Speaker 1: Ah Yes, Spending Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle, Thank you for hanging out with us. We got something coming up here in about twenty minutes called a news quickie, and this particular one involves cocaine. You're not gonna want to miss that, all right. One of our favorite show sponsors is Hurtato Barbecue. That is the best mexicue on the planet. What does that, you say, Well, hopefully you know. It's Hertato Barbecue started out in the eight one seven and it is a delicious version of barbecue merge together with her Tato family Mexican food, and it is so delicious and the one we're super stoked for it. It's had its roots in the eight one seven, like I said, but now they got that one down at the Dallas Farmer's Market and it is great. I guarantee if you've never had their brisket toastatas you are in for a treat. I recommend that to people all the time. It is so so magically delicious. Again, Arlington, fort Worth, Mansfield, Globe Life Field go check it out. Of course. Now Dallas Farmers Market it's her Toado Barbecue. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: Now, let's go around the sports kat fun tweets as all the sports y Rangers didn't win a game all weekend, so you know they'll try it again tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: Uh, they're still fine. They're fine early. No one freak out. They're fine. They just don't hit the ball much.
Speaker 1: Which is a bit concerning. There's been enough games now that it's.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know, I'm worried. I mean, it's sorry. I got the Dodgers coming in this weekend that ought to help pad their stats all that. Yeah, are they good this year? Probably gonna be good like a nationally al star team. It's Rangers are still on the top records in the American League.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, but all star teams are thrown together, so they have no chemistry.
Speaker 2: Look, I understand what we're doing, the show that we're on, the station that we're on. So I'm not gonna beat everyone down with golf talk, but I think we can openly discuss the super Bowl of Golf that happened this weekend. Did anyone take it in yesterday or was it just me?
Speaker 1: I watched a MAVs master's watch party at Rollertown Beer Works.
Speaker 2: No offense to the MAVs, but they made that really easy to not worry about.
Speaker 1: We took the Mavericks off the big TV pretty early in the afternoon, and suddenly it was the game was It was in the fourth quarter and the MAVs around thirty and no one was watching it because we were watching. I was openly rooting for Rory to stumble so that we could have drama. And people are getting mad at me, And then it happened. There was drama and Katie, it was in on in our household all weekend long.
Speaker 2: I would imagine it was. Yes, I don't think I missed a shot Saturday or Sunday, to be honest. And so you said, people are getting mad at you for wanting Rory to stumble.
Speaker 1: Yes, they wanted to win. The whole entire brewery was pro Rory. And then there were people shooting me. Looks.
Speaker 2: Rory is unique because he's not an American, but American fans now because they've been through a lot with him, wanted him to win yesterday.
Speaker 1: What do you mean been through a lot? He has? Well.
Speaker 2: First of all, I says that Rory is an all time great and yesterday just supplanted it. He's won everything there is to win in golf, and in fact, in the last fifty years it's him and Tiger Wood who have won the Grand Slam, which is all four majors. Yeah, that's it and five total, I think. But but he didn't have he didn't have it to their stay, and he lost the US Open in a choke and choking fashion. Last year he publicly spoke up against the Lift Tour when our local guys Jordan Speith and Scotti Scheffer Boy, they made some comments early and they put their head down real quick once once that oven got hot and Rory stayed on it. Then he said, all right, I don't really care anymore. I guess take your money. It doesn't really matter. He backed off, just like I'm just gonna deal with my family and do it like he really and think about y. Rory is very likable, but I don't think everyone knew that until yesterday.
Speaker 1: And in a lot of ways too, he was partnered up with like mister live Bryson d Chambea in a lot of ways really represents that in a big way. And apparently they didn't say a word to each other all day long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which would Tiger have talked to his opponent on killing Day?
Speaker 1: No, he would have if it was Fuzzy Zeller.
Speaker 2: Now Bryson is Phil. Okay, Bryson is Phil. I like Bryson. I think Bryson is wonderful for the game. But I think he sees the opportunity of it. It's people are boring and need to show personality. I am going to play to the fans. So you know when Bryson ducked out of her say he's like, Roy didn't talk. Bryson shouldn't have said that. Rory wasn't talking to anyone yesterday. Rory was in the zone and Rory on eighteen He's got a putt to win it and he misses and they have to go to a playoff. Now he put himself in this situation. He was up by four or five. Hold on, I need to.
Speaker 1: Tell Ben the putt he missed was. I saw it. I didn't see any of it live, but I have seen a recap of it all today.
Speaker 2: It was we were looking at another collapse for the second time in a year, and I felt really bad for him at that point, I really did. And then he ends up going to the play.
Speaker 1: His second shot on the playoff ball was racket.
Speaker 2: He's the best golf from the world right now, even better than Scotty Shuffer, who's been a little iffy this year.
Speaker 1: And hey, by the way, I wasn't anti Rory. I just wanted drama. And when he was on whole eleven or twelve, it looked like, all right, this isn't gonna be drama. People the brewery were calling me, Nico Wade. It was like, oh man, you guy, you guys want him to just have a cake walk. Yeah, give me drama went.
Speaker 2: We watched sports and we ended up having the best masters of maybe our lifetime, and he cried and it was awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'll take credit for it.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: He gets to keep custody of his children. Good job, Rory. All right there, I think the wife's got to leave. Uh. Coming up next, why did a man pull a knife out at a subway restaurant? We'll get the full story next