Speaker 1: Welcome back to another Gypsy Rose Life After Lockup recap. We're gonna talk about the season finale of my show Life After lock Up.
Speaker 2: Yes, can you guys believe it is the season finales.
Speaker 3: So let's get right into it. The episode begins with Gypsy telling us that she talked to Ryan on the phone for the first time in six months. But they only talked about business, okay, the.
Speaker 1: Paternity stuff and the Firth certificate stuff and nothing else.
Speaker 3: Now, of course, she doesn't mention that she had been texting him and sending him pictures this whole entire time. Side note, I remember when Gypsey used to have live watch parties. She would sit there with Christy and watch the episodes as it went live, and she would live stream at the same time and give her own commentary. But I noticed the last two episodes this week and last week. I'm not sure about the week before, but she didn't do it, and I wonder if it's because she didn't want to talk about how she texted Ryan this whole entire time. We see Ken at his house. He does not look happy. He says he misses Aurora. He's really lonely without his daughter home and He's really pissed off about the whole paternity thing, Like, why won't Ryan and his lawyer accept the paternity test that Ken did saying that he was the father. Ryan is totally unnecessarily dragging this out, and Ken is super annoyed.
Speaker 4: Ryan's going to be driving down to do a paternity test because he can't accept the one that we've already done, even though it's all there, black and white, clear as Crystal, And I guess said denial is a crazy thing. I don't know, he's whatever, you know, it's just the fact that, like, we're dragging a roa through the mud on this when she doesn't need to be.
Speaker 3: Then we see Gypsy in her student driver car, and oh my god, when they zoomed in on the yellow student driver sticker, I laughed because I actually have that same sticker. I bought it off of Amazon for like five ninety nine and I slapped it on the back of my car because I am a very anxious driver, as I mentioned before, and I hate when I feel like all this pressure from the car behind me because they're so pissed that I'm driving the speed limit and I'm not going ninety the sixty five zone and so it just really stresses me out. So I got the sticker and I feel a lot better. But anyway, so remember how Gypsy was going to meet up with Ryan with Aurora, but then Ken put the kebash on it. She was like hell no, and they got into a fight, and.
Speaker 5: According to Gypsy, he said some stuff that.
Speaker 3: He regrets, and Ken apparently said, if you go, we're done. I'm moving to Texas and I'm filing for custody of Aurora.
Speaker 6: I had plans to go with Aurora and meet with Ryan, but Ken had high reservations against it and gave me an ultimatum that if I was going to meet with Ryan that our relationship would begin jeopardy. And he said some things that he regrets, like saying he would move back to Texas and file for custody Aurora. That really put me in a corner.
Speaker 2: Damn, that must have been a real big fight.
Speaker 1: So she tells him Ryan, I can't go meet up with you because Ken won't let me.
Speaker 5: He doesn't think it's a good idea.
Speaker 1: So he go to go by yourself and submit your own semen, and so Ryan.
Speaker 2: Is baest off.
Speaker 3: Okay, he is so mad. I didn't know he was capable of texting all those petty astexts. We'll get into that in just a second, but I have to imagine how sad Gypsy is that she can't go see Ryan because she has been wanting to see Ryan in person since they're divorce hearing remember how she DMed him Ryan, do you want to.
Speaker 5: Do a face to face one last time to get some closure?
Speaker 3: And he didn't respond, so she texted his personal phone and he didn't respond, So then she called him again and again and again, and when he didn't respond, she contacted his mother. So that's how badly she wanted to see him. So when Kean gave her that ultimatum, You're either gonna go meet up with Ryan or I'm leaving, she must have been so upset. But good on can because that is so inappropriate. Hell no, that is one thousand a million percent unnecessary for Gypsy to meet up with Ryan with the baby.
Speaker 2: With the baby, No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 6: I would have liked to have a moment to ourselves to where we could have had this sort of closure moment. I would have liked to see him again so we could end on amicable and positive terms.
Speaker 3: Ken in his interview, is like, I understand that I might be coming off harsh, but the paternity test was done by a reputable medical lab. It says ninety nine p nine nine nine percent that Aurora is mine. So I don't understand why he needs to see Aurora and get this done again. Like he's just not for it. I can tell he loves that baby. Some people on social media think that Gypsy might get jealous of Aurora just because of how Ken is so loving and adoring to the daughter and so protective over her, and he's so affectionate, and those are all the things that Gypsy wants from Ken to her, and she's not getting that. Gypsy has to go back to cut off to her parents' house because of her parole, and at this point in the episode, she she is so fed up with the long distance thing. It's really getting to her. She also realizes that Ken is not as affectionate towards her. He's not lovey dovey. He's not giving her words of affirmation or cuddles or hugs or kisses, and she needs that. She is starving for that attention, for that validation from Ken. But I don't know if she's being vocal about it. Is she telling him truly how she feels, because in the last episode she said she doesn't want to burden him with that because she is so afraid that he is going to leave her ass like he's if she demands more. She's afraid that he's gonna be tired and he's going to feel like she's too much and he's going to leave her again.
Speaker 6: It's hard to kind of keep up a relationship whenever you're living in two separate places. And I want cuddles, I want snuggles, I want words of affirmation. For Ken, it's like he doesn't think about anything like that. I feel like more distant than ever. Is it gone for you? Like the spark, the flame energy, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And you know what's funny is that Ryan gave her all those things that she wants right now, but she didn't want it from him. You know, at some point she has to decide which is more important. Ken may not be that person to be super lovey, dovey and affectionate. I mean, some people just aren't, and you either have to accept it or you gotta find someone else who can give you those things.
Speaker 2: That you want.
Speaker 3: I just don't see Ken as being super affectionate, super lovey dovey, because Ryan was like, damn, Gyfsy, you look beautiful, Damn you look good.
Speaker 2: My wife is hot, my wife is gorgeous. But Ken is not like that.
Speaker 3: He's more like, oh yeah you look nice. Yeah, oh yeah, I like that dress on you. And Gypsy wants to be adored. She wants to be lusted infatuated over, and Ken does not do any of that. So after her fight with Ken, she tells Ryan that they can't meet up anymore because Kean said no, and then Ryan got so pissed, and then the editors show us a string of text messages from Ryan, and I was shook. I was like, oh my god, he is crashing out. It was so out of pocket and it was so inappropriate, and I was just like, whoa, he is losing his marbles. Okay. Some of the text messages said tell him I meet with Aurora or she stays in Anderson okay, and another one said I don't give a bleep about him or his feelings. He's trying to be a prick. I'm just saying I have the Trump card right now. So he needs to realize that and accept it. What are you freaking kidding me, Ryan Anderson. I was rooting for you.
Speaker 2: We were all roading for you. What the F is this bullshit?
Speaker 5: No wonder.
Speaker 2: Ken was pissed.
Speaker 3: He's totally using a child and innocent baby as a pond to like manipulate Gypsy and no, no no.
Speaker 6: I texted Ryan and I was like, I can't meet with you. I'm sorry, this is this is where we're at with it, and he just kind of.
Speaker 3: Blew up on me. She told Ryan that she can't talk to him anymore because this is too much, so she actually cut off communication with him. She went to work lawyer to see if Ryan actually had any legal rights and she was told that he doesn't. Basically, what's gonna happen from here on is the court is going to order a paternity test and they're gonna do it that way if Ryan refuses to cooperate. So Gypsy explains this whole entire situation to Keen and Christy in the living room and Christy's like, what a douche.
Speaker 7: I felt like I was in the middle, and I'm like, I had you texting me, I had him going on a rant girl.
Speaker 3: I bet you were on a real high right now.
Speaker 5: Can't bring me down?
Speaker 7: Oh god.
Speaker 3: I bet Gypsy was loving this, the fact that Ryan was fighting over her. I bet she was foaming at the mouth. I bet she took all those text messages and ran to Keen with them and she was.
Speaker 1: Like, look, Keen, Ryan is texting me all these things. Honey, I need a hug. You need a hug me. You need to hold me, choose me, you need to protect me.
Speaker 3: Kean Gypsy says in her interview.
Speaker 1: I understand why Ryan reacted the way he did because he still loved me.
Speaker 5: He really wants to see me one last time.
Speaker 7: My good intentions always seem to backfire on me, Like I try to approach situations with a kind heart and a level of understanding.
Speaker 3: Ryan meets with his lawyers and they're like, you need to get the test done, and he's like, oh okay, And then one of the other lawyers is like, you've been in contact with her? Yes? Why damn it's not romantic. No, we flirted, but nothing.
Speaker 7: She still flirts.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean she can't help it.
Speaker 5: I don't think she do you think that's healthy for you?
Speaker 3: No, it's not In the next scene, Gypsy and Kenn are together and she has a piece of paper and a pen and she's writing down her bucket list of all the things that she wants to do once her pearl's over. And here are some of the things she wants to.
Speaker 1: Manvan with Keen, travel out of state for fun, drink at a bar. I'm so excited for no more harassment from people trying to sabotage my parole. I also want to talk about prisoners, about prison reform. That's so important to I also want to go to Vegas, go to Hawaii, and go to Iceland.
Speaker 2: Okay, have fun, Jip jip.
Speaker 3: In her interview, she says that she and Ken were finally intimate for the first time in a while, and it brought them so much closer, Like she feels a lot better, but she still needs more. They can't just have sex and everything's all dandy. She needs to know that Ken is willing to fight for her in their relationship.
Speaker 2: During all the hard parts.
Speaker 3: She needs to know that he's willing to stay. But she doesn't want to tell him all that because she's afraid that he's gonna leave her ass. Oh my god. Well, Gypsy gets her driver's license. Yay, Oh my god. I have another story. The last time I got my driver's license, I had to get it renewed, and I was taking a picture, and the girl was being so nice to me, like she was trying to be so nice, and she looked at my picture and she was.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, can you like move.
Speaker 3: Your chin forward and then like point it down, and I knew exactly what she was doing. She was trying to tell, like, help me to hide my double chin, but like, my double chin is not hideable. It is just so prominent. I have actually like fortunes. So I was like, oh no, it's okay, but like I you know, I kind of entertained her and I tried and then she looked at and she was like.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, do you want to see the picture.
Speaker 3: And I was like yeah, sure, and then I looked and I was like, oh yeah, that's fine. She was like oh okay, like she was trying to be so nice, but it was like so funny because like I don't really care that I have a double chant, Like it's a double gen Okay, it's there, whether I want it to be there or not. But anyway, so Valentine's Day is right around the corner. They plan what they're gonna do, and in this scene, they kind of seemed to be doing a lot better. Ken seem to be a lot more relaxed. But I just never know. I don't know if they're putting on a front or they're acting for the cameras, Like, I don't know. Oh my god. It was so funny when they were trying to plan for Valentine's Day at the cafe and she was like, can you still didn't ask me? And he's like, what didn't I ask you? He's starting a sweat and she was like.
Speaker 5: You didn't ask me to be your Valentine?
Speaker 3: And he's like, oh, yeah, you haven't asked me.
Speaker 7: Pass through what I probably gonna be your Valentine? Oh yeah, y gosh me we be my Valentine.
Speaker 4: There's your Gypsy Rose.
Speaker 6: Yes, okay.
Speaker 3: Then we see Ryan in his car. He's driving to get DNA tested, and you can just tell that he is so in his de Lulu fantasy world. He so badly wanted that baby to be his. He so badly wants his future to be with Gypsy. She was his future, and he doesn't want to let it go and getting that DNA test is that final step, because once it's proven that it's not his, there really isn't anything keeping Gypsy and Ryan connected anymore. Then we see Gypsy and Ken go to an aquarium with Aurora and they seem super happy. They're spending time as a family. Ken says a lot of nice things about Gypsy. He's like, she's the best mom. I love her, She's my future. I love my family.
Speaker 2: And then it.
Speaker 5: Cuts to Ryan with sad music in the background.
Speaker 2: He's all by himself.
Speaker 3: He's at the paternity test getting his mouth swabbed.
Speaker 2: It was really sad.
Speaker 3: The results come out and there's a zero percent chance that Ryan is a father. Ouch. Ken see's the results and he's like, thank god, we no longer have to worry about that petty little bitch.
Speaker 5: And Gipsy's like, oh my god, Ginny, don't say.
Speaker 3: That, okay, girl, like you haven't said worse.
Speaker 4: He knew along that he wasn't the father. He just purposely tried to drag her through the.
Speaker 6: Mud to pay a little bitch.
Speaker 3: I am not gonna say a word.
Speaker 6: I am Switzerland, I'm Germany.
Speaker 3: And she's like, but did you get that, Keen, and he's like, yeah, Switzerland, meaning you're neutral, you're not gonna go to war. And this part is so important.
Speaker 1: Gypsy was like, now, Keen, I'm talking about Twilight when Bella said she's Switzerland, when Edward and Jacob were fighting over her, Like I'm Bella.
Speaker 3: She thinks she's Bella in Twilight and that Ryan and Ken are Edward and Jacob. She's in her own de Lulu fantasy world where she's Bella and these two men are fighting over her.
Speaker 2: Wow, ding ding ding ding ding ding.
Speaker 5: I do we get that reference?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 7: In Twilight, Bella says minterline because she doesn't want to get in between Edward and Jacobs.
Speaker 3: Well, they're not fighting over her anymore because apparently Gypsy cut ties with Brian and it's her and Ken all the way. And forever Ken looks a lot happier, he looks a lot more relaxed.
Speaker 5: And then we get a scene of Ken driving by himself to a jewelry store.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, is this dude actually going to propose. He's talking about how this is the right time he wants to spend the rest of his life with her and she's the mother of his child and blah blah blah. And he goes into the ring store. He's looking at rings. He picks one out, and then he tells a jewelry lady that he's going to propose the day she gets off parole, which is in like two weeks. And then Gypsy posted something on social media, like reacting to that scene, and she's kind of like, oh my god, is he gonna propose? Like I didn't know this, and then the episode ends, and that's a season finale, y'all. So they're definitely making it seem like they're shooting a season three, but I don't know, like nothing has been confirmed. I heard the ratings were pretty low and Gypsy might be worried. This is all rumors, but I heard that Gypsy might be worried that they're not going to renew them for another season. So that's why she got her family vlog up. By the way, did you guys know that she started a family channel, something that she said that she would never do.
Speaker 1: She was like, I'm never gonna have Aurora on camera because you know, I'm protecting her primacy.
Speaker 3: But I guess apparently because she's blurring her face that she still feels like she's keeping her end of the promise. So yeah, she has a family channel and she's promoting it every single day on all her socials, on TikTok, on Instagram, she posts every single day.
Speaker 5: Hey, we reach ten thousand subscribers.
Speaker 1: Okay, we reach fifteen thousand subscribers.
Speaker 5: Our next goal is twenty thousand subscribers.
Speaker 3: And I don't know how. Actually, no, she pre filmed all this content and she banged it and now she's posting so many videos. I'm gonna go on her channel right now. Hold on Gypsy Rose and Ken Magic in the Chaos. Oh, they're almost.
Speaker 1: At twenty thousand subscribers and it says, welcome to our family blog. I'm Gypsey, ras plantered mom to our beautiful daughter area. Alongside my partner Keen, we're navigating the ups and downs of parenthood, love, and everyday life, all while living under the spotlight with a TV show based on my life and constant media attention. We're here to share the real, unfiltered moments that make us who we are, from tender family milestones to tough conversations. Our goal is to show what it's like being a normal family in a very unusual situation. Thanks for joining us in our journey. This is Gypsy and Keen magic in the chaos on a high right now. Can't bring us down.
Speaker 3: Okay, so almost twenty thousand subscribers that they're at nineteen k. But you know what's crazy is she launched this channel like two or three days ago and they have so many videos posted. So she already has a total of twenty one videos posted. And she launched this channel four days ago and twenty one videos already.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Fast Night Training a newborn, self care, postpartum Our, Wonderful three D ultrasound Experience. Product review on some popular baby brands. Twenty twenty four. Blanchard Family Reunion, Our Magical Day at Hogwarts Universal Studios, Hollywood, twenty twenty four. Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios, Hollywood.
Speaker 5: What's with the Signs? One of my favorite recipes.
Speaker 1: First Easter as a family trip to San Francisco, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 5: Lazy Sunday Morning with Us, I mean day.
Speaker 2: She is on a high right now, posting high.
Speaker 3: I mean every single day, there is something new with this girl. So you guys already know that she and Ryan were feuding online, and I posted a video of her ten minute crash out where she was crying and saying Ryan was my com for a so cringe. And on Mother's Day, she actually unfollowed Ken on Instagram. They got into a fight, and she said in one of her live streams that she got into a silly fight with Ken and she did something petty. She unfollowed him, but then she refollowed him when they made up, like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: And then she posted a.
Speaker 3: Picture of her and Ken holding hands and saying like hashtag couple goals, Ken and Gypsy forever, something cringey along those lines, and I was like, what this is so random?
Speaker 2: Well well, well well, people.
Speaker 3: Pointed out that Christy posted on her social media of Mia and her boyfriend wishing them a happy anniversary and how they're so in love and they're such a lovely couple.
Speaker 2: So allegedly Gypsy got jealous.
Speaker 3: And that's why she posted that of her and Ken. Oh my god, what a mess, What a mess. And she's also been posting a bunch about her reality TV show, thanking Lifetime for capturing her beautiful family. Blah, blah, Oh my god, there's another. Okay, this is the most recent post. Now that all episodes of Gypsy Rose Life After lock Up Season two have aired, I want to take a moment to thank everyone who followed our journey. With the season wrapped, so too is the chapter filled with drama and unresolved issues surrounding my divorce and the paternity matters involving Ryan. Ken is by blood and love Aurora's father. Aurora is our light and I'm beyond happy that Ken is the one that I get to raise her with. That part of my life is officially behind me. Ken, Aurora and I are embracing a fresh start together as a family with love, hope, and focus on the future. We're turning the page and moving forward with open hearts. Wow, I am sensing a rebrand. That is why she is on this YouTube and like pushing it out like hotcakes. As we begin this new chapter, I want to kindly let everyone know that comments mentioning Ryan will not be permitted. This is the space for support, growth and positivity. I encourage all of you, my wonderful followers, to look ahead with us toward the bright future that lies ahead. Thank you for your continued love and support. Okay, oh my god, she posted just now again on her stories she wrote.
Speaker 1: New contact coming soon only on YouTube like and subscribe.
Speaker 3: And then she links her YouTube channel. Wow, she is pushing this YouTube channel like I've never seen anyone push their own social media. Wow. Wow wow wow. You know, this kind of makes me think that they're not going to get a third season. I don't I think they stop filming. I don't think they're I don't think they're renewing their season because that's probably why she's doing all these blogs and she is pushing her own channel, and on top of that, she can kind of control her own narrative. You know, she can show only what she wants to show when she has her own YouTube channel, whereas on Lifetime she's not like an executive producer, so Lifetime is going to show what they want to show. Also, even if Lifetime renewed them for a third season, like, what are they going to show us? That can proposing? And then what them just like pretending to have this happy life, Like nobody cares about that, especially with Ryan completely out of the picture. You know, I really hope that Ryan blocked her ass and he never talked to her again, because if he were to ever go back to talking to her, then you know, I can't feel bad for him anymore. But one thing's for sure, she is never going to get that level of affection and adoration that Ryan gave to her from Ken, like Ken's just not that type of person.
Speaker 2: Well, that's a rap of season two.
Speaker 5: It is over.
Speaker 3: I don't think we're going to get a season three. What do you guys think? Let me know all your thoughts in the comments and I will talk to you in the next one.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 3: I am so not threatened by you.
Speaker 7: My man would touch you with a ten foot, my man with a ten foot my man went in touch you with a ten foot my man.
Speaker 2: Last, you don't have him.
Speaker 5: You don't have a man.
Speaker 2: You don't have him.
Speaker 5: Last, you don't have him. Don't have him, you don't have him.