Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 1: The question why.
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows where the truth we find? They built their tails on crafts and lives on.
Speaker 1: Theories they stake their designed put down here.
Speaker 2: On this solid brown the answer scream there around.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast. We're recording on this Monday, December sixteenth, twenty twenty four. I know it's a busy time for everyone and we had we just had this last week has been absolutely NonStop, but I'm glad we're able to put aside the time, you know, each week for this content, the flat Earth Files, which you know I think I failed to mention November thirty, It's just a few weeks ago was our second anniversary. We're now officially into our third year. And again I want to thank everybody who has come on the podcast. This is truly a listener driven podcast, with people coming on like Justin Is today to share their stories. So again my thanks to everyone. Please do check out the website. It is theflat Earthfiles dot Com. We put every episode in the form of a blog post with all the supporting you know, the things that we talked about during the episode is in there, videos, websites. It's really a great hub for knowledge. Please do check it out the flat Earthfiles dot com. And of course, again we are booked for the rest of this year. I think we're starting to book for the second week of January, and I still have people to get to. But if you'd like to get kind of in line to be a part of the show for the winter in the coming spring, the email address is FE filesguest at gmail dot com. Again, it's fe files guest at gmail dot com. And again all these things are in the show notes and on the website as well. So there we go. I think that's all the housekeeping for today. Wrong button. Let's bring on today's guests. Joining us from my guess, probably about two hours due north of me, is Justin. Hey, Justin, Thanks for your time and welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: Thanks George, I appreci thank you.
Speaker 3: Go ahead and introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 4: Sure, my name is Justin.
Speaker 5: I am from Central Pennsylvania, forty five, married for twenty one years and we have four boys. Together spent. I'm an Army vet, so thank you for your.
Speaker 4: Service as well. George, Oh you too.
Speaker 5: Brother did about three years there and just getting into this journey of truth seeking here for probably well, I guess the summer of twenty three, I guess is when I started doing all this stuff.
Speaker 4: So yeah, so.
Speaker 3: About eighteen months. Where were you stationed in the military in Vincentza, Italy, Italy? That's I had one stop there coming back from from Desert Storm in ninety one. That's where we stopped. It was on a it was in I think May, and it was interesting. We were in a gymnasium there and we were with ice called Budweisers in Italy, and then we hopped the rest of the way home.
Speaker 4: Not a bad city in Aviano. Does that ring a bell? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Aviano, I think that's yeah.
Speaker 4: That's where we would h live.
Speaker 5: I did did airborne, so we would go up there every couple of months and load up on some planes and jump out of them. But yeah, I got out in November of two thousand, so right before.
Speaker 3: All all the fun stuff kicked off.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, So well.
Speaker 3: Good for you. It's a good duty station. I'm sure you got to see interesting side of the world. At least it wasn't Fort Polk or Fort Drum.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was a little a little nervous at first because my first time flying was the basic training in Georgia. And then next thing I know, I'm getting orders to go to Italy. And I was like, you know, three weeks out of high school, you know, or I just graduated high school, and next thing you know, I'm getting shipped off. And my mom started crying and I got excited.
Speaker 3: But isn't it funny in this world? How you know one day you're in For me, it was six weeks, you know, I think I graduated like June six of eighty seven, and you know, six weeks later you're you're being broken down and build up into a new person. It's a whole different world, it really is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And even nowadays, I don't want my kids in the army. Oh no, nor at all. I mean, sir, if I had to do everything I did again, I did, I would do it again. You know. It was a great time to learn a lot of stuff. All that. I mean, it was a wild time. Let's just say.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I don't want I don't want them in there. My wife's the same way. She's like, I will shoot them in the leg if there's a draft or something like that going on.
Speaker 3: So, but yeah, these are certainly different times for sure. Now, you mentioned that your journey to the truth kind of started a year and a half ago. What was the particular thing that caught your attention and kind of brought you into the truth community.
Speaker 4: It's all your fault.
Speaker 3: Oh no, yes, me again.
Speaker 4: Yep, yeah, no, I've We were.
Speaker 5: Taking a trip out west. We had been, I guess since about twenty sixteen. We've been trying to hit all the national parks and I think at this point we've got all of them except maybe for Alaska something like that. But we were taken along. I think it was like a seven seven week trip out. We bought an RV and at the time I was listened to like Steven Crowder and like h Ben Shapiro, like those guys, like the mainstream things, and so I had those on a podcast like on Spotify, and we were hopping into RV and I'm like, I don't want to, you know, I got a ten hour drive or whatever, and I just it was like, I don't feel like listening to these guys.
Speaker 4: There's just you know, I didn't want to listen to music.
Speaker 5: And flat Earth files was up on the screen and I was like, okay, that's weird, like crazy why you know whatever?
Speaker 3: You know, go rhythm right, yes, yeah.
Speaker 5: So I was scrolling through a little bit, didn't really find anything I was interested in. I was like, let me just let's see what this is about, and I got I got hooked pretty quick, to be honest with you. I mean a lot of it was overload in a way because of all that you know, programming that's been done. And I do have to say a couple of things before I really kind of get into it that it was a big thing for me, George, was that you were coming from a biblical aspect of things, and that, you know, when you were tying things into the Bible and and.
Speaker 4: Using scripture like that.
Speaker 5: Honestly, is probably one of the things that really kept me listening because it's like, Okay, this guy has the same beliefs that I do, you know, on the following Jesus aspect of things, and it really kept me tied in. So it was it was really cool to have that come come from that point, and I pretty much just went and listened to episode after episode, and I had a laugh because I have my phone sitting in my cup holder, you know, with with uh your your Flat Earth Files logo on there, and my kids are sitting behind me, you know, and and in the r V and they're like, what are you listening to?
Speaker 4: And I'm like, I don't really know yet, man, Like this is this is crazy. I'm gonna have to get back to you on that. You know.
Speaker 5: It was really just mind opening and it was really cool because we were headed out west where things a lot more flat than they are here, and so it was kind of like a waking up experience to this flatter thing.
Speaker 4: While we were on this trip.
Speaker 5: So that really is like I said, it's it's your fault because that's your the podcast. I started listening to Shoold all this stuff, and I mean, I've what you're on one hundred and eighty some episodes now, and you know, but yeah, that's that's kind of what really got me going into it. But like you said before, it's was COVID was more of kind of my questioning things, more of what's going on and stuff like that. So I mean it, like you said, they overplayed their hand in things, and it just really started making me kind of look into things more so than just brushing them off. So it was kind of a kind of getting into that. But I hadn't really spend any time going down to any other rabbit holes, so of flat Earth was really my first first awakening to all this. And then of course you just kind of work your way down in a sense, and it's it's a whole new world, I guess you could say.
Speaker 3: It really is. And you know, we talk about how detrimental that COVID was to the economy, to small business, to our rights, you know, with what they claim we have a bill of rights, yet they shut down our churches, and you know, we've gone down the sort of plenty of times. But at the same time, you know, I'm not sure the word blessing in disguise would be correct and using this, but again, at least eighty percent of the people who have come on this podcast, COVID has you know, played a very large part of their awakening where at minimum got them to question the official narrative before jumping in, right, And that's that's really important. Which national park is your favorite? Which what was your favorite trips?
Speaker 4: Hawaii? How's that sound? Yeah, we were there this summer.
Speaker 3: Did you go to the Big Island?
Speaker 4: We went to the Big Island and a lot who and uh not nowI what's search of the k not?
Speaker 3: Oh? Why CALLI?
Speaker 4: Or something like that something like that. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: We hit three or four islands something like that. It was a kind of a graduation gift for the kids. I got two that recently graduated from high school, and we I had my youngest is in seventh grade, and we were like, this is your graduation gift too. So we went out there and before the kids kind of get older. My oldest is going to be she's twenty twenty twenty one something like that. Yeah, I guess twenty here and then like another month or so. So it was kind of like before you guys started getting your families and all that.
Speaker 4: We'll do that.
Speaker 5: But I mean, obviously Hawaii is great too, But it was a lot of the stuff out out west I think were some of my favorites. My wife was a big fan of, like Joshua Tree. It just wasn't really anything she was expecting. I mean, the like the redwoods out there on the coast or I mean, they're they are all so unique and got something to do.
Speaker 4: But I don't know if I could have one favorite, but yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure cool. I think it was Kawhi. I think is the island and I haven't been to that one, but yeah, it's beautiful. But for me, you know, you and I live in the same area. We experienced all four here, all four seasons, and it was really weird at Christmas time, being eighty two degrees outside. It just didn't feel right to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, A cool place to go if you can, and oh absolutely, you know, we were trying to get back to see some of the stuff that was more authentic Quhitey than your.
Speaker 3: Yeah, instead of waiting. Yeah yeah, yeah, for sure. That mall there, My goodness, gracious you go bankrupt shopping in there.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, everything so expensive. But anyway, yeah, so.
Speaker 3: At what point did you you know, when you're listening to the podcast, and I assume at that point you start taking deeper dives maybe did you start to look deeper into Actually, let me preface it with this, had you question the moon landings prior to looking into this or is it something that never really came up on your radar.
Speaker 4: No, I was.
Speaker 5: I was pretty and let's say naive that I always just assumed that the government was there for us and they had our backs, and like, why would you lie about stuff like this?
Speaker 4: So no, I never never looked into it. I didn't.
Speaker 5: I don't know, just that never did didn't really I didn't question it. I didn't really like not question it either. I just okay, yeah, we went to the moon pool?
Speaker 4: You know? And would they lie?
Speaker 3: During your life prior to twenty twenty three, had you been privy to a conversation of somebody having or being in school, maybe it was junior high or high school being taught about gravity, those type of things were there any I guess what I'm asking is with a lot of people, were there were there seats planted at some point in your life but you just didn't really pay attention to them and you kind of filed them away? Or did it just all come at one time in twenty twenty three?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it came all at one time.
Speaker 5: I mean there's things that you're like, Okay, that doesn't really make sense, but I guess I'm not smart enough to.
Speaker 4: You know, have it make sense to me.
Speaker 5: So you just take that answer and okay, and then you move on and you know it's it's yeah, So it just came flooding.
Speaker 4: I guess you could say.
Speaker 3: How did it affect you? You know, we've heard stories, you know, the different levels of emotion that people experience. But was there a part when you said wow? A point I should say where you were like, my goodness, I think we've been lied to and for you, how how did that affect you know, forty some years of programming.
Speaker 4: Well, what wasn't like you in two weeks of not sleeping? I guess.
Speaker 5: And I don't think I ever got angry. I think I just got I don't want to say it's it slowly? Was I was waking up slowly. I guess you could say even though it was happening very quickly, But I.
Speaker 4: Don't want to. I don't know what I'm trying to say. It just went hmmm. I don't want to say that.
Speaker 5: I don't think there was anything specifically that was like the big aha moment.
Speaker 4: I remember one of my sons more so than mine. Yeah, I don't know. Can you re ask your question again? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Just basically, you know the transition from I guess if you want to put it in uh, you know, like movie terms, from going from blue pill to red pill, you know, living life one way and then you wake up, you know, at the age of you know, forty four and having to basically reprogram you. What was that? What was that like for you?
Speaker 6: It seemed like it wasn't as difficult, I think as I think it probably should have been, because things just started making so much sense that it was like, why didn't you think about this before?
Speaker 5: You know, it really just was a matter of that the wool coming out of your eyes, off your eyes and things just started clicking, and since everything is so connected, it just was like.
Speaker 4: Oh, oh, oh, okay, you know, well.
Speaker 5: Why doesn't why doesn't gravity? Like I think one of your first few episodes, you're talking about gravity holding water down, but butterflies are flying.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, so yeah, I think a lot of it, the reprogramming, in a sense, was just a matter of we're being lied to and this stuff lines up with things that are being taught to us in the or not taut to us in the Bible, but things that are in the Bible and that we just glance over and move on. You know that there's so much in that that is It's like a lot of people said, you know, I mean, I could do better job reading my Bible, but you definitely look at it differently. You read it differently, you walk outside differently, you know, you watch movies differently. Like everything's different and it's all over the place. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people don't like watching movies with me. I'm always going to Aha, look at that building number. It's thirty three or three two two, and they're just yeah, oh my.
Speaker 4: Gosh, yeah there's I.
Speaker 5: So if I can just pausitive conversation just for a second, Like so, this is the second time I was on a on a podcast. A few weeks ago, I was on the Firmamental podcast with Rabel and Alex, and I do have to say, I think it's so cool because when you took your break in the summer, because I was really only like mainly probably about ninety percent listening to Flatter Files and your fact Hunter, and then I was like, well, let's check out Firmamental and then I just started binging those guys. But to see how them being on your show, it's created another podcast in itself. And then they're branching off and they're doing great things on their their channel. But I'm like, it's all from George Hobbs. It's like he's the daddy, you know in a sense. And all these guys are coming all from all over the world being on this podcast, because I think Rabel's in New Mexico and Alex is in Canada and they're just you know what I mean. I think it's how your show is even just for them has built another show and then they have things that are branching off and stuff like that. So I don't know, I just wanted to bring that up that I think it is a very neat thing that you know, your your podcast has done some great things for the community.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's so many good podcasts folks who have been on, whether it be Scipio or the Fundamental Guys, or we have great substack authors Michelle sand which I think her name is, and flat Out Truth. There's so many people of course Flat Earth Dave and those folkolks who put out great content. And you know, one thing that I think that we all have in common is when we kind of use the term wake up, I think we become less interested in whether whatever things that we were into, whether it be sports or led Zeppelin or you know, those kind of things. And I think we kind of not totally walk away, but I think we want more truth and we look for that type of content. And we've been really blessed to have so many good podcasters and authors and you know writers and even movie you know, movie producers. Come on, We've had a couple, and it's so great to see that there are still a lot of people out there who are concerned with the truth, and most of them we also have that bond in the faith of Christ, which is so important.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I think that's amazing in itself too. On I mean, there's there's got it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: I don't know eighty ninety percent of your people that have been on your show that have been a fallover Christ, you know, like there's a they're coming from that maybe they weren't before they got into the flat earth, and you know they've done that.
Speaker 4: And I just was listening to.
Speaker 5: Forget her name and start of the k but you know, she was saying about how she's gotten closer to God. And that's how many times have you heard that? You know, because that that goes for me too. You know, you're you're, you're, You're like, man, he's he's there.
Speaker 4: He's right there. So I think it's it's just a pretty neat thing.
Speaker 5: And it's where you get frustrated with people when you're like just freaking open up your eyes like it's all in front of you, like, don't watch TV, don't do all that stuff. But yeah, I mean, I used to listen to music all the time, and I hardly ever listen to it now. I am, you know, wy like I'm it's almost like you're addicted to finding the truth. And you know, sometimes you end up with a lot more questions than you to do have answers, and that's that's okay, you know, but and you.
Speaker 3: Know I and this is self reflective as well. I always say, don't think that you have all the answers right, because we don't. And you know, we'll get people who question, well, how can you prove this? Number one, Even if we can't answer something, that doesn't mean it should automatically revert to the globe, because there's nothing about the globe that makes sense whatsoever. But secondly, and I say this a lot, and again, I don't use this as a crutch. This is just the flat out truth is that if we as humans expect to think that we can decipher everything the way God created it, that's awful cocky of us, right, And you know the only thing that we can go by it is the book, and that's the Bible. And the Bible is certainly more of a flat earth with a firmament, with God looking down on his people versus spinning it one thousand and forty miles an hour hauling with the sun. It's you know, sixty six thousand. It's just that story doesn't add up for me.
Speaker 5: Now, and it's you know, I mean, it's kind of one of my silver bullets and we don't have to necessarily going to that now. But it's what's in the sky is what is like the stars year after year are in the same spot. And if we're doing all these acrobacks through space and we're you know what, spinning one thousand miles traveling sixty six thousand, and we're chasing the sun at five hundred thousand and the Sun's going you know whatever, it's like.
Speaker 4: How did these people how did you navigate.
Speaker 5: Before GPS by using the stars If the things were always moving. You know, It's like I can walk outside and you probably see the same like you can see a Ryan's belt in the sky generally in the same position. But if every day we're traveling, however many million miles through space, like I have a hard time wrapping my head around that the stars are still going to be there, Like it's right there, you know, the you know, it's just it's so when you see it, you're like, people wake.
Speaker 3: Up, yep. And that is the frustrating part I get. If you don't want to listen to me, right, you know, if we're having a conversation. If I'm waiting to pick up a pizza at the local shop and I see somebody. My daughters, she'll be fifteen this week. She thinks I'm crazy because I will talk to anybody anywhere. That's just the way. And I used to be real shy. That's probably something that the army, and when you get into leadership positions kind of you get past being shy. But I will, you know, I'll go I call it going fishing. I'll throw a few things out there and see how they respond. And I can usually tell if somebody has thought about these things before. I'm trying to come up with a creative way to get that. The one from seventy two, was it the lunar rover or whatever, the forty five million dollar JELAPPI that probably cost you know, four thousand dollars to throw together. But you can usually fish and find out if people are receptive or not. But there are people and even very close people in my life who just refuse to have the conversation, and even people who figured out that, yeah, the same as COVID. You know, that was overstepping. There wasn't something right about it, and that should be the almighty signal of then why are you blandly trusting them? And especially if you can fish somebody to see if they believe the moon landing? And I think the last stat and who knows with who who does these poles, but it was between fifty and sixty percent of Americans do not believe we ever went to the moon. And that's when you have to really imply, if man's greatest accomplishment what was a flat out lie, then why aren't we questioning everything?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, and I have have.
Speaker 5: That and I mean my two brothers I brought this. I mean, I'm sure I'll have some the same things to say that I was on Funamental, But I talked about this a little bit that my I have an older brother and a younger brother, and for me, I think if I'm excited about something like I like to share it. And that was one of the things where I wanted to come on in to your podcast. Well, like you said from the beginning, you know, this is like a listener you know, motivated podcasts, and it's it's like, hey, let's come on, share a story, help the podcast, you know, add another tick to the episode. But I started bringing this up to them and they're, you know, the stereotypical you're crazy, Like what are you talking about? This is your stupid not necessarily stupid, but like are you getting this information from? And you know all that stuff, and they're so open and governmental things, you know, like not getting the JAB and all this stuff that I was like, man, this is gonna be great. I can talk to these guys about it. And they didn't want anything to do with it. Nothing, nothing. When I was bringing up nine to eleven, those two things, I mean, my younger brother, he's an.
Speaker 4: Airline pilot for a commercial airliner, you know.
Speaker 5: And I was like, man, this is gonna be so cool because he's a pilot, Like he's my brother. I can dude, like what's going on up there? Like here, look at this and nothing, nothing whatsoever. And we've I've sent them things before, some things they can't answer, and they ask me about things. I'm like, hey, man, I don't have all the answers, but I'm questioning these things and they're just kind of taking it for face value. And you know, my brother got pretty heated up the pilot one about nine to eleven because he's like, dude, that is you're disrespecting all the people that died.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I'm not saying people didn't die. I'm just like, I don't.
Speaker 5: Think what the mainstream media is telling us happened, you know. And that was just a conversation that didn't really go anywhere. And you know, I was going into, hey, look this engine wasn't from that size plane.
Speaker 4: And I think I was initially going into the that no plane theory right right right, And you know, I don't know if I can buy into that, whether it's that, whether it's drones, but I mean the pilots flying those things into that. I was saying about you know, they were saying they were fine five hundred miles an hour, but if you look into it, like the planes would fall apart at that altitude, at those speeds. And he's like, yeah, but you know, if you're going fast enough, it's going to penetrate I'm like, dude, it's a loom them. Man.
Speaker 5: I'm like, and you know, if you think about it, if if the fires on the towers were burning those that one the impact area faster, because that's where all the fuel's at, it would collapse that way first. That would be the weaker side than the other side. And when it comes pancaking down and like, what about Tower seven? And you know, it's just like that engine doesn't fit on that plane, This tire doesn't fit on this plane.
Speaker 4: They found the passport not burnt, you know.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, I'm not saying things didn't happen, but this stuff doesn't make sense. But they don't bin into it. So I'm like my my airline pilot brothers. He's a poked the Bear kind of guy, and he's he knows everything, and he'll bring it up in our text message conversations, and I'm like, dude, don't bring it up if you don't want me to talk about it, don't you know. So I've just reserved to not discussing that with them. You know, that is I just I'm not wasting my time. I guess what you can what you can say.
Speaker 4: I'm not I've thrown it out there, but I'm not spending any more energy on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get that, and especially with family, like I understand the point to where you know, I'd rather just tap out, yeah than risk you know, having a tiff with my family members. Because listen, like we say it all the time, the truth is everyone's journey. And I think the more like a child, the more you try to force something on it, the more they're going to turn away from it.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm, which I probably did in the beginning because, like I said, I was excited and I'm like, look at this, you know, and you know, it's just it. It just doesn't happen, and we don't talk about it, so which is kind of upsetting in a sense because I would love to talk to them more about this stuff. But I'm okay too. If they don't agree with me, I'm fine with that. And but they don't want to spend the time to look into anything either, you know, so it's like they already have their mind made up. Like the Pastor Lock and Denodle debacle thing, his mind was already made.
Speaker 4: Up before I absolutely started that thing, you know. So yep, but yeah, I mean good, good.
Speaker 3: No, no no, I didn't mean to cut you off. I thought you were done.
Speaker 4: No, that go ahead, that's fine.
Speaker 3: I was just going to say, that's why I don't get into these things like what Pastor Odelin Locke did, because that at the end of the day, they're usually more divisive than winning people over. Although at the end of the day, I think, you know, Odell presented himself professionally and much more representative of a follower of Christ than Pastor Locke did, and I think he made himself look bad, And maybe he did inadvertently because if you just cut out that ninety minute presentation he did out of the four hours and twenty seven minutes of craziness which I emailed him and he ended up doing and posting just that the ninety minutes, it was a really good presentation. And I think one part that hit home was when people he had video clips of people who were atheists, and literally many of our listeners through finding Flat Earth they became Christians and that was pretty powerful stuff.
Speaker 5: I agree, I mean, so, and even if we're wrong, right, yeah, there's nothing wrong with what you just said, right, yep, there's nothing wrong if they're becoming now you know, a follower of Christ Christian however you want. You know, some people don't like the label thing, you know, because some people have issues with the mainstream church, which I get, you know, but either way, but even if we're one hundred percent wrong, but now you have more Christians, there's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And just a backpedal for a second. When I try to have the nine to eleven conversation with people, I show them the pictures of what a plane looks like after a bird strikes. Yeah, I'll put this on. Go to the flatter files website. Look at the blog post story from September twenty six, twenty seventeen. Pilot lands safely after bird strike destroys planes nose and the entire front of the plane is destroyed from a bird, from a bird. So and that's a seven thirty seven. So you know, I'll let you connect the rest of the dots.
Speaker 4: The listener. Yeah, yep, yep.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I mean it's just hey, I don't talk about it, but I mean.
Speaker 4: It's kind of funny.
Speaker 5: I will give a shout out to my mom because I went, I don't know, I was over her house one day and I had said, and I don't mean to say my brother's name, but I was like, hey, if you talked to him, and she's like, yeah, it might have been right after one of our conversations, and she said I was like, he says, he's telling you what I'm looking into.
Speaker 4: She's like, justin yours is not flat. She's like, where would all the water go?
Speaker 5: And my mom is what seventy two I think it is? And I'm like, mom, it's not like that, you know. And and she's a Christian and it was I had her doing like the sideways head tilt like uh, you know by the time we were done talking to things. So yeah, I'm not saying whether she's on board or not, but she's got my back on it. And she's like, hey, you know you're questioning things. Now you have me looking at things differently.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: She's I guess she could say she's probably opened to it, but She's never said to me like, oh, yeah, I believe in the flat earth, but she likes that I'm looking into things, you know, on that. So we've had some interesting conversations and you know, I go over for breakfast and I'm like, I don't mean for my conversations always go to these conspiracy.
Speaker 4: Things, you know. But you know, the news is on while she's you know, at the house, and I'm like, oh my gosh, really, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I try my best. I know, everybody's seen the memes and the gifts, you know, uh, me promising my family not to talk about conspiracies at Thanksgiving dinner. At Thanksgiving dinner, there's the meme of Charlie And you know, I do my best, you know, especially family gatherings, just to keep it is, you know, how about those eagles and things like that, you know, if the opportunity arises. We do have a couple family members other than my wife who are in line and believe, you know, there is something amiss. And obviously, once again reverting back to the Bible, it talks about who's kind of in control of the earth, and you know he can't physically, you know, pick up a beer bottle and put it in your hand. He physically can't carry you to the strip club, you know, he do. He tries to manipulate through deception and temptation, right it. Look, look what he did to Jesus for forty days, and if he can do that to Jesus, just imagine what he's doing to.
Speaker 5: Us, right Yeah, And that's that's one of the big things that once all this stuff started coming out for me, I was like, it's almost like you can see this spiritual battle that's going on in the world right now, and it's like all the politics aside, and you're like it's all a show, you know, but there's like there's an evil power behind these this things that are going on, these movements that are happening in the world, the things that aren't making sense.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 5: Actually, my brother just sent me a screenshot saying about how the National Spelling Bee, I think, is now accepting the word woman has spelled w O M y n what as a correct way is being spelled.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what does that even mean?
Speaker 4: Well, that they don't have to spell the word man oh yn.
Speaker 3: You know, it's like really okay. According to the Oxford Dictionary, the spelling w O M a y N is a non standard spelling of women, adapted by some feminists in order to avoid the word ending men. My goodness, gracious, we're here. And by the way, you can even use an x w X if that. You know, man, what a weird How much of this stuff, like you know that the hot topic over the last week ten days have been the drones. How much of the stuff they push do you think is just nonsensical, you know, deception, just to keep everyone focused away from something else that's going on. Yeah, And how much of the stuff that goes on do you think is actually just a deeper deception that is meant to you know, control your emotions or to get you to think a certain way, et cetera.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so too.
Speaker 5: I think there's I mean, my first thought was these drones, was you know, like a Project bluebeing thing going on? You know, are they just kind of testing the waters about an invasion or is.
Speaker 4: There something going on?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I saw something today about there was nuke's missing or something like that, But I don't know. I don't there's a part of me that.
Speaker 5: I've become less fearful of stuff like that now because of my research into these different things and seeing how like I said earlier, like everything's just tied together. But this initial flat earth. I like the idea of biblical cosmology too. I like that term. But we all know flat earth is the coin phrase or whatever. But you know, there's I've gotten this piece in me that's like, hey, they can do whatever.
Speaker 4: We know who's gonna win at the end.
Speaker 5: You know, we might have to go through some hell, but at the end of the day, they're all gonna lose that that evil side is gonna lose, that dark side's gonna lose. And I'm like, bring it, you know, like let's go. It's But I do think that is all a slight hand trick, you know, it's a deception. I don't know what it is, but I'm like, that's really weird. At all these drones people are seeing these things flying? Was it Jersey?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's some in Manhattan and I guess there's been a few over a DC.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and over La Guardia Airport. I think that's right. Yeah, And I'm like my older brother, he he.
Speaker 5: Does like photography on the side, and I like on him. I guess you could say semi professional level whatever. But He's also does stuff with drones, and he has his no fly zones that he can't get into, you know, because things like this. So if you have all these drones flying by these airports, like government's got to know something. You know, They're not just letting these random you know, Joe Schmoe's fly their pilot these things close to airports.
Speaker 4: It just doesn't happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess the White House sometime this afternoon came out and said that they knew what the reasoning why they were being used, and they were being used lawfully, but they wouldn't go into any further than that. But what was kind of interesting and that, you know, the world's like a movie and the story that hit this morning, maybe last night, but how the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission released a report today confirming that there were radioactive materials lost in transit to this shipping container that arrived damaged and empty in New Jersey. So to me, it seems like they're trying to play up. If you remember the Summer of the Sum of All Fears from twenty years ago, and they had that little tactical new go off in Baltimore, And the unofficial story is these drones. Apparently they have drones that can quote unquote sniff nuclear or radioactive things, and that's what they are using them for. And if you remember, actually the plot of the Sum of All Fears, it started out with the Young Kapor War in nineteen seventy three and Israeli war plane carrying a nuclear bomb was shut down, it was recovered. There's two stories floating out there. One is Ukraine is missing eighty small, small tactical nukes, and then there's this story that this you know, shipping container arrived missing stuff. So to me, it sounds like they are trying to you know, and they and again they could use could just go back and look at August fourth, twenty twenty, the Libya explosion, and they could do something like that fertilizer and a few other things and simulate something that would scare the you know what out of people, and people would comply to whatever the government said to keep them safe.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, but isn't it crazy how much movie stuff comes out? Though?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, The truth is they always tell us first, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, It's it's like, I don't know, sometimes try my family little nuts because you just see these things and you're like yeah, no, I don't. That's weird that they're going to do that. And I remember you, I'd never heard of that movie Contagia.
Speaker 4: So I was listening when.
Speaker 5: Your podcasts, and then I watched it and I was like, holy crap, like.
Speaker 3: That is that's how the scrip went down?
Speaker 4: Right, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: And then the ending, like when they're showing the how it all happened and it was like a bat and it was a pig and this person touched this person and it was like, oh, it was like it was crazy. And when was that twenty twelve or something like that that came out? Yep, yeah, I mean that's that's I enjoy watching movies now anymore, for those little subtle things like you know it's and yeah, and yeah there's some entertainment him too. But I almost look out like on Prime Where to Be or however you say, and like, oh, what's this and you know you'll see one I don't know, something about conspiracy theorists or something like that. And of course there's people always look wacky, right, even that was that two thousand and twelve movie?
Speaker 4: Is that one of those ones where the world was ending? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, twenty twelve yep, yep.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you know the is it whatdy Harrison Harrison or whatever was the crazy like guy on the van broadcasting from his little you know thing that the world is going to end, and you know, again, everybody looks crazy, but that's part of the programming on things too. But it's it's it's enjoyable and it makes me chuckle. But I'm like, man, some of that stuff is just so out there, and if it just to have the eyes or the ears, it's like, huh, that's kind of weird.
Speaker 4: Like I had one if you don't mind go into real quick.
Speaker 5: I did bring this up fernamental to anybody, my couple of friends I talked to about this stuff from my family. I think you might get a kick out of this too, because it was just the numbers.
Speaker 4: It was the show. It's on Prime. It's called oh gosh, what is it? And I have well I'm looking for that.
Speaker 5: I have been taking notes for probably like the last year and my half on my phone as I'm listening to the podcast, and all of a sudden, they're all deleted, like I deleted him somehow, and I'm like, oh, no, oh, I guess I'm not gonna have notes to go off of which might just work out better. And I'm a because I did that a little bit on fundamental. I think I was finally having somebody you could talk to where you weren't trying to convince them, and it was like like, just here's all my information. But anyway, it was from the Fallout series. It's on Prime. Are you familiar with that? And there's a video game about it too.
Speaker 3: Yes. I My son was just telling me about it. He said, it's, uh, it's really good. It's kind of one of these, uh you know, apocalypse type, post apocalyptic type of show. There's somebody a very good actor in it. He told me. The guy who usually does the TV shows with the guy on HBO that East Bounded Down guy I can't think of.
Speaker 4: I can't think of his name either. Better think, I know you're talking.
Speaker 3: But he's told me it's I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but.
Speaker 5: I mean the main ladies they're Vaults thirty three, so they walk around with Earth three on their back, you.
Speaker 3: Know, Lucy, and then Walter Goggins is the guy I was trying to think of.
Speaker 5: H Yeah, yeah, So just I know you like these numerology whatever you want to say it is. But this guy, he I think it's the guy you were just saying, because he's like, I don't know, one of the main characters. But they kind of do these flashbacks back and forth, and they showed him that he was giving this tour in this vault, and he was like, this is vault number ninety six j Q eleven sixty four. And I wrote this down so I'm not just making those numbers up. But it was probably within the first four or five episodes. I don't remember exactly when, but I was like, Okay, that's just a really random number.
Speaker 4: So I'm going through and I'm like.
Speaker 5: Ninety six, okay, well, Jay, what that's the tenth letter of the alphabet.
Speaker 4: Q's the seventeen, you know.
Speaker 5: And I'm like adding them up and I'm not getting anything, and I'm dividing them, you know, trying to get an average. Just I'm looking, you know what I mean, and if you pull your calculator up, I'll talk you through this.
Speaker 4: But I didn't find anything.
Speaker 5: So I was like, okay, So I unpaused the movie and they go and there's this family sitting there in this vault and he's like like they're like the test subjects kind of like, hey, we're gonna see all those vaultcals and.
Speaker 4: They're like, oh, we're from Vault four.
Speaker 5: So I did the same thing, right, So if you take your calculator and you take it was again it was ninety six JQ eleven sixty four. So it was ninety six plus J which is ten and then plus seventeen which is Q plus eleven plus sixty four, and then they're from Vault four. So you add four, right, what do you get two O two?
Speaker 4: Right? So the average of that, since there's six numbers there, right, divide that by six.
Speaker 3: Oh interesting, thirty three point six sixty six.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was like, there's no freaking way that that is not intentional, you know. I was like, but it just blew me away. I was like, Oh, this is something I found, you know, So I wanted to share that again because I just you know, it's like it's so hidden, but it's also it's right there too, Like there's no way that just by chances, show that has all these post apocabal apocalyptic things, or you're going to come up with this random thirty three point sixty sixty six.
Speaker 4: You know. It just I thought it was pretty darn neat myself.
Speaker 3: It is it really isn't just looking when I googled that that show, there's thirty threes everywhere. Apparently there's a yeah, a Vault thirty three. And I'm not femi. I've never played the game. I've never either, so I guess I'll have to sit down sometime when I have time and check it out on Prime yeah, to see what.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And there's a lot of like we'd quotes in there that people are saying, like like we are the light in the darkness, and we'll carry on till we bring the light to the surface, you know. And what is the ultimate weapon to destroy your enemy? It's time the future of all humanity comes down to one word management. Like they're saying all these things in this show, you know, and it just if you I was really watching it because I was like, I want to see this stuff, you know, I'm looking for it. And I understand people can say, well, if you look for it, you're gonna find it, and I'm like, yeah, but you don't come up with.
Speaker 4: This number and these these things.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I think if you look, if you want to watch it to see what things they're doing.
Speaker 4: It's not really a kids show.
Speaker 5: I think there's some pretty decent violence in there, you know.
Speaker 4: I don't remember if they're swearing whatever.
Speaker 5: But it's nothing I'm gonna sit down and watch with my kids, I guess, but I watched it on my own, so anyway, but.
Speaker 3: You know, it's interesting. I did a quick check and the guy who's behind it, the executive producer, is John Athan Nolan, who is Christopher Nolan's brother. But uh Nolan is also the guy who did what was the show that kind of gave a flat earth Westworld. He was Behindbo's Westworld, which at the beginning of the show, they're looking down at, you know, this world that's covered by a dome.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, And I thought about that too. With like video games.
Speaker 5: Now, I'm sure they have only things that you know, certain things you can do, but there's a lot of these like video games that you can only fly so high, or you're gonna you can only go so far, you're gonna run into a mountain, you can't go any further. You know, it's like you're in a dome.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying that's like proof of flat Earth or anything. But it just makes me kind of chuckle that that's the way they're some of these like like a Fortnite or Call of Duty things like that, Like you have limitations, there's boundaries, you can only go so far and then it doesn't let you go any further.
Speaker 3: But so, yeah, yeah, that's interesting. I'm looking on their web page. In each one of the vaults have different things. Vault four overseers are the great people who led our vaults, and their leadership helps us keep the candle of civilization lit. We chose overseers through free and fair elections. Our current overseer, Hank McLain, has served Vault thirty three with kindness, intelligence, and wisdom. And that really sounds like something a government official would say about another government official.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I just felt like there's a lot of things in that show, but that number one and some of those quotes really was like wow, like you could just hear that and not really think much about it. But I said, you know, with all these things that we just talked about as like, that number is just so random, I was like I got to figure something out with that, and lo and behold, I mean, it's there, but you know, the numbers. Thing is I think is you can get totally lost in that stuff though, because there's so much stuff.
Speaker 3: You can spend that a whole day. Yeah, because it's everywhere. And it's funny if you just go into Google and in this case, definitely use Google, you can put like thirty three in the search engine and they'll be at least five or six stories in the last twenty four hours that reference thirty three, like almost every single day of the year.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I even think that too.
Speaker 5: Going kind of circling back to nine to eleven too, like all those flights you have, what flight eleven, flight seventy seven, one seventy five, I mean there's thirteen there, United ninety three, which I think I sent you an email last last year about like Selima and Alistair probably and that's right, how that that kind of ties into them and stuff too, which okay, so yeah, one thing is one thing, but when you get okay, this one, this one, this one, you know, but yeah, it's just it's I I don't go into all that that much. I mean I did a little bit with like the Georgia gadstones, like some of the things there, and again it's your fault because you're like, okay, well what.
Speaker 4: Happened on this date?
Speaker 5: You know, and this dates significant because of this, and it was because it was.
Speaker 4: Like, okay, well it was dedicated on three twenty.
Speaker 3: Two, which is skull and Bones Day.
Speaker 4: Sculling bones raid. And then I wrote these things down to you. George W.
Speaker 3: Bush's birthday July sixth, and he was sculling bones.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And then even just to go just a smidge and further on that, where was that at that He was thirty three when they opened. Bush was, and then he was also seventy six when they quote unquote exploded him. So seven and six you get your thirteen there, so it's like, okay, so it's three twenty two. He was thirty three when they opened. He was seventy six. I think they were built near Route seventy seven, I think, or something like that. You know, just too many little little things I think that were right.
Speaker 3: Well, one or two things are a coincidence, but when you have twenty or thirty it's certainly not. Yeah, agree, yeah, you're right. He was thirty three. He didn't turn thirty four until three months later. That is interesting that's I don't remember that one. And yeah, the seven to six, it's just and if you look at the things that are written on there, it is kind of bone chilling, especially coming from the Skull and Bones folks who played a large park on nine to eleven, the killing of JFK, the fake moon landing, the quote unquote war on drugs that destroyed many cities, which they just made tougher laws and they brought the CIA brought more drugs into the city. And when they declare war on these things, it's an open checkbook, right, the warr on terror that's been going on for you know, twenty three years now, and the tens of trillions of dollars that they've spent to feed in their buddies pockets in the military industrial complex. Same with NASA, that the people who play along in the military industrial complex use the NASA funds to fill their pockets during the slow times because you can't really have NonStop war. You got to give the folks a break otherwise they might rebel so in quote unquote peace time, which we don't really have anymore. But still that's kind of the fallback money during peacetime. NASA.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, they got to have the way to fund the black Ops. I mean, it wasn't that movie Blow I think with Johnny depp Win then Cia was running money or you know, cocine from Columbia whatever. And you know, so again, there's another movie that was based off a true story. If I'm not mistaken though, I mean, yeah, we know that happened, but I think it was portrayed is based on a true story.
Speaker 4: I could be wrong.
Speaker 3: I don't remember, but yeah, you had America Gangster, American Gangster that showed how the drugs came in from Vietnam to the United States, and then you had American Made the next decade in the eighties where Barry Seals was bringing, you know, transporting drugs and guns between minaw Arkansas to Central America. And our government's been behind it the whole time. Our government, the government, I should say, is the biggest drug dealers in the world. And now they've even taken over the state governments have taken over being the drug dealer. It's been. It went from you know, meeting Johnny at the mall at three pm to score your dimebag to you know, paying one hundred and twenty five dollars and getting your what's it, the medical card, and it's just it's it's insane when you think about it. How many people they've put in jail over the last hundred years for it and now they're more than happy to distribute it as long as they get their cut.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And now I mean even walking to New York City and well, we were there in March of this year and it was like we took the the train from Harrisburg up to New York City. That was a pretty cool experience. But as soon as you walk out of the train, all as you smell is marijuana. And I was like, well, boys, if you don't know what it smells like this because they're just openly, you know, smoking weed out there. And I'm like, man, I remember my days. Man, you were not allowed to be on the street with that streuss you want to be I want to get caught with that stuff, you know, walking in the middle of the day smoking a joint like it.
Speaker 4: Just you know, things are things are a little bit different. Let's just say, but yeah, there's some of that stuff is so you just get away with it now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if someone would have told you thirty years ago back in like nineteen ninety four, all the things that would happen over the next thirty years, would you have believed it?
Speaker 4: No? Absolutely not.
Speaker 3: No, it is interesting and it's going to continue to get more and more interesting, especially as you know January twentieth and the you know, I really think between Christmas and the end of January weren't for a few treats, I really do.
Speaker 5: I I don't discredit anything anymore. Really, I don't want to say anything, but yeah, I have. I even back when the assassination attempts, you know, we don't have necessarily go into that we're going on. I'm like, well, I really hope Trump isn't kind of along with this and then getting more people behind him, get himself into office, and then six months in just be like, oh, just kidding boom, you know, and you're gonna just gonna do whatever I say.
Speaker 4: You know, I got this huge following.
Speaker 5: Now I'm here to save the country, and you know, there's just something uneasy there. You know, are they going to start award to keep the current administration in because you know I haven't probably well I haven't looked it up, But isn't there something that if there's something going on. They don't have to change presidents. I don't think so.
Speaker 3: But I mean it's been proven time and time again. They can pretty much do whatever they want. And you know, they could bring something to Congress and they could they could pass it, and you know, who knows what they have planned. And again, even with all the laws and constitutions and Bill of Rights and declarations of independences that we have, they still do whatever they want. They'll just they can do anything under the guise of an emergency and just freeze our rights. And that's that, that is the bottom line. And again it always comes under the guise of our safety, and they're looking out for us. It's our benefit. And even if they have to write us a check for twelve hundred dollars apiece to calm us down, they'll do that right to get to their end goal. But I hope after COVID and everything that's been happening in the last four years that when that next thing does happen, I hope people are prepared to look hard at what has been shown to us and not react immediately, take some time to think and discern and look at alternative media and other ideals before making a decision that could impact future like what we saw in twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fortunately for us, none of us got jad that's all, you know. And it was.
Speaker 5: My wife was pretty close to you with her business, but it just we didn't have to do it. But it made me kind of think back to a conversation I have with one of my brothers. When you're saying that you're doing underneath the guys of our safety. It's like, yeah, just like us not allowed to go to Antarctica, right, that's right. And my brother said, I was like, you know, we can't go there. He's like, you can go there. I'm like, you can go to like what Deception Island and Rosshot Island? Yeah, for an expensive fee.
Speaker 4: And I laugh on my weather app because I looked it up one time, but every time I click my weather app, schedule your trip to go to Antarctica.
Speaker 5: But he's like, well, yeah, well it's too cold to go there. And I'm like, so what, Well, people can die there. Don't want to let you go there for your safety. And I'm like, well, don't people die on Everest? Like isn't there still bodies on the mountain as landmarks of you? Know, so I'm like, that doesn't compute in my mind. You know, there's a reason that at treaty. How much longer is that going on to the twenty forty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's twenty forty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that our treaty.
Speaker 5: It's like, you know, it's been brought up, you know, on your show and many many others that you have all these nations that are you know, enemies of each other, but they all agree on this thing and it all just right.
Speaker 4: Around NASA was formed and all that stuff.
Speaker 5: So it's just it's all it's all kind of entertaining when you can kind of see it and you're like, yeah, the government is not out for our best interest. They're they're not. They're they're in it for selling their sould with the devil, so to speak for some of them, and you know, fame and fortune for here on their time on earth. And I'm like, eh, man, you guys can can keep it. I just want to put a wall up around my property. And we tried to do a little bit of homesteading here too. We try to watch what we need and can and you know some of the things you that you do as well. It's funny because I feel like I know you because I've listened to you for so much, but we're just actually first time talking really.
Speaker 4: But you know, it's like, just leave me alone. I don't want, I don't need anything from you. Guys.
Speaker 5: Just we go to our local place and we get a whole or a raw milk. We just started doing that here not too long ago.
Speaker 3: Delicious, huh it is.
Speaker 5: It's and we had to buy a gallon from the store for Thanksgiving because we didn't want to give the rest of the we are mostly want to get.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, We're like, we're not giving you our good milk. And our kids tried it and they're like, that tastes so watered down, and I'm like, yeah, it's so much more feeling. But you know, they kill the family. Yeah, yeah, that's what it should be.
Speaker 5: And her family was some of her family members were like, you know, there's a reason they pasteurized it. I was like, yeah, back when they came up with it, everything was so unsanitary, Like, yeah, it made sense, but now everything's stainless. Still, it's got to be clean, you know, you're not just you know, you know what I mean. There's different weird now.
Speaker 3: We have proper containers. We have a refrigeration and and everything as much. And that's a lot of people will claim the polio shot and this and that and everything. Ninety five percent of the reason why people are more healthy today sands vaccines is due to the cleanliness and plumbing, like indoor plumbing and washing your hands and those type of things are really the reasons why you know, you know, people don't die from dysentery anymore like they did on the Oregon Trail, right right, But yeah, they want to claim that it's Bill Gates and the polio shots and everything else. Getting back to what you mentioned earlier, the Antarctic Treaty will expire in twenty forty eight. The actual true working according to this article, it actually comes up for review in twenty forty eight. So like the moon landing, I'm sure they'll kick it down the curb for another twenty five years and it'll be extended to not you know, twenty seventy three or something. You know that is a secret that they cannot like. Again, you can go to the very tip of Antarctica and guided trips and you can you know, pet the the you can see the seals and the penguins and you know, the whales and those type of things. But you're not getting anywhere near the firmament, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm yeah. And where else where else can you not? I mean aside from you know, hey, you're you're not allowed in this country, like you know, the Borderers shut down. But those people in those countries you can, you know, pretty much go where you want. But there's that one place in there is because they're concerned about us dying out and then they're gonna have to send people to go get us, and that might cause more people to die. I'm like, yeah, but they do that anyway.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know it's in the military over for some rescue, some hostage chintzes are as. Some of those are going to die, you know, it's it's I don't know, but anyway, I know I can go down some off topic things here.
Speaker 3: But even the North Pole, I think they're all guided as well. And actually I think most of those excursions are through Russia, but they're all guided, and I haven't really looked into it until recently. And it's kind of like the South Bowl, like yeah, you can go, but it's only possible through specialized expeditions which may you you got to pay your twenty thirty thousand and you'll get taken to certain parts on the ship and once again you'll get your photo wops and you'll be able to tell your family, Hey, I went to the North Pole. But you really don't have freedom.
Speaker 4: To explore, no, and you got to ask yourself why that's right?
Speaker 3: One hundred percent. I think that'd be a great time to touch on your six silver bullets.
Speaker 4: Sure some of them, I mean, are are have been said. But like I said earlier, the stars.
Speaker 5: You know that skyclock that's up in the sky for us, it is so I can't wrap my head around why. I didn't ever think, why is these lights? And oh they're so far away, but they're still in the same spot. You know, they don't move, they don't change.
Speaker 4: You know, the.
Speaker 5: Pyramids, the Georgia, Goadstones, you know all these old sites were all.
Speaker 4: Lined up with the stars or the I don't know. You you can call them quote unquote planets, right.
Speaker 5: I was sitting in a church the other day and I have one of the Bible apps, and on the King Jane version, I typed in the word planets and it came up only one time in the whole Bible.
Speaker 4: But then when you look.
Speaker 5: At the like the Hebrew version or the Hebrew wording of it, it was like constellation, you know. So I'm like, there's nowhere in the Bible that says planet and meaning that, you know. And then even thinking, could you hear the people that say that, well, when we look at the moon in the sun, it's it's a certain so we're a circle, right, which again to me that carries no value on anything. But at the same time, if these planets, like you see that bright star in the sky, Oh that's stupid or whatever, Well, that gassy ball is reflecting light that's brighter than any star that's out there, you know what I mean. Like, we don't reflect light back into space like that.
Speaker 4: Right, right, you know what I mean. So it's like.
Speaker 5: And and the Bible like they tell us that the stars are these suns, right, their own suns and their own this. But the Bible only says that there's one sun and the sun. You create the sun, the moon and the stars as well, I think, is what it says. So there's got to be a point for us where like and that's where I probably have the problem sometimes with churches, like where do you draw the line at that. I'm going to read what the Bible says, and then I'm also going to believe what Signs is saying too, because if the science, if the Bible is saying, there's a ferment like if you're following all this stuff, but there's some point where you're crossing over Man's word and signs and what we're being taught from that, you know what I meanely, it's it's to me, it's got to be either an all or none thing.
Speaker 4: You can't mixed it in there. And even my pastor and I hear him saying things like like the universe and all these planets and you know, and then and they say it being like how God was so great in creating this vast universe for us that we don't even understand. But I really like that idea that doing part of that. As the.
Speaker 5: Universe is ever expanding, that's in a way of them getting us further away from God. Where if you're honest, you know, and closed, you know, stationary realm whatever you want to call it, plane, and God's above the firmament, Like then okay, He's right there. So then if he's looking down on us like grasshoppers, and maybe he's a little bit closer and maybe might think about what you're going to do before you choose to do something that you shouldn't be doing, because he's a lot closer than what we think he would be. So I think for me, like when I look at the what's going on with the sun, the stars, the moon, and like that is just it intrigues me so much that I'm like, none of the mainstream stuff makes any sense to me when you look at it that way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I couldn't agree more and that that has been a point of contention for me for a long time. And you know, anything a pastor says from behind that pulpit, he should be able to sighte with with something from the Bible, and a lot of the things that they talk about you just can't, especially if you want to talk about this. You know, it's interesting you had mentioned that the word planet was one time. I don't remember ever seeing that word planet in the Bible. Do you remember what book it was in.
Speaker 5: I think it was in Second Kings. I can look it up here on the fly as we're doing this too, because it was not too long ago. I did that because I think the pastor and he's a great guy. He knows this stuff, and you know, I have no qualms about it, but I know he's definitely not a flat earther. Second Kings twenty three to five. It says he put down the idolatrous priests whom the King of Judah had ordained to burn incense in the high places of cities of Judah and in the places round about Jerusalem Jerusalem. And also that burned incense onto ball, to the Sun, to the moon, into the planets, and to all the hosts of the heavens.
Speaker 4: So when I do that.
Speaker 5: And I click on planets maz lot, I think it is what it says, or twelve signs or constellations is what that means. So you know, it's twelve signs going into your what astrology stuff as well or constellations. So it doesn't even and that's in the King James version on that, but I don't even think that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's interesting. I'm looking at it now the KJV. Just it's interesting that it's in the same sentence as Bell right.
Speaker 4: Right, that that varium and aluminum that they're spraying too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go, B A and A L.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, he question for you, well, not to go too side tracked from the bullets here. But again, I'm sorry, this is the way my mind works. So the chemtrails and it is. I do bring these up to my kids. Even we were in Baltimore a couple weeknds ago, and my gosh, it was so criss crossy yesterday. Oh I was like, my gosh, it was insane. But there's contrails though, right, yes, right, And those are the ones that are just they're short and they disappear. They're not the ones that go across the whole sky.
Speaker 3: Right right, right. Contrails are like the liquid or I should say, you know, from the actual engine, and they're much thinner, and they dissipate within five or ten minutes some of the cam trails we get here. And by the way, it's the word contrails. A Ward Cleaver used it one of the Leave of to Beaver episodes, so you know, that has been a thing for a long long time. But it's it's a trail and it dissipates and it's gone. However, camtrails here in Delaware, I've seen them around for a couple hours. Yeah, and they get wider.
Speaker 5: Yep, yep, and it's like you can almost see them spraying. It looks like, you know, like one of those biplanes that are going to go over your crops this spring. You know, it's and I don't, I don't, I don't think. I don't know even how that works. If they fly special planes. I don't think the pilots are up there hitting a button. Could there be something pre programmed into it? Or do they use special planes? You know, I don't know about it. But when you see that long stretch going across, you like, that's not that's not natural. That's yeah, it's certainly not on there, you know, onto that Uh, let's go the second one. Back to that one there. So, and I think scripture is probably the biggest thing that I have to say. It's really what concrete things into me for me on that so, and I think Christians should be the easiest people to talk to about this stuff because you're like, hey, if it's in the Bible and if we're reading it for what it says, then it.
Speaker 4: Should be there. But you would think you would think, right, So, I mean, but I think that that is also one of the biggest things that Satan uses to discredit, but the Bible is to tell us it's a globe and you know we're moving, and you know, like all those things onto that another one. I really like her those crepuscular if I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That right, crazy yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean they're so beautiful yep, but it's I mean, I'm not a math scientist or whatever, but I'm like those a razor coming through the cloud. Like you can see them going back to like a focal point, like like a pyramid. You know, they're going to that top, and the rays continue to get wider the further away they go. So if it was ninety three million miles away, then you think you would only see like one you wouldn't see anything. I guess right, it would just be like one beam. But then you have this, I mean, even if you just google that, there's pictures where it's a cloudy day and then you have like little spots on the ocean where the sun's just coming straight down or not straight down, maybe at an angle or whatever, or it's just like a big sun burst coming through the clouds. And I'm like, even just to me, that one thing right there, if if if I could say one thing is false, then to me, I have to question the rest of it. Right, I'm going to lie to you one time, then you're gonna question everything I say to you. So if just doing that, and then I'm like, there's no way that is that far away and there's razor like that, it's I don't know how close it is, right, I don't know how high it is, but it's not ninety three million miles away, no way.
Speaker 4: And the moon is not reflecting that light.
Speaker 3: Right, That's that's the most ridiculous thing out of all of the numbers and stats and theories out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I don't know what the moon is, right.
Speaker 5: I've heard the whether that the negative or whatever about the picture of Earth up on the moon, and you know, I've seen things where people are like, well, here's US and America or you know, Africa and all that stuff. But yeah, I just kind of laughed at I'm like, this dusty rock, this powdery substance is reflecting enough light that I can walk around at ten o'clock at night and not need flashlight like that doesn't. But again, the Bible says, you know, what is it revelations or something that the moon will not give off her own light. You know, again, I got a ticket for what it says or that's right or not. But but yeah, I think those rays are pretty amazing. One thing that kind of made me chuckle about another bullet point is that if Google and YouTube are telling me it's archaic, then maybe I'm uh, maybe I'm I'm.
Speaker 3: Right, that's right. If the fact checkers tell you you're wrong, you're onto something. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I like a lot of people said too about you know, seeing too far horizon always being level. I like that idea that if you were on a ball, the higher you would go, the further you would have to look down, versus you could be up thirty five forty thousand feet in the air and look out your window and the horizons there. And that only happens because a flat plane, you know, it is the further you look out onto.
Speaker 3: That The entire concept of lying on a spinning ball that is hurtling through space is quite absurd. Yeah, when you sit down and think about it, I.
Speaker 5: Asked my brother that, I was like, do you tip the nose down and your plane every few seconds? Because if not, I mean, if you just take a tennis ball and you take your hand and you start at one place and you fly in a straight line. Eventually you're going out into space. Right, you know, it's it's and people have done the number of calculations. Well, if they're traveling at five hundred miles an hour, then I think over like every minute they would have to drop like I don't know, a couple hundred thousand feet, and like you would feel that noticeable altitude difference.
Speaker 3: What was his reply to that when you mentioned that to him?
Speaker 4: Uh? Nothing nothing, just kind of nothing. Yeah, no answer.
Speaker 5: The same thing was like when I asked about the stars and how they're staying in the same spot. I don't get any responses for that. But you know, because he had said to me about well, he's like, their's not flat. I can see it from forty five thousand feet. And I was like, so, then you go to the Felix Bombguard, Red Bull jump right, And I ended up watching the video.
Speaker 4: I sent it to them.
Speaker 5: I don't even know if they watched it, but I sent him a screenshot when he first opened up like that capsule door yep, and it's a perfectly flat horizon until he starts stepping out and then things start going cady wonky. You know, the horizon inverts on itself and blah blah blah. But I was like, this guy's twenty some miles up. I was like, but you can't see it. You can see it from where you're at. But even if you google this, I did this on a trip out to Pittsburgh. And if you go to Google and you say how high do you have to be to see the curve, it's thirty five or forty five thousand feet. It's flying altitude, is what Google says. That's the official thing. But then you got neildograss Tyson saying.
Speaker 3: He couldn't see it, Bmgardener couldn't say it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, And then that was another point here too, And I wish I could make these shorter. You know, your elevator, right, but about all these points that numbers we kind of touch based on this, but not having these pictures of Earth that are real. And now that Neil de grass is saying that where this oblate spheroid, this this kind of compressed ball, you know, where it's fatter in the middle. It's not a perfect circle like all the pictures that we get right from space stations from space or whatever, like everything is a ball, perfectly circle, but now it's getting changed, you know, and it's it's like, okay, really.
Speaker 3: Isn't it interesting? We don't have a picture of Earth from space, but we get pictures from Mars every other day?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I know a lot of people say, too, why don't they just turn that around and show with somebody on a boat in Australia upside down?
Speaker 4: That would shut all of us up. I think, right right, you could like, hey, here's here's Justin driving in his car up and Pennsylvania and we're going to zoom outain zoom back in, and here's you know, I don't know whoever fighting with a kangaroo upside down.
Speaker 5: You know, it's just it makes me laugh. But yeah, so I think those are for me my bullet points on there.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, really well done. And we are we're already at an hour twenty and we only have a few minutes left. So if there was anything else that you wanted to cover that we hadn't had a chance to talk to yet, and that would be a great time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me before we record, I have a short story.
Speaker 5: So I've only talked to a couple of people outside of the immediate family about flat Earth. The first two guys were part of my like Bible study, and I was just like, I gotta what do I do with this information? I asked him to stay afterwards, and the one guy was like, well, I've never heard anybody coming at this from a Christian perspective.
Speaker 4: I was like, well, here's Shorge Hobbs, like listen to him.
Speaker 5: And the other guy was like, well, what's I don't get what's the big deal even if it is or isn't. But in that church, one of my my friends, and I'm want to give a shout out to their family here quick. The Stogner's to get Chris and Heather and Dylan and Lily like, they're all into this kind of stuff. But my from having that RV ride that I was talking about in the beginning and having the flat Earth files up on my phone, somehow it came up in conversations with one of my sons and Dylan that his mom was what was listening to the flat Earth files. But there's like somebody else that's in my church just listening to this, you know. So I was like, well, we got out to meet and of course, you know when we meet, we're good friends, and you know, we don't get to hang out a lot.
Speaker 4: But we talked.
Speaker 5: But they had asked me to ask you some questions here, listener, Dylan wants to know if the fire, if fire needs oxygen and space has no oxygen, how is the sun burning?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's another great point, and that is something that you'll see the memes and that almost every flat Earth reddit that's out there. That's one of the main topics that honestly doesn't come up a whole lot here, which is within the bullet points and things of that nature. There are a lot of things that people whose names end with PhD or start with PhD whatever talk about those type of things, but they don't make sense and they don't apply to outer space. How this burning sun which everything here takes oxygen. Obviously, if you want to put out a fire, you know, you just take away the oxygen. If you want to get it going, you know, we if you get your fire gone, we blow it once we get the little kindling going and it gets going. So again, I also do believe that falls into that we don't really know how it operates or what it is, because again I think that falls under to the cockiness of it, because all we can do is look up and guess right, you'll get Neil de Grest Heyssen and these type of people who will gladly explain to you exactly what it is. But the fact is, you know, to the same people who say they know exactly what's in the center of the earth, you know, the core of the earth, and this and that, it's all a misnomer. The deepest hole is like eight or nine miles I think, right, and Russia yeah, And it's just I'm all down with theories. And this is where it goes back to the education system to where it needs to be more critical thinking. And what do you think, Johnny, what do you think, Charlie? What do you think? Janet? And give them a week to study and hypothesize and then come back and bring it to the teacher. Well is it a possibility? You know, it could be this, and that's what it is. But when science is dead is when they tell you they have the answer. That's when science ends, when people stop challenging the official narrative.
Speaker 5: All right, and I right now for my job I do some handy man work, and I have one guy that I we get into conversations, but he's a big space guy. And I learned that, like he's national geography. He loves things about the sun. He's probably actually one of the few people and I know that knows how far the sun is, you know, yeah, yeah, yeah, he knows it. So he's like I've always been fascinated with the stuff. And I mean, he pays me, so I don't really like, I'm not going to go into the subject, but we go into things which I that to me would almost more of a fact hunderd thing. But going into these old world buildings and all this stuff that's probably more where I'm where I'm at right now, all these buildings, yeah, and all that even in America, Like why why why are in the eighteen fifties?
Speaker 4: What happened? You know? And I guess I don't want to go down that rabbit hole, but I'm like, there.
Speaker 5: Still looks to be another floodish flood type of thing that happened because things are buried and we're digging out and these why would you move into San Francisco and build this big old stain in asylum before you would build your own house.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: It's just that's kind of where I'm at right now. But anyway, back to this guy, Well, we'll have conversations like this while I'm working. But he's like, did you know and I don't remember the number? And he's like that the sun burns I don't know one hundred million tons of fuel a second. I'm like really, I'm like, how do they know that? He's like, I don't know what they told me, Like, did they get a satellite that close that they can determine?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 5: He's like, I don't know. Man, He's like that's He's like, there's just smarter me. And I was like, man, that is such the exact like response, that is the one you have.
Speaker 3: That that is what keeps people's cognitive dissonance at Bay when they just default to they're smarter than me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And then so that's where I'm kind of you know, he'll bring a couple of things. I'm like, I wonder why that is. I wonder how they know that. So it's like I'm not even going into any of this because again he's he's giving me money.
Speaker 5: Right absolutely work for it. I'm not and most of the people I work with, it's they're an elderly or widowed or whatever, but you know, they can't do some of the stuff that they used to be able to do. And that's where I come into play. But I'm like, I'm not even going into that subject, but I'm like dropping little things there. Back to another question here, Heather was asking, I guess there was a video about an astronaut that took his glove off in space, but she can't find the video anymore.
Speaker 4: I don't did you hear anything about that.
Speaker 3: Took their glove off in space? I heard something to the effect, Am I thinking of the same thing? Hold on, let me see, because I know there was one Tales of the Weird from October twenty six, twenty twelve. Is this the same one? I think this is the one that was highlighted on National Graphic. No, I'm not sure if this is the one. Now, was it the ed White video?
Speaker 4: I'm not sure, to be honest with you.
Speaker 5: I area my buddy christ just sent me to some text messages about this. But I guess I thought I might have heard somewhere somebody had a hole in their glove.
Speaker 3: Because according to the official narrative. Obviously, if you take the glove off, you're dead. That because they're clicked on, according to NASA, and the entire suit would depressurize and you'd be vaporized in a nano second, according to their official narrative. Now, there was a story from two thousand and seven that I see here on space dot com, every flat earther's favorite website, where there was a damaged space suit that ended a spacewalk early. Let me see if this is the one. So no, this is just that there was a tiny hole in the vectoran layer of the left spacesuit glove thumb at the four hour mark him to suck you out. I'll have to I'll have to keep an eye out for that. I don't recall. I recall seeing bubbles in masks, things like that green screen follies of course, and uh, you know this story, the damage glove ends the spacewalk early. But that would expose NASA entirely if there is a video of that, right, because according to them, not us, the official narrative, they decompress and that homeboy would just be vaborated.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, well that's one thing from Alex V Informental Firmamental he did a thing and I'm like, man, that makes total sense. He's like, they want us to believe that we're on this spaceship convertible traveling through space because we if we don't have a pressurized system and then that vacuum is just going to suck everything out.
Speaker 4: And I was like, cocroverbible.
Speaker 5: I think it's an excellent way of understanding that because you're moving with no top on, no top on, and you know, And I was like, that's that's a good, good analogy. So I'm not taking credit for that all, but I thought that was a good, good thing onto that.
Speaker 3: That ISS is another quirky one, you know, going seventeen thousand, five hundred miles an hour and they're out there doing space walks. Yeah, it's just ridiculous. But bro, there's no atmosphere up there. Okay, whatever you say, dude, We're down to about our last two minutes, So if you have anything else and we'll wrap it up.
Speaker 4: No. I mean, I was.
Speaker 5: Super excited to come on your show, and I think for people out there, I think it's just a great place to come and have a conversation with somebody. That's not even that is I don't want to say, going to be open to a lot of things, you're not gonna eat.
Speaker 4: I think it was nice to do.
Speaker 7: Is that.
Speaker 5: I mean, I've heard people come up on your shows that you're like, I've heard you speak differently than what they're bringing up. But you also just let them do their thing. Oh for sure, you know, which I think is great. It's a very easy place to come and talk to. But I think for me, this has been such a great journey and at the end of the day, for me, I think and I'm glad I just thought of this because I would have been upset if I didn't say this.
Speaker 4: I bring this up to my wife.
Speaker 5: My wife is she supports me on it, but she's like, I'm not she's running three businesses, like her headspace is not.
Speaker 4: At that. But she'll listen to what I have to say, and I'll bring up things.
Speaker 5: And one of the kids, you know, cars are when I'm with my kids in the car, I'll have podcasts. I did want to bring up one thing. My youngest his AHA moment. We were doing something. We were having a discussion. We talked about out the sun and the moon, stopping and this story with Joshua, and his eyes just lit up and was like, I go, LEVI what And He's like, man, there's no way that would happen if we were spinning, Like how do you get the sun in the moon to stop? And people can say, well, God can do whatever he wants, and yes he can, but doesn't it make more sense? What's that Oukham's razor?
Speaker 3: Yep, the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, so it was. He was just like, yeah, that wouldn't work, you know, on that. But I say to my kids, I'm like, I'm not here to convince you. At the end of the day. I just want you guys to question things. And I think they're getting that. But I also want them to look at me as being And I realized I felt this with talking to this people from my Sunday or Bible study, talking to my brothers.
Speaker 4: I'm okay to be.
Speaker 5: Quote unquote on this island by myself. You know, I don't know if that makes sense, even though you know, I want you guys this to be okay, to be different and to stand on what you believe in, whatever it may be, and get the ridic I mean, we could so use this with you know, our religion, right, yeah, take the ridic ridicule, you know, people calling you crazy, calling you whatever. But at the end of the day, for me, I'm I'm just worried about my my family and a sentence and I want them to they don't have to again, don't have to agree with me. I like them just to question them. I mean, we have had our kids in uh I'm not again not going down to this story, but you know, a private Christian school.
Speaker 4: We've home school with some kids, which I.
Speaker 5: Think is great, and we have one in in high school right now in public school. But I like that they're starting to question things and they're like, yeah, I don't know if that really sounds right. Again they've ever come out and said, yeah, we're flat earsers with your dad, you know, I'm okay, I don't care. I just want them to sit there and say, hey, look, my dad's a he's not somebody made fun of him because of he was a flat earther and now he's not a flyer earther anymore. Like no, I can't go back, you know, I can't. I try to be open minded, but I'm also going to be closed minded that it's not a globe. We're not flying through space. They're lying to us. It's a big, huge reception. You know, read the Bible.
Speaker 4: If if God's word is true, which.
Speaker 5: Is and we've seen it all these prophecies coming true, then re Genesis one, it's there.
Speaker 4: You know, that's that's probably what I go say.
Speaker 5: I know, you say, there's there's there's Bob versus two hundred proofs, and some of them are kind of but there's there's some you know, like I often think, like why why is grasshoppers used in them? A couple of times like he looks down on us grass like grasshoppers. I'm like why, I wonder why they use grasshoppers. But you know, when he's up there and his thrones above the firmament, and I forget who was saying it too, but there's like the emerald glass and the lights all underneath this throne, which could be the Northern lights. You know, I just look at that stuff. It's in the Bible. Don't try to translate it, don't try to come up with your own opinion. Read it for what it is. They're not going to you know, when their analogies or there. What's the word I'm looking for. They're telling stories, right, is that analogy like it says that? Yeah, yeah, so I mean it's there. I think it's it's there.
Speaker 4: So I just thanks for having me on, and I there's there's a lot more. I probably go into the probably more fact hunter based kind of things, especially with the Old World stuff. You know, I've really been fascinated with that stuff too, But it was all the flat Earth that got me here. It's got me and see you know what we're eating, what's going on in the world, getting closer to God, which I think has been great.
Speaker 5: I still got a lot of work to go, but it's there. So well, yeah.
Speaker 3: Thanks for being on the show. And shout out to what was the name of the Stogners Doogners?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, shout out mother mother flat Earth family there you go.
Speaker 3: Well, tell them to shoot me an email and we'll bring them on in a month or two. And then hey, if you want to talk about other things, also shoot me an email and I'd love to have you on the fact Runner down the road as well.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, yeah, I'm sure I'll take you up on that. I'll get some more things together is what we're doing.
Speaker 5: But I appreciate that just having a conversation with you, and I've been very thankful that through our technology you've come into my life and have changed my life and how I see things.
Speaker 4: And you're very humble about all this stuff.
Speaker 5: And I think the way you do your interviews and you talk talk to people, it's anybody that's nervous about coming on just coming in and do it is very easy to talk to this guy.
Speaker 4: You know, he does their great job. So I think you got your calling here. Man.
Speaker 3: Well, I appreciate that, and you know, we're trying to, as we mentioned before the show, figure out what to do for next year, and Lancaster's at the top, so you know, maybe i'll see you in the spring of things work out.
Speaker 4: I will do my best to get there. I would be excited to do that, and I'll get the Stogners come down with me.
Speaker 3: There you go. Well, thanks again, that was Justin, not Jordan. For some reason, you know how, there was the one podcast where a guy called me Greg. I was the email and back and forth with Justin. I was calling him Jordan. Old people problems, I guess, but no problem it's a great interview and a great conversation. And again thanks to all the listeners who've helped make this year just be a great years. We have one more podcast to close out the year, and I believe that is Andy, which will be a week from the Sunday as it's being released. And everybody be safe. God bless each and every one of you. Keep your head on a swivel. And until we meet again, my friends, we will see you.
Speaker 8: I know it's been a struggle. I don't know you've had spain. I know you feel the tired, tell.
Speaker 1: Doubt all the way. Yeah, I know you feeling. Are you smile? Ain't the same?
Speaker 4: That's a way to go from here.
Speaker 1: I feel like you've lost your way. Don't give it. No, don't give it. Never is home. Don't let call the primise.
Speaker 4: It ain't done yet.
Speaker 1: He's gone. I'm glad. Why it's a way got up? Maybe me come.
Speaker 9: Why it's right?
Speaker 1: God, m I can see the straight beside you. Child's are putting up the five. Oh, you're stronger than a thing. You are. Yeah, you're gonna be all right.
Speaker 9: You're accepting a dead body, beautiful.
Speaker 1: You're shoving ride. Yeah, you're living, breathing, move you can hold your head a pie.
Speaker 9: Don't give up, No, don't give in, nevertheless hold, don't let gone on the primes me ain't done and it's God.
Speaker 4: I'm letting.
Speaker 9: Why it's a way down the God because we don't give up. No, don't give in you never love home, don't let go on the promise it ain't gonife, it's worth living?
Speaker 1: What's a playtown? The god? Up baby colt? Why sur pray down? Got up steam cold? Oh yeah, what's a pray down? The god baby colt?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, got the steam called?
Speaker 10: Oh, don't give up, No, don't give in, never use home, don't they go off?
Speaker 7: The primis I mean as God, I'm playing watching God of if it comes and don't.
Speaker 4: Give up it no dog give any.
Speaker 1: But never this hole, don't let go of the crimes. Gettin't done?
Speaker 8: Lovers worth living watcher and the God of every cols.
Speaker 1: Oh, the God of needs cos whaits done?
Speaker 10: The God of any coach.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 4: Just the facts, ma'am.