Speaker 1: The Eddie Arnold Chill with the Willis Brothers, the Tennessee Proud Boys, Roy Wiggins, Juris Julie, Pappy Hall Horton and starring the One and Only Eddie Arnold.
Speaker 2: Out of their neighbors. It's good of you to drop around.
Speaker 3: We always leave the last string on.
Speaker 4: The outside here, just hoping you folks will.
Speaker 5: Find an opportunity to come in. Now the jar you'll.
Speaker 4: Get busy with the bit of singing at his voice.
Speaker 6: I want to be sure.
Speaker 4: I want to be sure when I tell you like it.
Speaker 3: I want to be sure we'll never repeve.
Speaker 2: Don't believe with my heart it was proven before.
Speaker 3: When I tell you I love you, I want to be sure.
Speaker 5: I want to be sure you made up your mind.
Speaker 4: You'll never forsake me, can't leave me.
Speaker 3: Behind, Don't tell me no lies. I'm easy to love.
Speaker 6: When I tell you I love you, I want to be sure.
Speaker 5: I want to be sure.
Speaker 2: There's nothing to do, No tears in my eyes, no.
Speaker 6: Sing in the blue.
Speaker 3: What happened before?
Speaker 2: What's hard to do? When I tell you I love you, I want to be sure.
Speaker 3: I want to be sure.
Speaker 5: When I tell you I.
Speaker 3: I want to be sure. Will never be. Don't lay with my heart if it before.
Speaker 2: When I tell you I love you, I.
Speaker 5: Wanna be sure.
Speaker 4: And folks, I want to be sure that you all listen very carefully to this next man.
Speaker 2: You haven't stop to think how many.
Speaker 6: Songs have been written about dreams.
Speaker 4: Just about every book you pick up is full of dreams. Here's when I ran across the other day. That's my pick of the line.
Speaker 6: My dream boat is drifting.
Speaker 3: My dream boat is drifting, drifting and dreaming.
Speaker 4: Ah where the sky means to see.
Speaker 2: The storm clouds are lifting.
Speaker 5: Why I am reading, I hear you called.
Speaker 4: To night?
Speaker 3: You are here.
Speaker 1: Side.
Speaker 2: I'm long, stinner me.
Speaker 3: My dream boards drifting and dreaming, drinking, my.
Speaker 7: Dream mosting, drifting and dreaming, all where.
Speaker 3: The star us to see.
Speaker 2: The storm clouds are lifting.
Speaker 3: Why I'm reading I hear you called.
Speaker 2: To night?
Speaker 8: You are here?
Speaker 5: Be said, I'm.
Speaker 8: Lost, s the man, my dream most.
Speaker 3: Drifty andaming free You home me, Laddy.
Speaker 1: That's your head is a pretty number, Yes, sir, I like that one. Wranglers, everybody here, Yes, I think we got a number. Now we can start off on the right key.
Speaker 4: I think so we're gonna throw this one in d I thank everybody.
Speaker 1: Where you're headed riding home.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, I'll go with you.
Speaker 9: Some goes down, Work's all done easing here, I light the moon comes up behind the hills, alow, and I'm riding.
Speaker 3: He riding corn.
Speaker 10: See that Loanso Cambo riding down that lonesome trail shadow swell into the tune of his longsome with.
Speaker 9: Well he's riding.
Speaker 3: He riding hor.
Speaker 10: Bed down doogie rest a wild.
Speaker 7: I'll be back tomorrow morning. I think you.
Speaker 4: Down when the water's cool.
Speaker 10: But now I'm riding hor.
Speaker 8: He riding corn.
Speaker 10: See that Loanso Cambo riding down my longsome fred my childow fame to the tune of his longs way.
Speaker 3: Well he riding.
Speaker 10: Riding my bird lie to the sky heading home with me.
Speaker 9: When they get there, they'll tell the one I love. And I'm riding.
Speaker 3: He riding horn.
Speaker 10: See didlong some cab riding down a long some fread my chidow fame to the food of his loansome way.
Speaker 5: Well he riding riding, Oh yes, riding home.
Speaker 4: Well you'd better get off right here, boys and wait to hear what this man is talking about.
Speaker 7: You know, Oh, that's old Skeeter Wheller's running around there with the eighth of January.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, well, what is the hip ballad for the day?
Speaker 3: Your choice?
Speaker 4: You'll remember this one, Pappy.
Speaker 2: It's one of those early songs I recorded.
Speaker 1: Many tears of the boy, many tears ago.
Speaker 3: You said you loved me before? How happy was as hard of my.
Speaker 8: Then a dark locking from out of no way.
Speaker 4: And the sun went down no more to side.
Speaker 8: Many tears ago, I learned too well, loved.
Speaker 3: What it means you better heavy.
Speaker 2: I found out just what is meant by sorrow.
Speaker 8: Many tears ago along life room. Many years ago I built a castle, built it very strong and very tall.
Speaker 9: Though I thought it had found the.
Speaker 8: Many tears ago I saw it are.
Speaker 7: Many times I wasted.
Speaker 3: I would die.
Speaker 5: Better to be dead, to be so.
Speaker 3: Long all I ever lived, or ever fool.
Speaker 2: Left me, Many many.
Speaker 5: Tears ago, Many tears ago.
Speaker 3: Tis in the spring time.
Speaker 4: When you said goodbye wan.
Speaker 8: Oh, how well they're thinking hard remember many many years ago to.
Speaker 7: Day.
Speaker 3: Oh that's nice.
Speaker 4: Yes, I know, I'm waiting with all ears open to Pappy, how hardened for his word it was?
Speaker 1: I just want to pass this along. You know the size of your troubles depend on whether.
Speaker 4: They're coming or going in, and with that we have take leave.
Speaker 6: Friends, is Daddy Arnold say thanks so much for listening, and be good everybody.
Speaker 10: DIF