Speaker 1: Taco shows, the good, the bad, and the games, the highlights and unfortunately the low lights that stood out this past week in the vast scene we called.
Speaker 2: Humanity one A one one W JR R.
Speaker 3: Orlando's Rock Station are right where we want to start. We can go through this bad stack, then a couple of more pleasant items, and then culminates, of course, with the Good News Network over there at some point.
Speaker 4: Since Christmas is so close, could we like no breeze through the bad ones?
Speaker 3: Nope, bad people are bad people, Taco Bob, I just don't know. Late entry this morning that a story told you about earlier out in Nigeria, that gathering of like five thousand kids for this this event that was held where they were gonna be giving away scholarships at school related stuff and a stampede happened. Thirty five killed this in Nigeria, ibadon Nigeria. Terrible, of course. The Wisconsin school shooter Natalie Rupp, noow, terrible situation with that we had the two teenagers killed, four others injured in the shooting at a makeshift club in Houston last weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, God, that seems like it was forever ago.
Speaker 3: The father out in Utah who well shot his entire family than himself. The only one left his seventeen year old boy, who is lucky to be alive suffering from a brain injury that happening last weekend in Utah. The Osceola County couple that has been arrested in this violent child abuse case, Lance Rachel became angry over a missing couch cushion and that that apparently necessitated hitting a kid fifty times with the belt, choking and verbally abusing the child. Kimberly Rachel so was brought into that by the police there, Lovely, Lovely, I.
Speaker 4: Hope that he gets his in jail. Seriously, you don't beat on women or kids.
Speaker 3: The Volusia County school nurse facing charges of traveling to meet a minor told you about Joshua Leggetts earlier in the.
Speaker 2: Wis mm hmm or elderly let me add that one to it too. You don't mess with them.
Speaker 3: Osciola County woman arrested after the child that died back after the hurricanes who was playing outside naked and drowned in the the pig pen runoff ditch. Yeah, we were talking about it yesterday. Was he was naked as a punishment. Correct, Yeah, it was a Cheyenne fight. Was punishing the child by making him stand outside naked. But it was okay for him to be playing outside as such because the power was still out and she wasn't watching him when he got into the ditch. And yeah, that was just it was just horrendous. And then charges brought against twenty seven year old Kylo Rivard of Orange County, Okoy arrested yesterday afternoon after dozens of dogs were rescued from her home. The whole filthy, disgusting dog situation at the house not being cared for. There's a dead dog in the shower, no food or water for these animals.
Speaker 4: Just come on, there's gonna be good stories coming up. I feel at people.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: I'm done with the batch.
Speaker 2: I do have a couple of good items.
Speaker 3: I don't want to step.
Speaker 2: On your good news. I'm sure you will go. It's all right.
Speaker 3: Santa help him put out a structure fire near Philadelphia.
Speaker 4: Dude, that's the second good deed by Santa. We had the Santa who busted up a car theft or something.
Speaker 3: Yesterday firefighter was at a Christmas events dressed as Santa when the call came in, just went out as was and helped out.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 3: Six year old with cerebral palsy got to be an honorary employee at Duncan in Virginia. His name is River. He loves Duncan. It was his Halloween costume this year, so getting to do it for the real, real deal was a big thrill for him.
Speaker 2: Give that kid a Munchkin man. We love Dunkin too.
Speaker 3: And a woman in Pennsylvania named Margaret de Lulo just turned one hundred and ten years old, and she said she credits God, good jeans and beer. She powers down a.
Speaker 4: Yingling every day, every one of these old folks, and like a lot of them attribute it to beer. You go, Margaret, Yeah, hey, my grandma made it really far, not one hundred and ten, but she ate McDonald's whenever she could.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, they all got big fasses. Oh mah, why rest in peace? Ohma? All right? You ready to go to the Good News Networth.
Speaker 3: Throwing it over to Taco Bob sitting there at the Good News Network as he's typing in the URL right now.
Speaker 4: You talk about kids that have good things going on, like the kid that went to duncan check this one out. A little boy beat odds to walk his mom and down down the his mom and dad down the aisle to uh thanks to a special harness, so.
Speaker 2: He wasn't supposed to be walking.
Speaker 4: Oh you know what, right foot out, left foot out, right foot out.
Speaker 2: He walked him down the aisle. Okay, we go from there to a story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, they didn't like it was something, you know, an apparatus to help them walk.
Speaker 2: I'm saving this is just the headline. If you haven't picked up on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just listen to this one. I thought it was megalodon. That's why I was gonna save it for you.
Speaker 2: But it's not.
Speaker 4: But a New York home owner out doing some yard work. We all do yardwork, right, revealed a complete mastodon jawbone and teeth.
Speaker 2: I thought it was megalodon. That's why I was saving it for you. But it's still out.
Speaker 4: They're gonna find it. Oh it's kind of dumb. Oh look at this. Scientists finally discover why some cats are orange.
Speaker 2: You ever noticed that, Like you see it?
Speaker 4: It's like you redheads, you know, there's just like a handful cut Pat's redhead.
Speaker 2: If you didn't know people, but anyway, it's same kind of thing.
Speaker 4: They they figured out why some cats are orange, and guess what, they tend to be males. So when you see an orange cat, just think that thing out of the wiener. Yeah, remember pop tart? Yeah, orange cat. Yeah, he kicked your ass.
Speaker 2: He bit me. He kicked everybody's ass except skinners.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Then he ended up eventually taking a liking to me, figuring I was in it for the long haul.
Speaker 4: This cat was the biggest thing you've ever seen. It bit the living hell out of me. Pow for the redheaded cats. Hey this lady, look at the size of this mushroom. Pat she grew this. I guess it's called a giant puffball mushroom. Look at that sumbitray there?
Speaker 2: Good lord.
Speaker 4: She fed her family for a week with that thing. I was looking if it had a purple ring on it. Yeah, tripping for two weeks has a purple ring. Lady, you go back to the neother Pow. She looks Netherlands, doesn't she? Did you just.
Speaker 3: Thin air that's from the Netherlands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she looks like it. Look at the hat.
Speaker 4: Tell me that doesn't look like or a Swede. She looks like Norway White damn either. Anyway, she ate a big mushroom and set in her family. Powe. Okay, we have this, uh eighteen year old, the youngest world chess champion. He bested Gary Casparov For all you chess nerds. I'm sorry if I said that wrong. Who did it? Back in eighty five? Age did this and that's what I thought. Adeotology. Yeah, check this one out. Saddest dog in town spent over two years at a shelter.
Speaker 2: But you ready this dobe got a home for Christmas. A little Deborman Merry Christmas? Do you do? Don't be powe? Oh, oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: There's so many great things we could talk about, but I think we're gonna have to close on this one.
Speaker 2: Three children.
Speaker 4: Speaking of Christmas, they got the best Christmas print at present ever. Guess what harnesses? No close? Bionic arms. Oh okay, there's gonna be a new series coming out called the Bionic Kids. Remember the Bionic Man. Yeah, and then there was the Bionic Woman who made us all have that second sounds.
Speaker 3: You did, Lindsay Wagner.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and now you got Bionic They're not really putting out a series I was kidding. That's three kids with new arms. You all get a pal in your new arms. Young man, careful with those hands. They're bionic and you're going to grow up.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Legit Taker's commercial free workday, Rock Buck coming up at eight
Speaker 2: Lynchin Taco on Demand, Doll Looady, iheartweight You AT's