Speaker 1: As an American, I honor my founding fathers, beginning with George Washington, that is farewell addressed, no foreign entanglements. And then you listen to Franklin and Adams, Jefferson and Madison, no foreign entanglements, and the world is the war back then, the Middle East policy in the United States has been nothing but disaster after disaster.
Speaker 2: Don't give me the bologna that you're making me safer by going in other countries destroying their joint And then say, Lord, what the worthy hate us? Anybody have a hero of do unto others to have to do unto you? I love these guys. They're talking about protecting you're born and protecting now with children while they're killing people. Ah well with a world.
Speaker 3: Who made up this thing about the United States advancing democracy when they're robbing us of all our rights over here? And this whole insanity that we have to continually be in a state of war is just.
Speaker 1: That there's no reason for it. No foreign entanglements, all right.
Speaker 4: And joining us now is Joe Cline, who has done everything he can to try to occupy peace. And they had a large rally last week in Kingston, New York and I want to talk to Tryl about that. And of course every day it's one thing after the other. I was just saying to break to Travis. I said, you know, there's that movie out there that have no interesting thing because a hard left approach this one battle after the other. I saw that title and I thought, that's what it is with Trump is one battle, one war after the other. It's like he can't make up his mind which one he wants to do first. He's trying to start wars everywhere, even within the United States. Thank you for joining us. Gerald Tren's journal dot com.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much for having me on.
Speaker 6: The rally was great, but I have to tell you it was the smallest turnout.
Speaker 5: In eleven years.
Speaker 4: Really yep.
Speaker 6: And again we had Scott Ritter, Judge, the Politana, Dennis Cascinach, Roger Water is doing a special you know, broadcast on and on, Joe Laurier, Ray McGovern, Garland Nixon, you know, a whole bunch of top top people. And the average age looked like an old age home. I say, the average age is about sixty years old.
Speaker 5: No young people.
Speaker 4: The problem is everybody wants worse, not just the politicians.
Speaker 5: I mean, the people lost their cuts.
Speaker 6: They're not fighters, they're they're you know, we all we are are the politicians of the puppeteers, and we're the puppets. Once upon a time, there used to be a thing called we the people. No, no, it's me the politician, not you the people. Once upon a time they would thing called public servants. No, no, I'm the politician. You're the servant. Remember, put on this mask, ye dare six feet apart. When you go to a restaurant, you better wear that mask. When you sit down, you can take it off because COVID does not go to table he and it knows when you're eating.
Speaker 5: So wump body.
Speaker 4: You all right?
Speaker 6: I mean, look at the crap that they pushed out there, and the mass has swallowed it.
Speaker 5: They called anybody.
Speaker 6: That was against that stupid crap a conspiracy.
Speaker 4: Deariest remember yeah, oh yeah, you.
Speaker 5: Know, blacklisted on YouTube and on and on and on.
Speaker 6: When you put the facts down, when you put the facts down, that this is the people are dying of. COVID had two point six pre existing comorbidities.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 6: Italy was the first country to lock down what was the average agent of the people that died eighty.
Speaker 5: One years old. Yeah, oh, when did it come to America?
Speaker 6: Where did it land? Everybody doesn't remember Kirkland, Washington. Where the hell is Kirkland, Washington? And what the hell do I care? Why it's an.
Speaker 5: Old age home. Wait a minute, you.
Speaker 6: Mean COVID in an old age home where the people are dying over there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but all you kids can't go to school anymore. Remember the stupid little cartoons with kids playing in little tents with playing instruments.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Oh, now, let's just go to the facts.
Speaker 6: Seventy four million one to seventeen year olds in America.
Speaker 5: Look up the data.
Speaker 6: The CDC stuff putting the data out in in July of twenty twenty three. From twenty twenty to twenty twenty three, and a seventy four million, less than.
Speaker 5: Two thousand die to COVID.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 6: According to the CDC, sixty one percent of the one to seventeen year olds that were hospitalized for COVID were obese.
Speaker 5: All right, but you're going back to the wars. What's going on? People?
Speaker 6: Swallow the crap spewing out of the mouth of these little clown boys and girls. I'm a Republican. I'm a Democrat, I'm a conservative. I'm a liberal.
Speaker 5: I got a mind that big, and I'm listening to what they tell me.
Speaker 4: All right, Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 5: So let's go back to the you know, one issue after another.
Speaker 4: Well, and just this week, while you're on the COVID stuff, how'd you like this, this dog and pony show with Albert Borla. You know, Trump even gets booed for this, but all of the maga press is, you know, look at Trump, this is a victory. He brought Piser to heal. I even played a clip of some guy who is pushing QAnon nonsense saying he bankrupted Pfizer. Well, Wall Street journal doesn't, Wall Street analysts don't think so, Pfiser doesn't think so. And I think this opened up and exposed a whole new level of corruption when you look at how much Pfiser has been price gouging the American people and no accountability for that, just like there's no accountability for anything that's done during the COVID stuff. Nobody's holding Trump accountable, nobody criticizes them for that. And here you got Pfizer charging more than triple what they charge other countries for drugs and there's not going to be any recrimination for that, there's not going to be any repayment for that. Instead, Trump is going to do a deal with him, get his name on the deal, Trump r X And it's absolutely disgusting. I mean, Children's Health Defense, which is where RFK Junior used to be, is saying this is insane. There's absolutely they've covered up everything about this. We're having to sue with a Foyer request to try to get information about this. It'll take years, it'll be redacted. They're not telling anybody about the devilish details in this agreement that is here, and they're all just taking a backseat and going along with whatever Trump wants to do. The corruption is open and these people are getting away with one crime after the other. It's absolutely astounding.
Speaker 6: Been going off ever, Yeah, it's been going off over It's a crime syndicate to people call a government.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 6: Again, you're talking about Afghanistan and the Nobel piece of crap prize winner Barack Obama who led his way into office as being a peace candidate.
Speaker 5: As soon as he got.
Speaker 6: In, remember the the Afghan troops surge.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 6: Oh, brought to us by that guy betrayed us. Oh, betray us. I forgot. Now he's with KKR. Oh that arrogant military guy. Yeah, that guy Operate. Oh yeah, we're gonna weird, We're gonna again. If Alexander the Great couldn't beat the Afghans, if the British, at the height of the British Empire into the Valley of Death rowed the six hundred couldn't take him out, If the Russians couldn't do it, what makes you think the Americans could do it? The longest war in American history, courses trillions of dollars, killed, hundreds of thousands of innocent people, brought to you by it again, talking about the people, Ninety percent of the people swallowed the crap spewing out of the mouth of that little gutlass arrogant daddy's.
Speaker 5: Boy, George W. Bush. You're gonna get that guy who's blad.
Speaker 6: Ninety percent of the people supported that ninety percent. Now let's go back to the other piece of scum crap that people love, the little peanut farmer Jimmy Carta. Oh and that scumbag Maye rottenhel Brazinski. Oh yes, George's on MSN be seen now I forgot anyway, they're the ones that gave us al Qaeda. No, no, we got to rename it Muja Hardeen. Osama bin Laden the head of it, brought to you by Jimmy Karda and Brazinski to stop the Russians from beating the Taliban.
Speaker 5: And what people to have no idea about.
Speaker 6: Afghanistan was a very very culturally advanced society artistically culturally before the Taliban took over and Russia was fighting against that.
Speaker 5: We stopped that war.
Speaker 6: We created the Muja Harden, which became Al Kaeda.
Speaker 4: Just like we created the Iyatolas in Iran. You know there we go.
Speaker 5: Yep, But people have no idea about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. None. We don't just lose the wars. We create an incredibly evil left behind blowback everywhere we you're talking about Iran or Afghanistan, and yet we're going to continue to do this. Trump wants to go back into Bogram. Of course that's not going to happen. I don't know if he will attack them or what he will do.
Speaker 6: But way, yeah, there's no way that you know Trump, I mean, you know, it would a lie.
Speaker 5: I had an article. You'll be sure.
Speaker 4: How'd you like that meeting where he I think the figure was six million dollars to bring in all of these generals and admirals so that they could be lectured by hegseth about how he's going to change things. And then Trump gets up there and he rambles on and on and on about firemen and how dangerous their job is, and but he loves them because they voted for him. That type of thing. It was crazy. A lot of people are questioning his mental capacity now after that.
Speaker 5: He was mental capacity, mentally ill for years.
Speaker 6: Yeah, our objective is to immediately have a total secession of hostilities. All shooting has to stop. We need peace without delay. That's when he was lying running for office. I forgot we want peace on earth all over. Oh I'm full of crap. I was only saying that to get elected. Shut the hell up, so Lenty, or maybe we'll kill you if you don't shut up.
Speaker 5: Let's keep going.
Speaker 6: We will measure our success not only by the battles we win, but also by the wars we end, but most importantly, the wars we never get into. You're ready, My proudest legacy will be that of a peacemaker and a unifier. That's what I want to be, a peacemaker and a unifier. That's how he lied his way into your legacy. Who the hell cares what they think of you when you're gay?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I will tell you think about me when I'm alive.
Speaker 6: Oh, my legacy, my legacy. Well, who made this stupid word up?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Well, look at what we were told about Woodrow Wilson. He promised he wouldn't get us.
Speaker 6: Something in your eyes here ready, I'm going to start a war.
Speaker 5: I'm going to stop wars.
Speaker 6: I'm moving quickly to end wars, settle conflicts, and restore the panic to piece. I want peace. All the lies that he led his way into office. Facts are right there. Shuck a hell up, celenty. We don't want facts. We're stupid little morons, and we suck up to the crap that our politicians spew out.
Speaker 4: That's right. We've been promised many times by people running for office like Woodrow Wilson and LBJ we're not going to get involved in that war. We're not going to escalate that war. And we see how that operates over and over again. This is just the latest example of it. They always promise peace. But what Trump is looking for I think when he talks about peace he spells it with an eye and the word gerald. He's always looking for a piece or something somewhere.
Speaker 5: Got it.
Speaker 6: That was a cover of our magazine, by the way. Yeah, we had a piece or a piece of shr you know.
Speaker 4: That's right. Yeah, I want a piece of that country. I want a piece of that country. I want Venezuela as well, and all the rest of this stuff. And then you know when he brings these as irrelevant as most of what he had to say was. You know, he gets there in front of this giant flag like he's George C. Scott at the beginning of patent and then he tells them we've got the enemy within. I think that's a pretty ominous thing as well. What do you think about that? You know what what Trump is doing?
Speaker 6: Second troops into US cities. Yeah, military leaders told us cities could be training grounds. Yeah, you mean president tells military brisk enemy within US?
Speaker 5: Is that what were you talking about?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm talking about the police state, the military police state. You know at info Wares when they did four documentaries about police state USA. They need to do one and call it police State number five, the Trump deception. I think that was one of them, had Obama deception. I don't know if that was the police State sub series, if that was a separate one.
Speaker 5: But that's sad. You know, I got, like you, I've been banned on I used to do. I used to be in for wars a once a week.
Speaker 4: Yeahs. But now police state and war in Latin America is a good thing. David Ike is all over Alex for that because he said, hey, yeah, you know, Latin America, we've won the wars down there, the wars that we fought for United Fruit Company and other things like that. It's metally Butler exposed. But yeah, I mean it's like whatever happened. I mean, we used to be for peace, and we used to be for the constitution, free speech, but now we're not.
Speaker 5: You know, we're just we have It's been going on forever.
Speaker 4: No, I mean the media, you know, the people that we worked with, you know, just you see these Trump influencers out there. Whatever Trump wants, and Trump doesn't want any of those things, of course, he just pretends to, and he has his influencers telling you that. It's just forty chess.
Speaker 5: Or something again. You know, an article just came out about.
Speaker 6: America's trust in the media is at the lowest level ever. Gallipole just came out again the media and nothing again. He got a tracking trends is the understanding of where we are?
Speaker 5: How he got here to see where we're going.
Speaker 6: This is a T shirt that I did back in nineteen ninety two.
Speaker 5: When little Billy Clinton was running for office.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is a little clown, arrogant, arrogant, lying.
Speaker 5: Piece of crap.
Speaker 6: That was worth nothing, that's now worthwhile about one hundred and thirty million dollars.
Speaker 5: Yeah, gets paid off. Anyway.
Speaker 6: He's the one that gave us the Federal Communications Act in nineteen ninety six, deregulated the communications industry. There were thousands of independent radio stations, television stations, magazines, newspapers. Now six countries control two companies controlled ninety two percent.
Speaker 5: Of Americas media.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there is nothing again giving people the trans journal we're independent, we have no advertisers. And again you put the link in that you have over there. Of course, of the grand total two dollars and fifty cents a.
Speaker 4: Week, that's right, Eveing the code Night you can get discount ten percent there, trans journal.
Speaker 6: And you look at the facts of what's going on now and how they're this guy what's his name on the article here somewhere, this guy Car, who's the FCC championship.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Brendan Carr.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, there's an article here about how here.
Speaker 5: It is you ready?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Talking about the media? Yeah, right here.
Speaker 6: Car plans to keep going after the media. The FCC chair has threatened TV lice over what he sees you're ready as liberal bias in broadcasts. Hey, hey, fat mouth, only conservative can't have liberal And again they're not liberals anymore, they're libtards. But anyway, how come, who the hell are you to say? Who should say? What? Shut the hell up? So and the FC seed share you are just a little guinea from the bronx. Well the hell is this guy to say? What anybody should say? Hey, this is America. You got it A and me or Ika miild Trump.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, you got a lot of these comedians who've been paid a lot of money to go to Saudi Arabia and Saudi Arabia saying look at this, we allow these people to criticize America. Here in Saudi Arabia's you try criticizing Islam, or try criticizing the little king that is there, and see what happens. Are you going to get the Kashogi treatment? Uh, they'll not only cut your program, your throat. But the reality is is that we can see that you know in Saudi Arabia. Course, you know, they don't care if you criticize America and American censorship, which should be criticized, just don't criticize them. So free speech is only there if you allow people to criticize what you disagree with. You only if you allow the speech that you disagree with, and all of this hate speech stuff. And of course the Trump administration is playing the same game that Left did. They're playing the same game that the Saudi dictator is doing. None of these people, That's the thing, Gerald, I don't see anywhere well free speech is promoted as a principle, certainly, not in Europe, not in the US, not in Saudi Arabia or Israel. Nowhere, yeah, nowhere. Now.
Speaker 6: Oh, look what they're doing in the UK, how they're locking people in Australia want.
Speaker 4: Infidence, right, Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 6: Germany, come out, you can't come out again. You cannot come out for the Palestinians.
Speaker 5: You're not allowed to keep the slaughter going. Are you ready for this?
Speaker 6: The American people don't believe anything until they see it on television.
Speaker 5: You know he said that?
Speaker 4: Who said that?
Speaker 5: Richard Nixon?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, the problem is going to be people can't believe what they see on TV either. There was an app that came out this week and it was out from Open Ai, and of course they took the CEO of open ai and they made a video showing him shoplifting GPU cards at a Walmart or something or Target. And so people said, they don't realize what they're showing people here is just how dangerous this stuff could be. They've already had people who have been falsely identified by AI facial recognition and biometrics, and even though they were warned that that was not completely reliable, they went ahead and used that to prosecute the person and they were able to beat the rap. You know you're gonna be able to see trust what you see on TV either, because these things are getting very very good.
Speaker 6: No, it's it's disgusting and it's only going this AI is going to make things a lot worse. And again you talked about again, you were talking before about the Ukraine War. People have no idea how the United States over through the democratically elected government of Victyanikovich in twenty fourteen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right, we wrote.
Speaker 6: About it in detail. He's so happy, that guy is. I've told you this a dozen times. That is the twenty fourteen is that when the magazine used to be a quarterly, now it's a weekly about the United States overthrow. Washington is driving the world to the final war. And Washington's coup in Ukraine brought not only a threat to the Russian population in Ukraine, but also a direct strategic threat to Russia itself. I mean, it's right here. People have no idea about the facts. They don't care about the facts. Go to CNN. It's something about Tallis Swift's new album. All right, that's the front page.
Speaker 5: I'm not making it up.
Speaker 6: Nothing about the slaughter of the Palestinian people.
Speaker 4: Nothing zero that or the latest celebrity divorce that is out there, you know. And yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And they're talking about censorship, narrative war, pits Pentagon against press. There's a New York Times nine to twenty five. It's September twenty fifth. Imagine for a moment that the Defense departments new demand for a pledge from Pentagon reporters, a commitment not to publish even unclassified information except what US press officers approve.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, all right, yeah.
Speaker 5: Press offices.
Speaker 6: Watch some little arrogant clown telling me what I should say and this is unclassified.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and if you do it, we'll kill you. What, try you in jail.
Speaker 4: This is the kind of stuff that they do when there's a declared war, except they've got all these wars going on even though they don't declare them. And so of course the censorship as part of what we see with an ongoing war, and we have war everywhere, and every day it seems like we're getting some new conflict. They're just like this thing with Bogram came out of nowhere, and he's got about as much chance of getting the Afghan government there to sign under that as he does getting Greenland. But you know, I never thought that he would attack Greenland. I could imagine that he would attack Bogram.
Speaker 6: Now you know it's you know, at the rally, this is what I read, We the people of the United States in order to form a more perfect union, established justice, in short, domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to our cells and our posterity. Do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
Speaker 5: What do you mean we the people? It's me the politician, Are you the people? So shut the hell up? Yep again. You saw with the.
Speaker 6: COVID War from cities to states to the nation.
Speaker 5: We're in charge. We'll tell you what to do. Oh.
Speaker 6: Now, look at the Democrats over there pumping up that arrogant little another daddy's boy got sown, Gavin Newsom.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 6: Oh, there's the slime ball that locked down California while he's partying up at the French laundry for four hundred dollars a pleat. Yeah, though it's cost for people to eat there. I'm having a party with my friends.
Speaker 5: We don't need masks. We could do what we want. You're just a little plantation work called slave land. You do what I tell you to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's always got a new scam coming out, doesn't he. As you call him Gavin new Scam. Yeah, one scam after the other. Yeah, it's a it's an elite club and we're not in it. And of course, you know, when we talk about the press and the consolidation, we've not seen this kind of consolidation in the past that we're seeing now. With the Ellisons, for example, you know we have seen years ago they were saying, you know, look at you got all the different press that are being consolidated, both broadcast as well as printed press. We're consolidating into just a few companies. And they saw the same thing happening in the film industry. They were consolidating into just a few of the few studios. And now with Larry Ellison, what you're seeing is a consolidation now that they've consolidated these individual industries. Now they are consolidating these few remainings studios and these two remaining press agencies. They're consolidating them together. Ellison is doing that. And also now with TikTok, you're starting to see once you bring TikTok and social media, you have social media, entertainment, and the press all being consolidated and held by just a couple of people. Yep, that's the pattern that we're seeing here again.
Speaker 6: I've been banned on TikTok, banned on Facebook.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yep. And I think that kind of consolidation for control is one of the worst forms of censorship because that's what we've been fighting from the very beginning with this. You know, when they come out and the Pentagon says you can't report on that, that gets people's attention. But when they just make you disappear, you know, they swamp you with all the rest of this slop that they put out there, that's the thing that's difficult to get around.
Speaker 5: We will know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right, remember that one, Yeah, right.
Speaker 6: William Casey, Yeah, GIA director nineteen eighty one, All right, crap's.
Speaker 5: Been going on for a long time. That was a guy going on for a long time.
Speaker 4: That was a guy who was running the Iran Contra thing, you know. Yeah, Well, the founders of OSS that they went to the CIA. He became Reagan's campaign manager and then heavy in the Reagan administration, Bill Casey. While Bill Casey, yeah, yeah, going to see they.
Speaker 6: Said very very sad, and I'm very sad. I'm telling you that, you know, this thing costs a lot of money in aggravation to put on these rallies, and that so few people, no young people, as a matter of fact.
Speaker 5: Is a nice young guy. It goes to Bard College.
Speaker 6: This is right across the river over again, right, yeah, half hour away, and he puts signs up all over the campus, all over run Beck told all his friends, not one young person showed.
Speaker 5: Up from school. Not one.
Speaker 6: There's an article in in uh Monday's New York Times about how kids in college and young people they don't talk to each other anymore. They're on the phones all the time, right, And that's the future.
Speaker 5: It's it's it's it's so sad. It's so sad.
Speaker 6: You know, as I say, they misspelled it in the King's James Bible where they said the meek shall inherit the earth. The geeks have inherited the earth. The music stinks, the styles stinks. Look look how they brought down the style, these little clown boys dressing up in.
Speaker 5: Jeans and a and a crappy T shirt. And that's what it is.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 6: I go out last night to a very fine restaurant. There's a guy my age with a baseball cap on yeah, you know, and and I liked, where would you wear a backwards or you're going to put a catch his mask on?
Speaker 4: What good?
Speaker 6: What is?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Well, this one thing I started the show with Jerald, I'd like to get your take on it, you know, And that's farm ageddon. Trump's tariff policies have been horrific, especially for small businesses, but nowhere more so than the farms. They were the ones who were selling a lot of product to China, and Trump has made that go down to zero. They had soybean, for example. We had a report about that twelve and a half billion dollars China bought and soybean last year. This year they bought zero zero. And in Arkansas, one out of every three family farms are going down. Trump's solution of this is kind of what he did when he locked down the country in twenty twenty. I'll give you a stimulus check. And this is the technocratic program to put us all on the doll put us all on welfare. We won't have jobs, won't have businesses. And this is one of the things that I think is so incredibly horrific about this. Now the terroriffs really are still not staple. That's the key thing as bad as it is, even though it is a tax I so yet another tax. And you know, I saw this delusional stuff and the Trump media about how he's going to get rid of the income tax, and of course we knew that wasn't going to happen because at the same time he's saying he's going to put these tariffs on, he goes and I'm not, I'm going to make the tax cuts permanent. Well, if he makes the tax cuts, so the income tax cuts permanent, that means he's making the income tax permanent as well. So it was clear that he wasn't going to do that. In the past, conservatives would always be suspicious and aware when somebody was changing the tax structure and say, wait a minute, am I going to wind up with two taxes where I used to have just one? But this time everybody has gone to sleep and nobody is pointing that out, and it's just a replay of the lockdown. I think, what do you think about that? That? What you know economically, what's happening and the damage with us And of course it's going before the Supreme Court whether or not he can just arbitrarily impose tariffs on a whim. If he has a bad day or he gets angry with somebody in a particular country, he'll jack the tariffs up on that particular country for no apparent reason except for his narcissism. But it'll be interesting to see what the Supreme Court says about this. But the damage this year has been horrific. That's one of the reasons why gold is up so much, and you've been talking about that as well. What do you see happening with the economy.
Speaker 6: First of all, there is going to be a dot com bust, way over invested in the Again, chuns are born, they grow, they mature, reach old agent die Ai became public only three years ago. You don't invest all your money in the infancy number two Again, I've mentioned this a number of times again Slick Willie. Before he bought China into the World Trade Organization, ten percent of Chinese eighteen year olds went to college today, nearly seventy. We're talking before about how young people are totally addicted their AI, high tech addictive. China is going to lead the world of AI. You're seeing it with Deep Seek. Matter of fact, Deep Seat just came out with another one yesterday. All different languages, much more efficient than any of the other ones out there. The Chinese company for a much cheaper price. There's going to be a dot com bust. You're looking at the pe ratio is way way overvalued. And then you're looking at only a handful of companies, the so called Magnificent seven, that are driving up the Nasdaq, like a couple of them responsible for thirty seven percent of the increase in the Nasdaq. There's going to be a dot com bust globally. Take a look at oil prices. Brent crude last year was selling on average eighty one dollars a barrel, and now we're looking about sixty four dollars a barrel, sixty.
Speaker 5: Five dollars a barrel, and.
Speaker 6: The reason being is there's a lot more supply than demand.
Speaker 5: Then you have to look at the real numbers.
Speaker 6: Look what's going on in Germany two years of recession, third largest economy in the world, largest one in Europe, heading to the third year of recession. Maybe it'll come out flat. One country after another in Europe going down. The emerging markets are submerging. There's going to be We are headed for the worst geopolitical and socioeconomic crisis in my lifetime, and I've been forecasting now for forty five years.
Speaker 5: I've never seen anything like this. In the end.
Speaker 6: Going back to gold, Oh, you like the stock market's going up. How much did go go up this year? Forty seven percent? How much did silver go up? Only sixty percent?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's amazing, isn't it.
Speaker 6: It's telling you how bad it is is. It's telling you the danger ahead. That's why the prices are soaring. And here's the other thing. The lower interest rates go, the deeper the dollar falls. The deeper the dollar falls, the higher goal prices go up because gold is dollar based, so it's cheap buy when your currencies go up.
Speaker 5: Number two, they're gonna come out.
Speaker 6: You saw that little Eric Trump boy talking more about these so called stable coins orwell could not have come up with a better name.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: Who you're talking to. Everything is gonna go digital.
Speaker 6: They're gonna come up with a CBDC central bank digital currency.
Speaker 5: This is way worth more than a dollar. We just got rid of our debt level, by the.
Speaker 6: Way, talking about the global economy, three hundred and forty trillion dollars in debt. When you put the nations together. It actually is much higher than that. In the United States, for example, it's not a thirty seven trillion dollar debt level.
Speaker 5: It's more like one hundred and thirty seven trillion.
Speaker 6: They don't put in solid security, don't put in medicaid, the don't put in medicaid, they don't put all the money the government owns for all these other ones. When you put that in, you're well over one hundred trillion by the facts. So you're talking about the crisis and my goal prices are going up.
Speaker 5: Again.
Speaker 6: I've been at this for forty five years. I started buying gold at one hundred and sixty three dollars and ounced back in nineteen seventy eight. I've been following it a long time. So that's where we're going. There's gonna be a and then they're gonna ramp up the Israel War.
Speaker 5: They're gonna attack Iran. If they attack Iran.
Speaker 6: It's the beginning of the end of life on Earth because you don't again, you don't have to be good at math to figure this out. There in ninety one million Iranians versus seven million Israelish, a rod very advanced scientifically, militarily technologically, And what does Israel say when they're going to lose? Look it up, Sampson option s a n s On we start losing, we go nuclear. Oh, Israel's allowed to have nuclear weapons. I forgot that the chosen people. Yeah, Oh, the only hap between two hundred and four hundred nuclear what heads?
Speaker 5: Ron can't have any?
Speaker 6: North Korea can't Outay, we'll tell you who can have them.
Speaker 4: Well, you know when you look at the cruise missiles and now Trump wants to He's gone from the peace summit with Putin and Alaska to now he's going to put cruise missiles there in Ukraine so they can go deep into Russian territory, saying well, we limited to infrastructure attacks. Well, it seems to me like that's going to go both ways. What do you think is going to happen here? I would imagine that you're not going to launch some intercontinental ballistic missile, but you will have infrastructure attacks that will have plausible deniability. And our infrastructure is very vulnerable to that type of an attack, an asymmetric attack, and that could become That could be done by Russia, it could be done by China, It could be done by some of these drug cartels that they want to go to war with and how they will use it, regardless of who it is that's doing that, I think is going to be you know, up to you just suspend the wheel to see what they're going to do with that. What do you think is going to happen? Are we going to see massive disruption in that regard? As well? As Trump is talking about the enemy within and he's going to you know, war with cartels as well as with people on the left. He wants to deploy the military. Seems like he wants to have a civil war here as well. What do you think about that?
Speaker 6: Let's talk about the cartels. It's a lot of crap. I had nothing to do with cartels. Let's go back and talk about attacking thats because it overthrowing the Maduro government cartels. Why don't we go back to when he was president back in it was it twenty nineteen, twenty twenty when he tried to overthrow the government with that little clown boy what was his name, Guido? Yeah, say he's the real president of you of Venezuela.
Speaker 5: And not Maduro. Remember that one.
Speaker 6: I remember when they try to overthrow it they came in from Colombia and they got wiped out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 5: I had nothing to do with drug cartels back then.
Speaker 4: That's right. It's about regime change. But they'll blame it on that, you know, And I'm.
Speaker 5: Saying, it's a lot of crap.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a bunch of bs about cart they're using this as an excuse. Again, go by the facts. He tried to overthrow the government when he was president back in two thousand and nineteen.
Speaker 5: In twenty and twenty.
Speaker 4: I covered an article yesterday a guy made the point that we never heard of this trendy twenty twenty. Rather, yeah, guy made the point that we've never heard of this trendy Arugua or whatever. I just call him the trendy gang. You'd never heard of the trendy Gang until twenty eighteen, which is when they started making their first moves in terms of doing this kind of stuff. So I said, so, is it a CIA created organization like they have done in the takeover of Syria or the things that we have seen in Afghanistan or places like that. Is it kind of a false flag thing to start with? Because we know that the CIA has been running drugs out of Central America and other things like that. And so is this whole trendy gang is that really a deep state operation there to give them an excuse to try to attack Venezuela, as if they needed one.
Speaker 6: I mean here that isuel That's a pretty rich oil country.
Speaker 4: Isn't it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, very you think you mentioned Syria. You need the United States taking over the oil in eastern Syria on the East Saide regime.
Speaker 5: We won't talk about that.
Speaker 6: Oh you mean they try to overthrow the assad government, which they did because Iran wanted to put a pipeline into Syria so they could bring the oil out into the into the Mediterranean over there. Oh, and they overthrew the took over Libya when the nobel piece of crap prize went a Barack Obama along with Oh, if only women were in charge, we would have no war. Hilary Clinton, Samantha Power, Susan Rice, overthrow the Kadafi government. Oh you mean Libya that has one of the richest oil feels in the world where you don't have to dig deep to get the oil out. You think we would have invaded a rock Syria, Libya go into Venezuela if their major export was broccoli.
Speaker 4: And then of course we got we got the pipeline, the nord Stream pipeline. You had to blow that up so we could sell them are liquid, got gas and all that. Gus. It's all about that, isn't it.
Speaker 5: That's all it's about.
Speaker 6: You mentioned Smedley Butler before was a racket, and he talks about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so I'm heartbroken.
Speaker 5: Here you ready for this? I just read this before I went on a long on the air.
Speaker 6: Israel Caesar's last fatilla boat ready to deport hundreds as more ships set sail for Gaza, invading these boats in international water as they're trying to bring food to the starving people in Gaza.
Speaker 5: That's all right, hey, we can do what we want. Ready.
Speaker 6: Trump gives Sunday deadline for Hamasque to take his Gaza proposal quote or be quickly extinguished. This is the Israel that violated the last cease fire agreement. Oh, we won't talk about that, Oh yes we will. They violated in the middle in March what'ch sixteenth or eighteenth, and then they started starving all the Palestinian people.
Speaker 5: Oh, Hamas agreed to the seas Fire agreement.
Speaker 6: But Israel broken Israel's Oh they're killing people in Lebanon every day. Oh no, they Hamas people are killing over there. Don't know they are hasibull of people.
Speaker 5: I forgot.
Speaker 6: They violated the Lebanon sees Fire Agreement over one hundred times.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're gonna.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you, if they go war against Iran, it's going to be the beginning of the end of life on earth. I am so heartbroken that there's no support for peace.
Speaker 5: Oh, oh, musk is worth? Now what five hundred billion dollars? Ain't got some how about a billion fuck piece?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Screw you? So that day I want six hundred billion. Don't you know who I am?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're nobody and you must listen to me. F you Jack, Yeah, not a penny for piece. And the billionaires oh you mentioned Ellison huh yeah, and they countrolling everything. You're not allowed to come out against Israel. You're an anti sami f you.
Speaker 4: Mhm. Yeah. When we look at the what Trump did at the UN I really got my attention. You know when they were talking about putting in Tony Blair as a governor of Gaza, and then all of a sudden, a day or so later, it's like, oh, no, we want Trump as the governor of this or whatever. And I'm like, what happened with this? And all of a sudden it all changed because Yahoo came in and Trump had this plan that he had taken around to the Gulf States and Arab States and got them to all say, yeah, we like that, took it to the UN even though it was horrible plan, they all like that, and he released then and then Netta who comes in and completely rewrites it, and Trump does everything that Netta who wants on that again?
Speaker 6: You know the United Look at the cover of the magazine this week, talk about the United Nations called the United Nothings.
Speaker 5: All talk, no action, yep.
Speaker 6: And they steal our money, the plantation workers of slave landiers. So these little clown boys and girls could be you in this and that nothing empty, empty words, no action. Oh but I forgot. They're the ones that officially made Israel's estate back in nineteen forty eight. Yeah, stealing the land of the Palestinian people. His Majesty's government declares that the land and Palestine will be settled by the Jewish people. We will use our best endeavors to achieve the subjective. Oh that was the Balfour Declaration in nineteen seventeen, brought to you by the wroth Childs.
Speaker 5: No, it's terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible.
Speaker 6: What's going on? No outrage and if you come out against it. Yeah, these are Israel overwhelming exodus as Israel pounds Gaza, yep on and on and on on and on. Much of Gaza's largest urban center is flattened, Yeah, to total ruins. How Mars is living in every every hospital there, in every school there, at every house.
Speaker 5: Where's the outrage?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, none, yeah, none, small group of us are fighting. But other than that, and what you mentioned before about what's going on Ukraine Russia on Thursday, I heard you say this that there was no Cold War with the West because it was now a fiery conflict.
Speaker 5: World War three is begun?
Speaker 6: Asked before we didn't get into I got my mind went through another area about what's going to happen in Ukraine, a false flag event. They're gonna blow up a nuclear power plant, They're going to do something, They're going to create something that's going to escalate that war.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we know that all the NATO countries are you know, pushing this and planning for it. They are, you know, increasing the draft, They're increasing their military spending. I'm here in Germany, where their economy is tanking. They're going in and borrowing money and putting massive amounts into military expenditure. And both Germany and France are telling their hospitals to get ready for mass casualties. As this is all happening. It isn't like these things are some event that's going to get out of control and run away. These people are pushing it relentlessly towards this goal.
Speaker 6: Writing about it every week in the magazine Yeah, talked about the Germany again two years of recession heading into their third. They're barring a trillion dollars a trillion dollars to build up their military, and we're gonna build up our infrastructure so they could hold the tanks.
Speaker 5: I'm not making this up.
Speaker 6: Brought to you by hal Mertz or Mertz, the black Rock guy that's playing the Chancellor.
Speaker 5: We've got to stop those Russians. We only killed twenty five million of them in World War Two. We gotta kill more of them. Now.
Speaker 6: Oh, there's the Germany that gave us World War One and World War Two. Yeah, all right, Germany, Yeah, that slaughtered Operation Barbara Rosis killed over twenty five million Russian people.
Speaker 5: Oh, by the way, who are the first defeated Germans in World War Two? The Russians?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, yeah, you.
Speaker 6: Ready, what you were talking about us to provide Kiev with intelligence and missile strikes Deep inside Russia. Crisis is unfolding at Russian hell nuclear plant.
Speaker 5: We've been warning about up this and here was he saying.
Speaker 6: Right here, Russia says Ukraine artillery severed, the severed the line and render repair is too dangerous to repair. Ukraine is bombing a thing. You're gonna blame it on the Russians.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, just look at how everybody is looking for any kind of excuse. I mean, we had these situations with drones harassing airports in Denmark, and you know, they wanted to try to build that into World War three, and it's like, you know, you can't prove that that was who that was. I mean, it could be domestic people that were doing that. And we had that happening all over the East coast about a year ago. But I got before we run out of time. I got a couple of comments here. I wanted to give you Gerald from Guard Goldsmith. He said, I wish I'd been able to be with the folks at Gerald's event. He said, It's makers are great. He caught it online. He said they'd planned to go and I met Guard when I was there four years ago, he said. Frustrating, but he got to watch online. He got sick. He said, he couldn't make it. But yeah, it's it truly is sad that there isn't any support for peace and even Yeah, it's just it's crazy the way people are manipulating, how tribal everybody's gotten. You know, you take a look at this Charlie Kirk thing, and everybody is freaking out about it. They want to name everything after Charlie Kirk. And yet what was it that Charlie Kirk did. He would go and promote free speech and free debate, and yet these same people are wanting to try to shut down speech and debate. I think it's just a sign of the times in which we live, and people are losing their mind here at the end of this fourth Turning. And as you point out, as the financial stuff is going down, they always take us to war. That's what really happens in a fourth turning. It's always a major economic catastrophe. And then they take us to war, and they know what time that we're in. You know, they constantly talk about these generations and you know gen Z, gen X, where you know boomers and this and that millennials, and yet they don't want you to look at the overall trend. That is a cyclical thing, that is that is then also exploited by these leaders who know what the zeitgeist is in a particular culture at any given time, and so they use that to get what they want, which is to take us toward to distract us from what they're doing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's said, and it's true. Yeah, and again people won't like me because I'm angry. He who is not angry when there is just cause for anger is immoral. Why because anger looks to the good injustice, and if you live a bit injustice without anger, you are immoral as well as unjustice.
Speaker 4: That's a good place to end it. And again, everybody go to trends journal and don't forget to use a night and you get basically twelve times the content they used to get a few years ago from Gerald. You speak quarterly, nounce weekly, and we have someone here who's got a comment and a tip from Big Olaf.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Big Olaf says, love the content. Thanks for keeping it real, and we keep it real by getting Gerald slenty on here frequently. Thank you so much for coming on, Gerald, appreciate it, Appreciate trends general. Thank you so much. Have a good weekend, everybody. The common man they created common Core, dumbed down our children. They created Common Past to track and control us, their Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidknightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidknightshow dot com