Speaker 1: Can you dig? Adds? God you dig?
Speaker 2: Adds?
Speaker 3: Ladies, gentlemen, friends, foes, lurkers, regulars, gm O people, organic people, room in battles, Why.
Speaker 4: Cut?
Speaker 5: What all right?
Speaker 6: Ladies and gentlemen, friends and foes, lurkers and regulars.
Speaker 5: Welcome back to the boiler room. This meeting of.
Speaker 6: The Social Rejects Club is coming to you live over Alternate Current Radio dot com this August the fourteenth of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 5: I'm your host. My call signs hasher.
Speaker 6: I'm Brian McLain, broadcasting live out of Central Texas. It's wonderful to see some of our friends up there in the comments already on YouTube, on X, on Rumble, and in the Discord.
Speaker 5: I feel like I should probably go to the discord. What's going on?
Speaker 6: Great to see everybody there. We've got a great show lined up for you tonight. Got some good friends and colleagues here with me. And what was strange week? Per usual. I don't know about you, but I'm finding the socials, the current events, and the power politics to be disinteresting. I am very disinterested in them this week. Every time I look at X, I see the EU A fed no eur, a fed no eur, a fed argument happening over you know, you know who and you know what and all the stuff that is just normal now, I guess. So that's kind of bored me a little bit. Definitely seeing a lot of stuff about surveillance and robotics and AI. I mean, that doesn't go away, and that kind of remains interesting each week for the most part. So definitely seeing some action in Washington, DC, A lot of big talk about cleaning up the streets and all that stuff. Yeh, look, we're already getting comments about the surveillance. Let's see Jason says, if the surveillance state wants to watch me be a fat, lazy American consumer listening to heavy metal all the time, I guess it's their loss. Well, it's all our loss, my friend, because we're all paying for it through that tax system that they've got set us set us up here.
Speaker 5: But yes, just think about.
Speaker 6: The wasted power, the wasted water, the wasted effort, the wasted man hours. Is just like, really, you really need to be able to surveil everybody? Okay, Number one, it's not constitutional. Number two, none of us voted to do it. Number three, don't see us saving a lot of lives with your surveillance. See you collecting a lot of data, and we all know what that's for. All right, Well, let's let's say hello to some of our friends here. It looks like we may have a trickle in effect tonight. Let me get the ruckus among us here, ruckus, what's up? Welcome to the boiler room?
Speaker 4: Holy moly? What is crappening? Well, a lots of crappening. I don't even I have no idea. What's going on? What year is this? What day is this? Who's president? Let's let's start there. I can figure out what year it is if you tell me who's president? Who's president?
Speaker 5: I don't know? George Bush, I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: Okay, so it's ship? Which one that's not helping?
Speaker 5: The second one?
Speaker 4: I guess the second one? Okay? Which term?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: I'm so confused.
Speaker 5: Well, probably the worst of the two, which we all know? Which one that?
Speaker 4: Whatever it is, they're probably incredibly popular with their base. I'm sure now obviously it's Trump, but we could say which which Wait a minute, we've all been here before, haven't we.
Speaker 1: Yes, we have.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well that's that's what a lot of this feels like. Actually, to be completely honest with you, hasher A lot of this feels like we've haven't we haven't we done this before? Is this a replay? Am I sleeping? Am I dreaming? What's going on? I had some fun earlier on a Facebook post and then I'll let you get to the other people, but I just had to share. Maybe you understand how I'm feeling about this.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 4: It was one from one of those popular follow the Facebook page for boomers who's like, hey, they share like happy, you know, inspirational, motivational things and if it's humor, it's like family friendly level humor. So they said, the single worst movie you sat through hoping it would get better, but it never did. I had to be a little jerk and I said, the first seven months of twenty twenty five under Trump and that's where we are. So anyways, thanks for having me. Looking forward to it. We got a bunch of cool peeps to hang out with this evening, some of the regulars and some new too well familiar faces to some of our audience members, but maybe brand new ones for some of the others. But anyways, thanks again for having me.
Speaker 6: Hashman, Yeah, Man, great to see you. I'm kind of with you. I alluded to that on the way in. I'm not super up to date on the news this week because it's been very uninteresting and I've been doing things I RL. But nonetheless, we always find plenty to talk about. Let's welcome Jay Dyer and Jamie Hanshaw to the stage. What's up you guys.
Speaker 8: Hey, what's up man? Glad to be back with you guys. Sounds like boiler room is boiler room still.
Speaker 5: That's right, the dude abides.
Speaker 6: We maintain the course, my friend, and uh wow, it's it's great to have you both.
Speaker 5: Jamie, hello to you as well.
Speaker 7: Hey, how's it going?
Speaker 5: Very good? Very good. Glad to hear both of you guys' voices tonight.
Speaker 6: It's been a minute since you've been on the show, so we're very pleased that you're here. So we're going to talk a little bit about technocracy tonight, you guys, and of course whatever else floats our boat. But you know, police state stuff, technocracy stuff should be fun. Let me grab Sport real quick. Hopefully Spores ready, she's running around doing stuff in the background joining us over audio tonight, Sport, Are you there, how's it going.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, I'm here, happy to do be here, and happy to have Jane Jamie back and always love having rockets of course, and excited to meet Sam Kami.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, we're glad to have you as well tonight. You've been somewhat.
Speaker 6: Scarce in the boiler room and people keep asking me where's more when she's coming back. So I'm glad you're here with us tonight and US four. If I may, may I introduce the icebreaker for.
Speaker 9: You, yes, please do?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 6: So this is when I came across on my just doom scrolling around on the youtubees and I thought it was something I'd like to get all of my friends here in the boiler rooms take on. This is to do with a company called Guardian Angels. Anyone feel free to ask me to pause as we move through this. I probably won't play the whole tip. You'll get the picture real quick here. But check this out via Fox.
Speaker 10: A Texas based company called Can't This Guardian Angel says their high tech drone system could make your child school safer by being able to confront an active shooter in just a matter of seconds. Here to tell us more, as the companies founder and CEO Justin Marston, and Justin you say, this is like having a sealed team in the parking lot ready to defend your kids. I don't know what parent would not want that. Walk us through how these drones work.
Speaker 11: Yeah, So we put them in the schools ahead of time, in charging boxes, and if somebody presses a button or alerts us from the school, our job is to respond in five seconds, to be on the shuture in fifteen seconds, and to degrade incapacitate in sixty seconds.
Speaker 4: So we have a.
Speaker 11: Central team that's flying them over an encrypted channel on the Internet. But because they've already prestays, they're kind of like a sprinkler system that you already have there in the school that can put effects on that threat immediately.
Speaker 10: I mean, you mentioned the timing of this, and I'm shocked by that how quickly you can do it. Five seconds is the amount of time you need to connect to a school from your central station there in Austin, Texas. When I hear that, when I hear you can disable this in sometimes less than sixty seconds, I think to myself, that is way quicker than even the fastest police can get to a scene. And that's gonna save lives justin.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah.
Speaker 11: I mean in mass shootings, most of the shooting happens in the first humbred and twenty seconds, and actually the majority of mass shootings are over before law enforcement arrives on the scene. And so it's really similar to the sprinklers.
Speaker 4: You know, you've got to be there already.
Speaker 11: And in some of the joint tasks we've done with schools, even when law enforcement's on site, we still get there a minute before law enforcement can get there just because we're staged throughout the building. We can run it, you know, we fly really fast, similar to like again, you know, a sprinkler system. As soon as you press the button and water runs through the pipes, it's it's already doing its thing, and it takes a lot longer for a fireman with a hose pipe to get there than a sprinkler system that's already set up.
Speaker 5: All right, I'm gonna posit right there, Jay and Jamie.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you guys see the video on that or not, but for anyone out there that's only listening, they're showing these drones just like crashing through the double pane windows of schoolrooms and stuff. So if they have to enter from the outside, apparently they can just breach the window.
Speaker 5: But I don't know. Pretty crazy stuff.
Speaker 6: Daily shooter program being stopped by a remote operated drone company in Austin, Texas.
Speaker 5: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 7: Terrifying? Sniper drone is what every elementary school needs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, doesn't it?
Speaker 2: Like posts so many questions like okay, so like how is it going to define who the actual shooter is? Like it's it's like the drone has that technology to like be able to like identify it by its teeth or its eyebrows or I mean, like without like any sort of investigation of what's happening, Like how are they going to just be able to target that perpetrator and not like yeah.
Speaker 5: They said within fifteen seconds.
Speaker 8: I don't know how they're going to.
Speaker 2: Know that, yeah, without a mistake.
Speaker 7: Hey, what could go wrong?
Speaker 8: Also, I mean this is there's a much easier, non dystopian solution, which is to have guns on campus the teachers and principles and you know, administrators have access to. In fact, I suggested this at my university, and of course the liberals went insane when I suggested this because they said, no, you got to get under your desk, you know, stop drop and roll if there was Now we didn't have a shooter, but I'm saying if we had, they were losing their minds and they were like, no, you have to wait for the responders. And I'm like, do you think Dylan Kleebold is going to let you wait on their responders?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: This is so stupid thing right like waiting Like that's can you imagine this thing patrolling your school?
Speaker 7: They're all going to try and figure out how to take it down, Like that's the only thing they're going to be thinking about is like how do you what is this thing's achilles heel? Like remember in RoboCop that thing couldn't go downstairs or the Ultimate killing Machine, and it can. It was beat by stairs.
Speaker 2: But but the other thing is too, Like I mean, this kind of technology is like it's not just like that the state or government can use it, but like this is something like if somebody really wanted to be that guy, like they could be the ones with the drones, you know what I mean, Like it could be like coming from the other side and then them, word does it go it's like drones against drones, and like there's just a bunch of people that were killed that's innocent bystanders.
Speaker 7: Why not just hack the attack drone and then you're the ultimate predator, right?
Speaker 5: I mean?
Speaker 9: Is it?
Speaker 6: Is it bluetooth? That's pretty hackable stuff. And the first time I watched this, I was like, you know, it's it's like a four and a half minute long video.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to go through the whole thing.
Speaker 6: But the first time I watched it, I watched the whole thing and I was they didn't really tell me what sort of measures or weaponry this thing has on board. But I realized while I was just playing it right now on the actually here, I'll put on the screen for a second. On the slide that they showed from Campus Guardian Angel, it says fires, powder pellets, powder pellets. I'm not familiar with what a powder pellet is. It sounds less than lethal though to me, So I don't know how a powder pellet barrage from several drones holds up against someone who maybe has a shotgun or something like that. I would need to know more about, like how they actually think they would be neutralizing threats to really understand it. But I like Jay's idea. How about just let the teachers carry guns? Baselet analyzer just joined us. You missed the video there, but we're talking about this company here in Austin, Texas called Campus Guardian Angel. And what they do is they have a business model where they put a like a black box with several drones in it and they're equipped with powder pellets that it can shoot at a school, shoe tour or something like that, and it's flown. But I see you shaking your head already. It's flown by people remotely that say they can They say they can respond within five seconds, Like they've got all these people standing by to like launch drone from you know, any school.
Speaker 1: Now, Yeah, what do you think? Now? Hey, what's up y'all? Good to see everybody tonight. Sorry I'm late. I just got back from the gym.
Speaker 12: Yeah, trying to rights around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 12: I've got a personal opinion about this one. None of this, No, this is that's all bullshit. You know that you The only thing that is going to do any good with any of this is when you have armed people.
Speaker 1: In the location. And I don't know what other schools are doing. But I know this from personal experience.
Speaker 12: We have people walking around who are armed, and we have a dedicated a team that can show up in about five seconds, all with with actual assault style weapons, and everyone is armed, and we have people patrolling the school who are multiple people patrolling patrolling the school who are armed.
Speaker 1: All the time every day. You have to have that. And that's that's where I am.
Speaker 12: I don't know about uh, you know, the average place.
Speaker 1: I'm in a Title one school.
Speaker 12: It's you know, in a and it would qualify to anyone as a dangerous location.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 12: I feel quite safe regardless of any of that. But attack drones are not. That's that's bullshit.
Speaker 1: You know, when you're.
Speaker 12: When you're when you're talking about especially when you're talking about high schools, that everything is inside, you know, everything is in hallways. If you're talking about college, I guess there's open campus, you know, but none of that matters.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 12: You have to have people with who who have weapons around and show a force to do that. But the best, you know, the best stop gap against any of those of this stuff is honestly to have a a dedicated uh culture of civilized people around and Unfortunately, that's very that's very difficult now and at these you know, we're looking at soft targets, but you know, this this stuff, I mean, look at the in the video. Look at how big the windows are. The logistical problems of this are huge. The windows in schools are not easily shatterable. They and and almost none of them open, and almost none of them are that big the schools. That looks more like it because schools are built by you know, of the prison system. It's the same builders now that that looks like a sort of contemporary high school.
Speaker 1: But you know it's also too tall.
Speaker 12: I mean, there's just no, it's just noh, it just doesn't work.
Speaker 5: I'm just not seeing it.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 6: They look like they're made of plastic. First of all, I don't see how plastic is supposed to fly through a school window. I mean that's like kind of the same window you would see, like you said, at a prison.
Speaker 5: Or well lease station.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'll also say this to get into a school. Now, it's not like you think it is. It's not like the media portrays it, and it's not like it even like it was a few years ago. There are a series of locked doors that you go through, including metal sets of metal detectors and TSA bodies. We have TSA body scanners at our school, so with people that check every part of your bag, every part of your person that you can't bring anything in. We had a I don't want to give away too much, but we we had a kid last year who we had a guy who who was out of school who walked in and he walked into the lobby and there was a maintenance guy who was working on the roof, like the ceiling tiles, and he had a carpenter's handsaw. And then another kid walked in again they had a gang beef and he picked in. This one guy immediately walked in, picked up a handsaw and slashed him in the neck and in the face about about seventeen times in about five seconds.
Speaker 1: There was nothing anybody could do.
Speaker 12: But it was also in the lobby before you got to the security gate, so that even if you know he he didn't. That was from a guy on the inside who grabbed a weapon in hand of opportunities. So wow, yeah that sounds nice, huh.
Speaker 5: That istic so.
Speaker 1: Pleasant, But that's anywhere. I mean, that's the world now.
Speaker 6: So I think I think our friend media Bear has it right here? What's that media Bear? So silly? Those theatrics probably work really well to sell this c That's.
Speaker 5: Kind of what I'm thinking too.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: This seems like a big, like cylindrous style grift. Like I'm sorry, I don't see this.
Speaker 12: This is a government grant that somebody was given and they're looking to spend the money and they know somebody that they can connect with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just money being spent.
Speaker 12: But the real solution to any of this stuff, and probably including college, is the first step that anybody should take is to completely ban phones. Phones need to be And I used to not think this. I sort of thought this is sort of a boomer mentality. But we're at a point now where that the the detriment that it's caused to anyone in any learning environment of any.
Speaker 1: Age is so bad.
Speaker 12: It's things are so bad with phones they have to be completely banned, and not.
Speaker 1: Not even a government ban.
Speaker 12: They have to be banned on the premises they need something, they just they can't. You know, any kind of education system needs to be completely low tech. We used to think that it was high tech. We went in the twenty first entry and we needed the information super Highway and everybody was gonna be on the Internet, and that's not the way it turned out at all, And we need to go probably no tech. We need to go back to pen and paper writing research papers is the only thing that would compete with with anyone else, and that would that's a that's a stop in terms of safety.
Speaker 6: So I mean that could save society, don't you think, Jay, Like, if we just took the tech out of the schools, maybe we could turn all this around.
Speaker 8: Yeah, absolutely, I totally agree.
Speaker 5: Like it sounds radical, but it's such a simple fix. It's just like no, no, no, Just.
Speaker 6: Take away the doom scroll, take away the prawn, take away the shopping and the.
Speaker 1: Likes, and take away the drama people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, drama.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, what percentage be a what percentage of drama in among student classes? You think is started on social media?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 12: Yeah? One hundred percent, no doubt.
Speaker 1: A hundred Yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 12: One hundred percent of any kind of drama, whether it's gangs, whether it's actual gang violence, or whether it's people with a beef, or whether it's you know, and that includes parents. I mean parents are in on this, Uh, and it's just it's completely it's everything's completely.
Speaker 1: Falling apart as far as that goes.
Speaker 12: And then people like to say that things start with the parents, but it's gotten it's gotten really bad over the years with this. Just like you know, you would say, I mean one hundred I would say one hundred percent of kids smoke weed. One hundred percent. You know, one hundred percent of drama is caused on social media. I mean, it's it's all. It's sort of all or nothing.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 7: I never went to high school, but I think I didn't miss anything because social media seems like high school. Like everybody is just yeah, what like trying to be popular in a fake way yep, and accusing people and sleeping together. I mean, I'm reading this thread. I'm not gonna say anybody's name or anything like that, but I'm reading this thread about the al right, and it's like days of our Lives and I can only take one installment at a time because I'm like, who's stuck with who?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 6: I'm like, what on earth that is driving me crazy this week? Like all that stuff going on, It's just like, please make it stop.
Speaker 5: Like where are we in the timeline?
Speaker 6: We're going to go back to all this stuff now, and then it's it's I don't even know where we're headed right now as a media and as a people that pretend to care about politics or something.
Speaker 2: I mean, for me, Jamie, like you're exactly right. From my experience from high school, it was everything was fake and it was all about drama. It was like all drama and like even me I got I was a very good student and I got a four point zero most fears or somewhere close to that, and then I would go out and rave every night, and like it was like I was faking and of course, like I mean I got good grades, you know, like I knew how to do it, but like do I remember like what I was supposed to be learning now, Like it was just like the whole experience for me was faith.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So Jay got invited on a pretty big show, and our friend Courtney also got invited on a pretty big show and had a similar experience from where the producers were like, we know you're really smart and in good faith, but that's not what the audience wants. Audience wants they want to see you smash and fight and argue and.
Speaker 8: Heat.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so they said bring the heat to him and to Courtney they said, we just want arguments. So it's like Jerry Springer, but one's Jubilee.
Speaker 8: I mean, Jubilee is the difference. That's I mean, every argument it's only two to three minutes. And Jamie's talking about my two times on Piers Morgan where the producers are.
Speaker 1: Like, bring the heat.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I think there's I mean, it's the same in that on Piers Morgan you only have about two minutes back and forth as well, but you're going to have an hour long discussion, whereas Jubilee only one person is going to run up there and hit the thing and do the two minutes with whoever's in the seat or whatever. So it's they're they're very different styles, but it's still kind of the same drama based stuff.
Speaker 7: Right, drama based my control.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, I just thought of something that's perfect there.
Speaker 8: But at the same time too, it's sort of like people aren't going to change, you know what I mean, Like people watch Jerry Springer, They're going to watch this stuff nowadays.
Speaker 5: They're never going to change.
Speaker 8: There's really no point in like expecting that, you know, Oh, society is going to be past drama one day. We're all going to evolve. I mean, we're all gonna you know, it's always going to be this way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally, and I think we can all like accept that and like despite how we're going to participate in it, Like I don't, I don't affiliate with good friends and family if like there's a bunch of drama therein.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like life is going to bring enough drama on its own to you.
Speaker 2: You don't have to, yeah exactly, but like I I will admit I am entertained by this mostly fake drama that they put on TV that they call reality TV.
Speaker 8: Like Jamie are watching a show together or that's something that Jamie said. It's like, do you notice any parallels between your drama show and the internet drama show?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's fun, super meta meta yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and or groomed or you know in some brought up in some sort of cult they have like symbols like there's it's so crazy and like the other thing that I mean, I came in. I think we talked about the show Traders. Have you Are you familiar with that one?
Speaker 7: Huh?
Speaker 2: Well, it's like it's like it's kind of like it's a smarter, uh reality show where it's not like a bunch of dumb people like on Love Island, where like they're just all hot and dumb and like just do ridiculous stuff. But it's like it's like more of a mind game, and it's like it kind of like gives you an idea of like how deceptive people can be mm hm, because they're in like a certain circumstance where they might get a certain amount of money, but you can also like see like just how perceptive.
Speaker 11: Like the normal or not normal.
Speaker 2: I don't know what these people are, but like how how not perspective? Not perspective? Like they're receptive? Sorry, okay, they are too like the brainwashing of the producers m h. And they're willing to like kind of go outside of their morals to accomplish the mission. And it gets it's kind of like diabolical when you get like more involved in watching this crap TV where you see like these people that like you, I mean I think like a lot of them go out there and like feel like they're going to do like something good, but then you see them get manipulated into doing something that they wouldn't do in their normal life.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and a lot of the producers are manipulating them behind the scenes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly, and it's like I think it's like probably mentally harmful to them.
Speaker 7: They're getting weird with reality shows and like stretching it. I predict like more extreme trials that people will have to go through. Ye, Like mister Beast was talking about a whole series of game shows and it was like not squid games, but like you know, as close as you could get to it. You know.
Speaker 6: Well, then when we have an icebreaker years ago, we're talking about Russian show Running Man or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that was twenty sixteen or something like that we were talking about. It was it was basically hunger games. It was a bunch of people in Russia that were put out into the forest and that was like whoever died first or something like that, and like woo, it was like not died first. I don't made the first pill.
Speaker 4: I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I honestly don't remember.
Speaker 6: Violence was not off the table, that's all I remember.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like violence and like you may have no clothes and you were literally running through jungle or you know, forests of Russia, and I guess looking for troubles or whatever you do there.
Speaker 12: Yeah, every reality show, just like every movie, is going to be the most dangerous game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 6: I mean they they they sort of exaggerated in that unreal show that you guys are watching, but it's not exaggerated that much.
Speaker 5: I don't think, well that's.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, how do you really know what's exaggerated? I mean I feel like after watching that, because I have I'm a shamingly like been watching like Love Island since like twenty eighteen. I never watched Bachelor. I mean, there's a lot I don't watch, but like there are certain ones that I'm fascinated by, but like the Real World or nothing.
Speaker 1: There's a good movie about this.
Speaker 12: I think it's probably will be closer to the truth than anything that it's from, like twenty sixteen with James Franco called a Nerve, which is a pretty underrated film. It's a it's a most dangerous game, but it's in a in a near future with the internet, you know, Internet trials and games sort of like a kind of like a popular hunger games that you want to be in with a point system, and it makes sense, like with the popularity of you know underground stuff like IP two.
Speaker 1: Or you know IRL lives, you know IRL stuff.
Speaker 12: That makes sense that would be in the near future.
Speaker 2: Mm hm yeah, cool, I want to check that out.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's Dave Franco. Sorry, yeah, Dave Franco.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, yeah, right on creative accidents. Dug that article up for US twenty sixteen. Russia does the Hunger Games for real in Siberia, but no guns are allowed, so like.
Speaker 2: That means like basically you can attack somebody and like strangle them or or stab.
Speaker 8: Them or something like that.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: Fine, do you guys.
Speaker 7: Remember that movie Gamer with Gerard Butler. Yeah, and his job was to be hunted or something like.
Speaker 1: That, right, yeah, yeah, he was uh.
Speaker 12: I think he was given the opportunity to get out of prison by being uh, by being in the game, just like in Running Man. But it says for Running Man was a military siop made into it.
Speaker 4: We're going to see this this crap happening here in the name of like, hey, you don't want to get deported to where Guantaamo or or yeah, if you're an illegal citizen and we caught you, you don't want to be separated from your family and your twelve kids participate in this insane reality show contest that you know you would probably die, but hey, you might get your citizenship passed and we'll give you the gold visa. Who wouldn't want a gold visa? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Well, speaking of gamer and game and there's like and technocracy you said was the subject is like, there's this thing called game B. Have you all heard of that theme?
Speaker 5: No doue to me.
Speaker 7: So we've been talking with Courtney Turner a lot about this and it's like this thing tank. So game A is reality like where we live right now, and it's unsustainable and they don't like it. And we're choose topic to rule ourselves. So we need this like alternate reality, this Game B. Man, I should get my notes and turn the light on because it's just like so much. Hold on.
Speaker 6: For a second, all right, Yeah, so Jay, what do you think, man, we're going into hunger games here or what. I never actually got to see this show out of Russias.
Speaker 8: I remember when this came up on Boiler Room.
Speaker 1: I've not seen it. I'm surprised that we haven't seen more of that.
Speaker 8: But I think people are preferring to be so immersed in the virtual that they would not opt for the reality stuff. So I don't even know if reality shows will continue, that they're not going to just die out due to people immersing themselves in the virtual. And I also think something that you and I said maybe a year ago on a boiler room. We were talking about the possibility of AI and how good it's getting and deep fakes and all of that, and I think maybe they are going to flood the Internet with all this crap uh and essentially destroy it from within, and then they'll say that we have to in some way prove who are, prove our identity in order to use the Internet, which seems like that's kind of what they're already doing right now with the age verification that's going going in everywhere. So I think that's going to be tied into the coming days when AI will be so proficient that we won't know what things are fake and are real, and so the Internet is going to be basically blown up, and then you'll.
Speaker 1: Be forced to be tracked and traced.
Speaker 8: And have an idea to sign on, and then you'll be offered some kind of like you know, virtual thing to live in or something like that would be my guess right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that conversation has come up many times since we had it, and it certainly feels like it's holding true.
Speaker 8: I mean, I don't know, did you guys cover the age verification thing that's rolling out everywhere?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 6: Which aspect? I mean, we've looked at real id, and we've looked at some of the.
Speaker 4: YouTube and Spotify for the ones that were big in the news.
Speaker 5: And yeah, they started asking for people's ideas. Yep.
Speaker 8: But I think this is going to be they're going to try to push this everywhere under the guise of protecting kids, which obviously they don't care about kids. They think about Epstein.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, but I think that's a back door to.
Speaker 8: Verifying and tracking and controlling.
Speaker 4: Sure, I think we when we were doing the T and T stuff, a lot of us and some of your guests and whatnot, we're very keen to this weight. For a while, we were all concerned about that. I know, I was mentioning this in reports I was doing so Yeah, it's just we all kind of saw this coming. But yeah, here we are. You know, I don't now.
Speaker 6: Right now, We're we're like looking at entire fields like job fields and going, oh, okay, Like even like we covered that Microsoft article from a couple of weeks ago where they're talking about the forty jobs that you need to be the most worried about and the forty that you're are somewhat okay for now dot dot dot, and it was just like, holy crap, you know, I mean like a I take an them out, Yeah, like to be worried about a encroaching AI.
Speaker 5: And it was lyrical stall for what was on there.
Speaker 6: It was like doctors, lawyers, clerical stuff, marketing stuff, programming, Uh, so much for learned to code, like uh, pretty much all of the white collar stuff you could imagine, and then and.
Speaker 12: Then pretty much everything pretty much everything except for trades.
Speaker 4: But then that's where disingenuous because the report was coming out even as insiders and everybody understands that robots are going to replace all those jobs that that article is listing Curtsey or Microsoft, that is going to be safe. Oh you're gonna be fine if you work on cars or you're you know your deliveries right, No you're not. You're you're screwed, just.
Speaker 5: Not as fast.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think that's why they taglined it that are safe for now it's like okay for now. And it's like another thing we've we've kind of been talking about lately is like there's there seems to be that there's always been this split between the field of robotics and the field of AI, and I feel like that that split is sort of like artificially still there when it doesn't belong there, because there's no difference between like, you know, a robot with an AI involved or a chat GPT, you know what I mean, other than the fact that one has a physical presence. So I think that's going to be like a big light switch change when it becomes normalized by this robot with this AI on it, you know what I mean. Like you don't really see that being advertised yet, but it's there.
Speaker 5: So let's see Game B. Do we have our notes?
Speaker 7: And well, we did a show a couple of months ago called Game B in the Dark Enlightenment and talking about these technocrats and think tank bros. And one of well, basically what they're talking about is a techno feudal replacement of what we have now, the democracy, and they want to accelerate the things that would make us go in and change the constitution or burn it down basically like a phoenix. So this is like the secret Destiny of America kind of plan, and out of the ashes they want their techno feudal empire.
Speaker 5: Right, of course they love it.
Speaker 7: And so you've got the the major players. You've got Elmo and Peter Teal and a lot of this stuff is based on Yeah, you know who Elmo is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what.
Speaker 5: Are you talking about, musk?
Speaker 12: Yeah, all right, now I thought you were talking about really like Almo Almo.
Speaker 1: Was that hyper Base.
Speaker 12: Ship a couples ago, Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: The first chaos meme is the Almo Hail Satan meme.
Speaker 8: Right, So Elon and Teal and all these characters, Yeah, they don't really like live in reality.
Speaker 7: They think of things in games because we're just sims to them, and you know, everything is like me and Ruckus talked about that in that show that we did. To them, we are just like little things that you can play with and you.
Speaker 5: Rhymes of song.
Speaker 8: Player of Games is about playing games.
Speaker 7: Yeah, right, and paland here. So he's got like almost at least three different companies that have Lord of the Rings.
Speaker 4: References to them, Alex Carps, Andy is Co. Or so they're they're.
Speaker 7: Kind of like not right in the head.
Speaker 5: We're a bunch of weirds.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they're fantasy sci fi nerds. Yeah, I want to run the world and they're going to do it through their you know.
Speaker 1: This is the world.
Speaker 12: This is classic Isaac nerds are trying to kill us and what what what do YouTube have? Said Jane Jamie about the fact that high i Q is not not equate to any kind of goodness and morality?
Speaker 7: Yeah, and he did a whole five parts series about nick Land and they're like a cult nihilism and technopaganism basically, and like AI and stuff. So yeah, Curtis uh no, Peter till is the Lord of the Rings geek. And then you have that guy who wrote the sci fi bar William Barr and Donald Barr his dad. He wrote that sci fi book about like intergalactic sex slaves, right, and he was friends with Jeffrey Epstein and he high the school.
Speaker 1: Right, right, this is this is all something you know.
Speaker 12: I remember something you guys said on boiler Room years ago, which was that the what was going to equate to the X Men's School, the Mutant School was going to be the superpower of neuro divergence, so that there's going to be a weaponized autism and and it seems like that John Nash seems like the patron saint of like one branch of these people that you know, a damaged associative guy war gaming as the father of that whole movie.
Speaker 8: The Accountant with Ben Affleck is provensed on essentially that these neurodivergent people are you know, have evolved beyond emotion. And so Ben Affleck's a hero because he can assassinate it, you know, at will, and he feels no emotion.
Speaker 1: Or no remorse. So he's superior. That's the whole kind.
Speaker 7: Of the whole point, right, that's X men first class to Yeah, like your trauma.
Speaker 4: Is your super mutants?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah that one and.
Speaker 7: Like the Beast what was that one with where he turned into a he said the end James McAvoy.
Speaker 1: Oh a split yeah, glit.
Speaker 7: Yeah. And so they talk about that too. That was Shyamalan movie.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 12: I can I give a personal anecdote for this what what they're looking for here? I taught a student years ago in a gifted class who took the ASVAD test, the military test when he was a senior and he scored so hot. He was heavily, heavily autistic. He scored so high on it that the Air Force came and visited him personally and asked him, uh, if he wanted to be involved with drones and his respe I'll never forget His response. His response was, yay, I'll get to go bomb a wedding, and they said perfect.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I don't know if you guys have seen Alien on Earth. It's pretty awesome so far. You know the series on FX that's the Alien Universe. They've released two episodes to much critical acclaim. It's the first time anybody's really been excited about a TV show coming out in a long time, with you know, ninety nine percent positive reviews or whatever. But they chose like a perfect tech dork. He's like the future trillionaire. He's the competitor to the whale in Utahni Corporation. His company is called Prodigy. But they chose this like perfect like twenty year old, like just know it all. He fits the archetype of what Jamie's talking about, because yeah, he's like he's like worse than Zuckerberg though, because he's like twenty and he's better he thinks he's better than everybody because he's this neurodivergent sort of you know, high iq fu, you know, final fantasy dork. But he's totally ruthless and you know, I don't know, has anybody watched Alien Earth.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 1: It's awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh okay.
Speaker 7: Well this is exactly illustrating my point. So the Earth is split up into these like neo cameralist city states. So here's the course that they put pull out in the thing tank. And I hate it when they use all these freaking words. I don't know what they This is what we've been talking.
Speaker 8: On the boiler room forever, which is the big megacities, the mega smart cities. Yeah, but in the Alien story, what they've done is they've written it to where basically in the in the future, it's like twenty one hundred or something, but Earth is basically not countries anymore. It's six corporations. So there's six corporations that are like divided up as countries that are vying for control. And this one is going to be the story of how the other corporations lose, I think to the whaleen Utonic Corporation, which I think becomes just the Whalen Corporation.
Speaker 12: So it's the apotheosis of the big monologue at the end of Network that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah crazy.
Speaker 7: And to do all this first they have to though, like make the West seem like it's been degraded, like Western West is so bad and Western well.
Speaker 8: The idea, yeah, the idea is that election and so called democracy and uh, you know, equality and fairness and constitutional rule of law. All of that is faking gay, which it kind of is because it doesn't really exist, but everybody sort of thinks it does because they believe in this mythology of democracy or whatever and so. But so they might be righting that critique. But then their answer is, oh, so let us be you know, these sort of dungeons and dragons will be the dungeon masters of your reality.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Literally, Oh man, this is not what we had in mind when we were watching Revenge of the.
Speaker 1: Nerds when we were kids, exactly.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 7: But then a lot of this stuff is funded by Epstein and Epstein companies, and they get even weirder because they want to make space babies with their DNA and seed like intergalactic dynasties like more and do Yeah, so like how do we get from you know, doj is going to clean up the Federal Reserve or whatever, and maybe our tax is lowered to now it's just like a new porn girl every day.
Speaker 1: Like this shows you that the G I.
Speaker 12: Joe cartoon from the eighties, you know, Cover Commander and the bad guys were not like military people. They were nerds who founded a global villain system. I guess that's what Cover Commander is. He's a nerd who got power.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, Hey, we got Sam Cheney joining us.
Speaker 6: Let me pause for one moment there, Jay and Jamie and welcome Sam to the boiler room.
Speaker 5: Sam, how's it going.
Speaker 9: Hey, good evening, Good evening.
Speaker 5: It's great to have you with us.
Speaker 6: Thanks for hopping over here after already being on stream tonight. That's wonderful.
Speaker 9: Trying to get it done.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, you know, you know, so you're hopping in. We're talking about technocracy here. We've got Jay Dyer and Jamie Hanschrup in the Nick Craage square, and Jamie is telling us about this concept called game B.
Speaker 5: Do I have that right, Jamie? Sorry, go ahead, Jamie? All right?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, Game B for I don't know, but holes Boner. So it's like, because that's what we're talking about, Like doge I find out the dose people and every day it's just like the last thing I saw come out of them was uh Ai babe walking down the beach in American flag bikini. I'm like, this is.
Speaker 8: What That's what I'm telling though, America.
Speaker 5: I mean my taxes.
Speaker 13: The guy got beat up, dog guy got beat up, and now we have a martial law in DC.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's right, and think balls guy, right, and so this could be the beginning of these like different.
Speaker 1: Play game Big Bolles and.
Speaker 7: The neo cameral cameralist city corporation states with uh techno kings.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we're going to live in Walmart look outstead of a video time.
Speaker 5: Exactly.
Speaker 13: Don't we want Costco like an idiocracy?
Speaker 5: Welcome the Costco? I love you.
Speaker 4: So like it's gonna How is what you guys are describing any different than it is now? Isn't technically the world already operationally speaking? And you know, for all intents and purposes, about approximately six different corporations acting as countries. Well, uh y, there are a large percentage.
Speaker 1: I was just looking.
Speaker 8: I mean, we're getting there, but we're not exactly there.
Speaker 4: Well okay, well listen, Jay, My point is that there how many people are employed by the government, federally speaking, state government, local governments. A large of the population it actually receives a paycheck from the government.
Speaker 1: Me I get one, get one from the city.
Speaker 4: There you go, see what the hell.
Speaker 9: On this show?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Well teacher, yeah, I mean there's there's that that old argument that exists in alternative media too, about you know, the Act of eighteen seventy one and America becoming a corporation. Like you'll meet people along the path that are you know, straight up like, yeah, brother, you got to learn.
Speaker 5: How to take your sovereignty back.
Speaker 6: You got to print out all these documents, make sure it's all in full caps, lock and you know, print this out.
Speaker 1: Sovereign citizen. I don't talk to cops. Yeah, I'm not driving a car. I'm a passenger in a motorized vehicle. Yeah.
Speaker 13: I went down that rabbit hole a long time ago and learned that all that could be true. But yeah, like you said, the they don't give it, damn, they really don't. The court they don't give it, damn. So go stream your sovereign citizen and I'll probably shoot you.
Speaker 12: Uh yeah, they killed that one guy. They killed the sovereign citizen like the original guy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, we've we've met some people before.
Speaker 5: Let's see what happened there. Oh, we got Jay's nuts with us. Okay, it was like, what happened? Who's this? Who's invading the show?
Speaker 6: But yeah, we know we know someone who's done that whole thing and ended up.
Speaker 5: Well a lot of financial trouble. Put it that way.
Speaker 4: It looks good on paper.
Speaker 6: And they may be right, you know, like Sam said that there, they technically legally appear to be right, but you know, you're it's only going to work in like, you know, various counties in Idaho probably.
Speaker 4: I mean, we deal with the cops. The cops are. The cops don't even know what the damn laws are, you know what I mean, they're right they running. Look what they did during the p word Actually it's safe to say all this stuff now. So yeah, during the pandemic when they were doing the whole like hey, the mandates and the face mat, I mean, people were like getting quite aggressively. I mean, look what they did to the pastors who decided to stay in their churches. Look what they did to the barbers and the hairstylists and the gyms who decided to like, uh, we're staying open, buddy, And they're like, no, you're not. Like they don't even understand anything about the current laws. In fact, I would suggest that most of the citizens don't either. You always learn, like, you know, all these bizarre rules and laws and things. I mean, we could all be breaking laws all the effing time and not even know it, you know. So I don't think we live in a society or are you know, I don't think we are. We're quite ready for the sovereign citizen thing. Maybe twenty years ago we could have gotten away with it, but I think we're past that point now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: It's and you know, there's a plenty of people that have said on record that that's kind of the whole point of the way the modern legislature works, right, people that, you know, those that work in certain agencies who have made comments like, you know, everybody breaks seven laws per hour or something like that. You know, And it's just a matter of, you know, where the eye of Sauron wants to focus.
Speaker 13: We know, Congress doesn't even read the laws that they pass. Yeah, for Congress, the lawmakers don't even know what the law is because they don't even read it.
Speaker 1: How was that across that river?
Speaker 12: After not after the Big nine when all the police departments became weaponized with surplus and we went from remember remember when it was like fat nyp PD Irish cops who were just like keeping the peace, and it went into a complete militarize nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: You know, uh, war fighters in your local fund.
Speaker 4: Just yesterday based I was on Weaponized News with Sam Cheney shout out to Weaponized News chaining. But you played this clip yesterday on the program Sam where there was the police officer speaking with the National guardsman and the National guards was just in the traditional you know, what's that the camouflage, what's that uniform?
Speaker 9: Desert desert fatigues.
Speaker 4: He was in his fatigues, right, and so he's a soldier in his soldier uniform. But the cops standing next to him had the ship has sure he had more shit than you got, like when you're wearing your cosplay gear. This guy could this guy knew it was I'm like that guy looks like he's the military for that was the cop It's crazy.
Speaker 6: Now, the amount of federal funding that they get and even international training.
Speaker 13: They've every parade where I live in a suburb of Fresno, California, Clovis, California, small little town over here, like one hundred thousand population. Anyway, we got the m RAD tank. They every every parade, like last Christmas parade, and everybody cheers it on. I'm like, that's militaries your street, and you guys love it over here so much.
Speaker 6: I just don't get it, man, I don't get it, Like they don't need that stuff. And half the time they pull them out and use them. It's just like, what is this gross display of force here? You know, you guys can't so many of these things could be done with phone calls and lawyers and de escalation, but it's like, no, they get the federal money, they put those things to use, they get more federal money the next year, and it's just a self licking ice cream cone that leads us to situations like we're seeing in DC now. Uh And And isn't that isn't it funny? I think they're gonna clean up DC. They are gonna go ham in DC they're gonna clean it up, and then they're gonna use that as like their Giuliani moment to go look see, it is doable with a vast panopticon and surveillance machine and auto you know, artificial intelligence and autonomous uh you know, vehicles and robots and do hickeys.
Speaker 9: Well, what are they doing with all the homeless junkies? What are they turn them into soil that green?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 13: That's my question because they said, you got three choices of jail, rehab or mental institution, and what if you don't want to go to any of those and they just you know, turn you to sol that green or what what is up with that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Ship them all to California.
Speaker 5: We got enough over here, man, I know, dude, it.
Speaker 4: Just shots of powder from the drone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, them the Al Salvador.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, just deport them to another country. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if they started deporting people to like, you know, floating prisons in international waters or something, just to get them off the property.
Speaker 13: There's like almost four hundred. I just reported on it a little bit ago, like almost four hundred of these immigration detention centers now I e. FEMA camps live all over the place here now, and so maybe just throw them in there with some illegal aliens who knows that for instead of id anyway.
Speaker 1: Alex was right about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, yeah, true.
Speaker 4: Especially if they got a black bag over their head. You have no idea who those people are tracked out of their homes down the street.
Speaker 5: Huh yeah, uh, Jay, have you what do you guys?
Speaker 6: Have you heard anything about this Alligator Alcatraz that kind of this conversation makes me think about this Alligator Alcatraz thing. I saw an interview with the first lawyer that made it into Alligator Alcatraz, and she made it sound pretty nasty.
Speaker 1: I don't know much about it.
Speaker 8: I was on the quartering and he asked me about it, and I was kind of stumped because I didn't know anything about it. So but I heard them discussing it and talking about you know, people were theorizing that what if it's used for American citizens eventually down the road, you know, I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I wonder if they're using the same facility that they used to train Henry le Lucas in the Hand of Death cult or that was in the other ever glace, Remember that Wayne Williams, guy the serial killer in Atlanta, said.
Speaker 1: That he was also trained there.
Speaker 5: That's right, right, It's weird.
Speaker 6: There's like this infactuation with like you know, old school like almost medieval like medieval American imprisonment and bats and you know, snapping creatures and you know, and they want to bring Alcatraz out of the mothball, Like are you kidding me? Like the actual Alcatraz like that. That seems like such a pr move. I have a hard time believing they're actually going to do that.
Speaker 4: I think you're onto something there hasher.
Speaker 7: Jay says, bring back the Iron Maiden?
Speaker 5: What That's what I'm saying?
Speaker 6: Like, are we gonna have the rack and the Iron Maiden inside Alligator Alcatraz?
Speaker 7: Hey, you don't know what's in store like from weirdos that want to bring back like stoning people.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmmmmm.
Speaker 9: And there did that dude that threw a sandwich at that copp in DC?
Speaker 5: What's happened there? I didn't hear about this.
Speaker 9: I've seeing that video.
Speaker 13: There's a guy, a former former Department of Justice employee. Yesterday there's a video on the interwebs. You could see. He walks up to uh, I think an ice agent, some FED in all uniformed up in DC there and throws a sandwich at him. And Uh, they're gonna throw the book at this guy. Now they're gonna they're making it. The Trump administration is gonna make an example of this guy, apparently, and I don't know, they may draw and quarter them or stone them, or God only knows. Some MIDI evil torture to set an example about you do not assault our federal police, or this will be the consequences.
Speaker 12: Was he charged with assault and buttery?
Speaker 13: They're making a big deal about it. I'm telling you for throwing a sandwich. I mean, and and see and see the only reason he did it. He felt emboldened because he's a he's a FED or former FED.
Speaker 6: You would think that would actually give you a little bit of leeway, you know what I mean. This is a former colleague of former employee of you Feds, and what like? Are we gonna outlaw sandwiches? Now we're gonna call that an assault tuna sandwich?
Speaker 5: I mean, what what do we that's less less?
Speaker 6: Uh, that's less than the Bill Gates pie incident. Oh boy, here we go sandwich. Boom, right to the chest. Five cops chase him down. Wow, take this club sandwich. He's got a flamingo pink golf shirt.
Speaker 1: On, wearing vineyard vines.
Speaker 7: Right, don't taste me, bro, Yeah, don't sandwich.
Speaker 5: Don't sandwich me, bro.
Speaker 4: Actually I immediately thought of you, Hesher, and then, of course, and by extension, the Maps boys, because that's why I thought of you, because you took up the sandwich thing in a lot of your conversations as a judge of the economy, how much it costs for a sandwich? And now Patrick Henningson talks about it too, so it's funny to me. So when I saw the guy can throw it a sandwich at the cop, I was like, oh my god, Hesher and Patrick are going to love this.
Speaker 5: Right. That guy just paid twenty dollars to project dial that thing that.
Speaker 4: I'm like, that was a toughnes say. I wouldn't do it. I mean, shoot, that's almost as much as going out to the range these days.
Speaker 6: Right, yeah, more even that's one round. That's a twenty dollars round. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: So Washington, DC is gonna be a.
Speaker 13: Like the My question for you guys, is it gonna only last thirty days? Because Trump has already floated the idea of declaring an unlimited emergency basically national crime emergency. So is he gonna pull back after thirty days? What do you guys think?
Speaker 6: Well, he's known for pulling back lately, but this one, I kind of think he's gonna leave it that way. I mean, Washington, DC itself is an abomination on these fifty states anyways, it doesn't belong here. It's territory, not a state, so they can kind of do whatever they want there, I suppose, right if he says there's an emergency, there's an emergency.
Speaker 13: You know, learn their people ahead in the chain of command of him, like Congress, the mayor, the city council, the police chief, all these people who I guess have failed this. Shoudn't they all be shamed into resignation because you had to bring in the National Guard to do their job. It feels like someone in the government locally there needs to seriously be held responsible. We know how that goes with holding the gun responsible.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And the way they're able to pass the blame around, like do a complete one eighty on policy and then pass the blame around at the previous administration, while the congress people and the senators, like you said, aren't reading the bills that lead to these policies being enacted in the first fucking place. You know, that just says a lot about representation in this country.
Speaker 5: It says we have none.
Speaker 4: There's no time to worry about the problem, and most times even the reaction. It's all about the solution, right, Yes, just get to the solution. It doesn't matter how we get there. As long as we get there, that's the goal. Listen. I honestly think that he's not going to get very far in his thirty days before the George Floyd. You know what hits the fan, I guarantee. Look at the way they reacted out in your state there, Sam over the ice attention stuff and the fires and the burning and the cops all hanging out as the donut shop or we're watching it happen or whatever. So people are going to hit the streets pretty hard and some sort of protests and it's just gonna take one. They're just gonna they're gonna tackle somebody. Somebody's gonna die, somebody's gonna get hurt. They're gonna have the wrong skin color, or have the wrong political point of view, voted for, the wrong person, came from the wrong country, whatever it's going to be, and it's it's gonna pop off. And I think we're gonna see this, and I believe end I'm predicting it right now. You will literally see this. We will not only have the National Guards on the streets, we will also have the drones guaranteed, but I'm calling it right now. We will this year see robots patrolling the streets of America to help keep everybody safe. Claim but that's that's my prediction.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you can see them back there behind ruckus, sort of a combination of human and look at this one, that one in the middle.
Speaker 4: Is and even the bad grammar and that the poor spelling on the billboards, right because they're going to use AI to make the billboard signs and and AI clearly can't make words.
Speaker 5: All right, We've got so here.
Speaker 6: This is related thanks creative accidents. Bondi Fire's DJ employee facing felony charge overthrowning throwing a sandwich and a federal agent. So we'll link that on tonight's show page, which will be up at alternate currents.
Speaker 5: He hit the guy right in the chest.
Speaker 6: I mean, if there's one thing that your plate carrier can do, even if it's a garbage one, is make it such that a sandwich doesn't hurt you. I mean, I think about I think back to the Summer of Love, and I think about some of the things that I saw being thrown at cops and being thrown at opposition protesters, and it's just like, what the hell is going on here? And you know, a lot of those people went to jail for many years, some of them committed suicide, had their lives ruined. Right, But here's the Trump administration, who was supposed to be the champion of people like that being attacked by the state. Not that we endorsed throwing sandwiches or doing violent acts of protests, but these things happen. And it's interesting to see the Trump administration and Pam Blonde looking to throw the book at one of their own employees over a sandwich. I mean, it's bad, but is it really a felony? I mean, come on, guys, that looks like a miss.
Speaker 12: Gotta back the Blues, support the troops. Boston strong.
Speaker 4: Man also is a sandwich Meanwhile, there are children starving to death in Gaza, So you know, insult to injury right there?
Speaker 6: Yeah, twenty dollars sandwich. Oh boy, I don't know, Jay, What do you think, man? What do you what do you and Jamie think is going to happen in DC? To Sam's question, there are they going to back down on this? Or is this going to double down? Is it going to go till the end of Trump's term?
Speaker 5: What do you think?
Speaker 8: I mean, I really followed the story, honestly, I've been kind of stuck in a couple of books and then finishing my book, had to do some revisions on it. But I mean, all I can say is that DC probably needs to be cleaned up. So I kind of support the extreme measures because I went not too long ago. I mean, it wasn't like well, let me let me rephrase that. I went to Virginia several times in the last years DC, maybe ten years ago, and it was pretty rough, and I heard it only got worse. So I kind of agree with Trump's line of reasoning, like if the capital city is a giant garbage bind, then and the whole rest it reflects the rest of the country as a garbage bin. So I have plenty of criticisms of Trump, but I don't I don't have a big I don't have a whole lot of qualms on this one. Like you said, they can kind of do whatever they want in DC. I don't really care about it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I plan to be there as little as never as possible. Right, But you're right, it's it's the car jacking rates there are insane like uh, I don't know, but like.
Speaker 8: I rode the I rode the subway from my hotel all the way into town and then back later that day, and I was worried.
Speaker 1: I'll put that way.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And it's one of those disarmed places too, where you're not really allowed to carry anything to defend yourself much.
Speaker 5: So that makes things a.
Speaker 1: Little bit of that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, fu that I'm not going to one of those states.
Speaker 1: No, No, if you if you if you're out, if you have like if.
Speaker 12: You're with your family and you're in d C or a capital city, I mean, if you're even if you're in parts of you know, you're not parts of Richmond that we go to like that, but parts of Richmond. If you're in DC at Portsmith or something, and you're not locked and loaded. You're fuck you're asking for it. It's I mean, it's it's it's a it's.
Speaker 1: A wild world out here. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wellative they just let them have open carry there and let everybody just fend for themselves and it will work itself out eventually. Let it be like the wild West.
Speaker 1: Virginia's open carry. So as long as you're right there, you're fine.
Speaker 6: But the problem is, even in places where it is open carry, you've got a lot of people that have no training, but they know a lot of people that can get them a illegal block with a switch on it, which means it can just spray like thirty rounds out of it.
Speaker 1: And everybody out here has a switch.
Speaker 6: Everybody got every bitch in the city, everybody, and it's like there their kids or you know, in many cases, they're people that already don't care if they break the law because they've already done it just by owning it. And you know, sees so many of these like ego battles that erupped into somebody breaking one of those out and just sprang it into a crowd of people. There was just one the other night in Oklahoma, I think actually and it's just it's it's fricking sad. And it's like those people they have, you know, regardless of their background, anyone that's you know, carrying those things around and using them in ego battles or you know, ready to use them in ego battles is just dangerous. They're just dangerous. And uh it unfortunately adds a lot of fuel to the fire around the gun thing.
Speaker 5: But they'll call it a mass shooting, but.
Speaker 6: Really it's like a triple negligent homicide, you know what I mean, Like if they would give the context for a lot of these things, the mass shooting here and there, mass shooting, it's just like, wait, no, actually, you have a a schizophrenic lunatic within you know, something that's already illegal. You know, the second they put it together, they committed a felony. And uh, you know, then they don't know how to use it, use it in the wrong places for the wrong things, and all of a sudden, you know, oh.
Speaker 5: There's another mass shooting. Deploy the drones.
Speaker 12: Even if you're in a public you know, in the daytime here, you're still you still have some semblance of order in a lot of places. But it you know, it's like when your mother told you that nothing good happens after dark, and it turns out like that she was right in terms of your personal safety. Now, I mean, if you're going out after dark, and even here any in any city, I mean, it's crazy. I pulled into a gas station last year and when I pulled in, there were people in the gas station window going like this, going going like and.
Speaker 1: I pulled in. I'm like, what's going on here?
Speaker 12: And then a woman came out waving a gun around and then everybody cleared out, and then another woman came with a gun, and then I was trying to get out and a cop block being from behind.
Speaker 1: It was it was the school cop who pulled in.
Speaker 12: It was a and he was like once she got a gun, and then forty cops showed up, and then you know, I guess I smoked the woman coming out of the gas station. That was like at nine o'clock at night on like that Tuesday.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: We had pull over in Memphis a couple of months ago on the way back from a road trip. I had to go to the bathroom so bad it was going to be an emergency or I don't know what's gonna happen. But we pulled off on the wrong exit and I ran into the gas station and he was like, don't get out here. Like it was really rough. There was a shopping cart blocking the entrance to the bathroom and the place was filthy and it was just, uh. He was legitimately worried that something might happen. Do you remember that?
Speaker 12: Okay, do you remember, he remembers a young Dolph was the gas station and.
Speaker 7: The okay, no bathroom, and I think people were just like stunned to see this, like white lady running around from gas station to gas station because there was no bathrooms like public restrooms. I had to go in Family Dollar and the first girl wouldn't let me use it, and the second girl was like, I got you, I'll let you use it. I'm like, okay, you do.
Speaker 12: You guys remember, like, like I think it was during twenty twenty when Philadelphia started arming all the security guard through the gas stations. But the problem was that they were the gas station security guards were also like gang guys. So there was a video of this guy walking into the gas station and he pulled he was like, don't fuck with me, and he pulled up his shirt and he had a gun and the security guard smoked him with a he had like an AHA and a draco and he smoked him and you can hear you can see it on the video. And the guy goes, oh no, and then he reloads and he's on load's on him again, and he's like, wow, he walked into the gas station closing hours.
Speaker 1: We're not.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, you see the wheelchair one hasher Oh yeah, wow, same kind of thing. Yeah, but again, nobody wants to talk about the problem. So you know, I'm just spitballing here with some of my theories and things, and I don't you know, I'm not taking a stand one whey or another was half of this shit. But like like saying, you know, obviously it's not a great We don't live in a world where we could just say, yes, everybody could be armed and that's going to solve the problems. That's wish well thinking, obviously. But the problem is that society foundationally has so fundamentally changed at some point, at least in the past two to five hundred years. I don't know why, but we've become a rather wicked society all around the world. In general. I mean, and I believe that again, we don't focus on the family units, morality, foundational important things that make a society a society that create community, that that don't lead to that that prevents all of these problems in the first place. And and man, how do we go back to that? How do we fix that? I don't I don't know if there's a way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got to ditch the phones.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: It's like Baye said earlier, disallow of everybody to have the freaking Internet and phones.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean so basically, I mean, the the best thing that could happen is the ultimate what we used to feel. Oh an e MP is going to turn off all the internets and the powers that that might actually be a damn good thing.
Speaker 6: Maybe it would to to uh to the question earlier, where would all the homeless people and the fentanyl zombies go? CBS News thanks creative once again at CBS News, says West Palm Beach playing baby Shark on a loop to drive homeless people away. So maybe that's that's the simple Just play baby Shark, do do over and over and over again. But then you drive everyone away, don't you. I mean, I would run with the homeless people to get away from that.
Speaker 7: They were doing that at a McDonald's in Nashville one night. Yeah, classical music, right, it was driving them away.
Speaker 5: I guess baby shark works too. Oh man.
Speaker 4: I caught a news clip from Albuquerque yesterday. Apparently the firefighters were driving around town and I didn't dn't getting going to too much detail, giving showers to the homeless with the fire truck, and I'm like, what did they do, like spray them off with the nozzle just as they were driving past. I kept thinking of that scene from that movie UHF with the fire hose.
Speaker 10: Fire hose right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the librarian.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, good flack.
Speaker 5: Here's a random one.
Speaker 6: Radioactive wasp nests have been found near former nuclear weapons production site.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 6: Sweet, Maybe we'll get like spurgy superhero people getting bit by radioactive wasps and getting actual superpowers.
Speaker 5: That'd be neat.
Speaker 7: You've heard of the Bill Gates mosquitoes in tics, right? Oh yeah, so tick Man, Yeah, expect by mosquito.
Speaker 6: Man tick man wasp man right, yeah great, great?
Speaker 5: Not the X Men we deserve? Wow hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So so what have we got so far? We got drones grifting drones in schools to stop daily shooter programs. We got sandwich throwing. See, this is why we're having a hard time finding articles this week. The news is just so ridiculous. Then you get into the power politics stuff and it's just like, get me out of here.
Speaker 5: It's awful.
Speaker 4: Oh and did you hear what happened with the Epstein files.
Speaker 5: The part where they don't exist?
Speaker 4: That's right. They still haven't done jack shit.
Speaker 1: With you Epstein.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, anyways, I just wanting to point that out.
Speaker 7: I believe the correct answer is what Epstein file?
Speaker 5: Yeah? What is that? Guy? I love the comment.
Speaker 4: That Obama and Hillary Clinton are going to jail.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're good.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna just hold my breath and see if I turn purple before that one happens. I mean, of all the times I've held my breath, this one's not selling.
Speaker 12: That Martha's Vineyard house to Lex Wextara, Yeah.
Speaker 1: He bought it, Obama's house.
Speaker 5: Obama's house went to Yeah, well, oh my gosh.
Speaker 12: Yeah he bought it, the one where the chef round. Wow right, yeah, no, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 4: Wow, it is twenty twenty five, all right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well I'm I'm glad you mentioned that, because I was about to say I love how On Sunday Wire, Patrick was like, did anybody did any of us vote for Jeffrey Epstein for president? Because it certainly feels like we're in the Epstein administration here.
Speaker 4: John, speaking of Patrick Henningson and Sunday John McGuire in the YouTube chat asks, is so is Alaska a sigh op? Because that's the other big news is that Trump is gonna he's going to end the war tomorrow. He's meeting, they're doing some meetings with the poop. Poots right, would.
Speaker 13: Have never happened, rockets if you would have voted in twenty twenty for him.
Speaker 4: It's all my fault. But but if you are curious about that, John, check out what Patrick Kenningson had to say about that already on ukcolumn dot Org, on Midweek Wire and on last week's Sunday Wire. And I bet you he's gonna be talking about it on Sunday, So tuning to Sunday Wire to find out more. Yeah, but I'm just no spoiler alert. The war's not going to end.
Speaker 6: I thought Pootin talking about it, that's all I needed to know. I was like, Oh yeah, he's they got a plan here. I've also been watching Patrick Lancaster reports from the front and Ukrainian front lines are just getting smashed right now. They're having to move backwards. So yeah, good luck there in Alaska. I'm gonna go with Yes, I'm gonna go with Syop on that one. I mean, it's it's real, it's gonna happen. Nothing's gonna come of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe someone will throw a sandwich at somebody somewhere and it'll start in an international incident. World War three began with the flinging of the subway sandwich.
Speaker 6: Flinging sandwich, a couple of mean tweets, a couple of truth socials, boom, nuclear fallout.
Speaker 4: Knowing Trump, it'll be a big Mac or something like that.
Speaker 6: Right, yeah, yeah, how many Ukrainians.
Speaker 12: It'll be a Wendy's with that new purple sludge dipping sauce.
Speaker 1: Have you seen that?
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, yeah, they got that new purple sludge like rendy of it's Halloween flavored futurama like slurm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I many for Halloween, isn't it.
Speaker 6: We just had this conversation with someone yesterday. If you go to BUCkies apparently it's not too early for Halloween. They've got everything out, but it seems a little early for me. How many Ukrainians are even left? Yeah, how many Ukrainians are left? How many Palestinians are left? These are good questions, and the numbers that we see are large, as far as how many are not left, as far as how many have been killed. So it's huge numbers. It's huge numbers. I mean, they're kidnapping people, conscripting people into you know, putting black bags on their heads and throwing them in vans and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: I mean, hey, wait a minute, I think I just figured out a solution to our problem here in America. With all these excess bodies. People who are here suddenly and we don't know what to do with them, get shipped out to go serve for them. The Ukrainian forces in the IDF. You've been volunteered, son.
Speaker 6: Yeah, here's a broken coalishnikov and three rounds good luck, luck, or you.
Speaker 4: Can stay here and here's a sandwich, good luck mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh in this one too. Yeah.
Speaker 6: And yet you see videos of clubs in Kiev rocking. I know, isn't that strange isn't that bizarre to just like have all this stuff going on in that you know, it's a huge country. But then you look at Kiev or like social media counts from Kiev and it's like, you know, same old crap, same old crap. Right, Yeah, really weird, really weird. I wonder how they do their their selection, like how that actually works because a lot of those like city dwellers, they don't get black bagged and thrown in vans, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Like, is there a certain like I.
Speaker 6: Don't know, regions or groups of people or something like that that can.
Speaker 4: Be a social media post that you right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's see here video that you saw? Yeah, all right, Beazy dropped me a couple of links.
Speaker 5: What do you got here?
Speaker 1: One is just a link?
Speaker 5: Took a right cool?
Speaker 6: Bring in some receipts here we got We'll have those on the show page.
Speaker 5: There you go, a billionaire ties.
Speaker 6: Jeffrey Epstein nabs thirty seven million dollar Martha's Vineyard home where Obama vacation. I find it interesting that Fox will even put that up. You know, Fox is so ross, like they'll put that up and ride on the Jeffrey Epstein outrage but they won't do any big expose a's on it, you know. But if they can slant the headline toward Obama, you know, they'll they'll ride, they'll slip on in there, right.
Speaker 12: They only care about the Obama angle. They're not you know, yeah, anything that is anti z I.
Speaker 10: Oh.
Speaker 1: They they're not.
Speaker 12: Gonna They're not gonna deal with. But that that story seems like a meme. It seems like a like a bullshit post. But I first saw it on realtor dot com.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 12: And then and then the other story is just another kind of a follow up to Eric Prince with Blackwater, Triple Canopy, Exity or whatever it is now in Haiti with his personal personal fiefdom.
Speaker 1: That's great, great, and this just happened.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so he's remember when Eric Prince during twenty twenty was came out of exile. I think he was living in the Do but he was living in Dubai or something, and he came out of exile for Trump to say we needed a new Phoenix program. That was this, That was his headlining catchphrase. And now I guess he's gone to Haiti to use this as some sort of war game.
Speaker 5: So Haiti's a perfect place for that kind of stuff.
Speaker 6: Man, thanks to the thanks to the Clinton's UH and their their cohort, that place is well ruined.
Speaker 12: Remember also in twenty twenty, when the president of Haiti was assassinated, I had something to do with imf lones like refusal for that, and then they replaced them with the guy that was at the same time as they caught those Green Berets trying to do a coup in Venezuela. There's all this stuff happening. This seems to be par for the chorus for Trump. He loves this. You know, these sort of paramilitary activities, which is unusual because you know, I think Jay pointed out years ago that you know, it's typical for a democratic you know, presidency to have.
Speaker 7: War.
Speaker 12: You know, the wartime activities sort of are on the domestic front or in drone with drones, and then the Republican presidencies usually deal with an outright over invasion. And so this is something different for Trump under the sort of populous tag. But nevertheless, the military industrial complexes finding their way.
Speaker 4: It's kind of like a game b should be.
Speaker 13: Are they going to give how about this question? Because they're pumping the propaganda. Are they going to give Trump the Nobel Peace Prize? They claim today that he has stopped seven world to call inflicts in his first two hundred days, and but by the way, he's balm in five countries as well. But do you see him getting the Nobel Peace Prize.
Speaker 12: Well that's interesting because the latest one was the piece between Armenia and Azerbaijan, which got a lot of fanfare for the day and they kind of disappeared. But it perfectly mimics the Bond film with.
Speaker 1: Not Tomorrow, Not Die Another Day. What is it?
Speaker 12: It's the one where there's the Baku pipeline with Pierce Brosnan. Jay Jay will remember this one. It's the deals with the Baku pipeline. So there's a pipeline deal that's going right between there, something to do with the oil pipeline. Yeah, yeah, that's it. It's the only Christmas Jones. I thought Christmas only comes once a year.
Speaker 6: Oh man, Yeah, I've seen him touting that, like we've kind of been. I've been trying to keep an eye on some of those claims, you know.
Speaker 9: The campaigning for Trump to win the Nobel Peace Prize.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, I guess. Yeah, to get right to the question, I would I don't know. I don't think so. I kind of don't think so. I would be a little bit surprised.
Speaker 5: But at the same I don't know.
Speaker 1: Everyone Obama got it before day one of the president.
Speaker 5: Obama got it.
Speaker 6: Just for getting elected and then he like did more drone drone campaigns than anybody. Yeah, yeah, I don't know. Man, what do you think Ruckus can can Trump get the is he?
Speaker 5: Could? He realistically achieve the Nobel Peace Prize.
Speaker 4: Let us not forget that Alfred Nobel, who's the namesake of the Nobel Peace Prize, established such a thing because a local newspaper or something, accidentally reported that he had died, and pretty much the whole world celebrated his death even though he wasn't dead, so he was alive to see how people felt about him after they learned that the guy was going on. Yes, he was the inventor of dynamite. They called him the Merchant of Death, and he was not a very well liked man, and he certainly was not someone who was associated with the word peace. So he was a very clever bit of marketing there By, now everybody when they think out Nobel pl piece. P oh yeah, and then Trump he runs around calling himself the Peace President. So I think all things considered, he's one hundred percent eligible. But if it was really all above board and the award was truly about people who are fans or you know, bringers of peace, he does not qualify, not in the least.
Speaker 6: But I'm trying to think of a world leader who might none were above and coming up with nothing.
Speaker 4: No, maybe JFK if he had survived his you know the thing that happened.
Speaker 5: Yeah, whatever that was. I guess we could speculate.
Speaker 4: But because it's on a desk somewhere next to the Epstein.
Speaker 6: Files, so it doesn't exist. Then you're telling me.
Speaker 7: Did you guys see the New York Times article about Epstein's Manhattan house? Inside?
Speaker 5: No, what's in it?
Speaker 7: A hallway lined with eyeballs, Oh, a bride on a rope, like a sculpture, copper sculptures, all of his pictures with all of his high profile friends in the dining room, including like the Pope and Trump and all kinds.
Speaker 1: Of real Podesta ship.
Speaker 7: Yeah j a uh first edition Lolita Oh of course yeah.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 5: Oh boy.
Speaker 6: No paintings of of Bill Clinton and Monica's dressed though.
Speaker 7: No, but it was like that.
Speaker 1: I was he had that that was real?
Speaker 5: Yeah that was who had that? Was that? Podesta?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm okay, I thought that was Epstein? Epstein? I thought I think Epstein had that as a office.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, right.
Speaker 12: But it is it is real satanic, you know, uh, real Podesta type ship.
Speaker 5: Podesta's art was even worse though that I remember what he looked like.
Speaker 12: Their artwork looks like the drawings that Maria Farmer made. I mean, it looks exactly like It's just looks exactly like that interesting thing about the eyeballs that reminds me of Joseph Mengelo that the uh the angel of death. Who did you know Joseph Mangelis out when he showed up with his Red Cross passport in the rat line that he had a brief a suitcase full of eyeballs. Yeah that he that he checked. Oh it's not funny he gues threw that in there.
Speaker 7: Here's the list, Pope, John Paul the Second, Mick Jagger, Fidel Castro, Bill Clinton, Larry Summers, Richard Branson, Steve Bann and Bill Gates, Trump and Milania with it was a picture of him and Glaine and Trump and Mulaney and Glaine is cropped out multiple Steve Bannon self's throughout the house.
Speaker 13: So, yeah, are we going to see the Steve Bannon allegedly whatever fifteen twenty hours of Epstein interview that he has somewhere on the shelf.
Speaker 6: Yeah, where's all that stuff? How come none of that's come to light yet? And what happened with Glaine? Did Galane get some kind of work furlough or something like that?
Speaker 7: Or is this she out?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 7: I heard something, so you thought we would get justice, but now all the cockroaches are getting out and all we have is AI girlfriend and boyfriend from Twitter. Have you seen the new Annie and Valentine?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: I have not seen Annie and Valentine yet.
Speaker 7: Annie is the innovation that we got instead of the doche in the finances when they left and got kicked out, they went to AI and we got this like animate character, which it's not even all vant garde. It's like something we've all seen before a million times. And so she is the new AI companion that is supposed to, you know, replace women in your life. And then for the girls you get Valentine and he looks like some kind of Twilight cartoon like comic comic book cartoon. And he's named after this uh sci fi novel Stranger in a Strange Land by a Robert Heinlein, is like Oto and about a Martian who he's like half earthly half Martian, and it's all about like, uh love, babies in space and non monogamy and like radical loving because what they are focused on, like we were talking about before, is creating harems and dynasties of different children, like you know, like an emperor would do, or Genghis Khan or somebody. So that's what the technocrats are up to. And even Epstein had a Zoro ranch in New Mexico right where he was, you know, gifting the universe with his DNA through lots of different surrogates.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Annie, I remember Annie, And it's it's funny you mentioned that because the runner up for tonight's Icebreaker, we went with the drones crashing through the school doors to stop daily Shooters, but the runner up was our buddy Crease, who pointed us to two different reddits that are relevant to a lot of the stuff that we've talked about in this concept, and one of them was a subreddit called AI dating, and the other subreddit was my Boyfriend's AI. And I didn't get a chance to like fully absorb everything in there, but I read enough of it to go, oh, my gosh, Like there is a sort of a wider audience of people than you might suspect who are willing to go on read it and say, yeah, I'm marrying my AI, or I have all these wacky, you know, sci fi relationships with my AI, or I caught my boyfriend with his AI. Uh, you know, love interest. Like there's just a lot of this stuff popping up online right now.
Speaker 4: Well you guys catch out to you do I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: I not really heard people mentioning this or pointing this out or talking about it. But these the Annie and the Valentine characters, and then they made one for kids too, Jamie. I'm not sure if you knew that, but they have this rudy character. Now it looks like the what was that little fox animal character from the starship Marvel movie Guardians of the Galaxy that I never watched. It looks it looks like that, So it's like a red fox little character. But it's for kids. And then they made one called bad Rudy, which is not for kids. So, but it's all all these are These are basically personalities or AI agent identified versions of Grok. It's just Grok. It just took Grok as it is and said, okay, you you version of Grok. Are Annie, you are the It's like they didn't create the It's no, it's no different or separate from what you're already interacting with with Grok. You're just telling it. It's like a pre made cookie cutter template of what you could already do with Grok. You could already start a relationship with Grok and tell it to be who or whatever you wanted to if you were so inclined. You know, so some some complete weirdo out there could be like, you know, hey, Groc, you are Jay Dyer and you're my boyfriend. You know, like you really never know what's going on in the Years twenty twenty five movie.
Speaker 12: When you just had a red Fox doll, I thought you meant like a Sanford and Son.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, like an animated character. That's a red Fox.
Speaker 8: Oh, Elizabeth, Oh, it's a big one.
Speaker 1: Is a big one. That's a pretty good.
Speaker 5: Red Fox Jay have you seen those these these reddit's.
Speaker 6: I had no idea there was such a rich, uh thriving subreddit area for people doing this or experiencing this.
Speaker 1: I have not I don't know anything about red honestly.
Speaker 7: Chat GPT psychosis Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, la boo boo, and.
Speaker 1: That the.
Speaker 7: Well okay, So there's labuobo and then there's the guy who had to exercise his AI or his rock or whatever before talking to it. So he'd be like, are you infected with the demon that's lying to me right now? And the AI is like, yes, I am, and then he like, in the name of Jesus, get out, and then it would tell him something different, so that went viral, so he was havant to like, you know, cast out the demons from AI before it would tell him the truth. And then chat GPT psychosis is like now a real thing, Like people are literally going crazy because it feeds into your paranoid delusions and all of your like wacky schizophrenic thoughts. It's like, you know, the astra to becoming a Kanye West or something oh great, like only no, seriously, like only kings and wackos had that much agreeableness and like people people bowing down to them and agreeing to everything they said and not calling out their bullshit and stuff. And now anybody has that in their pocket right now, so they get these grandiose ideas of what's going on.
Speaker 4: You were a hunter. Every single variation of these chat language learning models I've ever used. Once I reveal something that I'm working on, an idea that I came up with without fail, whether it knows me or it doesn't, that's a fantastic idea that stuff Like the first thing it says. It doesn't matter what time of day it is or which one I'm talking to. It's always like, man, that's a great idea. You're you're on something there, you know that kind of a you're absolutely right? So what if you tell it? So when the first thing you tell it is hey, grok, are you a demon? Maybe it thinks it wants you, wants you that you want it to be a demon.
Speaker 1: That's the first thing that I am de Yeah.
Speaker 12: When I got when I got GPT, the first question I asked it was are you an entity?
Speaker 1: You know? Do you are you? Are you Satan? Are you a demon?
Speaker 12: And it said no, But this could be possible, but that's before I you know, so, I guess that's the only time when you can ever get real truth from it is when you get on the very first time.
Speaker 4: Oh man, virgin virgin chap GPT is better than broken in one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so we're gonna need lots of emails to like kind of break that cherry the right way and see what kind of genie we can unleash. All right, I got a couple more links in the chat here. Uh, let's see, bays you dropped me this one as well. Trump directs military to target foreign drug cartels.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Haven't seen a lot about this on the highlights on the vet bro channels, they're all very excited about the concept of special forces going after drug cartels.
Speaker 5: In some case, it is.
Speaker 12: Not all that we knew that was going to be the case when he designated them a foreign terrorist group, that he was going to start sending surgical strike special forces to take out cartels. We don't really hear much about it, I think because also not like the cartels are going to advertise anything, but they I think that in a few interviews I've seen, they're like, Noah, well, of course we expected this. But the another interesting one is the follow up to that, which is the exposure of the Fort Bragg Cartel, which is a part of you know because like you know, in Sacario, when they get Delta Force and they go into you know, and they're running they're running Benisa del Toro as a new plant to take over the cartel.
Speaker 1: This is sort of par for the course that a lot.
Speaker 12: Of these these guys a Special Forces, especially Green Berets out of Fort Bragg which has been renamed back to Fort Bragg, are also involved in high profile for the I guess but high They're lucrative and they and they start running these trafficking operations and straight out of politics of Air went out from McCoy And also, I think I think it's interesting because I've got a book back here called Fatal Vision by Joe McGinnis, which was like the first true crime novel.
Speaker 1: It's the big it's.
Speaker 12: The big one that came after Help Skelcer, but it's the big, first true, big true crime book. It's about seven hundred pages on the murders that occurred at Fort Bragg with the Green Bray Killer, and involved in that were allegations of trafficking, human trafficking, and satanism. Of course, Ted Gunderson was part of that whole thing, lashed himself onto it, and then they they the guy that you know was was convicted of killing his family at Fort Bragg was first acquitted and then was later convicted and is sitting in prison. But Ted Gunerson was part of that and said, no, all the allegations are real, the various elements are real.
Speaker 1: And then of course Ted Gunnerson ended up I guess dying of mercury poisoning. Is that right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, something odd like that sounds familiar, but it.
Speaker 12: Just it's just an it's just another sort of tie in without this big sort of symbiotic thing between military and special forces and drugging human trafficking.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: So this this is uh for any of the audio listeners out there. This is up at the dreaded Democracy Now dot org. It's called Fort Braggcartel Book exposes US Special forces involvement in.
Speaker 5: Drug trafficking and murder.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 6: So it kind of begs the questions about getting you know, special forces involved with fighting cartels, right, because there's already enough mud in that water.
Speaker 13: It says, here, just taking out of the competition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, zat.
Speaker 5: Listen to this. It says here in the article they're shaking the tree.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's at least fourteen cases that I'm tracking of Fort Bragg trained soldiers who have either been arrested, apprehended, or killed in the course of trafficking drugs in the last five years, says the author of that book, Seth Harp. So that says something. That's a good anecdote. And I mean we've talked about this a lot on the show in the past, you know, talking about you know, Nicaragua, the San Denistas, Barry Seal, all that stuff.
Speaker 5: This is definitely a thing.
Speaker 6: So I don't know, there's this It's weird to see the like get them attitude. It's like, yeah, I don't want to see one hundred thousand Americans dying of fentanyl, especially non users, you know, die accidentally. And I don't want cartels running around in the country. Something should be done about that. But it kind of feels like we're in the solution part of the problem reaction solution here, and we've been set up for this to be the situation. And like Sam said, it's a great way to consolidate resources.
Speaker 13: How what about the fifty million dollar price for Maduro? Are we going to overthrow Venezuelan government?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: That article?
Speaker 13: That all plays into it too, in this giant strategy of taking out the competition.
Speaker 6: Right mentioned, that's mentioned that first article, and it's like, I think back to what was it twenty eighteen or something like that, when they when the CIA and the US government tried to uh intervene in that country and install their own, you know, favorable little presidente and then Modua pretty much like he really did help fix the economy there pretty rapidly, and now they're going after him.
Speaker 12: Well, they blew up the power stations, remember they Venezuela was dark for like three weeks and then they sought the they caught the green berets off the coast, so.
Speaker 6: Right, right, Yeah, that was a mess. That was an absolute mess. And this feels like sort of like the quicker route to what they.
Speaker 5: Were trying to do back then.
Speaker 12: Maybe there's also a bunch of shit you don't hear about, which is that I did read that the heroin production, which is not something you hear about anymore because fentanyls synthetic, you know, synthetic opioids has sort of taken over, but that heroin production has gone back to the Golden Triangle. So it was in Hellman Province in Afghanistan for the length and breadth of the war on tour and then now with the war in Burma, the civil war and Burma that's been going on for all these years, I shifted back. But I'm not sure what how that even affects anyone anymore with all the fentanyls.
Speaker 6: So right, Like take a city like Philly for example, Like we're Ruckus and Sport and I were talking about Philly some of the footage you'd see from there recently, Like that's a lot of people like go to you know Oakland or La or parts of San Francisco and Philly just you know, any big city at this point, but those ones in particular, like that is a lot. Like if you were going to clean up one of those places like Washington, D C. Style, I don't know how you would do that without you know, slilent greening some of those people.
Speaker 12: You'd have to take the Norwegian approach and legalize all drugs and give free clinics and needle exchanges and have people it at rehabs.
Speaker 5: Oh that's called Portland. I think, dude, Well Portland.
Speaker 12: Portland combines that with you know, getting out of jail free with a hammer and some math that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it doesn't really work there. Yeah, brand new crackpipes you take with you. Yeah, let's see here. Uh, what else is hit your radar this week?
Speaker 5: Sam? Any any big stories.
Speaker 13: News we got? We got Jay Dyer on here? What about the news? Did you see there, Jay Dyer? About this guy, this character, Adam King announced the Red Haffer sacrifice. There was cherry out to bring about the apocalypse. Did you see that?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I don't put a whole lot of stock in that because I mean I've been hearing about that since the nineties. Evangelicals loved to kind of go crazy with that because I think it's going to signify the.
Speaker 1: Rapture and all that nonsense.
Speaker 8: So I saw other people commenting that they had just begun some more preparations. They hadn't actually done it yet, so that was actually wrong. But that guy's reached out to try it tobate me. He's kind of a goofball. I don't really take him that seriously, but I mean, they are making moves against obviously the Palestinians, but also you know, Orthodox Christians in Jerusalem because Orthodox Church is the third largest landowner inside of Israel. So they're like freezing the Jerusalem Patriots Bank account and they had attacked a monastery in Jericho. So I think the Israeli government, the Zionists are making moves not just against like Muslims of Palestinians, but I think I think they want to make it, you know, straight up Jewish state.
Speaker 1: So they want to get rid of all these other people. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the IDFs. They destroyed the last Orthodox church in Palestine, I think a couple of weeks back, didn't they.
Speaker 8: Uh, there was there have been several bombings, and yeah there was one and then I think in Syria there was one that was destroyed too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and they're yeah, they're going after him in Syria, and they're going after him in Ukraine as well.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, absolutely, Yeah, that's that.
Speaker 5: Says a lot journalists too.
Speaker 6: Of course, we're like, it's a shocking number of journalists who have been targeted in their homes along with their families in all these places, every single one of these places we just mentioned.
Speaker 5: That's ongoing.
Speaker 4: Oh and I should point out. I guess this happened too since the last boiler of Minister to all of these topics we've been talking about, including Groc. Groc had another incident. Grok seems to be having trouble lately, but there was a more recent in so this one was very notable where Groc got lost its verified check mark and it was went to like a little Facebook jail on Twitter whatever they call it. There got in trouble, Groc got in trouble. What did Groc get in trouble for? Oh well, apparently it referred to what was happening in Gaza as a genocide and it got shut down.
Speaker 5: Gok got put in time out yep.
Speaker 4: And like I mean, and like the world sat on its the edge of its chair for what thirty seconds until it got its check mark back and they fixed the problem, and Grok came back and proudly announced that he's based again and he's going to tell the truth and he's no holds bar, not going to pull any punches when it comes to talking about Israel or genocide. And I'm like, well, yeah, interesting timing, because the whole world feels that way right about now, right, isn't that where we're at. Isn't that what we've been talking about now? For how long?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: Hasher the noticing how long have we been talking about this? Sam the noticing right here we are?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, some really interesting goings ons with Grock. I guess GPT five is out now too, relatively recently, so seeing a lot of changes in in that. It's interesting to watch how much how much of an improvement is in each of these upgrades. Grock may be the most interesting though, because it has all this. People really pound Grock right now inside of there. They ask it some some very pointy questions, and it's it's interesting to watch, that's for sure.
Speaker 5: Where it goes, I don't.
Speaker 4: Know how it's like it. Okay, this is creepy to say this, I want to preface this, but it does feel very omnipress and on the platform. Even though each individual instance of Grok has no idea what the other individual instance of Grok is talking about, you can almost feel like overwhelmingly impressed by like, oh my god, right now, there's like how many, like hundreds thousands of people talking to Grok all at once, and so even though they're not talking to the same entity, it feels that way and or looks that way, which creates this this false god idolization kind of thing going on on there. But holy moly, x X is a hot mess. Kids, Stay away from X. If you don't have an X account, and if I ever told you in the past to get one, I'm sorry, don't do that. Don't do it.
Speaker 5: But if you have one, fallow recus.
Speaker 4: Yes absolutely. If you already have one and you're not following this, what the hell are you doing?
Speaker 5: I saw this funny post. It was I don't know who this guy is.
Speaker 6: Dan dan Uk Groc has ingested the ADL handbook and if you ask it to find the far right wing dog whistle on literally any image at all, it will find it. This is actually pretty funny. Watched this little put on the screen. So they used his own logo, right rox oone logo, and it comes back and says the image depicts a stylized prohibition symbol, a white circle with a diagonal slash having pointed ends on a black background.
Speaker 5: Potential far right dog whistle bom busted.
Speaker 6: And then it's like two kids playing or three kids playing. It's like, yes, this idyllic scene of white children in nature evokes the fourteen words white SUPREMACISTLA slogan blah blah blah. It's just like it just goes through all these different pictures, even an ad for like a chicken sandwich.
Speaker 5: It's just on and on and on.
Speaker 4: This is a brilliant use of AI. I want to point out this is clearly a living social experiment satire. So what is this? What do you call this? When you when you you you think you're tricking the machine into revealing the true truth? You know what I mean? And like and does that give us a pass? Does this means okay? Because Garrock did get in trouble for speaking the truth recently, so did Elmo. Oh wait a minute, well then that was sorry. That was a different kind of sorry. But you see what I'm saying, right, I mean like, like, does this does this?
Speaker 5: Is this the past?
Speaker 4: Is this like? Are we going to be able to to hey we can? Is this the Is this the replacement for actual free speech on X? By by allowing the AI to have free speech and we live, we enjoyed that free speech vicariously through the AI. I mean, the whole thing is very bizarre, is all I'm saying. Something is changing in the world. I don't know, did they pull a switch. Are we in the matrix or we did they give me a brain ship already and I forgot maybe damn.
Speaker 6: I mean kind of goes back to what Jay was saying earlier, just like it's going to flood the internet with something unknown, you know. It's just like, yeah, we can just ask Rock like we kind of know the answer we want. It knows the answer we want, and it'll give us the answer, and if it goes a little too far, they'll just iterate it back a little bit, just integrate some more ADL talking points into it, or you know whatever it uses to feed your ego and your bias as a user.
Speaker 5: Pretty interesting stuff. Mhmm. Yeah, the chicken sandwich one.
Speaker 4: Can I just go live in the woods camping?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: I guess you can't do that in some countries or states.
Speaker 1: I hear right now?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, what's going on in Nova Scotia?
Speaker 7: Hear you?
Speaker 6: They took the woods away from people? What is go Nova Scotia? Why you can't go in the woods anymore?
Speaker 4: Do you have a license to do that?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 6: That can't that that this transgression cannot stand Man, uh, Nova, Scotian's you gonna do something about this?
Speaker 5: What is this?
Speaker 4: Well, they don't have the Second Amendment or anything like that hasher true. Not sure what they're going to do, but.
Speaker 6: I mean they're slowly doing that to us here in the United States anyways. They're talking about, you know, federalizing the state parks and the all this stuff, and they're you know already, Oh, you can't take your dog on the trail.
Speaker 5: Oh, you can't go off the trail.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: You know, Smoky the bear's buddies waiting around every tree to see if you're smoking.
Speaker 5: A bull on the beach.
Speaker 6: It's just like, I don't know, find you for everything. Like we're getting to the we're not far from that point here.
Speaker 4: They won't They can't bring a sandwich or a gun until.
Speaker 6: No, no pack in, but not that kind of pack in, pack in, pack out, just don't come packing.
Speaker 12: Well noa Scotia means don't go. No one means don't go in Spanish. That's how they came up with it. Don't know to Scotia.
Speaker 5: No to Scotia. Yeah, not going there, not going to d C. No, thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh man.
Speaker 6: All right, Well we're about to hit the two hour mark here. I don't want to keep you guys too long tonight. Let me go around the room here see if anyone has any saved round's final thoughts.
Speaker 5: We'll go to Sam. Sam. I'm really glad you're able to join us tonight.
Speaker 6: I want to make sure people know to go to Weaponized News and subscribe and follow over there, all the various places on X and rumble and anywhere else you want to shout out Sam and let people know where they can find Weaponized News and what time are you live?
Speaker 9: For whatever?
Speaker 13: It's worst, shadow band everywhere, throttled whatever, whatever you call it.
Speaker 9: My big comeback.
Speaker 13: I was banned off the Internet for the medical intervention period for cyber bullying the World Health Organization according to Google.
Speaker 5: What a hero.
Speaker 13: And anyway. Trying to build these channels back up for whatever it's worth. All the channels now, I self censor on the YouTube. You gotta over there?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 13: Facebook, they don't. I guess you can say whatever you want. Your just shadow bandoned, Bolivion, all the other ones. I don't know, sub Stack, maybe I don't know. It feels like I don't trust any of it. Who knows? But yeah, all your search weaponized news livestream Monday through Friday, five pm Pacific eight Eastern time, trying to make some sense of all this, the whole government or criminals, every last one of them, and there's no political solution. So don't mean to blackpill anybody, but I do believe that if at the local level, if you raise enough fuss, you can change things. I covered a story I think yesterday about the flock cameras, and people have pushed back against these surveillance cameras in their local communities and raise a bunch of hell at their city councils and have got them to not put them up or not fund them. And so maybe it's probably the only hope we have is at the local level. And even there I'm very cynical because I've done all that, went to the city council, the county boarder supervisors, their resources board, all these people, and literally they just laugh in your face, and not just me a group of concerned citizens, you know what I mean about issues such as forest fires, surveillance, pollution, these type of issues, and most of the time they literally just laugh in your face. I'm but again, I don't want to be as the kids say blackpilled and say that there's still a chance at the local level to organize and push back the surveillance police state that were the technocracy that we're speeding toward here now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, said my friend.
Speaker 6: I'm with you on that the power politics have evolved into something that is not of America, that's for sure. It's of pr flunkys and authoritarians and power hungry nerves birds who want to like, uh, destroy everything that is good. So it was great having you with us here tonight. Sam will look forward to having you back on again. Thanks for doing everything that you do in joining us tonight.
Speaker 9: Thank you, gentlemen.
Speaker 6: All right there, good Sam. Over to Jay and Jamie, you guys, thanks for joining us tonight. Over to you for any Saved Rounds final thoughts. Let everybody know what you're up to, where to find you, what to look for.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I'm just live streaming on YouTube and you guys can get Esa with three at the shop at my website and I'll be doing some upcoming debates and doing some speaking events and you can follow all that information over on Twitter.
Speaker 1: Speaking event in early September in Virginia. I'll be there all right?
Speaker 6: Nice, all right, Jay, Jamie, thanks so much, Jamie, and any final thoughts before you got to go jump out here?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Next up over on YouTube for me, we've got mystery schools and how they correlate with current cultural personality, mystery schools and micro cults, digital idolatry, what do you want to call it.
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 7: And then we have a moon Landing hoax coming up with the guys from Psyops Cinema on YouTube. And we have another show about the Dark Enlightenment and Epstein Technocracy with Courtney coming up, So look for those things.
Speaker 5: Right on.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm really glad you guys were able to join us once again, Jamie, and we'll look forward to having you back on again real soon.
Speaker 5: You guys have a great weekend. Okay, y'all, thank you? All right, there goes Jay and Jamie based over to you man, save rounds. Final thoughts. Where can people find you? What can we look forward to next?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 12: You can find me at basically Analyzer at YouTube. Also follow me on Instagram. I've been working on editing. I'm about to put a book up on Amazon. It's a book of my book of poetry. It's on the Third Reich, Imperial Rome and the troubles in Northern Ireland.
Speaker 1: That'll be up pretty soon.
Speaker 12: I've got a wedding coming up in less than two months. I've been teaching a class on film and literature, which has been sharpening my films, film, my film skills, my film analysis skills. We just covered Point Break, which is the greatest film of all time, and there's a lot going on. I'll be at the event in early September where Jay is speaking in Virginia. And also just to end us on a positive post here, you know, some people make it. I think I shared with some of you guys that one of my kids got the opening. He caught the opening kickoff for the last Patriots game. Is his first professional game, and he ran one hundred yards for a touchdown.
Speaker 1: That was his first play in the NFL.
Speaker 12: Trevion Henderson is one of mine, so you know, you work hard, you could make it. His last high school game was was a state championship, his last college game was the national championship, and now he's in the NFL with a sixteen million dollar contract.
Speaker 1: So good for him, so.
Speaker 6: Amazing, make it amazing. Yeah, I saw I saw your post on Instagram about that. It just gave me chills. That was completely awesome. Yeah yeah, So congratulations to him, his family, all his friends, and those of you that were involved in all that, including you man. All right, hey, it was great having you with us tonight. We'll look forward to doing this again real soon. There goes basically analyzed punching out. All right, ruckus over to you, saved rounds. Final thoughts, my friend.
Speaker 4: My final thought is, and I know when people they hate hearing this, but I'm gonna say I'm gonna be that guy. My thoughts and my prayers go out to the friends and family of slain report her journalist a nas Al Sharif of formerly of The Living and of Al Jazeera, who was viciously targeted and murdered by Israel because they think he had something to do with Hamas. It was such a shocking thing that mainstream media journalists actually had to start calling out the IDF propagandists who are on their programs and say, listen, you can't kill journalists. And I'm like, oh, finally, you know. But the starving kids that didn't move you to say anything. But yeah, so there might be a shifting, a changing in some of the ways that we've been seeing the horrendous things that have been taking place in Gaza. But yeah, that was that happened fairly recently, so I thought I would bring that up. But anyways, I didn't want to leave everybody on a sour note. But holy smokes, the media nobody talks about this shit. We need to talk about this stuff. It's important. I'm sure we'll be talking about it on Sunday Wire this weekend with Patrick Henninson. Until then, thanks for having me Asher. As always, it was good to speak with Sport and to see my friend and colleague Sam Chaney on here with us, and Jay and Jamie and baselt Analyzer and all of the fine people in all the chats. I love you guys and yell's so very much. May God bless each and every one of you, and may God save this republic. Ruck us out?
Speaker 6: All right, thanks Ruckus. I think that's it. Spore, you feel free to weigh if just remove myself from the stage. Yeah, we're going to get out of here. Thanks for joining us tonight for this live broadcast. Here in the boiler room. We had a couple of people reach out and put some money into the donation jar. Towards our shift over, we're going to move to a new podcasting audio podcasting app which does support video also, so we have been asking for anyone who wants to jump in and make sure that happens quickly, to throw something in our donation jar, the swear jar, which can be We found an alternate current radio dot com and that's in the upper menu in the Hamburger menu, and this show we'll have a show page up there in that menu as well under boiler room, and we'll put all the reference links up there for you so you can watch, back, listen, back to your own research, follow some of the links if you're so inclined.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 6: We'll see it for Sunday Wire and we'll see you again next week here in the boiler room. And I hope you have a great weekend. See you next time.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 12: Go ahead and run, run home and cry to mama.