Speaker 1: Panovodaya. I don't be ready because it's time. It's about to get weird. You're prepared for it to get weird. Thinks you're gonna get weird. It's getting weird.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get real weird with it.
Speaker 1: Let's get weird. Let's get it?
Speaker 3: Where?
Speaker 1: Where?
Speaker 3: Get?
Speaker 1: Where? Are you ready to get weird with Hoodie and Eric?
Speaker 2: I'm ready.
Speaker 4: Listening already because you're listening to the two hundred and twenty seventh episode of Let's Get Weird, And it is uh, not officially, but we're just gonna announce this is the twenty first anniversary of Peanut Butter Jelly Time by the Buckwheat Boys.
Speaker 1: Two thousand and four is when that song came out.
Speaker 4: According according to Wikipedia, I did not know it was featured in an episode of the Proud Family, So that's what made it go viral apparently for my generation. Wow, who would have thought? Who produced by chip Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, where are they now? Man? Where are they now?
Speaker 4: But my name is hood Every week we come together to give you the weird story of our lives, the streets, the sheets, the downs all around, and just have a good.
Speaker 2: Time because that's what we're supposed to do anything and just.
Speaker 4: Enjoy entertaining on your car ride or your plane ride or your helicopter ride home.
Speaker 2: Who's getting in a helicopter? You can there's I mean here, you can't.
Speaker 1: Can't. You can't hooky stuff. You can't. It's called the You gotta fly this weekend. By the way, just be ready, don't.
Speaker 2: Ya.
Speaker 4: Don't call into DC at all this weekend because GW Parkway is also closed this weekend?
Speaker 1: Is it really Friday morning until Sunday? How are you going to get to work A long the long way? He's calling the long way?
Speaker 2: See he's not. The long way to Claire Barton is not that long.
Speaker 4: It just depends what's closed and what's not close, you know, to get to Claire Barton, and just depends what close. How did maybe Claire Barton's clothes? Then we're really screwed, which could be a possibility.
Speaker 1: Couldn't everything going on? But how was your weekend? Baby? It was great? We had pride.
Speaker 2: Uh Saturday, I had dirty elbows in town. Friday and Sunday I wore Probably he had his own hotel room.
Speaker 1: And he's got heck of status because of the places he goes to Yeah, he's got good status with the hotels that he's at. And then yeah, Friday, Friday, we went up Friday, we got after it. Yeah, drank a little too much.
Speaker 2: Friday night we stayed in bethesdat Jamie started Tommy Joe's and went to Caddies and Josh Jensen, who is our he came out with us as well. We took a great picture of me and him, pretaining like we're going to kiss. So he said his our friend Tamo because she asked for a picture of us, and so we did that.
Speaker 1: Me and Josh. How close were you want? Three inches? We were closed an inch?
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 2: It was like we were we were touching, touching mustache. It's two inches, all right, that's less than two inches. I'll give you inch and a half.
Speaker 1: But everyone loves this photo of me. They said, that's a great I should put this on my my dating prop. You crop out, Josh, And that's well, that's the thing that they're like, crop everyone out, and I'm like, that's kind of jacked up. I like having them in it, but at these my boys, these are my boys, my boys blue.
Speaker 2: But uh yeah, I don't think I look good in it. I don't know as he crops it right now. Yeah, they were like, who's that hand? Yeah, that tattooed man hand. Ronnie took that picture of me. Of Ronnie did a great job. And uh and then Saturday, I was just exhausted.
Speaker 1: That goes up in the Caddies Hall of Fame. They put a plaque that super picture.
Speaker 2: Max also ended his baseball season on Friday with a dub. They beat the undefeated team dominated and Max took a great little team pick with his boys and he put his arms up like his flexing his biceps.
Speaker 1: Was this the championship or the season? They just I was so serious now they No, it's a little league under eight didn't play us. No, they didn't do Remember the winterers from the losers? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's because of the little season kept getting pushed back all the raid. Yeah yeah, because school from will get too hot. Yeah next week, when are we going to do it?
Speaker 1: Well? I mean just because schools over me doesn't mean baseball is over. No, but the county.
Speaker 4: I'm full ball now any break. We talked to our friend, We talked to our coworker about that last week.
Speaker 2: Thank you, co worker, who played collegiate baseball and stopped because it got too much for him. And then, yeah, so I got a long day today.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, you do have a long day because your son is graduating in the second grade today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it should have be done by in the third grade.
Speaker 2: Third grade.
Speaker 1: Way to go, Max, we've graduated. We can read more now. Yeah. He actually is a very good reader. He just doesn't like to read out loud. He's a little shy. It's weird.
Speaker 2: I kind of was shy too about being boisterous and loud. And then all of a sudden, it just cracked. It clicked, it clicked.
Speaker 1: I do like you with this haircut, though. We got to get a girl to get you that fade. It's the phase seven five seven cut. It's that face cut. You need to stay with the fade. I asked for fade every time. Yeah, we shouldn't do a good fade. And that's okay, thanks, that's okay, all right? So how was up? Two down? How was the beach? And we're done.
Speaker 2: I messaged your brother some nice notes, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Did he sell you or not? He was a little business. We can't so I don't know if he read them or relate them to me. So I told him congratulations, you know to eat and uh yeah, congratulations. Thanks.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it was a good time. My brother got married this weekend. I'll probably majority of this podcast, So that's what we want with the hair stories. First, real quick, before you do that.
Speaker 2: We did go on Saturday to the soft House and I got the pretzel and like, I texted you and your wife. It's a great picture of you two. By the way, it was a beautiful picture of you too. It was weird eating that pretzel without you.
Speaker 1: It was very weird. We make it fun. I missed you guys so much. I was like pride. It was great.
Speaker 2: But I missed my hoodie Moro because she could have stayed on the float because you guys are married.
Speaker 1: But you know, it's fine. She's always on this. He's been on the floor every year we've been there. Hashi. Yeah, oh, you're usually walking. That's why dude and the sunglasses were hit. We gave out the sunglasses. People loved him. I was running. I was first.
Speaker 2: Rob got a great picture of meet the flag. That was a great pick. Some of people think I should put that in my dating profile, but we'll see.
Speaker 4: But yeah, like every company. I won't change it for pride. Don't be like every company. I want to change our logo for pride.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, I'm not gonna do that. I would just leave it. Yeah, yeah, of course right, But uh it was weird again, Like I said, it was weird eating that saft House pretzel without you and your wife. When we stayed at soft House too.
Speaker 2: We didn't slept there, you know, we like hung out at instead of going back to public And I was like, I miss Hoodie, I miss him.
Speaker 1: Where is it. It's not the same without you. That's okay.
Speaker 4: I make a fun baby go back to But yeah, so got in Thursday, which was great wedding of the year because it's the only wedding coming to this year. And John be busy, my brother also named Johnson will just say that's not intern John. Will say intern John for brother John. And at times I don't think he ate. So I had to make sure throughout this weekend he would eat because he was just so busy whole weekend at all. Like at times he was like, yeah, I haven't eaten anything today. I'm like, well, okay, because you know it's the last minute whiting stuff they did do their own floral arrangement so that they make that's really last minute. Yeah, that's flowers is like really last minute because you want to be fresh and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So their house was smelled like a garden shop. I was like when I went in there, but it was great.
Speaker 2: Did you have to help put the flowers?
Speaker 1: No, thank goodness, I just had had. I had to hold them and that was it for like a second. That was great. Got in Thursday. That was fun. Hung out with my mom, then we hung out with my brother. Yes, starting ripped again. How was the train? Train not too bad? The Amtrak?
Speaker 4: Uh, it was surprisingly busy for seven thirty am on Thursday.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, people going to Richmond two. I didn't think it'd be that busy. Did you stop in Richmond then go out? I guess a lot of business.
Speaker 4: Train was delayed by forty five minutes, like it is the first train of the day, So I don't get how it's delayed like that.
Speaker 1: That do that makes sense? They explained why they did, not to anyone that they never will, but it was good.
Speaker 4: Played some Pokemon on the train. I was gonna read by saying out, don't play pocast this for John. This is John's weekend, and we started put Pokemon. Got in Thursday, like I said, I out of my mom did some errands for John. Then then the Thursday I was like, all right, let me get you dinner because I got you Chick fil a Maynie, and I was like, all right, sit down. Now, you know it's ten thirty. You can't really do too much. Let's watch Captain America. As we watched Captain America because he'd never seen it, and we found out Disney Plus has that weird parental control thing where you have to type the code in now they do. Yeah, I feel like you're outside the household. And my brother infamously can't do it. So he always texted me like once a month for the code. Found out my mom's house loopholed, and just didn't do it at all.
Speaker 1: He was like, what the hell? I was like, I don't know, Mom got that special touch. What can I say?
Speaker 4: We slept the same room one last time, so that was cute because his room had no bed in it because it had been moved. And Friday woke up, he immediately had to go as soon as he woke up at eight o'clock wedding stuff. I don't know what he had to do. I can it with flowers because apparently the flowers, the white flowers were yellow when they pick them up, well they picked them up, so they'd go scramble and look for a new flower.
Speaker 1: So but they figured it out. It's all good.
Speaker 4: Then pretty much hung out with Mom to the rehearsal. It was a Catholic wedding, so it was long. It was long, but it was also the priest or father or whatever, his first wedding. Ever, did they know that. I think they knew it, but I don't think they I realized it until we got to the rehearsal. And we had to do it twice because the first time he was kind of figuring out and the second time we all kind of got the gist of everything. But it worked out. They did use my ring as the practice ring. So my ring has been blessed, like I said on the show today, so half my marriage is blessed by the Catholic Church.
Speaker 1: So that's fun, that's cute. Just in case, Just in case. Yeah, it was great.
Speaker 4: John's wife is Filipino too, so there's some Filipino aspects in there too, So it made it a little longer. So there's a lot more things going on, and as best man, you don't realize, like, yeah, I have a lot of I had a lot more moving parts than I than I anticipated in the actual ceremonyes gaving him the rings obviously to be responsible for their chairs when they had to kneel or stand up instead of sitting.
Speaker 1: It was holding. It was fun though because of the mass. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Also funny was half the wedding party was late because there was a bridge was up to let a boat passy, So like they were like.
Speaker 1: We can't really start the rehearsal. The bride and groom aren't here, they're stuck in the bridge.
Speaker 4: So oh the rehearsal, Yeah, rehearsal, wedding. Luckily, Yeah, the wedding worked out fine. So no one was late for that, so that was great. We were at Virginia Beach Hotel. It took more seven hours to get down from Fair Fat from Orleington to Virginia Beach. Traffic, I don't know. Fredericksburg is the bait of my existence. Anyone who drives down ninety five south or north really an hour.
Speaker 1: She left here.
Speaker 4: She left at nine forty five and got in to the hotel like four and then to the rehearsal by fifteen theursal dinner. Fut, it's fine. I'm like you have to come. That's the only other wedding inviting YouTube of my family. So it's the only last, the last one. That's when we got what we got for a lot of time and.
Speaker 1: Worse.
Speaker 4: When I went great went to stein Hibbler's, which is fancy ass restaurant in Virginia Beach. My mom got a fifteen pound cake for a week. It's a tradition we did. My wedding is a grooms cake. Do you have a rehearsal dinner?
Speaker 1: Wait? Is like a legit fifteen pound cake. Yeah, how big is it? On came board to where this box bro is. It's almost two feet long? Yeah, three feet long? Yeah, and it was like heavy that issu is heavy? Good? Oh it was good. It was delicious. The chocolate it was chocolate. Love it.
Speaker 4: We got our groomsman gifts, which was a supreme little told me that I want to see so I'll bring that in tomorrow.
Speaker 1: H And my best man.
Speaker 4: Gift was Meta sunglasses, so I have the technology. So that was me figuring out Friday and Saturday. How to film things with the meta sunglasses?
Speaker 1: How do you have you tried it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have a lot of footage. I probably have to wait till he lets me post it to post of stuff that went down. Yeah, Friday was great. We obviously like he had to do a bunch of stuff. Got drinks with my dad and my uncle. Nice Friday night and Saturday, woke up, did the mile and a half walk while they did a three mile run at six am. Luckily we did that because he had a We had to go pick up the cakes, get a couple of things. Last minute target.
Speaker 2: Uh, I feel like you always run around for weddings.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, it's fine.
Speaker 4: The target was on the way to the venue anyway, so it worked out because right by it was like by my grandparents house, so that worked out too.
Speaker 2: When I was Julian's best man, we had to run and get formula because they wouldn't let his his son was an infant at the time and they couldn't bring the formula in internationally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we had someone had a run last minute pharmacia. Yeah, but it was just like a disaster.
Speaker 2: Because the pharmacua or no the there was a Sam's Club and was just to paint the butt to get to it because it was.
Speaker 1: All property in Mexico. Sam's Club. Yeah, there was an.
Speaker 4: Interesting who would have that? But we get to the wedding venue. We party in the they're set up. The venue was like, here's the dance floor and then in a separate like building there was the bridesmaids getting ready room and the groom's getting ready room.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: They had a roku in the room who pulled up Monday Night Raw and we watched watch some Monday Night Raw for some dumb reason.
Speaker 1: But it was okay.
Speaker 4: It was in the background of a lot of photos, probably shouldn't have been in the background of photos of just some of how the wrestlers like, it's.
Speaker 1: A good time.
Speaker 4: Uh, introduced the gents to surf sides. The teas we are all fans of. You should have lemonade one, Yes, they hadn't had it before. I was like, these are deadly, aren't they?
Speaker 1: Like I was pounding them over the weekend.
Speaker 2: I felt fine the strawberry, the raspberry lemonade or the lemonade tea.
Speaker 1: The Arnold Palmer saw, God, I'm hooked. They're good.
Speaker 4: I haven't been I haven't been drunk. Knock on wood, uh man tried to open the door. Interesting, Uh oh, someone tried to go into my apartment.
Speaker 1: We'll figure that out later this podcast. Can you call your wife's.
Speaker 4: Teddy scared of them? I'll call her into and it's were almost done. It's okay. I'm not got to recap the whole wedding. That's John's story, not my story. But we got to the venue was great. Took photos. I made sure, like just because you know, at my wedding last year, to notice what pictures of the photographers were taking and try to take photos that they weren't taking. So like the photographer was and they were obviously more busy with Jen because of course, so I was making sure I got photos of my mom putting in corsage or my brother which the photographer didn't take. So I got those, you know, so he has those. I got a photo of my uncle putting tie in my brother's tie. My dad's in the background drinking a beer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good photo. That's a photo. You What did your mom cry? I don't know, because like.
Speaker 4: As the best man, I wasn't like near her really and because at the church, like you're facing forward, so you don't have to really see what's going on around. But I was in the front row, so I couldn't really like she was behind me two rows, so I couldn't really seeing the pews.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's just how the church wanted. How it worked. It's oh good. Well we took a bus, which was great. It was a good time party. Busy bus is always good. It was it was liddy on the way down. The way back it was even lydier. One of those ring the bell tequila's called because you just got one last week. They had two bottles of those on the way back. We crushed those bottles real quick. It was like twenty of us. So it's easy to crush Jesus. So we little LYDDI at when we got off Bush. Wedding was great. I signed the certificate, was a witness to sign the wedding certificate or whatever. So hopefully they get that in because they have to get in by Wednesday before their honeymoon or their marriage is not all and void or something.
Speaker 1: So were they going on their honeymoon.
Speaker 4: Either going to Hawaii, so they're actually doing one of the excursions. They're doing Jurassic Park like ATV tour. So they're going to the sitess where they filmed Drastic, their dracton Park movies and all those other ones, the ones or the Yeah. So I don't know where they're going to go, but like it a Jurassic Park themed tour or something that's pretty cool, pretty cool. Yeah, And they're going to the Disney resort for like a meal just to say that they've been there.
Speaker 1: Hawaii pick one. It's expensive.
Speaker 4: Is it really Disney au Lani? I think is what it's called. Yeah, it's though, I want to go now. There was one snaffoo. There's always snaff He was a wedding, like it rained my entire wedding day. Someone forgot to bring the like the not instruments, but the things they needed for the actual ceremony, like to put a veil over the couple and then a necklace and then like have a bag of change. So the matron of honor, she scrambled last minute, got altogether, so that worked out.
Speaker 1: Is that Is that like a Filipino thing? Yeah? I think it was. I don't know.
Speaker 4: There's only Catholic wedding I've been to too, so I'm not sure what was okay. So yeah, it's probably a Filipino thing. And it was great John's reaction. You know, I cried when Moore came down the aisle. He geeked out. It was cute. He was like, I was like, all right, that's good. And I think you always wanted that determines a lot of people. Look at the bride when it comes in. She's going to have the whole damn walking down the aisle. You want to look at the room in the first ten seconds, because that's an interesting reaction.
Speaker 1: Did they do what you guys did with the polaroids? A Now, no, they had a photo booth.
Speaker 4: They my brother and his friends are really in photography and all the camera I think he actually re borrowed a news camera to actually video their ceremony. Uh, so they were covered of like angles that the photographers weren't getting in all that good stuff. Plus a lot of people had the meta cameras for the bus.
Speaker 1: And all that good stuff. Yeah, the footage they can't show you. So that's okay. The good times, the good time boys. I want to see the hood on some poles, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I want.
Speaker 1: But what he went, Great, they.
Speaker 4: Got married, obviously, yeah, she said, yes, obviously, we wouldn't really be talking about it, uh they because it is a Catholic wedding. There was a communion and we didn't really rehearse the communion church part after this the wedding because I'll be longer.
Speaker 1: I was the first one. I had to take communion after the two.
Speaker 4: Of them, and I know what to do because I'm not Catholic, and so the pastors looking at me like okay, and it gives me the thing.
Speaker 1: I said, thank you, moved on. I didn't do anything, so that was a great. Yeah. I don't know what I had to do. That's okay. It was fun.
Speaker 4: We get back home part bus, and that's what the Shenanigans ensue, because luckily I did appreciate they had more and I sitting next to them in the back of the bus just I think, just because family and then everyone else's friends and all of it. So so that was really fun. Broke out the tequila bottles. John was dancing. They were litty, and I made sure I gave Jen his wife, my sunglasses because there was a lot of good photos of just them doing like cool, cool, like newly web poses, so.
Speaker 1: It was cool.
Speaker 4: Got off the bus hotter than the Sahara humid as Amazon rainforest, and we're like, it's so hot, and we didn't take photos at the venue outside and it was like, so I'm like a little sunburn and it was just from taking taking photos.
Speaker 1: But that was because the photographer. It's like that they had a Baja Rita as their signature cocktail, which was great. It was it was pretty good, deadly.
Speaker 4: You drink a lot of those, you know, a little upset tummy, either because of the alcohol, because of the sugar, sugar, sugar. And then yeah, we did entrances of the wedding, which is great. We made sure More and I that for the like older couples of our family, like my dad and uncles all that during Golden Hour, we would take photos of them with the Golden Hour so that's when like the sun's setting and like it's like sort of ambery vibes. I would agree, okay, So because they're good, took photos of them. Jen did have a dress change, so they were gone for like thirty five minutes, but More and I held the dance floor down. I got called out when the wobble played, So I think my brother said, best man really likes this song, so call him out when you play it. And so I was summoned to the dance laughter when the wobble happened.
Speaker 1: So that was great.
Speaker 4: You love a good wobble. And JERUSALEMA that's the other new line dance song was great. What's it called Jerusalemma?
Speaker 1: I've never heard of that one. What's called that? Maybe something like that? What else happened? All right?
Speaker 4: Photo booth was great dancing. We did moshpit to Ocean Avenue. There's a place on Ocean Avenue. John might have rolled his ankle during the for like a hot second. We sit to the side. I was like, don't worry. Half the people here are registered nurses because of your family and my family.
Speaker 1: So that helped him out. And yeah, they we decorated their his car.
Speaker 4: It wasn't like something deep because we found out he switched cars, so we were able to transfer that out.
Speaker 1: But yeah, wedding was a good time. They had.
Speaker 4: They at the end of the night, they did have a private dance, which I like, I appreciate that because you know, it's just your kind of debrief before you do the walkout. They had bubbles. We did that, and then Saturday, yeah, we got back to hotel. We had a little after party at this like bar that's kind of like the bullpen that's in the original beach ocean front and more, and I got some cheese fries that came in clunch and we found a spot that everyone could hang out with, which was cool. And then Sunday we did the brunch and came back home and now he's married. There you go, and my speech went, well, he's Pokemon red and blue, and we record it. He recorded it, and I'm assuming a couple of other people record it, but I don't. I don't know when that footage is. We'll be ready, so we'll see.
Speaker 1: I want to see it.
Speaker 4: But I think the nid of honor had a matron of honor had to help her kid go to the bathroom, so she was supposed to go first, but then she wasn't ready, so I had to do.
Speaker 1: But luckily I have prepared by then. Ten times I was prepared. And I hope it showed. It is kind of one of those things. I hope you liked it. I tried, I was gonna like it. You wrote it so close. It's so great.
Speaker 4: I love it, and yeah, overall, good time. More looked hot. She still looks hot. I looked hot, you know, everyone looked hot, and yeah, real good time.
Speaker 1: We'll say that. So that's it. We're done with weddings. We're done with I think, right, yeah, I think. I don't know. This guy's never gonna it's caught the bouquet my wedding.
Speaker 4: Sot Jen's brother, little brother Dennis, his girlfriend caught it, and everyone backed away from her because they also are on the the hood path of dating, dating someone for forever and said, everyone like just backed away, and she took her earrings off.
Speaker 1: It was like stop on the ground of like, this is mine.
Speaker 4: Back to hell off and the little kids are like, oh no no, and the other people like, no, get these kids out of here.
Speaker 1: She's gonna fight these kids with this bouquet. She wants that bouquet boys.
Speaker 4: And then we didn't do the girdle or whatever the hell any nasty you know, I want that sweaty. It's weird, but nobody really does creepy.
Speaker 1: I don't want that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And then then you're like, oh, well, the bouquet lady has to hang out with the garter guy the whole time. No, that's not how it works in twenty twenty five, No, sir, but we're done the vest of luck. Their honeymoon I think is like ten days and she's off to like July fourth, so good for her. And he had to work today and yesterday and then he's on vacation till Wednesday.
Speaker 1: So it'll be fun. The news never stops, news never stopped.
Speaker 4: His new story first news story back was had a big news story over the weekend and it was their wedding sign that had the hoods.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good. Oh, it's pretty good. I'm happy for your brother, happy for them. We're not gonna do misconnections today. We're on a good note. You know.
Speaker 4: I love the loveods the good boys have for their wives. So go wish him some sweet nasty love and congratulations. John Hood TV or john Hood Underscore twenty nine on Instagram. That's his real one and then his professional one, because he has to have a news one and his actual one. Yeah, because the twin soun never meets. Probably both of them do, Probably do both of them.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, you like that I got the underscore one. All right, that's good. That's the real one one. All the wedding stuff is going to But we will be.
Speaker 1: Back next week, probably talking about butt stuff. I don't I don't know anything. What do you mean, I'm just joking. We're talking like what the butt stuff? Whoa Max? First week? Okay, we'll see if Eric survived. I don't know. Yeah, we gotta see what's going on. This weekend's Father's Day weekend two Sunday. He got me. It's in the other room. He made this cool little key chan it's his dad on it. You hear your dad, you're gonna make him a key change.
Speaker 2: You a mightna get my dad car with kicking the ass because I gotta go take a Thursday every time I go over there.
Speaker 1: I went over there last week. Gotta fix three things.
Speaker 2: That old man that painted my little butt love that guy.
Speaker 1: I gotta, we gotta, we gotta.
Speaker 2: He bought a new girl for himself, but we gotta take the old one to the dump. Some hiw has taken apart. Put it in the forerunner because my brother's truck can just put the seats down.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a big guy. It's a big guy. It's a big guy. I love it.
Speaker 2: I don't know why you got a new one. The new one's smaller, the one in your house, your apartment.
Speaker 1: You're not allowed to have a girl. No, you'll notice this girl.
Speaker 3: It's a big good Bring it here and we use it for hot dog. Going to put a hot dog in the loading dog, the loading dog. Yeah, set this whole place on fire.
Speaker 1: Then we'll get new hot.
Speaker 2: Dogs and the hot dog machine are fine over there.
Speaker 1: Dogs upgraded them with a grill, and we get some hamburgers.
Speaker 2: Then who's gonna make the hot dogs and hamburgers?
Speaker 1: The same people already making the hot dog anyway.
Speaker 4: Followed Eric mister, that's m Marty or icy k V. Follow me Andrew Hoodie with the Y. Have a great week, and I always remember it's okay to be weird and sexy.
Speaker 1: It got weird, didn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah,