Speaker 1: Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. Thank you for rocking with us today. We're gonna go into the wayback machine coming up here shortly with some classic audio. Now, we got tickets that we like to give away from time to time, and we got some good ones. We got a show coming up at dos Eki's Pavilion. You guys know what that concert is, do you know? Christina Terra September third at do Saki's Pavilion. We're gonna give it away using the iHeart app. There's a talkback feature on there, and when you click on that talkback you can leave messages. The third person that leaves their name, their phone number, their email address, and the answer to this question from earlier in the show. Katie has been begging all of us to watch a new show on Apple. I believe it's on Ben admitted that he finally watched it and we talked about it. We talked about it three thirty. What is that show? Third person? And that can tell us the name of the show that Katie's been begging us to watch on Apple that been finally got around the watching. You are going to win those tickets to see Pantera see you'd better be listening because if not, you're gonna miss out. Everybody wants to go to that Panterra show. How cool is that? But right now it's time for this. It's time to play the Today game.
Speaker 2: It's a game that's nic today. Let's go take it away, you jack wagons.
Speaker 3: This is the Today game for today. April sixteenth, twenty twenty five. We'll start with Selena, who would have been fifty four.
Speaker 4: Bitty bitty bumbum.
Speaker 3: He would only be fifty four.
Speaker 4: That's so sad.
Speaker 1: And there are still just as many murals of her and oak Cliff were on the back of trucks as there were like twenty five years ago. It's insane, which I'd like that more than Lee Harvey Oswald murals. I mean, they're both tragedies.
Speaker 4: Lenny Hart, go ahead, Christine.
Speaker 1: How old was Selena when she died?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Twenties?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know the exact age?
Speaker 3: Twenty four?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because it was three decades ago.
Speaker 4: In the movie, I thought she was like fifteen. Uh.
Speaker 1: That movie, by the way, pretty good. J Lo awesome. Jayla was awesome in it. That's really what kind of launched her career into the next stratosphere. Did you see j Lo in the movie U turn I did bad movie, nice performance, it looks good. And Gary Busey in that uh.
Speaker 3: Easy or said Nick Nolty, it's.
Speaker 1: A game. Yeah, yeah, he was a sergeant Utah yep, guys, Bill Belichick seventy three.
Speaker 4: A little bit of Taylor.
Speaker 1: That's my guy.
Speaker 2: We were wondering about that.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was about you want investigation or not? Anyone will hold you everything. I know, coach, what do you see your credit? I have nothing. I don't have an explanation. Nod so washed.
Speaker 1: I thought he had a chance to be the Cowboys coach.
Speaker 3: Dude, Now he's coaching at North Carolina with his girlfriend out there on the field with him.
Speaker 4: He's fishing his keys out of his pocket so she can go move his car. Doesn't that first clip like make sense though, as to why he's with her, why he's got nothing going on anymore. Yeah, I'll turn into a caretaker.
Speaker 1: I guess I'll bring in the coach North Carolina so my son can take it over and I can vang this twenty.
Speaker 3: Four year old guys Chance the Rappers thirty two, My lady, that my damn my dad.
Speaker 4: What having him?
Speaker 1: You know, he's just waiting for some stuff to pop.
Speaker 4: You mean waiting for some stuff to pop?
Speaker 1: You know what you kid about?
Speaker 4: Anyone? Hello, guy, your age shouldal You could say that about anyone.
Speaker 3: I love it. Anyone that you haven't heard from it a while. What are they doing? Well, they're just waiting for some stuff to pop. It's an old friend of fifteen years. He's just waiting for some stuff to pop. I challenge every listener to bring this up in a conversation with someone. Hey, whatever happened to your cousin, Joel? I think he's just waiting for some stuff to pop. Guys, Kareem Kareem abdul Jabbar is seventy eight.
Speaker 1: Kareem abdul Jabbar.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, so, but you must have me confused with someone else. My name is Roger Murdoch. I'm Nicole Pilot.
Speaker 4: My dad's got season tickets.
Speaker 2: I think you should go back to your seat now, Joy bye. Clarence. Oh, he's not bothering anyone.
Speaker 4: Let him stay here. I think you're the greatest, but my dad says you don't work hard enough on defense except during the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Hell, I don't listen to you tell your old man Waltman, then euar Roupe and down the court for forty eight minutes.
Speaker 1: So good, it's pretty damn good.
Speaker 3: Uh, let's see Martin Lawrence is sixty? Did he produce her song?
Speaker 4: Hopefully? I just remember the time going back to Kareem that he tried to teach John Stamos how to shoot on full house because John Stamos is a horrible basketball player. Oh, I thought he found his sweet shot. His sweet spot is like fifteen feet out. It's pretty good John Stamos. Yeah, it's good mid range Stamos.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Finally, it's National Eggs Benedict Day.
Speaker 1: It's an egg in a cup.
Speaker 4: That was fun.
Speaker 3: I mean what time did everything even end?
Speaker 4: Who said it ended? Ooh?
Speaker 3: He was some fellas. Now I know your Billy is ready for some of these that roam.
Speaker 2: He is off the chain. Berber You ready to feed em?
Speaker 4: Dnumics bell with cheese me?
Speaker 1: What up there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: There's the Today game.
Speaker 3: Good luck to all our nominees coming up in the five o'clock hour. We've got the Scroll Patrol, We've got a MAVs King's preview, We've got Gail King clapping back on space haters, But coming up next Gary Busey in the Beninskin Wayback Machine.
Speaker 1: Next