Speaker 1: Midnight Misfits wonchistering the outher side of midnight.
Speaker 2: I'm just letting you know that I'm eating pudding right now. It's astonishing what the Katsamatides do with our snack room. And that's what it is. Any place else would grandiose it and call it a kitchen. It's not a kitchen. There'll be no cooking in there. That's the smartest decision that they've made. There is no stove, nothing. Instead, what they realized is, and this is one of the great gifts of being a successful grocer or food merchandiser or whatever they call themselves at their conventions. He know he owns a May two, two, three, three major grocery chains in New York City, the New York City grocery chains, and therefore he knows what we really want to eat on Katsimatidis, who owns this radio station, who owns the Red Apple Audio networks, he knows what we really want to eat. There are vast quantities of all varieties of m and ms. And then he went nuts. He added tasty cakes, adding tasty cakes to the free snacks in the free snack room. Every single person who works here will never leave. Tasty cakes are the ultimate for securing employees, isn't that right? Ray in Pennsylvania. Welcome to the other side of Midnight. Eight hundred eight four eight nine two two.
Speaker 3: Hello Ray, Hey, missus Scherling may call you Walter.
Speaker 2: You may call me Walter, and you may call me for lunch.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll call you for lunch.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I heard last week you were saying that he grew up and nose on Park.
Speaker 2: No. I grew up in Maplewood, New Jersey. Okay, is that all right? Is that okay?
Speaker 3: You know Maplewood is fine. I mean it's one of my favorite Lionels trains. You know they like, uh, they have the trains that have like Maplewood and all the other names.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that. You know, I had a my parents gave me a huge train set when I was a kid. I didn't know there was one labeled Maplewood. Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's you know, it's a regular It's not a caboose, but it's a regular car car. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, what do you have to report?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: You're in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought you grew up in Ozone. I thought you said you grew up inn Ozone Park and moved out to Jamaica and Anton, New Jersey.
Speaker 2: No, that must be a much less interesting host.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, who could be less interesting to you?
Speaker 2: Exactly right, and have another one on me. Thanks for the call. Ray at eight hundred and eight four eight nine two two two. You think that was a Bourbon with what sound like? That's probably bourbon, That's my guess. Pat, Welcome to the other side of midnight. Congratulations on being the king of the Bronx.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Walter, and thanks for taking my call. Yes, I was intrigued by your discussion of the timeline of I guess, the human race, and especially of our century, our millennium, i should say, And I was thinking. I was taught early on, many years ago that it was a character named Dennis, a monk named Dennis, and he was known as Denish the Shrimp because he was small of stature who changed the Julian calendar to the Gregorian calendar. And the church at that time kind of had a hold of history and the Greek and Roman teachings. And what happened after that was that when things were judged by ad Anno Domini, then we were keeping a closer track of history, and I'm not sure if we stretched it, but since that has dissipated with the knowledge being spread all over, then perhaps we're starting to lose track of history because now I googled the last or Denister Shrimp and they're telling me it's because he was more humble, as opposed that he was small of stature.
Speaker 2: We don't know if he was humble or small of stature. What we do know is that he messed with the calendar. He messed with the Gregorian calendar, and the medieval kings and popes did that to maintain power longer. They adjusted the calendar to keep them in office longer. And it was It was not a slow process. These calendars were changed almost instantly. And many of the events that we were taught happened a thousand, two thousand years ago. That wasn't true at all. They happened a couple hundred years ago. That's the theory. Pat, thanks for the call. I appreciated at eight hundred eight nine two two eight hundred and eight four eight nine two two two, we've been lied to a great deal about history, and as you and I have discussed, as you and I have discussed where's my glasses? You know it's one of the great things, isn't it. Let's see I want to share this. Yeah, yeah, listen this, William, Let's play cut nineteen. This absolutely fascinated to me. Cut nineteen, Please sir, whenever you're ready go.
Speaker 5: The third is what wasn't disrupted in eighteen fifty nine. There were other electrically conductive systems in operation beyond the telegraph, gas pipelines in major cities, water supply infrastructure with extensive metal components, railroad networks with miles of metal rail and I keep coming back to this. All those spires, all those rods, all those metal rooftop elements.
Speaker 2: You gotta tell me, you gotta tell me when it's coming out. Well, no, that's what you got to watch all right now. This was part of Tartaria. Tartaria was a country that existed in Central Asia for hundreds of years and then was slowly erased.
Speaker 6: Every city built before nineteen hundred was designed to harvest free energy from the atmosphere. It was working, and it was ripped out overnight. Look at old photographs from the eighteen hundreds, same domes, same spires, same needle structures on every rooftop buildings in America, Russia, India, identical architecture across continents with zero contact between them. That is not coincidence. That is a shared technology. Here is where it gets interesting. Those domes were not decorative. They were receivers, pulling electromagnetic energy from the atmosphere directly into the building. The same principle Tesla spent his life trying to recreate. He wasn't inventing something new. He was recovering what Tartaria already.
Speaker 2: But here's where it gets Dhaka.
Speaker 6: After the mudfloot erased Tartaria, the new rulers inherited these buildings, strip the domes, removed the spires, replaced everything with coal and gas. Free energy became paid energy, controlled energy. They didn't destroy Tartaria because they feared the empire. They destroyed it because they feared the technology.
Speaker 2: Because they couldn't put a bill on it. They couldn't charge us for the electricity, the energy, the heat. They couldn't charge us for it. And then there were these wealthy elites that owned the oil wells, that owned standard oil, and that wanted to charge us for it. And therefore we could not have free electricity. You want proof, You want a proof that this has happened. If you look at any fireplace put into a home before eighteen fifty, you find old Victorian homes from the seventeen hundreds up to eighteen fifty. Look at the fireplaces. They always had those weird metal rates in front of them, and they were very heavy. There were big cast iron heavil grates in front of the fireplace at the entrance to it. If you were to remove that, what you would find is no carbon emissions. You will find no soot on those walls. Those walls are pristine clean in there because they were never built for combustible energy. They were never built to have wood burned in them. Instead, if you were to remove the facade of those fireplaces and see what's in the walls, you would find an elaborate system of copper pipes. And those copper pipes went to the roof. And on the roof are those spires that stick up toward the sky with those bulbs on top of them, and they're a little bulgy in the middle. You know exactly what I'm talking about. Those captured ether ether energy until nineteen hundred, my friend, until nineteen hundred, ether was on the periodic table. After nineteen hundred, it disappeared from the periodic table. Can we think of any other element that has disappeared from the periodic table? No, we can't. E Frank, Welcome to the other side of Midnight. Join our mystery.
Speaker 7: Yes, I'm very interested in what you're talking about because I live in a community where they made modifications to all nineteenth century buildings. They removed the mantelpieces because they were riding away, and I always wondered if what was the issue involving how the combustionable fuels that were used back then? Was it like eighteen sixty nine in the Story of Queens, what was the fuels that were used? And I kind of now figure out that what you're saying is it's completely true. I didn't even know that, because, you know, until New York City was consolidated in eighteen ninety eight with the five boroughs, they had a different way of running things in New York. It was in a consolidated county and borough system. So I really didn't know that that was true. So, you know, I'm glad that I had just discovered that that is true, because I grew up in the era of Vietnam and Mayor Lindsay. So I can't really figure that out until.
Speaker 2: Now, Frank, What was the best e Frank, What was the best thing that Mary Lindsay did?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 7: I think the best thing that Miss Lindsay ever did was create a Civil Rights Commission, which he was part of in the nineteen fifties. That's about it.
Speaker 2: He was a brave man. He walked through Harlem at the height of the riots. But the other thing he did that last till this day. It's an astonishing thing. Mary Lindsay is the one that gave the City of New York a graphics package. The white garbage trucks with the helvetica type on the side. Those replaced really ugly green, fired, green trash trucks. I said, did I say fire trucks, I meant garbage trucks. They replaced really ugly green garbage trucks. These the white garbage trucks of the City of New York that say trash on it. That was him. He was the one who insisted that we had a cool look. That's what Lindsay did. Did you have something else you wanted to tell me?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I just also was curious. For years and years, I've been listening to your former talk show host there, Councilman Frank Burano, and he used to always argue about the issue about the coal screeners and the other employees going through the WABT refrigerator finding food that was covered, that was labeled, and so on. So when you were speaking about you, you were eating some pudding right now. And I wonder if they've have made any modifications to the refrigerator that at the studio that and you can choose from whatever is left over from other employees or whatever is labeled. I don't know if they still do that.
Speaker 2: Well, consider the fact that the Katsu Matides, Margot and John are major world class grocers. They're not going to allow anybody to raid refrigerators. Instead of putting up stupid signs saying you can't raid refrigerators, they they have invested on a weekly food drop. There's every snack you could ever imagine is on display in that snack room. There is no reason to raid a refrigerator. Anything you could ever toast them, pop ups, every flavor, tasty cakes, freaking tasty cakes are in there for the grabbing. They solve the problem of the refrigerator being rated, the who moved my cheese problem? They solved it by sharing an abundance of food with us, he Frank, Very good question, Love Frank Morano. I think it's fair to point out that Frank enjoys, appreciates, and has said that he likes the way we do this show, and that meant a lot to me, especially now that he has secret powers as a city employee. Thanks for the call. Eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two. Eight hundred eighty four eight nine two two two. I'm Walter Sterling. This is the Other side of Midnight from the Red Apple Audio Networks.
Speaker 1: Everything Swinging, everyboys singing.
Speaker 8: You're with Walter Sterling on the other.
Speaker 9: Side of Midnight.
Speaker 10: She was only seventeen once he vanished Brianna Alexandra Maitland finish her shift at the Black Lanternian Montgomery, Vermont, and drove off into the night, never to be seen again. The next morning, her car was found in a chilling scene, backed into an old barn, belonging scattered but knows signs of Brianna. What happened on that dark and isolated road. Was it foul play or did she vanish on her own nearly twenty years later. Her disappearance remains a cold case, leaving her family and investigators still searching for answers.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two with Michael on the east side. Welcome to the other side of midnight.
Speaker 11: Hey Walters, I forgot your middle initialsaway, apologize.
Speaker 2: You're forgiven. You're forgiven.
Speaker 11: Actually initially I remembered it, but now.
Speaker 12: I forgot it. It's all right, okay.
Speaker 11: So before the twentieth century, scientists as seen that lightweight light waves needed a material nor to move like sound. Once Einstein came in with his theory of relativity, it destroyed the concept of ether. Therefore it was not really something that belonged in the periodic table. Ether was neither erased from the periodic table, nor was it suppressed from public knowledge. It was never discovered in the first place. They came up with ether as an explanation for what how light was transmitted, but Einstein completely destroyed that theory. So there was no evil thing done with either.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there was.
Speaker 11: And also as far as the Tartarians go, I did some deep doves on the tatous Tartarian business. And according to most historians, the only thing that can be ascribed to this Tartarian empire, if you will, was the ancient, the very ancient concept of Tartar sauce, which goes back many centuries, and that was named after the Tartarian Michael.
Speaker 2: So much of our history has been purposely erased, So much has been erased by the elites in order to give us bills for electricity, thank you for calling. So much of this has been erased, making it impossible for us to trace it properly. But as our researchers on this show, Michelle Gibson, who will be on tomorrow night, can confirm, Tartaria was very much real and was erased because of free energy, and we can't have that.
Speaker 1: Thebens in space space space.
Speaker 3: The other side of.
Speaker 9: Lesbie ends in space space space.
Speaker 13: Oh girls are by. You just have to figure out what type she is. She's either bilingual, bisexual, bipolar, or just bitch, and it takes.
Speaker 9: A while to figure out.
Speaker 1: Sometimes ens in space space space, the other side of.
Speaker 9: Lesbie ends in space space space. I love Kay so much. I grew up with them, so I just I'm used to having them around. And uh, we don't have a cat Molly and I because she is allergic.
Speaker 3: It's a Latin word that means selfish.
Speaker 2: Two two you can join John from Staten Island. Welcome to the biggest all night show in American radio.
Speaker 12: Hey, well, it's a pleasure, Thank you, sake my call. Yeah right, A quick question for you, then maybe a request last suggestion afterwards. Yes, a quick question about aliens. So, if we were to assume aliens are real and they are here like you say, they would obviously imply that they're more technologically advanced than we are. So if that's the case, why should we assume that it's up to the governments of the world whether or not their existence would be disclosed. Wouldn't the aliens themselves be in control of that.
Speaker 2: The aliens were in control of it, and then they made a deal with the governments, and the deal was this, that they would keep it to themselves and be quiet and not cause a panic, not take over the civilizations of the world, in exchange for the civilizations the governments of the world allowing them to abduct human beings and perform experiments on them. And they made a deal as to how many could be taken a year, and that in exchange for that they wouldn't reveal, and that the governments would be given technology and secrets help advance the civilization and let any given government become more progressed and more in charge.
Speaker 12: Interesting, So you think the same in governments that can't handle forest fire or can't do all of these basic things, can somehow keep this monumental secret like hush hush, and then nobody ever leaks it and that never gets out. They're somehow completing a net to do basic functions, but they can keep this immense secret. Afoot. Yes, okay, interesting, fair enough, I appreciate.
Speaker 2: No, I appreciate the call.
Speaker 12: Yes, Oh sorry, no, go ahead, man, just a quick request for future shows. Perhaps I'd love to hear you discuss the pyramids. I think that's an interesting conspiracy. Is a lot, a lot to go down there. I'd love to hear your take on all that.
Speaker 2: We'll do that tomorrow. We'll do that tomorrow. I'm staring at my list of things to discuss, and there it says pyramid voids and Oak Island gold. I have packaged them together, pyramid voids and Oak Island Gold. The most disturbing thing to me about the Pyramids today is that a Japanese research organization did sound penetration monitoring of the Pyramids. They finally got permission to do that, and they found an enormous empty void above the Great Hall. They found this enormous void, and they have yet to get permission six years later to explore the void. They have not been given permission by Ziggi Hawaas to explore the void. And how it's possible that one guy is in charge of this worldwide monument. How this one guy who's got the wacky hat and is always running around and saying things like I don't want to hear from new agers. I don't want to hear from new agers. How is this possible that this one guy is in charge of whether or not we can explore the Pyramids when and in fact, they are a gift to all civilization. Okay, he's just the most annoying man. Does that make sense to you?
Speaker 12: John, First, I've heard that that that guy you mentioned that he's the current leader of egypt is. I'm assuming he's the head.
Speaker 2: Now, he's the head of their antiquities. He's the head of antiquity Antiquities totally has no sense of humor. He will not entertain they just found those columns underneath the pyramids, these vast columns that went way down underneath the pyramids. He says, I don't believe this is true. I don't believe incredible sonar discovered. No, I do not believe that's true. All he'll ever say, he'll never speculate on who built them. All he'll ever say is he'll hold the stone. You'll see it on the History channel. He'll hold the stone, and then he'll say.
Speaker 14: I like to touch the stone because then I feel I'm in touch with my ancestors. It's like I'm I can feel my ancestors having done this is a fraud, John, thanks very much.
Speaker 1: In space space space the other side of it, Lesbians in space space space.
Speaker 13: Oh man, I just got hospitalized you to a peekaboo accident.
Speaker 3: If I mean that, I see you.
Speaker 5: September one, eighteen fifty nine. That's the date they give you. The date the sky turned red over North America, over Europe, over Australia. The date telegraph operators reported their equipment sparking and firing without any power source the date that auroras, those ghostly ribbons of light typically confined to the Arctic Circle, were spotted over Cuba, over the Bahamas, over the mountains of Columbia, and the flatlands of Queensland. A British astronomer named Richard Carrington was observing the Sun through a telescope at his private observatory in Redhill, Surrey. He witnessed, he claims, a blinding white flash erupting from the solar surface, a coronal mass ejection of unprecedented scale charged particles, billions of tons of magnetized plasma hurtling toward Earth at millions of miles per hour. They arrived in approximately seventeen hours. They struck Earth's magnetosphere. The magnetosphere in turn induced electrical currents in every conductive material on the planets. Here's the thing about the official explanation. It explains the lights in the sky beautifully. It explains the disrupted telegraph lines. It gives us a mechanism, a cause, a reassuring framework from the world of physics. What it doesn't explain, what it can't explain, and what nobody seems to want to talk about, is everything else that was happening on the ground in eighteen fifty nine. What emerged is not a picture of a random natural event absorbed by a primitive technological world, but a picture of a world that was, in some ways far less primitive than we've been taught to believe, a world with energy infrastructure built into its very architecture, a world that may have been running on something we don't have a name for anymore, And a world that, after September eighteen fifty nine, started systematically removing the evidence. The Carrington event is described even today as the largest geomagnetic storm in recorded history. Telegraph systems across Europe and North America failed simultaneously. Some caught fire, some reportedly continued to operate even after operators disconnected the batteries, drawing current directly from the charge atmosphere itself.
Speaker 9: Because here's the.
Speaker 5: Question no one seems to ask, why were the telegraphs the only systems that responded to this surge of atmospheric energy? Look at the rooftops of virtually every major city on Earth in the mid nineteenth century. Look at what was up there. Metal rods, spires, ornate copper tip lightning, conductors, elaborate finials, on public buildings, on churches, on train stations, on grand hotels, on government buildings, on academic institutions. These structures were everywhere. They were identical in their basic configuration, across cities that had no reason to coordinate their architectural choices Paris, London, St. Petersburg, New York, chicag Argo, Buenos Aires, Bombay, Shanghai. The same motif, the same vertical metal element, the same connection to the sky. This raises a simple but critical question, what exactly were all those rods and spires for? The official answer is lightning protection. Benjamin Franklin. The lightning rod protection from electrical storm, simple, elegant, rational, and for a single copper spike above a barn in rural Pennsylvania. I might accept that. But the deeper I went, the more the lightning explanation started to collapse. Because the structures we're talking about, the ornate metal rooftop features of major civic, academic, and commercial buildings in the mid nineteenth century, were not lightning rods in any meaningful sense. In photograph after photograph, in architectural survey after architectural survey, many of these structures weren't grounded at all, or they were grounded in ways that don't match the function of simple lightning protection. They were connected to the buildings themselves, to internal metal frameworks, to elaborate internal networks of pipes and conduits that nineteenth century documentation attributes to variously heating systems and ventilation, and my personal favorite decorative iron work. What it actually sounds like to a person encountering it without the official label attached, it sounds like wiring. In the United States, the period immediately following the Civil War, that is, the period immediately following the Carrington event saw the demolition or renovation of enormous numbers of civic buildings, not because they were damaged, not because they were structurally unsound, because they were, according to the documentation of the time, outdated, unsuited to modern use, in poor repair. Types from the early eighteen fifties showing elaborate skylines, spires, towers, rooftop structures of extraordinary complexity. Photographs from the eighteen seventies and eighteen eighties showing the same cities with those elements systematically reduced, simplified, removed. The demolitions were not framed as demolitions they were framed as improvements progress urban renewal. The evidence suggests something much larger than routine urban renewal was underway. Consider what was happening simultaneously in the world of science. The post eighteen fifty nine period is when the modern electromagnetic framework Maxwell's equations formalized in eighteen sixty five Hertz's experimental confirmation of electromagnetic waves. In the eighteen eighties, the entire architecture of classical electromagnetism was being assembled and codified. This is when the official scientific story about how electricity works was being written, and in that same window, the physical infrastructure that didn't fit the official story was disappearing. In the decades immediately following the Carrington event, the worldwide copper trade underwent a dramatic structural transformation. Copper production accelerated, copper prices fluctuated in ways consistent with either a massive new demand for the metal telegraph wires the official explanation, or a massive reduction in demand as an existing use for copper was discontinued. The records are ambiguous in ways that seem on reflection almost deliberately ambiguous. A world where the architecture wasn't just shelter and symbol, but function, where the buildings themselves were part of an energy relationship with the planet and the sky, a world that may have understood something about the electromagnetic nature of reality that we are only now beginning to rediscover in fragments at the edges of acceptable science. What if we've been living ever since in the ruins of a power grid we don't remember having These structures still stand in the places that survived the renovations. You can still look up at them. You can still trace the logic of the metal, the placement of the finials, the way the spires reached toward whatever it was they were always reaching toward. The sky hasn't changed. The atmosphere still holds its charge. And somewhere in a maintenance log that no one has indexed, in a job title that disappeared from the record sometime in the eighteen sixties, in the cautious language of a stonemason in Edinburgh who noted with puzzlements that he was removing copper fixtures from a building that didn't need fixing. Somewhere in all of that is an answer to a question we've forgotten how to ask.
Speaker 8: The biggest darn night show on American radio.
Speaker 2: All right, now, think about this. If COVID shots were given out for free because it's life saving, then why isn't chemotherapy, insulin and EpiPens. Why is in chemotherapy shots and iv is given out for free and insulin two hundred bucks of aal and EpiPens given out for free. If COVID was given out for free because it was life saving, Tomorrow, on the other side of midnight, you and I are going into the Grand Canyon. In the Grand Canyon is one of the greatest conspiracies of our lifetime. The Grand Canyon was not created by a river running through it. Take a good look at that canyon and then that little trickle river. Take a look at them. I would suggest that the Grand Canyon looks much more like it was mined. It was a mine. It was a gold mine hollowed out the Onunaki. That's a mystery you and I will talk about tomorrow. But first there's Mike and Virginia. Welcome to the other side of Midnight. Have you been to a BUCkies?
Speaker 12: Mic? Say it again, Walton, You're on the air.
Speaker 2: Have you been to a BUCkies.
Speaker 12: I don't even know what a BUCkies is.
Speaker 2: All Right, we'll get to that later. Let's talk what's going on.
Speaker 12: Well, when I called you last week, I mentioned my dad, remember fifty two years with Grand Union supermarkets on the island.
Speaker 2: There you go, yes, sir.
Speaker 12: And you mentioned that the Grand Union in Jersey were filthy. That never would have happened to my dad's stores.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sure of that, and you made that clear at the time. Now, it's a very subjective thing, and my mother had very high Germanic standards. I'm sure your father's was immaculate, because I can tell from you that you're damn sure it was immaculate and welcome. What can we do?
Speaker 12: Okay, every store you go into, yeah, you know it's got to be clean, because if it's not clean, I walk out exactly exactly you mentioned. Okay, Walter. You mentioned which I was laughing, lesbians and out of space.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's a reason for that.
Speaker 12: Okay. I know some lesbians from Long Island when I grew up with whatever, but they never mentioned going into out of space.
Speaker 2: Well they were limited lesbians. You knew limited lesbians?
Speaker 12: Oh, limited?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Now, the reason, the entire formal title of that feature is Lesbians in Space who wear sports Bras? And the reason, Oh geez right, who wears? Are you fighting with the phone right now? Are you losing that fight?
Speaker 12: No, I'm not losing the fight of the phone. I'm trying to hear what you say.
Speaker 2: Okay, good. Here's the thing, at this hour, there are only three things I know for sure that people want to hear about. They want to hear about lesbianism, they want to hear about space outer space, and they want to hear about sports. That's it. That's what gets the ratings at this time. Lesbians, sports, and outer space. That's it. And I thought, well, why can't we just combine them all? Research proves that what people want to hear is lesbian space and sports. I can combine that in lesbians in Space who wear sports bras. Isn't that a delightful package?
Speaker 12: Mike, Oh, delightful package. It could be. You know, wear sports bras. You know all the lesbians you see today that they're flying their rainbow flags. I think it's just a matter of time before they have a flag for transgenders. Now, whatever floats your boat, people, you know, don't wave the flags in my face. That's all.
Speaker 2: I don't think, Mike, I don't think. I don't think any transsexual is going to wave anything in your face.
Speaker 12: I'm just saying, all the flags that you see around the country. I'm in South Carolina that originally from Nafield County. You see flags all over the place. It's just a matter of time before I believe transgenders will have their own identity, their own flag. That's all. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I happen to believe by the way that the flags, the parades, I don't think that helps the gay community. I've never thought it helped the gay community. And I know this will sound like a total cliche. I have many gay friends, I have a gay daughter, and I look at those parades and I'd say, I don't want my twelve year old to see a three hundred pound guy in a too two with a big lipstick face painted on his stomach. I don't think that helps the gay cause. I don't want to terrorize my children in their adolescents about the gay community by taking them to a parade.
Speaker 12: Well, you know that's your choice. That's your choice to make. As a father of three three daughters, I have. I had a brother who passed away. He would have been seventy. He had three daughters in Germany, right, Okay, and they still live in Germany now, yeah, but whatever whatever happens to people's lives with direction they take, Hey, you know, go go for it, all right, wave the flop.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, listen, Mike, it's good to hear from you. Thank you very much for the call. Thank you for calling the other side of midnight.
Speaker 1: In space space space, the other side of the ends in space space space.
Speaker 8: Man, I'm so hungry.
Speaker 13: I could eat a slow vern relationship where we think we're just friends, but we actually fall in love and get married and have like five dogs, and maybe there can also be SAX biggest all night showing.
Speaker 8: American Radio.
Speaker 2: I love that. Chris Libertini, the alleged head of production for the company, cleaned it up. It sounds really good.
Speaker 8: Now, American Radio.
Speaker 9: The other side of the less in space space space.
Speaker 13: Oh man, I just got hospitalized due to a peekaboo accident.
Speaker 3: They put me in that.
Speaker 9: I see you.
Speaker 2: Let's see. What shall we talk about now? What shall we discuss?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 2: The challenges of the day coming up. We're on the great shift, the first shift, we get to see the those other people, the day people. Sometimes we have to bump into day people when we come to work. It's unfortunate. We shouldn't have to because why, well, we've we've set up the day that's our job. We set up the day restaurants, hospitals, United Parcel loading dock, the FedEx loading doc. What do we do We get everything ready to enable the the day people to come in and mess it up. And how do they thank us? They have birthday parties, celebrations, and they leave us nothing. They don't leave us any of the good food. We might get an oatmeal raisin cookie, we don't get any of the good prizes. If there's nothing sadder, then when you and I have to participate in Secret Santa, because we will not get the good gifts, that just won't be happening. That all goes to the day people. And then when there's restructurings in the company or the retail store owner ad space and offers promotions, we never get that. Because one of the worst things about the only in my mind, the only worst thing about working at this time is if you're really good at it, if you're really good at it. They don't want to move you because to find someone who can work at this time, who's really good at it, is a gift. It's a jewel. It's an amazing event. I've been in too many meetings where I've listen to grown up say, well, you know, uh, yeah, he's been doing overnights for a long time, but he's really good at it. I don't think we're gonna be getting any replacements, right, it's a challenge. And let's see. So tomorrow you and I are going to talk about those voids in the pyramids. We'll find out more. I say that the dinosaurs don't exist. Those are dragons. And for whatever reason, the alternative history has insisted on hiding the dragons. They don't want us to know about the dragons, probably because of their religious and mythological forces that work together to annoy us. And let's see ud. Yeah, and what is that pulp? What is that pulp? And tropicana that when it says no pulp, light pulp, heavy pulp, Well, how how does that happen? That's got to be sand. There's no way that there's pulp from oranges. That's finite in terms of its size, what it's made out of. That has to be some artificial thing. I don't believe that.
Speaker 13: For a second, moral of the story is that I think naturally women are extremely selfish, myself included. I'm not excusing myself from this. I am never excluding myself from these things. But I think that women are inherently very selfish and jealous and competitive, but in a malicious, more malicious way, in an indirect way than men. Women, including myself, are extremely influenceable, and I understand the fragileness of the female mind enough to know I don't want to test the waters. I don't want to go out and be influenced by a degenerate women just to have a friend group. So I'm not going to do that. Never, I'm never.
Speaker 9: Going to do that.
Speaker 13: I value the peace in my home way too much to subject myself to the world.
Speaker 2: Of women out there. All right, it's about ten minutes before five o'clock on the East Coast. I'm Walter Sterling. This is the other side of midnight from the Red Apple Audio Networks.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you want to go where nobody knows the manager Saint and.
Speaker 15: The services Early Lane.
Speaker 14: You want to go and nobody actually cares about you.
Speaker 5: You wanta gotta drive brew.
Speaker 8: This is drive through Brew, and I'm JJ Wilson with a question.
Speaker 12: Mm hmm.
Speaker 8: Don't you hate really long movies? I mean movies that are so long you could walk out early, drive home from the theater to a load of laundry, drive back to the theater, and still catch the last twelve scenes.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Turns out our friend Jake doesn't like them either. Let's listen. Then, is he and his boss of the drive through discuss a recent cinematic plunker.
Speaker 9: How was your weekend, Jake?
Speaker 16: Okay, except me and my brother wasted half a Saturday seeing a really stupid movie at the mall.
Speaker 9: What was it?
Speaker 16: A horror fleck called Revenge the lib Rats Part two.
Speaker 9: I didn't know there was a part one.
Speaker 16: Yeah there was, and it wasn't bad, But this one was even too bloody for my creepy brother. Plus it was over three hours long. I got a back ache from sitting so long. No wonder three hours?
Speaker 7: No what?
Speaker 16: I'm done with stupid sequels. I'm done with super gross horror movies, and I'm done with any movie that's more than an hour forty five minutes.
Speaker 8: Right, But that was before Perky. Yeah, Bren Beaumont showed up. Oh dear, the girl that Jake had a crush on in high school.
Speaker 9: Well look who's here?
Speaker 8: Hi Jake, I haven't seen you in months.
Speaker 15: Where you been no place?
Speaker 16: Just here?
Speaker 9: You have my sympathy.
Speaker 8: But listen.
Speaker 13: A couple of my friends and I are going to hang out at the movies on Friday.
Speaker 8: We want to see Revenge of the Labrats Part two.
Speaker 3: You want to.
Speaker 16: Come lab Rats? Oh? Well, sure, I hear. It's a really good show.
Speaker 8: Long too, over three hours, all the better.
Speaker 16: I love long movies, especially long horrorflex about disgusting rats.
Speaker 8: All right, look, cut him some slack. You'd say the same thing if you were desperate and worked in a beer barn. But forget that. Listen next week for this semi encouraging post date report.
Speaker 3: Hey Jake, how did things go with uh?
Speaker 2: What's her name?
Speaker 16: Kind of good and kind of bad? The good news is she did puke during the show.
Speaker 8: What's the bad?
Speaker 2: Lots?
Speaker 16: She really liked the movie and wants to see it again as soon as our back's heil oach.
Speaker 8: That's a next time on drive through brew word car.
Speaker 15: Speaking the other side of Midnight is brought to life by producers Matt Blaze and Pete Belodi. Grown up guidance from Kevin Droach, sand President Chad Lopez, sound imaging Chris Libertini, On air contributors James Parker, Peter Thiel, Vick Ferrari, Theo Landon, Ross, Colthart, Father, James Drucker, Spook, Edward Jones, Andy Ragon, cousin, Bruce Morrow, and Dave Scott. A Canadian musical director Lee Harris, top tier voice talent Robert Plotworthy can't happen without him, Charles van Zandt creative guidance, John Katz Matidies spiritual guidance, Margot katz Matidis, Walter Sterling's war Drobe Facebook Marketplace, Red Apple Audio Networks Production.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I can't believe it. Right at the moment where the credit role said that our musical director is Lee Harris, Lee Harris actually made a personal appearance. It's like John Williams making a personal appearance on the set of Star Wars. In fact, it's exactly like John Williams making a appearance on the set of Star Wars. Now. Lee Harris also has a lesser role, which is the news director and program director of the Red Apple Audio Networks, not as important as being the musical director of the Red Apple Audio Networks. And in doing so, he has created the Worldwide News Network. And you have to say it like that. In fact, we got a memo that said it must be pronounced Worldwide News Network. Okay, so that's how I say it. And he's he assembled all of these these news people, these great journalists who blinked and agreed to come here and do this. And it's pretty amazing because this is a moment in time when the great embarrassment of American radio is they are all cutting back as much as they can, as fast as they can, because they don't add a cell. There's people love radio. You love the radio. You're listening to the radio right now. Listenership oddly has not diminished since nineteen seventy. Let me just share that with you again. The same percent of people listening to radio today are the same percent of people who listen to the radio in nineteen seventy. Why is that? Because radio just works. It works for the advertiser. This is my pitch. It works for the advertiser, but it also works for you and me. I get in the car and I turn it on, and it works. If I turn on other media in the car or at home, it will say buffering now, and then it'll say buffer now. And in order to get the privilege of buffering now, we have to spend about one thousand bucks. We have to buy a computer, a laptop, earphones, ear buds, stupidest things ever made. Just get wires grow up. And that's what we have to do. But with radio, what do we do? We turn it on? And then there are these freaks. They're these freaks in Congress that imagine that. No, not ex Congress. There's some freaks in Detroit who think that what I'm about to tell you, and I don't want to upset you, I don't want to upset your day, who think that AM radio should be removed from the car like what they imagine, they want to remove it from the car. The reason they do that, the reason they're imagining it. You ready for this, is because of satellite radio. What did satellite radio do? Satellite radio paid car manufacturers, paid general managers, general motors, general motors for a position in the car dashboard. The car dashboard is the most fought after place in the world. Every industry tries to get on the dash, to get on the Dash, and what did what did XM do? They paid for that, They paid for that space. You didn't want it, you didn't even know what it was. They paid for that install a lot. And ever since then, Detroit's going, well, what what else? What else do you think we could get to pay for that? All right, we're gonna have a good time tomorrow. We're gonna talk about the Pyramids, and we're gonna talk about other conspiracies and mysteries. I'm Walter Sterling, always fun well, And this is the other side of Midnight from the Red Apple Audio Networks.