Speaker 1: And we're rolling. Hello. Hello once again, everybody's Steve. Starton here with you everything out there on the Clyde Lewis Ground zero Radio Network. Welcome in tonight, joining me on the phone, all the way from somewhere in Appalachia. I'll let him tell you where he's at if he wants to, Brother Littlefoot, we're gonna be talking about Bigfoot, also known as Sabe or Sasquatch. Brother little Foot, come on.
Speaker 2: In, Oh, howdie, Thanks for having me, Steve.
Speaker 3: Thanks you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you being here. You've been sending me some amazing clips and stuff, and I've got a book out. Well, let's go ahead and give me a little background about you, where you're from and how this came to be.
Speaker 2: Well, I grew up in Mississippi. My father is a Methodist minister. He's passed away now he's still alive to me if you know what I mean. But uh, he's a methdist minister. My mother gosh, I was an accidental child. I wasn't born until he was like forty one or something like that, forty two, which is kind of a kind of a secret to say a way.
Speaker 1: I was a late in life unexpected baby. Yeah, sibling and older brother. He was seventeen years older than I am. My parents thought they were done with kids, and surprise, I was supposed to be a nineteen sixty three Corvette that convertible and travel the country once my brother moved out. They liked that old Root sixty six TV show. And then I came along and changed everything, but it worked out well. I was basically raised as an only and so I totally feel you there. My dad was born in nineteen twenty one. My mom nineteen twenty seven that I was born in sixty three, So there you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 2: My dad was born in nineteen thirty five, and he actually grew up picking cotton. When he was like five years old, he was picking cotton and he drove the school bus down there in South Mississippian. I'd say it's a small town and it's just a place with a name, but he grew up on a cotton farm and he actually he became a Methodist minister. And my mother went to school with Elvis Presley in Tupelo, And that is an absolute fact.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's never never gone back on that story or nor has her brother or brother played football with him.
Speaker 1: That's cool. And I've traveled around the world. I've been in the Europe before, and then I traveled to Southeast Asia and spent some time over there. And everywhere I go, if I mentioned that I'm from Tennessee, they can kind of tell me the accent. They'll say, oh, Tennessee, Jack Daniels and Elvis, those two names.
Speaker 2: Tennessee gets all the glory in Mississippi is actually where he was from. But yeah, Tennessee is where he kind of well, actually I don't know where he first heard because he had to be influenced by some blues obviously somewhere, and there was a lot of that North Mississippi. But anyway, we could talk about Elvis all night. But anyway, but my uh, you know, my mother's father left her family when she was only three years old. He was an alcoholic and a gambler, and I don't want to like putting him down as a bad person. They did make amends before he passed, and and you know, people in spirit world, we don't want to judge people of spirits as they were in one lifetime, you know. But uh, anyway, so she's had she had a very hard life. She had to give piano lessons at age twelve to help pay the rent, and my grandmother started she opened a beauty salon in her home to help pay the rent. So they just they had it hard. And her brother was kind of hard on her growing up, but he was a lot nicer. He actually gave her a part of his business as he got older, certainly, he started his own business and gave her a small part of that to start up here in the mountains and it did pretty well. But anyways, my father and my father had he had gosh, he grew up in a big family. So it was two sisters and three brothers. I think I think there was six of them altogether. Yeah, it's four brothers, I mean, including him, its four brothers and two sisters. And they both two of the brothers became Methodist preachers, the other two were farmers. And the two sisters married Baptist preachers, which goes against our religion. But I'm just kidding. But anyways, it's just kind of funny. But we have big family reunions to this day. I mean we have fifty to eighty people just kind of depending on how things are going. So we're just a very tightly knit family. And we still visit the same home that my father and his family grew up in. And I'll tell you right now, I've been in a lot of haunted homes. It's the most haunted home I've ever walked in. I don't know. In the daytime, it's totally peaceful, and at night it just turns into another world. But there are sabe, sasquatch, bigfoot, whatever people want to call them. I prefer the term sabe. I am not ojebwe. I'm not trying to be indigenous. An indigenous person is like you know, some people complain that people that are not indigenous tried to present themselves that way. I do not try to present myself as that way. I just honor a lot of their culture, their words and things like that. And sabe jebwe people means grandfathers of honesty. And then when I watched a story of video on YouTube about it tells the story about the beaver, it's different animals and the sabe, the sasquatch is just another one of the animals that teaches us something and not say animals they are a people. Excuse me, But in that story. It's one of the animals, one of the creatures of the forest will say that that is there that teach us something, not that everything centers around humans, but grand there. They got that term grandfathers of honesty there. I'd have to go through the whole story, which.
Speaker 1: I like that I've heard that word used it. I didn't didn't know the origins of it, so thank you for that. And uh, it's one of those things that that all tribes that I know of, they have some tale like that. You've got it in the smoke. He's got it up here. To know England, the Alvalanquins have it.
Speaker 2: The Cherokee. The Cherokee word translates it's soon Cooley or something. I'd have to look it up. That's not the right word, but it meant Cherokee devil. I'm like, I'm not gonna say that, you know. Yeah, I'd rather call him Judicola than that.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, this landaid giant.
Speaker 1: But uh, anyway, we talk about that maybe at some point that Judicola rock. I've been out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I visited there too, and I want to go back. I want to go back at night. But uh, yeah, that's such of.
Speaker 1: Creepy stuff in that area. Great Smoky Mountains and uh east, say, western North Carolina up needs to see rambled all over the mountains and stuff. They're on both sides of the border there. But I think some of the most haunted places I've ever seen in Cage's Cove. They're the Great Smokies. And then the north shore of Fontana Lake. That's that's a weird, weird place too.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you I was out on a dirt road at a fairly well known place. Well, i's call it a Bald Mountain, not too far from Tennessee, but on the North Carolina side, and I was talking to if and you know, this is saying exactly where they are at all. And that's the thing is, I don't like to give away specific locations of where these sasquatcher say people are anymore than I would want to give away my own family, you know, my human family or friends addresses to.
Speaker 1: The Yet don't want to docks those creatures.
Speaker 2: Either, No, And I mean, well, they're my friends. I feel that way about him. I love them, I don't I wouldn't want to do anything to them that way, you know, And I trust them in the same way, although they all the ones I visited and visited me too, apparently. But uh, any who, let's see what was I talking about. I'm sorry, Uh, gosh, you.
Speaker 1: Talk about your your family reunions and things that you have there and have your big tight end.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah in Mississippi.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I actually recorded the sound of one of them smacking a big propane tank as I was sitting there talking to him about UFOs and things like that. No, it's fireworks, and I said, boom boom. And then a few minutes later I turned around a few minutes later one of them smacks the propane tank behind me just as hard as he can. And uh, and it's it's on my channel, brother, little foot channel is what you would look up on YouTube to find that, and you'd see the big bea come up. But uh, that's one of the And then a lot of people don't know. But you got to click on the word videos and then it'll pull up all the all the audio that I have, you know, that I put on there, and not just a few things that you see on the at first on the screen, but there, it's there's one on there. It says, uh, you know, Sabe man Sabe Sasquatch man smacks of pro paane tank and.
Speaker 1: I have to listen to that one. I just I've done that before myself, hit one of those propane tanks, and that just I like the sound that that makes.
Speaker 2: But well, one of this, yeah, I thought somebody was sitting shooting a shotgun next to me. And I was totally by myself in the woods right behind that home where my father grew up in Mississippi. I mean totally by myself. My cousin was cross the road, but they wouldn't. My family is not a bunch of pranksters. We're pretty they're mostly pretty quiet reserved people. Well joke, you know, Joe around, but we're just pretty quiet, reserved people for the most part. They are. I'm not, but but I was talking the Sasquatch Sasquatch people there, and all of a sudden, bamn, I mean, just as loud as could be. And the thing is is, you do not hit a rock, hit the ground or anything after it happens, so nothing was thrown. It was a it was an open palm smack on that thing. And even the way it sounds was just a b you know, it was a gunshot. It was as loud as a gunshot, easily easily a shotgun. I would say, it just scared the p out of me. But then you just start talking to him again. I'm like, and I did ask him. I'm like, did I upset you? Well, okay, And then they get kind of quiet and that that means no. Typically, when I talk to them, I guess there's several things I need to explain. Typically when I talk to them, they'll respond to me with either a knock or whoop, a snap something if they if it's positive, and they give me a lot of what I call amen responses, meaning that they're they're saying they're they're in agreement with whatever I'm saying. I may be saying. Man, I just I think humans are taking up too much of the earth and we're tearing down too many trees or something. They may start knocking, you know, and they're like, oh, yeah, we're in agreement with that, you know. And and that's There's a lot of things I can talk about life after death and they'll start knocking. There's I mentioned my father's death, the different several different families that I talked to, and several different one of them would knock immediately as if they were I called that an honor knock, you know, like they're honoring, Oh, your father died. I'm sorry to hear that, brother, you know, just that kind of response. They speak to us with knox whoops, snaps, rocks thrown, you know, whatever, and not everything at all, Not everything, especially in my life, is you know, the threatening at all. And at this point, if they started throwing rocks at me in a serious way, and I don't mean just little, you know, pebbles or something like big rocks, I would think they were doing it to me for my safety, like there was danger nearby and they were warning me. And I immediately I've told them that. Now I've said, y'all start throwing big rocks at me. At this point, I'm just gonna assume it's because I need to get the f out of here, you know, for whatever reason. And I have had them protect me from a bear, and I actually do have that recording. It's two minutes forty seven seconds long. I think on there. Now, I don't know. I didn't see the bear, so I don't know what it was they were protecting me from. That they did indicate to me that they did protect me from something and while I was up there is I'm also a spirit medium and I've kind of used that ability to talk to Sasquatch and so Ib people because I'm gonna tell you ninety nine point nine percent of the time, you're never going to see them, and it doesn't matter how close you are to them, and it doesn't matter what the laws of physics are. It's just like, we don't care. This is how we are, and you just accept it. A lot of people get hung up on that. Once you get past those points of you know, like, oh wow, they can do this, they can do that. I mean, it's always going to be amazing and I'm curious about it. But at the same time, focus on a friendship with them. If you really want to get close to them. And I'm not talking to people who are manipulative or trying to get you know, I want to get close to something so I get a picture. Now, if you're going to be that way, they know, they know your intentions. They can feel your machines. These are beings that live without machines. They can feel every machine around them. They're that sensitive. We are so desensitized, you know, We've had so much light in our face that we're used to light. We don't get mad when a car light shines in our eyes. But if you've lived a life where you've never dealt with artificial light until someone, until a human, shine a car car light in your eyes, you would be angry. You know, it just triggers that reaction. It does to me. I'm a blue eyed human at night. If someone shines light eyes, that triggers anger to me for some reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm the same way. I hate it, Like if I'm out and walking the dog or something oncoming traffic they got their brights on and I can't stand.
Speaker 2: That bright light exactly, and so take that feeling and then amplify at times what I don't know forty and then that's the Susquatch people. We're not a lot of us, are you know a lot of us as researchers, And I'm not speaking against everyone at all, but more of us need to try to empathize with them, or sympathize with them however we can, you know, to try to put ourselves in their positions, because they have been hiding out from everything we've done for the last and this goes back. I mean, I could go down a big rabbit hole, but if you really want to go as far back as it goes, we're talking five hundred thousand years at least, and a lot of people think they come from another planet and this other stuff, and I can't. I'm not going to sit there and say those people are wrong, we're blah blah blah bad mouth those people. That would be wrong for me to do. What I will say is, in my experience, I found the truth to be something other than that that they've been here since long before we were here. They've been here long before our religions. When people try to call them the Nephalom, I'm like, I smacked myself in the head so many times. I'm a preacher's son. I know what the nephelm are. I've studied this, and I went back and studied it more because of you know, because of other people, other humans calling them nephalim. The that refers to if people don't know the sons of Gosh, what was it the giants and the Bible from the Earth that they're spoken of in Genesis, and then of course they're spoken of in the Apo. For more like in the Book of Nut and so on. But uh, anyway, there, what I found is that that was actually the story of the Ananaki, and the Ananaki actually might have and I believe this, that they created us as humans, and then they imprinted on our DNA to worship them, to worship something outside of ourselves, to not feel the love of a creator or a god or whatever you want to call it in your own heart so greatly, and and we and then they told us they were gods. And you know, the Emerald Tablets say they actually fear a retribution for what they did. They fear a judgment from something greater than them for what they have done on this earth. But it also speaks that I believe both. According to Billy Carson, on the Emerald Tablets, Toth wrote that he he left a group of those beings because he didn't want to be with him anymore, because he didn't really want to rule over him, rule over anything. And he went to Mexico. I think it's Quasi Codal. I think that's the name of the city where the pyramids, some of the Mayan pyramids. They think they're Mayan or you know, but they're not. According to Billy Carson that those signs are from the omes that both brought over with him, and and those pyramids Tooth built and the quasi codal can translate to city of Toth, which is amazing. Ye. Anyway, when he when Tooth went over there, he said he encountered Harry Barbarians and that I'm like, wow, there's all the early human species right there, all the ones. What was that little thing that made us change and made our brains evolve? And it was alien influence is what it was. Absolutely, and I'm I'm totally convinced of that. It doesn't mean that, you know, you throw out every bit of religion or every bit of this or every bit of that. There's truth and everything and it probably all connects somehow, if we'll.
Speaker 1: Just I think it does. I think everything is connected. I don't believe in coincidence.
Speaker 2: I think it's synchronicity, yes, exactly. And you know I was a saved Christian, you know, and I guess if you want to say I still am once saved, I always say I don't know whatever. But and no disrespect to Christianity or Christians at all, you know, have a Christian family, you know, to honor that, but uh, I've I've had to change my views on things, and it's been very difficult. It's been very hard because I've always taken my spirituality so seriously. And even beyond that, I've been visited by deities. Uh I'm a witch or I was a witch. I've kind of dropped that now because I was getting visits from these deities and some of them turned out to be connected to the enn Inaki and to Atlantis, And I'm like, didn't you guys blow yourselves up? You know, and don't you just keep aren't you just here to help us keep repeating these stupid cycles over and over? And didn't we take the earth? Didn't we all take the earth from these hairy people before? Shouldn't we be working on getting this this, you know, getting things back together and then balance here? This is it's crazy now, but I believe these bloodlines are in some of the people in control nowadays. I'm not gonna name any names or go political or anything like that, but I'd say it's in every political group, you know, some way, some some force or fashion, but form or fashion, but either way, we're all dealing with it. So you know, we're all kind of seeing a lot of people think it favors them and it doesn't fit. This is just for more control, and this is exactly what the End and Aki did when they first came here. So when I started after a while of having these visions for over twenty years, I've been having these visions twenty six years, and they were talking to me.
Speaker 3: They were real.
Speaker 2: This was something I could physically feel. I'm not schizophrenic. It's not something I need medication for or anything like that. It was actually at once I banished them. I haven't heard from him since. And they would make lights in the sky for me if I asked them to, and a lot of times the only witnesses I had around with the Sasquatch people. That's I big people. So you know, it's not like I can say, well, go ask them.
Speaker 3: You know, I didn't.
Speaker 2: I'm not a camera person. I don't use cameras or flashlights when I'm out there, and it upsets them. And I don't really want people using cameras and flashlights on me without my permission. So I just look at it that way and honor it. And I did accidents. I told them I use audio. I showed them what it is. I said, all it does is here, and I put my hand near my ear and cut my ear and I said, it can't see and I covered my eyes. And they know I'm telling the truth because I always speak the truth to them, and so they you know, they oblige me with that. And I always tell him promise that I won't tell people where they are except for my close family and friends, and that's just to take them, you know, if I want to take them with me out there or something like that. And I have friends that that I do this with and they are firm witnesses as to what goes on. One of them still doesn't even believe in sasquatch, and he says he hears everything we hear, and he'll say, I don't know what that is. And we actually both saw one that was in its invisible form in the rain, and he still doesn't believe. But it was invisible and it was just a large and it looked like the predator. It really did just like And even Bruce, is he a doctor, I know he's a scientist. Bruce mcabee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, his wife was hurting stand with bow and arrow and something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're telling the story. Thank you. Yes, people can look this story up. He tells the same story that looks like something like the predator was swinging from tree to tree two of them, and went by his wife and then went by him. They both saw it and it like came right up in their face, but there was no real form to it, you know, no no definition. And but anyways, the place where I actually ended up having my first known encounter because I had an encounter before that, but I never knew what it was at the time. And then after this other encounter has happened, I went back and like, oh, I know who you are. Now made friends with them. But my first known encounter was a forty five minute standoff. I didn't I don't use weapons, so I didn't, you know. I mean, I'll use a weapon against a bad human. Don't get me wrong, but I don't use Certainly, I'm not raising a weapon, not even against animals. I use ther monica and that scares away most animals so and it attracts sasquatch so and that really does work. A survivor man left straws one who said, who promoted that idea? I'm not sure that I'd go, you know, running around grizzlies and doing that. But black bear anything like that, you know, it'll it or get you, get those things away from you. And I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: I figured it would either scare them or piss them off and they come after you.
Speaker 2: But no, that scares them away. They can't stand the sound right away.
Speaker 1: Carry harmonica with you.
Speaker 2: No, it's saved me twice. The one time that they had to knock and scare something away was because I couldn't see it. I didn't know what it was. I just heard it running around, you know. But uh, anyways, I know I'm bunny trailing and running off here a lot. But AnyWho, it's getting back to where I almost feel like this Earth should be like a national park in the universe. Yeah, only so many humans should be allowed to live here. And what's uh, darkly convenient, morbidly convenient, is that we are on the cusp of a possible pull shift. And I know a lot of people don't believe in that, but even the science is there, as the scientific papers are there, and it's also been shown to be something that are Cia is known about and tried to hide from us, and they even tried to strict stick some disinformation in there about it. And this was long ago, actually several years ago first, but suspicious observers on YouTube, and I don't you may or may not agree with his politics, if he talks about politics at all, but his science is spot on, and it's it's very hard to argue with that our Earth's magnetic field is weakening, and all the geology, all the data shows that we have six we have floods. We have major catastrophic events on the Earth every fifteen hundred and three thousand and six thousand years, and we're due for another six thousand year event. And this will fall in line with the stories of the floods that we've heard before, you know, from Noah to the Epic of Gilgamesh, so and and other indigenous stories, many stories that tell of the flood. Heck, there's stories of the Earth before there was a moon, you know, so that someone's been here a long time, keeping record or whatever. But we're on the cusp of that that time now. And that's that's according to science. That's not according to me. And you know, if maybe they got the science wrong, I don't know. But there's so much of it, there's so much evidence that they're he's showing every day on that channel that you can't argue with it. What's interesting is that the Navajo, the Ojibwe, and many other tribes of Native American peoples, and I'll let them speak for themselves. If people really want to know the truth, say that when the Hairy Man or whatever name they call it shows up all over the world, that the end times will come or a great change will come on the earth. And another thing that's very interesting and convenient is that the hairy Man. It's not that everyone in the world has to see the hairy Man or see sasquatch, see the save. It's that if you look on bumper stickers, coffee mugs, t shirts, what are you seeing? You're seeing sasquatch everywhere, you know. And that's another way they would have envisioned that. Yeah, understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, I spoke at or I didn't speak. I went to a Squatch best in Longview, Washington, back I think it's twenty twenty one something like that, and they had the image of big Podha sasquatch save on everything you could imagine. I mean, it was the merch area is incredible I got a hall of T shirts and stickers and all kinds of stuff. But it's people know that symbol, that that outline of a hairy bipedal kreacher exactly.
Speaker 2: They know it, you know, pretty much at this point, I would think any anybody's living, well, if they don't know, then they probably know them personally, meaning they're probably far enough out in the woods already that you know, they already know them. But I do want to say that I believe there might be up and people are going to completely doubt me on this, and I don't care because they haven't done the research that I've done. I believe there might be up to three billion of them on the planet right now, and they completely cloak themselves, all of them do. I've had one disappear right behind me. It was standing three feet behind me, and it was in the bright moonlight, and I turned around and watched a massive seven and a half to eight foot tall silhouette just disappear right behind me, very slowly. I actually only saw the arm and the tricep muscle, the forearm, the delt, you know, the shoulder, a little bit of the head and the neck, and then it just it vanished, and it was almost like it's almost like you're in a CGI movie when stuff like that happens, because your brain can't process it. You cannot process that, and you just you either kind of get stuck on that, hung up on it and that can go very deep, or you just say okay, that ha, and then you just go on about your conversation, you know, and just say, well, I think your brother just disappeared behind me here, But just laugh about it and go on because they're not going to hurt you, you know, if there's like, if you're peaceful with them, they're not going to hurt you. But you have to be peaceful and deep in your heart, you know, meaning that it's never about manipulation. It's never about what you can get out of it other than a friendship, you know, a good honest friendship. But uh, I had that first encounters a forty five minutes stand off, and it I thought something was gonna kill me that night. But I wouldn't leave. If I really thought something was gonna kill me, I guess I would have left. And it wasn't until I sang, I mean they What happened was I got to the place and It's a place where I've been watching for UFOs for probably three years, and I will go up there by myself. It's an own UFO hot spot, and I will sit there and watch for hours. And I realized that I just love being out there, whether I saw anything or not. I did see a lot of stuff out there, but I just loved out there. It was very peaceful, and I was kind of pointing my life where I was aloof and just like, well, I don't know where I'm going with the rest of my life here, so I'm just gonna go here every night until if it makes me happy, you know. And so I go out there for several hours a night and just hang out. There were several times I heard trees push down. I think I heard seven trees push down total in about two or three summers or a year. It wasn't just summers, it was also in the winter that I would be out there, but uh, and I would hear the trees push down. And I'm a horticulturist, so I know what causes trees to fall down, and it would be no wind blowing, and I'm like, that's very odd. You know, the chances of a tree falling down and no wind blowing or you know, very very very low can happen, but very very low. And then large trees. And then one night sounded like a boulder game come crashing down the mountain, but I never saw anything. Another night, an elk came running down the middle of the road, and I just saw these two big yellow eyes coming down and middle of the road at first, and then you know, realized it was an elk, But I've never seen it. After I thought about it, and after I spent more time out there, that's the one and only time I've seen an elk just running down the road. And elk don't run for they they only run for a reason that makes any sense, at least from what I've witnessed. We have reintroduced elk here.
Speaker 1: So they just kind of lope along. They don't seem to get in any hurry, like you said, that something's after them, or they get spooked or something in their.
Speaker 2: Car, you know, yeah, if there's a car around or something. But there was no cars even coming or going anywhere, and it was running right down the middle of the road. I'm like, that's just that was odd to me. And then one night some bear hunters came up and I talked to them for a little while, and I asked them if they had seen the lights, and they said no, and I don't want to see the lights. That's what they told me. They said, I've heard about them. I don't want to see them. And uh, they said, I've just come here to bear hunt, and so they're not into the paranormal stuff. But they were driving off in this gator and not a car truck, a gator, which is kind of like ATV or something like that, you know, with a roof on it, glorified golf cart more or less. And they were playing some music and their dogs were barking and stuff. And as they got on down the road, it's almost like out of that sound, that sound disappeared. And then all of a sudden, I heard two voices talking near me. And I've heard sasquatch talk since then, and I can say what I heard didn't really sound like sasquatch. I would have guessed it more as little people or something like that. But it scared me so bad, and nothing scares me. It scared me so bad that I was I froze for three seconds, and then I got up the courage to say, I hear you keep talking like and I had to like push it out of me. And then as soon as I said that, it stopped. And to this day, I really don't know exactly what that was. There's a lot that goes on up there, and there's a lot more than just sasquatch up there. So but anyway, uh, I one night people kept telling me that there were sasquatch up there. I kept hearing stories. And then so one night on the way up there, I said, hey, you know, if there's a sasquatch, you know, like experience them. You know, I've never had that. It's on my bucket list. Never experienced that. As far as I know, I've experienced a lot of paranormal stuff. Never sasquatch. I battled with demons, never dealt with a sasquatch.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: And uh, anyway, I drove up there and I did two tree knocks on the on the wooden sign out there, and and then I backed off. I just put my it was it's a club I carried with me, a wooden club I carried with me. And I backed off and put it back in the car and started watching for the lights completely forgot about those street knocks. Twenty minutes later on this embankment up behind me. I'm in the mountain, so you got high embankments behind you, you know, instead of just a little small ones. I hear crash, crash, bang, crash, boom, just all the sounds you can imagine that a sasquatch would make when they're angry. Every I was hearing all of it, except for not a lot of vocal just just you know, a lot of physical activity. And I'm kind of tripping out. I don't really know what I'm dealing with. I totally forgot about the tree knocks that I did, wouldn't think. I just did not think it at all. And I was literally thinking is that a rabbit elk? Before I was thinking is that a sasquatch? You know, the chances of it being a rabbit elk are you know, pretty much not at all, you know, especially on the embankment on the side of a hill. Even bears, black bears don't run well on the side of an embankment. They usually run straight up or down it. It's hard to walk sideways, you know, in an embankment. And this thing's just breaking trees and cracking this and that, you know, And anyway, this goes on for thirty minutes to the point where I've turned my car around towards the embankment, which was, you know, one hundred and eighty degrees behind me. So I've turned my car around one hundred and eighty degrees and I'm shining my five thousand lemon flashlight up there, and I'm standing with my light my left hand and my keys and my right hand, and I'm in the door of my car with it open, and I'm ready to get the fuck. I'm ready to get the f out of their pardon me. But at the same time, I want to know what's going on. And uh so, all this keeps going on for thirty minutes at this point, and then I start singing songs, and I sang three songs in a row. I sang Sam Cooks, the Change is Gonna Come. I sang the Cherokee Morning Song, and then I sang uh gosh. I can't remember. It might have been Ray Law Montagne or something. I was just I'm a singer, you know, I sing out of bars. So I just singing whatever came to mind, because I remembered that I guess something. It was almost like a DNA memory. It's just like I just started it sings like I'm gonna sing and see if that works.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was weird, but I know I later remembered hearing stories about, you know that the indigenous tribes when they would go in the territories of the Sasquatch, it would often they were peace with them. They would sing to them or take them some food or something. Hey, we're just here, you know, we're at peace. We just need to get what we need to get from here, and we're not trying to ur eager take any of your thing, and then we'll get out of here. And so it was a mutual understanding. So they could go in singing and they, you know Sasquatch here I'm singing, say oh, well, they're coming to bring us fairs and they need to do their thing and then I'll get out here. And I'm not worried about them. But uh so it was just instinctual though, for me to start singing for some reason. So I sang those three songs. It got completely quiet, completely quiet, singing those three songs, no sound. I was like, this is weird. And once I stopped, stopped singing those three songs. They it's crash crash, frag crash fang, just going crazy again. And at that point I said, okay, I'm dealing with the Sasquatch. And I yelled up at the ridge. I said, hey, brother, I am not your enemy. I'm not I don't have any weapons, I don't mean any harm. I said, please do not run me off from my favorite place. Like that, it got quiet for two minutes, two whole minutes, just and then after that I heard back the same sound that I made when I got there, not knock. And then I felt in my heart they were saying, you can stay, just don't upset us.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: And I literally went back to just watching for the lights. And I know I was thinking about it. I don't remember what I was thinking after that happened, but I did not leave. And I might be the only human in the world that's ever not been run off before after a forty five minute standoff. Might be I don't know, there might be others out there. I wouldn't put it past some indigenous people for sure. Yeah, ground well, and you have to stand your ground peacefully because they have a code and they're not going to break that code as long as you don't break there, sorry, as long as you don't break their code, if that makes any sense. So they have a code for humans too, So if we do certain things, then if you take from them, they're allowed to take from you. If you go and build a home somewhere and you cut down their trees and then you bring cows in, and you know, you start raising cattle, and then they start taking your cattle, that's legal to them in their minds, and it's actually not wrong technically by the laws of nature, you know, because they don't live by the laws of man, nor does this world. And that's what a lot of people don't understand. You know, a lot of people think, well, everything should live by the according to the laws of man and according to the logic of man, and that if we are finite beings, we are here today, gone tomorrow. Do you realize not used personally, but do people realize that, you know, do people realize that they've been here? As far as I understand from talking to them, they've been here for since the earth began, or since life was on this earth, some of the first life. And I'm not saying you know that a fish crawled out of the ocean and started walking, and sasquatch was already here. I don't mean it that way. I just mean since the first you know, hominids were here, they were here. They were here as far as I understand. They keep telling me we're older than your man's religions, so anytime we try to apply religion to them, I'm like, no, no, no, no, no, They're older than that. And they are a shamanic race of people. They do have magical abilities, and honestly, they actually believe in a creator. So I'm trying to get familiar. I'm going to I'm still on my spiritual path, you know, and I'm trying to get familiar with what they understand as a creator because they're such a great people that I want to know they're I don't I can't use the word god anymore, you know. I want to know they're a great spirit or whatever. I want to know what that is for them. But from what I understand talking to them, they do believe in some kind of creator, and they also have rules by that set by that creator that they and I asked them about. I heard this from Chuck Jacobs of the Arizona Four, where he's also another great person interviewer. Check out on YouTube or you know Steve if you want interview him. But uh, he was recently on a flash of beauty I think revealed. But uh, anyways, Chuck's a great guy and he said that, uh, what was it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Shoot, I just lost my train of thought. I apologize, brother, Hang on a second and I'll get it back.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 2: What was it that Chuck said that? Oh? That?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Oh? The creator told them that they are not to be seen on camera and and not to be seen unless I guess it's agreed with with the creator. So like there's certain times where they will let themselves see you, but they don't. They don't want people trying to see them, and it's against the creator's laws for them to be seen that way. As much as possible, Patty got seen because she did not understand what a camera was, and the Patterson Gimblin film This Is This Is as a By the way, I also took primatology and conservation, and so I also have an understanding behavioral primates. I did not finish. I am a dropout student because I clashed with them on the whole Sasquatch subject so much. But either way, I still learned enough from that to be able to communicate with them very well. And then the mediumship comes in with the mind speak and stuff, because yes, they do communicate telepathically. But anyways, uh, from what you know, from what Chuck told me that they are, they are from what I've heard on the YouTube. Sorry, he had spoken on YouTube that that they don't want the creator does not want them to have a picture taken to them. So I honor that, you know, and I tell them that, And we don't have to know their reasons, whatever their reasons are. We have to honor their reasons. There are more ancient people than we are. And and we is a not you, not necessarily I, but we as a people have taken everything from them. Yeah, and we we're gonna have to give back because we're There's gonna be a reckoning. That's just the way the universe works. There's going to be reckoning at some point. It doesn't mean they're going to come out of the woods and attack everybody. That's not what I'm saying. I just mean from whatever creator there is, because there's a whole lot of uh, there's a whole lot of abominations on this planet, and we have been Humans may be some of the biggest. I mean, if we would look at ourselves and our behavior, we may be the biggest abomination.
Speaker 3: On this side.
Speaker 1: I hardly degree we're going to be the destruction of the planet.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know that we're you know, the poll shift is coming, so that kind of just we have. I believe we have civilizations buried beneath our feet, and that's what a lot of other geologists and people are scientists are coming out now saying that this has been going on for a long time. I believe they found pyramids that Bermuda Triangle now that there are underwater there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think there's there's one underwater there, and I've covered a lot of those triangle things. But yeah, there's there's all kinds of stuff that we just as a people don't know anything about. And you know, even though I've lived here for thousands of years, there's all kinds of earth mysteries and things that are beyond their comprehension. Just a lot of the laws that we measure things by those are man's laws, and that doesn't mean anything to anything that's not man. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, and then man is only in control of this earth because aliens put us here, left us here more or less.
Speaker 1: Like an alien ant farm. I've heard that analogy before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I mean that's personally, that's how I feel. Other people are going to feel a different way and say, no, there's no way I was created by the Creator, the Lord God. The way I look at it is that aliens of these beings created humans. But there is But they can't create a soul, if that makes any sense, because the soul has love. It has that comes from something else. And if they're not of love, if they're doing if their acts are not of love, if their acts are narcissistic or sociopathic or psychopathic for that matter, which is how I'm judging them, then then they don't know that creator. So if they're humans can be born into this world. And even though our bodies may or may not have been created by these beings, at some point in time, maybe the creator puts the soul in us, if that makes sense. And we are organic, we are made up of this earth, we are made.
Speaker 3: Up of that.
Speaker 1: I had a professor in college one time, he had a frog there a deceased frog, a lab specimen frog, and he put it in a blender and liquefied it. And then he brought out another blender and poured everything that's the base elements that were required to make that frog, and said, there, you know, these are the same things. But why can't I make a frog.
Speaker 3: Out of that?
Speaker 1: Because all the stuff's there, And it just is a startling way to put that forth, But it's that spark of life. You know. You can take all this stuff and they I mean, they can grow stuff in a lab and things like that, but it's got to come for you.
Speaker 2: You can clone something, but does it have a soul or spirit? Or where does that soul or spirit come from if it does have one.
Speaker 1: And then I've heard that put forth as a behind the abductions and things that needs something from us, some sort of sustenance that they don't have. And I've heard it put forth that it's our very essence, our soul is what these creatures want and they have to get it from us because we're the only thing that has it.
Speaker 2: And here's another thing they've been trying. I think a lot of them, I'm not sure about all. I think a lot of them are quote unquote immortal. And actually if you look at that, what they've used that they've created these sarcophag guy to somehow regenerate their bodies. Apparently they're afraid to die, is what I'm saying. Think about that. Why would you be afraid to die? What are you afraid that? What's going to happen after you die? That you're afraid of? You get what I mean? What did you do in this life? Now? Don't get me wrong. There's good people that fear death, and they shouldn't. They really shouldn't. Nobody should fear death. I'm not saying we should jump run and jump into it. Either, live life, make the best of your life. You will have a good death and meaning a good death, meaning an honorable death, and you'll feel in your heart I have lived a satisfied life, you know. I live the best life you can, truly every day. But would why should we fear death? Why should we fear death? What have we really done wrong? Is humans? I mean, there's a lot you could say that we've done unconsciously, but what have we done consciously wrong? You know? And I can't speak for everybody, and you can't speak for everybody either, right, So obviously because there are narcissistic, sociopathic, psychopathic people out there and they're gonna have to It's like you're reckoning with your own soul when you die. Really as way, I love that.
Speaker 1: There's things you've done and and didn't do that you'll have to answer for. I believe that wholeheartedly.
Speaker 2: And so if it's not, it's not going to just be us and and I'm not. I will not bow to alien gods that call themselves gods, you know, I will not. They never and the ones I've been visited by never asked me to do that. They told me we were equals. They kept telling me they were we were equals. But what I did is, after twenty six years spending time with them, and then after spending three and a half years the Sasquatch people, I realized that I gained so much more substance from the Sasquatch people in three and a half years, and I gained nothing from those all these deities that were visiting me in the twenty six years. I said, Okay, this is not working, and plus some of you are probably in Anaki, so it's time to end this relationship. But the Sasquatch people have shown me what true they're all about love, family. They're very is from what I can tell, they're monogamous here. Maybe in places where there's less males they may not be so monogamous or less females. I don't know. That could be a possibility. But at the same time, I don't want to judge their behavior one way or another, because what they do in their world, you know, as opposed to what we do in our world, we can't call it right or wrong necessarily, you know, not everything anyway. Certainly, certainly there could be some things you could argue against. But but I haven't had any problems with them since that first standoff. If we have any issues, it's mild. It's kind of like they just tell me, like a friend, Hey, you need to quit doing this or doing that, and I'm like, okay, no problem. You know, I play music for him sometimes, and I told them I wasn't going to play any heavy metal for him the other night, because I sometimes do play heavy metal, because I'll listen to hard rock and heavy metal, and they some of it they like, like they like some of the more melodic metal is okay.
Speaker 3: With them.
Speaker 2: They like Sound Garden and they like Typo Negative and Alison Chains and things like that some of it. But I played Iron Maiden it was wasted years, which I thought, you know, it's a great song, but you know, they don't. They're not from our world, so they don't hear it that way. All they heard was a man screaming at him from that little speaker while they're up on the embankment. And then a few minutes in the song, I heard the mail the father go what I believe to be the father say, and I could not understand what he was saying as far as his words. We said, and it's the only time I've heard him speak out loud like that. And that was just two or three months ago, maybe two months ago, and I knew in my heart what he was saying, even though I didn't understand one word of it. I knew in my heart exactly what he was saying. He was saying, why are you turn that music up loud? You said you were only going to play soft music tonight. I mean I heard the tones and the way he was saying it was just like i'd say it, you know, any other human like your neighbor yelling at hey, I thought you were going to play solve music night. What are you doing that for? And I said, I'm sorry, brother, and I turned it down and changing music a little bit. And then he stopped and always tell them good night and uh. And then as I was telling them good night, I said, I'm sorry. I turned that music. Uh, turn that loud music go. He he said, he said, you know, I said, I won't do that. He said, you know, so he understands exactly what I'm talking about. And they their brains, like as far as intelligence, they're beyond us. So we can have human conversations with them. They don't understand everything in the human world, but you can sit there and explain it. I try to. I explain everything from money to politics and government, you know, war as much as I can, and I try to be as unbiased about in it as possible, although I can't nowadays. But I won't go into that anymore. But you know, they know if I'm speaking truth or not. And they they they can make and I tell them, hey, you can you decide for yourself. You know, you don't have to base everything on what I say. I'm just trying to tell you what I the world as I see it, you know, as I understand it, as a modern human and that's what I call myself. I call us modern humans and uh and I call them sabe people, but I call them human too, and I call them brothers and sisters. But I like to separate us a little bit because we still need to change and they don't really have that problem like we do. And there are people that say that, you know, a lot of people leave Sasquatch, some Sasquatch are bad or something. I'm in contact with one hundred and eighty families and that's according to location and them telling me when I ask them, are you a part of the last family I just talked to? Ley'll say no, you know. And if they are, they tell me they're honest. If you're honest with them, they're honest with you. They won't tell you secrets they don't want to tell you, but they will tell you basic things you may or may not need to know, you know, and they'll be honest about it. And they're always honest because I take them treat a lot of them treats you know, too, And so they don't try to trick me into getting more treats or anything like that. And all the treats they get they divide up evenly amongst their family, each family, and you know, it's just very they're very much more well organized social and they have a very good structure, a very good structure to those their their society that we don't realize until you spend a lot of time with them. And when I say a lot of time, I spend more time with sasquatches than I do humans. And I mean you could go a lot more time. I'd say probably two hours a day at least, you know, m hmm.
Speaker 1: Now I've got to ask you what kind of treats do they enjoy?
Speaker 2: A little debbie and they know it's crap and they don't care that you can't get that in the forest and it's only given. You don't give it to them every day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I get it. I love little debbies, but yeah, they're they're pure garbage. But they're delicious, and well that's.
Speaker 2: What they want. They want. They they're like, they want, we want the sweet treats. We don't have this out in the forest. We got all the health food out here. We want the sweet treats or if I don't really cook, or but I do cook, but I don't bake. But if you know somebody wanted to bake them cookies or muffins or something like that and put a little extra love in it, they would appreciate that even more. To be honest with you, But it's very peaceful living with them. They do. They're very protective. If they live near you, they will watch over your home when you're gone. You have to get to that point with them where you're talking to them and friendly and you know, probably exchanging some treats now and then, and you know, you ask them, say, will you please just make sure no humans break into my home while I'm gone, And you can ask them in the way, and you can also remind them they don't have to be seen in doing that. They can zap humans and make us sick if they want to, or they can just make a loud sound or something. Then that might be enough. You know, it depends on how high the person is, I guess, and whatever drugs they're on. But either way, you can ask them to watch over your property, you can ask them watch over your family. And they have actually showed up at all my friends and families homes now, every single one of them. And anytime I go to those homes they're there. I'll go visit my friends or my family, and then I'll go outside and visit with the Sabe people, and I record every conversation just so I can show people, Hey, I'm not crazy. Here's a sound. And you know, the sounds are not always as obvious as people would like to think. Their sounds are very subtle. There's a lot of subtle stuff going on, and you really have to kind of learn to listen to them. They're going to blend their sounds in with whatever their environment is doing period. And when it comes down to it, there in their shamanism, they are a part of the rocks and the trees and the water and the earth and the animals and the plants. So people, some people think they shape shift, and I have asked them before if they can shape shift, and they have told me that they can. And now people are going to want to go say, oh, that's demonic and blah blah blah. No, I've dealt with demons. These are not demons. These are the furthest thing from demons I've ever dealt with. These are the nicest beings in the world I've ever met, and I can't imagine not knowing them, you know, and going on four years. I guess humans just aren't tasty enough to eat.
Speaker 1: So yeah, And I've heard that not only can they shape shift end o their creatures, but other things. I've heard a report of a guy that was standing out in his backyard one time looking at a stump and he's like, I don't remember that stump being there, and then all of a sudden, it kind of turns into a figure and walks off into the tree line.
Speaker 2: I can tell you that I invited a book publisher here one night to have an encounter, and I guess it just wasn't meant to be. He brought two friends, and he was not supposed to bring but one friend, and that one friend he wasn't supposed to bring, which I didn't know the guy at all. But he kept standing up and looking around, and I told him you needed to sit down and relax, because they don't appreciate that, and because he was trying to see something. And what we ended up having was I heard of raccoons come through there, and I've never experienced that before, and they were climbing up every tree. I mean, it was literally to me, it was like I almost felt like the Sabbe just picked them up and gathered them up and threw them all in there.
Speaker 1: Let's let's mess with these people exactly.
Speaker 2: And it just and you could smell nothing but raccoons around and and and Sabe smell like bearing raccoon though they smell kind of that way. So I kind of got confused and said, well, I'll smell them, and they said, I, it's raccoons, you know. So they never believed me, and they ended up leaving one one guy. The other guy that came did hear one knock, and he admitted it. He said, I heard one response to you talking, but other than that, the publisher didn't hear anything. They were older men, and they you know, didn't hear very well. And you know, so they went on their way, and I guess it wasn't meant to be. And you know, I look like a fool in front, but I don't really care anymore. I understand that it's more important that the Sabbe people protect what they need to protect than look like a you know, genius or a fool and that and they will make you look I'm not saying it's not. We make ourselves look like fools a lot of times when we take other people out and try to prove things to them. Yeah, you know, and that's on us because you're putting them on the spot when you do that. You're putting the Sasquatch people on the spot if someone does that.
Speaker 1: And I've had that to be true just in the paranormal in general. If you go out expecting something to happen, nothing, nothing at all is going to happen. And the ninety nine point nine percent of the encounters and experiences that I've had, I was totally doing something else and it just happened. But yeah, you go somewhere to oh I'm going to go here, because it's had nothing, nothing at all. And that's just that's the nature of this cosmic priankster or whatever it is out there that allows these experiences to happen.
Speaker 2: I think, well, that's true, and it's true with Sasquatch to a point. But once you become friends with them, you can expect regular encounters all the time. And just you know, any anyone that lives with them will tell you that it's just when.
Speaker 1: I've heard they can read your mind. They know that your intent, what your intent is for being there. If you're there to expose them or to manipulate them, or to exploit them or something, then nothing's going to happen. But if you're out there genuinely seeking to make a bond, to make contact, and have the truest of intentions, then you're more likely to have an experience, and a positive one of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I never not have an encounter. And when I say that, I can feel them without seeing them, seeing them, or hearing them, to the point where I can walk all right up to where they are and point to them and say you're right there, and they'll not back. Even though I can't see them, I can just feel them. I can feel them when I'm driving. If I'm driving down the road, I can just feel my heart saved. Pull over, you know. And I actually did that one night and pulled over, and thirty feet in front of my car, there was one in my lights walking down the mountain in front of me, and he was just casually walking away. I thought I was looking at the but end of an elk at first, and it literally looked like at the butt end of an elk and I and I'm realized after it happened, I realized that was my mind trying to cope with what I was seeing and trying to trying to frame it. And what I was seeing was a large cone head, red haired man, you know, with long arms and the bat his back and arms and his upper torso. And he just casually walked down there. I gave him, you know, I was already the point of respect with him. I turned my lights off immediately in car, because I don't do that. Spirit. I just felt spirit say to me, hey, pull in here right now. And then there he was. And and this is off of a fairly well known highway too, and at least around this area. But uh, I got I gave him ten seconds, and I got my audio ready, and then I got out of the car and I started singing. And I walked over to the edge of the embankment where he had walked down, and it was clear cut. All the trees had been cut down. It's for sale, and there was nothing there. There was no deer, no elk, nothing. If it had been deer elk, I would have heard him or seen them. Period. It was a moonlit night it was bright moonlight night. You know, stand on the embankment of a mountain. I can see down fine, and all the trees are laying on the ground. There was nothing there, nothing there, And the only other thing it could have been was an elk, and there was there was nothing. You know, and I've heard elk plenty of time in the woods. I know what they sound like. I know same thing with deer. You know, when you spend a lot of time out in the woods, you learn all your animal sounds pretty quick.
Speaker 1: And there's some animals that can make some weird sounds too.
Speaker 2: The bar makes the bard owve makes everyone think it's a sasquatch at first, and it's a barn owl her.
Speaker 1: Big cats that seemed to be mimicking a woman screaming too.
Speaker 2: Oh well, that yeah, those are panthers. I got another story for you. When I first moved into the home i'm in now, and this was probably maybe I've been in this home seventeen years. It was probably three or four years after I moved in. Maybe I was outside on the porch and one night and I heard what something make a call? And it did not sound like a panther, Because I later heard a panther in real life, and it was not a panther. I saw the panther too. This made a call. It sounded like a woman, but then it's then it went into a sound that sounded like a bird. Then it went into a sound that sounded like a cat or something like that. I can't remember the exact order, but it was like three different calls, and not simultaneutaneously, not all super synchronized, but one after the other, just kind of moving into a different colleague. That's actually way too intelligent for any known animal to do. Yep, And to this day, I can't tell you it was a sasquatch, but I don't know what that was.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of audio, you sent me some some clips here from your YouTube channel, and i'd like to play some of those on here with your permission and then get your commentary on you go ahead and get this one added in here, and I'll head plato. This is a sasquatch sawbe sounds, Kaldi house and Sabbie knocks, sabbee call, and possibly a thunderbird scream.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the first the first one is in it. Because it's very short, I'll just go ahead and go through it. The first one's in Mississippi, and it's just it's, uh, it's coyotes howling, but if you put headphones on, there's another sound in there. It's like something else is screaming that I've heard before and compared it to other audio, but it's it's very hard to hear, so I just say it's coyotes. But uh, as the coyotes start howling, and that other howl comes in and you can't really hear it here, but uh, the sasquatch that where I was talking to and you'll hear me talking. I'm talking to them just like I would talking to humans. They knock three times or something like that after the coyotes start howling. Then the next recording, I'm on a mountain in North Carolina, and I'm saying a blessing to one sasquatch sabe family, a prayer to him for not a prayer to them, but for them before I leave him, and another sasquatch man from far away, probably over in East Tennessee, actually calls out to me and does a long what I call a long call, but it's a short long call. It's just a kind of like that. It sounds like a V eight engine is starting up and then it just cuts off completely, I mean from dead silence and then you know, like a V eight engine, then back to dead silence, but it's not a vight engine. And then the last one, and I don't know if you want to play the whole of it, but the last it right after that, it comes up on the screen. It says scream and it's an EVP that we recorded next to a waterfall that my friend and I did not hear. But it's so loud we should have heard it. We did not react to it. The Sasquatch people did not even react to it that we were talking to at the time. And it sounds like it just beyond that, it's not human, it's not Sasquatch, it's something completely different. I can only assume it's a thunderbird. I don't know what else to think it might be. And it was as a thunderstorm was coming in. It was lightning and thundering.
Speaker 1: And I've heard stories and the smokies of sightings, and here people hear what they think it a thunderbird.
Speaker 2: My friend from Cherokee, when I played her that audio, she told me that she heard it coming over the mountain from Tennessee the other night back to Cherokee. She heard it three times. And she doesn't lie. She's fifty something years old. She doesn't go around telling lies. She's actually part of the tribal council there. And then I said something about it on YouTube, just having the audio of it, and another guy wrote back to me and said, are you serious? And I thought he's being a smart elect and I said, yeah, what of it? And he said he had a friend that actually saw one and actually that everybody was pulled over on the side of the interstate. And I don't want to say where it was, but he told me where it was, and it's only about an hour from where I live. So he said they all saw it in the daylight, in the sunlight. I'm like, that is crazy. So apparently they're out there. And I've been talking to Sasquatches about him, and some of them knocked back immediately when I said thunderbird.
Speaker 3: Wow, they'll do that.
Speaker 2: They'll knock immediately before you finish a word if they're if they know something, or they want to interject, you know.
Speaker 1: Let me play some of this here and people listen, and I'll put links to your your YouTube channel in the uh the show notes for this episode, but let's let's have a lesson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think it was a shooting star though, yup, yup.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's on healthy bodies, peace, love, healing and all those good things. Healing, healing, this wholeness, happiness, good humor. For all your people's babies, all your people's children, big brothers, big sisters, mothers and fathers, grandmothers and grandfathers. Are your people's elders and tribal leaders. Are your people's territories. Are your people in the spirit world, Thank you, brother. Are your people in the spirit world, all your people in this world, big people, little people, star people's spirit people. David's right, okay, yeah, see you need headphones for that. And here comes a scream. That is that was a.
Speaker 3: Skill he moving around in the rain.
Speaker 2: Sometimes the rest of it's just.
Speaker 6: That's what you're feeling. Just trying to use the lightning to look up or you know, I just look at the sky, the trees. My friend Brian was with me, honor their space. Now we don't have any work. I got some knives in the car, but we don't have any guns or anything like that at all.
Speaker 2: So that's a knock. I mean, yeah, huh, I did pick up a rock that bad. I would leave it here, dude, I wouldn't. I wouldn't take it. I would leave it here, take a picture of it or something. I'm taking pictures out here, not here.
Speaker 1: I want to tell you that I didn't want to take it out, you know.
Speaker 6: No, indeed, I learned if you take rocks on, spirits follow you home sometimes.
Speaker 2: Yeah did you hear that? Okay, he wants you to leave it here. Yeah, that was actually a louder knock than it sounded. But anyway, Yeah, he was up above the embankment on us and he was pretty much telling my friend, no, don't take that rock. We've put it right back down.
Speaker 1: And I've heard about that, you know, people taking rocks or sticks or something that they shouldn't have and brought stuff home with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've had spirits follow me home. And I learned that the hard way. So I actually went to Sedona and I went to Sunset Crater, Arizona. While I was out there and hiked up there, and there's nothing but volcanic rock, and I'm talking about like loose rock, and it got in the cuff of my pants, and I brought it back to North Carolina with me, and the cuff of my pants rolled up and it turned out to be like that Brady Bench episode for a minute.
Speaker 1: Yea, who they found a tiki? Yeah, I had.
Speaker 2: I had spirits. I had two Hispanic spirits in my home that were brothers, and they were like arguing with each other, and then another spirit and I had to have another medium come over and help me with it, and she helped me deal with it. She's someone I trust. She wouldn't have just sat and lied to me or anything and said, oh, well, I'm just making all this up. But no, you know, and she helped me with it, and I dealt with them, and I got rid of the rocks, and she's like, you need what she told me. She said, you got to get rid of these rocks. She was the one who said it, and she didn't even know I had them. She said, you got some rocks here that she got to get rid of. And I'm like, oh, okay, I know what you're talking about. And once I got rid of the rocks, I didn't have any more problems or anything.
Speaker 1: So, Yeah, I had a nurse come on a few weeks ago Linn mo Mone and she was talking about some kind of rocks that she had found and put it in her garden or something, and she had some kind of gnome or elf or some type of creatures show up that was just totally pissed because she had his rock and he wanted it back.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there are. Oh I've got stories about little people. Go ahead.
Speaker 1: That's another one I heard of. A different lady was telling me about a story.
Speaker 3: She was.
Speaker 1: Out picking up sticks or something out of the woods. I think she was doing like a wall hanging or something with macro may and she started seeing some kind of little stick creature in her home and causing all kinds of like pulling pranks and polter guyst like stuff. And she put those sticks back and whatever it was stopped, so she doesn't get sticks out of the woods anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That could either be an elemental or it could be one of those spirits that the more you fear it, it gains power and turns into something evil. But elemental beings can be pretty mean too if they want to. It just depends on, you know, somebody's pissed them off or not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got a story that I talk about in my second book, My Strange World, is autobiographical. Something chased me out of the woods one time when I was a kid, A couple of times that I couldn't see, but this further, this thing was big enough it shook the ground. I could feel the ground and see tree limbs a lot harder than my eight year old head being knocked out of the way, see the leaves being kicked up, and it's awake and stuff. But I could not see the thing. And I've had people tell me that that was some kind of elemental like a naiad or a dryad or something like that. I don't know it was where that's I'm like you, I don't scare easy, but that's one of the few times in my life that I've been absolutely terrified because I couldn't see whatever it was. You know, if it'd been something that I could see, that'd be one thing. But your brain just can't comprehend. You know, there's something there. I can see the effects that it's having on the woods, but I can't see it. And so when I was eight, and again when I was fifteen, in the same place and haven't been back to and oh gosh, forty five years now, and I don't know if you can hear me. I may have lost your audio if you're saying anything I can't hear.
Speaker 2: Is that better?
Speaker 1: There you are again?
Speaker 2: Okay, see that fan problem. I apologize, man, no worries. I'm actually gonna step outside while I'm talking to you. But uh, I think what you're describing to me sounds like a sasquatch really, because when I talk to them, I don't see them at all, you know, I just hear them and I feel them. So I've seen them eight times. I've seen them enough to know what I'm talking to. But I'm you know, they're they're like that. It's something that's moving around the forest that you It can affect the forest without you seeing it, you know. So I don't think a lot of people understand that completely. But at the same time, I wasn't there. I don't know what you experienced, and apparently you don't need.
Speaker 1: I have no idea what it was that I didn't. I didn't waste any time getting out of the woods either time. Yeah, But the way I came up with the explanation, I said it happened when I was eight and again when I was fifteen, same place. We were getting ready to move from there, and I grew up on a many farm. We had twenty six acres, only five of it was cleared, and I spent a lot of time out in the woods. And when I was fifteen, I went back up there. I hadn't been up there since I was eight, and I was just kind of, you know, looking around, saying, wonder what that was that scared me when I was a kid, same things. I heard it coming up out of the ditch, couldn't see it, chased me down the hill. I didn't run screaming and crying that time like I did when I was eight years old, but I didn't waste any time getting out of there. Then flashed forward a few more years, six more years. I was twenty one. I went to a party after work. The guy worked with invited me to. It was an apartment complex or condominiums or something down the street. There was a party in the clubhouse, and I didn't know anybody there except for him, and only knew him from work, so I didn't really know him at all. And there were some girls at this party playing around with the wage board and they went around the room asking everybody questions, and when they got to me, I thought, I got one for you. The only thing I said was what scared me when I was a kid with that incident in mind, And the wageboard spelled out W A t er spr I E water sprite, and they just kind of they looked at me, and I just shrugged my shoulders, and then they made some o the board's Thursday at want some water giving a sprite hahaha. Went on to somebody else, but I remembered that I went to the big library in downtown Knoxville on my next day off, I think it was the next day, and went to the reference library and said, what can you tell me about a water sprite or a water spirit? She went back in the stacks, came out, had some books and stuff there, and there were two two there was a niad and a dryad, and one of them was a guardian of the waters and the other one is a guardian of the trees. I think that the niad is the water spirit. But the strange thing about that property that we lived on, there were seven natural springs there, six of them that flowed out of hillsides and then on artesian. They formed together into a big creek that went down into the used to be the river. It was a lake at that time. That damned it up. But according to the wageboard, it was a water sprite, So that's the best explanation I've heard. But whatever it was, it was big and scary. It wasn't some little gossamer wing the tinker bell type. It's supposedly one of the fake creatures, one of the faith folk. But it wasn't some little fairy flitting around. It was big and mean and and one of me out of there.
Speaker 2: There's things from the shadow realm that you know, come around to see. I guess, being a witch or shaman. Though I'd have a different approach to it if I heard it running at me, coming at me, and then got close to me, like hey brother, and then they have a different reaction to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: When I was eight, my reaction, Yeah, I was making so much noise. Was about a quarter mile from the house. My mom heard me come. I went through the woods and stepped out on the back porch to see what was going on, and I went past her, went the house and hit under the furniture. I mean, that's how bad. It showed me up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, that's interesting. Yeah, I've I've. I used to have night terrors as a child and I would wake up and I would see dark spirits surrounding me. When I say dark, I don't mean they were evil. I just mean they were you know, shadows, and I would I would not Then I wouldn't remember anything, and the next day my mother and father would have to tell me what happened, and they'd say, you just came in here screaming help me, Jesus help me, Jesus help me, Mama, help me, Daddy, and you know that kind of thing. And we would never had any really explanation to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I used to have to sleep paralysis when I was a kid, and I had it summon into adulthood. But yeah, I remember that around three years old, I think, because about the earliest time I can remember, just like something holding me down and I couldn't move. Yeah, even as a child, the Lord's prayer and would break it, but sometimes I had to say it two or three times, so I don't know. It's some scary stuff.
Speaker 2: Well you know what's actually happening in those times. It sounds like if you're not being choked or harm. A lot of times, what's happening is that a spirit is trying to make contact with you, and they're trying so hard. Do you remember the movie Ghosts when he had to learn how to touch the He had to learn how to knock the can off the table or the counter or something. So they're trying so hard, and they don't know that they have to direct their energy when they first died, they don't realize that they have to direct their energy a certain way to communicate with you. And then if you're not open, you may or may not respond to that. You get what I'm saying. So it's almost like something's pressing down on you because it's trying so hard to communicate with you. And that's how it expresses in this world, and that happens to a lot of people. So I just want to make that clear too. It's one of the subject that sorry, I'm opening the door and bringing.
Speaker 1: The chair outside, old noisy door.
Speaker 2: But uh, I just want to express that to people a lot of times, when they think they're experiencing sleep paralysis, it's a spirit. It could be your grandmother, it could be your grandfather, it could be anybody. That loves you could be somebody in the dream world, you know that's alive. It just came in and it really feels like they need to get in touch with you.
Speaker 1: Pardon yeah, I have no doubt there. And my grandmother, she was still very much alive until I was thirteen. But that side of the family, my mom's family, they had a big family, ten kids, my mom and nine brothers. And my granny was like an Appalachi. They call her a granny witch. She called herself a gypsy witch. I don't know where she got the gypsy cart.
Speaker 2: I'm an Appalachian witch myself now, yeah with miss.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: She was born in Kate's Cove. So but she could tell fortunes, read coffee, ground tea leaves, feel the bumps on your head, animal entrails, all kinds of stuff. And they came out of the Spiritualism movement from around the turn of the last century. And then one of the boys, my uncle Irving, he was the seventh son, He was the seventh child those ten. He became a Baptist preacher and got him out of all that she put. When she died in nineteen seventy six, she wouldn't do any of that stuff anymore. But they when my mom was a little girl back in the thirties. She was born in twenty seven, but they regularly had seances and table tappings, table tippings, weageboards, all that stuff. And you know, you grow up in you don't know any different. And Granny I was her favorite grandkid. And there was a lot of them. Imagine having ten kids and a lot of those. My mom's brothers are married more than once, so there was a mess of kids. But I was the only born down south. You probably know what I'm talking about. I was born with a veil over my face. Now all that is, it's the in call you were born. I was born with the ambiotic sack over my face. They had to cut it away. But in her superstitious Appalachian ways, that marked me as a special child. So she kind of took me under a wing, and she's to scare of the devil out of me. She looked like a hands on grat, a witch. But I wish I had another thirteen years to spend with her.
Speaker 2: Well, you'll see her in time. Anyway, She's probably probably one of your spirit guys. Anyway, Oh she is.
Speaker 1: I call it my granny senses at a time I'm in some place that I shouldn't be, or something weird's about to happen. I feel kind of like that little tingle on the back of my neck, and I can hear her voice, not audibly, but get my head saying, you know, you need to get to the house. You need to leave that alone. You need to go the other way and get out of here.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And in fact, when I lived in Oregon, I lived in a little town called sight Hell, and I was out one night. I smoked at the time, cigarettes, and I'd gone out about two o'clock in the morning to have a cigarette, and I saw what I thought was somebody at first, just walking down the side of the road. This is little rural town, kind of like Mayberry. Have you ever seen those Disney Halloween Town movies. That's those Those are filmed in Saint Helen's, Oregon. But I saw what this was in warm weather. But I thought I saw what looked like a guy in a fur coat just kind of strolling down the road. And it looked but it looked wet, like he's wearing a wet fur coat. But it wasn't raining or anything. And didn't have a neck. It was just kind of a cone shaped head and had swinging his arms and his legs, and I thought, what in the world, So I've got to go get a closer look at this, and it's like I heard my grandmother say, what you need to do is get your ass back in the house. I didn't left alone, but brother, I watched the guy guy I call him a guy, passing in front of a stop sign that was up at the end of the street. I went up there the next day and measured that it was a lot. The stop sign was a lot higher than I thought it was. He would have had to been seven and a half eight feet tall. Big Harry looked like, like I said, like he's wearing a wet per coat. I think that was a Sasquatch. I think that I had an eyewitness encounter and didn't even realize it until later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, oh yeah, that sounds like exactly like what it was. I mean, I I think I told you when me and my friend we first saw one, it was completely invisible, and it was in the rain, and we could see the rain washing off of the front and the back and sides of it, and it was only thirty yards from us, and it cocked its head and looked back at us, and it was I don't know.
Speaker 1: That was the first time I've seen one. I've seen the footprints. I was up in Washington State and the Gifford Pincho for it stoo up there, and there's been sightings up there. And it was in the spring of the year, things around sometime in April, and I'd gone up to try to find the snow line. I wanted to see the snow, and they're in the snow. When I found the snow line, there's just like one big bare footprint like it was walking at an angle along the side of this hill and stepped one foot in the snow and said, oh, that's cold, and then and then got back out of the snow. And then another time I was up in the Jeffson National Forest in Virginia. An Appalachian Trail runs there through Damascus, Virginia, and I was up in there, and I don't usually back then anyway. I didn't do the regular hiking trails and stuff. I liked to go off trail and kind of bushwhack through. I was out one night again about two or three o'clock in the morning, and I'd heard some yups and yowls and a couple of tree knocks and things, and all of a sudden I felt I heard something hit the ground, and I looked and it was like a round river rock, not a very big one, and they were coming out of the woods at me. And I didn't even feel them hit me, but I hit it, or hear them hit the ground. Picked one up and it was warm, almost hot to the touch, and I thought, that's weird. Whatever this is is throwing rocks at me, But they weren't. It wasn't like lobbing them out of the woods. They were coming straight. And then they hit me and hit the ground, So I thought, you know, maybe I ought to turn around and go the other way, and I did, and I thought about that years later. It wasn't an aggressive thing. I thought they were warning me about something. I think I was about to walk upon a big cat or a bear or something out there that I didn't want to run into. Like I said, I'd heard the tree knocks and the yews and yips and stuff, but I think there was something back there that I didn't want to run into. And it wasn't a sabe. It was some kind of a predator animal that I wouldn't want to mess with at a dark because I was hiking without a head lamp or anything. Is a full month.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't. They don't want to see you get hurt, you know, as long as you're not hurting anything. They you know, they sense good humans. You know, they sent your heart so I can tell you're a good person to myself, just hear your voice if I'm able to be a judge anybody. But you know, they feel that, they know that, they're aware of that, and you know they're not. They're not as mean as people think. They're only mean when they feel like they're threatened, you know, or their home and their territory, their children and their family are threatened. And I wouldn't call that mean. I'd call that protective. I would just like to protect our families.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got another one of your audio clips. I would like to play at our sasquatch sabe or dog man, wolf person howling unknown house from the Appalachian Mountains. I'd like for the folks to hear this one and again this links in.
Speaker 2: This takes about twenty so once you started it takes about twenty seconds. I'm talking to another one up on a mountain, and then I hear this sound about five hundred yards from here, maybe a quarter mile, and there's nothing up there, no houses, nothing. Okay, whatever this is, I might have discovered a new wolf species. If nothing, it's not a red wolf. By the way, there were red wolves here. This is not a red wolf. Red wolf's son more like coyote is. You can look them up. There's a link to a black wolf on this video, and that's what it sounds the most like, is like a black wolf. But I don't think it's a black wolf.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna go ahead.
Speaker 2: Awesome. I love your people, man. You make my heart big.
Speaker 1: Like joy and the expectations you say for these things. I appreciate that.
Speaker 8: I love it when I get to hear your children too. That's so awesome. That's so beautiful. I love those sounds the children around my home.
Speaker 2: I think this is an owl, well, I've heard. I don't know if it's true, but I think it's true. That that's aw right.
Speaker 3: You know that one.
Speaker 2: Now, if you put your headphones on, that thing is about five hundred pounds. That's one of your people. This just keeps going for a minute and a half.
Speaker 7: Yeah, are they okay, they're okay.
Speaker 9: That was mine speak to me. That's amazing. Holy shit, I've never heard anything like that.
Speaker 4: See, that's not the usual low oh ship dude.
Speaker 3: Wow, Yeah, that's amazing.
Speaker 2: That was him responding to me, saying a while, I'm just listening with my ear. That's all this year is a little water. I can't hear with this here, water drilling when the wind's blowing.
Speaker 3: I know my sounds. I know this.
Speaker 8: I know what that is not. That's not a coyote. It's not an elk, it's not a deer. That's not an owl. Yeah, that's one of your people, unless it's one of the wolf people.
Speaker 2: Listen to this.
Speaker 3: Was that one of the wolf people? Oh maybe it was.
Speaker 2: He actually tapped back, but it wasn't as audible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know they're around.
Speaker 2: Now. That happened again four nights later, but it was a different sound and in a different place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's where I've never heard anything like that. It said a caption there, What in the world is that? And I think I lost your audio again? Okay, well wait for you come back. I'm gonna play that one.
Speaker 8: Again, heart big like joy, happiness, you know, happiness. I love it when I get to hear your children too. That's so awesome, it's so beautiful. I love those sounds and children around my home.
Speaker 3: What I heard.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's true, but I think it's true that.
Speaker 3: Yes, how.
Speaker 2: I know that one right now? M hmm, that's one of your people. Have we time I hear that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Are they okay? They're okay? That's amazing.
Speaker 3: Holy shit, I've never heard anything like that. Holy shit. Damn wow, Yeah, that's amazing.
Speaker 2: I'm just listening in my ear.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 2: This year doesn't work. I can't hear with this here.
Speaker 3: I'm amazed by your people. Brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know my sounds.
Speaker 3: I know the sounds. I know what that is not.
Speaker 2: That's not a coyote.
Speaker 8: That's not an elk, it's not a deer. That's not an owl. Yeah, that's one of your people, unless it's.
Speaker 3: One of the wolf people. Was that one of the wolf people?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Maybe it was? Yeah, I know they're around.
Speaker 1: Okay, went ahead and played it again, there have or have we got you back on the line there, brother, a little foot If you're talking, I can't hear you now. Now there you are, okay, got you back again. Yeah, I went ahead and played that one again. That is something else. I've spent a lot of times out in the woods. I've never heard anything like that. I just, uh, that gave me chills.
Speaker 2: Well, if you go to the one that is, uh, if you do the howling again that I sent you. That happened four nights later, Okay, and that's I've only heard howls a few times, and so that was pretty.
Speaker 1: I got that one cute up here. Let me go ahead and play that.
Speaker 2: That one starts right away howling again.
Speaker 3: Wow, anyway.
Speaker 2: Right there?
Speaker 5: Interesting get.
Speaker 3: We how.
Speaker 10: Woh yeah, okay, there's coyotes.
Speaker 8: But there's something else howling. That's like what I heard the other night, brother, That's what I was trying to tell you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Wow, they gave me chills.
Speaker 8: I thought that was a car way off on the highway, a truck, a big truck or something at first, But then when the coyotes started howling, I knew. I said, wait a minute, that's one of your people, brother, or it's one of the wolf people, one or the other.
Speaker 3: But then never coyotes howling too. Wow. That was awesome.
Speaker 8: I never thought that I would.
Speaker 3: Hear that up here. Holy shit, that just.
Speaker 8: It's exhilarating. I hope they're okay. I hope they're not. I don't think they are. I don't think they're hurting. I don't think they're in pain. Yeah, that's not what I'm hearing. But I hear the coyote. I heard the coyotes too, but that was different. But I heard four I think four hows from one of your people. Just now I know your people's sounds. I studied the gorilla people and the orangutan people, and the chimpanzee.
Speaker 3: People and all their sounds, and the monkey people.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and they all have five fingers on each hand and five toes, just like you and I do. And then you know they can walk up right and they can walk on all four sometimes.
Speaker 3: Nice have been an hour and there too.
Speaker 8: I know when one creature in the forest start calling out the other one to start.
Speaker 3: Calling to That was amazing.
Speaker 8: That was awesome, Syre, Okay, I'm not hurting.
Speaker 1: That was awesome. Wow, Wow, another amazing capsu there.
Speaker 2: Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can on that one. Those were not coyotes in there. There were no coyote sounds. I went back with my headphones and there's something else screaming with that thing. So there's the Sabe man doing the oh, and then there's something else going when you hear that man that makes your hair stand up on end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I got chills. Just listen to it, and I encourage anybody that wants to hear it a lot better than you're probably hearing it. Here, go check out YouTube channel. It's brother Little Foot on YouTube. Listen with some good headphones. I've got these studio headphones on. I gotta kind. I cranked it up for that that will make your hair stand up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna say, you thought the first one was scary, that one that one's even better. But I don't get I'm not scared. When I hear these, I'm amazed. It's like seeing the shooting star UFO. It's like, Wow, you know they're okay first, and if they're okay, then I can take pleasure. They're not okay, then I'm praying for them. You know. That's the way I feel about it.
Speaker 1: So, and I've got one more here I want to play that you sent me. This one is uh sas Squat's children along with their parents talking to you. Whoops and vocals, Let's give it. Listen to this one here.
Speaker 2: And not that I hear a lot. There's still a lot I don't hear. I'm sure that anyway. I just think it's kind of funny, ain't it.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I have a hard time, thank you, brother. It's not the privilege to hear y'all. I have a hard time understanding other humans. But I can out here in part understand you all pretty well. You'll see you understand me. I can understand humans when I can hear them. But you know, so I know if they don't hear me, then other humans don't hear me and stuff. But I'm not that loud. I'm you know, Yeah, I'm I'm thoughtful. I'm aware of the other humans around and stuff. And yeah, like if I if other humans are here, I wouldn't be talking here. People. I talk to you my heart, in my heart and my mind, but not out loud, not word. It's like this. I prefer to talk to you this way because it's harder to talk in my heart or in my heart or in my mind. Because when I'm out here, I'm thinking about animals and other humans and driving around and yeah, so I have to stay focused on the natural world and what's going on around here. And I'm watching for star people. There's a light down there. Yah, it's probably another car running or something.
Speaker 4: Mum hm.
Speaker 2: But uh and then I had they were awesome all the all the families were doing well and all great visits. Sounds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of right there.
Speaker 2: That's like they were the first time king it. That's when they left, like the let me make sure y'all know I saw their car lights come on. Yeah, that's the way we have to do it, just like all around the home. They're not my cats, and they're they're scared of humans that they're humans. Take care of humans, feed them and give food to him and stuff like that. Anyway, in my home there are portals for spirits that come and go, and I have this human technology out. Humans are coming around wait for their plane to flow over my human family and friends. So that's how much they like them, you know. But said, somebody's here, and so I turned my car off and I started talking to him, and they started talking back to me, and that's how I made friends with him. Yeah, they're there, they've been are near my home and he's okay, like, okay, that's okay, and he knew I was sorry. Sorry means I apologized that I didn't mean to upset like that. You know, I didn't mean to make you mad, you know. Yeah, And and I don't know how far I can go up the mountain. I'm worried about that.
Speaker 1: And more incredible captures there.
Speaker 2: Are you able to hear you were able to hear that on the on the headphones?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I can hear it on the headphones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the whoops and the little tap responses, and there was like a couple of whistles and it sounds like whistles, but that's the sound their children made. Yeah, when they're around. And that's only after the family trust you that they let the children come around you. And but once they let the children around with the children just talk to you like crazy. They just love to talk to people. They love it as long as they're you know, the people are friendly and peaceful and make them feel comfortable, make the family feel comfortable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure they're just as curious about you as you are them.
Speaker 2: They are. It's it's it really is a duality if we're mirroring one another. I learned that they're learning about us as we're learning about them, you know, And that's why they sometimes come around people's homes. They want to see how we are. They don't really want to hurt anything.
Speaker 1: They want stories of peaking in the window and stuff and then scaring the daylights out of people.
Speaker 2: But I've never had that. They never did that to me. They're not I've never had that problem in particular. But I would leave my windows and stuff open, you know, so that they could just see into the house if they wanted to and see what I was doing. Is I don't really have anything at the hide and if I'm in my bedroom much closes the curtains and you know, change clothes, whatever I need to do. But you know, they're not ashamed of neckdness or anything, so it's not like I have to be worried about those things. I don't walk outside neked, but you know what I'm saying, Yeah, well they're not concerned about that.
Speaker 1: So fascinating stuff. And again I'll have a link in the show notes for this episode to find your YouTube channel. And you've also got a book on Amazon he's not Harry, he's our brother. I like that nod to the Holly's song from the Sixes.
Speaker 2: Yes you remembered, Yes, tell.
Speaker 1: Us a little bit about the book and how that came about what we can expect in there.
Speaker 2: Well, it just came about as all my experiences and I literally just sat down and wrote a little bit of that book every day. I didn't outline it or anything, but I got everything's organized. Before my father passed away, said one of the best books you ever read. He said, he couldn't put it down, and he's he's the one who got me to read Martin Luther King, so read his book. So that's quite an honor from my father. But yeah, it's just it's just a culmination of all my experiences up to that point, and experiences in Mississippi and then you know, showing up in Mississippi and they actually, before my father passed, we went to the old family cabin down in Mississippi and the swamps and Uh's in South Mississippi and we sat on the back porch and it was after I, you know, I'd already had started having my experiences and I wanted to see if they were back there. So I want to just go sit back there and talk to the woods and see what happened. And I want to take my father with me, And so we went and did it. We heard a lot of strange sounds. My father just o, well maybe just would sound. He's, you know, in his eighties. He lived out there, you know, most of his life, but a lot of his life anyway, early life, and uh, any who, we heard a sound that sounded like this, it goes, it's really loud. It sounded like a tropical bird. And that's what I was kind of thinking, maybe that's a tropical bird that's flown up here or something, you know, for the winter. I didn't know what to think. I never heard anything like that, my dad said. He said, I'd never heard anything like that, John, I don't know what that is. And I didn't have a record at the time, which is real sad because that's the only time I would have been recorded my dad with me out there, and I'm mad at myself and not having a recorder. But I came back up here and I had two different families up here make that sound back to me while I was talking to him exactly that same way. And another family did it later, and but I immediately realized after the first family did it for me that they were telling me, Hey, that was a US and we're down there. We are right back behind your family cabin. Turns out they're behind the family home, the family cabin. They're at the graveyard where my father's buried and the family's buried, and they're the grandfathers of honesty. And my father was also a very honest man, So I find that very interesting. They were also behind the home that he died in the hospital, but they were behind the home that he lived in in the passed and a little further north of Mississippi. So I find that interesting. Grandfathers of honesty, you know, and my father is always an honest man. And there they are where he was born, where he died, where he lived. You know, it's just in the cabin, the family cabin that we've we've treasured for.
Speaker 1: Out of your immediate family, are you the only one that has these experiences or is this something that shared with your family.
Speaker 2: Well, my brother's eleven years older than I am. My sister's sixteen years older, and she's a very strong Christian, but she she has she I've shared recordings with her, and she's of the opinion. She said, well, if they're real and they have children, they need to be protected. And you know, that's the way she saw it. Their families and they love one another. That's that's the way she She loves animals, you know. And then my brother, I'm forty six years old by the way, and my brother is more skeptical. But he actually we went out a couple of times and we didn't really hear any sounds. They will shy away from people that are skeptical a lot of times. I don't know why they do that, but they do. But I did take him out to the first family where I had my first encounter the next night, and they shook an entire I think it's a hickory tree. It's about three and a half feet thick. And there were two other friends out there with us, and they start and they were knocking and making sounds, and my brother couldn't hear them, and he was actually in different He was like standing at the bottom of an embankment where they are and trying to hear their sounds. And we were on the other side of the parking area, and he noticed the tree started and he was the first one to notice. He said, Hey, that tree over there is shaking, and no other trees are shaking. He said, there's no wind blowing. And then he started walking over the tree. And I said, well, maybe, I said to my brother, maybe one of them's up there in the tree, like the predator, and you just can't see him. He's shaking the tree. And my brother later told me he said, when you said that, he says the first time I actually considered that might be true. And he walked over to the tree. And then the other two friends, one of my friends is the Cherokee woman and her ex husband. They're still friends, but they walked over to the tree too, and then the tree stopped shaking. And then to our left we heard a loud, clear knock and I go Mark, that was a knock, and my brother goes, Jonathan, that was a knock, and then we started arguing. I recorded it. As soon as I can find the recording, I'm going to post it, but it's going to take a while to dig through and try to find him.
Speaker 1: Now you mentioned earlier we were talking about doctor mcabee's wife and her experience. Now while that was happening and she was send that predator type creature a couple of trees over and she was behind like a high school football field in the woods.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, at the same time that that happened, there was some sort of a UFO encounter or something that the people on the football field. So do you see a connection between the UFOs and Sasquatch.
Speaker 2: You know what's yes and no. Definitely there's some kind of connection, but it's not like I see UFOs every time. I'm not talking to the Sabe people. So there's something. I've seen a pyramid form in the sky, some people calling upright triangle. I'm calling it a pyramid because of all the pyramids on the earth and what I've heard now. And there was one man who had a near death experience. I heard his stories, doctor Michael. I don't remember his last name, but people can look up the near death experience indies and then try to find this story. Is doctor Michael, an older man with glasses, and he said that he died and went in the spirit world and he was shown that they were that the star people were building three pyramids in the sky. One was three hundred and thirty three feet high, another was six hundred and sixty six feet high, and another one was nine hundred and ninety nine feet high, and they were building in the sky and they're going to bring them back down on the earth, and when they do that, it's going to shift us into a new world or something like that. I don't really understand all that, but I do look around the earth, and what do we have all over the earth that we don't know where they came from? Pyramids, you know, and they say, well, they're made out of stone and this and that. Yeah, aliens know how to manipulate biological things into machinery, you know. Yeah, so, and that's what they're doing. That's what we're seeing in the sky. We're seeing we're seeing manipulated biology. It's not just a machine, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, now they're seeing those creatures that look like flying jellyfish and stuffs some sort of it's not a flying saucer. It's not metallic, it's organic. It's some kind of biological entity that you can fly like these saucers.
Speaker 2: Some people have described UFOs as looking like dragons in the sky, like having head and the tail and wings and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sky dragons, My friends over to Belief whole podcast talk about those sky whales. They have reports those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's almost like they're biological ships. You know that these beings can travel in but there they may be life forms themselves. And if they were able to create humans, and certainly they could create all kinds and types of and there's signs that they were trying to manipulate all kinds of DNA when they were here. You know, we already know that. Now I can't prove that necessarily, but Billy Carson might be able to. I listen, I recommend people listening to Billy Carson. That man has a lot of truth in him. He doesn't talk about Sasquatch yet. Maybe I can get him to one day, but either way, he does talk a lot about the Pyramids and where they came from, the Emerald tablets, and I mean he goes into the list of Samarian kings and the whole nine yards, and it explains a lot about where I believe we came from and what maybe it's about where we came from.
Speaker 1: Well that's like the legends I've heard of the Egyptian artifacts found in the Grand Canyon, and supposedly those are under military lock and guard. You can't can't get near it, but it's been covered up. I think there's been a lot of civilizations here before we showed.
Speaker 2: Up exactly, and I feel like all of them have stepped on the Sasquatch people. All of them have taken, you know, something from them, and if nothing else, they left a bunch of humans here that did the same thing. You know.
Speaker 1: And speaking of lights in the sky, since you're western North Carolina, have you ever been over to Brown Mountain?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I watched the UFO over there for an hour and a half with eight other people I did not know. I drove over there by myself one night and I stood at the main Brown Mountain overlooked and I looked out and watched looked like a red orb looked like a cherry on the tobacko on a cigarette, you know, from a long distance, a big one, and it went, it would go up and down the ridge of the mountain, and it would stop in certain areas, and then lights that were like red and yellow, like plasma type lights would come up out of the ground constantly. People need to start learning that word plasma. Plasma, plasma, that's the four state of matter, and it's a big part of why Sabe may be able to disappear. What what was Ruce Mcavieane's wife see And they were probably seeing a plasma form of a being. You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It makes sense. Yeah, And I've been over there Brown Mountain. I used to live up in extreme northeastern Tennessee, in a little town called Mountain City, not too far from Boone, North Carolina, and I'd make that trip over to Brown Mountain there maybe a dozen times. And those lights never failed to put on a show. And it seemed like warm weather and just before or after a light or maybe during a light rain was when they're most active. But I have no explanation for him. People trying to say, oh, it's car lights or years ago locomotive light, so they saw those lights in there before trains or cars. It was ever in there.
Speaker 2: There's a place over here like that. I don't want to say what it is. It's popular with the locals, but if anybody ever goes over to Cherokee, they can ask the Cherokee people about it. But yeah, we have another we have our own little Brown Mountain. But the lights that I'm seeing now I've been seeing some lights that look like satellites, but then they start to trail off trajectory. And then one night they made a pyramid in the sky, and it was not like lights were floating and just happened to be floating in a triangle. They It's like these lights were coming up, the little red lights were coming up over the mountain and disappearing, and then all of a sudden, the pyramid appeared right over top of where they were disappearing into. One light appeared independently, then another. At each point the pyramid, three lights appeared independently of the others, and then they all moved along the outline of that pyramid, and then it disappeared, and it was very stationary. I've never seen anything like that before since in my life, and I'll never forget it. And before that happened, years before that happened, we had a ghost box up there and I went. It was sitting on my car and we were just letting it talk and say.
Speaker 3: It was just.
Speaker 2: Spitting out words. And I went to hand my friend to a cigarette and I didn't say anything, and I just handed in a cigarette and it goes tobacco like that and we were like, holy shit, Okay, it's it's something actually seeing us talking to it. And then it started going to Egypt, Mississippi, Egypt, Mississippi, Egypt, Mississippi, Egypt, Mississippi. And it wasn't long after that that I had my first visit from Oh I just saw a shooting star. Sorry, I'm outside this little meetor shower going on, but uh, anyway, sorry, that kind of took my mind away from things. Yeah, these lights anybody can see. They're out in the west, and I've seen them in both the North Carolina and in Mississippi, and that's what blew my mind. And now I haven't seen the pyramid form again, but I think it's the same lights. And what I have a friend who's a spirit medium as well as me, and sometimes I'll call him and ask him questions just for confirmation. I don't pay him, he's just a friend, and he said that he feels like those are star people pretending to be satellites to hide themselves. And what's crazy is the other night I saw those lights up on the mountain and there was a lot of There was a fire somewhere on another mountain and smoke was billowing down across the mountain looking towards Tennessee from North Carolina, and those lights were still appearing in the smoke. And I don't understand how satellites would appear in the smoke like that. They would have to be below the clouds or below the smoke to appear like that. That doesn't make any sense. And they're very bright red and they get brighter, and I watched about ten or twelve of them I was watching. I always watch them with save people. Sometimes my human friends are with me too, and so I have witnesses. But anyway, the other night, I was up there and I saw those lights, and then one of them came up and I looked right at it, and I didn't say it out loud, but my heart I go, who are you? What are you? Like that? And I don't know what happened, but the light disappeared. I literally felt like something looked back at me and said, oh shit, a human sauce. And that light disappeared and we didn't see any more lights. Stayed out there for another forty five minutes. We didn't see any more lights, Like, what's going on here? And I haven't seen any lights since, actually, not those lights, but there's a lot of things going in the sky. People need to get outside at night more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then used to do that a lot when I was a kid. There was a big UFO flap in seventy three. I was ten years old. Yeah, we saw something like every night that summer, we go to my brother's house. He lived up in the highest hill in the area. We go up there and sit out in our lawn chair as a whole family. We saw all kinds of weird stuff in the sky.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, it's and now we're having more because we're about to go through that pull shifts. Now we're having a lot more UFO activity. And I don't have to tell you that. You can hear that. I mean, go on YouTube see that that's just happening. I don't try to videotape on right now because I'm you know, around Sawbey people and I'm not using cameras. I do have permission from them at one place to go where I'll be sitting in the middle of the parking area. I'll be far away from them on either side of the parking area, and I can look out over the mountain try to get it, but I don't know that I have the technology camera that catch that catch those lights. But I'll try or get a friend up there that has with me and then we'll post it one night when.
Speaker 1: I came out and and with all this technology that's available to us now, I think we're going to get more irrefutable proof and things. You know that there's money, more stuff out there than we've ever thought about. And it's all connected, like we were talking about earlier, and this is connected, which is connected to the other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to name drop a little bit. Camping with Sasquatch on YouTube, Friends with Monsters on YouTube, and Long Island Bigfoot on YouTube. Those are just some other researchers I keep up with. But camping with Sasquatch, Martin has actually come and stayed with me two times and we watched one hundred and thirty lights one night. Martin never seen a UFO before in his life. Even he said, those aren't satellites because they appear in one part of the sky and they disappear in another part of the sky, and you can watch satellites go right through them or right over.
Speaker 1: Midwest Night Watchers is his channel, and they study these things. They've got optional that show the paths of the satellites and things in the local air traffic and things. He's like, there's things in the sky that doesn't show up. It's not a satellite, it's not an aircraft. We don't know what it.
Speaker 2: Is, but I know I've seen. Well, let me tell you what I saw. When Martin was with me, and he can back me up on this camping Sasquatch. We were up there one night and we were watching those lights, and all of a sudden we saw an airplane come from what would probably be Atlanta or South Carolina, coming from the south, and it flew all the way to where those lights were in the sky. And that airplane turned around and went back to where it came from. I mean, it flew all the way to the western sky from you know, from the where were we looking. We were looking west, so it was coming east, it was coming it was going northeast. And then it went to where those lights were and it turned around. I've never seen an airplane turn around the sky and go right back to where it came from. And this was a full a full not a cargo plane. What you call it a passenger plane. I guess it looked like one. Anyway, one night I was up there at that place this is not Brown Mountain, I saw a red orb and I had a witness with me from Tykey, other woman, and it just zigzagged over the top of the mountain and I hollered at her and she said, she said, I'm sorry, I heard a knock down there and she didn't see the light. And then I turned around for a second and she hollered at me and said, Jonathan, I turned back around. The light was going back over the mountain. What's really crazy is the next night I was up there by myself and a big cargo military plane came flying through there at that valley, eye level with me on the mountain and just flew right through that same area. And I've never seen that happen before since, so that was very odd. It's like they knew something was going on up there. Somebody must have reported it or something, and so they were flying through to check it out. I'm like, that's crazy. And I have seen him flying delta formation, which may just be practicing. And I have seen him flying delta formation up there, which is usually a you know, a battle formation or defensive formation. But uh, and they do maneuvers around here. We live in the mountain, so that's that's what goes on around here. But I've seen and then one night I was up at a right down the road from there, and I'm watching for the lights. I don't know that I was seeing many lights, but behind looked behind me on the mountain i'd just driven over, and there was it looked like two airplanes were starting to fly and they were pretty low. I could see the whole airplane and they were starting to fly over the mountain. One of them was not an airplane. One of them had nothing but plasma all over the bottom of the ship. It looked like an airplane that was flying on plasma.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: The second one looked like an airplane, but it only had one light on it. I don't remember exactly what it looked like, but because the first one shot me, and that's not the first time i'd seen that ship. But what's crazy is it was a very clear night. As they started to fly over the mountain, both of them disappeared into thin air. I could see the stars behind them over the mountain. Then when they got past the top of the mountain, they reappeared on the other side, and I just, you know, your mind just goes, what the fuck? Sorry I pardoned my language. But that's what you don't know. I don't understand that, you know, I can't. I don't think that was human. I don't think any bit of it was human. I think they're trying to look like human a lot of times, so that you know he is, so.
Speaker 1: That hiding in plain sight as they say, Well, unfortunately, brother Littlefoot, we're almost out of time here tonight. Those two hours has just flown by.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Yeah, I have to have you back some time to continue.
Speaker 1: This has been fascinating. I love these kind of stories, especially from Appalachian for areas that I know and have been. But again, tell people where they can find you and what you got coming.
Speaker 2: Up, brother Littlefoot channel. There's gosh, there's twenty recordings on there, and there's several long recordings. Is just like what I like with the children. Those were edited for time, so that was just you know, let people hear a few responses and things. But I've got full conversations on there that they can find. With the Sabby people are constantly responding to me. It does help the have hit fhls to hear everything. I don't think I have any trees pushed down on recording on YouTube, but I do have like five trees pushed down on recording, but that's pretty common now. So we're kind of looking for things that are different, you know what I'm saying, And like the children sounds, that's beautiful. Every time I hear those, my heart just jumps with joy ie. There's more audio on there with children in them and families, and there's there's everything's titled, and there's a lot of if people listen, there's and that if you go down in the descriptions of the videos, I time stamp everything, So time stamp where they where I asked a question or said something they responded, and so you can go right to it every time and then uh, let's see.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Also, there's a lot of EVPs in there. There's a lot of spirit voices and things talking back to me that I didn't hear when I was there, and I just tom stamped them. Though I go back to time stamp, there's one at one place, I'm joking with one of the SABE people because I was trying to get in to let me see him. It was one of the first times I was talking to him, I don't do that anymore. But I said, all right, Darryl, I'll call him Darryl. I'm gonna lay down here on the ground and just pretend like I'm dying til you walk up here. And uh, there's a voice that came in right behind me and it goes like that. I'm like, wow, there's another one that has drumming on it. You really have to have the headphones. But all the all the cherokey people say that the drumming happens up there, and I called it on recording and it's just a it fades out, and I can tell you there was nobody playing drums out there.
Speaker 1: Fascinating stuff. Again. I'll put links in the show notes and link to your book on Amazon. He ain't Hair or he's not Harry. He's our brother, my brother little Foot. Thanks again for joining us.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Steve, have you back soon. I'm gonna go ahead and get us on out of here. Okay, everybody, thanks for listening. This is everything out there on the Clyde Lewis Ground zero Radio Network. I'm Steve Stockton. I'll see you a little further down the trail, Tell your animals. I said, Hi, good night, everybody,