Speaker 1: You're my mic on Yeah, okay, okay. Sol had a moment of silence staring at me, and I was like, wait, are we recording? Do you want me to kick it off?
Speaker 2: Or yes? I do?
Speaker 1: Okay, Hi, welcome to I'm Still Fun. This is the podcast that Found and myself Jennys do every single week and it comes out on Tuesday mornings and you can listen to it wherever you listen to your podcasts.
Speaker 2: Let's get some admin out of the way. Next week we will not have a podcast. I know you might be thinking, wow, guys, this just happened. You're right, but it's summer summer and Jenny's going to Iceland, so she will be out of the country. And while I did demand that she do a podcast from Iceland, she could not confirm that she would have internet service. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, I'll be in a camper van and I will a for sure not have the equipment.
Speaker 2: How many times do you think you'll dig a hole in Iceland and shit in it?
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm going to have to because we can't wildcamp in Iceland. We have to physically be camping at campsites there, so I will have access to bathroom facility.
Speaker 2: You upset by that that you won't get to get Holy Primal? Yeah, not at all.
Speaker 1: I'm very excited that I'm going to have access to a bathroom, especially since my younger sister's coming with me and she's never done campervan or like the life stuff before. Like that would have been quite the culture shock for her, I think, on top of being in a different country. So I'm pretty okay with the fact that we'll actually have some toilets to use. The good news is Iceland is not extreme culture shock, so I don't think it's going to affect your sister at all. It's most European countries and they everyone speaks English, so and definitely English. It's very I didn't think there was anything abnormal about Iceland when I went. Is it driving on the right side of the road or the wrong side?
Speaker 2: For you? Remember, I'm pretty sure we were on the right side, okay, like America. But I guess I now that I'm thinking about it, I guess I don't completely. I never drive, Let's be honest. When Jake and I go on vacations. First of all, a lot of cars you rent their manual there, so I don't know how to drive that. And yeah, so Jake always drives pretty much if we get a rental car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a little bit nervous about that because truthfully, like the big Cambra van trips I've taken, I literally didn't drive at all, And now I'm going with my younger sister and I don't I feel like I'm the adult in this duo, and so I think I'm going to be doing most of the driving with it, which is fine, but I'm also usually with the long cammera van trips I've done, it would be like me on my phone looking for like the next super cool thing to do, but not having to drive, so like I could find everything and plan everything. And we just have a loose itinerary for this trip, so we'll see how that goes.
Speaker 2: If I recall I remember, I feel like I remember all the roads being just fine, you know what I mean, like nicely paved. Definitely not There's just like two lane that I remember, only issue very wendy, which is not great probably for the camper vane extra stress I remember, which I think I've told you. The gas is insanely expensive, Like everything's expensive there. That's like part of it, but it's you know, I feel like you are good at doing things cheap.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's the thing. I've got plenty of plans to keep it decently cheap. My sister told me that she is checking a bag, which is fine, but I literally was like, you need to send me the dimensions of your bag because we have a camper van that's like a minivan. It's not even a high roof for anything.
Speaker 2: So that'll be better than like, you know what, the wind and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I need to make sure that her luggage and my luggage are going to fit in the area that it needs to fit in because I know how to live out of a very small space now and have pretty minimal things. But the thing with Iceland is you actually have to have so much shit. You need layers, you need different kinds of clothes and stuff to be able to survive the weather elements. So I told her this weekend, I'm like, you need to measure suitcase. You need to send it to me. I need to figure out so I know what I can bring for luggage to make sure everything fits.
Speaker 2: What airlines flying Delta okay? Nice?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so far I don't want to jinx myself. But my flight there, my row is not full yet. I think there's a there's the middle seat open, but we'll see.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I keep like frantically checking to see if I need to like move my seat to a different area, you know. Oh yeah, But yeah, I'm excited. I can't believe, like I haven't had truly a I mean found I did our a little retreat, but that was like in the middle of the week, and I didn't really feel necessarily like a vacation to me. And then I did go to the Badlands, but that was literally the week I like ended my relationship and so that was not a vacation. So I haven't been on a trip this year yet, and I'm just excited to have some time off and be one with nature.
Speaker 2: You planned it really well too, where you get like extended time off, Yeah, because it's over the fourth of July. Yeah, I I need to like take a note and do a vacation like that where you get like the extra time. It's always like hard to do that with our two person show, though, because I always feel like I'm betraying Colt a little bit. I feel easier on the morning show because you have like three other people, so it's not a betrayal. Like if Colt did that to me, I would probably turn on him for multiple days. Yes, but I am very happy for you that you get to do that and enjoy some time. We'll see how it goes. I know, like traveling with a sibling, that can be interesting. I would be curious to see I love my sister, but I would be very curious to see how my sister and I do alone going to Europe together. I don't know how that would go.
Speaker 1: I agree. I am a very independent person when it comes to being on trips and stuff like I if I go on a bachelor party trip somewhere, I will leave and go walk around by myself while everyone else is hanging out at the house or something like that. It's kind of my style of traveling sometimes when you're with other people and I feel like I might get up in the morning and just meander around if we're staying at a place that's like a fun campsite area or whatever. Just things that can give me my own space and separation from being with her in a van for nine days straight.
Speaker 2: Because people are probably curious and you said you have a loose itinerary. What are some of the highlights that you're looking forward to that are like, you're definitely doing.
Speaker 1: So we are doing sky Lagoon. We're not doing Blue Lagoon, and unless it works out that on our way back, we happen to be able to book on the way back and we decide we want to do that also, But we're doing sky Lagoon right when we get in. And then I've got a couple hikes I don't know the names of, honestly anything because I can't pronounce anything, but I have a couple hikes set. I we're honestly not booking certain things, like I really want to do an ice cave tour, but everything I think is going to be determined on the weather. And as of right now, it looks like it's going to rain a ton, which that's just the weather there or whatever. So and I also don't know where we're going to be at what day because we're really leaving it loose of going around the entire We're doing the Ring Road, so not the Golden Just a lot of people go and just do the Golden Circle, and the Ring Road goes around the entire country. So tons of spots there. I definitely there's like a hike to a thermal hot springs. There's a couple of things that are like free that are kind of like a sky lagoon but they're in blue lagoon, but they're free and not as fancy. There's some cities that I've read that are super cool to just kind of walk through. I want to see all the little houses with the moss on top, so I have a few pin locations for that because there's a lot of those. But yeah, I don't know. It's kind of just whatever we feel like doing. And I am the type of person that likes to get out and see everything. So I guess I'm gonna learn that about my sister how she feels or she's going to stay in the car. Yeah, her choice, right, truly, honestly, Like Andrew would always drive when we would do trips, road trips or campra van stuff, and a lot of times I'd be like stop here, and I would get out and look and he wouldn't. Yeah, Like that's just how it was sometimes because it'd be a quick stop. So anyways, Yeah, just lots of like waterfalls. I'm sure I'm gonna probably it's gonna be one of those trips where you get sick.
Speaker 2: Of water by the end. The good news is it really is like you will one thousand percent. There's no way you won't get a rainbow in your waterfall. Like it's like just given there, like you just get the you get them and there they're awesome. And we did like we went when we started, we went up to like the I guess the west coast of the country first, and we did like a thermal hot spring there. It was pretty small, but like it was like pretty close to where we were staying. And then the city that always sticks out to me is vic. I really liked that area, so I know you'll stop there. And we did not do the full Golden circle. We did. I picked the points that I wanted to see and I was like, cause it's kind of like this is like a jake kind of jokes, Like when we went to what was it Bam for whatever. Wherever we went, what'd you see a couple or a few beautifully clear blue lakes. They all kind of start looking the same, which is kind of like waterfalls, Like you feel bad saying it. It's like we've you seen a couple of cool waterfalls. It's like you we were kind of like, Okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: I did do something a little bit different with the strip, where yes, I've used a lot of travel blogs and social media to plan things, but I've really avoided trying to watch too many videos or look at too many pictures of things because I just want to see it in person. And that was the one thing I was always jealous of, because I would plan a fucking ten day trip Andrew would have no idea what was going on, and then he just got to see everything for the first time in real life, whereas I saw the Google images already of things. So I've been trying to avoid looking at too much just so I can see it with my own eyes, yeah, and not be like, ah, I've already seen like twenty pictures of.
Speaker 2: This one thing. What I've like with planning trips with Jake, I'll usually pick out where we stay, like I do the thing, like I'm sure you do, like, hey, this look good kind of thing, even though I already know I'm booking it trying to be nice. Yeah, we do, And then I pick out the exact like cities or destinations I want to see. I'll ask him if there's something he really wants to do, Like we went to Paris. He has a favorite pastry chef. He was like, I really want to go. I'm like, absolutely right. But the one thing I make Jake always be in charge of is transit. You have to figure out how we're getting from here to there, if we're renting a car, if we have to get a plane and we have to do a train, and what routes we take and book the proper tickets, because I'm like, that will never be how my brain works. I hate that aspect, even in areas where Ione's like, oh it's so easy to do public transit, somehow I'll end up on the train going the wrong way. I just know it. Yeah, So that's like the one thing I'm like, you like, especially when we went to Switzerland and so many trains in care, I'm like, you are in charge. He's like got it, and he's he has good like figuring that out. So I'll give him a pass on that.
Speaker 1: But that's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hopefully you know you have some fun travel coming up too, if you're listening or you have already done something this year, because it is like obviously if you listen to this podcast. You know, Jenny and I are obsessed with traveling and seeing new spots.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, I don't have anything else planned after this besides like some bachelor things. But I got a lovely DM from our buddy intern John that used to work on the morning show and now he works out in DC in on Radio Style, and he messaged me at like two am on Sunday morning and was like, come to my bar in DC, pussy, And I was like literally responding to one of my stories of doing something on Saturday, and I go, you know, this wasn't the DM I was hoping to wake up to on Sunday morning. But sure, I'll look into some dates to come visit. Because him and Shelby who's on his show, they've both texted me and been like come out here. You can stay with either of us. And John owns a bar out there now, and so they're like come out here, blah blah blah blah, like you're a barrow and or pay for my flight. Well, I told you so. He was texting Tina and I a few weekends ago. I was like, you guys should come out here, and I was like, will you give us free drinks and he was like, have you ever paid for drinks once when you hung.
Speaker 2: Out with me?
Speaker 1: And I was like, you know what, You're right, John, John has literally always paid for everything. When TV I used to like meet up with him, and John used to come to the city. Is quite a bit because his family lived here, but his family moved to Tennessee, so he doesn't come back here really like no ever anymore. So maybe a trip to DC's in the future, we'll see.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's exciting, something else to look forward to, Jenny, Yeah, you should go. And it's like, what cherry blossom? What do they have?
Speaker 1: You know that's in the spring? Is it magnolia?
Speaker 2: No, it's cherry blossoms? Is it?
Speaker 1: They do it in the spring? It's in April that happened. Sounds like it's busy though, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I mean it would be fun, but I don't. Yeah, I don't know. I have been to DC before, but like very briefly to see John's comedy tours. I don't feel like I really got to explore the city a whole time.
Speaker 2: I've only been for the cliche middle school field trip where you go and you see all the things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been.
Speaker 1: John was trying to tell Tina and I. He's like, come, did you see learn about some history?
Speaker 2: You like idiots?
Speaker 1: And I was like, first of all, if I'm going to DC, I don't give a shit about that kind of stuff. Okay, I maybe you want to see the White House whatever. And I did go to the Smithsonian when I was there the last time, but I don't think I even realized how close I was to the White House because I never saw it and I was in that area. Yeah, like I was right there, but like we just didn't walk words it, so I didn't even know I was right by it.
Speaker 2: So I get that. I get that. All I have to tell you. I think I want to say on this podcast, like early on starting it, I swear I made like one of my New Year's resolutions, not this year, it must have been last year or something, that I wanted to learn how to play majong. Yes you remember this.
Speaker 1: I remember you talking about wanting to learn it. Yeah, and I have no idea what point you said that.
Speaker 2: But I never ever did it. And I learned to play Friday. Yeah, I was it awesome. Well, I won, so obviously of course, so obviously the experience was even better. I actually hit the majong, which is like hitting a bingo. Right, yeah, so let me go. I'll go give you a quick little history lesson. Okay, I don't have any actual facts in front of me. So basically, I think if you've watched Crazy Rich Asians, that might be where you've heard of majong. At the end when she goes to the mother in law and they're playing the game looks like a dice game with tons of different characters on it. That's majong. Okay, It's like a four person thing. So how we did it because we learned there were eight of us because it was my friend's birthday party, so she hired this woman who teaches and we had partners just so like because there were eight of us. So long story longer. I believe it began in like China. Then it was kind of like super popular in like Japan and Indonesia. Then some guy and like the late eighteen hundreds from New York went he brought it back. I think it was really huge with like the Jewish community, and now it's literally like pickleball, everyone and their brother is obsessed with Majong and how the woman kind of explained it as like she's from Texas, so like people think it's like a Texas thing because it has that like flare where you can set up your tablescape super pretty and you like can get pretty like like colorful dice, all these different things. So I learned this is kind of cool. Every year, there's like a national organization in like New York or wherever it is, and they're the official Majong people. They release a card every year and that's the card you play by for the entire year. So it shows you different things you can get, like because you can line up your dice in like all these different ways to win, and you as you get them and you're discarding them and you're going through it, you're like slowly figuring out which one of these lines you're going to try to go for, Okay, and it is super confusing, but I can see how she said it's not a game of skill, it's a game of luck, truly. But she said it would probably take about ten times playing for you to feel pretty comfortable knowing all the rules because there are super weird rules of like how the die is distributed. There's like a it's crazy, but it was so fun. I would highly recommend trying it. Let me find this woman. Actually, I think she started following me online, but she said she like she this is not her full time job. She just was like I grew up around it. I started like seeing it. She's like nine parties booked that week. I'm like, oh my god, do.
Speaker 1: You feel like while you're looking for that, do you feel like it was annoying to learn the rules and stuff though, Because that's like where my brain taps out of board games is if I have to remember five million things, I'm kind of like, I'm over it. Like I think I played Settlers of Katan or Katan whatever one time and.
Speaker 2: I hated it. I think so I felt like that was Settlers of Katan as well. I did not like it. I'm not going to find her name. I feel bad. I'll try to look for it. I felt the same way, but I think that's because of that game to me was boring. Yeah, this one gave me like a thrill because you're like you're winning, then you're kind of losing, then you're and it's I don't know, it's I felt like it's so hard. Someone Okay, So she said, it's like also great for older women because it helps I know it can't like technically, but it helps with your brain, like helping you remember things and like work your brain activity. So it's a great way for women or men whatever to get together. And it's not just about eating out. So I don't know, there was like excitement to it because you're up, then you're down. You're up, you're down, And I think once you get really good, you can kind of see you can start actually paying attention to other people and see what they're going for, so you can start trying to like play defense and block them from getting what they want. But like in the early stages, you're so like, so no, I think it could be if I didn't have an instructor and I was trying to learn it on my own if that, but she was so good she would come around and tell you. She'd be like, look at it. Go this is what line you should be going for. Go to the next person, tell them, oh, you should distribute this. You should be looking for this. But it is super confusing. If I went out today and tried to play it without an instructor. No chance, Yeah, no chance. So anyway, but they have like leagues and different things you can get into, so it's kind of like pick a ball. You seem like you're so confused at first, and you were like, what the I don't know what do you mean? I can't go past this white line? What do you mean I have to say one too, like two or whatever? Because you're saying your player number first, and like it's confusing for a while, and you just start liking it and you get it.
Speaker 1: So I saw a picture of you and you were with someone else and you were both winners. Was it a partner thing or not?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was my partner. So since there were eight of us, they had a partner up. It's usually four people, Okay, okay, And that is why I was wearing a Majong hat because that is what I won for my prize.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, thank you, that's exciting. You said you had such a busy weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh that was a Friday. That was Friday. Right after the show, I went straight to Majong. Okay, Saturday, Jake I made Oh that she says the most me thing ever. Oh yeah, there's like my fruit truck dot com and they do pop ups and you get fresh fruit from like Georgia. So I went and waid it in line and got a ton of peaches, blackberries and cherries.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then we went and like looked for cars and stuff, and then I went to Oh god, I don't know what else it did, Jenny, I was so busy. Oh, we went out on the boat. Then we went and saw that movie l e oh, and then sat Sunday. I had to throw out the first pitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then I went and all of had a dance party, like her dance team had his pool party blazing hot ass. And then I made peach preserves and then I blacked out. It was the busiest week. I think every minute was filled with something and.
Speaker 1: It was so hot out on top of it. It's like anytime you had to be outside the Twins game. I know, ay boy, I did leave early, no surprise.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I messaged found as soon as she had posted I think on Saturday about throwing out the first pitch. I was like, you would be run out the first pitch on like the hottest day of the year.
Speaker 2: I picked that date. Yeah, they have me do that. You have to pick the date like months in advance.
Speaker 1: Right, and obviously, yeah, so you picked it ahead of time thinking that you'd probably be good June, like, it wouldn't be so beaut awful.
Speaker 2: I had no idea it'd be this hot, and Jake goes, I did, so where the hell were you mother? So anyway, but at times I love it.
Speaker 1: I had this housewarming party this weekend. I had a couple actually, and one of them was a pool party Vibe and just a beautiful house, beautiful pool area, and they bought this super dope slip and slide thing. It was like an inflatable slip and slide. So I'm watching all the guys go and stuff and they're doing fun tricks, and then they made a game out of it that like, once you get off of the slip and slide and you keep sliding on the grass, try to get to this like green bucket and whoever it's the furthest wins whatever. So I'm taking videos of the guys, of course, want to get some social media content. And then I'm sitting back down by the pool with some friends and one of the guys who is taking videos he and was doing this live side, comes up and he's like, hey, that's your phone, right, And I was like yeah. He's like, can you send me those photos and videos that you were taking because I want to see your point of view too, And I was like sure. So I'm like, okay, what's your number? And I immediately go into text messages just to put his number in. I'm not trying to like save his contact whatever. And I was like, what's your number, and he like takes his phone away and like highlights the phone number and then goes into my contacts, adds himself into my contacts, like full name everything. He hasn't even told me his name at this point. Yeah, And I'm like okay, and then he closes out of the contacts, goes into my albums and I go, hold on, yeah, you don't just go into some random persons. Why no.
Speaker 3: I was like, bowl the fucking move, buddy, and he goes, You're right, I probably should have asked, but he just like started doing all this stuff, and I was like, listen, I don't care that you added your full name and phone number in here, even though I thought it was just texting you some videos.
Speaker 2: Also, I actively air drop people things because I don't want everyone having my phone number.
Speaker 1: So I'm sitting here thinking like, was that his move to try to get my number or something? Because his phone wasn't very far away. It was on a long chair, like ten feet away. So I don't know. Maybe he's a weird one that doesn't have an iPhone, who knows, But there was part of me that thought like, was he going to try to text me now because he has and he hasn't. Yeah, but I just sat there and I was like, give me my phone right now. You have no idea what's in my albums? And he knew like he was in the wrong. But I I would never immediately grab someone's phone, put yourself in that as their contact, and start going into their albums to send myself things. That's such an invasion of privacy.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's crazy. Yeah, people are wild, but also no, that also makes me wonder if he's just incredibly pure and has never taken a nude or anything.
Speaker 1: I don't never nobody at this party is fucking pure, trust me. This is like, this is like my EDM party crew who like, you know, I can't.
Speaker 2: He just doesn't care.
Speaker 1: I came from one housewarming party where everyone's my age, everyone's married, has kids. You know, this is their second house, the step up because now they're having more kids. Yeah, where to the party of my em friends who everyone's still party is till four in the morning.
Speaker 2: So that was that part.
Speaker 1: Okay, this man, I highly doubt was pure quote unquote, but yeah, I thought that that was quite the thing. Have you been watching Love Island? By the way, No, I do not watch Love Island way and I never have I either.
Speaker 2: I don't know how anyone could because I well, that's a lot. So I tried, I think, like the London or like the British one once, but the fact that they release a new episode every day, it's like a part time job to try to watch it. However, if I did not have Olive Easy Breezy, yeah, I would totally watch it.
Speaker 1: So I had these two dogs this weekend that I absolutely adore love watching. They're such cuddle bugs. So I didn't do shit with my life from probably Friday at three pm until Saturday morning besides kind of hang out at the house, cuddle with the dogs, watch TV. So I started watching Love Island and A it is juicy, good, shitty reality TV. But b I feel like I also can't watch it because there is so much sexual attentionion, and like they do these competitions where they're all making out with each other, and I'm like, oh my god, this girl hasn't been touched. This girl has in me, hasn't been touched in many, many months. And so I feel like I can't watch it because I'm just sitting here watching all these people get their niness on, and I am sitting with two dogs laying next to me by myself.
Speaker 2: You know, I do think the time we have a conversation, but I think it's time that you rip yourkoochie band aid off. Now. I don't I'm not saying you need to get in a relationship, but I do think you need to sit on it. I know, just any random I know, gloryhole Dick.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want Jesse.
Speaker 2: I know you don't glory old Dick. I know.
Speaker 1: I am not trying to be that kind of a person. My god, I'm not that desperate.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I really feel like there's somebody I could probably call if I really wanted to, but I'm not going to many people. Yeah, many people.
Speaker 2: By the way, Well I can't say it really on the podcast, but yeah, no, I can't know.
Speaker 1: I was like, wait, what, never mind. I will say one thing that I did learn from Love Island that I've never heard before but I liked it is one girl called herself a cutoff queen, where she's like, mmm, I'm cutting you off because you did me dirty or whatever. And I was like, ooh, I think that's what I'm going to be like if I am dating and like people just do me wrong within like seconds, I'm going to be a cut off queen because I'm too old for bullshit in games. Yeah, and so that will be who I am if I come across people who deserve to be cut off.
Speaker 2: I like that. We're in very different situations in life right now, Jenny. I'm I'm a preserves queen and you're a cutoff.
Speaker 1: Oh, trust me, trust me. I wish I wasn't in this fucking phase, but I know this is my life now. And yeah, it's cut off queen spelled with a K or a que I would I what do you mean cut queen? Okay? I was like, why would you ever spell cut with a que? That's okay?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I wrote it in my phone as a note and I spelled it q Okay.
Speaker 2: Maybe I could you know title the episode I have cut off? Queen, do you want to try some of my peach preserves I made?
Speaker 1: I don't know why I feel like an idiot, but I don't understand what that means. Is a jam?
Speaker 2: No, but you would basically call it that. I actually looked up with the differences today because someone was asking me. I was like, I actually don't completely know the difference between preserves and jam. Okay, jelly is totally different. So jelly is juice only.
Speaker 1: Don't think into that.
Speaker 2: Okay, it doesn't have real fruit in it, had just juice. Jam is mashed fruit. It's pretty thick preserves whole fruit or chunks. So it's kind of so like when I did the strawberries, I just cut strawberries in half, and then when they were in the pan, I did like a little smushy, but not a lot. So like when I spread it over, there's like you can see like a full, like half strawberry in it. Oh, I fucking love it. So the peaches were kind of similar. I learned so much making this. You to get the skin off, boil the peach for one minute, ice bath for one minute, and the skin just comes right off. It's kind of amazing. Honestly, I had no idea.
Speaker 1: So did you bring me? Like, do you put it in a jar?
Speaker 2: I jarred them and I put them in the fridge. I didn't bring you one yet because I don't know if you like peaches. I was very surprised the day we did the crumble cookie test and I was like, how do you like it? And you're like, I don't like lemons and you're eating a lemon cookie and I was like, oh, I didn't know you didn't like lemony things.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't say I don't like lemony things. But it's definitely not my top choice. I was given a dessert platter. It's probably not gonna be one of my top picks on a dessert platter, but I would love to try. I love I know it's not jams, but I love a good jam.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I think the strawberry I like strawberry better, but Jake City like the peach better.
Speaker 1: How many did you make?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: How many does it make?
Speaker 2: So learning as I go, Jenny, I did two pounds of strawberries and it only made two jars. So this time I did like three pounds of I started with four pounds of peaches, and then it diced down to three pounds, like once you get the pit and stuff out, and that made like six jars. So I have plenty, basically, is what I'm saying. If you want, I might even have some jars for you. You can have if you want, I might take some jars. I have plenty of peaches. I also have blackberries, so I thought about making BlackBerry preserves. And I'm like, am I getting out of control?
Speaker 1: Is this why you went and got your bougie ass fruit from bougie Okay? But it's just that the produce is so fresh, so fauch better. Just to set this up, Found texts me on Saturday morning and tells me she's going specifically to some stand to get fruit from, like Georgia or it's.
Speaker 2: Not any stand, a semi truck. Yeah, rolls up that you are on an email list. My mom's on it. It's literally my foot find it myfruit truck dot com. A lot of people listening probably have heard of this, Okay, so people know about it. So in February they came with fresh strawberries from Florida. This time you find out what they're bringing. You can only pay cash, and if you do card, it's like it has a little fee. You get there right when. I got there early because they're like lines can be long, but the line moves so fast. And so this time they had those three fruits they have, like I think walnuts and honey too, but I didn't get those. And so to give you an idea, it is a massive box of peaches. It was like forty five dollars. Now, that's expensive, but not when you think about how expensive fruit is right now, and how many we got. So Jake got those cherries because he uses cherries every night in his yogurt bowl. He does frozen cherries, so he just pitted them and froze them nice. And then the blackberries. That's what the issue is. We got blackberries. I'm like, ah, we got to figure out something because these are going to go bad. So I might try to make preserves with those, but a lot of people basically freeze them and everyone's an expert. By the way, in the line, so the woman behind me was so nice. She's like, hey, if you want to extend the life of your fruit, She's like, I take these home. I give them a super good wash. I pat them dry, lay them out on like a paper towel. She puts them in jars and puts them in the fridge. She's like, they last for like over two weeks when you do that. Wow, so your produce will last longer. I know, hot tip, who knew this pot? When we said I'm still fun naming this, This is exactly what I was talking about. Yeah, Jenny's a cut off queen, but I am telling you how to do preserves. What is my life become? Jenny?
Speaker 1: Your life has become very appropriate for the age that you're at. Thought that you what it is that was so disrespectful.
Speaker 2: You're almost disrespectful as Instagram telling me I had seen all content from everyone I follow for the past three days. What does happen on Friday? And I want you to fucking know there is no way from every person I follow, like a thousand people. There is no two thousand people, baby, there is no chance I saw. I think there was a glitch, but I felt shameful. Yeah I don't.
Speaker 1: It was like Instagram was victimizing you.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I was like, it's so disrespectful. I didn't ask for that. Also, isn't your goal, Instagram to keep me here as long as possible?
Speaker 1: Wh would they ever try to make you feel like shit about it? Well?
Speaker 2: I did so. Then I was to TikTok and posted a video where Instagram had shamed me. I probably love that they did. Yeah, yeah, there was support in the comments. So anyway, we hit our time.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, we'll be back in two weeks.
Speaker 2: Jenny will have stories from the Icelandic man she plowed, and I was.
Speaker 1: I did bring this up with the Morning show peeps earlier today that I love a lot a vacation romance. It's so fun.
Speaker 2: Where's your sister going to go? If you bang in your van?
Speaker 1: Is the issue? So I told them that, like, in my mind, I'll probably meet some Icelandic man or like a British guy who knows, because you know, it's definitely gonna be a lot of foreign people in Iceland, and.
Speaker 2: I'll meet him felling the banging some guy from Oklahoma, and I got you and Dave are exactly the same, because that's literally he did say Oklahoma, but he said like Arkansas or something, and.
Speaker 1: I was like, no, I'm going to Iceland to bang someone from the United States. Okay, no, and yes, I would love to maybe get some action, but it's probably not gonna happen. Probably. Yeah, I'm going to be in a cambra van with my sister. But I said that it'd be super fun if we met a really cool group of people at the beginning of the trip and then we had a road tripping around the country together and we'll see. But no, the chances are we're going to roll up to every campsite. It's gonna be a bunch of families and then me and my sister there and I'll be like, all right, well, time for bed.
Speaker 2: That could be so trashy. Okay, you think you're hooking up with a single guy his wife docs on the door. Oh my, oh gos has you had no idea.
Speaker 1: That Iceland's going to be the safest country And I get shot there because I bang somebody's husband.
Speaker 2: I feel like you'd get knife, you'd get knife. That's exactly right. We safe travel. Thank you, send nudes, Love you bye.