Speaker 1: In there, folks.
Speaker 2: Before we dive in, just a friendly reminder that Beer Belly Sports is a podcast, not a mensa meeting. They're not CNN, ESPN, not your mom's book club, and they're definitely not to be trusted with an intelligent thought. They're here for laughs, beer, and a good time, not pulid surprises or perfect stats. The opinions, hot takes, and wild predictions you're about to hear are strictly their own and possibly influenced by whatever was on tap earlier in the day. If you should take anything that they say too seriously, that's on you, Bubba. So crack a cold one, sit on back, and remember it's all good fun, just a bunch of Minnesotans talkin' sports, sippin' beer, sometimes making sense, and demonstrating the thoughts that kept them out of the really good schools. Everybody, please just take a breath and we'll begin.
Speaker 1: If I would have done that, I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: It died, it's not as it's not as bad.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: I know somebody else that got the the either hydraulic holes or something like that, stuck on something and he didn't notice it, and then when he did and he figured it out. It released the pressure. He said, it launched him. It launched him in that basket and he had his harness on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it boomed.
Speaker 3: I hit the ground and he got back up and just like, all right, I'm done for the day.
Speaker 4: I kind of stopped when I was almost tipped that the front endloader. Ye, front endload have to.
Speaker 3: Really do something to tip over a front endloader. You have to really do something bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but no, the skits he are, Like when that hydraul gave out, I was like, this doesn't look good.
Speaker 1: This might suck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when your foot's to the floor and it's like going down. The fact that you're like, I'm gonna keep going through it, I'm just gonna I'm just gonna I'm just gonna send it. I'm just gonna keep going. Just let a rip tater chip letter and then Yeah, you would have definitely broke the glass on that.
Speaker 4: But there's no glass. So that's what I've been Oh there's no glasses. No, there's literally no glass. It's the cage is right here.
Speaker 1: I can go out and old school sand like I'm going to hit my head on that.
Speaker 3: It's kind of nice, like the newer like Koboda ones. Yeah, they have the door that opens up above you because like, if something goes on like now with like even like the Cat one, it's like if you have to have the bucket up at least a little bit, you can't get out, which if there's something going on is kind of nice and they're fixing it and you're like, oh, I stuck in here, I can't get out and help you.
Speaker 1: It's I've I almost die.
Speaker 4: Also on that same skits here, the drag line does not stay on very well, so a lot of times when I'm brush cutting, it will pop off. Hero fuck you hear the mower stop? God damn it, Goetta get out. It's twenty degrees, by the way, no heat in the scene. And it's like I said, open air.
Speaker 3: Twenty degrees, Yes, twenty degrees.
Speaker 1: Twenty degrees, it's cold. There's no heat.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you are from South Dakota, JESUSLD. Twenty degrees is not cold.
Speaker 1: Well it was for that.
Speaker 4: It will also I call him brush cut when it's like ten zero, like twenty degrees.
Speaker 1: I can't get any hotter. Otherwise I want to sit in the fucking swamp.
Speaker 3: You won't you won't you won't get any hotter? Yeah, yeah, twenty degrees is not cold.
Speaker 1: I guess when you're out there with no fucking heat this the window open, it's yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, twenty degrees is twenty degrees. I guess in the fall time when you're used to like, let's win fifty twenty.
Speaker 1: Degrees is in the winter dead winter? Like, dude, that's heat wave.
Speaker 3: That's grumpy old men. We're having any heat wave? Yeah, twenty degrees in the middle of wind. Why are you brush cutting in the middle of winter?
Speaker 1: It's easy to cut the wood, cut the wood. No, it's that's a show title.
Speaker 3: Stop eating blue chew can't help it can stop beating the blue pills. Brother, Hey, a question for you. How do you think that boy George got his nickname? Oh, just because he's a boy and his name's George. Like as far as nicknames go, like you know, like there's like Fat Joe, Lil Wayne, those are pretty obvious why they're nicknamed. That is it? Like why is it boy George? Like I don't know. That just came to my mind earlier today when we were listening to music. You know, it's like does Phil Collins, like his band do they have any like you know, yeah, no, no, but like when it's just Phil Collins, like he's got a band, you know, like Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. Yeah, okay, but it's like it's Phil Collins and like bon Jovi, Like how do you like? I just I was always wondered about, like boy George. I know, I know that's not the name of his band, that's Culture Club, But how do you get the nickname boy George?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Interesting, I really don't know.
Speaker 3: Give me your best guess.
Speaker 1: Uh, because he's a boy.
Speaker 3: His name is, his name's George, and he's a boy. It's very interesting. I was I was thinking about that. It's like, how does he get that nickname? And that could be anybody? You could be boy.
Speaker 1: Matt, it'd be weird.
Speaker 3: It'd be weird. I don't know, right, boy Bruce, baby Bruce, baby Bruce or no, what would you call me today? Jesus Christ, you just all of a sudden everywhere like you always give me like these new names Bryce Broove though, Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: I'm help.
Speaker 3: Yeah that that in your uh you're a babe.
Speaker 1: Or that's okay because you're you're a total babo. Sorry, I get in the car.
Speaker 3: You're like, love me, babe, Hey, bab everybody, Yeah, listen to that. Ladies, you think you're special, don't worry. He's called everybody around you.
Speaker 1: It's like I said, like, don't be offended if I called.
Speaker 3: Uh, some guy, just some guy, just man at the bar, babe.
Speaker 1: It's baby's different.
Speaker 3: Some girl I caught across the bar, me checking out a rack.
Speaker 1: Babe, got caught one time. It's all takes this one time.
Speaker 3: After that, he wore a cowboy hat. You can hide his eyes.
Speaker 1: There's a Are you looking for racks every night? I mean, you're not wrong. Sorry, I'm posting on Facebook. Yeah, you're you're on your phone social media. Yeah, so so busy, always so busy.
Speaker 3: So busy, so busy. Could you have done this prior to us start talking?
Speaker 1: No, because the links weren't available yet.
Speaker 3: Oh the links, the links? Oh yeah, the Minnesota women's basketball team. He's obviously connecting with them.
Speaker 1: Something needs to.
Speaker 3: Why.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Well, there's that.
Speaker 3: Allegedly what other madisms I I can only remember too? We got allegedly, Well there's that, and supposedly is that another one. No, you don't. Supposedly what did you say that again? No? No, no, would you go back? Supposedly alleged no, supposedly supposedly, I don't think that's right. Oh no, Maybe I'm hearing it wrong, or maybe I'm saying it wrong. Supposed supposedly there Supposedly it's like that cell and that one guy is like, uh, how's he call it tubberware? And he's like, what did you just say tubberware the first syllable tub wrong?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's it's right, but know, like because it's always like in a tub, but it's tupperware. It's very interesting.
Speaker 1: Say it one more time, tumbleware. No, No, Supposedly, supposedly we were saying it different. One of us is wrong. Help us saying it right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, supposedly you're Maybe we're saying it the same. I guess I'm just hearing it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Someone helps you know what microphones? These microphones they're brand new.
Speaker 1: Well that's not.
Speaker 3: So it's obviously mine. I'm probably not me whatever.
Speaker 1: They told that before. Sorry, it's not you, it's me. Oh really?
Speaker 3: Is that another madism?
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 3: That one to the list. How many times have you done that insensitive fucking banger?
Speaker 1: Were you seven to?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: When we listen to that song earlier, I was like, this song is a freak.
Speaker 3: What is that? What was that song that we were listening to after that? What did he? What did that guy say, open up your dress?
Speaker 1: Uh? Colyde, Oh yeah, dude, dude.
Speaker 3: Just one of those things like if you say it, you say it with melody.
Speaker 1: Actually I'm gonna say I'm gonna say it work for word.
Speaker 3: He said, Yeah, it's like if you say it with melody, like, that's okay.
Speaker 1: I actually just put it and we say it.
Speaker 3: It's gonna go wrong. That's like we're talking about the Bill Burbitt wrong.
Speaker 1: You can say it like that. Uh. The lyrics go for for Collide, the dawn is breaking, a light shining through.
Speaker 3: Just get to the point, get to the one looking for harm, trying to find where's on my mind. I'm not stoned, not yet, not, I haven't been for I'm very proud of you, Thank you.
Speaker 1: I cannot find it, but it's in here.
Speaker 3: It's like open open up your dress or it's whatever and.
Speaker 1: There because we saw it. I even saw it.
Speaker 3: You probably did it probably worked for you. You're like the one time you have like very smooth rhythm in your voice, like them all the time, all the time, all the time. We got like a you got like a you got a different octave on that one all the time. Yeah, allegedly.
Speaker 1: Her a snak in my boot.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's definitely a madism. Definitely pulled that on a chick. There's a sneak in my boot. I wonder why they love you.
Speaker 2: You just lying.
Speaker 1: There's a sneak in my boots. That's not very big. It's kind of all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they just find that out later.
Speaker 1: Some do, some do.
Speaker 3: There is there is there's another one that different story for a different day. There's another madism. Just keep talking and it happened. You're you are the woody doll of the smarts. Pull the fucking rope and he'll say his catch, blasting at all rodeo, where should I wear these boots? These boots go good with rodeo? Doesn't make sense, Matt, That doesn't all right? Start the show.
Speaker 6: Fine, this is dom fisting TVs.
Speaker 5: Matt is scroll into his palls, Scott's got on his business degrees.
Speaker 6: Dust and keeps the shore rolling on. We be Bitchin the episode talking Spots and having fall.
Speaker 1: You take shot beer Belly spats his ome.
Speaker 6: The Sammy Bros. Spot.
Speaker 1: Good morning, good afternoon, good evening. It doesn't matter where you are. This is Beer really Sports Company from the Runway Lounge. My name is Matt Jeffrey, and of course to my immediate left is correct.
Speaker 4: It is Bruce Almighty, thick leg, thick leg, thick leg. There's a snake in my boot. So uh, anyway, today's show. We have a great show. It's it's been a while since Bruce has been here, and not too terribly long. It feels like it I missed you maybe like a you know, three weeks or so. That's about a month.
Speaker 3: It's fine, fine, working as a trap all those kids. It's like the Adam Sandler bit, don't ever grow up, ever, grow up, stay here forever. It's true, and it's it's very true, like you think about it when you were younger, like I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Aiden, I already said that too.
Speaker 4: He was like I can't wait to grow up, and then probably like I think last years, like I don't want to grow No, Like no, you don't.
Speaker 3: Got bills, you got problems. You got problems. When you're a kid, you're like, mom, dad, whatever, fix this. And it's like, okay, we'll do our best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and now yeah, aiden's learning.
Speaker 3: He's like, speaking of children. Uh, my daughter, Emma got hit on by some college kids. She yeah, she works in the food industry and uh yeah, and they tried to get her snap or whatever, and she very eloquently said, I'm fifteen. Oh yeah, get your fucking hands off her. Greedy rats like you out there. No, you didn't hit on chicks. You didn't hit on any young chicks that you know of, allegedly.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding. That's it's not a book of math.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 1: That was That was good.
Speaker 3: That was you were listening and you you nailed that one. Good job, good job. Suppose we weren't talking about sports. We didn't lose you yet.
Speaker 1: I didn't give a ship yet.
Speaker 3: I didn't give a ship yet.
Speaker 1: I don't care. That's another one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's there's another one. Another madisms don't care. The Book of Matthew should just start off whenever you write it, just your your your yours.
Speaker 1: You should just start writing. I should there you.
Speaker 3: Go, like you know, like the bro code from like How I Met your Mother? Just mad asmsb just one word per page.
Speaker 1: Today's show's being brought to you by.
Speaker 3: Seventh daven New Pizza before pizza became trendy.
Speaker 4: Being brought to you by Home Choice right here in Bimiji. If you're looking to get any new appliances. Tax season, I mean tax sians coming go. But if you just got your tax money from I know some people are April fifteenth, Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: I mean some people. Takes a little bit you get to but if you still have it, go to Home Choice. Get a hund dollars off, use a promo code, beer Belly sports right here, only in Bibiji, you can get appliances. I got my Oscar computer that I use every fucking day, even even during like shows or when we do games for baseball this year, the same thing.
Speaker 3: What if you needed a dishwasher that's there too.
Speaker 1: It's there appliances. That's why they call it what Home Choice?
Speaker 3: All right? Could you have a choice for your home that's.
Speaker 1: Brilliant, that might drop it?
Speaker 3: You know, seven years.
Speaker 1: It's so good.
Speaker 3: Also brought to you by nob and Kettle, quaintly nestled between lake Georgian like Alice, go out there for a wonderful food experience with Josh and the crew.
Speaker 4: Also being brought to you by Jannie's Outpost. So Rodeo is coming up. Rodeo is coming up here soon. July Jalun.
Speaker 3: We're making new months. We're gonna get Jilu. That's halfway through June. You know, it's almost quite the July. It's Julun for the middle. And it's also very nice for Minnesota because our state bird.
Speaker 1: Is the loon.
Speaker 3: Jalon.
Speaker 1: You're welcome.
Speaker 3: You just stepped on something great. There doesn't Minnesota's needed. Just we need to cut off a few days in each month and.
Speaker 1: Make Julun Jalun good.
Speaker 3: Julu and then Reba McIntyre could be like Julu Julu.
Speaker 1: That's Dolly.
Speaker 3: No, she remained just because of her enhancements. Yes, that's the only reason why you did it better. No, she did it first. You're right, probably with the enhancements as well.
Speaker 1: But that.
Speaker 3: Another madism dynamite drops.
Speaker 1: Hey, welcome, awesome. So being brought to you by JD's Outposts.
Speaker 4: If so, we have a rodeo event that's coming up on June nineteenth and twentieth, and we're gonna be there for that. I think for the nineteenth we're gonna do a live. We're gonna do a live out there. We're gonna have a great time.
Speaker 1: I know it. Bruce and I are gonna be there for sure, not sure about the other guys. I will take that time off of work good, and we're gonna watch the event, and I'm I'm so looking forward to it.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna tell my boss. I'm like, hey, man, I need nineteen.
Speaker 1: That's a good one. But yeah, it's it'll be a fun time. So it's it helps. It is technically a local.
Speaker 3: Event and it's a rodeo.
Speaker 1: It's how would you not want to go to rodeo?
Speaker 3: People riding bull Would you ride a bull? I think we talked about this before.
Speaker 1: No horses, Yes, I love riding horses, but like bulls?
Speaker 3: New Could you do barrel racing?
Speaker 1: Be fun?
Speaker 3: You think you could do it?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't think I could. I don't think I could do any of those cowboys shit, I'm out, man, I mean, I would.
Speaker 1: You know steer wrestling?
Speaker 3: No, you've wrestled steer in your life? Don't lie to me.
Speaker 1: Hear me out, so this guy who guides him, and the guy actually has to fucking the gun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not something that anybody should look up on.
Speaker 1: It that happens.
Speaker 3: It happens in Jalu.
Speaker 1: Fucking I did put Jalut as one of the shows. That's perfect.
Speaker 3: Also brought to you by Paul Blunder.
Speaker 1: Communication has been serving the Bimigi and Grand Rapids area for over fifty years.
Speaker 3: Had a boy wait to go, Brian, Yeah, and we got.
Speaker 4: Of course, we have the the Gigazo. Also dragon boat seasons right around the corner too. That's at the beginning of August.
Speaker 3: So I imagine the signups. You's got to be pretty soon, actually, because that's a really popular event.
Speaker 1: Set me the audio for it.
Speaker 3: It is here also, it's it's the announcement of the announcements.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's announcement I've I've oh yeah, that's right. I forgot to post that. Yeah, especially one of those talk about today too busy, busy, busy. I'm actually a lot busier than than I have been before.
Speaker 3: You're busier than The look on your face does not make me want to take a drink of that.
Speaker 1: I wasn't prepared for that. You were like, and then you're like, here YouTube, I'm gonna I'm gonna finish, I'm gonna delune it. I'm gonna finish it.
Speaker 3: Hoppy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very hoppy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The look on your face. And I was like, that's one of those things where it's like somebody takes drinks. Oh that's good.
Speaker 1: You try it, like, no, no, no, no of those here take a hit, take a hit, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And you're like, yeah, take a hit. I've indulged in that in many shocker, no way, not you. It is what it is, allegedly legend friend trying to bust on as many madisms as I can today.
Speaker 1: It should have a bell for every time, just every every time.
Speaker 3: I gotta get a different bell, I know, like you gotta look like a cow bell or it is. Yeah, that's where Dustin used to have to do a round. He had to go old school with it, like shut up, idiots, you guys sucked balls. It's enough. Three different topics on one topic.
Speaker 1: We do it. Yeah, sorry, we do it. Yes, what do you do?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Anyways should get a show?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Actually, uh we find the.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, find that.
Speaker 2: It's time for the billy Sports six packs throught to you by Bryce Primo from Team Cermak real Estate. Just like your favorite Minnesota team, you need someone who knows how to close by, sell, move win with Bryce Primo and the bimage area called two and eight seven six zero ninety seven eight nine or send an email to Premonition three sixty five at hotmail dot com.
Speaker 3: All right, Bruce, we have First off, we gotta get Brooks to do a jalloon, just him and his sweet voice, just jallun. First off, our first beer? Do you want to crack that bad boy? He already cracked it, all right.
Speaker 1: I want to try to the tradition. Sorry, I'm also trying to do three things at once too. For sponsorships.
Speaker 3: Sponsorships they're good.
Speaker 1: They're good. They are really nice to have.
Speaker 3: Yes, anyway, Uh, this kind of grinds my gears. Our first beer. As some radio hosts out in Denver took shots at Pa over basketball, he doesn't even call basketball. For one, These Jackaloons called him unbelievably overrated. Paul Allen is terrible not to mention like, what was it a couple of years ago the Buffalo game where like he became world renowned I mean Lebron James, everybody was like retweeting him and these got I just took shots at him for no reason because Denver won Game five and forced to Game six, which we'll talk about later how that ended. But yeah, they were you know, they started off with Dane Moore and they were talking about, oh, he's the worst broadcaster. And then there's Paul Allen. It's like, what the hell did he do?
Speaker 1: He's just bitter, Yeah, because he.
Speaker 3: Is the greatest, I mean, in my opinion and which is very very biased, is the phenomenal football play caller. That's about all that is for the first beer for me, I just really irritated me. But he was he was a bigger man than some of us would be. Yeah, he went on their radio show and they apologized to him, and then he talked sports with them.
Speaker 4: So I mean, very uh do you think behind the mike how pissed he was. Let's okay, flashback to what happened to you a couple of years ago with some fucking Jackwagon was.
Speaker 1: Talking to you. Yeah, like, how did that make you feel?
Speaker 2: I was?
Speaker 3: I was, I was angry, you know a little bit, like much like I said on Lakeland Television. But I mean he was he was he was a you know, to go back on the show and let them apologize it. I mean he probably gets all kind of hate, you know, like we got like I think we had like three or four in our little run here and my run here runs longer. But much like in your underwear, Jesus, he needs to get new ones anyways. But he probably he gets a lot of hate from different people. But the way he just shook it off and was like, all right, let's just squash the beef. I'm pretty sure that's exactly what he said. I'm sure Paul Allen and those words said let's squash the But yeah, that's kind of irritated.
Speaker 1: You take it.
Speaker 3: You take a take a shot in your supple sides. That's that's that's is a go to move. At least that's what I've learned from listening to the radio. OK fan, But yeah, taking a shot at a guy he's not even he's not even calling the game, you just blatantly like you're just jealous of him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sound sounding is just jealous more so.
Speaker 3: But that just kind of grinded my gears, so to speak. It's talking crap about my guy. And if you're if you're listening to a Vikings game, you should definitely pause the TV, get kan, get a Bluetooth radio and then wait for the boom and then you hit play on your television. And it's a phenomenal, phenomenal listening experience if you are Vikings fan, because it's I mean, it's definitely you know, for the home team. You know it's it's biased. But like if Jonathan Filma is calling the game, I hate him. Well, there's so many reasons why. I mean, the nine Saints and all that. You know what happened, and we'll talk about that maybe later in the second half. With the uh the March Madness bracket, the beer belly.
Speaker 4: Brack, we can uh no, we don't have to because we don't have to yet to post about it. And I got to redo the you got to redo it the bracket for for a couple of things.
Speaker 3: There's more than that. All right, Well, that's it. That's I just needed to the just wanted to give my boy Pa. I'm sure he's listening.
Speaker 1: Always always die listen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm working on my next PA shirt by the way. Yeah, me and Jada are going through some ideas. Are trying to get that crazy here.
Speaker 1: Do you try? I'm sorry, do you like send these to him? I have not approval?
Speaker 3: No, no, just a shirt doesn't need his approval. I don't have his name on it.
Speaker 1: Okay, but do you think you should just for No, I'm looking as a business side of this.
Speaker 3: Then you send it to him.
Speaker 1: I will send it to me.
Speaker 3: I mean I would love to send him like, hey man, I dude, you're like the best to me. And when it comes to football calling and the touchdown one is a phenomenal shirt that Jada made for me. There's only two in existence, me and Josh Hollman.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna use my media talents. I'm want to see what I can do for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what whatever I mean, id well have to mind's getting to make a new one because I've had it for what three years ago for a little bit. You Ogata's work is good, it's holding up. But yeah, we're trying to work on a new one. We want to get that crazy here one, the one where Dustin put like, you know, his first original one and then he's got like that long year. So we're trying to do something with that, I meant, so you know, there's some creative stuff going on behind and not just me that it's Jada that nothing creative going on.
Speaker 4: H Parker, what's happening, buddy? He said, hey, hey, all right, so so what's that one? Let's move on to the next one. A sky row the fucking boat here?
Speaker 3: Of course, he was, how can you so you can't be a lush if you can't be in the book.
Speaker 1: So our quarterback Lindsay got must for a fake ID well intoxicated underage drinking? Who didn't you went? You went to the you for a little bit.
Speaker 3: Were you the only one indulging and underage dream?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay, well did you see other people underage?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: The fake ID thing that's actually way more popular than I knew. Like when I was younger, because I'm ancient now, that was like you basically could never do it, and now it's super easy. I was working with somebody that you just get a hold of this guy and he sends you basically and it looked real. There's like the only thing there was a difference is like there's raised lettering that the person that they contacted oversees to get this license and I know another person that has another fake ID that looks so remarkably like my ID. Really, it's unbelievable. My favorite thing, though, is the one that you just found, the Lindsay picture without Mick Lovin.
Speaker 1: Why I posted? I think it posted on your face page for really sport.
Speaker 3: I wonder where he got busted?
Speaker 1: Do you know that? Let's see, uh, bring the news the have the report, because.
Speaker 3: It's like if he was in dinky Town and somebody's busting him for that, It's like, come on, man, Dick now, he's definitely going in the transfer portal next year.
Speaker 4: He was booked, book booked in custody at one at one am and released around eight thirty in the morning.
Speaker 3: So that's a good time in a drunk tank.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Fun is being in Hennepeg County for over over the weekend.
Speaker 3: Never been there.
Speaker 1: That's not fun.
Speaker 3: Try to make any friends?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, I don't play cards. I imagine it's heart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, are telling the story about the snake in your boots.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 3: How many friends do you think you've made over that weekend?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you know how much his bond was. Guess I'll we get music for it bond.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's what is a would be?
Speaker 1: Why what do you know this?
Speaker 3: I just you know, because I keep up with the news. That's why, you know, the of the weird. That's the only reason I would know. I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: A thousand bucks ooh, so close four hundred and seventy Okay, So all right, I was a bit off, Yeah, bit off on that one. But uh yeah, so he was.
Speaker 3: Do you think a booster paid for that?
Speaker 1: Uh? Maybe? So it was in Washington County Sheriff's office in Arkansas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why.
Speaker 1: That's why I wasn't fucking here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's golden gun.
Speaker 1: I think he's from that.
Speaker 3: Area, right, I got nothing. I don't know where he's from.
Speaker 1: But Lindsay would turn twenty one years old on August eighteenth. He was so close, so close. That sucks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like you know, the rest of your buddies are all twenty one, they're all going out. You're like, I got the sick fake ID?
Speaker 1: Was that?
Speaker 3: Chingy got a fake ID?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Sanger?
Speaker 3: You know what? I hope they played Drake Lindsay and the club getting tipsy. But yeah, it's it's crazy, like how easy it is. The person that I do know said like, no, it's kidding. I will say this. I've worked in close proximity to him, and he said that.
Speaker 1: You do not.
Speaker 3: Okay, he said that they him and his friends. They and it was like the more people you got, the less money you had to spend it like a bundle. Yeah, so like him and for then and he got like a book. And then when they got it to like what the house's book And then they finally figured out you rip open this one part and your I d's were in there and they were remarkably similar. And uh, he got caught with it because of the rais. They're supposed to be raised lettering. There's raised lettering. Well, he doesn't know the internet spot to get it, but I'm sure he can probably easily find it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: AIM's probably very verse in the black market.
Speaker 1: Hammering the keyboarder.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jesus.
Speaker 1: Better there.
Speaker 3: He better not be there anyways. But yeah, and the most ironic part about that story is is the place where they took it. His dad ended up going there and seeing it, and that's how his dad found out. Hey, buddy, that's a pretty good idea. What one two? But yeah, yeah, Arkansas. You're not, uh, I thought somewhere else. Yeah, if it was in dinky town, I was gonna be a little pissed.
Speaker 1: It's like, come on, four and seventy bucks day, it must be nice.
Speaker 2: That's not so.
Speaker 3: That I went four thousand probably something me and you aren't good with math, right, No, wetterraduated.
Speaker 1: I did eventually.
Speaker 3: No, I I just I just went the faster out.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: The ged it was was pretty nice.
Speaker 1: I had a two point one, proud of myself.
Speaker 3: I did fairly well in freshman.
Speaker 4: I didn't give a ship. But then but then at you went to college, I had three point six in like college because actually cares.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's because you were drinking. Your blood alcohol level doesn't count.
Speaker 1: I'll be fucking dead, I know.
Speaker 3: I well, with your uh, your liquor consumption, yes, you probably would be.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: I've seen in some news articles people getting above that while driving and they didn't get pulled over because of their erratic driving. It was like bad tabs or like a break lightout or something like that. And say and then they like, I couldn't have told that guy was drunk. And it's like they do their blood alcohol level and it's like, holy shit. And then they do the the one in in the and I just from the news. The only reason I know this. They do the one in the station where it really dials in what you are, and it was still pretty high. But yeah, Drake Lindsay and you know what, he looks sad, sad in his uh shot, dumb ass. He's a kid.
Speaker 1: You're almost there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whatever you want, you want to.
Speaker 1: Go to the bar.
Speaker 3: He just wanted to sit across that bar and see some lovely lady one time. That's all I need to But one time I got caught.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one time that I got caught looking happens.
Speaker 3: You learn from that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these start getting better peripherals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's what taught you that. Yeah, So what's your move now?
Speaker 1: Where?
Speaker 3: Like do you just kind of I don't really have a move, don't you don't have a move. I think you do, though, like you put your leg up and stuff.
Speaker 1: You talk about corner bar.
Speaker 3: Corner bar is the the number one. Dustin and I were like on a desert island. After you left, like you were there, it's like we I barely set my drink, you needing another one? You leave and it's like, hey, we're still here.
Speaker 1: Come back, Jack, come back. They're like, I don't that was Titanic. Oh, hear me out. Just for the bit, Yeah, just for the bit.
Speaker 3: Oh hi Mark, Mark, God, you can't keep your he names right anymore.
Speaker 1: That'll happened.
Speaker 3: There's that, alright, moving on, alright, moved on.
Speaker 1: Let me find the button.
Speaker 3: Is your best howl?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're like a dog trying to find My dogs are like, funk off, We're not even.
Speaker 3: Our howls are so bad. They don't even bug that.
Speaker 1: Shif.
Speaker 3: If a twig breaks out in the woods, they're like all over it. Yeah, and now they're like.
Speaker 1: Week how dare they?
Speaker 3: But the Minnesota Timberwolves took down the Denver Nuggets in six game without Anthony Edwards. What Dante DiVincenzo, What Io Desumo? What a hurt bones Highland?
Speaker 1: What? Who else? That was?
Speaker 3: That was pretty much it. I mean, nas Reed was kind of injured, but he played Terrence chant Sandon Junior in the first half was a dude. He that drive down and he just threw down that dunk. I only got to watch the first half because I had to work at four in the morning. But uh, what I missed was the performance by and this is why I was talking about earlier when they were trying to trade for Giannis. Yeah, do not trade Jaden McDaniels. And tonight is the reason why, or yesterday was the reason why he was thirty two points. He was the killer in that game. He got in Denver's head the series, like right away, they're like their trash on defense. And then that in Game five that Christian Brown dunked over by him and pointed at him.
Speaker 1: Don't watch that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Denver Nuggets lost to a Minnesota Timberwell's basically backup team. Do you I mean they had the Randall McDaniel and Randall McDaniel Randall not the offensive guard from the Minnesota Vikings and Tampa Bay Buccaneers. When you want a championship said what happened? And Rudy Gobert with Mike Conley and Shannon Jr. Out there just playing their asses off. It was an unbelievable performance. Watching the second half on Sports Center Highlights, it was crazy. I can't believe they won.
Speaker 4: I'm actually shocked because I've been posting my Facebook page. I'm like doomed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no way, Edwards and then I always been you know, he put up forty three in that game four or whatever when Edwards went down and it's like, oh now he's out too, It's like it's over. Even before the series, my buddy was talking to me Sam and he was like, did they have a chance. No, you got Sam shot here and they proved me wrong, and now we got the Spurs.
Speaker 1: Good luck.
Speaker 3: Wenby's a problem, yeah, just he he got injured, he had a concussion. He only missed a game and they still won.
Speaker 1: Well when you're fucking nine foot tall.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and could shoot a three. That guy, that guy's a sh said.
Speaker 1: I think Shack City is the biggest best guy ever or the biggest big guy ever, right.
Speaker 3: He I mean he's got guard skills at seven to three.
Speaker 1: Damn he isother here of bitch.
Speaker 3: But Tim Conley, our GM, was the GM of Denver, and he built our team to beat Denver because he thought that was gonna be the biggest problem.
Speaker 1: Shut the fuck up, Donnie.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, my name is Bruce. And uh little did he know that, Uh women Yama was gonna get drafted by the Spurs and then they got de Aaron Fox. What Stephen Castle Stephen Castle. However they say his name. They got some pieces there. It's a that's gonna be a problem. And then Anthony Edwards will not be back for like another week and a half. Extended it hyper extended his knee.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, that's I thought it was a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 1: Also, I got shout outs to do uh, Georgia, some shout outs to Georgia.
Speaker 3: That's where Anthony Edwards went to college.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's right. Bulldogs.
Speaker 4: Speaking of bulldogs, I didn't call you a bulldog. She called you a bulldog and I just ran with it.
Speaker 3: Well, you slow walked your way to quick Trip.
Speaker 4: I distle walk my way to quick Trip. That was a that was a very fun night. We gotta do more of those. We gotta go back to bob a Shop for a Grupio Men festival again. Like I said, they were pretty disappointed that we didn't show up, but literally everybody, all all of us had ship going on that weekend, so it'd have been tough.
Speaker 1: Plus hotels are outrageous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, allan h am I in a volleyball tournament. But yeah, let's see what the Wolves can do moving forward. It's uh kind of depressing. The best player is when.
Speaker 1: Did they play May fourth? I think maybe, or so a couple of days from now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I saw that somewhere on here. I'm not so what's that three days from now?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: See? So second for the next Monday? Yeah, uh, next, next Monday.
Speaker 3: Next Monday, this upcoming Monday to Bayo.
Speaker 1: No, that's fifth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's a Tuesday, so you might as well pre party.
Speaker 1: Hey, there's a bunch of Corona specials down south.
Speaker 3: I imagine, I imagine the Corona specials in town. I've not here, indulged, not here, not here?
Speaker 1: Walker Longville, Uh, Hackensack, Reamer.
Speaker 3: What keep going?
Speaker 1: Uh? The casino and Walker?
Speaker 3: That's still Walker?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Whatever, all right, let's move on. Wants to keep the sports shortings?
Speaker 4: Oh just wait, wait, wait to the miss connections. For people not ever listen to Beerbally sports, we do miss connections the second half, and Bruce usually has news of the weird.
Speaker 1: I know you said here, Kevin. Uh do I mean we don't have any games this week?
Speaker 2: Do we?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I did not. I stopped doing the name game. Well I well, yeah I used to do that, but uh time time, my friend, it takes a little bit of time to do that. It does, and the news of the weird just I just go on the internet and it's like, ye, it's funny. You got the one that did clean your screen off.
Speaker 1: Because it was dirty.
Speaker 3: Sneaking.
Speaker 1: All right, you got what I do.
Speaker 3: If you ever come on the show, don't bring a black light.
Speaker 1: I don't ever bring a black light. Socks are stuck here, they're not even on the ground. They Okay, there are some that she had rugs gone, came up with that, all right, moving on ship, God damn it.
Speaker 3: Oh there we go.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's time now, just spin the I'm not paranoid, you're paranoid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my ex.
Speaker 2: Girlfriend was right about that thing. You know what I do know where I can shove it. The worst pain I have ever felt in my life?
Speaker 4: All right, so the we spin the wheel. So the worst pain in my life? Bruce, what's the worst pain you ever had in your life? Now, we're not going to talk about Valentine's Day for me because that is probably back then when I was in high school.
Speaker 3: You brought it up, so you might as well just turn No, that's we.
Speaker 1: Have that for Valentine's Day. For a spin the wheel.
Speaker 3: That's not I mean that's a different like like you're talking physical pain or just and.
Speaker 4: It's just said pain, worst pain in your life. I mean going from Viking to uh, I mean that could have been a walk.
Speaker 3: That's like a fuck that's probably like an hour and a half, two hour walk, forty minute drive pass. Yeah, the worst pain in my life. I mean recently I stepped on a piece of glass fuck on my heel that I've been kind of doing.
Speaker 1: Passed.
Speaker 3: But I don't know if that's the worst pain in my life. Well, talking about emotional when my uh my son was six months old, he had like a little red dot on his uh belly or like up on his chest a little bit, and Jada was like, we should go get him check him. It's a little red dot, like you know, come on. And she was like, all right, let's bring him in. And so we brought him in and we ended up being in the hospital for four days with him hooked up to machines and everything like that fuck because he had an infection. Yeah, it was an infection in there and it started growing and then they had to like you know, hook him up. So we were in this hospital and seeing my little man all hooked up to that stuff. That's that's probably my worst pain.
Speaker 4: My worst pain would probably I try to matter if I even talked about on the show before when you went through the buck, Captain, we can't briefly talk about I could have fucking died out there on the cat But did you die?
Speaker 1: But did you die? I showed Kennedy that today we were driving, we're not driving yesterday we'll come back from volleyball, and I showed her a back clip I got shot. But did you die? Oh that's where it came from.
Speaker 4: Anyways, I don't try to morify so planif the ashes is my right foot tore my PC on high school, my l four from my from firefighting, elbow injury from a baseball where I can't throw hard shoulders from baseball.
Speaker 3: You're like one of my running backs in college football.
Speaker 1: Stay out.
Speaker 3: It's like yellow yellow, yellow red here.
Speaker 1: Walking time bombs?
Speaker 3: Well, which one the fire fighting one? Let's go with that? So fun story with that, because that that's pretty cool story that you were.
Speaker 1: Let's do a little book of Matthew for that one knew it?
Speaker 2: Of Matthew? What get for?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: Tell stories his past? Let's open up to the next chapter in the Book of Matthew. Suddenly it smells musty in here.
Speaker 4: So this one is oh six. So I was already firefighter for over two years at this time, and I was in the burn trailer with my friend Pete Duffy, who played Suitor in the movie Miracle. Ironically. Yeah, him and I, Him and I were a team. We've got to school right on the show.
Speaker 1: I should he he'sn't eating prayer, not eating pray. Read he has yet on the phone via voight are. He's been in a couple of the movies too. I haven't talked to him for a while, but him and I were a team. We fucking dominated our course.
Speaker 3: What is the burn? Is that like something you like?
Speaker 1: Burn? Yeah? Basically it's it's like a big ass, like big metal fucking things that come overseas. Did you see? That's based what it is. And they're kind of a little different sections we have to go through your way through. Yeah, So Pete and I we uh hues, usually lead on behind him because he was smaller than I am, so use my hand is like literally on his back, so we kind of push forward and because the water pressure comes back, you he kind of.
Speaker 3: As a as a person that's not a firefighter. I do have to use a fire hose at work sometimes to wash them comes out.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's what size? Is it? Two and a half? Three three quarters?
Speaker 3: We go from like I'm guessing maybe like a four inch down to like the.
Speaker 1: The single bares Yeah, okay, So.
Speaker 3: I mean and that's like by the end of the day because I'm doing that for like six hours, my body is so hurting. My body is so but I'm sorry. Continue.
Speaker 4: So we're in the trailer one day and we're we're crushing. So we again we have we have two school records at this time. We we hammered our rescue time and we did a fire training really well allegedly, no I did.
Speaker 1: We had two. The only thing I actually really was.
Speaker 3: Well, there's that Matt bad man is it is?
Speaker 4: Actually think I was really really good at one time. I like, I asked, like, can you still do it? I'm like, I think mentally I can do it, but physically I can't. There's no way, especially now my foot and my back, There's no way I can do.
Speaker 3: And then you're pl and peace, He'll be fine.
Speaker 1: It's should shoulder. So like from baseball. I can't lift over my head, like over like ten pounds. It's just so dust. We talked about this on the in our text, like I can't lift throw ten pounds over.
Speaker 3: The dirty dancing.
Speaker 1: Yes, I can't lift you up anymore. I'm sorry anymore.
Speaker 3: I don't think you've done I don't know if you've ever been able to do you remember me?
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, I can say this. He is getting so. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So a little bit later, I felt like a pop, like a fucking what you're doing when you're you? And yeah, we were doing training and I felt just a fucking pop.
Speaker 1: What the fuck was that? And I go down like I can't feel anything below. I'm like, oh no, and I need help.
Speaker 3: And and you're the ones like pushing on his back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm pushing on the back. So it's like it's it's fucking hurting.
Speaker 3: He must be a big he said. He's small.
Speaker 1: He's about like your height.
Speaker 3: Really, yeah, he looks so much block he's on skates.
Speaker 4: So anyways, Uh, it was long story longer. It was just like I've I had to give up my full time fire career. I couldn't beat a house.
Speaker 3: How did that all like go down though, like you felt the pop and then like what you stopped your training?
Speaker 1: We stopped?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And did he like fireman carry you out?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I not him, but like what movie is that?
Speaker 3: So many there's probably so many movies.
Speaker 1: It's an old Richard Geared had it with Julia Roberts, pretty woman. Maybe he's like carrying her and stuff. No, he's he's like a military person. I don't know. Anyways, he had his care fire fireman care.
Speaker 3: I know there's like a comedy movie where's like I feel tiny in your arms.
Speaker 1: Uh, bro Kelsey's brother here North Branch and there are seventeen dudes in the garage with with beer love this show.
Speaker 4: Let's fucking let's go cheers bro hell yeah, shout out, shout out, shut out.
Speaker 3: The firefighter went down. Yes, and so you got drug out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well my uh my officers came out and they they pulled this out and then like what shoulder? No? They well, yeah, kind of got me up. And I'm kind of like hobbling, you know, like you like buck yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm hobbling all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then got looked at so that you're you're a force fucked okay, and the then they tell me, like, your your full time career is probably over. So what I wanted to be was a fire investigator or fire Marshal h Arson investigator. That that that is what I wanted to do. And I was on the right track, Like at a three at three point six in college, I was moving, I was I was in the right direction.
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 1: Thanks Scott, But uh yeah, it's that sucks. So that that in my career.
Speaker 4: So I can still do a volunteer, but you need to be in a full time house to have, uh, to get the right amount of yours you needed uh uh five and a half ten years now, it's a little different criteria compare what he used to be.
Speaker 1: You're saying there's a chance, no, here's a zero chance to get back in the.
Speaker 3: House because you can't be a liability out there. Yeah you are on the softball field.
Speaker 1: Fucking good one.
Speaker 3: That sucks.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 3: Like why did you get off the investigator track? What happened?
Speaker 1: Because you have to have years of oh so years in the house to have that. Oh okay, So that kind of ended that career. And then I got in radio, and look how that went pretty good.
Speaker 3: You got called out on a New York radio station.
Speaker 1: He fucking hated me, that's good. He hated, he hated, he hated Steve O and I. That's you got. We were obst one of the bell that laughter.
Speaker 3: It's still kind of funny though.
Speaker 1: It was still funny, so.
Speaker 3: We had Anyways, did you got into guy's skin so much?
Speaker 1: Dude? We pissed his ass?
Speaker 4: So he was supposedly well, he was supposedly one of the uh top top top guys in the nation, like a hundred, like one of the top hundred guys in the nation. Yeah, he's doing a fucking podcast. Okay, Now this was before podcast was podcasting, Wake.
Speaker 3: Win TV call back there. Yeah, I was doing podcasts before podcast that was on TV.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that. I don't saying that, but anyways, anyways, uh yeah, so that was end of my career that went through radio and obviously I did that for a few years and now I own.
Speaker 3: A media company and now you're slanging beer.
Speaker 1: Slinging beer and drinking beers and beautifie boys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hanging out with dumb asses?
Speaker 1: Well do you with dumbasses? Wait? Wait to go L four Yeah, fu.
Speaker 3: You you know what I mean, I could tell from South Dakota he had a week L four.
Speaker 1: Good one. You know.
Speaker 3: I think probably what the problem was is maybe all the wrestling moves you get in your dad's house that broke floors.
Speaker 1: And that's steely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you were a part of that problem.
Speaker 1: I didn't know you were.
Speaker 3: You were doing that stuff. That's that's that's what it was. Well, there's that.
Speaker 4: Anyways, I want to move on. Yeah, okay, all right, moving on. This is the time for the Minnesota Wild.
Speaker 1: This is why we're in the state of hockey deer buds. It's time to talk about do you mean he showed a wild? All right? So the Minnesota Wild, Oh my god, they fucking kicked the ship out of the stars.
Speaker 3: They were down two to one.
Speaker 1: Well were they really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: They and then uh, Dallas went up two to one, and then I think Quinn he was got the first one, and then I think he got the second one if I remember correctly, where he fired the shot and it ended up hitting off the Dallas.
Speaker 1: Player and then beat hilarious.
Speaker 3: There's no way. I don't know, there's kind of like he meant to do that, and I don't know man if he did mean to you that he is a wizard, a wizard, he's a wizard winner. Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 1: You don't have enough.
Speaker 3: And then I can't remember who got the third goal that one I'm escaping. I was watching it and we got sleep. Yeah, I'm pretty sleep deprived at this point in time. But uh, I can't remember who got the third goal. And then Matt Boldie born April fifth two said that like ten times in our text, it's my boy, my new favorite hockey player. I was watching on my birthdays, like Matt Boldie was bored, Like new favorite hockey player. We show the same birthday. We're pretty much the same person Atkin Boldie. You know, we're Yeah, I'm just like they just took all the talent and uh, you know, I'm basically Adam feel yeah, but uh yeah. Then Boldie got the two empty netters. Like, for the life of me, I can't remember who got the thing. I'm but my boy the wall of Saint Paul, who I've been talking about on this program for a couple of years now. I thought last year he got the short end of the stick with you know, Mark Andre Fleury, I get Hall of Fame goaltender. I would have liked to have him up here instead. He had a terrible year last year in.
Speaker 1: The Ahl Baldy had the last two shots.
Speaker 3: Yes, he had the last two goals, but that it's five to two then, yeah, I can't remember who got.
Speaker 1: The Quinn Hughes assists of Front Rock and uh zuke U. So Quinn had Quinn made it three to two one?
Speaker 3: Uh oh, yeah, that's the terroristic dude. That was a sick goal. It came across the goaltender and he was falling down and then back and just nailed that sucker. And that's right.
Speaker 1: That was just that was kind of that was right after.
Speaker 3: That was right after they had scored to go up to one, so they weren't up very long. That is correct, Thank you Matt, Thank you CBS, and uh but yeah, I the Wall of Saint Paul has been unbelievable and our biggest problem that whole series. They scored what I think one or two goals on five on five and that other one was fluky, the one that they got at the end. They're to and Jada is the one that told me this two and forty five minutes of five on five hockey in the series where they didn't score, but their power play was just unbelievable. Dude, the Wyatt Johnson goal, the tic tac toe between those guys to score. I think the the first one. Oh man, that's just they're unbelievable in the power play. I think it's time for Jamie Benn to.
Speaker 1: Hang it up. Done.
Speaker 3: He had how many points do you think he had in this series?
Speaker 1: Probably two?
Speaker 3: He had zero? Oh shit, absolutely had he had. And he got the one penalty by flopping yea, I saw that. Yeah, and like, and he's and Felino was like, let's fight, and he said no, he won't fight him because he kept like he pulled Boldie's helmet off.
Speaker 4: Well, they were not supposed to make stupid ass plays or stupid penalties. They almost fucking did.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I mean a fight that just two guys in the box for five minutes. You're you're aware of that, Yeah, in the box, but uh no, I and and it's kind of ironic.
Speaker 1: Now the Timberwolves banger song.
Speaker 3: That is a bigger song.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: The Minnesota Timberwolves beat Denver and now they go to Texas. The Wild beat Dallas and now they're going to San Antonio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's flipping around, flipping.
Speaker 3: Around, So hopefully those radio announcers can shut their damn mouth.
Speaker 1: You shut your whoremouth of Paul Boy. I tell you what.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what. It's Neanderthal ridge. It's an a lunatic ridge, or whatever the hell that socks called. But yeah, it was an unbelievable formance. It's the first time ever the Wild and the Timberwolves have been in the second round at the same time. Yeah, I mean, and it's Minnesota. Timberwolves, in their first what thirty four years of existence, won two playoff series and then in the last like three years they've won five, so that's probably why. And then the Wild they've ben't got out of the first round since twenty fifteen. Yeah, I saw that as we were watching the game and they started, you know, they got up like three to two. Jada looks at me, she goes, you know, what's the first round? Right, I'm like, we haven't been out of the first round since twenty fifteen, Jaja be alone, let me be excited. She was just joking with me, of course, obviously, but uh allegedly, Yeah, she just well, she's like you. She kind of trolled me a little bit, trying to get underneath and damn my skin.
Speaker 1: Oh you would never it's not it's not the NFL season yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you still like to troll, though I do. Troll's got a trolling. Hater's gotta hate. Troll's got a troll. That's a new song. Oh and another thing is I think someone needs to make what the hell is that song? Oh damn it, I hadn't earlier. I forgot it. It'll come to me later. But there's got to be a Filino song.
Speaker 1: I need Felino.
Speaker 3: Somebody's got to make that. I need a hero or tear a Sinco. Any wild player that ends with the could definitely be in that parody song because there's two Filinos on there. You got what?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Little did you know?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: But uh yeah. So that's it's exciting. Now we're off to Colorado as spenspen. I don't know I've heard the French or assholes?
Speaker 1: All right, next one, yeah, all right, gorgeous moving along today? All right?
Speaker 4: Oh the draft recap here. I don't know how much you want to get into. If you want to get into the get into it. Yeah, all flock want music or not.
Speaker 3: No, that's okay. Whatever you put music on if you want. Everybody is all upset about the Caleb Banks pick.
Speaker 1: And I lost my ship. I laughed so fucking hard. Why I know what you're gonna say, and I know what you're gonna do. You didn't go after a guy like Harrison Smith? All right? Sorry, like a safety that you needed because Harris Smith getting old.
Speaker 3: We all know this, right, But I don't want my team to just go, well, we need this guy. And that's what everybody had on their draft board, the Vikings taking that Oregon safety feeling in or whatever the hella' his name is. I like the fact that they stuck to their board in Minnesota. Vikings have a world renowned foot doctor and he checked this off. It's true. Look it up, Google it, Google me. I'm Kirk scnetty. But they needed a game changer on the on the front line on defense.
Speaker 1: You could have got him later. He was a ninety first overall player on whose board?
Speaker 3: Milk Kiper's board, any of those, any of those guys that are talking those boards that they have, that's bullshit. It's a couple of guys like me and you sitting there putting players names on a list. The Vikings stuck to their their guns, and then they got a guy that they valued. All right, it's and then you go to the second round pick with a goldie like he wasn't on anybody. They stuck to their guns, They stuck to their board. They got the guys they wanted. Could they have probably traded back maybe, but maybe they didn't have any takers. And then and that's a that's a slippery slope too, who knows, because he had an unbelievable senior bowl. He had a good forty time and then he you know, they go, you know, he broke his foot again.
Speaker 1: And I get it.
Speaker 3: It's a large man. And where is all the pressure going on your feet?
Speaker 1: See again with the first how many bus are in the front. I want to do this.
Speaker 2: Alerts, alerts, somebody's ego is about to get blown up. It's out. Time for another Peter Betley Sports shot bets.
Speaker 1: We talked about this. Do you want to change up the annie on our shot bets?
Speaker 3: Not on this one, Not on this one all because I know he's injury prune. But I like the fact that they stuck. What I'm saying, is I like the fact that they stuck with their board. Okay, they valued a guy and they put him high, and then they got the big citrus later and they added to their defensive line. Just because everybody says we should take a safety doesn't mean we need to take a safety.
Speaker 1: They did later and all that.
Speaker 3: Well, Jacoby Thomas, the safety out of Miami.
Speaker 1: You love Miami here huge. I am a huge, huge Miami Hurricane fan. Yes. So the shot, the shot, bet don't want to propose to you will what's his name? Banks? Caleb beks Well Banks be a starter by week one of the NFL actual start, not not seeing him playing time, but an actual starter in the NFL Week one of the regular How.
Speaker 3: Do we how do we justify that though? Like just like the one like if they the first thing that pops up on Fox.
Speaker 4: Yeah, as soon as you see him, like if PA, like you said, you listen to p A Yeah, So if he says Caleb Banks, you.
Speaker 3: Know, fucking it's a shot. I'm not doing a karaoke bit at kill So. But I like the fact that and and his his comp is NFL comp is Chris Jones. And if that comes to fruition. That's an unbelievable pick. And yeah, sure again biased hopeful Minnesota Viking fan, but he is a like the year before he got hurt, he was an absolute monster. He was a problem in the SEC.
Speaker 1: So again, he's injury prone, That's what I mean.
Speaker 3: He got one foot problem. Everybody's injury prone. Is Joe Burrow injury prone?
Speaker 1: Yes, but he's already improven himself though he pretty ship.
Speaker 3: Ye, Joe Burrow's played like half the time that he's been in the NFL. Are the Bengals stupid for taking him.
Speaker 1: No, because he wasn't hurt. Then he got hurt his first year playing, not drafting him, but they already had They already had a medical records of him breaking his foot twice. So oh god, it's such a bad idea. I don't I don't like that.
Speaker 3: Well, you're a Lions fan, of course, of course, because he's a problem and your offensive line is terrible, so you're thinking, oh my god, Oh yeah, yeah, TJ. Miller out of Clemson, who stands higher than you. Yeah, that's gonna be real good. At least they moved him to right tackle, and they moved Suwell the left.
Speaker 1: Tackle yeah, Suwell needs to be on the left side.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, whatever, But I like that. I like the Galladay pick. I mean it's not on everybody's boards. I'm so tired of like and best player available, that's who the Vikings value.
Speaker 4: We'll also remember that the Vikens don't have a GM per se, so you totally tell this is coach heavied draft, right.
Speaker 3: And but Rob Razinski got us out of cap Hill. I mean the problem, you know, Like, Okay, so like everybody next year is talking about the draft it's the next greatest draft since like eighty four. It's like, oh my god, and I hate that so much, Like do you know the top three picks are supposedly next year arch Manning arch Manning, Jeremiah Smith, CJ. Carr, and Dante Moore are like in the top five, and then there's like another guy I don't know. It's like Garrett Nussmeyer was on that list last year. He got drafted at two forty seven. So everybody that's like, oh, next year's draft is so loaded. You know all these people, oh, next year's draft is so loaded.
Speaker 1: How do you know that? You don't know that.
Speaker 3: You don't know that, and you don't know. I mean none of us know. I mean I don't know melt Kiper mcshae, all those guys. They just put these guys on a list and it's like, oh man, they reached for him. How do you know they reached for him? Did you know Tom Brady? I like how people were like, yeah, the Patriots tanked for Tom Brady to get him at ninety nine. You know, it's it's a joke. It's it's a hypothetical situation where you're progue, you're you're guessing on these guys. So you know he's got a little bit of foot problems. Who cares he's not? You don't. We drafted Demetrius Underwood, he didn't even play a game for US at like twenty. We drafted Troy Williamson at seven.
Speaker 2: You know, Like.
Speaker 3: I also, who else we take with a problem? Randy Moss at twenty one? That worked out pretty well, so I mean, take a shot. And I liked it that they stuck to their guns, and that's our If you have a good defensive line, the secondary takes care of that.
Speaker 1: Or yu is, if.
Speaker 3: You have good pass rush. You can have a made out mediocre secondary and do well and then you had the Galladay pick who what I didn't. I don't know a whole lot about him, but you know, watching the highlights, the Vikings valued him. I'm not an expert in any way, shape or form. But then and then they add to that, they get the big citrus who people are raving about. He would have potentially went I think thirty fifth if that Katie McDonald out of Ohio State didn't slip. So, I mean, and then he's another big offensive, you know, defensive lineman. So you're adding that to that front three with Jalen Redman. Already we got the uh I forgot his name, the big, the three name guy probably gonna be a serial killer at some point in time. Everybody's uh, well, no, everybody's a serial killer with three named John wayn Boot or John Wayne John Wayne Gacy.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: But though the one that everybody's like really excited about is the uh this running back they got drafted or got raved about really high. Only look at your name here. Oh yeah, and then the cornerback Charles Demings out of Stephen F. Austin. Yeah, Brian Flores has like a couple of traits he wants, he wants you over six foot, he wants your arm length to be like thirty five or something like that, and he wants you to be able to run like a four to four. This guy checks all those But I mean, last year we were laughing about Isaiah Rodgers right when they signed him. He ended up being a pretty decent corner. We got this Saint Pierre out of Pittsburgh. Everybody's kind of laughing about that. Let's see what Florest can do with him.
Speaker 1: I'm happy that Forrest is back. I mean, I'm happy you lost that shot.
Speaker 3: And uh yeah I did. I didn't I well, And I was kind of hesitant about that too, because, like, I still think he has that dog that lawsuit against the NFL for whatever happened with him in Miami, and then the full back tight end that they got out of Michigan. Yeah, he's his NFL competing again. These are just people talking. They're saying he's like a Kyle Uscheck and we lost CJ. Ham and he's a hybrid tight end full back. Okay, so now we don't just have a fullback on the roster like c. Jam. He wouldn't go play tight end. I imagine he.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 3: I mean and this guy fills that need and let's get into a round six. Yeah, demand Claiborne on a wake Forest. Everybody's raving about this as a running back. Again, I don't I didn't watch any I wasn't a big wake forest. I'm not your wake forest leader leader. But a lot of people are raving about him. And then we finally got like a center. Well, Girhard, is that a Cincinnati We like the Cincinnati kids apparently, but I like how they stuck to their board and didn't just go off of what was on the list, like Cracy was doing Pro Football Focus and doing all that.
Speaker 1: That's so fucking funny.
Speaker 3: That came out funny, right, not for you, but well it's no, it's funny for me that you know, Like, we put that guy in charge and he's a smooth.
Speaker 4: Doctor, I'm sure, But do you remember when he got hired. How in our group chat how were like, oh god, it's.
Speaker 3: Different, it's well even we were Spielman. And then he got us out of cap Hell. And what did he do immediately put it's right back in cap Hell. The money man Brazinski's got us out of Capell. Like next year, next year, we're gonna be like in the top fifteen in supposed you know, because whatever happens this year and whoever we resign and whatever happens, and then two years from now, it's like we' supposed to have one hundred and twenty seven million. Again, that's forecasted out. It's like looking at next week's weather forecast. You know, it's like whatever snow. Yeah, sure fuck. But the fact that they stuck to their guns and they took their guys is what I was that I took away from that draft. They didn't just you know, like Caleb Bank, sure some injury problems.
Speaker 1: I'm not tookn the first round. I love how the Bears took your boy, though. I hope, well that see that. I honestly hope he gets two picks against he will there's.
Speaker 3: Gonna be a chip on his shoulder. It's gonna be a chip on his shoulder, definitely. I was, you know, when the Bears took him. I'm like, damn it.
Speaker 1: Now he's good.
Speaker 3: Now he's gonna have a chip on his shoulder. It's like, all right, he's gonna play well against us and suck against everybody else. Yes, right, I don't know, but you know whatever.
Speaker 4: I just do we need a safety not necessarily still talking, Like I said, my sister Jenny is Harrison Smith is her work husband, or he used to be. So I asked her, I don't think you were here for that.
Speaker 3: You've told me the story though, Yeah, okay, so because I asked you, and she said, it was like a thirty or forty chance that he was going to play again, right, and he likes Flores. And even with that, there's gonna be June first cuts. There's still trade options available. We have a little bit of cap money.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Wasn't super happy about trading Grenard.
Speaker 1: To the Eagles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's like but then again, so now you know he's is he injury prone? He just got injured, and then then Eagles gave him a bag. We weren't gonna give him that much money. No, and I get that, but I mean two thirds. But everybody's like, oh, next year's draft is a third's like a second. It's so stupid, stupid. Yeah, if they win, it's gonna be a late third. But whatever. It's like I was thinking, I was thinking, like we might get his at first, I was thinking of first and then nope, I think we.
Speaker 1: Talked about in our group too. I think it was like I think I said that.
Speaker 3: Well, Dustin was like Dustin called it, he said, he's going to the Eagles.
Speaker 1: He did. Dustin's pretty smart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's like, he's going to the Eagles. But you know, we both thought he'd maybe get a little bit, maybe a third this year and a second next year. But that just opens up the door for Dallas Turner. Hopefully he shows up and shows out the guy that I really want us to draft. You hated it at first, No, I did not hate his draft pick, oh at that time. Because remember after the draft, You're like, if they would have switched the names, if they would have taken Turner at ten and McCarthy at seventeen, I'd be like, Okay, shut up. But still I I you know, I like what they did. I like what they did a lot. Let to be seen. Yeah, I'm still even with the center in the he's he's Noah, who's the the cat from North Dakota State with the long flowing mullet. Uh, you got drafted by Pittsburgh. You got drafted by Pittsburgh this year? Yeah this year. He I forget his name, but he was like doing hay Bale tosses in high school. He's got a long, flowing like red mullet.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't think it's Pittsburgh. I think it's Tampa.
Speaker 3: No, it's Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: Was it this year?
Speaker 3: This year?
Speaker 4: Because I know kid from uh ship Wrecking Ridge between North Dakota and South Dakota.
Speaker 5: He is.
Speaker 1: He has long flowing, dark reddish hair and missing his two front teeth.
Speaker 3: But it's two front teeth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not a Christmas though. Oh find him all right? Anyways talks amount yourselves Delaware.
Speaker 3: Oh maybe it's maybe, maybe it wasn't the steels. I might be mistaken.
Speaker 1: What are you thinking?
Speaker 3: God, damn it?
Speaker 4: Hold on, let me just try this issues as I think Facebook had the guys who posted Anyways Delaware talks about yourself Delaware. Our act second party, just tell you what's going on with baseball is right around the corner. Our first game is gonna be May twentieth. The Blue boxs gonna take it on the on the Pavinji Bucks and they're gonna be right here at BSU. Of course, we'll have the game that is a Wednesday, May twentieth, we'll officially kick off our season for baseball. So that's gonna be a fun time. Bruce maybe there, but it's tough for him on the weekdays, and what tough me on the weekdays too.
Speaker 3: Jenny's dunker? Okay, you went to Iowa?
Speaker 1: Oh okay? So close?
Speaker 3: Yeah, real close, real close. Where did he go?
Speaker 1: Third round pick?
Speaker 3: The Steelers? Yeah, Jenny's Dunker. I just didn't recognize the name. That guy's gonna be a problem. He's got like the long flowing bullet throwing hay bales around. JJ's like, that's my new favorite NFL problem.
Speaker 1: I'll call down Jada.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I just it's gonna be interesting, Like what you know, foot problems, A huge, massive man like that, that's a that's a it's an issue, ext But with the Vikings having a world renowned foot doctor, maybe he's there.
Speaker 1: Foot doctor is gonna be one of the show titles.
Speaker 3: But that's all I have for the draft? How did your Lions do?
Speaker 1: We drafted a lot of linemen.
Speaker 3: Actually, I've never seen an offensive lineman stand is tall? Is that TJ. Miller out of Clemson?
Speaker 1: A huge bitch dude.
Speaker 3: It's just like he when he goes back, he's like he's just like his back is like straight up, It's like that's they gotta they gotta work on that. But other than that, I didn't care. I didn't care about your Lions draft.
Speaker 4: We were pretty stoked at the bar. Josh did not know that all three of us were Lions fans there.
Speaker 1: Josh like, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Well, Travis was a former Vikings fan, you were a former Cowboys fan, and I'm not sure about Sam.
Speaker 1: Sam grew up in.
Speaker 3: So there's one true Lions fan there. The rest of you guys are just bandwagon jumpers.
Speaker 1: I left many years ago. Oh did you Yeah, I was there.
Speaker 3: I don't like the expectations the Cowboys have, so I wanted to go to the Lions. There losing, they start winning, You're.
Speaker 1: Like, restore the war.
Speaker 3: I love this team. And there was like the San Francisco game when they're in the NFL Championship game and I was like, hey, buddy, You're like fuck you, and I'm like, hey man, I was. I was not trying to troll you. I was being nice as a person that has had his team's lose. It's trying to be nice and you were swearing at me. I'm sorry, very unbecoming of you. Yeah, I would never do that. Yeah, you know that's not even allegedly you did. There's text go back far enough that's in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is all right. Anyway, when we come back, we got misconnections.
Speaker 4: We got to pay some bills, News of the Weird, and maybe find another story book of Matthew. Yeah, another book, another chapter book of Mathew might be coming up a little bit.
Speaker 1: You listen to.
Speaker 6: You're a freak with a microphos.
Speaker 4: In Pro Sports Radio, Belly Sports, Hey Brews, Why are you loading your recliner ATV and a fridge into your truck?
Speaker 8: Because I just saved one hundred bucks at home Choice in bomiji, use the promo code BBS as in beer Belly Sports.
Speaker 1: Hold up, you actually use a promo code.
Speaker 8: Heck yeah, mentioned beer Belly Sports in store and boom, one hundred bucks off your items.
Speaker 1: I'm heading there right now. Do they sell cager raiders.
Speaker 8: Oh, they've got everything, furniture, appliances, electronics, you name it.
Speaker 3: Head to home choice in bomigee today, use promo code BBS or beer Belly Sports in store to get one hundred dollars off your purchase.
Speaker 7: The tradition returns July thirtieth through August first. It's the twentieth Lake Bomigi Dragon Boat Festival. Register your team by June first and on dollars. No experience is necessary and all the equipment is provided. Go to Boomigie Dragonboat dot com and get your team signed up now for the twentieth Lake Bomigie Dragon Boat Festival, Presented by Paul Bunya Communications and sponsored in part by Pinnacle Marketing Group, Bomiitgee Marine, Bomitgi jc's Waste Management, NorTech, midc First National Bank, Bomigie Visit Bamigi Zita Construction, Lakelyn, PBS, Evolve, Creative Acne Tools, Bernex, Sandford Hell All Bunyan Television, the Boomigee, Pioneer, Garden, Valley Technologies, PEPSI and I, Bobbling Security Bank USA West Frasier, and a shout out to Beer Belly Sports for supporting the festival. Get your team registered now at Bomigie Dragonboat dot com. The twentieth Lake Bomigie Dragon Boat Festival is July thirtieth through August first.
Speaker 5: This is laws from the Nabnkettle Restaurant. And Lounge where we serve our smoked prime rim Wednesday through Saturday night along with our maid from scratch soups and desserts. Come enjoy one of our delicious appetizers like our smoke and poppers or our Walleye bites dipped in our own housemaid batter and served with our signature tartar sauce. On Thursday evenings, you can enjoy live music with Lois two miles east of it Taska State Park on Highway seventy one. We're open noon to nine Wednesday through Saturday, and we're ready to serve you The Knob and Kettle Restaurant your prime destination.
Speaker 2: There's nothing like a summer night at the ballpark in Bemige.
Speaker 1: Swing on. It's gonna be a strikeout.
Speaker 2: And for the third straight year, Beer Belly Sports Radio Network it's proud to be broadcasting local baseball.
Speaker 4: It's swung on, gonna be dropping, dropping, dropping in the gap, and that's gonna get one, two bases, maybe three.
Speaker 1: Kilimankey is gonna get a triple this season.
Speaker 2: We're bringing you live home games of the Vamitgi Bucks and the Bemigi Blue Ox, keeping local baseball alive and well, one pitch at a time.
Speaker 1: With this one swung out on the left field, this one back back back, and this one is gone. Then Hansen smoke that ball out in the left field, a grand slam for a landing hands in my goodness, I think took off on a rocket.
Speaker 2: Calling the action is met. Getfree unplay by play and colored commentary from Bruce Lake and now in the booth with real Paul Park insights former Blue Wots players Travis Caruth and Sam Collberer.
Speaker 4: Pitch this one swung on, gonna be a flair in left field. No one's gonna get it, gonna hit nowhere. Camp justs is gonna round and score for the Bucks, and we have another tie ball game.
Speaker 2: You'll catch every hits, strikeouts and late hitting rally streaming live on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Speaker 1: Pit swung on out to left field, this one back back, back, back all the way and this one is gone for time. Lundan lockett, cock it rocket restock at that ball is out of here.
Speaker 2: And if you're a local business looking to support local baseball, this is your chance to be heard about the same fans filling in the bleachers.
Speaker 4: Pitch swang, I'm gonna be thrown over to Bankaradio at two throw back to first and time.
Speaker 1: That is a five four three double play to end the side.
Speaker 2: From pregame to postgame. Your business becomes part of the Midgie's Summers soundtrack. Email bbsports MN at gmail dot com to advertise with the Beer Belly Sports Radio Network and help continue supporting local baseball with local advertising. Beer Belly Sports Radio Network proudly covering the Midgie town ball one summer at a time.
Speaker 1: So we're just gonna wing it.
Speaker 7: There's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens.
Speaker 1: Now, let's see what happens, so that Beer Belly Sports fun.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to Beer Belly Sports. I'm Bruce Legg. Alongside to my immediate right is Matthew, Angelica Jeffrey, the hostess with the mostest the radio personality from the Stars called out by New Yorkers was a part of the The hell was the Arena League team?
Speaker 1: We had the men. Yes, that was fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're here to uh listen to uh what love might have brought us?
Speaker 1: Yes, that's my favorite and then this is my favorite uh subject.
Speaker 3: They went to the internet to reconcile what they mied. They tried. I'm trying another madism.
Speaker 1: You're wrong, all right, allegedly. So let me find uh some of these ones that I saved. Uh, there's some bangers of this one.
Speaker 3: So, I mean after that, I got some news of the weird. Sweet, they're gonna learn some stuff. Kevin makes an appearance.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, take.
Speaker 3: Time and efforts.
Speaker 2: We'd rather just read something that other people wrote and poorly at that. It's time for miss connections with Matt Jeffree.
Speaker 1: All right, so this misconnection?
Speaker 3: Okay, didn't the Brooksy in that one? Didn't they win a They won an award for KB one to one.
Speaker 4: Did Actually they won one of the best uh smaller market radio stations in in the Midwest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Brooks, he's got it's the void. I mean, he's so good. And how much direction do you give him on these.
Speaker 1: I tell him a little bit. I don't need to tell him too much to be right, because he just crushes it every time.
Speaker 3: I mean, like when I was like the spin of the spin the wheel thing, like how does that?
Speaker 1: I literally just tell him, like make a bunch of shit up and whatever you say at the end is what we're going with.
Speaker 3: That's that guy needs a different award for the most creative person.
Speaker 1: Not wrong, All right, miss connections this week. So people don't know I find love on the internet usually, Yeah, you do anyway, you're like that the bad Heart.
Speaker 3: You use the word love loosely, banger.
Speaker 4: I know exactly what song you're thinking too, uh So, misconnections. If you don't know, I try to find love on the Internet. I usually look at Craigslist or read it, which is a fucking cesspool.
Speaker 3: You find people because you keep saying I find love on the internet, I do have tryed trying. You find love on the in finding.
Speaker 1: Some people are finding not you. They they whatever, fucking nerd.
Speaker 3: Go outside, nerd.
Speaker 1: All right. This one's in South Jersey, Cherry Hill.
Speaker 4: Misconnection to the people standing outside the Women's Center on King's Highway harassing women. In case you didn't hear this, In case you didn't hear me, because I was one of them who shouted get a job, jack had Fuck you. If your eggs weren't expensive, if eggs weren't so expensive, I throw them right at you. It's not even a fucking political thing. You're a fucking drain on the economy. Do something with your life, seek seek help, you fucking wet wipe.
Speaker 3: That's that's finding love on the airnet.
Speaker 1: That is a wow.
Speaker 3: That's that's pretty aggressive, I said, Matthew. And if you cared that much about it, spend the three dollars. You know, it's like, it's not three bucks for twelve, maybe five ten? Ow care that much? Spend the ten bucks.
Speaker 1: Broke ass, broke ass, bitch.
Speaker 4: This is on the American Airlines misconnections dot dot dot, the.
Speaker 1: Emotional fun Kind. I bought it in Los Angeles. They deplained us and had us remove our luggage. They reborded us forty minutes later. We were delayed another hour and a half. On the plane. The girl next to me was was on the phone with her situation was situational on ship breaking out for the Yes, uh, situational ship breaking up for the entirety of the delay. That sucks.
Speaker 4: All that being said, my beautiful flight attendant and I locked eyes and smiled at each other for the entire flight.
Speaker 1: Oh go on.
Speaker 3: We talked about Yeah, dude, if you live by an airport, you would be you'd be living at the air Remember that that movie the guy that got stuck in the airport for like ten years, like Tom Hanks plays it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, great fucking movie. Yeah, I can't think of it now.
Speaker 3: You'd be that guy, but on purpose, because you had to.
Speaker 4: What if I lost the bets, I don't I don't know her name, and now I have a crush on her, but she made the entire experience tolerable. Flight zero, the flight three zero one three l a two Philly smiley face emoji.
Speaker 3: See at least he remembered that. And if that lady went to the internet, she might be able to find that. And in his defense, it's not like he can just jump back on another flight and get her again. I mean, could you you'd have to be like that guy that got like the lifetime pass.
Speaker 1: Go on.
Speaker 3: Oh and I can't remember, like the eighties or nineties, it was like, you spend one hundred thousand dollars, they gave you a lifetime pass.
Speaker 2: Shit.
Speaker 3: So one guy took advantage of that and they finally had to like tell him no more because he was just said lifetime flying everywhere and they gave him his miles oh even better. So I mean it's a it's a really crazy story. If you look at that?
Speaker 1: Just look at that misconnection. Uh.
Speaker 4: I was halfway through reading an open letter from the exact sort of person I wanted to speak to, but I did realize the time for the letter of letters to refresh, I had to relapse. So then when I clicked away, the letter among with the person's profile disappeared.
Speaker 1: That sucks. Oh I didn't even get to take note of her user name. Fuck, And I'm aimlessly scrolling through profiles from her from her country to see if I could spot her.
Speaker 3: Is that stocking?
Speaker 1: Maybe a little bit? Have other experience misconnections? Yeah? Also, if anyone knows a thirty four year old woman from.
Speaker 3: How the fuck does he know?
Speaker 1: Rage? Oh?
Speaker 3: He must have got that in the reading part.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Maybe, okay.
Speaker 4: Also, if it would nose a thirty fo year old woman from Nebraska sas any Oh no no no, no, no, no, no, no no no no hold up, reread this, Matthew. Awesome, it would nose a thirty four year old woman from northeast or northwest China who wrote an open letter dated October fifteen, twenty twenty five, under the hashtag feminism.
Speaker 1: Let me know what did you say?
Speaker 3: Nebraska and West China.
Speaker 4: Nope, I thought northeast, meaning like Nebraska. Oh no, Then I read more, I'm like, nope, northeast or northwest China.
Speaker 3: Oh like I got heard Nebraska and that kind of stuck in my head and I'm like, that's a far difference.
Speaker 1: You ever been in China before?
Speaker 3: Negative?
Speaker 1: Okay, what's that? I thought I gonna do my Trump But that's fine.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, China.
Speaker 1: Chickese, Chinese chicken.
Speaker 3: Well does a huge difference here between Nebraska and China. It's a great difference. It's a beautiful land here between there. But you get over see it's it's crap. It's terrible. Everybody will tell you they're not here. It's in America. We're the best, You're the worst. I just spit on.
Speaker 1: The boys are a girls rule, all right? Women are from Venus, all right.
Speaker 4: Next one, this was in Fairmont, so now we're in Minnesota. Look at to help end the summer with a bang?
Speaker 3: How many? How many times have you use that one? I will now add that to the matter, Ye summer with a bang, and then follow that up, But there's a snake inn. That's what you do next year? Just dressed like you do and just tape a string on your back.
Speaker 1: See what happens?
Speaker 3: I feel No, no, no, no, no no, I'm not pulling nothing.
Speaker 1: On all right? Can I read this?
Speaker 3: I want nothing?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. Tell how many beers are in you.
Speaker 3: Right now? Like no, no, no, no, no, when that happens, I'm not pulling anything on you. Legit, get that out of your mind. Okay, your stories fine?
Speaker 1: Looking for a guy around around my age thirty to forty two? Big age?
Speaker 3: Is that a run around your age?
Speaker 4: I'll be forty soon. I want to hang out with I have a have a decent set up in my garage, this scott. If you're looking to hang out and just get in and just get that pesky.
Speaker 1: Load out dot dot wow, let me know.
Speaker 4: We caet exchange numbers and details in the first email free tomorrow Monday, August eighteenth until two pm ish dot dot dot no endless emails, clean in safe.
Speaker 3: See now, if he would have sang it like that song, if it was like a nice melody, like you want to get that load off? You know what's more, were acceptable then versus just via text because you get no context on it.
Speaker 4: That's true, all right, Colton at Caribou Coffee in Brooklyn Center.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's very specific.
Speaker 4: I only know your name because the barista said it. If you're not Colton, please don't respond. You've got a dark, wavy hair, dressed sharply and always seem happy I see at Caribou Coffee in Brooklyn Center, right to the point.
Speaker 3: I guess this one pisses me off, Like, yeah, go back there, I know, I know. Maybe just leave your like, if you're too shy, just leave, like your laptop open, just be like.
Speaker 1: Just float floating your snack, push it over towards her, like.
Speaker 3: That's not weird, and then wink like this was like getting like getting caught across the bar.
Speaker 1: One fucking time. I got caught. It's staring. I'm mad. Continue the Red Eye in Sioux Falls got me. That's a god damn it.
Speaker 4: Anyways, a Walmart shopper in Egan, I was shopping and then I saw you.
Speaker 1: You are a very you are a very nice.
Speaker 4: Female woman, and I need someone to help finding the underwear in shirts department. You see very easy going and I wanted your attention but was too shy to ask for your text number.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I didn't get a chance to talk to you. If you if you want me, send me a message. I'm five to seven, one hundred and fifty six pounds and I'm in my sixties.
Speaker 3: Twisted, stealing appeal.
Speaker 1: Hot. If you still want to talk, hit me up.
Speaker 4: Love to hear from you, even if it's even if someone else who else needs a talk.
Speaker 1: Thanks. Hold on, it's a shooting shot everywhere obviously, loads load loads.
Speaker 3: So the icebreaker wasn't like show me where the underwear were at, like at that point in I'm like, you're free to rome, dude, I mean outside of like touching, like you could say anything throw Yeah, hey, you want to show me where the tiny whities are at?
Speaker 1: So random person?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like all right, and go back to that one. Can you go back to that?
Speaker 1: Yes? Again?
Speaker 3: How did that start? You're a tall.
Speaker 1: I'll start over. I was shopping and then I saw you. You were a very nice female woman.
Speaker 3: That's that's that, That's what I was looking for, female woman.
Speaker 1: That's what. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, maybe with nowadays you gotta like specify, specify, stutter and Stanley over here.
Speaker 1: Don't worry.
Speaker 4: I sucked to good God to the red eyed lady. That bar was in this we're doing misconnections. The Red Eye was a bar in Sioux Falls, and it's uh, they have two firs every day, every day. Yeah, it's all like the entire time is two firs. It's really nice. You get fucking lipped, I imagine. And that was my Captain Morgan days.
Speaker 3: So the did you talk like Captain Jack Sparrow put.
Speaker 1: My leg up like I didn't carry that's there, it is there, it is. Can't believe that brought it back. Fucking idiots.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to the news that weird.
Speaker 1: We're gonna start off the weird.
Speaker 3: We have found Kevin.
Speaker 1: Kevin has black bear and he's now oh where, oh where over there?
Speaker 3: Well, Kevin must have been at the Timberwolves game and in Denver got a little too drunk because firefighters in Colorado responded to an unusual late night call involving a black bear that was zomped.
Speaker 1: Out in a tree and stuck that son of a bitch.
Speaker 3: Colorado Springs Fire Department said Wednesday that Truck eight and Battalion Number two responded to the out life call. While you were sleeping, truck he got a call from our friends at Colorado Parks Wildlife for a bear zomped out in the tree, stuck in their words on a crooked arrow lane. That's what the post said. Kevin got drunk, smoked all of us, whether they were Slims or Newports. What's theory? Guy, I thought it was Virginia slims.
Speaker 1: I thought that the Salem Yeah he got My mother had Salem's.
Speaker 3: Those are the long skinny ones.
Speaker 1: Right, No, not really, he smoked him.
Speaker 3: Don't lie well in California. In California, it's like uh julon in uh. California. Bear suit luxury car scam ends an insurance fraud sentence for three. Three people in California have been sentenced for insurance fraud for in a bizarre scam that involves someone dressed in a bear costume damaging luxury cars. The California Insurance Department said three used three men used a person in a bear suit to stage fake attacks inside Rolls, Royce and two Mercedes in twenty twenty four. They submitted fraudulent claims nearly one hundred and forty two thousand dollars in payoffs.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 3: So now they're trying to act like Kevin fuckers just to get insurance money.
Speaker 4: I just I just got pointed out our description of our show title our show today is from last week from.
Speaker 1: The draft, So I'm sorry. Scott just pointed that out to me. Nice way to go, Scott, Yeah, wait to put thank you Scott was the way he's attention to detail guy. Yeah, he has a very attension detail. I thought I did. I remember even seeing him.
Speaker 3: All you're on your phone prior you're like, oh, I gotta do this, and you're like, oh, I gotta do social media. You're I gotta way, why can't you do that? Or you're like, oh I the links were ready, and then I went Minnesota links, huh. And then we started show. And I don't want to give a whole recap. They can listen to go on and more news farmers want to breed uglier cows go on after hordes of influencers inundate farms to take snaps with cattle. My cows don't get any peace. I really thought the title, that's all I really want to talk about. I thought the title of that when I first read it was gonna go way darker, like I got handsome cows and people are cows. You pick your choice, dude. That's a good move, all right. And here's another one. Megan and the Stallion fans are contacting Etsy Witches to curse ex Clay Thompson after split. Who knew that there were witches on Etsy? Maybe you should start looking that up instead of misconnections Etsy Etsy Witches.
Speaker 1: Like on the actual Apptsy.
Speaker 3: That's apparently I'll read a little bit more. I just wanted to read the headline on that one. Megan the Stallion didn't just dunk Clay Thompson. She may have accidentally sees the internets or whenever the internet's most unhinged covenant on him. The hot Girl Summer Wrapper thirty one confirmed Saturday that she's split from Dallas Maverick's guard after less than a year together, and her fans wasted no time going from heartbreak to hex requesting the help of witches online. Did not know that there were witches online?
Speaker 1: All right? So I read into it? Oh oh good.
Speaker 4: Etsy witches are online off to social media driven practitioners offering metaphysical services like custom spell casting, love career protection, tarot reading, and energy works.
Speaker 3: What the hell of those like dolls tear what the hell those little dolls when people used to.
Speaker 1: Make I'm gonna mess with my friend's stuff. I think she's one of these.
Speaker 3: She's a witch, you know, a witch or the witch Jesus stars, you know witches.
Speaker 1: Kind of man.
Speaker 3: What else you got in your bag?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 4: Humble brags over here? Well, man, I was the guy that no other man doesn't fucking respond to.
Speaker 1: Dounbtre A. Yeah, I've been on my level.
Speaker 3: I know some witches. You're like, You're like, I I got I got a person for that.
Speaker 1: I do. I usually have a person for that, all right.
Speaker 3: In my last bit of news, the first ever sperm Racing World Cup go on pits horny rich bros against each other in one hundred k battle for baby maker's supremacy.
Speaker 1: Fuck yeah, man.
Speaker 3: This may not be a literal penis measuring contest, but fertilely advocates may have developed the next best thing. Men of the world are invited to pick their sperm against each other in a racy race where the owner of the swiftest swimmers takes home a sizeable one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Nice dub.
Speaker 3: The twenty twenty six Sperm Racing World Cup science based competitive sport. We'll see one hundred and twenty eight seamen samples, each representing a different country, face off on a microscope race track next month in San Francisco at a yet to be disclosed location.
Speaker 1: Matt, you've got time, Uh, Jada says, it's it's all good. I've been, I've been. I've been a dog lover. Damn uh. May the fourth be with you? Okay, thank you? Hey, that's coming up?
Speaker 3: Are you going to enter? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Obviously you think you're seeming Yeah, send me the link. I will sweet.
Speaker 3: The event was teased in an epic trailer featuring ripped competitors going head to head and animated of sperm swimming through a tube, like more salacious version of a usc fight promo. We're searching for the alcohol.
Speaker 1: Can we see one? Is there a video promo? Oh? Just yeah, graphic?
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably out, damn it. The so called Kentucky Derby of Creative Juices, dubbed sperm Racing, was developed by tech entrepreneurs Zach Zou you have a good luck with that last name, Nick Snoll and Shane Fan is entertaining a way to shed light on declining male fertility rates. Worldwide. You think you can win your swimmers are the fast way to find out. Well, I mean, but you have reproduced twice that we know of what that You don't think that you have more children out there? I don't know, Margo, you have a sizeable number over there. I think you don't time the funk out what we'll say, I'll say it of doubles and softball. God, damn, that is it for the news. Weird. Can your swimmers swim? I think with your middle name, I think puts you at a disadvantage.
Speaker 1: Angelica.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, I mean there's that.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's that. Maybe I want to find out you can't.
Speaker 3: Go to San Francisco. You got time. But they're because they say they wanted ripped competitors. No the dad bod God, they should put that they should have all they should have all the sizes of males in there. Yeah, get like you know, I want to redo this race. Get like a ripped dude, Get like you know, like your dad bought God and then like a chubby your obese guy.
Speaker 1: You don't, we don't have we don't.
Speaker 3: We don't know whose swimmers are the fastest. Instead of just going like country wide let's go SOCII.
Speaker 1: There is tall. The four of us have dead swimmers.
Speaker 3: That is true. I am out. So it is Scott so two out of the floor, and so it's no Dustin isn't so half?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just you and you and dust can it means? I just yeah, I don't really know how that works. My guys just get in there.
Speaker 1: Like a we got.
Speaker 3: Got cut, son of a bitch. It's like that Viking's draft pick'st get them out of here to meet your underwood. Showed up and fatigues. That's what my guys like, just showing up, big game, like, yeah, we're gonna do this. Like, man, that's a lot of that's a lot of swimming.
Speaker 1: Man, we're out.
Speaker 3: That's okay. I'll finish last. That's cool.
Speaker 1: Somebody's we tried, Yeah right, somebody's I'll take that.
Speaker 3: I'll take that. Don't my name will be in the paper. Everybody in the middle won't be. There'll be like first second and finishing last and coming up last. Yeah I still came.
Speaker 1: I was still there. I was at the big dance.
Speaker 3: Can't take that away. Don't take that away.
Speaker 1: We want to take that away, all right, dude. And so we're not doing the uh wiskipedia.
Speaker 3: No, no, the bracket Tallery.
Speaker 4: No, we're doing the brackets because I need to redo them. Uh the time frame on it for the worst Minnesota sports moment. Uh I I forgot the post of last week my vault.
Speaker 3: But do you have the results?
Speaker 1: I don't have results because no one voted on it. So I have to redo it. I have to.
Speaker 3: What about the week before though? Did you you didn't talk?
Speaker 1: We did do it?
Speaker 3: Oh? You guys did that at the draft? What happened there? Do you do you remember who moved on? What is the final two?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, hold that's what you're doing. Yeah, that's what you're doing. I see what you're doing.
Speaker 3: Jesus, hold on, get on your phone.
Speaker 1: I gotta find it now.
Speaker 3: You should have well, I told you about this earlier. Yeah, I was drinking a white claw zero.
Speaker 1: I wasn't drinking any fucking white clause nice next to you. That's not a white claw.
Speaker 3: That is a white claw box.
Speaker 1: It's a zero for me?
Speaker 3: Oh sure, sure? Now that's not even for me.
Speaker 1: Stop it, guys, which times you use that one? That's not for me? That was? It wasn't that's not my bag.
Speaker 3: It's not my bag. Calm down, Austin Powers she Jebble's sick bastards.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll do it, Haroln, find the draft for you. There we go and we'll redo this.
Speaker 3: I just I just want to know.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna go through it.
Speaker 4: Uh So in the final four in the left hand side, which uh the fishing opener and the ludifisk region.
Speaker 3: We're talking to people BeO radio.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 3: On the left hand side, we got or looking to their left. Oh rah, I see my living room or my vehicle or my workspace, uh or the inside of a keep going.
Speaker 1: It was it was Walsh versus herschel Walker trade the uh Walsh wide left versus the herschel Walker trade. Herschel Walker moves on.
Speaker 3: See for me, I thought that was too long ago. The Walsh one was more hurt to me because I mean, we probably wouldn't even draft of it, and it's Smith anyways, it.
Speaker 1: Probably wouldn't dough, you know. Uh.
Speaker 4: Then the big one nineteen ninety eight Vikings, this is the two thousand and nine That's what.
Speaker 3: I thought that that's the super Bowl right there. That's why one of the times where like the two best teams are in the the other side, and that one's gonna win no matter what. That's that's that who wins. That who wins.
Speaker 1: Ninety eight Vikings move on, they defeat the nine Vikings.
Speaker 3: That's who I voted.
Speaker 1: Uh So the championship match is gonna be the Herschel walk Walker trade versus the nineteen ninety eight Minsota Vikings.
Speaker 3: Just call it now, it's the ninety eight Vikings. There's no change.
Speaker 1: I know, we gotta I know, we gotta let the people vote, right, I mean, the last time we let Walter White Jorge Constanza loses Jennifer Andison last year, Rachel Queen's sorry.
Speaker 3: You people, you people that you people voted for nipples over a great character TV Common. Okay, you are the one that did that. You voted, you know you voted for Rachel Green. Now she made it way too far?
Speaker 1: Did did I? Did I pick the picture for this? Maybe that doesn't matter. Photos do help just saying it's terrible, terrible bureau A woman in your room. So I'm gonna play that. Actually think it's down on one of the last puns too.
Speaker 2: It's a woman in your room.
Speaker 3: The Great Beast. The scene in Seinfeld alone where he pretends to be a marine.
Speaker 1: Biols, that's one of my favorite fucking scene. What's your favorite scene of Seinfeld?
Speaker 3: No, Rachel Green on Friends.
Speaker 1: As does bund Together. Oh sure, I'm watching a Horrible Bosses.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, whatever, that's not the characters TV characters.
Speaker 1: The only reason why I watched Friends.
Speaker 3: I don't know why this still irritates me. It does. It's it's like it's like the air ho is getting caught on like a It was just fucking bugs me so bad. Like I didn't even know she was on the show. That's cool. And then you got like Costanza legendary, a legendary Larry David basically, well, that's yeah, it's his character. I saw a thing before we move on where there was a Larry David was at a golf course and they charged eleven dollars to go to go to the driving range. And Larry David was in front of this guy and he goes, eleven dollars. You just can't charge ten. Now I gotta walk around with nine dollars.
Speaker 1: Change.
Speaker 3: He curbed your enthusiasm real life in front of somebody. Oh man, it's it's such a great show. It's it's slower than Seinfeld, but it's it's kind of the same, but it's there's one. There's another one too, where it's like him and his buddies are teeing off. Larry David's gonna tee off and there's people on the fairway and uh his uh manager goes tee off. He goes, there's people on the fair Oh, I know that one people in the ferry. He's like, you can't hit it that far. You don't think I get hit that far? And then Richard Lewis is like, you can't hit it that far.
Speaker 1: Rp smokes them in the middle of the that.
Speaker 3: And then he doesn't save you.
Speaker 1: Gotta say four.
Speaker 3: Such a great show, such a great show. But that's uh, that's all I have prepared for today. On do our sponsors? First, hear, what do we do?
Speaker 1: We'll do our sponsors round. They show's being brought to you by.
Speaker 3: Seventh Avenue Pizza before pizza Pekame.
Speaker 4: Trading as being brought to you by a home choice right here in Bamigi. If you're looking for any appliances or anything like that, or just a new computer, electronics or even tires, go to home choice here in Bimigi and use a promo code be a really sports one hundred dollars off on your purchase.
Speaker 3: Hungry, go to this restaurant and nestle quickly between Lake Alis and Lake George. Go to the Knob and Kettle and get a great food experience of Josh and his crew.
Speaker 1: Love it it such great work. Also brought to you by Paul Bundyan Communications, been serving the Sorry area. Last Softire's been serving the Bivinji and Grand Rapids area for the last fifty years and of course we haven't gigas.
Speaker 3: And thank you Brian Bisonett for shouting us out.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 4: Also being brought to you by the j d's Outpost in Solway to roto event June nineteenth and twentieth.
Speaker 1: Rodeo, and we're gonna be there. We're real alive on the nineteenth. We hope you could be there. Hope join us on June nineteenth.
Speaker 3: Get out there, get a little mud on your boots.
Speaker 1: You know where my boots for sure?
Speaker 3: What watch people do stuff that you can't do.
Speaker 1: Cheer loud, drink beer, right, we're going great opportunity. Hell all righty anything Bruce, what do you learned.
Speaker 3: I learned that you've got a week L four because of your Shenanigans in South Dakota. Yeah, which sideline your phenomenal in your career. Phenomenal career that you would have had going on. You could have been starting fires and getting away with it and been.
Speaker 1: The art I did start firing. How do you?
Speaker 3: I know? I know you're the opener that you'd always do the arseners with the did you do that with like the Will.
Speaker 1: Ferrell bit the artists had big feet? Yes? Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: What did you learn, Angelica?
Speaker 1: I learned that not much, to be honest, I learned that this beer I'm not mentioned the names, but.
Speaker 3: Uh no, the name is with no not I'm not gonna say the name, but the name it's right on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It exactly did what it said it was gonna do.
Speaker 4: It got me good, and I was like, not what I wanted to get. So that's what I learned for nothing sports related or whatnot.
Speaker 1: But you're not a hops guy, not a hopsky, I'll just say that.
Speaker 3: Nor did you ever have hops?
Speaker 2: For sure?
Speaker 1: I'm six three and I go, nope.
Speaker 3: I could barely touch the net, get scraped the net scraping.
Speaker 1: The net, scrape scraping the net.
Speaker 4: Anyways, Hey do to the writer's producers, on site engineer, otherwise known as all of us. In the words of Red Green, keep you sick.
Speaker 1: On all of us, the world. Shut up the world, the world. Do you know how it is right? How did they crime?
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to Beer Belly Sports this. It's been a Jeff reproduction show, so now you giff, No, it's gotta be quality.