Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the I'm Still Fun Podcast. Tina.
Speaker 2: We'd mention it like a little teas at the end of last week, but in just in case, for some weird reason, you're like, who is Tina? Tina used to work with the Jenny and I at the radio station. Do you want to tell every one what you did? Oh, it's like your history of work at iHeartMedia.
Speaker 3: Sure, I would love too, so much like so many other people, I started as an intern back in twenty thirteen. Yeah, wow, mems. And then I was a promotion assistant for like two and a half years, and then I was in digital. And when I was in digital, I was also part of the day brand the Murray Show.
Speaker 2: And you love lay people, Yes, And we became very close throughout the years, Abby, because a lot of time you're really close to a co worker, and then when they leave and you don't see them as often, the friendship kind of falls apart a little bit.
Speaker 1: I think we talked about this last week.
Speaker 2: I've remained probably the closest to Steve and Tina from people who have been on the show. And so obviously Tina had a big thing and her life happened recently and we're like, teeny should come in.
Speaker 1: And talk about it, because while you were here.
Speaker 2: And on the Dave Ryan Show, you were very single and like you weren't looking. You were like, I don't quit trying to like set me up people, I have no interest.
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't I didn't care at all. No, No, dating was gross. I think we all can remember.
Speaker 4: Oh, I agreed, Dame was gross. I hated it just as much as you did.
Speaker 2: But if you're doing it, you've got this. Okay, yeah, you can do it, but you shortly after you left, or actually before you it was before.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So Trevor and I started dating in February of twenty twenty two and I left in June, but I had only told everybody in like end of April. Yeah, so you guys only knew for like a month before, a month and a half ish before I left.
Speaker 1: And he slid into your DMS.
Speaker 3: Correct, Sure it did in slid right on in there, so and a half years apart, But you know.
Speaker 4: Well, how did you find you again?
Speaker 3: We matched on bumble, but you never really No, I think I deleted it, like I think I matched with him, and I deleted it, but he saw our match, and then he just went and found me on social media. My god, he was my last name on there. I don't know. It's terrifying, but he fell on bumble.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know. I don't think usually you put your last name.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but he found me. Even if you searched like Tina r like, even if you're just starting to type that, I'm sure I probably came up.
Speaker 2: But also it was crazy because you guys lived like across the street from each other, three.
Speaker 3: Houses away out here, you do you know? I have one memory that's like so small of seeing like going for a walk one day and along where I used to live. I remember seeing like an attractive guy with a golden doodle. But there's also like a lot of golden doodles, So I can't say if it was Trevor. I don't know any No, I don't think so. I'm sure we did, but I just like neither of us have of it. You think he would, since you know he was obsessed with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, obviously enough, But you guys have been together since and then like what was like a year and you guys moved in together.
Speaker 3: We were a little before a year. I guess we just moved in at Christmas of that first year, because I was essentially living there. I had been since June. I was like really fast and so I eventually was like, can we make a choice here? What are we doing? So I just moved in for Christmas. I've been there ever since.
Speaker 4: So how long has it been total that you've been together?
Speaker 3: That'd be rare of twenty two so two and a half years, okay, a little over that.
Speaker 4: I thought it was like three and a half for some reason. I can't keep track of years anymore.
Speaker 3: Feels like gu into.
Speaker 2: Ural's relationship, Did you feel like I could marry this person?
Speaker 1: Do you think.
Speaker 3: By by like that the time I told you guys like that end of April May when we went to Europe, I know.
Speaker 1: You knew you were going to meet or you could I.
Speaker 3: Think I knew we were going to unless something went like horribly wrong. I guess they didn't have a lot of context for if like it was like my first like long term serious relationship other than just random little situationships.
Speaker 1: Yeah that I had over the years.
Speaker 3: So it was the first time that I was like, oh, this makes sense and like he's good and like logistically, I don't see any weird barriers to overcome here. They don't live in different states or you know, any of those other.
Speaker 5: Things that are My favorite was back in the day, it was how close do you live to If you could live across the country, that would be more convenient for me.
Speaker 1: That was that was a couple of back to backers.
Speaker 3: Back to backers, Sure, yeah, unfortunately, but uh yeah, So I think I knew pretty quickly. He did too. I think that was like three months in for both of us. Yeah, we're sort of like, yeah, this feels unless one of us fucks it up a lot, right, pretty sure this is it.
Speaker 2: And but you didn't did you have like a you were like a hope in this year we get married or any of that stuff.
Speaker 3: No. I was kind of like, I'd like to get engaged, you know, will I have children? Who knows?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: But you know, as ladies speaking of our feminineness, there is a small biological situation just ticking down there, So I don't know. I was just sort of like, I'd rather get married first, not that it matters, you can have however you want, but I was like, I think I'd like to get married, so that was kind of my only thing is do I want kids? Yes or no? If so got to have it by you know, sort of a certain period of time, and should probably get married before that, but I didn't actually really care other than that.
Speaker 4: So sorry, I was gonna say. I remember talking to you, and I don't know the exact timeline, but I remember maybe like a year and a half into you guys dating, you were like kind of thinking like, yeah, I feel like Trevor and I maybe you'll get engaged soon. And then I think I saw you a handful months later and you're like, yeah, there's just like other things in life. We probably should like work out first. And it wasn't issues you guys were having, just like life like career stuff and whatever, and you're like, so that's kind of the main focus now. Because I asked you, I was like, do you think you're gonna get engaged and you're like yeah, just like I'm focusing on other stuff. And so then the last time I saw you was if what two months ago, three months ago, we got coffee the three of us, Oh yeah, yeah, and you guys were talking about engagement. I was like, okay, this makes sense because that was like a year ago that you were kind of thinking I need to get like, I don't know, you're talking about career stuff, and then you were like, but yes, engagement is in.
Speaker 3: We did the thing where we like for a long time always said we talked about marriage and like being together long term, but we never talked about engagement. So I probably was like, yeah, like we're gonna get married, but I don't know. And then I think, yeah, when we hit like a year and a halfy ish time, I was like, we're kind of at a good enough place now where I feel like any time, yeah, could happen. But yeah, I think it was probably like the job I Matt currently I started a year ago, so I bet that was kind of around that time that I was like, I don't know, I just want to be a little bit more stable in my own life before we mash Well.
Speaker 2: I got a FaceTime out of nowhere from Trevor a few months ago. I'm like, okay, he does not First of all, he doesn't call me much less face timing, so I immediately was like this is sketchy, and I was like, what's going on?
Speaker 1: And he was like, I need your help, and I was like okay, well, I don't know if I'm gonna be able to help you.
Speaker 2: But he was like, I want to propose to Tina, and I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: And then Jake and Oli were screeching in the background.
Speaker 2: They came into here, and I was like, well, when he was like, well, we're going to on a trip to London and that's like her favorite place, so I want to do it there. I was like, that'll be perfect, and he was like, I don't know what to like. I don't even know where to start. He's like, I don't know what she wants, and I go, I actually don't know what she wants. I was like, I she's never really been someone that's like this is my dream ring or something like that. And honestly, I started thinking about it, and I don't know any friends like I feel like that's like an old, outdated stereotype. I'm I don't know many girls that sit around and say, if he cut I guess maybe if they know when it's coming up soon, yeah, they might be like, don't let him get this cut, or this is the kind of cut I want, FYI if he asks. But I don't have any friends that do that, so anyway, I go, let me look at her Pinterest. So I finding his Pinterest and then I could find where like there are pins, and I was like, okay, here are Christmas ones, which means the ones above that are from this year. And he was like, oh my god, this is like detective work. And I was like, I go and I found a couple and I was like, you have three pins of like the same kind of ring or maybe it was the same ring, and I sent them to him and I was like, I do not know that this is what she wants, but she.
Speaker 1: Has like three of this, so this feels like the right direction. I was like, but Tina.
Speaker 2: Is like a lot of people, you're particular on what you like, and especially if you're wearing it for life. So I was like, I worry about you making out something that she's like not gonna like. And I was like, I can connect you with a jeweler, but also there are a million other jewelers, so okay, and that was kind of I connected him with a jeweler.
Speaker 1: Left it at that.
Speaker 2: So when you were going on your trip, I was anticipating this was going to happen, but plans changed clearly because he did not propose to you in London.
Speaker 3: No, he proposed in Venice. We were on like a three part trip, so we started in Munich. We did Octoberfest and we were with his little sister and her roommates, and then they went to Austria. Trevor and I went to Venice alone before everybody, including like his parents, my friend Tom, like a bunch of other people all met up in London. So it was the only part of our trip where we were by ourselves. Switched it. Maybe I guess to that part, but.
Speaker 1: So tell us everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now there was where we get the whole story on what happened.
Speaker 3: Okay, I saw Venice obviously, Well I should say too, P Well, obviously everybody. The first question you get is were you actually surprised? I think a lot of people know it's probably coming. I was shocked because from everything that I knew, we were still looking for rings, Like he had even said he told me to like try and like find a jewelry store in London I really liked, and we could look for rings there. Yeah, And I was like, oh, that'd be really special, Like we love London, so I thought we might even be looking for rings on our trip. I don't think there was a possibility that he had already purchased one, right, because I found that in very particular, and I thought he was waiting for me to give him a go ahead, like, oh, I found it, it's over here, go get it. He kind of did that, but also he just did what he wanted to do. Yeah, So we got to There's a lot of things that happened before we got to Venice that in hindsight, I was like, that was sketchy. Yeah, but I didn't really notice any of them, and he played everything very cool. We got to Venice on Monday afternoon and so we got to see We like took a nice water taxi through the main canals of Venice sunset. It was really nice. And as we were going through the Grand Canal through the most touristy parts, you see a lot of gondolas. They're everywhere in Venice. Everyone's on a gondola. It's not like there's one that they're everywhere, right, And I was like, that looks awful. We should not do that, Okay. His little sister, when we had been talking about the trip, was like they had been to Italy a year ago and she was like, you guys know, those gondolas are like ninety euro which is about one hundred dollars. You're like, what for thirty minutes? So when we're seeing these gondolas, and it seems we saw multiple gondolas of single females sitting in the gondola with like a tripod and their phone on it recording them like the whole time, influencers, influencers of Venice, which you know, get it, yeah, you know whatever, And then we saw lots of couples, but like it did not look the one that we saw did not look romantic. And I was sort of like, well, that's easy. I guess when you spend night. Yeah, yeah, yeah easy. So I I think Trevor was puoping his pants at that point. And Trevor Trevor for weeks had been like I want to take gondolas, like I want to write a gondola, which is not suspicious at all because he gets hyper fixated on things sometimes. So I was like, sure, that's your thing that you're like real jazz bay. I think he had something and probably in every place we were going to, so that wasn't a red flag. So the next morning we wake up and we're like getting ready for the day, and he two things. The first was we were I was making a little breakfast. Our nice airbnb lady left us like croissants, and we had taken some tea bags from like a really nice hotel we stayed at in Germany, and I was like, oh, make us that tea and he's like that'd be great, And I was like where, all right, where'd you put those tea bags?
Speaker 4: Are?
Speaker 3: Then in your your backpack? So I was like going into our room and he like came out of the bathroom real fast in a towel and was like, I'll get him. They're like way in the back, which I also didn't think was He was very casual about it, but I didn't think anything of it. And then he asked me to help him pick out his outfit, which I also didn't think was fishy because we had kind of been talking about how Venice is like a little bit nicer and maybe you want to dress a little bit better. So and we were excited we were finally by ourselves and he was like, hey, pick on my outfit, like you always want to dress me anyways, like go for it. I was like, Lit, you're wearing that, and then I changed out. It's like forty two times because I hated everything I was putting on. But then we went. We went to San Marco the Square, which is like the big famous part, and the whole time I was telling Truvor like, I asked him to give me his phone and his wallet because it is a big pickpocket part of Italy. He'd give me his wallet, but he's like, I'm going to keep my phone. I'll just keep my hands in my pocket. And then every like five feet you're passing signs that say like a tensione pickpocket, like watch out. So he's also opooping his pants because he has not only the ring but the payment for the little gondola people. Poor guy was really just going through it. So we did all the touristy stuff. We went to a cafe. The only thing I wanted to do in Venice was sit at cafes and drink spritzes. I was like, I don't want to do anything else. I just want to sit. I just want to drink and eat some food and have a great day. So we did that, and then we were trying to decide what we wanted to do with the rest of our day. It was like three and I was looking at my phone, things to do, whatever, and I don't know where he's just he's on his phone too, and he was like, I booked us a gondola ride. And I was like, you know, like you did not, and he was like I did. I found like a really good one, like they're not like scammy, it's a good price whatever. And I was like sure, like this is the thing like you've been talking about for forever, like let's go ride that gondola. And he's like, okay, we just need to go to this area. And we're finding some lady named Irena and she's gonna like bring us to the gondola and I was like cool beans. So we found Irena. The only only thing I thought was weird about her was Trevor was like, are you Irena? And she's like, yeah, you must be Trevor and I was like yeah. And then she was like and what's your name? I'm like, why do you care what my name is? Like, I don't know you. I didn't pay for the service. Yeah, but that's nice, I guess. So she brought us to our gondola. We get on the gondola didn't see Trevor behind me handing her cash, but that happened.
Speaker 1: We were not observant.
Speaker 3: No, it was also seriously, there was a gondola man holding my hand as I'm stepping down. It was supposed to be bad me, like, I'm also not because I really I've had so many friends like hide their pregnancies. I don't notice anything. It's fine. I just go through life that way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's for me because I go through life wondering at every corner, like what does that mean?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 2: I knowing that the person was like, I was just scratching my head psych I'm like, why'd you do it with your left hands?
Speaker 3: Like why? I probably if I thought that a ring was in play, I probably would have been weird the whole trip.
Speaker 4: Did he really throw you off with the London ring shopping? Was that the main piece?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I mean I think there were other pieces, but I think that was the piece. I mean, regardless, I didn't tell him I had found a ring yet. I was like, I'm like ninety percent on this ring, but I don't know. I'm still kind of looking at stuff. So I truly thought he was waiting for me yeah, and then yeah, when the London thing happened, all my coworkers were like, it's gonna happen. I'm like, no, there's no ring no ring shopping like no. But anyway, so we get on the gondola. We go for our thirty minute gondola tour. It was actually quite nice. We didn't we went through like the bag yes, and we had a really nice gondolier man and he was kind of telling us stuff. It was like, oh, it's like a history. Yeah, there were a gondola a few up from us had paid for music. There was like an accordion and singer Yeah, yeah exactly, which I guess wasn't up charge for Trevor. And he said no, so good thing we didn't do it, suing out to him. We do the whole thing and we're getting back because I saw the hotel and I like said to Trevor. I was like, oh wow, like there's the hotel. We must be done and he was like oh yeah, like yeah, I guess we are. And then I saw Irena, the girl who put us on, and she was like up ahead on a bridge and I was like, oh and there's Irena, Like I bet She's just here to greet us. Greet us and be like, how is your ry? Give me five stars. I don't know what they do there, but and then there was a man with like a long lens camera on my left taking photos and Trevor was like, aren't you gonna smile at him? And I said nur, like no, thank you. Like people had been taking pictures of us the whole time, like tourists with nice cameras, like they're yeah. So I was like, I didn't smile for any of the other random people taking photos of us, Like I'm not smiling at this man, Like yeah, so weird. So all these things happened boom boom boom, and right after I was like, no, I'm not smiling at that man. Thank you, Irena up on the bridge yelled my name. I look up. She grabbed the little rip chord thingy and the banner unrolled and that so I'm like, I read the banner. And then I just become acutely aware of the fact that there's like thirty to forty other people standing around. Now I'm like, oh, all of these people are here to watch this happen. And Trevor's pivoting and I blackout. Okay, yeah, you don't really remember. I don't think anything that happens.
Speaker 4: Okay, So you were going you were gonna be going under a bridge at that point. So did the gondolier whatever they're called stop?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Okay, yeah, Like I don't think the Venice canals like I don't know how deep they are, but they're not that deep. Like their little rower thing is like just pull you. Yeah, so he kind of like slowed it to basically a stop. Yeah, for it to happen there and for the peoples to get their photos and whatever, because we did, like right after I said yes, we did go under it. Because then that's when Irena threw rose pedals on us. What a lady.
Speaker 4: You're never gonna forget that woman.
Speaker 1: She's a lady.
Speaker 3: She runs a service like this is like a whole thing. You google it, you can find it. So if you're thinking of proposing in Venice with Irena is a great lady. She organizes all.
Speaker 1: Did he say anything special or he just kind of go will you marry me?
Speaker 3: Yeah? He I know we had not been sleeping very well in Europe, but I thought it was because of the time change. He was having anxiety. Yeah, and he said that he would like lay awake, like thinking of all the things he wanted to say. But in that moment, there's like so much going on. I'm pretty sure all he said was like I love you, will you marry me? Yeah, there's just there's a I don't know. I think that's what he said, but there's no way to know. My thing was only.
Speaker 2: You'd had a selfie stick recording you guys.
Speaker 4: Yea out of nowhere started setting up a tripods, she would have known something weird. I think we need to remember this moment, like all the other.
Speaker 3: Influencers setting up an influencer. No, so yeah, that'll happen. And then we get off the boat and that man is there for a photo shoot. So now I can't feel my legs and I'm confused, and I have so many questions, and they're like time for a photo shoot, and I was like, oh okay. So then we did that for like fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: That's nice.
Speaker 3: And then I was like I need alcohol. Can we go somewhere please? Celebra Yeah, So we went and we got drinks and then I just asked like a million questions. It's like when, how, where, did you why what? And we called people and then and then I was like, no more people, Yeah, can we just like let's yeah, let's just do us.
Speaker 1: So did you like your ring?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I loved Okay, it is what I picked out.
Speaker 1: Okay, how did you figure that out?
Speaker 3: Then? So I went to look with two of our friends, Lauren and Justine, and he had also talked to them. And I came home from that being like, yep, I know what I like. I know the cut, I know like the general setting. Like I was like ninety percent figure it out. I was like, there's a few questions I have, like I might want to go back again.
Speaker 2: By the way, the pin on her Pinterest was pretty similar. It just wasn't an emerald cut, but it was like the like setting was pretty much I said.
Speaker 3: Other pins, but they were private, So well, that.
Speaker 1: Doesn't help anyone when they need it.
Speaker 3: I think I needed to show people.
Speaker 4: If you guys start seeing me pinning any kind of ring, just know that that's probably what I want because I have never.
Speaker 2: You would ever pin, by the way, would be a ring for your toilet.
Speaker 1: That does something to watch out your ass. There's no I would never know. There never going to a.
Speaker 2: Pinterest A look at it's like, oh there's another B day she can.
Speaker 4: Okay, sorry, keep going on teens.
Speaker 5: So I don't even know where we were, well do you?
Speaker 2: So the next question always comes up when you get engaged.
Speaker 1: Do you know when? Do you know where? Do you know? Blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: No, we're in the phase of like what do we Honestly, if it didn't matter at all, we'd probably just go to the courthouse tomorrow. Literally, we were talking about benefits of work the other day and he has great benefits at his job, and I just go get this done so I can be on near benefits. How do I want to do this? But we that's probably not great for like our families and my parents, who I am their only child getting married. Trivor's parents probably wouldn't care. They'd be like, we already know one big wedding. We're good, So I don't know. It might be like a mix of courthouse slash destination at something, but we're not sure. Some of our good friends are getting married to Mexico in January, so we're gonna use that as sort of a test run of do we like this this. I really like destination weddings. It's fun to be with people for you know, three to five whatever how many days it is, like, that's been really nice to me.
Speaker 4: So, but if you're doing a destination wedding, there's like such an in between of like people who keep it small and intimate and then like people who invite like a one hundred and fifty people and only think and usually half those people right that coming. So if you do a destination are you on the side of small intimate or are you going to invite a lot of people just kind of assume a lot of people won't come.
Speaker 3: We're just gonna invite everybody.
Speaker 4: Okay, because I really hope I'm invited. You're invited, Okay, thank god, because I got a little sad for a second destination.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: So though, that's the point of that, like the courthouse thing is we can do that here. We can have like intimate just family. Yeah, you know, we both have family that either can't or maybe wouldn't want to travel to a Mexico. So that way those people who've been with us our whole entire lives can have kind of that like special moment. Yeah, and then you know, Mexico or wherever would just be just be a party. You know, what's kind of addressed?
Speaker 2: Do you think some people like shifted if they do Mexico? But what what kind of style fitting.
Speaker 1: Have you liked on yourself? You feel like.
Speaker 3: None, I don't know anything. I don't I know nothing.
Speaker 4: Would you do florally? No more like a sheer self?
Speaker 3: I really don't. I really don't know. I have like hated ninety percent of every wedding dress I've ever seen, and so ouch.
Speaker 4: What about balance?
Speaker 3: Well, the first one was like it's just not me, Like bridal styles have just never not that people's dresses were like ugly, just I'm thinking about them like when I wear it, and like they've just never felt like me. There's so much more like modern styles now. But you're right, like, if you're getting married on a beach, I don't want to get stains. Yeah, gotta think about the swass.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't think a long sleeve neck high neck one would be great, but that showed up.
Speaker 3: Beach wedding is the most like formal wedding dress.
Speaker 1: Remember when like Olivia Culpo got married.
Speaker 2: I don't even follow her, but people were like hate even though she looked stunning.
Speaker 1: Hated her dress. It was because it was so it covered her up so.
Speaker 2: Much, and they're like, you're known for like being hot and showing your body, and I felt like, shut up, it's her.
Speaker 3: I just didn't like it because it was so boring.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I hate what kind of fucking over the top embellishments are you gonna do? I think most wedding dresses are moderately boring because they're all just white.
Speaker 3: And that's fair. I'm pretty sure Lyvia Copple's dressed. Yes, I don't care if your dresses modest. Oh live your dreams. But like the entire the whole thing was just the same fabric without like any anything different. It was just the same. Yeah, and I found that boring. That's personal opinion. She can do whatever she wants, and she does she does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't much better.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm so far away from that stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, can I go back just to the engagement because I just have a couple of quick questions? Of course, when the sign unravel over the bridge, were there a lot of people there witnessing this because they knew or they like realize in that moment.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, this is a great question. You will not see them in the photo if you go to my Instagram because I photoshop them out. That's so I that was like one of my main things after with Trevor. I was like, I just like, there are so many people like that sucked and they cleared out pretty fast. Afterwards, I was like, what was that about? And then when I googled Irena services because I was nosy and I wanted to know more. In the description, it literally says like after your thirty minute ride, you will be met with like a sign hanging from a bridge and like ten to twenty people to congratulate you.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: No, I think they just like stop anyone passing and they're like, there's about to be an engagement, like stay. I'm assuming that's what happens because they cleared out pretty quick, but I think everyone in Venice is like I probably would have if somebody was like an engagements about to happen, I would have been.
Speaker 4: Like, ooh fun, yeah, okay, because I think I noticed that on your Instagram and you sent Pal and I pictures and I remember there being people there. Yeah, and I know you, like we both know you so well that I can imagine you were like, oh, I don't want these people here.
Speaker 3: Trevor was like when I read that to him afterwards, he's like, ooh, I did not read that part of it. I probably would have said something like no, thank you, yeah, because I would say it was like so pretty and perfect and romantic. Just would have been great if there were not random tourists everywhere. But whatever, the Venice is like, you can't go two feet in Venice without there being people.
Speaker 1: So even if she.
Speaker 3: Hadn't have said stay and watch or whatever, there still would have been people. Yeah, there was no getting away from that. So it is what it is.
Speaker 4: And my last question is, so, I know you said you're going to base kind of like destination wedding and whatever off of the one you're going to in January and just kind of do some field research. So are you thinking like a longer engagement, like one over one year or like, well, probably planning wise, you need like a year.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So for the like destination part of it, like the earliest we could do is January of twenty six, yeah, because you can't do it this time of year and you need to go in the colder months. So yeah, but I would say the actual like marriage part of it would be like this time next year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, ish, I don't know how much save.
Speaker 3: The dail however, I become a domestic partner to get on that insurance dab. Yeah. So that's the story of our love.
Speaker 2: That's beautiful and that's our time. Okay, thank you for joining us this fine day. Congratulations. I see you're not wearing your ring today, so that's great.
Speaker 3: It's just Sunday for anyone listening, and.
Speaker 1: Usually take your ring off on Sundayay? Is that the day? Carrying my home?
Speaker 3: How dare you? I was? I was literally like doing laundry, cleaning this, and then I like changed really fast to come here. And then I was in the lobby waiting for you two be itches because I was on time and nobody else.
Speaker 4: Was, and I was like, oh.
Speaker 3: I didn't wear it, which has been I've been doing it a lot lately, and was very mad at me.
Speaker 1: Sorry, It's like I spent a lot from literally where is it?
Speaker 3: I wear that too? It's pretty sparkle you put it on. I do love it. It's very beautiful. See it on my Instagram at Teina Range. Thanks Bye, okay, love you, Bye,