Speaker 1: Welcome to GHO Slowly Podcast. This is Richie. Let's get to Let's go to raw rest some morning rest way for two, that's Fridays away. Let maybe used the final raw before the biggest fend of the year to put up out some of the biggest matches the coming week, inclus me Man Them, Punk and Roman Rains. Punk and Rain came and the show delivery found message about the upcoming match rather than coming blue and making deep fucking rain Rains exchange messages of respect to and many they hate each other for things they respected. Let's go to it on the Gold one seven chucking Mint California so before an I don't care, I can't ross. Let's still see what's showing trained with vision looking Pau Also Derry Covin Spener he needs us stuff that he was in the match, and I hate so Constable trained for six man tag Game Live recor flor By roll up.
Speaker 2: So yeah.
Speaker 1: Let Margot attest Day Valkolore Dirty interview, so Vako let and h it was an interview brawl happened La and I uses the v f T by pinfall some distraction argument l Any Knights to get the win. Several rounds around for gunner. Gun there say gun there rounds brawl, so gun escape through the crowd. Kyrie is saying to be follow a roll up great MATCHA I was a favorite, Magic I was saying, to get the win. We got rocklesser Oba Femi signed the Western contract Adam pierced and triples contract signing one time both both men and the ring. So now we go to the Yam in the same final ways. We're all opening Rain telling Punks that he is one chance to get Punk to tell the proof of so true for him, Punk and Run and Rains show any promo. Punk says they hate the Rains because he jels the Rains. Punk jealousy was all rained to be born into wrestling. Gynasy again everything Punk had to work for heart for Punk sings on Jolson, knowing it was hard for Rains remain Champ for one Down three one, sixteen days before Polite provoking Rains the fire name early and building the match by accident was made and with being also still the world hadway. Champ. Rain said that Punk's words one most honestly and except the fire still It's gonna be new Rains and Mining was also going to be the punks, connecting the punk of the fans, hopes that re steps away the fans won't miss as munch. It's punk.
Speaker 2: Excuse me ones up to be here, but everywhere sitting the build up, fight cacations to raise in the final role for rust and hatred everything not respect punk, steep Steak evoking rains fives name, I regret the mistake connection, pump have family, That question of rust of my bills turned down to foundation nowhere last minute.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that was raw. Now we go to a W Dynamite for a review as well. Let's go there, Let's go Let's go to my nine notes. Okay, let's see it.
Speaker 2: Good news.
Speaker 1: This is after Darna scene and Jeffer started olling to main event for the world titled Gill Came for the TS Championship Coming Night versus College Cost Championship. Ready, Piquette, it'll be Jericho. Well, best segment engine writer, Redapproach by Night, Paquette by all these coachmans couldn't be Kenny Omerga, Don Collens. Quash apologizes for the thorny thing and yeah, no idea al he lost the hour, Alan went the clan the shop, Pettitt took it with kick show up and ran away, Getrina amazed entrance and just back. Mike saves out the rest of the apartment pop match. Alan took to my sav ready now he'll never be ready to talk about my blood first coming House created time ten miles away and the Blae Wayne a Caddy Justice and when the table said Tony Constant, he released his unfair and the wrestler refused to be stripped out. The title is entertain We opened the show up the main event later the show to First for Love and Man's of the show accomplished everything you need to do, say Centric his great nickname Okay and hairy backstage anyway to Manso, Trald versus Desmond and Xavier so as a bellow and name to Monso trying to chuck down Xavier down and something on mettling him read and wentz watched Rain Inside, Rain Inside as if I can kill it everything you could take his lost time t NT Championship. Davis bounced back. Felt like Champ was calling the pace bed throughout the match, chomperscoring the pen with the savory silver, my Bacher, the girls Champion turning their back. Mm hmm chomp out to be the savior seeing an asshole, an asshole Silver messing him right, bully boy, what do you.
Speaker 2: Where? I want to hate?
Speaker 3: You think I want to hate?
Speaker 1: I want to.
Speaker 2: Kay?
Speaker 1: Oh the lights are you breath? This? I was ship beating him.
Speaker 2: And stuff.
Speaker 1: How to do somebody and the car damn man's title? He has a call. It's how she gets helper m hm h No, she you know she has Oh she gets h he has the ready years, you know she and she was sudden.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he he died the painop.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. He is.
Speaker 2: The mother's dad's.
Speaker 1: Quiet its family is a man.
Speaker 2: Do you want to kids at the top of the world.
Speaker 1: Disgusted that the dynasty halfway on a big game. By the moment where Karen's attended to ticket post promos a short week, it was unnecessary anyway. Karen knife for the Castini the first mid card title for the night Knight to be a call Night got the win that teens. Tyle gave a pro a promo to his hosting Carol and Washington gave a process called of Rugby. Who's nate to and you have to put some f NFL lut masks? But they won't sell on one of them, call you away sometimes nice clothes over the top of the outside. Great Eric goes back in Machine's bomb go Jo Nae for a interview.
Speaker 2: She does you said it.
Speaker 1: The man's rival stage. The thing you stress Jericho, the chance of being one so Beta being dragon over the week? Those are they made? Just crack r coll and Boulder trying to ring for a fight. I guess she told me on calm down now what happened? Went to Ryan began second, Leon't eventually joined the fighting way. Nobody came to have Jurgal single went brying and ring. It was the fee contained this way. It was an easy way to feel. It's good, you know us pay versus Hanna call so alas famous left start. He took up his giant prices. American champion Hanna Cao better go by the best high fun time they go Max. It's the head of the should find their group and the gate shiffers Washington Chegger would begin to go out to Austria for your nick Internet the crown champion and a champion comeback for injury, for being full and full of bottle. She had done it. It's bed songs. Next you know what I'm saying. I found out for the win, but he's like she's standing on Sheffer crowd and done. But there was the top behind him. A poll died for It's a high came big way yea. So it's a good way. I got Will and I Camille. Yeah, compared to the crime b B being Jay hard Y SENTI Winter come out to spawn the time of your Heart Skybloe. In the segment come a Challenge Winning Teams Champion Chat Will and Sunday if you had the washing, So now I was over the stop my mom, Dan's track during punches get me into the road of both and it was about what's good in Helesodia. Let's try very Willis for a certain match. The baby power squeaked all the way kind of at a game, Gimi a loss in the end, You're gonna be kind of funny and made the carriage so much better. It will be real interesting Ali for Megan mainly across and Yeah, it was a darby Allen Saint Allen the Rain for Machigans and j for the title The Machicans after the show pronounced that would shown entirely and you handed NaNs Rain are gonna turn the body and rare. But but I only got the pavement on one of his own which had hit four contracts, Broad Corner, Takeover, Window and Championship Hersman Green History was a good It was basically some mess start finished on the last couple of minutes, built on qualifying when sometimes you don't know, I feel special. Excuse was best way possible say like this even match the word great Sam Sine started to finish process came out rating the chat called body, king you about the thing I was liked. Hon is Alan defa sing the masses, bell is so fast a great touch, goat touch. My thoughts post episode dying was their balance and fall people are containing some of the story a part of the night. Yeah it looked great. A couple of enormous like filler, but it wasn't another one taste the show booking episode was a great episode, all right, couple of maths dians address but closure confisciation a week and that is my thoughts on coalision, I mean on Dynamite. I mean that's my thoughts on Dynamite. Now before we get to SmackDown, like the SmackDown. When I get some wrestling news hit some wrestling news. All right, here's some wrestling news. Aw F Minorbia Sunday June twenty eight and the standard California SPA Center.
Speaker 3: But here's the things that versus Sunday June twenty eight, and so both TNAW have the same day on June twenty eighth, the same pay per view. There was no counterprogramming. So yeah, so yeah, there was no counterprogram It was planned. He aw planted ahead because they have to wait for WWE other stuff. I honestly don't believe the counterprogramming is rose like the rule by Wayne finished Building. Yeah yeah, so long like that as the situation ran. So yeah, this is fake outrage. So yeah, this is fake outrage. His news is fake outrage.
Speaker 1: Let's go straight to Smithdown now, mm hmm. Right at the SmackDown, we'll go a short rant on wrestling forty two. All right, the Punk Roadster Barry count for wrestling. Okay, punkin Roads had a common long way right Ron Smouth the World Champions Connect Better World Title Defensive rest of Me in forty two Roads Punk will defender Will sunreflectively had made the challenges ahead. Roots was more mental or I meanwhile, Punk over his own rains. The World Champions are a rare moment. Legacy Building matches, Memorial Giant Battle, Royal Turn New addition to Home We Champions Mansion past years and we go straight to it.
Speaker 2: Alright, okay.
Speaker 1: U s all right, so before we talk about that, let's talk about the f T. The FT's to feed, the White six pen fol out, the sec hit the Audi with month spike. The Tante Champions Precess and Truth defeated COVID King Rice and Waller by pinful. Flatcher Comba Striving defeated during Grace by pinfall. The priestmentswever It comes to Man Guitar for guilas Women's Uns Champion, Williams laid out Same and Zane sign out the zay Hell Kick. The Giants Jay Barham and Brendanman Bayonac defeated Blister Fights Qualification Postman Ver Resistible Fourth Layers out both teams, Royce Keys eliminated Talent Town the last when they under Bymorial. All right, let's go to the last one. We promised, Punk Rose Counter smtth Rolls will transcendert at the moment ever head a Wrestleman The Reunion Famous twenty eleven group photos, Punk Rose, Daniel Bryer, Sach writer or Internet dolling home Tight Champions Rhodes wondering if Punk was gonna kick when the ball turn like everyone else the crowd. Yes, sure, name was a good lung with people who need to go to ring kick before him Punk Kirk Roads, who holds hat I'm gonna lose after West of Roads, said Punk Michael. Moment for him wasn't mister Wrussell Mania Rose Bank, Punk for all advices, been proud upon the World Champions and arrange Unbarica gage fans for the Mania main events. Smath donle was the segment. Did not this house I boast, however, least wait for That's how much care realistic could have done instead, like it said, w leader levelgy and nostalgia. Some people might scoff at it, but so much what makes wrestling its great essentinality. This was a rare encounter between World champions, legitimate friends and WA fans were awarded with Joe Sit Rhodes chick manon equip It's a compoort. The storm moments reflect on both men has come okay, So that was myth unber view. Here's my quick review of WrestleMania. My quick review of WrestleMania. Uh Wressell Maya did not deliver. Wrestle Mania Night one did not deliver. That's last Night Saturday did not deliver. It will be a terrible for ninety two. Wrestle Mallium sucks this year. Triplet is a horrible booker. But TKL just share the blame. Screw TK help they get f off. So anyway, this is a Gustily podcast. See you next Sunday. Peace,