Speaker 1: Two people are discussing their schedule for the next week.
Speaker 2: He presu since the next to war in.
Speaker 3: Bureau nine, nister varbinkia.
Speaker 4: On si als A, montagu On Deen Stakbiniji in bureau about midwarp.
Speaker 3: Retagnicht Varni did dray tagavec.
Speaker 4: Yeah jaben Berlin sutoon ah in Berlin was Maranzi next to.
Speaker 3: War, montagu Benhin Frankfurt, Dean stuck and Hanufa midvar and Hamburg an Donna stag on Frieda Harbigin mentioned stun.
Speaker 4: S Raisenpel.
Speaker 2: In this conversation, you heard the man say isham in Berlin sutoun, which means I have business to do in Berlin. Here no rain mansu since the next to war.
Speaker 3: In Bureau nine is the varia.
Speaker 4: On si ad the montagu on den stak Beniji in bureau about midwarps.
Speaker 3: Retagnicht varensi di dra Tagavec.
Speaker 4: Yeah, heaben Belin sutoon ah in Berlin, unc was Moranzi next to.
Speaker 3: War, montabenekin Frankfurt teen star in Hanofa, mid varren Hamburg, Antona stab Onfreder Habigen mentioned sutun Sir Eisenfeer do.
Speaker 1: You remember how to say you know or you are acquainted with.
Speaker 3: The canon?
Speaker 1: What is the familiar form of you know?
Speaker 3: To Kinst too, Kinst.
Speaker 1: Now say you know, first using z and then using.
Speaker 4: Do the canon do Kinst.
Speaker 1: Using both the and do say you say.
Speaker 3: The zagen dosast.
Speaker 1: Try the two forms of what did you say.
Speaker 3: Bus habenzi gazakt bus hast gosact bus habenzigazact bus hust gosact.
Speaker 1: And now try the two forms of did you go use.
Speaker 3: Farran zinzigafaran is dugafaran zinzigafaran bistugafaran.
Speaker 2: Enough genoog.
Speaker 1: Suppose you're speaking with a German acquaintance Fragzi irabicante. Are you acquainted with mister Meyer.
Speaker 4: Ken Zi han maya can maya ken Zi han maya.
Speaker 1: We ant did ze Yes, I believe so, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I klabashen, Yeah, I klabashen.
Speaker 2: Fragzi you know him?
Speaker 4: See kenn Een see kennon en mhm.
Speaker 2: Mi antwer did irbakanta No, I don't know him.
Speaker 3: Nine is ken eished? Nine is kenny eished?
Speaker 1: I know who he is?
Speaker 3: Ivis vera ist ivi's vera ist.
Speaker 1: I don't know him well, I can in good, I can in good. But I know who he is.
Speaker 3: Abert iwais where ist abert eywais where ist.
Speaker 1: And I know where he works?
Speaker 3: Onti wis where ab I did ich wiz vohere ab I did?
Speaker 1: And I know his daughter.
Speaker 3: Torta Iskenena torta.
Speaker 2: B fragtman.
Speaker 1: Do you know her?
Speaker 3: Can nz z z z canon z z.
Speaker 2: And v fraged man.
Speaker 1: Do you know him well?
Speaker 3: Canon z in good.
Speaker 1: Z in.
Speaker 3: Canon z in.
Speaker 2: Yourbakanda fract?
Speaker 1: Do you know mister Meyer well.
Speaker 3: Canon z and maya good? Can in z and maya good?
Speaker 1: And what the Yes, he's a good acquaintance of mine.
Speaker 4: Yeah? Is thenkana fro mere is then pa for mea.
Speaker 2: Lisak si.
Speaker 3: I know his daughter well, I can Sana torta good, I can san a torta good.
Speaker 1: She's a good acquaintance of mine.
Speaker 3: See is then a gua pakanta for Mia? See is then a guda bakanta for Mia.
Speaker 1: We sometimes go to the movies.
Speaker 3: Again, munchmlin Skiino again Munch Malinskiino.
Speaker 1: And we often play tennis together.
Speaker 3: And we's beening off to some tennis, and we's beening off to some tennis.
Speaker 2: Visact man more than.
Speaker 3: Maya alts.
Speaker 1: Since more than three years.
Speaker 3: Sit mea alstrayaran, that mea alstraaran.
Speaker 2: Sangxi doesy that me alstra tennis bion.
Speaker 3: Ish bion, that mea alstraaranzu them in tennis ish Bien said mia alstraaranz to them in tennis.
Speaker 2: Fragxy apti torta guspield spilty torta gout spilty good he untwarded irbekande.
Speaker 1: She has already been playing tennis since fifteen years. Remember you literally say she plays already.
Speaker 3: Dispuchon's had utignor tennas dishpuchons a fign tennas.
Speaker 1: She plays much more than I.
Speaker 3: Dishpute feel mere il t dishpute feel melt.
Speaker 1: She plays much better than.
Speaker 3: I dish butte feel better i't.
Speaker 1: And she plays faster than I.
Speaker 3: UNSI spuch nellat.
Speaker 1: She's very good.
Speaker 3: These their good.
Speaker 2: Zakzi.
Speaker 1: I thought.
Speaker 5: Is daktor, I thought we could play a little bit of tennis ich daktavi quntin tennis spien is daktevi kuntnani tennis spien.
Speaker 2: V zakzi.
Speaker 1: Yes, would you like to play tennis tomorrow?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Emergency mong tennis being.
Speaker 2: Unfortunate.
Speaker 1: The yes, how about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, revesement, yeah, reversement.
Speaker 1: How about tomorrow morning.
Speaker 4: Divessement mong freur revessement mon freur.
Speaker 1: Do you remember how to say?
Speaker 2: It would be espera the act that would be.
Speaker 3: Great dos ver prima does ver prima.
Speaker 1: That's a very good idea.
Speaker 3: Does this dynasy a guid.
Speaker 1: Zagzi, we could play tennis tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Your cutin Wong tennis Spune if you would like, Benzy merchten.
Speaker 2: We'vebicanda.
Speaker 3: What did you say, as amzigzag y bus Hamsey gez.
Speaker 1: That did you say tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Hamsy Morgan? Is that? And what?
Speaker 1: And the yes? Tomorrow is Wednesday?
Speaker 4: Yeah, mong smid for.
Speaker 2: Franzy abda skit.
Speaker 4: He does kit does.
Speaker 2: The untwor died?
Speaker 1: Yes, that's all right, Yeah, does Gid. But I believe I don't play tennis well.
Speaker 3: Aberik kloweishpilinniche good tennis. Aberik Kloweishpilinnie good tennis.
Speaker 4: That doesn't matter, Peter Junzi, do's Martnichts, Nichts, Martnichts, that's Martnichts, that's Martnichts.
Speaker 1: That doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Does Martnicht.
Speaker 1: Yes, that doesn't really matter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, does Mark Twigtchnichts, Yeah, does Mark Twagtchnichts.
Speaker 2: We fragged arabicante, do you believe that.
Speaker 3: Cloms he does, Clowms he.
Speaker 2: Does, and Tod and thee.
Speaker 1: But of course.
Speaker 2: Upernaturally yet's fruck the arabicante ob then embure is.
Speaker 4: Since the next war in bureaux next the war in bureau, Since the next war in bureau.
Speaker 1: Is that the only on Wednesday, no amid for.
Speaker 3: No amid for t I a mid forbush preson it hab a mid forbush preson. Yes, and the preon spreh sprechon m hush preyon innebush prayon.
Speaker 2: Franz. What does bush preshion mean?
Speaker 4: H aspedoidd pression.
Speaker 2: Aspdoddpression we unworted irabicante. The word ispresion.
Speaker 3: Does what washprechon does what wash brehon.
Speaker 1: It means meeting.
Speaker 3: Espedoided meeting espedoided meeting.
Speaker 1: These are the meeting.
Speaker 3: Is presum debush prechon ininebusch prechon, I have a meeting a yaba innebush preschon.
Speaker 1: On Wednesday, I have a meeting. Be careful of the word order.
Speaker 3: Amid vahabibush preschon amid warhabi annabush prechon.
Speaker 1: On Thursday, I have some business to do in Berlin via Junzi.
Speaker 3: A'm donnas da kabe in Berlin, Suton totoon in Berlin su tune, I'm donas dak kabech. I'm donastakabe in Berlin sutun.
Speaker 1: FRAGSI And on Friday, on Friday, tag, she says, on Friday, I'm coming back with a Runzi. I am coming back.
Speaker 3: He come as rook to rook, to rook, he comments a.
Speaker 2: Rook Wisakman back.
Speaker 1: To rook, I am coming, I come, I am coming back.
Speaker 3: He commits a rug Is commits a rug.
Speaker 2: Is Abkanta's act.
Speaker 1: On Friday, I am coming back.
Speaker 3: I'm Friday comes rug.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of business to do in Berlin.
Speaker 3: A cabin Berlin fields a toon a cabin Berlin fields a ton.
Speaker 2: Wizakmann early.
Speaker 4: Freux through.
Speaker 1: Earlier freer.
Speaker 2: Fragenze.
Speaker 1: You aren't coming back earlier.
Speaker 4: Se commnitruat to work, Si comni Truett to work, Visakzi.
Speaker 1: No, unfortunately not.
Speaker 3: Nine laid nicht.
Speaker 1: And what in thee that doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: That's martnicht does martnicht.
Speaker 1: We fragged the really.
Speaker 3: Ugliche zanzi.
Speaker 1: Yes, it really doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's marktu kleichnichts. Yeah, it's markt twe Klichnichts.
Speaker 1: Now, imagine a conversation with a colleague. She knows you're going on a trip. How does she ask you when you're going away? Use faran.
Speaker 3: Vanfarenzik.
Speaker 1: Tell her you're going away on Monday.
Speaker 4: If montak vic.
Speaker 1: How does she ask you where you're.
Speaker 3: Going in Ferny.
Speaker 1: Tell her on Monday, I'm going to Hamburg.
Speaker 4: A montak farichna Hamburg.
Speaker 1: She asks you if you are also going to Berlin, Farnsi or Apelin. Tell her on Wednesday, I'm going to Berlin.
Speaker 4: Amitropelin.
Speaker 1: She asks you if you have business to do in Berlin.
Speaker 3: Hamsi in Berlin sutun hamsy in Berlin sutoun.
Speaker 1: Say yes, in Berlin I have a meeting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Berlin habij anibus Kreschen, yeah, and Berlin habij anbush Preschen.
Speaker 1: She asks you where the meeting is, who is tibus Prechen. Tell her that the meeting is at Siemens.
Speaker 4: Tibush Preschuen is by Siemens push pressure space.
Speaker 1: He means, how does she ask you when you're coming back?
Speaker 3: Fun comments it to Rook, Fun comments it to Rook.
Speaker 1: Say on Friday, I'm coming back.
Speaker 4: I'm fighter. Comics to Rook, I'm fighter. Comics to Rook.
Speaker 1: How does she say, have a good trip, good Riser, say thank you until Friday?
Speaker 4: Dunka bis freytag.
Speaker 1: This is the end of Unit twenty four.