Speaker 1: We got some water or something.
Speaker 2: Out here. I can't go now.
Speaker 1: It's did my better light came on and I did that with the left, and they thing running across the yard. Not a good sight, may have or something I look like to me, I don't know what it was.
Speaker 2: The right across the yard, it seems to be a big put leaning against a tree in a wood an area. I have seen plenty of people with big feet, but not bigfoot.
Speaker 1: Tree minks and rush. He sees about a seven and seven and a half foot tall fast watch looking back at him, and.
Speaker 2: That kind of looks like a wolf, but not like a neighborhood dog.
Speaker 1: Pick these stores for what they are, and hopes that maybe if it's out there, then show me yeah, and says he might have caught the mythical Cuba cabra creature terrorizing his chickens. It's like a grunt and a knock, like a oh. I think there's kind of a cultural tendency for people to want to make Bigfoot a quote unquote monster. Welcome to e c b r O big Foot Radio. All right, everybody, Hey, it's your host, Daniel bin Waugh. Glad to have you on here. I'm glad that get tuned in. If you have not done so, be sure to share our podcast around ECBR or big Foot Radio. We're here and we're glad to be able to have awesome guests on our show and talk Bigfoot, cryptis and everything in between. All right here on ECBR Big for Radio. We're more than just a podcast show. You know, a lot of the ones that join in on here, a lot of we know each other personally. I've met a lot of these individuals who have been on as a guest at some point in time as our guests tonight. For those who don't know him, he's no stranger to me, he's no stranger to my resource group. He's no stranger to Virginia. But mister William Nighthawk is our guest tonight, and first of all, thank you William for a great to do this. I'm glad to have you on here. Man. I know, just before we started this, I've just kind to touch a base of view on uh, you know, everything that you've been going through as far as how are you feeling? And I know you're you're kind of hanging in there, aren't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, I'm still recovering from surgery. It's it's a it's a long road, but I'll get there eventually. And Okay, I plan on getting back out in the field once the weather breaks and getting back into it with the boots on the ground as soon as I can.
Speaker 1: So, oh absolutely, that's what I'm hoping for, the same thing. I mean, I don't know how the rest of our winter is going to go, but you know, I guess we'll have to play that by year, but I know for sure, you know, I'm looking forward to the month of May where we have we're planning the spring group camp out for the E. C. B r O right here in Virginia, same place where we we were at in October. Her that place, it's something special there. I mean, I know it, I feel it. You know. One of our guests that came down and participated with our camp up from Pennsylvania. Uh, the gentleman's wife actually saw a big foot. She didn't realize. Yeah, she didn't realize she saw a big foot. She saw a bear. So she started describing the behaviors and what it did and how it ran off. She has no recollation or understanding or comprehension of how bears moved and that you know, she doesn't see much wildlife. I don't know. I guess you could say she was kind of a city girl. She never really witnessed much wildlife. But when she started sharing her information with her husband and Melissa David that was still there at camp, they're like, what that wasn't a bear? Bears don't run on two legs, especially that fast, you know.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, I've seen bear actually walk about, but they only walk a couple maybe two or three or even at the maximum five or six steps and then they're going so but h and everybody's seen the circus bears and stuff that are taught to walk. But you know, woh yeah, wild life is gonna is going to do exactly what wildlife is meant to do in the wilderness, and that is exactly live and for a bear to survive, they survive better on four legs than they do too.
Speaker 1: Right now, there was a young bear I know, actually they gave it a name, but I don't remember the name the bear. It was actually a bear that had injured pause where it couldn't put any weight of pressure down on the front paws. However, to survive and move around. It adapted to staying on his two hind legs and walking on his legs right. So if it does go down, I never seen a video of actually going down here the whole every The only VI I've seen was it stayed upright by peedle because you know, it had no choice but to adapt to that way to get around. So so yeah, we all know, I mean, for survival, animals got to adapt and make adjustments, you know, to get by.
Speaker 2: No humans can do it. Bears and gorillas and and any kind of primemate can do it too.
Speaker 1: So oh yeah, absolutely, good point. Absolutely. So. Uh you know, I know I've had you on here as a guest quite a while ago. It's been a long time that was to be actually on my other podcasts. But I'm basically, you know, basically starting the ECB or big Foot Radio back up because when I had it up and going before, it seemed like it was pretty successful where it was reaching a lot of people, and that is my goal to continue to reach more people, to spread awareness, to let everybody hear stories and knowledge and research you know, all in between. And that's kind of what I want to kind of get into tonight, you know. Just I mean, there will be some other things. I will promote some events a little later. So if you want to hear about these uptown events for the coming year, I actually have them included in my little three minute commercial ad that I got going on. Uh So we'll do that here after a while. See. So, there's been a couple of questions in the past with our past couple of guests. I've kind of been asking them because you know, it's a kind of a common question I've seen around on social media where people have been asking, uh. Given at the time of year, we're in winter, you know. Well, actually, before I actually even asked this question, I actually kind of back up a little bit. Yeah, William, if you don't mind, can you give everybody a little bit of background about who you are and what you what you are into this field?
Speaker 2: Sure, sure I can do that.
Speaker 1: I am ye.
Speaker 2: I am Lakota and Cherokee and Shawnee Native American Indigenous first Nations to the Americas, to the United States, and I am an ordained minister for the Native American Church, which my title is a Wachasta Wacon. I'm considered a holy man and a medicine man, and I have literally been born into the dark arts of the native spiritual path and then eventually going over to the the better aspects of it and the traditional ways of of our people in a good way what we call the Red Road journey and or the Navajo call it the Walk and beauty. In that time frame, I've done all kinds of peremonials and stuff. I've interacted with a very well. I grew up on a very highly supernatural and paranormal property. The property surrounding ours was highly active with Bigfoot. Chay Tanka is big brother, elder big brother to us, and at least that's the way I was taught, and to give it its due respect when you're in the woods, But I interacted with all kinds of stuff. We had everything from shadow figures to unexplained lights in the sky, dog man, Bigfoot, all kinds of stuff, swamp which is you name it. All kinds of just weird, creepy stuff happened around the property I grew up on, and that kind of continued into my life and I got into the paranormal field and Bigfoot research and all the cryptids, and I've been doing it ever since. And I'm I'm actually uh been into probably intensely wise for a better part of over forty five years.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's awesome. Uh, that's really good information, especially I mean some I mean I knew a lot of that information because it was a little bit in here that was kind of new for me. Now with all that being said, that this is going to bring us into because you know, the next couple of questions I wanted to ask you, Well, you know I've had other friends I used to associate with that are Native American descent. Uh, they're based out of I don't know if you've ever had the opportunity to meet uh or ever have a discussion with Baltimore Galavan Jr. H. He's based out. Yeah, he's based out of Texas, like the eastern part of Texas. Now, a lot of his information, you know, was basically given to him. Talk to him. That has been passed down from some of his elders you know, around his area. And there's one thing he's always he's told me that I will never forget. It's actually I always considered it really good information. But as far as folklore, the one thing that he has told me, he says Native Americans love their folklore and regardless of how you view it. Of course, folk lore if if anyone looks up folk lore basically bored of mouth and stories that have been passed down from generation upon generation. And with that being said, you know, some of it could be just just stories, but then again, some of it can have truth behind it that you know, it's like history. We want our history passed down. We want to learn and understand from our history.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: So although nowadays in today's population, or you know, whatever how you want to put it, they don't teach history like they used to. You know, it's basically whatever. It's the narrative that where they could throw everything out. But well, yeah, what's your take on Native American folklore? I mean you consider it all truth in one way, shape or form or are they just stories that did get path round because they were just stories?
Speaker 2: This is this is coming from somebody that grew up traditionally with the the legends and stuff of of my people and you know, having it passed down from generation to generation. My father sitting at the kitchen table at midnight with me when I was a child and telling me the old stories and you know, telling me what to do if I ever had a run in with big brother, you know, and and and how to basically not not make them angry or upset at me for being in in his living room, because ultimately it is his living room. And you know, one thing that I think people need to consider is that when you're dealing with legends, especially indigenous legends from around the world, you're dealing with a little bit of exaggeration, probably out of whether it's fear or just you know, rage or or you know, just to embellish a little bit, to teach the young ones, you know, what to do and what not to do as consequences. But and excuse me, I got to catch my breath every now and then. But to go on, you you have to consider that legends are based on fact. Whether it's fifty, it's it's up in the air. But legends are based at some point on facts, eye witness accounts, and you know, eyewitness accounts. When it comes to Native Americans, especially back in the old days, we didn't have a written language to to document things. We uh we did uh you know, pictorials and stuff on on on cave walls or cliff sides and stuff, or even our teepees. Back then we would put something on to symbolize us as a clan. And you know, we need to determine the difference between the flesh and blood, which is factual and I'll get into that here a little bit later and supernatural.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So basically what I mean by that is you have distinctively two separate ways you can go. Consider it like a fork in the road or the fork in a path that you're taking. And you know, everybody talks about all these aggressive big feet that they're having encounters with or if it's a dog man or whatnot, how they have the red glowing eyes and or orange eyes, you know, and acting really aggressive and you know, doing bluff charges and and screaming and hollering, you know. And then you have the encounters where people are just hiking and and they're being basically kind of like flanked by big feet, just walking alongside with them from a distance away, just to watch them. So yeah, I think I think you have two distinct possibilities here. And with my being into the spiritual aspect of the my indigenous culture for so many years, I can tell you that without a doubt that in the old days when Native Americans would bless grounds and and ask the creator to to protect the burial grounds or the mounds and stuff of of our indigenous ancestors that passed away. We would in our words and our ceremonies, we would almost invoke what we call elementals, which is an earth bound spirit that we would request to guard over our loved ones, our ancestors and sacred ground. And you know doing it. You know, words have power. Anybody that's that deals into uh the magic and all that knows words have power in the spiritual aspect of it. Even preachers will tell you that. You know, when you go to church and you hear that fiery sermon and and you're you're here and all the all the the good stuff, and it gets you fired up, that's the spiritual power because the words have power. So when we do ceremony, we we call upon those powers of the land and our ancestors to protect the land. And sometimes you know, people that they go and hunt and and do things in a bad way come across these these malevolent encounters with what they describe as a bigfoot with red glowing eyes and all that. I tend to think those are more of the supernatural type of beings that were invoked on the land. And then the flesh and blood ones are like like you and I talk about a hundred times, you know, they're the ones that we interact with that that we see occasionally. I on on on the on the lucky side, have had a chance to actually interact with them. So I kind of learned growing up as a child what to do and what not to do. And I'll get into a couple incidents as I had and growing up, but you know, we do need to figure out the distinct difference between the encounters, you know, as well as I do that. I always tell everybody when you go out into the woods, go in a good way, you know, because Big Brother knows you're coming to the woods before you know you're going to the woods, right, and that's just you know, that's part of the tradition of and the legend of Big Brother. So you know, just just go in a good way, go with a good heart, clear your mind, don't go with any ill intentions. You know, you'd be surprised how many people I hear take a six pack of beer out when they go hunting and all that, and there they'll be sitting there, you know, in a tree stand drinking beer and throwing beer cans on the ground and waiting for their buck to come up, and all of a sudden, there's a big sasquatch in front of them with the red glowing eyes charging at him, you know, you know, and they wonder why they're they're screaming at him, and they're angry with them. Well, you know, you're you're hunting in their hunting grounds first off, and secondly, you're disrespecting their living room, you know, and those kind of encounters are gonna happen, you know, unfortunately. But you know, most of my encounters have been very I'd say ninety nine percent of my encounters personally growing up have been very, very non violent. It's been more of a of an educational thing where they were teaching, you know, teaching me, you know, how to how to respect them and how to keep with at my distance and all that.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I mean that makes sense because with what you're talking about, it's bringing back uh one kind of makes me think about.
Speaker 1: My experience from back twenty fourteen a little bit, because I mean I wasn't alone. There was there were six of us totally, and what we encountered, which I can't prove, but I believe it was a family unit. There was three of them. But you know, I mean, I believe the whole situation was they were curious of us as we were of them when we all connected, you know, so of course, and then at the same time, which I could get into I'm not going to get into all the details, but long story short, I think I interrupted their hunts, you know, because there was just prior to us seeing them, there was a deer president on the opposite side of the road, and then we see the first set of eyeshine that said, you know, kind of like what the heck is that, you know? But you know, with that being said, there's been other incidents, you know, like by myself, you know, in the same sexual woods. And just a year later, again there was a deer president and then boom, something very large, huge and bipeople walk away just inside the tree line, you know, man, And I look back on those I said, Man, I'm interrupted. I got to leave these guys, you know, just stay out of here something, you know. Yeah, I don't know, I mean, they haven't give me no sign like hey you're okay, you didn't know, you know, I you know, It's like there was never I never experienced anything aggressive whatsoever, you know. But but I do look back on those two little situations. You know, I've had other little minor things, you know, and hold in totally different areas where I've had rocks thrown at me, you know, But in my research area, where my main accounter has happened, I always felt welcome there. You know. I was like, I've been out by myself deep in the woods numerous times, and people think I'm crazy for going out there by myself. I said, well, I've gotten to know that land, I've gotten to know the territory. I've been out there long enough, I said, I've never had anything threatening to me, even with the black bears. There's tons of black bears out there. I've seen black bears, some of them close, some of them distant. Now once, not once, have I ever had one get aggressive towards me. I mean, I woke up to one in my tent. They're not excuse me, It wasn't in my tent. It was just I was waking up and I heard it on the outside of my tent, Like it was basically you know, how fair at tent is h and that.
Speaker 2: They might as well be sleeping with you and your sleeping bag if they're outside exactly.
Speaker 1: I mean I probably could if I saw if the wall of the tent was in there, I probably could have kissed the bear, you know, I mean, I mean, that's how close I've been to bears. But you know bears. You know, we all know black bears. Black bears don't like to be bothered. They're skittish on the most partner shy, only a dangerous. If you put them in that position pretty much, you know.
Speaker 2: They'll give the signals. They'll give you signals too, like any bear will give you signals to back off, whether it's flatter that they make, the noise that they make, or or whether it's their posture. You know, they're gonna they're gonna tell you, you know, either back off or that, or they're just going to ignore you'll walk away.
Speaker 1: So yeah, the only animal that's ever threatened me was a deer. That was many years ago, when I was on top of the parkway over here on Skyline Drive and my daughter, she was little back then, she was just a little thing. She was in the back seat. And of course, you know, anyone that knows Skyline Drive knows you could see all kinds of wildlife up there, and the deer. You could get pretty close to those deer because they know they're not harmed up there and they know they're in a safe area.
Speaker 5: And right, and then the one day I was driving along and all of a sudden, these two big, giant, massive does come right out in front of me, and I was like I instantly stopped.
Speaker 1: I said, wow, that's a big one was a little bit smaller, but I was like wow. I was kind of mesmerized how big they were. And of course, right on the office side of the road, because those two do made it to the one side and they stopped because big Daddy was following right behind him. That he was a huge buck. And I couldn't believe it. I told I told Brianna, she was in the backseat. I said, to be honest, staying he don't move. I put the gear card gear and stepped out of the vehicle very slowly. I was like, this is awesome. I was like, I was just getting up this to see how close I can get and maybe get a picture or two. Well, I got out, I walked out in front of my vehicle and I'm literally in the middle of the road looking to my left those two big doughs that are still standing there facing the tree line, but with her necks and the heads looking back at me, or either that they were looking back at the buck that was waiting on them or chasing them. And I'm looking at him, and now he's a pretty looking buck. Now he uh, he stepped back a little bit. He was kind of like being cautious, doing what deer do, you know? But and I kept my eye on him. I kept every now and then I would glance at the two dogs, but on occasions I would look back at him, and all of a sudden, as soon as I seen that front leg like like kind of cap the ground like like he was like, give me that warning sign, I was like, oh, okay.
Speaker 2: Just stomped the ground with their one hoof. They'll lift it up and they'll stomp it a couple of times just to let you know, and they'll duck their head down to let you know that they're getting into an aggressive posture.
Speaker 1: So that's exactly what he started doing, and I showed him respect. I backed up. I got back in my car after snapping a couple of quick pictures. I did ad manage to get some pictures though, when I got back in my vehicle and have a nice day, mister buck. You enjoy those dos, you know, get go do your thing, daddy. Yeah, so that that was a beautiful scene though, I mean that was kind of like, I don't know, you know, but that was different. That was up on the parkway, So are different a lot more easier to interact and wildly but there than you do elsewhere because down here, you know, in the valley, they know they're more threatened and they're going to be care cautions of man, you know.
Speaker 2: And Skyline Drive has had a lot of bigfoot encounters happen on it too. Oh yes, So I can't you know, count the number of times that I've had people tell me, you know, that they have had encounters on Skyline Drive, you know, and that that what you just described with the deer and everything. You know, that in itself lets me know that you are the type of individual that when you go out into the wilderness, into the woods, into the mountains, the forest, that you go with a respect and an understanding of how far you have the abilities to go, you know, and and you don't go there with the intent to pollute it or trash it out or anything like that. You go there respectfully. So that's why you've had the good encounters. Oh yeah, so, and that that goes through wildlife too. Wildlife is the same way, you know. You know, that's why you have the ability to run into, you know, so much wildlife when you go out and interact with them, because they they know you, they they sense you, you know, And it sounds strange, but it's true, it really is true.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, it's funny you say that because you know, I've camped numerous times by myself, and in one way, shape or forth, well mainly in one particular camp. Say, I've had it happen in other areas, but more so in the one particular area I camped in. I mean, I can be sitting there and enjoyman I'm talking about in the middle of the daytime. I mean, you know, yeah, you got the little you know, the rabbits come out and about that. Look you look over ten fifteen feet. Oh, there's rabbits just chilling right there by you. Then you look over here. It's a whole crap. The deer walking right next to you. What the hell's going out here? Am I in a fairy tale?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: And that's because it's like it's just like having a pet, you know, like a dog or a cat. Those animals are gonna learn your emotions, your reactions, your your your demeanor. They're gonna sense, you know, the way you feel towards them, and that's when they're going to become more gentle towards you. It's the same right wildlife. Wildlife is the same way. But you have to understand too, they're called wildlife for a reason. They're not domesticated exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where I believe the wildlife, the wild ones are more intelligent because they've experienced a lot more, you know, investigating all the domesticated ones and this kind of I guess in a way, you can kind of look at humans in this sense too. There's a lot of humans. A lot of people are ignorant, you know, when it comes to what to expect or how to look at things, because they're not out there like we are, you know, so you know, they're not out there to witnessing experience and understand how wild life act and behaving. You know, they don't have no basic understanding of what they might be.
Speaker 2: Thinking so exactly exactly, and you know, that's like my first encounter you know that I had. I you know, I told you a couple of times about it, and you know, speaking at your event too, you know, I've talked about it, you know, the first time. I Actually I always heard big Brother around. I always got glimpses, you know, of shadows moving between tree to tree, you know, but that kind of stuff growing up. But when I was twelve going on thirteen years old, I was out riding dirt bikes motorcycles with a couple buddies of mine in a field was located, you know, between a thick wooded area and my property where I lived and grew up. And we were about a mile or so from the house, and we were running around this field about the size of a football field with the dirt bikes and going around. And I had just got done going around three or four different times, and I went to park my motorcycle, you know, and put the kickstand down, turn the fuel off. And as I turned the fuel off, I looked down the tree line of the edge of the field that we were in and the path that we that cut into the field that we came from there stood big brother. Yes, he was reaching up into a tree and the branch that he was reaching up in was over nine feet off the ground. So and I remembered my father said. The first thing that came to mind was my teachings a child, you know, don't look them in the eye. So I begin to look down. And as I'm looking down, I look at my two friends and they're just standing there in shock and amazed that they that they're seeing it, you know. And I tapped one own buddy on his leg and I said, kneel down and look down at the ground, you know, And you know, they both did. And when we looked back up a minute later, we saw it walking off and going into the trees and disappearing, you know. And it was a distance of oh, i'd say probably one hundred and twenty feet, you know, it wasn't really that far. It was about a football field that we saw, you know, saw saw the thing from. And but you know, and and I got the feeling that it wasn't a mature one though I got the feeling later on in life that what I experienced was more like a juvenile playing with a little sibling in the right. So anyways, a week later, I take the dirt bike back out to another friend's place, and this is about two and a half miles three miles from where we lived, in a very wooded area with a small stream, you know, like a small river or creek, whatever you want to call it, cutting through it, and it was in gravel pits, and the gravel pits, you know, bordered the woodline and the streams, and I was riding my motorcycle through there, and like on a second time through on the path that came back out into the gravel pits, I entered the tree line and made a left and followed it around the circle. And the next thing I know, this branch came over and got between the spokes of my front wheel and I dumped the bike and I dumped it on top of me. So I still have the burn on my left leg and my cap muscle from the exhaust. But as I was laying there trying to get the bike off of my leg, I looked up and there was the biggest The only way I could describe it was it dwarfed Donold Schwarzenegger. I mean, oh, it made Donald Swarzenegger look like he was in kindergarten. This thing was was every bit of over nine feet tall. It had to be at least four feet across in the shoulders shoulders, and it was just standing there, you know, next to the tree that it threw the branch from, because you could see that the branch was ripped off the tree. And I looked over to the right because it kept on like doing the ducking and dodging, you know, hiding behind the tree, then coming back out and looking at me, and you know, that kind of activity. And to the right, and I saw a second one standing there, and just about twenty yards away from that second one was a doe. So obviously I interrupted their hunt by riding the motorcycle through there, because back in those days, those bikes were loud. They cracked, and they popped a lot, you know. And I really do believe that he was just trying to teach me a lesson. You know, listen, you know, you interrupted our hunt, and now we got to try even harder to get our meal. So but I swear to God to this day he had a shittyat and grint on his face, like, haha, I taught you a lesson, you know what. I mean, right, he was just he was massive. I would not want to meet this guy in a dark alley because he was just that massive.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: You take in fact that David made me a three D cast of it from my description of it, and to this day, this this figurine that he made me of my encounter gives me chills down my spine because it is everything that I described that it.
Speaker 1: Was nice, it was. It's funny because it's funny you mentioned that because I'm actually looking. I'm in the garage and on top of our gun safe. Well, I'm looking at what David gave me of a big foot figurine that he made, and uh, yeah, it's very very incredible. It's very fascinating. It's actually looks like it's walk. If he's saying it's holding a stick, he put the stick in the hand. Yeah, it's it's pretty awesome, you know.
Speaker 2: Just just even the facial features, with the way the nose was and the eye, the eye ridge was, the brow, I mean, everything everything was was to the tee, the hair placement, the muscle struck.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: I mean when I say massive, I mean this thing. If I wasn't taught about this being possibly being in the woods where I grew up, I don't think I would have handled it as easily as I did. I think my father actually helped me out with getting psychologically prepared to have in a run in with this being big brother, because he had one ends with him, so you know, he kind of figured, you know, and it kind of follows the family trait to to have encounters with them. And ever since those first two encounters, I have had other encounters with him. I remember doing a what we call a humblecia, a vision quest, and I had an elder with me, a very good friend of mine, a dear friend of mine. He since passed. He basically washed over me. And I was at the same creek or the small stream, and it was probably well, i'd say, about thirty feet across in the width of the river or the stream. And as I was doing my ceremony, something told me to look down at my feet, between my feet in the water. I was standing there in my bare feet, and I looked down and there was this black obsidian spearhead.
Speaker 1: Oh it was.
Speaker 2: It was clearly used for either spearing like game or large fish, right, and it was obsidian, so it was old. So I picked it up, and you know, and you know, they teach us whenever you're gifted something, you lay tobacco down and say thank you to the spirits that gifted it to you. And so I laid my tobacco down on the water, and I said prayer and I said thank you. And as I rose up from the water and from the edge, having the spearhead in my hand, I looked over to the tree line and the shades of the tree stood this silhouette of Bigfoot standing there watching me like he like he gifted me that for my ceremony. And you know, it's it's just that kind of interactions that I've had over time. They're more curious and friendly if you go in a good manner. And I'm a firm believer of that, you know, And to this day, I tell people, take your shoes off, take your socks off, curl your toes up into the grass and into the mud before you go into the woods, you know, and just make that connection to Mother Earth and getting a good mental state, and you'll probably have an encounter ninety percent of the time that very same night, sir. You know, it's it's I do believe that it has a lot with how we are intending to have an experience in the field. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I agree with you wholeheartedly because I feel that I really do because a couple of things you mentioned. It kind of brings a few things into buying. You know. It's backing up to what you related, what you mentioned about interrupting the hunt. You know, that's what I felt like what happened when we had our encounter in twenty fourteen where all six of us witnessed what we all thought however, because like I said, just prior to everything happening, there was a deer. The deer was like non chalotely walking right towards us. I was. We were walking a single, single fire line coming from the lake that's in your We were just headed back to camp. It was just after midnight, you know, and here's this deer walking right towards us, maybe again right before it turned off and walked further into the woods and dispard. It was only about ten feet away right as we continue walking right up across from there is where the first set of eyeshine is what got ever got my attention. But the whole counter happened just past there and to jump ahead a year later in the same section of woods, just just around the corner I was. I was camping out. It was during the hunting season of November of twenty fifteen. I'll never forget, you know, I was sitting there at camp. It was dead quiet. I was, you know, wide awake, didn't feel tired. You know. I had a camp fire, I had a fire going, had my bihgle there, had my shot run leaning against my vehicle, and I'm sitting there in my chair. Man I said, I don't know. I was just so wide awake. I just something told me just to get because it was dead quiet. I wasn't hearing nothing, you know, because you know, I like to sit and listen to you know, because most of the time you hear all kinds of wildlife around here. But this particular night, this time, it was quiet. I wasn't hearing nothing. So I decided, hey, I grabbed my spotlight, didn't turn it on. But from my camp I walked out to the forest road and walked out into total darkness and stood there in the middle of the road. And as I've told other people this, I do this kind of periodically or every so often. Every time I go on camping, I've done this by myself several times. Or if I have a group camp out, I do the same thing. I bring whoever wants to come with me. I said, come out to the road, just stand here, don't turn no lights on, just listen, look around and again listen.
Speaker 2: Yep, and they'll shadow they'll shadow you, they'll pace you, you know, when you're by yourself too. When they do that, they're more curious than anything. They're trying to learn more about you and to see how you react towards them, you know, and and you know we you know, some people can call them, you know, dumb animals, you know, and stuff like that all they want. But you know, I can I can tell you from my family history of interacting with them and my own history that they have a way of keeping the family unit together. You very seldom will come across one that is raising its young by itself. Usually if that happens, then the other parenting being would be probably deceased from natural causes or other you know, wildlife like as these or whatnot. You know, mountain lions, you know, we all we all know what's out there, you know. And then there's more than that out there. But you know, usually when they are in family units and there's a father and a mother and siblings, you know, children, they stay together. They don't separate very much, including including during the hunt, unless the mother stays with a young one, like an infant sized one. Yeah, I've always seen them together, I've always and usually when you see one that's uh, that's full grown and they're alone, that's because the other one that they were, you know, basically having a you know, a family unit with kind of like a husband or wife, you know, one of them passed away. They usually tend to stay by themselves. They never pick up another mate, they really And that's that's one thing that I've noticed that they are that that caring and that emotionally connected to their family unit, which is surprising to me because you know, you you hear all these you know, encounters of these these hunters out there in the woods having all these bad encounters and all that, and how there's usually two or three you know that that are are flanking them and growling and you know, and throwing rocks and branches and stuff. You know, if if if people actually saw through my eyes what I experienced growing up they would see it from a whole different light. Right now, that's not to say that, you know, there aren't the occasional ones out there that are real badasses that that don't want any humans around them, you know, because of something that they have encountered, which is probably related to the whole hunting thing with the rifles and stuff, because you hear about, you know, some of these hunters taking potshots at him and stuff, and then others that look down the scope of their rifle and they see the face of it and say, well, look too human to pull the trigger.
Speaker 1: Right, I've heard that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I know of one Native brother of mine, a distant friend of mine, I think he's since past out in Oklahoma, he had an encounter and he told me that, you know, he was out there and he was hunting at his thirty thirty with him, and he was out there hunting him and his uncle, and he was probably twenty some years old at the time, twenty one twenty two, and basically he walked up upon when one once stopped right in front of him, like not even twenty feet away, and he raised, he said, he raised his thirty thirty to shoot at it, and he remembers squeezing the trigger and you know, and lever actioning the thirty thirty until he was out of rounds. But when he got done and he looked, you know, in the direction, the bigfoot was gone from being in front of him, and all of the shells from his thirty thirty were laying on the ground at his feet on fired. He never he never pulled the trigger, and he ejected every shell on the ground thinking that he was pulling the trigger. Right, Does that mean that they can manipulate your mind or mind speak to you. I don't know. Maybe it does, but you know, we have so much we need the learn. You know that, you know I I can only say that when you're when you have an encounter with them, try to have it in a good way. Try to stay calm, don't don't show fear, don't show aggression, show them that you're humble by not looking them directly in the eye, you know, but yet keeping a track of where they're at. You know, everybody has this thing about gifting too, Daniel, that you know, gifting is a bad thing and all that, Well, it is bad when you're gifting them stuff like food or you know, donuts, or you know, yeah, you know, I mean you're basically polluting them, you know, and they're not gonna want that. You know what I did. I did this for well, the second ecb Ro event that I went to that you were in charge of. I made these bigfoot dolls out of buckskin and I packed them with sweet grass and sage and.
Speaker 1: Cedar, and oh yeah.
Speaker 2: They were like, I don't know, probably like six seven inches big, you know, in height, and they were just you know, hands hand stitched with sin you and and all that. And I gave it to a couple of the Bigfoot investigators that were there at the time, and you know, I told them, I said, take this out with you and if you have an interaction with them or a gifting point, gift that and see what happens. So and one of them got back to me and that they had the best night that they ever had with that as a gift. And you know, does does that mean that they sense that?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Maybe it does. Maybe it makes them more sensitive to the the almost human emotion, you know, and the way of feeling out people, you know, like dogs do with owners, you know, and and strangers, you know, right, a dog can always tell a good person from a bad person, you know. Yeah, maybe it's the same instinct. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, it's I kind of look at it as like even some of us, some of us, we have the intuition we have that we meet new people for the first time, you know. Maybe, I mean it might be a little bit different with us, but you know, it's like once you meet somebody, it start hearing them talk, as they present themselves in their whatever how they present themselves. We kind of feel them out, you know. But then again, I feel like, yeah, it's like a lot of people believe that, you know, big foot sasquatch, they know an individual's intent, their intentions or there they possibly know their heart, They feel them out, you know, and they may have that natural sense like like you mentioned, like some animals do you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I can't. I can't. I can't count the number of times I've had people tell me that, Oh, at one time, I saw a big foot standing there, and the next thing I know, I saw a fox walking forward to me, or I saw a tree stump you know that where the bigfoot was standing, or you know, do they have a special ability.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I honestly, I don't know. I mean, you hear about the whole infrasound thing making people sick, you know, I know for fact that you know, there's a couple of things that they do. Do I've come across structures and stuff like you have. I've I've witnessed, you know, them putting a hand on the side of a rock and seeing the the oil or grease from the hand being imprinted on the rock and left behind like it's a scent, you know, like they're leaving their scent on something. Oh yeah, you know they used they use trees like rubbing posts like bears do. Black bears do it all the time.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: The only difference is they're rubbing post is going to be eight nine feet in the air, whereas a black bear is going to be three or four feet off the ground right right. But you know, it's you know, there's just there's so many questions that even I have, you.
Speaker 1: Know, absolutely, so a couple of things you've been talking about kind of I mean, I guess kind of covers a couple of questions I had written down was as far as when we come through the woods, do they welcome us? You know, and I guess that has a lot to do with how they feel towards us.
Speaker 7: You know, it's an individual, and how you feel towards them too, right.
Speaker 1: And then also the one of the other questions I had written down with should we fear them if we encounter them? I mean, because I mean I've heard just here in Virginia alone. I mean I've had you know, friends of mine, are real good friends of mine, former co workers that shared stories with me from Virginia. Now. One individual, he lives out in Singers Glen, you know, and he grew up he spent a lot of time on the woods, you know, and he's had uh, he's seen mountain lions when he was younger. He's I don't know how old you are, William, but I know he's in his sixth he's probably close to seventy by now. But he told me some stories. Now, he believes there's something out there. He's a skeptic, but at the same time, he's a healthy skeptic. He doesn't he doesn't dismiss anything, right.
Speaker 2: But you know, and there are people too that that are going to be skeptics their whole lives because they don't have that encounter they they they just go about their their business in the in the woods and the mountains and stuff, you know, whatever they're doing at the time, and not even thinking or considering that there's the possibility of something like that being one hundred yards from them or fifty feet from them, you know. I mean, it's it's just the way people are are are raised. You know, people question, you know, And that's the big thing I always say with my podcast is you know, I say question everything you know, right, you have to, you literally have to. We're in we're in the days of technology right now where people are using drones and and sophisticated cameras and you know, and all that and uh sounding equipment and all that, and you know, and they're still coming out of the woods without without that much proof. Some of them are and some most of them aren't. Right, you know, if you're going to have your encounter, first off, the way we as indigenous people look at it is it's a gift. If they gift you with having an encounter with them, then you did something right that week in your life and right right gifted that encounter.
Speaker 1: That's what I like to believe because I've heard that before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, otherwise you're going to have people not have encounters their whole lives that live in the woods all the time.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: It just depends, it really does.
Speaker 1: Because they Yeah, because you know, you get people I've heard people, you know, responding to a certain post in the past. Well, you know, I've been researching and investigating. I've been in the woods for over fifty something years, sixty years, and you know, some of these people might have out all though here. They might have only had one sighting, you know, or some kind of encounter, you know. So you know, with that being said, I mean, you can't you know, there's people that there's a lot of newbies, a lot of new people going out stepping out in the field now, you know, and trying to pay more attention, you know, and they haven't experienced.
Speaker 7: Nothing yet, and then they got to discern the difference between a hoax and and having a real encounter.
Speaker 2: You have several several I can't even count the number of times when when I see people post things on on Facebook or Instagram or or you know, even YouTube some of the video channels that are just ridiculously insane to think that they could actually pass that off as a bigfoot encounter or a dog man encounter. Right, it's utterly absurd to think, you know that they could do that. You know, that's that's They're called a blob squatch for a reason. There hasn't been a definitive other than the the the Gimblin film and Roger Patterson film from ninete teen sixty eight. You know, there hasn't been a definitive type of of evidence presented in a photograph or a video. Maybe the Peterson one in the early nineties. I believe it was where the the ranger. I guess he was a forest ranger. I think you've talked to him before, his son, before Peterson.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm sorry, I'm having a brain fart. Yeah, I know who you're talking about. It's not Peterson, it's yeah, his son was not Patterson. It was oh Man, his son. His son put out a book, a pretty detailed book. A lot of it covers his father's research and evidence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, and you know, other than those two original videos, I don't I don't think anybody's really presented anything really as far as evidence, solid evidence. And then then you got these these TV shows that go out there and I'm not gonna name them. We all know, you know, entertainment is entertainment, so they're gonna they're gonna dress it up and make it more than what it is, no matter what. But I think that takes away from the authenticity of people having actual encounters. It's almost like, you know, the more hoaxing that they're doing, the less chance that people are gonna have of actually having legitimate encounters, right you know, it's to me, it's it's sad to think that people will try to hoax something like that to get their five minutes of fame.
Speaker 1: Exactly, and sadly it's a lot of that going on right now. It's it's a shame that people are willing to take that risk to you know, if they if they have any I don't even know how to word this properly, but there's people out there that want to be put out there so bad that they're willing to you know, I don't know, like the throwout full of me because AI we all were most of us are familiar with AI technology and what's being presented out there. Then again, there's old, old images that a lot of us, we've been in on social media for a long time. A lot of this information, a lot of these images that we've seen that were put out from somebody at one point in time. Well, the newbies are out there in these Bigfoot groups. I'll even make mention of them. There's several groups under the same name, but Bigfoot believers. There's all these I'm gonna call him idiots, but they're idiots out there that are using old images that came or claimed from somebody else many years before or earlier. They were saying, hey, this came about, I got this on my camera like two weeks ago or last month. And there's people that don't follow enough of the social media network or what's being presented over the years, and a lot of them are seeing this stuff for the first time and jumping on board with this. Are you serious, you're lying about this? You know I've seen him one recently from I don't know, for those who know mister Lee Woods from North Carolina. Now, I don't have no connection with him no more. He you know, he blocked me because you know he is what he is, right, But if he is hoaxing, oh well that's his that's his problem. I'm not going to call him out. I used to call people out all the time. But I gave that a rest, you.
Speaker 2: Know, but exactly, yeah, And I mean I had a run in with with one that was actually a photograph of of a of a track that a dear friend of mine took when they were walking out in the woods here in Virginia. And I saw the original photo, okay, And you know it was a big wolf track that they found along a river's edge, you know, the creek edge. They they took a picture of it, and the next thing, I know, a month or two later, after they posted it online, you know, somebody picked it up and ran with it as a dog man footprint. You know.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: I called him out on it, you know, I said, listen, I said, I have proof that that picture was taken by such and such person at such and such time, in such and such place. And you know you have no right too to claim that that is a dog man footprint, you know, you know. And it happens all the time, Daniel, it does, and it makes it harder for the ones that are out there in the field that are trying their damnedest to research and investigate every way possible legitimately wise to prove the existence of these cryptids, right, so, and you know they're finding species every day, oh yeah, you know every day, especially the insect world that is new, you know, So you know, why make it harder to verify the existence of a cryptid creature, whether it's the dog man, the Bigfoot, the yetty, the the lizard man. You know, there's even stories of cat people being out there.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I had a truck driver tell me one time while I was at work. He was delivering to a NAPA truck to a NAPA store in Virginia, and I was running the store next door. In the morning, I opened it up, and this was about five or five point thirty in the morning, and he told me that he almost wrecked his truck on the way here, on the way getting to the store where I was located, because a cat person jumped out in front of his rig while he was driving down one of the side roads and his headlights hit it, and it stood right in front of him and looked at him. And the head of the thing was like the shoulders of it was above the hood of the Kenworth and it was a kW that he was driving. And those are right, they are a big rig you know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm very familiar with him. I used to work on a truck stop servo station.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I mean to be able to see the face and the shoulders of something that's that tall, you know, And it was he said, it was a feeline, you know. And he said, he said, Billy says, I'm not blind. You He goes, it scared the ship out of me. He says, I almost put that eighteen wheeler in the ditch.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, and and that was right. And I hate to say it, but I guess I'll put it out there. That was around the Culpepper area of Virginia.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, okay, wow.
Speaker 2: So you know, I'm just gonna you know, I just you know, well, which.
Speaker 1: That's not far fetched. There's a lot of world in there. Something people if for those who don't know that area, which I used to deliver up that area quite often from at my previous job, because I was all over the state of Virginia, West Virginia and you name it, I was there. But yeah, Culpeper built in the whole that whole general area. There's a lot of woods up there that it's not occupied or not pop related. But then again, it depends on what area you're in. But yeah, a lot of people don't realize how populated a forest that we have here right here in Virginia. People underestumeate what we have here going on.
Speaker 2: Hell, you and I could probably walk off, maybe a half a mile into the woods and not come out of the woodline until we get on the other side by the Ohio River.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Well right in my backyard here where I live in the Shanandoah Valley. I live here in Adjustin County, in the town of Camora. But right where I live, the Blue Ridge Mountains is in my backyard. So that's yeah. If they if they don't know the Blue Ridge Mountains, they better start doing some research. Yeah, exactly, exactly, So yeah, because I know right where you know, I don't know exactly where you live. I know the general area where you live. The same thing up your way, you know, you've got nothing but woods and mountains up your way.
Speaker 2: So and the Shanadoah River too, so you know, oh, we all know the kind of the kind of you know, they they take the river ways and they take the power lines and the railroad tracks to to travel at night, because that's the best way to not get seen and the easiest way to travel right well, unless you're out in the middle of nowhere. You know, it's been my experience that they stick to the ridge lines, you know, and avoid the haulers, you know.
Speaker 1: So oh absolutely so kind of somewhat switching gears. There is a couple of other questions. I know, they've kind of been popping up. There are questions that were being asked from my couple of previous guests after I uploaded to share the podcast around. Uh, these are kind of basic questions. But again, I kind of want to switch switch gears a little bit here. Uh, you know, and given this time a year talk about hibernation. Uh, people have asked do big foot hibernating? You know, and then I haven't. I mean I kind of have my sense on that because you know, looking at I don't know how you know, I don't know how you kind of feel on this. In a way, I compare Bigfoot. I personally kind of compare Bigfoot to a lot of black bear behavior because I mean people think, yeah, bears hibernating, Well, not only do the case yeah, Because I mean I've been out in the National Forest. I've been out in the forest and seeing bear tracks in the snow, and then they get out, they move around because they got to eat, you know. But because you know, as you know, are on the most part, our winters are pretty mild here. Yeah, but we do get some good healthy snows every now and then. So but but yeah, but what's your take on that. I mean, do you believe that big foot hibernates settle down or uh?
Speaker 2: Well, the best, the best way I can describe it is they're gonna be They're gonna be so in tuned with the the way the the the environment is and the seasonal changes that they're more than likely gonna try and migrate to a better and a better hunting ground. Yeah, they're gonna follow the game. They're gonna they're gonna go where the water is the cleanest. You know. It's like I always say, if you want to, if you're camping and you have no water supply, always check to see where the birds nest, because the birds are gonna nest near the water source. You know, birds can't survive without water, you know, and you know neither can can bigfoot or dog men or any other cryptid out there for that matter. That's living in the wild. I believe that they utilize caves stems. The flesh and blood ones utilize cave systems. I think that they are very very adept at environmental camouflage. Yeah, you know, some people say that they can make themselves blip in and out. I tend to not really put too much faith in that. I think it's more of a of just you know, adrenaline and you know, just people seeing what they want to see, you know, and try somehow rationalize what they've experienced. That's not to say that some of them don't have techniques that you that would blow your mind away, making them seem like they disappeared and walking behind a tree and then boom they're gone. But yeah, I mean there's a possibility they can hibernate. But I think that they would be like any any animal in the wildlife that when they have the opportunity to get out and move around, they're going to right, They're gonna they're gonna be, you know, unless they're in a deep hibernation state where it's almost like a stasis way of sleeping. I would say that they probably don't hibernate. I would say that they probably go to where the game is and where the weather is better and the environment is more pleasurable to their way of life living in the wild.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and I agree.
Speaker 2: You know, that's just my theory. So that and a dollar might get you a cup of coffee.
Speaker 1: Right, But see, I agree wholeheartedly because you know, to me, what makes sense is, you know, if they are feeding off the prey, which for example, dear uh in whatever other various wildlife are the deer? We have to ask ourselves or anybody should ask us, you know, if depending on the location or the state or the area you research or explorer or whatever whatever is nearby, do the deer disappear? Do the deer move along? Do the deer move out of state? Do they travel? Do they migrate? My my only my theory was if if the predators are going to hibernate, I mean, if to pray, if their food source is moving, then they would only make sense that they would have to move with the with their food source, you know, exactly.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And you know the other thing to consider too though, is you know, are they going to want to stick around in a climate that is cold and snow ridden? Yes, they're built for it. They're most definitely built for survival right during survival of the fittest, because they are the fittest in the woods. They are the keepers of the woods. So yeah, they they can adapt to any type of climate, I would imagine. So I've seen them in in every aspect. I have more interactions with them in the springtime and the summer than I do in the in the winter. But at the same time, I've had other encounters in the wintertime with other cryptids that you know, like the dog man and other real wild life that we know is out there, like wolves and stuff in the wintertime that are out there foraging for food or looking or hunting for food anyway they can, you know, which includes human waste and human garbage. So any any bear that comes out of out of hibernation or you know, semi hibernation is gonna first thing they're gonna do is they're gonna want to eat, you know, So they're gonna they're gonna go where it's easiest to find the food to fatten themselves up as quickly as possible. And why wouldn't bigfoot do the same thing?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? Absolutely, There's a couple more questions I want to throw out there. But before we go in further, I want to go into our taking commercial break here. It's three minute long, three minutes and twenty seconds. So for the listeners or anybody even you, if you need to use the bathroom, take a or grab a drink, go ahead do so. Now I'm gonna play this commercial ad. And one thing I encourage everybody, if you're listening, go ahead, grab a pen and market your calendars because we're going to talk about events real quick. And then before we continue on with any other discussion regarding Bigfoot, I got a couple more questions for mister William Nighthawk. So everybody sit tight and uh, we'll be back in three minutes. ECBRO Bigfoot Radio fans, it's time to grab your pens, your calendars and start writing down these dates for these upcoming events. In the twenty twenty five year, February eighth, the ECBRO is hosting a big Foot in lunch gathering in Lexington, Virginia, happening at the Legendary Eats Cafe. If you have a big Foot story or if you're just a fan of Bigfoot and you want to learn what's going on with the ECBRO and I know who they are and what they do. This event's for you. It's a free event. The only thing that is going to cost you if you want to buy off the menu and enjoy a delicious meal while you sit among other researchers. All right, Moving ahead in the month of March. March twenty ninth is the pen Ohio heron olmal Cohn and happening at the Timomy Bikut Center and Creedable, Ohio. Yes, that is also sponsored and hosted by mister Bill Rigby. All Right, jumping ahead into the month of June. Boy, do we have some awesome stuff going on in June again. I hope you're marking this down and I hope you prepare yourself to attend these events. June six, seventh, and eighth Happening in Marionville, Pennsylvania, the Forest County Bigfoot Festival. The event that's grown so huge it's unbelievable. You're going to want to attend this event. Over one hundred vendors, food trucks, and guest speakers. This event is something you want to attend. Not to mention if you'd like to go squatching. There is the alleganty National State forest nearby. You're going to want to check that forest out. It's very squatching. June twentyth and twenty first, happening in Where's Cave, Virginia at the Where's Cave Community Center is the annual ECBRO Virginia Bigfoot Conference. Yes, it's right there, being held at the Community Center and Where's Cave, Virginia. Both indoor and no vendors, guest speakers, fun activity, and contest for the kids. You're gonna want to check this out. If you've never been to this event. It's very fun. You get to meet up with other light minded people, get to go out and hang out with them in the evens around them fire. If you're get that special invite, you get to have a lot more. You're gonna want to check that out and start becoming a part of that event because that is not just in an event, it's like a family gathering. That's June twentieth and twenty first, so feel free to check that out. And Ladies and Gentlemen Happening in the month of June. Also June twenty sixth, twenty seventh, and twenty eight happening in Sutton, West, Virginia, is the annual Western Virginia. You have Bigfoot Festival, another massive, huge festival with over one hundred of vendors, all kinds of activity and fun and contests for kids and people of all ages, guest sneakers, celebrities, people you're gonna want to get to know and get to meet and learned Rome ladies and gentlemen. I hope you guys are taking the time to mark these dates and these locations down. If you have any questions regarding any of these events, send an email to ecb ro ninety eight at gmail dot com. All right, well, here we are back again. One of the things that's not mentioned in the end that I want for a while out there real quick. For those who may or may not know Miss Gwendolyn Purcell from Pennsylvania, she hosts an annual event in the month of August. August ninth the Central Pennsylvania Bigfoot Encryptied Festival, happening at Memorial Park in Italy's Bird, Pennsylvania. That's right, August ninth is the Central Pennsylvania Bigfoot Encryptive Festival memorial at Memorial Park in Ely's Bird, Pennsylvania. Before before, excuse me, be sure to check that out. And also if you are a bigfoot reader enthusiast, you love to read a lot of content. Gwendolyn has a new magazine. You can get this on her website at www dot got Knockers dot org. It's all one word, got Knockers dot org. Strange Knocks Magazine. You can check that out. It's fifteen dollars an issue, or you can do fifty dollars for the whole year subscription. So I want to make sure I frew that out there again. Gwendolyn Purcell. You can find her on Facebook along with her Facebook group and page got Knockers. That's right, it's her brand, her line. And she is also now the new owner of Saucequatch Barbecue Sauce. She took over the previous owner, mister Michael Cook from Kentucky. Gwendolyn Purscell now owns the Sauce Squatch Barbecue Sauce. It is great stuff. I've bought it and had experienced it on a number of occasions. It's a very great tasting sauce. So if you're interested in that, you can reach out to her on that as well. So these are a couple of things I wanted to throw out there real quick, and we're excited about these upcoming events because these events that I'm promoting some of them, I am speaking at yours truly, Daniel big Wag, Founder and lead researcher of the E. C. B r O, the East Coast Bigfoot Researchers Organization, and jumping ahead. Yeah, if you have any questions regarding any of these events, feel free to contact me E C. B Ro ninety eight at gmail dot com. The Virginia big Foot Conference. If you want to be a vendor, which our vendors have been signing up big time. We're loading up on vendors right now. If you're interested in being a vendor in want to spot the indoor spots are becoming very limited as they had been filling up June twentieth and twenty first right there in Where's Cape Virginia again? Ecbro ninety eight at gmail dot com. Send me an email, I'll give you the information and we'll get you booked. So yeah, so we're back and yeah, moving ahead, William. Yeah, one of the other questions I have on here, we were talking about their hibernation and everything. This is kind of out in left field here, but there's something I had written down here which we kind of discussed. This kind of going off topic just a little bit, but it's one of them. It's been kind of one of the discussions in one of my previous podcasts, these drones. I know, they kind of it seems like they kind of quiet down a little bit. You know, we don't hear much about them anymore. But one of my previous guests from Pennsylvania, now he's experienced witnessing some of these UFOs and he's kind of shared his input on them. He he He even kind of puts them as a UFO because we really don't know what they are. However, I don't know. I just wanted to kind of get your take on that. What do you feel, I mean, what do you feel about these drones? Are they do you think the government's involved with them? Or could it be something totally different?
Speaker 2: I could I could tell you firsthand from first time experience that being in the military and anybody that's put in the military, like our brother Dave and Melissa, you know, and uh, there's also my co host on my my podcast, Eric Testerman. You know, he's an X you know, not an ex marine, but you know, he was a marine in active duty. And you know, we all can you know, testify to a point where we don't know really the extent fully of our government military technology.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: I had an above top secret clearance in the military, and I was basically part of a network of the special access programs part of the military, the Department of Defense, which is a lot of black budget operations and stuff that technically aren't on the books, but they are part of the books, if you know what I mean. You know, there's there's so many things that that people assume are from another universe or another dimension, when in actuality, it's our own military doing it and testing and stuff like that. I would say, in order to break it down, I would say that seventy percent of what you see in the sky is our own government, and maybe twenty five to thirty percent is is other you know, phenomena such as you know, certain celestial events, other objects in the sky that may be misconscrewed, as as something like a like a UFO or a UAP. And I would say probably out of all that, maybe ten percent are actually UFOs and UAPs, you know, and it's you know, it's sad to say that, but you know, we're never really going to get the whole truth.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's it's my belief that the whole disclosure thing that you're seeing now in Congress is is a red herring. It's it's a you know, it's a false flag event. It's it's to distract you from what's really.
Speaker 1: Going on, right, I agree, you know, and.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's sad to say that they've been doing that to us for the longest time. Since the inception of the CIA, they have been doing secret programs against their own populations here in the United States and testing radio waves frequencies you know, you name it, MK ultra operation and Popeye operation, blue Beam, you know, and the list goes on and on and on. They've been doing all kinds of stuff to to test to see our reactions to things and whether it's physical reaction or or uh, psychological reaction. So I wouldn't I wouldn't put it past the drone activity being basically our military looking for something, whether it's whether it's radiological, and uh, they're they're they're putting a nanoparticle smart dust into the air, which you know is probably connected to the whole fog illness thing that they're talking about.
Speaker 1: Now, Yeah, it's funny that you mentioned that, because not to interrupt you, but it's funny that you mentioned that my one of my previous guests, mister John Stasco, who has actually witnessed some of this phenomenon in Pennsylvania. Although we hear a lot of this that a lot of this arised and originated what seems to be out of New Jersey for the most part. Again, he's witnessed stuff out of Pennsylvania, but he shared some videos with me, you know, some Facebook video. It's kind of like what you do, you know, you share a lot of stuff, and I've taken the time to look into some of this, and you know, there's all kinds of different theories or these videos are claiming that we should be more cautious because these drones are maybe what you just mentioned, probably spreading his brain stuff out there that may become a new issue, you know, with.
Speaker 2: Well, the theory is right now currently going around that you know, everybody talks about the end of times and all that, and you know, the whole fake you know, alien invasion thing that this Project Bluebeam is and all that but I take it one step further. I've been doing a lot of research lately because of my my near death experiences with the cancer that I'm battling. I've been I've been doing a lot of research into the supernatural aspect of things and being a wachashua wa kan myself and being spiritually centered and interacting with the supernatural on a daily basis. Pretty much. I've come to realize that I wouldn't put it past governments who maybe even try to fake the return of the Messiah. Everything that they're doing right now biblically wise, is is is right out of the book. It's you know, it's manipulation as far as I'm concerned too, to possibly coerce the masses into you know, another way of of following the government's, you know, way of doing things right. There's there's also a talk of maybe you know that the smart dust is going to be part of the sign of the beast, the mark of the beast. You know, there's there's that connection, and you know there's connection with the the drone activity spraying stuff that is searching for radiation levels to see if there may be is a and I hate to say it, a boomstick that is radioactive, you know, somewhere in New Jersey or New York. We don't want to jump to conclusions. We want to look at it as rationally as possible, but yet think outside the box too at the same time. So you know, it's kind of a fifty to fifty toss up for me. I'm one that I don't trust the government, okay, and I just don't. I don't trust the government. I've worked for them, I've been in the military, I've done things for them, you know, and I know what they do, okay, and I know that. You know, it says in the Bible also that we not only do we have to you know, the principality these and all that that we have to go against, but we also have to watch out for the evil governors, which is descriptions of government, you know. And we all know that the way government is that they're going to do what's best for them and not what's best for the people. You know. It's been that way with my people, my indigenous background and my ancestors for for thousands of years. You know, it's been that way. You know, we've been we've been uh invaded upon by China. We've been invaded upon by the Norse, the Norse people, the Vikings, the British, the European Europeans, yeah, you name it. I mean, we've had every culture in the world come here, even before Columbus, so you know, and that's been proven. So you know, I wouldn't put it past our government Daniel doing doing what they're doing, and and making it another reason or excuse to control the masses.
Speaker 1: I really don't, right, absolutely, shoot, I mean there's so much she brought the mind that I could grow out there too, I mean, I mean, I mean, yeah, Christopher Columbus was given a lot of credit for whatever. He wasn't the first one land here. You know, there was Native Americas already here, you know, long before Christopher Columbus. Lee Erickson landed here many many hundreds of years before him.
Speaker 2: And there's yeah, there's proof right there from from Native legends too. With the Abenaki. You know, the Abaki talked about Kolas Scoff, this giant, this giant warrior that wasn't afraid of anything, and his best friend was was Otter, and uh, you know he was he was the kind of of of being that would would hide behind a bush and shake in fright when the ghosts at night used to come out, and uh, you know, Kula Scoff stood up to the ghost and you know, and and they basically vanquished them. And the legends and the stories of Kula Scoff are basically the same kind of legends that you would find with Bigfoot or or a very very large nor Nor Norrish type of an individual of Viking, right, you know? So I mean, yeah, yeah, they're going to show.
Speaker 1: Right, And there's a lot of history that does not get presented today like it used to. I mean, for example, I mean my parents, my parents watch Jeopardy, and I remember a few years ago one of the things that was presented on Jeopardy was where was you know? It had something to do with who was an America named after? And my parents are surprised. Who? I How I knew the answer before I got put out there. America Dyspucci. Yeah, America Dyspucci. America was named after America Dyspucci, who ran here in Florida some years before the Columbus. Like, how do you know that? So I learned that back in school. I said, that was back when history was still taught, you know, and you.
Speaker 2: Know, it's it's another thing too though, because you know, I'm always one that you know, the way the education system is set up, the education is set up by the victors, right you know, And and we're being taught by the victors, which means they're the ones that are in control, and we're the ones that are being enslaved with the knowledge that they're allowing us to have.
Speaker 1: Right, you know, They're limiting all knowledge, is what they're trying to do.
Speaker 2: We all know that civilizations built the top on top of civilization, you know. And you know, take for instance, the Grand Canyon.
Speaker 8: You know, for the longest time, you know, we had native legends of of these beautiful people that came here that wore elegant you know, attire and stuff and built pyramids.
Speaker 2: In the Grand Canyon area. And recently they just found a cave that they marked off Little Egypt and bart you know, cornered it off away from public view because they found Egyptian artifacts in the Grand Canyon, you know, so you know, there's that connection to to to Egypt. So there's there's so much they don't teach us, and they reason and the Smithsonian and NASA are the two biggest, biggest frauds as far as I'm concerned. In history of America, the Smithsonian is is the leader and the cause for for hiding the giant bones that are discovered, right, you know, So it's it's it's ridiculous, it really is. And there's no wonder why so many people are starting to question everything and you know, basically you know, finding out on our own, you know, the truth.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Uh, there's something I came across earlier before we started this. I was watching. I came across something. I was watching something I had something to do with the coal miners, like you know in Kentucky for example, I mean coal miners. I don't know if this what the truth is behind this, but it sounds pretty legit from what I was watching. But coal miners with their equipment back in when they were back in the way, back in the day where they were so far under the ground, you know, doing their mining that where they've come across artifacts and old coins with bizarre looking images on them that didn't look or resemble anything modern, you know, or some of it was alien like or I shouldn't say really alien like, but just with images of weird creatures on these coins that they came across, you know, so it kind of I don't know, again, I don't know what the truth is behind that, if it was a real documentary documentary or what. But there's some bizarre stuff that some of the coal miners have discovered during their mining. You know, it makes makes you really wonder true.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, if you take a look at the at the at some of the biggest copper minds in the in the world right now, you see that they actually they mine it in a level type of a thing. They'll go on certain levels. And you compare those pictures with a certain part of the Grand Canyon, and you know, America was so rich back in the day before the Europeans came here with copper and silver that we mined it. Indigenous people mined it out of the Grand Canyon area and also in the areas around Upper Michigan in the Peninsula of Michigan, right so you know, those are the two biggest areas where copper mining was was used as a bartering tool, you know. So you know, and the Egyptians used copper and gold all the time in silver and everything that they made, So there's that connection too. So, I mean there's so much that that we are taught that is false that unless we really go out and do the investigation and research on our own, we're never really going to know the percent of the truth.
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely. I mean I part of me feels like, Okay, there's a matter of time, certain things will come to like then again, at the same time, I feel like maybe there's certain things will never really know to a tea but you know, uh, I don't know. This is how I feel on a lot of this because a lot of people share a lot of information with me, uh regarding various uh theories and you know, and this and that, and I try not to read too much into them, the type of personally like, Okay, if there's going to be any truth involved, I mean, there's gonna be some concrete evidence eventually, if anything, that will kind of shed some light on certain certain topics and certain things because a lot of these conspiracy theories, again, a lot of people like to share and present things to me. I don't know where, you know, I don't want to get drawn into that too much, right, I mean I'll look at things and look, okay, kind of take mental notes of these things, keep it in the back of my head. But you know, until so we have some concrete evidence, I don't want to jump on things and I feel and I feel that's what a lot of people do. They jump on these things, but well, where's the evidence of it? You know, it's just it's just a theory, you know, I mean, and that's what's taking over a lot of our mindset is the theories. I mean big put included.
Speaker 2: But that's like, that's like the whole how the whole that was at one time Pangaea and you know right right, those connections could have been made during the time when the continent was one big continent and you know called Pangaea, right, the reason the Egyptian artifacts were here. But there's a there's a discrepancy in the timelines of history that we're taught. And we're taught that the the that the earth is millions and millions and millions of ninety to one hundred and twenty million years old, you know, or whatnot, and through history and in actuality, it doesn't add up to that much, you know exactly.
Speaker 1: Thank you for saying that, because I'm the same I think in view the same way you do.
Speaker 2: And it's just it's just, you know, I've been you know, I was taught by my my father to literally question everything, you know, because you want to go, you don't want to go. There's a time to speak and a time to be silent. It is the first thing that I was taught, right, you know, if I'm silent, I'm silent for a reason, right. It's it's there's just there's so much that we need that we have been misguided and mistaught over time, and I just wish that the powers that be would would be honest with humanity and and tell them the truth.
Speaker 1: You know, right, I mean, like, for example, now, I know there's so many paleontologists, there are archaeologists, and so many other different types of scientists out there. They all have their own theory. But at the same time, a lot of them like to jump on board with the lifespan of Earth. You know how long we've been around, right, But very few you know, everybody's going to have their own take on this. But I don't think Earth is as old as what what scientists say. I really don't. I think it's a lot earlier. I mean, if I have to speak my mind on this, I think five thousand years old is the next, right, you know, I mean I think a lot of what we discover and what's being found to archaeologists and stuff is it was probably only a couple of thousand years ago, you know, not two million years.
Speaker 2: You know, you know we're basing you think about it, though, we're basing our science off of off of a history that that isn't factual. And the way of testing things, and and I mean who basically made the teachers of knowledge? Who gave them the information that they're basing their their theories on, because that's all it is a theory.
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly I mean, I mean, yeah, I mean there is very few, but there is a few that you know, like I said, there's other paleontologists and archaeologists, longtime scientists that have been you know, involved with the studies and the research behind what they do that will there's some if you do you if you dig deep and do your research, which I've actually come across a few which I was actually kind of surprised to find. These people that they will tell you the Earth is not as old as what people believe it is. Because what other scientists has claimed. You know, there's no.
Speaker 2: Can I give you. Let me, let me give you some information. I follow a guy that I think he is just he's phenomenal. He's he's he's my age or maybe a couple of years older. He has it's what it's called mud fossil University. Okay, it's called mud fossil University for anybody out there that wants to to take a different look at things. And he has is one that really uh he's he's well versed in a lot of the the archaeology of things, the he's big into the giants theory. Yeah, it's really really fascinating stuff that he's he's finding out the truth about and he's been around for quite a while doing it, and so you know, he's very versed at it. And uh, I would I would consider his his theories to be more sound than what we're taught in school. Let's put it there, right. So, but yeah, it's called mud fossil universities and it's he's a really good guy to follow. He's got a lot of good information, so information that makes you really question what we're taught.
Speaker 1: Right, absolutely, absolutely, Well give me one second. So, yeah, you haven't do you have a name to go by on that as far as who's behind that.
Speaker 2: Uh, just I have his name, but I don't like to give out his name. But all you gotta do is is is.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: He has a YouTube channel called mud Fossil University and he's on Facebook also and Instagram. Okay, yeah, just just punching mud sssal University and uh, it'll come up so you'll know that he's the only one that does.
Speaker 1: Awesome if Yeah, I'll have to look into that myself. So yeah, I'm always looking into yeah, yeah, interesting stuff. So all right, very good, very good. Yeah, because you know, there's so much we can get into on this here too, because that would definitely be a different topic for a whole different discussion on another episode for sure. But I love getting don't get me wrong. I love getting into talking about different theories and you know, other things from because you know, I think what a lot of people here throughout the years, and you know what that depends on how or how or who or what they follow. You know a lot of people get stuck on hearing and thinking and believing in one mind set, you know. Uh, Because I really think people need to be more open and to consider these other possibilities, because it would be a game changer if they were to listen to these other talks.
Speaker 2: The best, the best, the best movie advice I ever saw when I was growing up. I don't know if you were a big Bruce Lee, Oh my gosh, yeah, his one of his movies he did. I think it was Entering Enter the Dragon, Right, he's teaching the young man and he's he says, he says to the young man, you know, he points to heaven and he points to the sky, and he says, the world is is like the tip of your finger. And the kid looks at the tip of his finger, and he smacks the kid in the back of the head, and he says, but don't forget to look at all that heavenly glory that you see above that finger pointing to the sky and right, and that's that's just you know, that that encapsulates the way to actually look at things. You could either walk through life with blinders on like a like a pack mule wood. Oh yeah, or you could walk through life questioning everything and and and learning for yourself the way things are, you know exactly.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean that kind of goes for show like I used to do. Uh, I used to do some door door sales. I used to work for a home excuse me, eighty key home security systems. And with what I did, we were we were basically trained with a speech or a presentation when we went the door door and we were able to a form it in our own way. But through our classroom training doing the sales, are you know our instructor used to tell us that put on the blinders to stay focused on that one topic, on what we're trained to do. And and and that's the problem with today's society. Everybody gets everybody is forced to have these blinders on. You know, we're forced to see one way, or believe one way, or think one way. That's where it's important for us to open our minds and like, wait a minute, are we really being taught in the right thing? You know? So people need to open up take to remove the blinders. You know, you know, we're focused on one way because society, and that's one thing I presented in the past, and that's why a lot of people, there's a lot of people blinded by the whole subject the bigfoot sasquatch or any other cryptics for that matter right through our mental program. Yeah, we're through the mental program and through society. You know, regardless of what we're taught from our youth, we're taught to think and believe in a certain you know way instead of open up. You know, there's a reality that we're not taught to look at, you know, so you know, we need to open our minds and think, Okay, what why is society programming us this way? You know, they want us to believe this. It's happening more and more in modern times now than it was since I was a kid. I mean back when, back when I was a kid, Yeah, history was a little different. We actually learned, you know, back when history before it got perverted and closed off to us. You know, a lot of us. Look with my year, my age, and my generation, we were taught history the way it was supposed to be taught. Then I've seen it change over the years. You know, I'm still young enough to realize that they were trying to you know, like when my when my daughter was going to school, they're not taught teaching history. I mean there's a lot of there's a lot of crap. I used to ask my daughter, she's you know she should have known this stuff. I said, they don't. What are you talking about. They don't teach you this. This is this is the important stuff, you know. So with today's youth, they started just neglecting things or closing things off and just teaching a big push.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the big push now, Daniel, I don't know if you've noticed though, is there's a big push now basically from a certain group of individuals in this country where they're saying that our children don't need to be educated, they need to be taken by the government.
Speaker 1: Now. So well that's where yeah, right, I get that, because they want everybody to be dependent on the government, right, which no, you know, h there's former presidents and no, they there's certain former presidents years from our years past, back when I was growing up. We'll tell you no, the government, you know, don't let the government control you. Basically what they're saying, you know, don't depend on your government. But there is there are certain parties that want you to become dependent upon them. You know, same thing for the same dependent parties that that want you to be you know that they want to be in control because you know, hey, we still want to keep you a slave follow us.
Speaker 2: The whole system set up. The way the whole system is set up is like I tell everybody, from a lot of my research that I do because I research everything, right, I'm not just a supernatural and paranormal investigator. I research everything, including conspiracy theories and the whole nine yards. And I've come across a lot of different things that a lot of people never knew about the Royal family in the UK. You know how back in the early eighteen hundreds they became broke, and you know, they basically were approached by the Rothschilds and in I think it was eighteen twenty two as a matter of factor eighteen twelve somewhere around there, because the Rothschilds told them, you make an agreement with us, that you breed your bloodline with our family and we'll finance you. And that's how the Rothschild's blood line got into the Royal family blood line. And that's why a lot of people feel that that bloodline currently is not the right blood line when it comes to the Royalty of the United Kingdom because of it, you know. And then in a lot of my research, I just recently found out that a lot of people really don't know about is. And I found this absolutely fascinating, to tell you the truth, but that King Charles of the United Kingdom is the living air to the Vlad the Impaler's kingdom, right, Oh yeah, the real the real Lad d Impaler.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm a fan of his by the way, because they made movies about Bad the Empy. Of course you're in the vampire movies. I am a big fan. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, how many people do you think know that King Charles of the UK is a descendant and the surviving heir to that kingdom?
Speaker 1: Right? That's interesting?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that that tells you right there the way things are going, right. So yeah, I mean there's there's so much we're not taught. There really is, and I mean I talk about it all the time on my podcast, but you know, people tend to not not understand that they have a right to question it. You know, they have a white right to to question everything that they're taught because it's not the way it is, you know.
Speaker 1: So and that's the thing I mean, and that kind of relates. You know, we can look at this in so many different directions here, I mean, between the history, politics, even what we're discussing in general bigfoot cryptids. I mean, yeah, I mean that's why there's so many uh, you know, what's the word I'm looking for. There's so many skeptics on the on this level for so many reasons, because again, we're we're we're programmed with these blinders, the kind of you know, not think outside the box when you know, to consider the possibilities of these other realms and these other you know, realities that actually live among us, you know. So uh, it's it's it's mind blowing too. Uh you know, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even the whole I don't know, if you you know, I do a lot of research about the ana Naki.
Speaker 1: Also, I know a little bit about that. I was actually watching a video clip on that. Uh actually also before we started the podcast tonight, but I started to follow this some of it.
Speaker 6: But yeah, oh that that that had something to do with what I was talking about earlier, with the coal miners finding these ancient coins that were from ancient times in history, where then they started to talking about the enoki.
Speaker 1: You know, so I was like, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, what's going on here?
Speaker 2: The Sumerian tablet is the is the oldest text in history of humanity. And you know, basically you can make the comparisons with the Bible to the Anak's leaders, the two brothers Ilil and Inky, and Anky was basically the the the nicer of the two brothers that kind of disclose to humanity. To Adam and Eve, the basic skills that they would need to basically master at the same level as the Onoki were, right, but the older brother there and will didn't didn't feel that way. And who ironically he got labeled as as the name Satan basically right, he wants he wanted to control humanity, to uh make humanity slaves. And I do believe that even today that there's possibly the bloodline of the Onanaki and a connection to the Rothschilds. And this is just you know, theory right now, but eventually I will prove it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, William, I, I got to tell you what We're going to come to a close here, but you know this is something we I think we really need to continue in discussion. I know you get into on your podcast. I know you will do a lot of conspiracy theory and going down the rabbit hole on a lot of different topics. Perhaps I mean, it's totally a for you. We could do this on your show, or we can continue this online. But you know, there's a lot of different things. I know, I know this is a big foot podcast that we're on, and you know, we we kind of went off topic a little bit, but I love it. I personally, I don't know if the listeners will enjoy this or appreciate this, but I hope they do because I love I love the direction where we went.
Speaker 2: It just comes down to knowledge, you know, and and you know, knowledge is power, you know, and they've been controlling our knowledge and limiting our power, you know, right, and that that includes the cryptids and the paranormal activity.
Speaker 1: So absolutely absolutely I'm gonna for a future next podcast because yeah, I'm gonna do one more podcast and kind of give it a break from the rest of the month and then pick the pick it back up. But I do want to try to plan something. I would love to have you back for sure. Now, you know one person who's I don't think he's ever been on a podcast before, but I'm going to talk to him. You know, our good friend, mister David Lester. I love him, Oh my gosh. Yeah, he's him and Melissa are the twoest, coolest people. I'm glad to have him is a part of the team. You know, they are great to have his friends, fellow researchers and and you know, and you know, I'm talking to David even just sitting around the camp. You know, David has a lot of information. He studies it follows a lot of this stuff too. And uh, I know he's got a lot of information. So with that being said, I'm going to talk to him and see if I can get him on here. See, I don't know what his work schedule is for tomorrow night, but I'd love to have him on again. I don't know what if your schedule will allow it, but would you be willing to jump on again for Friday night?
Speaker 2: Well, I could try. I have a podcast I do at at eleven o'clock in the evening on Eastern time.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, Well, well, I mean we could start earlier like we did tonight. We start around seven pm, you know, and then kind of go, you know, we could run for an hour, hour and a half and then that way you'll have me, you know, hopefully get a break before you start yours.
Speaker 2: So yeah, fine, yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm gonna I'm gonna reach out to David see if you would be willing to jump on and the three of us get in and on there and you know, kind of taking off from there and we'll start off doing the Bigfoot talk and kind of getting in from there, you know, because I always like to keep this big foot, you know, as much as possible.
Speaker 2: So well, and brother's been a part of my life for a long time. Man. So absolutely, I definitely I could talk about that subject all the time.
Speaker 1: So oh for sure. Oh yeah, me too. Absolutely, there's so much. There's so much, h uh, I mean, topics involving you know, sasquatch, big pot and in between. You know. But like what happened with us tonight, you know, we kind of we kind of started branching off a little bit, which I loved it. I Mean, I maybe our listening to the listeners might feel different, I don't know, but you know, if there's anyone that loves to hear conspiracy theories and and hearing everything in between, I mean, I'm sure those there's there's those out there that do appreciate it.
Speaker 2: So check out Nighthawk Ives Strange, this podcast channel on YouTube then and Facebook, and uh, you know, if they want, if you want conspiracy theories and you like talking about all types of cryptis and stuff, that's what we do. So and and that's why I like talking with you, Daniel, because you're a brother to me. And uh yeah, we uh we meant under under times when I was having a really really hard hard time with the cancer, and you know, you befriended me in a way that impressed me to basically consider you family and your dad, so and David and Melissa, and it just went from there and now it's Ron and and everybody too. So you know, I love you all very much and I think the world of you, and I will always be here for you guys.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Oh that reminds me. Dad wanted me to make sure I said hello. He wanted me to tell you hello.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you tell him.
Speaker 1: I said hello.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to talk to him again at the event in June.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Yeah, he's looking at He missed you the last year. He didn't. Mom made it up there, but Dad wasn't able to make it up there. But he plans on making sure he makes his presidence known. He wants to see you again. Good good. Yeah, absolutely, uh, and then there's gonna be other talks. Hopefully you can make it to our our main group camp out, because I mean that's very special to all of us, and we're going to be doing some special filling during that event. Hopefully your you know, your health is up for it. You know, even if you can come up there for just a couple of days, I mean that'd be great, you know.
Speaker 2: So we'll see. Because I've been I've been you know, trying to walk more, but you know, obviously with the snowfall that we got lately and the high winds, i haven't been getting out as much. But I'm slowly going to build myself back up to to where I can get out there in the springtime again.
Speaker 1: So right, absolutely absolutely. Because of the location where we're going to camp at, like I said, it's a very special location, you know, Like I tell people, for those who I mentioned, I don't mention the specific location publicly for those only for those who want to come out there and be a part of the event, because you won't find the reports that we know about that location through the v f R. It's I've heard I myself. I know David's heard things but I've gotten reports from this location. It's a very special active area with a lot of history and reports both bigfoot, even mountain lions. Uh. You know, and for those who don't believe that we have mountain lions in Virginia, you have something to really learn about, you know, because this area.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the other thing too that they don't tell you. Now, they've released wolves, They've released yes, you know, elk and all kinds of stuff. So this area is thriving with wildlife, you know, just oh yeah, so yeah, I mean we've got mountain lions too. I guarantee that we've seen them here.
Speaker 1: I mean we got I personally have evidence of wolves here in Virginia. Not only did I see what I believed to be a wolf's chasing a deer, I have actually a image a picture of a well, the wolf. It was a red wolf. It was over eighty pounds. Actually, it was shared to my parents when they were they met this lady over in Uva in the waiting room. Well, the lady shared a picture. It was her husband. He has a red wolf that he's holding up in his hands. He shot and killed because it was getting into their livestock, which is actually just east of where I live and over on the other side of the mountain. But I've seen what I believed to be a wolf chasing a deer. That was some that was That was several years ago. But I have no doubt that we have wolves here in Virginia. Uh, you know, red wolf. If there's any other species, I'm not sure, but red wolf. And you know, people that want don't want to believe that, I suggest to do your little bit of a research and history on that. There's a lot of the wolf migration came from up north, and a lot of them are believed to be down here anyway, but we have evidence of their existence here. You know. Same thing with mountain lions. That's a whole different topic. I've witnessed one and and I've had so many responses to my blog posts that I put out there some years ago. There's a lot of eye witnesses to mountain lions.
Speaker 2: So you know, there's there's a lot of there's a lot of sightings too of like the black panthers, black cats and stuff, big cats like mountain lions.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, well, I kind of I kind of chalk that up to the uh, the influx of the Canadian black links coming down here, because you know they're a big cat and that would be missing thrued as a as a black panther, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Right, Which I understand that because I'm a witness to seeing a mountain lion, which I would declare what I've seen in twenty fifteen in the same ear just outside of where I had my big front encounter. Uh there was. I actually had another individual with me, he witnessed it with me. But in twenty fifteen, the same year I had won my second encounter. Well during the broad broad daylight right outside the entrance of the lake, we've seen a black panther. Now, it didn't start off as I didn't know what the heck I was seeing until it actually got up on all fours across the road and you see that long tale dragon behind it. Yep.
Speaker 2: Ye, So well, I don't want to keep you any longer, brother, So.
Speaker 1: Oh, no problem, no problem. We will be back on this. Yeah, we'll be in touch if you could do this tomorrow night at seven pm. I'm going to try to get David with us, or maybe possibly another individual, but David's for sure if he's.
Speaker 2: Not occupied, So right, sounds good.
Speaker 1: All right, Hey, thank you very much, William. It's been great having you. And yes, let's shoot for set seven pm Friday night.
Speaker 2: All right, brother, I'll talk to you then.
Speaker 1: All right, I have a good night, man. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Ye, thank you everybody absolutely.
Speaker 1: DCBRO Bigfoot Radio fans, it's time to grab your pens, your calendars and start writing down these dates for these upcoming events. In the twenty twenty five year, February eighth, the ECBRO is hosting a big Foot in Lunch gathering in Lexington, Virginia, happening at the Legendary Eats Cafe. If you have a big Foot story, or if you're just a fan of Bigfoot and you want to learn what's going on with the ECBRO and I know who they are and what they do, this event's for you. It's a free event. The only thing is going to cost you if you want to buy off the menu and enjoy a delicious meal while you sit among other researchers.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Moving ahead in the month of March, March twenty nine is the penn Ohio parn olmal Cohn and happening at the Timomy Biqut Center and Creable, Ohio. Yes, that is also sponsored and hosted by mister Bill Ragby. All Right, jumping ahead into the month of June, Boy, do we have some awesome stuff going on in June again. I hope you're marking this down and I hope you prepare yourself to attend these events. June sixth, seventh, and eighth Happening in Marionville, Pennsylvania, the Forest County Bigfoot Festival. The event that's grown so huge it's unbelievable. You're going to want to attend this event. Over one hundred vendors, food trucks, and guest speakers. This event is something you want to attend. Not to mention if you'd like to go squatching. There is the alleganty National State Forest nearby. You're going to want to check that forest out. It's very squatching. June twentyth and twenty first happening in Where's Cane, Virginia at the Where's Hay Community Center is the annual ECBRO Virginia big Foot Conference. Yes, it's right there, being held at the Community Center and Where's Cay, Virginia. Both indoor and outdoor vendors, guest speakers, fun activity, and contest for the kids. You're gonna want to check this out. If you've never been to this event, it's very fun. You get to meet up with other light minded people, get to go out and hang out with them in the evenings around them fire if you're if you get that special invite, you get to have a lot more. You're gonna want to check that out and start becoming a part of that event, because that is not just in an event, it's like a family gathering. That's June twentieth and twenty first, so feel free to check that out and ladies and gentlemen. Happening in the month of June. Also June twenty sixth, twenty seventh, and twenty eighth, happening in Sutton, West Virginia, is the annual Western Virginia Bigfoot Festival. Another massive, huge festival with over one hundred of vendors, all kinds of activity and fun and contests for kids and people of all ages, guest speakers, celebrities, people you're gonna want to get to know and get to meet and learn rome ladies and gentlemen. I hope you guys are taking the time to mark these dates and these locations down If you have any questions regarding any of these events, send an email to ecb R ninety eight at gmail dot com. Ladies and gentlemen, thank you guys. I can't thank you guys enough for listening and tuning in the ecb R Big For Radio. As your host, Daniel Benoi, we have so much more to offer. We're gonna have some more guests. We're gonna get into Bigfoot, cryptids and other theories and conspiracy theories, so much more. It's gonna be credible. If you have questions, if you have things that you want discussed, encourage you to send an email to ECBR ninety eight at gmail dot com or message yours truly Daniel bin Logg directly on Facebook if you follow on Facebook. So with that being said, ladies and gentlemen, I want to thank you very much, and I hope you mark those dates and count you know, those events down on your calendar. Is that we're gonna have so much more, And if you're a follower of ECBRRO Bigfoot Radio, I encourage you to share our podcast, share share, share, share around because you know, the more that the word gets put out there, that's what we believe We're a big I'm big on spreading awareness. That's what we're here for. We want you to hear and learn from what's being said and what's not being said that you need to hear. So thank you guys very much and keep it squatchy and hopefully you guys tune into our next episode and continue to follow ECBRRO Bigfoot Radio. Keep a squashing, my friends,