Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen.
Speaker 2: Do you want to report a UFO hanging in?
Speaker 1: We don't want to report every thirty one. Do you wish to report a.
Speaker 2: UFO over hey, we want to one of those data areas thirty one.
Speaker 3: Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds, time areas thirty one me neither there.
Speaker 4: See if it was anybody above us to pass us, Like thirty seconds ago, we were sending one top of golf negative, Okay, OFFI the UFO.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's murder ten nine o'clock. Yes, I'll just passed over, I go. I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us. See, I passed out over the top of us ninety one one.
Speaker 2: You just called both to be be four re.
Speaker 1: The're after staying the airplanes? He is more to God.
Speaker 5: Calm on an unidentified.
Speaker 6: Object every liberty four call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 4: A Welcome to UFO Chronicles a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: Hello everyone, and welcome to the show. How are you all doing. I'm Nick Hunter and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast. Tonight's guest is Sarah from London in the UK, sharing a lifetime of experiences that bridge UFO sightings, spirit encounters, and psychic communication. One such siting occurred in the nineteen nineties during a Nutting Hill carnival, an event that was confirmed by a nearby police officer. But her story goes deeper. From childhood WIGI board sessions to poltergeists activity and work in as a medium, Sarah's life has been shaped by the unseen. Sarah is up next, but first, if you enjoyed a show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month, head on over to patreon dot com forward slash UFO Chronicles podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated. Now on with the show. Hello, Sarah, Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. I'm so happy to be here.
Speaker 3: It is great to have you with us tonight and you're calling from London in the UK.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 3: I am, now Sarah, you have some experiences to share with us. Would you like to start at the beginning, please, ma'am?
Speaker 1: I will, yes, Well, I think I should start with notting Hill Carnival. Notting Hill. It must have been in the nineties, mid nineties. Now I've tried to pinpoint it, but I can't so, but I'm sure it was the mid nineties. And we'd come just entered the carnival, and we were walking through the streets and there were crowds, obviously in some areas, and then it would just sort of get a bit thinner on the ground as we walk through. And it's a great atmosphere and party carnival style, and some think made me look up, and I looked up. I was with a friend and I think, what's that? What's that? And it was it was quite high up in the sky, and it was sort of in front, but sort of a distance away so that I could see what looked like a side of it. And the side was a triangle, so I got the impression that it was one side of a pyramid. But it was a silver, sort of pewter color, and it was a summer stain, and it was bright, so it was sort of reflecting the light. But it just stayed there. It didn't move. It was nothing like anything else you would see in the sky. You know, anyone with a brain usually would go, well, could that be?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 1: Could that be?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 1: Could No, it couldn't have been anything that you would normally see in the sky. So it was unexplained, aimed, and certainly unidentified. So I showed my friends, like, what is that? So he was staring at it and we were looking going, oh, do you know just obviously have no idea? Well, I say, had no idea, but it comes to mind, you know, this is a UFO. Now I think I hadn't really dismissed UFOs or I hadn't really got a firm position at that time because I was in my early twenties, so I was open. I was always open to everything, and I you know, now you go through life and you think what Earth would make anyone think that we were the only the vast universe or infinite They don't know, do they? And if it is infinite, then why on Earth would we be the only planet with them with life? But it struck me as well, that's a UFO if you're following the definition. So he said to me, oh, tell it, because of course it's the carnival. There's lots of officers and lots of crowds. No one else appeared to be looking up and judging the distance of it. It must have been fairly big, but because it was a distance away, it was obviously small in the sky. So he said, go and tell that policeman. I said, I'm not telling the policeman because I think that's another thing, isn't it. You know, there's so many people who will judge what you believe and what you don't believe, So I'm not telling the policeman. So he's all right, I'll tell the policeman, which surprised me because he was quite a shy person. He would always put me forward to go and tell this, Go and say this, go and say that. So he went over and pointed to it and showed the policeman, and the policeman looked up, and he was looking and then sort of looking confused and then looking back up. And then as we were walking away, we were watching him, and he went over to one of his colleagues and pointed up and the colleague looked up and almost dismissed it and you know, carried on with his policing. So yeah, that was It was interesting, but it was a nice feeling to feel that, yes, I've seen a UFO. And you know, if you I always felt if you got into any kind of debate with anybody about whether there were UFOs, well, you know, UFOs are unidentified flying or in the wider sense objects, So that was certainly unidentified, and two policemen didn't identify it. So not that I would ever have thought to report it, although I guess there could be benefits. There could have been somebody else that had seen it and reported it. I don't know. So that was, as I say, in my early twenties, and that was. Yeah. I was quite pleased with that, but it wasn't a big part of my life or things that I thought about. Wasn't particularly a big UFO person. But later in my life, not so long ago, maybe four or five years ago, just after COVID in the lockdown, I went to see my sister and she said to me that she had she'd seen a documentary about the tic TACs and she was telling me about that, and it was like, you know, years gone by, and I'm like, oh, yeah, we're definitely We're definitely not alone. And I think they're probably all coming and there's all these people that report it. So my views very much had changed or developed, should I say. I started listening to your podcast and absolutely loved it and listening to all the people's testimonies, and it makes me think about people's testimonies and how we don't you know, there's been a culture of encouraging people not to believe other people, which I think is quite wrong, you know, make fun of them, and I mean that obviously there is some more negative experiences that people talk about, but the positive ones just filled me with hope, especially with the country and the world in the statement, and I sort of thought, oh, you know, maybe they'll save us, maybe they'll help us. It really ignited sort of a wish in me, like how lovely would that be? How magical would that be? To see another And I started watching the skies more and the planets were aligning. I quite remember it's the beginning of the year, planets are starting to align, and we watched the run up to that, and so I was looking up to the skies more. I've got young children, so I've tried to I do go to bed fairly early, so yeah, but then i'd be lying in bed and I've got a skylight and I'm looking at the sky like thinking, come say alone to me. Anyway, and then one night before bed, I actually said, please please come and show yourself to me, because that'd just be lovely. I just absolutely love that. Anyway, a few days went past, and as I was waking, I had this very strong picture vision. And I've had them before, sort of more on the supernatural side, so I knew what it was and the quality of it. And I had this vision of a looked like a drone. It looked like a drone. The propellers were going round. It was like a dark color like I was up close to this picture of a drone with the propeller bits going round really fast, and it sounded like a flickering, and it was just as I was waking, and I just knew instinctively that that was what they were doing. They were going, well, yeah, we can't actually fly past the window. We're not the red arrows, but here's communication. Yeah. So I was absolutely delighted with that, and yeah, felt very much that that was a telepathic communication, which I have had before. As I say so, I did recognize it communication and a vision. Yeah, I was absolutely delighted, and yes, thank you, thank you very much. Although I'm still watching this guy and hoping to see something a little bit more. I suppose physical that sort of sums up my UFO encounters, but I've had, I suppose quite a few paranormal experiences. I grew up from the age of one. I went to live with my grandmother and she brought me up with Christian faith, but she was a very spiritual person. It was a quite a big part of my life. And she talked about experiencing different things, and she said that one morning she sat up in bed and there was an orange cat, a ginger cat on her bed, and she thought it was because we had a cat, an orange cat, so she thought it was Honey the cat. And then she realized, no, no, it's not Honey the cat. And she went to stroke it in her hair and sunk through and then it slowly faded from the bottom up to the head and then disappeared, and so she realized, oh, it's a ghost cat. So I think that was the first story she gave me which I probably age appropriate, which I loved. But she also told me she went to bed one night and had woke up with her grandmother at the bottom of the bed, and her mother had been ill, and her grandmother said to her, I'm going to take mum now, she's coming with me. So she very much, you know, realized that it had been a visitation to say she mum's going Mum's going to die, which, of course she did end up dying. I think it was either the following day or you know, very soon. It was clear that that was the message she'd got and that's what was happening. So that was another of her stories. I suppose what led me on to sort of listening to different podcasts about the paranormal, about UFOs. Well, she told me about a near death experience she'd had and she'd said that, well, I died and went to heavens what happened there? So she said that she was having an operation and she had died on the operating table. What happened was what she said. She was traveling through a tunnel and at the bottom, at the end of the tunnel, there was a bright light and she moved through the tunnel and at the end of the tunnel there was a beautiful garden and she was just about to step into it and she was pulled back. And so when she came to the surgeon said to her, well, you know, we nearly lost you. You were nearly gone. So she sort of she was sure that she had visited her heaven. So that I found fascinating. And then as I started to hear in recent times stories about that was something that I really enjoyed listening to other people's accounts, and it helped with my further spiritual awakening. But that was kind of my grounding and her history. But I was always looking for paranorn or experiences myself. I was thinking, well, when am I going to see one? And I thought, right, well, I just have to wait. Of course, as a child, you don't wait, you seek it out. So one early evening, I must have been about thirteen, and myself and a couple of friends decided to do a weedi board. I never had been told anything negative about weeda boards, and I just understood them to be a tool for contacting people who had passed, and so we did it in my friend's bedroom and we got a very weak movement of the glass, but the questions I don't quite remember exactly what was said, but I know that I felt that I had managed to contact my grandfather, who died when I was ten, And so I went home and I said to my grandmother, I spoke to Granddad tonight, and she said, oh, we'll read you bored. So I said, yeah. I was surprised that she sort of guessed, because you know, it didn't automatically flow, and so she said all right, okay, And that was that. But we did start to do it more and more often, and my other friend had contacted her aunt, Minnie, and you know, we started to find quite a lot of comfort in it. It was exciting and it was something not many other people were doing. So we did it a few times. Now. We spoke to a friend who was a little older than us and she had a boyfriend and she said, oh, yes, my boyfriend does that and he speaks to a guy called Warren and he's really horrible, and so it was like, oh, right, okay. And then very soon after we started to do this, we still go down to a youth club which was an old Victorian school that I think they've not sadly knocked down now and built on it. But we used to go down there to the youth club and so we would get a plastic cup and do it with you know, very crude, sort of basic Oigi boards, and then we got to the point where like who is this and it started to spell out wa r. It's like, oh, my goodness, and of course it was Warren. So we didn't have any real negative experiences with Warren. But he did say he did say he didn't like me, So I said, would you like me to go? And he said no, because your voice is loud. So we stayed anyway, So we all one time sort of attracted attention from the other kids and we went ended up going into the toilet with a coffee mug. Now these were big toilets, changing rooms, hooks, showers, you know, old school showers and toilets. So we were all in there in a big crowd, and as you can imagine, young children, young thirteen year olds and above, are all sort of you know, I'm not doing it, I'm not doing it. So some were watching, some are doing it. But there are a few of us, including the friend that had told us about Warren, and we were asking different questions and it was strong. It was a very strong movement of the cup, and it was quick, and it got stronger and quicker moving around answering the questions. I mean, kids do silly things. One of them said, when am I going to die? And it started to swing backwards and forwards, backwards and forwards, backwards and forwards, and it became unnerving, and there were obviously children screaming and oh. And then I was like, look, we've got a break. This this isn't good, So take fingers off, taking things off. Take everyone, take your fingers off. And as we took our fingers off and it was moving to the right, we took her fingers off, and from that moment it swung back on its own across the floor in the opposite direction and rolled across the floor. So everybody screamed and ran out of the toilets, and that was the end of the incident. But that was, you know, the nearest I really was. I suppose nearest, it's quite near. But getting to sort of my own paranormal experiences and till I suppose when I was twenty four, my grandmother died and she was everything to me, and I was utterly devastated, and I was told. When I was out of the house, my mother and my uncle picked me up and they told me in the car, and I screamed, a terrible day for anybody who's been through it. And we went back to her house and I ran straight up stairs to the room that she was found in, spent a few moments there, and I heard her voice as clear as anything, with the tone and everything. Call up Sarah. I made my name is Sarah, but I made everyone call me Sarah when I went to school because there was other Sarah's there, so I didn't want to be different, and then I changed it back a later date to be more different. Ironically, it's funny what you go through as a child on your identity. So I heard her voice, and at the time I think I just put it down to being in shark and grief in disbelief, but now looking back, it's clearly she was calling me so a little bit a few minutes later, I had a very very strong smell of roast beef. Now you know that was a very very prominent part of childhood in the UK. Sunday Sunday lunch or Sunday dinner, whichever time you had it, roast beef, and that was what I remember, that she would cook the most on the Sunday. And it doesn't even smell the same these days. Back then, it had this sort of very, very sort of intense smell. Maybe it was just how I smelled it as a child, because obviously it tastes change and develop, but it was this strong smell of roast beef. And again I just sort of, oh, you know, my brain is really playing up, but you know, they're very clear in my mind, and I can still smell that smell now. So that was kind of the start of what became the ability to communicate mediumship or psychic both psychic medium, clever audio and sentiment, clairvoyant and all of it. And it started to develop from there, and then I was seeking out clairvoyance so that I could at least get messages from her. And you know, I missed her terribly, but I had this sense that she was with me, and very strangely, just not long after she died, I didn't really think about it, but then I felt her leave me, and it was such a strange sort of feeling that I hadn't noticed her being with me, but I certainly felt her leave me. It's like she was saying, right, you're all right, You're okay, I'm going to go now, and I felt her leave, but the entire time, and now I feel her presence, and I felt her. She was devastated when she lost my granddad. I was ten, and that was fourteen years before she died, and she never recovered from it. So I found solace in the fact that they were now together. But I had this also, very very strong feeling that they were together and they were both looking out for me and looking after me. So it was although she was no longer physically present, I felt a very very strong spiritual presence from her. That's how unfolded different. Before I realized I was clvy. After the bathroom, I went to a wedding, a friend's wedding, and I stood at the back of the church, and they were saying about you knowing God's House and all the religious words and sentiment of a wedding service, and in my head I said to myself, well, this is all rubbish anyway, And her voice came through as clear as anything in my mind, not externally, but in my mind no, it's not. I thought, my goodness, that was my that was her. So that was the first time I heard somebody who'd passed properly heard it within my own consciousness. From then that is when I developed clevoyance, and I started giving people messages and just being super aware of how I knew things and how I could see things and how I could read people. And part of that was well, very very comforting to anyone who's lost anybody, but it was very comforting to me because I felt that well, it made me feel that I was no longer scared to die. I had no fear of death. So yeah, it was a lovely thing to have. And also giving messages. Passing messages on was also lovely because you've got to feel that absolute bliss they pass on. Sometimes they can pass on this feeling of absolute love and bliss, so that's also lovely to feel. From that message at the wedding, I went on to have quite a few different things. I had a visitation from her in my dream. I dreams a dream and you kind of forget them, but this wasn't. This was clear, clear, like I'd met her and I was recalling a memory she gave me comforting words. Look, I know I'm not here physically, but at home, she came through the door. I dreamt she walked through the door, and I said, where have you been? Where the hell have you been? And she said, look, you know, I know I'm not physically here, but you'll be okay. You'll be okay. Think about the things that are going to get you through. And I was like, oh, okay, okay, And so I took that as again she was still very much there. And later I had a cat who I took from hers and took them to my home. We had two cats, but they were seventeen I think at the time they was seventeen. I had to have my cat put down. And yeah, that was another extremely upsetting time. And she came to me in a dream again and said, look, whenever you feel, whenever you're ready, call him and he'll come to you. And I was like, oh okay. And so that again was a very clear feeling of visitation. And some time must have passed, and then one day one night he came to me. So I stood and I looked down and it.
Speaker 2: Was tiger, and I said, Tiger, Tiger, And so I picked him up and he was going crackers and rubbing himself all round me on my face, and then I felt something like a butt of fly or a bird wing under my face or very close to my face, fluttering, fluttering, and which woke me up.
Speaker 1: And as I woke up, I sort of realized right that there was Tigger coming to me in my dream. So that again lovely comforting. This one more thing from my youth. I think that I've never really been able to put my finger on because it just seems, well, it's just a bit unexplained because I don't have a specific time that I remember the vision, but I was on a bus going past South End Airport and there was there was a plane that was parked up, some big plane had its engines taken out, and so it was there for ages. No idea what anyone had actually planned to do with it, but it'd been there for some time, and then this day I drove past and someone had started to take it apart. So it was like you see planes that have crashed, you know, you get that sort of section of it that's split open and you can see the structure of the plane. The bizarre thing was I knew I had already seen it. I have seen this. I have already seen this plane that's always parked there completely whole, but it wasn't whole. It was obviously it's been you know, someone has started to sort of demolish it. And I still can't quite work out what that was, because I can't pinpoint a time when I've seen it, but I just knew I've seen that before. I have seen that already start to be demolished. So yeah, that's a strange one because I just don't really know what that was. I was around twelve, it must have been around that time, and my uncle was living in a converted church in Saint Luke's in London, and we went up for Christmas. I think there was a lot of joking about it at the time because it was back in the eighties, so it's fairly fairly new thing to convert the churches into dwellings. There was lots of talk about seeing brides floating up the aisle, and of course a large church converted into blocks of flats. When you actually get in there, you've got the architecture on the outside, but it's a bit more limited on the inside. So the actual inside of his property didn't really resemble a church at all, so you just forgot that you were in a church. They are one of my fate. I would love to live in one of those though. They are my favorite types of houses. When you look and they've converted them with the mezzanine, they look stunning. I think we've got quite a few churches in England that is normally the Victorian builds that tend to sort of go by the wayside and end up getting sold off, and also old castle ruins. I mean, they're all stunning, but when we were in there, as I said, you tended to forget that you were in a church. Once we've been there a couple of days, I remember walking to the bedroom. My mother said to me, oh, could you get my bag for me, it's in the bedroom. And I went to the bedroom and I was very close to the corner of the room, but I heard very loudly heavy breathing disembodied, just heard heavy breathing coming from the corner of the room. And at the time I was young and hadn't experienced really anything else. I was a bit spooked and I dashed out of the room. And I remember at the time telling my uncle what I'd heard, and he dismissed it and said, oh, it was probably someone snoring or something, you know, in another flat, But it it really wasn't. I could hear clearly. It was like someone right close to me in the corner of the room with a very heavy breathing going on. And I completely forgot about that for many years. It's funny how I don't know trauma, maybe or not that it was particularly traumatic, but fear, you know, in a child. I just completely forgot about it for years and years, and then it came back to me. So long passed that time, so much time later. Also spoke about when my cat died. After he died before I think I saw him in my dream. I would be lying in bed sort of face down. When he was alive, he would jump up on the bed and then he would walk up my body in my shoulder, and then he would want to get into the bed just to warm up in the winter. And after he'd passed, I often fell him jumping up onto the bed and walking up very lightly, you know, not with the quite the same wight, but certainly with his feet sort of stepping walking up my body. And I knew it was him. I knew it was him.
Speaker 6: You don't always know you're in a cult. Not at first, it feels like truth, like purpose, like home. Then the rules change, the world gets smaller, and obedience becomes survival. Hidden Cults is the podcast that takes you inside the world's most disturbing belief systems.
Speaker 4: From the mass.
Speaker 6: Suicide of Heaven's Gate to the gas attacks of om Shinrikio to the fiery siege in Waco, Texas. We follow the rise, the ruin, and the survivors left behind. But the danger isn't over. We track cults still active in sie cities, villages, and online spaces around the world, spanning contnance languages and belief systems. You'll hear real stories from those who escaped, and if you've lived through something like this, we want to hear from you too.
Speaker 4: Hidden Cults new episodes.
Speaker 6: Every week wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: So moving on to my late twenties, I started working at the Old Bailey. Now it's not a place where you really want to be super switched on to spirit. It's quite obviously. There's a lot of dark things that happen. There's a lot of murders and murderers that pass through the doors, pedophiles, all kinds of you know, sort of darker characters that you don't really want to be picking up on or have any kind of dealings with. And so I've switched it all all down, really, I shut it all down as much as possible. But I did regularly when I was in the court after the hearings and everybody had left and I'm still in the court, just catching up on paperwork and finishing things off, and I would catch people sitting in the gallery which were above most of the courts, the older courts. Well, there's a mix. Some have them in the courtroom, some have them up the top looking down, but these were the ones up the top looking down, and I would see out the corner of my eye someone sat in the gallery, and of course I'd look and there was no one there, so I knew that they were all still sort of trying to present themselves to me. But there was one time where I was on I was in court and I was sorting things out for the judge, and everybody was carrying on with the hearing, whatever it was about, and I smelt this strong smell of excrement, which was pretty potent, and I was sort of my goodness, like, where is that coming from? Looked at the judge and surely not, but it remained with me, and then I had a picture and a sense that this was a small boy. Now before the old bail. There's two parts of the old bailey. There's a nineteen seventy three part of the building and then there's a nineteen two part I think nineteen nine two. Nineteen oh three part of the building was in the seventies part of the building. But because the land beforehand was a court and before that it was actually there were a lot of hangings done at the court back in the day, and there was also a Newgate Prison and that is actually the site for Newgate Prison. On reflection, it to me that this was clearly one of the children that was incarcerated in Newgate Prison. Now the smell ties in because the prison was actually reformed by Elizabeth Fry because of the conditions and it was separated out and that was maybe late late eighteen hundreds, but before that the conditions were horrendous and it was full of just there were no toilets obviously, you know Victoria, London. It was just where you stood, so that it would have been completely filled with it, and the children, obviously the lower closer to the ground. And so that tied in with what I'd experienced and that I felt was right. And of course, following on from that, the judge it back then because they believed that disease came from was there born and came from smell, which they were sort of onto something, but not quite there. They carried what they called nosegays. Well, these nosegays were just small poses of flowers to sort of stick right under their neck. They carried them and stuck them right under their noses to sort so that they were smelling the flowers rather than smelling what they believed would be you know, cholera or whatever it was that was going round or And there was a big event where many of the judges I think it was cholera that were lost to cholera because of the conditions and the diseases that were at the prison, and there one or two. I think it was at least at least once, but I think it could have been twice. I was in the corridor, the judges corridor, although all being the nineteen seventy two part of the building, and I smelt a very very strong smell of flowers, and so I think I was sort of just picking up on the history from both of those smell elms that they were very real to me. So that concludes my experiences at the Old Bailey. Then I left there and went to the Royal Courts of Justice. Now that's I love that building, but I didn't encounter anything of their But then shortly after there I fell pregnant with twins and left work, left the court service. I had been told once that as a medium or well, if you're carrying children, you shouldn't contact spirit. It's dangerous. Now I don't know if that's true or not, but I wasn't taking any risks. I was forty two, and I was going to hang on to these babies because they were so wanted. I wasn't going to jeopardize it for anything. So I again continued to block out that part of my life. I one day we went to Charlton House, Charlton near Woolidge, Charlton House, the Jacobean House, the house, and it's been a few things, but I think they were having they had an open day and they had different things that you could go around and look at and I know, like they do ghost walks and things there now, and there's said to be certain apparitions and people who used to own the house. But we had gone just to have a look around at a lovely old Jacobean house. And I had the twins in the pram and I pushed them out the door and went to go into the garden and I heard loudly cacophony of young men voices shouting. It was chaos. It really took me by surprise, because it's something to say that I'd really shut out of my life up until then, and I always had the ability to sort of invite it in, ask the question invite in, open or close it, tune in or out like a radio frequency. That this was an really giving me a choice, and it came in very, very loudly. And afterwards I realized that the house had been used as a hospital, I think, in the First World War. So there again explains the noise of the injured soldiers, and that's the vibe I got. It was very chaotic and they were all shouting in there, and it was male voices, so sort of reintroduced me back into psychic and medium experiences. I suppose my partner is a believer. And I was always sort of describing myself as a skeptic believer because I just think, question everything. Make sure that it's not this, that and the other, and if a door shuts, it's not going to draft, and it's not this, rule everything else out. Don't jump to the ghost story. So that's what I to do. And as I was sort of going through all of my you know, experiences, thinking well, how do I how am I this? Am I reading minds? Is it telepathy? Am I Where am I getting this information from? Is it from people who've passed? And one time I was lying in bed and my part said, but have you got anything? Because people people love to hear it. Some people do obviously, some people do not want to hear it, and that are very very fearful or just very skeptical. But she's opened. She said, have you got anything? So I said, actually, I've got I have got something. I've got a man here and he's got like crazy white hair. Einsteiny said, you know, he's definitely here for you. And she said, oh, that sounds like my uncle boy. So I said, all right, So she said, yeah, so she's decided to test me. And she said, right, there's a song. And I don't like this. I don't like being put on the spot. It's pressure, and I don't really like having to prove anything. I know what I know and how I feel about it. I'm an honest person, and I don't really like the you know, the scrutiny of are you telling the truth? Because to me, I've always been a truthful person and honesty is always the best policy. So being tested feels a little bit bit of pressure. So she said, right, there's a song that I associate with him. What is it?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, as it's you, okay, sow. He showed me some animals. I was right, he's showing me animals, Like is it like I don't know farm? Or so is it? So she went, oh, yeah, it's the funny farm. We're coming to take you away. Hah. So I'd like, right, okay, then great. It's satisfying her. So I think from then on she was always although she was always interested and she liked to listen if I had a reading for anybody, I think for her she was all that was good for her, you know, she was like, yeah, she could never have known that. Of course I didn't know it. So that was enough for her. And then but for me, as will I think before that, for me, I needed I needed to know where is it coming from. And there was one time I was on holiday with some friends and I was giving my friend a reading and I was telling her this and that and something about her family, and I said something about her grandmother. And to be honest, so I can't quite remember the details, but I was definitely touching on something about her family and her grandmother. And she said, no, no, that's not true. That's not true. Because yeah, no, that's definitely not true. So I said, well, I believe there's something they're not telling you. There's something that your family have kept from you, and there's something that they're not telling you. Anyway, when she got home, she said to me, oh, you know, you said there's something that my family aren't telling me. Well, my grandmother died and they didn't want to tell me because I was on holiday, so they've waited to come back. And now what you said makes perfect sense. Of course you were right, they weren't telling me. So that to me was like, well, I couldn't have been reading her mind because she didn't know. And then so it's all these little pieces of the puzzle where you have to just in the end just trust what you're hearing and not question it, although I always question everything, but you know, try and not to scrutinize everything that comes out of your mouth because they're giving it to you to pass on and you don't have to worry too much, just pass it on as you hear it. So so yeah, I do that. I quite often will give messages and I'm interested and I do learn a bit about just from sort of small more sorts of information that I gather about spirituality, and you know, from the near death experiences that people's testimonies and to get to answer questions and to put together pieces of information. And there was one thing I thought, well, I've never actually experienced any poltergeist activity, and I just question that. I don't know what is that anyway. I when my twins were I think they were five days old, my partner lost her father, Charlie. And Charlie he was a lovely, lovely guy. He was in his eighties and he used to make me laugh because he was clearly we didn't have big talks about it, but he was clearly a spiritual person because he said, oh, he said, if anything goes in the kitchen, we go ethel. And that's that was his mother. So he sort of suggested that, you know, the kettle would go on. He said, the kettle goes on all on its own, no one's near it. So we say Ethel. And anyway, after he passed a few months, maybe weeks in and things started to happen in our kitchen. Now I have I have. I loved drinking tea, and I had I started to collect different teapots and one that teapot I had, like stainless still teapot, and it was always on the shelf, and it was fully on the shelf, and it was one of those little corner shelves. It's quite hard to have it precariously on the shelf. A crash would be heard and you'd go in and it was on the floor. There was a few incidents like that started happening, and so of course we started saying Charlie instead of Ethel. And so I think, yeah, that kind of fits. That's maybe what that experience is all about. We moved to a new house, and I tapped in to see if there's which I do, if there's any sort of anyone remaining, anyone attached, and I couldn't feel that there's anyone attached, but there was a residual energy. She clearly has a thing with pictures, because I do have a lot of pictures on the walls, and they are constantly bouncing off the walls and smashing on the floor. Now, most of the rooms in the house have had a picture come off the wall and smash on the floor, and I have had to replace frame after frame after frame, and some pictures I have had to replace many many times. There's one picture that has has fallen on the floor but has never been smashed, and that's one of my grandmother and grandfather on their wedding day, which is good because that's pretty special to me and I would hate it if that got smashed. So but I always felt like maybe that was her way of saying she's around. And I do get pokes, pokes in the side, or pokes at the top of my leg, or you know, little touches feels like and you turn around thinking it's one of the children and or the dog, or and I've always had sort of you know, little shadows along the floor with pets and things like that, and one time I did have. I was going through a bit of a difficult time at work and I was not happy at all, and I felt for about two weeks this tall, dark shadow that stood by me the entire time. And at the time I noticed it and recognized it, but I didn't really realize the relevance. But looking back, that was a particularly difficult time in the workplace, so I just felt maybe that was an angel saying to me, don't worry, I'm by your side, I'm looking out for you. You'll be okay. And I was okay. But yeah, lots of people talk about sort of you know, full on apparitions that look like real people, which sound very exciting to me, but I've not encountered that. It's always been sort of corner of the eye or shadows or things like that. But Poke's hair flick. I went to a Spiritualist church. They gave me a reading saying well, you do have you do have that ability, and I was like, yeah, yeah, yeah, I do. Anyway, so I was walking out of the church and standing just waiting to I think there was magazines or something, and I was in the queue waiting to look at those, and I felt somebody flicked the back of my head short hair. Then someone flicked to the back of my hair, and I was fully turning around, expecting, you know, it to be my friend who had gone with and there was just no one in the que behind me. So all of these little signs of assurance that they are there and that they're around you, which is lovely, knows it, ching when someone's coming in close, and feeling a web on your face, and another thing that seems to be kind of connected with the eats and with the paranormal, my paranormal communication comes in, although they do present themselves in pictures in my mind's eye and pokes, physical pokes and things like that. I also, obviously it's mainly sort of telepathy. When you're hearing someone, you're hearing their communications in your mind. And I have noticed that my wife, my daughter, and my dog I do that with all the time, and there's a very very sort of strong telepathic connection between the three of us. I'm always hearing what they're going to say before they say it. Moving through that and sort of developing all of this more and just learning about it all more and the connection with ets and hearing other people's testimonies and the link between them, and it's really sort of helped me develop. I mean, I'm now moving into light work. I realized, now, this is a funny thing. I was watching things and they talk about light workers. They talk about indigo children, and they talk about star seeds, and I thought it was lovely. Yeah, because my life I've always felt like a complete alien. And I'd said to my friends She'd said the same, Oh, yeah, I was have you have you have you always felt like a complete alien? Yeah? Yes, especially when I lived in the area of Rochford. Rochford is a funny town and is Essex, and it was well known for witch country, and in fact, nearer the next town along a couple of villages along is Canudon, which is known very well for witchcraft. I mean, witchcraft is another name for paganism, isn't it. Because paganism was it was the original religion before Catholicism or Christianity arrived, and it was demonised and the symbols were turned into symbols for the demonic and the satan and the devil and the dark side. But I was told by someone who grew up in Canudon that the pagan symbol of the pentagram, one of the five points of the pentagram star is in fact Canudon Church, so that represents one of the one of the points of the stars. So it's kind of a yeah, it's a kind of a funny town. Sometimes. I've always found it's quite quite oppressive being there. I always stood out like a sore farm. I never felt I belonged. And two thousand and five I moved out and moved into I've moved away locally before then, but I moved to London in two thousand and five. But I look back and it's such a I visit there to see a few friends, but and my mother's still there, and a couple of my sisters and brothers still there. But it's a funny place. And I never ever felt that I belonged, and I always felt like stuck out and people treated me like I stuck out, And you know, I never I never. I always felt like complete alien. So one day when I was looking at right, well, what is what is this star seed? And all right, let's see, so there was you know, one of these spiritual teachers who are going through the traits of what it is to be a star seed, and do you feel that you've had this do you feel that you've had that questionnaire? And I ticked every single one, even to the point where they said, oh, you're more likely to have color in your hair or different colors in your hair. Well, I've got pink hair at the moment. So to me, it was like, oh, I cried because I felt suddenly, if this is true, if I've done most of it, and I know I've been here before many times, but if I've done most of my life not on this planet, it means that everything makes sense. My whole life made sense. How I felt and how I still feel in crowds, although that is changing more because I feel like when I go out, I engage people to talk and I smile at strangers now and I feel like I'm sort of whatever planet they're from, I'm going to still try my hardest to communicate with them. Anyway I did. It was a bigot for me to sort of it was very reassuring, thinking suddenly, now finally I know who I am and my whole life makes sense. So that was a great thing. So I do now jokingly refer to myself as well, I am an alien, after all, I am. I'm an alien light worker and I've come to help again. That kind of makes sense. So I think that's kind of all I can really think about or remember. I'm bound to come across other things. I think, oh, yeah, that happened, But at the moment, that's sort I've come to the end of my list.
Speaker 3: Good job, Sarah, Thank you for sharing all that.
Speaker 1: Well, You're welcome. It feels nice to talk about it, really, because it's not a subject you can talk to everybody about, and a lot of people give you very strange looks if you talk about anything like that, and I'm trying to spend more time with people who don't give me strange looks for talking about it, I have to say. But I think people in general are becoming more open to it, which is always good.
Speaker 3: They are indeed, yeah, you're always going to get those funny looks. What I've found is that just about everyone has a.
Speaker 1: Story, yes, and it's so interesting to listen to other people's stories. I love listening to your podcast and listening to their stories and how it's not just the paranormal, the UFO experiences, it's their whole life circumstances and what leads up to it. I find it really interesting and I love listening to people and how they've made their decisions in life and how things have turned out for them.
Speaker 3: Indeed, personal favorite of mine because I kind of just give people the run of the mic. What you often get is is people sharing their life experiences. And you might talk about things that happened to them in the seventies, and they'd say stuff like the cars, the driving, the moves that they were listening to. So you get this whole worad around these accounts. So we're not just getting lights in the sky, we're getting there the things they're experiencing at the time.
Speaker 1: The whole picture. It does build a really really strong picture in your mind, doesn't it, And you really are living it with them. It really is really enjoyable to listen to them, and I love don't stop, don't ever stop, because this is it. Now this is part of my bedtime routine. Right. I listened to nixt podcasts before sleep, and right, okay, now I can go to sleep. I usually get through I always get through my you know the one that I haven't heard yet in the latest episode, and then as they go on to all the repeats, then I allow myself.
Speaker 3: To drift off good stuff, good stuff, and yeah, I mean long as the accounts keep coming, and I'll keep on recording.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I've probably got a few friends that I can recommend, my spiritual friends that can bring their stories forward. So I can do that for you. Busy for a bit exactly.
Speaker 3: Yes, send them my way. That's not an a bother that the more the merry, I say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's brilliant, and I'll carry on listening.
Speaker 3: Wonderful.
Speaker 5: Do you have an interest in the paranormal, then you'll love the unexnetwork dot com. The x is your streaming audio and video for everything supernatural, strange and mysterious like UFOs, Bigfoot, Ghost and so much more from host like Clyde Lewis, Whitley Streeber, Michah Hanks, and Christina Gomez. Visit the unex network dot com show page for a complete list of all the paranormal programs you'll find on the AX. Be sure to follow us on Twitter for updates at ku nx dB. Follow our Facebook group ONEX network. Fine the podcast on her Spotify, iHeart Audible and Apple podcast.
Speaker 3: It's Time, It's ew It's the X. So some of these gifts that you have Clare audience, yeah, which is basically the hearing, isn't it sounds and voices and clear sentimence, which is emotions energies that type of thing.
Speaker 1: You can feel, yes, exactly, feeling, sensing emotion energy, which interestingly, the Cleare sentience is very powerful. Just when I meet people in general in the street, I can really feel them, and that can be difficult when your children come home and they've had a bad day and they're moaning or because it can be quite heavy, because you do feel it, and if someone's got the hump, you can feel it. It's not just auditory. You can really feel everything, which can be quite heavy. Obviously it's got it. It's merits because I can also feel if my family around me are feeling sad blind to it and I can feel it, and I can swoop in and see if I can help out there. So it's good for helping people, I think.
Speaker 3: So I suppose it's a bit of a crossover with been like an EmPATH, because it's the same kind of thing, isn't it with absorbing emotions of others.
Speaker 1: Yes, they are different, but they are sort of similar things. I think. Yeah, with empathy, it's sort of the ability to sort of it's cognitively put yourself in their position and imagine how you would feel, whereas with the clere sentience with people in front of you, it's more you can just if they're excited, you can feel it. You can feel their excitement, you can feel their happiness, you can feel if they're angry, you can feel the fire. So yeah, it's almost like more of a physical feeling. Really, it's a feeling, let's say feet, you feel it, rather than sort of working out and yeah, that's you know, how they define it. I think one is sort of more cognitive and the other is more feeling.
Speaker 3: And you mentioned that you're able to turn it off and on.
Speaker 1: Well, I can turn off and on the messages that I get from from spirit. I can't. Unfortunately, I can't really turn off the cler sentience from earthbound people. And that's a problem for me sometimes. As I say, it can be quite draining. But I there is probably another story to go with that. I had a friend of a friend who lost her brother and he was very young. I think he's thirties maybe, lovely, lovely man. And he died very suddenly. Very soon after he died, he was there, He's there, going, can you can you please? Can you can you just tell I can't. I can't tell her. She's just lost it. She's going to be devastated. There's the last thing I want to do is to come bowling in and start. I didn't even know if she was open to things like that, but he didn't let up. So I contact I was in contact with the friend of the friend, my friend anyway, and said do you think that she would want a message? And she was like, oh, she's inserted in a real estate at the moment. You know, I don't think that's a good idea. It would just be too upsetting for her. So I was like, okay, okay. But of course he didn't go away. So he was on, on on on now. That was so insistent and so strong that he just kept jumping in and come on, come on, please try and get hold of her, to the point where I was like, do you think her mom would be interested? She's like, oh, I don't know. It's all sort of you know, we're all trying to sort of walk carefully, to toe through it without upsetting anybody in such a delicate time anyway, And then I did. I did meet up with a friend and she was actually daying with her at that time, So I met up with her and we had a lovely time. And I'd given my friends some tips about what I saw coming for her in her work situation, and she was discussing it whilst she was with her friend, and her friend said, oh, I wonder if you've got anything for me, And I thought, oh, hellelujah. I said, well, actually, actually yes I have, I said, but I'm so aware of how to come across. I don't want to upset you. I don't. But your brother has been bugging the hell out of me, you know, for quite some time now, and he really really wants to come through. So yeah, he did come through, and he gave her some messages and some things she could there and then verify. And then she was there with her husband and another friend who's very close and she was saying, oh, I don't know about that, and he'd go, yes, of course, don't you remember, blah blah blah, and she'd go, oh, yes, yes, that's right. So she was grateful. And so that was a really really rewarding reading to give because one because he wasn't going to leave me alone until I did, and two because it did bring her comfort, and so I was really happy to sort of get that message to her. But on the whole, I have heard of people where they really struggle. The voices are there, the people are there, presenting themselves. They're saying, oh rall, like a bit like Ghosts on the BBC. You know that's a comedy show where she just can't switch them off. But I have always been able to switch it off because for me, it's like a tuning in. It's like, right, okay, I'll tune in, and once I psychologically tune in and ask into anyone there, then that's when they will come in. And then they'll start showing me pictures of themselves, start telling me about themselves or telling me about who they've come through for. So that's like, you know, the more mediumship side of it. And sometimes there isn't anyone there, and it's just a knowing of information that you can pass to someone and say, well, you know you're this type of person or you've got this coming up and they go yes, yes, I have. And sometimes it will be a message where you're saying, well, I think you're worrying about this. Now, some people don't like to acknowledge worry or it's very unconscious, so well, I think you're worrying about this, and they're like no, no, no, well no no. But then something will transpire later and it's like, ah, so you thought you weren't worrying, Really you were. It is something that I can turn off. But the incident in Charton house that was totally involuntary, and my friend's brother that was involuntary, he was not letting it go because I'd had my answer from them, well no it's maybe too soon, like that it's too soon, but he's no, no, no, and he didn't give up. So it's a bit of both really. But yeah, on the whole, I can turn it off. It's tune in or tune out. So tuning out I think it helps with peace of mind, because I think some people can get very overwhelmed with messages sort of contact as it were, and from what I hear from the ET contact, sometimes you know it really isn't voluntary at all, and it can be quite distressing for them, so that must be very difficult for them. But so yeah, I consider myself lucky that I can tune out to a certain degree unless they're really wanting to get through, So as.
Speaker 3: You've been quite fortunate. Really, No, I'm guessing that when we do pass over, we kind of take our personalities with us. So I think on a whole, you've been very lucky that the spirits that do come to you tend to queue up, so they're very polite. So it's very a very British, a very British spirit type thing to.
Speaker 1: Do, one hundred percent. And I do feel protected because I've sort of, you know, watched a few things on the darker side and how would I deal with that and how would I you know, and if something came up. But I don't. I've never ever felt like they can get to me. I've only ever felt like the lighter, as you say, more polite, more British, more polite, friendlier side seem to have access to me, and the darker side just don't. I've never had a reading where I've felt or anything where I've felt scared. I've always just felt blessed that and I always thank them. I'm like, oh, thanks for coming through. You know, that was really nice, and I do I do feel protected in that. I think, I think that's something I've come to realize that the positive side and not really indulging in the negative side.
Speaker 3: Of it, and I suppose it's really reassured. You know, if you're passing this information on someone that has lost a loved one. After losing someone, it's very difficult, and having that message from them can be you know, it can be good and kind of help them along on the on the grieving process.
Speaker 1: It can it can be it can be really really helpful, and that's something I'm always analyzing and really scrutinizing before I ever give a message. If it's in respect of someone you know, seeking, if someone seeks out to contact, the pressure is not quite as bad. But if I'm aware that they have lost someone recently, then I am very careful because it's a time where you were so sensitive and every word and message about your position, your grief, your journey at that time is magnified and you're going through all these different emotions and people can get very very angry at a simple choice of word when they're grieving, and obviously you don't want to be on the end of someone's anger. But mainly I just would hate to think that I'd had a detrimental effect on their grieving process, And so it has been a skill that I've really honed in on over the years to try. But I had a friend lost her mum recently and I've been there just helping her along the way. And I say, she's easy, she's easy to look after, But I have learned a lot about the grieving process through her, and I've been safe to help her in the way that I thought was right. But also so she's shown She's shown me so much about the grieving process. I do feel now I've had a lot I know how it feels, and I've had a lot of experience with people losing people, and so that spiritual side of it is there's a fine line, but it can bring such comfort to know that these relatives and loved ones is still very close to you, and they're around you, they're standing next to you, and they never go away, and that who could not want to hear that when they've lost someone. Really, if they're brave enough and they're open enough to believe it is always going to be helpful to know that somebody they thought they'd lost forever is just standing right next to them.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. I think it was very interesting what we were saying about your grandmother when she told you that she had heard grandmother that came to her.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I mean, how lovely but not exactly bringing good news. But I know that it did help my grandmother because I know that I think it was her mother. She was quite ill and that not knowing how long are they going to be friends and family left? Are they okay? Have they reached the other side? Okay? Has someone come to meet them? And knowing that her grandmother had specifically said, don't worry, Dorothy, I'm coming to get your mom. She's going to be fine, and I'm going to show her the way back home. I know she's found comfort in that, and for me as well, that was sort of the first indication that they'll come and pick you up when it's time to go, which is lovely to know that all those faces that you haven't seen in such a long time because they've passed. Yeah, it's a lovely thing.
Speaker 3: And yeah, that's what I've always believed. I believed, you know, if someone does die alone, which unfortunately, you know, it does happen, but they won't go alone.
Speaker 1: No, they're never alone. They're immediately surrounded by you know, loving, friendly faces that are going to show them this is the way. Come with me. They're never alone, and we're never alone. And we feel alone sometimes and we go through our life feeling so alone at moments of you know, desperation and you know things happening lost, you know various times in your life where you just feel so alone, But you're never alone because you've got that they are always there. They're always there around you, surrounding you. And that was the strongest feeling I had when I lost my grandmother, that they were there still. I could feel them, I could you know they were constantly And I did have a small reading once. I used to have this picture of them on their wedding day, and I had it always on the shelf. And then one time I was rearranging, rearranging the shelf, and I put it down on the fireplace on the hearth. I went and had a reading and she said, oh, you've got a picture of your grandparents. Years She said, it's down low. You must pick it up and put it at eye level. So they can catch your eye, and I always caught their eye. I always caught their eye, and so that was so so relevant. And when I go and see my friend who's lost her mum, she's got pictures of her mum and there's such really good pictures of her mum smiling, and I'm constantly catching her eye and I can see her saying thanks for coming, thanks for coming to see my girl. And they're always there. They're always there, and they're always with you. You may not feel them, you may not see them, but they are always there and they're always looking out for you. And everything that you experience in this life is to help you learn about your next steps when you leave here, I believe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's beautiful and also reassuring. Now, Sarah, I don't know if you're wanting to mention this, but you do do spiritual counseling, don't you.
Speaker 1: I do so. I have done it, you know, for many years on a less formal level, but I recently decided that it was time to start doing it. I set up SRG Soul Guidance. So there's a website www dot SRG Solguidance dot com and on there's all my links but there's a page on Facebook, and there is TikTok and an Instagram, So you quite experienced in dealing, as I say, with bereavement. But any areas of life, you know, I'm competent in So if anybody is interested, I would love to hear from them.
Speaker 3: Wonderful And is that worldwide?
Speaker 1: Yes, it can be done well face to face if you're London and through zoom or a video call. If worldwide, if we can arrange a time, yes.
Speaker 3: But what I do is I put all your links below and anyone interested, Yeah, do get in contact with with Sarah got meditation and mindfulness, Psychometry, which is objects.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, psychology you can pick up the energy of someone from an object, and people often news jewelry. It makes it a very strong tool for tapping into someone's energy. So and sometimes if it's a piece of jewelry maybe that's been handed from one generation to another, it can bring forward those connections. So yeah, it's a very good tool. But various tools really just to navigate life, to navigate you know, spiritual ascension, learning more about yourself, about your soul, about healing wounds from the past. Yeah, generally ironing out the little hiccups that cause your grief in life.
Speaker 3: I think, you know, a little bit help navigating this crazy world is needed.
Speaker 1: Sometimes, and sometimes I think it's just about dig deep and let it out. And sometimes when you hear your own voice speaking what it is that you need to iron out, sometimes that can really help you gain perspective. When things go round and around in your head and you can't see the way out and you can't find somebody you know to bounce it off who understands or gets what you're saying. Counseling is really really good for that. Together you can work on how to approach different challenges, how to change your mindsets in different ways, and have a very large toolbox really to approach different scenarios and different issues that people encounter. So it's a really good tool fusting through blockages as well. That is very good for.
Speaker 3: That wonderful stuff. Okay, So yet that's Srgsoulguidance dot Com. I really appreciate you coming on sharing that for our listeners.
Speaker 1: I really appreciate you having me. I've absolutely loved it.
Speaker 3: It was wonderful to meet you. Okay, take care and we will speak soon.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. Bye.
Speaker 3: Bye, You're more than welcome. Bye bye for now.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 3: Well that is all for this week. Keep updated and connected with the show on x, Facebook and Instagram. And if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big thank you to Sarah for sharing tonight, and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching the skies. Goodbye,