even though I don't think the matchup is great for Dart against this Charger's defense, but I think the volume and now the better usage from a downfield perspective makes me lean Wondo Robinson.
Speaker 1: The A dot for Robinson is not something I had on my Bengo card this year. Certainly, we have not seen him use like this since his days as a Kentucky Wildcat, and it's been very pleasant for us, so we would love to see it obviously, if we have Robinson on our team. Regarding the targets with Judy, he's gone eight eight five, only five targets against the Packers last week. He only caught one of those passes, but I was kind of a knockdown, slug it, slug it out, drag it out type game. And he goes to Detroit this week where I think they're going to be passing. But to your point, maybe it just means more for Fannin. Maybe it means more for Njoku and players like that. Tillman, you think about Jerome Ford and all these players that Flacco has been throwing to this year. I think I'm with you. I think I'm starting Robinson over Judy if for no other fact. And I always bring this back, and this is why I'm not a fantasy analyst. Fantasy football is supposed to be fun. I think Wandale Robinson does a more fun start with Jackson Dart throwing to him this week over Jerry Judy. So that's the way I lean on that. Over to tight ends, Let's get to Nashville and talk about Chig a con Quo this week, a tight end that I think a lot of pundits out there are expecting bigger things, predicting bigger things for him as the season goes on. He gets a tough matchup in Houston this week against that Texans defense Brenton Strange, who's been very good so far for the Jaguars, especially last week six for sixty one, sixty two, something like that. He goes to San Francisco, so they're both on the road. You can only pick one. I feel like I'm leaning more towards Brenton Strange on this given his volume lately. Iyo Manners has still been getting a lot of targets for the Titans. Ridley's getting a lot of targets. He's not cashing in on him, and I guess the thing working. You know, Conquo's favor is cam Ward just refuses to throw to his running backs. But if you can only pick one this week and you have to start either Stranger or O Conquo Jack Miller from established the run, which way are you rolling?
Speaker 2: I'd also be going strange, mostly just as a function of the matchup. I mean, cam Ward has been he hasn't been bad, but I mean the Titans offense has has looked pretty bad overall, and this matchup on the road against Houston is just as bad as it gets for rookie quarterback. Easier matchup, first range, and so I'm going with strange.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I got the Texans defense deployed in more than a few leagues this week, very excited to see what they are able to do. Cam Ward is one of these I don't I'm not putting him in the Jamis Winston category yet, but he might ultimately fall there. I love the fact that this guy's always trying to make a play, constantly pumping the ball down. Feel well, that's what we want to see from fantasy quarterbacks, and quite frankly, it's what we want to see from our defense is when we're going up against quarterbacks like that as well. Sticking with the tight ends here, I'll get to another one that I think is probably only going to affect FFPC players looking to flex out a tight end this week? Would you play Dallas Goddard at Tampa or would you play JANEU Smith who is at well, I say at home. He's in Dublin across the pond against the Minnesota Vikings. Jenue Smith, John Smith beg your pardon or Dallas Goddard this week? Jack, I think it's very close between the two. Quite frankly, I think I roll with Goddard, but man, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I go got her to. The pass volume for the Eagles has just been so bad, but I think the scoring up side for this team is just a lot higher than it is for Pittsburgh, and so often tight end production is just who falls into the end zone. And I think you can feel better about the Eagles putting out points as bad as it's been for them so far.
Speaker 3: Then Johnny Smith.
Speaker 1: The whole running thing that they're doing in Philly. I mean this is they can't continue to do this, right. I mean, we're gonna see AJ Brown. We saw a J Brown bust out last week. But we're gonna see more consistent play from Brown and Smith and Hurts of the passing game, right or are we not? I don't. I don't know what to think. I just get so fed up with watching how this Eagles team wins games this year. And God bless them. You know, they don't care about fantasy, nor should they. They're just all about winning games. But it has been annoying to watch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not an athletically pleasing brand of football, but it works, and it worked for them. Last year. They were more pass heavy than they were last year. They were pass heavier last year, but it was mostly just from a volume standpoint. The past eight is not that different. It's just that they had more plays and had more total passing plays last year. They're not suddenly like running them all like significantly less than last year. So I think they play the pass long is gonna correct a little bit. I still think it's going to Bedlow's volume pass offense in football, but maybe closer to like twenty seven pass the times per game as opposed to twenty two, which makes a pretty sizable difference.
Speaker 1: Totally, especially when you're considering that a lot of people invested some serious draft capital in aj Brown, Demonta Smith, and quite frankly Saquon Barkley, who needs some of those catches as well. The first quarter has come to an end. Kyler Murray was sacked for eight in eight yard loss on second and seven, and then he runs for four yards on third and fifteen. When they resume on Prime Video, it will be with a Cardinals punt from their own twenty one, sending it back to Sam Darnold. We press on here, j G on YouTube right now, Jack wants to know if we would trade Bres Hall and the Monross Saint Brown in exchange for Jamar Chase and Devon h Chant. Now, Brice Hall, certainly, I think things are looking up for him. This coronation of Braylen Allen that a lot of people saw happening during drafting season certainly has not happened. You have a Monross Saint Brown who a lot of people said the ascension of Jamison Williams was going to happen this year under the new John Morton offense, it was gonna be a Williams offense rather than a Saint Brown offense. That has been widely exaggerated as well. So you have Bresol and Saint Brown here on one side. You have Jamar Chase, who obviously will take a bit of a hit, not a strong hit in my opinion. In the move from Burrow to Browning, we've seen a lot of these backup quarterbacks able to keep that number one option not only a float, but thriving. And then Devon ah Chan, who is the ultimate wildcard. And maybe this trade hinges on what you think is gonna happen with eight Chan and that Dolphins offense. I'm still bullish on him for whatever reason, even when that offensive line is bad, even when the offense in general is bad. Ah Chant always seems to be doing numbers. He's been very efficient both in the running game and in the passing game. This is a coin flip for me. I'm trying to figure out which side I'd rather have. I think it's chasing Chan, but man, it's close.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I spent that whole time thinking about this because I wasn't sure either. I prefer Amira to Chase, and I prefer Hn to Breeze. I think for me, the gap between the running backs is bigger than the gap between the wide receivers, and so I Aileen Chase and h N as well. But I think this is one of the fairest trades we've talked about so far.
Speaker 1: So JG hopefully that helps out, helps you out. Jack and I are both signing off on this deal to trade Hall and Saint Brown and get Chase in Chen and go with God on this. We'll see what happens. We have wrapped up the tight end discussion. Want to get to a couple more start since at the quarterback position. A couple of players that we've talked about a little bit tonight but never compared him to each other a Monro Saint Brown's teammate Jared Goff this week at home against the Cleveland Browns. Would you play him? Or would you play Gino Smith? At home against the Chicago Bears. Not that I'm trying to poison your mind here, J, but the Lions are ten point favorites against the Bounds in a total featuring forty four and a half points. Whereas you look at the Bears and the Steelers. I beg your pardon. The Bears and the Raiders. Raiders are one and a half point favorites, and it is a forty seven and a half point total. Spoiler alert. I think I'm leaning towards Geno Smith here, but you are a pervasive man, persuasive man, so maybe you can sell me it is it is at home for Jared Goff where he plays really, really well at least.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think I tilt towards Gino too. I think this one's really close because the Lions should be able to put up points, but I think it's more likely that the Raiders are passing than the Lions might be able to just sit on sit on a lead with with David Montgomery and Gibbs. So this one's pretty close for me, but i'm Geno as well.
Speaker 1: An implied point total of twenty seven for the Detroit Lions. As I look at the the Raiders, it looks like about twenty five twenty six implied point total for Las Vegas as well, so it's very close. Listen, I think you can go with Golf if you want to here, but I lean towards Geno Smith as does my good buddy Jack Miller Final one tonight, and I'll bring this up. My bust of the year on my local fantasy football show was Baker Mayfield, Jack and a lot of the reason, I mean, there was a multiple multitude of reasons that went into that. I just feel like this dude was punching above his weight last year. I think about where you had to pick him and drafts. This year, I didn't think he was worth it, and I don't like him this week against Philadelphia. However, I can't deny what he's been able to do from a fantasy standpoint so far this year. He's looked very good. I think he's tied for second in the NFL and touchdown passes, so he's certainly up at the top of certain metrics, maybe at the bottom or in the middle of some other metrics. If you had a decision between Mayfield and bow Nicks this week, who bow Nicks is obviously playing against the Cincinnati Bengals on the second Monday night football game. I haven't mentioned that yet as well. There's two Monday Night games this week, but bo Nick's a really good matchup against the Cincinnati Bengals. Baker Mayfield not a great matchup against Philly. Who would you rather start this week as your quarterback, Mayfield or Nicks.
Speaker 2: I think, just based on matchup, it's Nicks. I think in general i'd rather have it. It's definitely Baker. But I think just this is pretty much the best possible matchup or second best behind Dallas, and almost the worst possible matchup for Baker, So I go Nicks here. There was also some weird stuff with Baker today where he was like dropping back at practice but they wouldn't let him throw.
Speaker 3: Called it like a bicep. I assume he's gonna play.
Speaker 2: He's He's had worse stuff and not not miss time, but I I just something to keep an eye out.
Speaker 1: I do remember him shaking his throwing hand quite a bit in that last game last week, so I wonder if that has something to do. I don't know, but you're right, I think i'd be between these two. I'd rather have Mayfield on my roster the rest of the way, but definitely I'm playing Nicks over Mayfield this week for sure. And that's going to do it for our show tonight, Jack, Before we let you get out of here and enjoy the rest of this game, as we still have a seven to three ball game fourteen minutes ago in the first half. The established the Run dot com website is unbelievable as far as the analysis that you guys provide everything that you're giving to your subscribers. The podcast obviously awesome as well. At Jack Miller's zero two on X, Can you tell us sort of what your specialty is and what you're going to be working on in the twenty twenty five season for ETR.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm working on the productions for ETR along with Leoni and Mark Dankinbring, so I'll be doing that a lot of the time.
Speaker 3: Then I also have some content.
Speaker 2: I have an article every week that comes out on Tuesday morning, just going through the biggest usage notes that I see from the previous week, and that's that's pretty much pretty much it.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, and anything. If you want to see Jack on any ETR podcast, obviously subscribe to the ETR podcast feed anywhere you get your podcasts, or just go to X dot com slash Jack Miller zero two and anytime he is on a new ETR podcast, you're gonna find it right there as well. I always appreciate our conversations dude, be good and let's do this again soon for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks for having me on.
Speaker 1: My FFPC dot com is ready to go for the weekly challenge went up to twenty five hundred dollars, no draft, no salary cap, super simple, just pick your players at my FFPC dot com. We'll be back at seven o'clock next Thursday. Optimus Fantasy ch Terms joins us for the forty nine Ers and Rams next Thursday night. I'll mention this again. Two Monday night kickoffs this week seven fifteen, eight fifteen Eastern Time, and a nine to thirty am Eastern time kickoff in Dublin for the Vikings and Steelers. God bless a fifteen hour day of fantasy football on Sunday gonna be awesome. For our producer Sean Engel and for Jack Miller from Established the morn I have been Eric Awkman. This has been the f f PC Insider Access show on the Better Sports Network. See again next week and enjoy Week four.
Speaker 3: Thanks