Speaker 1: Uncensored, unfiltered, fun hinged.
Speaker 2: It's the corell Cast.
Speaker 3: Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 2: It is a crol cast.
Speaker 1: I am Carol, Happy New Year, Happy first show of the new year. I am so excited you're here with me on this best of week. We start live shows again next Monday. I believe it's the fifth, or the sixth, or something like that. Not today, obviously, today's first. It's Wednesday, Thursday, second, third, fourth, sixth, January sixth, we.
Speaker 2: Start the live shows back. I can't wait to get back with you and be live.
Speaker 1: But in the meantime, we've had some great best ofs already. We've got another one tomorrow for you and today. Oh, you know, a lot of you made resolutions last night. I love you New Year's I hope you did like me and went to the pub and celebrated at four and then got home by five.
Speaker 2: But if you were up late, or if you and a little bit too much, well so.
Speaker 1: One of the things I plan to do more of in twenty twenty five is travel. Ember better just pack her little bags because I want to travel. And we've been invited to Ireland in February for the outing now the Outing is the only LGBTQIA music and matchmaking festival in the world, and we've been invited to go over and do the show and also sing do you want a funk?
Speaker 2: Because do you want to funk with me? Honey? In twenty twenty five, I hope you do.
Speaker 1: And in this episode, this is one of my favorite episodes because it has some of my favorite people. It has Eddie mcguinnis, who has had cancer since this video recovered and is now going strong again. It's got Panti Bliss, who now has a movie about her which you can go out and watch right now online, the movie about Panty Bliss. She's like the Rue Paul of Ireland. She's incredible. She's better than RuPaul. And Kelly McGinnis is in this. She is a former boxing manager for Lennox Lewis, very butch you know boxing Bloomer Burgh and she was a man when she was Lennox Lewis's boxing coach and then transitioned into a woman and now she is a transperson in boxing. I got to talk to all three of them in one place and go out on the streets of Dublin and have a great time. So I want you to join me today as we go back to the outing in Ireland and talk to some incredible people, and go watch the Panty Bliss movie.
Speaker 2: It is out there. Go watch it please.
Speaker 1: And Kelly mcguinnis has a book if you're so inclined to read from yesterday's and Rice, maybe after watching that interview you said I want to read more in twenty twenty five, Well go read Kelly mcguinness's book about what it was like transition for male to female in the world of boxing. Happy New Year in twenty twenty five. I'm gonna be so grateful for you. We're off to a great first day of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: So just saddle up.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Ireland and have a time and then I'll be back on Monday Live.
Speaker 2: So enjoy the show. Okay, we've made a quick pitstop.
Speaker 1: And you know, in our country it's really cool to bash our president, right, everyone knows.
Speaker 2: The oh bash Obama.
Speaker 1: In Ireland they hold in reverence people who come over here. For instance, when you go to Galway, they will tell you all about JFK. He was there for twenty minutes, but they will tell you all about JFK. Martin Sheen went to university here. Ask anybody, they will tell you, Martin Sheen, Well behind us, I don't want to say in the middle of nowhere, but we're certing about in the middle of Ireland at a gas station which has been named Barack Obama Plaza. And it's been named that because Barack Obama have some Irish roots in him and he did come to Ireland and they were so grateful and so happy they have named a plaza after him.
Speaker 2: Now, what can you get at the Barack Obama Plaza.
Speaker 1: You can get supermacs, you can get gas, and you can get all kinds of goodies. But the Irish in the middle of their countryside to stop the gas or at the Barack Obama Plaza. Less in America, you don't always have to knock people down.
Speaker 2: He's our president. He was a good guy. They like him. Why don't we? Okay.
Speaker 1: So, if you're driving across Ireland, you get to Money Goal and there's the Barack Obama Plaza and I'm making this up, and you go inside and it's just like this because his great great grandfather was from here. And you go inside and there's this fabulous homage to Obama and there's a museum and everything there, and it was so.
Speaker 2: Cool to see. I loved it. And you know that he has relatives that came from.
Speaker 1: Here, great great great grandfather.
Speaker 2: I think when you think of Barack Obama, what do you.
Speaker 4: Think of I wish he was our leader really, especially over the recent shootings.
Speaker 2: Yes, statement that he came out or.
Speaker 1: I was just do y'all laugh at us every time that we've had one a week since Sandio, Do y'all just look at us and go, what the hell are you guys thinking?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: I mean, how do you feel about Barack Obama? Or I think it's a.
Speaker 1: A big positive and as a president, you you think he's been a good guy.
Speaker 3: Actual and Democrats.
Speaker 1: Whether we're trying gitar but Donald's Trump and all this noise, Well, let's hope.
Speaker 2: I don't think bus should be re elected, but there he was.
Speaker 1: So the simple question is if I said to you Barack Obama, what would pop into your mind?
Speaker 4: I would say that if Barack Obama ran again, he would free any other contraction.
Speaker 1: So given what we've got running, yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm not optimistic. Well Hillary, but I.
Speaker 4: Mean similar to when people kind of give out about how the pope.
Speaker 2: Has behaved Kim Davis.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like okay, but still in the spectrum of pope. Like in a room full of very ugly, annoying people who've made big mistakes and really besmirched people, he looks great. Obama similarly, occasionally doesn't strike he as a politician, right, which I appreciate.
Speaker 2: So what, so, what do you think of him now that he's winding down.
Speaker 3: I think he has had a very tough job, Yes, And that's really all I can say, because I'm just kind of not political.
Speaker 2: But you know, it's when you think about it.
Speaker 1: You know, he went in with such high expectations and then they just fought him.
Speaker 2: On everything everything. He had no way to do anything. What about our level of respect for him?
Speaker 1: Do you think we respect him as much as the rest of the world.
Speaker 3: I do not think so, neither.
Speaker 2: I do not think he's respected me neither. I just like that he is more about the people and and peace and everyone getting along. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he even tried to reach across down to John Bayer, who did off book his hands, who is now retiring because someone dug up some dirt on him somewhere.
Speaker 4: And I'll tell you when Obama came here, I went to see him do his speech.
Speaker 2: Did you really?
Speaker 4: And I was like seventeen, yeah, what is that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Still in school? Skip skilled to.
Speaker 2: Go Wow, cute, We'll let that out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, c for hours, went to see him, and our t shook our Head of States. Still he gave a speech that Obama had given before, wow, and didn't mention it before he started, and then tried to play it off in his homage funny. And Obama's like looking at it like I've heard this before and change an occasional word, and everyone's looking at because this familiar. We heard this before, and it's like, no, he's just made Obama's speech.
Speaker 3: To Obama, now, why was he as a young Irish lad?
Speaker 2: Why would you go cue for our president?
Speaker 4: Well, i'll tell you the queen because all the security treas, which one I mean i'm here, I have had and because all of the security I had already been taken for Obama. Queen Elizabeth came the same week and for the first time I think one of the brist monarchy it come to see us since twenty one, which was kind of a big deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she got.
Speaker 4: I would say hundred fifty thousand people. Obama shut down the city.
Speaker 1: Well, I love that you love our president because somebody in my country disparaged him every day, and.
Speaker 2: Well it's not right. I mean, look what he did for has Care. It just barely got in. Those horrible Republicans. They just wanted to get rid of everything except corporate America. Yeah, social effort.
Speaker 3: I think I'm a tiny bit biased because my last name is Kennedy.
Speaker 1: So ah, any relation I have to ask distantly, but you know, hey, distance is better than none at all. Well, thank you so much for your comments today. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Wish you well as well.
Speaker 1: This entire weekend is part of the mad idea of this wonderful person sitting next to me, who we are both understated, and who today was on the cliffs of More with a twelve foot gay pride flag Eddie. What a time for Ireland and gay rights and just all of it. It's all just something, isn't it.
Speaker 5: It has been an absolute amazing journey on so many different levels. I don't even know what to start. I'll start with today I was waving that ten foot by ten foot flag twenty foot pole to tell all you Americans to come over across the Atlantic to the what I would call the Atlantic Way here in the west of Ireland. So why not bring that rainbow to us?
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, I don't want to say what courage, but just so proud and ashamed. Right there where the busiest tourist attraction in Ireland.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's amazing.
Speaker 5: You have to realize is the Cliffs of Mohor. And it's pronouncing Mohor, Yes, is what we would call what over a million visitors every year just to view those cliffs.
Speaker 2: And it's amazed.
Speaker 5: And the sun came out.
Speaker 2: Yes, closed, departed, arrived at least something part yes exactly. I am married now. And now why was.
Speaker 1: This important for you to do? You started it three years ago. Uh and that was before the referendum.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And so why was that important for you to do. I've been on this journey, I like yourself.
Speaker 5: I've been a publisher, I've been a presenter of a gay TV program. I've been a known at one point as a jay dancer.
Speaker 2: I'm not a game down soon, I'm a.
Speaker 5: Downson that is, I'm no longer gay.
Speaker 2: I am I am the equal.
Speaker 1: She is everything RuPaul should be and I mean that she is a dragged performer par excellence where you.
Speaker 2: Just slaid a full room of people. Uh. There is a movie coming out about her life.
Speaker 1: And the marriage referendum may not have happened the way that it did if it weren't for this person next to me.
Speaker 2: She's also the co sponsor of this event. She is fabulous. Her name is Panty and she is here with me. Now, welcome you. Well, listen, that's quite the build up you just give me there.
Speaker 1: You know what, I have heard so much about you. I heard about your speech at the theater and Panty Gate.
Speaker 2: You've got a gate?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 2: You got your own game. I have wanted a gate forever and ever and ever.
Speaker 1: And if they're not all they're cracked up to be, gates aren't good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, William was fine at the end.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now let's talk first about the referendum. You were really really, really really involved in that and then it happened. Yeah, and there you were center stage for the world.
Speaker 2: Well, we were really.
Speaker 6: Thrilled because we were the first country in the world to do it through popular vode, which is a risky way to try and do it because if we.
Speaker 2: Done lost and kind of insulting.
Speaker 6: But yeah, and we would have about to sort of wait maybe two generations to have a go again.
Speaker 2: And you're right, it's kind of humiliating in.
Speaker 6: A way to be doing it that way, but this is the vags of our constitution.
Speaker 2: It had to be done that way. So but then when we got.
Speaker 6: The zones we wanted, it was much more powerful than any of it had just been done to slay. But because the whole country got together and we all talked about it, we discussed it for months on end. It was so sometimes it very difficult to discussion, but then we all voted on it and it's been decided and nobody can carve about it afterwards.
Speaker 2: Now it's a done deal.
Speaker 6: The journey that Ireland has made regards you know, LGBT people in the last thirty five years has been incredible, from you know, yeah, from criminalizing sex between men to having full marriage.
Speaker 2: Equality and full legal equality under the law in every respect.
Speaker 6: That's an incredible journey to make, and especially for a small country like ours, which is seen often in the outside especially has been very.
Speaker 2: Sort of conservative and Catholic.
Speaker 6: Is an incredible journey that this country has made and in some ways, I think that this little event encapsulates that journey.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's no other event like this in the world. Now we're in a tiny.
Speaker 6: Village west of Ireland, like minuscule village, steeped in the traditions of Ireland and everything that that represents. And for one weekend, all of these days and lesbians and bisexuals and transgenders. You sort of pile into the village and I think the.
Speaker 2: First year is of the like what is going on?
Speaker 6: But they really sort of embraced it, and it's really fun and and it's in some ways I think it's the it's the antithesis of a circuit part right opposite it is, and and it's just charming and lovely and what.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you before you go, because everybody wants to you know, under it all, I did drag for years too, and.
Speaker 2: Under way I did.
Speaker 1: I was a divine miss mess I did bet Middler and yes, yes, of course, uh you know you when Pantigate happened and all these things. There's personal attacks going on, you know, and all this other stuff. What what keeps you? Like, I don't say, what keeps you going? It's so Oprah but you know, but really you could have just either given up or gone someplace else, or just say I'm just gonna be an entertainer and go be an entertainer.
Speaker 2: You didn't have to fight. You didn't. You didn't.
Speaker 6: Well, in a way, I did have to, because in some ways people are always trying to sort of say, oh, Andy, you've done so much for them, and I always like feel a big gilt that because in many way my motivations have all has been entirely selfish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just wanted to be who I am right and.
Speaker 6: I wanted to do what I wanted to do, and I wanted to be, you know, a comfortable gay versus myself. And in order to achieve out for myself, I had I felt like I had to be involved in the you know, fight for rights for the wider community.
Speaker 2: But I was fighting for myself as much as freebody else.
Speaker 6: And when you know, I don't know how much you know about that, but when those are Pandygate scandal, I have it. You know, I had my back to the wall and it was either.
Speaker 2: You know, stand up for myself or you know, are you walked? And I'm not the guy who first to be walked, No, it doesn't seem so. You are a delight. Thank you for this festival. I'll be coming back. Maybe I'll find a husband who can say yeah, who can say all right. We are here in lisdon Varna for the outing.
Speaker 1: It's a matchmaking festival and I have run into someone absolutely extraordinary who I know we're going to be immediate for.
Speaker 2: Her book is just taking the bookstores by storm.
Speaker 1: It is called Frankly Kelly Becoming a Woman in a Man's World.
Speaker 2: Her name is.
Speaker 1: Kelly Maloney and she is here with us now and by the way, formerly Frank Maloney, a boxing promoter, okay, and now here she sits in all of her glory in the West of Ireland.
Speaker 2: Welcome Kelly, how are you all? Thank you very much, Cheryl.
Speaker 1: I have to tell you, you know, transgendered rights and issues have been moved into the foreground recently, uh and in our country unfortunately through Caitlyn Jenner.
Speaker 2: And I always say that she's the exception, not the norm.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you, you were probably probably in the most testosterone filled industry that there was, which is boxing. When did you realize, as Frank in the boxing community, that this wasn't working for you, that you were somebody else.
Speaker 7: I knew all my life I was different. Bye didn't know why I was different. And when you're young, you just want to be the same as your brothers. You want to be accepted in society. And it was only in the sixties I read an article on Abe Rashley. I think I was about fourteen and I read this article and I just went, no, this is me. How do I deal with this? She had just been taken to destroyed by the British Press, which they make a great habit of doing to people, and she lost everything and I went and the fear grew inside. Now I can never how do I tell my parents that I am in the wrong body. I really should have been born a female. So I thought it all my life. I battled it.
Speaker 2: I always knew I was gay.
Speaker 1: I never not knew, and I was always out And I can't imagine having hidden it.
Speaker 2: That must have been complex.
Speaker 7: It was because I was trying to be the perfect sons to my parents, because my father idolies, because of what I achieved. I was trying to be the perfect husband and the perfect far.
Speaker 2: So you were married.
Speaker 7: I was married, being married twice, Yes, it's a two very nice women and thankfully with friends. And now they've accepted it and they've helped me. They've helped me cross over the bridges.
Speaker 2: And you know, now, when did you transition?
Speaker 7: I had my final operation sixteen weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Oh, congratulations, thank you.
Speaker 7: I lost the part of my body I wanted to lose.
Speaker 2: You know, our friendly made a great film. What not to ask a transgendered person?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: And I don't want to not. I don't want to ask any questions that you don't want to know. I'm quite had to ask anybody I have to ask you. You've been doing a whole lot of interviews recently. Have you made any How do I say this? Does the press know how to deal with you?
Speaker 7: I don't know. But I'm one of these people because where I come from. I mean I've dealt with the lights of Don King and been insulted by mister King.
Speaker 1: So when first were the lacted, you were in Don Kings yes.
Speaker 2: To look at a picture.
Speaker 7: They had a picture of him and Bill Clinton, and I said to him, Don, you must be upset your state to put a Republican any way. I am now a Republican. And another picture.
Speaker 2: We mentioned the other night. There's just not room for characters like him anymore.
Speaker 7: I have a great character, and you know he as I said, I've been insulted by Don, so I've learned to deal with the press. I've learned to deal with everything else, so I never get upset if they miss gendered me, if they asked me the wrong question, I'll answer it because it's all about education. I feel that I'm educating him to understand what being a trans person is.
Speaker 1: Now, you wanted to sit down with Caitlyn and have a chat, but I'm told she said, now.
Speaker 7: Yeah, my agents wanted me in an English TV station because, without saying a big headed and arrogant I'm probably the equivalent to Kaitlin in this country.
Speaker 2: Yes you are, except for.
Speaker 7: I haven't got a Kadashian family, but I've got two lovely daughters who have actually given advice to the Kadashian girls in the magazine. And we just got a reply from Kate's agents saying Katen doesn't do interviews, so we've left it alone.
Speaker 1: Tell that to be any fair, you know what I'm saying, It's like she does two interviews. Now everyone's saying that gay rights, And here we are at the outing in Ireland right after the game that's been referendum.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a very big deal.
Speaker 1: A lot of gay people are telling me that trans rights are the next is the next frontier?
Speaker 2: Do you think so too?
Speaker 7: I think we've grown. We are probably where the gay community was fifteen years ago. I mean the thing is I always preach that can.
Speaker 2: You still be fired? Like where do you live? What country do you live in? I live in England, and in England I.
Speaker 7: Quite protect protecting you thoughs. Yeah, and we're not as not as shall we say, in.
Speaker 2: The barbaria Americans are, ye, barbaric. Yeah, Barbaric's a good word.
Speaker 7: I do feel that some trans people we are our own worst enemy as well, you know, because we don't we jump down people's throats as they mis gingers. You know, it takes time to look for forty I lie that my age for forty years a little bit longer, shall we say. Everyone's known me as the match show boxing promoter that's gone out there, So if people miss gender me, I can understand that, right, and then as long as they don't do it deliberately and maliciously.
Speaker 1: You're like a sort of double entendre joke about Frankly Kelly. You know you you sort of combine your old name as an adjective with your new need.
Speaker 7: Yes, I chose that foot the title myself, and they loved it, the publishers were. They were throwing all these names in and I just said, I said, it's very simple, Frankly Kelly.
Speaker 2: So what is it like being a woman in a man's world?
Speaker 1: Because you were a successful man and men have privileges that women don't. And now you're a woman, you do get treated differently, you do, and you get looked down.
Speaker 2: A little bit upon you.
Speaker 7: They petronize you a little bit. But you know, I've gone back into the boxing world, but in a very small way, and I'm hoping to conquer and fears and I'm hoping to overcome all the prejudicing this old boy club because boxing is an old boys absolutely, and you know there's not many gay boxes even come out. I think in all my time, I've only known two. Wow, We're human beings the same as anyone else. He's only society has given us this label. I don't want to be known as a trains woman. I want to be known as a human being.
Speaker 2: I was about to ask you this question. You have transitioned, Yes, so you're not a trans woman. You're a woman.
Speaker 7: I'm a woman, right, I'm a human being.
Speaker 2: Yes, who's gender? A female? You're a woman? Yes? Why do you supp.
Speaker 1: Why do you suppose we have to identify people as trans if they've completed the transition.
Speaker 2: Don't we just call them men or women?
Speaker 7: I agree with you the whole heartly, and I do cause a lot of problems with the trans community because I say that, because they say you should be proud to be a trans woman. No, I'm proud to be a member of the human right.
Speaker 2: You were a trans woman until sixteen weeks ago. Now you're a woman.
Speaker 1: It takes courage to say I am walking away from the career that I scratched and clad and built for. It's not easy to be a successful boxing promoter and I'm walking away from that.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of courage.
Speaker 1: And now that you've done it, when you look back, was it the absolute right decision?
Speaker 7: It was at that time because I could never have transitioned. I actually wanted to transition very privately. A lot of people don't know, but I'm quite a private person away from Well, I mean.
Speaker 1: The media is all over you right now, but I can imagine that you still want to Well.
Speaker 7: I've got a family. I like to protect them, and I only I only came out very publicly because I had the English press shitting outside of my front door ready to expose me, and I had to fight legal battles to keep to keep them from exposing me.
Speaker 2: Someone was threatening you, They were threatened.
Speaker 7: They were going to yeah, yeah, well.
Speaker 2: We do that.
Speaker 7: English papers do things like that.
Speaker 2: Still, still, this was the recent reason. So you just said, screw it, I'll just come out.
Speaker 7: Well, we we went to war with them with a legal team, and obviously I was protected under privacy because we do have Privacy Act, so they couldn't run the story. But then eventually my lawyers and my team that I put together said, Kelly, you can't keep fighting this. It's going to cost you an absolute fool chune. You're going to have to come out. So we made contact with a couple of papers, and we found a paper that was friendly and they would give us editorial rights. They would give us headline rights and picture rights, and they would let me employ someone that would read all the story to make sure that every adjective was right and they didn't use the wrong email right and I think that really helped the trans community in this country and since then the press have been a lot more positive.
Speaker 1: What do you think about the trans community in Ireland?
Speaker 2: I think it's probably so new now there.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, the gays are stepping forward, but are trans people are still frightened here? Do you think?
Speaker 7: I think there is a movement here called Tenny, and I've met a couple of them. They're really nice, and they just passed a bill in parliament where they in the Irish Parliament where they now can get gender recognition certificates and be recognized as a female and the birth certificate, so they are moved in the same direction as well.
Speaker 1: Caitlin was just recognized as a female, but she hasn't completed the surgery.
Speaker 2: Is that okay with you? It's not okay with me, by the way, and I'm just being frank about that.
Speaker 7: Well with me, I mean everyone's different. I mean I've read asked you for where she's not going to have the surgery. I've had the articles where she's going to have the surgery. I think Caitlyn plays the press to suit herself in a little way.
Speaker 1: What's your hope both personally for yourself and for the trans community?
Speaker 2: What do as you look ahead? You know, what is your hope?
Speaker 7: I hope is that people just see us in the street, recognizes and accepts us and let us live our life the way we wanted. And what new.
Speaker 2: Mountains do you want to conquer? Because you don't seem like the type of just sit around doing nothing.
Speaker 7: No, I just want to help others and get people to respect us and just see us as human beings and you know, let us get on with our lives, because do you know what, We're not freaks, we're not perverts, we're not sexual devians. We're human beings that were born with a condition and we've used medical science to correct it. Now, if you were born with a heart murmur and one arm missing.
Speaker 2: Horse, no one would think anything about it, and.
Speaker 7: The doctors fixed that, or the doctor's quured your cancer, they would say, what a wonderful job them doctors has done. All them doctors have done has corrected something that's wrong at my birth. So we should say, what wonderful job than doctors has done? And let me go out and enjoy my life and let all trans people enjoyed in life.
Speaker 2: There's just not much I could add to that sentence.
Speaker 1: It is what I hope for for Kelly and for Christine and for all trans people. I've grown up gay and know so many transsexual transgendered. There's a difference, uh, so many transgender people, and I've watched them face insurmountable odds.
Speaker 2: I've seen them be beaten.
Speaker 1: I've seen them just suffer indignations that even gay people haven't had to suffer. And even now that there is so much because it's a ying and a yang. Yes, there's a positive movement now about it, but then there's also the backlash.
Speaker 2: So there's there's always a yin and a yang.
Speaker 1: This is a wonderful human being sitting next to me. That's what's sitting next to me, A wonderful human being who has more fun shopping now, don't you? Oh my god, I mean love love, Oh.
Speaker 2: I know what's your favorite thing to buy? I don't know. I like flowy things, you know, like it's gotta be.
Speaker 7: I like heels because it might be to absolutely and they make you look good good, And I love, I love I did a drag right here, so so.
Speaker 2: You got I found the stores that fell for big girls.
Speaker 7: Now I just love shopping. The colors, the selections are so much different.
Speaker 1: And how I cannot imagine as we go, how liberating it must be for Kelly to wake up in the morning to put on her clothes and go to a female dress shop and buy some fabulous clothes and just be.
Speaker 2: Out and open. I mean that just has to feel one. You know that.
Speaker 7: That is the best thing about this, Because before I used to wake up and I'd look at and I'd put a track suit on as and I'd go out as frank, hating it. And then at night I would wait till it was dark and my neighbors couldn't see me in our dresses, and I'd go out to my support group or at social because because I was quite small, like, I got away as long as people didn't know who I was, I got away with it.
Speaker 1: And I was very like, right, no, I wouldn't know you were trying. Well, you're well, you're not a transfer woman anymore. But I would not have known when I first met you.
Speaker 7: There you were, and you know, and it was so funny because I used to go walk in my dogs. I've got two air dells and I used to walk them a lot, and that was my sort of relief. And then when it came to public, I sort of been got up and it was great to be able to get up in the morning, just put on a onesie, just brush my hair, put a little bit of Lippyon, and go out and walk my dogs. And I was at one day and I saw this woman coming towards me or I always met his frank, and she stopped and easily recognizes the dogs and she went to me, Oh, I'm so used to your husband walking your dogs. And I thought that was the greatest content ever.
Speaker 2: Well, I love you. You are marvelous. Thank you for joining me today.
Speaker 1: And I know you get thanked a lot for all that you're doing for the young people. But I'll never forget when I was on KGO radio and a young person came up to me and said, I came out to my parents and I did it because of you. And you're the only gay person I ever heard on the radio. And it's because of you that I'm honest with my family. And if even if you only hear that once, it really does matter so loo to my friends. Leslie from me, Leslie, you gotta come over next year because it's the bomb over the back next year. Absolutely, thank you so much, thank you all right, I am carel.
Speaker 2: We are gonna find Willie daily. Uh he is the matchmak have you have you matched you yet? I know you got some bloke calling you're like twelve times an a six. Well why not? I am Correl. You want to be for long. It doesn't hurt anybody. And we'll see you tomorrow. We're gonna cook. Oh are we gonna cook tomorrow? Honey? Oh yes we are. Girl.
Speaker 6: It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view.
Speaker 3: Yours.
Speaker 1: Listen daily to the Coral cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view.
Speaker 2: Yours. Listen daily to
Speaker 6: The Corell cast on your favorite streaming service.