Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's gonna happen? I'll take what.
Speaker 3: Welcome to another episode of the Headless is Magical mail Bag. I got with me tonight, my co host Nick, and we are going over some sigils.
Speaker 4: Yes, so let's uh let's start with you. Nick, go ahead right, yes?
Speaker 2: Uh sorry, I'm trying to six there we go. I forgot to set up the rumbles. I was like, oh, it's not working. Uh yeah, all right, so uh yes, real quick, we have the uh what is this one? Yeah? The caput a dragons Latin head of the dragon. It is a glypt for ending the north lunar node, an idea that traveled from Babylonian astronomy through Greek, Arabic and medieval Europe. Visually, it looks like an upward facing horseshoe or kind of like that ome and I'll show you later shaped loop Renaissance magic. Its outline is often doubled or ringed to make a talisman seal. Astronomical and mythic origins the node and eclipses. The ascending node marks the point where the moon crosses above the ecliptic and above the ecliptic and eclipses happen when sun or moon are near the dragon. Mythology, Greek texts call it oh God this word, and a bibizon I said that right the rising point. In Indian astrology, person personifies it at the severed demon head Rahu forever devouring the luminaries. And these stories gave the node its dragon imagery and its reputation for both appetite and augmentation. The first appearances in magical literature. It shows up in the tenth century under d Imaginabus. It's an image or a magic manual carved the head of a composite talisman while the node is on the ascendant to give authority to it. Eleventh or twelfth century it shows up in the Pika Trix, and the head augments any planet it contacts. It's recipes for north Node talismans to make your magic more powerful. The thirteenth century, it shows up in Guido Banati's Astronomia, and it's drawn as a dragon biting its tail, and it governs beginnings in our orary charts and that you can see in some ms illustrations like manuscripts in the Renaissance times around you start getting up to Agrippa, you see him using it. He prints a sigil of Caputraconus besides that of Cadua Draconis and the twenty eight lunar mansions. He recommends it for great success impetitions when conjoined with Jupiter. In geomancy, Agrippa's Book four turns the node into one of the sixteen Geomantic figures. In this form, it resembles a step towards a threshold and is fortunate for entering ventures. Peter Apaine it graved at the dragon's head on the volvulus of the Astranamachum god these words casarium from fifteen forty and he's linking it to eclipse tables. Well, that interesting. Around the sixteen hundreds people who practiced it or known William Lilly sixteen forty seven. He's under Christiana's astrology. He treats the node as a minor benefit that signifies increase and friends when well placed. The Hermetic Order of the Golden Down started using it around the eighteen nineties for knowledge lectures, and it uses the geomantic figure and it teaches it as good, and it teaches that the symbol is good with good, evil with evil, and lucky for gain and Alista. Crowley used it in ritual geomancy and some of his Pnocchian visions, and he assigns the figure to Venus and Jupiter and places its sigils. It places its sigil and pentagrams for money or love workings, the symbol and the magical uses you know again just to go over some other you know, for augmentation and gateways. Traditional manuals say the head amplifies whatever it touches, hence talismans for promotion, growth or initiating projects. The Pika trix warns that the same magnifier will boost malafix, so you're bad if they roll the chart geomantic divination falling in the ascendant, it blesses any new undertaking. In the tenth it promises professional success, and in the twelfth it is neutral or not very good. Golden doors when tables expand these house judgments a little bit more if people are into that and astro magical things favorable When Jupiter, Venus or waxing moons can join the node outside eclipse season, and it's avoided during eclipses because the dragon devours light.
Speaker 4: There you go, so, well, that is really interesting. I mean on so many level.
Speaker 3: Even that figure right there where you've got the moon, if you want to go back.
Speaker 2: On, Yeah, I do like that associated with the eclipses.
Speaker 4: Staring at the sun.
Speaker 3: And what I've noticed is when I'm driving at dawn, the moon, Venus, and the Sun will all align in sort of a you know, a straight line across the sky.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sun is rising, and so what do we see here that same idea. I guess there's Venus in the middle somewhere, which would make sense. And then that's sort of the node. I'm not sure what you mean by node. Is there like a placement in the sky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I would assume that. I am gonna be totally honest with you. I'm not really good with those that part of astrology. Ya, but nodes are normally, like I think, they're actually stuff in the sky. I could before.
Speaker 3: Interesting, Well you would go to the next one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, oops, wait hold on, yeah, this one likes cool.
Speaker 4: Oh tried to acto is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh inside the egg? Yeah, it's a beast inside.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean that's what he would he would claim, a beast inside the egg and it's serpentine.
Speaker 4: Oh that's triacto.
Speaker 3: Whoa, and this.
Speaker 4: Is all about that node. Huh. Yeah, that's awesome. So that's like Katoo and Rahu, the two dragons.
Speaker 3: I thought that only existed in Vedic, but I guess Caput draconas.
Speaker 4: And then what was the other one or something?
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, there was one op yeah, what was it? It was another one that went one da yeah that yes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I got the geomantic figure right here.
Speaker 2: If you want to hear about it, yeah, yeah, go for it.
Speaker 3: Catput Draconas is a geomantic figure that represents the head of the dragon. In Latin, it is associated with the north node of the moon. I guess that's the highest level of the moon's ascendancy, and is considered a figure of new beginnings, fresh starts, and personal growth. The figure is often linked to the concept of an entrance or doorway, symbolizing the start of a journey a new cycle. In terms of elemental influence, Capput Draconas has earth, water, and air active, while fire is passive. This combination suggests a influence with the intuitive and rational elements, striving towards spiritual energy. The figure is generally seen as a favorable for any kind of beginnings, indicating a drastic turn for the better and new possibilities to explore. Capa Draconis is also associated with the idea of integration the spirit and the future, as well as the opportunities that lie ahead. It is connected to the zodiac sign Virgo and the element of Earth, and is often seen as a figure that brings benedictions, prosperity, and spiritual development and geomantic readings. Capa draconas can indicate a period of change which may be slow moving but ultimately positive. It is often linked to anxiety or unrest and appears doing significant life changes, but it also seen as the potential positive outcomes. And so here's the sigil for the geomancy.
Speaker 4: Head of the Dragon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks like even like a snake tone. Oh that's you know, you even make that sign for like the rising beast right and the LVX. Would I think.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of geomancy in magic.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I just don't understand this shit.
Speaker 3: Oh it's it's real simple. Basically, you're just poking holes or whatever, and then you're counting the whether it's going to be a positive number. Well, not a positive number, even number or an odd number, and so you're flipping coins whatever, you're creating a scenario where you can determine what the number is going to be either you know, even or odd. Odd is two dots, even as one dot. So you fill out one, two, three, four, five flips of the coin or whatever, and then you have your geomantic figure, and so that's related to you know, reading your fortune, or you can put these up and use them.
Speaker 4: As sort of sigils.
Speaker 3: So there's a lot of different kind of potential when it comes to but it's basically like the Ruins, you know.
Speaker 2: I was actually kind of almost like thinking something like that with the way you're explaining where you can make a run out of it.
Speaker 3: And what they do is they have big old squares that have basically like this story all all laid out, and so basically as you're flipping through, each one of these different levels have a different energy and then that gives you your full reading. So you could fill out a whole piece of paper on this. It's actually pretty complex, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, jee Mancy is something to look into, and it's so simple. It's a lot like eaching. If you haven't read that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, no, I it's well, I mean it almost even well not so much looks like it, but that was something I kind of thought of when I saw that with the change, how you use like dots and placements and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Right, it's not the same figures. And in both systems they believe that the spirit comes through these geometric figures, you know.
Speaker 4: I think that's also common in reading the rooms too, is like there's.
Speaker 3: A spirit to each one of these these figures that they've drawn, you know, ZI too.
Speaker 2: Very cool. Yeah, no, thank you for adding that on too.
Speaker 4: So I got right here.
Speaker 1: Hex signs Pennsylvania Dutch hex signs, so uh, these consist of all sorts of different you know, motifs that are are based around this radiant kind of energy.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: So originally they were.
Speaker 3: Called like uh, flower and flower and star pattern in German, but then they decided that a hex's foot or a witch's foot is what they were gonna go with instead. So that's what it's been called since the early nineteen hundreds. And this is associated with the Pennsylvania Dutch, not the Amish. They want everybody to know this is not Amish. We don't believe in this kind of fancy decorativeness. So when you see these up on barns, that's a pretty good indicator that it's not the Amish, because they don't even wear buttons, right, because buttons are too flashy for the Amish.
Speaker 2: Flashy for the homage. So what are those other ones? I forgot there's a different name of Mennonite. So the mena Nights Menaite school.
Speaker 3: With this very very humble as well, I think.
Speaker 2: But they have buttons, they have zippers.
Speaker 3: Right, they do have zippers, and they have cars as well. So Mennonites are the ones that are going to be dressing a lot like the Amish, but still driving in cars. But you know, the Amish.
Speaker 4: Mafia kind of works that way.
Speaker 3: You think they're not working together, but they're always working together.
Speaker 2: Yo, there was, Oh god, I was. I think I was in my twenties. I just got out of high school. And I remember one time I saw some shit on TV where the Amage got busted trafficking cocaine for the Hills Angels or some shit, because like, you never would have guessed that we had cocaine on it's really Amish. They got popped. I was like, Yo, they're running drugs from whatcycle game? You know, there's a horsed buggy in the back.
Speaker 3: We had a guy in Grabile. I've actually lived around the Amish a lot. I used to live in Grabel, Indiana. It was not a one horse town. So you better watch your step.
Speaker 2: They're lots of them, and so, yo, you gotta watch out for that shit.
Speaker 3: Literally, we had one guy who put neons on the bottom of his buggy and he would go around getting drunk because apparently you can drink and drive a horse. Nobody cares. So he's in there getting loaded, trying to pick up the English, you know. So he's yelling at the women with his uh ne odds at the bottom of his uh his buggy.
Speaker 4: And he thought he was hot.
Speaker 2: Shit. Well, if guy who's gonna put hydraulics in that git.
Speaker 3: Next wouldn't be.
Speaker 2: I'm done sorry.
Speaker 3: Rural Indiana was a wild place, dude, wild.
Speaker 4: They had all sorts of crazy stuff going on.
Speaker 3: But uh yeah, So you can find these on these barns, and it's it's been associated with magic, and there is definitely a lot of superstition associated with these hex signs, like which one is fortuitous and which one is not. We have a lot of these type of decorations out here in Wisconsin as well.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: They they put them all over the barns, mostly you know, on the front of the barn. But the whole idea there is that this this sigil is supposed to be raising the energy of the farm. And I think it probably goes way back before this, but it really started picking up in the United States through the Pennsylvania Dutch in the eighteen fifties. But you know, that was sort of like the height of the folk magic movement, and then from there it kind of moved way back into you know, the tent revival scene in America.
Speaker 4: That was a.
Speaker 3: Pretty big step back, you know, in terms of culturally. Everything got banned and bright colors were banned. You know, they tried to be like the Amish.
Speaker 2: I guess it's interesting. I wonder if like those doors in a certain amount, like on two. It's interesting, like if there's like even if those things you see, like the doorways in the arches and wonderful that has something to do with like everything, because it's eight on the top. I mean, it could just be eight.
Speaker 3: You know, it does the they were into They were into folk magic big time.
Speaker 4: So the numbers of things.
Speaker 3: How many, you know, all all of those things had a superstitious quality.
Speaker 2: This is a pretty well looking actually interesting.
Speaker 3: They were always looking out for thirteens and all the rest of this stuff. Which is really interesting to me is, you know, the whole trisc and decaphobia thing is so common in everyday people. But yet if you look at Washington, d C. They have absolutely no trisc and decaphobia at all.
Speaker 4: They are not scared at thirteen. They love that number.
Speaker 3: Everything is thirteen, thirteen stripes, thirteen bars, thirteen arrows. You know, it's all their symbolism. But you know, the whole phobia around numbers, that's definitely you know, mid nineteenth century fear, you know. But that's mine.
Speaker 4: Let me pull up the old mail bag here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it's so funny. I think I just noticed because I saw like a thing pop up on uh Twitter for some reason. I'm thinking I shared the show, so I thought maybe it was like a retweet or like or whatever, And it was that lady Heather that we just had on the show, taking so many screens out of how far away the funeral home is from the lodges by our house. She's like, Yo, you got me on a deep type. Now. I was like, I'm telling you there's something weird with that shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah dude, I mean come on.
Speaker 2: Yo, it's too weird. It's like they're literally needed next door or two blocks away. You could walk to it.
Speaker 4: This is something if you don't know what you're looking for. Yo.
Speaker 2: There was ones where they had the same name as the lodge name.
Speaker 3: Well, here's here's the plausible deniability. During the early nineteen hundreds, all of these lodges got started around death benefits, right, so you would get your life insurance through the law.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this all makes sense now, started, that's all part.
Speaker 3: Of that started with life assurance.
Speaker 2: But then, oh, we gotta come with death, you know.
Speaker 3: Now it goes into human trafficking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna rape you to stay healthy, and when you die, we're gonna judge you too much. Oh you want you want to get cremated? Five grand? Thanks? It's like I'll just throw the guy and that stole myself. Just give me and give me a coffee can for a thousands.
Speaker 3: I can't, for the life of me ever find any new cemeteries.
Speaker 4: Where are these bodies go?
Speaker 2: No, you're right. If you're probably look like you know cemeteries that have been built like recently, there's probably.
Speaker 4: Very few, very few. We got people dying all the time. What's happening here?
Speaker 3: Are they all getting cremated?
Speaker 4: I don't think they are.
Speaker 2: Something is going making up with the lack of cows.
Speaker 3: I mean, we do eat a lot of burgers people.
Speaker 2: I could have swore. I saw somebody recent only actually look into all that and said the numbers actually don't match to produce as much as beings taken in supposedly. I was like, oh, that's you know. But then they're starting to say we do get some from China. I don't know, you start trying to use other countries as suppliers, and it's just are you saying that just because you don't want to believe what you might be eating?
Speaker 4: Right, I don't know. I don't like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fucking weird.
Speaker 4: And have me notice too.
Speaker 3: That nobody is getting the big ostentatious headstones anymore.
Speaker 4: No, No, it's all just like little plaques in the ground.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's it's like, yo, come on, so boring.
Speaker 3: Right, But nobody can afford those big monuments anymore because inflation has made us all super poored. We don't even realize it yet.
Speaker 2: You know, it's expensive to die die, or it is for the family that you left.
Speaker 3: And it's ridiculous stuff to like they'll charge you five hundred and fifty dollars for a car hard or box.
Speaker 2: It's like what I've known so many people that you know, unfortunately people die in their family or whatever, and they didn't have much, and it's like, yo, I just got stuck with like a ten grand bill to bury somebody, right like, and it's just like, how the fun does it cost that much to like put somebody in the ground.
Speaker 3: That's why those lodges got started, is because it was always expensive to bury people, and people were poor, so they decided to get together and split the bells. That's uh, you know, it's one of those things.
Speaker 4: Again. Moosehart.
Speaker 3: Moosehart was for the orphans of the the members who died.
Speaker 2: Mooseheart, Illinois is owned by the Moose Ladne.
Speaker 4: Right the entire town. These are dual purpose you know, all right.
Speaker 3: So I got one hereah, So it says the mall theme seems to be subjective. Sometimes it's a mall, or what looks like an abandoned office space. Sometimes it's a golden castle that goes on forever. Most recently it was a multi story arcade looking place. In these dreams, I'm always aware that I'm dreaming and that I'm lost. I'll keep walking through doors, even though each time I open a door it's a different room. Even if I turn around and go back to the door I just came out of, the room will look different than it did previously. Eventually you have to pass something that looks familiar and have a brief moment of relief, just to turn the corner and not recognize anything again.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 3: I'm aware that I'm dreaming, and I'm just looking for the exit. When I finally find my way out, that's the point at which I wake up. Every time. I don't know what it means. The theme change, but it's the same story every time. Sometimes there's a woman. She doesn't speak, she just seems to be observing. Would love it if you did a sessh covering this topic.
Speaker 4: Sarah M. Smith, what do you think of that?
Speaker 2: It's pretty buked out? I mean, I've had not more situations, but there's been times where I've been in places having weird dreams and like you're getting out of a situation, as soon as you go to leave, it ends like a fuck that is uh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: This dream kind of reminds me of one of my favorite books, The House of Leaves by Daniel Lee.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, in that book, it's a book about a documentary that never existed, also being scribbled in by a guy who was who was blind, I guess, and also being you know, read to you by a person who's keeping a journal about the strange effects of him reading through this documentary about something that didn't exist. Well, in the documentary, you've got this guy who's exploring his own house and he's determined that the house is actually bigger.
Speaker 4: On the inside than it is on the outside.
Speaker 3: He can't figure out why that is, and he starts measuring everything to make sure that the walls aren't moving, and he finds a portal inside of his house, and inside this portal is an almost never ending hallway, and he starts exploring this portal with his camera. But obviously it was a movie that never existed. And as he's doing that, the other character who's reading about this story is also having strange effects in his own apartment, having to do with the spatial relationship between these different walls and things.
Speaker 4: Everybody's freaking out because all the dimensions are changing every time they turn around.
Speaker 3: It's like being stuck in one of these wall troops.
Speaker 2: You know. It almost kind of even reminded me of and like something you just said now too, it's almost like a fucked up scenario of inception, like maybe yeah, or it's just like, you know, everything's changing, like the whoever created the de matrix that you're in is like fucking just changing everything coming at you whatever. You basically snap out of their fucking control and we call me I don't know. So there's this weird I was getting, like from what you said to.
Speaker 3: All of these videos on YouTube are talking about like liminality. So they have these places like this mall dream and they call it a liminal space, and so basically it's just having these videos of walking through creepy abandoned office buildings or abandoned malls and like something pops out at you or there's like a character, you know, looking at you.
Speaker 4: But these are very common all over YouTube.
Speaker 3: And it's it's strange that it would it would mirror that so specifically, if not for maybe this being a powerful meme in the ether for some reason. They call them the back rooms, and so in these back rooms, you know, you've got different levels that you're passing through. One could be a mall, one could be an office building, but you've got to find your way to the exit. And also so weird things are happening around you that are eerie and whatnot. But the whole back room's phenomena sounds very particular to this sort of abandoned mall thing, and it's strange that it shows up in people's dreams, you know, Like I don't know if Sarah's ever heard of these, uh.
Speaker 4: You know, liminal space videos, but holy fuck, is that on balls?
Speaker 3: You know? It started what's happen? It started out on these open platform video games, like you know, what's.
Speaker 4: It called I Forgot?
Speaker 3: But you've got a bunch of these different ones where people can create their own, like fag games based off of these concepts.
Speaker 4: Creep.
Speaker 2: There's a word for that. I can't remember what it is.
Speaker 4: Roadblocks.
Speaker 3: You can do it on roadblocks, but basically roadblocks starts these trends with these creepy things that kids are into, so they end up transferring over to YouTube and then going back and forth between roadblocks and YouTube, making these different adaptations from the same basic concepts. But I think the idea there is like they're they're creating immersive worlds that are actually psychically active.
Speaker 4: You know, people dream in these spaces.
Speaker 2: I do think that can happen, right, They're.
Speaker 4: Creating a meme or a tulpa and it's spreading it.
Speaker 2: I've seen ideas of that where people actually kind of meet up in these places. It's like almost it's a It's almost as if like I've heard like kind of people trying to almost tie like to the Wi Fi or the internet. Is it's something that's always existed and we're tapping into. It's like you almost wonder like is that how people are meeting? And you start hearing about people in dreams or astral travel meeting up and like you know this limital type, you know some other type place.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, what if these are actually being pumped into your head? Like maybe that whole YouTube phenomena is just cover for them to actually experiment on you in back room scenarios inside of your own mind.
Speaker 4: Using technotronics.
Speaker 3: New Paranoia Unlocked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure you could do that with music.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, who knows. They've got this Havana syndrome where you you instantly become ill when you've.
Speaker 4: Been hit with this radiation. Oh why, that's something that would affect your dreams.
Speaker 3: You know, over time you hit them with the right frequencies and you start to have these liminal space dreams.
Speaker 2: I wonder if you're gonna have you look into like patents on dreams now and see if anyway's trying to fuck with dreams.
Speaker 4: That's a good idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have a Oh my god, this movie, it's an old one. It's something I would like to like maybe color one day.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: So I say that so many times. Dreamscape where like you had these these two guys that are able to go into people's dreams. They had this power and like one dude was just like you know, an evil fuck I guess, and you're trying to go on people's dreams, like importing people and kill them and so that they take this other guy, Dennis Quaid. It's like one of his earlier movies, and he's like the good guy and he goes in to try to stop this, like guy was turning into a snake and killing people. Fuck a while though, but it, you know, it goes into like being able to meet now in the dream worlds and stuff.
Speaker 3: That sounds like an eighties movie, you know, Yeah, what's that uh tron? Oh god, where he's going inside the computer?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: Going on with those movies in the eighties, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think a lot of those movies will you know, they don't They either they're trying to tell you or they're using occult ideas on their their their movies.
Speaker 3: Maybe they were expressing some deep psychological principles that they just wanted to cover up as some sort of fun action movie.
Speaker 2: So then every time it's shown in your face you don't take it serious.
Speaker 3: You can use as an anchor point, you know, if you're if you're trying to program somebody, you've already got the environments all laid out. Yeah, kind of like these mall dreams.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. Again, it's like very much like inception, where you gott to map out, map out the area.
Speaker 4: For the person there you go.
Speaker 3: Inception really goes under value because that's really.
Speaker 4: How you architect.
Speaker 3: Well, what do they call it?
Speaker 4: The memory palace?
Speaker 3: Right? They're creating memory palaces within you that have different things stashed away. Maybe you don't know what it is right now, but you will. You might access it by accident, might go on a little bit of a crazy spree.
Speaker 2: Don't want to I don't want to forget this. This this lady Jesus. The second time she's commented the first time, I forgot her and I just please hold on. I don't want to go back to the first one. Carissa explains it all that, Clarissa, Carissa explains it all. I'm assuming one of your listeners because it looks like she's on your side. All right. Yes, first, someone please mention stranger things and moles. But the first thing she did say, I just want to use it to cover my ass because I didn't know. She said, the nodes are part of astrology and your birth chart. The north node representing the future, indicates where you're headed, while the south node representing the past and what you're leaving behind. Thank you very much, Grissa. Yes, and then she did say stranger things and moles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So stranger Things in that second season was.
Speaker 3: All about what was going on at the mall, yep. And there have been I don't know if they're AI or not, but there have been videos of people finding abandoned sort of like a whole shopping centers underneath of the mall that people are using above it. There's really no explanation for that because those wigs were never open to the public.
Speaker 4: That's kind of bizarre, like.
Speaker 3: They had a whole alternate mall happening beneath the mall on top.
Speaker 4: Maybe it was a screw up. I mean, who knows.
Speaker 3: Maybe these limital places do exist that are connecting places like malls which have a high foot traffic. If you're if you're trying to collect energy, that's the place, you know.
Speaker 2: What if that's like what we're seeing when when we had Michael want On and then Ricardo pulled up the map and it showed all those those lines connecting, Maybe it's something like that.
Speaker 3: Could be I'm telling you, if you put a mall on a lay line or maybe one of these mound sites just weird phenomena, right.
Speaker 2: And who knows.
Speaker 3: The architecture and malls are purely construction of the nineteen seventies, like they didn't have those in the nineteen sixties and before, like they just popped up all of a sudden in the nineteen seventies, and then they became normalized to everybody, and we go to the mall on Sundays. All of the these different rituals occurred around this thing that was basically brand new. Nobody had seen anything like it before, and now they were everywhere. They were in every suburban area, and it's almost seems like it was a it's going away now they don't make them anymore. I don't know, when's the last time you've seen a new mall being built. They usually get torn down.
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, they they're just like, yeah, it's just an old one changed over, although they are they make an addition to it. I've seen that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they've got brand new styles that they're trying to test out with these outside sort of motifs, you know, to where you're not actually inside it.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yep, yep. I've seen them starting to do that with outlets and not so much actually inside. You kind of walking outside of everything now, right.
Speaker 3: It used to be the outlets.
Speaker 4: Us we're a mall.
Speaker 3: But think about the energy costs, think about inflation again, we go through these phases in these cycles because of the inflation that we're experiencing, so you know, malls are kind of a degradation.
Speaker 4: Of what we had before that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, well this has been another mail bag. I sound like shit, but thank you for We'll see you again next time. You have any cool episodes coming.
Speaker 2: Up here to pH Yeah, let me see what's coming out this week or this weekend? Oh we got tomorrow. No, this Dudley Town. You weren't there for that, all right? I got high strangers at Dudley Town over the weekend. That was with the culting conspiracy. I got Rosa crushing with Ronnie Pontiac. Next week, I do have my second coming out, second time, well in a while. It's my second solo. I'll be covering the Platonic Priest Marsilio Fittino, So that will be dropping next week. I don't think i'll be home. I'm gonna try to join the premiere. I might be filming at that time, so I may not be able to. I may not have made it home yet. But yeah, that's supposed to be dropping next Wednesday, So yeah, I look forward to that all visual if people catch it, If you can watch it on YouTube. Definitely catch it because it's all visual too tons of shit to look good. So yeah, I got that. Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: Sounds awesome all right, Well, thank you for joining us everybody.
Speaker 4: I love your comments. You've been a great audience and we'll see you again next time. Lad bye