Speaker 1: The the the the the the the the the the the the the.
Speaker 2: The the.
Speaker 1: The the.
Speaker 3: The the.
Speaker 1: The the the.
Speaker 2: The the the the.
Speaker 1: The the the the the the the the the the the the the.
Speaker 2: The the the the the the.
Speaker 3: The the.
Speaker 2: The the the.
Speaker 1: The the the the the the the.
Speaker 2: The the the the the the the.
Speaker 1: The the the the the dout the the the the the the the the.
Speaker 2: The the the the.
Speaker 4: The do.
Speaker 5: The the.
Speaker 1: The the.
Speaker 2: The the the.
Speaker 1: The the the the.
Speaker 2: The the the.
Speaker 3: The the.
Speaker 1: The the the.
Speaker 3: The the.
Speaker 1: The the the the the the.
Speaker 6: The the the the the the.
Speaker 1: The the the the the the the bu built the the the the the the the the.
Speaker 2: The the the the the the.
Speaker 1: The the the dout the the the the the the the the.
Speaker 3: The the.
Speaker 1: The the the.
Speaker 2: The the the the.
Speaker 3: The the.
Speaker 1: The the.
Speaker 6: Do our What's Up? Welcome my beloved Jamie.
Speaker 3: What's Up.
Speaker 6: She's been a stranger to this channel. She got popular on her own and decided that she didn't need me anymore, and that I was holding her popularity bag.
Speaker 3: I was trying to get a big audience so you would have me on your show, because you only want people with bigger audiences.
Speaker 6: I only talk to other divas. I don't really talk to people that are like, you know, ankle biting, trying to be on a come up.
Speaker 3: He said, if you don't have twenty K, you're not coming on.
Speaker 6: No, I'm meant dollars. Oh yeah, it costs a lot to get on this channel. Jamie's back and we're going to talk about all of the recent deep research she has done on ancient mystery religions, ancient imperial cult religions, and we're going to be talking about all of that right away. But I want to remind you of an update on the book. So Ester Hollywood three, the printer said it will be a little bit longer than they initially thought. It's not up to me, it's not up to the publisher anymore. Now the printer says it will be around the fourteenth. So that's not my decision. I apologize. I lobby for as quick as possible, so but that's all we can do with the printer. So don't worry. I know it's just another couple more weeks. You're gonna get your book. I promise you. You don't have to email me, you don't have to complain. Esoter Hollywood three is available and you can sign up for these in the shop. You can just ask for shouse me, click the inside the US, and then you can order all of them. If you order part three, it won't ship until if you order one in two and three. They don't ship separately, so they're all gonna ship together anyway. So you can get those in the shop at Jason Elsis dot com. That is in the show description the shop. And also I still do have my collected essays, all seven hundred or so pages, almost seven hundred pages of the Red Book, which is all my geopolitical, theological, and philosophical essays over the last ten years or so. And then today we're going to be getting into a lot of ancient cult techniques and practices that you're going to notice are amazingly paralleled to today. The world is not as different as you thought it was from the ancient world. Oh, we're so advanced, yet we fall for all the same tricks, all the same demons, by the way, or behind the ancient religions as they are behind today's cults. And that's I think what really blew me away. As Jamie was telling me about all of her research, I have not read a whole lot on Assyria and Anana and the Sumerians. But Jamie has been doing her homework. She is writing a new book, and she wanted to read into the goddess mystery, religion topics what intensely, and she has. I'm proud of her.
Speaker 3: I took your advice and my own advice with that show we did with Ruckus and got off social media for a long time and just started reading books instead.
Speaker 6: And every time every time she takes a break from Twitter, she ends up reading like ten books. And I'm like, you should just constantly take a break from Twitter. Just never stopped taking breaks from Twitter.
Speaker 3: But look at these books, man, They're they're not that, they're not that fun, but they're really important.
Speaker 6: This one was a beast. I can't believe she Let's start with the Folio Society Classic here.
Speaker 3: This is such a cool book. But it's also a very informative, interesting book, because sometimes these can be kind of dry Hollywood, Yes, dusty, but it was very lively and it pretty much talks about all of the first cities. So like every city of sumer was a cult.
Speaker 6: To an ancient god, so each city had its own demonic cult, right, so.
Speaker 3: The Anunaki can you see that this Middle Earth right here, No, this is Mesopotamia. And so the very first cities were like ooh Er and Aridu, and these were two Inana and Aanki, and then you have Eric, and then you have Babylon obviously is one of them. Ninevah is one of them.
Speaker 6: So a lot of Bible towns.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so here he's just going through like Sumerian life. What is it like to be like one of the first people that have writing and all of this stuff. And it seems like a lot of the records that come out of antiquity were bookkeeping for the temple, so records of people paying tributes, tax is, sacrifices, slaves, all of that commerce is done right around the temple complex because the God is supposed to be there and all of these things grow out of.
Speaker 6: Occult basically, Yeah, well we know that. You know, if you think back to Nebucaneeser in the Book of Daniel, you know, Nebuicaneeser essentially had a giant idol kind of of himself built, and of course he tried to force everybody to worship the idol, and that's where we get you know, the stories in the Book of Daniel. But these historic empires are not all of them, but you know, they're mentioned in kind of a succession and the profit in the prophecies of Daniel, Zechariah, and Jeremiah. So we get a loose idea of these succeeding imperial powers and the even though the scriptures don't explicitly talk about this all the time, if you read the books of the Kings, for example, you'll find quite a bit of state and cult connections and how the state often as to use the cult. I wrote an essay years ago about how the Israelites when they fell into idolatry under Jeroboma and Ria Boham, they tried to utilize different worship sites because the legitimate temple was in the southern kingdom of Judah, and so the northern kingdoms wanted their own controlled ritual site, so they created Bethel and Dan, and those would become eventually connected to the Samaritans in the New Testament. So you get this kind of longtime connection between the state or the god king, the emperor and his ritual cult. So this also reminds me, and I want you to get into your notes. This also reminds me of the book by de Vornik that is overlooked an unknown. It's a very obscure book, which I've covered it many times of mentioning to me we have not a whole lecture through the book, but it's the history of intelligence agencies all the way back to the ancient empires, particularly Egypt, Mesopotamia as well, and then into Byzantium. So how did the intelligence agencies work in these ancient empires and in Byzantium is a fascinating book. And the key point there is that the priests were also the members of the king's or the emperor's spy network, So he had a ritual cult run by pre spies. They weren't the only spies there were also mailmen were the earliest spies. But the ritual cult was directly connected to the espionage and intelligence apparatus even in the ancient world. So things that we think of as maybe new discoveries to us these days when we figure out, oh, wait a minute, you know, there's cia connection to these different cults and this and that. No, this is actually the way that the ancient world functioned.
Speaker 3: M h.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Everything from today you can find a parallel in the very first cities definitely con men. Okay, so if we're talking about temple complexes and worship, I mean, long after some kind of weirdo Nephilum has left this place, you know, and gone back to the stars or died or whatever happened to them, the priest keep up this worship and the idol is set in the place. And then so the priests are actually the ones who are taking all of the tribute and all of the food and all of the offerings. And then after everybody leaves and the priest craft eats it, right, and so the god did it or whatever. And also you have a population that is extremely superstitious, so you have these groups that were no they're megastitious, and so you have people taking advantage of that, saying you can pay me for blessings or curses. And so these are like actual professions in the ancient world being paid for.
Speaker 6: The ancient writers exactly.
Speaker 3: What else taxes? I mean, all of this stuff comes from just the worship of the In the beginning, it was a ziggarette, right, and that was the center of town. And then you have your exorcists, you have witch doctors, you have all of the things that we have now you have clans fighting each other. So in that time, it was like Babylon and Assyria, and the capital would move from Babylon to different cities because whoever had won these wars or skirmishes or whoever God's favored, And so you have these different ideas of religion going from like goddess worship to more like god worships. So they go from Anana being the most important goddess, yeah, like Marduke in Babylon, after those kinds of myths had taken over, like Marduke and Tiamont, right. So, but the things that carry through are basically like can you say human trff? Just spell it, yeah, human trff, temple prostitution, worshiping of the goddess by sexuality. And so this is a book that we talk about in our live show where we talk about she is the gender bending goddess Anana right, and a lot of public sex rituals. So how they would legitimize kings in the ancient world was they would have a festival called a key to where the high priestess of Anana and the king would have a union where they represented the goddess and the god d muzi or tamus in the Bible, right, and then all of the people would follow and this would be like the fecundanty ritual. This is basically like in the old world, more was more. So the more babies, the more better. Not that we don't think that still, but it was the only thing that their mind was thinking of, was like producing lots of grain, producing lots of vegetables, producing lots of babies, because well, babies are part of the economy. Well that is so true. And yeah, the more tributes you can give if the more you're producing, and the more stronger you can make your local god or goddess. And uh was I gonna say about babies. Oh, so that leads into this. So you need more babies because you need to do more sacrifices to give and this is the pagan way. And so these books kind of outline like and they're not even from a Christian perspective, they're from a scholar perspective, but they outline how different christ and Christianity is from set apart from all of the different pagan gods, even though they might have similarities in these stories, God, uh, Christian God is the only one that is not plied by a bunch of like bribed by offerings and requiring all of these blood sacrifices and things like that. But the pagan gods do what do you think, am I talking to me? No?
Speaker 6: I mean you have to you talk to the audience. I have to keep monitoring all this insanity in the chat.
Speaker 3: Okay, don't be insane.
Speaker 6: Remember you're talking about.
Speaker 3: So yeah, God of Christianity doesn't really need anything, but these gods do. They need the blood, they need the offering, they need the temple. So this is coming out in several of these different books by different authors saying that this is uh you nique. Part of Christianity is that God gives to us and not the other way. Now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, one of the things that you find in the ancient pagan religions and their conception of their deities is that it's like a technology that you unlock, that you bribe or cajole into doing your will. So rather than us humbly submitting to the divine will and asking for God to grant it if it's in his divine providence, you're doing the rituals and doing the invocations and all this, you're paying the temple priests or whatever, so that you can get what you want, and that might require getting rid of your firstborn for you know, some sort of a successful harvest. And I was just reminded the fact that when I was reading through Zephaniah, I forgot zeph Andia even talks about Molec and Israelites said, sacrifice their youth to Molec. We're going to get into that in a minute, because yeah, eventually, the Israelites, who were given you know, rules and commands in the Book of Moses, levit because etcetera, not to get into these practices, not to fall into the Canaanite and you know, Babylonian and whatever practices. Many times over they actually do. And I forgot this. Zeph and I actually mentioned Molek by name, and that because they had forsaken God. And then even in Jeremiah, they've built high places in Tofeth, to the valley of Ben Hennam to burn their sons and daughters in the fire, which I did not command, nor did it ever enter into my mind in Jeremiah seven thirty one. So Israel oftentimes failed and fell into these practices. And so this tendency within the religion of primitive Judaism or proto Christianity. There were cults and groups within that that would fall into human sacrifice. And that's where people get the idea that, oh, all of the Old Testament was this evil God who taught human sacrifice, which is not true. Many times over, it's very clear that you do not do human sacrifice to the God of the Bible. That's one of the key things that sets him off against all the other deities. And so when we hear Pagans and neo Pagans trying to make this argument, it's just fundamentally not true according to the Old Testament.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean, as long as you're talking about that, you might as well mention this book that I'm about three quarters done. Human Sacrifice and History. Nigel Davies and pretty much they all did it. They were all doing it. There is not one like NEOs.
Speaker 6: This is just normal academic text. By the way, these are conspiracy books.
Speaker 3: This is not a weird like Bible bookstore book. This is moral publishing. Like it's just archaeology basically. And so yeah, pretty much every culture is doing it, even the Israelites at some points when they are mixing with Canaanites. And this is where you get the idea that like balling Yahweh are the same because they're constantly warring against each other and enslaving each other and mixing tribes and mixing religions over you know, hundreds and thousands of years. But definitely the other tribes of the Israelites had that tofet and that's what the prophets were always railing against. And yeah, Jeremiah, So I mean, name a culture and I'll tell you if they are big.
Speaker 6: On Well, one that often comes up that is believed to be not involved in this but actually is was Egypt.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, for sure. Okay, So what they would do is when a pharaoh dies, he needs all of his servants and his wife and his like not his children usually, but like all of his attendants and his things to go into the next world. They believed that the next life is just kind of like here, but a little bit different, and so you're gonna need all of the things from this world that you want in. Yeah, And so yes, definitely human sacrifice in that way. If you're Pharaoh, your god king dies and you were real close to him, it was very typical that you would be sacrificed as well, and even your wife, like in India that's called sati so and that was super ancient and very ubiquitous in India, sacrificing widows, and it even became a thing like widows are unlucky or hags or witches or whatever, because they were trying to put peer pressure on widows to kill themselves so they wouldn't be a burden on society. But Egypt's yeah, I mean every tomb they open has other people in there with them, So that's kind of silly to say Egypt didn't do so.
Speaker 6: In their case, they weren't doing it to raw. They were doing it because they just thought you would need this person in the next life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but in a way, Pharaoh was raw on earth.
Speaker 6: So but what I'm saying is it wasn't a sacrifice to Playcate an angry deity. It was to make sure that Pharaoh had, you know, his his posse with him in the next life. What else, Well, you were talking about the Babylonians, what was their unique approach to this question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that you have all your big hitters like Molac, and.
Speaker 6: I mean, yeah, there's there's still human sacrifice going on today. So people in the chat are talking about India and the Thuggies and all that. Oh, it still goes on, but Thuggies, let's not go to that yet. Let's finish with the Babylonians.
Speaker 3: Okay, So well where it was going with this is temple prostitution and uh, priestesses entering this involuntarily as children.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just try to use code words because it's just kind of triggered the algorithm.
Speaker 3: Okay, So nano becomes ishtar in Babylon, and this is where you get like the h O W H O r E of Babylon, right, and all the cults that worship these mother goddesses that kind of like venn diagram over each other in Isis is one of them. But one of the things that they all have in common is t R A N S and castration.
Speaker 6: Yeah, castraction, right, And just like self.
Speaker 3: Harm socialism, communism, lots like revelry, public displays of crazy harming yourself and beating and.
Speaker 6: Running around acting like the prophets of bail and confronts them.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So these are called the gali or the gala.
Speaker 6: And and it's just this is where we get the term Gala Gala. Yeah, okay, g A l A.
Speaker 3: Right, So now we're going into like.
Speaker 6: More of Callie protextas.
Speaker 3: Greece and Rome, because yeah, well.
Speaker 6: Remember when in Nan Jones drinks the juice and he goes Collie protextas we are her servants.
Speaker 3: Remember control, Uh, that's real and shok T's like magic powers, I think, so give us your magic powers. But yeah, this there's a whole quarter of a chapter and here about Collie. But do you want to hear about that?
Speaker 6: I want to before we do that, let's get to the really spicy stuff, which is that there were ancient groups of people that castrated themselves and became t r A and z as part of the ritual prostitution temple cult.
Speaker 3: Exactly, they're called Gali, They're called Gala. They were they migrated over in Greece and Rome and they became more recognized.
Speaker 6: Keep this I didn't want to mention though, when you look up the structure of a zigarot. Typically one of the first papers I ever wrote was about the Tower of Babel, and a lot of scholars believe that the Tower of Babbel was structured in a kind of a step model like this. Like a like an Aztec cake. And the reason for this that all of the temples in the world end up taking this kind of structure. I mean, yeah, it's a basic, I guess geometric engineering structure. But some people think that these are all kind of little mirrors of the temple the Tower of Babbel. So the idea was we'll build a tower quote to ascend in the heaven. Really, I think that just means that they wanted to build a towering structure that symbolized human in defiance of God and the idea of the worship of Nimrod at kind of a type of Antichrist. So it's not that they literally thought they were going to like climb into heaven, but it's symbolically a war on heaven and the erection of man as God, and man as God obviously serves Satan and thus necessarily leads to this idea of human sacrifice at the top of the Ziggarot. So there might also be if you know the Book of Enich has some tradition within it, which it does to some degree, it might also be just what is what all the retards in the chat today did we just does this just lead to retards coming to the chat. Anyway, this is an important point. So you get a bunch of many Towers of Babel throughout the world, and to me, this is kind of indicative of the fact that the Bible is accurate, because why would we have the same patterns and structures of ritual worship and ritual human sacrifice almost throughout the entire world if it wasn't a testament to the way Romans one talks about the universality of idolatry. This speaks to the history of Genesis, speaks to the fall all kind of being real. Otherwise we wouldn't really why would we see all the same patterns and the same structures throughout all history. Also, yeah, Genesis six. There might be a sense in which this origin of human sacrifice has its roots in the story of the Nephelin, because in the the Book of Enach they are the first to begin to require human sacrifice.
Speaker 3: Well. Also, the tower of Babel, it didn't have to be tall. It could have been like a crossroads to get to another dimension, the spiritual world, where you can contact the beings from the other dimension, right yep, didn't have to be a physical thing.
Speaker 6: Where by the way, I'm not talking about our audience. So I'm talking about these weirdos that show up that I've never seen before and they just say stupid stuff. The people that I'm booty, I'm not talking about our audience.
Speaker 3: Oh so the Gala.
Speaker 6: By the way, my six looks like a looks like a Zigarott two. See mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Well, and that was the symbol of the EU too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the EU's EU used a tower Bible on their poster. Okay, By the way, you guys want to support the stream, you can do so through super chats, supertest run natively through YouTube, or you can do it through stream Labs. Stream labs link is putting the chat sauce in the show description, and of course stream labs doesn't take a cut. So if you do, I want to support the stream and I will be splitting the super chats with Jamie. You can use the super chat function on stream labs. Support the show. Ask your questions. We're getting into I mean, we got like a stack of like ten esoteric text. Now, before you get into that, I want to point out there is one thing that I've lectured on many times, and that is the idea that what if God is a bisexual. I'm not saying that, but her Meticism, Gnosticism, and the Kabbalah have all taught that Adam Cadman, or the original Man, the proto Man, or perhaps God himself is a bi sexual deity with both organs or both genitalia. That's a esoteric androgynist teaching. And that's also why Baphomet is the secret God for a lot of the Hermetic cults and Satanic religions. Is because the idea is, oh, really, if you're the highest God, you got to have both. You can't be either or because that's a neoplatonic assumption that metaphysically, you're only better when you have both male and female qualities. So the true God has to be fully male and fully female, and that ends up being the gnostic esoteric teaching of both ancient Platonists, hermeticis. Some of the Gnostics and elements of the Kabbala teach that God is bisexual. That would make sense then, why we have in these ancient temple cults the idea of castration and or t r a n z.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: In the Kabbala or the Gnostic Gospel, it's talking about making spirit and matter malcouth and Catherine male and female into one. And when you make the two into one, the great work is done, they say.
Speaker 6: In so I have the Cambridge companion to Western hermeticism and Western mysticism and his terrorism. I've lectured through this entire text for you guys on my channel. The chapter on Christian or on the Kabbala is interesting because from a scholarly perspective, they're admitting that the original deity is a bisexual entity from Plato in Egypt, and this is identified with Adam Cadmon. So in strict deep Kabbala God is bisexual, and that might have as an indication as to why some of the groups that we're talking about support the idea of t r A and Z.
Speaker 3: Well, have you heard of the Egyptian creation myth of atom where he yeah s t er yeah, the world into existence. So his hand is the female and he is the male.
Speaker 6: So it was so most of these pagan perspectives end up being some kind of weird sex cult.
Speaker 3: They all are, and that's what I'm trying to say. People are like, oh, Goddess worship would be so much better because it would be gentle and mother nature and No, it's temple pr st Ut. You know it's this stuff. So this whole scholarly paper is about the cults of the goddess and they are contrasting in Nana Ishtar and the Heedra of India and Collie again. So these are like crazy blood letting.
Speaker 6: So people are trying to this is so annoying. It's both bisexual and androgyny or having both organs from aphroditic and I'm gonna read it's the whole chapter is bisexuality. So is it all is audience? Just people who just want to like play gotcha? Today? In the Sepharat, the deckad is actually one and apparently separation, apparent separation that can demand harmony and give rise to polar bisexual structures within the cabalistic notion of the godhead itself. This is based on the bisexual nature of primordial man, that he had two sexes. All right. This bisexuality was from Plato, so you assume that I'm talking about the word can be used not just in the sense of having sex with two different people, but having both sexes. That's how it's used in this. Just go get the scholarly text and read it. Go ahead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And another goddess is Kaybella. I think that's how you pronounce her name. I had to look it up. So Kybella, Raya, Magna Mater, and Nana Ishtar. All of these like sex mother goddesses. Her cults are like crazy truons.
Speaker 6: You can't say that. Oops, I told you not to say that on YouTube.
Speaker 3: Now what do we do?
Speaker 6: Okay, So it's just gonna mean that it'll be demonetized and it won't get promoted in the algorithm. So I don't care, but it's the algorithm is just going to not promote the show.
Speaker 3: Well, undataly, the most shocking practice by these people was the self c A s t r A, cutting your hot dog off and what else. So these people had political groups in ancient Rome and ancient Greece that were recognized by the Senate. So they're already infiltrating into like public forums and having golly rights and like they are recognized parts of societ.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so they became a kind of a welfare class too. This is something you pointed out that not many people knows that they're they're the goblin socialist Antifa of the ancient world because they were also part of the welfare class.
Speaker 3: Explain that, well, oh, because they would give like they would travel around from city to city, reading fortunes, doing tarot cards, doing dancing, giving concerts and a lot of them. If you didn't like give them enough money, they would lift up their robes to show you their scars. And that was like a curse to you that now you've seen that you.
Speaker 6: Can't make this up, so that Tier A and Z would curse you by showing you their area they're mutilated when you didn't give them money as part of the EBT cards that they were do. Yeah, that's not joke, I know.
Speaker 3: So anybody who says, like goddess worship would be so nice and it's just like pregnant when women sitting around being fanned, and it's not it's this stuff, and they were very much No, no, this is.
Speaker 6: A key point. So people think that the gaya worship and the ancient goddess worship was oh, it was like it was so peaceful when women were in charge, and no, no, it was this. Yeah, women in charge of the ritual goddess cult what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but a lot of times they weren't even in charge.
Speaker 2: Of it.
Speaker 3: It was still male priests. So like whoever's weaker is going to get trampled on in these types poos.
Speaker 6: Well, it's like Wilhelm Reich said, in order to have the end of the patriarchy, you have to promote free love and the goddess and no boundaries for pan sexuality, and then the patriarchy would fall. But of course he's a man saying this and trying to engineer and fund this.
Speaker 3: From the background, they enjoy acknowledged begging rights. Their primary religious function is to appear at weddings and childbirths to call down the blessings of the goddess.
Speaker 6: So I even put so they're welfare queens who are tier A and Z cult ritual Antifa, right, and.
Speaker 3: So let's talk about this goddess that they're worshiping in India was a big part of that paper. Is Collie, right, And Collie's.
Speaker 6: Callow me CALLI, COLLI CALLI, come and see I'm the best deity. I used to be.
Speaker 3: Collie's worshipers were called thugs or thuggies, and this is definitely where we get the word for gangsters.
Speaker 6: Ollie ma protextas we are her children.
Speaker 3: Her call is primarily men who murder other men. Huh for Collie and it is bad luck to murder women.
Speaker 6: Why would they do that? Why would they because she's she.
Speaker 3: Likes women, she's a protectorsslf.
Speaker 6: Oh, and she just wants to get rid of men. But she sends men to get rid of men, right.
Speaker 3: And what they would do is they robe around and they go to a town or a village and they send their best looking people into the town to kind of befriend other travelers that are passing through.
Speaker 7: Go with us, and so much be put to death.
Speaker 8: Sir, come back, come back, sir, come back, sir, buddy, Fuck your buddy, ready, fuck your buddy.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: You have a good day today, have a good day. Yes, okay, I have a good day.
Speaker 3: That's how they do it. No, but okay, So they send their most attractive thuggy into town to riz up fellow travelers. And they're like, oh, it's really and that's.
Speaker 6: This big, big buff guy that beat up Indian. Remember he beat up Indy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And they're like it's really dangerous. I've heard there's like muggers on the road and maybe if you travel with our group, you know, there's safety and numbers, and the people like, oh sweet, you know, okay, yeah, we'll travel with you. So they start traveling and they gain all their trust, and a couple days into it, while everybody's sitting around the fire, they give like a signal or a code word, and all the Thuggies immediately like turned to the person next to them and choke them at the same time, and usually like with a yellow rope with a coin on it and like choke them out.
Speaker 6: And then it makes me want to get a book on the Thuggies. Although this is false. They're not the world's first organized gang and professional assassins. That existed in the ancient world as you're talking about. It existed amongst the Hashashim, It existed amongst the Jews known as the Sikari, who were the they try to assassinate the Romans, the Zealots. So but I mean, maybe the Thuggies go back to the ancient world. Would they say they're like the ancient true Hindu believers?
Speaker 3: They're pretty old. Collie worshippers are pretty old. What was he gonna say about Gugese? Oh so you have to kill somebody to get.
Speaker 6: Initiated, So are you saying this. Spielberg got this one right pretty much.
Speaker 3: Well, they don't eat your heart or anything. They just choke you. They don't like and.
Speaker 6: Well it looks like they're just choking in these pictures.
Speaker 3: Maybe they cut up some people, but like the usual way is a young man finds an old man and chokes him to death, and that's how he's initiated into thuggies.
Speaker 6: Look at this, I got thuggy. You could get a thuggy hoodie right here. You want to get a thuggy beanie.
Speaker 3: But it doesn't.
Speaker 6: We get send this a tim and he becomes an assassin.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter to them in India. And one of these guys was making the really good point that Hindu worldview is just leads to total destruction of your society, as we have.
Speaker 6: Seen Brada, that is why we come to America because dangerous d.
Speaker 3: Right, so the maybe lose my trains thought when I'm laughing.
Speaker 6: Well now I'm thinking about, oh, that's why they have ship in.
Speaker 3: The street, because you when you die, you just come back and it's not even important.
Speaker 6: Life is not a life is devalued because you're coming right back.
Speaker 3: So that's why they're like oh, just jump on the funeral pyre with your husband because you have nothing left and you're just a mouth.
Speaker 6: To feed now and you and that's why they would tell him to hop on the wives.
Speaker 3: To die rct Suttie.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 3: Another crazy thing about not just India but lots of other places is foundation sacrifice. So every time they're building a building, right, they're gonna just like throw a couple of people into the foundation for good luck. Anytime they are planting a new crop or whatever, it's like, oh, grab a kid and like sprinkle his blood because you know, for the gods or whatever. So foundation sacrifice was huge in India. And there's even like superstitions like do not walk, you know, in construction sizes even to this day because like they just kick you in.
Speaker 6: So did they have priests like Molaram or not the Thudi Thesets, I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: Maybe there was like a leader of the gang, but they didn't have like a super structured ritual. It was more like like I described, ambushing campers.
Speaker 6: Because this like pretty soon the papers he's going to be Molarom, Right, we'll have a He's basically this is like a Vatican three will be it'll be presided over by Molaram and then we'll get a we'll get a Thuggy right liturgy for the nova sorto. So this the pat Rocaic is still defended. Oh it's bays and track because it's ancient Thuggie right, what's up?
Speaker 3: That would be more according to the text I read, would be like the as text that was huge in their sure part of the world. So what they would do is wait for specific astrological things to be happening that nobody else knew knew about mm hmm. And just like in mel Gibson's Apocalypto, like that was an integral part that a lot of people catch on is that the preest craft are record keeping of astrology and all of these other like signs that the general public is not, and they use that on their superstition and say, uh, they wait for the you know, eclipse, and they're like, we have to kill one hundred people to get rid of the eclipse, and people like, okay, kill.
Speaker 6: But you're right. So so Spielberg added the priest element, what did it say? What you said? Spielberg added the the molarom Molram is a great character though.
Speaker 3: But so molaram is it aztech high priest plus a Collie hug.
Speaker 7: With fun and did the Hebrew God with fun?
Speaker 6: Says that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But okay, so since we're talking about Aztecs for a second, a lot of people think that the Native Americans were super peaceful and the colonials were assholes and uh, you know, colonizers or whatever. It was more of a mixed bag. It was like there were cool tribes and there were crazy tribes. There were cannibal tribes, and they were like peaceful, uh, thriving tribes. And the big ones with the big religion, like let's say the Aztecs, they would go around kidnapping people from the smaller tribes and bringing them back to the capitol and sacrificing in them. And that's why when Cortes got there and the Knquistcors got there, a lot of tribes aligned with them because they're like, uh, these Aztecs are sacrificing everyone, can you please help us overthrow them? And the Conquistrators were like bet.
Speaker 6: And that's how we're not far. We're not actually far from the Mola Ram liturgy, because you guys, forget we did multiple everybody's already forgotten in the weekly scandals of the papacy. Everybody's already forgotten the Amazonian Right, which was incorporating all these indigenous indigenous pagan practices. And this is this is when we had Pacha Mama, and Pacha Mama is a human sacrifice deity. So when Francis honored Pacha Mama and they were rolling out this Amazonian Right ritual of the liturgy, I'm not I'm literally like not kidding when I say we are almost at the traditional Latin thug Ee right ritual, the traditional Hindi. It'll be ancient Hindi texts, so that'll make it more magical and powerful because it's ancient. Go ahead.
Speaker 3: That's a lot. A thing that a lot of people need to realize about Hinduism and Yoga and these Eastern religions is they do not value human life. They don't value women like you think they do. They are not like peaceful, feminine worshiping uh. Pacifists.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's all bullshit that modern social engineers and cult leaders craft in geo's think tanks, foundations. They all the new the United Nations, they all sell it as this peaceful indigenous you know, organic uh you know, not we're not consumerist in living up the land like indigen which is not really what any of this is. That's the thing. The reality is what you're saying.
Speaker 3: And even Buddha didn't have a very high opinion of women, So I don't understand why women would be attracted to that.
Speaker 6: Well, nobody knows what the religions actually teach. Everybody chooses the instagram, uh you know yoga Matt like version of it. I just got my Gaya Yoga Matt and it has the picture of the Buddha. It is spiritual. It's really spiritual.
Speaker 3: Just meditate it.
Speaker 6: So who cares what really was the you know, religious teaching. It's the same with like the histrionic Roman Catholic women saints that are cutting themselves, engaging in the same type of self harm. But you have to accept that as Romance Catholic Roman Catholic sanctity because it's it's in two papal documents. You have to accept Margaret Marla.
Speaker 3: Coque and only Christianity and Orthodoxy especially elevates women above this.
Speaker 6: Uh Dano has a good point. Buddha was just a dark triad player. He had the dark triad traits and he was just.
Speaker 3: No, didn't he leave Like the day his wife gave birth. He was like, I'm out. I don't understand any of this. I don't know.
Speaker 6: All I ever think about is Keano as the Buddha. You've never seen it, but it's it's if you've seen Little Buddha, it's funny. Yeah, look at this. In fact, it would it would be worth watching. So here he is is that he's got his macing on his princess. But he decides that he's got too much, too many pleasures, and he he doesn't the his father Walt you know the story. His father walled him in to keep him from the taint of the world, and then he decided it was too easy, so he went to go experience the world anyway. But all I ever think about is kan play. He's he's doing brown face dude, and he's like the Buddha or whatever. But he's a perfectly cast like California guy as the Buddha.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 6: I remember he faced off against body Buddy Sadva in surf movie Johnny Utah versus Buddy.
Speaker 3: Who disappeared into the waves.
Speaker 6: I just went blank point break. So he's fighting body the Buddha in point break. Then he becomes the Buddha only a little bit later.
Speaker 3: Someone just said I should have sister anaesthesia.
Speaker 1: On my show.
Speaker 6: Well, you see all of this and you think, oh, look how mystical and spiritual, and uh, this is so like profound. And then when you look at the recent video, shout out to one of our editors who edited together. Did you see this?
Speaker 7: Look at it, Brad, what you're doing We've been sor.
Speaker 6: It's just it's just I'm sure it's just.
Speaker 7: No cooking by the river.
Speaker 6: Do not cook by river?
Speaker 1: Well fast, making a simple point.
Speaker 6: TV block you for this. Now I realized.
Speaker 7: The one that I can spirit very much. Spirituard. Look at.
Speaker 6: Look how skinny is You should want it. It's funny, it's it's well, you'll have to see it. We should do an analysis of it. It's pretty funny actually. But so he's he's got him a Desi chick, and then he just is like, no, I'm out of here, dude. So is this the deadbeat dad thing you're talking about? He because he leaves her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, Indian women dress is so beautiful.
Speaker 6: Spirit.
Speaker 3: I just wish they had a better worldview because is like probably the most beautiful in the world. I don't know one, it's top.
Speaker 7: It's okay.
Speaker 6: Jamie wants to be she wants to be a princess. Sorry, Keanu Temple here and in brown face, that is Jamie.
Speaker 7: Look at Jamie Brown you are You are like a petty of my arm. You are the beautiful.
Speaker 3: Somebody just said I should have Sister Anesthesia on the channel, and your wish already came true. I mean I didn't have her, but I reviewed her book on the YouTube member section on my channel and we talk all about this and a little bonus book that was a funny thing about a I mean, it was funny, but it was another lady who converted to Orthodoxy from a weird cult that where they spanked each other.
Speaker 7: WHOA.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're not talking about this girl.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know where the book went.
Speaker 6: Well, so people are asking, wait a minute, is that Keano. Yes, Keano played the Buddha in the nineteen ninety three movie Little Buddha. The movie is terrible, but it's so bad it's funny. It's actually worth watching because it's actually funny life and so Bridget Fonda is tasked with like finding the new Buddha, right, because it gets reincarnated and it turns out it's this little blonde kid looks like Macaulay culkin uh In like in Buena Vista. So she finds the new Buddha and then they send the Dalai Lama who, by the way, it seems like a creep right who kisses kids on the mouth. Remember that. And for those that don't know, like a lot of this buddhas shit, it's a bunch of same old cult mind control in kltry, human trafficking, tied end of the CIA. We talked about it for forever. So Tibetan Buddhism is pretty dark when you really study it. I'm not an expert on it, but it's pretty dark.
Speaker 3: Well, there is a left hand path of Tibetan Buddhism.
Speaker 6: So, hey, is that Chris Isaac.
Speaker 3: It looks like him.
Speaker 6: What is he doing in this movie? Anyway? Yeah, there is. The Buddhists have a the left hand path where you the Tibetan Buddhists, where you do all the evil that you can so that you've experienced evil, so that you know evil and good.
Speaker 3: Well, since we're talking about Buddhism, Okay, So she sister Anastasia, and again I go through this whole book on my channel. It's called You Are Mine.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: She was studying to be in lom Rim, which is like the super buddhast.
Speaker 6: Well, I've never heard of l A m R.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 3: Lom Rim. That's how Buddhism.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm guessing that's not Keanu Reeves Hollywood Buddhism.
Speaker 3: No long room is a path.
Speaker 6: This dude's taking it serious. This boomer's taking it serious.
Speaker 3: They are super serious. And I'm not surprised that she ended up being coming a nun because whatever is.
Speaker 4: Two Tibetan words meaning stages of the path. So stages of what paths?
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm sorry, I'm not trying to cut you off. I've just never heard of this.
Speaker 4: So this is a path designed by the Buddha. So it he's the path that he took, and he's a path that he's inviting us to follow. So it's not a path on the ground. A well, lom is to Tibetan words.
Speaker 6: This guy's got at least it almost looks orthodox.
Speaker 5: How are you? My name is Jason or my monk's names up today? I would like to.
Speaker 6: So they take names too, like Christians are with you just a little bit.
Speaker 3: It's a little morning.
Speaker 5: Really, what is philosophy? It's coming from one teacher recalling Buddha or s who came in India more than two thousand, five hundred years.
Speaker 6: Do you know about We've covered this many times so that the CI reached out to use them. It's called the CIA Tibetan program against China.
Speaker 3: Tiny mustache Man also used a elite Tibetan monk Army.
Speaker 6: As his personal The dolly Lamb at that time was pro Tiny mustache Man. H.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So she had quite an interesting life. She was in and out of rehab and then she like tried to become this super strict Buddhist until she met a father Theofan, and she was like this is the way, and she had to get out of all of her cults. So she was like doing plant medicine, ayahuasca, psychedelics, Buddhism, womb healing. Does she say what was like the main she was cult maxine, for sure, But.
Speaker 6: I'm saying what was like the breaking point where she went with Christianity.
Speaker 3: Meeting that priest and saying he was like angelic and beautiful and also some like dark things that with like visions of demonic stuff versus Christ like visions visiting monasteries, and some spiritual warfare.
Speaker 6: You can keep talking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I mean, if you want to any any you want to know about this book, that's already on my channel, so we can't what your wish already came true. Whoever requested that. So we were talking about antiquity and Mesopotamia, Sumer, all of these crazy kings that you hear about that like slaughtered people and zimriy Limb and Sargon and these warlords. So all of that part of history was you know, these competing cults basically warring against each other. And that's kind of the point we were trying to make on that show about Face Lords is like now it's cyber cults, and I was afraid something bad was going to happen. That happened because people are so crazed and cult like that it's becoming dangerous to say things in public now if you catch my drift of power.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm just trying to find where the Nazis and the uh there's a book on this actually read years ago where the di Lama was it had nothing to do with being baze. It's just to do with geopolitical powers. So if you think it's base, there's nothing to do with that. I mean this, it's like it's like a they do all the same weird sex cult stuff even though you think it's this, I'm talking about what the elites. I'm not talking about the average mine washed Buddhist monk.
Speaker 3: And that's one of the things that she was saying about her gurus is She's like, they came on to me and I'm like, I knew it because they're always like Guru such. Yeah, but you need the Shiva lingams.
Speaker 6: In your own What does Frank say, Remember when they create a health cult and Frank says, time to get you in the healing bab Yeah, right, yeah, a new age tale.
Speaker 3: Yes exactly. It's just creepers, creeping. And even Gandhi he let his wife die because he was trying to reject Western medicine. But it was good enough for him.
Speaker 6: Well, he had all kinds of babes. He was all over the place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he would want young women to sleep in the bed with him.
Speaker 6: And anyway, people don't know Gandhi was actually a theosophist. Uh he went to Madam Blewetski's funeral, so a lot of people think that he was British Intelligence as well. Eternal Bugman became a member. Catherine Long became a member. ARCon Games became a member. Says Jay, you and Jamie, can you consider consider doing a stream where you review dating profiles? Actually, we are going to do this. We're going to do a advice for Guys and Girls dating podcast and that's actually a good idea to also review and make fun of dating profiles. That sounds good.
Speaker 3: We're going to do a love stream and then you can call in because I think I can heal in cults with my healing advice.
Speaker 6: I'm skeptical, but I'll listen. David Hampton became a member. What Sam became rember A Pannini. I wonder what name they'll give to the first fifteen minute cities in Gaza in Ukraine. Yes, get creative and come up with a name. Vuol True of five dollars, Dire Squad stand up. Thank you so much. V Scott five dollars. I love when you have Jamie on, and I love having love having Jamie on again. Thank you v Scott Job. Do you think the sanctuary at the top of the cigarettes is where the Nephelin were produced? Who knows? I mean I read a book of ench a long time ago, and I don't remember all the details because it's like the first part, the first several chapters, is the story of the watchers and the human sacrifice, the Nephelin and all that that they that they demand, and then it turns into these visions of mountains and it becomes very difficult to interpret. King og of Bashan's bed was found at the top of one. Yeah, it could be seven eleven, ten dollars. Thank you for your videos. God bless you. Thank you so much. Who is like God? Thirty five czars. Hey, you saved me from a modern cult the Freemasons. God bless you. Well, that's great here, God bless you have a good stream shout out. If you want everyone an internal views, I think you an interview. Jack Wonders five dollars just doing my part. Appreciate you, guys. I became a catechumen next week thanks to you, mate. Well, thank you, Jack. Appreciate that. Nico five dollars. Odin would a gun and beard oil Odin would a guns and beard oil kind of soymn Odin was guns.
Speaker 3: And bulls about peaceful Vikings for a second.
Speaker 6: Let's go into Vikings because we forget those and there is the rise of the neo pagan stuff Oden stuff everywhere now so and I've been talking about this for like six years.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, everyone was so super peaceful until Christian colonizers came along. Ever heard of the blood?
Speaker 6: Eagle blood? Is that what's on Odin's That is what they.
Speaker 3: Do to you and they cut you along everything out that was in a horror movie. So they asked they did definitely do human sacrifice to the gods battles. We was Vikings mega battle or mega sacrifice to the gods.
Speaker 6: We was Vikings.
Speaker 3: And weird Viking stuff is coming out with the Charlie Kirk like when they said we'll see you in Valhalla and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: That's just I don't people make a big deal about him using some word like it was code. I mean, he's just a person talking. It's not. And maybe as a Hindu is kash matela Hindu is a Catholic. I don't know what, but maybe he believed, maybe they believe Hindus believe that all the religions are the same. Yeah, so like a Hindu will come into a church and like honor and praise the priest because they just think it's another way to go to the deities.
Speaker 3: So another thing they would do is uh called ergi, which is if the Viking men thought that another man was acting too feminine, they would kill him.
Speaker 6: But but what that actually means isn't what you guys think, Oh those true? No, no, no, it's go ahead.
Speaker 3: Well, if you didn't want to, like say, raid a monastery or do a murder or pillaging or whatever, if you were starting to have a conscience, because the missionaries were coming to the Viking tribes and they actually did end up converting, but in that process, if you were becoming more Christianized, you were seen as feminine and you were liable to be put out of the tribe or just killed or banished.
Speaker 6: So what it means is not you know, honor duty defending your people. Now, if you won't go loot and pillage a Christian church, then you get what is it? And what does that mean? You get beat up?
Speaker 3: What? Yeah, so any kind of punishment they feel like, you know, so yeah.
Speaker 6: Peace was feminine and this is a berserker. This is you try to invoke the animal to take you over to fight, right the wolf Boys, the Wolf Pact member in Northman. Yeah, when he did this dance before raiding the village. So a lot of remember it was Byork that was the witch.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: One thing that all these cults have in common is drugs. So let's talk about Greece for a second, because these goddesses of the ancient world became gods also were syncretized into like the Pantheon of Zeus and then Roman religion. Right, so now you have so the.
Speaker 6: Vikings were all cat boys.
Speaker 3: No, they're the wolf who's that one weird guy, jacked.
Speaker 6: On clean guy who creates his own wolf pack?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So where is the Greek book?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so here Greece and Rome, you have your mystery schools and worshiping what's her name, Sarah and Persephone.
Speaker 6: So in the Norseman, right, York, I think she gets burned up because she's the witch of the first village. She's like the sorceress shaman of the village that they raid. And then when he gets caught and he's the prisoner of the other one. And then you remember Anya Taylor Joy is the sorceress and she's the witch in this part, and they organize a psyop where they give the whole village mushrooms.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so she's using mushroom witchcraft, right, So what I'm asking is, according to Cotel, he says that the Nordic tribes did utilize mushrooms. Yes, did you read.
Speaker 3: About any of that, not specifically that that's in like that Terrence McKennon book.
Speaker 6: I don't trust him, but.
Speaker 3: Oh, made by Jimbaw. People just came, that's nice.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna need a a scar. This is what Cotel is always talking about. And this is where you get father mushroom.
Speaker 3: Yes, and some people put Santa Claus in that because the Reindeers eat the mushrooms and fly and all that. So in Greece, goddess worshipping became mystery schools, uh, the Elusinian mysteries in particular, they would use a drink, a drug drink called kaikion. As part.
Speaker 6: We cover this is the Elusinian mysteries, the kai Kion, which is believed to be a hallucinogenic thing.
Speaker 3: So yes, sex drugs and drum beats. So basically rock and roll is how you make a cult. That and superstition. Remember when we did that show like Top ten Cult, Top ten Ways you know you're in a cult or something like that. It was classic, but you should go back and watch that because what we're talking about is how easily you can be initiated into a cyber cult now and it's so dangerous, but the ways to get you interested in this are super psychological, easy tricks that people have been using since the beginning of time.
Speaker 6: I'm listening to you. I'm just trying to find the name of this Tomty. Tomty is this little guy that's like a little little uh no, Hyperborea baby, look at him. That's Tumpty and he's associated with mushrooms. That's father Mushroom, father toadstool. Yeah exactly, remember him. Yeah, that's Swedish. Grandma's are going to tell you this, h I don't like, Well, allow me to change your mind. Everybody loves this when we go when we go here, I don't like when we go here.
Speaker 5: Car.
Speaker 2: O, you house, your wanting.
Speaker 1: Baby talk you.
Speaker 2: Only some way stuff.
Speaker 1: Don't know. We tell you to have.
Speaker 6: Only a lowly.
Speaker 2: We know love you staring at Eve the know a t stock conco and go. So he's feeling crossly. Never to talk channel.
Speaker 3: Never in coaching too much.
Speaker 2: Start you only only sas know.
Speaker 7: We know you've been.
Speaker 3: Having seen all.
Speaker 6: Okay, of course, if you've never seen one of the best riff tracks, Father Frost is one of the best. It's a classic. And Father Frost has Tompty or Father Mushroom or whatever he's supposed.
Speaker 3: To be what he is. Now we know what you're in, uh tomy.
Speaker 6: But if you want to this is why we became Russian Orthodox is because of the oh what's the guy's name? He turns into a he turns into a bear anyway, go ahead? Oh no, oh, that's from the office. I'm going blank on his name Lemon Conon. Maybe it's Lemon Coyon.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, what are we talking about, Oh Greece. Do you remember in Midsommer the shaman was a slow boy, their village shaman.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was weird. It was weird.
Speaker 3: Let's s build a cult around a slow boy and his revelations.
Speaker 6: Oh, here's Father Mushroom. See I've already played this clip. Now, this is when he turns into a bear Russo Finish folk tales of the Nordic Russian lands where is.
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: It kind of has a Cinderella element to it. So basically this goofy nineteen sixties movie that RIFP tracks made fun of. It's a combination of like five or six different old folk tales Russo Finish folk tales. And eventually they get to like father Frost, who is basically Santa Claus or here, but he has a name in Russian. I forget the name of him. What's the name for the Russian Santa Claus? The pagan Santa Claus? And every time I bring this outher like this is a Soviet thing. I know it's a Soviet thing, but it goes back older than the Soviets. But they wanted a like here. It is when he goes to here's father Frost killed a girlfriend.
Speaker 7: Greetings, Grandfather Frost, have you come fanastica?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: Shut up? I hate you already and I don't even know you. She's why do I even bother to look like Simon Lebon? He does look like Simon Laughan, and she's smiling that she's alive. See, Father Frost is basically pre dead, morose that's it. Dead Moro is who this is?
Speaker 3: I never heard of him?
Speaker 6: Yeah you have. I brought her up in the past. Oh weird slav He's a Slavic mythological character who's kind of sort of Santa Claus.
Speaker 3: So if you take Dead Morose and Coca Cola, you get Santa Okay, I.
Speaker 6: Mean, look look at in there.
Speaker 3: Whoa dude.
Speaker 6: But he's just like Father Frost and Father Frost. Yeah, anyway, do you remember this mister side suitor? Yeah, classic earth pic drink. This is the witch what you're talking about?
Speaker 7: Frost?
Speaker 6: Anyway, where are we at? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Elucidian mysteries and ancient Greece and the Kai.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, Cootel talks about this a lot.
Speaker 3: So that's a huge cult and that's where we get our ideas of modern day theater, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I mean there probably isn't overlap. Like the first chapter in this Cambridge Companion about the ancient mysteries and the elisent and mysteries. It does talk about it like it's a ritual play, dramaturgy and all that.
Speaker 3: Well, even the word drama.
Speaker 1: Non.
Speaker 3: It was part of their.
Speaker 6: Ritual see kaik potion and it might be similar to LSD, which would give you a intense drug trip when you converted.
Speaker 3: And this was also like a fertility type earth worshiping goddess. It was about series and Persephone, and Persephone goes into the underworld. I've got the Yeah, so she is married to Katies in the winter time and in the springtime she's allowed to come back.
Speaker 6: And this is from as Cotail pointed out the Gordon Wasson study Abby Hoffmann and Gordon Watson says the road to eleusis unveiling the secrets of the mysteries. Gordon Watson, who was sent by Macy Foundation and the CIA as a banker to go and find the Anthia gens to produce LSD.
Speaker 1: And uh So.
Speaker 3: This is an interesting cult because they were interested in people with money. So as long as you had enough, you could for donations and worshiping and keep the cult going. So's it's like modern day calls like Rosicrucians. I noticed you have to donate a lot of money soccer.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you must donate much of your sheet come your income for the sheets to be creating life.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: This is this.
Speaker 6: It's the same with the TV preachers, the seeds of faith where you have to give money and then it comes back to you tenfold. That's your seed of That's not like Kenneth Copeland. They all say this stuff.
Speaker 3: Well you'll find this funny. On the day of the ritual or the festival, everybody has to bring piglets as a sacrifice.
Speaker 6: So they were like pay piggy's literal pay piggy, Yeah, literal pile. Yeah, I know. Wasson was a banker for JP Morgan. He was sent there by I think the Macy Foundation money and it was at the behest of Cia to create and to process LSD from the anteigens.
Speaker 3: So then you've got your other calls Dionysus, who else. Everybody had their own.
Speaker 6: Well, don't forget I mean Egypt too. Like we were watching Penny Dreadful, and you have the idea of the Ogdoad and the Uh. There's also one for nine and then there's one for ten, the ten cities of Egypt, and they all have different deities, and they all have different like the Enneagram comes from these nine deities of Egypt, right, So that's just another version of the same gods passing from culture to culture under different names.
Speaker 3: Well isis. They call her the Goddess of a thousand names, so there's basically just like one goddess goddess and then she has like all these different attributes and names like isis, segment isis whatever. What was I gonna say about Greece and culture?
Speaker 6: Didn't anything mention Zoroastrians being involved in the human.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not really.
Speaker 6: I mean the Mythras cult was an elite more of an elite cult where they would sacrifice the bull to baptize you with the bull blood. They were military cults and also nothing to do with Christianity. So people will find the most superficial connections and say, oh, look, Christianity is a myth recul because of baptism. Yeah, but it's totally different ideas of like baptism in a bull's blood versus water. It was totally different.
Speaker 3: Well, funny you mentioned that because several different cults all had the sacrificing of a bull as one of their central rituals and so much that they shared temples because they had a place to sacrifice a bull.
Speaker 6: Well, that was all throughout the Old Testament, just because a bull or a cow was like a really high priced sacrifice yeah, because you could live from that. Yeah, so it was a very you know, wealthy person's sacrifice.
Speaker 3: So yeah, Mythris Kaybella that their goddess and some other ones they you know, share temples because they had the proper bowl sacrificing apparatus there. But Mithris. It was so creepy that movie we watched called Conspiracy because at the end of it they take you through the modern day ritual of Mithrus and at the end they're like, Mithrus is my crown. But it was kind of like that. It was very anti female, anti woman. People who wanted to just be like career military or career like assassins or spies would be in the culture.
Speaker 6: Career assassins, career, you know, because they're the military.
Speaker 2: Guess.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, well, as you probably know, in front of Solomon's temple, of course, you have the altar of burnt offering. So if we can make this big and the reason I'm bringing this up is that, you know, we get a lot of atheists, pagans, people who don't really understand what the Old Testament religion was all about, which was proto Christianity and what Orthodox Christianity teaches in continuity with the Old Testament. So basically you have in Solomon's temple this outer portico here where you had these lavers of washings for ritual washings. For us, those were proto baptisms. They were foreshadowing of what we do in Christianity in terms of the entrance ritual of baptism. So before you could go to the temple and do your worship, you had to be clean. You had to be ritually clean, and that was symbolic of being morally clean. So ritual and ceremonial cleanliness, even in the Old Testament, were supposed to be about moral cleanliness. Hence, circumcise your hearts, as Jeremiah says. But you'll notice over here on the right is the altar of the burnt offering, where, for example, if you brought a bull to be sacrificed, this was again a big, hefty, wealthy tithe or donation. It wasn't just a thing where they killed the bull. You actually would eat the meal with the priest. And this was supposed to be a representative covenantal meal where you are partaking of the life giving flesh of the sacrifice. And that's why these things point to the work of Christ on the cross. Hence why the cross is intended to put an end to human sacrifice, because Christ was not a human sacrifice in the pagan sense. It wasn't bloodshed to placate an angry deity. It was a act of love to take on our weakness and our death willingly. And that's why Jesus says to Pilot, you would have no power over me were it not given to you by Heaven. Of course, he is the power of Heaven who gave that power willingly because he willed to die. So take of that flesh. We are eating the burnt offering. We're eating the passover. We were eating the bull offered in this typological sense, in the real sense, not to an angry god, but to a deity, to put an end to death into human sacrifice in the world and to all of the pagan religions. But I wanted to say one of the reasons that in the Old Testament you had the style of worship was like a preparatory pedagogical teaching phase before the fulfillment of this religion in Christ. So we don't need the blood of goats and bulls anymore, because at that time for ancient and more primitive man. These were pedagogical. It was God condescending to human weakness to combat the stuff that Jamie's talking about with the religions of Sumeria and Babylon and all that. This is intended to combat that at that level in a pedagogical way, to gradually lead man out of human sacrifice or sacrificing animals to the gods, to preparing them for the final sacrifice of Christ dying on the cross. That's the whole purpose of all this. And it's all if you read the Book of Hebrews. Everything inside this temple here, all the icons, all the imagery, the arc of the Covenant, the showbread, the lamp stands, they're all pointing to the realities that come at the First Advent of Christ, in which are the Church. So this little temple here is a sign pointer, a type of logical indicator of the Orthodox Church.
Speaker 3: That's argue, well, interesting you put it that way, because in this book they talk about the mentality of a worshiper or somebody who is a votive of a God, like let's say Innana in Uruk. Right, the way they thought about it was a master slave relationship it wasn't a familial father or a you know, loving type relationship. It was like these people made us to slave for them, and that's what we do. Otherwise we are subject to punishments or curses or whatever kinds of things they want to come up with to get what they want. Because in their writings they say that these the on Andacy made the a gigy and the a gigy like revolted and made humans. And because nobody wanted to do this slave labor look for goal.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're never a direct create. We're never a direct creation of the creator God. There's always lesser deities that created and are like slave owners to man.
Speaker 3: Right, And so this is how they are coming out of the gate in the First Cities is we are the slaves to the God of our cult, much like Islam believes that they are all.
Speaker 6: So you'll notice here in this Old Testamate temple, if you take a look at this description of the inside of the Orthodox Church, you'll notice several parallels. You have the altar or the arc and so forth will they all And by the way, many of these symbols are multi layered, a multi level. So the narthex corresponds to the first layer, if you will, of the temple, where you had the entrance stuff, the holy water, that kind of stuff. And then the nave corresponds to the interior of the temple where you had the show bread, which is obviously a type of the Eucharist. And then you have the altar, which is also the arc, which is also the mercy sea, which is also where the priest consecrates the Eucharist. And then the doors open. So somebody said, well, the temple was Yeah, the veil is rent every time we open up the doors and give communion. That's the purpose of that. So the Protestant thinks that the veil is rent, meaning there's no more sacrifice, there's no more offering, there's no more any of that, even though that completely contradicts Hebrews thirteen, which says that we eat a eucharistia sacrifice bread that Jews the temple can't eat. So Paul calls it a temple. He calls it a sacrifice at an altar. He says, the Eucharist is at an altar. That altar is the altar that you see in the Orthodox Church. That's why all the early churches, the first, second, third century, when there's excavations, when there's catacomb research that's done. You can go visit the catacombs. I've been there. They have altars, not Protestant tables for crackers and grape juice altars.
Speaker 3: Anyway, go ahead, Well you just made me think Solomon's temple. So this is where things start to go wrong for Israel and the Hebrews. When Solomon builds his temple and he he has all of his different wives who are pagans, and they also.
Speaker 6: Will they have been bad way before Solomon, so you read the Book of Judges and they're really bad. So the same but they fall into the same cycles, right.
Speaker 3: Because this is what they're mixed up in all of these Uh you know here is I don't know if Jerusalem is on this map, but they're not very far away from each other. Like you think that Jerusalem is really far away from Babylon, it's not. So they're constantly becoming enslaved by these different cultures Babylon and Persia, Syria.
Speaker 6: Well, the that's what is listed in Leviticus and Deuteronomy as the covenant punishment sanctions. So God makes a covenant with the Israelites, and he says, if you disobey the law that comes it, that goes into force is the penal sanctions of the Covenant, meaning I will hand you over to your enemies, you will be trodden down by them, et cetera. Uh, if you worship their deities, the land will vomit you out.
Speaker 3: And that's why people talk about the Babylonian Talmud all the time, because here, you know, babylon is their two main goddess god and goddess was Marduke and Ishtar. And Ball was a huge one too and has a lot of evidence of human sacrifice to him as well.
Speaker 6: Oh absolutely, ye, I mean even in scripture, right, I think we could deduce that molec they all Ball pure, bail pure. I don't know that that mentioned that mentions nasty, degenerate sexual practices, but I'm trying to think of I know Moloch is mentioned in zeph Andya, but I'm trying to think of other, uh human sacrifice deities that are mentioned in the Bible. But here anyway, So for those that are curious, if you want to see further explication of the pattern of worship and liturgy from the Old Testament, temple and synagogue services, which became the pattern of worship for the Apostolic churches when they were set up, which is not contained in scripture. It's one of the key arguments that we argue against Protestantism is that the Bible doesn't give you a worship service. So how do you know how to worship God? It's obviously something very important because people die from it Leviticus eleven when they don't do it the right way. How did it well, it turns out it was left to us in tradition, and that's why when you go to the Orthodox Church you will have a set series of things that go on in worship.
Speaker 7: And guess what.
Speaker 6: God has always in history been liturgically worshiped. There's never a time when he's not worshiped by liturgy. In fact, it says Abraham built an altar and called upon the name of Yahweh. So even when you go back to Abraham, even when you go back to Noah, there's Noah sacrifices when he comes out of the art. There's always been liturgical, ritual worship of the God of the Bible, and yet Protestantism has drifted so far away that they don't even acknowledge any of this. They just think it's a di y. Good luck. Hopefully you come up with something that's reverent maybe, or it's smoke machines and pastors with you know, props on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, and it's really sad that a lot of you know, evangelical churches can fall into the category of cults that we're talking about because you have like bad theology plus Internet degeneracy, and then you have like Christian spanking and stuff like that, like weird ideas going on about how to run a household. I can't find that book.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't have a problem with that. I think it's put you in your person. So Great Litany, right, you'll have the entrance besting Great Litany, which is all explained in this documentary the Gospel. You've never seen this.
Speaker 10: It's the sign of the cross. The augar with a clear voice proclaims.
Speaker 11: Bless the key of the Father, and of the song and of the all the spear. Now to the agils of agents.
Speaker 6: And if you don't know, the entire Orthodox liturgy is sung. And I would recommend, as you saw there the quote there's a great little book from many, many centuries ago by Saint Germanus of Constantinople and his commentary on the Liturgy. You should read that because you'll see, hey, wait a minute, we're doing the same stuff that was being done millennia ago.
Speaker 3: And the thing I like about Orthodoxy is they're normal. I mean, once you study all these calls, they spiral into insanity. And the patriarch of the call is just a butt toucher and all your women belong to him, and it's all about money or spying. Remember they found spy stuff in O Show's house, and they also found it in Ken Copeland's house, like set up to do stings and black.
Speaker 6: Male, black male, Yeah, getting dirt.
Speaker 3: So a lot of these cult leaders and gurus actually are intelligence agents.
Speaker 6: Yes, And this is the very obscure, rare look that somebody sent me a photocopy of is Father Francis the Vornet. You may know of him as one of the most famous Uniates. He's very useful to us as Orthodox because he was one of the key figures, it seems, helping to convince the Vatican to admit so many of our positions as Orthodox. So he indirectly played a very good role in helping Orthodox apologetics as a Uniate priest, especially if you read the Phocian Schism. But he also has this lesser known book which makes me suspect that he might have himself been a spy or and it's all just operative. You don't usually get priests writing about the history of intelligence agencies unless they have some presumably connected role like that. But this is an interesting text and it goes very well with a lot of what Jamie's talking about. It's super rare. You can almost hardly never find the book, although I did get a photocopy version of I can find a PDF somewhere. But anyway, so I just wanted to play a little bit more of this because I think one thing that you'll notice if you are not familiar with the pattern and the norms of Orthodox worship that I can say contrasts even with the Latin Mass, which I went through for many years, but especially for the majority of Protestantism, is how trinitarian the Orthodox services. The Orthodox service is basically permeated with triadic, trinitarian and triplicities all the time, and I think in Protestant worship it's almost always unless you're in a charismatic church, all they talk about the Holy Spirit and the charismatic gifts, or if you're in most Protestant churches, it's Jesus is Jesus to the neglect of the Father and the Spirit. And so there's this trinitarian ethos that is itself, I think one of the key indicators that tells you that this is the true church, because you get the Holy, Holy Holy which is triatic right, not.
Speaker 1: For real.
Speaker 10: Reasonable literally thanksgiving because they are the recollection of many benefactions. They show us the culmination of divine providence, and in every way they prepare us to give thanks to God.
Speaker 6: Let us just to has a good voice. Anyway, guys, if you would like to see and contrast, you know, Orthodox worship with all that, you can watch the documentary right there which explains step by step the liturgy. Also, one thing we didn't really talk about today, but you could talk about we hinted at it with the zigarots and what the Solomon's temple is. There's also a lot of interesting research by these kinds of ancient religion scholars. Who's the one that's the most famous Egyptologist budge E. Wallis Budge. I have E. Wallis Budge's book on ancient temples and their structure and their symbolism. So you can find, for example, parallels between say ancient Egyptian temples or ancient Babylonian temples, Persian temples, and you'll find some similarities in parallels with the Jewish temple. What you get, what you then get is these secular scholars or these zeitgeistpros who then say, oh, look, dude, like the Biblical religion is just like copied from like ancient Babylonian Egyptian temples, and it's it's very zeitgeists low tier stuff. Because first of all, if God, there's two different ways to interpret that one God might be utilizing in that Old Testament era imagery and symbols that were were well known to those cultures. So maybe if there's a angel that looks like a you know, griffin in another religion or something that wouldn't that's it doesn't follow from that that, oh, they're all the same religion. Brew It would follow from that that there's similar imagery that's being used. Right, So for example, the unk right in Egypt, the unk became the cross, Oh dude, it's like Crestiaated just uses that's it's a silly, stupid nonsck.
Speaker 3: Actually, interestingly enough, this book on human Sacrifice talks about that just because there are elements of Christ's story in different.
Speaker 6: Culture, it doesn't make zeitgeist true, right.
Speaker 3: And actually the way that he put it it might even lend more credence to the story less. Someone's saying that someone from our church, so we never go to church. Okay, we go to church when we're here in Florida. Number one, we travel all the time.
Speaker 6: He said that that's not even true.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: We were just at church number two.
Speaker 3: We split our time between tennessee.
Speaker 6: This is that orientals come and that they lie and they repeat this stuff. So wh said that, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Just if you go to Saint Nicholas and you're like, Jane, Jamie never go to church. It's like, we come when we are in Florida, and then when we're not, we can't obviously go to church.
Speaker 6: Did they say it in yeah, this did you misread it?
Speaker 3: No? It was up there. But I'm like, so if you're going to our church and.
Speaker 6: You're like, so no, he said, someone said, Jay doesn't attend.
Speaker 3: Upon liturgy, and then it said someone at Saint Nicholas said, they don't come. That's not true because we don't are not always here in the state, I know, so mind your own business.
Speaker 6: No, somebody at Nick's live So they're talking about Fuintes's live streams and the Orientals and the Roman Catholic tradcats that lie that we don't attend a church. That's like five year old rumors that they pass around.
Speaker 3: I go to choir practice, Okay, I go to church.
Speaker 6: This is just tradcats that come and say bullshit in the chat?
Speaker 3: Is father deacon hear?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's right there, father deacon, and nyas have you ever been to our church? Do we go to a church? Go ahead?
Speaker 3: Do you want to where were we ancient Greece. H we're kind of going in a linear timeline now from ancient history to near ancient history with Greece and Rome still not a lot of respect for human life. If a Roman father didn't like the way his baby looked, he could just you know, set it outside the wall of the city. If it was a girl and he didn't want it or whatever, he had the total authority to say, we allow this child in our house or not. And that's kind of where orphanages came from, because the Christians at that time would go around the city picking up abandoned babies that the Roman fathers rejected. So you've got different cults of Rome. You've got the kybol worshippers, the galley we were talking about, the self mutilators. You've got your vestal virgins who were basically kidnapped noble, not kidnapped, but they were some in noble girls who had to go enter the temple at seven years old or ten years old and live there for thirty years and tend the sacred fire of Rome. You've got your cults of Saturn, Jupiter. All of these gods require blood at certain times.
Speaker 6: We're having a conference at my church, but I don't know attend church. By the way, our church has a channel, you idiots, so they could actually just go and watch our live streams and you can actually see me and Jamie in the audience. Oh look at that. Look at that? Who's that in the background? You see me? I always stand over there, by the way, who is that behind the woman in the blue dress? Oh me, this is two weeks ago.
Speaker 3: And then boom roasted. We always go to church.
Speaker 6: Let's see if it shows the choir, because you'll see Jamie. If you see the choir, I'm back through somewhere. This is by the way, you guys are signing good. Well Major, I'm proving that we don't go to church by showing our churches live streams. Where you see there's Constantine right there. Uh yeah, you can eventually see us kiss the cross by the way at the end of the service. All right, So here's one and then you can come over here.
Speaker 3: Now they're gonna start watching our church live stream and looking for us every time.
Speaker 6: I don't care. Good they can come to church.
Speaker 3: Read Let's see, these are good streams.
Speaker 6: Putting out high quality stuff.
Speaker 3: The camera is nice. Since we're talking about Saint nic we're having a conference there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, to the church that I never go to and I never attend. We're having a conference right here.
Speaker 12: What is the relationship between reason and revelation, between philosophy and faith? For the Orthodox Church, the answer is clear. Christianity was not born in the lecture halls of Greek philosophers, but in the encounter with the Living God. Yet the church did not ignore philosophy. She baptized it, using the language of reason to proclaim truths that reason alone could never reach. So what is the Orthodox view of philosophy? What role does human reason play in the life of faith? Does orthodoxy believe in natural theology? And what is the difference between knowledge about God and knowing Him? Join us for an unforgettable conference exploring these timeless questions and encounter the answer not just in words, but in worship, in truth, in the experience of the Holy Trinity. Come and discover the true faith, the faith that established the universe.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so there's me at the conference of the church I don't attend and never go to. Somebody said, where was dire? Okay, you didn't see me here, and I'll show you where I'm at. This world has not God. Where was the first one? Two weeks ago? This right, it's the church. I think it was after constantly un I know this is kind of stupid, but it's like you have to do this. There's Jamie, look at that we don't go to church. There's Jamie at the church that we don't go to. I think I was last this day. That's why you don't see me on there. Oh, look at that. There's me. Look there's me at the church I don't go to can everybody see now roasted? But see, actually this is good because it's like this is all Roman Catholics have at this point is to just make up and lie about Like this was the lie that they were saying about me in twenty eighteen and twenty eighteen they were like, he doesn't go to church, he doesn't even attend to any church. So they're actually just repeating rumors from like seven years ago. It's like, I mean, we're doing a freaking conference right here at this church. How would this even happen if I just never even went? But I want to remind you guys that it won't let me link that, so I'm gonna have to put it in the show description. So the long link to our conference if you would like to attend. This is just two weeks ago. We were here at the feast day too, which that would be this one. Is this the feast day?
Speaker 3: We weren't Saturday morning. That it's old, but it's still in very good shape and serviceable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the bedroom set a full sized bed and viewers.
Speaker 6: And ena here's the feast day the other day three two viewers.
Speaker 13: But shows listless.
Speaker 7: Look at that.
Speaker 13: Release Listen with Chris Speth and gratitude for the words all the thanksgiving, pray slow to a good board and sla good borders, slas good boy.
Speaker 6: You heard what you want to hear you guys singing construction?
Speaker 2: Uh and mother Elizabeth?
Speaker 7: Yeah, dog you and I to be gift?
Speaker 6: But did they cut it out? That's not a gift sign that cut you off. Look, there's Jamie. Can you see Jamie in the background of the church that she doesn't There's Jamie at the church that she doesn't go to.
Speaker 11: So angel.
Speaker 1: A joy.
Speaker 6: So there you go. So that's at finding me here. I think I was the last to kiss the cross that day. I was like the last of the line. There's a well, I won't sell all these people's names because anyway, if you wanna come visit and you can come visit church and see that I'm not there on Sunday and then we'll see I mean, Isaac six dollars j you can win this debate with Jamie. Keep your head up. She's a woman. Just kidding much love from South Carolina. I just beat you in a he lost. We're gonna have a nineteen fifties style discipline in this household tuxedo, we did the tuxedo two dollars, I got you DC, We're working ten dollars. This is for Jamie's a swear jar.
Speaker 2: Oh what did I say?
Speaker 6: You said the bad unallowed words on YouTube? JB Pelta five dollars. Even if T R O N S as opposed to tranz is a trigger word, I don't, I do, can't keep up. It was The reason I know that is because that's originally what got this channel demonetized. So when I got demonetized in twenty eighteen or nineteen, it was that word, uh and because they tell you what it is, right, and then it took, you know, five years to get remonetized, So we lost basically hundreds of thousands of dollars from the T word. That's why I get sensitive about it. Not that I inherently have a problem with the word. It's just that the algorithm has lightened up. But the way it works now is, yeah, you can say more stuff, it'll just demonetize and deboost it in the algorithm when you say the trigger words H Browsey five dollars, Nah, Jamie stop speaking regular English. We need you to speak in Hindu it.
Speaker 7: Speaking to Hindui.
Speaker 6: Mocoish, I'm there, you go, tuxedo mass two dollars. Thuggie sounds like an urban diaper brand. That's a good one. That was a singer. Not you're not user Telken. I'm a top level transablest lesbian Muslim debater. I have yet to concede that the Indian accent is top tier. Well, we have to perhaps concede to you. We have to concede to you since you are higher in the totem pole of oppression as a trans lesbian Muslim debater. A Panini. Wait, it's all about sex colds. It always has been. Exactly a Panini hand over the root chakra now, exactly, yes, you chakra. Now, that's another thing.
Speaker 3: About the Hindu and the Buddhists and the Orthodox. We don't really have that view of chakras and energy centers that can be like hijacked. Art is like the news and the mind body space.
Speaker 6: Bro, you just hacked into my root chakra. Could you get out of there? Get you get out of my root chakra?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So we talk about that in.
Speaker 6: The book with Sister anstesia, Jamie, you should try to get sister in a station on your channel. Forty dollars from Alexander Kane would be come true almost It would be an interesting show. What do you mean the book We don't pray to Mary? We asked for Mary's intercession, You Protestant goobers up? Jackomatic two dollars hit the gritty, Yes, I don't know what I mean, tra tix ten dollars. Crazy how lovers of sexual liberation. Liberation use examples from antiquity of unnatural relations for their justifications, such as an appeal to ancient traditions. But this is actually evidence for Romans one eighteen to thirty two in the Universality of the Fall exactly. And by the way, Romans one is parallel to the chapters in the Book of Wisdom, So Paul is drawing from the passages in the Book of Wisdom that describe almost the exact same thing, which Protestants should keep that in mind. Jack wanders five dollars. Have you seen the debate with FDA and heyeshoots the mushroom gut Jesus is a mushroom guy. Yes, I was watching it live. It was funny. It was so low tier that it's almost like because the thing, as FD noted, FDA noted, when you debate with like Shroom dtm LSD psyclone bros. You can't keep them on one topic. They go everywhere because their mind is like all over the place. It's not coherent thinking, and so you can't really debate them because they won't stay on any topic. It goes everywhere. And that's exactly what happened. Rachel Wilson became a member What's Up. Here's Johnny became a member What's Up? Bird Created by Jesus. Remember that the Dire Family. Remember to keep the Dire Family in our prayers. NICKI thinky five dollars. Is there any connection between amaru the Incan serpentine and the etymology of the Americas? I've never heard that. I don't know where ameera America.
Speaker 3: Some people think that's the real reason we call it America and not America, Govis Fucci, So it could be.
Speaker 6: I haven't heard that. Silent wins the super Chats today with two hundred dollars, and I'm gonna be splitting these with Jamie, so you're helping Jamie out.
Speaker 3: He didn't say anything, he's just silent.
Speaker 6: Well, his name is his message. Thanks, thank you so much, biggest super chat apeniny. The stream needs a part two. There's always you can never do enough, you know, ancient religious and I wanted to do also ancient pagan temple symbology and contrasting that actually with the way Solomon's temple was set up and the theology at that time, because it's such a common atheist pagan zeitguide mushroom bro type of argument and neo pagan wotan odin type argument that oh bro, it's all the same. You always was a promoted version of bail bro And it's like canaanite wife deity.
Speaker 3: Remember that this is yeah, that's what I was talking about, how the gods got mushed together, and that's why they think you always had a wife named Astra.
Speaker 6: Right now. Most of the time, the reason people think this is the dumbest word concept fallacy, which is because alohem, which is a term like it's a generic term, like the word god or God's right. These are generic terms. They're flaccid designators that dumb dumbs think signify the same reference. So they think that if you said eloheim the divine beings or the divine being that necessitates the same in all the different religions.
Speaker 3: And ball means Lord, so that's another order.
Speaker 6: Take the word yes, take the yeah exactly. Or the word Allah, right, that's the Arabic word for God. Well, you might mean the Allah of the Quran, who's a different deity from the Allah of the Bible. It's just the word God. So people don't know how grammar works, and heretics are always caught up and confused by just freaking grammar. Jack wonders five dollars. Have you looked at the rise of Sra. Yes, we've covered s Ray quite a bit.
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, I'm going to do a book about that my members in two more episodes. I've got screwtape letters, and then I'm going to do a book that Melissa sent me from a secular therapist who kept on getting SRA patience so much so that he had to write a book about it because he didn't believe in it at first, and now he does.
Speaker 6: If you have the E. Wallace Budge book on I think man is temple or temples or something like. I cited this I think in one of my essays in esto turcoli with three you will you will notice there are interesting like, for example, I think some of the Egyptian temples, they had a conception of them being like a version above a man, like it's a miniature, it's a microcosm of the macrocosm. Right. So it's the same thing going on with Solomon's temple, where it does point to the body of Christ. Jesus says, destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up, speaking of his body, so his body is also a fulfillment of the actual temple. The Egyptians had a similar idea that the body was a microcosm of the macrocosm. But that's also a plato. So what happens is that people see these types of similarities and then they jump to the non sequitor conclusion that, oh, they're all the same. You see, well, just because there's similarities, it's a fallacy. It doesn't follow that they're all the same, because if that was the case, everything has some similar relation to some other thing, so all things would be the same, which would be ridiculous, right, But that's what that shows you that it's it's a It just depends, right, just because there's similarity, it does not entail or necessitate the same origin or the same religion or the same beliefs. I mean, you can find all kinds of things that are common, but that doesn't mean they're the same. It's just it's a really stupid, kind of low tier philosophical mistake.
Speaker 3: If you want to do a show on temples and architecture, we should get that book Temple of Man by Schwalow Delubt.
Speaker 6: No, that's the that's the one I'm thinking of. I wasn't thinking of Budge, It's it's Schwallow deluver It. So I have his Temple of ManBook. Oh okay, so I cited it in esoteric color with three That.
Speaker 3: Would be a good show to do. Look at that apophae, that's crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I have this book and it's kind of making this point of the microcosm microcosm. So, but we don't conclude from this that because Egyptians had this idea that every religion that has a microcosm macrocosm is the same. It's a silly, silly conclusion because played Ill taught the same thing, and the Timaeus the universe is a giant man Adam Cadman exactly.
Speaker 3: So were we Greek cults? What Greek and Roman? Greco Roman Roman, Well, that's just kind of where we left off on the timeline of ancient Mesopotamia. No, we're in like Greece and Rome Elisinian. You got Dionysus. That's where you get the Bacchus mysteries, total depravity and like hedonistic type underground cults because well, especially Dionysius like all of their stuff and Bacchus there was like have you ever heard the Bacca Conspiracy?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Oh, anyways, that's too long to talk about, but yeah, they were up to step Oh you.
Speaker 6: Got a bunch of books. Come back for a part too.
Speaker 3: Okay, So this is where all your Western mysticism comes from, like a Greco Roman. And then you have a switched from you know, basically a pagan world to the conversion of Christianity with the Byzantine Empire. And then all of these cults have to go underground. Right I'm listening to.
Speaker 6: People are asked for your channel, I'm putting your channel in the chat.
Speaker 3: So all these cults have to go underground, and this is where you get freemasonry. Popping up. You've got the Knights, Templar, You've got all of these like esoteric springs feeding into these other groups, Illuminati, Jesuit Templars, Freemasons, all of that, and then that is going into the mega cult era that we have now, cyber cults and face lord cult leaders and the dangers now that the cults, well yeah you're one of them.
Speaker 6: I'm a face lord now.
Speaker 3: But if you just want to talk about one more before we have to go, I know we have an appointment. But Mormons, so that is a huge thing, a popular topic now. So I was going to get into little well, why don't we just mention it?
Speaker 6: Why don't we just save that for the next one, because I brought my Bruce Sarmaconkie Mormon Mormon Study Bible as well, and uh, we'll hit that next time. But I want to remind you guys head over to chalk dot com c choq dot com, the best and supplementation on the Internet, and this is you did a recent show with our good buddy Brett from Syops Cinema. Shout out to cyp Cinema and Brett right there. Uh so you can follow Jamie there on her channel and also we do have the excellent, amazing show sponsor our one are only the best in upping your talks at masculinity through chalk dot com c h o q dot com. He don't to chalk and use a promo code JAY four zero to get forty percent off all those great products, or the promo code Jay four four life. That's JA forty four life to get forty four percent off. And uh so, I don't know why we get these stupid protestants just spamming the chat. He doesn't even understand what the position is. We don't pray to Mary, we ask for Mary's intercession, and actually there are very early uh references to intercession. No, this is this is a bunch of psychos and weirdos. Where all these people come from. You guys are not welcome here, We go elsewhere, Famous Ace Jay, What happened to your reading list on your website? It was all messed up, so I took it down. You can go look at the video that I recently did on Top ten Books. It's two live streams back, so you can watch the live stream. Albin a a been a Isaac six dollars? What is my pennance? Twenty or thirty orthos spankings, whatever will appease you are. This is getting a little weird, so we're not going to do any more spanking here. Epic Eric X five dollars Jamie, what is the name of the folio book?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: It is the Babylonians by HWF SAgs, which is worth the camera.
Speaker 6: You know where the camera? You can't see this whole time you didn't know where the camera was.
Speaker 3: HWF SAgs.
Speaker 6: Babylonians Tuxedo Mass two dollars. Get your classic designator out of my root chakra, Great Scott five dollars, Hey bro and sis core dire fam. I attended Sat Nicholas Orthodox Church. Youah, the one that we don't go to that you never see us at. Guys, remember to hit like and share. Also, you can subscribe to Jamie. She will be linked afterwards. I put her link in the chat. Also, remember that we have the church conference at the church that we never go to. You can get your tickets there in the show description. We already have quite a few. It's sold pretty fast because of the Ludwell conference. Obviously that sold really well as well, so this one is selling out. You might want to hurry up. Well, this will probably be our biggest conference yet in terms of our conferences. But I think there's more super chests over here. I didn't get to Sam five dollars. Jay, can you please debate with one nineteen ministries? I don't know what that is. It's the Hebrew roots cult. It's growing in the US. My wife isn't coming out, and as an inquirer, she's coming out of it thanks to you. I mean, maybe I can't debate or try to subduce every single cult out there, but I mean, as the cults grow, yeah, we try to. We try to hit them all. But I mean I've got a lot of videos and things that already kind of address guys. You gotta remember to a lot of the cults. I know there's variations, but a lot of them have the same things going on. So the same arguments against Islam pretty much are the same arguments against Mormonism in terms of the strongest arguments. Right For example, if you show that there's no new public divine revelation and that scripture talked about there being an end to public divine revelation like that, right away, it ends charismatics, Pentecostals, Seven Day Adventists, Mormons, Muslims, it's all the same thing, angry matic five dollars. We'd meet with al Qaeda and Taliban regularly. This is from yesterday. They are the local leaders and elders. The government would pay them to stop fighting. It was a waste of US money. I don't doubt that. As Brosey two dollars, I was asking what it's an extreme? It's right now a pannini. I wonder what name they'll give the we already to the excuse panos five dollars. It seems like demons due to their acting against God's plan or low gie for them, they are determined in that their slaves to their destructive state can help themselves, despite possessing the capacity to repent. I don't think demons have the capacity to repent because they were already They already made their decision in an instant, because they're not in time, or their existence in the no Edic realm is not in time. So they had a singular choice at the beginning before Adam and Eve were tempted, and that was their fault. Because we get the ability to repent because we exist in time. They don't well Truro five dollars. Dire Squad, we did that. Excuse me seven eleven ten dollars, Thank you guys for your videos. God bless you, Thank you. Appreciate that. D Bailey five dollars. Have you heard the theory that Jacob's ladder is a ziggarot? I know you mentioned the Tower of Babbel. Never heard that. I mean, in orthodox iconography, we don't ever see it other than a ladder, so I wouldn't I wouldn't think much of that. Irena fifty dollars. Thank you so much, she says, God bless you guys for what you do. Thank you so much. Verena appreciate that. I me toy sing, keep.
Speaker 9: It up, shut you'll got it, buddy, fo yo buddy, damn Ash Browsie five dollars. I was gonna get make a joke about you splitting the super chest to Jamie, but then you said it also.
Speaker 6: Jamie refrained from saying anernocky because you will bring it will summon Billy corson oxido masko. We did those. Excuse me, okay, we did those. Riley James, James Joseph, I love your streams together. Keep up the good work. Six dollars and sevent two cents. Thank you, Sam. We did that with Connor five dollars day. Did you upgrade your streaming PC in a Max Studio M four? Yes, I did, H CJ. Five dollars. Did you see that Rouselin was calling out Flintest for a debate? No, I didn't see that. Of course, flintis declined to have another debate with me. How do you think that debate would go? I mean, it really depends on what they would debate, But I mean, Ruslin doesn't debate jell politics and Flints doesn't really debate theology or he just does politics stuff. So I don't even know what they would debate. Rouselin seems ill equipped. He's basically just being been making fun of Flint this. I haven't seen that. He doesn't know what he's getting into. Well, it just depends on what they debate.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 6: I don't know. I mean, I like riss On on a personal level, but you know, when we debated Sola Fide, I don't. I don't think he did very well on his podcast, Gray Scott, No, he did that. Anonymous five dollars. This sounds dumb. I believe God's grace pulled me away from a cult last year. Can you look into this cult? They refused to talk about history, and they revile the quote Catholic church. Okay, but what cult? What's You didn't tell me what cult? Anonymous said, put the name of the cult, because yeah, I'll be happy to look into it, But I don't know what. You didn't tell me what the name of it was.
Speaker 3: You know, whatever you new cult's gonna have in common now is space because so many old ones have that.
Speaker 6: It's called it's called exo theology.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you're gonna see way more space clts, Heaven's Gate, called serious cults like uh Venus polaris you. That's going to be a new thing.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 6: Well, guys, thank you so much for be sure and subscribe to Jamie and check out all of her great podcasts and research. She does reading all the time as well. And you can't beat people that are a tuxedo mass. Few dollars get your flassic designator out of my root chakra zing. Another singer, doctor Cash dies five dollars. Keep up the good work, not one step back, Thank you so much. All right, Wait, Seattle rob ten dollars Jay, I'm learning so much from your videos. First time catching you live. Is there an Orthodox explanation of saints as creatures hearing the prayers of the world around, asking for them to intercede. It's called deification. It's called theosis, participating in the uncreated energies of God, which Peter says that we become partakers of the divine nature, aka the divine energies.
Speaker 10: Yep.
Speaker 3: So check out next week we're gonna have paranoid American on talking about Mormon stuff. Oh you are, Yeah, And the next time me and you do a stream on my channel, we're going to be talking about something Wika this way comes.
Speaker 6: Oh which wick and witchcraft?
Speaker 3: Okay, stuff about Wicka and witchcraft.
Speaker 6: All right, thank you guys. Everybody hit like share and tell me below what you think about all the pagan religions and cults and how amazingly parallel they are to today.