Speaker 1: Watch Doors of Perception now on Amazon Prime.
Speaker 2: I think it's just going to get weirder and weirder and weirder, and finally it's going to be so weird that people are going to have to talk about how weird it is. Eventually people are going to say, what the hell is going on? It's not enough to say it's nuts. You have to explain why it's so nuts. The invention of artificial life, the cloning of human beings, possible contact with extraterrestrials, the systems which are in place to keep the world say are in utterly inadequate to the forces that have been unleashed.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Forbidden Knowledge News. I'm your host Chris Matthew. Today. My guest is Stephen Staithe is first be sure to watch my film Doors of Perception, available now on Amazon Prime. It'll soon be available on the other streaming platforms within a couple of months. We are booking guests for August. If you have suggestions or you'd like to be a guest, email me Forbidden Knowledge Neews at gmail dot com. Today on to welcome back.
Speaker 3: To the show.
Speaker 1: Stephen Stathus. He is host and producer of Bgcast podcast. He has dedicated his life to understanding the nature of human consciousness, the nature of reality, true human origins, and the occult nature of our governments.
Speaker 3: And global establishments.
Speaker 1: He has recently started a new business, BEG Body, Mind and Spirit, where he offers life coaching, Kundalini yoga classes, breathwork classes, total body mind Spirit health programs, personal training, and much more. Stephen, welcome back. How you doing good man?
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me back on. It's good to be back on the show. And things have been rather interesting lately, very very interesting and strange.
Speaker 1: But yeah, man, I am definitely excited to get into that as well as talk about your new business. Super excited about that, as well as some of the modalities you're working with and going to be offering. You also had a very profound experience with Mister Toad's Wild Ride aka Buffo. Looking forward to hearing about that. I myself have never experiences before. I might try it one day, but I'd love to hear about your experience. Lots to get to Before we get to any of that, Just remind the audience a little bit about yourself and let them know where they can find your show and more.
Speaker 3: About you. Definitely, man, definitely. So. I'm Stephen of bgcast. I'm the owner of bg cast. I'm part of the Forbidden Knowledge Network along with Chris here, and we are a podcast that covers the Great Awakening and everything it entails. I specialize in the nature of human consciousness, the nature of this reality, true human origins, the occult nature of our governments and global establishments. I also specialize in psychedelics and Kundalini yoga. So I'm very very well rounded, a jack of all trades here. So and uh, yeah, it's it's been an interesting ride to say it right right on.
Speaker 1: Well, before we get into your recent experiences and talking about what you're offering people now at your business, how do you feel about how everything has been unfolding, political theater, the breakdown of sanity within society, AI taking over our social media, and complete lives. What are your thoughts on everything?
Speaker 3: Well, this is all you know. What I can really say about it, Chris, is this is we are in a very strange, unknown and uncharted territory for this current batch of humanity we have entered. And it's even crazy too, man, because I've been I do think we're getting some kind of one hundredth monkey effect out of all of this too, because as of lately, man, I've been having people you would consider asleep, people you consider normies coming up to me and asking me, does everything feel fake to you? Does everything? Does time feel off? Does everything? And of course, on the inside, I'm like, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, this is awesome. But you know, I'm playing a koy. On the outside, I'm like, oh, oh, what do you mean, Explain, explain. But I feel we're getting pushed, We're getting compressed, we're getting nudged to awaken, you know, in a collective sense as well. I mean, you know, some of the stuff that we're seeing going down is at least in my opinion, is so blatantly either staged or doctored. It's becoming very, very obvious. And at this point I think it's only a matter of time before we start having more people asking the question, does everything feel fake to you? What's going on with time? Why does everything feel like a show? Because ultimately it is, Man, So as of right now, we're just in a very strange, unknown and uncharted territory.
Speaker 1: I wonder how much is actually a show in a sense that it is thought out, it is planned, it's theater for the masses, and how much is actually synchronistic surfing in a sense that there is a level of awareness of the desired outcome that the parasitic rule in class as you would call it, wants to have. So maybe there's some ritualistic aspects behind things. Maybe there's a series of events that they have to follow in order to get a certain outcome. But I wonder how much of it is actually known to the players involved, especially politicians, people at lower levels. It works together too well at times, it seems for it to be planned by humans in a sense, what do you think.
Speaker 3: I know what you mean. So I honestly feel it's a culmination of things. It very well could be. One of the things I would I would say in this is we can't discount the work that we've been doing in altering the energy and our collective consciousness. So one of the big reasons why we're here, at least in my opinion, is we are here through our work that we're doing, whether we're doing podcasting, I mean, all of us are on our spiritual evolution for the most part. You know, we're doing the healing we're doing the inner work, We're doing consciousness exploration. We're opening ourselves up to these different and bigger layers, all right. And that's one of the things I like to say. You know a lot of people say pierce the veil, and you know, one of the biggest things I can say, if there's more than one veil in this while in this whole thing. You know, there's many layers to the illusion. And as you open yourself up more, you start to see these new layers. You start to kind of break through into this and you'll get new information, and you know, we're here to terraform the frequencies of this planet. We are through our spiritual work, and I do think we also have a hand in potentially some of the stuff that's happening as well. You know, one, through our free will, we accept a lot of what's going on, we allow it to but through terraforming this planet into the higher frequencies, we're going to set the stage for more of what I would call these awakening events to start to occur and start to manifest. So I do think we have a hand in it. I you know, as far as it being too coordinated to be staged I mean, there could very well be a extra dimensional presence that's involved that's kind of assisting in this the at least in my opinion. I mean, what it is or who it is, we can speculate all day long. But you know, some of it does seem to cut and dry, to be staged. But then again, you know, you and I were talking about on the FK and panel, how you know that whole Elon and Trump fight, you know what I mean, how they were going off and behind the Steanes Pallateer, you know, put in that mass surveillance system or the mass surveillance program for you know, American citizens, and we know that they're working for enemy surveillance. So that kind of makes you wonder. So I think it's really it's it's it's a little bit of a culmination of things. Man, it's us, you know, the work we're doing here. You know, people accepting narratives and ideologies through their own free will, and when you have the way these parasit parasitstic ruling class works, is when you have enough people buy into this ideology, this trend, thought of this narrative, it makes it easier for them to manifest it and make it come forth. So so really it's to me, you know, well, guess everything might be faking, don't get me wrong. You know, like that's that that is, that is something that is a possibility here. I think it's not as black and white as maybe everything is staged. But I would say, you know, I'm gonna borrow a line from a friend of mine. Actually not everything is a si oup of most things.
Speaker 2: Right on.
Speaker 3: Let's that's my opinion.
Speaker 1: No, I gotcha. Let's demystify manifestation for a bit, because this is such a popular topic and it's dismissed quite often still. People will just dismiss it as some kind of woo woo concept that new age folks are bringing to the table. But I've experienced it way too much. It is too real for me to dismiss any of it. And I've heard this from many people recently that they are experiencing huge levels of manifestation in their lives as well. And I want wonder if our awareness of things may be a trigger of this, the collective awareness of things. What's happened in twenty twenty, the series of events that followed, and this quote unquote awakening in general may be having an effect on our ability to manifest things. I can look at things in my own life all day long and be amazed, but I can also look at things in other people's lives that are starting to come to the forefront, especially when they put creative effort into it, especially when they put conscious effort into what they're trying to manifest. It is so powerful right now. It seems that this is a very powerful time to start attempting to manifest things. And I was telling Jennifer a joke that even Corey has manifested so much. Look how many people are wary of the Jews.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm sure, I'm sure he's I'm sure he's loving that. I'm sure he's loving that. Honestly, man, it's uh, but no, no, I I I have to be careful because you know, you know everybody, because you know, since Israel past that thing where you can't criticize it, I have to now call it the uh the small country in the Eastern Mediterranean if I want to start questioning it. But uh, but really man demystifying manifestation, you know. So this is the biggest thing is there's so much proof and evidence out there for it. Especially in in what we would call the consensual science world. Uh that you know, people just aren't looking for it. I think honestly they're there. It's it's a fight within themselves, you know, to to maybe accept or maybe they're not accepting this potential what we would call this magical aspect of this reality. And it really comes down to the ego, preconceived notions man, and the subconscious and conscious conditioning that we've experienced since we were birth into this planetary exist distance and really the best way I can demystify it for those who are like really on the fence or those who really want a lot of evidence. I know I've probably said this at nauseum on your show, but I mean, for Fox's sake, quantum physics pan psychism, the theory of pan psychism in quantum physics. Okay, guys, if mainstream physicists are talking about this, okay, you know, for the people who need the hard evidence, you know, who want to see the studies and they want to see the theories. If quantum physics has a theory called pan psychism, where consciousness is the prima materia of this existence, Okay, everything stems from consciousness. You know, the wave function the universe has to be observed in order to exist. Okay, So for the people who really want heard evidence on this, go look at the theory of pan psychism. Go look at the experience experiments on consciousness. Okay, there's plenty of them. I mean, shoot, correct me if I'm wrong on the date. I know there was a Geneva convention. It was either in the earlier the late forties, where Tesla Einstein, a lot of the greats actually sat down and they talked about how this is strange because when somebody's running a scientific experiment, depending on who's observing the experiment will dictate the results of the experiment, that seems a little lot. And if nobody's observing the experiment, you get a whole different set of results. So so I'll digress, and I'll say this that you know, there's tons of hard evidence out there that a lot of people, even in the scientific field, are starting to take in the fact that we might be living in a consciousness based reality. And you know, this reality must be consciousness first and the experience second. You need the consciousness in order to have that experience. So, with that being said, if we do live in a existence where consciousness is the prima materia. We know that your mental faculties are going to interact and actually be a set of tools when it comes to your perceived physical experience, your perceived external experience. Right, So we know that energy goes, where the energy goes, where the focus goes. That's something we talk about in the spiritual community a lot and on our spiritual evolution, all right, And this is all how manifestation works, plain and simple. We live in a consciousness based reality. Your mental faculties interact with your perceived external experience. Your perspective of your experience is going to dictate the outcome that you have in set experience. So, if you are keeping yourself in a positive mind state, right and you are in taking good content, you want to manifest a joyful, abundant life for yourself. The first thing you need to do is you need to have a positive mindset. And this also boils down even to the ancient Vedic traditions and the ancient Vedic sciences. You know, the number one thing for staying healthy forever an ancient Vedic science is having a positive mindset. So these three things are like a trifecta. We understand that consciousness premiam materia of this reality, our mental faculties interact with our perceived physical experience, and our perspective is going to ultimately be the tool that chisels the experience that we have here. And so when you put these three things together, you have the power and the ability to manifest. I mean, you can just look at this right here. And then even another thing too, I kind of bring up in this for all the people who think this is woo woo, just look at the place ebo and the no Cibo effects. Okay, And these are the two biggest, hardest pieces of evidence that are available to us. There's tons of studies on them, you know, tons of evidence when it comes to them that we either have the ability to heal or harm ourselves, okay, based on our perspective when it comes to a medical situation. Okay, So this is kind of an example of manifestation right there. You know what I mean, You're manifesting a positive outcome from a medical situation based on your perspective, or you're manifesting a negative outcome in a medical situation based on your perspective. So I mean again again you know and also too, so how would you manifest? And this is this is this is a tried and true method. It's a basic one. It's actually a very old one. It goes back for a very long time. And of course a lot of people have their different ones. I have different ones I utilize. But the the head, heart and hands, it's very very simple method. Man. You know, you think about what you want in your mind and then you bring your heart into that alignment. You feel with your heart that you truly want this. Because here's the thing. The universe, slash the divine is. It wants to help you succeed. It wants you to be happy, wants you to trust it. That is the number one thing. And then you're the third part. Your hands. Now your hands it can be literal hands if you need to build it, you need to work to get there. Or it can be metaphorical, you know, it can be figurative with your hands. You know, there's more ways to use the hands than just in a physical context. So this is a tried and true method. And I guarantee you if you develop the understanding that this is a consciousness based reality, your mental faculties interact with your perceived external experience. You keep a positive perspective, and you keep yourself in that head, heart and hands alignment, you're going to manifest whatever you want. And I think, really, what a lot of people get into it is there's this this deception going around with instant manifestation. Now, is instant manifestation possible? Yes, it is. I've done it a couple of times on accident. I have not mastered it, you know, or anything like that. But the thing about manifestation is takes focus and energy. You have to put that focus and that energy into what you're trying to manifest. I mean a great example is when I started the show, I started reaching out to everybody I could shoot. I even reached out to people who I know would not accept coming on the show because I had like two three followers at the time. But I still put out all of my energy and all of my focus into building this and look at where it is today. So it is, and I think people it's that instant gratification Chris like they you know, even when it comes to manifestation here in the third density, you're gonna have a little bit of a delay. It just is what it is. We have a delay here, So that would be my way to demystifying manifestation, Chris, because there's a lot of I mean, dude, it's it's we're now at the plethora of evidence and theories showcasing that we are in a consciousness based reality, and it's all there. It's in Scientific American, the Science, it's in the scientific journal Scientific American, it's in the scientific Journal Nature, every kind of heart source. Anybody wants to see us there, they just need to look for it.
Speaker 1: There's obviously a collective change that's occurred in society around the planet after the events of twenty twenty. Folks like yourself and I that have eyes to see can look back at everything and say conflict and collective trauma has essentially caused an awakening in most people. We talked before about how there may be this greater force that is attempting a now chemical transformation of humanity, and the only way that that can occur is collective trauma, putting us through these conflicts and forcing growth from our consciousness. Because it seems that for the longest time we were comfortable, there was nothing like COVID, there was nothing like We're experiencing. Now, at least in our lifetimes, we have this massive shakeup and people start to become aware of things and everything starts to change. That again, is one of the greater questions. Was this the cause of some greater force? Was it the collective consciousness? Do the parasitic ruling class have any idea what they've started and the ramifications of everything. It's actually many questions, but it seems to be all connected.
Speaker 3: I would completely agree. Man. So here's the thing, and this is the thing I've learned in the now shoot almost now, going on eighteen years of my spiritual evolution. Trauma and intensely emotional situations equal spiritual alchemy. Now we look at the subjective experience that we have and the healing that we do. You know, a lot of us who you know who are on our spiritual evolutions. We've gone through some of the darkest depths that this existence has to offer. Man, you know we've been We've been through some of the darkest things, the darkest situations. I mean, shit, I spent time in jail. I almost died a few times. I mean, I can't tell you, I can't tell you how many people I talk to who are on their spiritual evolution, that they've been through the deepest, darkest money is depths that this existence has to offer. But look at what those depths did to them. It transformed them, It pushed them towards the light. And that's why I talk about a lot of my shows the reciprocative relationship between Lucifer and Christ. You know, when you when you look at Lucifer as the tester of humanity, he wants to test us and he wants to put us through trials. And you know, we as humanity, we go through these tests, in these trials, and we get compressed, we get spread thin. Wow, you know, we get trauma. You know, we we we are almost through these difficult times. We are forged into this wake in state and then we look towards the light. We start to look towards the divine and some people say it's Christ if you want to call it that or whatever it is. I mean, we get pushed there. And we're even talking about on a subjective level. Now, you know, the thing about humans is this is how we learn, this is how we grow. We have to face obstacles, we have to face struggles, and I even brought up this philosophical question. Now, let's say, and I'm not talking about the spiritual realms when I say this, because I know a lot of people want to say this. The first thing is, well, in the spiritual realms, it can be that way, but no, we're talking about here in the physical realms, the human experience. If you were born into peace and all you ever knew was peace and bliss, could you even learn or even grasp the concept of appreciating it? Could you? And that is actually one of the biggest thing, you know, a philosophical question that I asked, because if you're born into something and it's all you know and you know nothing else, you know by you know, you can't truly grasp what it means to appreciate, you can't truly grasp what it means to grow. So so that's why this is the way humanity learns, you know, they they we have to learn through being compressed, We have to learn through going through struggles. This is what causes that, not just subjective spiritual alchemy, but also the collective spiritual alchemy. Don't get me wrong, I did the parasite class have a hand in it? I mean, yeah, I think there's you know, there there's a you know, one of the biggest things we understand on our spiritual evolution, and this is still a tough pill for a lot of our conscious collective to swallow is both sides of the polarity spectrum ultimately service creation. You know, when we're when when we're talking about when we're talking about the divine, the all is mind. Okay, it is non dualistic, all right, And and you know, we I feel like in our community, we still still a lot of people try to compartmentalize things into the two boxes absolute good or absolute evil. And ultimately what they're still failing to realize is that both these boxes service the divine, They service the universe, they service the creation. It's part of the human whether it's an experiment and experience whatever we're facing down here. And I know, I know there's a lot of people who are like, well, you know what about the children? And I understand that, but that that's also you know that catalyzed your awakening, did it not? Once you've found out about that negative thing that existed, you woke up and you started to learn, did you not? So in that sense, even though it is not a great thing that's happening. In that case, I don't condone it at all. It ultimately contributed it to the growth of humanity for them to learn and to become aware of this, you know, because now they want to we want to put a stop now that now that we're aware of it, we put a stop to it, you know, and so like. And that's why I think, honestly, like you're saying, you know, yes, there's a greater forcet play here, most definitely, and I think it co opts both sides of the polarity spectrum, from what we would call the light and what we would call the dark, to work together to cause this collective spiritual alchemy that we're undergoing. That's exactly what I do think is happening.
Speaker 1: It's such a special time, and like I was saying earlier, now is definitely a time for folks like us to get out there and create and bring something to the table, because, as I say all the time, each and every one of us has that one thing to offer the rest of the planet, the one useful thing that we can do, or many useful things, but everybody, I believe has at least that one special thing that they can bring to the table, but I want to hear your recent experience with mister Toad's wild ride. First of all, for those that may not be familiar, tell us about this compound.
Speaker 3: So, guys, Buffo al vari is. So, I know a lot of you out there have probably heard of mushrooms which have actually psilocybin. The technical molecular name for psilocybin is four h O d m T. Sounds familiar, you guys. A lot of you have heard of d MT out there. So, and then we have regular d MT, uh, you know, which is very familiar. Of course, you know, Joe Rogan has popularized it. A few other people have popularized, you know, the use of d MT to achieve altered states of consciousness. But there is another compound that is kind of trumps them all, you know, and that is five M e oh d MT trump DMT No five trump the enlightened don but but uh, but what was I gonna say? But no? And five M O d MT. We do produce it in our bodies like DMT, but just not in as large amounts as we produce in dogenous n M d MT. And it is actually found It's found in aahasca and trace amounts. You know, a lot of the mimosa plants and mosastilis and the other plants they put into the aahasca brew have trace amounts of five meo d MT. And then you have Yopo seeds. The yopo the shamanic snuff from the Amazon, and those seeds are actually a combination of regular NMD d MT, five meo d MT and buffotinine, which is actually another form of d MT. It's a lesser known form, but the buffo al varius frog is actually one of the best sources to get pure straight five me eo d MT. And you know, I remember it was always funny, Chris, because when I had the experience, I'll just say this up front, it felt like every psychedelic experience I had had before that was training me for that moment. Was it was a weird sense of deja vu going into it. And you know, my opinion on this compound before I ever did it, because I write up on it, and you know, I read a few experience reports and things like that. Just seeing how profoundly powerful it is, you know, I decided that I would not seek it and I would let it find me. When the time is right. That was kind of my mentality on it because I was I could see from the get go it was just such a sacred, spiritual experience. I wanted to make sure that I was ready to embark on something that sacred and lo and behold, it found me. It found me. So I have a friend who is a facilitator for the compound, and she is a trained shopman in the compound, and she came out here. She reached out to me originally six months ago and told me she was coming out here for psychedelic science in Denver for maps and as she asked if I wanted to give it a go, and I said, okay, it found me. It must be meant to be. So I said sure, I'll start preparing myself. And it was about six months of preparation. Man, I did a lot of healing. I did a lot of shadow work, you know, I did some shadow work Kundalini Koreas to kind of get my subtle body ready for the experience. And you know, we last Sunday, we drove out to Loch loamand here in Colorado found as fresh spot in the woods and which was really cool. We like sat in a little portal. We were surrounded by trees with this open area where the sun was beating down and had a built in altar. It was super cool and it was perfect. And so basically, the one thing I will say about this compound is the ceremony of it adds to it for sure. The blessings, the indigenous prayers, you know, the clearing of the space definitely sets the tone for it. So that's why I would, honestly, if you're gonna try this compound, I recommend you doing it in a ceremonial setting. Absolutely. I don't care how experienced you are with psychedelics because what I'm about to tell you, you're gonna want to be in a cool setting for this. And so basically how it went down is I had three doses. I had three doses total, each dose thirty milligrams, so ninety milligrams total for the whole experience. And it was.
Speaker 1: How are you How are you taking doses? Are you ingesting?
Speaker 3: So you're actually you're vaping it out. So basically what you do. What you do is you do this breath work beforehand to relax your vagus nerve and your parasympathetic nervous system, so it's kind of like a and you do ten of these breaths right and at the tenth breath, she holds the vapor up to you and she starts to light it, and then you start to inhale it very slowly, like slower than you would take a long hit, slower than you smoke any inhale, any kind of smoke. You have to inhale it very slowly, and she counts to twenty as you inhale, and then after the twentieth twentieth us second, she says, pull, pull, pull the rest and you'll hold it in. You'll hold your nose and you got to hold it in for ten seconds and then you'll drop back onto the pillow and you'll get cascaded into the experience. So funny enough, my first dose, I was ten seconds in before I already started feeling it, and I was like, oh my goodness. I was like, am I even gonna make it to the twenty seconds? So I just pushed it. I pushed and I pushed and I pushed, and then I took the final pull and I held my nose and I laid back onto the pillow. And this was the experience of the first dose. I don't know if there's a way to describe being peacefully, delicately, gently and tactfully disassembled and obliterated by the divine Source, but that's probably the best way that I can describe it. The person who was Stephen was no more, My attachments were no more, the memories of my human existence were no more. And I was a pure source being and I merged with source consciousness, and I had the perspective as if I was source consciousness, which is very hard to explain. I can try to put it into words, but I was literally the all his mind. I was the all his mind. There was nothing else but me, the all his mind. And it was so profoundly beautiful, terrifying and beautiful at the same time. That's kind of the best way I can describe it, because even though it was gentle and delicate, I was completely seared off my human identity, was completely seared off of my my true nature, like in just the almost the flash of an instant, and I was sitting there as the all is mind and I started. What was really crazy is I actually got a almost like a play by play because we were talking about manifestation earlier about how manifestation works, and I saw how I was sitting there and I would have this thought form of something, and then this thought form turned into this energy and it like swirl through me, and then it's the energy from that swirl started to move out into my field that was around me, and it started to pick up other pieces of energy and it started to grow. So that was almost like a I was getting like a play by play on how manifestation works. And at this point, you know, because the experience, you know, off of one dose is only ten to fifteen minutes, I start to feel myself slipping back. So we have a symbol for more medicine. If you're in the experience and you want to take another dose of the medicine, you got to go like this. So I feel the experience starting to kind of like slightly wind down, and I was like, no, I want to stay here. So I immediately just freaking went like this, and so then I repeated the thing. You know, I didn't have to do the breath work that time, but I had to do the twenty second long inhale, hold, sit back, and then the second dose actually propelled me into the white luminous light at that point, and I was in the light, and even though I was experiencing being source consciousness, I was the always mind. There was still the perspective of Stephen that was with me, but it was like almost like secondary And then I was almost coaching myself. It was so strange, like I was like coaching myself from like me being all his mind talking to the prospective of Stephen. And I started getting these flashes of my life. And I started getting these flashes of my life from the time I was a child. There was a flash of me and my little brother playing out in the front lawn of like the very first house I can ever remember. That I lived in many different interesting events, and the source consciousness part of me looked at Stephen and said, well, yes, you have a job to do here. Don't forget to truly enjoy and cherish this beautiful experience you're undergoing. Do you know what I think is the most important. It's not who hears you. It's not well you know who knows you. It's how you make people feel, the way you make them smile, the memory they carry with you, a carry of you with them. You know, the way you might have made somebody's day, you know, you leading by example, the courage, the bravery, that's what I find most important, and you should hold that most important also. And I remember like it was almost like it was because I was Source, but I'm talking to the protective perspective that Steven, which is it was just the most bizarre thing in the world. It was. It's like, that's the best way I can describe it. It was nuts, and I mean and then you know again, I started to feel the experience pullback, like it was I was starting to like come back. The ego was starting to come back in and immediately I was like nope, and I did the handsake. I was like, I need I'm not done here. We have some more things to do. So I leaned over and I took the other hit. And then this time this was the most powerful dose. So I was thrown back into the light. And the best way I can describe it is source consciousness took its hand and like if it had a hand, this is just the best way I could describe it. And put it on my chest and I kid you not, Chris. When this happened, this light started to form within me and it started to see it like literally burn away all of the pain that I've been through, all of the trauma I've been through, you know, a lot of these aspects of my shadow that NORMALI no longer serve me anymore at this point in my life that I'm in, because that was one of the intentions I had going into this experience. And I remember it was so it was like beautifully painful. That's the best way I can describe it. It was beautifully painful. And I just started manically and hysterically crying like a baby while it started going down, because it was like it is like it was searing away that the pain, just like everything I had been through, like and it was searing away these aspects. I'm not even going to go in the lines to say it's reformatted my ego a little bit too. I think that was part of that experience too, when the light started just glowing within me, and it was it was so amazing. And then then this happened. So I was greeted by my higher self and I was looking at this being, this very tall being had wings, had a very fiery aura, and we looked at each other and it said to me, you remember now don't you. And I said, yeah, I do, and then we merged. Then that's the best way I can describe it. We merged. And after we merged, that was my last dose and I started coming back. And the craziest thing, man, when I came back, I opened my eyes and I saw the sun and it was literally like the first time I had ever laid eyes on it. And I remember I was looking at the sun, and I was looking up at the clouds and I was seeing them swirl, and it was like the first time I had ever laid eyes on the clouds. And then I like get up and I start to look around, and I see these trees just surrounding me that were just so green, greener than any other tree I had ever seen. They seemed even different from the trees that I just literally saw before the experience, the same trees, but they seemed different. They were brighter, greener. And I remember I looked down and there was this little tiny plant next to the mat where I was laying on, and I just like went and I held it in my hands, and I started crying like a baby dude, because I was like it was almost as if I was reborn. It was almost freaking as if I was reborn. I was born into this new set of eyes I was born into. Uh you know, my ego was reformatted. I got freaking. I merged with Source. I experienced what it was like to be Source. Okay, you know this is this was pivotally life changing for me. And I remember as I'm like, you know, sitting there and coming back, I just could just say to myself, this is going to change everything. This is going to change everything. This was, this was beyond and I'm going to tell you this. It has. It has changed everything. I'm have yet to understand the magnitude of how my which it has changed. It's reappearing, it's showcasing itself every day as every day goes on beyond the experience. And the one thing I found out about this stuff on accident was it's going to make you more sensitive to other psychedelics. Because I took a microdose before work on Tuesday, just three hundred and fifty milligrams about bino penis envy, and I'm at work and I'm like, I weighed that out. I looked at it. That was three hundred and fifty milligrams. I was like this is like I took like half a gram or like almost zero point six grams. So this is something that you know, I want to warn people about too who go to the experience. It's going to give you a weird cross tolerance to other psychedelic compounds. And the number one thing I took from it, and this was the number one message you know that I took from the whole experience, Chris, was love is everything. Love is not just on the motion. It is a force, and it is a power. And if we are to harness this divine love, fully channel it into the avatars that we currently are, and master it and impart it into every facet of this reality, it would be the literal kill shot for this illusionary reality the parasite class has placed on us. It would be the literal kill shot. You know, I think, you know, when we look for the solutions to the issues you know that we currently face as humanity here, we're so obsessed with the external. We're so obsessed with you know, what can we do to change the government. You're not going to change this government, man, you know, like for you're not going to change it, dude, Like you know, it's beating a horse dead. You're not going to change the government, okay, like you know, like you know, focusing on conspiracies and just merely on only on conspiracies like that's fine and dandy. I know that helped you wake up, but you've got to move. That's gonna lead to madness, and dude, it is and at least people being black pilled. And you know, the ultimate way. If we want to kill shot this this, and we want to kill shot this illusionary matrix reality that we're stuck in, we need to each and every one of us who has the divine spark within them learn how to channel that divine love into us fully and impart it here and that in and of itself will shatter the Mattrix man. And that is the biggest thing that I took from that experience, right.
Speaker 1: And as you very well know, and if you've been listening to this show for any amount of time, I've had some extreme success with psychedelics as well. And I don't condone drug user psychedelics, and I'm not saying for anyone to go out and try these substances. This is what worked for my journey, this is what has worked for Steven's journey and many others. And if you are going to go that route, please be responsible, Please do your research, Please do it respectfully, Please do it in a spiritual setting. But it is such a powerful way to come to these realizations about yourself and these awarenesses and propel your journey in a way that is absolutely indescribable. And that's what I'll say about that. But I also want to hear about what you got going on with your new business. Tell us all about how this came about.
Speaker 3: Absolutely one thing. I just want to add to what you said before we hop into that. And I'm going to say this, guys. Five MEODMT is not a party drug. None of it should do. No, dude, I'm gonna say now, you munched, do not go to a festival or a rave and hit five meo DMT outside of a ceremonial setting. My recommendation is to keep that compound ceremonial and keep it sacred if you're going to experience it. But the business man, so, yes, I you know, of course you know me man I. You know I've been very much into Kundalini yoga for a while now, and you know my health and my fitness and all that, and you know, I've had enough of just complaining and whining about detesting the nine to five hamster real lifestyle. So I decided to take action. So I started up a business called Big Body, Mind and Spirit. Now the reason why it's called Big Body, Mind and Spirit is this is what we can call a real, true trinity that we experience every day. This is a trinity that we want in alignment when we have a healthy body. Okay, And you can even attest to this, Chris, getting your health in check increases your spiritual and energetic frequency by default. It just it is a default process of getting your health in check. So you get your health in a good way and you keep it in a sound place. Your your spiritual, your mental, and your energetic health is going to is going to blossom just by default. And we have the mind. Okay, you know we operate through our mind. Here we talk about you know, the all is mind, and mental health is a very pivotal and important thing for us to be happy human beings. So this would be the excuse me, second part of our trifecta or the trinity is the mental health portion. Because we want to have good mental health, we want to have a positive mindset. You know, we want to to you know, love ourselves. We want to love the people we're with, and you know, we want to impart that love on everybody else. And then we have the spirit. You know, we're spiritual beings. And you know what constitutes spiritual health altered states of consciousness, whether it whether it be through antheogens or sober means. There's sober ways to reach altered states of consciousness, and we're going to talk about those next, you know, but altered states of consciousness are really pivotal for spiritual health. You know, it's good to take a break from this dimension, you know, and get out of the density for a little bit and go into your own little pocket dimension and freaking you know, get to know yourself on that spiritual level. So really, when we're talking about this trinity of body, mind, and spirit, these are the three most important factors that we have here. That's you know, that's the most important to our overall being, this human being that we are. And so what this business work works with is we have life coaching. We have holistic life coaching, you know, and the one thing I want to tell them about, I want to just throw out there to people, is this. If you are going to hire a life coach and you're going to go down that path to help yourself, you must expect honesty. Okay. I cannot do right by you if you cannot handle the honesty. Okay. So that's just one of the biggest things. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not going to be an asshole to you. I'm not going to do anything like that. But I'm going to tell you how it is, because ultimately that's what causes that transformation. Because even just telling someone how it is, even at a polite it causes that emotional tension. It causes that little bit of spiritual alchemy to occur. And you know, one of the biggest things I talk about the lessons that I've learned in life, none of them were ever delivered in a sugar coated manner, none of them. They were all delivered in a very honest way. And that's what caused me to get to where I am today. So we're going to have life coaching. We're going to have you know, total body, mind spirit health programs, right, you know, we want to address each area of this trinity that we experience. So you know, we want to address the health of the body, we want to address the health of the mind, and we want to address the health of the spirit. So and these plans are going to be tailored and customized to your life where you're at right now. You know what your schedule is, okay, you know you are going to get a personalized plan that is made specifically for you. It's not a template that we're going to use on anybody else. So that's the benefit you're going to have of working with me, is you're going to get something that's designed and personalized strictly for you. Nothing else like it out there. And so that's why I do think this is going to be great for those because you know, I feel a lot of our times, even with life coaching, even with in this health department, we try to utilize a one size fits all method for everybody, you know, and it even happens in the spiritual community and the conscious collective too, you know, which we try to we try to utilize a one size fits all method, but we know that everybody's different, every being is different. So that's why these programs will be tailored to your unique factors. They're going to be tailored to your life, your lifestyle, your schedule, whether you got kids or you don't have kids, whether you work at nights or your work days. You know, this is all taken into account in these programs, you know. And then also what we're going to have too. I talked to altered states of consciousness. We are going to have Kundalini yoga classes, and we are going to have breath work classes. And you know these are two Actually I would feel that, you know, meditation in general is going to be it sits in the middle of mental inspirits.
Speaker 1: Even are you going to be offering these online?
Speaker 3: Yes, I will be offering these online, Yes, I will be. I will be offering these online. We can do online. And I have packages too. You know, if you want the whole package, you know, you want the life coaching, you want four to one on one sessions a month, you want your so we will either do thirty day, sixty day or ninety day tailored plants, you know, depending on what you're looking for. If you just want to try it for thirty days and see if it works for you, we offer that, or if you if you think you want to be in it for the long haul, this is something you're going to do for a while. I can tailor it even up to a year for you if that's something that you want. And then, but as I was saying, you know, a meditation, so Kundalini yoga is a great way to access a sober, altered state of consciousness. You actually utilize your endogenois DMT in this practice, and you actually utilize too, your indogenous cannabinoids and through the Cudlina yoga practice. What happens is actually what we do with Kundalini yoga is it's doing a trauma response in a controlled setting. So you are putting the body through a trauma response, but you yourself are not experiencing trauma. So what this does is it ends up. It causes a somatic response in your body. And that's what psychedelics do too, is they cause a somatic response in your body. But Kudelini yoga does it without the psychedelics, and it causes you to release and your fascia opens up and it stretches because we store a lot of our trauma in our fascia and in our vegus nerve and Cudulini works on the vegas nerve as well, and ultimately what Kudalini yoga will do once you begin to gain mastery of it, so our cerebral spinal fluid. A lot of people call it the christ oil, or you know, a lot of people call it the sacred nectar, whatever, there's many different names for it. It actually holds are a lot of indogenous DMT and indogenous cannabinoids, and through this practice, you will work that fluid up your spinal cavity into your hypothalamists and in case you don't know the eye of raw, the eye of horus, it's where your pineal gland is, your pituitary gland is, you know, your HPTA, your hypothalmus, pituitary access, all of that, and you are just sending a boatload of indogenous DMT and a boatload of indogenous cannabinoids right into that cavity in your brain. No m AOI inhibitor needed or anything like that. So that's that's why I can't talk highly enough about Kundalini yoga. But that's also we will be offering classes on how to do it, and we're also going to be offering breath work. Breathwork is another you know, natural d MT releaser, and in fact, when you're doing it through the hard breath work and the lungs, you're actually releasing the d MT that's stored in your lungs. You know, d MT is produced in many different areas of our body. It's produced in our lungs, our stomach, our our our liver. There's a few places that it has receptor sites and attachment attachment sites in our body. And you know, breathwork is also a great way, a great thing for spiritual health. Breathwork also has a somatic response to it. You're putting yourself through a trauma response while not going through trauma, and you're basically building up yourself through these practices. And we're gonna offer classes on that. I will be giving dietary advice too, you know, for people who are not sure about what to eat or you know, how to go about eating. And I mean, the biggest thing I'm gonna say I'm gonna tell every buddy is everybody is different when it comes to that. So you know, we'll have to kind of tinker around and figure out what works out for you. But ultimately, this is where my passion lies in life, Chris. This is where my passion lies and helping people heal, helping people be the best version of themselves. You know, you can become the best version of you, the best husband, you could be, the best father, you could be the best family member you could be, you know, and continuously improve and shrive in your day to day life and live your most joyful, abundant timeline. I mean, who doesn't want that? So, you know, So that's why I am. I decided to take this on. You know, I don't see anybody really doing anything else like this, and you know, I think this is going to help so many people heal. It's going to help so many people find their greater sense of self. And it's good to know that you can tap into these heightened and altered states of consciousness without having to take a compound. You know, you can utilize this. So for even people who want to stay quote unquote drug free, that's okay, you know you can you can still achieve these states of consciousness through Kundalini yoga or breath work. So and that's what I'm offering, man. I mean, the packages kind of go. Like I said, you can have four one on one sessions with me a month you know, you're either thirty, sixty, ninety or however long. You want a total body, mind and spirit health program that gives you three Kundalini classes a week, that gives you two breath work classes a week, and that gives you diet help and advice. That is the total package. Of course, if you want to piece it and you only want to try certain aspects of it as well, you know, I'm completely fine with that. And also too, I do a two week trial. So for those who are interested in maybe giving it a go but not sure they want to, you know, one hundred percent put it all in just yet. I can work up a quick two week program man, and you know you can, and that'll include one session with me in those two weeks, and it'll be you know, your own tailored basic body, mind and spirit health program. You'll get one Kundalini yoga class, you'll get one breathwork class out of the trial period. And that's if you're if you if you just want to give it a try, and if you feel like it's something that you don't want to do after that, completely fine. There's no contracts, man, it's your free will. You know, if you want to back out. You can. However, if you want after the two week trial, you want to go all in and you want it, you want to do this with me, I will cut you a deal on the packages because you went through that two week trial program and you tested out my program. I will work with you on a on a pricing for whatever package that you would like.
Speaker 1: Awesome, man, Well, this is so great that you're doing this. Like you said, I think this, this is so important for people. It's such a stepping stone for sovereignty and individuality and creativity and getting to where you want to be. I didn't realize how much spirituality affected the betterment of everything else in my life. It's all connected. And once you get re connected with your spiritual side, once you get connected with your higher self and start to become aware, everything can change in your life. And it's amazing that you're offering this, so thank you for doing that. We'll have the links so everybody can check out more about you and get in touch with you if they want. There's one more thing I wanted to get your thoughts on before we close out today. I almost left a rant on Facebook this morning because of some of the things that I'm noticing, but I decided to just talk about it here tonight. What I've noticed with some folks who have been Awakening since at least twenty twenty, and they have decided to give it a go in the independent content creation space, podcasting things of that nature, and for whatever reason, they are not getting the success or notoriety that they believe that they should. I couldn't tell you why, but the problem that I'm seeing is they tend to be lashing out at those that are having success with the podcast. They tend to be finding faults and problems and critiquing their work and doing it very publicly in a very childish way sometimes, And I think to myself, if they would put that much focus on their own work and what they're trying to do for themselves, they may find more success. I'm just very tired of seeing my friends and colleagues at each other's throats over becoming successful. That's something they're passionate at and having problems with the way they're doing it when the person attempting it is he and even trying it for themselves. So just a rant and observation that I saw, and I'd love to get your thoughts on it.
Speaker 3: You know what else I've seen too, Man, I've seen people who are and I'm sure you're gonna there's a name that's gonna come in your head. We don't have to speak about it, but uh, there are people who aren't even content creators who are doing that to other content creators and trying to like trying to like you know, put them on front street, trying to like you know, really discredit and degrade their work. So that's another thing. So I'm kind of with you on that too. And there's a name that comes to mind. You blocked him, He blocked me. Funny story on that. But uh, but what do I think about that?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Is honestly, this is what I'm gonna say. They still hold the victim mentality, and that's a lot of what it is. The victim mentality still really runs rampant in our community. Man. It's a shame because you know, a lot of these people who are awakening, you know, they should be gaining the understanding that they're they're in control of way more than they think they are. And let me tell you this, man, when I first started, like we were just saying earlier, I had three followers. I was reaching out to David Ike, tempoole Jirogajob freaking Mattias de Stefano like I didn't even care. I didn't even care because I was like, I don't care if they say no, all right, but I'm gonna reach out to like as many people as I can. One in tent is gonna say yes, the one in ten rule. One in ten is going to come on. They're going to agree on it, okay. And it's really where your head, heart and hands are. Man. Energy goes where the focus flows. I mean energy flows where the focus goes, you know. And like, if you're focusing on just degrading other content creators and I'm bitching about your lack of success, that's where your focus is, and that's where your energy is going. And now if you actually turned around and took the energy and the focus that you're putting into degrading other content creators and and bitching about your lack of success and putting that energy and actually doing your content and doing your show, you know what I mean, I guarantee you you would see more things to come out of it. I mean kind of how I rolled with it, man, is the first year, like I was telling you I reached how I work with Manifestation. When I came to the show was this I my first year. I went hard. I grinded it out. I was doing two, three shows a week. I was I was reaching out to anybody and everybody. I could you know what I mean, and just build it. I mean, shoot, I even reached out to you through that whole, the whole, the whole thing and all of that, and that's how we're here today. And you know, and after that first year, I cultivated enough of that energy flow to where I was like, Okay, let's maybe drop down to one to two shows a week, but do better quality content. To do better quality shows, And then I started doing more research and doing things like that, You're going to get what you put into it. Bottom line, You're going to get what you put into it. Man. And like you know, right now, I'm in a little bit of a low period, but I'm okay with that because I'm getting the business started. I'm taking care of some other things going on in my life. But you know, but if you I'm choosing that right now, I'm still making content. I'm still doing shows, but I'm kind of branching off and I'm taking care of some other things on the side while I'm doing that until I hop back in. And but you're going to ultimately get what you put out of it, man. And you know, like, and this is what I'll say, you have to have time management, like how I ended up doing it too, Man, when I was at my downtime at work. I remember those days. I'm fucking yeah, I'm researching, I'm fucking making thumbnails for the shows, I'm reaching out potential guests. What are you doing with your downtime? Are you doom scrolling and just you know, complaining to everybody else about your lack of success? Are you actually trying to do something about it? And that's the other thing too, I'll say in there is time management and utilizing your time wisely, you know, So like that's that's going to be another play in it too, man. But ultimately, my opinion is you're going to get what you put into it, you know. And if you're putting in your your your heart and soul truly into what you're doing, You're going to see your heart and soul manifest into this existence. If you're half asking it and holding the victim mentality and complaining all the time about your lack of success. Uh, you know that that's all you're ultimately going to end up being because that's where you're putting your focus and your energy.
Speaker 1: You put your focus, you put your imagination, you put your excitement, your passion, your energy, all of those feelings that contain that powerful energy, you put it into what you're working with and it's fuel for that. It's rocket fuel and it propels you where the hell you want to go. But thank you for that, Steven, and thank you for what you're doing. It's fantastic. Before we go, let everyone know how they can find out more, get in touch with you, sign up all the good stuff.
Speaker 3: All right, guys. So of course you know I am part of the Forbidden Knowledge Network with Chris here and you can find me on Forbiddennoledge dot News with all the other amazing podcasts that this network has to offer. Go give my friend Transcending Ascension alike and a follow, she's new to the network. And definitely support the documentaries guys. Like again, we've got original content made with heart, no ulterior motives, no ulterior narrative, just pure stuff guys, So definitely support the documentaries. And of course you can find me on all major podcast platforms under bgcasts, Spotify, Speaker rockfin Apple, you can find me on YouTube and Rumble under bgcast, and you can find me on all major social media platforms under bgcast. And thanks again, Chris, this is a great conversation man, and thanks for letting me talk about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, And if they want to sign up for your services, what's the best way to contact you?
Speaker 3: So, guys, go ahead, and it's BG Bodymindspirit dot com. That's the actual website there. You'll find my email, my social media X would be the best way to reach out to me if you're going to go that route, but you can email me me too as well. And yeah, let me know if you want to sit down for a consultation. The consultations are free, no charge to you. And whether you want to pull the trigger right there after the consultation or you want to try a two week trial, we can do that. Man. It's totally up to what is in your ballpark and what is in your vision at that point in time. So that's BG Bodymindspirit dot com. And yeah, just swing me a line and let's get started. Guys, want to help you.
Speaker 1: Succeed John Steven, thank you so much. We will of course be doing this again, and until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We'll talk again tomorrow.