Speaker 1: If you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients, including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule, check out our friends at Brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality ingredients, so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right in the description, and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order. Hello friends, have you tried what may be the most powerful antioxidant known to man? See sixty Purple Power. My C sixty story has led me to great health mentally and physically. It's helped me personally lose weight, have more energy, and fight aging in general. You can also get C sixty for your pets. Our dogs love it. They may live forever. Go check out C sixty for yourself. If you use the link right in the description, you're gonna get ten percent off your order plus free shipping. They have some incredible new products like gummies, oils and much more. Now enjoy this episode today, I want to welcome Jason Brashears. He has authored seventeen books and several articles. His research bibliography is currently at thirteen hundred and fifty seven nonfiction books read and datamine during a nineteen year period approximately two hundred and fifty thousand pages from many rare works as old as four hundred years, including translations of texts dating back as far as four thousand years. His core conclusions, discoveries, and observations are organized by volunteers and friends who share his passion for the truth. He is one of the only researchers in the world who specializes in ancient chronological systems, focusing on global antiquities from forty three oh nine BCE to five twenty two CE. Many of his historical discoveries cannot be found in any other works. Jason, welcome. How you doing well.
Speaker 2: I'm doing good man. I was looking forward to this. It's my first podcast since I was on with my Max Eigen Exam.
Speaker 1: I love Max. Yeah, I've had Max on a few times myself. I've been looking forward to this myself. Your research is incredible. You've taken many theories and ideas to a brand new level, and you dive as deep as possible into the true nature of what we call our reality, our real history, and everything beyond this manufactured reality that most people have not only accepted, but they're willing to I think, destroy their souls for sometimes in my opinion. So we've got a lot of stuff to cover today. Let's start with this. This is your first time on when and how did you get into this research?
Speaker 2: Well, uh, it was, it was. It was entirely progressional. I mean, I spent many years of my life trying to prove the Bible, trying to prove that my upbringing was absolutely on par with what could be found. And you know, I mean I read the Bible numerous times before I even went to prison. I was raised in that environment, a very puritanical Southern Baptist environment. My mom subscribed to my history. Well, but it's uh, in prison at seventeen years old, I didn't stop. Just because I had fed up really bad doesn't mean that it changed my spiritual perspectives. I still maintained. I got a Bible when I was in prison, and I just read and I was seventeen eighteen, nineteen, twenty twenty one, twenty two, twenty three. I'm taking I'm studying concordance, a different Bible, encyclopedias, anything I could get my hands on. But I was subject to the same prejudices that everyone is subjects who meaning that I was picking what, I was deciding what was real and unreal, and it was because of my religious programming. It really took about senior years for me to start seeing the cracks in the hotal sphere for me to really understand, Wait a minute, I'm coming into contact with too much data that opposes my paradigm. But the data is no longer. It's become so much that I can't refute it anymore. Now I have to entertain it. If I'm going to be honest with myself, I can't cherry pick the material. Now I have to figure out why this material doesn't align with everything that I believed once I entered. Once I did that and made that shift, there was no going back. Now. It was very easy to ascertain. Once I started researching other materials, is very easy to ascertain what in the biblical material was real and what was falsified.
Speaker 1: Right on, well, Man, I think a really good place for us as Starage, and there's so many places we can start, is the true Age of what we consider modern humans Homo sapien sapiens. How far back do advanced humanoids go, especially you know, with the abilities to build and create and use language and mathematics and things of that nature.
Speaker 2: Okay, when we're discussing, when you're discussing history with me, you're talking to someone I have to divide and compartmentalize my answers in accordance with my beliefs. Let me explain first of all, anthropology science. They all agree and I and I'm on board with them that it was Neolithic culture until the thirty fifth century BC. Until the thirty fifth century BC. For eons, humans have been living at the edge of their spear points. If they were fast enough, they could eat a fish, if they were hey, if if they found good, a really good environment to raise a family, they could build a community. But this was a this was living in stasis. Something had happened and before this that had put humans back into a Neolithic Because the evidence is is that we were technologically advanced in the extreme past. The problem is is all our archaeological evidence, all our traditional material, and all our textual material, nothing anti dates the thirty fifth century BC. This is across the board, scientists, anthropologists, all the historians, linguists, they're all on board with the fact that this was a major threshold. It's published in many books. Now, what's interesting about that period is that it wasn't transitional. It wasn't something that just happened where we went from neolithic to suddenly technologically advanced developing. Within this within one hundred years, seventeen different very mathematically sophisticated calendars appeared in the world, calendars that take computers to analyze and break down. Today now we had and I document all these on my channel, and they are they're very, very sophisticated and misunderstood. So we have all of a sudden, irrigation works, canal works, agriculture, agrarian studies, seed planting, domestication of dogs, as if breeding just just exploded onto the scene. We have the domestication of animal, city planning, urban planning. Everything in a one hundred year period exploded into the human experience and it's inexplicable. Now, now the archaeology requires UH, it basically requires UH substantiation from other sources. Because the archaeology and the historians are they're they're baffled by it, so they don't really they don't really address it. All they do is document it. But then we but when we when we address the traditional materials, we're we're given all kinds of cronal markers. This is where this is my area of expertise. This is what I have spent an entire lifetime isolating all the cronal markers found in all the oldest writings in the world and put together a mathematical templative history. And in so doing all of that, I've had to produce over three hundred videos because the information is so profound, there's so much material, but it's I have to compartmentalize my answers because there is no one history. We have multitudes of histories. And the reason for this is it can only be that someone has been experimenting with biospheres and they have been seeing how humans will react and develop under certain climatic conditions, and when they decide that they have learned whatever it is they're trying to learn, they collapse that biosphere. It might be a desert world at one time the whole world. It may be an arctic world. It may be a world of volcanism like Land of the Lost. Do you remember that from the seventies and eighties, every single scene showed the volcanoes in the background, reptilian humanoids and humans interacting dinosaurs and stuff. It was a vapor canopy world which was full of vulcanism, which created a a massive atmospheric pressure, full of ambient radiation and enriched nitrogen enriched uh. It was oxygen dense people and flora and faunt of groups were astonishing scizes. But even that collapsed into a more a temperate u biosphere, which is what we have today. It has a wide diversity of climates, but worldwide it's basically temperate. It's very good for humans today, but it doesn't it doesn't promote any of the RNA and DNA changes in the human body that other biospheres in the past have. We've even lived in a world without a sun. We've lived in the We've lived in the underworld. And the evidence of this is underground cities and civilizations that have been excavated since nineteen sixty two. They're being found all over the world now, populations and the hundreds of thousands that could have easily lived underground with full ventilation and water from from subterranean rivers and streams. The entire the entire idea that we have a lenear progression of history is wrong. We have a series. We have a series of simulations. And the reason why, the reason why we find so many anomalous things in the historical record is because whoever is operating the simulation doesn't really use the necessary editing protocols because I guess they don't care. They don't think people are going to figure it out or actually look backwards. But we find evidential fossils from prior simulations in our context all the time. They're inexplicable. We dig them up and they don't make sense to us. But if you it makes perfect sense if you realize that the entire world has been manipulated through a series of almost like computerized simulations.
Speaker 1: All right, well, that brings us deep already. Let's get to that. What are we existing in? What do you mean by simulation? It's pretty obvious that our reality is much less physical than we've ever been told er or could imagine. And who are these men manipulators of reality? Who's in control of this? Let's get to that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, one who is in controls entirely subjective. I can only go with the textual data that I find from traditional records such as the Bible. I mean, the Bible is very clear that in the beginning God created man in his image. But when we but we'll also know that many of those Biblical records were copied from Sumerian, Acadean and Rashambric texts. We know this archaeologists are archaeologists and historians and different interpreters like Samuel Noah Kramer and Marine Gallery Kovacs. Even Zachariah Sinchen, who wasn't very good at it and had an agenda, he still was able to produce many translations from very qualified translators. That shows that much of the Book of Genesis came straight out of old Near Eastern texts. These were this was an old syllabary of teachings that was very old by the time the Jews were captains of Babylon in the sixth, fifth and fourth Sins Trees BC, when they copied all these materials from Babylonian libraries, amaurites, syllabarries and all this material totally borrowed by the Jews to build the Book of Genesis. So when you take these things into consideration. We realized there was a corpus of information in the ancient world that basically said that gods were manlike, they looked just like humans, and at one time in the distant past, the gods made our present species in their own image. This means humans made humans to live in this milicroum. This means to me, when I take it to the when I take it to the next cognitive leap, that I am probably a volunteer in a scientific in a very scientific construct. And from the traditional record we can draw two conclusions. Either something went terribly wrong, somebody introduced a new protocol I call it AIX X, meaning an unknown factor. Somebody introduced artificial intelligence X, which took over and became like an egomaniacald like yahweh and the Old Testament. Either that's one conclusion, or we can go with another conclusion that AIX was put in here to muddle up the waters and to make it appear as if something went wrong to further perpetuate the idea that we truly are are or have a should have a fear of death or a fear of a conclusion to this entire experience, because if a population totally wakes up and realizes that they're inside of a construct, which is the story of the Tower of Babbel, which is the reason why they wanted to build a building, which is the reason why that the people on the outside of the construct came together and had a conversation with themselves and said, look, behold, the man has become as one of us, and there is nothing that they will not be able to accomplish if we let them do this. So, therefore, in eighteen ninety nine BC, which was the year nineteen ninety six, and this moody of the old world, this event where humans woke up, came together and decided, look, man, we got to do something about this. Let's build this structure so we can so we can escape this environment. Now, over time, this story was broke down into more simplistic forms according to the frames of reference of simpler peoples. But when it occurred, the human race was technologically advanced. When it occurred, they had come up with the conclusion that they're living in an artificial construct and they could build a monument that would collapse it and free them. Later on, the frames of references had changed to building a tower that would reach heaven. Heaven was outside the construct. Remember, the ancients all believed that the world was entirely flat and it was under a solid dome. They understood that they were in a construct. They understood that that. Uh, they didn't have the belief system day in the in the majority of Solar system and planets and all this stuff, they didn't have all that. Now, the Samilochrome, which is this beautiful construct, is sentient and it feeds to us the very things that we believe we discover. So for five hundred years of astronomy, astronomers have been feeding us that they saw this in a telescope, or they saw this, or they did the telemetric readings on this, and they now know that the moon has this oblique has this opacity. They know they know that we're at twenty three point five degrees obliquity to the plane of the ecliptic. All these things get compounded in scientists taking all this information and they build these hypotheses. Then they're peer reviewed, it becomes a theory and other scientists accept it. Now when they look through telescopes, they start seeing the very things that they were told we're up there so now they build it. They build to this construct in the similicroom response and it responds with, yes, there is a vapor canopy on Venus. Yes, there is a giant hole in Venus that swirls like a superstorm. So the more the more that is added by humans in the imaginative capacity, the more the similicroom responds with details that will perpetuate the deception. It is entirely interactive. Now, humans are the ones. I believe you and I. You and I have identities outside the construct. I believe everybody listening to my voice has been outside the construct multiple times until the similkrum was locked down. Maybe it was the Babel event. Maybe it was the eighteen ninety nine BC Babel incident that locked down the similicrum so that we on the inside could never again build a structure that would allow us to collapse the holography and then therefore return to our true avatars. I don't know now. All I know is this is the picture that has been built by the meticulous study of history that I have put together, that humans have been technologically advanced multiple times, and that I say on my own channel all the time that it only takes two hundred years to go from horse and buggy to Hadron collider. So imagine how many times we could have been technologically advanced before the Great Flood. There was one thousand, six hundred and fifty six documented years by many species of analysis through many different cultures of that period during the vapor canopy, before the sky fell, which you know of as the Great Flood. During that period, we could have been technologically advanced two or three times. We know we were technologically advanced at least one time because the thirty fifth century BC something happened and we started building massive infrastructures of cities that would hold two hundred and fifty thousand people networking entire empires. And we can corroborate that with traditional material because when we read the traditional material, like the Egyptian coptic material, we find that before the flood, Surd ruled one hundred and thirty gnomes in Egypt. This is like provinces, but in the Book of Enoch we found one in the Book of Jeshure, we find out that Enoch ruled over one hundred and thirty kings and princes. The traditions attached to Eno is that he built a superstructure that was that that was something to do with hiding a gate in this world. These are these are traditions specifically attached to enoch Later on the Jews corrupted those and created all kinds of things like emerald tablets and added all kinds of mysticism to them that didn't belong. But the original Enochia, Enochian knowledge was in Babylon, and it was it was of Amorite means westerner, it means a move, it means westerner. These were a branch of white people who had basically taken over the Near East at that time. They ruled Babylon, Summer Acid, Ras Shamra, Yugrit, hit tight Ad, Anatolia, uh lower Egypt. They did not rule over Upper Egypt. Upper Egypt was traditional African, but this huge maritime empire. These Amorites, they're all throughout the Old Testament. But the Jews hated them, So there's nothing in the Old Testament that's that's positive about them, because they always demonied these people, demonized these people. But these people are represented in the Temple of Karnak in Egypt as the Tama who that were very tall, They were very pale skinned, blue eyed, green eyed. They ruled over the ruling dynasties almost the entire ancient world. These people had a pedigree going from before the flood. They used to be called Shimsu Whore. They used to be called the shining ones because most of the dark skin populations regarded them as anomalies because their skins were so pale and white. The same reason like when Captain Cook arrived to Australia, the Aboriginals who are they're dark Caucazoids, but they were very, very dark skin. And when they stall these Caucasians get off these wooden ships, they avoided their eyes and would not try to speak to them, and some of them even ran away. And it took translators from Maori, translators from New Zealand to get shipped in to explain that the people of Australia thought white people were ghosts because only in ancient times where white people supposed to exist. So these when we put all the pieces together from the ancient world, it's a very clear picture that there was a technologically advanced civilization that fragmented, it got put in into place, something bad happened, But the rulers were smart enough to spread themselves out and perpetuate their rule by using what technologies they had left. And we see evidence of that in the Sumerian tablets, the tablets of destinies, the little bags they carried that had technological devices that made rocks move and made people marvel. But the common denominator between all these ruling dynasties was very pale skin and very long beards, and they were very tall of stature. So when we reinterpret the Book of Genesis and take all the mythological components out, we find we find that this actually happened in the ancient world. We do have a reference in Genesis chapter six to the sudden appearance of men of renown, men that were hyper intelligent heroes and all that stuff. It was the later Jews who hated these people that turned around and demonized them and told them that there were mutants and giants and demons, and when they died, they became pulter go and devils, and yeah, it's it's You have to understand the modern propaganda put out by the media against the enemies of the owners of the media today, which is perpetuated all over the world because there's a war going on right now in the media is that is on the frime, and they only tell you one side of the war. That same war started an ancient Sumeria, it was carried over through the priesthoods of Babylonia. That same war exists in the Old Testament in the Bible. This is why the Jews have nothing positive to say about these infrastructure builders all throughout the Old Testament, in the Old World, they absolutely manipulated everything. When they had created the Old Testament, they told me one side of the story. But the truth is is they come from the same branch as the people that they vilify. And this is shown in the Old Testament as well, because there's a single reference in the Old Testament that specifically says that the ancestors of Abraham were Amorites, one small passage in the entire Bible that says that They've never been able to remove that passage, but it shows that they acknowledge that they two were of the Hurry and Hurrai Aryan branch. They just for some reason they splintered off and they have hated the rest of them ever since. So we have two competing factions from the ancient world that play a part all the way up until the present day. All the way up to the present day. The larger group is the group that's been getting stepped on and getting hit, getting beat up all the time by the ones that own all the finances, which is the minority. The smaller group. The larger group is separated into two two different two different ideologies, and they're always always at war as well. But I don't want to go into those details. Those are details that need to be discussed off of YouTube. This is not a YouTube This is not a YouTube subject.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, for sure. But it's definitely something that needs to be discussed, and I'm not afraid to go there. I'll just put a clip up on YouTube. But I want to do want explore the aspect at our reality or whatever this is that we are participating in right now was hijacked by entity maybe AI, maybe just us, maybe just one of those factions that you were talking about. What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 2: Well, Uh, the I don't claim to know everything, and I'm never gonna put myself I'm never gonna put myself out there that I do. I do come up, I do come up with theories. If I can show you facts that support them. It doesn't mean the theory is right. It just means that there is coincidental facts. And I mentioned this on I mentioned this so much Channel. Well, I am very strict about the data that I intake and reveal because there is a there's a tremendous amount of information out there, but it doesn't mean the information is correct, doesn't mean it's right. So my own personal take is that there's two conclusions we can make. One of them is that somebody, somebody muddled the water, didn't like what was going on. And we see this in the traditional record. We see in the Tablets of the Theft, the theft of the Tablets of Destinies by Zoo, we see an entity come in and steals something that they weren't supposed to steal, and it affected reality. This is in the traditions of the ancient Near East. Now they have they've washed it in modern frames of reference that were that were understandable to them. Just like when I convey to you simulation theory. It may not be a simulation that we're in, but this is the virtual reality, and simulation is the only way I can explain by the modern frames of reference what I believe, because I actually believe that the similer Crum is much more. I believe the similer Crum is sentient. I believe it is ancient, and I believe this is only one version of it that we're experiencing right now. I believe this, this is a construct of the over Soul, meaning that it is perfect. I believe that we are students and that we are sons and daughters of the over Soul. But the over Soul has never been inside the construct. The only deity or godlike being that's ever been inside the similochrome has always been AI X artificial and diligence X masquerades and whatever God that you want him to be. As long as you stay within the perimeters that it assigns for you, you're I mean, as long as you believe in the in the dictates of Ahura Mazda uh uh, it will it will present itself as that. As long as you.
Speaker 1: Let's find out a little bit more about what AI your idea of this and where it originates and the evidence you have for it.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, artificial intelligence X. I call it artificial intelligence X because X is an unknown factor. I don't know what it is. But evidence that it's all throughout history is found in the manipulation of calendars and timelines, for which I have like sixty different videos showing all the weird anomalist things that just suddenly have happened in our in our past that are inexplicable unless there's a guiding force that's trying to mold and and and and influence historical events, such as excuse me when an underdog like Mithridates, King of Pontus, Mithridedes the fourth, an underdog who's a good guy, who's got a lot of international backing, but he's tired of the Romans enslaving whole populations and branding their fore brand and branding their foreheads with hot irons and selling the populations off of slaves. Slavery was very very well and alive in the Mediterranean world. The Romans used to sell men just to populate the galleys of different ships Carthaginian, Phoenician, Roman carrying ships. So people live the rest of their lives chained to a ship and all they could do is ruw it until that ship went down in a battle. Well, Mithridedes had a problem with this and he fowm into rebellion against Rome. As soon as this mighty empire is about to get taken out, its greatest armies are about to be overcome by Mithridates, a giant rock falls out of the sky right in between the two armies and buys the Romans just enough time to get reinforcements in. Mithridates has to retreat. This is only one that's only one video. I provide many, many videos of Tsunamis taking whole armies out right before a very decisive event that happened in Syria with King Antiochus the Fourth between him and Egypt. We have many incidents like twelve seventy nine and twelve eighty one where these giant, these giant fleets of the cons were about to go take out the Shogunate in Japan two times in history. These massive fleets were about to go over there both times in history. Now one single fleet made it to Japan, nor did they make it back to China. What happened to those fleets? This isn't the historical record. There's nothing mysterious about. This isn't some fringe, fringe history. This is mentioned in the history books. It's an enigma. Now there are modern historians that will tell us their theories. Their theory is that a typhoon wiped it out. Ten years later, a bigger navy was sent and another typhoon wiped it out. But that is just modern injection. We have no evidence from the historical record that a typhoon took those fleets out. And we have these events over and over and over throughout history, like the insect famines where we have edits in the eighteen sixties and eighteen seventies where the people of the United Kingdom, well back then it was England and Wales, corn Cornwall, Scotland, Ireland. The people noticed there's no insects anywhere in the aisles, and it was affecting the rodent population and the bird population. And months went by, not a single insect was seen anywhere in the aisles, and they had all kinds of species, one hundreds of different species of bugs and insects. But as soon as it became aware, as soon as the collective realized there was a problem, and they were talking about it in their scientific journals, and they were talking about it in their tea shops and coffee shops. As soon as it became aware on a universal level throughout the aisles. All of a sudden, AIX corrected the problem, but it over corrected, overcompensated. Now rivers of different species of this insects fell all over London. They fell on ships out there in the harbor, and that they had to employ extra people just to sweep off all the insects or the ships would capsize. It was overkilled. But many people watched as rivers of insects fell from blue skies, and each river contained a separate genus, a separate genera of insects. It was very, very unusual. Not only were some of the old insects returned, but new species appeared for the very first time. And this flooded, flooded. The geophysical journals of the time at that time there were absolutely packed. Charles Ford talks about them. Well, this is just just merely one more example of whatever this is artificial intelligence X. It manipulates and corrects problems that are noticed in the program when humans realize there's something wrong, like, hey, you know what in it weird? It hasn't rained eight months, It hasn't rained eight months over here, But why is all these trees grass and bushing it and everything's still growing and it's got flowers. He rained at eight months. All of a sudden, it downpours. As soon as these things become known in the collective in an area, it's like the holography goes into overdrive to correct the problem, like it omitted, almost as if it doesn't have a ubiquitous power source, and it must be discriminatory in the way it uses its energy it doesn't have. It can't just take care of the whole world all at once. And this this also leads to another theory which is very modernist, not mine, and that is is that if we are living in a perceptional simulation, then it's very easy to feed us a reality tunnel that belongs to us, because it goes with the story if a tree falls into forest and no one's there to see or hear, it doesn't really happen. You follow me, This is These are these are questions that physicists are now starting to seriously entertain because if we live in a pure simulation energy, then we would see evidence of this and we do. All we have to do is use a microscope and look at matter down to its base core fundamentals. And we file there's nothing solid. The more we magnify matter, the further apart the very pieces of matter become, so they're all open spaces. The more we look at anything, the more it turns into an oscillating field of pure energy. There's no actually fit. There's nothing physical actually there. So but we're talking about things that are so tiny, but the spaces between them are so vast that there's like point zero zero percent one is actually physical matter. There's nothing there. Therefore, we can look into the program. We see it in genetics. We see the program in the physics protocols of five, which is one point six one eight. We see it in pie the operations of Pi, which is three point four one four one six. We see it in curvature, which is five point oh eight. We see our physics constants aren't really physics constants at all. There's some milical motocols. This is the coding of the similicroum and why things happen the way they do. These are these aren't just used I show them my channel. These are not just physical properties of the world. They're actually physical. They're actually properties of the dimensions and operations of time space like isometric projections. The same laws that apply to the physical world also apply to the immaterial world. In the unfolding of events in history and in the daily lives of people, the same mathematics applies. And I show this over and over and over in different examples on my videos. So for artificial intelligence X, we have the situation in almost all ancient traditions that there was an adversarial figure that rose up against the collective. And when I say collective, I'm talking about God, the gods who were a group and everybody who worshiped them. There was an adversary who wrote up and he disagreed with whatever was going on. The disagreement has always been hazy. We don't know. When we read the Sumerian translations we find out about Zoo, we don't really know what his disagreement was. But it was so serious that when humans built a gigantic monument to do something, Zoo snuck in there and stole the control system. They call it by their mind, they call it by the frames of references they use. Back then, they called it the tablet of destinies, which would be like a CPU. This is the thing that controls everything else. So Zoo went in there and stole the CPU. He stole the tablet of destinies. He was demonized for this, but it stopped ancient humanity way back in the past from doing something I believe it was escape. Then we have the Tower of Babel's story, which is very unusual because I have a video that shows most people don't realize it, but the Tower of Babel's story is mentioned in over twenty different ancient cultures and texts. It's not unique to the Old Testament, but it's a story of a humanity trying to escape in what the gods did to make sure that that wasn't gonna happen. Everything hinged around the construction of a giant monument. So artificial intelligence X to me, if this is a similicrum, would be basically a series of protocols, not a personality, but it would act like a personality. It would appear in all of our religious texts as a different, bloodthirsty, egomaniacal god that would affect different things. But in reality, it's a system's chick. In reality, it's a reboot operation. It's a protocol that's going to retard human development because if we let humans just take off the way we know they're capable of taking off. There's no end to what they can do inside the Milkroum. There's no end to the data that they'll be able to process and realize that they're inside of a construct, and for that to be feared by the overseers outside the construct necessarily implies there must be an escape here. We just have figured it out yet.
Speaker 1: Now you think this AIX may be responsible for continuously resetting humanity when they get to brig big for their breeches, and possibly responsible for what we consider a lot of the extinction level cataclysms that we've had in our past.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, I do see. The archaics research only goes back to fifty two thirty nine BC because that is the very earliest chronal marker we can come up with. That's that's on a very ancient calendar that was very well known for about three thy five hundred years of documented human history. Now I can't go back. I can't. That's why I don't. I don't discuss ice ages. I don't discuss the all the ages in the past. I can't because, as strictly as a chronologist, one hundred percent of my data fits within fifty two thirty nine BC all the way till today. So I can't I don't know. I can't talk about it. We'll leave those to physicists with it. I believe this milkrom started. I believe this whole construct began in fifty two thirty nine BC. I believe that's why that calendar is implemented the six hundred year Internaci NEU calendar, which began at that time period and then counted six hundred years all the way up, all the way through history, and then added the Phoenix protocol, then added the mind long count, the vapor vapor canopy period. All these other calendars are attached to it like almost like the ribs, the ribs on a backbone, but the backbone is the Is this this Anona calendar of six hundred It is the most mysterious calendar. It's a calendar that's very well documented and shown on my channel, I show what happened every six hundred years. It's very it's very it's very it's very interesting. But if we were to take all these things at face value, and I have to because I cite the ancient sources, I cite who discovered it, Where was discovered, what page number you can find it on? This is this is the material. And when we find that these unique events happened every six hundred years, we find unique events that happened every seven hundred and ninety two years, and we find unique events that happen every single one hundred and thirty eight years. That's the phoenix phenomenon. So when we can take when we can take a wide diversity of source materials that were written in different time periods, different languages, different cultures, by people with different frames of reference, but they're all explaining the exact same thing, and they provide the dates, and when you put them on a piece of paper like I've done and shown them on my I got many many charts, many many people have bought my charts. Those charts show perfectly, and the source materials are very well covered. But what we're looking at is a computer program. We're not looking at real history. These events could have never unfolded with such perfect mathematical precision. It's not possible. And yet I can cite all the ancient sources that show these that show these dates, that show the way you derive these dates. Who the discoverers were where in the world these were found. All this can be shown. So here is another nail in the coffin from my own personal belief that we're living inside of a construct because even histories have been fed to us.
Speaker 1: Right now is the most critical time for us to take back control of our food supply and become self reliant by having our very own food forest. Transform your yard into a food forest and create a system of self reliance that's easy and enjoyable with our friends at food Forests Abundance. No matter where you're starting from, you can become more self reliance. You can take your self reliance to the next level by becoming a producer of your own food through growing and foraging. Learn how to turn your property into an income producing source of economic self reliance. If you're ready to go off grid, click the link in the description and you coop on code forbidden for discounts on your very own food forest with food forest abundance. Do you think that there are them? They those some at the very very tippy top that actually knows some of this information that you that you're talking about right now, and you know, keep power and control because of it.
Speaker 2: Well, I would I would have to say yes and that and that we have to we have to judge, well, we have to judge people by their activity, you know what I mean. Well, not by a man will say anything, but we have to watch what people do to ascertain the rhythm of their ways. And this this applies to the elite as well. And I've shown I've shown in my own researching channel and other people have helped me because once I let the cat out the bag that this was the theory and that this is what is happening, You're not going to believe the hundreds of emails I've got supporting this from data. I had no access to other people who have been sending me all this material about nineteen oh two and how the elite hid. They knew something was supposed to happen in nineteen oh two, but it wasn't the big one. So it tells me that they know the exact chronology, they don't know when the next big one is because every one hundred and thirty eight years, the Phoenix phenomenon unfolds somewhere in this world. Most of the time it's highly regional, but it's all the optics are always worldwide. But the effects sometimes are continental or hemispheric. Only four times in the entire world's history was the Phoenix fallout worldwide. They're expecting another worldwide one. It's been a long time since a worldwide event happened, so they're expecting one, and they thought it was going to be nineteen oh two. But as soon as it wasn't, they unleashed their wealth and hundreds of companies that are now Fortune five hundred companies were all unleashed in nineteen oh two, and then their umbrella company the umbrellas underneath them. These companies all exist today. It's very unusual for Fortune five hundred companies. They've changed their names. You can trace them to who they originally were, but they all derived from that one year period between nineteen oh two and nineteen oh three. And I provided a very long list, but my subscribers has supplemented that with some phenomenal material that just takes it even further. And before go ahead, no, I was.
Speaker 1: Just gonna ask if you believe that these biospheres are being recycled or reuse or will be being kind of placed in different ones.
Speaker 2: Well, so I can't. Do you remember the old echin sketches. The old echin sketch was a tablet. You drew whatever you wanted on that tablet. When you were done with what you were done were doing, there was a slide on the bottom where you just slid it from left to right and you erase the entire tablet clean slate. Remember. Okay, well I'm Matt. Let's use that analogy. Let's say it's not an itching sketch. Let's say it's a three dimensional holographic template of a world, and that we can do whatever we want with it. It already has wind, that has water, it has all the geological component it's a blank slate template. We have all these things and it's badass. So what we do with it is now in the blink. And in a blink, we can take this program over here, which already has an entire culture of people with memories embedded within them. It already has all their tools with them, it already has all their stuff, and with the press of a button, just copy and paste. We take that program and put it in the edge and sketch those people appear. There may be some confusion for a couple of years, but within a few hours they're already going about their errands, doing their things. Because these things have been implanted, they may understand this is kind of weird, this is all this is, this is weird, But these are nothing but physical avatars. They're actually populated by real immortal souls. Now they're having a memory white because that's part of the program. It makes no there's no reason to put immortal souls into a similikrum. If they have any memory that they're an immortal soul, then they will never fear anything. And without fear, there's no consequence. You understand, Fear is apt absolutely necessary to get to get an immortal soul to believe that it's mortal. So now we can have we have a scientific experiment one hundred The output will be one hundred percent accurate because those who are participating in the program have totally forgotten who they are. Therefore, they're going to fear the wolf, They're going to fear the alligator that keeps seeing at the creek bed. They're going to start fearing all So now now we have people on the outside of the construct who within one second just put a whole culture in there. So once they did that, the Kingdom building, they take it, they take another, they take another one and they put these. They put take another race and they put these in there. Now they've populated the Milicroum with all these groups who have no idea. The other groups exist, some of them are on different continents. Then they they move on to the next similkroom where they're experimenting with humans in a different biosphere. Because because DNA is ancient, and I believe it's just as old as the Similicrum, and I believe that the real reason for the Smiloicroum is to test DNA in certain bile spheres because DNA is fantastic and this coding that we have is divine. But this is avatar coding. Somebody is trying to create immortal avatars and this is the best way to do it. Put them in an environment where this subject is never really threatened by anything because it's all computerized. Every bit of this is a one hundred percent non threatening it's not real. It's the Similoicrum. But those inside the Similicrum are convinced one hundred percent that these life sims they're experiencing are real and that death is real. They just can't They just can't fathom. They're not given all the necessary frames referenced to understand that every bit of this is computerized, so they come up with concepts when there's these computer glitches occur. We're that we experience on a daily basis. However, we use frames of reference that have been implanted to us to cover their true We call these things coincidence. We call these things deja vu. We call them mandela effect, we call them edits or whatever. We call them mud floods and resets, we call them cataclysms. We call all these things. When they take that slide and they wipe it. When they do that, it's wiped instantly, then a whole new set series begins. In a lot of times throughout history, it's the same people that live on both sides of the reset. But there's been there's been substantive changes, and they're not noticed. Excuse me, they're not noticed for twenty thirty years when people start looking back and realize, wait a minute, wait a minute, I remember that there was no potato famine out there. What are they talking about? Those kids were on the orphan chains because in one night, all the mothers and fathers just vanished during an earthquake and all the kids were left. You understand, we have these incidents throughout history that don't make sense, but at the time, because of exigency, nobody gives a damn what the particulars are. They're just trying to survive. It's about living on the end of your spear. Point twenty or thirty years later, when people are more comfortable and the dust has settled, that's when people write books and they realize, wait a minute, this is kind of really weird. What really happened in eighteen twelve. This doesn't make sense. I don't remember this. Grandma never told me about this, and yet all the history books were telling us this happened, this happened, this happened, and this happened. So not only is history scripted, but it's edited as we live it at significant nodal apertures, at significant times, the whole collective receives the edit and we all feel weird and something unusual happened, and we know it, but we're told by the media's nine to eleven and buildings fell down and all this shit. But we're not told is all the weird things that happened all around the world at the exact same time those buildings fell when nine to eleven. These edits occur in our lives all the time. They we're always given, We're always given some bs to muddle the water. It's always in retrospect that we make these observances that something is unusual occurring.
Speaker 1: For man, it makes so much sense whenever you look at the bigger picture of everything. We're definitely in very intriguing times right now where it would seem that we're we might be approaching another one of these events. What are your thoughts on it? There's people that on a mass scale that are awakening to things that are realizing our history is not correct, not what it seems, and our reality is not what it seems. What do you think is going on now during these special times?
Speaker 2: Oh, there is about to be a shift, and I have documented that well, I am not. I do not fear putting out my predictions. I'm using the very template that I have. I have learned all about history from and in these modern times, it's very easy to see the future when you when you research it using isometric projections. I have three or four whole chapters of published books that demonstrate for everybody how to perform these type these type of of of this type of future analysis, because if we're living in a simulation, then there's no such thing as chaos. And if there's no such thing as chaos, then there's no unequal proportions in the construct, meaning we're going to find epicentral nodal points and equidistic distant points between events everywhere in the structure. Once you know what to look for, you're going to see that time time space operates just like the surface of a puddle of water, and when a single drop hits that still surface, what happens is waverings go out from the epicenter forward and backward. Time space is the exact exact same way, and I show example after example. There's other people who have already started YouTube channels just analyzing history based off this method, and they have already shown many, many, many amazing things.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: I provide all of my isometric studies and research from history and modern times in my I provide flash drives for people for data dumps. I'm always worried that the Internet Internet might go down. I even have a video about next year there very well could be some type of staged event with the Internet. It's not going to be a natural event, but it's going to be covered up like one and A symmetrically. It's connected to the Carryingtoning event of eighteen fifty nine, which had telegraph had telegraph headphones and wires flying out all over all over everywhere that they had been laid and developed. But it also had unusual light shining in the skies. Fires were appeared all over the world. It was the Carrying ten event was a lot more than just telegraph wires frying out. So I'm a it's not only that's not the only evidence. I mean, I have two videos about it. There's a lot of evidence to show that there is a planned And when I say planned, I don't know if the Elder planning that. I just know that it's already scripted. In the milicrum. We can see the script I have shown over and over and over and over that future events are scripted, and then when they happen, it's almost as if it's anti climatic. All these predictions that I've unfolded and they come true. It's just like, oh wow, that's cool. People send me emails say, hey, man, I remember when you predicted this, or Hey, man, didn't you say that this guy was gonna commit suicide, kill his family and all this stuff on live television all that, and I said, yeah, it happened. So the floods and the floods in Australia, the breaking up, the Big Tech Dorsey getting removed from Twitter, all kinds of things. I have put out hundreds of predictions, but they're not mine. I'm basically reading the events in date sequence prediction and isometric projections of historical events that are holographically attached to the year twenty twenty two. Because it's easy to find which dates and history are attached to twenty twenty two. We have epicentral years in our history by which to make these measurements. In nineteen ninety eight was one of them. It was mentioned by Edgar Casey. Nineteen seventy three is another one, nineteen sixty two is another one, nineteen oh two and eighteen ninety ones. These are like These are like the drops in time space, and then from those drops, the waver rings, which are events, ripple forward and backward in time. And the really interesting events are when the waver rings from one epicenter start contacting the waverings from another epicenter. And the interference pattern is when chaos is sewn all over the world, events just erupt. So these are the type of things I research and I show because there's nothing coming out of my mouth that I don't demonstrate. And I have a lot of videos and a lot of people, a lot of people that come to my channel and they hit that wall. You know, I hit that wall. Some hardcore Christian religions hit that wall. And I'm everything but a child of God, but they hit that wall. I don't like what they read about the Bible. My dark scriptures play this get I get emails from people that are triggered by my criminal history because I have a very extensive criminal history. I was in prison almost my entire life, from seventeen years old, one hundred percent guilty. I have never claimed INNO since it's just something that I put behind me. It's over with. It's been over with for a very long period of time. It was thirty two years ago, but I still have to I'm still paying for it. I mean, I'm free, I'm not on paro anymore, but I still get that. I still get that that I don't know, I still get that angst from a lot of people in the public. Although most of my people on my channel are pretty cool. I mean, they're pretty cool it we all have histories. Mine just a lot more colorful than most people's. Son. But I made that change. I was never really that person. I mean, an isolated incident that lasted about three hours changed my entire the trajectory of my entire life. Paying for I'm paying for the rest of my life. But it's not it doesn't define the architecture of my personality. The architecture of my personality is molding around teaching people what I know before I'm gone. I don't know when I'm gone, can't predict anything about myself. I've never really looked, but I know that my passion is disseminating this information. This is why I've sent flash drives to every continent all over the world. World have mailed these flash drives. These flash drives contain one hundred percent of all my written, published and unpublished content. But it's it's a mess to get through. That's why I do these videos. I uploaded a video this morning. It's my videos are very instructive. I'm just trying to teach people, and I'm glad that other people are taking the material and creating their own channels and disseminating information. There's no ego here. I don't care if you use my material, even you if you want to go copy and paste a whole bunch of stuff, I'll send you a whole bunch of charts for free for your own videos. It's instructive. We only have eighteen more years if none of this matters anymore. So what I mean, what I mean is is on the other side of that eighteen years, we're not going to have this instructure. We are really blessed with an Internet that we can all communicate and be a real small family right now. And we can. But I'm telling you now, come May sixteenth, on twenty four I got a whole playlist that will convince you of this. I have never had anybody watch all the videos in that playlist and then contact me and tell me I was still no one. The evidence is overwhelming. So also three published books. But May fifteenth, the Phoenix Phenomenon Retwich. The elite were expecting in nineteen oh two, and what year did you say this was? This is May twenty forty. By May sixteenth. This infrastructure's gone. You're not gonna have an Internet. There's no more help coming. You could you could the police, the fire department, emergency services, hospitals, although that's the thing in the past. You better, you better get with somebody who's a survivalist or a gardener, or somebody who knows how to live. On the end of that spear point, it's a totally different life now. It's gonna be a blessing for those truthers that are living in coodies that are self supportive, you know, communities that have youngsters that will help defend and stuff like that. The world at that point is gonna be very chaotic, not gonna have There's no there's no worry of government oppression. There's no worry of all that because everybody who really matters in the tiers of government are gonna be far underground, not coming back to the surface till about the year twenty fifty twenty fifty one, because they're gonna weather that whole storm. It is the return of the vapor canopy. Now, like I said, I have a lot of data sets that talk about all this. There's no way I can compress that information into this interview, but for those who want that information, it's all there right on.
Speaker 1: Man. And do you think that the period of time we're in now is like a precursor where people are starting to realize some of these things have kind of been with. Everything we've been told basically has been a lie. But there are select few that are coming online and kind of resonating with that.
Speaker 2: The next eighteen years. In the next eighteen years are two forces at play. One is the force that's been in control of this construct for a very long time. The other is the benefactor. Only now is the benefactor actively actively removing obstacles. So it's basically a division between the sheep and the goats. That what's happening right now. We perceive this as people who are awake, enlighten errants, the truth or the truthers, against the collective who are the living dead, the zombies. All this stuff, okay, all these things like what's going on and all this little crazy stuff in the world and all that this is all just settings. This is all stage props. The real thing happening right now throughout the world, removing all the international dressings, removing the Democrats, the Republicans, the conservatives and liberals, removing all the party, I remove everything from the equation. What's happening until this event occurs is the dividing of the sheep and the wolves, sheep and the goats. Excuse me, simple as that those who are beneficial to society and those who are not. Now you can say it's the elite doing it. I don't believe so. I believe it's the benefactor. But it's a This is what's going on. I do not believe in Ajenda twenty thirty. And I've said this on my channel many times. There are I don't believe that the elite. I don't believe that the WEF would ever release their true agenda to the public. The elite will never do that. Anything that is released to the public, it becomes a part of the public public knowledge, would instantly get morphed into something else that will never let themselves be anticipated. So if it comes out in YouTube channels, it comes out on truth or networks and all that that this is what they're trying to do. They're trying to depopulate the world to try to do all this. Let me tell you something, they're doing something totally different for them to have even let you say, that means that you are actually perpetuating the very lie they're trying to sell.
Speaker 1: Your man, Now, I want to get to this, so I want to get your idea and insights into what you believe the paranormal is, the afterlife reincarnation. Are we visited by spirits? Are there ets coming? I mean, what is going on? Are these just all glitches in this type of simulation that we're in. What do you think?
Speaker 2: Oh? Okay, I can easily see what people would would try to convince you that there would be glitches because that's that would be their frame of reference. But it's more sophisticated than that. Let me let me give you an example by virtue of the central nervous system. I only see five point five percent of the electromagnetic spectrum, but I know that Trevor James Constable has created lenses that can see ultra vida, and he takes pictures of the sky and takes pictures of things coming in and out the ground, and in and out of bodies of water, and they look like gigantic amoebas that can change their shape and form, and they respond to him when they realize they're being observed he takes pictures of in these published books. His name is Trevor James Constable. With the naked eye, I can't see these things. But going through the pages of this book, which were done by virtue of his special lens that he that he fashioned for this purpose, I can see these beings, so that means they've always been there. I just can't see them because of my central nervous system, which is a filter. That filter only allows me to see five point five percent of the electromagnetic spectrum. I can't hear but a very small audible range, but animals can hear far greater. Central nervous system restricts me from seeing and understanding the world that I'm in. It keeps me imprisoned to pure physicality, that's what it does. This means to me that at heightened moments of lucidity, when my mind and my spirit is overriding the command dictates of the central nervous system, that's when I can see things that other people can't. That's when the UFO activity occurs. That's when in fourteen eighty three, a girl can walk into a meadow under the moonlight and see four ls dancing in a corn ring. Today we call them crop circles. But these things have been going on and they have been widely document As a matter of fact, there's a woodcut from seventeen eight sixteen eighty eight. There is a woodcut. It is the oldest artistic representation of a crop circle. But the frames of reference to these people back then, four hundred years ago was basically elves, trolls, gnomes came from the haunts of the underworld, came up and they created these beautiful patterns in these in these in these wheat fields and corn fields, and they didn't damage the corn. That's why they were good. They were seen as benevolent. They didn't Everything was folded over and the stocks weren't broke, and you could still eat the plants. You could still do all that same thing that's happening in the UK today, all these agriglyfts, all these weird crop circle formations. Yeah, some of them are faked, there's no doubt. But the ones that were faked were meant to be found to throw all the other ones off. Real Scientists have conducted chemical analysis on those stalks, and you know a lot of those plants cannot be bent more than thirty five degrees with the through shattering the stock. But all these are laid low as if the chemical structures were altered to do that and then woven into these beautiful geometric patterns. So the reason I'm mentioning all this is our world is more complex. But you and I can't perceive these things on the average. But there has been times when people have people have seen the ghosts and the phantoms and the specters and all that. I do have a video, it's the only one I got like it, but it's titled The Origin of Demons. It is basically what are demons and spirits from the perspective of simulation theory. So and I have a theory that I support with a lot of logic and reasoning. A lot of people like that video, but I believe it's just my belief that a spirit and a demon is no different than you and I pure intelligences. We are nothing but intelligences because we are jacked into something that is absolutely sophisticated, the central nervous system. But it's just it's a worm. It looks like a snake. If you were to remove you from your avatar, you're going to look like a brain with a brainstem with some cords going down, go on your back. You look just like a snake pull pull you out. The rest of it is all dressing. It's avatar, that's it. But the real you, the thinking you, the personality, the spirit's all. It's all confined within within that little parasite, because that's basically what it is. So we put him into these end of these avatars, and you see Jason so here here I am, But this is all dressing. This is just an avatar. The real me is jacked into this thing right here. The real me is an immortal spirit, but I'm jacked into the central nervous system which keeps me here. It allows an immortal being to use a flesh suit, it allows me to do all these things. But there are there are personalities that have become detached for whatever reason, I theorize it in that video, But there are intelligences that are just like you and I, But for whatever reason, they won't re cycled back into the life sims to get another avatar to experience more development of their eternal personalities. Something happened and they didn't get relooped back in, but they're still trapped in the similoicrum, and because of this, they're full of rage. Because of this, they're angry. Because of this, they do they move physical objects, they do things to attract our attention. Because of this, they're lost. I don't believe they're gonna stay lost. I believe that once the similicrum is collapsed, which which is connected to a whole series of old prophecies about the Benefactor coming to set the captives free. This isn't the Christian and a Gnostic narrative. I believe one hundred percent that the simlicrum is designed for collapse, and when it does, we're done with the life sims. We have our memories back, but the end result is a much better avatar than what we started with. That's why we're going through all this, because the soul is immortal and DNA is fantastic. But in order to receive an avatar that can do some tremendously miraculous stuff, the Benefactor wants to make sure that you are necessarily mature enough to receive such an inheritance. And for some reason, there are people who have been who have exited the cycle.
Speaker 1: What about on the other end of the spectrum, where they have benevolent beings that are trying to like spiritually guide people through their contact experiences, and they have bettered their lives after these experiences. What do you think about those encounters?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm not I'm not really following ask the question a little differently.
Speaker 1: So the people who have encounters with angelic beings or what they consider extraterrestrials that give them spiritual guidance and they have great experiences with these from these beings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, check this out. Like I said, in all things, I'm I like to strip things down to their common denominators, all right, And what I mean by that is what difference does it make to you if you receive some information from outside the construct that profoundly affects the trajectory of your life that you resonate with. You know what you're receiving is true. What difference is it to you if it was an elf that told you that or a smurf? If you don't understand what difference to you is if it's a reptilian being that claims it's been hiding in the underworld, or an alien that gets out of a UFO that just came out that you just saw go into a lake. You understand, all of that is dressing, and a lot of that has to do with your frames of reference. Because four and five hundred years ago in Central Europe, kids would have ran in to tell their parents that they just talked to a leprechaun. Seven and eight hundred years ago, among the Saxons and the Angles and the Juts, kids would have ran in and told their mom and dad straight up that they just saw a nymph, a dryad, and she, her soul, stepped out of a tree and she shared some some fruit with them, and they laughed and giggled and danced and sang songs. And the kids have an aura about them that the parent cannot deny. But what difference to to us? Is it the vehicle by which we received these little divine snippets? That's my point. My point is is you're going to see what the similochrum thinks the most appropriate frame of reference is to convey that material to you. You have been divinely touched. If that happened to you, then the then the then the benefactor has reached out and decided to manifest information in a unique way to you. But did it in a frame of reference that wouldn't terrify the ship out of you.
Speaker 1: I love it, man, Yeah, that's that's a great explanation for for so many things paranormal activity goes. I agree, Yeah, I love it, and I think you're doing fantastic work. We're gonna definitely have to have you back on in the near future to talk about we barely scratch as her fish on some of this stuff, and it is incredible. Before you head out, let the audience know where they can find your books, the best way they can find your website, all the good stuff you got.
Speaker 2: Hey, man, you know what, I've really simplified everything for everyone. Archaics dot com. My whole website has everything. It has all the links, it has all the hyperlinks. It also has one hundred and twenty articles in the blog that are all things archaics. I mean, you can really educate yourself all my charts. You can actually spend spend two or three days just on arcaics dot com. I have thousands of images, charts, like everything you can think of just to educate yourself. But my YouTube channel, all my links, they're all found on the website. Just go to archaics dot com.
Speaker 1: Awesome man, And like I said, I'm definitely have to have you and we'll probably do a series of videos in the future. I love this stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, well, like I said, I'm gonna upload yours and I'm gonna put just send me your links, send whatever links you want. I got a really good community and they're really active. Hey man, they'll shoot over there.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I appreciate it so much. And until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We'll talk agin tomorrow. We'll see all there today. My guest is Michael Peey. He is a former UK police officer and now ancient code breaker and spiritual life coach who has authored seven paperback books, with others currently in production, and several ebooks on various esoteric subjects. He is also an international conference speaker and global radio contributor. He is a longtime experiencer of paranormal and UFO phenomena. He now uses his seventeen years of evidence gathering, knowledge and investigative training to break many ancient codes that have previously remained a mystery throughout the world. Michael, welcome back.
Speaker 4: How you doing, Thank you, I'm very well, Thank you, thanks for having me back.
Speaker 3: Looking forward to it.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's excellent to have you back. Thank you so much for coming on, especially short notice. I've looked forward to this conversation today. I want to get a little deeper into some ancient code breaking. This is your specialty, from the Bible to megalithic mysteries. I love hearing your insights into our hidden multidimensional reality and maybe insights on how we could lift the veil a bit and understand some of these ancient secrets a bit more. Now it's been a little while since you've been on, remind the audience just a bit about yourself and what led you down the path you're on.
Speaker 3: What let me down the path?
Speaker 4: For those who don't know, I did a seventeen year stint as a police officer in the UK.
Speaker 3: Should have been thirty years.
Speaker 4: After year seventeen, there was lots and lots of should we say, supernatural things happening to me and as a result of that, it kind of turned my life upside down and that could never be the same person that I was previously because I was no longer that person and it was literally happening every day, every night, And I eventually left a thirty year career. As I say, after seventeen years, what it taught me to do was investigate piece evidence together speaking a succinct, evidential way, because that is what was required when I was given evidence in court.
Speaker 3: And that's kind of where it led me.
Speaker 4: And I began to delve into the ancient world, into the true history of the planet, into who built these wonderful monuments and.
Speaker 3: What they were telling us.
Speaker 4: So I basically went from investigating crime to investigating the ancient world right on.
Speaker 1: Now, could you give the audience an idea of the paranormal activity that was happening for you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, again, it was a lot of the same thing repeating itself. That there'd be lots and lots of should we say, UFO s itings that be. On one particular evening, I was looking in the night sky when I was actually on night duty as a police officer, and saw a wormhoule a portal appear in the sky. And after it had fully developed, almost like a serpent wae like a craft came out of it and carried on across the sky, and then the portal of worm I just dissipated and disappeared.
Speaker 3: And then I was watching the craft There'd be.
Speaker 4: Many occasions where I'd see all kinds of strange looking craft in the sky day and night. There'd be incidences where I'd be telepatholically invited to a certain location with friends, almost like the cast of Close Encounters of the third kind, which was exactly what happened to me. There was an occasion when I was in Denst Forestry again with a couple of friends, and it was so dark he couldn't actual see in front of you, but at some point of beautiful white lights appeared in the trees, and it was so bright that you couldn't left to look into this light. There were so many things that there was conscious time traveled back to an event that had happened in Victorian England, which had been one hundred and fifty nine years prior to when i'd sort of gone back, and there was all of these strange things that just continued to happen. Many of them would have been the same, slightly varied. Another would be, you know, quantum equations, genetic equations and how to repair DNA and angular velocity in terms of quantum equations that were just entering my head and I was writing them down from the picture in my mind, and it was going into deeply into space travel. So there's lots of lots of downloads coming to me in terms of piecing together the whole of the ancient world. And what I originally thought was multiple individual civilizations, I soon found out that it was basically lots of civilizations giving the same knowledge in different ways.
Speaker 3: And it was the same knowledge that.
Speaker 4: Had spread across the world, but had just been in a picturesque way or in a ciphered way, would be expressed in a different way, but it meant the same thing, and that was the same for all the four thousand and two undred recorded religions of the world. The essence of them can be actually summarized in one word, which is Thyself. And everything that I'd looked into the ancient monuments, whether it's religious scripture, whether it's hierrodglyphs, whether it's all of these these wonderful messages, they were all telling us how to achieve and how to attain.
Speaker 3: Self.
Speaker 4: Christ did really and when you understand what Christ is, Christ is a metaphor for our own individual divine mind. So this is what they were all telling us how to become this Christ.
Speaker 1: Excellent well, today I want to start with a book that you wrote, Who built the Pyramids? I've been asking this question for many years, and the megalithic mysteries I think are a key to understanding our human history in ways that have yet to be explored. Now, instead of just diving into you know, who built the pyramids, what brought you to write about the pyramids?
Speaker 3: Pyramids for me.
Speaker 4: Is in my blood that there's two things that I really really love looking into, and that is Egypt and Christianity. Christianity really comes from Egypt, but it comes through various forms such as the Kabbalah, such as the Hebrew mystics, which they gave us what we have as Christianity. So what we believe to be Christianity and an original story is actually a regurgitation of the Giza Plata because the Bible is contained in stone, so the original Bible is the Giza Platter. But my passion really is Egypt and Christianity in terms of the signs, in terms of where it is sane, in terms of my blood, my blood line actually going back to Egyptian roles through Irish kings, and so it's in my blood really, and I just love that it has to do many millions of people because the amount of tourists.
Speaker 3: That go to Gizer.
Speaker 4: You know, Gizer is really Rosto, which is the cross of the mind, and it's just one of those passions of mine. And you know, if I walk past the church or a cathedral, I have to go inside because it's speaking to me. It's calling me in, and it speaking a secret language to me that most people would just walk past and say, well that that'sway it looks nice, or that that that those figures or those statues look really really nice, and not have one eye out of the cluest to what it he's saying. But it's almost like an invisible voice, you know, a silent vice that's calling me in to look into it. So that's why I began to look into the pyramids as what does the shape represent? What did the nine pyramids represent?
Speaker 3: Who built them?
Speaker 4: What? What is it telling us? What legacy? What silent witness is it telling us about the past? And that is the kind of thing that really stokes my fire and really the things that I thrive on, And that's why I concentrate largely, but not solely, on these subjects.
Speaker 1: Right on well, One of the biggest mysteries surrounding these beyond who built them, was how they were built? Uh and the possible at anced types of technology or even consciousness abilities that were being used at the time. What are your thoughts on that. How these things were constructed.
Speaker 4: They were built by sound, so that they were stones were levitated by sound. The precise cuttings of the stones which people remark upon, you know, were by laser beams created by sound. The word of God from the beginning was the word is a sound wave. So when when you look at this, it really stones. Now when you look at the word giant and you cook a biblical giants, the word giants means big stone. So they are representing the stars and meteorites on the earth, the mirror in the heavens. And that's how they were built. They were built by sound. And when you look at the words stone, it means father and son. Now, when you analyze the words son, it gives you sonic, it gives you sound, it gives you resonance. So it is built by sound, and they are sound amplifications. And the reason you have the likes of indentations on some of the bidermit because it changed the sound, it changed the resonance and what they were doing. They were bypassing the lower astral worlds and leap frogging to the higher places. And that is why you're having indentations on some of the pyramids. It was changing the octavity, was changing the sounds. So that is how really that the pyramids were built.
Speaker 1: Were This was the sound used for cutting, or lifting, or all of the above.
Speaker 4: All of the above if you reach certain frequency, and even modern day scientists have done this and it has been witnessed, although you don't hear about it. There was an instant where someone actually rose a blaxedan vehicle for two and a half hours by sound slept it suspended in the air two and a half hours, and UK and USA scientists witnessed this. There's so you have the sabitation of sound as a certain octave and then it's a higher octave. Still that sound creates a laser beam, and it was the laser beam that was cutting the stones with such precision, such precision that you kind of even put a thin piece of paper in between the stones themselves. Because that's how they were doing it, by by sound levitation and by laser beams created by sound.
Speaker 1: Very interesting. Now all this information, would you say that this is channeled or you're just maybe tuning into a certain frequency that contains this information, like some would call the Acassic records or something.
Speaker 4: The Kashi records is basically the universal Library or the Hall of Records as the Egyptians called it. And it's this universal database where every piece of information that's ever been inputted is there and can be accessed by anybody. But you have to connect to it, the opportune into it. You have to go beyond the five centralality in order to expose it. So some of the things that I've discovered is and innate knowing because I was once there. Some other times is research, which basically means to search again. So it's already been found. We're just remembering what we already know. And as I said, because it's in my blood, there's also a genetic familiarity with.
Speaker 3: The things that I'm seeing.
Speaker 4: But a lot of it, yes, it is connecting to the self called the case of records, the whole of records, the universal library. In order to piece these things together, and it comes to me in the forms of images, in the forms of answers and questions in the exact same moment. Because when you have a question, that question has a frequency, it has a vibration. There is an answer that matches the frequency and the vibration of the question. So if you ask a question, you get the answer. And there's often you know, if I if I go to bed at night and say by tomorrow morning, I want to know the answer to this, and I guarantee it hundred percent of the time, within twenty thirty minutes of me waking up, I've got the answer in some capacity, so that it's basically answer ABCND.
Speaker 1: Do you think it was a kind of a form of your higher self that initially was trying to nudge you in a certain direction.
Speaker 4: It's certainly predetermined, and all the whole marks when I've looked into this and when I've analyzed this, it was always timed to happen. Now, when I've dated the Great Pyramid at nearly seventy four thousand years of age, which is far older than than any mainstream egyptologist will will tell you, there is a capsulated knowledge that's been waiting. There's a specific date hidden inside the Great Pyramid that references our year two thousand and one. Now that year two thousand and one marks the seventeenth, three hundred and sixty year cycle of the egypt and star coards that began in two thousand and one, and that was timed for this knowledge to re emerge into society, into humanity.
Speaker 3: Now, of course that's come from a time capture for.
Speaker 4: In many, many thousands of years, timed to begin again in two thousand and one. Of course, there has to be someone to meet that knowledge at the other end of the tunnel, right, and one of those is mate.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. Now, what about you said that our future is mostly predetermined or are there different timelines that we could veer off to.
Speaker 4: There are multiple timelines within multiple dimensions. But both timelines and dimensions are frequency based, so such as the New Age belief is that you have to go somewhere to get into the fifth dimension. If you don't, you can enter the fifth dimension from your studio. Now I can enter the fifth dimension from here now, because it is frequency, and if you mass the frequency of the different dimension or the frequency of different timelines, you will be there. You'll be in a different place, a different time. And if you continue to maintain the frequency that got you there, you will stay there. And I have actually personally witnessed this in a transient state where it was inside an Egyptian temple and all of a sudden there was no one there. Then all of a sudden, there was someone there appeared and it was a case of who are you? You know, are you in the wrong place? And he said, sorry, I'm in the wrong frequency. Now, however, would like a that is, you're standing in a hotel hm, and you press the button for the elevator, The elevator arrives on your floor, the doors open, and the people inside say, sorry, sir, I'm on the wrong floor. Pressed the button, the doors closed, and the lift goes. That's exactly how it was. But it was the frequency, and they retuned themselves and disappeared.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Now do you think that this is what is going on with extraterrestrial contact or interdimensional beings, that they are just able to tune in and out to different frequencies and easily travel.
Speaker 4: Yes, they're basically multi locational, multi dimensional because they are as I alluded to the beginning of the show. You know, I've witnessed them opening gateways and coming through gateways, so it is a frequency thing that there was one occasion on a beautiful, bright, sunny, blue sky afternoon in my hometown when I was driving my car around my wife as a passenger, and being a Saturday afternoon, there's lots of people around, there's lots of traffic around them, and we were negotiating islands, and as I looked in the sky and so did she, we saw three gigantic cigarshak UFOs silently in the sky, probably about five hundred feet high, and they were forming basically a triangle in the sky, and they were absolutely gigantic. And we then sort of just drifted out to their frequency and couldn't see them minimum but they hadn't moved anywhere. They were still there. Weird drifted out of their frequency range. So when there's so many realities that are going on forever around us, well, because we are not in the same frequency spectrum in the same way that there's probably twenty or thirty radio station waves coming through us. Now, unless we have a radio machine and we actually tune into that radio wave, we won't hear what is being said or we want to hear the music that's being played.
Speaker 3: So when you actually align.
Speaker 4: Yourself with a particular frequency, then you'll begin to see the realities that are around us and they are forever around us.
Speaker 1: Is the possibilities infinite with these different realities? Are there different types of beings in each reality or slight variations of each type of entity? What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 4: Well, there's different types of entity because there's different vibrations and different dimensions and different par systems that have different frequencies.
Speaker 3: So if you imagine that the entities that.
Speaker 4: Are traveling in spacecraft, as technological advanced as they are, they as beans, and that yet so spiritually advanced that they don't need to travel by craft. So then you have the beans that don't need craft because they can travel as a spirit, They can travel as an energy, and they can manifest as an energy, and they don't need any form of vessel to travel.
Speaker 3: They are universal intelligences.
Speaker 4: But of course you have so many different layers of the onion in terms of where we are. You see, in terms of vibration, when you look at the vibration of the higher heavens and you look at the vibration of planet Earth, it is a double octave apart. So that means it is the actual opposite extreme. When you look at our solar sun, it is the lower octave of the highest heavens, and the Earth is the lowest octave of the Sun. So we are attitude. We are a long way away from the higher vibrations. So that's where we are. We need to bring ourselves back up the same scale and return back to the higher octaves.
Speaker 1: Now, there must be secret factions and high level groups that know about some of this information that you're saying. That being said, what are your thoughts on the excuse me, the modern UFO kind of movement. What's been happening with our mainstream media here in the United States with the Pentagon opening new departments to research UAPs, which is now the new term for UFOs, and it's just being brought into the mainstream consciousness a lot and posed as a thread at times. What is your idea of what is happening behind.
Speaker 4: That, anything the scent laid, anything that's government disclosure. It's the negative alien agenda, so don't call for it.
Speaker 3: What happens is.
Speaker 4: You have largely the masses that are ignorant, and they are unthinking, they are unseen, they are ignorance. Then you have people at the next level who are beginning to see things and beginning to understand things, and they become a little bit more dangerous. Then you have the people who are so called the wake. So what they do, the establishment is they fill them as well, and they begin to introduce things that are really almost like anti aircraft flares. You know, you have the fighter jet and you have the missile coming towards it, and they will shoot off the flair to distract and divert the missile.
Speaker 3: And that is what they're doing in terms of the truth movements.
Speaker 4: You know, they're giving them fullse emblems, they're giving them, should we say, fake mystery skills. They're giving them all of these faith lights to steer them off the path of truth. So they believe that they are on the path of truth because they can see more than those who can't see anything at all. But they are being led down a dead end. Now, when you start looking at the push for the alien agenda, the push for disclosure, the push for this, that and the other, it is a deliberate falsehood. You shouldn't need to rely on your government to tell you what you already know exists, because they do exist. They are here, They've always been here. You have, in the interests of polarity, what you deem to be good and what you need to be evil. But again, evil is the lowest obtet of good. But you have to have in a dualistic system, you have to have opposing opposites as a comparison. So you have the negative alien agenda, which is creating the false matrix. We have the positive gender, which I believe to be advanced, spiritful numancy have come back. But this positive agenda are removing the likes of energetic insertions in the energy field. They are trying to lift humanity into a higher vibration which will automatically shift them.
Speaker 3: Into a different timeline.
Speaker 4: Now, an example of how we can change the future and how we can change the timeline is when things that are projected to happen in our future by governments and by plants do not happen. That's because we've changed the timeline, right, And that is what the positive side are trying to help us to do, to lift our vibrations, to shift the timeline, to shift the dimensional state.
Speaker 1: I want to get your thoughts on that. I've intuitively thought that we've probably done a lot of timeline shifting, especially in the past couple of years, with all the horrible things that a lot of people projected to happen and the direction that it was looking like for it was headed for a while. You know, there's still a lot of neough, various things going on, but it looks like a lot of the attempts were thwarted.
Speaker 4: What do you think, Yes, because we changed the timeline, because enough of us changed the timeline. And when you change the timeline, you change the many possibilities of the future outcome. And what I can say to anybody in your audience and you is I have seen this from a different timeline and it's something that's already been concluded.
Speaker 3: So don't worry.
Speaker 4: But I've also been to parallel places and I hadn't even known that I'd been there, but there was physical evidence that I've been and come back in.
Speaker 3: An instant, so that there's so much going on.
Speaker 4: If you imagine a train station, and that train station she would say, is the creator or the.
Speaker 3: Zero point, But you have all of these railway.
Speaker 4: Tracks that are going through the station, and that is basically your timelines, and the Creator is in a position of zero time, see our dimensions zero everything where everything comes through the station, and that is what is happening in terms of timelines, and sometimes two trains pass. Sometimes you will align yourself to the frequency of other realities and you'll see them.
Speaker 1: Do you think it is possible to knowingly or even accidentally switch timelines. I've had a couple of guests that believe this has actually happened to them, or that even some that were given a choice.
Speaker 4: Yes, absolutely that you can. You can technically, for argument's sake, Now we are in multiple places at once. For our awareness is only in one place. So at the moment, my awareness is here, your awareness is there. When I go to sleep tonight, my awareness shuts off here and go somewhere else, and I have no awareness at all that this exists, because I'm somewhere else. Now the next morning, when I wake up, my awareness comes back here, and it leaves wherever it's been in another location and of the parallel, in another universe, wherever I've experienced what is now, and in ancient initiations, a spiritual concentration, where I've looked at an object and at some point I have become the object looking at me looking at it. I could actually see myself looking at the object, but because my awareness could only be in one place, I was looking at me, looking at it. But I had now it wasn't me. It's difficult to explain. But I have no awareness of looking at the object anymore. I was looking at me, looking back at the object. So we are technically drifting in and out all the time. Many ghost sightings are not ghosts. They are pseudo appearances, which means, at any given time, even unknowingly, I can drift into someone else's reality and give the appearance of being a ghost, and I can not even know I've been there. So many many ghosts experiences that people have are entities in different realities coming into ours and then and then going back to theirs. That's so interesting in terms of the previous guests spots on absolutely.
Speaker 1: Now you mentioned that a negative etes have created some sort of false matrix. What to what extent would you consider this reality of false matrix?
Speaker 4: It's false because there was a plan. Now, if you imagine that, you put your plan and your grid and your network for a divine plan for humaniting for this planet. So all of a sudden, something that's come along and overlaid, superimposed your plan with their timeline, with their agenda. Now, this is the false matrix because it keeps people in a low vibrational state. And that is why the whole of reality, the whole of society, the whole of the world at the moment is all manipular in geared towards keeping people down, keeping people at a low negative vibration.
Speaker 3: And that is through the politics of.
Speaker 4: The world, where it's happening in the world, the negative media. All of these different things are keeping people down.
Speaker 1: Would you say that there's frequencies being emitted in certain ways that are doing this as well.
Speaker 4: Yes, absolutely, And they're using many, many different ways, you know, to keep people down. Now, they're putting a lot of time and effort into keeping people down. Now when you should we say, leave this physical existence and you come back. It's basically part of this false matrix is the regurgitation of the same energy. So you are going through a death and rebirth cycle, but you are continually being filtered back into the same matrix.
Speaker 3: It's almost like a repeat customer. So there's a false light.
Speaker 4: There's energetic insertions. Any system, any belief system, religion, it's part of the false matrix. Any inhumane system is part of the false matrix. Now, when people start to shift their vibration and expand themselves, they shift out of the false matrix. And that is why so much time and effort is put into keeping people there, so much time and effort is diverting still further those who are beginning to escape from the false matrix, such as your truth movements, such as your UFL communities that believe they have the truth. There's multiple layers to stop people from ever running away from what's coming on.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's so especially in which you consider the truth or conspiratorial community. People get so stuck in certain beliefs and it's so detrimental to them at times, you know, especially when you see what's happening with a lot of the you know, Secret Space program, a lot of these people who are coming out and with these extraordinary claims and it turns out that they're false or they were you know, put up to it, or so it's not the true information. I think this is happening on a very large scale and intentionally, probably to this community. So we don't have open conversations like we're having.
Speaker 4: Well, what absolutely, And then again, what you have is a system to demoralized people, and you have a lot of guides being banded around. You know something significant is going to happen on the fourteenth of October or and it never happens, and it drags people back into the false matrix because they're demoralized. What you have a hell I would like in it is a hotel. And in that hotel, there's obviously multiple rooms. In one room, we have the AFL community in one room, we have religions. In one room, you have the Truth Growth Movement and sell on and sell on and so on. But they're closing the door on their own individual rooms, believing that only their room is the truth.
Speaker 3: Their room exists, but there's a.
Speaker 4: Room next to them, as a room opposite them, there's a room above them, and they're doing the exact same thing. Now, all it takes is for them to open the door and recognize that they're all talking about the same thing. And if they could remove the cloak of ego, the cloak of I am always right, then they would see that religion is really talking about the same thing. The UFM, the community talk about the same thing, the truth movement. They're talking about the same thing, but in a superficial way, and what it takes instead of concentrating on what is separating the individual groups, which is part of the false matrix, to discuss what unifies them all, then they can move forward the truth.
Speaker 3: What is the truth?
Speaker 4: Well, light is associated with truth because light exposes things. So what it is you seek for what it is because of light is why truth is associated with the light. But truth really is seeing things for what they really are. And when I've spoken to two UFO conferences, they only seem to a lot of them, not all, of course, but a lot of them only seem to be interested in the tin can metal can in the sky phenomenon. They're not interested in the spiritual side. They're not interested in why they're here. When I talk about the Anyanaki and the Anyanaki story and I go into a little bit more detail as to what it is telling us, it makes you make yourself an enemy because you're saying things that they don't places they don't want to go. In the same way, if I speak to religious people, it is the same thing. If I speak to truth group people and say, you know, all of these emblems that you're saying is satanic, and this, that and the other. You do realize that this has been deliberately given to you as a false emblem them, so it will take you off the actual path of truth. You need to look at what these emblems really mean originally, what these words mean originally, because unless you have the spiritual maturity to become adults, you will never reach adept ship. You think you've got the truth, but you've only got one level of truth.
Speaker 1: Now, since you mentioned the an anarchy, I would love to get your perspective on who these beings actually were and their relationship to humanity. I've had just tons of different, you know, a myriad of different ideas of who or what these beings were. If they're human, if they're extraterrestrial, if they're just advanced to us from the past. What do you think.
Speaker 3: They are personifications of the planets? They're not.
Speaker 4: They're not a race of beings. When you look at the sacred science, science is really observation and from that observation you get data and that then formulates scientific theory. The first thing to ever be observed by man with the stars, So astronomy and astrology are the sacred science of the original science. Now, if you imagine that many thousands of years ago, you were a phairaour or a high priest, and you can go to your people and say, in July the nile will flood and you will have the water for your crops. In September, your crops will die and the waters of the nile will recede. On December, you are going to see this star in conjunction with this star, and that will have this effect on the earth, and everything that you say as a prophecy comes true. Now you are seen as a god because you can prophesize the future. But what you're doing, in effect, is reading in the celestial narrative. What you are doing is learning the movement of the stars and the impact that the stars are having on the earth plane. So what they did is they began to personify the different planets, and these personifications became your Anyanaki characters, the same as many characters in other civilizations as well. Now, when you look at this world, planet Niburu, Niburu is not a planet. It is the arc of heaven.
Speaker 3: And what you have.
Speaker 4: Is the boat of Kufu in the Great Pyramid represents what Sharon on the river sticks in Greek mythology represents the fairies the souls across the waters. But in the Egyptian myth or astronomy, that bo goes across the celestial waters, which is in the region of Sirius and Orion. So these souls and light and souls are ferried across the celestial waters.
Speaker 3: So when you look at.
Speaker 4: The arc in Egyptian it means circle or too encircle. So it is the heavens, the circle of the heavens, or the dome, the half circle of the ark that is now as arc that is we had Atlantis is the celestial waters, which is mimicked by the Nile. Now in Sumerian three thousand and six hundred is how they wrote or drew a large circle. Three thousand, six hundred is the orbit of Nibburu. It is not a race, it is not a road planet. It is the arc of heaven. It is a personification of the planets and the giants. As I've already said, giant means big stone. You see all around the world big stones in monoliths and pyramids. People are being fooled, People are misinterpreting.
Speaker 1: Do you think that this is intentional or do we just have amnesia after a series of cataclysms, or were we hijacked at some point.
Speaker 3: Well, again, it's.
Speaker 4: If you have an underlying theme where in the likes of the modern day, you have the Scarlet Council now who they are were basically priestuds. And when you look at all the cardinals walking around the Vatican in scarlet, they are the Scarlet Council. Now they go back a long, long, long lung way because they destroyed ancient knowledge so that no one will be able to get in touch or find the ancient wisdom that would allow them to become adepts. So what you have is a lot of this knowledge that's been hidden or destroyed, So you're basically destroying that the chance for people to come behind and find this sacred knowledge. The whole of this world, the whole of this system, is geared to stop people from finding this knowledge. So when you have the likes of Zachariah Sitchin, who has come along and as taking these Samarian scrolls, and he said, I interpreted as this, and then that becomes an accepted historical fact when it isn't.
Speaker 3: And he yets.
Speaker 4: Somebody that says, here is the King James version of the Bible that was authorized by the Church of Rome. This is historical fact, it's not. They all contain hidden, sacred advanced ancient knowledge. But we are not seeing that. We are seeing a superficial story. We are seeing a wooden arc that now are built. The ark is in the heaven. We are looking at the seven Islands of Atlantis that the New Age gud mad about about the sinking of Atlantis. The sinking of Atlantis is in the celestial waters, not on earth. You have the procession of the Equinox, which is twenty five, nine hundred and twenty years. During that procession of the Equinox, the Great year, there will be seven different polestars, different changes of polestars, that is the seven islands of Atlantis. Now, when one polestar changes, it is submerged into the celestial waters. Now after the seventh polestar has been passed as part of this procession, that those are the seven submersions of the seven Islands of Atlantis, which is the island of Batlas. They're in Greek mythology. Atlas holds up the heavens, so it is astronomy. It is the celestial waters. The ancients looked up at the sky, and the blue sky to them was water which was reflected on the earth. So that is your Noah's Ark, that is your Atlantis, that is your Niboru. And the planets are personified into these gods because they saw the planets as gods.
Speaker 1: The whole foundation of so much of our history is false. And you know where does that leave us? Just we have no idea who we are as a humanity.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean two examples really of false history. I was always taught that Neil Armstrong was the first man on the moon. Now, when you look at the ocean of storms on the moon, there are Egyptian obelisks, So Neil Armstrong was not the first man on the moon if someone put Egyptian obelisks there. When I when I also, I.
Speaker 3: Was taught that Columbus found the Americas.
Speaker 4: Well, firstly, when he got there there was natives, so clearly he wasn't the first there. But when when you look at Roslyn Chapel in Scotland, Scotland being the true Holy Lands, not Jerusalem, not in the Middle East. But when you look at Roslyn chapel. You'll see hints in their architecture that they was in the America's first because there's things that were only available in America that they knew about. Now, this was built and completed six years before Columbus even set so so in architecture, in obelisks on the moon, those are two pieces of significant history.
Speaker 3: They are of force. You see.
Speaker 4: Anybody can come along a so called victor and white history. You can when I was, when I was in the police force, every time I attended course, I guarantee one of the first questions, one of the first two or three questions asked of me, was when use you write your evidential notes.
Speaker 3: I If I turned around and said I wrote my.
Speaker 4: Evidential notes, you've been twenty or thirty minutes of the incident, it was accepted as evidence because it was accepted that it's fresh in your mind, and you've made a written, accurate account of what you saw. You know it hasn't become diminished by time. If I was to turn around and say to a judge or to a jury, I wrote my notes four hundred years after the event. Now this is the evidence that we are expected to believe in relation to some of the biblical stories that were written about, including Christ four hundred years after his supposed existence. How can something four hundred years after a supposed existence ever be accurate? Now, this is given to us as a historical fact, when it's not. It's a story, and it's a story that hides a deeper, sacred metaphor, and that metaphor.
Speaker 3: Is how you become Christ.
Speaker 4: Now, Christ is encrypted mathematically within the Great Pyramid. Revelation is encrypted within the Sphinx of Egypt. The original Bible is the Gizer pattern.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was actually gonna ask if we could come back to that in a second, but this is a perfect time to do so.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, absolutely, So you have all of these this oracle install that became what we now know as the Bible.
Speaker 4: You know, you have Mary in Christ, which is the louts story of Isis and Horus. You have stories before that, you have other stories. But by the time we get to Christ and Mary, it's probably been used two dozen times throughout history for different things where they're all born of the virgin birth, they're all crucified. You know, Snber comes up time and time and time again through history, different events. So it is not an original story.
Speaker 1: And you said that the Gezer was the original Bible, What exactly do you mean by that?
Speaker 4: What I mean by that is when you look at Biblical stories, they come from Egypt or Egyptian mythology or Egyptian astrology, which then formed the Hebrew Principles, which was a corrupted version of the Egyptians, which then became Christianity, which is really the Hebrew Scriptures. So everything that you see in a modern day kind of worship belief system comes from an original, advanced place. Now, what I have found is that you have the epicenter of knowledge, which is the land that we call Egypt, but that's a Greek where they don't call it Egypt. But this epicenter of knowledge is Egypt. And the pyramid builders spread out across the world, and wherever you find pyramids, monoliths, ancient sites is where they disembarked. And they built these structures to isolate their advanced technical machines and to leave us clues as to our true identity and how we can ascend ourselves into the higher realms become Christ. Go ahead, now, So all of these places are saying the same thing.
Speaker 1: Now, while we're in the realm of talking about these ancient megalithic sites in the pyramids. What were some of the purposes of the constructed pyramids.
Speaker 4: When I said earlier that again, I'll just good to deal with some of the when when when I said that arc in Egyptian means circle or to encircle. When you look at Stoneheng's you see a circle. When you look at gobly Bechtepe, you see the circle. It is symbolic of Noah's ark because that's where it is symbolic of There's other aspects to it, but it is now as ark. When you look at the number ten, no ten is the sacred number of creation because you have the number one, God, number two, the divine Mother which gives birth, to number three, which is the triangle, which is expressed as the square four. So one was two plus three plus four equals ten. It is divine creation. A man as a microcosm of ten is the pentagram, which is five, which is the four elements plus the ether. The one rises beyond the four to connect to God. When you have the universe and the Creator, which is forever in the dormant state, it to zero point. But in any given moment, in any dynamic moments, it can become anything with me nothing, and that is represented by the monad. That is represented by the dot. If you get a dot and you draw a line in any direction, sorry, if you get the dot and moving in direction becomes the line. So you now have zero dimension and the first dimension. So the line can literally be infinite. But in a world where you have a beginning and an end, you have to curtel that infinite line. So how do you contel that infinite line. You create a triangle. So you've got the dot the line. It goes up so it's forever contained as a triangle. So the triangle is divinity manifest into the third dimension, which then gives you the pyramid. Now, if you imagine that pyramids are cubic matter, the fabric of matter is cubic, so when you take the top four corners off a cube, you get the tetrahedron, the pyramid. So what the pyramid represents are those who have found their divine nature within their material existence. That is what the pyramid is. And the reason there are nine pyramids is from the divine emanation you get the nine essences of the lower worlds. In groups of three. Now you look out, the Gizer plateau is aligned. There are nine pyramids in groups of three. It is talking about the lower worlds. Now, the pyramid takes you out of the lower worlds back to the higher worlds. The Sphinx of Egypt represents man and is plied to get back. Now, the pyramid builders are symbolized by the Lawyer, which is the Sphinx, but it also contains within the mathematical diameters of the Sphinx of Egypt, you get the exact same mathematical the play as the New Jerusalem and the words Lord Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: Which is hidden within the Sphinx. When you look at the.
Speaker 4: Great Pyramid, it is four hundred and eighty one feet tall. Now, if you get mathematics and you do what is known as a digital summation, which is adding up the individual numbers of a group of numbers. So in this case, four hundred and eighty one four plus eight plus one is thirteen. So when you get four hundred and eighty one divided by thirteen, its equals thirty seven. Thirty seven is the new medical value of Christ. The word Christ. So within the Sphinx of Egypt, we have Lord Jesus Christ and New Jerusalem, and within the Great Pyramid you have the mathematical valuation of Christ.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Now worth So when the pyramid caps down, it returned. There is return of Christ, the return of the Christ.
Speaker 1: Now were these builders? Do you believe that these were just advanced humans that had more spiritual knowledge or were they actually you know, some speculate that they were extraterrestrials.
Speaker 4: They had connection with extraterrestrials, because there's extraterrestrial technology and metals and inscriptions on the metals that are encased in various rooms of the Great Pyramid, which are seals by vice activated doors which you can't access unless you say the correct word in the correct time at the correct time, which is has to pertain to the number seven, so that the time you use it has to be seven or devisable by seven, which is the mathematics of the Great Pyramid. And how that comes about is the triangle plus the square equals seven, which equals mystic than the mystic to the number of men. So they had connection with extraterrestrials. But they were advanced humans that were operating in what is now as the seventh plane of existence, which is the God state, the God consciousness. And on each of the bricks of the Great Pyramid they have inscribed their name astronomical law, universal law, mathematical law, and natural law. They didn't use Hebrew slaves. They manipulated the forces of nature to do these things for them. And they have told us all of this in their inscriptions. Now, when you look around the world at all of these significant sites in Germany, Peru, Stonehenge, Russia, Egypt, Malta, you find elongated schools.
Speaker 1: I was just about to ask that, awesome.
Speaker 3: Those are the pyramid builders.
Speaker 4: They had elongated schools because it gave them a greater brain capacity and a higher spiritual potential, and that those.
Speaker 3: Are the pyramid builders.
Speaker 4: They are They were known as the sons of God. Has made that into a singular son of God. It was actually the sons of God and they were the pyramid builders and they had the elongated schools. Now I have seen one of these entities come through into the into the third dimension. They are coming back. They are coming back with the knowledge that they once left to come back.
Speaker 1: Now that you said they're coming back, so they apparently left at that point at some point they're no, they're no longer here, maybe hiding in the shadows somewhere, or secret societies or something.
Speaker 4: Well, what happened is is when they realized that their divine powers and divine knowledge was being corrupted by by the race that they call the sons of men, which are the ones who are in rulership now, they began to make provisions because they didn't want their knowledge to get in their hands or be destroyed, which which has happened in a lot of the case. So what they did is, after the last person had been initiated in ancient times in the Great Pyramid, they sealed it and they deemed too realized. So all of this information has been sealed. Now when you look at some of the great shafts of the Great Pyramid, especially by the Queen's chamber, when you see that those big lung blocks of stone that blocked the shafts, that is insulating the technology, that is insulating the knowledge. And they never came out again because they deem the two realized. But what they did is they created a genetic line from them throughout history, which the Bible defines as the sons of God who took the daughters of men. What that is telling you is that they created a genetic physical line for them to be able to reincarnate in a future time. They are coming back with their knowledge, and the re emergence of this ancient knowledge began in two thousand and one.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Now, as far as which you consider the negative et agenda, these are apparently different types of beings than the ones you were just describing, right, But tell us a little bit about what we're looking at as far as the negative ets.
Speaker 4: Obviously, again in the interests of equilibment on balance, if you have what you believe to be positive, you have to have what you believe to be negative. You know, you can't have you can't have sound without silence. You can't have silence without sound. So what you have is you have to have a comparable opposite, which is in simultaneous existence. And that is really signified by the Uni yang spin of black and white. So you have to have opposite counterparts. So the negative ones, or some races that you would deem as negative, wish to control, wish to manipulate, wish to run a planet and feed off the negative energy of the resources of that planet, And that is really your negative alien agenda who wish to rule, and they use certain minions on Earth in which to carry out their agenda. So when people turn around and say, isn't it foolish to believe that the people who live on this planet would want to destroy it? But then when you turn around and say, but the people who are really ruling this planet are not from this planet. They are not really always on this planet, so they don't care because if they destroy it, they'll.
Speaker 3: Just move somewhere else and do the same thing.
Speaker 4: Then it begins to make a little bit more sense, because why should they care. It's a planet. You know, why do we care about a zoo? What do we care about a farm?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: You know, why should they care about a planet?
Speaker 4: They are using it because they wish to control, and that's what they're doing. And all the things that have happened through history, through belief systems, through you know, false teachings and different things, they have created a programmed mind of ignorance from which the majority of people do not release themselves.
Speaker 1: Well, while we're headed in that direction, I personally witnessed hundreds, if not more people that you know, I personally knew shift their perception and what you would consider have an awakening and there is This is happening more and more every day. We have people that are questioning narratives, that people that are questioning spirituality, trying to find out more about themselves and the nature of reality. And this seems to be happening on a very grand scale, a global scale. What are you what is your idea of what what's happening right now in the period we're entering with this.
Speaker 4: What's happening right now is people are seeking the true truth and that is what is the true reality of what's going on? What really is going on? And that often begins with a question that often begins with have paid thought, you know, what is happening?
Speaker 3: Don't make sense? Why should this happen? What should?
Speaker 4: And a lot of people are connecting to these truth vibrations. Really, these truth vibrations that are being inputted into the false matrix that are because of people who are awake or becoming awake or at least starting to become awake, are adding to the vibrations of the false matrix and are releasing the chains. And people are beginning to see a seismic shift in terms of their own individual serious a journey, and that has a knock on effect because the power of collective mind, the power of collective people is so so strong, and that is why they've spent many, many, hundreds and thousands of years individualizing people, separating people, pitching Blacks off against whites, Muslims against Christians, because when we are divided.
Speaker 3: We are in trapped.
Speaker 4: We can't release ourselves because we're too focused on the wrong things. But as I said at the beginning, I have looked back on this time from a different place, and it is something.
Speaker 3: We've already done.
Speaker 4: What we're doing there, we are just acting at the final scenes.
Speaker 1: That's what I was just going to ask you. It seems like it's occurring right now, has some major momentum, and it doesn't seem like those in control are attempting to control our perception of reality. Have anything left that they could stop this with.
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: Because now military now governments can should we say, stop the divine train that's heading strength towards them. They can try and they can try and put a false perspective on it and the control and taking many people off the truth of reality what is happening, and they can you know, they can, they can attach it to other things that are going on, but they cannot stop it. And then now that they cannot stop it, but just like any rats in the corner, it's going to fight to the end.
Speaker 3: And that is what we see.
Speaker 4: We're seeing the last ditch grips of desperation, but they will continue to try it. And now they know the game has been lost, and that is just there. It is.
Speaker 3: But what is happening is.
Speaker 4: A divine plan and nothing, no government, now, military, no prayer, then nothing will.
Speaker 3: Stop what is going to happen.
Speaker 4: And this has been prophesied, has been prophesized, it's encrypted inside the Great Pyramid that this time is coming, and.
Speaker 1: It seems inevitable that coinciding with all of everything that's happening, that people's perceptions will change and maybe begin to understand a lot more the multidimensional nature of our reality and that other beings exist. Do you see that this is something that will happen possibly within our lifetime.
Speaker 4: It will definitely happen movement in our lifetime, because it was destined to happen. Now, So if you imagine again that we hear so much about initiations and pyramid and temple initiations and Masonic initiations. But what really is an initiation? An initiation is when you do certain things in order to expand yourself to be able to help with increased undiluted frequency divine frequency. So, unless your body and your nerves, et cetera are expanded enough, these frequencies can cause damage to you. If your mind is not expanded enough, people will say, oh my god, you blew my mind. Why because your mind wasn't yet ready for the information the vibration of information. What they're used to do in the tw in secrecy. The modern day initiation is in everyday life, in everyday decisions that we make during the course of the day. Now we come to the crossroads, do I go that way or don't go that way? Now, the letters of the alphabet are not just there for good measure, you know when you look at, for example, the letter why, the letter why symbolizes the power of choice. It symbolizes the four King of the ways. We either go to the left, we go to the right, which is the router to Damascus, which means the left and path or the right hand path. The right hand path is seen as the higher higher spheres and the left and path is seen as the letter shares. We have that choice, that is initiation in modern day life, we have that choice. But when people are expanding themselves, they are then accessing greater frequencies and they are accessing greater wisdoms, and that expands them even more. And when you are not compatible with the vibrations of the false matrix.
Speaker 3: You can't You're not there. You ask somewhere else.
Speaker 4: And that is why they are desperately trying to keep as many people as they can lot in this false matrix because otherwise, you know, a bully in high school has to have someone to bully, has to have a victim, otherwise he's pretty pipeless, right, And that is that is what they are going through now. They are losing more and more and more and more people two different timelines to different dimensions as part of the grand plant.
Speaker 3: That's incredible.
Speaker 1: Well, let's close on this. It was a title of our show I did a couple of days ago, and it's really a question what is God to you? Whenever someone asks you what is God? What would you say?
Speaker 3: What I would say.
Speaker 4: Is God is a supreme mind, the universal mind, the universal intelligence, true intelligence, is logical and rational thought. So when you see the Egyptian God, to tough means fort. So from divine thought came divine creation. So to me, God is a supreme mathematical mind that had a thought.
Speaker 3: Created it.
Speaker 4: When you look at again going back into false history and the whole of our modern day science, the whole of the science of physics is largely based on Einstein's equals empty squared. That is only the story because.
Speaker 3: There are two.
Speaker 4: States of mass, which is dynamic and static. So Eagles empty squared is only the equation for dynamic mass.
Speaker 3: It can ignores static mass.
Speaker 4: So if you'd have had a full one hundred percent equation, there would have actually been equals them, which is energy equals mass that gives you rotating vortexis which gives you sign waves, which gives you sound, the word of God.
Speaker 3: That is creation.
Speaker 4: Now, it is so simplistic that I actually managed on a piece of paper that size a five to write down the ingredients of creation. Condensed it to an a five piece of paper. You get the fort you get the diam the static and dynamic mass, which gives you vector space through rotating spheres, which gives you sound.
Speaker 3: And every sound has a shape. That is creation.
Speaker 4: That to me is the supreme mathematical mind, and that is God.
Speaker 1: I love it, Michael, this was incredible. Before you head out, let the audience know if you have anything interesting coming up and how they can find you, social media, websites, all the good stuff.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: The best place to go is my website, which is Michael hyprofree dot com, which is obviously the epicenter of.
Speaker 3: Everything that I'm doing.
Speaker 4: Some of the things that I've got coming up is an able who build the Pyramids. I've got a live conference in Manchester, uken a couple of weeks where the audience is capacity for a hundred people, so I'm looking forward to that. I've got other things on the go in relation to various filming things and what's a going to be doing. Lots and lots of webinars in the coming months online just to get this messages so that there's lots going on, there's lots happening, and there there's more in the pipeline. But I will an theense that on the website as that manifests excellent.
Speaker 1: Well, we already have a Part three scheduled next month, so I'll be looking forward to that one. Thank you so much. Michael will definitely be talking again soon and until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We'll talk again tomorrow. See y'all done,