Speaker 1: I'll see what you did.
Speaker 2: They're super Dave Genesis because we're getting ready to talk to Genesis.
Speaker 3: Ie, you don't need you need the head phones. I'll translate you with Pan Sessions with Dame Asks. Dave is a huge fan of Genesis the band and Genesis Diamond Chilbrol Plause and Extra Trader Jos. Uh, Wendy, how are you?
Speaker 4: I'm great? How are you.
Speaker 3: Doing pretty good? You're like, you're uh, your teddy bear.
Speaker 4: I love my teddy Bear. Thank you for the Valentine gift.
Speaker 3: You're my Valentine's my Valentine every year? Every year?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: I did? I told you before the break. I had all this last night. I got her flowers and balloon and the thing. And Jackie came in and she goes, oh, I go not for you. She was like, oh, okay, she knows the deal.
Speaker 5: Wendy.
Speaker 3: I went, Yes, it's for Wendy. Genesis Diamonds. We've talked about it all the time. You know, if you're getting engaged looked at, it's only one place to go, and we talked about how make that your last stop, make it your first lafe. It doesn't matter, right, so it doesn't matter you're gonna go with Genesis after you see the selection, the size of these diamonds, and now the Labroum diamonds and all that stuff. Right, but let's concentrate right now for this portion. On Valentine's Day.
Speaker 4: Hey, Valentine's Day is coming fast, and we have wonderful specials for you. We have partnered with some really great vendors so that we could bring you the best of the best, because that's what we do at Genesis. And when you spend just three hundred and ninety nine dollars on any piece of jewelry in the store, you will get a box of chocolates.
Speaker 3: I'm eating one right now.
Speaker 4: Dinner for her at Brosseri Provence Provos French and this is Louisville premiere French restaurant, and I can tell you I've eaten there several times. It never disappoints. Whether you do their famous French onion soup or their steak fruits, or they have a fabulous chicken stuffed chicken dish, they never disappoint. And I can tell you we were talking about COVID and sanitation and all of that. I went there almost every week during COVID the place was immaculately clean, and it's a very romantic vibe in there. The restaurant's beautiful. The white staff is fantastic. So we were proud to partner with them because they share our core values in how to take care of a customer.
Speaker 1: So three hundred and ninety dollars, you get the dinner and.
Speaker 2: The flowers, no flowers, and I was getting her headphones, and.
Speaker 4: You get a dozen long stem red roses from Lloyd's florist. Oh my God, is a premiere florist, and they like Jamie Lott and I are part of the Louisville Wedding Network and he never disappoints. Lloyd personally or Michael gaddy personally oversaw the building of four floats in the Tournament of Roses Tournament of Roses Parade and they were spectacular. Everything this man touches is beautiful. And it's great because we're here also to talk about the Louisville Wedding Network that's coming up two days after Valentine's Day, where you can meet people like Michael Gaddie, Jamie Lott and everybody who could. After you get the engagement ring for Valentine's day sets you on the path to building the perfect wedding.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: Dwight, I know goes to these wedding conventions all the time just to see what's new.
Speaker 2: Yes, and to let the new brides and grooms know they're going to be really confused on their wedding night.
Speaker 1: And I have a DVD set through.
Speaker 3: All right, so let's talk about what we do with these at this and this specific wedding. You're gonna have the music guy there, the flower guy there, the venues all that, right, photographers, everybody.
Speaker 6: Lovel Wedding Network is a local network of trusted vendors. We don't just let anyone into the network. Okay, I try it at five star vendor.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Well, I'm just.
Speaker 3: Saying, no, wait a minute, that's important.
Speaker 5: It is important.
Speaker 3: That is important because people don't show up. People they lost employees so they can't make the full thing. No, this is important that you vet all of the vendors that go into this thing.
Speaker 6: And there's bridal shows popping up all over town. However, we're the network that's twenty four years old, okay, and it's a privilege to be asked to join number one. You have to be completely vetted okay by our board of directors. Okay, you enter the network and once you're a member of the network, you get to do all our shows for free. So I mean it's a deal. Not only that, but we put on we always try to put on a really good show right after Valentine's Day before the newly engaged. We do one after Christmas because of the people that have gotten engaged at Christmas. So we treat our couples with dignity and respect. We show them nothing but the best vendors. One of us can walk you around and help you meet the people that you need to meet.
Speaker 1: When it comes to wedding receptions. Where do you stand on a chocolate fountain because I'm against.
Speaker 6: It, Well, we love chocolate fountains.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: We had a member that was a that was with us for a very long time that has a chocolate fountain. We also have like Heintzman's I'm sorry I didn't have time. I will bring you donuts, thank you ran out of time. But Heintzmans can also do that. There are we have respected vendors that can do pretty much whatever you need.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, you know what you need to add to this, you forgot this.
Speaker 1: Oh, here we go drop some knowledge on her. Ready to do it?
Speaker 3: You should have therapists there, and you should have a couple of couches set up, and you should pull the dad and the and the soon to be husband the groom over and give some advice on like, look, you're about to go into a portion of your life that you will never get back. But Tony, we almost do that because maybe you do all right.
Speaker 6: We have several bartending services, okay, and let you taste whatever, and you're in a great mood. And then they just let them do whatever they want to do all the time.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Dwight and I were the same. We were the same groom, Dave. But I don't know how much Day was involved in his wedding planning. But I just said, I got my grooms man, I picked out my hucks and I said what day?
Speaker 5: And then that was out right?
Speaker 3: So and I was okay with that, Like I was like, okay, Dwight, you were the same.
Speaker 1: That the only thing I was involved in. She said you want to help with the food. I said, I'll go taste thats the food. She got to pick the chapel.
Speaker 2: I got to pick the the reception, which was Slugger Field, and then.
Speaker 3: I think the first song you got to choose she.
Speaker 1: Was the first saw, which was having my Baby. That was something my baby, having my baby.
Speaker 2: And I got the she was and I got the band two songs and that was old time rock and roll and we are Family.
Speaker 5: You actually did well?
Speaker 1: Seriously, Yeah, that's not bad.
Speaker 6: Actually are We have so many grooms recently the last few years. I've had so many grooms that are so involved from going to Wendy picking out the ring, going back picking out the the wedding rings, which, by the way, she will have at our show. She has a huge display of this kind of stuff. And then they get to all the vendors and we invite them to not just all the tastings, but whatever the groom wants to be involved in, we want them there yea system.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, that's the question.
Speaker 3: No. I know a lot of guys that want to be involved, like hang on, hang on, and look, you can't nix anything if you don't if you don't know what's happening.
Speaker 2: Correct, I got to go to Wendy on this one. Okay, So there's proposals where the guy picks out the rings and he sneaks it in a cupcake and.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh, I didn't see that.
Speaker 5: Don't have to do the Heimlich.
Speaker 1: Well I didn't do that. I said, hey, you want to marry, you won't get married.
Speaker 2: She said yeah, And then I didn't pick out the wedding ring. I took her with me and said, you pick out the wedding ring. Is that common that way she knows what she's getting or is it uncommon to do it that way?
Speaker 4: It's common for the couple to pick out the wedding ring together, but a lot of men pick out the engagement ring.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why I met the agagement ring. Yeah, sorry, I did that. I didn't pick I let her pick out her own engagement ring.
Speaker 4: What happens most frequently today with all kinds of stuff out there on social media and the internet and all of that, is people go out and shop online or look online to see what's new and what's hot and what they like. Okay, and then she gives him a bunch of pictures and he comes in a lot of times with stuff from her phone and says, this is the kind of thing she's been looking at. What have you got? And we will then guide him as to what is a good piece of jewelry to to fit what she's looking at, and you know how to get the very best in quality and at his budget. We don't try to take a guy and see how much money we can drag out of him. We want to educate him pose in his purchase so that he feels good about what he bought and knows that he got a quality piece of jewelry. And that's what you get at Genesis.
Speaker 2: Well, to be honest with you, I thought about doing that, but I was scared to find I was scared to see what I might find on her browser history. So I just write, but I think I wanted.
Speaker 3: I think I wanted a princess cut. Like I think I had that in my hand. I said, I want the princess cut. That's what I want. I will say the designers today are so much better than twenty five years ago. I mean, okay, when I was engaged, we're getting engaged with Jackie was twenty five years ago. There was a basic setup. Here's your three choices. Now pick out the diamond that was it. Now I'm looking at this ring over here.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: But I will say this and this is probably unfair. But if I'm in a meeting, I'm dealing with business, and if I'm dealing with a female from the other side and she's married, I will look down at the ring. I will, I will, I will, I will size up what kind of money I'm dealing with across the table in a business meeting. Okay, I just I'm sorry. I will do that. I'll size up. If it's a little chip, I know, Okay, here's what I'm dealing with. But if it's the big guy and it's it's basically blinding everybody, I'll go, Okay, I know what we're dealing with here, just a little thing for me. But the upgrade policy at Genesis is crazy.
Speaker 4: You got that right, Tony. We will give you one hundred percent of what you paid for your diamond back if you go to trade up to a larger stone, and we will take an additional ten percent off then the new stone. So in other words, if you have a five thousand dollars diamond, we'll give you your five thousand dollars back, and then we'll take an extra five hundred dollars off of the new stone.
Speaker 3: So how do you know the how do you know the diamond is worth that?
Speaker 1: Right? Right?
Speaker 3: Look at that. That's so how do you know the diamond is worth that? Because they'll give you one hundred and ten percent when you come back and upgrade to a bigger diamond. So that's how you know. That's I've always told people are like, why is Genesis. I go, well, I'll tell you this. If it's one year, it's going to be a year. If you buy a diamond ring from Genesis Diamonds a year to the date, if you go into upgrade, they'll give you one hundred and ten percent to the next ring. That's how you know you're getting the.
Speaker 4: Deal exactly right. And her engagement ring is maintenance free for the rest of her life. She can come in weekly for cleaning if she wants to. We have people who.
Speaker 3: Do that, whether she's low maintenance or high maintenance. The ring is taken care of you free.
Speaker 1: I can't do this any longer.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to sit here and listen to this sexist talk about what to get her, what to get hurt, what about what to get made? Talk about what the women could get the guys for once? Can you do that, nice Rolex?
Speaker 1: What women women women.
Speaker 4: I will tell you a lot of women choose to buy a watch for their man as an engagement gift.
Speaker 1: Susan, did you hear that, Susan? Or Valentine's Susan Tyler Witten.
Speaker 3: If you're listening, you'll help them finance. I sat at the USA Cares breakfast yesterday and everybody it was a lot of politicians and a lot of people. But I sat with some folks at our table and like three of the dudes had Rolexes. You could tell it just so looks so good. It's just a it's a well, we can't call him a watch. There are times there a time that's right that you can give to your son when you know when he handed down, you hand it down.
Speaker 1: You can't do that.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the deal. You can't find as many. If you go to Genesis and look in the case right now, if you walk in, you look, you go to the right, there's a whole case full of Rolexes and.
Speaker 1: Pre owned as well. Right, yes, yeah, there you go, Susan. Are you listening? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Rolex events, I mean they bring in others. I mean it's amazing it.
Speaker 3: Look bright lane is one. Yes, and okay, So the Rolex brand, was it you? And I was talking about that. We were talking about spies, people that work in the industry, international jobs, they work for the government, and they take two things with them, right, they's it's something. It was one thing and they go and always a Rolex it because the Rolex watch will always guarantee you worldwide a ride out of that area.
Speaker 1: That's what I was thinking, yeah'll get you out.
Speaker 3: A Rolex will get you out. So he doesn't forget his Rolex on every mission he goes on. Is that was you?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Was that you?
Speaker 5: I had talked everything I.
Speaker 4: Did have a customer tell me that, yes, and that's right.
Speaker 2: You know, I was a spy too, but I was. I was taught to keep everything classified and not tell a nice diamond lady.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he wasn't. He didn't say I'm a spy in my line of work.
Speaker 3: In my line of work, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. And there's a lot more of those people than you think, that's for sure. But again, I'm trying to set up the importance of the brand of Rolex around the world, so it's worth it and they'll help you finance. Okay, So Valentine's Day they just walk in off the street, right, no appointment, You'll have somebody there to walk them through.
Speaker 4: Oh, very definitely. And we have a case already set aside for Valentine specials from three ninety nine and up, because that is the entry level. You only have to spend three hundred and ninety nine dollars. And we have a complete case of heart shaped pendants and little diamond pendants and little diamond rings that'll fit every budget. And basically anybody with three hundred and ninety nine dollars gets this fecal.
Speaker 1: You got to hit the deal again in case they're just tuning in. I gotta hit the deal.
Speaker 5: Got it?
Speaker 3: Three ninety nine and up. You get the flowers world class, you get the chocolates world class, and then you get a dinner at the finest French restaurant and Louislle in Louisville. Brasserie Provence is the is the name of it. It's in It's off Hirschborn Lane near Taylor Shelby verode Hurstborn Lane. So you know where the bristol is across the parking lot. This is in that's across the parking lot is Provence. So you get all that so you get the jewelry, you get the flowers, the chocolate and dinner all one shot, exactly done.
Speaker 2: Plus two days later. Don't miss the Kentucky Wedding Show. It's gonna be February sixteenth at the Louisville WaterTower two pm to four pm. And everybody, the cream of the crop is there. The five star picks right, that is correct.
Speaker 6: This is a member's only show, only members of the lovel Wedding Network. That our vendors at this show, they have one.
Speaker 3: You say you had wine there, so they everything. You can walk around, drink wine and look at stuff.
Speaker 6: Can drink your way all the way around and eat all these guys. It's a very relaxed atmosphere. Will help you. You get on louisvill Wedding Network dot com to pre register. It is free for couples to attend and the shows are amazing.
Speaker 3: After college, this is the biggest purchase that a dad is going to make for his daughter after college. This is it. In the average wedding for American wedding is twenty nine I think now or close to thirty. It's up thirty something thousand, So after college, this is it. This is so you don't want to go wrong and overpay for less. You got to go to this show.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll be back, Wendy, love you, love you. Okay, we'll have you on again. What's the next one? So Valentine's Day, we'll figure it out. Back after this, News Radio eight forty whs. If you're selling your home, you got to go with Elin and Edland. Five nine nine, eight hundred is the phone number. One percent commission rate. I just saw an Eland and Eden sign go on at the end of Elmwood where I live. So he went with Elin and Elan. That's going to be a steal of a house too. So five nine percent commission rate means you keep the equity in your home. Back after this on news radio eight forty whn's stating game that sounds like it. Dave Jyes, fantastic, Welcome back everybody. On news radio eight forty HJS.
Speaker 5: I hit BuzzFeed again for a list. You had another compilation of BuzzFeed. Yes, awkward first date story.
Speaker 3: Yes it's a good one. That's a good one.
Speaker 5: This first woman said, I remember the time I went on a first date to the zoo at the gate. He asked if i'd mind paying for my own ticket. I said I would, at which point he pulled out a two for one coupon. So I paid for my ticket and he walked in for free.
Speaker 3: Now, if he does it as a joke, it turns around and goes it was the joke.
Speaker 5: I was trying to be funny.
Speaker 1: I took s to the zoo. They kept her first of all.
Speaker 3: I knew it was counting in my head. I was like, he's gonna make.
Speaker 1: A I took Scisits to the zoo. I walked out. They accuse me of shoplifting.
Speaker 3: I thought that I thought you were gonna do that my wife. So Harry took her to the zoo. Yes, he stayed in the monkey cage. The Oh my gosh, Okay, I don't understand this because I'm fifty five years old. I'm Italian, and I can't. I don't. You don't allow anybody to pay for anything, But this newer generation they do.
Speaker 5: A lot of that.
Speaker 3: They go on first dates and they allow people to share the.
Speaker 5: Bill, right do you let uh?
Speaker 3: His generation will let people share the bill. But I think, I think, man, yeah, he's a real man. He doesn't do that. But they do that. They were like, no, I'll split it with you, which makes it easier.
Speaker 2: I was just excuse myself, Like when I was on a date, I would wait for the check to come and excuse myself right before it.
Speaker 3: I don't know about going I don't know about going to the z Did you hear what daid? Oh?
Speaker 1: My gosh, David never gets I.
Speaker 3: Don't know about going to the zoo on your first day?
Speaker 1: And why you get to walk around?
Speaker 3: You can see meerkats, get those good peanuts. Yeah, yeah, walk in and smell the penguinsure smells like ammonia.
Speaker 1: It might get you.
Speaker 3: No, stop, don't prepare. You have to take it.
Speaker 1: You get your.
Speaker 3: Juvenile and what's next goes better?
Speaker 5: What's next?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I accidentally farted during the goodbye hug and she ghosted me afterwards.
Speaker 1: I don't blame her.
Speaker 2: I wish was it a slight water big one?
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 3: Well? If you're in the hug and your head's on the shoulder in it and your face is like, can I tell you something? I shouldn't have had the cheese, she squeezed.
Speaker 5: It out of him. Why did I order theag? That's a hug? This guy would moan every time after sipping his drink. The entire night. I kept thinking, how I'm being prank for a YouTube video or something.
Speaker 1: I might start doing that.
Speaker 5: Turns out he just moans, I.
Speaker 1: Might start doing that.
Speaker 3: What please don't please, don't know it's.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. Mine's gonna be seductive. This is good coffee.
Speaker 5: I'll have what Dwight's having.
Speaker 3: Is good coffee. But these little things you want some coffee. Sometimes those little things are cute and you like it and you go, oh, it's so cute.
Speaker 5: Funny story, first.
Speaker 1: Day, Yeah, okay, riddle me this. How come my wife can chew it or something like this?
Speaker 3: Why are you doing that?
Speaker 1: And I want to murder her. I want to murder her.
Speaker 5: In my mind.
Speaker 1: I'm murdering in my mind.
Speaker 2: But then, lemmee eat something my dog and it's the cutest thing in the world, because you.
Speaker 3: Like dogs and hate people. Give me the second story.
Speaker 5: On a blind date, the girl orders a Caesar salad and eats it with their hands. She's blind, tells me she's not big into utensils.
Speaker 1: He says she was blind, right.
Speaker 3: First of all, she might be a mermaid. Yeah she does, really, she doesn't really know our customs and culture.
Speaker 1: She could also be partner.
Speaker 3: And if you're a mermaid, you eat with your hands over the water. What was the name of the little Disney mermaid? Ariel No, not aria Areola. No, she had a shell fish brawl.
Speaker 1: She was a shellfish person.
Speaker 5: That's what other men said.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, you don't know.
Speaker 1: That she's gonna you know what size broad mermaids?
Speaker 5: Where? Huh?
Speaker 1: Seashells? Get it?
Speaker 3: We could. You're at Disney and put Maggie and the lapham of the lady play in the mermaid and she went right for the seashell brawl.
Speaker 1: Did you see she went whoop?
Speaker 5: She is your daughter?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you pick her fan up to find out she's male or female?
Speaker 3: Copped to feel off the mermaids. Good job, Maggie.
Speaker 5: Awkward first date stories. I met a girl for a blind date once. She didn't say a single word throughout dinner, finished her meal, and walked out. I then checked my phone and there was a message from the girl saying she couldn't make it tonight. Who the hell did I eat with?
Speaker 3: Oh that's fantastic, Oh that's fantastic. Oh that's fantastic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh boy, Oh my date let me out of the car to wait down the curb while she parallel parked. After three failed attempts, she drove off. I walked home.
Speaker 3: She was too embarrassed. Yeah, she was too embarrassed.
Speaker 1: She got stranded.
Speaker 3: We did that one time when there was a group of was staying there waiting and she was with another girlfriend but she was supposed to meet. It was first eight situation, and she couldn't do the parallel parking thing. And when they got out, you know, my group wrong with you especially, Yeah, yeah, what are you right?
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 2: I know you can't park, but perhaps your sister could park hook car in my draftway tune.
Speaker 3: And they turned around and walked away like they got halfway, and we were rasing them the whole way, and she was they were like, okay, we're leaving. I was like, whatever, dude, thin skin.
Speaker 5: I had a speaking of that. I had a pretty bad stomach ache, and she was trying to get weird, so I just went along with it. And we were kissing on her bed and I let out this huge fart and we stared at each other for an eternity. Then as I was trying to apologize. I puked on her bed.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you gotta just walk.
Speaker 5: Away, and I ran out of her apartment.
Speaker 1: Of course, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: There is a time. There is a long time period before sharing farts or not even accidentally.
Speaker 5: I don't share with jack She goes in the other room.
Speaker 3: I go in the other room. We do not do that in front of each other.
Speaker 5: Disgust.
Speaker 2: Now, I will say if one sneaks out, I'm good to the age of fifty seven year old. So there's a couple of times just bending down to get on the floor. Yeah, can't help. It can't help, it can't help. It didn't mean to though, I'm hoping you didn't hear it.
Speaker 3: Jackie makes it worse because that happens to be Also, yeah, I'm lifting something and I'm fifty five years old now, so it'll go. I don't Oh, did you make it too du.
Speaker 5: I know, I'm like, you made it worse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you make it worse, still saying, don't acknowledge, don't acknowledge it. It didn't happen. Come on, did you make it too too?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 5: I can't say that last year I went on a date with a dude and when I told him I was reading Animal Farm again, he laughed obnoxiously for a minute and said I was too old to be reading kids books. I think about that a lot. I wonder if he's still an idiot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course he is.
Speaker 3: The idiots are more fun, though. Corks for you come on.
Speaker 5: Fifteen minute date went awfully. She asked about my dog and I showed her a picture and she said, wow, he looks strong, and I said, yeah, he's a jacked Russell Terrier. She said, I don't think you're funny, so I said, okay, eat my dinner and left.
Speaker 1: I think Jack Russell is fun.
Speaker 5: That's not bad jacked up.
Speaker 3: Oh I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Jack Russell.
Speaker 3: No, but I respect people that know right away. Nope, this ain't gon work out. Of course, I'm out, And you thank him for it. You're like, there, go got a sister, Perhaps, hey, p perhaps he could I bother your head brush and your sister.
Speaker 1: Perhaps.
Speaker 5: On the first day, I went on a sunset hike with this guy. On our way back down, we got lost. The phone's on one percent. He calls his mom and tells her to call nine one one, the rescue team. Walks us down. Next day we were in the paper what they got lost? And the phone was on one percent.
Speaker 1: Come, we're going on a hike for your first.
Speaker 3: It's a different generation, man, it's just a it's tough enough.
Speaker 5: I don't know how to change flint.
Speaker 3: Can I call a no, Get your ass in the back of the trunk, Get the jack out. How are you talking about? Call triple A.
Speaker 5: It's a flat tire, that's right.
Speaker 1: I don't see gender, so it could be the jack or the jill.
Speaker 5: The true Jay.
Speaker 3: Called don't bring your woke stuff into this show.
Speaker 1: Your face is woke and it looks like a butt. Man.
Speaker 3: This just mean. This is means.
Speaker 5: Sometimes the truth hurts. When I was a teenager, this boy cooked me dinner at his house. It was lovely. Then his dad came home and told me about the terrible date he had. He described the woman in a few key details. I sat up straighter and asked the name of his date.
Speaker 1: It was my mom.
Speaker 3: What I did that?
Speaker 1: Once?
Speaker 3: My sister, the chef was in town, and I wanted to close the I want to yeah, right, So I said, can you go over and make it and then just put leave in the oven and I'm going to pass it off as if I did it. So she's a chef trained in Paris, France, so she went over there in a meal that you could not I could not have made this meal tender and so no, you need like a saucy a and all this stuff.
Speaker 1: I did it.
Speaker 3: I pulled it out and she was like, you didn't make this. I said, yes, I did, worked all day.
Speaker 1: Yes I did. I learned.
Speaker 5: Once I took a girl out and we were walking by a river in town. So we took a picture together with the water behind us. Later I saw that she cropped me out of the picture and captioned it much needed alone time. His family owned and ran a funeral home. Didn't have an issue with that, but he spent the latter part of dinner telling me what kind of makeup techniques he'd use on me if I died.
Speaker 3: No, that's an awesome that's an awesome person. Now there's a let's talk about the cropping out.
Speaker 1: Why are you looking at me? Man?
Speaker 3: I just have you ever been cropped out? Like? Of course somebody they post something on Facebook all the time, they cropped you out.
Speaker 2: So Susan's family right, like it's a family for like Thanksgiving. They always put me on the end. Yeah, unless I like to look worm my weight in the middle.
Speaker 3: You Uh, it's happened to me once or twice. I'm like, did I get did I get cropped out?
Speaker 1: I get it? Everybody's dressed up.
Speaker 3: He's serious.
Speaker 1: I've got like a sacks and shirt on.
Speaker 5: Guy told me once that he had one foot bigger than the other. I didn't know what to say. Before I could stop myself, I said, so you walk around around in circles. Then he was so annoyed he got up and walked out. I sat there laughing with tears in my ass for ten minutes.
Speaker 3: If that's me, I get on Monday and ask her to marry me right away. I go, you just made a joke of my thing. I'm in. I'm in. We you marry me please.
Speaker 5: He took me to a restaurant and went to the bathroom a lot and stepped out off and to take calls. I thought it was weird. Then the waiter said, you know, he's at another table with a blonde woman right now. Boy, he had two first dates at once.
Speaker 1: I took two girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I pulled that off for.
Speaker 2: The stones in Indianapolis because I asked one girl to go and she was set. And then I got drunk and I was on Kelly's dance floor, Kelly's lounge.
Speaker 1: You the Stones with me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, two girls trip up Indianapolis and back.
Speaker 3: You know, I did the same house party, one on one floor and the other the other one.
Speaker 1: It was exhausted.
Speaker 3: I pulled it off though it was more of a game. But it was more of a game though, so it wasn't exhausting. It was like, I'm pulling this off.
Speaker 1: She didn't choose because halfway through the Stone.
Speaker 3: Oh, they both thought I was there with them.
Speaker 1: Well, they both of mine did too.
Speaker 2: About thought, well, I gotta choose one because you know, the Stone Show's almost over in this long rod back.
Speaker 3: Now, you need accomplices. You can't do this on your own. You need your boys to sort of run interference or take one of them home, or you'll get out of there.
Speaker 5: He went to the bathroom and was gone for about an hour. I got worried and went to the bathroom to see if everything was okay. There he was hanging from the window trying to get out. It's awful for her, so awful.
Speaker 3: Yes, if it's a girl, it's one thing, But for guys, if a guy's doing it, it's like, do I smell? What's going on?
Speaker 5: And one more, One time I was on a date with this girl and she asked me what I wanted to order. I told her I was still trying to decide, and she shook her head and said, nope, can't do another libra, then got up and left.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, well of the signs.
Speaker 3: Look, ordering in restaurants is clearly a difference in the two genders it is men order food number four?
Speaker 1: Did you just say there's only two genders?
Speaker 5: What the heck? Twenty twenty five to twenty.
Speaker 1: Twenty three and you say stupid stuff?
Speaker 5: If there's not too how many?
Speaker 1: That's your part of the problem.
Speaker 5: Part of the problem.
Speaker 1: Man, you're a big part of the problem.
Speaker 5: Good place for a first day to be. The nug We love the.
Speaker 3: Nugs Hey, listen, genders like the nug.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, guys love the nug Some ladies love the nugget. I I apologetically love the nug when's the last time you've been to the Golden Nugget? You're gonna love the nug Wednesday nights they have karaokes Thursday's Baby, That's what I'm talking about. Music bingo Friday and Saturdays. Don't miss out on the live music. Is there a big football game coming up? Perfect place to watch it.
Speaker 3: The nug the Golden Nugget, The nug the Golden Nugget.
Speaker 1: You're gonna love the Golden Nugget.
Speaker 5: I'll see you at the nug You also love these simplebodyshop dot Com. If you get in the reck, you think, and why does it take eight days? Then I get a loaner car and I pay the thousand dollars DEDUCTI Well, no, you don't have to do that. Simplefast and affordable. That's thesimplebodyshop dot Com. Go to the website. You will see the prices right there. Each individual service. There's the price. You can upload your photos, get the official cost. But you'll know it because they're right there. And there's no loner car in eight days and two hundred dollars an hour labor charges. No, No, most jobs can be done under two hours. Certainly same day. You can wait for your car. Those little annoying dings and scratches, they can fix them. For you for a lot less and keep the insurance companies out of it. The Simplebodyshop dot com and Jatown at the Gene Snyder Freeway.
Speaker 3: Coming Back NewsRadio eight forty whas