Speaker 1: Seven oh seven here at fifty five krc DE talk station, Brian Thomas switching everyone a very happy Friday and continuing our Friday theme which is always Tech Friday with Dave Hatter, we were moving over to artificial intelligence. My next guest, Greg Phillips. You probably know and my listening audience is familiar with the docu drama two thousand Mules. He happened to have been executive producer and co starred in that. But you also know may not know him, because we're going to talking about his company, ground Fusion AI, which apparently revolutionizes target targeted political engagement. They have data on two hundred and eleven million voters and like what billions of data points. Welcome to the program, Greg Phillips. It's a pleasure to have you on today.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it so much.
Speaker 1: Okay, first off, you have you have data in your in your website is ground fusion dot AI. My listeners want to go there. It's it's it's mind boggling how much information you have. Over one hundred billion would be data elements and two hundred and eleven million voter data information? Have I got that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You do?
Speaker 3: We we really got tired of getting beat by the other side because they've been doing things.
Speaker 2: Like this US for all these years. Obama did it, everybody does it.
Speaker 3: And so my partner Katherine Ingelbrickt and I just decided, you know what, we're going to build our own. So we started collecting data back years ago. We've got as as you point out, we have two hundred and eleven million registered voters in America. We have the entire country geo coded. We have cell phones, we have email addresses, we have consumer type data.
Speaker 2: What do people like, what do people do? We have know we know if they're you know.
Speaker 3: If they're pro gun, if they're pro you know, if they're if they have a faith base. And and we're able to not just put it all together and be able to pull out, say everybody in Cincinnati that's over sixty five and.
Speaker 2: Is widowed. That that's that's what's called a target.
Speaker 3: What we have the ability to do because not only do we have all the data, but we have a very sophisticated analytics underpinning that we can go in and do micro targeting. So I could tell you everybody in Cincinnati that's over sixty five and widowed, and on a fixed income, and that likes the reds and that does this and does that, And we can take that out to forty seven different data elements and do it at scale, so we could do it not just in Cincinnati, but all over the country for anyone to fit that category. And then we can send them a text, we can send them an email, we can send their information out to our vaun tears to make calls. And so it's absolutely game changing. In forty four years in this business, I've never not only seen anything like it, I've certainly never had an opportunity to use something like it.
Speaker 2: And it absolutely is changing the game for us this year.
Speaker 1: Well, the context in which I can see this is most valuable, and you're talking with someone who is in no way, shape or form anything related to it. A tech guy, I mean, I try to avoid it. It all costs me quite candid with you. But in the old days, I would say you had to blanket like with a mail or you just sent it to literally every address and hope that you know, you made some good with somebody who was maybe capable of being influenced and undecided voter. But it had to go out to all the addresses. Now with your ground Fusion AI platform, it seems to me that by doing this data analytics, you can find the voters that appear to be the ones who are independent, who maybe are swing voters, and so you could you could go after the ones. You know, that guy over there is a diehard Republicans, voted Republican, you know for the last you know, ten, twelve, fourteen elections. And that guy over there is a diehard Democrat. You know what organizations he supports and belongs to. He's never going to be convinced. But here's a big group of people you might be able to influence with some sort of targeted advertisings. Have I got that down sort of right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got it exactly right.
Speaker 3: And even better than that, we can create targeted messages at each one of those individual groups. So that group that I described earlier, we may we may send a look, she's destroying us with their inflationary policies. A younger group, we may send out something completely different that is targeted at young people that just says, look, the reason you can't buy a house and you'll never be able to buy a house is Kamala Harris. And so we can take those kind of cohorts and blend them and get them available, make them available to campaign, but not just make them available, but deliver those messages. That's sort of on the get out the vote side and the political side on the other side. Katherine Ingelbrackt, my partner who runs a called True the Vote, who is also.
Speaker 2: In the movie with Yeah, yeah, we.
Speaker 3: Are able to not just do what we're doing on the political side, but we can take this data and do it.
Speaker 2: On the election integrity side.
Speaker 3: So we have built apps on top of it so groups like Catherines can go use. We have an app called IV three IV three dot us. Katherine and her team just completed a project to clean a million ineligible voters off of the roles across the United States and the most amazing project I've ever seen. And again it's just another way to use the quality data and the capability we have to be able to deliver these answers in real time.
Speaker 1: So in essence, she you, we're doing the work of the Secretary of State's office.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, And in fact it was her volunteers that were doing it. So we created an app that would allow somebody to sit it them on their phone. We'd have to enroll them and get them all set up in their county. But once they were set up in our system, we would serve them record by by record, just in a row. They could do one or they could do one hundred and one. We had a few people do over ten thousand challenges in their county, and we would serve up the information that we had said, Okay, this person doesn't live here anymore, this person lives in Georgia and they voted in Georgia in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: They don't need to be on the.
Speaker 3: Rolls, And so we would create the mechanism for them to be able to challenge that person who had already moved.
Speaker 2: And send it along to the county and or the secretary state in what state they were in. I think there are thirty one hundred or so.
Speaker 3: Counties in the United States, and we cleaned ineligible voters off of eighteen hundred counties, one hundred counties, more than a million people. Yeah, it's really really exciting, and and.
Speaker 2: You know, part of it is.
Speaker 3: Just an overall effort to give people the tools. People in America are awake now, they want to help, and so if you give.
Speaker 2: Them an opportunity to get out and help.
Speaker 3: You know, some people might want to work on their phone, maybe a little a little introverted. We have other apps that plug into the database that allow people to go out and do that door knocking that I was talking about. Yeah, and as you point out, instead of knocking on every single door in the neighborhood, well you really only need to knock on these twenty doors. And so give them that, give them the maps, give them everything that they need. We have a little survey capability inside of the system so that we can create those surveys when they go knock on the door, say hey, Greg Phillips, is I'm working with Greg Phillips. He's running for school board. You know, have you heard of him?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, mark that on the phone. You know, would you consider voting for him if you knew that, you know that he supported you know this, this and this and so having that is great and having those answers is great. But now we can take that and put that back into the system. And so then when they're when they're wanting to send out messages to people who answered yes to all three of those questions for five of those questions. They simply just hit a button and it's out the door, and we're contacting them in real time.
Speaker 2: With this message.
Speaker 1: Absolutely amazing, it's just.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's it's true. It's truly game changing.
Speaker 1: And now I speak with Americans for Prosperity regularly on the Morning show and they have an entity AFP action dot com and their job is to get people my listeners. Anybody who wants to help out, to become door knockers to spread the information, would an organization like AFP Action contact you so they know which doors to knock on? I mean, are they doing I don't know if you're familiar with the Americans for Prosperity, but it seems to me like that's the best possible place to go is your organization, because you have all these data points, they want to do the door knocking work. You're not going out knocking on doors, greguar So, I presume that's not the goal of ground fusion, but it's to provide the opportunity for that targeted door knocking or targeted messaging. So any organization out there like AFP would be working with you, I imagine.
Speaker 2: Yeah they are.
Speaker 3: And while AFP in particular, we have an opportunity to speak with them. We have groups all over the country that we are providing now the data to or providing the tools.
Speaker 2: And the best thing about it is because some.
Speaker 3: Of these people, including AFP by the way, have some of their own tools, we can just give them the data and they can run it through their tools.
Speaker 2: Ours happens to be. We built our.
Speaker 3: Own mapping system because we didn't want Tom refterply on Google or anybody else. So we've done a lot of things in OURS that are interesting. But again, we're not interested in you fame or fortune or anything else in this. We want to work with as many groups as we can. Athrones working with Moms to Liberty on an election integrity project right now around the United States, we're doing individual state based projects. We even have a project called Community Data Grants where that guy was talking to you baby running for school board that example I gave earlier, Well, what if it wasn't me, what if it was somebody else. The hardest part about running down ballot is a lot of these people have never run before. They don't have data, they don't have tools, they don't know who the FP is, they can't do anything right. We created a mechanism to get those down ballot races that they're voters, the voters that fit their needs and their profiles, and just give it to them, because I'll tell you what if we moved the needle down ballot. Let's say we had a thousand races around the country, which we're close to being at right now, a thousand down ballot races, and we can change just one hundred, one hundred, or put one hundred ballots on our side of the scoreboard for those hundred thousand people. If you don't think that's going to move the needle on the up ballot side, the.
Speaker 2: Presidential side, oh yeah, or the Senate side.
Speaker 3: Or you know, you guys have some really more races in Alia this year and in Kentucky. We're doing some amazing work and pretty much put throughout your listening area.
Speaker 2: It's really.
Speaker 3: There's a way to make this benefit, not just for the president, not just for these guys ladies running for governors or senators or congress or whatever they're doing.
Speaker 2: But that down ballot stuff is going to move.
Speaker 3: The needle and make a difference in a way that we have never seen on our side.
Speaker 1: In all of my lifetimee No, without question, and going back to down ball races, usually they're very low funded, not a whole lot of people, you know, making massive campaign contributions to them. Folks can barely afford to get yard signs out and pay for those, let alone come up with critical breakdown analysis that you're doing at ground Fusion. It's just wow. I agree with you. This sounds truly truly game changing. And you do work. I mean the front page of your website specifically mentioned conservative campaign you're working for and in the interest of conservative individuals and organizations.
Speaker 2: It sounds Yeah.
Speaker 3: We've spent a lot of time really segmenting and figuring out sort of who we wanted to go with and how we wanted to do this, and it's the reason that we decided to move to the community data grants.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Working on the presidential race and working in these senate races and statewide races broadly and all the way down to Congress is pretty easy, right. I mean, we can go out and calling people, we know a lot of folks have been in this business a long time, and we can get those campaigns up.
Speaker 2: But by far the most gratifying work that we're.
Speaker 3: Doing right now, and the most meaningful work, in my opinion, is through these community data grants.
Speaker 2: Many of these.
Speaker 3: Races are nonpartisan, right if you've got a school board races as they could be able to in many states, you can't tell those Republicans or Democrats, and so you need to know who those people are. So going out and doing that level of work figuring out who are the people we need to be supporting across the across the state. We're doing a project down in Alabama with the chairman or well with them, but they helped us target some of the district chairman of the Alabama GOP, I mean John Wall John and I got together and figured out I think it's sixty eight different races down ballot, all of them nothing above say.
Speaker 2: A county level election. We found sixty eight.
Speaker 3: Up in Alabama that we believed that if we were all these up, it can turn it can it can flip at least one congressional district from A from A from ded R and so. And even though it's not partisan, we were able to use our data to say there's no way that this district, uh, you know, should this county should be represented by people that are you know, have all these vote policies right, these ideas on kids and things should shouldn't be teaching them and should should be showing them.
Speaker 2: And we're able to go then into that county.
Speaker 3: We're across that that those down ballot races in a congressional district and finding sixty races that that all we asked them to do is look, just use our data to to your right, because we already.
Speaker 2: Know that they support the type or that.
Speaker 3: They're going to be supported by the type of people that would vote for uh, you know who who the you know up ballot races.
Speaker 1: Are Yeah, help me, help you here. You are Community grand Program, Greg Phillips and it listen. I could probably talk to you for hours. I am out of time, but I'm going to recommend my listeners check it out. I know there's a lot of races going on that can certainly use your data and your information. Ground Fusion Dot a I is where you find Greg and his team. Greg's been fascinating conversation. I wish you all, I think, thank you for what you're doing first off, but wesh you all the luck with the upcoming November election. And I know we'll be hearing about you and from you again, I hope soon. Thank you so much, My pleasure, Greg, my pleasure. It's coming up in seven twenty two fifty five Krcity Talk Station,