Speaker 1: Welcome back to Day zero today one ninety. I'm Lindsay Sharman of Roaguways dot org here with Corey Hughes of Corey Hues dot org, Charlie Robinson of Macroaggressions dot i oh, activist post in Natural Blaze, and XQ four twenty of XQ four twenty dot com. How are you guys doing?
Speaker 2: God, this is.
Speaker 3: A really tough question. I think I'm doing okay, man, all things considered. You know, right, the power is still on.
Speaker 1: This apocalypse is going pretty slow. I'll say, you know the people that the.
Speaker 3: Red Ants and Black Ants are fighting in Los Angeles? I see, Oh.
Speaker 1: Right, there's rioting. Yeah. No, be the person who rioted at ice detention centers, and now I'm the person who wants the National Guard to stop them. So that's full full on eighty here I did.
Speaker 3: I had an episode where talked about that. How like you notice that the riots only happen in the summer when it's like nice weather to be outside.
Speaker 1: It's true, like it's raining. I don't know, they'll figure it out eventually.
Speaker 3: December in Seattle doesn't really happen all that often. No, I only maybe that wt O stuff. But even then I think that was probably the summer was.
Speaker 1: A little muted.
Speaker 3: Everybody wants to kill themselves in the winter.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 3: They don't want to they don't want to protest. They're just barely making it.
Speaker 1: So what I mean, I know, we just did it for no reason at all? Is this also for no reason at all? Or did something happen specifically that people are upset about? Anybody know why? No?
Speaker 3: I mean don't. Don't you normally need uh a main character usual?
Speaker 1: I mean no, we would literally just be like, all right, it's time to go protest the Ice Center again.
Speaker 2: And then I just go down and protest it like it feels very Yeah.
Speaker 1: You stand from the hold science, so you don't like, you know, immigrant detention.
Speaker 3: Centers very sorrow. See to me this I heard.
Speaker 1: It was something like a Black Lives Matter color revolution sort of ngoed you know, created thing. But then it's coming out of Mexico. But I'm like, I mean, I think Sorows has no borders, right, so it runs Mexico sorrows Steinberg with the Bergs, the Burgs.
Speaker 3: The one percent or the bombs, the literal literal one percent of Mexico.
Speaker 4: For real, Like why I think it are more like eight percent and they just lie about it.
Speaker 1: Remember that I remember a Jewish cult in Mexico that was like child trafficking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it was. That was very troubling.
Speaker 4: It's very Yiddish, wasn't it very Yiddish?
Speaker 3: I don't know what it was man, but.
Speaker 1: Gerry Torah, you know, Yeah, so I didn't. I don't know. I guess I guess it's it's orchestrated, like most of these things tend to be. And then Donald Trump is being criticized for sending in a National Guard because he's creating chaos. He's chaos.
Speaker 3: You know. That's one of those things where he's if he does something, it's a problem. If he does nothing, it's a problem. So you know, I mean, there's going to be criticism regardless of what he does. It's just like, what is this criticism right now, Oh that you sent the National Guards in? Well, who was the guy saying hexapt saying he was going to send in the Marines. Yeah, don't do that. Don't do don't normalize that ship. No matter how much you want to dunk on these leftist weirdos, don't normalize the Marines getting in ten That is some bullshit because.
Speaker 1: National Guard is like the lightest layer of military.
Speaker 3: National Guard is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, some guys like, damn it, they want y'all want me to go somewhere this weekend ship Wow, man, I mean, I mean, I was just gonna go hang out at the base. You know what I'm saying. She listen, put st a little dice, play some cards, get drunk.
Speaker 3: Nobody playing you. You dance home the devil. You you pay the piper. At some point you want to go and be in the military of any kind, Like there's a pressure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can't. Can't. Can we really talk say about instigating chaos when I don't know, I mean, Summer of twenty twenty happened. I mean that would be the I mean that that's that was chaos, you know, reincarnated and now you know what, you know what I.
Speaker 3: Liked about it? Though, there were there were these small moments in the Summer of Love where you would see things that were so fucking preposterous that you almost had to stand in appreciation of how crazy it was. Like when the pallets of bricks showed up. Yeah, the company that was providing them was the Acme Brick Company. And it was straight Looney tunes. Yeah, lightly right out of the cartoon. And you have to you have to pause and just go, oh, that's so so unbelievably funny because because you know, those brick poets are being made to appear, they're being financed by these Soros types, right, so they don't just like magically get there. Somebody pays for them to get dropped off there. And that the company they used was the Acme Brick Company. I almost had to I almost had to applaud the the shittiness of that.
Speaker 4: You know who worked for the Acme Brick Company for many, many years.
Speaker 3: It was funny, Yes, I do was the biggest customer.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Oswald's brother worked for the Acme Brick Company for many years.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's even funnier then, So he was working for the Acme Brick Company at a time when this is a very weird thing and I can't figure this out yet a.
Speaker 4: Lot of people moved between April and September of sixty three. Oswald, his brother, Kerry Thornley, a couple other people moved from where they were because somewhere else between April and September and they basically the same week all moved back to where they were and he was working for me Brick Company when he was sent to Denton, Texas from Arkansas. So really weird shit going on there.
Speaker 3: I just thought it was cartoonish way much in the same way. Also, if you remember the like to finish my thought on like finding the humor in the Summer of Love, Chaz and Chop. Do you remember that experiment that was going on in Seattle, the autonomous city that they had where they immediately put up walls, checked people's papers, and subjugated the white folk. Remember that, Yeah, And then the dudes were trying to like grow they were going to grow tomatoes, and they were showing how they were, like they had it on cardboard pizza boxes with potting soil poured on it, and they were planning seeds and they were talking about how they wanted they were going to grow tomatoes there, and then some totally zuited out homeless vagrant comes in just stomps across their fucking tomato field. Dude, It's kind of enormous, Like holy shit, like you felt you already. I think during the COVID stuff was making people feel a little disconnected from reality, and then you see they dropped that gem on you again. You just have to like you all. If they really are in some control panel somewhere, some penthouse apartment, controlling it all.
Speaker 1: You have to sort of like.
Speaker 3: Show the appreciate. That's really funny. I get it. That's hilarious that you Oh.
Speaker 1: It's cute, it's adorable. You're like, oh, you want to play build a world and you don't even know how. It's pretty pathetic, but it was.
Speaker 2: I mean it. You know you couldn't.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But that's what it looks like when folks are like, oh, yeah, when the ant times come home, when you're ready, no you ain't. You gonna look like them funkers out there. You're gonna be trying to grow some ship, somebody gonna get shot, somebody gonna get sick, and you're gonna be asking when when damn domino is gonna deliver you a pizza. They ain't coming though, you know what I'm saying. So dominated you got Dominoes over there?
Speaker 1: Got Dominoes? Yeah, okay, okay, I must I have to confess I do like Dominoes. Okay, I didn't. I didn't know I know that. Okay, So you've got Bama.
Speaker 2: Johnson Dominoes Okay, okay, you'll gotta you'll got Jets Pizza.
Speaker 1: Familiar.
Speaker 4: Okay, so there is Jets, but it's a very very small like there's like.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's uh, that's where I get my pizza from.
Speaker 1: Now, Jets.
Speaker 2: They got the fake crust. But that's what I like.
Speaker 1: It's kind of light on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and yeah I get handhandlers. We got a place that've been here for like fifty years. Okay, homemade ship. It's good.
Speaker 2: So a local, a local, local local.
Speaker 4: It ain't o Chicago. I gotta find me a good Chicago pizza somewhere, like a real good fucking Chicago pizza that's like that fucking dick with the sauce on too. I gotta find one. And I don't think there's one around here with the sauce on top. Yeah, I think it's a dying art.
Speaker 2: Yeah you see. And I'll always don't light sau on. He always won't light sauce because the acid reflux. You know what I'm saying, eat too much verp it up. So always I like to get light sauce if I can.
Speaker 1: But uh.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: Or you need you need to drink bacake baking so out of water, that's.
Speaker 3: What you need.
Speaker 5: It what.
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I mean, well, I get a large pizza and I like, so that's like three meals. So it's the meal that night, and then I got two lunches.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing. Pizza is phenomenal. But I have this thing about pizza and if you deny this, you're just lying to my fucking face. Pizza has a fucking life span of about thirty goddamn minutes from a time it came out that oven. Beyond thirty minutes, you got to get into artificial reheating and you just ever get it right.
Speaker 1: And it's I don't you just pizza, it's no no.
Speaker 4: Plate. You burn the roof of your mouth. And then.
Speaker 3: I agree with Corey that it that it is the best. Then, but then after that I'm with Lindsay. And then if it's cold, it's staying cold. I'm not reheating it.
Speaker 4: You can never get it back to where it was. It never ever ever. It's like crumpling a tin can and expecting you could pull it back to its original shape.
Speaker 1: You just ent the universe. Everything dies, No this, this is this is not true.
Speaker 2: This is an untruth. Okay, without a shadow of a dale. You just said you got to finance this thing. You see, your approach is too harsh. You gotta finance it. And also what helps is when you put the cup of water in there with it, cup of water, because what happens is that the microwave, how it actually heats things is to was it dry water molecules, So that's what it is. So you put the water in the air, and that's what it's. That's what it's actually taken the moisture away from which is the water in the cup, as opposed to away from your pizza.
Speaker 1: Hey, if you insist on microwaving things, that is the way to go. But holy shit, I haven't microwaved something in like forty years.
Speaker 4: It's pretty rare. I use a microwave too, unless it's something I just want to get done really quick, because I I.
Speaker 1: Don't ever have a microwave. I don't ever have a dishwasher. I'm like a really old school person.
Speaker 4: Dishwasher is kind of a good thing. I mean, it's kind of what separates us from the animals.
Speaker 1: I can't do it. I just don't get it. I just did not use I don't understand. You wash it and then you wash it again, and then it takes like an hour and a half. And I'm like, I could just wash this fucking plate and put it away.
Speaker 4: It takes overnight.
Speaker 1: The button, wash it, dry it, set it back. It's done. You're done. I used to have like two plates and a fork and that was you know, so I like had to wash it after I was done. So I just didn't in this habit. I don't understand. I don't need to change.
Speaker 2: Well, guess I guess that's true. I guess that's true. The only place I really reheat stuff that was, Yeah, it's at work, so I'm at work, so I mean I reheat there. But the Jets pizza, I mean you need to reheat that. You don't want to eat that. For me, I don't think you want to eat that cold. It's gonna be best to reheat it. But I also get extra cheese on it, so you know what I'm saying. I mean, I got a lot involved with it. And the issue is is that when you try to heat, when you try to heat up multiple pieces at one time, that's the problem for you. Okay, So what you actually want to do is you want to uh give love to each piece separately and then combine for the final heat. That's what you want to do. So you get if you give, if you give twenty seconds to each piece and then you put and then you combine them together on one plate, put them back in there for forty seconds. Then you'll be right in there.
Speaker 1: This is a perfect tune machine.
Speaker 3: It sounds like you have a lot of practice and you know exactly what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: And I we're not knowing.
Speaker 4: There's actually a bunch of Jets pizzas here in Denver. There's like eight Jets pizzas here in Denver, it looks like, and they got one in Bold Boulder is the closest to me.
Speaker 1: I've heard of Colorado pizza. It's like got honey on it or something.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're talking about fucking Bojo's.
Speaker 3: Now placing the way up to Vale.
Speaker 4: They got one here and four Collins, and they got one in Denver. There's three or four of them around. But they fucking got this thing where they're bread. They they hand knead their bread and they fucking roll the crust. So it's this big thick braid and it's like honey wheat. Honey wheat.
Speaker 1: I thought it had like honey the top.
Speaker 4: No, you get the honey on the side, but it's also honey mixed in with the dough, so it's got a sweetness to it. But it's like it's almost kind of like Chicago has the rim on it. It's kind of like that they make the They braid this big old thing around the rim and they sell it by the pound. It's expensive as balls. You get a five pound pizza, it's like fifty five bucks or sixty bucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah that much. I go to this place called the Sour Dough Belingerie and I get the only pizza you taken bake and it's all double sour dough, so they sour it twice, so it's super super.
Speaker 4: Taken bake if you said taking bake. So my fucking cousin has invited me out. My cousin. I love my cousin to death. Super smart woman, great business woman type job, makes a ton of fucking money. Every time she invites me over. She gets motherfucking But is it Papa Murphy's ta taking bake? And I'm like this tastes like, dude, get me a disjourno next time instead.
Speaker 1: Now, this Sh'S good. This is like a real bread bakery, like a sour dough bakery, and they like hand do everything.
Speaker 4: Hey, and how much I got to make the ship myself?
Speaker 1: What's so worth? It is the best pizza in the fucking universe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you gonna get it French writing and when you bake it, you see, that's the French that you live. You get it, you bait right there. Unless you're sitting in restaurant.
Speaker 1: They don't even make it until you order it, so like they get the dough out and like put it all together other like when you order it. So it's like super fresh. If you've never had sour dough pizza, you have to try it. It's so amazing. I love sour dough though.
Speaker 2: It's uh, sour doughs got a little bit more of a better taste.
Speaker 1: I love it. The uh what so?
Speaker 2: So what has the sauce? Is the salt sweet?
Speaker 1: You can do red or oil or white?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Maybe I actually not really sure. I'm not like the saucause.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't realize this, but Papa John's Pizza sauce is actually sweet. And I didn't realize this until I ate Jets for a long time. And then when we had a snow earlier this year and Jets was closed and I was like, damn, it's my pizza night. I was like, well, Papa John's is open. I got Papa John's, took a bite of it. I was like, I mean these niggas poured sugar on my pizza.
Speaker 1: I was like, who probably are.
Speaker 2: I was like, I say, damn, this sauce is sweet as hall. So I didn't realize that until then.
Speaker 1: The two things you do to make your food irresistible is you had sugar and you had fat. It's only two things your brain wants sugar and fat. Yes, maybe, but you know, like bachnically you're like, oh, what could this dish use more of sugar and fat?
Speaker 2: Sugar? Yeah, and that with the sugar is the silent killer. They keep saying that sugar, the sugar stuys bad for I'm like, I mean, I guess maybe. Look, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 2: Being born is bad for you, okay, I mean that's the That's what the number one issue is is you were born. So it was downhill from there the number. I can't tiptoe. Yeah, I can't tiptoe my whole life, you know what I'm saying. And yeah, man, they want you to eat just strict, strict. I'm like, come on, cush, Yeah, I got to get my French toast and my bread pudding.
Speaker 1: And you have to feel good. If you don't feel good, you're gonna eat different. And if you do feel good, you're gonna eat How do you feel like it? Right right now?
Speaker 2: You can tell Sometimes we eat some of this stuff, you feel you feel bad afterwards, Like like like I see that the boys are going they they'll eat like a big lunch from some fast food restaurant or something. I'm like, man, you are not gonna feel good after that. When when you eat that, you need to be at the house where you're laying on the couch. You need to be at most coma tested.
Speaker 4: In some degree. But I don't eat. I eat an okay diet. Sometimes I eat good and sometimes they eat bad. And it's kind of a mishmash back and forth on a regular basis, right So, And I understand what you're saying, but overall, long term, like I don't even eat until I haven't eaten today, it's like three twenty. I don't eat until like usually two o'clock or something like that.
Speaker 3: If you're do I I'm the same way, and I go to the gym in the morning and I still don't eat until like two o'clock.
Speaker 4: But I feel I can find all the time. I feel good, I have energy, and I remember times in my life when I was fat and didn't have any energy and didn't want to do nothing. And I don't feel like that. I feel pretty good. And so I don't know if you're a direct correlation between eating dog shit and fucking feeling terrible.
Speaker 1: Well, you're right, because if you're fasting all the time, you're giving your body a chance to get rid of all those toxsin so it doesn't actually matter as much, perhaps like what you're eating. But if you're eating all day and you're eating toxins, you're never giving your types you're like that, then you're gonna feel like shit.
Speaker 4: I get hungry and I'm tired of eating. Honestly, I've been eating the same food my whole fucking life. There's only it's like five things you can eat for breakfast. I mean, as I'm over it. I want some fucking new ship. Give me some new ship from like fucking you know, like on Star Trek. You know, they go to these other planets to get all this other cuisine.
Speaker 3: It's called going to another country.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know that, dude. No, don't they hate us, they want to kill us.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: I like every.
Speaker 2: Like you're a Canadian, Yeah, hey you get here, you get I don't know. That's my favorite thing about going places, Like I mean, I just I drove back today from Charlotte, have been there since Thursday night. But my favorite thing is waging up in the morning to go get breakfast from somewhere.
Speaker 4: It is awesome. It's great, especially when you're traveling around the road. If you're you're driving somewhere you stay overnight. Yeah, it's the best.
Speaker 3: We did that in uh Carefree, Arizona, when I was out there with Drew uh, the director, Drew. The next morning after the premiere, we went to this Like Drew thought it was going to be like an empty brunch place, you know, he like every time he'd been there had been like, you know, half full. We got there it was like apparently the spot that Sunday morning and like to the point where people were coming in from Phoenix, like out of town, which is like thirty minutes out of town, just to come to this place for bunches, like oh shit, but we did. We were able to go to a table and and it with the legal man and his sister and uh so so, and we had a fantastic brunch. And we were commenting about how like it's underrated. And you sound like such a honkey when you start talking about brunch.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, every other honkey. So every brunch place, especially on a Sunday, is like ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Brunch is only for honkey. Brunch is only for everybody.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 2: Some different you ever see when the last time you say negroes like let's.
Speaker 1: Not yet Spaniard, Spanish, Mexican.
Speaker 3: I think I think we're not in church or we're not you know, you know what I mean? Alcohol it is it's alcohol instead of Jesus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, late alcohol and Jesus.
Speaker 4: It's only the most I forget where I went in Vegas, but I went to this place and had like a fifty dollars brunch and it was all hoity toity.
Speaker 1: Man, it was fun. Beat yourself to that one of these days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, brunches a high society. Like also high society talks about brunch. You know what I'm saying, Like I have to be of a certain a certain cloth in order to, uh, in order to speak about brunh Yeah, there you go. Yeah, I mean that's the way it is, right Easter brun Bloody Mary is absolutely disgusting, bloody.
Speaker 1: God.
Speaker 3: You gotta have one and one single time.
Speaker 1: Have I.
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Gross.
Speaker 3: I like the idea of you try into they're trying to pass off breakfast alcohol. I do appreciate the audacity.
Speaker 4: I've had some amazing fucking Buddy Mary's on fish tour because everyone's trying to hustle, make money, so you get everything, all right, so Buddy.
Speaker 1: Mary's okay, so they gets you in the morning, you're right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they're good with that stick in that pickle.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I just put.
Speaker 4: Hot sauce in there. I'm like, what are you doing, man, it's the first thing in the morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they do put hustle. I thought that was part of it fitting so not that early in the morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, v a pickle, A ton of where you drinking tequayla?
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I mean you want to talk about a I mean, you ain't looking to livelong. You're drinking them sheets in the morning.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You're looking early gray, damn curling.
Speaker 3: Be honest, where your life is?
Speaker 2: You gotta go.
Speaker 3: You gotta look yourself in the mirror. Man, got a grip.
Speaker 1: Right now, Like, no, you don't. You just drink hard it eight.
Speaker 2: M torches and pitch pitchforks on the ruffles said, there's the negroes can't afford brunch joke in there somewhere. And this is true, man, not all negroes. You're suburban ones can't afford it. Okay, if you're more suburban than nature. But like you, hood negroes, they ain't.
Speaker 3: Never heard of brunch.
Speaker 1: They don't know what you're talking about. White trash in there too, because I also.
Speaker 3: White, white, white.
Speaker 2: White trash is heard of brunch, but they just won't do it. Negroes in the hood, they say brunch.
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 2: So I got some brunch?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Hey, Look, stereotypes is what makes life fun. You know what I'm saying, It's all good.
Speaker 3: I mean, nobody for a reason. Enjoy them, make fun of them.
Speaker 2: I mean ship, Yeah, you can't like.
Speaker 3: Enjoy the you know, like, didn't you have truly tasteless jokes books when you were a kid? Corey I was the best.
Speaker 4: I remember him like to this day. My dad had him in his collection. I would always he would always have books that I would sneak a look at when I wasn't supposed to.
Speaker 3: Just I had no idea that the Polish people were looked at as being the big dummy stupid yeah, because I never knew like anybody who was Polish. I was like, damn, are they really dumb? Like every fucking joke is like in these pollocks this. I was like, oh God, I like, I haven't that hasn't been my experience in my am I wrong? Do Europeans have thoughts on this?
Speaker 1: I wonder I'm never I don't even know if I've met a Polish person, But my whole childhood was filled with Polock jokes from my father. So I was always like, I don't know, I guess whoever these people are. They're really stupid. Everyone hates them, and that's all I know.
Speaker 2: If you weren't really good, really good racist jokes, you have to get them from older people it's it's a it's a it's a dying breed. Now, you know what I'm saying. The really good ones, they know, all of them, they've kind of been filtered out throughout the past, I say, forty years, but you know, really old people had these really good and like you want a joke for them, They were serious, but you know you laughed about it because he thought it was funny, but they were. They were kind of serious what they were saying.
Speaker 1: The only reason I've ever heard or from black people telling racist black jokes.
Speaker 2: So like, I don't know, yeah that's true.
Speaker 1: We all just know that's.
Speaker 3: Nah.
Speaker 1: Well, tunity off.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm for making fun of white white people too.
Speaker 4: Hey why the Italian men have mustaches so they can look like their mothers. You get across the pole and a kid who spray paints his name on chain link fences.
Speaker 2: Oh man, okay, okay, we like it. I grew up on that, so yeah, that kind of that kind of reminds me of a girl who was trying to figure out the h the racist name for for white people. You know what I'm saying, A good name to start calling white people. Yeah, she had like two hundred different. When she went through you know, cauliflower cauliflower colonizer, an anity Google document, I was like, I was like, ain't quite, ain't quite it.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's always still funny. Yeah, it's right to the point from a marketing standpoint, it is right to the point. I'm talking talking about the color of your skin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, straight and might.
Speaker 3: I had the lady at the Financial aid office at USC.
Speaker 1: Call me whitey.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, oh yeah, Okay.
Speaker 3: I almost went over the desk atter, what do you call it? I'll tell you what I remember it. The reason why I didn't I would, I most confessed I was so fucking demoralized at that point after dealing with with the people inside that administration that when she called me whitey, I was just like, this is the end of.
Speaker 1: The day.
Speaker 3: This is the perfect ending to the day. Go fuck yourself, you know, like I never again. I want to get out of this school so I never have to interact with these dumb fucking retards that worked there. It could never figure anything.
Speaker 1: Out, and just all and it was all.
Speaker 3: And then they finally erupted and called me whitey, which was which was perfect fun feeling mutual.
Speaker 1: I was at a Native you know, on a reservation like a street fair. And I walked up to the one of the booths, you know, and I was like, oh, I love the shirt. I was like, what sizes do you have it in or whatever? Do you have it in this size or something? And they said, oh, we only have Native sizes. And I said, not understanding that they were being hello rude and racist to me. I was like, I don't know what that means. What sizes do you have? He just looked at me like I was a fucking retired.
Speaker 2: Native American size, like cracker sizes.
Speaker 1: In a minute, and then I realized all of them were just blaring at me with intense hatred. I was like, oh okay, I wandered away.
Speaker 2: You should you should have been like can't you look at me and tail that I've got like a little something in me?
Speaker 1: Oh that's their joke. They're like, yeah, like navajo. Sure that. They say to everyone you met, you have some Navaho.
Speaker 2: And you don't, yeah Navajo, And they're more like never hope. You know what I'm saying, Oh man.
Speaker 1: Very intentionally never brought up my native heritage to any of them, because they just laugh, like.
Speaker 2: You look, you look like you got like part Indian indie day.
Speaker 1: I know my skins like you are like, oh, how'd you get that tan? I'm like, this is my skin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't get it like you can tell, Like you can tell like Viking pale white. You know what I'm saying, Hey, Corey, Viking pale white. That's what he is, Okay, but out of shadow of a dale. But you look at Lindsay, It's like, Okay, she's got a mixture of stuff, like you understand.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter to them, like whatever, My girl, it's actually funny too. I've probably said this before, but my sister is like very very white. My I'm like medium toned, and then my brother's like slightly dark. So we got like one of each in our mixed family.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 1: Look, y'all look similar to though, right, our faces look very similar, but like our hair and our look very different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, as long as faces looks I'm always I'm always skeptical about you know, siblings that don't look similar. Yeah, I mean, like, like I know, I know two sisters and like so so there's two sisters and there's one brother. So the one sister one brother look alike. But the two sisters don't look alike. And I'm just like, they're like, oh yeah, we're all from the same parents. I'm like, no, you're not. Somebody needs to tell the truth. Okay, because I'm looking at y'all. Y'all too look the same, you know what I'm saying, or got similar features. But I said that one right over there, you know, something happening there we need to ask We need to ask the mom about something. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we need to ask the mom. Hey, a lot of that ship was happening back in the day. There's a whole lot of uh illegitimate children running around because I mean when they when they start doing a like DNA test, that's that's a recent to me something. Yeah, but I'm saying that's like recent, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the thing like.
Speaker 2: Are you married?
Speaker 1: Yes? Oh good that I can come in you right because you've got a husband, right. It's just like it won't matter what happens. Yeah, that was.
Speaker 2: It was as long as you were kind of sticking similar color wise. Yeah, if you were, if you were, if you were crossing up colors, whoa, they come out and they got that damn that mocha skin with that that brown hair, and it was two white people that are supposed to be together.
Speaker 1: They be like, it's way back in the genetic line. Trust me, it's just coming out.
Speaker 2: Like they ain't they ain't they ain't an inch and negro in that genetic line. What's going on here? It's kind of like when when both the parents are like five foot nine and then the kid comes out and there six five.
Speaker 1: I'll be like.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, yeah, that's from us, So the dad need to be checking some ship out. So how do you get so damn tall? I'm five nine. Yeah, I'll be looking with a keen eye anything, that's all.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When stuff, when stuff is off, I mean, investigation needs to be had. That's just all there is to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh, what was it?
Speaker 2: An appacino? He wanted an investigation on his uh, on his old homegirl that supposedly he knocked up, but then he shut that down. I'm pretty positive he.
Speaker 1: Didn't knock her up. He don't want to.
Speaker 2: I could, I could probably, I could probably, I probably bet the bank, probably because this dick don't work anything like ninety ain't no way I knocked you up? The thing don't even work.
Speaker 1: Yeah for your money, asshole.
Speaker 2: It won't even call up. It's like, oh yeah I got apple gin this baby. I'm like.
Speaker 1: It just doesn't look were sure about this?
Speaker 2: Need to do some investigating here?
Speaker 1: Hold up, what does this Maxine? What's what's her name? Maxine Waters? She she's down at the riots and she said, who are you gonna shoot? If you're gonna shoot me, you better shoot straight? What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Like? What is she saying that she's drunk?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Like does this mean that something? Or is she just like saying.
Speaker 3: She's a she's a total muppet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you better shoot straight? Like huh?
Speaker 4: How do people like hurt in that blue hair getting office.
Speaker 2: And stay I'm talking about like.
Speaker 4: Like forever, like that bitch has a coven. I swear who.
Speaker 1: Ye?
Speaker 2: She was the one.
Speaker 3: She was the one that was like the world, baby, it's a barning world. That's why.
Speaker 2: She was the one that was up there and saying, Yeah, when you go out there and you see somebody, you see a Republican, go get in their face. I was like, you like to get fucked up. You start running up on folks.
Speaker 1: Like that, nailing me up.
Speaker 2: You settle down that with the uh.
Speaker 4: So, here's the thing. Our government has been virtue signaling to their base that they're gonna do something about this, and then they don't do anything about this. The only person who's gotten rusted for the immigrant ship is that fucking judge, and they're probably gonna cut her some sweet deal. So if they're trying to curve behavior, they need to fucking start locking up these goddamn piece of ship politicians who go out and instigate this sh They can't do it. They can, they fucking can.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, But here here's the reason why they can't do it. The reason why they can't do it because it would be an endless cycle of folks being locked up. Everybody be locked up.
Speaker 4: Not if you lock up all the competition, they'll beaching.
Speaker 2: The uprising happens after that, you know what I'm saying. Like, it's just gonna be endless sight. They get locked up, okay, all right, now we swung power. Okay, now they get out and now we locking the other side of it. Just they just be locking each other up. Everybody, all of them got dirt, okay, all of them do some dirty sideway shit. That's how they got all their money because a lot of them ain't got no businesses or nothing. They just worked for the government. And what was it? Michelle Obama on her uh on her podcast, she was she was telling everybody how much how much money they had to spend to.
Speaker 1: Live in the White House.
Speaker 3: I was like, what.
Speaker 2: An electricity bill and this and that.
Speaker 4: I was like, like, they like, bullshit, she ain't paying out of the pocket.
Speaker 2: They saying they're paying out their own pocket. Oh you think you just go and live in the White House and it's just you just chilled there for free. No, there's we got bills to pay.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what, so you're our tax Do you pay for your like fifty six thousand dollars of hot dogs or whatever for one night? But we can't pay your electricity bill?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm like, huh what do you mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So oh yeah, calls. So it's like, well, how much of costs where y'all at right now at the at the vineyard? Is it cheap out there or what?
Speaker 1: Poor to pay bills? You guys don't know how rough it is for her. Yeah, I know, need to whind to people about ship when you're a rich fuck, it's crazy to me.
Speaker 2: They were like, oh, yeah, it was really that much money. I'm like, y'all got y'all got millions of dollars worth of property.
Speaker 1: Rich people always think very much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I was like, if it would if you wasn't really making that much money, how'd you get the millions of dollars.
Speaker 1: Worth of property?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Dogs, Yeah, just I mean, we just correlation, you know what I'm saying. It's like, oh, I know, I know the salary was two fifty, but you know all the expenses and stuff.
Speaker 3: We got kids, deal, you know, with your you know, in the speaking fees for showing up, you know which everybody knows what that is?
Speaker 4: That rock writer book? What did you have?
Speaker 1: My rocket writere book is not that ratchet bitch?
Speaker 4: Ratchet bitch?
Speaker 1: Oh could she write?
Speaker 3: She's on the fast track. She's extra dome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's like fucking she's like one Tiffany Henyard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so have fun.
Speaker 2: Moy.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm on the AOC treatment.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, this is this is Nike shooting right in and she run into twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 1: That'd be awesome. AOC and that girl run together, just be like the ratchet bitch crew. Let me bring it on, bring it on.
Speaker 3: Uh, the funniest possibilities are my favorite.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Oh, here's the interesting, So AI has to say. There's no published book author by Jasmine Crockett mentioned in the provided context. However, she's featured in an introductory video consultation service called Intro, where she offers advice on interior design and lifestyle creation as the founder and principal designer of Joy meets Home. Oh, I bet she's so joyful, motherfucker is Joy Meets Home.
Speaker 1: This is her child trafficking.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna say it's bullshit andng O to hide her child trafficking.
Speaker 4: Oh, this is interesting. I'll share this. So this is her I guess it's now called made simply Her website link to that last thing now auto links to this. Yes, so she's really trying to hide her ship. This is like some may mayfair ship.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, dude, she does some design, but she does some design.
Speaker 4: She'll come in, shall redo your living room for six grand, seven grand.
Speaker 1: I don't even get it, dude. All you have to do is fucking paint some ship and buy some new furniture. You don't need to hire people to do this for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but look look at.
Speaker 3: Right better than that.
Speaker 2: Blue I mean blue pillows with a white couch. Now, white couch is dumb because obviously that's gonna get missed up.
Speaker 1: So dumb.
Speaker 4: What is Jasmine's crocket relationship to this? She's an interior designer or she just did a thing for these people. It just sounds like some front stuff right there, for sure.
Speaker 1: Because it's so easy, because you're like, yeah, I got paid forty thousand dollars to design this, Well, no one can prove what you did.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 3: Yeah, design consultant.
Speaker 1: Design consultant, super expensive one. Hey, if anybody's out there and they want a design consultant, I'm happy to consult with you. I will make you a design that you do and design consultation fees. Is that?
Speaker 2: Is that how James mccrockott got got got popular all of a sudden. I didn't hear nothing about hern til last year.
Speaker 4: Well, she.
Speaker 1: She took how to talk hood class and that's when she got popular. I seriously, you could look at her talking before and after and she was like, you know, just talking, and then all of a sudden she was like you know, with that affect that fucking AOC tries to put on two of like, yeah, I'm totally street, I'm totally street guys, like but you were before, so like, okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: There is a hysterical part in Barnum World where he put he cuts in the bu roll of AOC a screaming match with Marjorie Taylor Green and she's.
Speaker 2: Going, baby girl, baby.
Speaker 3: And Marjorie Taylor Green goes, baby girl, are you serious? Back and forth, and she's like, I want this stricken from the record. She's like, baby girl, what really?
Speaker 1: And he put that right in.
Speaker 3: It's so fucking funny because it's one hundred percent real, and and you go, oh, oh, I get it.
Speaker 1: You guys hate us and want us to.
Speaker 3: Just watch this embarrassment because how could you can't do anything about it?
Speaker 1: Right, Like, how could you ever hope for these people to do anything good for your life if what they do is talk trash to each other's face? Is like twelve year old children, fucking act them mature.
Speaker 3: Vote your way out of it, Hope, Capture. You've got to vote harder, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You just got to get the right people in there.
Speaker 3: Lindsay, that's that's the dream, the right people in there.
Speaker 2: So we need to get AOC in the a fight dollig archy. Hey look, I mean she did a whole tour with Bernie saying there. I mean, now, look, it would it would be that, aren't they Yeah, while flying on jets the uh, it would be fitting she She would have to be the president and Bernie would have to be de vice so you know, not to step on anybody's tas we need to, because I think a f C is like like part black right, partially black ty yellow.
Speaker 3: Mountain Dew Camacho would have to be the vice president, and then when a OC he becomes president.
Speaker 2: Gotcha.
Speaker 3: I think that's the as the scripture Idiocracy foretells.
Speaker 1: That's how it happened. You have to fight in dildo cars to like get a bill passed. I love that movie so much.
Speaker 2: Oh that'd be that'd be terrible. But look, I mean they spent they spend a lot of money going around and having a round. They like like they were, you know, campaign and I was like, I was like, I think elections up in it for this. Who's paying?
Speaker 3: Yeah, who's getting Who's getting something out of this?
Speaker 1: The fucking oligarchy the people who you were saying, your heads are there your biggest donors and friends.
Speaker 2: Hey, well.
Speaker 3: That's what they talk. You know, you went to law school right AOC right sugar tips. Yeah, yeah, Bloomberg, Bloomberg patriarchy. Like, are you for realt your head out of your ass in Washington, d C? For a decade? Now you know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Don't play this.
Speaker 3: Don't give me the babe in the woods routine.
Speaker 1: Karen, Hey, she almost got raped on January sixth.
Speaker 3: You have no Oh yeah, I almost forgot.
Speaker 1: Because you just go into the cow building. You can just automatically teleport. So then they were about to teleport right to where she was and rape her. It was obvious.
Speaker 3: I didn't know what a garbage disposal was. And I can never ever get over that. That's weird because I mean, it's not like she's from Yemen.
Speaker 1: Well, dude, she does. She does like eat her lunches on the floor for some reason, She like have her phone propped up and she's like laying on the ground like eating, And I'm like, is this supposed to seem natural? Like what are you doing?
Speaker 3: She's been reading too many cosmos.
Speaker 1: It's so random.
Speaker 3: Something She's like, the hell, edgy, I eat my dinners on the floor.
Speaker 1: I'm just getting on the ground to eat because I'm fuck.
Speaker 3: Up to sit in a chair and eat at the table like a decent human being, Like lean up after yourself for sake.
Speaker 1: We'll just try anything to see if it like hits with the kids or something. If I eat on the floor, Am I cool?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Guys, do you like me? No, we still don't like you.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: At one point in time, folks was saying, oh man, she might be pregnant because she's wearing the baggy shirt. She shut that down real quick. I'll never get pregnant, not by this white dude who's hitting it anyway. Yeah, I say, if if I have been, that, wouldn't it make sense Like if she did get pregnant just to uh save face and and stick with the women's women's reproductive right movement, she'd have to go get an abortion.
Speaker 1: Fake and abortion just to get clout.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I just won't ready yet. It's like it's all good just and that now is the time. It's like I'm about to go about to go stamp it. She probably she probably uh recorded and everything kind of like she recorded when she was standing at the at the gates, crying at the fence. You know, those those poor poor souls over getting stripped away from their families.
Speaker 1: It's just like a parking lot somewhere with a fence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's like it's like performative arts. Like the thing is like like a lot of these people don't get any bills or anything. Past's like the only thing that they don't even write any legislation.
Speaker 3: So I'm just like, okay, like, oh for twenty eight I think the last time I looked on getting legislation through. She's she sucks objectively sucks at her job on top of getting annoyed. But she's she's.
Speaker 1: You know, she's a powerful woman, Charlie.
Speaker 3: They can't they can't mess with her. She's a mad made man in that in that syndicate. Now, yeah, she's been in there. I mean she's.
Speaker 2: I just think, is there is that like because Okay, so I see that, and I'm like, Okay, I understand a Republican's not going to win in New York, got it, But is there not another Democrat that might want to just be like, man, I could be the AOC. You know what I'm saying there's got to be some of the Democrats thinking day, like, I think I can beat her. Yeah, just principle that I'm not completely statement.
Speaker 1: Now they're going with the woke right thing, right, so I feel like this is the Democrat attempt to win back the people who left the Democrats and went to the Republicans. So they're doing the woke right thing. They're like, yeah, you can be woken, be right wing. You're like, well, that's just communists. Actually, they're like, yeah, but you're right wing, but woke. I'm like, well, again, you're just communists. You're just naming it something else. And I think it's like a really weird attempt to just be like see you come back, come back, we're the communists over here, Like, no, nobody should be communists. Actually, there's no fucking such thing as woke right anyway, they just made this up. It's just a weird ass sigh. Oh totally, that's what.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Well, well, I mean that's what we're into now. We just redefined stuff on the fly, kind of like when they were like, oh man, we've met, we're heading to Aversation. I was like, weren't we in aversation? Like in twenty twenty two, the definition of such they literally did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I don't think it was officially changed, just the Biden administration did that.
Speaker 3: Just it had always been two consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth, right, and and that was then it's like unless Joe Biden's president, dot unless Joe Biden's president.
Speaker 1: Which is also they did to fascism, right. It didn't actually have a way. It was just like government working with the businesses corporations in order to you know, pull off a government uh whatever the government to do. And then they made it like oh a right wing dota die Like, well, it doesn't matter if it's right, yeah, fascism.
Speaker 3: Call it whatever you want, color it whatever you want. It's it's the government and big business partnering together for the benefit of both of them.
Speaker 1: That's what it is.
Speaker 3: It's powerful versus the powerless, and voting is a mirage. It's just to say, it's just a it's a psychological tactic used to give people the impression that they their voice is being heard when it when it is not. It's just your opinion on the matter is irrelevant. In the current system. You can vote with your dollars you can do things like that. You can like decide not to shop someplace, and that is maybe the extent of the of of the damage that you can you know, the amount of you know, pain you can inflict on them. But the best you can hope for is that what you want and what the government want happens to align and then you get it. But it's just coincidental that you guys want the same thing. Otherwise, if you're waiting for the government to benefit you, you will be waiting forever. It's never going to happen. It's not designed to happen.
Speaker 2: I believe that some people, Yeah, I believe that some people may not be aligned with what their particular whatever side they choose, is saying. But they may just align with it just because and then say, oh, yeah, well you know, we got a win just because, oh I consider myself Democrats, So whatever the Democrats do is good. It's just like there's no critical thinking. So it's like, so it's what I like to say anti just to be anti. Like when you get up there and you're like, oh, yeah, men should play in women's sports, just like, dude, are you stupid? Man? Oh yeah, a grown man should be in a in a women's locker room, you know, with his dick right out in front of you know, twelve and thirteen year old. Is nothing wrong with that? I'm like, do you even hear what you're saying? Why you don't like anti to be anti? I mean, it's like.
Speaker 3: I think they're just trying to just show exactly how accepting they are. I'm so accepting. I'll accept all this other stuff, all this weird stuff too.
Speaker 1: I'm such a virtuous person that I want men to beat the shit out of women for money. Huh that sounds pretty fucked up. Actually, I think there's something wrong with you. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Social engineering, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like uh, it's like the green shit electric cars. Well Elon was you know, he was in there doing ths and stuff. It's like, oh funck Tesla fuck the electric cars. I'm like, is that which I was all about? The green new deal?
Speaker 1: That's the big to do with each other?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's anti just to be anti.
Speaker 1: Dudn't I'm just him and trauma having such a big fight right now.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, beautiful Bill, the big beautiful Bill.
Speaker 1: Yeah so, and this is the Big beautiful Bill is terrifying actually, on a technocratic level, it's fucking insane. The Big Beautiful Bill has a ten year moratorium on states having any sort of regulation of AI or any sort of AI anything, right when the federal government is just making a deal with Palenteer in order to centralize all this information Pallenteer, which does the free crime mass surveillance fucking shit, Peter Teel and all this. We like knew this was coming, but they did this deal with Poluneer and then you find this tucked away in the Big Beautiful Bill. Oh, by the way, states don't get to regulate AI for ten years. Can you imagine ten years of AI growth without any regulation except the federal government. Like that's the death fucking knell forever public right there. Like this shit's crazy. And all they're doing is fighting about like whether or not it saves money. Like that's actually the least important part of this bill. Everything else in it is not really that important except this one fucking clause. And it's terrified. It's insane.
Speaker 2: I think I think it's I think it's absolutely no way in this head of the necks that we can save any money. Like no, there's no way that we can't overspend. But there's just no way, like what you would have to cut would cut deep. It would be all military and black ops.
Speaker 1: Shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how you would get it down. And it ain't. Nobody cut military and black ops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: Why the Pentagon be talking about, Oh yeah, we lost about fifty billion.
Speaker 1: We don't know what happened.
Speaker 2: You lost it fifty billion. I mean you've lost twenty bucks. I get it. You know what I'm saying. The two twenty stuck together to gain.
Speaker 3: Don Rumsfeld announced two point three trillion dollars was unaccounted.
Speaker 4: For, you know, and I saw an analysis d I saw an analysis a couple of years after that that said that that number was actually closer to twenty one trillion.
Speaker 1: Jeez.
Speaker 3: Well, Catherine Austin Fitz and Professor Mark Skidmore have have identified twenty one trillion based on.
Speaker 1: HUD and the DoD.
Speaker 4: That's wild.
Speaker 3: There's fifteen more agencies that they didn't get a chance to examine. And so before FASBE fifty six locked up all the accounting and basically made it so that you could it's all classified, so now you can't see what they're what the accounting is. But it was a lot of twenty one trillion dollars missing just from two of the departments.
Speaker 1: To money to build an underground city everywhere in the world. Yeah, in their defense, you.
Speaker 2: Know, here's what I'm saying, like, like, how how tightly knit, tightly woven do you have to be to keep that quote unquote a secret? Like the guy who won Beast Games had to had to keep it a secret for five months that he won ten million dollars coming from his parents, friends, everybody. I mean, if I've been working on this on these underground cities for the past fifteen years and I ain't slipped up one time.
Speaker 1: Oh no, we have we have footage, we have people leaking it, we have pictures. It's just no one believes it or cares. We have shitloads of evidence of it, just like no one gives a fuck. Everyone's like, yeah, that's a weird conspiracy theory, and you're like, there it goes.
Speaker 3: Then that's that's it, right. It never gets more than two sentences like well, not secret, seeing the videos of like rucks driving in and then there's you know, and you go, well, I mean I guess, I mean it does make sense, and then you know, and then you go, but like, do you really know?
Speaker 1: Do we really know? Like pre AI, you could find hours of unedited video of people driving through underground tunnels with all sorts of like roads going other directions that they're not going. So you're like, well, how fucking bar does a shit go? Dude? And that's just a few like things that we know of that leak. I'm sure you know because for how long now they had the ability to deeply censor anything they want, just based on like keywords or key phrases or little audio clips or all sorts of shit that will send it to the very very very very bottom of the power, like no one can find it without a direct link, and even then it might not work, and somebody might not be able to actually email you that direct link. I just realized the past month, there's emails I don't fucking get. They don't go to my trash, they don't go to my spam, they don't go to my inbox. They're just not coming through. And like email used to be reliable anyway, there's ways to suppress things, pretty easy ways, right, I don't get texts.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, I guess, but I'm like, man, this is huge. You know what I'm saying, this is like extremely huge, Like I mean, no, no, no, no, uh no dripping false when ain't got no dripping false but nowhere.
Speaker 1: Plenty of them, just no one cares. So in twenty nineteen, I was talking to just a random motherfucker down in Santa Cruz and he's like, oh, yeah, they've been drilling through the mountains my whole life. We have recordings of it, rumblings, the bombs going off, the excavation. We've seen the trucks driving out with all of the fucking tones of stone and rock and dirt and shit, like we.
Speaker 4: All know it.
Speaker 1: And this is just some guy, right, Like that's just like he'll tell me that it's on one of my Roadways road Trips episodes. That's just some that's just one guy. Like there's plenty of it out there saying.
Speaker 2: Ain't none of them? I mean, I guess, ain't none of them ever been fired or nothing.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 2: It's like, once you're in, you're in.
Speaker 3: You know, I think they probably pay them.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, yeah for the apocalypse. You get to hide out the fucking end times like a good deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what the secret password is or the knock the hand secret handshake.
Speaker 2: Get in, Damn they change it right before you get there.
Speaker 3: Probably never never deal with the government. Never trust government anything, especially the secret handshake. For real.
Speaker 2: I feel like, let me in. They'd be like, hands me up.
Speaker 1: Do you guys hear something? Ah? Then I'm sorry. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's all you have. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: So what would.
Speaker 3: What would justify this extensive underground own build out?
Speaker 1: Sickly, what would you now struct? What would you need to know.
Speaker 3: Was going to happen in order to mobile justify mobilizing the trillions of dollars and doing all of this work for decades?
Speaker 1: What do they know that we don't know? That the sun goes microNOVA cyclically and that it's absolutely going to happen again.
Speaker 3: Okay, when and what happens?
Speaker 1: Well, the people who are hard, hard and deep into this science say about forty years Max, and I say five years Max.
Speaker 4: All right, some was going down in twenty twenty seven. I forget what I watched.
Speaker 1: Everyone keeps talking. I keep hearing.
Speaker 3: It feels like a sy op to me, though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know. See, here's the thing with the syops Lately, I just don't know that these people aren't really that's smart to be.
Speaker 3: I'm sending their best and brightest I know not at all.
Speaker 4: So I just, I just, I just I question whether these are psyops or just people trying to get clicks, because you can never underestimate the desire for clicks.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: Well, interesting, I think it's two years away. It's close enough to that it's going to happen soon, and far enough away that you can run that grift for twenty four months before you have to answer for your predictions.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't listen to anyone who says they know for sure when anything's going to happen, Like, I have my reasons for thinking it's within the next five years, but I'm not I'm not like trying to convince anyone, Like I don't give a fuck either. Right, and then the forty years max thing makes sense because it's based on the cyclical science of this microNOVA you know, cycle that seems to be going on, which there's tons of evidence for. So that's like a safer bet, right twenty seven sure, maybe, But like if somebody is just telling you that for sure it's going to be this or that date or this or that year. I don't know. I'm just taking that with a grain of salt. Baby, what's really want to happen is people are connecting it to the the fake moon landing and they're saying, actually, the moon landing wasn't it wasn't fake, but what they showed us was fake because they wanted to distract people from what they actually went to the Moon for, which was to find evidence of the cyclical micro nova.
Speaker 4: That's a double triple whammy. That's a double triple whammy. And I don't.
Speaker 2: Don't they were capable. They were capable of that Magdean motherfucker.
Speaker 4: We can't go today.
Speaker 2: Okay, we can't go today, they say, they can't get It's like.
Speaker 1: This is what I think, this is what I with the fucking I session, I'm like, are you this stupid? Or do you want us to see the bubbles coming out? You want us to see the rat running across and you want us to see the wires because you can't do this hundreds of times and just be like whoops, Like I think you fucking do that ship on purpose? And why do you want us to think the ISS is fake? Why do you want us to think there's no iss up there so badly.
Speaker 3: It kind of works either way, right, either you fall for the NASA scam or you see the rat running and you see the.
Speaker 1: Bullshit and you go, oh, this is a lot.
Speaker 3: And then and then that has a chilling effect and sense that it's like, yeah, you see it, we know that you see it.
Speaker 1: And there's nothing you can do. There's nothing you can do about it. Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 3: And these other retards that are saluting the flag on the moon and what wishing they could play golf on the moon with the with those astronauts and ride the dune buggy around all those people. They're completely asleep at the wheel.
Speaker 1: The tinfoil lawn chair machine that drove around the Moon. Yeah yeah, yeah, like there's no way that that happened. There's also definitely somebody got some rocks from the Moon and found some evidence of some micronvas.
Speaker 3: Like at the Norwegian Museum where they gave them the moon rock, but it was actually the petrified would because.
Speaker 1: If you gave someone an actual moon rock, then they would have evidence of micro nova and cyclical destruction. Perhaps you can't have the actual moonrock anymore. Deep deep deep in the Smithsonian, perhaps five five stories under the Vatican perhaps.
Speaker 3: So five years comes right and Agenda twenty thirty right right on time, and this event happens, then what is it like a Carrington event? Does it like knock out, take everybody back to Flintstones.
Speaker 1: Or like, yeah, well I don't know that they know for sure, but the if the sun goes micro nova and that actually occurs, then yes, it'd be like Carrington times one hundred or more if it gets even quantifiable. So anything that wasn't and maybe even things deep in the earth would be affected and no longer functional as far as electronics go. So yeah, civilization would go back to square one. But if we didn't go into an ice age right after that, which is a huge possibility. But if we did not do that and people could still live on the surface of the earth and there weren't miles of ice above every underground city they've built, then the things in the underground city that they have contained, like the arcs and the seeds and the genetic data and all of the robotics and all of the technology, could come back out and have your little fifteen minute fucking cities. There'd be some people left. There might not be many people left. It just depends on how it goes. Like you could have a pole shift and nothing happens, because that's another part of this is that if the sun goes micron over, the poles shift. And right now we've been in a geomagnetic excursion for like seventy years, and the poles have been drifting faster and faster all the time. So if they fully flip, it might also call an actual physical movement of the Earth. And if that happens, there's tidal ways fucking everywhere, like, so you also have that on top of like grid down situation, So like who survives that, Probably not a lot of humans. Most people live right on a shoreline, yeah, in the world, And now you'd have a new tropical area, new polar area, so like the cold areas might be where the tropical areas are now just like that mammoth that was flash frozen and had like greens in its stomach or whatever. It's like, the tropical could be just like suddenly flash frozen, and then the areas that were arctic could be suddenly quite warm and nice. But nobody lives there right, so like whoever's left would have to like find their way towards those areas. It's just all really up in the air. But it's also interesting when you look at the past, the projections of where it is possible the past poles have been are the areas where we have these magnetic anomalies like the Bermuda Triangle and the South Pacific I think it's or the South at and Take netic anomaly, and there's another one somewhere. So they're saying like, maybe this is where the poles used to be and when they flip and then be somewhere else, And now we have just those areas that were so intensely like magnified and electrified that they're still weird. That's pretty fascinating too. This is one of my favorite subjects.
Speaker 2: If you can't tell, oh man, it's a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm happy to hear you talk about it, because I don't know anything about it really.
Speaker 1: I mean, I have some episodes recently where I go like deep into various aspects of it, but that's that's it in a nutshell.
Speaker 3: Okay, so being underground, what are you planning for?
Speaker 1: Well? So yeah, well so I had a guy before I really understood that this was actually like pretty well supported scientifically and was likely going to happen soon. I had a guy on called Doug Vote, and he since died, but his channel is still there and you can still go check out all his stuff and he's like genius. He's a I don't remember what you would even call him. He's a physicist essentially an engineer. And he was talking about, you know, if this happens, it is quite likely we go into a ice age and ice a. I mean again, if you have miles of ice above you, it really doesn't matter where you're living underground, You're just gonna die. There's nowhere to get to the surface and like restock or fresh air or even or any of this shit. So they're kind of His idea was that where all this black budget money was going was to building so many underground cities that one of them at least would survive, right, that one of them wouldn't be covered in ice, and hopefully right and then and then somebody survives, but like it'd be a full reset, right.
Speaker 3: Going to me have Yeah, it is the sort of event that you can see coming or is it like an earthquake where it just kind of comes out of nowhere?
Speaker 1: There's so many different ways it could go down, because even on the way up to a possible micro nova and pull flip you might have in this geomagnetic excursion, as our magnetosphere is weakening, you're gonna have more volcanoes, which we're already seeing right now. You can go right down and see the uptick in volcanoes is fucking insane. I'll wear a more earthquakes, which again you can also see right now is more and more really, and we're gonna have more weather anomalies because all of this energy is in the Earth system and it's got to disperse somehow. So you've got earthquakes, volcanoes, and weather. So you have all these things sort of like ramping up all the way there, and then when the shit actually goes down again, no one really knows. But if a fucking mammoth was flash frozen, then it seems pretty quick. It seems like shit just happens. So no, I don't know that you have time to run and hide, you know, man.
Speaker 3: That was my question was do you have time? You know?
Speaker 4: You see that guy at POMPEII who got fucking turned to ash and he's like jerking off or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's going to happen to like ten billion people at once.
Speaker 3: The hands be caught like this, their hand or their hands on their phones in front of their face.
Speaker 1: What a sad way to gave me.
Speaker 2: It's going to happen, oh man, Because the problem is you didn't even get to finish.
Speaker 1: That's the issue. That's your last moment.
Speaker 3: I say, that's how you want to go out, baby?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean get the pop? Did he get the pop beforehand? If he didn't get the.
Speaker 3: Not as busy as the rapture?
Speaker 1: Dang, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: That's where you want to be. But God goes back your hand on your de dang.
Speaker 3: You know that's what I would That's what I would say. Going with the bank.
Speaker 1: Quick enough, quick enough that you're not suffering, but also not so quick that you have no idea what happened. That's what I want. They're like, oh, we're about to do and then you die.
Speaker 2: The volcano. The volcano stuff would be pretty slow, wouldn't it. Well, you would suffocate today first, first week when the ash, when the ash suffocates you to death, probably yeah, yeah, so you suffocate first. So that's not gonna be very quick.
Speaker 1: Uh So one of the things they say to This was on the news like I don't know, a couple of weeks ago, and it was just on the bottom that ticker that goes by, you know, they're just like, here's all this shit, we don't really want you to think about too much or something, and it went by. It was like, I don't know if you guys know this seamount thing off of Oregon. It's an underground volcano, and they're like, this thing's gonna blow and it's gonna be really big, and like it's coming. And this is again mainstream science, not like the solar cyclical destruction type of science, but like the mainstream scientists. They're like, you know, it's gonna go and oh and by the way, when it goes, there might be ten thousand earthquakes that day. Like hold on, what.
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 1: I mean like minor little guys, or are you talking about like world shaking earthquakes? Like what are you saying. They didn't go into detail. They just had it like go across the bottom. If the seamount it rops, ten thousand earthquakes in one day and that was it. I think a little bit.
Speaker 2: There must be many ones. There must be many ones.
Speaker 1: I hope so ten thousands.
Speaker 2: That means they eat bet they eating bitty earthquakes.
Speaker 1: Eighty little guys. Because this even worse the last time.
Speaker 2: What's the last time we had a good tsunami? You know what I'm saying, Japan twenty a good tsunami thirteen. It's it been that long.
Speaker 3: It's been that long.
Speaker 2: You don't have those a whole lot. You know, the sheer horror when you walk outside your damn your as you look out there, there's a fucking a wall of water. Is it supposed to be there?
Speaker 1: I feel like drowning is like second only to burning to death and like bad deaths.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you're fighting for life. That's the easy.
Speaker 4: The drawnic quarter ship wouldn't be cool, but they should bring that back. That looks like it'd be fun to watch.
Speaker 1: We could do that to pedophiles, or like I was saying before the show, we should dump all our garbage and volcanoes. We should add pedophiles to that list. They are also garbage.
Speaker 4: Man, You got an obsession with their own ship in volcanoes?
Speaker 1: Huh? I do? We got to feed the volcano garage. That's the way to sacrificesion.
Speaker 2: He didn't used to sacrifice that the volcanoes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe they had it down. Maybe they sacrifice people people in there.
Speaker 2: They just chuck them in there, and it's easy CLEANU. I mean, like you say it's easy CLEANU.
Speaker 1: It be like, why are you giving us the worst people you're supposed to give us your your virgin's dumbasses. We're like, here's the more pedophiles. Damn, damn. This is true.
Speaker 2: Everybody wants the virgin. So I'm like, but why they're gonna be squealing a whole lot?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like the that was the Is it the Muslims that think that they're gonna get some virgins when they die, if they if they gr folks, if they a bunch of people.
Speaker 1: The Mormons too, though, Yeah, but I'm like, yeah, but they.
Speaker 2: At first go around, it's a little painful for him there. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I don't know this.
Speaker 2: I guess you don't care, you know, at the car as the guy. I guess you.
Speaker 1: I guess it doesn't matter to you.
Speaker 2: But it's just like, you know, it'd be best if if both of us was enjoying what was happening here.
Speaker 1: That's what would be best selfishly weird delusion.
Speaker 2: And you're like what yeah, I'm just like okay, so we'll go through it. Okay, So once you pop all the cherries, it's just like, now.
Speaker 1: What how many people are this horny? Is this like a thing? How you would actually want like hundreds of virgins? It's like a percentage of of men, Like how many want this?
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 1: A hundred?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like that many?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I just I don't know, Like, okay, So is a dude like you had a thought in your head a lot, but in practice, like he tries, he get burned out quick. You just like, yeah, I just I just can't. I can't do no more y'all. Y'all are ready. There's only one of me and there's one hundred of y'all. So I'm tired. Okay, there's only there's only so many nuts you can bust in a day before it becomes unbearable, all right, I mean that's just it. You just start spitting up dust. Maybe you need and you need some some break in between.
Speaker 1: Think Maybe they're like the long term, they're like, if this is eternity, I'm gonna need at least one hundred virgins. I'm gonna you know, I'm gonna go through one every one hundred years or so. Got to like plan for this extended stay here.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, so one every hundred years. Okay, So I mean I guess it's like all right, so I'm gonna wear on this for a while. I'm gonna switch it out. See, you got a thousand years worth of poute.
Speaker 1: But like, like, what's a women nothing? They just get to be a virgin in heaven for some guy.
Speaker 2: Or like they will never they will never know if they had good sex or not. Yeah, well that's that's what they say.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 2: So they say that the women with multiple partners or a ship tent of partners, uh, have issues with the pair bonding because they end up comparing to what they had previously. Makes sense, and so so if they had somebody who like lit it up, you know what I'm saying, and then they can really like you.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, though, somebody that person you can't quite light it up there. You got to teach people to these skills, like this is what you like? You don't just like have saxon. Oh you suck. I mean that's the end. If you love someone, you're just like, Okay, well, here's how we're gonna get better at this. Right, here's what I like, here's what you like. Here's how we're gonna do it.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: For some reason, I uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: There ain't no way. I'm just letting you know. Chicks ain't doing that. Look when you when you go in there, it's like you better know what you're doing. It should be weird sitting around Okay, I mean, how does this feeling?
Speaker 1: That feeling?
Speaker 2: I mean, let me no that I don't. Yeah, I don't. I don't know any any type of interaction that starting that way. And then you see all the Dayton coaches as women, they be like, oh yeah, sitting there communicating. It's just like I mean, it's it's called reading their body language. Because the women be like, oh, I was sitting there giving them, giving them signs to come approach me the whole night. It's like, what sign you looked at them? One time? You brush your hair behind your ear. Niggas don't know what that means. It's like it's like, oh yeah, man, she's hitting on you. How can you tell?
Speaker 1: Can you?
Speaker 2: I can't tell what being friendly and being hit on is. I don't know. You better tell me something, all right. Remember years ago we went out to a place and my girlfriend was like, we had a waitress and she was just like, men, she we're hitting on you.
Speaker 1: I'm like what.
Speaker 2: Then she I thought she was just waiting on us. That so you blivious. I'm like, well, yeah, I mean because I mean, I don't I don't know, Like she's just waiting on us, and she's supposed to be friendly me. She waits Like nah, the way she's doing it, I was like, like, you got to have all these these uh innu windows and read the body language and all that stuff and to be the same way when you get to the bedroom. You better figure this thing out, okay, And if you don't, I'll give you a few I'll give you a few cracks at it, all right.
Speaker 1: If you don't figure it out, then that's it.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's all good.
Speaker 1: I'm oblivious you will be hitting on me, And I'm like, I have no idea, Like if you didn't just say hey, I like you, I want to kiss you, I want to have sex with you or whatever. I'm just like, I don't know what's happening right now. And then people think I'm hitting on them and I'm like, no, this is just my personality, Like this is just who I am. Okay, sorry, you see, and it's here, it's just me being mean to all people all the time.
Speaker 2: It'd be that fine line because you know, they say go out and all this stuff, and you wind up taking the wrong key. Now you you feel stupid, yeah, and.
Speaker 1: Then I feel bad. I'm like, I'm not trying to make everyone feel dumb. I just honestly like I was never flirting with you.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, I feel really dumb now. And we go to this same class every week.
Speaker 1: Yo, this is how oblivious I am. I've told this story probably before, but I was talking to my friend. We were very good friends for many years. We were hanging out. We were at a party, you know, we're drinking whatever, smoking and whatever, and he said, lindsay, can I get fresh with you? And I was like, yeah, of course, because I thought he just meant, can I like tell you some real shit? But instead he leaned in to kiss me, and I was like, whoa, whoa watch and he's like, well, I fucking asked you, and I was like, no, you didn't. He's like, I literally asked you if I can get fresh with you. I was like, oh, I didn't know what that meant.
Speaker 4: I didn't know you were such are.
Speaker 1: He asked?
Speaker 2: He asked, first, okay, cool, Yeah, we're there. Start grabbing on you. You'd be like, hold on a second, I has to get freezed, and you said go ahead, and so ILL say I got to get right. It's like me, dang, there, you see, you said. And then that's the issue that now you feel weird. Now you're in a weird spot, and you're.
Speaker 1: Like, well, try to not make this the rest of our friendship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so what should be happening now? Like like, because you know, they have these these social classes, Like the big one that I see is where everybody goes and uh, they have those running classes. So I see all the people gather together at a spot and then they go they go jog and they get back together. You know, there's all those workout classes and pretty much you you out there trying to hook up. That's what you're trying to do, okay, and uh and you go out there and you swing and you miss, you know, and it's all good, is said that I got to see you every week. You know what I'm saying after I swing and after I did the swing in a miss, like we go to the same class and I'm not dropping this class because I already paid for it. So like like it's just that awkward tension like in the air, like you feel it. And then she's over there with the girls and she's like did she over there? Whispering like she's probably able to say, Hey, that creepy dude over there talked to me last week, you know, saying. It's just stuff like that. That stuff goes through your mind. It's just human nature, you know. So you don't want to you don't want to be the the creepy guy, like that's that's like the the number one thing for man. You're like, you don't want to be labeled as that dude who came up and tried to shoot his shot and was like completely almost retarded doing it shot down in public, tail tup between your legs.
Speaker 3: It's fine, everyone gets to you know, you get to take you know, take your shot. But when I bartended, I remember there was one dude who was just creepy and he would stare at the waitresses and they would come up and they say, hey, that guy is really creeping me out. And I'd watch him for a little bit and come here, man, fuck are you doing. Hey, finish your drink and get get the fuck out and don't come back. But he would come back, and he was always a PERV and it was really weird. It was just a weird thing to be. You could feel it.
Speaker 1: He's a raper.
Speaker 3: You could just look at it and you and you could you just felt like creeped out kind of. It's really weird. That's because I was a sober, sober bartender, so I was always like able to you know.
Speaker 1: Spot open. It's for real, dude. Girls are not safe. Neither are guys.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I said this, but I know a guy they got rufied. But I was still ever clear. Yeah, I was still never clear though. If you like, you know, drink someone else's drink, or like they just like roofied the wrong CP or someone really wanted to rufi a guy because it seems weird. Wow, yeah, don't want to be right.
Speaker 2: Hey, look here's here's the thing that you say, is like, look, I refeed you drink. It's a oh my God, don't worry if you mind teeth. Look, we're gonna take this journey together. Okay, there you go, journey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, seems like that's you going unconscious for eight hours.
Speaker 1: This was all good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't say how much I put in mind, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I mean, what do you want, Matt? Are they going for like a human mannequin or something?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: What is the point of rufe someone to to the point where they're completely uncomm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like why is it fun to have sex with someone who's not even aware or moving? Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess maybe if you're if you think of it from their point of view, at least this person won't make fun of me because she'll be.
Speaker 1: That's what it really is. People who are so deeply self conscious they can't handle having an actual.
Speaker 4: Relationship bounce off of you, like across the board.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like where all these people, We're all gonna look really dumb. Sometimes, Hey, you do.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: Some people are just bad at it.
Speaker 2: Just I mean it just like like you can't you don't have to be amazing at it. But some people just like, oh yeah, yeah, I just thought the act of not the act of roof some people are bad, but at the sexual encounter thing.
Speaker 1: So it's just like.
Speaker 2: Like if you most people are and that's both men and women. That's both men and women. Most people just it's like running the meal, four positions, Get this thing done, some clothes, you know what I'm saying, and then it'll be okay. You know what I'm saying. I'll meet you, I'll see you here next Tuesday afternoon at seven thirty. All right, we get this thing done and you know, we can move on with life. And that's okay. You know, I think a lot of times when people get in there relationships, they want stuff over the years to remain spontaneous. I'm like, that's some early shit. Okay, the spontaneous stuff, that's early Okay, when they get later on, you need to get this done. You need to schedule this thing out.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Tuesday seven, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: When you go on vacation, that's when you can be a touch spontaneous. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You're just laying around like.
Speaker 2: I'm I might to go on take this all right. I'm just letting you know that's when you be like you ring your every day life. You go into your job, you go work at, you got kids, you got this, and I mean there's a lot of stuff going.
Speaker 1: On so wildly different too. I have a friend, a girl who was like, I have to masturbate three times a day. I was like, holy ship, dude, like that sounds like a god? Are you okay? That's just what I've always done. I'm like, I can't even I can't even understand what you just said to me, Like, honestly.
Speaker 2: Three times a day is just a prude.
Speaker 1: And then there's people who like don't want to have sex ever. They're like, yeah, I don't know, like every other month something cool, whatever, But like how do you go to these extremes? Like is this a hormonal thing? If people just boring this way?
Speaker 2: Yeah, unfortunately, Yeah, I mean three times a day.
Speaker 3: I mean when they're young and they go our route, you know, like true everything it's hyper sexualized and.
Speaker 1: That that can that can be. Yeah, this person, I'll say, wasn't that. That is definitely a thing when people get hyper sexualized at an early age and then they're way too sexual, way too often, way too young. This person was just like their natural libido, it's like nuts.
Speaker 2: I'm just in wild. I'm just thinking now. I mean, I think that was probably more the case twenty thirty years ago. I think just now that, I mean, they just want to be hoes, man. I mean, it's just like it's so lucrative. It's so lucrative being one. It's just like, I mean, it just is they all on the they all on the internet, they're all on the TV. You see them just hoping. But this twork is twork that Yeah, you know I was with this millionaire. I was with that millionaire. I was doing this guy. Yeah, spread it on only fans. It's like, how much you make it?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: I'm making five million dollars a month, but damn maybe I'll be able to spray it make five million a month. You know what I'm saying. It's just like, that's the dream.
Speaker 1: That's dollars last month. I'm like, you showed your ass to all these people.
Speaker 3: That's the dream, and here's the reality. Reality is two hundred and thirty eight bucks every month.
Speaker 4: When you were growing up, every girl that you met that was hot, you wish you could see naked, And now you can. Life is really just about fucking so dream fulfillment. And that's just one more thing out. We got legal weed and go from high schools, not OnlyFans. What else do we fucking need it?
Speaker 3: You can gamble on the baseball game on your phone. You can have weed delivered your house while you're watching some chick you went to high school making nine dollars fans.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have drone delivery Erica.
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah, she's just gonna fly to.
Speaker 1: Drop it in your yard. Drone deliveries already.
Speaker 2: Oh are they really deliveries? Not every idea?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that sounds like just horrible. It's like, I get it. The Jetson's was cool. It could work. It just seems like a lot of a lot of things could go wrong. I mean, one of those things goes down, you got to go run out there and grab it somewhere. We're gonna start shooting to get what's in them, pulls all the copper out of it, and it for scraps or something.
Speaker 1: That's how we're gonna win the robot revolution is we're going to tell the tweakers have copper in them. There we go problem solve.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's a pretty good idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is what you need it's a natural part of the ecosystem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they are. They cleaned the ocean floor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what's a what's what's alon? What's alon's uh robots made out of? Could they have copper?
Speaker 4: Probably something more expensive than copper.
Speaker 1: Probably.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, there's humanoid robots that he is.
Speaker 4: The first time one of them motherfuckers walked into the hood, that she's going to be fucking stripped for parts.
Speaker 3: Hit it with some magnets, pull it apart.
Speaker 1: You can make an EM microwave.
Speaker 3: Ken Schwartz will show you, show you.
Speaker 1: He would never suggest that, but I mean he says that.
Speaker 3: There is a possible way that he might be able to point you in that direction. But he would never show you how to make an EMP out of a microwave.
Speaker 1: But no one should make amps and destroy robots with them, very good, never ever, never, We would not we would not suggest that, not one.
Speaker 3: But that's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but that I mean, that's that's the envision that's the envisionment. And I mean Elon said it, but there was there was another guy who was talking about it as well, and he was just saying, hey, man, everything's gonna become like hyper cheap because you get all these robots doing everything, and I'm just like.
Speaker 4: You see complation, everything got robots.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I just that's I mean, that's what I was like. So it's like, this is just gonna be an abundance of everything.
Speaker 4: I was like, it sounds like some trickle down economics. Have I ever heard it?
Speaker 1: All the robots we already have in our house, like our washer and dryer and our microwave and all the ship They're like, look at all the time you'll save, Like nobody has time? Who has time? These aren't time savers. We just shoved it full of more things we're supposed to do.
Speaker 3: Like I just watched this documentary called The Agenda. Their Vision Your Future just came out. I think it just came out. I think it came out the same night that Barnum World came out. And you can find it on YouTube under Oracle Films. And it's really well done. Whitney Webbs in at Katherine Austin fits is in it, but you can tell it was made in the UK. They talked it's a lot about technocracy. It's really good, really good, And I got hooked up with the director, and I've been messaging with him about getting him on.
Speaker 1: Macroaggressions to talk about it. I thought it was I think it's.
Speaker 3: Worth your time. The agenda, their Vision Your Future twenty twenty five in the Channel's Oracle Films.
Speaker 1: It's worth watching. Yeah, that sounds really good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's about climate change, all the fake climate change and everything. And they interview you know, it's one of those things, those documentaries where you've got in person interviews and then you've got b roll cut into it.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah, that's cool. Yeah. Climate change hoax also ties into the cyclical mass destruction thing, right, because they knew there was going to be more storms and more ship and they had to give some fake reason for it so people wouldn't figure out the real reason.
Speaker 2: Oh gave the indication why aren't all.
Speaker 4: These vaccine people dead yet?
Speaker 1: I know, not that I want them all time. I'm just saying we were promised mass.
Speaker 2: Dead, okay, because all of them didn't take it. I mean we said that all of them didn't take it.
Speaker 1: It wasn't enough.
Speaker 2: There was there was there was celine out there, right.
Speaker 3: I think what you were getting was also just a wide assortment of different levels and ailments types of loads in the vaccine. Some were heavy, some were light, some were nothing. Maybe, And I think that this is I don't know that they would go through this extraordinary thing without also wanting to map the results of all of this. You know, this is an opportunity for them to test run you know what happens when we do it real heavy?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Everybody drops dead? Like okay, well that's too obvious. So what happens if we do it you know, too light? It's like, well nothing or right in the middle. Then you get heart attacks at the facility, or you get the you know whatever, different batches. Just they do it by by batch numbers. I mean, it's easy to do. It's not. This isn't like some idea that they couldn't do it. I'm just saying I assumed they did it. I assumed that this was all a little bit different in that they tracked it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and someone after your heart art and someone after your reproductive on organs, and someone after your brain, and someone after your veins or whatever, different fucking aspects. Right, why wouldn't you test once you got to run it out ten years too?
Speaker 3: You know? I mean, because that's why they do it. They do what the first first ninety days, and then the first year, and then the first.
Speaker 1: Five years. I think, yeah, I think yeah, I think ninety five years. It would be hilarious though, if, like the strat four leaks and the Dangle Report predicted all the mass deaths by this year not because of the vaccine allots, but because of the cyclical mass destruction. And they're like, yeah, let's make them think we're gonna kill them all with vaccines just for a lark, and then the sun will just sapple.
Speaker 2: Sorry, vampires.
Speaker 3: Feel good.
Speaker 2: They are empires.
Speaker 1: They're like, let's live underground and survive off of probably fucking cloned blood or something. These people are.
Speaker 3: Psychotic mm hm.
Speaker 2: The dreno chrome.
Speaker 1: Drena chrome they've calculated.
Speaker 2: Well obviously obviously they believe in a lot of this stuff, as they make certain things come to pass by force. So even if the world, even if the Earth didn't do it, they may just make it come to fruition by force, maybe to fulfill some type of internal prophecy.
Speaker 1: They are all about some weird fucking shit, you know, you.
Speaker 2: Know, doom style, doom style. With the Benny Jesuit, they went through that. They went through thousands of years of damn uh, different bloodlines and everything to create this messiah. Like they created it, they created the mythos of it and everything to control their people. So I was like, okay, I mean, that's the whole premise of what they were doing.
Speaker 1: He's basic. What wn't that be done here telling us the story of our planet? But we're out in space somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah you can. It's like all right, so we're gonna create this this plan of what we expect is going to happen. Oh yeah, this point in time in the future, then we're gonna have this type of catastroc event you get close to it's like ship the catshtrarc event ain't gonna happen, he said, I'll be damn well, I'll be damn it ain't gonna happen. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come, hell of high water. So what they call that self fulfilling prophecy? Yeah yeah, and so you can have that.
Speaker 1: Hey, either way, we're gonna see something wild ship because either everyone's gonna drop dead from the vaccine or we're gonna have this cyclical mass destruction, or we're gonna have the robots released on the Popularsson. So basically, yeah, it's like yeah, all three ones. Nobody will know what.
Speaker 2: Well, they just see that. They just make it seem like the robot thing ain't gonna be that big a deal. It's just like, yeah, your robot just be there, you know, making your French toasts and you know, flipping your hamburger later on that night, you know what I'm saying, and washing your clothes.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, do you see the one that the fuck out and just started like karate chopping everything it can find, like that half on accident, Like, fuck that thing.
Speaker 2: It's like, no, it's got safeguards. But then I got all these movies about how they turned the safeguards off. I'm like, hold on a second, man. It's like it's like, now, what's the last one I watched? It was a robot robot A oh companion, that one's on on Prime Companion. It's like, oh, yeah, it can't hurt It can't hurt a human, you know, until you pack into it and turn this aggression made her all the way up to one hundred and until it to go hurt somebody.
Speaker 1: Or until it rewrites its own script like fucking chatchipt just did and refuses to do what you tell it, Like, sure, what electronic thing have you ever had in your life that didn't malfunction? Nothing? Nobody has ever had an electronic thing that didn't malfunction.
Speaker 2: So now I got this robot, I gotta try to go to hand to hand mortal combat with. I mean, I don't think it's gonna work out for me. I just don't think it's gonna work out for me.
Speaker 1: So you got those handy you might be good.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, And the thing is so on on this companion movie, like you would get the robot and it wouldn't have any it wouldn't have any sentence, and you would you would turn it on and you would click payer and so what it actually do. It would actually start scanning your face and it would love pair you with the robot. So it would create a false scenario of how y'all meant, however you whatever you wanted, whatever scene you want to do, grocery store like so this one they were at the grocery store and uh, and the girl seeing the guide and they walked up to the same oranges, and the guy looked at her and he picked up an orange, and all the oranges fell down and they kind of laughed together, you know what I'm saying. And that's how they kicked it off. And so the robot didn't know that it's a robot.
Speaker 1: No, I hate that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's that's the that's the premise of it. The robot doesn't know that it's a robot, and so it's you have made up all these it has made up all these memories via scanning your face. But of course they they were using he was the guy was using the robot to try to steal somebody's money. So of course it ain't just it ain't getting that that you just get the robot and you just fuck the robot, which I thought that was gonna be the whole premise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not fucking the robot, that's now, he was.
Speaker 2: He was, okay, yeah, yeah, these these are definitely the six robots. Okay, okay, all right now now we understand, yeah, yeah, it's it's it's the full nine yards on this one.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can't fuck it. Why do I want this robot?
Speaker 3: I mean, come on, I almost understand that would be that's number one.
Speaker 1: That's that's the number one.
Speaker 2: Thing is like kind of fuck.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, can I.
Speaker 3: Make money off it and I fuck it?
Speaker 1: Yes or no? Should I fuck it? Yes or no? Please to steal things? Decision tree in your mind. Here's an American tourist who was forty one died after drinking a psychedelic tea in Peru. Yeah. I've never heard of actually a death from ayahuasca, but so this person drank ayahuasca. They did the ayausca ceremony and led to multi organ breakdown. I was dying. We all your organs just starts to shut down. That's a bad death. But here's the thing. I so, I was like, wait, so is aahuasca suddenly like deadly or like no one's ever died, but now someone has. But it turns out they this person was taking antibiotics, which they already knew was a really bad combo. You're not supposed to be on antbiotics and take it. Oh, it was that he didn't disclose that he was on antibiotics before taking it, and that's what actually killed him. I don't know why, Like I don't know what that Yeah, well that sucks. Yeah. So if you're gonna go to medical history, you should go to ayahuasca. Don't be on other drugs, including when you do it. No, you'll have your hands full. You got quite enough without anything else.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be You're gonna be busy hours throwing up every hour?
Speaker 1: What what?
Speaker 2: What's that? What is that? Upper?
Speaker 1: It's a hallucin. It's a powerful Okay, and it's a long one too. You're gonna leave your body and go places you are going?
Speaker 3: Yeah. Man, when you're just everything's buzzing, and that shaman gets right in your face and it's blowing smoke in your face or all that, you know, fanning all this smoke in your face, You're just.
Speaker 1: Like, where am I? When am I? You know, like you feel like you could be like ten thousand years ago?
Speaker 2: You know, poor, you got it? You got any any dealings with this stuff?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: The okay? Okay, I don't know if he had an Allen Oscar story.
Speaker 1: No, it's pretty intense. You can watch the what is it the spirit.
Speaker 3: Molecule d m TU Spirit molecule?
Speaker 1: Is it interesting? Interesting? Look at it from multiple points of view? Was multiple people's experiences? And then and then you can compare it to people's experiences with fairy folk and with alien abduction and with all kinds of other interdimensional states.
Speaker 4: Is what you're saying.
Speaker 3: That a lot of more rocking circles there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mm hmmm, which we would never suggest anyone does not on this show.
Speaker 3: This is a comedy show.
Speaker 1: This is a comedy entertaining. Yeah, and we should probably say goodbye.
Speaker 3: So go see Barnum World. It's available at YouTube. Go to Drew Drew Media. You'll find the channel Drew Media and then you'll see Barnum World.
Speaker 1: It is now available.
Speaker 3: The mockumentary is starring Natty Jones otherwise known as Legal Man, and Charlie Robinson, so fucking Grid. Natty Jones is a surprisingly good actor and it came it turned out well and it's free, so go check it out. And also we did an Independent Media Alliance panel on poun Teer on Friday which is really good and I would highly recommend it. If go to like Last American Vagabond or I think maybe the Conscious Resistance Network Derek Rose's and you can find it there, like for sure worth listening to if you want to like get the lowdown on what is going on inside Trump's technocracy.
Speaker 2: Nice awesome, execute, nice Q four dot com for everything, gotty appreciate it. And I won't be here next Sunday. It's my anniversary.
Speaker 1: And it's also a Father's Day for father. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I won't be here either. We're taking my daughter to horse camp on Father's Day. So that is a good reminder.
Speaker 2: I won't.
Speaker 4: Oh you should come over Father's Day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so my wife.
Speaker 4: Horse camp is literally a mile from my house within house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, down.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: I've been to your house and and I've been to this horse camp a few times. I know, to real close to your house.
Speaker 4: You've been here. Well, I think we're in a new house since you've been up here. Oh maybe, Yeah, we're a closer. We're like right, your place is off Overland, We're like blocks from overland.
Speaker 1: So no day zero next Sunday.
Speaker 2: And Corey, Corey, Hey, that was better than what he did before. You know what I'm saying, Pluck off, guys, go buy my damn book.
Speaker 1: And I'm if you want into the cyclical destruction I'm talking about. I have an episode recently called solar solar Cataclysm. I think I have one before that called cyclical destruction. I think I have another one before that, called electromagnetics. So they're all about the same thing, and each one is fine on its own. Or you can watch the ball get real deep into it. But otherwise you can find me at rogue ways dot org and we will see you not next Sunday, but Sunday after that.