Speaker 1: How Andrey Mike Crown.
Speaker 2: He's a new wrestling podcast show, Sucking Bo. What's you say?
Speaker 1: March? Let up? What's up? Everybody?
Speaker 3: Hello, and welcome to another edition of the Major Wrestling Figure Podcast. I am your host, the most professional Wrestler TNA star, proud member of the System, one half of the tag team Champions of the World, a main character on AMC TV, the Scottie Bibben of Wrestling Figure Collecting, Brian Myers.
Speaker 4: And I am your host w W superstar Matt Cardona aka one thousand Dollars Brosky aka the Michael Jordan of Wrestling Fear Collecting aka the man who has this resin proto type of the big rubber Guys, Davy Boy Smith preudor right now collect Major dot com.
Speaker 1: The British spiel Dog's gonna win whether he likes it or not.
Speaker 2: He doesn't like it. I am also your appreci the show smart Mark Swirling Esquire, the most famous professional wrestling lawyer in the show is brought to you by our good friends Ringside Collectibles. Use code major to.
Speaker 4: Say Ringside has some things that I need, some things. I'm kicking the tires on that new Survivor series set came in Undertaker and The Godfather Pants oh Man. Follow us on x, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube at major w Pod. Subscribe to this podcast wherever you get your podcast and leave a review, not just any review, but a major review. Posts out on X the hashtag major review. If we read it on air, you will get a prize, and people be getting the new prizes and they're excited.
Speaker 1: Guys, ericcit did welcome did not.
Speaker 4: Almost too big to fit an envelope though, But right there, I know it's right.
Speaker 1: That's what we're complaining about.
Speaker 2: Right there, just started folding.
Speaker 4: There's no way, there's no way you measured. You're just like you got them from my whatnot?
Speaker 1: So I knew I just repurchased them, okay, and you were just hoping they fit in the envelope. I knew. Chill Ship.
Speaker 2: Thomas Kelly Figlante's a major review. But here's the deal, Brian, here's here's it blowed up, He says, major review. This review rhymes please have Brian read it like it's a bedtime story.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I mean this is really true.
Speaker 3: So I read the Madison now, but she's learning how to read, so I read it's like very slowly.
Speaker 2: Come on, Brian, you know how to do it.
Speaker 3: From fig hunts to toy stories told, The Major Pod never gets old. Are Dona Myers, Mark smart Mark two making every week field brand new, nostalgia laughs and collecting fire. This podcast keeps the fans inspired. If wrestling figs are your obsession, Major Pod is the gold standard collection.
Speaker 1: Wow like that He's got me? It is late awesome guys.
Speaker 4: Every single week courtesee, if our good friends at ringside, there's a prize on X. Just find the pinpost on a reposts to be eligible last week so the winner will get this week. Stevie Ray from the Vault? Who got Stevie Ray.
Speaker 2: Our I collector has bro l j n R I I love it and this week but look at that. Look at the shirt he's wearing.
Speaker 1: In there com I love that going on. If you're watching Oh Babe Memorial, do I sell prize this week? E Von Dudley get the man.
Speaker 3: I was shout out to Jay George and Kyle Pierson. I was listening to their podcast about the downfall Jazzwars on our major pod network, and I let that whole opener play Devon saying me major wrestling finger. He's like, I could not get it. And that was like take seven and then you hear me cackle is pretty time.
Speaker 2: One of the best.
Speaker 1: All right, So follow up, Brian, tell us about the system. The system.
Speaker 3: We had to kick things off on AIMC this past week. You know, you want to do that to engage the viewers and get the little ratings boom, you know, So they sent us out there. The very first thing you see there, I am holding up my title. Uh, fun little thing, you know, basically a little celebration we had here for Cedric becoming the new X division Champion of the world.
Speaker 1: Just a matter of time before Eddie's the world champion and we have all the gold.
Speaker 3: But then Edie is the leader. There is no leader of the system. We all root for each other. But then this bald headed idiot came out. By the way, my string on my hoodie got stuck and it's driven me nuts. When I watched this thing back, I can't even watch it's so annoying to me. The string of my string of my hoodie is stuck on my chain. When I got in the ring.
Speaker 1: Bear should have fixed it for you. Somebody.
Speaker 3: I'm glad at everybody they know one. You should at least have been like, oh, you fix it. But anyway, then this bald headed idiot, this new new guy, came out busting balls and the system is just basically going to beat the crap out of him. Now next time we see him, Oh da Vinci, Yeah, I know him. So you do wrestling open on Mondays or something.
Speaker 1: I know him? Okay, never met him? What about you, Broski?
Speaker 4: Well, SmackDown this week was in uh, let me get this right. It was in Lexington, Kentucky, but I flew into Cincinnati, Ohio. Now full disclosure, I did not wrestle, but I did two important things. One I recreated this famous photo man.
Speaker 1: First off, not famous. This is like group chat famous, that's all.
Speaker 3: That's what I mean it. And now it's famous. I don't even know what the context of this was.
Speaker 1: But this is in his back. Yeah, he said his back hurt. This is like just during the day TV. And I want to say I took this photo.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you took it or I took it, but anyway, I've had it on my phone for years now. So these you know, these tiles are, so you know, recognizable that I knew instantly where I was.
Speaker 1: I had to recreate the photo. God damn, kay Wilson, Kay Wilson. He's not so toxic after all. And then you know what, I wanted to feel like a superstar. I just like I.
Speaker 4: I dialed in my diet that week, had great workouts. So you know what I did.
Speaker 1: I oiled up, I changed clothes, I went to good old still photo, took some new shots. Look at that. That's such a man looking like a million bucks, looking like a million bucks.
Speaker 4: But also I look, oh my god, look great. But I filmed not one, but two blocks. So in Lesson, Kentucky, I filmed something at toy Vomit. Dan Housing crashed it. So if you're listening now.
Speaker 1: Oh he's just looking for free stuff. I'm well listen.
Speaker 4: If you're listening now, Dan housn't put up a blog before us with me in it.
Speaker 2: I saw that.
Speaker 1: I was like, what he's still doing that. I didn't realize that. But don't worry. We're putting up a blog.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna put him in the thumbnail and the title We're gonna We're gonna mooch you off him.
Speaker 1: There we go, might as well.
Speaker 2: It's already done, so it'll be up.
Speaker 1: It's already stolen my favorite basketball team.
Speaker 2: It's already up if you're listening to it in regular time, but if you are in the chat here, it'll be up tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Very good blog.
Speaker 4: And then also went to the toy department that blogs will be able in a couple of weeks, and guys, holy shit, I was.
Speaker 1: I was never at that location. Mark.
Speaker 4: I saw you were because there was a signing like an autograph, like a signing ad, and you had signed it. You Dan Housen and Ethan Oh yeah, what a store, Broy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I went there with a sign guy.
Speaker 4: And known for its prototypes, and you know, Macarroll left with some prototypes.
Speaker 1: So that blog is going to be a lot of fun. Mark, you do anything you wrestle at all?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, after we recorded, I edited the podcast that got three hours of sleep and went straight to Jacksonville. Did the tapings Wednesday. Dynamite and Collision were in Portland, Maine. Unbelievable crowd. FW It's like they never they were so hungry for wrestling.
Speaker 1: It was the first time ever. Aw that what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm sure been there, but it was Aw's first time. Tony Nice versus a r Fox upcoming ring around our show happened before the show. They were hot as hell. All the Limitless people were in the front row. That took me out of it for a second.
Speaker 1: Was Palmer Cannon there.
Speaker 2: I didn't see him, well, I didn't see him, but what time near Boston? I saw him anyway.
Speaker 1: I saw the Fandego's wedding.
Speaker 2: And then Friday we were live on Whatnot.
Speaker 1: I came back to what we had a while run at K and S. Another vlog was done. Very logs coming to YouTube. Yeah, K and S Invasion Iree was a wild time. Leo Spouse showed up.
Speaker 2: I got some great footage from that from that vlog. Just just if you like to see rare and crazy signed items and unsigned you got to check out this upcoming blog.
Speaker 4: Guys, is official. I always ready pre workout officially for sale. Make sure you get it now. Always ready to complete pre workout.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna need a tub at the price of on the house.
Speaker 4: Well, guys, I here have to buy it. I only got a couple of samples there for myself. I'm sorry, pal, this is ridiculous. I know a farm dot com. Hey support, come on, I love beta Alalen, Yeah, go get it, don't get it. There's two flavors. Make sure you get the compos pre work. I know you've had the old pre work, but.
Speaker 3: This is the complete But are you a blue rass guy or a water melon guy?
Speaker 1: Watermelon? What a melon? Blue? Rast is great too, but I'm I'm currently on the water. You're leaning towards one. That's what you're going with? All right? Yeah? I get those.
Speaker 4: And then also guy, I speak of always ready. WWE two K released my entrance. I think we're gonna play it but with no music, so I'll talk over it. We don't want to get flagged. But they uh, I would say, whoever was doing the mo cap nailed it, But it was me, dude. I, Mark and d were testing this when you weren't here before the show started, and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, this is like spot on. I was like, wait, oh, Matt did this. I did it.
Speaker 4: So it's got my debut gearon and which I thought was weird because I've never taken still photo. The first time I took still photo in this gear was this week, so I don't know how they got all the decko down but looks awesome?
Speaker 3: How does that work nowadays? Like someone just told me the truth did his own moket like how to?
Speaker 1: Like? How do you think you just I think you just have to ask.
Speaker 4: So I know Chelsea had asked and then I and then I asked, and then they flew me down before I SmackDown. I filmed it in the two K studio. Is that a lot of fun San Francisco area?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think so, I believe so. So I think it looks dead. I think it looks just like me of course, holding up that invisible title. Very very cool. So thank you. That's not the building. I stop it. So I thought they nailed it. Look at that they.
Speaker 1: Nailed it, Bro, Well you nailed it. Well, I nailed it, But they nailed how her looks in the quads. Bro.
Speaker 4: I was about to say, I actually look better in real life than I do in the video game.
Speaker 1: Which is a compliment to myself. You know, I love doing that.
Speaker 2: Wow, that is like this good?
Speaker 1: That looks good? Yeah, prett damn good.
Speaker 4: It's been a while since I've been in a video game, and there were times where I never thought I'd be back in We so to be not only back but in the game.
Speaker 1: Pretty cool. So I got the shirt.
Speaker 2: Well, you're in the wrestling code.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, I got the shirt.
Speaker 4: I got the game hopefully a figure from Mattel So I'll be watching a comic con. Did you see WWE YouTube? They put up the super Fan Vlad documentary like for free and it's been getting like a lot of views.
Speaker 1: We love Lad. Lad.
Speaker 4: Lad recently took a spill and he's in the hospital right now. We're hoping that he makes a full recovery. We love Lad. You might not know, but you might know. We made a major bendy of Lad. So I would love to see Ladd of big rubber guys. I love Lad. I a little legend, absolute legend.
Speaker 1: Love Lad. The hot topic which was a hot topic in the wrestling biz that Titus O'Neil rumble shirt is real. People have been posting it. It's real.
Speaker 4: So there it is, the Royal rumble shirt with Titus ass.
Speaker 1: Tests every man for himself.
Speaker 3: And why is the shirt like off white. Oh, there's so much wrong with this, Like it's a horrible shirt. Horrible even if that was test, it's a horrible shirt. Yeah, honestly, yeah, I think we'd still be like, who wants to wear this? Like off white, dirty looking?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Sure, Chelsea and I we were, uh, oh, well, but we'll get to that second. So the Chelsea the garbage Patch Kid call garbage Patch Kid card. I think I said on air last week that I bought it that I won maybe two weeks ago. There was an option to send it right to p s A three Bay, So I was like, oh, I'm definitely doing that. Okay, I'm definitely doing that. Uh.
Speaker 4: eBay sent me a message that they I guess thank god they do this. They like investigate the authenticators, like look over the card and they.
Speaker 1: Said there instead of just accepting it and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I guess they go to the seller first say hey, we found a discrepancy. The seller offered me ten bucks back. The card was over four hundred dollars, offer me ten bucks.
Speaker 3: That's so that's there. So that's not eBay's decision. Yeah, that's what the sellers are. Let's seef he'll do for ten bucks.
Speaker 1: Off with this.
Speaker 3: I thought eBay came to that decision. I'm like, that's pretty stupid.
Speaker 4: Now the seller is offering a partial reefront of ten dollars. I said, uh, well, look at this discrepancy right here.
Speaker 1: The card received shows moderate corner where with touch or bank corners consistent with excellent condition, which I don't agree with, but it was not specified in the listing. Right So I'm glad they caught and look at that. Pissed that's spending grade well at all, spending over four hundred bucks on that. Yeah, and I was, I was, I was shot out of everything. Then I got that everything. Yeah, I went to yeah, full refund. Wow, ten dollars off? Are you kidding me? If you said one hundred off? Would you have got it? I don't think I would have. Yeah, toocher, honestly, that's freaking jacked up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I liked that they called him out, like if this person is a you know this card, this guy's obviously a card person because they have attached the PSA grading to their auction.
Speaker 1: They knew what they had there. Yeah, potentially you could say they were trying to pull a fast one. I think they were.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't prove that, but UH got it back. Anyway, Speaking at Chelsea, I was at Target today. We're picking out some clothes because me and Chelsea are going to Italy a little bit cases. So Chelsea was trying to get me some clothes. I said, I don't care about clothes. I went to the toys and I saw for my first time in the wild at Chelsea Green and Cactaus Shack two pack.
Speaker 1: I brought her over. This is the first time she's ever seen any of her figures in the wild. It's cool. I actually saw it the other day. Yeah, so she has. She was pumped, which.
Speaker 2: I'm blown away at house stacked.
Speaker 1: It was stacked, bro right, people can't find that warrior. Yeah, but I was shocked that she was actually like happy about it, like impressed, Like she thought it was cool. But we have to buy. I'm like, yes, you gotta buy it.
Speaker 3: Come on, it's an interpromotional two pack too. I guess technically it is.
Speaker 2: If you find your own figure, that's just free money because you're paying retail and then you just put your signature on it.
Speaker 1: I've never left my figure on the pegs. I've always bought just out of like I don't know. Yeah, I don't want.
Speaker 3: Anyone think I'm a peg warmer, I guess, but that's a weird like figure fan mentality.
Speaker 4: I always thought it was okay to have like one or two because you want to be there that you're popular.
Speaker 1: Enough, right, I know. Stuff? Uh major Mark Aaron Roberts. He shared a video of a running change with Wendy chu Bro. This like kind of blew my mind that they went to.
Speaker 4: New Uh yeah, check out his YouTube video lumber Jillville on YouTube. So they've made her shorter.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize the other one was so massive.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize that either, And I talked to Mattel. The chase is also like this too.
Speaker 1: Holy wow.
Speaker 4: So I talked to Wendy Chew about this. I let her know, you know, and she was upset that they made her boop smaller. I'd be upset too, to be honest with noticed that till like she said that to you. Wow, I'd be upset too.
Speaker 1: I agree. So, but it's cool that they corrected the scale dire short.
Speaker 4: So and this figure was very detailed to begin with, a very art to find. I've never seen it in a while. To be I don't think it shipped the stores, or maybe I don't.
Speaker 1: Maybe I could be wrong. I don't know. All right, this is very interesting.
Speaker 4: So I just I've been like going over my collection and my my toy room, and I kinda you know, I love class superstars. I don't have the real estate to display every class superstar, just don't. But I thought to myself, well, what if, like, there can't be that many class superstars of guys that Mattel hasn't made yet, Like what there's like five six? So I asked the guys in the Facebook group, is there a list?
Speaker 1: And boy was I wrong?
Speaker 4: Okay, so major Mark Matt Kenney shared the list with me. You guys ready for this. This is who Jack's Class Superstars have made that Mattel has not. Now, keep in mind Jack's was able to sign people independently, independently.
Speaker 1: In Mattel, can I do? Right?
Speaker 4: So here we go, Abduel the Butcher, Adam Baum, Al Snow, Andy Kaufman, b Brian Blair, Bad News Brown, Bastian Burger, Billy Kidman who works there?
Speaker 1: Come on?
Speaker 4: Kidman, Bob Spark Plug, Holly, Bobby Eaton, Brooklyn Brawler, Abe Knuckleble Schwartz, Bruis of Brody, Buddy Roberts, Buff Bagwell, Chief j Strongbow. I guess there was going to be that one that you know was on Doctor Desteve Williams, Draws, Dynamite, Kid, Ernie Ladd, The Genius, Giant, Gonzales, grand Master, Sexe, Haku Meng Handsome, Jimmy Vallant, Harvey Whippleman, Ivan called Off, Ivan Putsky, Jack Briscoe, Johnny Rods, jump A, Jim Brunzell Ken, Petera, Kevin Sullivan, Killi Kowalski, Lance Storm Lunabashan Nikita, call Off, One Man Gang, Original chic Outlaw, Ron Bass, Ripo Man, Ricky Morton, Robert Gibson, Sabo, Spike, Dudley, stan Lane, Sonny Tank, Abbott, Tazz, the Barbarian, the Mounty, Tony Atlas Valvenus, and then technically also there's a Keem but we had the One Man Gang. I'm sorry there's a there's a one Man Gang.
Speaker 3: I would have man if you, like you said, you would have thought five, I would have thought twenty. But that's probably like, that's a long list. Yeah, and a lot of those, like I think we need right here to debate you here though, what's the list of what Mattel has made that Jackson has And I bet it's pretty nuts too.
Speaker 1: That's that's a very interesting follow up. Do you think someone can do that? Now? You guys got to keep in mind, it's got to be a legend. Someone just said, by the way, that was fifty three names. Oh my god, you know what for next week? Let's get a follow but that. But the caveat is it has to be like, you can't name like guys who came after the fact, you know what I'm saying. They have to be from that classic Superstars era, Like, yeah, talent, what are you saying? Like, don't say like Carlito or whatever? Right right, It's got to be like do you think you compile that list right now? Ten seconds? All right, that's all I got to follow. You ready for some news? And the news is you buy Garage.
Speaker 5: And Major Restic Figure podcast has a new tag team, Push Garage Beer.
Speaker 1: Scratch that figureage, and scratch that beer Ridge With Garage Beer. Every tag team needs a name, and here it is Major Garage Beer.
Speaker 5: Garage Beer is light, refreshing and made with the highest folly. You can choose between the light beer or my favorite, the line and.
Speaker 2: With only ninety five calories, it's the smart beer to drink.
Speaker 1: I'm Brian myers the most professional drink.
Speaker 2: I'm smart, Mark Sterling, and I love beer flavored beer.
Speaker 1: I'm always ready, Matt Carnagna, and the Major Garage is always open.
Speaker 2: Last time we partnered with garage beer, things got a little out of hand. But this time we're doing things more professional, classic, more class.
Speaker 1: These guys, guys, what can't we enjoy bum more.
Speaker 2: Polished, good idea. It's a crisp, refreshing partnership. Yeah, Hilton, integrity on teamwork and focus.
Speaker 4: All right, guys, it's summertime. I'm in my pool, got the grotto cracking open an ice cold.
Speaker 1: Major Garage Beer supposed to be a garage beer weekend over here, but just raining normal Memorial Day weekend, just ruining everybody's plans.
Speaker 4: I know Kannick is moving down to Orlando. We should have a big housewarming party with some major garage.
Speaker 3: Those buckets everyone keeps finding by the way in the group every single week.
Speaker 4: Use the hashtag major Garage Beer. If we choose your picture of video, you will get a prize.
Speaker 1: Me largest pick this guy, just I don't pick it.
Speaker 2: Frosky picks it. Meaning four twenty Happy Memorial Day weekend, celebrating with the garage beer, pizza and a mint double slam.
Speaker 4: That's nice looking double the Jericho China. Remember they had the Jericho with like the large forehead that.
Speaker 1: I think that's it right there. Damn toys r a sticker that resume in two thousand packaging. It was a running change to make the forehead less.
Speaker 4: Running all right, Latuni Wrestling Giant Series Tito Santana. I'm kind of confused, like these l jans with articulation.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what Ken from Ganas has the milk they're small.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, he had a you know Kenna had then, Ok, and it's the LGN massive, but it has like arm articulation like that.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure I saw it. I would love an nonochie big rubber guy. I mean, we know we have a Tito big rubber guy come in. I just I don't I don't understand what's going on here with the articulation on the l j n's Was it full articulation or is it just separated and you see the crease.
Speaker 1: I don't know it was meant the one I saw was mental cards. So I can't even answer that.
Speaker 4: All right, how to run toys? Uh, they're Mike McGirk in stock. I bought one. I bought the one with like the purple suit jacket.
Speaker 1: But how did you come to that decision?
Speaker 4: Because that's how I remember her, and that's how she's in like the wrestle Fest game. Okay, thirty nine free shipping her first official figure. I would love her, big rubber guys, I would love that.
Speaker 1: Uh. They also teased the macho man Randy Savage. I mean, you gotta assume that's the macho man. It could be out Runners ye coming soon? Oh look at that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're definitely teasing macho teasers. If I ever said Teas and I say, and Tyler run has been doing some great stuff, so I'm excited to see this. Uh, Prows and Teas got some micro brawlers. This is real, guys, K and.
Speaker 6: S exclusives, exclusive chick Domovan Holy and a bloody chase discovered in the suit like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unreal, man, un real?
Speaker 2: What is don look representing Brian?
Speaker 1: Here's the.
Speaker 2: Goes to Church on a side.
Speaker 1: I did create a pro whatever that was? What was that March.
Speaker 3: Legendary matchup? I'm sure the fans of Creative Pro can tell you all about it, and he said to one of the guys in the back, is I think that's that's probably my last match? And they said, oh, I didn't know the how coming goes. Well, I don't have any more bookings. That's that's the way he's gonna go out to.
Speaker 1: Literally, that's it.
Speaker 3: And so now I don't know what his plan is, but he is he's coming back to Credit Bro in August to manage and also, actually, I'll break this dudes here in August courtesy ofk Ands wrestle Fest. It will be mister USA Tony Atlas managed by Chick Donovan versus Sydney Baccabell. So some iconic pro wrestlings going down the Credit Pro.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna get any cellophones autographed by Tony A?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Un real?
Speaker 2: Did you know that Sydney Bucabello won the King of Cap Battle Royal Broski did not huge.
Speaker 1: Huge, big Big Reaction.
Speaker 4: Pro Wrestling tease. We just talked about that. Fanatics, This is mind blowing. Dan Housen and New York Knicks official collab.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: I can't like open social media without seeing because because it's like my two worlds colliding.
Speaker 1: You know, Nixon. Oh my god, it's just everything I see every time.
Speaker 4: I love you are uncursed New York Knicks. Man, there should be a you are uncursed. He should uncursed mac Cardona, so he should do I'd like that. Yeah, but man, this guy if you if you, if you believe the rumor an innuendo on the internet, the number two merch seller in World Wrestling Entertainment LLC, I would.
Speaker 3: Lean to believe it, man, I would believe it popular and like it's funny, Like I like kids is like love him, you know, and that I always think kids are like the deciding factor of like the merch movement, right when you beg your parents to buy something yep, you know, because if you're a grown fan, you or by your own chin, you're into Dan Housen in the story. But like, I think that's the I think we saw it with like Yeat Jay Uso. I think we saw it with Penta, And I feel like Dan Nelson is going to take that spot for a little bit.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited for him. And you know it's going to be like a comic con like Mattel City, you know, Oh, it's gonna be outrageous.
Speaker 2: I think ye backstage. In front stage, Dan has debut one.
Speaker 1: Of those things that D collects, his favorite the names Knuckle Knuckle. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh, D, we're gonna need you here for this new Ghost Right collectible figure brand by stock X Coule.
Speaker 8: Hello, sir, Hey guys pal All right, Uh, we've previously talked about ghost Right on here before.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 8: Founded by co stock co founder, stock X co founder Josh Luber. He also has uh I think some part in fanatics collectibles as well, so that's probably also how this deal came about with w and such.
Speaker 2: But yeah, ghosts Right. They're h kind of.
Speaker 8: Freddy Funko inspired kind of line. I mean it's at the crown. It's very reminiscent of like a Freddy Funko with the crown. I mean that's at least like what most consumers uh that collect that kind of brand in this kind of size of product. Non articulated, but these are not composed of vinyl. These appear to be just abs sonic weld that haves uh and they come with different crown types at least with their w ones. But now they're getting into the blind box territory. So we previously looked at what they call their four hundred percent ghosts, So that's what these are considered crazy, Yes, welve stock x is known for being crazy expensive. That's why I include that context because stock x is kind of that. It's in that NFT kind of bitcoin territory.
Speaker 2: Of like newer like I guess, yeah, that kind of thing.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, so now they're getting into blind boxes, but there are going down to their standard one hundred percent size ghosts, which are two and three quarter inches tall.
Speaker 1: So those are even smaller than another tiny okay, yes, smaller than.
Speaker 8: A knuckle crutcher, but probably similar in price to their four hundred percent ones, which go for like three hundred on auction or whatever.
Speaker 2: So that's what this will be. This is a blind box of I believe it said blind box. Each case includes.
Speaker 8: Twelve characters in each case, so there's twelve characters in each case. But each case will be going up for auction and there will only be three hundred cases. And this starts at the time of this recording. This starts Monday, May twenty fifth, at nine pm Eastern time.
Speaker 1: This is very interesting.
Speaker 4: Do we have a characterist, Yes, there the characterists. There's a very interesting name on there.
Speaker 8: Yes, so you open them up in the little poly bags is inside individually packed, but a case of twelve. And here is the full rundown of potentially Wave one. I'm not sure depending on how well this does. Obviously people are going to get them no matter what. Three hundred cases. It says max bids twenty per person, so you only get twenty max bids And yeah, blind Dutch auction is what they're referring to it.
Speaker 2: And this is volume one.
Speaker 8: So all the characters here, we got the American Nightmare, Cudie Roads, Roman Rains, John Cena, Raymastereo, Haul Cogan Stone, cald Steve Austin, Kine Booker, t Kurt Angle, the Rock as Final Boss, Rhea, Ripley, Becky Lynch, Jay Usso Logan, Paul Tyrese, Haliburton and Jelly Roll as their famous fans as they call them.
Speaker 1: And first ever figure related thing for Tyrese.
Speaker 2: We branded item.
Speaker 1: Yes that's what I mean.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, but there will be not just I think even the ones pictured here, I'm not even sure if those are their core crowns. The the bass crowns is what they're referring to them as, but there are different what they are calling ultra rare parallels, so there's different chases. So there is a one of one hundred, so the one of one hundred ghost variants ghost parallels, one of fifty and this is for each character. For each character, there's one of fifty sapphire with the blue with the blue crown. These are I think like they must be like VM at least the renders that they show these on screen are actual or the actual product, but their website mostly just shows renders. And then there's one of twenty five emerald crowns with green, one of ten gold crowns, one of five chrome crowns, which is just a metallic silver, and then a one of one one per character with red crowns, which they call fire so fire per punk Yeah no punk here maybe featured.
Speaker 2: In volume two. We'll see how much these go for. I don't know when the auction ultimately ends.
Speaker 1: Let me see.
Speaker 2: I don't think they have the date specified here, but.
Speaker 8: Yeah, if only one so this these could be going uh so you just get one in one case and three hundred will be available for auction.
Speaker 1: So I can see Michael Kannack spending a lot of money to win that jelly roll too.
Speaker 2: He's a big jelly roll guy, but you might not get jelly roll because yes, oh.
Speaker 1: Man, so he's gonna just buy it in the second but on the secondary market, I'll be honest, not the best jelly roll like this, guys, if you didn't First of all, I thought Booker was bad News, so I thought that's what Brosky was alluding to him, like they signed bad News.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 8: No, I actually thought it was too and very stylized, obviously super deformed with the larger heads but mostly characters.
Speaker 1: If you guys didn't say, there's no way I would even be in no way.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think Tyrese has like the Tyrese three sixteen shirt on or something like that, and then the jelly roll. He's got his face tattoos. But there's been a lot of celebrities that have appeared on w television with face tattoos.
Speaker 4: So all right, well, let's go to some Ringside news New and Stock. First of all, shop Ringside Collectibles, Memorial Day Sale, Now New and Stock Elite Greatest Hits twelve featuring Jacob Bot, two Roman Reigns, John Cena, and Drew McIntyre. Have you seen people complain about the Sena like it's not the right colored shirt.
Speaker 1: Too dark for the retirement fits from the Summer slid Match. Yeah a little too dark. People have been saying.
Speaker 4: Elite Survivor Series twenty twenty six featuring Randy Orton.
Speaker 1: Rare.
Speaker 4: Booker, t j Usso and Undertaker, and build a figure of Michael Cole Main Event Champion seven with Logan, Paul Damian Priest and Final Boss The Rock and up next.
Speaker 1: To the Ringside Top ten.
Speaker 4: This episode of the Major Wrestling Figure Podcast has been brought to you by Ringside Collectibles, the number one online retailer of w W Reaction tregus.
Speaker 3: Go to Wrestling Figures dot Com and make a purchase, and when you do, use discount code Major at checkout to save ten percent.
Speaker 2: It's the ring Saha top sage.
Speaker 9: You just got twenty his face and your wife This fatic games rings Saha tof Tad got big rubbers. Guy sends page it sucking bage rings Saha top tail over thirty years, John Spruce, This ain't a trans rings Saha haf tag. Make sure you use code major, pull the discount at the air.
Speaker 4: Number ten sy and Punk Money in the Bank twenty eleven WWE Opposition number nine, Al Grande Americano Elite one twenty six, Number eight, Ricky Saints WW twenty twenty six, Defining Moments, number seven, Cody Roads Best of the Ultim Edition seven, number six, Penta Debut WWE twenty twenty six, to Finding Moments, Number five, rear Ripley Elite Greatest Hits eleven, Number four, Stephanie for Care Elite one twenty five, number three, Javon Evans Elite one twenty six, Number two John Cena Blue and Yellow Elite Top Picks twenty twenty six, and number one John Cena Elite Greatest Hits twelve.
Speaker 1: I guess people don't care that much about the shirt person, And I'm next.
Speaker 4: Weekly purchases brought to you by Major Collectmajor dot Com.
Speaker 2: They got you my ass O, my guys, you have or I's that Sargon sawn and I.
Speaker 1: Got ripped playing.
Speaker 9: Whoo He's wrong?
Speaker 1: Gret to dry and here's my gentlemen ooh yeah, And.
Speaker 7: Brian mat and Matt Cardonald they're so real.
Speaker 2: Can you tell the difference?
Speaker 1: Restica Radio serve.
Speaker 2: Big brubber guys. They're for real. Each sold separately on Major bends dot.
Speaker 1: Com, Big Rubber God, collect them all, all right, guys Major, Collectmajor dot Com the last few days to get the British Bulldog, to get Danny Davis.
Speaker 4: Guys, this is the resin British Bulldog. That's why I'm holding this very carefully. Look look at the back of this. Look at the detail here on this jacket. Look like I wish you guys could see this up close, Like look at this like these figures are works.
Speaker 1: Of our Bryan babies in his hairy TTD you know, deep freedom.
Speaker 4: They they are a dream team making these incredible. Of course it has Uh look at that, look at look at Winston over there.
Speaker 1: Winston is unreal in person, so damn great. Uh, make sure you get these. The pre order is the order.
Speaker 4: And then guys, these macho man's I got these as well. These are the resin the uh know, the purple, the orange with the headband. The purple is one of a thousand, so there's not many of those left. The macho me and Randy Savage. Keep in mind, you go to target at your l jans, but there is no macho man Randy Savage only on Big Rubber, guys, only on Collect Major.
Speaker 1: But yeah. Look, I also got this the sample of the Macho Kings. This is really really close, guys, all new packaging, all new packaging, and the scepter fell out there. There will be a sceptor. Don't worry the eight we heard. Oh there it is Macho Kings. Very nice, very evil.
Speaker 4: As Dan Houses said in his log, there is no current WWE product of Dan House, and the only current Dan House the product is available on collectmajor dot com.
Speaker 1: Very nice, very evil. Make sure you get that.
Speaker 2: It was nice to plug collect Major multiple times in the.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that. What about Smash Demolition? My friends Bill and Barry love them. That's right. Here comes the acts.
Speaker 4: Here comes to Smasher, Sergeant Slaughter, the Evergreen looking great. I cannot wait.
Speaker 3: These big rubber guys are obviously very aware that we have a lot of outstanding pre orders. But this summer, you know, the old Rosky when it comes, it comes. Holy smokes, it's goin. They're coming a lot of stuff on the water right now. These could be in literally as we were talking.
Speaker 1: Fanatic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love these, and of course we have the the Cincinnati Reds Macho in stock ready to go. There's other things in stock, ready to go. You get the Major ring for your major bendis and your major stars.
Speaker 1: It's gonna count on the ring. I bet the ring's pretty low low point low.
Speaker 4: So make sure you get your stuff right now. Collectmajor dot com if you don't want to wait for pre orders. Guys, there's in stock stuff right now, Rick Flair, Macho Man, other figures, there's major stars.
Speaker 1: Check it out.
Speaker 4: Collect Major and every single week use the hashtag collect Major. If we choose your picture of video, you will get a prize.
Speaker 2: Who won Mark Before I do this, I just want to I want to put over Major here real quick. So at Ken's in his very messy office. He has a detall like case. So it's a tall, skinny one, all big rubber guys. Every figure in it is big rubber guys. Multiple shelves.
Speaker 1: So this is the personal collections, not for sale.
Speaker 2: Right. It's the first time in my life that I've seen a full in person, you know, big rubber guys collection. It looked unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Oh thanks, so colorful.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know, every every guy's like a work of art. It's just you know, they're they're just like alive almost. It just looked really cool. So if you have one of those, I'm sure people out there that have like a full loose collection they know what I'm talking about. But it was great looking man.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, Mark. I appreciate it all right.
Speaker 2: The winner Peter Burchett, I have have one test. Wow, you ark, don't clip that loving what arrived in the post today? He's from Europe. Oh god, damn it to miss Hey I p Alicia and or whatnot stream got a Myer Wrestling signed major stars plus signed Alicia Edwards and Connect trading.
Speaker 1: Cards collecting autograph Connect stuff. That's the world we're living in.
Speaker 4: All right, guys, had you do uh purchase wise? I will say this had a little delivery my mailbox from that green haired bitch Shatzi, my favorite wrestler.
Speaker 1: Whoa signed microbe brawler.
Speaker 3: When you said it was from her, that was gonna be like a flaming bag of poop on your front step.
Speaker 1: But okay, no, it's this. I don't know if she's trying to, you know, butter us up to get more collect major figures or what. Look at that signed micro brawler from Shots to Black.
Speaker 3: Right, every time I see her post, I do think that she has embodied the mac Cardona she is. She is like she posted today or yesterday, like how many matches?
Speaker 1: She just four matches. I was just like, I love it.
Speaker 3: She took this on man like, it's so like she should be like everyone's role model. You know that that's out there doing that's right.
Speaker 1: It can be done, go big or go home. That's only wanted me to do, and that's to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Also great line everywhere she goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I got very very good with the merch. Her husband, Haysus, helps out big time. You know, I didn't have a husband helping me out. But she's doing very very well for herself, and I am proud of her.
Speaker 2: In all seriousness, Chelsea did help you out a little bit for a couple of years selling my merch. She was standing there next to ye. No, no, you were forcing her.
Speaker 1: To do that. Guys. I got a huge delivery from the nerd clauset. Did you get these, Brian? I did? Yes. I mean, I'm just gonna rapid fire.
Speaker 4: Through room because obviously we talked about the major players a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, god, he's the Matt Maniacs.
Speaker 3: Bro I got the heartys already packed in my bags and good signed next time I see them.
Speaker 1: I got the Powers of Pain, which also I'm probably gonna hold on to the good Signed next time. I reset me the Legion to Doo Margan Animal. Right. Then they sent me I totally forgot these were coming out the Road Warriors right, n w A style Road Warriors, And then they reset me access Smash Debolition right, which I'm also I have packed to her when I see my friends.
Speaker 2: So this is a complete collection. If I got all those as well, so it's a complete collection.
Speaker 1: I'm not quite sure. No, the Steiners, miss Steiners there, you don't. You don't have the major players, Mark.
Speaker 2: I was gonna open them. I thought this, I thought you guys already got it.
Speaker 3: I always say this like it's so professional and well done. That doesn't look great on camera because it's in the protective case and it has that film I know, got to like pull back. So I don't think people are even like getting how nice these are, Like the full I will be.
Speaker 2: Putting in my Oh you should my Matt and Brian Shrine.
Speaker 1: I have mine and my Matt trying front and center. They're so fun, it's like crazy, so much fun.
Speaker 2: There's major players figures.
Speaker 1: There is two Bendy's, right, there's just one Bendys well, Brian and Matt.
Speaker 3: It's hard for like Super seven to repaint and make major players. And I don't think we were hoping that Powertown would repaint make major players.
Speaker 1: There were Super Seven's designed. Yeah, they look great.
Speaker 2: These are cool.
Speaker 1: There's so they're so like cartooning.
Speaker 3: What I really liked, well one, I mean like a lot of things, but it's so everything so professionally done right. You get a freaking Defender. The packaging is beautiful, nice quality. The figures are mark but I like that they're doing their own thing, you know what I mean. Those are like they're not retros at all, like so you can like they're living in their own space.
Speaker 1: There are living in their own world love which I like.
Speaker 2: Could we do like a Me and Heath two pack Me and Swaggle.
Speaker 1: I I would love that. I think they would be making singles too, so they're coming.
Speaker 2: Oh I want a two pac.
Speaker 4: I would love you and uh, well, Swaggle we could do because Legend, Mission Myers and Bear Bronson.
Speaker 1: Right now, if you're listening, you should.
Speaker 4: I would love a swaggle. I'm I will swaggle. He has the Legends deal but a smart Mark and Heath I would love that.
Speaker 2: That maniacs.
Speaker 4: They have they do I I got this, So this is I gotta explain this, guys. This is the Ecdo Glow Echdo one. I got this from Hasball Pulse. It was a pre order finally came. So Ecdo Glow was a very very very rare set from the original kenn of Real Ghostbusters, like so rare, like as a kid, I didn't even know like it was a thing, right, I didn't even know it was a thing. I have since gotten them in on card which I would never open because they're so expensive. And then last year, as part of like the the repros they do, they re release.
Speaker 1: Them, which I thought was fun.
Speaker 4: But now what they're doing there's kind of adding on to the line because they're so fun. So they're doing with the Ecdo Glow ECDO one, they're doing a marshmallow man glow, a slimer glow.
Speaker 1: But now I'm.
Speaker 4: Currently setting up my Ghostbusters display. You can check this out on major marks dot com. I do not think there is room for this, so I ordered this when.
Speaker 1: I thought I had all the room in the world. Oh, man, I just don't think there is for this is the storage unit. The storage unit is full as f So what do you what's the plan with that? Once this toy room's done, I will put everything that's in every garage into a storage unit. And like then I have someone come and buy the whole thing. What am I gonna do? Is it? A yeah, I'm gonna sell it, Mark, I guess, but I guess. I guess.
Speaker 3: I justify my storage unit because it has like things for my career that I don't need access to, like every day, you know what I mean, like old gear and.
Speaker 1: So yes, I will magazines and books I've been in and ship.
Speaker 4: I will still keep my storage unit for like every minute on card, Major Bendy, every mind of cards.
Speaker 1: Now with the toy business, I have everything, man, which.
Speaker 4: I will still keep my storage unit. But I do not want figures that I'll never display.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, yeah, I have like stuff that's overflow there that I don't want to get rid of either, So I understand it sucks.
Speaker 4: But so I'm either going to open my own toy store in Orlando or sell it all to a toy store in Orlando.
Speaker 1: That's the plan. Okay. And now with Kinnick moving down r W D in town, you never know, okay, you never know.
Speaker 2: The only thing podcast station Slash, Toy Store Slash and.
Speaker 1: With you guys, you guys get anything. I got a bunch of.
Speaker 3: You want to shut out Junk Shop Dog. I mean Mark had these last week. Hashi figures you.
Speaker 1: Guys get the mats. What's that? Do you guys get the mats? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like forever I go okay, yeah, but these are pretty cool. Check them out, Junk Shop Dog. That's great stuff. I mean it's I love how accurate it is, even to the point where the back.
Speaker 1: It's so good. Just awesome, awesome stuff. Junk Shot does some phenomenal stuff and these are official New Japan with the sticker from Junk Shop Thank you, Junk Shop Dog. Always making sweet.
Speaker 2: They didn't get the mats. I would have had it in the shrine.
Speaker 1: It's like months old, I know. Yeah, I can send anyone Mark made.
Speaker 2: I mean it might be on its way. It's it's a far.
Speaker 1: It does come from Australia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it might be on its way to be honest, Hey, check out this big boy, Ready for this.
Speaker 1: Bro, I'm ready. Boom oh. That is a big boy.
Speaker 2: This is, in my opinion, probably the best sting figure on earth.
Speaker 1: You need a defender for that bad boy, you know. No no, no, no, no no no. You need that great of my cis or that great idea.
Speaker 3: Speaking of uh oh, look what I got in stock from our live show, No are mint DeMont. It got a seventy five okay, which I was hoping for a little better, but I didn't know.
Speaker 1: It has like a sticker. It has a crease in this top corner. You can't see.
Speaker 3: It's very small, and then someone carelessly ripped the price tag off there he's that dot, that white dot.
Speaker 1: That's what that is. But pretty awesome, bro, that is a work of art. It's so big. You can see the the stickers down there in the corner. Are you gonna put that? That's the thing? Like it's got to go to my store too, Like I don't like, I just wanted to have it. It's some one of my favorite Twuo PACs ever and they're my buddies. And you know that I would buy that from you, Brian. That's not for say out to do me a favorite look.
Speaker 4: At the bottom, right at the bottom where where the the the bubble meets the cardboard does it? Is it connected completely?
Speaker 1: Or is it? Is it flush? Or is there a little gap? There's a little lift under Matt.
Speaker 4: Do you mind taking a photo of that and send it? Because I have one, and I wasn't sure if they're all like that or if mine was a little damaged.
Speaker 1: How could everything we have a lift if they all not connected? Like is the bubble you see? I have to look at it. I know what you're saying. All figures have it or like a lot of figures have that? Yeah, yeah, where the where the arches like that? Make right? Yeah? All figures like that?
Speaker 3: Take a picture because I would stick my finger in there and rip it open, get off the bubble the fastest possible way.
Speaker 4: All right, So maybe mine isn't that messed up. I'll take a picture and I'll send it to you.
Speaker 1: You let me know.
Speaker 3: And then also with that, I sent another order I kind of forgot about. So I basically like I hoard uh Kurt Hawkins elites when I see them on eBay, especially if I could fleece them for like a cheap price. And then this one came and then I was like, yeah, this looks pretty damn good to me, Like, I'm gonna just send it, and so I had one.
Speaker 1: It got us seventy five. I was a little bummed.
Speaker 3: I thought it would do a little better, but seventy five ain't bad. It's the seventy five is still great for a figure.
Speaker 2: Especially for a box like that, right.
Speaker 1: So, but I'm just very proud of this. You got to put that in your toy room. Bro.
Speaker 3: Maybe this might say I don't know, I can find a place for it, but yeah, I was just very proud of this elite. You know, if you guys remember Bill McKinnon did not want to put me in the set because he didn't think I'd sell very well.
Speaker 1: And you think he wants to put me in the current sets. Probably not? Yeah, no way, bro. You think he hasn't stopped crying since Oscar retired? Probably not. Yeah, I heard he was crying that knock him moraal lost on SmackDown shit and Kyrie got fired. Oh my god, he's probably just like he's at that returned. He's just macho man style sitting on the dock reflected right now?
Speaker 2: Man, Oh boy, well, hold on Brian, you stepped on my thing. So so okay, h this was that Kent's in a box upstairs.
Speaker 1: Just to kill it. There'sn't upstairs.
Speaker 2: Oh bro oh you didn't watch the Maven blog.
Speaker 1: I did not.
Speaker 2: That's how we knew that there was.
Speaker 1: Well I knew that because I go there once a week. But anyway can live upstairs. No, no one lives there. Mister Fuji doesn't live upstairstairs.
Speaker 2: The house is condemned anyway.
Speaker 1: Upstairs.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they had another one, but he just has like multiples of things. This is beautiful though. Paint pen, white paint pen. This is my favorite sting figure. I don't know.
Speaker 3: First off, it's a very rare figure and it's signed and you need a defender at the very least, or to send that to see.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do it. It'll be my first.
Speaker 3: Uh lifetime supply of peanut packing peanuts when when it comes.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I mentioned this. I'm at the show that we had c as my plan and it was going to be my story in the vlog was that I was going to buy a Joe shoes from him, Yeah, and sign it and have him sign it and put it in the CIS.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So at after the show, I'm like, okay, Shoes, let's let's do that thing where I buy the figure and he's like, oh, I sold it. You were serious?
Speaker 1: I really wanted to sign Joe Shoes as damn damn. That would have been cool, would have been one on one alright, moving on U Okay, So at Toy Vomits, I'm not going to show everything that i've.
Speaker 4: Actually I guess, I guess I can. Why not because this guy's out already, the logs out. So I went to CIS.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I went to uh Toy Vomit looking for a minty mint mint figure that I could send to CIS. Okay, and I found them I'd been looking for for years. It was figure fate beat me, if you can survive if I let you. Bubbles not brown at all. It's not brown at all. The corners are the Minty's I've seen if if you know, I took very clear photos, I'm sorry, very clear video in the vlog.
Speaker 4: Obviously, I'm gonna take this this price tag off. It looks pretty damn case fresh. I'm gonna get this grated by cis. That means, guys, if you can help me out, I'm looking for these as well. I'm looking for RVD, I'm looking for Saboo, and I'm looking for No, that's it, RVD, Saboo and TAS.
Speaker 1: I already have the.
Speaker 4: Dreamer being graded currently. Those are the four I want to mind on card. So I don't want Tom autographed.
Speaker 1: I just want to like this, say, Taz is the headliner can con three if you have some patience till August.
Speaker 4: But August huh No, I don't think I'm gonna do it. But you guys, I've been looking for this on eBay now, listen, I've been talking about this for months. Yes, if I can get this on eBay, there's tons of them right now. I look mint, No, dude, did the.
Speaker 1: Yellow of the bubble is become a big problem?
Speaker 3: Like I look at the sepifigures every day anyway because I have alert set. It's crazy how the yellow like it's tough so and in my opinion, if they haven't turned by now, then they're not going to turn. I feel like you're safe. Well, like it's a different kind of plastic from din in factor or something. And I think that's my opinion. I don't see it turning.
Speaker 4: This next figure I got is a very rare figure that I had and sold and regretted it and then couldn't find it again, and it was just there. This is one I want to open. Potentially it is the TNA Impact crow Sting. But this is ruthless aggression, Yes, which would I count this like kind of with my Jack's Classic Superstars?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess there's really no way to like because this is not like a TNA version of there's no red in the paint. There's no red in the paint, so then yeah, and then I think you can get away with that. Yeah, So this is a maybe I got.
Speaker 3: This is the other one is the one that Hogan Tupac, But that one's got like the purple robe and he's got red in his paint.
Speaker 4: Right, But they so also made Jack's also made as a rules aggression style like a WCW Sting, right, that was in their Legends line, right, which I have.
Speaker 1: I think all those count like as an extension. I think they could. Well. The Raven is weird because.
Speaker 3: You're not Raven, because that's like twenty Raven, which is like a nation I believe too that one that would that's like an O four Nash, I would but Terry Taylor, I would count.
Speaker 1: I would count.
Speaker 3: Jeff Jarrett, Yeah you could. I would count Sting, you certainly could. Hogan is New Japan Hogan.
Speaker 1: Yep. So this is a real one. I'm sorry, a real rare one. I believe this's like a Walgreens or something. They were like three for ten and three for fourteen bikes bite you get one free, three for thirteen ninety eight. It doesn't say what stor it is. It's like right off right there, it was right right.
Speaker 4: So this set has j Lethal Sting, Abyss kurd Angle suicide, and Kevin Nash.
Speaker 3: If those suicides weren't so rare, I would get Frankie to sign them all and bring them to TV all the time.
Speaker 4: But guys, there was a big boy purchase. There was a big boy purchase from toy Bomb, like so big. I got a seat so big that I turned my body for it. Something I've been looking for for a while. This set me back nine hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: It is the ECW Ultimate Ring and Cage Wrestling Ring Gift set with I always popped that it was called the gift set. You why have why? Okay, why am I buying this? I'll tell you why your stickers are all gross? No, I'll tell you why I'm buying it because I in my old toy room bought a Mint Mint one brand new in the box, built it myself, but put my figures in it and left it. I did not protect the canvas. Yeah, so when I remove the figures packing up for this move, it like removed all the paint from the canvas. So like right now it's reset up in my toy room and you can't see it. But I know you know what I'm saying, Yeah, I know. So what I'm gonna do is I'm going to open this put like a top loader like you have, right, Brian, I cut a top loader top loader. Yes, I'm gonna do that, and then put the figures back on top and then sell this ring and you can still probably get a pretty nice payday for that ring, figures, accessories, and.
Speaker 4: I guys nine hundred and fifty bucks. I'm not I don't want to use the word steel, but I've been in search of this for months on eBay. It is cheaper than anything that's been on eBay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll that's a pretty good price because that's like.
Speaker 2: A fifteen Did you get that home?
Speaker 1: I put it in my suitcase, packed my suitcase. I did. That's a big suitcase. And then, guys, I will say this.
Speaker 3: I went to I have that minty mint and signed by rb D and Zebe by the way, and I have my Lucy from childhood.
Speaker 4: Is my display one. Guys, this is pretty mint. This is pretty min Okay, So I then I went to Then I went to SmackDown. Then I went to toy Department. Guys, I'm not going to show everything that I bought because I want that to be safe for the blog. Let me just say I walked away with three pre production items. Okay, so I spent a pretty penny there. But I will show one thing. I'll show two things that I got. First thing, I don't even know if I'm keeping this, but it was so like, let me just get it and then I'll figure it out later. It's the Giant Jack Slator, your last Action Hero talking Jack Slater.
Speaker 1: I like it. I feel like you need that. I will have it. I will have a last Session Hero set up in my room. I just don't know with how high this is. Yeah, that's the problem, right, Yeah, so it might end up being too high.
Speaker 4: And I've decided if it's not too high and I can keep it, I gotta go find like the terminator to Arnold that's this size.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Which are they both by a Betel or one from Kenna once from hotel terminator's Kennon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm pretty sure. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wait and then insider taking that out of the box or did you.
Speaker 4: Say, oh, it's one hundred percent coming out of the box. The boxes grow one hundred percent. You guys ready for what?
Speaker 2: That's one of those things where you know, a civilian walks through your room. That's like, that's an I I know, it's fun.
Speaker 1: It's fun.
Speaker 4: So keep in mind, guys, I went to Toy Vomit in the morning, went to SmackDown, then immediately to toy departments.
Speaker 1: So these two.
Speaker 4: Vlogs happen in the same day. Okay, are you ready for my next big purchase that I got from the toy department?
Speaker 2: Okay, you guys ready.
Speaker 1: E c W Ultimate Rigg and Cage Wrestling rig and give set.
Speaker 6: Now what.
Speaker 2: What what am I doing?
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: I don't even have a guess as to what, Like, wait, how did you get that home?
Speaker 1: Same thing in the suitcase? What did would you do? Throw your class? Why? Empty suitcase? Why? Why did I buy this? If I bought it less than twelve hours earlier, I'll tell you why. This one. The box is all beat up. It's been removed from the package but never played with, never used, And it was six hundred dollars cheaper. That was three hundred bucks, three hundred and twenty five bucks. That's that's crazy. I mean, that's still crazy. It's not sealed. I inspected everything, and that's why, Brian, I.
Speaker 4: Asked you, do the ECW stickers come applied? Yeah, and you said yes. So everything is mint in there, it's just not been used it. Because I'm opening this anyway. I'm gonna build this one and then sell the other one. Ah, And I'm saying it right now. I don't want to make any money off of this one. So if there's anybody who wants it for nine hundred and fifty dollars plus.
Speaker 1: Shipping, you're gonna get flooded right now. Hit me up nine.
Speaker 4: But guys, I bet you're gonna it's gonna cost a pretty pain and the ship this motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So if somebody wants to, Dan's gonna have to figure that the fuck out.
Speaker 2: I get that exact thing with my that's right, rocket with Dan, with my has Lab Galactus. It was, you know, gigantic, And I just said, you can have it for retail price, even though it's going for a lot on eBay. Yeah, you can have a for retail price, but you just have to pay whatever that fucking shipping is.
Speaker 3: But what ironship you can if your ups stuff especially, yeah, you can. The problem is finding it possible big enough. That's trouble too. Sometimes do you ever make boxes? Sometimes I get that's when I like cut shit up and make.
Speaker 2: My brother is a whiz. He can make a box out of anything.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. So what are the odds that I'm looking for this ring and I find it twice in the same day? Kind of knots? Actually, because Brian, would you or Mark? Would you guys have done what I did? Or no? I guess there is a way better deal. And I get what you're saying. So I get nine hundred fifty dollars back.
Speaker 2: I would have never been in that mess because I wouldn't have bought the brand new one to open. I would have just kept looking for like an open.
Speaker 1: One lately by ripping open. Rare Hasbros. He's on a fucking rum. But you're canting out. But this ring, I've already explained. You cannot get a lucy goosey ring. You can't fix it up.
Speaker 2: Okay, back up a little bit. I would have never bought a new one after mine had a couple of marks in it flaying.
Speaker 1: Okay, Brian, what would you have done the same thing? Brian?
Speaker 3: You can't ask me because i'm ECW super fans. So I would I would be up at night if mine was all fucked up like that. Yeah that's different.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So that that's what I did. D would you d? Am I crazy? D What do you think he's popping?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 1: What do you think that was a no?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: He says no. Here, you're it's justifiable everyone.
Speaker 1: At least you have a plan. This is a plan. This wasn't reckless spending. Guys, I'm saying I think it's small. I'm saving nine hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: You are crazy. That's not the debate.
Speaker 1: Actually, this is one of the more responsible things you've ever done on this show.
Speaker 2: You're not nice. He's giving it always.
Speaker 3: You're not going to just like recklessly open a sealed ring. Yeah, I mean I'm shocked. Actually, yeah, all right, that's all.
Speaker 1: I got.
Speaker 2: Here for the first time on the podcast. Is Brosky crazy?
Speaker 1: Yes, what do you do right here?
Speaker 2: We're doing a little pole?
Speaker 1: Little pole, a live pole.
Speaker 2: We're doing a live pole. So people in the chat, guys, you type one or two, but this is.
Speaker 1: This is in generals, bros crazy are crazy for this situation.
Speaker 2: Whatever you want to say, because.
Speaker 1: In general, then that's a landslide the situation. I let this cook.
Speaker 2: Let's move on to the next segment.
Speaker 1: I know I was going to be the invented you done Mark.
Speaker 2: Yes, So this week a Sting signed Sting figure.
Speaker 3: That he bullied Ken into selling to him from like way less than wisworth. I, on the other hand, this week spent more money on wrestling figures than I ever have in You better give us the number. I'm not I'm gonna that to myself.
Speaker 1: You got at least text it to me so I can respond react.
Speaker 2: Sure, I just remembered what you got We all got great things this week.
Speaker 1: This is nuts.
Speaker 3: This is week for Brian Myers autographed Hasbro collection. I would say once in a lifetime opportunity a major market named Joe. I've logged this whole thing. I don't want to give away too much because it will all be documented on our YouTube channel, an upcoming thing. But do you show them the picture? This was me after immediately I asked Liz to take this picture.
Speaker 1: She's like, wrong, God, And that.
Speaker 3: Is Ultimate Warrior one, Ultimate Warrior two, Ultimate Warrior three, All Mint All American cards, all autographed in paint pen unbelievab by.
Speaker 1: The All Commit Warrior. Wow, oh my god. It had to be done.
Speaker 3: Like I said, opportunity of a lifetime. I spent a lot of money on these guys. Text me how much for your live reaction?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, put it in a group.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna let me just guess. Out of respect, they don't want that, I understand.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna text it to Sean Ross Stap you probably will what.
Speaker 3: I have a number in my head. I do think it was a back and forth, and I think this guy worked with me. His initial number was not was I thought was nowhere stolen stolen bro.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, your new name should be the fucking Repo man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need somebody needs to come and arrest you.
Speaker 1: Look at that text though, Okay, that's that was the starting and it was a negotiation, right, And I think that number is way too high. I wouldn't say way.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say way.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say way. It was higher than I thought you paid. You got to steal, bro, congratulation dude. I'm but but that's not like that.
Speaker 3: Let's not actually I didn't spend an amount of money.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's still an ast that's how crazy this is. Yeah, that's how I tell you. Also are in history that I thought that it were so high. It is still so, but it's not as high. I also don't know when this opportunity, but this is the month in a lifetime opportunity.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 2: I also, you got it for what I would have guessed is double, a little less than double.
Speaker 4: So I guess my guess was a little less than double, right, which is what I think if I had to guess what, It's impossible to guess what they were. First of all, even dude, guys, even the Okay, so that the three I had as on my wall, I don't need anymore. That's a big coon there a coop. I saw that as a coupon on this whole thing. Even those you can't price because like they kind of like and soul listenings aren't there like Minty mint right, No Warrior, Like it's wild. Now, this is this is really really really nitpicky. But do you recall what is on the bio of Warrior when is it him as Interconnal champion or him beating Hogan?
Speaker 1: I did not check. And honestly, guys, these things are so rare and it's in the it doesn't it doesn't. It shouldn't matter anyway.
Speaker 3: The other thing was like my luck, like this is all in the vlog so but like it's been freezing here and raining. The day we decided we met up at Creator Pro to do this, it was like a heat wave, like a legit heat wave like it was. It was like ninety five degrees and I was like so scared driving these home that like like they're going to fall off the bubble or something like. I was just like my mind was racing. It was like the longest drive home ever from Creatipro, Like, I just wanted to get him home, get them on my wall. I had to switch the defenders to the defenders that I have to match, yeap, and then I I don't know I've ever said this, but I always tape the sides of the defenders just just in case there's some kind of smart issue or something falls off the wall, whatever, just so they can stand it, you know, with stand a chance of surviving. So do you put the picture up of him signing them?
Speaker 4: So that's another thing? Do you have proof that he signed these? I was shocked that wasn't we know. Paint pens have been a thing, but they were not. They were not prevalent in the collecting community before the Warrior time.
Speaker 1: They they've become twenty thirteen people. They're not a big thing, no big thing. But people are paint pending. They're not not doing it.
Speaker 4: Obviously, people are paypenning. These were signing pay pens, but it's not like how it is now.
Speaker 1: No, not, But I think a lot of that is like us telling people like, what the fuck are you doing? You know, dude, this is that this might be the best purchase you've made since we started this spot.
Speaker 3: So and then like you can see that if you can see that, there's text and like he gave me these photos, like I own these photos, and then there's text up there where you can see the date and stuff. So it's from Legends of the Ring in Jersey, which I think was like his last was the year before he passed un fourteen. I think it was like the last fourteen fifteen.
Speaker 1: He this is thirteen. He dies in fourteen. Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so crazy I got.
Speaker 3: And then the other crazy thing is now my my list of what I need is getting pretty low to knock out these three in one swoop dude like this, which is not something I could ever even imagine happening.
Speaker 1: So I do want to ask. I don't want to, you know, spoil the block, but did he come to you? What? Or do you post this somewhere? What happened?
Speaker 3: Oh, he came to me, which is another thing which I'm like eternally grateful. He came to me because he wanted me to have him kind of things right right right right, which you know, pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Unbelievable man, Maybe the greatest purchase you've ever made in the maybe your history of collecting.
Speaker 1: This is nuts.
Speaker 3: It's a big deal for me, like a Warrior was my first favorite wrestler in the gateway to my existence in wrestling and being a fan, you know, and these figures especially.
Speaker 1: Have we posted this picture on social yet it was you can't. This is a selfie of the week.
Speaker 2: This is selfie of the week, so you Patreon people get it.
Speaker 3: Which I feel like a lot of people did not. I put this up as the Easter egg with Mark, but I feel like a lot of people do not zoom in to see that they.
Speaker 1: Were either social this gets big, bro, there's got three.
Speaker 2: We'll take another. We'll take a better picture.
Speaker 1: That's that's that picture is that's real to get.
Speaker 4: That's the best picture gets You put that picture, then you carousel with the other ones.
Speaker 1: That's what you do.
Speaker 3: I think now that they've knocked them out, like because I do have one Macho, I still need the other three. I think what I really want is I don't have a sign perfect, I don't have Dusty signed. Those are like my ones that my white whales.
Speaker 4: Right now, I will say I am on the look the lookout. Obviously anything signed Macho for sure, But for has Bros. I mean I didn't even Honestly, I was making a list in my head the other day. I didn't even think of Warrior because I didn't even think it.
Speaker 1: Was a possibility, right, you know, obviously I went to like ebase, you know, soul Listing's Warrior artgraph. Even that's just like there's not a lot to really, yeah, go off of.
Speaker 4: I would want preferably a Warrior one signed. I would want a Brett Hart one signed, an Undertaker one signed, and a rock Flair signed. If anybody has those, hit me up. But I'd want the card to be as mind as possible.
Speaker 2: Flare is definitely out there.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean all three of those times. There's tons of the Brets, There's tons of Flares, even Taker. In the bast couple of years there's been good amount. But oh my god, what a what a whoof? On real dude? Congrats it was it was something, man, it was like nerve wracking. I bet, I bet.
Speaker 2: Also huge congrats to Broski. The jury is in.
Speaker 1: You are not I'm not the father, and I'm not crazy. I mean, like, like I said, maybe one of your more responsible decisions in collecting on this show. All right, let's go to major Mad purchases a little which is up the week.
Speaker 2: Here's something unique. We've got a little Craig Usher Japanese wrestling ticket from Northeastern Wrestling Events, signed by legend the great Saske. Pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Love that, It's very cool.
Speaker 2: This is I think a lot of people are getting them back there, all coming in, Johnny JB. I received my Hardy Boys brewed tupac c as submission last week. I got it signed at the Tin Roof Live show. It was great to meet the Arty's boys again and just walk ten feet away and get this piece graded. I had a great time with good people at that show.
Speaker 1: That was such a cool thing that you were able to do there. Great you guys.
Speaker 2: If you weren't dying, Brian, you would have loved it even more.
Speaker 1: I would have. Yeah, I'm glad I lived enough to even do it. I wish I could have enjoyed that show.
Speaker 4: I was soame, but I wasn't stressed. I was just the sick as I remember. I almost I almost had to flat myself to Saudi Arabia. That's what this podcast, bro, I do that. Don't forget that mark.
Speaker 1: This Chad.
Speaker 2: I love Chad Moore Here he's got a question coming up. I have been re listening to the pod from the beginning and just listened to the Andre Gower episode. Remember that, Broski.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh my god, we've done a lot of cool. That's a good like you saying all of stuff from the Vault. I forgot.
Speaker 2: The thing about the from the Vault is that's already on. It's free, it's free, it's on that.
Speaker 1: It's so old, it's so old. We'll find it. Unless that's what I'm saying. Mark will never run out of from the Vault.
Speaker 2: You put up something that's free.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like you, but you're not. No one's gonna look through five years of ship to find him. Yeah, Mark, Well, we have content.
Speaker 2: Forever audio wise, but you can't do that on YouTube.
Speaker 1: But we don't do From the Vault on YouTube. That's true. Yeah, I'm about your point. Even I knew that.
Speaker 2: Anyways, what do you say? You got me out? How do I not own Monsters Squad? Well now I do. And wolf Man's gotten.
Speaker 1: Arts and that's fake. They don't make a real one. No, No, that's real. They do make a real one. Yeah, it's real. So who could put it on a Blue ray, but they can't put out toys. It doesn't make any sense. I know it doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: It's probably I own the movie rights, but nobody owns the toy rights.
Speaker 1: I think that's kind of what it is.
Speaker 2: But it's also wonky because the IP is the Universal Monsters basically.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, it's very wonky, so like that they don't claim it though, right No, so, I I think I've said this in the podcast.
Speaker 4: We were told that we could probably make these if we held onto the royalty money just in case anyone ever comes after us, and then give them the money, which.
Speaker 3: Also makes no sense because you negotiate a percentage with everybody you work with.
Speaker 1: I know it doesn't any We're just going to make up what it probably could be if they I don't know. Well, it's almost like you save money in your bank for your TAXI was going to be ideally would have that and you wouldn't be paying it out right right, still sketchy.
Speaker 4: It's very unethical. I would say that is if it was. If I was owned owning collect Major by myself and have to, I would do it. But I can't I tell my business partners to do something.
Speaker 1: Like that.
Speaker 2: Stephen Hudson. Back in twenty thirteen, I was in my early twenties and had saved up enough money to attend Lexington Comic con in order to meet Jason David to get his autograph. While walking around the convention, I noticed the og Chewbacca Peter Mayhew sitting at his table with no line. As an avid Star Wars fan, seeing a member of the original cast was bizarre. I felt absolutely awful that I did not have the money to get an autograph, but I still went over to say hello and get a chance to meet him. He was such an amazingly kind person and my interaction with him always stayed with me. It has bothered me all these years that I never got his autograph. Well, while chopping this week in Pittsburgh, I came across this figure I collect Power of the Force two on card smart though I did not have this figure yet, nor have I ever came across a Mayhew sign figure instant purchase writing along that has bothered me for thirteen years. Rip Peter may I love that story, pass, I think during the pod.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like the time has just ever since Pandemic. I don't know what time is right, you know.
Speaker 2: Uh, this is just just just oh, it's too pretty. It's just too Jamie Martinez major birthday gift of the week, many others that grew up loving bone crunchers. This was one of my favorite things from childhood and a true game changer Europe. Once I started collecting, I knew one day I wanted this mint inbox. Now that day has finally come.
Speaker 1: You know what, I just realized, I'm today eight years old. Put that back up. Why does everybody but Bulldog have a studio shot. It's a weird choice. It's weird. Bulldog's all exhausted after it's all blowing up.
Speaker 4: Guys, you don't unless you were around in that era, you don't realize how much of that change. It literally changed the fucking game the first time ever.
Speaker 1: I almost like pissed my pants when I turned the corner and found that it toys belts.
Speaker 4: I mean, yes, I guess you did have belts for the LJN's, but they weren't like accurate, you know what I'm saying. And then you had the winged egle for half Bros.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: At the time that came out, the European title felt so new. It was bro like, it was like insane to even think that they could be done. Like it's then you open it and find out there's another tag title hidden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh shit, I.
Speaker 4: Think I feel that the European title is less than a year old when this comes out.
Speaker 3: It has to be, because this is like Christmas ninety seven, and they doesn't that come like.
Speaker 1: I think it comes as like September. But no, this can't be.
Speaker 4: This can't be Christmas ninety seven. If it does, then it's even quicker than I thought, because the European Belt comes out in like September ninety seven or Mike, No, no, I'm crazy, I'm wrong. No, Spring ninety seven. Yeah, it's like that weird February ninety seven even. Yeah, maybe he loses to Sean. When does he lose it to Sean?
Speaker 1: Maybe he loses it. He lose it to Shawn at one night only in September.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, and you're maybe right then maybe it does come out Christmas eighty seven.
Speaker 1: Pretty sure.
Speaker 2: Speaking of this timeframe, they just put up or are putting up matches from the Kuwaiti Cup.
Speaker 1: Oh I saw that was on the ball.
Speaker 3: I didn't watch it like we're often wears like Brett's wrist tape and shit like the Boy.
Speaker 2: I cannot wait, Yeah, I got I gotta watch that.
Speaker 1: That was like something. It's like unreal. Man.
Speaker 2: I always wanted to watch those matches because they were talking about it so much on TV in ninety seven.
Speaker 3: I was telling my students they don't realize how good they have today, like the access at their fingertips to watch and you know even as a fan or tape study like what you can get your hair like, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like the network had everything that every mainstream thing, but the Vault is crazy.
Speaker 1: Shoot. If I have like a system like eight man tag coming up, I'll do cardio my gym and I'll write eight man tag and YouTube and like like never ending options going. You know, hm, it's crazy. Wow.
Speaker 2: Will Figs says I, I've been a huge fan of Jeff Hardy's character Willow for years. However, his merchandise is becoming super difficult to find these days. The other day, I just decided to do a quick Google search to see if anything was out there, and sure enough, this Willow jacket popped up on a used clothing site for twenty five Bucks, so I immediately purchased it in and a mannequin body on Amazon. I already owned the masks, so when it arrived I set.
Speaker 1: Up a few days. Bro, I mean, that's a great So is that just like not the actual one he wore, just like a copy of it. That's still cool. I still know it's still great.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Yeah, must be.
Speaker 1: Willow just returned Thursday.
Speaker 2: Very cool, Willow the Wisp. Yeah, okay, here's the display of the week that.
Speaker 1: Was funk Funkos bringing those funk goes back.
Speaker 2: Robert Hustler Junior. This collection isn't just a wall of WW Funko pops. It's a timeline of wrestling fandom dedication in the thrill of the hunt. What started with a single Cody Roads New Japan Pro Wrestling Funko quickly evolved into something much bigger. The Young Bucks and Kenny Omega soon followed, representing the golden era of Bullet Club and the rise of modern independent wrestling. That spark eventually turned into a full blown passion for autograph WW funkos. Now sitting at eighty nine signed WW funkos, this collection has become more than memorabilia Every autograph tells a story, meet and greets, conventions, signings, and unforgettable moments connected to some of the wrestling's biggest names. The display itself feels like a personal wrestling museum, packed wall the wall with legends, champions, fan favorites, and icons from multiple era, multiple eras of the business. What makes the collection stand out is not just the number of funcos, but the commitment behind it. Autograph collectibles takes patients, timing, and passion. Building a collection this size doesn't happen overnight. It comes from years of following wrestling, supporting talent, and chasing pieces that hold personal meeting. That was like a poem.
Speaker 1: I mean, I love the passion in ride behind that whole you know, submission there.
Speaker 2: I really loved it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it kind of makes me jo Like a lot of these has bros I've bought like secondhand or like you know, someone saws at the wrestling universe. But I'm at today and I just drop it like I don't so I'm not like they're interacting with Greg Han. I gotta get done, so I don't have that same I'm almost jealous. I Mean, I would say ninety nine percent of my autograph figures. I wasn't there for right.
Speaker 3: All of my autographed Powertown Magnum tier. He signed for me right in front of my face and we talked about it.
Speaker 2: I will say this though, this is such a cool collection. I feel like you need like a like a shell for something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those are just stacked. Are you're scared that someone's going to like?
Speaker 2: It's also kind of coming off.
Speaker 1: One of the otis come over and these belly bumps, O boy happen to me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's definitely coming. It's definitely hanging over the edge there. Yeah, shelf, well, but I like it.
Speaker 1: I would hope those are all defenders. I mean I'm discussing there, all right, moving on all right? Up next is the Q and A brought you by Blue Choo.
Speaker 2: Guys, if you're a lady or your fellow or that person that sends you an eggplant emoji at two am ready for better sex than you should be too, That's where blue Choo comes in. They have been on a mission for years to get you pricked up, build your confidence, and help you actually perform in the bedroom. Their new arousal boosting formula, blue Choo Gold, is helping millions of men have better sex in twenty twenty six. While most ed meds only focus on blood flow, blue Choo Gold goes further by combining two ingredients for blood flow with two ingredients for mental arousal in connection, so you're not just physically ready, you're actually in the mood. This type of innovation is why Blue Choo Gold is the number one brand in a rectile function. Now here's the deal. You'll hear in professional wrestling, a lot of the old timers will say lessen more. Well, no, how about more is more? More blood flow, more arousal, more performance. Don't let your mind get in the way of a good time. Discover your options at bluech you dot com and we've got a special deal for our listeners right now. When you buy two months of bluech You Gold, you get the third for free with promo code Major. That's promo code Major. Visit bluecho dot com for more details and important safety information, and we think blue you for sponsoring this podcast.
Speaker 1: Huh you is that Tom again?
Speaker 7: In the show Discratch that Itch, ask the boys what you want to know you You better make sure that your question is good, like what's your mount rush more? A figus from your childhood. Jump on X and use the tag ask Major hard. It'll get you hard. If they read your question on air, you'll get a prize. Now that's super rire. You better be smart, professional and complete, then maybe the boys will pick you. But the Q way this sweet.
Speaker 4: All right, guys, The Q and A brought you by a Blue Choo. If you listen to our demolition man bonus good you know that you just put on headphones, Papa Bluechao. What you don't need Chelsea to call you the demolition man?
Speaker 2: All right? Brian's question justin Eriat, justin Eary Major with Broskie getting botox? What cosmetic techniques do you gentlemen use to stay TV ready? Which turky hashtag?
Speaker 1: Turkey side question. I haven't like really been on my phone munch this weekend. Did you post that you got botox?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: His wife made him get botox.
Speaker 1: Why she didn't make me?
Speaker 4: She she you know, she kind of suggested suggested a few times, quite a few times that I might need it.
Speaker 2: Where did you get it here?
Speaker 1: No, like in the forehead and then now you have to just get it all the time now though, So when I got.
Speaker 4: Was considered like baby Botoks. They didn't do a lot of it, just to see how I like it. How I responded, what's the purpose of it to get rid of like the wrinkles? Yeah, yeah, you have to get it like forever. It's like you can't just get it once.
Speaker 1: I was always under that understanding, not that I've ever even thought we're getting We're getting older and I don't want to look older.
Speaker 3: I'm a very cosmetic business. I will say, like our generation takes so much of course, it's like not even comparable.
Speaker 4: Man, I will I will admit that in the past twelve months I started dying the beard. People thought I'd been dying for a decad which is not true, right, but I have the past year or so, I have because I listen, I'm not ninety die my grays, you know, like right, I'm forty a bodd TV in the entertainment business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, I'm with you, Broskie. Yeah, I've been doing it.
Speaker 1: I mean technically I'm doing beard, but then you leave the top. It's kind of your character, like.
Speaker 2: It's kind of my character. But I but also so it doesn't look so crazy. I it's not connected. My hair is like so tight on the side, it's like skin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So there is no like fade, so it just kind of like ends like below my ear or right around my ear and then it's skin.
Speaker 4: But yes, and obviously I tan, shave my body, work out like I think for the rest of my life. I don't know if i'll tan, but I'll definitely like work out and shave my body.
Speaker 1: I can't see a world. I did stop doing my legs like a couple of years ago because I was like, huh, that's hard and there's a and the ass and no one sees it by my wife, you know. And I wear I've been wearing long tags for over ten years. Like it's just pointless.
Speaker 2: I don't really get the legs. I don't.
Speaker 1: I've never done feel great. It's just it's way more work than the arms.
Speaker 4: And now now I do the every two weeks, I just nare from my butt crack to my toes, you know, and it's nice.
Speaker 1: Santino just said to me a TV. He's like, oh, I got in and I neared and then I got those sheets, Like nothing feels better. They get the hotel sheets with the freshly dared legs. Yeah, I think there's nothing better than when you get the rag and you wipe your ass. You see all the hair on. I do hear you, and then but to echo everything, No, it is great. We don't knock it. They try it. Less you get burnt than.
Speaker 4: It's But if you get burnt, it's worth it because the wipes for the next couple of days are so clean.
Speaker 1: You've never had a cleaner wipe.
Speaker 3: But I've been shaving my armpits since like my junior year of high school.
Speaker 1: I can't picture a world where I don't do that. Yeah, you don't want a hamsterad a headlock?
Speaker 2: I think, Yeah, I think it's disgusting, even on civilians.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I got grol.
Speaker 3: Like when I'm around like regular ass dads, I'm like the front, Yeah, what do you do? Even like I remember, dude, I remember my first year, I was in the car going somewhere and Papa Dom was like, dang, you've got hairy ass, forums bro, you gotta get rid of that.
Speaker 1: Nice shaved them and I never never couldn't eve tell you what they look like anymore because I just they're gone.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't shave and I don't really have hair.
Speaker 1: I are just blessed like that. I know people have I do.
Speaker 4: So this is this is if we really want to get deep. Like let's say I will say this week, I'm sorry, last week I did the complete VAT. I use VAT for my legs down right, because you could do and it does everything right. Then every week Chelseas spray my back with nair, so I use spray their for my back, VAT for the legs. Then, uh, I just now that I have like a hairy chest, I will buzz it like every month, like so today I buzzed it.
Speaker 1: But I have to shave my arms every single week. I have to.
Speaker 4: I have to shave my arms like every four or five days. Well yeah, every week before it happened. I mean I should really do it more than that, but like I don't care about a random Tuesday.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, And then I got to.
Speaker 4: Get a haircut or at least shaped up every single week, sometimes twice a week.
Speaker 2: I only get it right before TV.
Speaker 3: I get the haircut right before I try to and I make appointments with my guy and he does my whole beard and everything.
Speaker 1: But I try to time it for TV, like these next two weeks, I don't have to do so I'm just gonna I do it myself. Like it doesn't look terrible.
Speaker 2: Oh, listen to this, I got I got a great deal going on right now.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: I used to go to this guy, he's my barber, and he was at a regular barber shop and it would cost a lot of money every week, you know.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And then he got a job as the head teacher at a barber school, right, so I couldn't go to him at the shop anymore. So now he lets me come into the barber school. I only have to pay the barber price.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And then the only weird thing is he does he's like demonstrating. Every time there's like five friends, there's five to ten students watching him demonstrate.
Speaker 1: Mike, I hear, but I want to be in and out of there. There's no so my my barbershop is like an old school barbershop where you go in and you could wait for people who you want.
Speaker 4: But I get all right, and there's like a line like who's next, So it's almost like, you know, I go in there and I never know who I'm gonna get really so dangerous.
Speaker 1: It's very dangerous.
Speaker 4: So if it's someone that I'm not comfortable with it or I know is not the best, I just have him like line me up. You can't screw that up, you know. And then if it's someone I know is really good, then I do like the fresh you know, the low fade, the cut on the top. Then I think I said a couple weeks ago, smack down. Now there's barbers who are like top notch, matter what, I go in there and get cleaned up anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those guys are do you get the haircut and still go get it?
Speaker 4: If I will sometimes have them like let's say I went a Thursday before TV and I got somebody who wasn't I'll have him line me up, and then Friday, when I get there, I'll already have my hair done. And even sometimes I don't have them cut it, but they'll definitely give me the skin fade thanks.
Speaker 1: Down. I can text him and make appointments cosmetic surgeries, and then I don't wait, I don't wait a second. It's like I'm in now, in in less than twenty minutes. That's the way to go to go.
Speaker 3: But Mark, I, do you have a harry back? Not really, Yes, I'm finally in my old age. I'll get like one gnarly hair and I just have to like, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys, I do it, but like it's not even bad. But I'll do it if I'm going to have a match, right, But that's few and far between nowadays.
Speaker 4: So if I did not shave my face or my body two weeks, everything would connect, and if I didn't do it for a month, I would look like told me to go fuck a wolf man.
Speaker 1: It's disgusting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy, And there's some people who.
Speaker 1: Live like that. I don't. I don't know how you can do.
Speaker 2: I always think the people that have their their beards that just like go up to here, like what do you.
Speaker 3: Can you do something smack down on? While I was just like doing stuff around the house and I just saw Sammy's ann and I went, oh, it was like just a shot of like it glistened all his like orange body hair.
Speaker 1: I was like, why would he do, like just get rid of that ship. I don't know, there's no point.
Speaker 2: I've had no cosmetic surgeries.
Speaker 1: Except for cosmetic surgeries.
Speaker 2: That's what the question was. Cosmetic tep Oh No.
Speaker 1: There's no, that was not what the question was. I think we were talking about what it's at like, even though it at hashtag Turkey, like are we going to Turkey?
Speaker 2: Sorry, yes, okay, you're right, Yeah, I die my beard a lot. Mike, Chad Moore Seymour eighty two lamb Chad, Guys, is the gentleman that you had to read the question? I know, I'm telling you who he is. Chad is the gentleman who decided to go back to the beginning of the podcast. But he also has been like collecting all of the major merch He's the guy in the taking a lot of that, so he's been looking at all the major markers. So here's the question. What do you think is the WTF of major pod march? Anything you thought wouldn't sell well but did? And was there something you thought would sell quick but didn't love the pod?
Speaker 1: I mean the Stomp in Paradise Beach package was a horrible failure that we.
Speaker 3: Paid Don West for infomercial, which I don't regret because it's our only interaction with him.
Speaker 1: Is so cool.
Speaker 4: Like, I also think I paid out of my pocket for like a streets with raid style commercial, right, and then that's when we did the water gun the beach pass. We had so much extraly that we gave him away.
Speaker 1: In a live show. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think the to answer the question though, the when the backscratch are like sold out and that was like a tongue in cheek joke, you know, scratch that figure edge and then you were like, what if we get back scratchers and it was almost like a you know, it was a joe.
Speaker 1: I first of all, I still have one in my drawer. I use it all the time.
Speaker 3: When that's what that almost like gave us the arrogance to make the Stomp stuff because we're like, well, everything's gonna sell out.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean we did the Stomp dog tags and they sold out, right.
Speaker 2: Uh, but that was like cheap and I'm not cheap, but I mean it wasn't like super expensive and something that's like you could Aiman said to us one time that like a pin you put on a pin board, you know, a figure thing you can play.
Speaker 1: A pose, that little water gonn had no purpose to Well, it's hard to display a beach ball.
Speaker 2: There's that too, and if you did, it would look like garbage. On your shelf.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if there's anything that that's my what.
Speaker 2: The fuck thing? When I picked this, I was gonna say that the Stomp Beach.
Speaker 4: The stop for sure. I don't know if there's anything that I didn't think would sell. And then it's old belt because you don't make them, you don't think it's gonna sell.
Speaker 1: Right here's a here's a.
Speaker 2: WTF thing, the Brian Myers laying on the beach beach towel.
Speaker 1: But that's a make fight, that's a Brett Hart.
Speaker 3: But when you look at it, it's like, oh, I'm sure the one. I mean, my wife has one, my mom has one. I don't and I'm beyond that. I don't know, probably Mary Kate or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't think anyone else owns that. It's up there for sale right now. I mean, you can get it, but it's a it's a it's an homage to the Brett one. Roskys is a homage to the razor.
Speaker 1: Of course, Eman justin be doing another trying to think what I mean.
Speaker 3: Honestly, the Stomp thing was such a lesson that it like cooled off our cockiness and we didn't really make, you know, make stupid ship anymore.
Speaker 2: The smart marky Mark shirt's pretty ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Mark's ear. I mean, if we go into shirts, we've done that. There's plenty of shirt.
Speaker 2: We have a whole episode, all bad, All right. Matt's question, Brandon Narlock go for Gnarly. We are close to halfway through twenty twenty six. What is something you are most proud of so far this year and one thing you are really focusing on for the second half.
Speaker 1: Of the year.
Speaker 4: I mean, fuck, I started the year getting back to WWE, so that kind of answers that question. But also, you know, I don't want to say double edged sword. But once you're in WWE land, you can only control what you can control, right, So of course the things I can control, I want to be the best at those particular things.
Speaker 1: Dark but third shaved arms, good shape, you know what I'm saying, great gear.
Speaker 4: But the things I want to control that I can control as much as I can are like pot related, toy related. You know I've been I want this YouTube channel to get a little kick in the ass. We kind of formulated a little planned for that. We got some big plans for collect major We had a meeting about that last week.
Speaker 1: Stuff.
Speaker 4: I really think this fuck toy room done, which, as crazy as it sounds, is like a goal for the year because I also have a house right now, and I'm not saying I'm wasting money, but it's like I'm not. No one's living in it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm not, you know, And can you just let like Frax sim move in or something, because it's not empty. That's the problem. The problem is the house is not empty.
Speaker 4: So I would really by the end of the year, which seems crazy, but it's really not like I want this toy room done, done, bro, That's what I'm saying I want, But by the end of the year, I want this toy I want by the end of the summer, I want this toy room done.
Speaker 2: So for the months like two hundred videos. Where are you at right now?
Speaker 1: What have you finished? So I'm.
Speaker 4: I'm probably if I wasn't leaving so early this week, I probably could finish my Ghostbuster's shelf this week, which means I have a Turtle shelf too, miss slaneous shelfs of miscellaneous non wrestling, my matel shelf, which I'm doing dead fucking last, and then almost every shelf needs like some finishing touches. For instance, I'm looking at this one right now. It has the Nitro arena, but the toy buss figures aren't put in yet. You know what I'm saying, right, But so you're just exactly right. But the mattel I'm doing dead dead last. The Freedom's coming over read an air mattress, and I'm laying out all the figures by guys, and he's gonna help me make cuts. He just doesn't know that he's coming over yet. And I'm gonna take him to Disney. Me and d at Disney, Me d it can nick and shoes at Disney.
Speaker 1: That sounds great. But yeah, so I.
Speaker 4: Would like for by the end of this calendar year my house to either be sold or somebody living in it, my other house, uh, my storage unit all those things sold, or my toy store opened, and then goes out saying this toy room done.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 4: Let me let me shoot something to you guys real quick. Something I was thinking about. I was talking to Johnny Gargano and he sent me some pictures. He has peg boards, he collects all men on card.
Speaker 1: He has peg boards seen it like something on social media and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what what do you guys think if I had like I don't now, I don't have much wall space, but if like one of my walls was like peg boards with like min on car, how do you think that would?
Speaker 2: I think it's awesome. I think it makes rooms look very toy story.
Speaker 4: Here's my problem though, Like I'm a psycho, how would you hang this fucking taz on that peg?
Speaker 2: You get a defender.
Speaker 1: Everything's in a defender, but that okay, everything's a defender. Then they can only go like three deep. Right, you're not a real toy story. It's just it's just a creel deep.
Speaker 2: It's perfectly fine. You don't want to go more than three anyway, because you would want people to kind of certain.
Speaker 1: Look at him and then you can rotate him who's on front and let me let me raise you that.
Speaker 4: I've just I've just talked myself out of it. Then, because a lot of figures they don't make defenders for.
Speaker 2: Well, you can just make a defender for it.
Speaker 3: Right that Katana makes almost everything that's insane, and you can add hooks to anything.
Speaker 2: Here's the other thing Broski. You could make You could if you put your artistic hat on for a minute, you could make it like a like a Toys or Russ display. You could get like a like a mini Toys r Uss sign on the top, make it feel like a Toys r Russ aisle as an homage to your favorite toy store.
Speaker 4: Right, he's not even listening, all right listening, I'm looking. I'm looking at the wall thinking, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: My answer to this I would have to be getting on AMC for TNA.
Speaker 3: It's just so huge to be on that platform that people can finally see the show, you know, in a major platform like that accessible. That was and after all these years of being an access no offense, there's just it was. It was the next needed step to grow, Like TNA was never going to grow if we didn't get that opportunity. So it's been going great and the ratings are great and they're they're happy and we're happy, so that's obviously very rewarding. And then the other one that dropped my mind would be this new regime of the system, because I feel like anytime in wrestling when you change a group or something like that from the original there's always like kind of backlash or let down, and I feel like we're like better than ever.
Speaker 1: So I think I'm pretty proud of.
Speaker 2: That, especially the guy you kicked out is still wearing the system gear.
Speaker 1: He wants to be that get just in denial word all throughout Australia. What a supporter. Uh.
Speaker 2: I am proud of a specific project that I'm working on that will be out soon, and also that premier athletes have been on every ring of honor pay per view so far and for the rest of the year. I would like my action figure to sell out in twenty four.
Speaker 1: Hours twenty four that's being greedy, but yeah, set period. I don't know about that. Pal. Yeah he did kill the lion.
Speaker 2: But hey, I didn't. I did not. We know what's coming?
Speaker 1: We don't. I don't know. I know it's coming. You don't know. I do know. No, they told us an RB there are four things that no one's ever seen. A don't I know?
Speaker 2: And then I find out what there's things aren't you don't know?
Speaker 1: I do know? Texted right now? Okay, all right, up next is some good YouTube dot com slash app major over pod guys. We are fucking cooking on YouTube. We have my Hasbro Heaven. We have Brian's toy like Bro, it's his fucking toy room. A tour controversy over the camera, guys, do you tell me you watch it?
Speaker 3: Was the camera too good? Was it too bad? People are talking, The comments are exploded with feedback on that one. But there are a lot of views on it.
Speaker 4: People are talking, Uh, great, great video. We have the upcoming Brian with his Ultimate Warriors. We have Brian and Mark at K and S. We have mine from a toy department. We have mine from toy Vomits with Dan Housen with Dan Housen. Uh, Brian, myself and Mark. In a couple of weeks, we're meeting up and we're filming three.
Speaker 1: So we're doing pretty good. Day three in a day, I'm trying to convince Chelsea to go to Echo. Holy shit, Mark, if you don't have that on yourc caountlendar, Yeah, what day was that? I don't know. I don't want to say because I don't want to look for us to ruin our blogs and not make them morganic.
Speaker 4: But YouTube dot Com slash ad major of pod guys subscribe. Tell a friend if you ever see a video of hours, please share it. It would help us.
Speaker 1: Out big time.
Speaker 4: Uh, Major marks dot com, Patroon dot com, slash Major w Pod. Every single week we give away prize to a new and old subscriber.
Speaker 1: Who do we got Mark.
Speaker 2: First time in the line, Anthony Mulaney and the classic superstar Johnny Barnett not Josh Barnett.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 4: So you get this podcast early at ad free you get access to the Facebook group. Every single month we have two bonut well at least two bonuses.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: The ones that we did this month are Demolition Man. We watched a movie, we talked about the figures. Also we did a watch along. The unedited.
Speaker 3: People partaking have been like, holy shit, this is a mus must view, macron Verse, the Big Oh.
Speaker 1: Of course you get the boy. That's right, my ass, Matt Anything's silver line a smart mark.
Speaker 4: My let him breeze. I figured I second with de freedom. Oh baby, he's happy hour? What's on tap with He's happy Hour?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know. I was just talking to him today.
Speaker 1: Every time he asked this, this is the answer.
Speaker 2: Well, the last time I said I wanted to do to give him the citizenship test.
Speaker 1: So but I said, I think that'll just be mean because I don't think me and Broski would do well with that either.
Speaker 2: I don't think I would either, but I think that's why it'd be fun.
Speaker 4: And then also, guys, what about the Pecker Checker Billy Pecks? When is that major five coming? Because I'm looking at my watch right now, May's almost over.
Speaker 2: He did say that the thing that he's waiting for is is should be coming like the like the last week, So it's going to drop like one of the last dates.
Speaker 3: Got it, Mark, I have an idea for Heath. Okay, what he had a ten year WW on screen?
Speaker 1: Run?
Speaker 3: What if you just pick random WW superstars of the past and bring up the photo and just say, talk about this guy when it.
Speaker 1: Comes to mind? Okay, yeah, I think, like, get fifteen different random have d it's somebody fifteen random, Like.
Speaker 2: I'll have the major Mark send me some for that.
Speaker 1: They're okay, Okay, they make a threat anyone will never see it. Yeah, yeah, perfect idea, great idea.
Speaker 4: The Heart Foundation up. You get a mystery card. Has anybody gotten the card yet?
Speaker 3: Bro s, Yeah, I don't want to tell you this they'll be mad we spoiled it live on K and S Invasion three the other night.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not spoiler for these people there, okay, but people are people in the know or in the know. I'll just say that, very very cool. The the ultimate gift to be received that yet? Mark?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Mark, I have not no really, so that should be going out soon. Then I'll want you to receive it. There's anything else that I'm missing? On major marks dot com, the poll is up for next month.
Speaker 1: Which which movie should we watch? It's either it's either Rocky? What was your what was your pick? Mark? Judge judge dread?
Speaker 3: But guys, my pick and I want your help them begging. I want me Mark and Matt separately because we all have different places. Are going to go to the movie theaters and see the brand new Masters of the Universe live.
Speaker 1: If it wins.
Speaker 3: If it wins, right now, come on, I want to spice it up a little bit. It'll be current. Obviously, Broo would spoiled the movie. People, Well, don't listen to the episode until you have, and it's just there for you. Let's go, we'll dissect all the freaking current.
Speaker 2: Matel's well, it's losing right now, Right now, Rocky is winning for Universe so boring, So it's almost losing. The judge dread Wow, but Rocky is not boring.
Speaker 4: Tell me win this one, and then we're also gonna watch finally, Brian Myers or is Kevin Matthews?
Speaker 1: No ropes barbed wire?
Speaker 2: Mat wll we'll see.
Speaker 1: Yes, Mark, you've had Jesus, You've had a lot of time to figure this out.
Speaker 2: I have one drive and it might not work all right.
Speaker 1: Well, pros andts dot com slash major of a pot. I didn't mention this earlier brand new garage beer shirts several look toy, we did another which is great boozing.
Speaker 2: This week, Brian, I mean Matt chose wants to know. Do you know that there is a shirt with his face on it?
Speaker 1: I'm like pretending I don't see. He was like, how did it Matt approved? There's no way Matt would allow this. Well, I just know he's not getting papers. I don't really care. Well, there's your answer, shoes. Hey, we has been very great. A lot of spirited conversations going on. Boos.
Speaker 2: I bought four hundred dollars worth of figures.
Speaker 1: Mark was spending money, all right, Major rewind. Every two weeks Jay George takes us on a trip down memory Lane, and then every other week from the vault. What was from the vault?
Speaker 2: Recently, two weeks ago we did the Deep South. I'm sorry, no guy, you did your indie run. No where not doing the monsters. We did your Indie Run, and then we did Deep South Part one. So this week will be Deep South Part two. And people were saying, I can't believe they put this up because there are some spicy stories.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I couldn't tell you one thing we talked about. Yeah, no, no memory.
Speaker 1: That all right? Any plugs for you guys.
Speaker 3: I have like a complete civilian weekend. I have my wife's high school reunion. I have a lacrosse girls lacrosse tournament, and then I have a dance recital. But I couldn't resist, so I put up a card night Thursday. So if you listen to this, I'll be on Whatnot wheeling and dealing some awesome deals on cards.
Speaker 2: I'm in Russell Pro this weekend, managing the verdict.
Speaker 3: Sunday the thirty first Ruck versus m JF. Maybe baal them JF.
Speaker 4: I don't oh that would be a new toy. Anything else, guys, No, where are you going? Where am I going? I'm going to SmackDown, which is in Spain, and then I I wrote to SmackDown in Spain, and then the following week SmackDown.
Speaker 1: Is in Italy. So instead of going home, Chelsea decided, well, ask me.
Speaker 4: She didn't just make the decision. Asked if I'd like to go to Italy and going to a little vacation in Italy. Oh, that's what you're doing now. My answer, my real answer is that's oh. Well, but what I did is I kept a little receipt in my back pocket. I'll stay in Italy, I'll go to Italy. And then I got some receipts Italy, Disney or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know. No, no, there is no Italy.
Speaker 4: This is like this is like this is my worst nightmare, like going to see like a castle, you know, like God, this is the worst. But I'm going I'm gonna put a smile on my face. And I have I have you know, I have the receipt Like if someone STIPs you in the ring, you can a receipt. I got some receipts in my back pipe.
Speaker 1: Oh, babe. Remember when I went to Italy.
Speaker 2: You know you can find a vintage toy store in it.
Speaker 1: Guys, I'll tell you what I went on the Google machine. I'm worried about your diet. You're gonna just be cranky. I already, well, I'll be eating plenty. I'll be first. I will be eating but like not things that are going to make you feel good about yourself. Oh yeah, I know that. That's I already wrote that off.
Speaker 2: Wait, could you could you do a vlog in Italy where you are trying to find one wrestling figure?
Speaker 1: No, because what if I he's only tourist spots.
Speaker 2: I know I want to see those two. You did this in the UK and I thought it was an awesome block.
Speaker 4: Well, guys, I will say this. I put this into Google where can I find chicken palm in Sicily? And said you won't find chicken palm on menus in Sicily. While it is beloved, it tie in an American classic chicken parmer shot does not exist in Italy. Authentic regional cuisine does not pair chicken with pasta, and poultry is generally reserved for brass or light roast rather than heavy sauces.
Speaker 1: So that just ruined my trip. Sorry about your damn luck.
Speaker 4: I already knew this because once me and Ziggs went and I asked a ticken party, didn't know what the fuck I was talking about. Right, But but yeah, I will be in Italy, and guys, this is a chance I might miss the whole pod next week. To be honest and scheduling, we have to send something in.
Speaker 1: We don't have to carry the load. I have to bring in shoes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wait, before we go, very important the game of the episode. Why do you think brotos? No, no, you get the best action figures of all time?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, three signed Warriors? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Uhsty brow to think that you can beat everybody on the podcast in basketball.
Speaker 4: I actually, I say correct. I don't know if I could beat herman, but if I would need a good two weeks to you know, get the the basketball rust off.
Speaker 2: Wait, you played basketball.
Speaker 4: I haven't played it about twenty years, but back in the day, a prospect fool I would dominate the one ones thousand.
Speaker 3: Next time we have a house, we're reserving a day or an afternoon and we're settling this. It's like me eight man King of the Ring style draw it draw who you got half court tournament and we're vlogging the whole fucking thing.
Speaker 1: I'll do you one better. What if we do it this August and So's moving down, We get a house, we do a little Disney vip. Oh my god, Basketball Tournament Major Jam Garage Beer sponsored Major Jam man Live on YouTube. Not fuck the vlog, it's live on YouTube. Geez, Major Jam Major Jam Live on YouTube? Is bro just picture it? Close your eyes. Garage Beer and collect Major dot Com present Major Jam Live on YouTube? Are you going to sing the song? Come on everybody?
Speaker 2: Would you go into this tournament like, uh, just how whatever it is? Or would you kind of practice a little bit?
Speaker 1: Bro, I'd be practicing my dick off.
Speaker 3: No way, would I just b But I kind of I shoot around mckensnew because she plays, so I'm not as rusty as you guys.
Speaker 1: I'm very rusty.
Speaker 4: Also, I would love if we can get some chalk and do like some stars with numbers, so it's like NBA Jam Tortum Edition, like bonus points.
Speaker 1: You guys never did that. I don't like that, but did you guys never did that? I did that?
Speaker 2: And we used to play basketball too, which is very fun.
Speaker 1: Oh yeahy custom jerseys for sure, Major Jam. The jerseys will be in in pros and T store where you have to pick a pick aside. For sure. Dude, I'm not first. I think August is too hot to do this. It might be part of the appeal of it. Should I text Corey right now? He says, Major Jam Major jab live on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Wait are we drinking while we do this? Because that we're all gonna have.
Speaker 1: You get to celebrate with the gosh Bears. Single elimination or double elimining? Single elimination? It's it's it's eight, it's a tournament's king the ring style. Do we only have eight guys? Three? Let's see who? Uh that's five? D you're gonna play basketball? Was talking a big game when yes, he's playing J George, J George A J George, But he can't play barefoot. I mean, connect's not gonna play.
Speaker 2: He has to play.
Speaker 10: That's the joke, like T T D is he coming from the U K? Does even though bastooll is I don't even know if he knows the rules. Yeah, uh, I'm going to squaff because it's like getting.
Speaker 1: A he could be the referee and he can look like he's he can dress like a referee.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there we go, guys. I think we just thought of something here. Usually with the pods ending it's all bullshit, But I think we just thought of something here. We were, we were, this was boozing got out, I know that. Yeah, I'm thinking. This is called Major Jam Live on YouTube. Man.
Speaker 4: And you know we can finally sell those We could resell, re release those inflatable basketballs we made.
Speaker 1: There you go, it's coming full circle here. Ah. Wasn't it like a piggy bank or something? Yeah, we did that as well. We had a piggyback.
Speaker 2: I just found that in my daughter's room, like a couple of weeks ago. She had a like a on the ground.
Speaker 1: All right, we did that to you guys. Bro that was a big seller because we put that with the pennant Pennant will bring back. That was some beautiful t TD artwork. Major Jam.
Speaker 2: I love with this, all right. We're on the.
Speaker 1: Join the community at majormarks dot com and get access to exclusive content, behind the scenes footage, and become a member of the Major family.
Speaker 3: You get bonus episodes on our careers, wrestling figure history, and exclusive interviews with our friends and legends in the business.
Speaker 1: Each month, you.
Speaker 2: Also get early access to YouTube videos and of course the weekly podcast, ad free and breaking news updates, brand news shows.
Speaker 1: Featuring Come Oh Baby.
Speaker 3: Also by selling trade in our exclusive Facebook community where people have become friends in real life.
Speaker 2: Certain memberships include merch like monthly trading cards and quarterly mystery gifts.
Speaker 1: Become a major markt Join major marks dot com today