Speaker 1: This is Dan Caples and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Kaplas Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Yeah, another beautiful day to fight. Glad you're here, Glad I'm here. Wow, it seems like I've been away one hundred years. But obviously a great thing for you, right, because the fill ins are so awesome, And I take great pride in that, Ryan, because so many people on air. I won't mention anybody, but so many people on air that they never want to have a good fill in, right, so you're afraid their key card won't work the next time. And for decades on air, I have prided myself I'm getting great fill ins because I feel this obligation of the people kind enough to listen, right, And so yeah, Sheriff EAMs last week, George Brockler kind of enough to drop it in. Then I saw George at the courthouse because as everybody knows, he's DA and Douglas and that's where I was trying that case last week. And then Heidi Ganall all with the very able assistance of Ryan and Kelly. So thank you to that all star cast for u oh.
Speaker 2: Christy was in his this week thank you for a minded me. Thank you.
Speaker 1: I mean a trial blur right now, because here this week, and then I try another case next week, and then I try another case the week after that, So it's a it's a bit of a trial blur.
Speaker 2: At the moment.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say a trial fog because anybody who's been a trial knows that it kind of crystallizes everything, which is one of the beautiful things about trial and one of the things I love about trial.
Speaker 2: So thank you to all of you. And there'll be another.
Speaker 1: Dose of the Superstars next week, and then I think next week's trial will go three days. I'll be back a couple of days at the end of next week. Then the trial of the week after that is going.
Speaker 2: To go at least a full week.
Speaker 1: So I will miss you very much, but I'm glad I'm here right now. Three or three someone three A two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine And Ryan, I was in a meeting leading up to the show, getting ready for next week's trial. But I saw your text rolling in because I got set up for the show and there was all these people were texting you about Governor Polis comparing Christians to trans and.
Speaker 2: You gotta fill me in on that.
Speaker 1: I know I have some sounding in a fire in a second, you got to fill me in on that. But one quick note about the story at the top. You heard where Southwest now no more free bags. And you know, I'm probably the only person who kind of smiled about that because I worked as a baggage handler for years, and so you spend enough time in the belly of those planes and you're going to love anything that means less bags. I'm just telling you because and I've never been claustrophobic, but I think Houdini would get claustrophobic spending enough time in the in the stomach of one of those planes, just hauling bags, pulling out bags, everything else.
Speaker 2: But makes me appreciate this job.
Speaker 3: Well, Southwest, that was one of their competitive advantages over the other airline. They might not be viewed as you know, kind of on the level of You or Delta or even American, but the bags fly free. I mean that was part of their ad campaigns. Yeah, the random assignment of seats is kind of a cattle call.
Speaker 2: But and that's changing, right, yeah, I thought that was changed. I think that's another thing, right, uh huh Yeah. A lot of the routes I end up doing, it's United type stuff.
Speaker 1: So I haven't been on Southwest recently, but I thought you could now just kind of reserve a seat because I got to tell you, the cattle call.
Speaker 2: Thing to me was always a bummer.
Speaker 1: Yes you know what I mean, because you don't, Yeah, you feel bad.
Speaker 2: You know. It's plus you run out of wheelchairs.
Speaker 1: I mean, how many times with Southwest because you get to board first in a wheelchair?
Speaker 2: How many times did you go to the coffee.
Speaker 1: Shop and somebody jumps out of the wheelchair, gets their coffee, jumps back in, and then rolls on first on a Southwest.
Speaker 4: I have not seting that.
Speaker 1: Definitely, definitely, yeah, yeah, yeah, and uh I'm a little surprised. I never stooped to it, But I never I never with you think how serious it is for somebody to really be in a wheelchair, and I worked with so many of those folks.
Speaker 2: I would never stoop.
Speaker 1: To using a wheelchair to get on first on Southwest.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, but that won't be the problem anymore.
Speaker 2: But again, bags don't fly free.
Speaker 3: So Southwest to me, they've got up their game, Dan, because, like you said, if people are gonna fly, you know, Kelly's always hanging out in the United Lounge and people usually view that as the Cadillac of airlines, especially here in Denver. But you know, what is Southwest gonna do? Is it going to be a price point? How do they compete now against those bigger airlines?
Speaker 1: Well, I think they compete with routes, right, because they've got a lot of good routes, a lot of good stops. I've always found the people on Southwest really nice. I agree, pricing seems good. I think they're usually sold out, aren't they, Which maybe one reason why they're getting rid of this bags fly free, right, Maybe they don't have.
Speaker 2: To do that to fill their place. Well there you go. Yeah, yeah, so let's go into the airline business. No, let's not. Do you do you own any airline stock?
Speaker 4: Not yet, but I'm looking into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, boy, And anything I tell you with stocks do the opposite. I just yeah, those things are are often a bumpy ride.
Speaker 2: Glad you're here.
Speaker 1: Three or three someone three eight two five five text D eight N five seven seven three nine. So lots of ground to cover, and I want to talk about some of the stuff that was popping last week, because I'm sure it's the same with your job when you immerse, and when I immerse in a trial, it's like nothing is going on outside that bubble. So I'm still kind of finding out some things that happened.
Speaker 2: But Ryan, could you fire that cut three?
Speaker 1: CERA can see what you were talking about with Governor Poliss quick context.
Speaker 3: This was a conversation that took place I think a week ago today Governor Paulos appearing with Ross Kaminski over on our sister station KOA, and was only by virtue of a lot of texts that Ross got from listeners and from yours, truly, because Polis was in studio with Ross's last Monday running for I don't know, but he was not asked about thirteen twelve, which he had signed into law, as you remember, Dan at five pm on a Friday in a news dump and I'm like, Ross, dude, you got to ask him about this, and he had, to his credit, Ross's credit, he had pull us on the next day by phone, and this was a portion of that commentary whether or not this infringed upon the First Amendment rights of Coloradden's this thirteen twelve.
Speaker 2: You don't think it's an infringement on the First Amendment? Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 5: Well, look, obviously you have to if you have an employer, there's things you can say you can't say at work, right, I mean, this is not like you know, with your friends in your house at all, right, right, I mean that's not against a lot. When you go to work. You cannot call your African American colleague the N word. I mean that that is, you know, the rights violation.
Speaker 2: So we're making this out.
Speaker 5: This is a great diverse state. You may have to work with somebody who's transgend or something. You may have to work with somebody who who's African Americans like you just have to respect to whoever you work with. You you know, and you you all tried to get along, and that is in the professional side of things. How we all get together as a state. And I would add this goes always if you have a debut Christian who you work with, you have to respect that you never mocked their Christianity, you never mocked their faith. At work again, in your own home. You know, if you're with friends and you can argue about Christianity or transgender and you can get mean, ambitious, and there's no vighlation of law, totally free speech. But when you're at work, absolutely there are expectations of what you do at work and treat everybody civilly. This bill doesn't too much about that, but that was already the law in Colorado.
Speaker 2: Is he the.
Speaker 1: Single most dishonest elected official in the history of the state? Man, It's or at least six whoppers in there, And it does give comes back to this fair question. In a state with legalized marijuana, is it fair to ask elected officials whether they smoke dope? Because there was so much craziness in there. Ryan, that's a whole show right there.
Speaker 2: It could be.
Speaker 1: I mean, first of all, and I want to hear from people on this three h three someone three eight two five five text d an five seven seven three nine. First of all, for all of our African American brothers and sisters, I will join your march on the capitol for this governor, for this governor to compare trans status to being African American and the history of oppression of African Americans in this nation, going all the way back to chains, and this governor is comparing the plight of African Americans to trans people. Worse, he's comparing the plight of trans people to African Americans.
Speaker 2: It is amazing that the modern.
Speaker 1: Democratic Party gets a single vote from a single person of color anywhere. So start with that, okay, and then let's get to his first amendment garbage.
Speaker 2: Wait, a second first amendment.
Speaker 1: And he pretends that thirteen twelve means that you can't call a trans person at work ugly names? Where does he live? That just doesn't happen. That that's not routine in American He knows it. It's certainly not routine in Colorado. What you're talking about here is stripping away First Amendment rights because now you got to lie. Now you got a lie, Jared Polis and the Democrats are telling you you have to lie, and you have to say that somebody who is a female is a man. That hey, if I'm wrong about thirteen twelve, somebody educate me. Okay, But that's my understanding. It as many different parts, but one of it is if you've got a man and that man identifies as a woman.
Speaker 2: You can't refer to that person as a man.
Speaker 1: That's what we're talking about, stripping away First Amendment rights.
Speaker 2: That's not some kind of hate speech.
Speaker 1: And Ryan, what a window we got right into this insidious elitism of the left, which is why they're now trending down almost everywhere other than Colorado, and maybe Colorado soon. But remember that part in there about Polis talking about you may have to work with the black person someday. You've son of a you know what, you son of a you know what? I will bet you that n twenty nine percent of the Republican voters out there, the conservative voters out there, have walked to talk more than you have, Richie Rich when it comes to showing respect to people of color. And you sit up there in your little money laid in bubble and ivory tower and pretend that people who disagree with you politically wouldn't want to.
Speaker 2: Work with a black person. What a blank right? I mean? It is? This guy is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: And if he was just a normal guy without a bunch of money, you think he ever would have held a single office in Colorado. He wouldn't have been able to get a job as an intern with an elected official. Unbelievable. Next segment, I'll tell you what I really think. Three or three someone three eight two five five texts DA in A five seven seven three nine. Did I miss something there that talking about Christians?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Right? Didn't he compare trans status to Christianity? Well, I'm trying to think of any way to disrespect Christians that he has not engaged in. You know, I can't think of one right now, have you? But but this is certainly the latest and the freshest. This was the same guy I remember who the day after he got elected governor the first time, came out and said, oh, yeah, I got to keep your faith outside the public square, something he forgot to mention during the campaign. Yeah, you're on the Dankplas Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Kaplass Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Can you do it? Wow?
Speaker 1: Three or three someone three eight two five five text d An five seven seven three nine. We started the show with this mind blowing sound from Jared Poulos on with our friend Ross Komensky and talking about thirteen twelve right, which is so wrong in so many different ways, including on constitutionality. But but the left has never cared about that right because what they know is the process is the punishment. Fine, we're going to strip you of your constitutional rights. Hey, good luck finding somebody to go litigate your case all the way to the US Supreme Court, which, by the way, happens over and over again out of Colorado, and Colorado keeps losing over and over again in the US Supreme Court. But you think these lefties care no because along the way, think of all the people they silence, all the people they censor because folks don't want to go through that whole legal process, even though they're going to win in the end. So that's part of the insidiousness of the left. So some fresh tape on Polis and thirteen twelve, and I counted at least six different blatant falsehoods in there, and seven or eight just incredibly arrogant, demeaning insults of major groups, starting with African Americans, extending to Christians. Obviously a lot of African Americans.
Speaker 2: Christians as well.
Speaker 1: So they get a double dose of insult from Polis.
Speaker 2: But what does he care? Right?
Speaker 1: First leaving office. Second figures on a state level, he can buy any office he wants with his money. So three or three someone three eight two five five text d An five seven seven three nine. It can have a special guest from Focus on the Family. Glenn Stanton, director of Global Family Formation, will be with us at four thirty six because Focus has now been added to the list of hate slash extremist groups from the Southern Poverty Law Center, and so Focus will be here to react to that, and in some ways, I think to revel in it because.
Speaker 2: There have been there are a lot of groups that are.
Speaker 1: Named extremist or hate by Southern Poverty Law Center that I've never heard of and I don't know anything about and I can't comment on. But there are some other groups such as Alliance Defending Freedom, which are some of the most important, positive, greatest institutions in our country, who get labeled as extremists because those on the left obviously I was on the left one who impose their will, and groups like Alliance Defending Freedom, you know, stand up and stop.
Speaker 2: The crazy left from getting their way.
Speaker 1: So that guest at four point thirty six a text Ryan says, I have absolutely nothing good to say about Jared Poulos. I believe that he would not tell the truth if his life depended on it no code Dan. You know, it's so interesting to me, Ryan because while we always disagreed on the big stuff, Polks and I had a great relationship, became on our air off and we had these great back and forth, spirited conversations, always friendly, and then all of a sudden it turned, and it turned during COVID and he would never come on. And I think the reason is obvious, right, because he could not answer the tough questions, and he knew I'd ask the tough questions more importantly, I'd ask the tough follow up questions, and so anyway, he yeah, he just stopped coming on during COVID. And again, if I was him, I wouldn't have come on to COVID because there's no way in the world he could have began to justify certain things he was doing, and I was talking on air about all sorts of stuff most of the media wasn't reporting. That made a clear Polis was failing miserably with COVID in a lot of different ways. So who does he go on with anymore? Obviously with Ross, but not that often.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, that's it, and the reasoning we've gotten from the Polish team of communications is, Hey, we go on with Ross and that's enough.
Speaker 2: So he doesn't go on many Connell.
Speaker 3: I don't know that he goes on Colorado's Morning news, even which is all the more puzzling since Marty and gin are are friendlies.
Speaker 2: I would say to Polis in largers, you.
Speaker 1: Say to Polis, there's no such thing as a friendly if somebody's going to ask a fair question and more importantly, the follow up question.
Speaker 2: So if you get any kind.
Speaker 1: Of reporter or host who has kind of that, you know, self respect, and they're not just going to be obviously avoided, then he's not going to go on there because he, you know, he doesn't want to have to to try to defend the indefensible. Hey, a lot of stuff happening out there, right Mike Johnston, Why don't we go with cut thirteen here? Mayor Mike Johnston of Denver. It just keeps getting worse for him.
Speaker 5: I think, Oh, he dropped the mall because it is so much more than just one retail location or one block. It is an entire mall of experience, a mile of experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they dropped the mall.
Speaker 1: Good move, by the way, but I think it would have been better just to get rid of the drugies, just to say, Okay, this whole thing legalization of marijuana, trying to attract every you know, pothead in the world to downtown Denver, maybe not such.
Speaker 2: A good idea, and that would have been a lot better. But obviously misspoke.
Speaker 1: I think his point is what it's it's so much different than just sixteenth here.
Speaker 2: What are they calling that thing?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: That's it sixteenth Street, oh, sixteenth Streets. So they're taking out the mall part of it.
Speaker 3: I get that paid one hundred grand for that consultation from a London firm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because because malls have kind of lost their luster, right, So no, hey, I can't fault them on that part.
Speaker 2: What I can't fault him on, though.
Speaker 1: Is is not doing the things that he needs to do to make that place work. And everybody knows what that is, right, everybody knows what that is. I mean, you are not going to be able to get people to go down there until you clean it up. And to clean it up, you got to get rid of the drugies. And the Left is never going to be willing to get rid of the druggies. And I don't say that with any kind of disdain that could be any of us.
Speaker 2: Man, these chemicals are so powerful.
Speaker 1: I've known some people with the strongest possible will and they just can't overcome the chemicals. And the Left is just flooding our society with these drugs, right, And part of it is they want more people dependent on government. So a drug society is going to be more dependent on and they want to start with the kids, and so this legalization.
Speaker 2: Of marijuana's big part of that.
Speaker 1: So I'm not in any way being disrespectful to these people who end up in this very sad state. But until the Left reverses its policy on legalized drugs and then on how it treats addicts, you can do.
Speaker 2: Whatever you want.
Speaker 1: You can pave those streets and gold. You can pave those streets and gold. You can put Denver Bronco cheerleaders on every street corner. You're not going to be able to get people.
Speaker 2: To go down. There is there a flaw in that logic?
Speaker 1: Hey, I guess from Focus on the Family after the break now being named a paid group by the Southern Poverty Law Center, So we'll get their reaction to that that much more. Had three or three someone three A two five five the number. You're on the Dan Kapito Show.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Wait, I'll tell you the attacks on Christianity come in so many different forms and the insults at so many different levels. We played some tape earlier of the latest from Jared Poulis toward Christians, but focus on the family out of Colorado Springs now experiencing a different form of attack, this from the Southern Poverty Law Center. And here to talk with us about that is Glenn Stanton. Glenn, welcome to the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 6: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: Well appreciate you being on. I'm just reading this piece here.
Speaker 1: Southern Poverty Law Center finally names focus on the family a hate group, and this piece was written by you, so if you could just take that one and run.
Speaker 6: Well, we had a little bit of fun with and we said, finally, like what took them so long? Because basically, okay, the Southern Poverty Law Center is this lefty group and they basically, I mean, anybody that doesn't agree with the super lefty view on human sexuality and what it means to be male and female and things like that. They say that they are horrible, hateful people, and we have been painted with that brush, but not just us, like Alliance Defending Freedom, the Family Research Counsel in Washington, d C. For crying out out Moms for Liberty. You know what, these moms that get involved in public schools because they're not happy with what their kids are being taught. You know, those people are called hate groups. And so these people just anybody they disagree with, they call them the H word, and that's like, that's not very nice, and.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you had some fun with it.
Speaker 1: You know who I'm really critical of, say our friends at the Denver Post and other media outlets who actually give this any credibility, right because just the kind of an average reader. Oh no, they've been does needed a hate group and a lot of people don't know what these initials mean. Alliance Defending Freedom, Alliance Defending Freedom is one of the greatest groups of people in America doing some of the most good for all Americans. But yes, I don't think any credible media outlets should report it as news when they name, you know, somebody like Focus on the Family, a hate group.
Speaker 6: Well, and we face it all the time. I face it all the time because I go out there in the public square, you know, and a number of other other leaders that Folks on the Family do. And when we're introduced, you know, we'll be this is Glenn Stanton from Focus on the Family, a certified hate group. And you know that's based on what the Southern Poverty Law Center says, and it has like real credibility, and it's just it's ridiculous. It's absolutely ridiculous. But you know what, the media, like just being absolutely uncritical, accepts this stuff and you know, receives it as fact. And you know, the hate group designation is based in nothing more in that like, hey, I believe that marriage is a relationship between a husband and a wife raising their own biological or adopted children. I mean, even just that statement right there can get you situated as a hate group.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So and this ties into thirteen twelve we were talking about earlier. So we've reached the point now in Colorado with the left in charge where if you tell the truth, you're a hater.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well no, and that's exactly right, and you're right. I mean, you know that this bill thirteen twelve that was just recently passed I mean it has come to the place where the old liberal idea used to be. You believe what you believe, I believe what I believe. You get to be you, I get to be me. But basically, I mean, here's the irony. Like we as Christians get called fundamentalists. These people are the ultimate fundamentalist because they do not allow you to disagree with them. You have to take their view of sexuality, of what it means to be male and female, of what the definition of marriage and the family is. And if you say kids should have a mother and a father and we believe that firmly, I mean, like that is transphobic or you know, anti gay hate speech, and like that's how brittle this thing is. And it just comes to the place of being absolutely ridiculous. And again the media just fails to ask any critical questions here and they just give the Southern Property Law Center and groups like this a complete pass.
Speaker 1: Glad said our guests. You know when the UBU and I'll be me ended for the left, Glenn, it's when they started losing the argument, and then they realized they just had to censor right because if people were allowed to engage in the Great debate they lost. Just like we saw on November eleven, right, TRUP ran what maybe one hundred and thirty million bucks of those ads, you know, pointing out, Hey, Kamala Harris, she's they them, Donald Trump, hei's you, And guess which way America went well?
Speaker 6: And it's very very clear, and you know it's okay, get this, get this. I'm from Folks on the Family. I have worked at Folks on the Family since nineteen ninety three. When I went up to the Capitol with a few of my colleagues and testified against HB thirteen twelve. Do you know who was right at my left elbow testifying against that bill as well? It was a guy from an organization called Gays Against Groomers. I mean, that is how insane the left has gotten. That I am like partnered up with a guy from Gays against Groomers. She says, no, this trans bill is insane. Well, that's how crazy everything has gotten. In fact, he was even a little bit more fiery in his testimony against that bill than I was, even like, I mean, it's just we have gone into crazy bill here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're criminalizing the truth. And when they can't criminalize the truth. Then they just try to destroy people by labeling them as haters to try to intimidate them out of speaking the truth, which I know will never happen. You. Plus, you've got the trump card, right, I think in the law it's called the beatitudes. I mean, isn't there one that says something about, hey, hey, blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you because of me, your reward will be great in heaven. Yeah, i'd consider that a bit of a trump card in the Southern Poverty Law Center.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a little bit of a consolation. I mean, like you know, Christ said that very very clearly, and we are facing that and we just have to remember that that we know what the truth is, we know what objective reality is, and we just have to keep saying it. And just like in grade school, you know what, when people call you names, when people call you ugly names like hateful, you know what, you just smile and say thank you so much. We're going to go back to what we have always been doing, and that is speaking the truth about what it means to be human as male and female, and what the natural family is all across the world, and what nature and Nature's God has orchestrated and given to us as a gift.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's not supposed to be easy, right, so we should be grateful for knuckleheads like Southern Poverty Law Center.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: But no, in the end, we all know the truth will prevail no matter how hard they try to silence it. But thank you, man, appreciate you coming on.
Speaker 6: You bet thanks for having us. We appreciate it, and bless.
Speaker 2: You take care. Thank you for that.
Speaker 1: My friend that is Glenn Stanton from Focus on the Family. Three or three someone three eight two five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine when we come back just for yocks and you may not have been here. Then we got to play the sound we opened the show with. This is Governor polus On with Ross Kamenski, our friend over an eight to fifty.
Speaker 2: K away and Paulus. How long did that go? Ryan? Maybe a minute and a half.
Speaker 1: I counted six like whoppers, six like whopper lies. And he insulted four or five major groups and guess which ones they were, but.
Speaker 2: Leading with African Americans. So you got to hear that. You're on the Dan Kaplas Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Glad you are here, Glad I am here after a week in trial. And as much as I love this Ryan, I so love being in trial. And I'll be trial again next week and trial the week after that. So audience very happy having a lot more of our great superstars like Sheriff, Riems, George, Heidi, KBB. Of course Ryan and Kelly always part of that. So let's take a back in. My friend, I did want to play for folks this Jared Polis sound with Russkominski over an eight fifty ka. If you're new to the area, there used to be this great tradition that this great tradition of the governor, senators, etc. Going on eight to fifty koa once a month etcter just to talk to the people as you would think that they would be required to. And then, you know, then all of a sudden that stopped happening, and on kapitalists and Silman we used to get. You know, we'd have the mayor all the time, whether it was hicken Looper, Hancock or whoever. We'd have some senators all of that, and then it just started to dry up. And what happened I talked to Mayor Hickenlooper one night at a charity deal and he just said, he said, hey, man, my staff told me that it's just not good for me. And that's what they decided is it wasn't good for them to have to tell the truth, to have to answer fair questions from the public. It was better for them to just kind of hide because often they didn't have good answers. Now, that's what I extrapolated from it, and I appreciated, you know, Hick just being honest with me about what he'd been.
Speaker 2: Told by his advisors. So this that stuff is largely dried up.
Speaker 1: But Polis did go on with Ross Kamensky and he generated this interesting bit of sound.
Speaker 2: Can we have cut three place? You don't think it's an infringement on the First Amendment? Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 5: Well, look, obviously you have to if you have an employer. There's things you can say and can't say at work, right, I mean, this is not like you know, with your friends in your house at all, Right, Right, I mean that's not against the law. When you go to work. You cannot call your African American colleague the N word. I mean that that is, you know, that is a civil rights violation. So of course this is a great diversity. You may have to work with somebody who's transgender something, you may have to work with somebody who who's African Americans like. You just have to respect whoever you work with. You you know, and you you all try to get along. And that is in the professional side of things, how we all get together as a state. And I would add this goes always. If you have about christian who you work with, you have to respect that you never mocked their Christianity, you never mocked their faith. At work again in your own home, you know, if you're with friends and you can argue about Christianity or transgender and you can get mean and vicious, and there's no viholation of law. Totally free speech. But when you're at work, absolutely there are expectations of what you do at work and treat everybody civilly. This bill doesn't too much about that, but that was already the law in Colorado.
Speaker 2: This guy is such a liar and such an arrogant elitist, and look at this grave insult toward African Americans.
Speaker 1: Right to compare the plight of transgender folks to African Americans. To compare the plight of African Americans to transgender folks, think.
Speaker 2: About the magnitude of that.
Speaker 1: Think about African Americans right literally in chains in this country and all of the oppression and obstacles that African Americans have faced over that centuries in this country. We've gotten so much better, right, but there are still challenges out there, And for police to compare transgender to African Americans, what a profound insult to African Americans. But it's another reason why, right, we see more and more people of color, including more and more African Americans, breaking away from the Democratic Party because they can see the Democratic Party, this modern far left, secular Democratic Party, does not respect them, It actively disrespects them, and it's going to compare their plight the challenges they face transgenders to that.
Speaker 2: Oh MG. So yeah, that's just part of this.
Speaker 1: But you look at the underlying lie, the underlying premise, that's a total lie that somehow thirteen twelve is about you can't insult your coworkers in the workplace. And think about maybe the single most revealing statement Polus has ever made about the true Jared Polis and the depth of his ignorance and arrogance when he talked about, oh, you may have to work with an African American someday.
Speaker 2: That's his true worldview. He really thinks the rest.
Speaker 1: Of us, those who disagree with him politically, those of us who are Republicans, that we just hate and despise and fear people of color.
Speaker 2: When the opposite is true, when the opposite is true.
Speaker 1: He's the guy who lives in the money bubble right, just completely removed from real life. And I've been both a Democrat and Republican. I've been active in both parties, so I know the drill. And the truth is, you can go into the Republican Party in ninety nine point nine percent of the people have total respect for people of different colors. In fact, it's a non issue. There is no kind of insult or this or that, or fear or anything. That's all in Polus's mind because he doesn't live in the real world. He lives in this arrogant leftist money bubble where he just assumes Republicans don't like people of color. That's why his party is leaking. It's leaking oil, it's losing people of color left and right because their priority now, is there any doubt? Right? The priority of the modern Democratic Party in Colorado and across the country is not the working man and women, It is.
Speaker 2: Not people of color.
Speaker 1: Their priority is trans people, and God love trans people. I'll bet you I have more true trans friends than Polist does, because I got one true friend, deep friend. I bet Polist doesn't have any. But that is their priority now as a party is biological men who want to say they're a woman, or biological women who want to say they're men. How long is that party going to survive? Well, I think we got a pretty good clue on November four. And then Christians, right, just police has always had this active disrespect for Christians, just as a matter of policy, just as a matter of way the government op rates.
Speaker 2: I mean, you just look at the systematic.
Speaker 1: Way that Colorado under Jared Polis has oppressed Christians. I mean, look at Jack Phillips for example. Not all of that was Polis' tenure, but a bunch of it was. And look at Polist coming out the day after election day and saying, oh, you know, you got to leave your faith outside the public square. Who do you think that's aimed at and here to compare the plight of trans people to the plight of Christians, to the oppression Christians.
Speaker 2: Have faced, etc.
Speaker 1: No, it's yeah, it is bizarre, but makes you wonder where he's headed next politically. But he just believes that his money can buy him anything politically. He knows it can't on a national level, right, But in Colorado, he figures he can say or do anything insult anybody wants to, and he has enough money to just steamroll himself into whatever next Colorado office he wants. Maybe he's right, or maybe eventually the people of the state are going to say, led by people of color and led by Christians of all color, colors are just going to say, no, We've had enough of this arrogant, elitist sob who never frigive me in the SOB thing.
Speaker 2: I don't mean that literally.
Speaker 1: In fact, I have great respect for his parents' accomplishments, and though I'd probably disagree with their politics, so I take that back.
Speaker 2: But I think the people of Colorado might just be at the point where.
Speaker 1: They say no, and it's going to be led by blacks, and it's going to be led by Christians, and it's going to say, no, We've had enough of this guy, this arrogant guy who looks.
Speaker 2: Down on us.
Speaker 1: And besides, what has he ever accomplished other than Michael Bennett who leads the pack in the race to the bottom. Has anybody ever done less with more than Jared Paulas. Let's start the next hour with that question. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.