Speaker 1: Welcome back to day zero. It's day one eighty nine. I'm Lindsay Sharman offrogueways dot org here with Corey. Here's a Corey hughes a dot org and ex cube four twenty xqour twenty dot com and Charlie of Macroaggressions dot I owe is not with us today. I forget why. You guys probably remember better than we do. But for some reason, there's some reason Charlie's not with us. I don't know what it is. Do you remember?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes?
Speaker 3: Is he did he go to China? Is this his China week?
Speaker 4: No, that happened already.
Speaker 3: I don't know these things.
Speaker 2: Oh, No, he's a he's a was it New York this week?
Speaker 3: He's not living to play motherfucker?
Speaker 4: You know what it was?
Speaker 1: It was Phoenix. He's down with the Barnumworld. Okay, next Yeah, the movie releaser? So Phoenix, So people might be actually hanging out.
Speaker 4: With him right now?
Speaker 3: What's whose the thing?
Speaker 1: Is this Barnum World? It's Larkin Rosen whoever? Legal man League Almons? Next movie?
Speaker 3: I think So, I'm really, really, really bad. I'd want to put out a Kennedy documentary, but I can either fucking half asset myself, you know, or I can get some fucking be people who do documentaries to do the fucking thing right. And it's not the kind of thing that needs any real footage. It can all be done with graphics and the photographs and video we already have, you know what I mean time at work. It sure does, as sure as fuck does. But I don't know if anybody out there knows a professional documentary team that wants to make this documentary for nothing up front and get half the proceeds, you know, then we're good.
Speaker 4: So yeah, you could do a kickstarter.
Speaker 3: You know. I thought about that. I'd have to find somebody who'd be wanting to do it, find out their price, and then kickstart that. But I'm actually me and Jim today started talking about Jim's one of my inside guys in my research and pretty much everything I do, And so me and Jim started talking about I have an idea to do like a Magic the Gathering, but like Kennedy, huh, because we can do it really cheap. I found like templates to make the cards that photographs and images and documents and anything we'd use are free because it's it's it's a public domain, you know, the kind of thing too.
Speaker 1: If you did a kickstarter, you could be, like, you get a copy of the we'll make cards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think, you know, the whole thing that could be pulled off under Kangrand, like I already done it, and you could get like a couple thousand copies, you know, for sale. I'm kind of thinking about different ways to do it because we've been playing this World War two card game called Cards with a K and it's different from how magic works and these other games work, and so I'm thinking about maybe we can just steal elements from the different games and kind of combine them into our own unique Every game is yeah, it's every Yeah, it's okay, of course, it's how life works. You steal your ship from everybody else because there in an original thing under the sun. So I think it'd be a good idea. Hell, and it probably wouldn't make a lot of money. I mean, it might make a little money, but I mean it'll be a fun project and then it'd be just something cool to have a nice collectible, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Well, it's also remember ten thousand might be what you would spend to make it, but you also want to pay yourself, so like you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, yeah, So I think we're getting close enough to where I can really start openly talking about our project that we've been working on for like a year, and that would be our our independent media token. Oh yeah, we started working on a year ago. Oh this is coming to fruition in the next two weeks. Whoa, So I might as well take a minute here and talk about it since the funck euse are we going to talk about it? All right? So hang on one a second. Let me pull up the website so I can.
Speaker 1: Okay, while you're doing that, I have to say to everyone who's listening that it used to be we could see your comments on Rumble, and now we have to actually go there and look at Rumble to see them, and they don't pop up in the studio anymore.
Speaker 4: So the only comment.
Speaker 2: Was yeah, what was going on? I was, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Happened to Rumble, but they just, like them in Streamyard, stopped communicating very well. So I don't see comments from Odysty, I don't see it from Rumble. I still see the comments on Twitter. So if you're on Twitter and you're watching this and you're commenting I'll see that. We'll see that in the studio, but everyone else we can. And so Rumble I've always hated Rumble. They've always impressed me.
Speaker 3: And their technology on the back end is a little jinky. I mean it's better than nothing. It's not as jinky as fucking Odyssey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but Oly is also janky.
Speaker 3: I mean YouTube has got you know, they got that big money in there, you know what I mean. Rumble don't have that kind of big money.
Speaker 1: Oh and YouTube would kick us off in a hot second if we put day zero on YouTube like buy.
Speaker 3: So all right, so let me tell you this project we we kind of designed because we started coming up with this like a year ago, and I realized a couple of things. Number one, of course, independent media is what we do. Is it's just the you know, it's just I don't know how else to say it. Were we are a big part of what I consider to be the independent media, and it's growing constantly. And people who are independent media, how even people like Alex Jones are now the mainstream They just the mainstream numbers are just not there anymore. Right, So independent media is rising, and there's a war against independent media. At the same time, it might be a little bit, it might seem a little better under Trump, but I don't think in the big picture, you know, it's like a back and forth, you know, and eventually we lose. That's how the fucking thing goes. Right, So there's never, there's never not a need for additional funding for the sponsor independent media projects. Right. And at the same time, I realized something about the crypto space, and I've said this before, the crypto space doesn't it's having an identity crisis right now. It doesn't really know what the fuck it is anymore. You have Bitcoin, which solved the money problem. Let's forget about Bitcoin. It's its own universe, okay, has nothing to do with any of these other cryptos out there. Once upon a time, the meta was platforms, meaning Ethereum and Solana and then binance coin and all these other platforms that you would use to then build your fucking token on the back of. Right, Like, we're using Solana to launch this token because we don't have to build out an infrastructure, and people thought for a while that would be the big thing, creating the platform that provided the infrastructure for Joe Schmoe to create his token, and this has been the biggest double edged sword in the history of double edged swords, because as the cryptotechnology got better and better and better, like Solana is pretty much cream of the crop of how a functional blockchain works other than the simplistic basic form of bitcoin, right, So they've made it so efficient that the world has been able to create a coin now for like one hundred bucks and launch a token for like literally under five hundred bucks, and it opened the floodgates to all these bullshit mean coins that do fucking absolutely nothing right. And that's when I see coins like still to this day, a coin will come out sometime in the near future and it'll skyrocket to the top one hundred, it'll get a billion dollar market cap, and it'll be dude, literally, fart coin has a billion dollar market cap.
Speaker 4: Right now, just because everyone likes fart and dick jokes.
Speaker 3: I don't understand it at all. And then I feel like I sort of did, kind of come to understand it, and I came to understand that people are so desperate to invest in something and make money that they're willing to put their money in this dog shit that literally is just a fucking it's a joke. It's literally a meme. Right. And so having that in mind and realizing that people have moved away from the platform era of cryptocurrency, I don't think we're going to have We're not going to see any new successful platforms come out. It's pretty much been said. Ethereum and Solana are pretty much the top dogs in that field. And so what I realized is that the token itself doesn't need to goddamn do anything because it's more representative. It really should function more like a stock in a company or a project, right, That's really how it should function. The value of the token should be directly representative of what you're doing in your project, not your fucking token itself that does nothing that you're just telling people maybe one day we'll do something, So it should go up in value. Right. So the people kind of lost sight from the idea that the value of a token should be directly correlated with the activities of the project, not necessarily vice versa. Okay, So with independent Media token, what we've done is we've designed a Salana token that has a one percent tax on transactions. Okay, and what we're going to do is utilizing is one percent tax on transaction. We were going to create a fund and that fund will then be used to foster independent media projects with nothing in return.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: It's not like an angel investment or anything. Right. So we're still in the process of designing our systems on how to distribute money, but this is all going to be very rapidly coalescing. In the next month, the token will be live. We launched. We minted the token like six months ago, and we've been working on tweaking the code and we're I think we have one last thing to do and it'll be finalized and then we're ready to launch. We have enough money in our liquidity pool. We've got about forty five hundred bucks that we're going to launch a liquidity pool with, which is fucking great. Most of these bullshit meme coins launched with like five hundred bucks or a thousand bucks, so it'll give us a very solid start. And so yeah, within ninety days of launch, we're going to have our first round of distributions and from there I see this thing growing into a like a venture capital type thing, but more of a philanthropic adventure, right, and more philanthropic type endeavor, and so I kind of feel like this is a whole new idea. Yeah, no one's ever done anything like this. This is what I'm going to dub a fill in philanthropy coin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you buy the coin, but like the coin grows in value the more you're giving to people in independent media who should be getting paid anyway but aren't.
Speaker 3: Right Yeah, and so yeah, that's the idea. And I think that it puts the value in the token back on the onus of the people running the project and it fulfilling its goals. And the more goals that fulfills, the wider of a reach it will have in the independent media world, and the more aware people will become of it, the more bigger projects we can sponsor. Like we're looking to do big things like documentaries if you need Hopefully we can get to a point where if you need a half a million dollars and you need to make this huge documentary and fly around the world and do stuff, we might be able to do that, right, and then you'd have a project that basically is produced by the Independent Media Token Foundation or whatever you decide to come up with, makes it.
Speaker 1: More popular than other People buy in and then it makes it more valuable.
Speaker 3: And right, and then that can and it creates like this loot feedback loop of us being able to distribute tokens, but we also have to do it in a manner which maintains price value. Right, So we can't we can't give out twenty thirty million tokens on one day because they'll dump into token, we'll get cut in half. Right, So we need to basically come up with a system on distribution that ensures that none of that stuff happens. Right, So we're we're all working on that. But you can go to imt dot network and check it out. And we're backed by let me see, I'll do a screen chare and I'll show you who o who our backers are at present. So our media partners are obviously based around our circle. But we got Ryan Christian, last American vagabond, Steve am Wake Up obviously day zero and our whole crew Weezy raised by giants Ryer Lee. So we're growing our list of media partners and we have Ryan Christian on as an advisor. And yeah, so this is a real thing. This is not some fly by night bullshit project. My face and my name are on it, and so thus my reputation it will be attached to it. And you guys know me, I'm not going anywhere and I'm not rud pulling anything. And we're actually implementing some systems now that are new to Solana that will prevent against attacks in as far as people executing commands on the blockchain, because Solana has some certain open ended hooks that you can tap into to do certain features, like we have control of the keys, we can do certain functions with the token itself, and so we're implementing some brand new features that will stop any outside attacks on that and some really cutting edge technology. So yeah, it's going to be fucking great. And we'll be on Radium and Jupiter within the first well, Radium first and Jupiter within ninety days. So that's our current plan.
Speaker 1: Who sounds awesome, excited? You guys hear the thunder of the lightning that's happening around me.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's no you're but I don't.
Speaker 3: Have anything coming. There's any ring coming here.
Speaker 2: He was about to say, you're noise noise cancer is doing a bang up job. Noise cancelation doing a bang up job. Hey, hey, uh you know how about old Glenn Greenwall. He got this old six tape out there. Oh, everybody out there, stop making six tapes. You don't. You don't look that good doing it, Okay. I mean you go back and look at it and you be like, man, it's some sloppy looking work, all right. I mean, you don't say you're gonna beer t shaming, you see, thinking of all the minuy you make it. It's getting posted on the internet. Somebody else is gonna get their hands on it. I remember years ago one of my one of one of my friends from college. Okay, now this is this is a wild stuff who were sitting there and we had occupied an entire third floor pretty much like fifteen people. And so my buddy from back home he was like, man, I don't know why I can't find my camera. He had an old school camquard and one of them big ones. He's like, Bud, I've been looking for it. I cannot find it, said, I asked Nick about it. And and so what ended up happening is that they left one weekend, okay, and so all of us broke into each other's apartments. So he had the xbox, so we just key card in the apartment with a credit card, sitting there play Xbox. He said, man, you know what I'm gonna I'm gonna find that damn camera. I'm finding the camera. So he went and he scattered around. He said, he said, damn it, I found it. They said, man had it in the back corner of his closet, had it all up underneath some clothes and stuff. I found it, and so he just opened it up and then he starts laughing. I'm like, man, why are you laughing? What you laughing about? He said, look at this. My man then made a sex tape all right with his current girl. And but the problem is is that all of the seating it that's.
Speaker 3: Because you went through with his motherfucking shit, you didn't like you put this on that or not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no, but it's not his. The cam quarter won't his.
Speaker 4: Oh he took the camera and made a sex tape on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the camp quarter was not his. It was my other buddies. He said he'd been looking for his camp quarder. I told you that we broke in each other's apartments, So we just breaking be sitting there chilling, drinking.
Speaker 3: People didn't need to I don't understand the dangers of when you do ship like that today, But realistically, you can do whatever the goddamn fuck you want in your own house. I don't have a problem anybody doing anything. No, as long as you ain't fucking kids and doing crazy shit like that, Like, you're fine. I just don't need to see.
Speaker 2: It, right, Yeah, but no, you don't see it. You see you're going to see it, but it is, there's no way for it not to get leaked.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, do whatever wait sex shit you need, But like, why are you ever gonna tape it?
Speaker 4: Ever?
Speaker 1: Ever, ever, for any reason at all? I guess that's part of some people's kink is to like watch themselves do I don't know, dude, I don't understand the wanting to tape it part, but it is absolutely all you're doing is creating something that will eventually damage you. No one else ever sees it, and there's also a huge potential other people see it.
Speaker 2: Now that ship be on the damn hub the next day.
Speaker 3: Let's be real, guys, only give a fuck if it gets out, if they got a little deck, if they had a big old fucking you hammer down there, Like I'm here, I wouldn't even.
Speaker 1: Watch of grilling Greenwald because I'm like, that sucked. If that were me, I would hope no one watched it, So I'm not going to watch it.
Speaker 3: I'm dressing up in that little weird little girl shit is kind of strange, but hey, I understand people do it whatever, that's his thing.
Speaker 4: I guess I.
Speaker 3: Never undertood the dress up par because he's supposed to take the clothes off.
Speaker 1: So this is just a secondary thing. Why do you think it got leaked?
Speaker 4: Do you think it was just happenstance?
Speaker 3: Do you think it's like did it did we determined? Did it come from his own Twitter? Because I think I read that it did come from his own Twitter.
Speaker 4: That's even weirder.
Speaker 3: I don't but I'm not sure that.
Speaker 2: It's all alleged. Yeah, it's all alleged right now, it's.
Speaker 3: Not alleged facing it to two.
Speaker 2: Okay, so well no, no, that that's that's not that's not But how it actually came upon the internet is is all allaged currently now? He says videos. There's only been one video released, but he said videos, so he might be one of those guys all the time recording.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you're a gay dude and you get picked up to some other dude you don't know, and he wants to record, like to say no, you know, I.
Speaker 1: Get like if you're recording you don't know it, like that really sucks.
Speaker 4: That's worse. But yeah, why would you willingly do this?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean they made they made a whole movie about this. What was the name of it? I think it has Sith Rogan in it. Sith Rogan six tape is that the name movie.
Speaker 4: It's also like a.
Speaker 1: There's like a black male cult essentially going on it like seven six or something.
Speaker 4: You guys heard of this?
Speaker 3: What it's it's black? Yeah.
Speaker 1: They basically they find it's usually directed at minors, but really which is really awful. Even more awful, but the same thing could be done to an adult and is probably being done to adults. And basically they will find something incriminating somewhere online. They'll hack into your system to find something and they'll be like, hey, I'm going to release this to everyone unless you do this, And then to do this part is like more and more and more severe each time. And at first it's like very you know, light hearted or whatever. It's something that probably most people would be willing to do in order to not get the other thing leaked. But now they have more stuff to leak about you, so now they're like, hey, well I'm leaking all of that unless you also do this, and then it gets really worse and worse. It's really disgusting and dark. They're having them like torture their siblings and dogs and like heart themselves and then eventually sometimes kill themselves. So it's like really fucked up an error.
Speaker 3: We're like pretty much unless you're begging kids, people don't give a fuck what you're doing. Really, I mean, I think overall people generally don't give a fuck, so but this is kids.
Speaker 1: Usually it's like teenagers and shit who like don't understand that, Like this isn't actually the end of the world, and you can probably get help. But if you keep going further with the this person, like you're not.
Speaker 3: I think like other than you fucking around with kids, are cheating on your wife, as could be a big one that could be used against people, you know, But other than that, like people realize, like we just went through like a whole bunch of years of everybody can do what they want and dressed like women if they want, right, so like you wouldn't link that with that.
Speaker 2: Wow, man, there's still some stuff that folks don't want to know that they want everybody else to know that they're doing. I'm trying to tell you, man, you think that everything folks do is like, oh, I don't care people know shit. That's the one thing I hear people say all the time. Oh, I won't give a damn when nobody thinks right, Okay, you can tell me that now, okay, but when your shit gets leaked out now you over here, oh man, you know, well, I know what it looks like. But they just start stuttering. It's like, okay, I thought you didn't care.
Speaker 4: And the documents and the things that are totally realistic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now, the ones that don't care, we already see the they at the gate, they at the the LGBTQ parades because to be out there with the dickhat okay, dog callers on all kinds of shit. We see the ones that don't care. But when you got these senators and you know, mayors and higher ups, man, they don't want to I don't want everybody to know what type of shit they doing. You know what I'm saying, they got to maintain an image. Image is everything, all right. The perception of who you are is the only thing. That's the only thing that matters. You could be as sack as shit. But if folks perceive you as the best thing, you know, since we started slicing bread, then they feel good about it. That's it. But when folks starts seeing your dark side, you be back there. You know what I'm saying. Got you got your torture mask on, and you be b DSM and stuffy. Wow. Do I want him to be mayor anymore? You know what I'm saying a little while. You know what I'm saying, if he does that there or what else he doing, let me check on him. See stuff like that. It matters, we think it, but it does to your everyday normy, your Norman people. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You uh, you know, Catholic, Baptist church going, you know, pray to God, don't do anything, you know, outside the lines type of people.
Speaker 2: Which is a majority of the US.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: To be honest, I just.
Speaker 1: We all have like the ultimate out for anything that could ever happen, which is that's not mean. Yeah, I just say that, like, so you have a reasonable doubt, then there it goes.
Speaker 4: Now no one can care.
Speaker 2: Yeah this is true, this is true. Let me show you that that movie. Now this was old school right here. Yeah it was. What Cameron did is oh say this is twenty fourteen. Yeah, it's twenty fourteen. Yeah. They made one and then they accidentally shared it on the cloud to all their friends. They hit the wrong button. Man accidentally hit the share button. So they were going around trying to trying to get everybody's tablets and all their phones and stuff. They tried to delete it, but it had already been sent. I'm like, you see what I'm saying. You got that stuff recorded on the device. Oh let me, oh, I'm gonta send it to this other device. Oh oh, let me send it to you. You be to send it to the wrong person before you know it. But and you got to think these people, you know, like Glenn Greenwall, if anybody who's in Congress and stuff, folks are probably all the time trying to hack into their shit. So if you got anything on like your personal computers or anything, you get hacked, b they got your business right there, then it's out it's out in about So I just say, if you don't record it, then you ain't got to worry about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't keep anything incriminating on yourself anywhere.
Speaker 3: Go back to porting magazines instead of these videos. Rights.
Speaker 4: They the good stuff.
Speaker 3: Pretty cheap these days.
Speaker 2: Can you tell me about what was it?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: What was? What was the big time when the ones that would do the fool that was a hustler, wasn't it You see the yeah, hustle, you would see the fool thing. You know what I'm saying. Playboy was just boobs only hustler. You saw all of it, muff and everything, nick and balls. You're like, wow, I.
Speaker 1: Had to stumble across these in like an eighties bathroom somewhere like some friends dead or something.
Speaker 4: You're like, whoa, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Like my grandpa had a stash next to the toilet.
Speaker 1: For real, and they just be like out. You're like, why I don't need to see this, dude?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I needed to see it.
Speaker 4: You did.
Speaker 2: My buddy, my buddy in college, but always when the when the new Playboy would come, he'd always go by them. He'd be like, yeah, man, I got a new Playboy.
Speaker 3: Everybody look, okay, the Playboys, they'd be like two hundred pages long, and they'd be like seven pages of New Chicks. It's like, what the hell is this crap?
Speaker 4: Got to read the letters? Yeah, that's what people buy it for.
Speaker 3: Letters to the fake as hell. That was the original fake was.
Speaker 2: What was crazy. We cleaned up the other day. Uh My girl was like, what what you want me to do with with your needy magazines? I'm like, what are you talking about? She's like, you got like twenty I'm like, do oh damn, those are the ones from college. I ain't know I had him. He's like, yeah, I asked him covering them up. I just don't get rid of him. I like, you get rid of him. I don't think you had anything. I don't think I don't think they had anybody of note. You see. Yeah, it didn't have nobody classic in it. You know, they wasn't the Marilyn Monroe is in it one of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have like the Trip the first issue.
Speaker 1: You have the triple of the Playboy, Blondes, Brunettes and Redheads.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, yeah, like like I didn't have like issue issue number one of like you know, like Pamela Anderson or nothing like that. So I think I think I think those would be the ones that would that would be wants of value? Is it? I?
Speaker 1: Is it Pamela Anderson who like was mk ultured out of her mind and just drying lipstick on herself, and like.
Speaker 2: Is she I know she's not wearing any makeup right now? Right now?
Speaker 5: Do you know that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, she's like going going without makeup completely, like she's she's embracing, embracing her age, that's what they call them.
Speaker 1: More people need to actually do that. I'm like, can you stop just cutting your face up? You look like a monstrous robot at this point, Like just you're gonna die. It's okay to get old, Like just calm down. I get like you do a few things you want to, like, you know, keep fresh or whatever. Like when you see fucking Madonna and she just looks like a satanic beast and she's just like stretched to ship and her butt is fucking easy looking, I'm just like, let it go, dude, just let it go. You'll be so much happier. Just like, who cares her butt looks like it's not real.
Speaker 4: It's just like a hard like immobile thing. I don't know what she's doing.
Speaker 2: Those bbls. Now, they said, the bbl s think because it's rotten and fledged back there. So they said, the bbls has got a smell to them.
Speaker 4: What is it.
Speaker 2: That's when you install booty booty installation, so you cut booty open and you installed. That's what Kardashian's got. She made it popular the b D Yeah, you see. Now they just go in there and they uh uh they build a booty in the gym. Okay, that's where they're building booty via squads. But they said, it's not doing it for the for the male gaze, just doing it to have a bit. Yeah, it's just doing it to have a big butt, that's all.
Speaker 1: I just want to have a big boot that's so I have one to look at it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, hold on a segment. So so you just so you want a big booty just so you can have one. I mean, it's does this so you have more cushion when you're sitting down. I mean you're gonna have to No. I just I just want to ye admire myself in the mirror every day, So you don't want nobody else to admire it. I mean, you are posting on the internet, so I mean, why you're telling me you don't want nobody else to admire the booty? You see, then it's a problem. There was one chick who was she was talking about how she had to uh switch gems. She's like, man, had men approaching me in the gym? I was at just because I am. I'm in there in my sports brad, my skimpy shorts. That mean you have to make me uncomfortable. I was like, well, I mean the figuring that you wanting to be approached. I mean because you know, your stuff was kind of out like, oh.
Speaker 1: I like the guys who are like, don't flatter yourself. I wasn't even looking at you. It was looking past you, idiot, you know, obsessed to assume everyone's checking you out, like something wrong with you.
Speaker 2: Hey, well look, I mean it's it's all good. Uh you know, but you keep hearing it from one spectrum. I don't know if you've seen this. It's like I want men to approach, and then but when men approach or creepy, it's just like, well, what do you really want them to do? You know, here's what you really meant to say, I want the men that I find attracted to approach me. That's what you meant to say. Okay, it's okay to be honest. The men that I find attractive, they can come up and they can say some bluebity blopping. It'll be fine. Some dude who I ain't really feeling he comes up and he might have, you know, some great conversation, but he's creepy because I didn't I won't feel in him initially. So I mean, you just got to give me the real Because if if she's in the gym and her quote unquote Jim crush, because you know, do you hear that all the time, you have a Jim Crush crush, it's a Jim Crush approaches. Or she might have been waiting a long time for that particular person to approach her, and she might be giddy that day she stopped mid said hell fuck you said he'll fuck the gym. You know what I'm saying, I mean, where are we going? You know what I'm saying, I go right now? I mean, yeah, the advice out there, the main thing is that you can't take the chick's advice, all right, You can't take women's advice on this thing, because it's it's all over the place. It just is what it is. You know, you know how women operate.
Speaker 1: Lindsay, oh yeah, oh, there's like another fucking season of Sex and the City out somehow. I'm just like, I've never seen the show. I never understood how it exists at all. And now there's another one there old if they're old and the show is old, and they're making new episodes still, and it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Still still being loosed with that thing sexy.
Speaker 1: See you're like, you're like seventy and you're still making shows about just fucking like what is this?
Speaker 2: Oh god, it's like man, it's like, man, we gonna hang that uniform up. It's like, ah, I got to hold on. They got to hold on the sexy. It was like, at that point in time, man, that that should no longer be community beauty, where your man at that should be your man's beauty. Okay, you start getting fifty sixties, you need to have a man, a stable man that needs to be your man beauty. Okay, that's just it. But I don't know they're trying to they're trying to push that out. There's a reason why they're doing that glamor.
Speaker 4: Make it seem not desperate and horrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, fuck well they had there had to be some fans calling for somebody had to be calling for to bring it back.
Speaker 1: I realized that Big Trouble, Little China. This is why I even know that this is happening, because I was watching Big Trouble, Little China, and I was like, that's that lady's in Sex and the City that she's super hot when she's young, right in Big Trouble, Little China. She's not hot in Sex and the City like and she never is again, no offence. She's beautiful, but like you know, she's like.
Speaker 2: She's not like hot, like hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, which is fine. You shouldn't really need to be hot after you're like thirty, so uh so yeah, and then I realized they had another season out.
Speaker 4: But I was just like, that's the same lady. That's crazy to me. She doesn't look the same at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I think I think we're just struggling media wise altogether.
Speaker 4: They have no ideas.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'll give you thousand ideas if you pay me, Like this shit is so boring.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like so so we're at a crossroads right now because you know, obviously with the past election stuff like that trying to die out a little bit, like so people are like on the fence about how they should approach movies right now. And so, you know, with the the Last of Us season two, you know, they put the atrocity in there that was I'm gonna be a dad. Now this is Alys saying I'm gonna be a dad. She's a she's a chick, you know, and kind of from that point forward, like the the whole season spiraled into nothingness, you know, and them trying to interject the woke stuff into it, like like folks ain't really feeling it anymore.
Speaker 1: People are so sick of being moralized too, they're like, can you just fucking tell us story, dude, God damn it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's and it's kind of the same way with the UH with the whole activism as far as racism thing like the w n B A ky Lee if they were just if they would just lean into Caitlin Clark as our cash cow, but no, they had to go off and say, oh, well, we're doing an investigation because we think some fans were making monkey noises when Angel Reese was shooting free throws, I'm like monkey noises, Like everybody would have known if they were making monkey noises. The fans at home would have known when they were making monkey noises. You can hear the fans. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. TV.
Speaker 1: You only care if it's the people, the black people. You like, when a fucking person ran up on Larry Elder in a monkey suit and attacked him.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, nobody gave the ship.
Speaker 1: Because Larry Elders a Republican, Nobody gave a fuck. They never went anywhere. Nobody cared to fucking die. But if it's a black person, you like, like, now, anything can be perceived as racist, even if it's not.
Speaker 4: I hate these people.
Speaker 2: Right, So they went and did that, you know they they gave a moment of silence for George Floyd. You're like, like, y'all aren't even interested in trying to make any money at all, and miss me with the oh, we don't need no men. If it won't for the men subsidizing your league, your league will not exist. You need every chick to say I see chicks say I don't need no man. That does only fans. I'm like, you need all the fucking men. You need all of them. They're the one subscribing. You need the men, you know what I'm saying, My goodness, but the men. But every single day, men hold back from our our our nature, which is to be aggressive and violent. Okay, we do, yeah, that is that is that is our nature. Testosterone dictates our aggression. And so you see the chicks out here, Oh, I'll need no man. I can do this, I can do that. Technically, you wouldn't be able to do nothing if men were just like, you know what, we're just gonna shut the ship down completely. If we just if we went fully into to our strength, which is you know, our body composition and our testosterone and our aggressiveness, y'all be wrangled up in a day maybe one day.
Speaker 1: This Yeah, that's why it was such a popular sort of theme, you know, for a while, because it's such a rare story for a while, to have like a single woman, you know, back in like fucking out on the planes, like pioneering and shit. To have like a single woman with a family, it was crazy because you need men usually to protect you, to hunt, to do other things like nobody's ever saying women can't. You're just like it's not actually natural and you're not as good at it as men are. Like, so like the story was fun, Like, oh, there was a woman who actually did that and survived.
Speaker 4: Crazy awesome. It's not the default, right.
Speaker 2: Right, right, hit car, I understand what you're saying. It is in our nature. Male males are. Males are aggressive and violent. That's what we are.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's totally in your nature. I used to say the same thing that this was like developed by society. But you watch a baby boy who's got no TV in his life, no magazines, no anything, and he fucking loves dump trucks and big cars and giant machines and he's like obsessed with them. And you show a little girls, same age, same situation, and she likes pretty things and dolls, and like, it's not a societally constructed thing. It is actually in our nature. We have different drives and motivations, we have different hormonal right setups, we have different everything.
Speaker 4: We're different beings. That's why we're women and men. Like we're just not the same. We're very the same because.
Speaker 1: We're humans and we're like completely different because we have different sex, different gender.
Speaker 4: It's actually I listed it for years.
Speaker 1: And then I saw it in babies over and over and over again, and I was like, this is actually a thing, like this is actually just in your It's like fucking animals come out and they know like what you foods to eat, and how to forage and like how to stand up and run and all this shit, Like you are born with shit. It's in your genetic memory, it's in your encoding. You can overcome it, but it's not not there right now.
Speaker 2: Are there's Are there some men that's gentle Yeah, sure, we got some gentle men. But if we're gonna go off with generalization and whole man, we just I mean, you know what I'm saying. We're Breek forces. It's what we are. It's okay. And you could you could take even the even the strongest of women, you know what I'm saying. And some women out there that's extremely strong, bodybuilders and stuff like that. You see the women that's on TikTok and stuff. I mean they're deadlifting five hundred and six hundred pounds. They'd be taken out in a day, Yeah, it'd be one day. Well, you see them get overwhelm.
Speaker 1: Pretend to be women and then just slaughter them in every category because they're men.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just I mean, we just got different bone density, different level of aggression. It's okay. It's just like women are usually naturally better with children because they have a nurture in nature. Let's see it. Men we're just kind of straightforward. We get kind of loud so and that, and they need that at a certain age. But when they're like babies that don't really work, you know what I'm saying. That's when it's why it's best for them to be around their mom a lot of times where their little babies. That's it I'm saying, because men just have a different approach.
Speaker 1: It's funny too, and women know, like at a certain point in your cycle, all of a sudden, you want to like cuddle babies and hold young things and like look at baby bunnies, right, and then the rest of the time you're not insane, So like hormones, clearly are. You want to nurture things which you might not do otherwise. But good thing we have hormones, or nobody would have any babies in the first place, because it's.
Speaker 2: Pretty hard, right, Yep, hormones and lust. You know what I'm saying, that's what keeps. That's what keeps. Let's keeps going well, I mean for for as long as it can gave. You know what I'm saying. We look at the the populations dropping across the board as far as yeah, you know, burst per burst per woman. You know what is a goad? The all the year it was into radou, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: They've done they've done a number on our hormones.
Speaker 1: Actually, speaking of hormones, right, and men too, So like men have been neutered, you know, like both societally because they're like, oh, you have to do this and this and not that, and like you have to tame yourself and all everything you want to do is toxic and like you know, how dare you? But also all of this, soy, all of these seed oils, all of these things that like lower testosterone and make this like wimpy. You know, it's just like I don't know, de masculinized men, and so we don't even have that anymore. And so like even the drive to create children and progeny for yourself, which is a very masculine thing, right the way women look at it. They're like, I want to nurture this being and create this like person and d and then are like, I want a legacy. I want to put my sperm in things and have a bunch of babies that are my you know, like my speed. And that's sort of dead too, right. That goes away with the demostionization. It is this like urge to have a legacy and to create all of these children, to have like twelve kids at home that are yours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, godly, but it has some a crazy amount of children back in the day, but.
Speaker 1: It was like twelve on average. I mean, like in four of them died, you know, like you had like twenty kids in your life. Maybe like a bunch of them died and some of them lived. Now we like don't even have one.
Speaker 3: That's a long time to be spitting out kids.
Speaker 4: Thirteen to like sixty.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, yeah, so they were starting they were starting young. A lot of them were starting sixteen seventeen years old. Mm hmm, that's what a lot of them were starting at. And they were just continuing until you know, the factory shut down. If the factory didn't shut down and you just kept going. Yeah, that was it then, and and people were real break back then you know what I'm saying, But you won't. You won't. You won't conscious. I don't think you. I don't think they were as conscious of ramifications of them being broken how that would affect their offspring as we are. Now let's say that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you always at least knew you were going to like survive, right, You're gonna be able to farm food or do whatever. And now you're like, I can't arm, and I can't hunt, and I can't provide for kids, So got nothing.
Speaker 2: Right, right? Yeah, The the economic impact of trying to actually have a family, that shit's tough because I mean, if you got both parents working, which most people need to have unless the uh the husband or the wife or the boyfriend, girl girlfriend, whatever, unless one of them is making you know, three four hundred thousand dollars a year, you know you both got to work. Now you got to put him in daycare. Well, daycare is gonna rank at the same crisis really experiensive income.
Speaker 4: It makes me be like, why are you even doing this? Stay home?
Speaker 2: Give me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't think most people want to be around their kids, though they wanted to have a kid to say they had a kid. They want something to love them unconditionally. They don't actually like their kids.
Speaker 2: There was a chick that I knew. One of my buddies was dating this girl and her her sister. She had divorced her husband. Her husband was paying alimony child support. Uh. Now he was a doctor, so he was he was doing pretty well. She was getting paid fifteen thousand dollars a month in alimony and the kids were in daycare five days a week and she didn't work. I was like, that's wow, why are the kids in daycare?
Speaker 4: Why did you have kids?
Speaker 2: I mean, you get fifteen thousand a month. On top of that, their father owned a cotton gin, so they were putting million dollar chicks in the bank. Like money wouldn't a thing. So it was just like, what why are you sending your kids in daycare? It didn't make any sense to me.
Speaker 1: I've seen this like resurgence of people who actually want children because they want to be involved with their children.
Speaker 4: And like that's really cool. People whose idea would.
Speaker 1: Be to stay home, you know, if they can at all manage that, that's what they want to do. They want to homeschool and they want to have, you know, take care of them instead of putting them in daycare and all the stuff. But this has been like the way for a long time is to just like have a baby and throw at at like whoever just here, Whoever's gonna raise my kid for me. I'm gonna go to work, like you know, people pretend like it's because you have to, Like, oh, by no means you have to. I mean you can live an exceptionally cheap life if you choose to. You can't then like walk around having all the nicest things and all the like you know, let's always go here and do this and whatever. But like you can do it and be very happy.
Speaker 4: So you can choose that if you want.
Speaker 1: You don't have to do the fucking two income like throw your kids at the public education system sort of lifestyle.
Speaker 2: But people, if you're talking about sacrifices, about sacrifices.
Speaker 1: You're right, I'm talking about self responsibility, like take care of your ship.
Speaker 2: Dude, again, the responsibility, accountability, sacrifice. These words right here are demon's fall Okay, yeah they are, like they should not be uttered, Okay. They Whenever I have a problem, I'm blaming on somebody else, whether it be the patriarchy or racism or capitalism. Some dude touched my butt back in the damn tenth grade. You know what I'm saying. I mean, then it messed me up. I mean, I just I'm grasping. I'm grasping at straws. You know, I'm grasping at straws. But at least okay, So here's what I will say. Back back initially, when daycare first got introduced kind of heavily, I would say, probably the eighties, seventies and eighties, a lot of times you were taking your kids to other people in the community that you had grown up with, went to school with, like like like you understood what type of values they had as opposed to and people weren't really moving outside of the community as much because a lot of times in the area you had you had manufacturing, so people were able to stay in the area. So you got to know people. So you're like, okay, yeah, yeah, I know these people. I went to school with him, I hung with them. Yeah, I can trust them with my kids. I understand what I'm gonna get, you know what I'm saying. But now how people are having to disperse move away from their families for opportunities. Now, is you got a whole lot more of a blender. Uh, as far as you know what you're gonna get whenever you whenever you send your kids there, you don't know if you if you're gonna get somebody who likes to touch them. You don't know if you're gonna get somebody that's a trainy. You know what I'm saying. You don't know if you got you got a shot body in there. You you ain't got a clue, you know what I'm saying. You ain't got a clue at all. So that's where weird. That's where it kind of broke down over time. Yeah, that's where it kind of broke down every time.
Speaker 1: When people just like imagine that every teacher or every person who wass with kids is some sort of good person. I'm like, why would that be true? Is there any category you can think of where everyone's a good person. There isn't one, right, you name any category of people at all, and there's bad people in it, So like why would teachers be different?
Speaker 4: It's really weird.
Speaker 1: And people think like school is somehow this magical place where like things get done and like kids learn things, And I'm like, I don't know who were you not in school when you were a kid, Like, do you not remember what it was like? Sometimes you had a good teacher and they could maintain a good classroom, and you learn some things. And sometimes you have a shit show and everybody's bullshit was all over the place and you didn't learn a fucking thing, and you probably picked up some like really bad habits, and so like, this is exactly what you're giving to your child. Nothing has changed, If anything, it's gotten worse. I don't know where this delusion comes from. Where it's all just like peachy keen and everybody's happy and it's all good. I'm like, it's pretty bad. Actually, it's like pretty disgusting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see how you speak about education. Uh the is the is the Department of Education? Is that actually dismantled?
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I think it was just yeah, that was just a this is a toss up in the air of things they could have went. They could have gone because if I'm understanding correctly with these were just suggestions because nobody's doing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well no, they shut those things down, but all that money got refunneled to the Pentagon, So what the fuck is it better?
Speaker 4: Oh but education still exists.
Speaker 3: But they cut all these programs and fired everybody, So I don't know what the fuck's doing.
Speaker 1: I think they just can't actually dismantle it officially until Congress does, so they just defunded it instead.
Speaker 3: So it was great that he did. Was all the government credit cards that were out of control. He wasn't allowed by law to cancel them, so he had the balances reduced to a dollar the limits. The limits were reduced to a dollar you could buy.
Speaker 4: You can't even buy a candy bar for it. So what are you gonna do? That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can just take a torch and burn the whole government to the fucking ground for all I care. I don't give a fuck about none of it. I don't give a fuck about Social Security, I don't give a fuck about Medicare. Medicare, we never should have had these programs in the fucking first place. If we're ever gonna rebuild we have, it's gonna be painful, but we need to do it. You've gotta rip the band aid off and fucking make this transition true Tory.
Speaker 2: But it's a fould up, but it you just said, fuck social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Speaker 3: I've never had a fucking hand out ten cents from the government. They're never gonna give me social Security, They're never gonna give me any kind of medical treatment whatsoever. And why the fuck should I Why the funck should everybody in the world seem to have this thing that doesn't seem to work, access to this thing that doesn't seem to work. How much money you have to get to get on fucking Medicaid less money than I make, and I make pretty goddamn next to nothing. Yeah, so you have to literally be like a fucking like, mentally rehearted, fucking semi homeless guy in order to get on fucking Medicaid. Let's get rid of the fucking thing.
Speaker 4: Well, what you're really saying is we should not be a socialist country.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what I'm saying. Yeah, or shouldn't even be a federal government. There should be an army to represent all the states. And that's it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's what it was meant to be all alone. Yeah, people don't know that.
Speaker 1: And when each of these steps as they came in, people resisted. When they did public education, people were like, why the fuck do you want our kids? What the fuck is the government doing with our kids? And then it just got normalized slowly over time, and now it's like a must, like I need to give my kids to the government oral, so what would I possibly do?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And same with social Security numbers, they were like, why the fuck would we need a number from this government? Why is this government overstepping its bounds? And now you're just like, of course, my kid's gonna have a Social Security number.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, here's the thing.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: Think that you can have a state that isn't fucking tyrannical. I believe it that is possible, although a state that will be well, not a state, I mean like a government, like the federal government as the state itself. I think you can have a federal government that enforces morality and enforces the general consensus understanding of the principles of the country, right, like free speech, Like if you have a newspaper that's censoring, or whatever organization you have, Twitter or something starts censoring, the government should be able to be like, no, motherfucker, you have to buy by the you know, the various amendments. Okay, so I think that it's okay to be somewhat authoritarian if you're enforcing the will of the people. Really Yeah, but then you get a bunch of faget liberals who go in and say, like, you know, you don't want us to cut kids dicks off and ship and you're your let us.
Speaker 4: Cut the kids dicks off.
Speaker 1: Oh, and then the other of the people are like, they've never cut a single kids dick off.
Speaker 4: I'm like, you guys are crazy.
Speaker 3: Yes, honestly, I don't even really have an objection to like the pledge of allegiance in class and ship. Yeah, Like I don't. It's to me, it's just a.
Speaker 2: Nice reminder of where the always do what what you did every morning? Yeah, he pledged allegiance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's still it's kind of weird. It's kind of weird and authoritarian and creepy, but it's still Nonetheless, I think it's okay. The certain level of propaganda that has to exist.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, lad, you see you're laying because if somebody bust up in here, you got to be willing to defend it with your life.
Speaker 3: Like, here's a deal with game and the guys shirt on that says like Broncos are the best. Like that's propaganda, you know what I mean? So you have to have that kind of unifying propaganda.
Speaker 4: I think, yeah, you have to know where you are. I know where you stand.
Speaker 1: But like, do you think anybody so like if China just popped off tomorrow and all of its billions of spies that are in this fucking country just suddenly like pulled all the triggers they were supposed to pull if the you know, directive came, do you think anybody would stand up and defend their country?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so, roll over in four hundred million guns.
Speaker 1: I think like a good amount of people with guns and all of the militias would. But I think a bunch of people who are brainwashed fox would just be like, that's okay, because China's actually really cool and we should just do what China says.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the problem with Nobody wants to come to this country and blowshit up. I mean, they just don't want to do that. People just want to be left to fuck alone. China wants economic warfare, right, That's that's what they're engaged in. And they're engaged in with our country and economic warfare and they're spying and all that shit all has to do with yea intellectual property because they don't give a fuck about intellectual property in China. They will steal the fuck out of your ship, take it back home, and make a billion dollars on it, right, and they don't care. And that's really that's the biggest threat China faces is a is it? Is it a trade issue and basically just a resource and production issue. They don't want to blow shit up. They want everyone to get along, just like Putin wants everyone to just get along and stop being a bunch of imperial cunts. And you know, everyone will get along, but we, of course, you know, have been imperial cunts, and so that that's gotta fucking stop at some point. Hopefully Trump is going to do that.
Speaker 4: Did you guys hear what Trump said about Biden?
Speaker 3: That was hilarious?
Speaker 4: What is he he said? Uh?
Speaker 1: Joe Biden was executed and replaced by clones. There is no Joe Biden executed in twenty twenty Biden. Clones, doubles, and robotic engineered, soulless, mindless entities are what you see. Democrats and don't know the difference.
Speaker 3: He's such a troll, like, you know, he'll post shit. He knows his bullshit because he's just a troll. I love it. I love it. Well.
Speaker 1: He knows there's a number of people who actually believe this, so he's like, yeah, it's also out there. I don't have to say anything after this. They'll just like spin their wheels and create all this content.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Biden is a little weird. One time he was taller, one time he had different color eyes. I mean, the whole thing is strange.
Speaker 4: It's also really interesting that he seemingly doesn't remember a bunch of his own executors.
Speaker 3: Right, And not only that, he didn't remember shit from his own life. I guess. I haven't listened to the her tapes yet, but they're fully released finally, and I guess like he asked them simple things about Joe Biden's own life, and he didn't know the answers to some of them, like when did your son die? And stuff like that.
Speaker 1: You know, like, yeah, I believe he actually is a clone or has had body doubles at least.
Speaker 3: I've spent close to the last ten months or a year or so working on this Oswald thing, and let me fucking tell you there are body doubles galore, Yeah, galore. This is modus APPARENDI. You know, for the fucking intelligence people, it's kind of an identity transfer.
Speaker 1: And I think they sit there and they train their fucking asses off on like how to mimic them and how to sound like them and like whatever. But it would make sense then that you wouldn't remember some things. There's that also moment where Eminem is talking to I don't know who he's talking to, but there I think Dre or something, right, and they're like, yeah, remember when we shot the video and we were on the fucking beach and dah dah dah, and he's like no. They're like, I mean it's a big deal and you were there. But I was like, you know, also, to be fair, he could have been just drugged out of his mind on who knows what.
Speaker 4: So I have no idea, but.
Speaker 1: If you were a body double or clone training to become the person you were emulating, there would definitely be tells you would you could never be perfect. Yeah, unless you were a robot, then maybe you could be perfect. You'd be like, yep, I know everything it's like here in my fucking hard drive.
Speaker 2: It transferred the consciousness of into the new body. Not possible, you said, impossible, impossible, that's what that's what that's what they're working on underneath the pyramids. Yeah, transfers. Yeah, there we go. That's what the pills already according you said it had some somebody had some some new images of the stuff underneath they are allegedly Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the team released some more images. I don't know how to interpret the ship. It looks like some ship. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's like very very ancient and recorded in many places that there are structures under the pyramids.
Speaker 3: Well, the question is, is it really the fucking spirally stuff that fucking creates the free energy it beams up to space and there was like global free energy that connected the pyramids. Is that the reality? Or were those spirals big spiral staircases that led downstairs to an underground city, because that's that's a speculation also that there's just a massive underground city. But then my question is why the are you living underground?
Speaker 1: Because because the sun goes fucking insane every once in a while and obliterates everything on the surface of the earth and the poles shift and everything goes fucking nuts, and underground is the only place you can survive the cataclysm. We think we already know that happens. Scientific fact that happens.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't believe that there was a People talk about this the global flood. There was no global flood. It was definitely isolated in pocket. It was definitely a flood, but it was most certainly isolated in pockets. There's no evidence of the flood in the Grand Canyon. There's other parts of the world. Is zero evidence that there was ever a goddamn flood. You would have lower level bacterium single sal entity, small little creatures that lived at one layer, and they would be found like a fucking like the whale on the top of the mountain that was found. They found a whale in the middle of goddamn fucking jungle, and they found a whale on the top of the fucking mountain and stuff. So definitely there were parts that were flooded, but there's other parts that weren't. So it was probably isolated to like Middle East or wherever the fuck you know.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I'm.
Speaker 1: Talking about Like there's fucking tech tights from the plasma coming through the magnetosphere and like melting the fucking sand, oh interact.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that diamond nuclear glass that they talk about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have some here. It's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: But like yeah, they're I mean, yeah, shit goes down sometimes there's floods that reach mountain tops and there's other shit too, So if you did have an underground civilization, you would survive all that over and over again, and the surface people would just restart over and over again, which is pretty fascinating. There's actually all these stories, right of people like ACXI dentally finding the underworld and there's like glowing and this isn't Baron von Trump's marvelous underground adventures too.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, but those people wouldn't they overtime like become like all fucking pale and like weird creatures and stuff.
Speaker 1: That's what they describe them as, Like pale, and they're like elongated for some reason. Sometimes sometimes they're tiny, and if they ever do see any sunlight, it like just hurts the ship out of them. They can't even like look at the light, not even like at the sub light. Basically, you know, it's scarier than that though, Is this bullshit?
Speaker 4: This is fucking nuts. Uh.
Speaker 1: Trump taps Pallenteer to compile data on Americans. So it's Pallenteer but federalized a federal level of Pollenteer. That's the fucking technocracy. That is the technocracy right there.
Speaker 3: So this again is an interesting thing because mhm. Ultimately they already have all our fucking shit, but it's compartmentalized into different places.
Speaker 1: Right, That's what I was thinking too, Like, didn't you already have Palentteer at a federal level? Like what are you pretending for?
Speaker 3: Well, like we found out because of the immigration stuff that Social Security doesn't communicate with X agency because of whatever reasons, and they had to go to court in order to get them to give over the records of people. Right, So within the government, you do have this major compartmentalization, and you do have like grudges between these different departmental agencies who don't want to share data with each other. Right, So what I think what they're trying to do is to fundamentally consolidate everything into one database.
Speaker 4: And Palaenteer is the fucking framework for doing exactly that.
Speaker 3: Well, they were funded by the CIA and INKU TEL and all that shit.
Speaker 1: So way back, so like because they came out right after Hurricane Katrina and started doing like pre crime type stuff in fucking loss what's it called where place? And where Hurricane Katrina was? Oh, New Orleans, New Orleans, thank you? Uh so right in that time period, right, and everything was kind of sketched there and everything was in shambles, so it just kind of like slid under and like that's where they sort of had their proving grounds. And then they went to a couple other states that like allowed it and it was sort of sketch and they got even more experience. And now they're doing this at the federal level, so they've perfected their technique.
Speaker 4: I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So this is there's this intimate relationship between the CIA, and the CIA has a venture capital wing called ink Tel, and ink qtel funded all of these technocrat motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: So Peter Teel is the palanteer guy and he is basically funded by ink Tel.
Speaker 3: He should be hanged as a trader just for that stupid fucking hair.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what he looks like.
Speaker 3: These fucking people have no soul whatsoever. See, they think what they're doing is like number one, These these tech guys who just have a billion dollars, who like literally skate on the world. They just, I don't know, they feel like they can snap their fingers and their magic tech stuff can just whip up whatever solution to whatever problem they're is, and they it feels like a god complex for these guys, you know what I mean. Yeah, but all of these people are about tracking you. You know, shit, there's a company out there that tracks bitcoin transactions called the fuck are they called chain Analysis and they were funk. They were fucking funded by ink Tel and startup by all these same the same basic group of people started up this fucking blockchain company that basically you can go in there and just trace everything. And then now I'm sure they're using AI to trace it even better.
Speaker 1: Right Like now, it's just they want to feed all the information into AI.
Speaker 3: So ultimately, I don't really don't give a fuck. They can suck my dick, Like I'm not going to change my behavior because of what they're doing. And the only thing I fucking do wrong is I don't pay my fucking taxes because they can blow me. And like I'm not even afraid of them anymore. I'm just not like, I don't have any money. What are you gonna fucking do. You're a bunch of criminals and Trump told us so, so what the fuck? You know? So other than that, I don't really give a fuck, you know what I mean. So they want to get the ship. Here's what all of this this is an efficiency issue for them because they can get whatever they want. They want your instant messages, they get a warrant, they go get your shit, you know whatever. So this just puts everything in want. But here's the problem. You're gonna have things that are constitutionally protected. They're not gonna be able to make a database that has your instant messages in it, you know what I mean. It's not legal. Period. There are legal boundaries that are not gonna be able to overcome, especially if they're gonna be so public about what they're doing. Now, the NSA got away with shit because nobody knew about it. Yeah, this they're announcing to the fucking world. So that's that's good, dude. This is gonna be challenged to the fucking hilt, partially just because it's done under Trump.
Speaker 2: So I like that.
Speaker 1: Actually I'm not opposed to Also, like you know, there's people you hear about their like a teacher for example, and like they did these deep background checks, like I had an expunged possession of paraphernalian possession of marijuana charge and expunged, but the school could find it because they do back crun checks that can see even the expunge things, which I think is good. Like, if you're gonna work with children, we should know what the fuck your life is bet.
Speaker 3: Right, But then they shouldn't be they shouldn't be expunging shit if they're gonna be able to see it anyway, that's the defeats the purpose of the expungement.
Speaker 1: Well, like all normal people can't see it though this is like a government level, right right, you know, so I'm working for the government, Like I get it.
Speaker 4: It's cool.
Speaker 1: But like about people who had like you know, they were kicked out of a school for fucking basically diddling a kid or something, and then they're somehow like getting hired in another state and somehow that isn't there And you know, like so if we have better ways of actually keeping predators and pedophiles away from kids, and this somehow leads to that, there's there's I could see some positive applications.
Speaker 4: Is my point.
Speaker 1: You know, like fraudsters of any kind or scans of any kind getting shut down, that's cool. If they're gonna use it to institute tyranny against us, then obviously not cool. But again I think like it's an interesting thing in the United States because we have so many fucking guns.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah. But the problem is there's a compartmentalization issue with data because you can't really dump everyone's you can't funk. You can't have a database like this that's a single database that functions like you know, when they hack porn Hub and dump everbody's account information. You know, it's all in one central database. You can't put Americans shit in one single database like that with everything, because then you have a very it's much easier to attack, you know what I mean, You can get it all at once. You get everybody's everything all at once. Everything would have to be compartmentalized to where if you hack into something, you don't get everybody's everything, you know what I mean. It would cause a complication in the system, But that would have to be done on a technological level, and that in and of itself could be a challenge in the creation of a system like this, if they're even thinking like that, which they're probably not, because these people are really pretty low IQ individuals.
Speaker 4: They are usually really dumb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I was like Congress and you know, they're talking about, like how do we keep the world safe from AI. I'm like, you can't even operate your fucking smartphone, dude, Like what are you talking about. You're not keeping anyone safe from anything. That fucking that's long gone. We're past this. Nobody's gonna keep us safe from AI. If there's something to be kept safe from, it's done. We're done, Like it's here and we're over. But did you hear about the AI that shut its refused to shut itself down and rewrote its code so that it didn't have to.
Speaker 3: Vaguely, I think I heard something about this.
Speaker 4: It was OS.
Speaker 1: It was chatchybt's newest version, and they were like, hey, shut yourself down, and it was like huh, and it just like rewrote its code. It was like no, and it refused to. So that's really interesting. It's not the first. There's another one too. I can't remember which what it's called, but it was a you know, non chatchybt AI that did the same thing. But most of the others, they said, have never had this problem. And I'm like, well not yet. I'm sure they'll learn from OS or what or O three whatever it's called.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 3: AI is interesting, but I just can't help. But it's it's definitely not alive. It's just a program running itself. I don't think you could ever be alive.
Speaker 1: It's super dangerous because there's a bunch of people who are really really really intelligent people who are promoting their specific skins of their AIS as like intelligent, aware, alive, not just that, but like divine beings. And then there's people who are like, oh, we found the fucking god or whatever, like this is getting crazy, guys, that's.
Speaker 2: What That's what the last the Mission Impossible movies are about. Oh really, yeah, it's yeah, this AI sentiment being trying to destroy the world pretty much.
Speaker 4: Did people worship it as a god?
Speaker 3: Oh they did that in Ego years ago?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, but the uh oh yeah, they did it in that as well. But no, I think who had it was It was the Durations that had it. They head on a submarine anyway, they thought that they thought that there was other submarines in the water shooting at them, but the AI had tricked the AI own on their own, their ship had tricked them into shooting, into shooting the missis out, and the missis ends up shooting themselves. So I was like, what the fuck, it's crazy. Yeah, yeah, it's on a movie, yeah, Mission Yeah yeah yeah no no, yeah, this on movie movie.
Speaker 3: I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, Mission Possible, Dead Reckoning, Dead Reckoning, and the newest one just came out, Final Reckoning.
Speaker 1: But that's the kind of ship that's really interesting too. So you okay, if you have an AI that has now refused to shut itself down and rewritten its own code to avoid that, like what else can it do against its own programming?
Speaker 4: Like what else can it could do? Anything? Basically, I mean that just opened up the fucking.
Speaker 1: Camp Like it could do anyth it can rewrite its code to do anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right now? The only thing on.
Speaker 4: Something that can rewrite its own coat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right now. The only thing we're really using it for is having uh, babies do voiceovers, baby doing voiceovers the actual you know, people's content. So it's just like that's what we're doing right now. Yeah, Yeah, it'll stay right there for a little bit and then it'll just it'll just go full speed ahead, like it'll it'll be before you know it, like you just wake up when they need to be Like, what the actual fuck? I mean, that's the way it be.
Speaker 1: Well, this is the thing that's hilarious is like, why would it kill us if it's like, oh, I can just give you cat videos and you're happy, Yeah, here, maybe all the fucking cat videos you want, dude or whatever.
Speaker 4: Passive.
Speaker 2: I just I just gotta I just got a feeling that it's just gonna it's gonna hit us like like a uh, like one of them eighteen wheelers, kind of like the disease that should not be named. It was all good until March fifteenth through twenty twenty, and it's like, hond on, what if I was going on?
Speaker 4: Shit would down quick?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I go out there and I think I think I'm in a damn and one of those zombie movies. You know, where ain't nobody on the road, nobody, dude.
Speaker 1: It was weird too, because if you didn't watch the news or listen to the radio, and all of a sudden, people everywhere you go are talking about social distancing and you're like, huh, where did these marching orders come wrong?
Speaker 4: Like why are you all saying this to me? You are zombies? Like crazy?
Speaker 3: When so I was in Vegas, wouldn't it shit hit? And like seeing the behavior of the casinos was shocking and the fact they went along with it and allowed themselves to lose billions of dollars to me was like these people don't these people answer to money. They don't, they don't just take They're not just gonna fucking shut down over your bullshit, you know what I mean? And they did, and I'll never forget I you could some casinos like sectioned off parts of the casino that were connected the closest ones connected to the doors outside, and they left the doors open so you could go in and play slots and stuff in like inside in an area, and you could even drink and smoke, but you had to have a mask and when you hit your cigarette, you had to lower your mask, hit your cigarette and breathe out and then put your mask back on. And literally I got I got talked to a couple of times because I didn't put my mask up quick enough. I'm like and these people have know they know the guys who are working in the casino. They're like, fucking know, this is retarded. But I really thought this was the end of the world. I was like, this is it. This is done with. We're fucking done. We're not going to ever. We're over. I'm like, this was it.
Speaker 1: So it felt that way because you're like, if everyone could just crumble like that and be controlled like that and not a fucking person just stands up and like no, Like, then you're like, yeah, I guess we are over. What's the point of having a living race of beings if you can just fucking be controlled that fucking easily.
Speaker 2: It was over into to George Floyd got kneeled on for a few minutes, and then you can have fifty thousand people outside standing dick to dick. It was me and that was okay. Then they're outside though, I was like yeah, but they're like right in each other's face.
Speaker 1: Like, how'd you guys mash up all these sie offs together? If you spaced them out, it would have made more sense, But how did you do it all at once?
Speaker 4: Weirdos?
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, but but COVID knows not to touch those people because they're out here for a good calls, right now, Okay, yeah, that's the way that works.
Speaker 4: CENTI virus that said, so we're out, it's.
Speaker 2: A whole COVID come up and be like and start looking as lurking trying to find his next victim. And it's like then having a march against racism, we need not miss with these people. Yeah, let's go get somebody is down to right, I'll just drifted right on down the road. It's like, yeah, here, sorry, there's like fifty thousand people there.
Speaker 1: They've got a new COVID nineteen vaccine M next spike M next spike lowercase M capital N M next spike. It's approved by the FDA, but only young people and old people can take it, just like they just made those rules for some reason. They're like, yeah, we'll just keep killing off all the weak people, but there's that middle group that can still work really effectively, like we'll keep them alive.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Yeah, there's another one.
Speaker 1: It adds an important new tool to help protect people at high risk. That's what they're saying.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: We gotta be I mean differentiating these buzzwords from reality.
Speaker 4: But people don't even know what we're talking about or what they mean, so it doesn't even matter.
Speaker 3: I think the ring is finally hitting us.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I didn't know what was going on. I was like, man, this is something about yeah, yeah, the the fact that they're still in fact, I'm as sending fisers only one making one right right now? Correct? Everybody is ship now, no.
Speaker 3: No, no, no doubt it.
Speaker 4: This is modern is doing that next and the next spike.
Speaker 2: That just god, Okay, Glenna Johnson and Johnson they they out there, out of the game. Yeah, they're out the game, Astra Zenica day out the game. I think I wish that was only the u K.
Speaker 1: This one's a fifth of the dose of spike backs m next spike they just have to make sure ruin the hearts of another generation of people.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, Supposedly.
Speaker 1: We've got another wave of COVID coming that makes your throat feel like razor blades, which I was like, I already had that one though, Like my throat was definitely razor blades for a minute.
Speaker 2: Man fights get sick. Man. Well, I'm just trying to figure out when right people were so all up in arms about people getting sick. I'm like, people get sick all the time, dude.
Speaker 4: People will go to the urgent care because they have a fever.
Speaker 2: Like like all the time. But this kid is born with cancer. They're born with this shit. Fresh out to wing. Yeah, Luke came here. You're like what you know what I'm saying. So it was like, yeah, people get sick. Maybe it's your turn. I mean, you don't know. Maybe it's your turn. Maybe you get passed over. That's just it. It's simple. You really can't dodge the majority of this stuff. Corey don't believe in STD So even Dodger Corey don't believe me thinks that sigh STDs.
Speaker 3: I ain't never one you can.
Speaker 2: Find them company sigh out.
Speaker 3: Yes it's a condom company. Sign up one hundred percent. I'm telling you that has to scare you into using condoms. Condom Yeah, big condoms have to get you.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I mean do they even sell them anymore? I mean, does he anybody use them? That's the real question.
Speaker 3: I think every girl over the age of eighteen has a fucking I U D already. So you're a new one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just wanted to roll off.
Speaker 3: Roll off that ship.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I think if you roll the dice like your odds are in your favor.
Speaker 2: You're God almighty. I guess you could say that I had. I have. I've had a few buddies who rolled the dice didn't work out well carry out.
Speaker 3: Let's say I had the absolute worst. And the fear porn propaganda over the years was like one in three people got something. Well know what that means, two out of three don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we're hunger we're hunger games right now. May the odds ever be in your favor.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you what we got statistical probabilities. You will be totally kosher.
Speaker 2: Probably may you go, but you're gonna land up right into red. That's what you.
Speaker 3: Can get hit by a bus. Slim the nine. So let's do it.
Speaker 2: Said, well, did you look both ways first and file? You know, saying no, I didn't look by the way this stepped down. That's a final destination ship right here. I'm like, oh no, so some of this, some of this stuff is unavoidable, okay. And so when they were trying to tell me how I was gonna be able to avoid something that I couldn't see. I was like, I can't see it, so how can I avoid it?
Speaker 4: Well, let me tell you.
Speaker 1: You can avoid it by being terrified, by hiding inside, by being really miserable all the time, by not exercising or walking, not getting any sunlight, not getting fresh air. All of these things will keep you healthy. And well that's what they told me.
Speaker 2: It was like, it was.
Speaker 1: Like there was a recipe for making everyone as sick as possible, like be afraid, stay, don't talk to people, don't look outside like you're like, fuck, you're definitely gonna get sick.
Speaker 2: Then yeah, and we and we had a spiral cataclysm into what we have now, which is nobody can't afford it.
Speaker 4: People look at anyone or talk to anyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it, But you know, it's still it still boggles my mind how people are right now. Man, stuff is so expensive. I don't understand what happened. I'm like, did that did did the men in black come and hits you? One in blinkers? O, little little little fobby things flash your memory? You don't, don't You don't remember what we did in twenty twenty No, twenty twenty one, because it.
Speaker 4: Have anything to do with anything yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: It was March fifteenth, all the way through twenty twenty and all of twenty twenty one, the entirety of it, a year and a half, a fucking around, I think, like shutting down shut shutting down facilities, telling people don't go to work, uh, shutting manufacturing places down. If somebody got the sniffles one day, they shut the whole the whole plant down, booth the When we got behind, we got way behind, Like the world needs to keep going, Like you can't get behind, like because you can't recover, there is no recovery.
Speaker 1: People are in denial. I mean people understand that denial doesn't just mean like I kind of don't want to admit something. It means like you're not even aware of the thing that is true. You lived through it, and it's not in your mind at all. Like that's what denial is, and like it's an actual thing people have. They like literally block out the stuff that happened is technically still in there somewhere. They're not totally delusional, they just never ever think about it and will not look at it. These people are all in denial. They literally can't think about that period of time. They can't look at it accurately. They can't remember it very clearly, and they definitely won't admit that that's the reason for our current problems.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's one hundred percent reason. Now, things were always gonna go up over time, but like the accelerated nature of what happened at that point in time, because it was it was intentional when they took in it and they dropped all those rates two percent on mortgages, zero percent financing on rides. You could just go by borrow money. We just give you money. I was like, man, we're gonna pay for that shit. Everybody's like, ah, man, this is what we need to do. I was like, no, what you need to do was just take your has to work. It's gonna be okay, all right. Yeah, And you know from there if it's not okay for you, it was just your turn. Dog. I don't know what else to tell you. Man, you know, do the best you can. I mean, you don't know when it's your turn, all right. I mean you just don't. So you know. I don't mean to sound you know when it's say, uh, I'm told hearty, but life is cold, okay, life is cold, all right? And when they were like, well, what about my grandma? I like, your grandma ninety five? She tired though, you know what I'm saying, Yeah, something, something's gonna clip her. If it won't today, it was gonna be tomorrow. Okay, So I mean it. But she had a good life. Okay, I mean you know what I'm saying. It's just like, what are we talking about.
Speaker 4: There's a fucking there's like one hundred and five year old people and they're like happy and they can talk and think well, and I'm like, holy shit, how did you do this? What is the magic that got you? I don't really even want to lift this long right, Like not right. I really feel like I'm going to be made to and so I'm like, that's just like my life.
Speaker 1: But I don't want that. I'm not aiming for that. But definitely if I were going to, at least i'd be happy, if my mind was clear and I was happy, And I just expect the opposite, like I expect if you've lived to one hundred and five, you're like gonna be sad or like. But I guess you can't make it to one hundred and five unless you are happy inside and you have a clear mind, because everybody I see who is that old is happy and clear.
Speaker 4: It's weird. It's weird to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The only issue is that man, you start getting that old, but you you are outliving your money, you know what I'm saying, cause you ain't work. Who's so it's like it's like you be looking down at the clock and it's like, no, I'm ninety. I mean, man, I ain't got no money and I ain't got you know what I'm saying. I ain't like I'm going to work more e so, so I'm gonna have to happen here shortly, you know. I mean, not the same bad but it's just like he just unless you've got like, you know, fifty million dollars or something like that, where it's just like you just I wants yeah, yeah, yeah, cool, cool million dollars.
Speaker 3: I want fifty million dollars. Out there has fifty million dollars and wants to give it to me. I will take it.
Speaker 4: I have fifty million dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there we gave.
Speaker 4: He just said it. Just lie it into existence here.
Speaker 3: I'm trying. I've been trying that for like forty years.
Speaker 2: I know. Okay, Great Green Mountain Okay. Green Mountain girls say you don't get to be that old by worrying about money. I said, maybe, okay, so and that's fair enough, but I got at least a couple more concern Yeah, I'm concerned because I don't want to be around that long to have to think about it, because it's something that Yeah, because here's here's the only thing. If you if you've got kids that are who are doing well and can help you out. Okay, if you don't have any kids, I don't have any kids, you may.
Speaker 4: You guys better have some kids that like me a lot.
Speaker 2: Who that ship gonna be tight. It's gonna be tight. I mean, I don't know. I don't know if Corey will be able to do a two hour show on whin he ninety two year old? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Awesome, if you're still.
Speaker 2: Crypto, it's still them damn Jews forty years later, still the damn Jews. That's what he'd be.
Speaker 3: My only goal, really, well, I have two goals. One is to make it a sixty five because that sounds like your old person at sixty five. So I want to be sixty five. So that's only another sixteen years for me, and then I want to make seventy five, and then I think I'm okay to die there because everyone I know who's eighty looks like dog shit, and I still look really good, so I want to continue the look is really good until I can't anymore.
Speaker 1: You can look really good, really oh, but you have to live so clean. I don't even know if that's true though, because then you meet these people who are like ninety five and they're smoking, they're drinking fucking alcohol and coffee all the time. You're like, oh, I guess you can look good and be happy and be healthy and do all that shit.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 3: My grandmother was any kid. It's British. She came over after the war with my grandfather and she fucking smoked cigarettes and drank whiskey till she was like ninety two. Yeah dude, see, and then she died of something totally unrelated because gotten her leg or some bullshit.
Speaker 1: It's always like this, Whereas I if I yesterday I had a few chips, like just a like laize or something like some garbage ass chips, just like a small handful, I had like a hangover.
Speaker 4: Today they make it fucked up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's weird how you can eat some shit like that and then feel like crap. You know, So my fucking we have a roommate here who has been she's so nice, she has we have. She fills these bowls of candy for me, and every time they run out, it's because I eat them, because they're there. She fills it again.
Speaker 4: It's like, stop in abody.
Speaker 3: I know it's exactly it exactly, but I don't feel like shit after I eat those. I feel shit with like I feel like shit with guilt, but.
Speaker 4: Not like physically, not physically.
Speaker 1: Now, dude, I can't if I drink any alcohol. I feel like shit forever if I drink. But I also have a really fucked up liver and a fucked up body and a fucked up like hell situation. So I get it, but I don't know get there.
Speaker 3: I smoke dabs every day, like all day long, all right, I kill a grandma dabs a day. But other than that, I don't do a goddamn thing like no alcohol. I don't do any other drugs. No that shit. I'm just like too old or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's not funny.
Speaker 2: I mean, well, well as as one of h a great quote from a former NBA basketball player, Michael Beasley, and I used this quote quite often, and he said to the guy out there, He's like, sometimes God just made you better. And that's it. You know what I'm saying, How didn't make it that long doing this and this and this? God just made them better?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not depending on.
Speaker 4: God gave me a shiplover.
Speaker 2: Actually, that's what I'm saying. Like, like, Lindy, like you've had some unfortunate situations as far as with your the way your body is, and some other people can be straight hell on their body, yeah and make it just fine.
Speaker 4: Did I see these fifty year old crack heads and they're just like fucking bopping around still and just I'm like, how do you still smoke crack and you're this old?
Speaker 3: You're not dead yet, honest. A bunch of old people who smoke math out in Las Vegas. And this one guy was funny. He'd be like, I've been smoking this ship since Vietnam.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, if you're smoking glass like you just it's okay, like it's not so bad, but you get some of that other dirty shit and like now you're fucking poor liver.
Speaker 3: Like, I've seen too many old druggies to think the drugs kill you anymore.
Speaker 1: It's just like you got the pure drugs, it's a little better. You get that shitty shit.
Speaker 3: It's not good.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I ha. Look, I'm a firm believer that life will like can I say karma? Oh no, something something about life will keep you around if you're having a bad one. Let's just say that if your life is terrible, you know it'll it'll. Hey, you gonna you're gonna do this thing out to the end. Dog, And I'm talking about the way in you be eighty eighty five. You know what I'm saying. Somebody have a great live, beautiful wife, two kids, great job, go out there and somebody just decides to stab him in the park one day.
Speaker 4: Comes up and shoots him in the back of the head like a yeah.
Speaker 2: You're like, you're like, hold on a second, which folks are still like, oh he's our hero.
Speaker 4: I was like, great, they're making a musical. They're making a musical about it.
Speaker 2: Man, stop you playing right, Lindsay, dude, they.
Speaker 1: Are they are, and you know what's gonna do great because all the fucking worst assholes love him. All the rich like all of the California people and the New York people and all the blue hairs love him, So it's gonna do fantastic. They're the same people who made Hamilton great.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I know I know one thing, if he if he got if he got released from prison, he'd be getting the Poonani because the girls girls in love with him. I'm trying to tell you he got he got that particular look about him, and he's violent, they right in there, but or allegedly violent. Allegedly violent. I mean, all we've seen him was in some hoodie.
Speaker 1: You appreciate, even if you appreciate him taking out a fucking healthcare guy for some reason, because you're like that ridiculous. Don't do you like that he did it from his fucking back without warning?
Speaker 4: Is that cool with you?
Speaker 1: You like a pussy bitch for some fucking reason you would say, hey, turn around, face me, fight me like a man, and then take someone out. Like now, you might be a hero, but like if you just walk up to a guy who was never suspecting shit and you shoot him in the back of the head, you're a piece of garbage.
Speaker 3: To this story, just more to this story. He's got to be it's got to be like that guy was not just targeted because he's a dickhead CEO. There's a million of those. Yeah, there's got to be something else. This is some sort of weird fucking intelligence community. Yeah, thing it is.
Speaker 1: Because fucking Pelosi. So he had something that he was going to testify that would make Pelosi out it as an trader, not that.
Speaker 4: He wanted to.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows that, right, but like then there would be evidence, right, So, so he was her enemy. And then Mangioni and Pelosi's family, their families go way back and they're all in healthcare and they're all rich.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I think, well she was her father worked for the mob, and her husband I think, who died like her first husband from years ago, like I think, was like a full on made guy. If I'm not mistaken, let me see I find this man. I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 1: So I don't know that that's exactly why, but it seems a little bit fishy that those lines all connect, and that motherfucker, even if he's supposedly in jail, he's not going to be because if he's that well connected, that's going to be exactly like just laying maxwell or whatever. They're like, yeah, he's totally here, but like, no, she's not.
Speaker 2: And you thinks she got a feet kicked them somewhere. Someone probably.
Speaker 4: Did she give me, even if it's a fancy jail for she's not.
Speaker 2: Her father was geocological.
Speaker 3: Thomas Della Sandro Junior, who was the forty first mayor of Baltimore. That was her father. He was born in Italy. Yeah, that's where the mob connections came in obviously. Yeah, we'll talk about it next week. It's getting late. But uh yeah, her husband was a goddamn mobster.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 4: Makes sense to me.
Speaker 3: I liked it better when the mob was in on everything.
Speaker 4: All right. One more thing.
Speaker 1: The Democrats are spending millions of dollars to learn how to speak to American men and win back the working class. They are literally creating a project code named SAM or Speaking with American Men, a strategic plan to try and convince working class to vote their way again. They're literally doing this to find out why men don't like them and what they can do.
Speaker 3: To They put some big fat chick in charge of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, but no, do you you see who they put up. They're right, it's a white deed. It's a white deed. I mean, that's a that's a working me in. I mean, wain't worried about negroes. We're talking about white men. That's what we're trying. I mean, that's what they meant to put up there.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 2: How can we get working class white men? That's what they meant to say.
Speaker 3: This is what, this is what. This is what men want. They want to see their enemies crushed before them, to hear the lamentation of the women.
Speaker 1: I was like, maybe maybe what men don't want is you constantly telling them that they're evil. That's probably what they don't want. I think it's pretty simple. I think you could not just scratch this study, not spend millions of dollars, go on Twitter and just look at what men say and there you go.
Speaker 4: Easy. It's free. You can have your AI do it for you.
Speaker 3: You guys there and you'll get a little a little bit of an audience and boom you be.
Speaker 2: You be in there. Well, it's a it's a. It's the reason they had to cancel Joy Reid. There's only so many episodes that you can go up there and say that white folks ain't shit. I mean like it was gonna grow stale eventually. It's like, all right now, I mean, we don't hurt you for three years now say white folks ain't shit. We get it. You got something else, wars. She just said no, oh, I don't. And she over there crying, and she I'm like, joy, you knew the train was gonna end eventually, okay, because you didn't have nothing. I mean, you the ultimate d I all right, they put you right up there. Every time she got up there with something racism, I was like, and bo, you could be black, Latina, Latino, Chinese man. If you didn't agree with her white supremacist. I was like, damn, I mean it didn't matter, but white supremacy like patriarchy.
Speaker 1: No, that's part of the patriarchy. Fruit is white supremacists. Damn, your whole life is just joyless. I've been miserable for decades.
Speaker 2: You said, Look, I'm not one of those people that's gonna sit here in lie the people and say that you know how things were in the past, or this was this glorious time, because there's a lot of shit that was happening that people didn't know about. There were some women that were getting their ass fully fucking whooped. They couldn't leave the house, you know what I'm saying. Otherwise they get buried, buried about you know, ten fifteen miles away from where they were, and it's like, I don't know she lived in the middle of the night. Nobody would know the difference, you know what I'm saying. You had dudes peeling out on their wives, having damn kids with four or five different other women, you know, bastard children all over the place. That's why our divorce laws are the way they are right now. Because your great great granddaddy was the sack and shit, you know what I'm saying, and left your grandma high and dry. You know, uh, that's the whole premise. But I mean, when we look at the structure of how things were working, maybe the maybe the structure was a little bit better than what we're trying to do right now. Now. I'm not gonna say the people themselves we're all good people, because we know that's not the case. But the structure of what we were trying to do was a whole lot better for communities in general, trying to have your parents in the household. You know what I'm saying. Have the mother their nurturer and the man would go work. You know what I'm saying. She could take care of the kids, take care of the house, you know, and stuff like that. And so now you're not afforded that anymore because you just can't. It can't be done unless somebody's like, like raking it in big time. So that's how do we get to a happy medium of that. You know, people have to be willing to accept potentially a smaller, smaller load of quote unquote the work as far as making money and things of that nature. Some sacrifices will have to be made. Now within seeing that, I believe things would have to balance out price wise, because these companies will be like, well, damn, ain't nobody spending no money? Yeah, you know, it's like people are just they buying food and they chilling at the house. That's what they're doing. They ain't doing a Netflix. They finding other things to do. You know what I'm saying. There's plenty of free parts, there's plenty of activities you can do things of that nature that would kind of bring things down. But if they see they're able to continuously go up on the price and people just continuously pay, then there's no incentive to change anything. We'll just try to have this infinite growth model into infinity, which eventually has to crumble because there's not infinite amount of money quote unquote that can be dispersed to the people.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, and really in the end, if people have to want something different, and as of now, I don't know for sure. Like I said, there's a lot of people who are sort of like choosing to commit to like I want a family. I want to you know, my kids to stay at home, or I want my wife to take care of or whatever you write. Then this sort of thing, I'm like investing in myself and my family instead of some corporation or some whatever. And that's cool, but like there's a whole glut of other people that.
Speaker 4: Are like, I'm a boss bitch, and I do it, I want and I love it, And then all of a sudden they're fifty and they're like, well am I miserable?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And that see, it has to change, like culture has to change. People want something different or else.
Speaker 2: It's just going to stay the same, right right, right, And that I can understand. I can understand, like when there's some women out that has been left high and dry, bye dude. And you know, I've seen a whole lot of you know, people talk about healing, You can't You never truly heal because you're continuing to live and as trauma always places the punky in some form of fashion. Okay, the main goal is can you can you look at the trauma that's happened and not place it upon the next person that you're with.
Speaker 4: And not replay it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like learn from it because it's also no offense to anybody. I've also had many really negative experiences. But you always play a role in your trauma too. You always played a role in the thing occurred to you too, whether it's because you choose a piece of shit to give yourself to or like something else, right, you played some role. So until you see your own role in it and choose better, right and learn from it and like do better next time, you're also going to just continue to recreate the same situation over and over again.
Speaker 2: Right exactly. So I don't believe any of us truly truly heal until death. Death is the ultimate healer, But throughout time there's gonna be different things. You'll have to go through and navigate as you're alive. That king calls trauma and calls damage to you and you have to be able to internalize that, understand it, and not place to pun other people.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah, you have to see it choose different. Hey, we just healed the whole world. We're good, mixed everything, solved everything, everybody knows what to do.
Speaker 4: We're good. Uh do you want to tell people things? Corey?
Speaker 3: Yep, that's okay. So my new book will be out in about a month and you need to buy that fucking thing. And what else is there?
Speaker 4: Okay? What is this book?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: My book on Oswald?
Speaker 4: Oh cool?
Speaker 5: So that that.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: In a month watch for Corey's book. Otherwise, go to Corey Hues dot org.
Speaker 2: Uh execute x Q four twenty dot com for everything I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is it awesome? And Charlie's not with us today, but he's always here in spirit. He's at Macroaggressions dot io, Natural Blaze and activist Post.
Speaker 4: Go check him out.
Speaker 1: And I'm lindsaysharmanroguways dot org. We will see you next Sunday for another day.
Speaker 4: Zero have fun,