Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I need a hot coffee chug this morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I need some hot coffee. I need some hot I don't have any hot coffee. I get chugging great, I haven't gone yet.
Speaker 4: Nice for good.
Speaker 5: Squality for nine of the base number one hit music stage in the JV Show. I'm Selena and I'm Jess. Let's get things started with the first talk back of the.
Speaker 6: Day, bro JV crew, and so Angelina I said, hi, And then one last thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's watering salsas Angelina says, what's up?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, we'll tell Angelina said, huh, we.
Speaker 2: Will pass it. And yeah message yeah, second talk back of the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure it.
Speaker 7: Morning j V Show. I just wanted to try my left see if I want to be the first talk back of the morning. I doubt he was like five thirty, but anyway, still on to say, you know, hope everyone has a happy Monday, got plenty of rest, make good memories, and just want to send you good vibes. We need that in this time right now. Anyway, y'all have a good day, big hugs, play some good music because.
Speaker 2: But let's allgether in for one hug. Everybody gather big in there reading.
Speaker 3: Who did put thet off?
Speaker 2: I put on?
Speaker 4: I put on extra deodorant?
Speaker 3: Actually, oh a trip? Like how many? How many swipes do you think you put on in the morning?
Speaker 4: Like like four?
Speaker 3: Like that's too many?
Speaker 4: Four?
Speaker 2: I think I do three?
Speaker 4: Up and down, up and down, up and down.
Speaker 3: That's too much. Up and down and move on.
Speaker 8: Or you kind of do a swirl sometimes sometimes it's not like a full.
Speaker 3: Like you're swirling the stick.
Speaker 8: Sometimes, yeah, are you not?
Speaker 3: You just up and back, up and back. That's plenty.
Speaker 2: Graham, how was the weekend you guys?
Speaker 1: It was a good weekend. It was a busy weekend. On Saturday night, which was kind of cool. We went to Napa's Light Up Art Festival, saying runs for a couple of weeks and kicked off I think last weekend.
Speaker 2: Ex you talked about this last week.
Speaker 1: So you just all over downtown NAPA. They have artists put up these big light up art installations there. Some of them are huge, some are big, and then some of them are like big projections on sides of buildings and it's like these crazy art shows. Ones on this side of a church down there and just the outline of the church exactly is just this crazy light show anyways, So you just kind of walk around and look at all the different stuff. It's it's a very instagrammable moment, all the things that you can be taking a picture in front of or whatever here for it. So it kind of scratches that itch of today's I feel like that's a big requirement in today's world. If you want to have an event, we think better look good on the gram. This looks great on the Gram, and so your cruise around to do that. But the one thing that you know, the kids love it, and it is some of the art stuffs really really cool to see.
Speaker 3: But the one thing, you guys, it's started raining, and.
Speaker 1: Our very own weather person here said something about maybe there was a chance of rain Saturday. She didn't say anything about Saturday night rain. Selene, do you remember hearing anything about that?
Speaker 3: No, totally.
Speaker 1: I was totally unprepared for that. Didn't have an umbrella, nothing.
Speaker 8: It's because my my Friday, that was my Friday report.
Speaker 4: So if I would have been here on Saturday, then.
Speaker 2: It's supposed to be for the whole weekend.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's the one you know the sprinkles, So the sprinkles were friends.
Speaker 4: It was rain turned into rain that night.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I guess when I asked you, like, hey, specific parts of the bay, where will it rain?
Speaker 2: What can we expect?
Speaker 5: You didn't say NAPA, right, NAPA got no mention the apologized gram Anyway, if.
Speaker 1: You don't want to see that. NAPA Light Up Art Festival. I think it runs till mid February. But the projector the big projector part I think ended last night, which was a really cool That was a really cool part of it. So next year, next year, it's a good one.
Speaker 4: Maybe the rain was part of the art installations. No, maybe it didn't rain anywhere else.
Speaker 3: No, no, that's not a thing. But thank you though filled the heads.
Speaker 4: Up had fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then the rest of the weekend, you guys, I'm I'm gonna I believe this will be my photo from home. I haven't, you know, put my official submission in yet. But I spent Friday and Saturday, well Friday, and but I felt like I think it was the entire weekend. My wife wanted this table made for our entryway of the new of the new house. Now I had saved it when we tore down this old house before we built the house that we're in that we just moved into. I saved this huge ridge beam from the house and it's been outside now for a couple of years and so it's got little weathered, but I had saved this beam. I was like, I'm gonna make something out of this one day. And I remember my wife had shown me this picture of this table that she liked, and it was like crazy expensive, and I was like, I can make that same table out of that beam. And so finally I was like, you know what, I should probably do that so we can sort of finish out the entryway to the house. And so I built this entry table and I still had a bunch of the beam left over after I was done, and then my wife said, well, you know, we could use a bench on the other side of the entry where you put your shoes on.
Speaker 3: And so then I spent yesterday building a.
Speaker 2: Matching so good I made this.
Speaker 4: You should make them and sell them. You'll make a lot of money.
Speaker 1: A lot of people with my DMS, you know, because I posted this on my Instagram story, a lot of people said that, but I don't. I yeah, I'm not you know, I'm not in the furniture making business. And also I just have this one big beam.
Speaker 2: I don't know you get more beams from who knows?
Speaker 3: You can? I mean you can buy them. They're expensive, that's the problem. This.
Speaker 1: This was an incredibly cheap project for me because I got the beam for free. But if you had to buy the thing, the beam would be expensive. It's a big piece of wood.
Speaker 2: Let's sell that picture over so we can post.
Speaker 1: It the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Time for.
Speaker 1: The four things you need to ends up on to start your day.
Speaker 5: I just want everyone to know today is the first day that the IRS will start accepting and processing twenty twenty four income tax return. So get your W twos together, get your ten ninety nine, and get show back.
Speaker 3: We get show bad. It doesn't always working, Yeah, it doesn't always work like that.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it takes your bags.
Speaker 3: Takes your bag either way.
Speaker 2: Today's the first day you can start doing that, all right.
Speaker 3: The stage is.
Speaker 1: Set for Super Bowl fifty nine in New Orleans. It's going to be the Kansas City Chiefs versus the Philadelphia Eagles. Yes, you saw the Eagles totally pounded the Commanders yesterday in the NFC Championship Game fifty five to twenty three, and the Chiefs got the officials help as usual as they eked out a thirty two to twenty nine win over the Bills. In the AFC Championship Game, the Chiefs faced.
Speaker 3: The Eagles in the Super Bowl two years ago. Chiefs won that one. They beat them again in this Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: They'll become the first team in NFL history to win three in a row.
Speaker 8: Oh Max, it's the cold morning, so layer up before leaving the house. Time will get a little more comfortable in the afternoon, with daytime highs in the low sixties. Also, there is a freeze warning and frost advisory in effect through nine am for areas of the Santa Clara County and southern East Mainhills.
Speaker 3: Freeze and frost watch out, everybody.
Speaker 1: Hey Aquarius, best d Hey, your day today is going to be a nine. Plan your moves together, You and your partner can create something wonderful.
Speaker 3: Determine who does what, and get busy.
Speaker 4: We'll get busy.
Speaker 1: I think they mean it like that, but that it does say savor a delightful dance.
Speaker 3: Oh maybe that doesn't. Maybe that does me.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Graham, what do you want to talk about here?
Speaker 1: I want to talk about the only person in the world right now that's got a functioning pig organ in them. And they just passed a major milestone on Saturday this past weekend, you guys, because they've become the longest living recipient of a pig organ transplant. And which is now we're on. I guess today would be Saturday with sixty one days, so sixty three days today for this woman, and they say she is thriving, thriving with her pig kidney.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: She has kind of an interesting story because she had originally donated one of her own kidneys to her mom, and then she went through some health complications of her own which caused her one remaining kidney to start failing and she had to go on dialysis and all this other stuff, and so she became a good, you know, option to receive an experimental Jeane edited pig kidney, and you guys, so far it's working.
Speaker 3: She's out living life walking around.
Speaker 1: Her doctor says, if she buzzed body on the street, you have no idea.
Speaker 3: She's got a pig kidney. Inside of her, she is thriving.
Speaker 4: Except you hear her and she's like.
Speaker 1: I don't think. I mean, there's probably there maybe an element of that, or like at dinner time, you know they put the food out, put it.
Speaker 8: In your mouth, and it'd be like pig now, yeah, she's just like chomping, not using a fork in.
Speaker 2: Don't you just want your actual kidney back? Like, sorry, Mom, give me my kidney back.
Speaker 4: I need it now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it doesn't work like that. There's no take backs. That's the rule of organ donation. Yeah, no take backs anyway. I mean I did think about that. Imagine you did such a selfless thing, you gave away one of your organs, and then you know, suddenly, but I need that back now I've got a pig one inside me. And like Jess said, now you sound like this all the time, exactly that would be.
Speaker 8: I just couldn't do an experimental like procedure like that.
Speaker 2: No, but again, not one of the first ones. I'm sorry. But everyone else who's received some type of.
Speaker 3: Animal organ, well, there's not many people. There's been a couple, there's been very few.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they didn't make it. I'm not standing up.
Speaker 3: For this that is true. Only four other Americans.
Speaker 1: Have received experimental transplants of gene edited pig organs, two hearts and two kidneys. None of them lived more than two months, so this was a big deal that she's passed. This weekend, she passed the two month mark and sorry mom, hopefully she continues to thrive. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Oh here comes just running back from the restroom again.
Speaker 3: Just in time.
Speaker 8: We need to put that rumor to rest.
Speaker 3: Or build a bathroom. That's closer.
Speaker 2: The JV show.
Speaker 5: I feel bad, I asked, just went to the next studio and grab some audio for me for today's your coming up.
Speaker 3: I know, I'm sorry our rumors get started.
Speaker 5: Anyways, Happy Monday, Thank you for hanging out with us. So Spirit Airlines has a new an updated dress code policy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're hopping on a Spirit Airlines flight sometime soon, First of all, I question your decision making, but.
Speaker 2: Second of what value your life?
Speaker 3: But what are you doing? Didn't they go bankrupt? Didn't Spirit announce bankruptcy? Were they doing still flying? They have no business still flying?
Speaker 1: But make sure you are dressed appropriately because they did just release their brand new dress code, they are taking the Ratchet tree out of their Ratchet Airline as passengers will be prohibited now from wearing see through clothing that exposes the breasts, the button, or other private parts. The policy also prohibits passengers from showing any offensive tattoos. So if you have offensive tattoos, cover them up as well as.
Speaker 3: Your breasts, buttocks, and other private parts.
Speaker 1: No see through clothing there and those that are in violation of the new policy can be denied boarding or removed from flights. Bare feet are also no longer permitted, and to quote one of our favorite listeners, Andy Luna, whoa whoa, whoa. So you mean to tell me that prior to this bare feet were allowed. You could you could have bare feet and stroll onto a Spirit Airlines flight.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess I shouldn't be surprised by that. Not the bare feet were allowed, or.
Speaker 5: Do they mean those people that will like kick off their like flip flops once they sit down.
Speaker 2: Way it should be banned. Yeah, it should be banned.
Speaker 3: Bare feet were allowed on a flight.
Speaker 1: People were just strolling in in their seat through clothes with no shoes.
Speaker 4: I believe it though, just actually on Spirit.
Speaker 1: I guess the tracks it is Spirit Airlines.
Speaker 3: Didn't you guys go bankrupt?
Speaker 4: What are you still doing up in the sky make money?
Speaker 5: Somehow, I feel like every airline should have no bear feet policy.
Speaker 1: I thought they all did a sense like I don't know, nineteen thirty.
Speaker 5: But there are people who would just kick off, you know, whatever they're wearing on a flight and they're just barefooted.
Speaker 3: But you're one of those people. I have socks on.
Speaker 1: What's the difference it socks?
Speaker 3: The songs are just a sweatsponge.
Speaker 8: Know that better's not like walking down up and down the aisle with We.
Speaker 5: Don't know that I'm saying, neither are those people. But I've definitely seen people sitting barefooted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with bare feet, yes.
Speaker 8: Yeah, But you know there are people that just like live the lifestyle of not wearing shoes anywhere.
Speaker 1: So I know that's what I feel like we're targeting here because it says you might be prevented from boarding, which means that you're strolling up to.
Speaker 3: Your flight shoes on.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, which again I thought was a thing since air travel was invented.
Speaker 8: But I mean, come on, Spirit, like, really, with the quality that you offer us you're really going to be looking at our dress code, like our outfits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're charging me extra just to get an armrest on my seat or whatever, like, come on, I spent that money that I could have spent on socks. I had to spend it to get an arm rest in a bottle of water on your flight?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Southwest would never.
Speaker 5: I don't know they go bankrupt? O, why are they still flying?
Speaker 3: That's a good question?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 1: Is uh?
Speaker 4: Is Spirit also the same as Frontier?
Speaker 1: I think they tried to buddy up and merge and then didn't work out.
Speaker 3: Just something mad?
Speaker 4: Okay, because I have a friend Tier flight in March?
Speaker 1: Why are you that's the same? Didn't Frontier go bankrupt?
Speaker 3: Also? Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, well why would you think about where are you go?
Speaker 4: It was cheaper?
Speaker 3: Of course it was cheaper.
Speaker 8: I have a I'm going on a weekend trip to Vegas in March, the Vegas flight.
Speaker 3: Hope you get there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That bad. It's a really short flight.
Speaker 3: It's a gamble.
Speaker 9: Job.
Speaker 3: I see what I did there. It's a flight on Frontier.
Speaker 2: It's your best joke of twenty five.
Speaker 3: Frontier Spirit.
Speaker 10: Honest, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So j Lo is house hunting.
Speaker 5: Apparently she recently went and she toured a twenty million dollar off market mansion in Brtwood, according to sources.
Speaker 2: Now, there's a couple things that we need to talk about.
Speaker 5: One, this mansion is in the same neighborhood where Ben Affleck bought his new house after they broke up, So he went and bought a new house moving away from j Lo, And now she's trying to move into the neighborhood.
Speaker 3: I dude, get out of here.
Speaker 1: Brother. Nice parts of this well, I guess a lot of it burned down. There's fewer nice parts.
Speaker 5: The other thing, she really likes this house, but she has serious concerns about the air quality around it because the Brentwood, or at least this neighborhood was like right next to areas that burned down and the Palisades fires.
Speaker 2: So she's like, I don't really know about the air quality and the location.
Speaker 3: The air quality good, couple good reins and the smoke is gone. Well it doesn't rain there either.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But also if like the fires and that happening is a concern for you. Why why are you moving there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think people will begin to reevaluate after seeing these fires where they choose to live. If you're on a steep hillside surrounded by one hundred year old oak trees, maybe reconsider might not be the best idea.
Speaker 5: Maybe she's like a house bringing down or moving closer to ben Affleck.
Speaker 2: I'll take my chances and live next door.
Speaker 3: But she watched.
Speaker 2: Stage five Cleaner over there.
Speaker 5: That bunny was recently a guest on Hot Ones and he did not make it through. He had to tap out. Here's a clip of him.
Speaker 3: So how's a word?
Speaker 2: Okay? Because now I'm feeling it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and I don't like it because I'm I'm worried about my call on.
Speaker 9: But I'm worry.
Speaker 6: I think I will be at the bathroom the whole drip from here to Puerto Rico.
Speaker 2: He was like really concerned about is.
Speaker 5: He said, like his intestines, like he didn't want to ruin if I'm doing this.
Speaker 2: If you don't know, Hot.
Speaker 5: Ones is the interview where celebrities will eat really really hot wings while answering questions.
Speaker 4: A lot of them make it through, So I'm surprised.
Speaker 5: He yeah, I read only ten people have ever not completed really the hot Ones challenge. Now bad Bunny is being added to that, to that list.
Speaker 3: So he didn't even make it. He made it part way in.
Speaker 2: He made it part way in, but about and it was Yeah, it was too hot.
Speaker 3: Yeahs bies me right now is hot that you know what?
Speaker 1: And that means we've pushed it to the limit and we don't need to go crazy.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, thank you for doing all Right, he's done. I mean, don't you just embrace it that point and.
Speaker 5: Just I mean at that point, I wouldn't want to be embarrassed in front of everyone.
Speaker 2: Knowingly.
Speaker 5: Ten other people or is something around there have have quit especially Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like if Ariana Grande can make it through, I have to be I think I know she recently did it.
Speaker 3: You fight it, you go the entire way.
Speaker 1: I don't care if her face is just dripping buckets of sweat and you look like an absolute mess.
Speaker 3: You just you power through.
Speaker 8: But then what sucks is you still have to keep answering questions. So I can't like, once I'm in the stage of having something super spy, I don't want to talk to anyone, like, don't even look at me because I'm dealing with something internally right now.
Speaker 3: That is true.
Speaker 1: There's those times where you eat something that's way too hot and you're just it is miserable because when when will this go away? I just want this feeling to end? And you let everybody around you at the restaurant know.
Speaker 3: That you're.
Speaker 5: Just start signing around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a lot of that kind of sounds, and nobody wants to be around you.
Speaker 2: All right, Grammy, what do you have?
Speaker 3: Coke? Fans rejoice?
Speaker 1: Not that kind of coke, Coca Coca Cola, because Costco just announced that they are getting rid of pepsi and pepsi products in their food court and they're switching them.
Speaker 3: Back to coke.
Speaker 11: Woo.
Speaker 1: Yes, they made the switch to pepsi back in twenty thirteen. In US Costco shoppers, we've been disappointed ever since. That dollar fifty hot dog just tastes a lot better with a coke rather than a pepsi.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Those Coke Fountain drinks expected to make a comeback at your local Costco. Shout out to the NAPO Costco. That's mine, I got one now. I finally have a local one starting this summer. They did not weigh in and say if that's going to change the dollar fifty hot dog soda combination price that they have reiterated several times in the past, that that price is going to stay what it is. That's the one thing that has not skyrocketed in price in the entire United States, the dollar fifty hot dog and soda combo.
Speaker 3: Okay, and defy you to find a better deal than that.
Speaker 4: And I'm glad of your team Coke and not team Pepsi.
Speaker 3: What I look like a guy that would drink Pepsi?
Speaker 4: Hey, there's people out there that you're offending right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Who who? Name one?
Speaker 2: Name one person?
Speaker 3: Come forward and show yourself my boyfriend?
Speaker 1: What WHOA?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I don't know when I when I found out, I was like, oh, no, is this going to work?
Speaker 2: But you gladly accept it?
Speaker 12: Is?
Speaker 8: Then that means haven't you accepted this soda team.
Speaker 4: It's a unique one, but you know, you gotta love it.
Speaker 1: My dad was team Pepsi for like my entire childhood. Big we're a big team Pepsi household.
Speaker 2: Really me too.
Speaker 3: And then finally you try to co cold.
Speaker 2: You're like, what was I doing?
Speaker 3: This was way better?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: Well, thank you.
Speaker 1: Graham The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Happy Monday.
Speaker 2: Thanks for hanging out with us.
Speaker 5: We were just talking about bad Bunny quitting hot Ones last week.
Speaker 12: Good Morning JV Show. This is Appeno from Benetia, And yeah, you're right as far as hot ones go, Ariana Grande she did it recently and she took it like a champ, like she wasn't even phased. Even the host of shots, I know, Holly Berry, did a really good.
Speaker 4: Job chart least they're on.
Speaker 12: They both act like they weren't even phased. But yeah, Ariana Grande, she's probably the best I've seen to do the show. Anyways, Love you guys, Hey, thank.
Speaker 2: You for that. See, how are you gonna let ari in a grand date? Like how hot one? You do?
Speaker 3: You think her like team goes to them ahead of time.
Speaker 1: Now it's like, look, you're gonna make these not very spicy because we don't need our girls sweating up there, but you're gonna pretend like they're the hottest ones and we're and that's the only way she's going to do the show.
Speaker 4: You think me.
Speaker 2: I just get, Hey, it's possible, Clinna.
Speaker 1: You know the list of we've seen the list of celebrity demands when they come from, when they come to places, and it wouldn't surprise me if they said, look, we don't what our client here looking like a sweaty train wreck the other thing, so dial back the heat.
Speaker 5: All the names he listed, Arianna, Hallie, Charlie's they they're actors as well. Maybe they are on fire and they just they act really well like it.
Speaker 3: Except but you can't help it. I can.
Speaker 1: I love spicy food. I love really spicy stuff. But every now and again you get something and your face the faster the water faster it turns on on your face and you just start ripping. It does, get totally drenched. There's nothing you can do. You can't act your way out of that.
Speaker 5: I get unless she's a robot. Maybe Ariana Grande is a robot, and that's I believe. All right, let's get to it the blaps where you can win a chug.
Speaker 9: My.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna just have to be the first person.
Speaker 5: A guest today is a bleeped out word as always leave your guest is on the talkback mic on the iHeart app.
Speaker 2: All right, here is today's clip. Listen up.
Speaker 5: When I was eighteen I lost my It wasn't some live changing thing like everyone said it would be.
Speaker 3: Oh m's not have been very good.
Speaker 1: All right, Think about what that bleeped out That's a good one, So I like that, all right? Think about what that bleeped out word could be. Leave that guest on the talkback mic. Like Selena said, you have to be the very first correct answer of the morning to win a JV show, Chuck Mug and your answer needs to be PG. This is a family show. Leave us your name and your city along with your guests the JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Hope you win this, Chug Mug.
Speaker 5: Now, this is what the bleep we're are you gonna do? Is be the first person a guest today is a bleeped out word. It's always if you have a guest, you think you know what that bleeped out word is? Leave it on the talkback on the new and improved iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: In case you missed today's clip.
Speaker 5: Here it is When I was eighteen, I lost my It wasn't some live changing thing like everyone said it would be not at all.
Speaker 2: Not even close.
Speaker 3: Let's go to g too quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess it did happen pretty fast.
Speaker 5: Oh interesting, Hey, but you don't know what they'll bleeped up the Family Show. You think good morning, buys Happy Monday's Amanda out of line from that book.
Speaker 4: And we think that the bleeped out word is.
Speaker 2: I d okaybody, that's a very good, excellent guess, but not the right not the right word ding it.
Speaker 3: Good Morning JB Show.
Speaker 1: This is Adam, Joelse and Adani, And we think the bleeped out word is wisdom teeth.
Speaker 2: Wisdom.
Speaker 1: Now that's far and away the most popular guests this morning. Everybody's guessing wisdom teeth this morning. Slenna, you still got your wisdom teeth? No, get them pulled though, right? Yes, Jess, you got wisdom teeth?
Speaker 4: Yep, all four at once?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Did you same? I think I got all four pulled.
Speaker 1: I remember getting some of them pulled, and I just remember they put you under right, and when I up, my zipper was slightly undone and the IVY was in the other arm.
Speaker 3: I'm not joking. No legal litigation still pending.
Speaker 4: Think you're joking I'm not joking.
Speaker 2: You're joking.
Speaker 1: Sure it was.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you something was askew.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm like concerned. Why how did you bring that up? R? This is serious allegations.
Speaker 1: I'm just still I'm telling you, I'm giving you my tree.
Speaker 2: You're right, you're right. Should we continue the yes?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 2: Good morning. My guess for the bleeped out word is wallet.
Speaker 9: This is Andrew and Albany.
Speaker 4: Lost my wile.
Speaker 5: No, not this time, or I continue to get those guesses in what is that bleep network?
Speaker 2: Leave your guess on the talk back Michael that I Heeart app.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 3: I'm Selena Graham.
Speaker 5: Jess is in the restroom. She should be back in any second.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: Oh, there's Jack Power the restroom.
Speaker 3: About second time? Work run your timing, come on not that.
Speaker 2: Far anyways, Thanks, thanks for hanging out with the JV Show. We're playing What to Believe where you can win this.
Speaker 5: Chug mug if and there's a big if if you are the first person a guest today's bleeped out word.
Speaker 2: Now case you missed today's clip. Here it is one last time.
Speaker 5: When I was eighteen, I lost my it wasn't some life changing thing like everyone said it would be. So what is that bleeped out word? Remember this is a family show. Yes it goes. Let's go to your talkbacks.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 1: My name is Amiro and I'm phone cocer, and I think the belief that word is.
Speaker 3: Fa phone phone. Have you guys ever lost the phone before?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: And I don't think I have.
Speaker 3: I don't have. I haven't either ever.
Speaker 2: I've been close to it, but not really happened like once.
Speaker 1: To me, that would be life changing in today's world, back when you were eighteen, Slanna, because that was so long ago, it would have been different.
Speaker 2: It was like a couple of years ago.
Speaker 3: Actually, show.
Speaker 7: My name is Melissa, I'm from San Jose and I think the leaps out word this morning is you.
Speaker 9: Adults go downhill?
Speaker 2: You're an adults crazy? Okay, thanks, great morning.
Speaker 3: You lost your youth.
Speaker 1: You probably lost yours a little bit before that, right, Well, uh.
Speaker 5: No, because I'm only twenty six and a half, I think I'm still pretty youthful.
Speaker 2: Oh that's the moment.
Speaker 3: Wow, keep telling yourself that positive good that you feel that way.
Speaker 2: Thank you, and that's all that matters.
Speaker 5: Good morning, JVS.
Speaker 1: Show Happy Monday.
Speaker 13: This is Avenue from Pittsburgh and my guess for the bleep dot word is curfew.
Speaker 2: Curfey.
Speaker 3: Did you have a curfew, Selena?
Speaker 2: Once I was actually let out of my house, Yes.
Speaker 3: Out of your cage?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: What time was your curfew?
Speaker 2: Like eleven?
Speaker 9: Ish?
Speaker 2: I think, but I didn't really.
Speaker 3: Because you didn't have any friends. You never pushed until eleven.
Speaker 2: Just what I was never really allowed to like do it.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I'm I'm the same boat.
Speaker 8: So I never really had a curfew just because I couldn't go anywhere really interesting.
Speaker 1: I feel like mine was always midnight, but it had to have been like pre arranged, like I'm doing this thing, I'm hanging out with these people.
Speaker 3: I'll be back by midnight.
Speaker 1: It was never it was never later than that, but it was kind of I think it was a sliding.
Speaker 2: Scale depending on what you're doing.
Speaker 3: Right, that targetment get that Eric.
Speaker 9: Is job.
Speaker 5: Job right, here's today's clip, unweep. When I was eighteen, I lost my job. It wasn't some life changing thing like everyone said it would be.
Speaker 4: Lost my job.
Speaker 1: I'd be so upset if I lost my job. What was the job?
Speaker 5: And I was a hostess huh at Outback Steakhouse. I love that it only lasted two.
Speaker 1: Weeks that I lost a job was at the Resting beeface and customers are.
Speaker 3: All the en off by that.
Speaker 2: No, it was shockingly being late too much.
Speaker 10: Oh, that.
Speaker 3: The one that should have been my first guest. Stupid me. What was I thinking? Was I thinking, all right, let's get some shout outs. Let's give him some shout outs.
Speaker 1: Erica and Newark right there, have the very first correct answer this morning. And she's got herself a brand new JB show much she doesn't have.
Speaker 3: It yet, She's got to get her mud. So she checks her.
Speaker 1: Email and then re coordinate it and then we'll ship it and then someone will put a stamp on it. We'll try to send it there and hopefully doesn't get lost in the minute. Resell it, Yeah, put it up on Facebook marketplace. Nobody will buy it, and then you'd be like, maybe I'll drink out of this thing, and then by then you've flat out last it.
Speaker 3: All right. A couple other.
Speaker 1: People came correct answer this morning, our buddy.
Speaker 3: Laurie and Morgan Hill. What's up Laurie?
Speaker 5: Was that?
Speaker 3: Kimberly and San Jose.
Speaker 1: Also have to correct answering did anyone else squeak someone?
Speaker 4: Someone just squeaked it in and it was Owen and Jessica from Gilroy.
Speaker 3: What's up? Owen and Jessica was up? Nice job today.
Speaker 1: Also a one on We'll mention talkback, Nicole from boise idahost and said it was her very first time leaving a talkback, so I want to shout her out. I mostly want to shout her out because I checked the ratings this morning. You guys, Yes, JV show number one in boise Ido.
Speaker 3: You thank you so thank you Nicole.
Speaker 5: Everyone who played we didn't win, well, thank you for playing, but no worries. You have another shot tomorrow morning, seven oh five.
Speaker 1: On the JV show The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine Wild.
Speaker 9: This is Joshua from Berlin Game. I just wanted to thank you guys for being on the air and giving.
Speaker 10: Me something funny to listen to every single morning.
Speaker 9: I've been a fan of you guys since the dog House days. By the way, this is my first talk back.
Speaker 3: So did I hear it right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, definitely did it right. Yeah, thank you for joining in. Yeah, if you don't already have the iHeartRadio app What are you doing? If you haven't noticed, that is the best way to interact and engage with the shan We love hearing from everybody. We want to hear your comments about everything we talk about, even if you totally disagree with us. I love playing those ones when people disagree with Selena and Jess, that's my favorite.
Speaker 4: Those are my.
Speaker 2: Favorite live for that.
Speaker 1: I usually don't play those ones, but on the talks, on the talk back, if you want to engage with the show, it's the best way.
Speaker 3: And so welcome in to the phone.
Speaker 1: Hi, who's this?
Speaker 4: Can you repeat that one more time?
Speaker 5: Benling Bely, I tried my best. Okay, well, welcome, okay to the JV Show.
Speaker 2: Did you have a good weekend?
Speaker 4: I sure did you guys?
Speaker 5: Our weekend fantastic. Yeah, thank you so much for asking.
Speaker 2: We're going to try to get you these Katy Perry tickets, but you have to win the JV Show.
Speaker 5: You have nope game Okay, really quick and pfo on Katie Perry. She just announced this showy Chase Center tickets are not on sale yet, but we.
Speaker 4: Got them for you.
Speaker 5: If you can answer three out of four trivia questions.
Speaker 2: Here's question number one.
Speaker 5: Question number one, what legendary filmmaker directed the move the Jurassic Park.
Speaker 3: Still break?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Steven Stieburgh, Little Steven Spielberg, all right. Question number two. During the Cold War, the Bay of Pigs was a failed US backed attempt at overthrowing the government of what country the Bay of Pigs bil pigs?
Speaker 5: An?
Speaker 1: He guesses, Wow, someone say Cuba after they googled it.
Speaker 4: We'll take it.
Speaker 5: I got my son with me. Are you healthy?
Speaker 4: And nice job?
Speaker 3: JC on the Google? Just kidding anybody?
Speaker 2: Question number three?
Speaker 5: What Popstars super Bowl halftime show caused a costumed dancing shark to go viral?
Speaker 11: Oh no, look in again, dancing sharp.
Speaker 1: Friend?
Speaker 4: Take a guess, Katy Perry.
Speaker 3: There's give me one.
Speaker 1: I called that was Katy Perry, left Left Shark and we just happened to be giving away Katy Perry. And with that correct answer, you just won those Katy Perry tickets. We only have one question left to go, but you don't need this one. You've already won. Question number four, how old do you have to be to run for President of the United States?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh oh, I heard forty and I heard thirty both incorrect. Thirty five is the correct answer there, But like I said, you didn't need that one.
Speaker 9: You want.
Speaker 8: Now you get to see k Perry live at Chase Center for her show July eighteenth, And a quick reminder, tickets for this go on soel Friday ten am.
Speaker 2: Nice, but who cares because you you got them, you don't have to buy them. Congratulations.
Speaker 5: We hope you so much.
Speaker 2: You're very welcome.
Speaker 5: Hope you have a great rest of your day. Hang on for those tickets, Grammy, just you and I hear. Yeah, do you think there is any googling going on?
Speaker 1: You know what He's just you know, it seemed like they could have been, but you know, got to get people the better for the day.
Speaker 3: They sound like smart people.
Speaker 2: They would have got the last question right too if they were cheating, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but once you take your foot off the gas, once you've already won, I'm kiddy, they haste it.
Speaker 3: They got it, by the.
Speaker 5: Way, Katy Perry tickets all week seven thirty five. Inside the JAB show you Nope.
Speaker 1: Game, Grammy, have some shout out just one singular mom and my DMS just mom in my DMS, mom, Mom in my DMS says, Hey Graham, can you wish my son Nolan a happy eleventh birthday?
Speaker 3: We listen in the morning's on the way to school.
Speaker 1: I just want him to know that we love him and think he's a pretty amazing kid. You think he's pretty amazing, Silena, or do you think it's just the parents hyping him up?
Speaker 2: He's amazing?
Speaker 3: Okay, he's actually amazing.
Speaker 1: Love Mom, Dad, Riley, Laura, Logan and yond again.
Speaker 3: Thanks that was for mom.
Speaker 1: So happy happy birthday, Nola, and hope you have a great day.
Speaker 3: Who is the part that's true?
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: The JV Show on a Monday.
Speaker 3: I'm Selena.
Speaker 2: I thank you's so much for hanging out with that.
Speaker 9: Hey, JV Show, this is Bianca Daily City. I am on the freeway. There's a car on fire on the freeway. North No southbound one oh one past Grand before south.
Speaker 2: Care for boulevard.
Speaker 9: I know I'm not in charge of traffic, but man, there's black smoke.
Speaker 1: Love you guys.
Speaker 9: What a way to start our morning.
Speaker 2: Oh no today, Hey you too?
Speaker 1: Thank you for then it's coming for your job, Selena, did you hear that North not no actual southbound one oh one between somewhere Grand Yeah, Fort.
Speaker 2: That must have just happened because I was not in my traffic report.
Speaker 3: I appreciate the live update.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: What's up JVS Show?
Speaker 9: It's writer. I'm on the way to school and I love listening to your guys' radio. It's so much fun. Have a good morning, guys.
Speaker 3: Right, appreciate.
Speaker 10: Yes, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories. It's happening today.
Speaker 5: Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds text messages will be subpoena in court.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 5: This is interesting because when Blake Lively put out messages between Justin Baldoni and his PR team trying to prove that he had manufactured a smear campaign against her, remember that, And he later proved that she'd only like put it, she'd only put out pieces of conversations to try to manipulate the narrative and try to control things. And he was like, here's the entire conversation. He was like debunking everything that she was saying. Basically, well, isn't it kind of interesting how she failed to show any of her conversations, any of her text messages.
Speaker 2: That's about to change.
Speaker 5: According to legal sources, not only are Blake and Ryan gonna have to sit for deposition soon, but they're gonna be required to hand over any text and emails having anything to do with Justin and the production of it ends with us. And these are going to be private text messages between each other, so you know it's going to be all the.
Speaker 2: Good stuff that we want to know.
Speaker 3: I have a question, yeah, is it all the good stuff?
Speaker 1: Because when you go into something like this and a deposition, yeah, they are going to see but wouldn't they have deleted all stuff?
Speaker 3: They've got plenty of forewarning.
Speaker 1: Can't they check the deleted That's I guess that's my question. Are you going to get like some FBI phone pathologists that comes in there and knows what stuff has been manipulating what hasn't? Because I don't know that they do that or have the ability to do that. I feel like that, And if so, aren't you getting the edited version?
Speaker 5: I feel like once it is ordered, like by a judge, like the like the other the other side, they can easily go to their phone company whatever and be like, hey, we need all the records, we need everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I'm that's what they do. I'm pretty sure it's certain documents in.
Speaker 3: A criminal case.
Speaker 1: In a criminal case, somebody has been murdered something and they need to get evidence from your phone. Yeah, they can order the FBI to crack it and unlock it.
Speaker 5: I feel like once it's signed off by a judge or any anything, they're able. They're able to do that. It's if it's being subpoenad like that's what they need.
Speaker 1: If somebody knows this, I would love to hear the answer, because I just don't think it's that simple.
Speaker 4: I hope they can.
Speaker 1: I hope they can because I want to I want to get them. I want to read the I want to read the transcript, but I kind of think the transcripts.
Speaker 2: To get a quick get age raining on this parade gram.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I just want to know if somebody, if you're a lawyer, a judge out there listening to show, and now you're too smart to listen to our show, but maybe if you're like, you know, know someone that's a lawyer, and I'd love to hear the explanation.
Speaker 5: Meanwhile, there are reports that Ryan Reynolds is in complete damage control mode over this entire thing because apparently he has like a bunch of projects in the works that his production company is, you know, busy producing a number of films and all that. He doesn't want any of his legal drama to disrupt anything or even ruin his reputation, which he feels like it's on the way to do, and that's why he and Blake issued a gag order to Justin's attorney, who he I mean, he just fired back saying, look, you guys are bullies. I'm not going to be silenced, but they are trying everything to have all of this noise be quieted down because it's going to interfere with what they have going on.
Speaker 4: Crazy, because they're the ones that brought this to light. Let's don't know what it started everything.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I guess they didn't think it was going to go this way.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 3: That's a good point. That's a good point.
Speaker 1: You have no idea when you first, you know, start volume and accusations. You have no idea that then suddenly you're getting dragged into this, right and everyone's reading all your text messages and stuff's coming out that you don't want to come, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know if it's just me. And now when I see Blake and Ryan, I kind of think.
Speaker 4: Like mean girl vibes, like mean girl, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Just like bullies a little bit, I guess because they are like the couple in Hollywood.
Speaker 2: I just get that vibe from them.
Speaker 1: And then yeah, and then now we're peeling back the curtain and we're seeing that maybe it's a little.
Speaker 3: There's something a little there.
Speaker 1: But I mean that was also kind of drummed up when we saw Blake Lively in some of those resurfaced interviews and she was being sort of mean girls, in particular that one where she's being mean girl to the the.
Speaker 5: Interviewer so and so us thinking that is that part of the alleged smear campaign that Blake is accusing justin no starting.
Speaker 8: Because there's a bunch of interviews where she acts exactly the same with the mean girl vibes, and they're interviews from like years ago, like yeah, ten years ago around there.
Speaker 1: So what if that's just who she is? I think so, and we're just led to believe that they're like, oh my god, they're the Cuses couple and they're like making funny jokes about each other's expense on social media and oh, relationship goals have really they're just total b words.
Speaker 8: Have have you seen Lake Lively with Taylor Swift since this whole drama started?
Speaker 2: No, Taylor's life keeping her distant one too? All right, Graham, what do you have in Trenty?
Speaker 13: All right?
Speaker 1: I hope you guys enjoy living in the Arctic, because I have an update on how long this cold weather's going to stick around, and you guys, it's not good. We're in store for at least two more weeks of quote bone at chilling temperatures here in the Bay Area.
Speaker 3: National Weather Service has a.
Speaker 2: You cann't wait to say that.
Speaker 3: Anytime I get.
Speaker 1: To say bone, I'm excited. The National Weather Service has a freeze watching effect. From this morning through Thursday, Temperatures in some of the inland areas and valleys are going to plummet to as low as the mid twenties, mid twenties. That don't leave your cat ory dog outside in this mid twenties. That's going to be freezing, well technically well below freeze. The frigid weather expected again to persist through much of next week as well. It's a result of a high pressure system that's arriving from the North. Thanks a lot, North for sending us your freezing cold weather, or we're gonna get that. Now there is a chance of some rain on the horizon. The different look. No good forecaster can predict the weather more than forty eight hours out, but more than forty eight hours out right now the models aren't in agreement apparently, But there is an atmospheric river that might roll through in the middle of this, starting Friday and lasting for a few days.
Speaker 3: So we're not certain if that if we're gonna get that or not.
Speaker 1: But we're gonna have freezing weather and then a bunch of rain and then it's a more freezing cold weather.
Speaker 2: That's just what we buckle up.
Speaker 3: Winter has come back.
Speaker 1: The spring was here like last week and it was pretty cool, and then now winter's back. The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine, thank you.
Speaker 2: So much for hanging out with us.
Speaker 5: Now, before we get to your dog Hambone, Graham not doing too well after the big move. I do want to let everybody know that next was it next Sunday? Is that when the game is next Sunday, we are going to be at David Buster's mil PTIs at Great Mall, not the Great Mall at Great for the official JV Show Big Game watch party. So we're gonna do this. We got your chance to when you weigh in eight thirty. We'll give away a couple of spots here on the JV Show, but we want.
Speaker 2: To give out more tickets off the air. So here's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 5: We've been talking about the iHeartRadio app, how it's new and improved, a lot of cool features.
Speaker 2: Graham, what's your favorite feature?
Speaker 1: The presets of course for your favorite stations and your favorite podcast, of which you those shouldn't be plural, sorry, favorite station, Wild for nine, favorite podcast, JV Show. You can put that as a preset so you can when you open the app just boom.
Speaker 2: So that's exactly what you got to do.
Speaker 5: Go on the app, have Wild as one preset, the JV Show podcast as another screenshot that to JV Morning Show. That's our Instagram, and then we're gonna be picking winners every day to hang out with us to watch the Big Game next weekend.
Speaker 3: Here's gonna be a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: And last time they hooked it up with food.
Speaker 3: Like a crazy amount of show.
Speaker 5: It's going to be a really fun time. But then another way to win again at thirty. So let's roun with Hambone.
Speaker 3: You guys, I'm getting worried about my dog, hamdbone enough. You don't know.
Speaker 1: I have a Golden Retriever. She's ten years old. Ten, she's getting up to be quite the old lady. And we've recently moved into this new house and man, she has just been moping around.
Speaker 3: Just she's got a case of the mopes.
Speaker 1: She's just really just moping around and seeming very depressed, and she's even acting out a little bit. Look I get this. You know, it's a big change in her life. You know, we've moved and she's got to find a new spot that she likes to lay down, and new routine and new place her water bowl is, and say, you know, everything's new, right, and it's a big change for everybody in our family. And she's even acted out a little bit. She came on the other day and she had chewed a hole in the in one of my wife's new rugs that she bought for our living room and shrugs cheap, and there was a big hole in it. And now I have to figure out how to glue all the pieces back getting there and vacuum it out and make it look like it's still still intact.
Speaker 3: But okay, I get it.
Speaker 1: I want to let that one slide. I knew when she came when I came home, she just slinked away. She knew she had done so she knew she had done something wrong. And I was like, what is it? And I looked around and found that home rug. But other than that, yes, you guys, she's got a case of the mopes. So on Friday, I thought, look, it's a beautiful day. We've had some nice sunny weather for a long time now, and I'm going this is great. I'm gonna get her out and take her for a walk to explore the new neighborhood and so she can like get outside and.
Speaker 3: Maybe that will cheer her up.
Speaker 1: Well, we're like ten minutes into this walk and there's it's we turned down this one road.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 1: Look, we kind of live in a little more of a rural area now where we built this house, and so it's that kind of a little country, little country roads.
Speaker 3: Beautiful day. I'm like, this is it.
Speaker 1: She's trotting along, nice and happy, and then this dog out of nowhere comes up from behind us and attacks her. Are you serious, legit? Like the dog scared the crap out of both of us. It must have run out of somebody's yard or it, you know, didn't obviously wasn't closed in on any fence or whatever, and it ran out and attacked her. I had to reach in there and grett and now look, I thought my own arm. I was gonna lose my own own arm. I had to reach in and pick her up, lift her away from this, you know, because this dog's going nuts, and she's of course crying.
Speaker 3: You know, she makes up. God, it just breaks your heart.
Speaker 1: And and then she's looking at me like what you took me on this ambush?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 3: Like you set me up to get ambushed here, I'm like, I didn't you. I didn't know that this dog came out of nowhere.
Speaker 5: Rail Not only did you move her into a new house that she hates because where's her where's her bed and everything else?
Speaker 4: She loves?
Speaker 2: You take her for a walk to get attacked.
Speaker 1: That was my cheer up day. And then she gets and then she gets ambushed. Now look, I'm I'm holding a sixty five pound gold Retriever up and I'm trying to get her away, walking away.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile I'm looking around like could someone get there? Affing dog?
Speaker 1: I dropped a few expletives because who there's nobody in sight.
Speaker 3: There's nobody around, and the dog won't leave us alone.
Speaker 5: But if the guy like that owner would have came out, but he's bigger than you, like, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: That's my kid. I'm in full like parent protection mode right there. You would do anything at that point. I was hissed beyond and nobody comes out nobody, so I don't know which house it's from.
Speaker 2: Did you have to carry handbone back home?
Speaker 3: So then I carry her for a while.
Speaker 1: Now, look, this is the road that we're walking down to the Dead Ann road, but I know it goes on for a while, so let's keep going because I don't want to go back in front of the house that I think this dog came out of. But the dog is like stalking us, so I put her down. We're walking and she keeps looking back like a dad. Do you notice that that dog is following us? Yes? I noticed that the dog is following us, and we have nowhere to go. We walked down the stead. Luckily, the road goes for like a mile or two. The dog followed us for like a mile.
Speaker 4: Are you far?
Speaker 3: Just like waiting back? He just waited back, you know.
Speaker 1: It was maybe, you know, fifty yards behind us or whatever, but it kept following us the entire way.
Speaker 3: And I was like, how am I.
Speaker 1: Now going to get this dog home without her getting ambushed to give? And so we want to I thought about it, that's not a bad idea. I was going through all the stare like what.
Speaker 3: Do I do?
Speaker 5: But there's no all the cops, but yeah.
Speaker 4: Sounds better.
Speaker 1: There was no way to get back. So finally that dog turns around and head back, and we lost it, you know. And so then we went down to the where the road dead, and I just waited. We just waited there a long time, like, Okay, maybe this dog will go home and not be there when we come back. And luckily, when we walked back there was no sign of it. But man, you should handbone was looking at me like we need to hurry up.
Speaker 3: Just think, you know, at the scene of the crime.
Speaker 2: She has trust issues.
Speaker 1: And the rest of the day, the rest of the day, I'm telling you, she was looking at me like, bro, you set me up. Like then she's mad at She was mad at me the rest of the day and then and mope and depressed again.
Speaker 4: Is this where this photo, the saddest photo ever comes in?
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, this might have been the day after I are you going to post that on JV Morning Show on Instagram?
Speaker 8: Now it is on our story right now, and it is the saddest thing, warning, saddest picture you've ever seen.
Speaker 1: A sad handbone sitting on my wife's street couch. Yeah, that she got from the I still haven't corner. I still haven't steam cleaned it, but yeah, that was God. I think that's probably the spot somebody died on it, so that's why she looks.
Speaker 2: No offense, Kate, if you're listening, but.
Speaker 3: It looks like a street couch. That was the vibe, Old Lady vibes.
Speaker 2: You nailed it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the Oh my god, those saddest the world.
Speaker 1: The world's If you can look at that picture not openly, just weep and not cry, I defy you Morning Show on Instagram.
Speaker 3: She's so so sad.
Speaker 8: Did she get like unlimited treats and new toys and everything?
Speaker 1: I tried to cheer up. I'm going to get her a new toy. I think maybe today.
Speaker 5: Your death experience. I don't think I mean treats. I don't even think we'll make.
Speaker 3: Up for that.
Speaker 1: You should have heard the speech I had worked up in my head walking back, because we're going to pass the house again, you know, And the dog wasn't there. But if the owner came out, see I didn't want to bring her on, I would have gone down there. They had to come the long driveway. I would have gone down there driveway, knocked on the door. But I wasn't gonna about to bring my dog onto their property and have the attack go down again. Nor would Hambon have budged if I tried to bring her there. But I'm man, I had a speech all worked up. If that owner was out there in the yard or something, you believe it, I was gonna let them have.
Speaker 5: What's funny about that is that this is going to haunt you the rest of your life, and like every once in a while for years to come, Graham, you're going to be reciting that speech over and over in your head while you're in the shower, on the toilet before before a bed.
Speaker 2: Trying to fall asleep. Do you guys ever do that?
Speaker 5: Like yep, go over arguments or hypothetical arguments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if this is gonna happens, I'm going to do this and then I'm going to say this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I bet you.
Speaker 1: I'm going to see this person at some point and I'm gonna let him know your dog attacked mine.
Speaker 3: Also, nice to see you. How's everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm near to the neighborhood.
Speaker 3: I'm your new neighbor. Your new neighbor. Also, your dog attacked mine. I have to fight you now.
Speaker 2: Oh all right.
Speaker 5: If you want to see the world's saddust dog picture JV This Morning Show, Well, thank you for sharing. Grahma, hope Hambone cheers up a little bit. Maybe maybe don't set her up next time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 6: Good morning guys, Happy on Monday. Graham, Buddy, I just saw Hambone's photo. Come on, man, what'd you do?
Speaker 12: Buddy?
Speaker 6: Dottie sad dude, smahs, bro smh.
Speaker 2: It's the saddest picture I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Yes, if you haven't seen it. JV Morning Show on Instagram. Hambone the World's saddest dog. I don't think the moon was taking a little toll on her and she's a little MOPy, and then she was ambushed by a neighbor dog and it's just inspiral.
Speaker 3: It wasn't my fault, was it ambush?
Speaker 2: Yeah? All right, morning dog house.
Speaker 4: This is in from San Jose.
Speaker 13: I don't want to say my name because I'm doing the honor system with you guys, because I haven't told anybody else, but I was doing dry January. I broke it Friday afternoon. Sorry, free mimosa while getting my nails done.
Speaker 2: All right, love you guys.
Speaker 13: That's my last drink till the next few days.
Speaker 4: Love you guys, have a good day.
Speaker 5: A free mimosa during your pedicure is all it took for you to break dry January.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she has to do a shoey.
Speaker 3: That's the uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she does have to come in and take a shoey out of one of my boots. That's the look. That's the where your willpower is extended to. As soon as the alcohol becomes free, that's it for you.
Speaker 3: You're done, ladies.
Speaker 1: This is a good time to go in on our own and honors system Dry January.
Speaker 3: Check in.
Speaker 1: I will be hooking you up to a lie detector. I have a friend that does that. I mean hooking you guys up at the end of this month to see if you can pass. But did anybody drink this weekend? Let's start with you, Selena.
Speaker 2: I did not drink. I didn't do anything.
Speaker 5: I stayed home by myself with the kids, which I wasn't even like around alcohol.
Speaker 4: Like that's open.
Speaker 1: But there's just like in your pantry, there's just like boxes of wine just sitting there and you didn't even have the urge to tap into it.
Speaker 2: Kila, And nope, didn't even touch it. Did not know.
Speaker 1: Good for you, Good for you, Although I did not just see a breathalyzer nor your I got to post a breathalyzer video just to verify what's happening.
Speaker 5: I do that, and I am going somewhere where there's gonna be a ton of alcohol to proves you.
Speaker 2: I didn't touch it. I didn't do anything.
Speaker 5: There's a ton of alcohol at home, yeah, exactly, But.
Speaker 4: Okay, and just I can happily say that I did not.
Speaker 1: I will say, though, why did she look up into the right and then down to the floor when she said that?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: Every time she can't look us in the eye when she says I made it through the weekend and she's looking away without drinking something.
Speaker 4: You guys.
Speaker 8: I was so frustrated on Saturday because I knew that we were going to meet up with some friends to have dinner, and once my boyfriend told me the place that we were going to, I went on their Instagram.
Speaker 4: And I was like, you got to be kidding me. I was like, why would you guys pick this place? It is It's called La Mascari that in San Jose, by the way, great place.
Speaker 8: Loved it, but also the best place to probably have a drink, because it seems like they.
Speaker 3: Just they have have to order one.
Speaker 4: I didn't though I made it through.
Speaker 3: I only said, did you see where she looked? I made it?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 8: I got a cold Coca cola and that you know, was refreshed to get the restaurant on the line.
Speaker 4: No, it was all I needed. But I have this. This is the downside to drinking, you guys.
Speaker 2: Because lessard she's getting.
Speaker 3: Drink drank.
Speaker 4: Listen, I got one coke right and my food. But tell me why. Obviously, we were a big group. It was a group of seven, so at the end, we just split it all evenly.
Speaker 8: But I'm like, wait, I didn't even drink everybody else multiple drinks and I ended up paying.
Speaker 4: So much more for me. So I'm like, you know what, I'm never doing this ever again.
Speaker 2: Although that's what I don't like, the splitting the bill evenly thing. Yeah, it's never in my favor.
Speaker 3: You know that technique. I've told you this guy before.
Speaker 1: If you're gonna go to a group dinner and you know the check's gonna get split, order everything, you get that surf and turf, get the most expensive thing because it's only gonna raise your bill by a handful of bus.
Speaker 2: But a lot of times that's not just at least it for me.
Speaker 5: It's not discussing how we're doing the bill until the bill comes.
Speaker 1: You just know when you get to a group of that size that you're not gonna hand seven credit cards. Your weight staff is gonna look at you like, uh uh, I ain't doing that the maxim split in his three ways or whatever, you just know that it might. And if you're doing an itemized split on three and you have to explain to the surfer only put only put twenty eight dollars and thirteen cents on this card. Now this card over here, you're gonna want to put sixty one dollars because they had two extra drinks. Now this card over here, thirty nine dollars and forty two said, you're you're gonna get punched in the face. So if you just know you're going to a very large thing, Hey, get get that surfing order everything orders order as much as you can.
Speaker 5: One more thing, Enough about Jess and I Graham, did you go to the gym?
Speaker 3: I haven't gone.
Speaker 1: I have not done yet, but I had today as my final and my new gym shoes arrived on Friday, so I'm going to go to the gym with some.
Speaker 2: Spark to do a check in tomorrow morning.
Speaker 5: Uh here's the thing. If Graham does not go to the gym today, because he's been saying he was gonna go, he agreed that he will do a shoey.
Speaker 4: I will two shoeies today from each shoe.
Speaker 3: Two shoes.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I thought that's what the talkback said, one from Selena's shoe, one from my shoe.
Speaker 1: Fine, I'll be going today, so I'm not even worried about it. Okay, let me just ask just one final question, and I'm I'm going to work on getting us alide detector to come in because this honor system, we've seen her eyes dart around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, something doesn't something's that's right.
Speaker 1: Did you even try a sip of your because you know your man got a delicious drink at this restaurant?
Speaker 3: Did you try a sip of his?
Speaker 4: I did not because that would have that would have disqualified me.
Speaker 3: I'm just wondering, just a question.
Speaker 8: And he did ask at some point, by the way, but I was like, oh, I can't.
Speaker 5: I feel like she's trying so hard to not like have her eyes dart around right now.
Speaker 3: I know that was the first time she looked me in the eyes when the same time you.
Speaker 8: Look at my eyes because my eyes started around all the time.
Speaker 6: Good morning, guys, Happy on Monday, Graham, Buddy, I just saw Hombon's photo. Come on, man, what'd you do? Buddy? Dottie sad dude. Smhs, bro smh.
Speaker 2: It's the saddest picture I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Yes, if you haven't seen it. JV Morning Show on Instagram. Hamb on the World's Saddest Dog. I don't think the moves taking a little toll on her and she's a little MOPy and then she was ambushed by a neighbor dog and it's just it'spiral.
Speaker 3: It wasn't my fault, was it ambushed?
Speaker 2: Yeah? All right, Marnie dog House.
Speaker 4: This is in from San Jose.
Speaker 13: I don't want to say my name because I'm doing the honor system with you guys, because I haven't told anybody else, but I was doing dry January. I broke it Friday afternoon. Sorry, free mimosa while getting my nails done. All right, love you guys. That's my last drink till the next few days. Love you guys, have a good day.
Speaker 5: A free mimosa during your pedicure is all it took for you.
Speaker 2: To break a dry January.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she has to do a shoey.
Speaker 3: That's the uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she does have to come in and take a shoey out of one of my boots. That's the look. That's the where your willpower is extended to. As soon as the alcohol becomes free, that's it for you. You're done, ladies. This is a good time to go in on our own and honors system. Dry January check in. I will be hooking you up to a lie detector. I have a friend that does that. I mean hooking you guys up at the end of this month to see if you can pass. But did anybody drink this weekend? Let's start with you, Selena.
Speaker 2: I did not drink. I didn't do anything.
Speaker 5: I stayed home by myself with the kids, which I wasn't even like around alcohol.
Speaker 1: Like that's but there's just like in your pantry, there's just like boxes of wine just sitting there and you didn't even have the urge to tap into it.
Speaker 2: Clape, didn't even touch it.
Speaker 3: Didn't good for you? Good for you? Although I did not. Just see a breathalyzer.
Speaker 1: Your going to post a breathalyzer video just to verify what's happening.
Speaker 5: I do that, and I am going somewhere where there's gonna be a ton of alcohol to proves you.
Speaker 2: I didn't touch it. I didn't do anything.
Speaker 4: There's a ton of alcohol at home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. But okay, and just.
Speaker 4: I can happily say that I did not.
Speaker 1: I will say, though, why did she look up into the right and then down to the floor when she said that. No, every time she can't look us in the eye when she says I made it through the weekend and she's looking away without drinking something.
Speaker 4: You guys.
Speaker 8: I was so frustrated on Saturday because I knew that we were going to meet up with some friends to have dinner, and once my boyfriend told me the place that we were going to, I went on their Instagram and I was like, you gotta be kidding me.
Speaker 4: I was like, why would you guys pick this place? It is It's called La Mascari that in San Jose, by the way, great place. Loved it, but.
Speaker 8: Also the best place to probably have a drink because it seems like they just they.
Speaker 3: Have have to order one.
Speaker 4: I didn't though. I made it through.
Speaker 1: I only said, did you see where she los?
Speaker 3: I made it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 8: I got a cold Coca Cola and that you know, was refreshed.
Speaker 2: To get the restaurant on the line.
Speaker 4: No, it was all I needed. But I have this. This is the downside to drinking, you guys.
Speaker 2: Because lessard she's getting.
Speaker 3: Drink drank.
Speaker 4: Listen, I got one coke right and my food. But tell me why.
Speaker 8: Obviously, we were a big group. It was a group of seven, so at the end we just split it all evenly.
Speaker 4: But I'm like, wait, I didn't even drink.
Speaker 8: Everybody else multiple drinks and I ended up paying so much more for me. So I'm like, you know what, I'm never doing this ever again.
Speaker 5: Although that's why I don't like this splitting the bill even lying, yeah, it's never in my favor.
Speaker 1: You know the technique I've told you this guy before. If you're gonna go to a group dinner and you know the check's gonna get split, order everything, you get that surfing turf, get the most expensive thing because it's only gonna raise your bill by a handful of bucks.
Speaker 5: But a lot of times that's not just at least in it for me. It's not discussing how we're doing the bill until the bill comes.
Speaker 1: You just know when you get to a group of that size that you're not gonna hand seven credit cards. Your weight staff is going to look at you like, uh uh, I ain't doing that the maxim split in his three ways or whatever.
Speaker 3: You just know that it might.
Speaker 1: And if you're doing an itemized split on three and you have to explain to the surfer only put only put twenty eight dollars and thirteen cents on this card. Now this card over here, you're gonna want to put sixty one dollars because they had two extra drinks. Now this card over here thirty nine dollars and forty two said, you're you're gonna get punched in the face. So if you just know you're going to a very large thing, hey, get get that surfing order everything orders order as much as you can.
Speaker 5: One more thing, enough about Jess and I Graham, did you go to the gym?
Speaker 3: I haven't gone.
Speaker 1: I have not gone yet, but I had today as my and my new gym shoes arrived on Friday, So I'm going to go to the gym with.
Speaker 2: Some spark, going to do a check in tomorrow morning.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing.
Speaker 5: If Graham does not go to the gym today, because he's been saying he was gonna go, he agreed that he will do a shoey.
Speaker 4: I will two shoeies today from each shoe.
Speaker 3: Two shoes.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I thought that's what the talkback said, one from Selena's shoe, one from my shoe.
Speaker 1: Fine, I'll be going today, so I'm not even worried about it. Okay, let me just ask just one final question, and I'm I'm going to work on getting us alide detector to come in because this honor system. We've seen her eyes dart around. Yeah, something doesn't something's not sitting right. Did you even try a sip of your because you know your man got a delicious drink at this restaurant.
Speaker 3: Did you try a sip of his?
Speaker 4: I did not because that would have that would have disqualified me.
Speaker 3: I'm just wondering, just a question.
Speaker 8: I did, and he did ask at some point, by the way.
Speaker 4: But I was like, oh, I can't.
Speaker 5: I feel like she was trying so hard to not have her eyes dart around right now.
Speaker 3: I know that was the first time she looked the same time you.
Speaker 4: Look in my eyes, because my eyes started around all the time.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety, just how.
Speaker 2: Are our dms looking?
Speaker 4: Oh, they're blowing up, you guys, lowing.
Speaker 5: Up like sexy pictures. There's traps or like, what's going on? No, thankfully, no, please don't send those.
Speaker 8: I do not want to open a thirsty picture. But they're sending us screenshots of their presets on the free a Hurt radio app because of course, so we are giving away some tickets.
Speaker 5: Yes, the JV Show Big Game Watch Party. We're gonna be a David Busters Milpitas at Great Mall, not this weekend, but next weekend for obviously the big game, yep.
Speaker 2: And they always took.
Speaker 5: It up with like food and drinks and we're gonna be there hanging out and we're gonna play some games. But to enter, to be there, to join us, you have to add Wild and for nine and JV Show podcast to your presets on.
Speaker 3: The radio.
Speaker 2: Screenshot JV Morning Show.
Speaker 5: That's gonna qualify you, Graham, you said that we should pick two winters a day.
Speaker 3: I think we should. Sounds good.
Speaker 4: Let's do it.
Speaker 5: Love it parts in Good.
Speaker 14: Morning Graham, Good Morning, Gavy Show. Happy mind there. I'm not going to be mad. I told you Jess has been drinking the whole January. She is a January drinker. I tell you, man, you didn't believe me when she said, yeah, right, she's been drinking. It's okay, girl, You're not the only one.
Speaker 5: I've been drinking.
Speaker 14: Am are drinking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been drinking.
Speaker 3: Have a good day.
Speaker 9: Bye.
Speaker 2: But he didn't say it was doing dry.
Speaker 3: January has different, honest about.
Speaker 4: It, not been drinking.
Speaker 8: I am a woman of my word, and I'm also the worst liar ever, So you would have known by now if.
Speaker 4: I was drinking.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why we're suspicious.
Speaker 4: No, I really haven't. I've been staking by it. Trust me. I am not taking any chances to drink out of Selena.
Speaker 2: You don't want to do it, shoey out of my I do not.
Speaker 4: I do not.
Speaker 3: That would be gross. Yeah, yss I understand.
Speaker 5: We want to talk about this movement to cancel Netflix. Have you guys, Have you guys seen anything about this on social media? So I was on Instagram on Friday and I was reading some like random posts comments. You know, you see an interesting video, you always go to the comments to see what people are saying, at least I do that, And there was one person talking about how everyone is boycotting and canceling Netflix on February third.
Speaker 2: I don't know why that date, but that's what this person was saying.
Speaker 5: And this, of course is because of them raising the prices yet again. Grammy told us about this last week. They're raising the prices. Every single plan is going up and I saw that even cancel Netflix like searches for that have spiked worldwide.
Speaker 2: After this news.
Speaker 5: So I don't know why February third is the date that's being pushed. But supposedly there's this movement that you know, if we all cancel on this day and we boycott and we really stick it to them, Netflix is going to see who's really running this, and that is us the streamers.
Speaker 2: Are we?
Speaker 4: I don't know?
Speaker 5: So I wanted to ask you, guys, are are you here for this this movement? Would you guys, would you guys do this? Would you actually cancel? I?
Speaker 3: I mean I could.
Speaker 1: Again, my household doesn't watch a ton of it, so I feel like, what am I paying for? We don't use the service enough. But I am switching from the whatever plan we're on to the AD plan.
Speaker 2: Because it's, you know, a lot cheaper.
Speaker 1: It's way cheaper seven ninety nine compared to what will become seventeen ninety nine or whatever. I'm switching to that one. I don't care, you know, like whatever, show me a couple ads. We've heard from our listeners the left talk back, so it's not that bad. They're pretty short. I'm switching to that one. Flat out cancel. I'm here for that too, if you want to do that, But I'm going to go to the ad plan.
Speaker 2: First, I don't think I can cancel.
Speaker 8: I definitely know I could not cancel because February fourteenth is when the new season of Love.
Speaker 2: Is block a.
Speaker 4: Good thing, but to stay on the ass.
Speaker 5: And then if you do cancel and Netflix doesn't care, because why would they They're still rich, At what point do you get a bit Netflix again?
Speaker 1: Okay, even come back, and then they're gonna raise prices next year on you again, and the year after that and the year after that and the year after that. I think what was so frustrating, this is what I ranted about last week, was that then they on the heels of saying that they're gonna raise the subscription prices, they post their quarterly revenue and they exceeded expectations and they made extra billions of dollars. It's like, I don't make these things make sense. If you made record profit, keep your prices the same. When the profit starts to decline a little bit and you're not able to produce the content you want, Okay, I get it, maybe you have to raise prices a little bit, but don't preemptively raise prices when you're making more money than ever.
Speaker 5: I think it is to cover all the content that they are making with these big names and these hundreds.
Speaker 2: Of million, you know, millions of dollars deals.
Speaker 1: I get that, but some of that is don't go out and sign those sign those big deals that you're gonna that's gonna put more butts in the seats watching your favorite sports team. Goes out and signs a big player to a big contract, because they're banking on the fact in the future more people are going to come and watch the games, and more people are going to buy the jerseys. That's how they recoup the money. It's they don't I'm glad Netflix go sign all these big name comedians get give them their specials, but then bank on new people coming to watch and there's your increase, there's your bump and revenue to pay for that.
Speaker 3: I don't know. To me, it just didn't.
Speaker 1: It didn't smell right when they made record profit and and are also raising prices.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 8: They just know the hold that they have on us, so they know that we're not going to cancel even if they raise the prices.
Speaker 1: And it's one of those things and it's a big problem for the for the American consumer. When something's on subscription it's like it saysn't even It's like, it's is that girl math? The money's not doesn't The money doesn't you know what I mean, it's not coming.
Speaker 3: Out of my pocket. It's just on subscription. It's not heavy.
Speaker 1: When you add up all the subscriptions, you got whoa a lot of money going out the door.
Speaker 2: So you just avoid actually adding them up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: JV Show on Wild ninety four to.
Speaker 5: Nine, Graham, I did the same thing you did and moved to the AD plan begrudgingly, because that's actually what they want us to do.
Speaker 2: That's where they're making all their money.
Speaker 4: It's not the additional two dollars to everybody.
Speaker 5: They're raising the prices to force us to switch to the AD plan.
Speaker 9: And I hate it, but I did it.
Speaker 2: Anyway, have a good day. Hey, that's a good point.
Speaker 3: Look what do they want? I never even really thought about that.
Speaker 1: What a great talk back, because yes, when they when they do drive you to the ad supported plan, then they get to charge more for advertising because that quantifile number goes up and they go, hey, advertisers, this is how many people watch our ads, And then their rate gets to go up, so they generate more income there. But let's not like sneaky, Let's not you know, smirk at the like what adding two dollars to every single customers does? Because how many subscribers does Netflix have globally?
Speaker 4: Twenty billion?
Speaker 1: Oh? I don't know, but I'm looking at I'm looking it up right now, and let's see, because they have uh, let's see. Netflix is over three hundred million paid subscribers worldwide. So if you have two dollars to each of them, how much just get out your calculator. How much added revenue are they gaining each month?
Speaker 4: Six million?
Speaker 3: Are you being serious right now?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: What did you say?
Speaker 1: They have three hundred million global subscribers. Everybody's paying two dollars more a month. How much extra revenue are they generating every single month?
Speaker 8: Hundred million and everybody's paying two extra dollars so.
Speaker 4: They're getting sixty million?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, are you're being serious right now?
Speaker 8: Three serious?
Speaker 3: I quit the show. I would to quit the show. Did that just take you three tries? Can figure out? Three hundred times to it? Three hundred times? Two quit? I put your show.
Speaker 1: I put the show, okay, but think about that?
Speaker 3: An extra six hundred million dollars a month.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's insane, that's all.
Speaker 5: So, you know what, I'm gonna not give in to what Netflix wants us to do, and I am gonna stick with my plan and just pay more every time.
Speaker 3: No, you pay the show that. No, go to the ad plan.
Speaker 2: No, we didn't want to do that. They make more from ada.
Speaker 3: It's a lose lose, don't you see this? People were losing either way.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna move to the premium, then.
Speaker 5: Get the most expensive one, show them quit the hottest.
Speaker 2: It's all the stuff you need to.
Speaker 3: Millions, and it's just six million in profit.
Speaker 10: And the most talked about.
Speaker 3: What happen?
Speaker 4: I can't ask math question.
Speaker 2: Today's hot Ist Trending is sponsored.
Speaker 8: By Just hot Is Trending is sponsored by Stanford mess and Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 4: All right, So.
Speaker 5: Northwest is on a new song and she's dropping some bars.
Speaker 2: You guys really fire in Japanese.
Speaker 3: Oh did you see that coming? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Ska Twigs.
Speaker 5: She has a new song that she dropped late last week called Childlike Things, and it's featuring.
Speaker 2: Northwest and Northwest.
Speaker 5: She's like singing in Japanese, Graham, I know what you're thinking, what that you hate it?
Speaker 1: Well, it was, I mean it's not for me. I know, I know that's what you're I was also think cultural appropriation. But interesting, Yes, do we know what.
Speaker 2: She's talking about? Yeah.
Speaker 5: The translation is Hello, my name is North from California to Tokyo. Jesus the King, Praise the Lord. Jesus is the one and only true God.
Speaker 2: You need to know so.
Speaker 1: Clearly comment of course, literally introduce herself and then go on a ramp. I think I like the apple doesn't fall for from the tree. Here said hey, my name is and then just straight into a ramp.
Speaker 5: Nice possibly unpopular opinion, but I'm actually here for North's music career.
Speaker 2: I saw Kanye post.
Speaker 5: Something I want to say, either last week or the week before about how he's happy that North got him back into music. He was back in the studio and he was actually like working on beats and stuff, which I guess he hasn't done in a long time because he's so busy with his clothing brand and working on easy different designs and stuff. But he said that, uh, he's gonna be working on an album for North, Oh really, which I mean, I'm.
Speaker 2: Here for it.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, this country is founded on nepotism. Nepotism, it's finest.
Speaker 2: We should celebra Why didn't you do the same for your kid?
Speaker 1: Look, I would do anything for my kids, but I'm not gonna I still, but I wouldn't hand him the keys to everything.
Speaker 3: I feel like it doesn't make you a well jes I had.
Speaker 2: It, my kids got it.
Speaker 4: I agree. I don't like teach him some lessons, but like, here you go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's the point of baby?
Speaker 2: Like, what's the point of having parents that are rich?
Speaker 1: And if you can't just say yes to everything, your kid doesn't get a sense of what real life is like.
Speaker 5: But something like making an album for them, I mean, why make them.
Speaker 2: Struggle on their own?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just sign them to their own record deal. You have the money to do that.
Speaker 1: You get and you can have their album be number one on all things because you can buy it. You can buy a gazillion copies of that and then they'll be number one on the charts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's great my point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the struggle is real.
Speaker 2: Yes, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right? I do want to give a quick update on the fires in southern California because guess what you guys. They got some rain over the weekend, which is great, great news. Palisades fired ninety percent contained, Eaten Fire ninety eight percent contained, and the Hues fire, which is the one that broke out last week and spread rapidly, ninety five percent contained. So all those fires basically extinguished at this point and contained. And with that, ya, it wasn't a huge amount of rain, and they did, you know, there were some mudslides and stuff from happening. It wasn't a crazy amount of rain, but they will take it because we know LA's had no measurable rain basically all of this entire winter. So thankfully they finally got some and hopefully there's some more on the way and then we can kind of put fire season, which we didn't think was, you know, mid January was gonna be the worst month for it all, finally put that to bed. All right, some kids, if you go to Solano Weeden Men, I hope I'm saying that right, Solano Weedenman Leadership Academy in Valeo. You don't have school today and you probably don't have school all week because some copper theft happened.
Speaker 2: In the copper thievery as of late.
Speaker 1: Well, copper's a valuable metal, and you spring it to the recycling place and you get some money for it.
Speaker 3: It's a quick way to score a few bucks.
Speaker 1: And the school doesn't have electricity because a bunch of their wiring and other things was all.
Speaker 3: Stolen by thieves over the weekend.
Speaker 1: They think it happened Friday, uh, Friday night or maybe early early Saturday morning. And it's going to take a while, unfortunately, to get the school back up and running and everything powered back up and repaired. So they say likely the school's closure is going to last all week. So I guess goodness if you're a kid, yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like blessing in disguis no.
Speaker 1: School, you're out of school. But come on, people, what are we doing. Yeah, we'll steal from a school. Come on, steal from Selena's house. I'm plenty of good copper there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, who cares, it's not my house renting. Can't afford a house in this Bay area.
Speaker 1: You know that the JV show on Wild ninety four nine, if the world.
Speaker 2: Was ending, that's what you would want Graham next to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, not gross, you guys, that's all Graham.
Speaker 3: Right, are you saying, you guys were all thinking it. No, I wasn't.
Speaker 5: Actually that is Lady Gaga and Bruno Mars on Wildening for nine, the base number one hit music station.
Speaker 3: I'm Selena and we are.
Speaker 5: The JV Show. Thanks for hanging out with us. So every Monday we bring a photo from our weekend photos from home. They aren't posted jav Morning Show.
Speaker 4: That's our instack.
Speaker 2: Hey, you're not following us.
Speaker 5: What is wrong with you? Give us a follow? Check out our pictures. We'll go through each of them really quick. Mind.
Speaker 2: Is me and my daughter Callie Wallly.
Speaker 3: Oh we were she getting married?
Speaker 5: No, we went with my one of my friend, my best friend, Jackie. She's getting married and so she was checking out wedding dresses and tagged along, I'm the matron of honor.
Speaker 3: I was for a second there.
Speaker 1: I was like, you're wearing some weird looking pants, but that's her shoe. I didn't know what kind of I was like, this is not a cameltow. I don't know what kind of tell this is.
Speaker 2: That is definitely my daughter's shoe. Yeah her, I guess, yeah, it kind of blends into my.
Speaker 3: Pants and that I look at it, it does.
Speaker 1: I thought I was like yours was wearing like a little fake white mustache or something.
Speaker 4: She did she find the dress?
Speaker 2: She did not say yes to the dress? Oh no, she said no.
Speaker 3: How many did she try a lot?
Speaker 1: And how bored were you?
Speaker 2: Wasn't?
Speaker 4: How much?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How many? How many mimosas did you turn down?
Speaker 2: Your zero? I mean how many turned down all of them?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 2: I didn't drink it in? Well, you guys are asking me two different questions.
Speaker 1: Wedding dress shopping with your friend is something you're excited about or ten minutes and you're.
Speaker 3: Like, this is how long do I have to be here?
Speaker 1: Well, for me, it takes a long time to get in and out of some of those Yes, I was excited.
Speaker 3: The entire time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, just wondering Jess a similar sentiment. You would love to go sit there for six hours and watch somebody else try dress.
Speaker 3: It's not four hours? Sorry four hours?
Speaker 14: Ya?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I like the experience, it's nice, but maybe don't take two too long, Like, don't make it like three.
Speaker 5: Hours's appointments are like a one hour thing, Like, yeah, it's perfect, quick in and out.
Speaker 2: Found as many as you can in that amount of time.
Speaker 1: Which is like two because they have to take it takes so long to pin the thing up and get you fitted in there, and then you walk out, and then they stand in front of the mirror and then everyone starts crying.
Speaker 3: Oh, she's starting to look like a real bride. You have no class standing there in a wedding dress.
Speaker 2: You are so naked.
Speaker 4: No, it's part of the experience.
Speaker 3: I've seen the shows.
Speaker 1: All right, mine's a picture of and they admire the craftsmanship. Oohs and aws everybody. No, I mean I shall I spent Uh. This is a picture of the entryway in our new house, and I spent the entire weekend building the table and then a matching bench on that are on opposite ends of our ENTU.
Speaker 9: Wait.
Speaker 3: Oh, and you can see my dog hambon background, just being sad.
Speaker 8: And I was gonna say, I can't focus on the furniture because of your sad sad dogs.
Speaker 3: I think she's sleeping there, so let's let's pump the eyes are open. Yeah, well maybe, Uh.
Speaker 2: Back to the furniture. Okay, it looks so professional.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: How did you do that? I saved a really big beam from the shell of an old house that we tore down on the property before we started building, and I thought, someday, I'm gonna make something out of that. And I really regretted saying that, because that someday was this weekend, and that thing weighed like a thousand pounds and it was really hard for me to move around and make all the cuts on and then I had to stand it for the better part of I don't know, the entire weekend because it'd been sitting outside for the past three years.
Speaker 3: And and uh anyway, and I.
Speaker 1: Got it together and I could barely lift the stupid things because they're so so so heavy, but got them in into place, and I think they turned out really good. I'm I'm very pleased. And look it saved me. It cost me a box of screws and some sandpaper, and I didn't have to spend any money on I mean, i'd spend the entire weekend. How much is your time worth? But I didn't have to spend any money on, you know, new.
Speaker 2: Furniture the other thing your your reflection?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, here we go. Soon he's got a zoom in and see what she's gonna get picked?
Speaker 4: Can you see my fee? Can't I hear me.
Speaker 5: I just I just think it's giving like preper vibes a little bit because I haven't taken a picture in twenty years.
Speaker 1: But how am I supposed to take a picture. I have a glass, I have a glove. We have a glass front door, and it's giving a reflection vibes no matter what.
Speaker 8: I the other way from the doorside, and then I'd be outside in the cold and it'd be free, and you wouldn't be able to capture both pieces of furniture they built into one picture.
Speaker 1: I guess I knew you guys were going to zoom it. I see somebody's foot in the reflection, but I think it's my daughter's.
Speaker 3: It's not mine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's not yours. And it's why is it you two hands to take a picture?
Speaker 2: That's a good question. To hold up your phone two hands?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good point. I don't know.
Speaker 2: We're just giving you a hard time. Perfecture.
Speaker 8: Mine was at a dinner with friends and me with my coca cola. You guys, coca cola is like ten times better in a bottle. I don't know what it is about it. It just tastes so much better. And if I'm ever in a before after the cocktail. I did not have any drinks.
Speaker 1: And if you look something in this picture, right, you look a little drunken.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, that's actually very sober.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 4: What are you saying or my I like, yeah.
Speaker 3: You look hot, weird or something.
Speaker 4: It was very much not high.
Speaker 3: I'm kidding.
Speaker 5: Turned into like everyone just trash talk the other people's picture.
Speaker 4: I like zoom in.
Speaker 3: I like this version.
Speaker 4: I actually thought you guys were going to make fun of it.
Speaker 8: I know I'm bringing it up and I'm setting myself up for you guys to make fun of it.
Speaker 2: Jackie, Yeah, yeah, I was thinking that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what happened to the bottom half of your jacket?
Speaker 2: It it's supposed to be crubbed on purpose.
Speaker 3: You cut it off yourself.
Speaker 4: No, I did anybody like that? By the way, on sale.
Speaker 5: All right, all of our photos check him out JV Morning Show on Instagram. Also, while you're there, don't forget to d m us your picture of your presets on the iHeartRadio app. You gotta add Wildney for nine as your preset, add the JV Show podcast as your other preset. Take a photo of that, get it to us, and that's going to enter you to hang with us next weekend forty game watch party David Busters, Milpitis. It's gonna be a lot of fun. But you gotta get us that screenshot to enter to win. We've got a lot of people entering so far. We're gonna be picking two people a day, but it could be you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but make sure that you have both presets on there, because if you send not just to screenshot which is one, you're gonna receive a message for me telling you to add another one.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's