Speaker 1: Here we are. Hey, Hey, hey, hey, I have some new terms that I just learned that are probably not new and actually on the way out, but I want to know if you know what they mean.
Speaker 2: Oh god, no, probably not.
Speaker 1: I also have a nice stack of cool random news, including random things everybody does but never talks about, and some acronyms of twenty twenty five, the most searched ones. I want to know how many you know? I want to know how many you acronyms? Yeah, like all of them? Okay, like text acronyms like thank you, like t y No one says that anymore. Well whatever, Yeah, you know what I'm talking about. Okay. So we have that, and then we have a game which is called laugh out Loud.
Speaker 2: Can my little discs go.
Speaker 1: These?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Here are your discs? Oh? Now, this game is either gonna be really funny or I complete dud And that'll be funny because we'll be super embarrassed. It'll be really really cringey. And if that allow fails, I have a question game and these questions are to the max, so we have lots of fun things we can do.
Speaker 2: Did you just say to the max?
Speaker 1: I did? I went back to my valley girl. Oh my god, gag me with a spoon?
Speaker 2: Totally tubular, totally, like tubular is not a valley girl phrase.
Speaker 1: No, tubular wasn't.
Speaker 3: But that was cringey surf movies from the nineties.
Speaker 1: Phrase gag me with a spoon. Yeah, that was like totally.
Speaker 3: For valley girl phrases. I've always been partial to like your was it your grandmother sucks eggs or something?
Speaker 1: This was a movie from It was called Valley Girl Girl and this is some of the terminal And there was a song valley Girl, She's a valet girl, and then it had her saying all that's fun.
Speaker 3: Ill it wasn't it.
Speaker 2: Moon and at Zappa or something that's sang that song or.
Speaker 1: Someone of the zappas something something to do with as Zappah. Okay, so let's start with these chorms that I've just I'm Laura Kane, by the way, How Hi Laura Kane, Oh my god. This is Eric Grimmer and producer Brian How do the three of us host Laura Cane after Dark? The podcast we do?
Speaker 3: I don't host it.
Speaker 1: Well, you're part of it. You're part of the family, the podcast family.
Speaker 3: Okay, we can be a podcast family, but us three it doesn't extend to watchers. I'm sorry watchers.
Speaker 1: Let me just put it this way and die on the sill.
Speaker 3: By the way.
Speaker 1: You have not been You're gonna You're gonna like roll your eyes so hard I think they may go back inside your skull.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: I've been in this business a long time.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you haven't, Yes, I have. No, you've been in radio a long time.
Speaker 1: I've been in the business, which business of speaking on a microphone with headphones to somebody out there listening distributions.
Speaker 3: Everything radio is different business.
Speaker 1: And let me just say that I completely forgot what the point was.
Speaker 3: Wow. Yeah, you have been this business a long time.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no. Listeners become family because they come. They get to know you, and you get to know them. If Eric Eric was a listener.
Speaker 2: I was, and and he could have killed you, literally your husband.
Speaker 3: Eric could have robbed you and murdered you.
Speaker 1: He became my family because I love he was so funny. I was so mad when I found out he was gay. I was like, because he's so funny, I thought, this is the guy, this is my guy.
Speaker 3: How long did it take you to figure it out about two point four.
Speaker 1: Seconds until I met you. I didn't know until I met you. Oh yeah, no, because he was with someone.
Speaker 3: At I don't know. He called. He's like, hey, Laura, You're like, he doesn't this a little bit.
Speaker 1: He's not affected like that.
Speaker 3: He does not give straight man vibes.
Speaker 1: He he is a very manly, manly man.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, baby, that's so mainly that I know.
Speaker 3: It's like not actually.
Speaker 1: I know you're gonna get in trouble not only by me, but bye by your little bff over here too.
Speaker 2: Your jugs look so hot today.
Speaker 3: As as our residence. Straight man. That is something I'll totally say.
Speaker 1: He gave them love boobs, though boobs are okay. I was telling my mom and Judy Church about being a platinum star gay and a gold star gay and what those things mean, and then I told them that you are just absolutely you never have and never will and never want to see any kind of vagina in person ever, ever, ever, and never have you.
Speaker 2: And I don't even like the word angina because it sounds too much like vagina.
Speaker 1: And they were like, wait, what they know they don't like they don't like that. I'm like, no, no.
Speaker 3: No, no, wait, what's the platinum?
Speaker 2: Oh hole, is a platinum that that you've.
Speaker 3: Just never seen a woman? They can know.
Speaker 2: It's when you are. You're born acessarean birth.
Speaker 1: So you've never been through a vagina. You've never touched a vagina, You've never kissed a girl or been with a girl. You are a platinum. You are the top of the top of.
Speaker 3: I kissed girls, kissed girls.
Speaker 2: No, not vagina, not with tongue I've kissed girls with tongue before.
Speaker 1: You're still a gold star. Yes, yes, because he's never been with ben when.
Speaker 3: He loves women too much to be platinum starve women.
Speaker 1: They love fun?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Oh really no, some gay men don't.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, well me, I can't stand women the worst.
Speaker 1: You are on fire tonight. I don't know you're gonna get it. Email Laura kine a d at Gmail, Attention producer Brian Okay, I will send them along to I don't.
Speaker 3: Care because you guys are not my family.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, people are write in listeners.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you listening.
Speaker 2: We love our listening family.
Speaker 3: Tell us tell all of us, send us email, tell us what you dislike about all three of us.
Speaker 1: Because of me and Eric Rimmer over here. You have a family on the West coast because your own family moved across the country, and that must have been sad. But guess what, you have a family with us, and therefore you are able to continue with your life as usual because of us. It's a family, Laura.
Speaker 3: Laura, because of me, you have somebody your children's age reminds you of your kids because they also fled the state of California the first opportunity. They went to different corners of the United States, but opposite corners to be sure, like right away, So I think we have a mutually beneficial arrangement.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, and I like the fact that you guys are my family because I don't really I know, I'm an orphan.
Speaker 1: And he doesn't have a brother anymore, so you have I know, you're like, we are your family, and are some of our listeners are our family?
Speaker 2: Yes, I think some of our listeners would probably want to leave me on someone's doorstep.
Speaker 1: But no, you're the favorite, stop it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're the favorite.
Speaker 1: You do the least, and he's the favorite, or.
Speaker 3: Is the sad dog and I'm the evil bad man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just the pathetic one over here. I guess that is true. Okay, So somebody said to me the other day, Hey, that is really showing some riz. I'm like, what is that nice? That's the first time I ever heard that you're riz. Now, yes, I do know what it means.
Speaker 3: See if we can get Eric to figure it out.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my god, you are you are showing some riz. No, you wouldn't say showing you are sporting some rizz. No, you are showing you are showing. That picture is all RIZ.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, so that that picture is all riz.
Speaker 3: Let me let me give you he's got great riz. He's risen someone up.
Speaker 1: Yes, ay, Yes, it's short for charisma. It just means that they you're showing like you've got it.
Speaker 3: Go it'ssma okay, but it typically means good at flirting too. There's kind of like there's a little bit of a heavy emphasis on that portion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not good at that, do you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to use this in a sentence. She sang that song acapella at the party and she ate and left no crumbs.
Speaker 3: Okay, the left no crumbs parts.
Speaker 1: That's part of it, or looked at not real she ate and left. Oh my god, she ate it, she ate it all ate, she ate it, nailed it. There you go.
Speaker 3: The most common use case of that vernaculary would be just be like, oh.
Speaker 2: She ate, and I'd be I would be like, ate what, Yeah.
Speaker 3: She ate?
Speaker 1: What about busting busting b u s s I n Does.
Speaker 2: That have something to do with your asspe Nope, I could say about an.
Speaker 1: Ass, though, yes she could. Those nacho cheese fries were busting' awesome and if they were really good, they're busting busting. No, yes, that's what I read in my.
Speaker 3: Little You're okay, let me your your sheet is wrong.
Speaker 1: Do you know what gucci means gucci when somebody says gucci not like all gucci. I don't know because I didn't write it down like it's all good.
Speaker 3: It just means good.
Speaker 1: And have you heard the term ohio?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, now this is this means like something kind of cringey.
Speaker 3: Ohio or just like strip like does that thing even exist? Like it doesn't even sound real, like uh.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, she was so ohio the other day, extra just like when when she was talking about her ex, like cringey kind of like yucky Ohio is more.
Speaker 3: Of a meme than it is like a like something you would use as like a lexicon. Like it's more of like an ongoing meme of like something from Ohio. Just like does Ohio even exist?
Speaker 1: Like? Really? Okay, those are the ones? So those are I know they're probably out by now that we.
Speaker 3: Know about is still in busting Okay, an eight, it's still around. Okay, Ohio that needs to go. Hio is kind of gone at this point. That was a short lived meme.
Speaker 1: You're going to start using it.
Speaker 2: Riz is actually a good one, guaranteed, I will not.
Speaker 3: Okay, may find you some new ones.
Speaker 1: Hold on now onto acronyms. I want to know if you know what any of these mean, because I it's going to be difficult.
Speaker 2: I can tell you right now.
Speaker 1: No, okay, they are ones that we use online there we use them for texting or for shorthand. Okay, okay, what is fa f O stand oh?
Speaker 2: I only know this because of TikTok Fuck around and find out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, I'm impressed.
Speaker 2: The only reason I know.
Speaker 1: That this one you should know? S m h.
Speaker 2: Shaking my head.
Speaker 1: There you go. What about p m O No clue I'm so mad they told me about the ending PMO pisses me.
Speaker 2: Oh, pisses me. Okay O TP, no idea.
Speaker 3: On the phone.
Speaker 1: That could be it.
Speaker 3: But no, I'm kidding. That was a little bit of red hearing for you.
Speaker 1: This one. I don't know if you would even know one true pairing meaning a romantic couple you're rooting for.
Speaker 3: I know it is. Really, it's like it's a very big fandom thing. People who are like part of a fandom, they're like intense fans of something. So like you're a big You're part of the White Lotus fandom. And if you're like these two characters are meant for each other, the two brothers, so.
Speaker 1: Uh O TP, they are totally O TP.
Speaker 3: That one's a little out though, what is that O TP?
Speaker 1: One true pairing? Like we want them to be together? TBH tb H it has been around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hold on, honest, I hear TBH more than I hear the full people say this.
Speaker 2: To be heard, no, no, to be what.
Speaker 1: Eric, I gotta I gotta to tell you something. Your breath is not good or oh, to be honest, and I'm just kidding about your breath. Uh a TP at this point ts TS TS talk soon.
Speaker 3: Oh, no one uses that.
Speaker 1: What about w y F w y F No, I don't know where you're from.
Speaker 3: I have never heard anyone say that.
Speaker 1: What about as L?
Speaker 3: I have no idea. That means as as fuck?
Speaker 1: No age, sex location.
Speaker 3: It also means ASL. Also weirdly means as fuck, Like you could say that that was weird ASL, and for some reason, that is a acronym for as fuck.
Speaker 1: Okay, now this is an explicit episode.
Speaker 3: It wasn't before.
Speaker 1: Okay, what about POV come on point of view? There you go f S f S f S for sure.
Speaker 3: No, Also, well, f f S is a good one too.
Speaker 1: What's that one?
Speaker 3: For fox sake? Oh?
Speaker 1: What about f M L?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: My life? There you go, u h m U. I don't know, get me up there you go, hit me up?
Speaker 2: Oh, w s G no idea.
Speaker 3: I think it's what's good?
Speaker 1: There you go, like, what's up? What's good?
Speaker 3: No one says that either.
Speaker 1: I am oh, it's a good one.
Speaker 2: I am o.
Speaker 1: Ok this jacket is a little old.
Speaker 2: I am o oh in my opinion, here you go, yay.
Speaker 1: And then MK it's just kind of sure for okay?
Speaker 3: Okay, you want some real one. Yes, I I r.
Speaker 1: C I I R C I I here is he?
Speaker 3: I don't know if I remember correctly, if here's another popular one? What I y K y k if you know you know, yeah, you know that that's a big TikTok.
Speaker 2: I had to look that up, Okay, because I did, I was like, what is this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a big one.
Speaker 1: W w j S.
Speaker 2: What would you say?
Speaker 1: What would you say?
Speaker 3: Or is it do? It's different w w j D and w w j S. I think the D is the more common one.
Speaker 1: Uh. Now, a little bit of depressing news before we get to the funny.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: According to a new study in February, they did this study, San Diego has the highest inflation problem in the country. Well, I know, yep, that is okay.
Speaker 3: I could have told you that.
Speaker 1: I know. Well, I mean La San Francisco, sometimes New York.
Speaker 3: He is actually affordable compared to San Diego. Like actually, besides the housing market now, but like even before the fire's lease, rent was actually was not that bad in La.
Speaker 1: When I get went to get gas in Rancho Mirage, it was three sixty nine.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I was so excited. Yeah, and it's not even not even close to that.
Speaker 2: It's almost six here, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Well, I go to the cheapest of the cheap. I go to the dirtiest, cheapest, like, yeah, I bet you no name brand. Guess you should have.
Speaker 3: A jeep too. You should be more careful, you know what.
Speaker 1: I've put crap gas in that jeep for four years. She has never she's never let me down.
Speaker 2: So glad I don't elect your car.
Speaker 1: Are you after your incident?
Speaker 2: Yes, I got that all taken care of.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now, Brian, will you set up here in the guest spot so we can play all this together. We'll see if it works. Let's just see if it works. I got this game. It sounded funny. Let's see if it works. I don't think so. I think I bought this like at a store. Okay, you're gonna explain later. And you can't explain now, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: You're staying where you are.
Speaker 3: Okay, can you turn your mic on intoll this on it doesn't go and.
Speaker 1: Say okay, well Eric, okay, I'll start. I'll pick the thing, and if I make you guys laugh, I get one of your coins and then eventually you have to try to guess what I was doing.
Speaker 3: Wait, I'm sorry, explain the rules one more time.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna pick a card, and on the card is something I have to do, do or say. It could either one, it differs. And if while I'm doing it I make one of you laugh, you have to give me one of your coins, and then I'll let you know what it is I was doing. If you haven't guessed it, play a little music just to make it exciting.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, Okay, it's already.
Speaker 1: It's already a dead it's already a doade. I feel it. But we're gonna try to make it work because we don't give up. Oh Jesus. Okay, and don't be bratty and and straight lined for a mouth just on purpose, just to screw with you.
Speaker 3: I'll come step you, but I'm not going to move the camera. If that makes more sense.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fine, Okay, don't this is mine. Okay, Eric, you had a great week. You're doing a great job at work. High five, give me a high five. Give me a high five. Okay, that didn't work, Okay, I was supposed to be giving Give someone the slowest motion five stroke. Okay, okay, okay, first one of dead. Let's suh now you now you okay, don't say what it is, but let's see if you can make us laugh doing it. Oh God, oh god? Okay, okay, okay, we'll see. We'll see. Do I have to take anything off? Is to breathe on on the breathe on.
Speaker 2: Physically close to you as possible without touching you.
Speaker 1: Where's my weird looking on? Okay?
Speaker 3: That the most awkward way weird?
Speaker 1: I'm like, what do you wanted me to do? Why? Kneeling in front of me? Okay, Brian, Oh well you didn't like that one. Okay, Brian, just you have to do if I'm oh my god, put them away or whatever.
Speaker 2: Just go.
Speaker 1: You're doing this one.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it is something physically cannot do.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well you our son is being very brady.
Speaker 2: Listen, you gave birth to them.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, okay, here we go. Okay, let's see if we laugh at this.
Speaker 3: Do you guys know what the birds and the bees are?
Speaker 1: I have an idea. Well, what I mean? Explain it to me?
Speaker 3: I guess, Well, in nature there are birds and the and there are sometimes they have sex and they make more birds. That sucked, all right, thank you.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that was a true. Okay, this round doesn't go better.
Speaker 3: Okay, the car was give give them to talk about the birds and the bees.
Speaker 1: I was like, it's not like you could have been a little bit more creative with that.
Speaker 3: But I got a laugh. You did get I knew, I knew the stupidest way possible will get a laugh.
Speaker 1: Okay. Oh, I smell notes of nutmeg and a little bit of spice. A fine pairing with.
Speaker 3: This is not even funny. I'll give you stop. I'll give you a coin to stop. Oh god, Laura, no.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, I would pair that with salmon.
Speaker 2: Oh, it smells like a bag of nickels.
Speaker 3: I think you're going to do it again.
Speaker 1: I had to smell the people person's next to meet body parts and explain them like a fine.
Speaker 3: Awkward Okay, let's just do one.
Speaker 1: See if we get a funny one. Come on, we gotta keep going. You've gotta try.
Speaker 2: I have to go.
Speaker 1: I didn't look at it. If you feel like you need to pick another one leg because Brian is oh no.
Speaker 3: There are so many bad ones in there.
Speaker 2: Mhm. We are gathered here today to celebrate the life of Laura Kane. Wow. Laura died in a gas explosion. She farted herself to death. The explosion was terrible, the fumes unbelievable.
Speaker 1: M Hm, I don't love.
Speaker 2: Because you're it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be.
Speaker 1: I'm not giving you a coin. Why well, I gave you one.
Speaker 2: He made her laugh.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's going to go.
Speaker 3: No, okay, jacking them for a good reason, all right, all right, like this one like we don't have the space for all right, we're.
Speaker 1: Trying this out. Sometimes things work, sometimes they stn't. I told you I I gave a free crusior to this game.
Speaker 2: It could have been in your crotch. Does not smell like a bag of neck calls. By the way, it was minty fresh.
Speaker 1: Than you, I think, as as closed as you've ever got to my lower regions.
Speaker 2: Really is it smell like catnip?
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, here we go this one though, Okay, because.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what gods, but what I want to do would be really mean.
Speaker 1: To whom me. We'll just go ahead. If it's gonna be funny, would it be funny or just mean, would people find it funny?
Speaker 3: Here's what I've gotten heat for this in the Oh no, they don't do it like addiction or something.
Speaker 2: Don't do it. Oh God, don't do it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I surrender.
Speaker 1: Okay, do one more.
Speaker 3: I went through all the tapping out.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, you and I will do one more and then I don't know. Okay, no, I'm not going to do exactly.
Speaker 3: Thank you. They're terrible.
Speaker 1: Okay, here noodles? Noodles?
Speaker 3: Really that made you laugh?
Speaker 2: That made you laugh just for trying to be sexy. So we're gonna be So this is the dumbest thing.
Speaker 1: I think it is terrible. I'll throw it away, but you gotta try it. Got to go back to your freaking seat.
Speaker 2: Oh this is this is a game slam dunk.
Speaker 1: This is a game changer. Okay, are you trying to hide your teeth? Can you do that for the friend way? I don't think they clearly saw what you did.
Speaker 2: So I had to sing YMC like I had no teeth.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's not funny on any level.
Speaker 1: When he was looking at me, he makes.
Speaker 3: This game?
Speaker 1: Was this game blue? Okay? Do we have time for anything else? Should we end? This thing. Okay, So all right, let's do The bowl of questions has some serious ones and they are the ones with the cards. Okay, so I'm gonna pick one for Brian first, and you have to answer these. I know, I don't have to do anything. I don't have to do anything. I'll do whatever I want. You don't pay me enough. You're not my real boss.
Speaker 3: I have never said any of those things.
Speaker 1: You're not my mom.
Speaker 3: So mediocre. I'm way more dry than that and funny.
Speaker 1: All right, Brian, Yeah, if you want a million.
Speaker 3: My mom, I'm not answering these questions. All right, go ahead.
Speaker 1: This is very simple, but it's be real. If you want a million dollars tomorrow, what would you do with it? How would you spend it?
Speaker 3: Give it to a financial advisor?
Speaker 1: Same Jay Ortzler, Eric, you want me, you want to pick here, pick your own, you can pick through there.
Speaker 3: I would say, take my money and go make me money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I take a little bit.
Speaker 3: I know, you take a lot of me. You'd be like just ten twenty twenty. No, if I you know, if I, if I, if I use still stave half of it. That's still a goodly amount of money and then a hundred spins it, you know, red Dragon later or Lucky Bison.
Speaker 2: Okay, what did I study in college?
Speaker 1: Oh? My god, well there's a variet veterinary medicine, animal husbandry.
Speaker 3: Wait wait are we ask? Is this a quiz about him?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Oh? Wait no, wait, go a different one.
Speaker 2: What did you study in college?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Just do a different one.
Speaker 1: Oh you're supposed to say what you Oh? Oh but I answered it for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do a different one.
Speaker 2: That's still a different one.
Speaker 3: You all know that. Anyways, I'm all jacked up.
Speaker 2: What is my superpower to detect bullshit from one hundred miles away?
Speaker 3: He's like, but never burn any bridges?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a superpower.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 3: She's sensitive?
Speaker 1: It's dick dar?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, you have your deal dar?
Speaker 1: You know what that is that you can just tell if someone has a big dick and it doesn't. I can't like conjure like you. I can't conjure it up. It just comes to me.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you, but I don't want you to.
Speaker 1: I don't want to think about it right now because it's not appropriate. Tiny, But you have you have kind of BD? I do you do? Like on TV? Every once in a while, Like I'll just look up at a newscaster and I'll go, oh, that guy's got a big dick. Or I'll see somebody walking down and it just hits me. I'm like, that guy is a tiny dick. I can never prove it. That's the problem. But I do believe I have that superpower.
Speaker 3: I think everybody has this.
Speaker 1: Oh I would disagree.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't. Okay, Eric gives. Everyone knows Eric has a big.
Speaker 1: Big he has that. He also has a photograph that I've seen.
Speaker 3: See your I can tell and you've I haven't even seen the photographic evidence.
Speaker 1: I've seen him wearing my spandex one pieces and.
Speaker 3: We've all seen him in the tightest clothes you can imagine.
Speaker 1: Please, So it's good.
Speaker 2: It's apparent the things I do for this show, you do that for you.
Speaker 3: Let's not kid ourselves.
Speaker 1: What is the best thing somebody has ever done for you? Is it your turn?
Speaker 3: No, it's your turn.
Speaker 1: I think the best thing somebody's ever done for me. And this is going to sound really backwards, but I believe that my ex husband, the best thing he ever did was call the cops on me.
Speaker 2: I knew you were going.
Speaker 1: To say, that day when I said I was going to kill myself, not meaning it, but he did what he was supposed to. And because I hit that bottom and it was so raunchy and I was out in front of my neighborhood, handcuffed, I hit my bottom.
Speaker 3: Can I just say the card I got in the last game that I wanted to do but didn't was impersonate somebody in the room. And that's exactly what I would have said, because I would have chosen lawyer.
Speaker 1: There are so many other ways to impersonate me that don't involve drugs and alcohol.
Speaker 3: But the funniest ones are the drugs. Like, my name is Laura Kane. I've been to rehab sixteen times.
Speaker 1: I have got one. I'm picking yours ready, Okay, okay, Brian, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm erik.
Speaker 1: I No, I just don't know what to prove it. Oh, I already know this one.
Speaker 3: What was it?
Speaker 1: Did you work as a teenager? What did you do? You worked a Chick fil It? Yeah? Who did you spend the most time with when you were a kid?
Speaker 3: My mom?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I knew you were to say that everybody is that bottle all?
Speaker 1: No? Do you did you ride bikes with friends. Did you like that?
Speaker 3: But I still spend more time with my mom.
Speaker 1: That's cute too.
Speaker 2: I love my mom.
Speaker 1: Did my kid well, I don't know me in a.
Speaker 2: Lot of time.
Speaker 3: When they were trying to bike ride the Oregon in New York, respectively, they couldn't make it.
Speaker 1: They were secretly making plans since they were like thirteen.
Speaker 3: You're putting quarters in the piggy jar.
Speaker 2: What makes you feel the most alive?
Speaker 1: oOoOO?
Speaker 2: This is a good one, being with my friends, like like doing the podcast, really stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Eric's out to dinner a nice restaurant. He's like, God, I feel so alive right now.
Speaker 2: And I love fire.
Speaker 1: You do? God? I wish I loved cooking, I really truly do. Is it your turn?
Speaker 3: No, it's yours.
Speaker 1: I have no brain obviously. Right now, tell us about your first car. Okay, you know what a dots in is? Yes, I had a dots in. I won't want to stick shift. Yeah, it was three hundred dollars. My parents bought her. I remember it was three hundred dollars they bought for me for first car. And it was such a piece of crap that the beautiful car. No, it wasn't beautiful dots in like three stick white. No, it was like a blue collar. It was horrible, absolutely horrible, and the keys would not stay in the ignition. They just kept falling out and it was just a piece of crap.
Speaker 2: Wait, could you still drive it if the keys fell out of the ignition?
Speaker 3: Or are you with a three hundred ZX?
Speaker 1: It wasn't a ZX it was it was a nineteen eighty or maybe even.
Speaker 3: It was a dots Well originally it was made by Dotson. Yeah, Dotson's are cool cars. Don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Well, for three hundred dollars, this one was not cool. It was not pretty, and it was not great. I don't know, man, Okay, Brian, what advice did I just Oh my god, Brian, what advice would you give your teenage self? I don't know, Like, what do you well, I don't know. Is there something you should have done?
Speaker 3: Gage? Self and me currently are very similar people, Well we were forty back then.
Speaker 1: No, actually, like, don't do something like is there something you wish you hadn't done in the last few years?
Speaker 3: Honestly, no, I have no regrets.
Speaker 1: I've never done anything bad. I'm only twenty four. I have regrets, you will nothing, I would say, don't worry, well nothing, I would broadcast coming. There will be lots of them before you.
Speaker 3: I have regrets, but nothing i'd broadcast.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's how.
Speaker 2: We did raise him to be very smart though, so he is very smart. Maybe he won't make dumb mistakes.
Speaker 1: Now he'll have regrets. Okay, you pick one, and then we pick one and then we're done. Because this is this is a torpedo of a show. Yeah it's okay.
Speaker 2: Oh, what's the happiest memory from your childhood? Uh? When we would go on family vacasions during where would you go? We would go to Washington and Oregon.
Speaker 1: Really we're an Oregon.
Speaker 2: We would go to Portland, and then we went to another I don't remember what the city was outside of Portland, but we My dad had a friend who had a beautiful motor home that was I mean it had like the Cebe you know CBE radio and uh huh, it was all custom. It was really cool and he would let us take that nice up there.
Speaker 1: I always wanted to do you know what I want to do?
Speaker 2: Do you what?
Speaker 1: You're not going to want to do this.
Speaker 2: As long as it doesn't involve like sleeping in a tent in the woods, get.
Speaker 1: A really fat RV, just like a nice one, brand new, drive to Area fifty one.
Speaker 2: The oh god, I would do that with you.
Speaker 1: And see all the fun weird alien like cafes.
Speaker 2: I would do that with you.
Speaker 3: Just sure, No, there's not that much cool stuff out there. It's like a cafe.
Speaker 1: I still want to like go and just see. Because I'm totally into this right now.
Speaker 2: I would think it would freak.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it may still go with it if anything, if anything did happen UFO wise didn't happen to Area fifty.
Speaker 1: One, I beg to differ.
Speaker 3: A lot, no, because we wouldn't know about it. If it was really that secret.
Speaker 1: I don't want to get into this right now.
Speaker 2: If the Area fifty one they tested, I bet if anybody could get herself into Area fifty one, it would be you. Anyone could get into Area fifty one, you stare arrested pretty quickly.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to get into it, but all I'm going to say is, listen to a podcast with a guy named Bob Blazar. This dude is checks out. He does doesn't they erased? Okay, I can't there's no evidence they raised his stuff.
Speaker 2: She's good, she's gonna blow her tops.
Speaker 1: The can't.
Speaker 3: There's no evidence they raised any of his stuff. There's evidence that never existed.
Speaker 2: Don't make her mad because she might try and anally probust.
Speaker 3: Is not real. He oh, and actually there are records of him. He just didn't do very well. He doesn't. Just credibility is not with it.
Speaker 2: Brian, you better stop. She's I think she's gonna explode. I think she's gonna explode.
Speaker 1: My dream is to do a whole podcast with like a retired military person who can give us the four one one as much as he can about how real UFOs are and how we're being how we're being duped. Okay, did you work during college?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Is it your turn? I don't even know, all.
Speaker 3: Right, and we don't need to do anymore. These questions are not interested.
Speaker 1: I don't know where my brain went. Eric's on the phone, Eric, Eric's answering to XT love your podcast. I know I'm won'll be back next week. You guys have problems, will be better and we'll play some fun things. And we love you and you're our family. And Brian loves his new family of listeners. We love you.
Speaker 2: We love you, your little podcast family.
Speaker 1: Thank you for watching and listening. Love your podcast, Love your podcast, Love you my sweet babies across the country.
Speaker 3: I love you.
Speaker 1: I love you too.
Speaker 3: Great. Now, since I actually have the end button, I'm just going to say a few things real quick. Oh god, I do appreciate you listeners, but I respectfully, I just I keep you guys at arms distance emotionally. We're acquaintances. We're not friends. We're not family. Brian Bleed saying, you guys are my favorite. You guys are great acquaintances, which who I have never talked to. But I appreciate you listening. I enjoy this one sided conversation we have in which you don't ever say anything back or introduce yourself. But that's okay.
Speaker 2: They do want on on the thing.
Speaker 3: Please don't come to our house, I you know what, come to Laura's house, not mine.
Speaker 1: That was nice, and that's kind of how we treats us.
Speaker 2: Well, not how he treats me. Yeah, no, he treats me great, I.
Speaker 1: Know, but he keeps me at an arm's length, a little bit.
Speaker 3: An air kept dinner like three nights a week.
Speaker 1: If you you better not or me I will be hurt.
Speaker 3: We literally went to Little Italy two nights ago, three nights ago. We just went to be you were gone, That's why I called you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, full crap.
Speaker 3: And the week before that, I took him to a place called Ribader Cheese.
Speaker 2: Oh that was great. I took him to Hooters.
Speaker 3: I wasn't a fan.
Speaker 2: No, he didn't like it.
Speaker 3: Hot wings are not that great, making me upset anyways, Love your podcast.
Speaker 1: Save your podcast.
Speaker 2: Wow,