Speaker 1: Welcome back to The Michael Cohen Show. On our journey and almost there. We're like thirty two thousand away from our goal of two hundred and fifty thousand subscribers. So do me a favor, hit subscribe and share with a friend. But this weekend really important here, my friends. This weekend Trump, Bonshitz and Pants went to McDonald's. Yeah, he went to McDonald's both to work inside as well as to speak to reporters. He's going to make this into a publicity stunt. So the first thing I want to do is I want you to show you a clip of him packaging French fries. Play that clip, Hey, is that the show?
Speaker 2: Dunner never touch his kneem in hand, but a putts.
Speaker 1: Then here's the clip from MSNBC discussing the event. Play this clip.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you are on his campaign, and I know you are certainly not, I'm not making an implication of that, But what is the logic behind us going to a McDonald's. I mean, we know the.
Speaker 4: Guy likes Big Max and filet of fish, and he's used the word love to describe the way he feels about the food there before.
Speaker 1: But what's this about?
Speaker 3: There's no logic to it.
Speaker 1: It's a stunt.
Speaker 3: He has not put forth an economic agenda. He as you know, appears to be not well and he's engaged in some really bizarre types of activities during this campaign. So this is just another one of those stunts that he will continue on through the campaign. And I think that we need to really focus on making sure that he is not elected, of course because he is a threat to our democracy, but also the Harris Loss agenda is about the economy, reducing the cost of living, reducing the cost of prescription drugs, reducing the cost of housing, and making life better for everyone. And that's what we have to focus on and make sure we get every voter to the polls and make sure that the voters vote for the free future, not taking the country backwards, as you see that what Donald Trump continues to try to do. So I'm urgent and encouraging everyone to get to the polls and vote for Kamala Harrison Tim Walls to be their next president and vice president.
Speaker 1: You know, Donald Trump, you can make this stuff up. This is like the movie Coming to America. Yeah, hopefully soon I'm going to get promoted to frist Trump of course, as former president of the United States, automatically goes straight to friest. This is the biggest joke. Is he trying to say that he's a man of the people. Holy shit? He put on an apron and he watched another guy put the French fries into the pure lator right and push a button. Wow. Wow. And then of course, I mean, you can't make this up. Then he goes to the window and now he's serving. The whole thing is a stunt. And every person that's on the outside that was coming in thanking him and praising him, these are all people that were pre vetted by the Trump campaign. I don't know, again, does this make him a man of the people that he stood inside of the McDonald's. Seriously, Now, let's look at some questions from reporters, and this is great. First, he was asked if he would raise minimum wage. Right, this is a fair question that you're asking of somebody who constantly talks about it and who's running for the presidency of the United States. Play that clip raised.
Speaker 5: Well, I think this. I think these people work hard, they're great, and I just saw something a process. It's beautiful. It's a beautiful thing to see, these are great franchises and produce a lot of jobs, and it's good and great people working here too.
Speaker 1: Nothing says president like asking questions through a guy who's going to be handing you your burger, your shake, and your fries out of McDonald's in Pennsylvania. I mean, come on, seriously, if this wasn't the stupidest thing you've ever seen in your entire life, I mean, how about go walk the picket line like Biden and Kamala did. How about do something that affects more than just a local McDonald's. He's not making any points here. Anyway, we could move on here because then he was asked if he would accept the results of the twenty twenty four election. Fair question, right, Nope, play that clip.
Speaker 3: But either way, will.
Speaker 4: You accept myself to expire if it's a fair election? Always I would always accept it, because it's always about to be a fair election.
Speaker 2: We're leading in.
Speaker 4: All the balls, then we're leading in every sway.
Speaker 5: Extend Well, it's say no, I think so so. In fact, I just said an RCP.
Speaker 4: He said you were ninety three point percent jos of winning.
Speaker 5: Think that's pretty good money.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me be very clear Heregan. Listen to what he said, if it is a fair election, Okay, you know, I think fair comment. But who in his mind will determine and what will be the determining factors if it is a fair election, Well, according to him, according to him, and only him. Of course, he's leading in every poll. In fact, according to Vegas the odds, he's at ninety three point five percent likely to win this election. Seriously, is there anybody that's watching this that believes any of this bullshit at all? And my prayer is that the answer is no, No, He's not at ninety three point five percent in Vegas odds. In fact, he's losing. In fact, if you take a look at all of the polls, even despite the fact that they have set up the outcome of polls, and I'm talking about the Republican polsters, they've been dumping just an ortate amount of poles into the system in order to keep him at forty eight, to have it tied. And you've heard me say what I know he's going to do. They're going to keep running with this nonsense. They're going to keep flooding the ecosystem of poles in order to push him up. He's going to be probably up by like one point or two points a day or so before the election, and when he loses, he's going to claim once again the big lie two point zero that it was stolen. That was a non answer answer. All right. Then he's asked about Kamala Harris being more unifying than him. I mean, again true, but not in his mind. Play that clip. I'm ev I'm a CBS Philadeln't you.
Speaker 5: CBS six minutes?
Speaker 1: Yes, they don't want to change the make I'm not with network, so well we can. But when Sunny will say that Harris might be more unified.
Speaker 4: Unified, I think she is the most demissive person I've ever said. She Ris job applications, As she said, she tells some horrible lives. But she said, very dimissive person, and I think it shows up in I think I'm the.
Speaker 5: One that brings everyone to go.
Speaker 1: I mean, can you imagine this thing? What an absolute and total joke. He's the most unifying guy. There is not a person more divisive in America's history than perhaps Donald J. Trump. Again, I'm not even sure if he believes his own bullshit. Now, lastly, I want to show you how Trump, who attended a Pittsburgh Steelers game yesterday. Here's a clip of the fans at the game giving Trump the middle finger. Absolutely, it's insane. Play this clip right. See, he'll only show you the things that he wants you to see. That's what they'll try to do. But then again, there are other people that are sitting there. He Again, it just goes back to the point. He's not up by ninety three and a half percent. But the dementia that this guy is suffering, the unrealistic acknowledgment of who and what he is, should be a disqualifying factor right off the bat. In fact, here's what he posted right afterwards. Now, this is not me posting it with AI. This isn't Minus Touch Network posting it or any of the other folks that are there George Conway for example. No, no, no, this is Donald Trump on his untoot social media platform, which now of course goes right into X putting up photo of himself in a Pittsburgh Steeler outfit with number forty seven, of course, representing to be the forty seven president of the United States. Show that photo. Does that look like Donald Trump to you? Funny, because that's as legitimate as the arguments made by Donald that he's six for three two hundred and fifteen pounds, which by the way, happens to be the stats of Tom Brady. So if in fact, you see you see Donald standing side by side with Tom Brady, and you say, hey, I can't tell which one is which they're bout six three two fifteen right now, you'll understand where the problem is inside of Donald's head. My friends, this is not a joke anymore. We are two weeks out from the most consequential election in the history of this country. You could either go with somebody who is a united Kamala Harris, or someone who is a divider Donald Trump, somebody who understands things and who's realistic and acknowledges not only who they are but their own faults. Or you can have, of course, Donald Trump who believes that he plays for the Pittsburgh Steelers under number forty seven, right I mean, or a guy who instead of taking questions, decides to spend almost forty minutes dancing on the stage to his favorite playlist, which by the way, is also all over the place. My friends, again, let me finish this episode as I do all the only way that Trump wins this is apathy. So make sure that you're registered to vote. Go to vote dot org, and more importantly, make sure you vote. Whether it's in person or by ballot. You could do either one, but if you can do it by ballot, make sure you get it immediately, and the second you get it, you gotta send it right off. So make sure that when you're filling out those those ballot forms, make sure that you vote straight up and down Blue Democrat the entire form, starting with the top. Harris Walls twenty twenty four. Hey everyone, First of all, thanks for watching. I mean, we're going to be posting daily episodes with reactions and talking about politics. We'll be talking about everything in fact, so please like and subscribe join us on this journey