Speaker 1: We are live. Today is August first, twenty twenty four. If you were in my telegram group, or if you read the description of this video, you'll know that today was the first day of third grade and I was seeing my daughter off being a paparazzi dad taking lots of pictures and video and stuff like that. So that's where I was. And it's such a little longer than I anticipated to get back, but we're here. Here, we are, so good morning to bush Master. I don't know if you're still here, but if you're not, yeah, good morning unto you. Anyway. I want to start with a couple interesting comments I received on videos, and then we'll get into some other stuff. I'm not sure how deep I'm going to go into the whole Olympic discussing depraved thing that went on for the opening ceremony or whatever you want to call that. There's a plenty of people talking about it already, and I guess maybe that serves the exact purpose that they wanted, you know, use that platform of the Olympics to push politics and depravity and perversion to the masses and expose people who are innocently enough just interested in the gymnastics or the whatever the heck else is going to go on at the Summer Olympics. Right, So there's that we went over. Excuse me, just had to create them. Sometimes it gets caught in your throat, So we went over some of this. This was the the funny letters that my mother received from Dallas by the Secret Society. So they say, so there's that. We can maybe walk into that a little bit later on, but maybe we should start with.
Speaker 2: A very.
Speaker 1: What do you wanna call it? Strange, upsetting, unfortunate, all the above. So when I first came back, and this didn't happen when I was on my laptop, so I must have they must have initiated this or went active with this somewhere in between the last show I did and me coming back, because last night there was a message that popped up before I was able to get on the stream yard and it was showing new terms of service. The verbiage was very unsettling and basically to me sounded like they are not only either third parties agencies agencies that are controlled by very bad people who call everybody else a racist or an anti you know what's those people may very well be scrubbing and searching. Maybe with software tools AI is an overused thing, but probably that, and they're monitoring. But it doesn't stop there. They also say things about prosecution, well so things like real history what they consider and call racism. Let's put it this way. If a father saw a school shooter coming in and he was armed and he took out the shooter, their media would spin it as crazy. You know, white supremacist domestic terrorist shoots up a school. You know. So this is the reality that they paint for heroes and for people who don't listen to Hey, make yourself completely useless in a time of crisis so that the casualties can be maximized. Instead, they took an initiative. They took the matter in their own hands because they were the only one there able and capable to do something, and they saved a bunch of children's lives. But you know our media and you know how their court systems work to so that in mind, we can't trust these ideas like these who by whose definition is something racist? By whose definition is something anti say, even talking about real history is considered both of those things. Just showing the facts and presenting them is considered those things, because what better way to shut someone up than to threaten them? So sure, arbitration, do you want to know what that word means? The use of an arbitrator? Just settle a dispute a procedure in which a dispute is submitted by agreement of the parties to one or more arbitrators who make a binding decision, binding, bonded to it decision on the dispute. They could have any political agenda, any evil agenda, and you didn't approve of these people, and yet they will have that power. And this is why I'm saying they're discussing third parties here. In choosing arbitration, the parties opt for a private dispute resolution procedure instead of going to court court court court. Arbitration is that you are so that the arbitrator may be a retired judge or lawyer, and they review evidence, way arguments, and decide the rules. The arbitrator be also were damages, award damages. Appropriate arbitration is often less expensive than blah blah blah blah blah. But let me tell you this, They're going to do everything they can do bankrupt and destroy you, tear apart your family and run your name through the mud just for not championing their ball phase. So there you have it right there. And this agreement contains a minding arbitration provision and class action waiver. It affects your legal rights unless you opt out opt out meaning don't use their platform anymore. There's no opt out option. It was either accept or you're stuck. So this is where I watch all of our live streams from these Streamyard. User terms of service govern your access or use of the online studio services generally described moving on. You can read this. It says who's these terms apply to read carefully a team member, a host, or a guest, even a guest. If they say something that you don't know what they're going to say, they can hold you to it and that is it. They'll be like, Okay, well you don't get to use this platform anymore. At the very best scenario, worst case scenario, there's more garbage that that follows to ruin you. Makes me think of the truckers and the frozen the counts. Stream Yard's role streams are organized and aministered by the host, not stream Yard. Now they're given. Now they're they're washing their hands of any responsibility. So they're getting it. Sounds like they have pressure on them or you know, these people are half dead retail you know, half brain dead liberals anyway, So it's not the same as if you or I were you know, confronted by someone and they said, you know, these are the things that we do not like, and we have all this power and we control the banks and the media and the courts. You know, they don't have to say that out loud without it, you know, it's known and they can destroy you with a snap of finger. So maybe you should do this. And they're like, well, you know, we're not responsible for what the hosts say because we don't want to be pulled into that too. Treamer doesn't want to be considered uh an anti Semitic racist thing, right, We're not responsible and cannot be held liable for any matter described in the host responsibilities section below. And then you have it, and then it goes on and on and on. Now some of these seems like they're generic and they're like, yeah, that makes sense, you know, blah blahlah blah, but hold on, have to refreshness thingk. Here we go. The terms of service there's one of these substators, terms of service, Cody. I read most of this, so that's why terms of sort of service. No, this is the same one as that one, I guess, So all right, let's look at this one then. So discrimination and hate so dangerous are violent contact? You remember that? I remember when YouTube started using these these terms, like your medical misinformation is dangerous, You're you're you know, disagreement or discussed with how things are going is considered violent content. Just by voicing and inventing, they make these out to be somehow sounding criminal and out of line and unhinged, so that you are demonized as the bad guy. We do not tolerate. This is bullying and harassment. We do not tolerate any form of bullying or harassment, including for it. So they're obviously monitoring your live streams if they are able to even you know, discuss this, and if they're not that arbitrator maybe or some other agency like Alpha Delta, LIMA and things of that nature, Southern Poverty Loser Center, all those, all those things and the various offshoot groups of them, or any other you know, non governmental governmental organization that is funded directly or indirectly by these world banks discrimination. Hey we wait, hell guys, skipt over. We do not toperate any phone of bullying or harassment, including for example, sexual harassment, unwelcome sex, sexual advances. Well, okay, dub, but again, if it's a level on the platform in the stream and you know, lowaga on the platform, and that's not a a policy that that platform itself that you're streaming too. You know, if you're just like, I don't know, making like a I'm not saying unwelcome sexual advances, but maybe like sexual content, sexual harassments. You know, who are you talking to if you're on a if you're a host of a stream, Like, how do you do that? I don't understand the person, you know, unless you're doing it on camera to somebody like, I don't understand how these apply to making a video and sitting in a chair, Stalking, intimidate O they do that themselves. It's called the t I right, and gang stalking. They do that. Intimidation, threats humanely audience or just insults, threats, discrimination at hate. Now let's get to this section. We do not allow discrimination. Who determines which discrimination or the promotion or incitement of hatred another word that is a loaded word, because what the hell does that even mean? And are you putting words and intent in people's mouths that they don't have simply because they're outlining some of the lives of history, maybe around World War one and two? Excitement of hatred or violence against individuals or groups. Who to hell do you think they're pointing out right here? All of their little protected people, protected classes, whether they be woke related or small hat related. This is what they're driving at here without saying it directly based on race or ethnic origin, genetic features like the old Schnall's old religion, disability, age, language, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, caste, or any other characteristics that is typically associated with systemic marginalization or discrimination. And who is determining this? And once you get into their fantasy world of them telling you how you think and feel and then you have to defend yourself against it, how much of your hardened money do you think is lost wasted if you even get out of it clean. This includes promotion of hate symbols. Ooh, I think I know what symbol they're referring to, such as flags and insignias. Yeah, they've just flat out set it right there. As well as condoning, denying, denying, or knowing the facts and not believing they're bullshit. How about that? Or trivializing crimes of genocide, they may as well just be telling you exactly what they're driving at right, Crimes against humanity, war crimes and similar acts. Well, I mean, the Bolsheviks were the war criminals, so we can't talk about them, noop, But we have to demonize. So if it's a Germanic person in that era, then you can say whatever you want about them, because that fits the narrative that lie, the biggest lie that they ever told, besides the Hellenistic era origins of the Torah, if you want to call it, the suicide and self harm. We do not allow promotions a lot of violent content. We do not tolerate behavior that includes acts or threats of violence content continuing gratuitous advice. People just need to vent outside of public eye. But I get it that you know, when you're frustrated, when you're discussing a heated topic, you might have suggestions as to how to handle it. And I don't necessarily mean blind with their blind genocide of shots in your arm. You know that they weren't They weren't discriminating at all, right because they didn't care who they took out. So when you're that, you know, not unfocused and you just say these all these people or all those people, I understand that that's wrong thinking. But who are they to regulate this? If the platform that you're on is section two thirty and you are responsible for your content, who is Streamyard to jump in between or who is Streamyard to allow malicious entities to jump in between, get involved, get your information and get you into a lot of arbitration. How about that stream Yard is not a place for groups or content encouraging or promoting terrorism or violent extremism for the or for those who affiliate themselves with or seek to recruit for those groups. Now they can make any claim that they want. And this is where that gets dangerous because once they accuse you of anything, it doesn't have to be real. Nothing has to be real in order for to be for you to be accused of it. Now I have an example, you know, being a told that you remember a hate group because you said something nice about Putin and something unnice about Ukraine, And then they told you so that you're funding, it's going to be cut because you're using it to fund a hate group, whatever the hell that means. It was just laying out the reality of the situation. And this terrorism word is also used inappropriately when they can tell you that as a parent who stands up at a PTA meeting or whatever they want to call whatever that is, and discusses your grievances with the grooming, indoctrination and perversion of your children or CRT or any of the other horrific, wicked, evil things that they're doing to your children, they labor you as one of these and then they just put domestic in front of it. So again they're flat out telling you what's going on on stream yard right here misinformation. Well, here we go. We're going to determine what reality is. We're going to tell you what is true about do you know the COVID bullshit? And you're gonna have to deal with it because a bunch of people appeal to authority, false authority, have declared, you know, the ones that are trying to murder you, have declared that this is how it works, and this is how you know this. This is a real thing that I have to keep right. Now, I'm keeping my I'm stopping myself from saying certain words, and this pisses me off that I have to do this. We do not allow faults or misleading content. Who are they to determine that? And now we know that stream yard it's not even a freaking YouTube, it's not the it's not the platform that you're bringing it to. It's fucking stream yard, including misinformation or manipulated content. They get you right before you can even get to the public. Right. This is why this is really jacked up. That may impact the trust and safety of our community. Who's our community? What community is that the rabbinical community try to use different words here. This is the people who conduct useries community, the chosen community. What are you talking about here? The trust and safety of our community. This includes health claims that are not substantiated by people who are working indoctrinated by the Rockefeller Rothschild Drug Trust, a eugenics program that was designed to kill people and make them suffer from the very beginning in nineteen twelve was when they made it law that this is in everybody else as a quack. Right. There were more at one time Homeopast than anything else in this country. Things changed when you have unlimited resources of money thanks to the rothschilds in a oil conglom and a vicious psychopath like you know, John D. Rockefeller making it happen, pushing it through report all this other crap. So it says we do not allow faults or misleading content, including misinformation or manipulated content. What does that mean? Manipulated? They manipulate stats, They manipulate this. So remember projection. Once you call them out, they're going to tell you you're doing the exact thing that they're doing and shove it back on you. That may impact the trust and safety of our community. This includes health claims that are not substantiated but by a recognized domestic or international health authority like the CDC or WHO, or conspiracy theory. Content that violates other parts of these guidelines, such as promoting what the hell is hate speech? Nobody? Well, I can tell you right now. That's simply watching the videos that we saw for national logos, right that's on YouTube. But they can they can twist all this stuff today like well, you're suggesting that, you know, German people aren't bad, so therefore this is hate speech that all Germanic people shouldn't be wiped off the face of the earth. So you're promoting, uh, you know, you're promoting genocide of some other group because you don't want the rest of the Germans to be you know, exterminated. This is upsetting, it's sad. Now gets it into llegal compliance. You mustn't respect and comply with all affable, applicable, local, national, and international laws. There, you know, ship So you get it. You understand. You see what they're saying, and you understand who they're who they're uh tailoring this to serve so whether without any additional proof as to who exactly is going to be doing the monitoring here, you can almost guarantee who it is. And that is some bulsh sit, my friends, that is some bullshit. Where am I? Yeah? See what somebody else says to say here? Um as they haras as they bully and harass us and eventually arbitrate us right into the gulag exactly, Good morning, Karen. The Bolsheviks obviously meant well, they just made a few mistakes, maybe just a few bad arbitrators. Yeah, right, busy day, bouncing in and out of the talk. Sorry, no, sorry, bushpresser, right, you got here on time. I just didn't know if you had seen that. I had said that I was going to be late because of school starting, all right, so we heard that. That's horrible what just happened there. FTJ Media does have because it's just it's just built just like Josh your TV. They do have their own launching platform. But here's the problem with this. I'm not going to be able to unless we have some sort of API or something else going on. I'm not sure if the if the chat's going to be integrated, so I would have to go to the each and every site that is being broadcast on to see your comments. That's a pain in the ass. Plus it's a little bit more professional and looks better when you can pull them up on the screen. So there's limitations to what we have on our platform. But the more we have done, the more we do in house, the better for us, because the better for you, better for me. And when we do in house, the less chance some other person can you know, so another acting as publishers. Just like the same thing with the YouTube, they're going to decide what's acceptable what isn't, and they're going to eliminate people before you even get to your platform. So they're going to silence you prior to you being able to be hurt at all. That's pretty messed up. And let's see, this is the first this is the first one since I've been back. Got back on the thirtieth, well sort of. We didn't get back in until the yesterday morning at about six am because of a bunch of delays Charlotte and stuff like that. Getting to Charlotte was a bunch of delays, and then I had to wait extra hours on a connector from Charlotte to the Big z All because of apparently there was thunderstorms and stuff like that, and they just which I'm glad. I'm glad that they didn't try to do something stupid, But there was such a bottleneck already from what happened that you know, still it's still affecting, like it was from that Friday, that crowd strike and all that stuff happened. Like we went out the very next day of that, that Saturday, the twentieth, I think, yeah, it was Saturday, right, and everything was crammed in like sardines, and that was how we had to fly there. It wasn't too bad, But it was way more packed than I've seen an airplane before. And then on the way and maybe that's how it is. I don't do a lot of flying anymore I used to. And then coming back, all those delays and all the weather stuff just packed us in again, and it was oh and good, good times. I'm sitting here with my daughter and the guy who's in the plane already is about, I don't know, six foot eight and feminine, not like a burly man at all. But I couldn't help but look down and noticed he had blue nail polish on all his fingers and white nail polish on his toes. It's okay. In between him and my daughter, she was at the window seat. I bet, I bet that's considered something off that list too, just just just naming it and stating it right. How dare you? How dare you? Let me see if I can find these six? Uh? Yeah, Todd said something. But I can't. I don't really want to get into that right now because I don't want to. I don't want to bring up that. That's kind of there's the good ones, m I had some good ones pulled out here. Maybe I could just have to go to my email to find them. Oh, in a school of fish. I don't know what happened. Like you, I gotta, I gotta get into this. I forgot to deal lilierally. I have to go through my blocked list or my muted people's list and see if you're on it, because because I didn't do that, and I think they're doing apps to people who are actively commenting on my videos. They just, you know, some other entity decided to up and you know, mute you from interacting. That wasn't me. It wasn't me. Oh I am I am Sean Stilling ever say, I'm stilling. This is this guy has said some really cool stuff. Oh, that one's a good one. But let me see what else. Let's just go into my emails here, because he had mentioned something that I thought was pretty cool. Oh my god, wore crap hola, Oh my god. And then this fucking idiot I recorded you. There's somebody that goes around sending an email from me to me on josh hus email telling me that this is I don't do this, so I know it's not true, but they do. This is like someone of Tho's like spammer scammer things. He did send them one, two, three, four, five times, but this isn't the first time. It's just a new it's a new subject thing. They want you to send them a bunch of money through. Now this is a scam. If Streamyard cares to know about this, they tell you that they've been watching you on on porn sites and that they access your camera just like they access your email account, and they're going to post it everywhere. Now in the in the world of deep fake stuff, they could do that. Whether you did it or not, it still make you look like it's a dirt bag. I mean, I think I have a pretty good taste important when I do watch it, so I wouldn't be too offended by you know, you know, people knowing which ones I like, big boobs and milps. Anybody cares? All right, all right, all right? So this is I am Sam Stone, says doctor David Hillman. My gut feeling tells me he's a smart but creepy guy. And I'm quite good at character judgment, being somewhat empathetic empathic sorry interesting world stage character nonetheless, but that surname Hillman, Hm, I don't know, it's got a certain ring to it now, and he says, ha ha, Anyways, I just thought I crack a little joke on only some people like yourself might understand. Thanks for your consistency and your presentations and whatnot, Daniel. I've been totally binging them and clicking the like button for the last week or so. Keep up the good fight, bro, Thank you, thank you. I am sam Stone, right, Samson. Sorry, a little bit longer, but it's okay. He says. People don't seem to care about the gender transition stuff in California. They didn't care that their kids, I say children, kids, whatever could be taken away from them if they complained about not agreeing with transitioning their own child. And that actually is hearkening back to you this wonderful article here Bell California banned schools from notifying pairs of child's gender identity changes. That guy could be a president someday, because you know it sound like you have a choice in the matter. Well, I'm of the belief that you know what they call the progressive Democrat, which progressive is itself a loaded term, meaning the exact opposite of what they're saying. It means something awful and sinister. Of course, we went through this when we were talking about Louis brandeis calling Robert F. Kennedy junior progressive Democrat almost makes you think that somehow he's going to get weaseled in to some sort of position one way or another. And I think Kamala is just like the bait or the misdirection here, because Kennedy has been getting a lot more active that I've noticed lately, and he is very pro murdered your own child for ball. He's his you know, position on shots isn't exactly into intellectual or noteworthy because he doesn't argue that all of them and the whole concept and the whole claim of that theory is total garbage. He doesn't do that. He thinks that some are good and some aren't, and that's not correct. That's not correct. They're all poisoned. This is a death cult in white coats. They changed their black robes, some of them didn't, the judges didn't. They still wear their black robes. And when you're indoctrinated as a graduate, you wear the saturnal if that's a word, square cap. You are unwittingly a low level initiate at that moment here's your diploma. So anyway, moving on here. I know I probably left a bunch of open ended hanging stuff here, but they never cared. Why should I I get why you're angry about it. If I were a parent, I would be too, thankfully during these times. I am not. Depending on the outlook of the future, I may find a wife and a child someday, but I refused to birth another slave into the Satanic system. Judging by that, this is it's Samstone talking. Judging by the limpersted reaction of California parents and the zero consequences of any kind enacted by the lymperists react against these lawmakers and congress people, it appears nobody cares and or the majority loves this kinky crap. Yeah, there's also cowards and if it doesn't affect them, kind of like if you're not a parent, I'm sure you have a younger sibling or you know, nephew, niece or something like that, and then you gotta you just gotta try to if you're if you're an EmPATH, like you say, you've got to try to put yourself in their position. And then you know, wouldn't you want somebody to protect them from this soft spoken uh doubter doubter uh voice that is in a position of authority, constantly working on your child to change the way they think about themselves. And then you should, you know, say well, if I noticed, this is not my duty to intervene and stand between that. Even if you're not a parent, it's good, it's a good practice. On your way there, it appears nobody cares. I know the majority of loves of kinky crap sick freaks, all of them, So first and foremost I would simply move away from this that goes, yeah, I'm not I'm not in California. I moved out in twenty sixteen for the UH their insistence that my daughter get injected with poison, and I protected her. I ended up spending tons more on labor, and I had to drive an awful lot back and forth and go through lots and lots of vehicles because I wouldn't buy a good one to do that with. And it was worth it, because she's worth it. I probably would have had a quite much larger nest egg, if you will, if I wasn't paying out that they'll the labor. And yet, guys, here's another thing. I should bring up Now you have to understand that it's not always greed that certain tourist area businesses now they will probably take advantage of this. I'm not denying that they do, but when you understand their overhead, Like in California, they raised the minimum wage to twenty dollars an hour for a fast food employee who doesn't even know how to put a sandwich together without it looking sloppy and disgusting, right, So they don't really care about what they're doing. And there's exceptions. This is a generalization, I get it. You know, sometimes people do care about their job and they understand that, you know, everything that you do is a is a reflection on who you are, so that you do everything to your very best, regardless of what the job is. And then like incorporate what my father told me, if you ever think you're better than a job, you're not good enough for it. So there's that it's that that attitude is what the issue is, right, So they're dealing with that. But then that's not the only cost. It's not just twenty dollars an hour to keep that employee. It's the workers comp insurance, the other fees that are associated with keeping an employee on and if there's benefits, that goes even higher than that. So you're looking at probably thirty five dollars maybe thirty three an hour. So on slow days, you know they need to sell something that just to not be in the red. So that's that's that's something that they always have to overcome. Now my and then if they're retailing, you got to understand they're not creating it from their own hands. They're buying something at whatever set price that is. And if ingredients or whatever materials start costing more across the board, well that's going to make their their wholesale prices increase too, so they have to calendar and account for that. Then there's the rent. Like I was in a state park and my rent was like sixteen percent of the sales with a minimum of like fifteen hundred or something like that each month. But you never hit them in them if you if you're lucky, and I never did. But so there was that, and you have to consider so you have to consider all that any other promotion and all that stuff that you do, right that makes the product that you're selling cost more. And when the lowest level labor increases in it's and its cost to you. Obviously, the lowest goods and services will have to increase in price, and it's never it's never balanced out between that increase and the level of minimum wage, because not every This would only work if the if the concept and this isn't true that if minimum wage is twenty so it's up four hours, that everybody else who works an hourly job or even a sales you know, salary job got an equal type of increase in their in their pay and they didn't. So who's who does this squeeze out? And who does this benefit? Really? People should understand that they're not winning anything by getting a higher the minimum money doesn't. It's not it's not benefiting them in the long run or even the short it's actually going against that. Things are gonna cost more. Rent's gonna cost more. So there's that cost of living increases. So do all of the things that especially services or rents and things like that will increase. Things like insurance shouldn't what they do. And I think that's ridiculous because what is insurance besides the biggest scam on the planet, all right, six freaks, all of them. So first and foremost simply move away f all of them, and they're well, see, I'm gonna say I would call them the innocence, the bystander. You know, they're impressionable. Man. I wouldn't call the children, you know. I mean, I guess case by case, but I wouldn't put that burden of responsibility on the child to try to figure out it's these adults that are influencing them that are the problem. They're the criminal. It may even turn out for the better if they're family in bloodline outsprocreation, because this world doesn't need any more of them. Yeah, you know, as long as we're not talking about specific groups, and you're saying, you know, dumb people who make life harder for everybody else don't need to be in abundance. Who could argue with that, especially if they're not teachable and they don't under and they have very low comprehension, meaning they don't understand what you're saying anyway, So they're not going to be one over by you and have an epiphany. Ps I swear to God, these people came out of the woodworks once Reagan let all the psychopaths out of the asylums. Post assassination at MT he was afraid lost the will to fight the DS yes for SIMS too enact the laws. He cut out. He cut all the funding to the mental institutions, shut them all down, let all the crazy out, and crazy is humped like bunny rabbits making a bunch of It's just the society that we live in that because it promotes and ac celebrates this type of mentality anything that it's against family and sensibility. That's why. And and the biggest factor here is the you know, stealing from the person who works for his family so that they can have something, so that they can pay the person who sits on their ass at home. You know. The benefits is what I'm referring to. And you're not supposed to live off them for life. You're supposed to if you need them, get yourself, you know, buy a little bit. But it's not supposed to be a permanent position. And that when you when you live like that and a society encourages and you know, awards you for being that type of person, it's it's to destroy the middle class, in the middle and the small business entrepreneur because their costs increase when the taxes and all that stuff does too. We're throwing money into a furnace because there's not anything that I can assure you that, even though there's multiple cures for cancer, the people who are parasitically leeching off of the system and off of you aren't going to cure it. There's there's there's no there's no cure for cancer in the minds of those people. M let's see. And as far as the uh, yeah, there's a whole lot more with that. That whole thing, like the guy who shot Reagan was his family was an aristocracy who was sitting down and having dinner with the Bushes two weeks prior to that. I mean, there's and what was Bush before that? He was a CIA director, right, I could believe my mother didn't know that. I was like, yeah, he was CIA director during the Kennedy assassination. Ah. Right. Those cases are in there for a reason. See again, people get thrown into those asylums simply by being dissenting voices too. That happened an awful lot throughout history, and there was done heavily in Russia under the Bolsheviks. In fact, if you were if you were a nuisance you now had a mental issue. In mental disorder, they consider patriotism, nationalism, and religiosity all mental disorders. Literally call you that that you have a mental problem. So if you have strong family values and family ties, you have mental disorder. If you question authority, it's considered a form of autism. Look it up. It's called they say, it's whatever the term is. The definition is something like a strong distrust for authority. Wouldn't you after you figure out what's really good on this world all you considered quote unquote autistic at that point then, because it's just common sense that hey, now that I know, you know, just stay away from the city. I'm not anyone, but yep, yep, yep, I got your buddy. Okay, So there's that one. Did I need anything else out of these? I don't think. So let's see, Yeah, there's somebody asked me about Okay, So there's uh preachure Kenneth Copeland. There's the old video out there from being here. See I don't I can't confirm this. I've never heard this, or until I heard him, until I read this. There's the old video out there from Bohemian Groove released by Alex Jones, which we know again that was actually you know, controlled disclosure, so it wasn't it wasn't a real thing, you know either that he's just so corny and canned that it just makes it seem like it's cheap and out of and you know, and was so far away. I'm like, come on, like, dude, oh I do do I did? He's uh self congratulate Congratulatory people irritate me a lot. I do things that I think are quite impressive if if I was to judge it objectively, But I don't go around talking like that. You know, That's all I want to say. It's the tact class, you know, all that stuff. In one section of the video, there's a preacher for the Grove of guiding the Ritual who's his voice is peculiarly peculiarly you heard me, man, I have a dry mouth similar to Kenneth Copeland's. Just figure. I'd add my two cents to Copeland. Go check it out. It's creepy and hilarious to think about at the same time. Dude preaches the Word on the weekends and goes out during the nighttime to preach the Gospels of sense. And you know what a sick world. The guy reeks up evil by his visual appearance alone. Yes, and I said, wow, that's interesting. That guy is quite the creeper. If you wouldn't leave your children with your pastor, that should be a signed. They shouldn't be grace with your attention and definitely not your money. All right, well were you at kids? Oh? I sorry, I didn't realize. I didn't change the screen back, so you got to look at my sleepid face the whole time. I hope I picked her nose. You know, I get that that bet rule. Alright, So Mariah, so this is Karen saying I always wake up to hear the beast. Oh, sorry, the best. Sorry, you're the best. Good morning stuff. The wholeshivics really did mean well, they're just trying again. No, these are sarcasm for those of you out there who don't have a shred of Italian or New Yorker in you. Just so you know, it's a different dialect. Good morning Karen from Vinlanderston. Uh who who are referring to? There? Probably somebody I was talking about, but I don't Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you're talking about Robert F. Kennley Junior. Right, exactly he'll his dad and his uncle. Yeah, well, maybe that's why he is a slave to them, right, because they've already they've already taught him twice. You know. When they say nothing, I already told her twice. I mean they'd already taught him twice. Will happen to you. But they were died in the world liberals all the time, socialists and not like national socialists, not like the other definition. It'll make as many white children as possible. That's the white parents duty. I can say that. But hey, and by the way, I just want to say, looking around this town, you call me whatever you'd like. I mean, I love Germanic women. I love Italian women. I think, you know, anything athletic takes care of themselves and has like a drive and a determination of life. And I don't know, wouldn't leave me their dishes on the floor next to the couch with milk and cereal in them for me to pick up when I come home from work like I had with the ex wife. Lazy. Yeah, uh, I'm down with the body type right, not too tall, fit legs that are kind of thick, you know, but with muscle. I don't like a little skinny stick legs right, kind of kind of makes me worried about you know, how sturdy they are if you just poke it, you know, they snap their leg or something. They look very, very unhealthy. But I would have to say, seeing all the fine Latino women around here, you know, maybe there's a maybe in the future there'll be another there Daniel Christos floating around if I, uh, if I get lucky, but it'll be uh what what what would it? What would the Spanish equivalent or the Mexican equivalent be of that last name? You know, kind of amu anyway, but there is a lot of German and Italian in me. That's the way either he weirdos. Let me go check here real quick, make sure that we are on board fifty and then I'll see it might take a second sometimes you have to refresh. Oh wow, guys. Oh so by the way, all right, so here we are. Let me let me show you this. All right, So he doesn't know this, but I I have decided that I wanted to have a little competition, right, So Giuseppe val Vangoulo of the Same Asylum and The Perfect Triangle, which you should watch. You should watch these shows. They're on FTJ Media. He's well known there. He's been there for a while, so he has a decent following, and that's awesome because he's a great guy. He had me on the show too. Zack's a good day too. But friendliness friendly competition. I really really wanted to see if I could beat him to one hundred on the subscriber account. So right now I'm at forty three. I haven't checked in a while with you know, what his sites or what his channels are at, but I'm pretty sure he was beating me by like ten or fifteen the last time my time I checked. It could be more now, but I did see an increase. If you guys go to ftjmedia dot com. I'm gonna put this in the rubble show notes. It's really hard to get to the Twitter one to drop anything in there, and then I can't even tell if you can see it or not. But I'll do that too. Let's see so friendly competition. I think I'm just put this in here, if you guys go ahead. It's it's the most it's the least invasive login process to create an account on Josh your TV you can make you can create an email out of nothing from some other site and then use that as your login and then it doesn't even you know what I mean. It's like anonymity is a good thing, right, and then you can do that there, which I love. And so what's what's it going to hurt for you to get a log in, a in a user account on FTG media except for the fact that when everybody else gets knocked out and potentially from their streaming services, now that you'll have something where you can find all the videos again and you won't be lost looking for I mean, I didn't mean it like that. How do I How do I say it better? You won't be trying to hunt us down like I did with a bunch of my subscribe you know, the subscriptions that I had on YouTube when people started getting deleted, one of them being in Pursuit of Truth with Sir Patrick Mack, who I've shown you some of his documentaries that actually went through the Francists and you know all that stuff with the World War two and all that good stuff and Saturday Elia and all that. So yeah, instead of having to hunt us down, get on the platform that we know is going to be there no matter what. Right, short of an EMP, and even then it'll come back on later. So it's ftjmedia dot com foxtrot. What the hell's t I forgot? It's been a while since I was a US Coast Guard telecommunication specialist. Hell do I not know that one? Tango? Foxtrot? Tango? No, I'm stuck again. Oh shit, all right, you get it, Zach, I can do my last name uniform Rumbia. Yeah, whatever, all right. So fdjmedia dot com backslash channel spelled out not ce like it is on the Rumble one channel Backslash Ballbusters and if you capitalize the bees. I'm not sure if it's case sensitive, but that's how it copied when I copied the URL. So get on there and then subscribe to the channel, and let's build that up so that we don't there's four and twenty something people on this Rumble channel here in the event the unthinkable happens, because it's happened to me on every other platform, and I end up not having access to it anymore, allowed to do anything on it anymore, then you won't and I won't lose all of the friends and be sadden because of the the empty space in my heart without you okay, and actually mean that, I really do you guys. You don't understand just how like much you help out. I mean not the dicks who make, you know, make me feel like shit and tell me that they hope I die because they saw me suck at a vape in a video and they keep doing that, I hope you die. Now, I'm not talking about those assholes. I'm talking about the people who you know, use discernment, understand that I'm presenting what I see here and trying to make sense of this crazy nonsense, and it's just the effort that I'm doing to do so. And there's nothing, there's not anything but me concerned about my family in their future and wanting to do whatever I can to raise awareness of the lies and misdirection because they're dangerous ones. We're not just talking about scams and schemes. We're talking about, you know, tricking people into taking something deadly that will kill them and the legitimacy of you know, a medical system giving you the worst advice possible if you want to survive and be healthy. I mean, that's that's worth talking about, and it's necessary to do whatever you can to get that message out and you could say, well, by this time, everybody said yeah, But not everybody's been doing the same thing you've done for the last four years either. They don't even know that they should be looking for something. And it's just too commonplace for you to feel worse after your doctor visit, to feel worse after your medication, and still continue to trust them and go back to the same people. I got fortunate that, you know, and I was smart enough to run by doctor Glynnen what was happening to me with my pain after they told me that, you know, at the er, they told me that I had a kidney stone halfway between my bladder and my kidney, and that they told me they had seen it before when I was in there with the incarcerated in Queeno hermia that they had to do an emergency searchery on. They never told me then that I had this kidney stone, and they never told me that I had one in my left kidney either, And so they saw that on the original CT scan, didn't tell me about it, insists that I get another one. I told them to just do an X ray. They lied and said that they wouldn't be able to see them on the X ray. I come to find out with doctor Lynnon that that was not true. So five hundred times more radiation than I would have gotten from an X ray they subjected to me twice since November. Because you're in that situation and you don't you know, how did I know that Maybe that was true. Maybe they can't see it, you know, And I want to make sure that it's not something bigger or more deadly than a kidney stone. I want to verify. That's why I'm here. So I went ahead and did it, and then these idiots give me one shot at the lauded while I'm there. That symptom right, not not not fixing the problem, it's just mitigating the symptoms of pain, excruciating pain. And then they sent me home with some week four prescriptions. One if it was for anti nausea. I was like, how about we just figure out what's causing the nausea. I didn't have nause I wasn't nauseous in the first place. But I was like, sometimes when the pain hits me, you know, I feel I feel queasy a little bit because it's so it's so uh you know, mind numbing, and it's so it's so painful. And uh so he just gave they just like rote up three four things. Then I never picked up from the from the Walgreens or wherever the hell they sent me cvs. I don't know. I never picked him up. And uh doctor Glynn called me and he told me what's what he said. He gave me. He asked me a bunch of questions. He called me, right took He cared enough to do that first. And then you know, after answering a series of questions, because this is how homeopathy works. If it's your leftop versus your right side, there's a different homeopathic pellet, like all these little things of it. You get fevers, it's one thing. If you get chills, that's another. If you get you know, a cough, but not a sore, throw a sort of all these things, right, it's it's a different thing. But the very first homeopathic pellet, little blue thing that he that he recommended, worked after three, no four, well it's actually after three, but the fourth one was completing what he told me to do. So every thirty minutes two pellets of the Keli carbonicum, and the pain all went away. And now I had some residual every once in a while that would appear when I was strewing a stretch or something like that, or just moving a certain way. But that excruciating pain was gone. And then he told me to get zmas, which is corn silk and the tincture that is extracted using alcohol and that will dissolve to kidney stones that are there. No at the er said that it was possible that I asked them it wasn't possible. Sorry, I got a cat in here. I didn't realize. Hold on one second, he's asking to get out of the door. Hold on, come on, buddy, really, So they tell me that there's this sound wave thing that they can use to break up kidney stones. But that yeah, it does though, it's just if there's you got to go there when they're not doing maintenance. It's it's in beta right now. I would just get it, get past that and understand and except that they're not even launched perfect you know yet, Bushmaster, and that there's gonna be a delay of time. You just hit the refresh button. If it goes to you know the thing in the top left that looks like an arrow like an oor bowl, risk eating it butting its own tail, like if that if you see that instead of the X, because when the X is there, it means it's still trying to load the page. If you get to there and you don't see anything pop up, just refresh it comes back. And then if you want to be a content creator bush Master, just go and tell me. I'll send the message to Josh and he'll give you access to those features. Okay, it's a request only for that. Otherwise you can watch anything you want. But if you want to be a content creator, if anybody wants to do that, contact me and I'll send your email or whatever and your information to Josh and he can set it up for you. All right, but this is not something that should be one of the issues. It's like, okay, so you actually brought up a point, and I'll get back to what I was talking about. Before my stepfather had My stepfather had like a bad fever all of a sudden, out of nowhere, and he doesn't this never happens to him, according to So he was down and out for day and I told my mother and had a fight with her. She had it in the house because I made sure that she had it. She had the ninety essentials, right, he had a fever. It got it climbed to one hundred and three. So the next morning it happened started like in the evening the previous day. I told her to give him and I pulled out all this stuff, the a c elfx, the tangy tangerine, the selenium, the eufa, and I also had a like an antioccidant goji juice that she had in the French. I was like, you should take that too, just because of the anti accident is and oh and the and the and the colloidal minerals. Right, so all the ninety essentials in his body, so he had the raw materials for his body to do what it's trying to do all the time, which is fix itself. He took it and in twenty four hours he was better. They won't aquat it to that. And I can't prove that that's why what helped him. But it's not the essential. It's not the ninety essential that does it. It's your body who does it because it has those raw materials to do that. So the question, the disagreement or the sorry my mother said something, really she doesn't really get it really irritating. Did he said it didn't taste very good. Oh so sorry, it fixed you right? Would you prefer to be one hundred and three laid out for the next couple of days or you know? And that's his opinion. I think he was probably talking about the cloidal minerals themselves, because it has that bitter taste and not so much to the rest of it or how she mixed it or whatever. So I was like, is that really the point? Well, I don't like that because they say, so, this is what I'm This is my my point, bush Master. With the login thing, you just gotta get until it's one hundred percent. You just gotta do what you gotta do. I complain videos on it. It's a better video player than YouTube Eaven has. And the streaming is you know, streaming to it works like a charm and I don't understand, like I mean, and almost to the point where like, no, I want skim milk, not not whole milk. That's the latte mentality that I have. It's like Jesus Christ, you know, I know I'm not trying to shit on you that, but I just that seems like what it feels like to me. It's like complaining for like it's not perfect like everybody else who has millions upon millions of dollars to make their site and the backing of ny malicious evil characters. Yeah, you're right, it's gonna work different because we don't have that budget. Things will take longer to fix and work on because a real person is doing it, not some conglomerate wicked evil force that's trying to shape your minds and eat your children. Okay, so support them instead. So well, yeah, anyway, So they told me that it was impossible for you to break up and dissolve a kidneystone. This is what they told me at the hospital. And they said it's just gonna have to come out. And they told me it was about the size of a pencil eraser like a P, a P like a P like green pea. This supposed to come out of my dick hole. I wasn't looking forward to that, so I was very happy when doctor Glennon contacted me and told me that there's something that would disolve it. So I've been taking I was taking that Sty'll take it just to be sure. But I had a few sensitive movements because when I first this start started happening, I was getting like uti feelings too, like I felt like I had a pee all the time even though I just did, and it was really really irritating. So he you know, took all that into consideration and said, you know, and I was thinking, now that i've that, I've felt that the you know, the long time I've gone on with this, probably a couple of weeks, that maybe it was pieces fragments right coming through and kind of like irritaining it as was coming out or something like that. Because the Zmas, I haven't seen a stone, nothing came out whole. I would have been very well aware of if I peed out something the size of a p out of my dick hole, pretty sure I would have recognized that and understand and saw it for what it was. Hasn't happened. So the couple times that I've had like that uti feeling since then, my mind says it's because it's already been broken down so tiny that it's coming out, you know, and it's just kind of irritaining its way on the way out. But it's not but it's gone. That's when I And I'm not going to get a CT scan to find out if that's true or not. I don't know. If the one on the left side even dislodged yet. But this is one of the things that also happens when you start neutrifying your body. All the issues that you had that your body was trying to fix without the without this new will start to fix themselves. So having those kidney stones meant that was low and calcium. So your body is dumping calcium into your body, into your bloodstream, through your bones, and it's passing through the kidneys and it's building up, and then you get these calcifications in their stones. So when you start taking the ninety essential and you have what you need, you stop sucking the calcium out of your own bones, and then this need for these stones to keep on putting layers or layers or whatever they do is no longer necessary and your body can eject them. Did he say right? That would have been a great live stream the passing for Patreon only. Yeah, So it'd been me screaming and people who hate me laughing. But I'm sharing that with you because in the event that you find out that you have one, don't go through hell in agony and be told that there's nothing that they do about it. If it's not under six. No, that wasn't millimeters, Yeah, something like that. So if it's under six something, I don't know. I don't hope it's not centimeters. But then they don't try to do anything. But there was like, well if it got if it was a really big one, we'd go in there with surgery. I'm like, you're gonna cut the tube. I don't trust you to do that. It's like and then knowing that this thing exists, the zma's corn silk, another unnecessary surgery by a bunch of freaking quacks that I can't criticize because they are the system as created by in nineteen twelve. They were here long before that, eighteen late eighteen hundreds, you know, setting up the fortress that they would then you know, entrap us all within. So yeah, I hope I talked to doctor glynnon today. I don't know. I haven't seen any E mail enemies. See if it's changed. No, but this fucking guy that's where I got two three, not doctor Linn. This whack him to do here, It's like, this is funny. Hello, Unfortunately there are some bad This is the thing. Some time ago, your devoice was infected with my private trojan rat remote administration tool. If you want to find out more about it, simply use Google. My trojan allowed my access to your files, accounts on your cam. Check the center of this email. I have sent it from your email account. Josh told me that there's something that you can do. It's easy and it's not you know what, It's not as as fantastical and uh wondrous, says this guy's making it out to be. To make sure you read this email, you will receive it multiple times. You truly enjoy checking out porn websites and watching dirty videos. We having a lot of kinky fun, do I? Or are you just assuming that most people do that? So you're trying to extort money from me? I recorded you through the cam of your device, satisfying yourself. After that, I removed my malware to not leave any traces. Sure to if you still doubt my serious intentions. It only takes a couple of mouse clicks to share the video of you with your friends, see relatives and all email contacts on social networks and the darknet. Cool. Maybe I can get an only fans page. Thanks buddy, thanks for the promotion. All you need is eighteen hundred dollars USD and pitcoin transferred to my account. After the transaction is successful, I will proceed to delete everything. Oh, you're supposed to trust that. Yeah, I don't know. You don't know who they are. Oh, they would do this to a random stranger, according to them. I'm just saying, if it's actually legitimate and you're supposed to just hand over money and assume that they're gonna hold up there around the bugon, what happens if they say, well, I know, and now I need eighteen hundred more. You know, you can easily buy bitcoin here and he gives five six, yeah, five websites that you can buy bitcoin from or simply google other exchanger after that sent bitcoin directly to my wallet, or install the free software. Blah blah blah blah blah. Maybe this is what this is. Maybe it's an advertisement for automatic atomic wallet or excess wallet. My bi what strange names my bitcoin address is a bunch of stupid letters and numbers. Yes, that's how the address looks like, Copy and paste my address. It's case sensitive. You are given not more than three days after you have opened this email. As I got access to this email Cole I will now, I will know if this email has already been read, everything will be carried out based on fairness. You're extorting somebody, and then you're calling You're talking about fairness. Yeah, you're you're a good source for that. And then it says and and advice for me, not very good, not very grammatically sound here, and advice for me, regularly change all your passwords to your accounts and update your device with the newest security patches. You know they can do They can do that thing where they can tuck find out your key your keystrokes. So that might actually be luring if this was actually true, that might be luring you into a trap, because usually passwords are saved if you do it that way, so you don't have to memorize a bunch of them, and so you're just doing you know, clicking into the thing and then clicking answer. But if you have to add a new one, now they have the access to that one if they're doing the keystroke, you know, spyware. So I think that might be not exactly good advice, even though it sounds like it is pretty sure. This is spam. Spam score yeah, spam. Oh wait, wait, hold on, some of a bitch. I can't spend my own email address. That sucks. Hold on, hold on on spam. There you go. Sorry, I didn't think about that. Didn't think that went through. So that's the email. I've been getting these for like a wover year. This one was written differently, but it's the same. It's the same thing over and over again. So if when, if, if in the case this was even true. I have really good tastes and porn, so I'm not ashamed about that, and I'm looking pretty good these days. So it's a lot of effort. But that's not to say they don't side by side you with something awful that you never actually watched, even if you know what I mean. It's like, there's so many ways you can exploit that something you wouldn't be into and wouldn't watch, and then all of a sudden they put you next to it and say like and then you're like, oh, and then what do they just deep fake it? Put your face on some other dude, Juliet bush Master? Bush Master, you're trying to get me in trouble with the uh the parasites infecting streamyard. Hang all Trump and Faucci first, hang them high. That is inciting violence, my friend, and this one says that's eighteen hundred third eighteen hundred dollars. Was only the to delete Season one good, especially if they have somebody that's willing to do that and take it seriously. Don't you think that they would re re you re engage that person again because they've already done it once they've alay, they've already you know, found a mark. It just makes sense that they would continue to explain that that was me killing myself for that person that wants me to die. Okay. I was gonna, oh yeah, let me get into some Instagram real quick. And I got to wrap it up and get doctor Glyndon's thing. Man. I I don't know if he's showing. I didn't get any confirmation on that, but I'm guessing yes, So I'll be here and if he's not, then I'll go make some house. I'll print out some Internet orders and make some house hauce. Gotta catch up the past ten days. Box one, I like, crap, who all right, I'm gonna remove this one and we're gonna present a screen for Instagram. See, I don't know if I have to do that way I'm just gonna do it this way just to be safe. I don't want to have to redo it again. Sorry. So the screens already small enough, so I'm gonna put myself in the corner. And this is kind of interesting. I just thought that was good. I would have fun doing that. Unfortunately that's Jake Paul. But look how he is when he falls. All right, So let's see if I can get into place I want to and show you these videos. Oh, some people were active in here. Oh I agreeedness some things that I posted I wanted to show you. It's gotta find it, man, it seems like they haven't updated this t video Meghan th Stallion Megan D. Stallion performs song about her fat you know what whosh at Kamala Harris's campaign rally. Well, I'm not sure if they're targeting a specific audience there or not. But let's see if I refreshed gets me what I was looking for? What the fuck? So that's not what I was looking this when this come in Wednesday? No dude, no, yeah, I saw that. For some reason, it's not there. Let me see if I can find it somewhere else. I had posted some interesting shite. Maybe let's see this one. There was a video that I found interesting and I don't see why. I don't know why. Instagram's kind of stupid. Man. All right, so here's this dere's gentle reader, this is the idiot who put this this thing on. I'm about to step on some toes. In regards in regards not in regard to the opening ceremony at the Paris Olympics. The headless woman was Marie Antoinette. Yeah, rinean Antoinette was not a bad character. That's still more Jay Lies jew Lies, fourth of jews Lie. The headless woman was Mari Antonette. She ruled over France and was found guilty of trees and conspiracy. Yeah, through bullshit, stealing from the country. Not true, sound familiar, what are you saying? But also it was not the Last Supper. It was the depiction of an ancient Greek baccanal so where they get really drugged up and rape and tear to shreds anything in their path. Oh that's so much better. Thanks, Thanks for the clarification, because you know, the Olympics are ancient and Greek. Surprise what this guy's are more on. But obviously some who doesn't read into and ask himself, is what I'm being told right and true? No, it's I read this book or I heard this in college, and therefore I'm a smart ass, and I think I'm smarter than everybody else, And it's all empirical knowledge that's actually false information. And if you didn't know Aboucanelia, isn't it uncontrollably promisk, uncontrollably promiscuous, extravagant and loud party. The party has often spanned several days, which honored the god of wine, Bacchus, the blue guy covered in grape vine. He is also known as Dionysus, the Greek god of fertility, later known as the god of wine and pleasure. And finally, it was not death on a pale horse, It was a Sequana, god goddess of Cien, saying the river in which the boat procession took place, he was sent he was meant to be the representation, she was meant to be the representation of the Olympics, and saying bullshit. If some of you weren't so busy trying to end the Department of Education see smart ass piece of shit Department of Education. The ones that are imposing this disgusting perversion upon your children. You might know this. Loosen the clutch on your peril, on your pearls, yours truly, Lady Francis. And then he says this very ominous thing. Paris is back on its feet, jubilant, flamboyant, creative and open free Thomas Jolly, the artistic creator. Right, So they're saying they're going to there's going to be a rehashing of the French Revolution. And isn't that funny? How timely my French Revolution video has happened to be.
Speaker 2: Nice?
Speaker 1: Said, the Frankish Revolution was a Francist jesuit illuminai bacchanel. All right, it's not a loud party, but rather a blood lust rampage against inns and people. To make this that way, I'm talking without the French Revolution to make this statement, and it makes it all the worse. It's still symbolizing deadly revolution by the decadent, traverse and depraved, a time of chaos and no reasoning. This is saying that the evils of Freemasonic Illuminati France and the Lodge the Shadow Elite are alive and well and reservicing. They're using the trans I said, fag Petro and Jayward initiative as the tool as a tool, like a wrecking ball of unbelievable horrors. Now, boy, wouldn't it be nice if every once in a while when I share something here that shows up in this ah makes it way far back. I have this thing. There's a guy who, oh, here it is. Okay, it is this one. Well, forgive me God, damn it. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So there's a lot of people from my last video saying that nothing's coming, nothing's gonna happen on pairing.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you, like this, this is where I'm working.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll read that. That's where I'm working right now. The man who.
Speaker 3: Owns that company, I'll say, Sheilon Tusk. You know, y'all know Sheilon Tusks find the rhyme, the rhythm.
Speaker 2: He has us.
Speaker 3: Working twelve hour shifts, seven days a week. I'm an electrician. I wire up all the machinery that they're using to build a truck.
Speaker 1: Me too, electrician. I can pick a stones, I can pick a stones, crugs.
Speaker 3: I'm wiring up all the machinery that they are using to build these robots. Okay, we are working twelve hours, seven days a week. I have worked for TikTok, I have worked for Amazon, I have worked for Samsung. I have worked for Fortune five hundred companies all year. Nobody is pushing their people like this. Okay, twelve hour shifts. He is trying to complete this for something. I promise you, BRO, as soon as these robots go online, it will kill eighty percent of the job for us. All you people driving drugs in restaurants who don't think this can happen in Japan.
Speaker 2: They already have robots serving tables.
Speaker 3: They already have nurses that are being robotically projected.
Speaker 2: From monitors to help patients. Your job is not safe. Okay.
Speaker 3: Eighty percent of the workforce will be killed by these robots as soon as he puts these ais inside of these robots.
Speaker 1: And killed could mean quite literal too.
Speaker 3: Promise you, BRO. They will think, be smarter and faster and they do not need to sleep.
Speaker 2: Bro, we call in.
Speaker 3: I called in three days ago because I work six days straight. Robots don't do that, and that's what they are pushing for. BRO.
Speaker 2: Have you sitting at home.
Speaker 3: With the real ib with your bed now, money taking free governmental universal income slave bro, victim to the system.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: They do not want you out here moving how you want. They do not want you collecting resources they don't want. They don't want you to do anything without their knowledge.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: They want to track every transaction, They want to track your whereabouts. They want to know what you're thinking, Bro, And all they want to do is monetize and commercialize that. It's that mark of the be The mark of the beast is taking things that should not be for money or for sale and making them.
Speaker 2: For sale like their soul, love things of that nature.
Speaker 3: Bro, And y'all say that it's not coming, Bro, it's right around the corner.
Speaker 2: I promise you, Bro, this is coming while I'm working right now.
Speaker 3: Has proven that this man sends drones on the top of the buildings, drones inside of the building to count how many people are working at all times. This is not a game, Bro, I'm telling you this is This is just his company.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: Imagine what they're doing. Like Facebook, all these companies are together. They're acting like they're competitors.
Speaker 1: They're not.
Speaker 2: They all have one agenda, bro, and each of them are doing their part. I promise you.
Speaker 1: So there's that, just something to add to the to the mix there. I would love to talk more, but I have to set up the stream for eleven am for doctor Glennon, so we're gonna have to cut this one. Apologize for not being here on time, but I you know, I'm not sorry that I was hanging out with my daughter and taking lots of pictures of her first day. It's charter charter school. Oh yeah, Oh so bush Masters. Okay, good point. Okay, so this is the funny thing that and I'll end with this. It's the iPhone itself. Okay, they actually run on dogshit software that's horrifically outdated. And this is coming from a guy who knows Josh saying that he has to He had to then integrate this entire site so that people with iPhones. I'm not trying to I wasn't doing that headshet to you. I'm just saying, but you know, could also take advantage of the site. So if you're not on iPhone, if you're on a desktop, or if you're on an Android, it was built for that. And the iPhone thing. Josh was sent an iPhone so that he could figure out and he could see and monitoring test what what needed to be done, because yes, and rewrite a whole bunch of stuff just to make it work for iPhones, right, So that's that's one of things. So now I'm glad you I'm glad you meant that you pointed that out because it has everything to do with the iPhone and they're outdated, archaic software that they continue to use, and that's that's one of the issues. So it's not it's not always compatible, and there's all kinds of strange things with that. But it's being worked on, though I'm not sure how close they are to a resolution on that. We're still in beta, hasn't been officially launched yet, so I don't know where we're at, but that is something that will be hopefully if it's if it can be, will be fixed. And I don't know if you noticed, but on the the streams, I'm sorry, on the videos that are on you might not notice unless you are uploading a video. And well, by the way, if you import, like listen to this way. If you don't want to do content yourself, but you want to like capture a bunch of other people's videos that you think will get disappeared through the system, and you want to kind of create a channel that has just like this really good information, but you don't want to be like on screen. You can create a log in account there and instead of having to download all this stuff to your phone or computer and then upload it there, there's an import feature. So all you do is grab the URL and you import it to your channel. Dada. You got to get the permissions to to upload, and like I said, you can do that. I can contact me or whatever and I can talk to Josh about it. That way, you can create your own channel without your and then you know, have a collection of interesting videos that you want to kind of like save as a digital file. And that's you know, just don't go crazy with it. Like there was one guy back in Joshua TV days that would download full like a full like ten series TV show and that was a little excessive and he used a ton of this space. I don't know if he ever actually supported the channel, but that's like that's like eating you know, extra servings of lobster and then you know, stiffing Josh with the bill because he has to pay for the server space, you know what I mean. So that was the issue that we had back then, and it's like everybody wanted to use it, nobody wanted to support it, so it was kind of crappy. And and then I got to see these these things add up and when I'm contemplating human nature and whether or not I have anything in common with most people, because I wouldn't do that, you know, I was putting in one hundred bucks a month. And then additionally, whenever Josh needed something. This is back when I was doing the you know, an increased from like you know, twenty eight to fifty to like one hundred, and then what if Josh needed something else for some other thing, I would you know, when I was working the store and had access, I would support the josh UTV because because I believed in it and a lot of my old videos, I'm promoting the hell out of josh UTV. So now we have FTJ Media, which is the reincarnation and this new thing of needing to have this iPhone because it was you know, he's billing it for some of the FTJ Media crew, so if they ask for then they can you know, of course they had to be satisfied, and then the iPhones would be able to work too. But if you're uploading there used to just be all way up to ten EIGHTP. Now if you see it, it says two K, four K blah blah blah. So that is a new thing because of the iPhone itself too. So if you have four K footage, you're going to be able to upload the four K from you know, your phone or whatever at some point to where it's going to be readable and playable on the site, because you know, a lot for whatever the iPhone is, it's also got a really good camera, and so does I think Samsung is the other one. It has a really good camera. My wonderful new GoPro. I know it looks a lot like the old one, but it's not that screen right there that you can see the reflection of busters on. That is a forward facing monitor so you can frame your photo your pictures better. And this thing worked amazingly. Kind of looks like the Hollywood signment. I do that. It worked amazingly for the whole trip. So I have lots of stuff on here, and this thing has an app too, So you know, taking the card out and putting it in your computer isn't necessary necessarily, You can save it to your phone from the app all of your videos, and you can take still frame shots from any video that you took. So that's good because you don't have to also just you don't have to set this to photo mode and take shots. You can take video and then capture shots, which I bet I was doing a lot more of. And I don't know. I love this thing. Thank you very much, Daisy. This was an amazing thing. It made my trip way cool. I got to share things like Quicker because of the interfacing with the you know, the quick app whatever it's called quick Go pro Quick or whatever. It's called Qik like Nestley Quick and it's awesome. So you can also upload directly to like your social media platform. I believe I think I've done that actually, So all good things, all good things, very good, and this will be amazing for gym videos. I can't wait to do gym videos with it. Yesterday I jogged and walked because I didn't realize how hard it was going to be to do this in one hundred and ten degree weather versus the eighty t you know, seventy eight to eighty eight degree whether I was experiencing in New York super high humidity there only twenty five percent community earlier, I mean yesterday here, but I could only get about one point eight eight miles before I had to stop jogging because I was starting to get feeling very uncomfortable and like not. Part of it may have been I had to take a leek and I didn't go fifteen times before I left after drinking an energy drink, but also it was due to the heat, and I was feeling like, okay, I'm doing something myself. I I'd better chill out. So I walked a lot of it and then I jogged like and bursts the rest of the way back. So I did five miles that way, and then last night I did four miles on the elliptical and instead of reading that time, I listened to because I'm on the Patreon for Niche, I listened to her Doctor Peter Glidden episode that she pushed up and made sure she got out right away. You should totally check it out. And if you look at my description, maybe not this one. Actually, now I think about it, let me go ahead and grab this for you. I'm gonna put this in there. You have to get this until August the end of August, you have an opportunity to get in again a little bit less than like fifty percent less then the new membership. So I'm pacing this into the rumble. So take back your health now, Doctor Peter Glidden end all access this he remember, he does two more live streams throughout the week that you can get on board with, and then he has mine on Thursday, so you will have So that's lead big fun behind dot com backslash question mark via PG as in Peter Glidden, nd as in nature Pathic doctor health. Sign up with me, all right, since it's the only nighty thing to do unless you're a unless you're a subscriber to Niche's Patreon. I'm not sure she actually has her own affiliate link though, so she if she doesn't. If she doesn't have her own affiliate link, please just use mine, okay? Cool? And I think you get fifty percent off everything at the store. I don't want to say that that's true. I may have misunderstood that, but doctor Peter Glinnen, that video or sorry, that audio file is an hour in fifty three minutes and it's awesome. A lot of it you'll have heard here. But you know, niche brings to her own brand of questioning and stuff like that to the table, and she was it was just a really great talk with doctor Peter Glinnon. I'm glad he got more exposure because he deserves everything, you know, in the good way. And it looks like I forgot to do that. Never apologized for being with you, Darry. Yeah, I wasn't really I appreciate that, of course, you know, I just kind of started saying around, oh, hell yeah, chat's working for me today. Hi, everyone missed, yell, hey, what's up? Thrasher as anyone else had problems with rumble chat not working for the last few weeks. They're doing something to you, guys. I think because of your region where you live, man, I believe you're in the UK, right, I don't even know what the answers aren't anymore about. Let's just say Canadian small hats and Peter Teele that's rumble okay, and this secret service guy who funds a lot of it. And it's not Bongino's site though, even though everybody thinks that, all right, I'm out, I gotta so twenty minutes back and we'll do the doctor Peter Glynn and hopefully that's enough time for me to get this thing set up all right, and if he doesn't show, then we'll play We'll play a game. We'll play Tic tac toe or something. I didn't get the like it. It's the same link that I had for him that we didn't use a long time ago, so I was hoping that. But I did tell him kind of late last night that you know, I was asking if he was on, and I haven't seen the email yet, so I don't know if it is on, but I'm assuming that it is. I'm going to be here for it in this hopefully that that all works out. So Rumble Twitter FTJ Media all right, and well, my I've been putting in a lot of suggestions and recommendations myself personally about things that I would need to have if I was to move away from stream Yard and use FTJ Media specifically for my streaming, and also like the integration of the chats. I need. I need this stuff. I need to have all the chats in the same place so that I can read them and because if if they're if there wasn't for this API, I couldn't do that because Rumble isn't part of the Integra isn't part of the recognized platforms that stream Yard supports, so I had to do something tricky, not tricky, but just techy in order to be able to do that right, And I'm doing that from the screen I'm on stream Yard. If I want to reply back, I still have to go to Rumble and reply back to you on the rumbles U tab okay, please support the show. There is a gifts end Go. We're trying to get the new computer because this one is definitely there's so many things I can't do with it. It would be really helpful gifts Go dot com please please, But the goal is eighteen hundred for the computer, and I think it would also cover the software that I need for the paid version of the Why can't I think of it da Vinci Resolve, So a computer that actually processes stuff da Vinci Resolve, and the streams will be better. I'll be able to start making documentary quality videos. Yay. Right. If this thing is supported more than more than I'm getting at the moment, I would be able to do more and spend more time to it. But now as it is, I have to right in order to keep the family afloat, so that's where we're at. Have a great day. Please support the show, get the book if you want. It's good stuff. It keeps on popping up everywhere. And there's one other video. I wanted to show it with you, but I'll do that tomorrow. All right, Bye, it's taking the while. Hello,