Speaker 1: And what's up? Guys. Welcome to the continuation of a very special episode of Dinner with the Healers. My name is Eric, and with me as always are my lovely wife Amanda Hi. Guys, my beautiful daughter Stella Hi, and my super handsome son Henry.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: If this is your first time listening to us, we are normally an episode by episode Blue podcast where we watch an episode of Blue and then talk about it and the lessons we learned. Does that sound right to you, guys?
Speaker 3: It sure does.
Speaker 1: The reason this is a special episode is we have been celebrated one hundred and fifty episodes of Dinner with the Healers, and when we recorded it ended up being so long because we were having so much fun that we had to split it into two episodes. It was a super good time, wasn't it, guys?
Speaker 3: It really was. We had so much fun talking about our favorite moments.
Speaker 1: Before we get back to it, let's jump into the business. Be sure to check out the show description. You'll find a link to our website.
Speaker 4: Zubbluey podcast dot com, our email address.
Speaker 2: Blue Podcasts at gmail dot.
Speaker 1: Com, links to our social media, a link to our tea public merch store, time stamps so you can jump right to the part of the episode you're looking for. And you'll also find a couple of links so you can sign up to listen to the show ad free. It's just one dollar a month. There's a link for Spotify, and there's a link for every other platform. And a huge, huge thank you to our subscribers. You guys are awesome.
Speaker 3: They sure are.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. Guys.
Speaker 1: Guys, I think we should just jump straight back into celebrating one hundred and fifty episodes. What do you think, Stella.
Speaker 2: I think that's a great idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think we should do that.
Speaker 3: Let's go for it.
Speaker 1: Well, guys, we are continuing to celebrate one hundred and fifty episodes. Do you think Henry's funny? Stella?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Oh, dare you how rude?
Speaker 1: We got a voice message from Eleanor.
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 6: My name is Elenor and I love your show. I listen to it a lot and I'm here with neither the brother Walter Walter say hi the lad Hi, and I'm One of my favorite moments from your podcast is everyone kept saying what goes one comes around?
Speaker 5: Bye bye?
Speaker 1: What about you? Stella?
Speaker 2: What comes around?
Speaker 4: Goes around, goes around.
Speaker 3: What comes around goes around and comes around?
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, that's time for Listen, guys. We think Bluie is awesome. And until next time, we are out of here and I'm coming back by myself. Bye, guys. Have you guys noticed a theme in here where you guys are mean to me? What? Yep? People have mentioned it, and I'm just gonna say thank you everybody. It's kind of like how they're mean to band It in the show. I guess it's sort of our lot in life as dads.
Speaker 2: We are not mean to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is anything, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Oh dare you?
Speaker 2: How dare you?
Speaker 1: How dare you?
Speaker 2: How dare you?
Speaker 1: Dad?
Speaker 4: You blame the dog for farting you and those you.
Speaker 1: Well, guys, it looks like that's all we have time for. I'm just kidding. We got an email from Ella, Olivia and Finn and they live in Nova Scotia. Some of their favorite moments they picked. Ella really liked Pavlova.
Speaker 6: I think he wants to be a shif. No, Dad, we don't need you as chef. You can go back outside and play the game with the little men.
Speaker 5: Okay, bye, you can work.
Speaker 1: Here, Olivia likes this moment in Pizza Girls, Wow is my cosquat, and Finn also really likes Pavlova passport. Guys, thank you so so much for sending those to us. Those are some great, great moments from Bluey.
Speaker 3: Yes they are not Muffin, Oh She's something else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Muffin is one of those that it's easy for me to pick as my favorite moments because she is hilarious. Amanda, do you have another favorite moment from Blue you'd like to share with us?
Speaker 3: Well, we had kind of already touched on this one earlier, and we figured this is a favorite for most of our listeners and Blue fans out there, and that is, of course the one and only Unicorse.
Speaker 5: Oh mom, please can Unicles stay blooie? He's the most annoying unicorn in the world.
Speaker 3: Guilty The episode where Chili's trying to read Blue a book at night and here comes loud, noisy, mouthy Unicorse interrupting their story. I don't necessarily have a favorite moment of the episode because the whole episode is just my favorite, and of course we get to hear him say his ever so famous line, yea, why should I care?
Speaker 2: I forgot about the cashphrase.
Speaker 3: One other really funny part though of the episode is Blue asks Unicorn what his favorite food was.
Speaker 5: What's your favorite food?
Speaker 2: Children?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Just kidding?
Speaker 2: Chicken bucking children?
Speaker 1: Yeah that is good. Oh my gosh, Banda acting like a nut. That's some of my favorite stuff. And I think it's because I can relate to it so well. Right, but yes, excellent, excellent, peck Amanda.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say it may be one of your most favorite things because it reminds you of yourself.
Speaker 1: That could be, that could be. What about you, Henry, do you have another moment you'd like to share with us?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I do have another moment, and from the episode Mister Monkey Jocks. It's when Bandit walks into the kitchen to sit down and eat breakfast at the table and the one and only mister Monkey Jocks has stolen his seat breakfast.
Speaker 1: I'll just take my seat.
Speaker 5: It's the Monkey's in my chair, it's his chain.
Speaker 1: Now where am I supposed to sit.
Speaker 7: Any more?
Speaker 6: Breaking only for special people, not your boy boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is a good one. And my next favorite moment is from that episode also before that, Stella, how about you? What's one of your other favorite moments of Bluey.
Speaker 8: One of my favorite moments is in the episode Grannymobile, and it is when Ruffin is trying to sell the Grannymobile to the grumpy grandma, but she's trying to raise the price to get a lot of money on it.
Speaker 5: I called you, it's.
Speaker 9: Nine hundred dollars two hundred futtle OFFI ten hundred, kill dramond five hundred righteous if you got what the don't buy it?
Speaker 5: Tie the dollars?
Speaker 7: Why not?
Speaker 9: Because it juggling like her head? And another thing, I don't like the color. Well, paint it, you paint it, You paint it fine, eleven.
Speaker 5: Hundred, twelve hundred and dan.
Speaker 9: Lolling, Oh you teak a little fine twelve hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: She did a good job too, and it's funny once the granny agrees, she raises the price again anyway, which is not how it's supposed to work.
Speaker 3: A Muffin has some good haggling skills, she really does.
Speaker 2: She does.
Speaker 1: It's like she's an auctioneer in this case instead of just trying to bargain with somebody. But that was a really good one, Stella, Thank you welcome.
Speaker 3: Actually I don't know if you call that haggling or just being super duper pushy.
Speaker 1: There's a fine line between the two. I think I mentioned mister monkey Jocks having one of my favorite moments, and yes, mister monkey Jocks stole bandits chair, but he also so tried stealing something else.
Speaker 10: Jelly, Oh, come here, sweetheart, can you please him?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 10: How's my little monkey man?
Speaker 1: I might that's my.
Speaker 5: What not anymore? Mamma, mister monkey Jocks?
Speaker 1: What when did this happen? I was going to tell you you left me for a monkey.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry, honey, this is just something special about him.
Speaker 1: What am I supposed to do?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: What's that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yes, good idea.
Speaker 5: You can be his monkey butler.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh, mister monkey Jocks, how could you? And here exhibit be another time when they're being mean to Bandit?
Speaker 3: Ah, mister monkey Jocks is so cute.
Speaker 1: He is. That was a really good one. I got to admit that.
Speaker 3: Was very very good, especially when he's wearing banded sonnies.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean, my goodness, what a dashing figure is. On Apple podcasts, our listener whose username is the best pod ever twelve mentions the moment in Rug Island when Bandit picks up the snake made out of markers thinking that it was a fruit. Oh my gosh, that was funny. They were so creative in that episode. I loved that one. Did you guys like that episode?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I liked that episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a good episode.
Speaker 1: It's one of those that's just so sweet, so sweet. Greta mentions this moment in Muff and Cone.
Speaker 6: Oh, husband, thank you so much for taking me to the ballet show.
Speaker 7: No worst bud, Oh real bube?
Speaker 1: How do I talk to your mom? You never hear me say unreal babe. No, well you might not know this, but Stella, right after you were born, I was looking at you and Amanda said what do you think? And I said unreal vibe. And then when she's like, what would you think about adding more to our family and maybe we'd have another baby? And I said, you got a babe. Isn't that how it went? Amanda?
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. It was totally word for word what you just said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, completely.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Greta, thank you so much. That was excellent. We also got a video from Ray and Ruth.
Speaker 6: Hello, I means Ray and I love your podcast. My favorite episode is Escaping at the Pool, I mean Christmas Swim, and my favorite Amanda and air Rick and I have a bad zinging in.
Speaker 5: My name is Rees, and.
Speaker 6: I'd like to say congratulations to your one HydroD and Testy episode. And I love your show, and I like to say my favorite episodes are Escape, Fancy Restaurant, and Christmas Swim. And I like the part in Fancy Restaurant when Henmi was like, yeah, this show. And I like Henry and Amanda the most.
Speaker 1: Bye Bye, Ray and Ruth. Thank you so much for your message, and it reminds me. Guys, I told you to try to guess what one of our most often mentioned favorite moments from the podcast is. Now, don't say it. I'm just curious. Did you pick something that you think might be the one, because we had some people mention this. We had Lulu and Harper and Daisy and a couple of anonymous ones mentioned this specific moment from our podcast shows up playing the most rock and roll of all instruments? What is it called? Stella?
Speaker 11: A tar?
Speaker 1: A key tar?
Speaker 11: Okay, okay, folks, I just want to give some Oh my gosh, we're off the rip full discloser. We love the sitcom community, and Benjamin Chang plays key tar in that and it is a scene man.
Speaker 8: Anyway, this is why we need to buy key tar.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, that's so good.
Speaker 6: It's still funny, isn't it funny?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: This is why I think it's funny.
Speaker 8: How you can like, like, when I say a key tar, you're going to hear how like I'm about to just like dial laughter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you barely even saying it. That's what made it so so good. Oh my gosh. I'm so happy that that has remained a listener favorite for so long. Oh my goodness, that is one of my favorites too, play it again. Yeah, I don't know if we need to do that, but that was very good. Thank you guys for that. Amanda, do you have one last moment from the podcast or from Bluie that you'd like to share?
Speaker 3: I do, And it's just from the episode Onesies. And that's where Aunt Brandy comes to visit and she brings the girls some onesies. But since she's not around very much, she doesn't know that Bingo has a little problem with onesies and she has a tendency to become whatever animal the onesie is. So in this particular episode, this particular onesie, she was a cheetah and just her running and chasing after the other family members it she was off the rails. But one particular part, Chili and Aunt Brandy are making a run for it to try to get away from Bingo, and Brandy asks Chili, well, what about bandits?
Speaker 6: We have to get the safety what about bandit again?
Speaker 7: And he's done what.
Speaker 4: We j.
Speaker 9: Wow, she should have becomes one with the onesie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was really good. That was something else. It was cool to see the two sisters start bonding right away too, h after such a long time apart. And again it was a Bandit's expense. I feel like I just need a point. I'm just kidding. No, that was a good one. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're welcome.
Speaker 1: What about you, Henry, you have one more for us?
Speaker 4: Yep, I do. My last favorite moment is from the episode Past the Parcel and that's when they're at Lucky's party and how the whole pasta Parcel thing goes Lucky's dad.
Speaker 5: Where's the president?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 1: Now you see there isn't one. There's just one big president in the middle.
Speaker 5: I don't get a present.
Speaker 11: No, just like in real life.
Speaker 7: This is how you're supposed to.
Speaker 1: This is in the eighties pattern.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm looking.
Speaker 11: It's okay, you one plot box here, it's on to everyone win plot box? What thok?
Speaker 1: The racket twenty actually.
Speaker 2: Type one of the fine Oh that's right.
Speaker 4: It was Lucky's little brother's party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so good, Henry. I'm glad you picked that. That one was really funny. And I know I've talked about it before, but man, I miss Pat being on all the episodes. He is one of my favorites. Oh my gosh, that guy's so good. Now, how about you, Stella? Do you have one more to share with the fans?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 8: In the episode Facy Talk, I thought it was really funny the way Muffin was sneaking around and hiding after she took Stripe's phone, and I thought it was funny when she accidentally threw it into the pool.
Speaker 10: My phone, Oh boy, so we did my phone?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 7: Talking out?
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh that was a good one. Could you imagine that happening with your phone, Amanda?
Speaker 3: My phone going into a pool. Yes, Unfortunately, I can imagine it happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's been some incidents. What about you, Stella, What would you do if you suddenly your phone was in the bottom of a pool.
Speaker 2: I will probably hurt freaking out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be a bummer.
Speaker 4: What do you think, Henry, I would be really mad.
Speaker 1: I would be too. I have so many favorite moments, and it was really really hard for me to narrow this down because I wanted to talk about unicorse, I wanted to talk about family meeting. But I finally decided I was going to pick this moment from Minnie Bluie.
Speaker 5: Let's fun about me.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'll like to say cereal instead of serious. Oh, and I'll sure you have I done. I like to do this sort of thing sometimes. Yeah, that's it, And I sort of just talk all the time. She doesn't even need to make sense. Just noises are fine.
Speaker 1: I like to see.
Speaker 5: A bit louder. Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 1: Blue is full of confidence. That's one of the things I love about her.
Speaker 3: She definitely is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she has no fear on a lot of these situations. She's just gonna speak her mind and do whatever she wants. Yep. Kind of reminds me of somebody. Remind you of anybody who I don't know who could I be talking about. Hmmm, what about you, Henry? You think it? And mind you of anybody.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You should see you should see all the looks going around this room. Oh my, Bluie is such a great show. And one of the things I love the most about it is that it's something that's brought us together doing this podcast, and brought our podcast together with you fans who listen to us, and we so so appreciate you guys being with us all this time. One hundred and fifty episodes, how about that.
Speaker 3: That's a lot. And it's been a lot of fun, a lot of hard work, mostly by Eric editing it. But no, we just we've really enjoyed spending this time together because you know, families have busy lives and sometimes it's hard for us to sit down and make quality time for ourselves, and this has been something that has bonded us as a family and given us time to spend together, and it's it's been really great.
Speaker 1: And I know this is kind of a sappy thing to say, but years and years and years from now, years and years when our kids are out on their own and have their own families, we'll have this podcast to listen to, and we listen to them grow up from our very first episode until now. Just how much you can hear it in their voices that they've grown up. It has really been something and this is a unique experience that I'm just thankful that we've been able to share together. What do you guys think.
Speaker 4: I'm really glad we do this podcast as a family.
Speaker 2: Me too.
Speaker 4: I really like doing the podcast.
Speaker 1: Guys. We are getting close to the end of the Blooey episodes and we're still working out a plan on what we'll do after that. We're not gonna stop doing the show. We just want you to know we just haven't one hundred percent figured out exactly what we're gonna do just yet. But we appreciate you all sticking with us and listening to us over these almost three years of podcasting. Wow, and we can't possibly thank you enough. You guys are amazing. And you know what, family, you guys are amazing too. Well.
Speaker 3: I thank you, and I can say that right back to you guys.
Speaker 4: Well, guess what I think all of you are more amazing.
Speaker 1: Settled down Stella.
Speaker 3: And all of our fans are amazing, and we just we just appreciate you guys so much for being a part of this.
Speaker 1: Well, guys, we think Bluie, all you fans and all the rest of you guys in this room with me right now are awesome. And until next time, we are out of here.
Speaker 3: Bye guys, Bye bye